Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Wild for nine, the base and number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selina and I'm just happy Thursday the Baby Friday.
Speaker 3: We almost made it. We're almost there, you guys.
Speaker 4: I'm in a bad mood.
Speaker 5: Why you know, I gotta I just well, I just finished eating just now because now I have to fast because I have some blood work later in this opportnoon.
Speaker 4: You can't have anything for eight hours.
Speaker 5: So I'm just gonna get progressively grumpier during the show because I'm starving.
Speaker 3: Well, Ess and I are in a great mood. We just saw a video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll explain.
Speaker 3: We'll explain it in a second. First, the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up, JV Show. It's your boys, not from San Diego. Hey, I just wanted to share about this epictric them going on without my kids, without my wife. They're just the boys. It's going to be chilling by the fires, cracking the white claws. That's and unneed the stars. Maybe we get in fights with a bear. Two things get a little bit wild, and the vibes is just going to be immaculate. And the best part is going to be at Herbert Camp. Yeah, that's right, Graham, even though you lost my invite, I will be there, buddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my annual Herbert Camp trip. Good timing on that talkback, because my annual Herbert Camp trip is coming up real soon.
Speaker 4: We're going forth to July weekend.
Speaker 5: We's a trip I do every year with a bunch of buddies, go into the woods and just get insanely drunk and do some river rafting, a lot of questionable decisions.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's coming up.
Speaker 5: And voice up in San Diego said he wants to come each year, and I send him that invite every year, but I don't know, maybe I have the addresses, like a zip code wrong or.
Speaker 3: Something stealing it. So balk stuffs are a thing.
Speaker 5: Just have Herbert Camp into Google Maps and just be there on July and I'm sure you'll find you can, just and I come find you were there. No, no, no, no. Why do you guys only own any shirts with no sleeves?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, rules are of them? Are you guys any good at cornhole or can jam?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, we're good, so good okay, and uh do you have them you need? It's John This isn't Megan Markle's jay. It's a it's a frisbee game that bolves some drinking.
Speaker 5: And do you guys have two hundred dollars and five dollar bills.
Speaker 4: Because you have to pack that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, top of the bank.
Speaker 4: Go to the bank and get that.
Speaker 5: Sure, and then outside of that are do you have the ability to drink thirty plus white clause a day?
Speaker 9: I actually do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I didn't tell you guys, but I've been practicing the past couple of months. So I think I should be there around next week.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, maybe you guys can pile in carpool with our voice snuff there again. Just tight Herbert camp into Google Maps. I'm sure it'll lead you right there and then just see there on the floor.
Speaker 2: So I don't think I could drink thirty white cloths? I lied, what why not?
Speaker 4: They're like water, That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: And then I think one time I got to like, I don't know, I'm just guessing maybe eight.
Speaker 10: Okay, that was like the max really, but that was probably within a span of just a few hours, right he's talking, Yeah, day, I was also taken tequila.
Speaker 3: I think that also, I mean you got.
Speaker 4: To be ten claws in before lunchtime.
Speaker 9: And and are you also like eating?
Speaker 4: No, we fast the entire time. Of course you eat food.
Speaker 5: That's the best part about Herbert k double chili, cheese, mac and cheese, hot dogs.
Speaker 2: But you guys also like dibble and dabble, like the edibles and stuff, right, Like.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I can't do that.
Speaker 4: You don't have to. I don't every year.
Speaker 9: So you're you're kind of on this health journey.
Speaker 10: Grab you just went to a doctor's appointment, then you're gonna go and pound many Let me also.
Speaker 2: Enter this into evidence Graham behind the scenes, he's given up sugar, like we're offering him oreos and like all these tasty things.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, I'm not doing sugar, I'm not doing process this and that. But you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Have a double chili mac and cheese, hot dog, corn dog, deep fried double.
Speaker 4: Fried, Okay, a couple of things.
Speaker 5: I'm not on some crazy uh health like some crazy but I'm just trying not to eat as much like you've been saying all you I.
Speaker 4: Turned down one oreo.
Speaker 9: Yesterday.
Speaker 2: Wants to get boy band ads. This is what he's telling everybody in the office. Graham wants to get a boy band apps.
Speaker 4: It's a joke.
Speaker 3: He's not eating any of the yummy snacks he has.
Speaker 4: That is good, all right?
Speaker 5: And secondly, why do you think I scheduled my blood work for today? I had to get this done before my body gets totally destroyed. My insides get totally destroyed at Herbert Camp when I eat a double chili cheese mac and cheese hot dog and like, can you imagine what my cholesterol levels or whatever? I don't even know what they're testing me for today? Like what like what that would say after Herbert Camp? Like did you drink four hundred white cloths in the.
Speaker 4: Last three days?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: Yes, I did. As a matter of fact, does he show up?
Speaker 3: If your doctor really asked you that, wouldn't you still live?
Speaker 10: Of?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah three to four drinks? Right Max? I filed that paper work up the other day. Yeah a week? How much? How much do you drink? I don't know, like three or four week? Get right?
Speaker 9: Will all time out perfectly?
Speaker 10: Because then everything's gonna leave your body anyways, once you schedule your procedure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll get at kolon Oscy. They're going to find a couple of those hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so disgusting.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Good Morning Show, Happy Thursday. So I took a drive out to Selenas this morning for work, and yeah, there's a whole lot of nothing out here. I just see big rigs, roosters and a lot of dust. Anyways, have a good day, guys.
Speaker 5: Anything you'd like to say to defend your guys' hometown of Selenas, because just you're from Selannas and Selena, you're also from Selannas.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Selina's is a big so I think he was just in one little little area. He's probably just barely getting to Selena's.
Speaker 5: But what everything he does store as he gets into the other parts that like, what's so like? Describe the better areas as he's getting in. He's on the outskirts right now with just dusty roosters.
Speaker 10: We have the Selena Sports Complex right there getting ready to kick off rodeo.
Speaker 4: It's pronounced rodeo, not the California Rodeo.
Speaker 9: Selena.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not giving again.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, hit up the crab bucket.
Speaker 10: I didn't, I think though, but I think they're obviously.
Speaker 3: Not open right now.
Speaker 5: But you know, okay, shout out.
Speaker 4: To the crab bucket.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, this time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe we are close to the end of the Diddy trial, you guys. Closing arguments are starting this morning. Prosecution is going to go first, and then the defense will go after the prosecutors that will be allowed to final day and they can respond in a rebuttal closing argument because they need to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.
Speaker 3: After they both make their closing.
Speaker 2: Cases, the judge will instruct the jury as the charges they must consider.
Speaker 4: How long do you think they'll deliberate?
Speaker 3: A couple of days?
Speaker 4: You think it's a multi day situation.
Speaker 3: Like two?
Speaker 9: Yeah, No more than two.
Speaker 4: I think it's like, I think, why seventeen hours?
Speaker 5: I think in that case of most of the people that think he's guilty, they got their minds made up.
Speaker 4: But they're gonna have to convince a few that. Yeah, that might take some time.
Speaker 5: All right, Fresh Office series win over the Red Sox, The San Francisco Giants are now in danger of getting swept by the lowly Miami Marlins. The Giants have dropped the first two games of this series at Oracle Park, including last night's eight to five loss. They have now fallen to third place in the NLS, behind the Dodgers and now the Padres. Giants will look to salvage a win today. It's a day game at Oracle Park. First pitch is at twelve forty five.
Speaker 9: Oh Matt, we'll see morning clouds.
Speaker 10: Highs remain about the same as they did yesterday.
Speaker 9: They will range from the.
Speaker 10: Mid seventies to low eighties, and wins will be at about fifteen to twenty miles per hour in the afternoon and evening.
Speaker 5: Hey, Torris, bestiyunion. Today's going to be at eight. You definitely have some strong opinions, but that doesn't mean everyone else wants to hear what you have to say. Avoid lecturing others if possible. There's also something mysterious heading your way. Keep your eyes wide open for whatever it.
Speaker 3: Maybe love that for you.
Speaker 11: Good morning JV Show fan. This is Marcus from Tracy the Boxing Dead, and I just want to let everybody knows that Arnez show Time is going for his first title fight this weekend. On Saturday, June twenty eighth, at the Stockton Fairgrounds and we're gonna get it and knock this kid's face off his face.
Speaker 4: Or stoping Fairgrounds title fight this weekend.
Speaker 5: I thought they only did cock fighting on Saturdays, but I guess they also do boxing. And what do you guys think, because this is his first title fight, like this is a big deal, a lot of pressure in the title fight.
Speaker 3: You think he's got it, got this big deal.
Speaker 5: But what if he doesn't though the nerves of a title fight the first Like.
Speaker 3: I'm about to knock this kid's face off of his face.
Speaker 5: That's what his dad has to say. I'm being a realist, you guys. And with the belt on the line that I'm assume is made out of plastic, you know, because this is the Stocking Fairgrounds.
Speaker 4: When he's gonna go hoist that, just the.
Speaker 5: Mere sight of that big plastic title fight belt being hoist it above somebody's head, he might just crumble. His knees will get wobbly, they'll just bubble keep whispers. Yeah, he could do it with his eyes closed.
Speaker 9: Graham, Oh, the other.
Speaker 3: Kid's gonna have to after this because he's not gonna have any eyes.
Speaker 4: Get bound out of his school off. Yeah, all right, we'll go get him show time, okay, Graham.
Speaker 3: So we texted you a video. Go ahead and watch that. Now.
Speaker 2: This is what Jess and I came in, came into this morning because some thank you to everyone who sent me this video on Instagram yesterday. I had a slight inkling what it was. I didn't watch it because my kids were right there. Come in this morning and this videos all over the place. US sprinter Chris Robinson. He is at a race. This isn't the Czech Republic. It's being broadcasted on live TV. Twenty four years old. He's competing in the four hundred meter hurdles event. He's running and what are you seeing, Graham.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing something fell out of his shorts and his fla fell out of sorts, flip flopping around on the way. He's lucky that thing didn't slap on a hurdle, you imagine, because they when they jump over a hurdle, they clear it at a very you know without you know, you know, you want to jump too high over a hurdle. Let slows you down. You have the streamline. He's lucky that thing didn't catch on that And.
Speaker 3: Despite this and the entire time.
Speaker 2: He's running and he's going fast, and he's trying to like contain, you know, what's going on down there.
Speaker 3: He's still he's still made first place.
Speaker 5: He's still like way ahead of everybody, way ahead of everybody else. Any comments on you ladies usually have some sort of remark about a man's the male anatomy, any takeaways from this one.
Speaker 9: My questions are more so like is he not wearing under?
Speaker 2: That's what I wanted to ask. If you want us to comment comment on that, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have.
Speaker 3: Anything to say.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you're just like I've seen better.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've seen a lot worse and so it's not it's not one of the worser ones, That is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: So it's like, guys in the middle of a race, what are you expecting? What are you expecting to see?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I wasn't expecting to see anything at all, Like.
Speaker 4: I know, but you sound like you're judging.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not judging. Its flip flopping out of the shorts there.
Speaker 9: No, I'm not judging.
Speaker 10: It's hard to judge when it's flip flopping everywhere.
Speaker 9: It's basically what we're trying to say.
Speaker 3: I think, Plus, we are taking women, right, I don't even care. What do you think about this?
Speaker 5: It seems like a pretty good one.
Speaker 2: Okay, back to it happened?
Speaker 3: Are they?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 2: Are these you know runners? They don't wear anything under their shorts?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: How does this work?
Speaker 4: We're guy?
Speaker 5: See you see some other guys in this race that are wearing like I don't know if spandex shorts is the right word, but you know what I mean, they're like that. I think you can go commando in those because you don't have to worry about anything falling out because right, they go down your legs a bit and they're tight around the thighs.
Speaker 4: Then he's wearing like the.
Speaker 3: Little they're like track shorts and they're like loose.
Speaker 4: Tiny short shorts.
Speaker 5: I would assume that he'd have some sort of tidy whitey situation going on under there.
Speaker 2: But do you think maybe he's found like if he doesn't wear anything, he runs faster.
Speaker 5: But if this thing fell up the because it could it can't fall off the side of like a tidy wire or a speedo type underwear, you know, something like that.
Speaker 4: And once it's out the side.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was wearing something there's.
Speaker 5: No going back in a thong or something right, and the hurdling motion jarred it loose. Now he should know this because he practices running the hurdles all the time, so you would think, whatever undergarment you've got, you've run a hurdle's race before and everything stayed in place exactly. So how did the mouse get out of the house? It is my question, you know what?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm I'm like slow mowing the video.
Speaker 10: Of course, and when he tumbled you can see an underwear line in the back.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying he's got you don't you ever or.
Speaker 2: Is that or you think there's a shorts of like the built in underwear that has like the mesh, like the mesh underwear, but that doesn't hold anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the mesh doesn't seem very comfortable for a sprint either.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Again, we're talking about Chris Roberts Robinson. He's the US sprinter. He was at the Czech Republic at a meat in his meat do you say the Czech Republican He's at the Czech Republic at a meat Okay.
Speaker 4: Atam meat and his meat right in his meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this reminds me of do you remember this happened at the NFL combine, oh years ago?
Speaker 3: Do you remember that guy's name? I don't, Chris Jones. It just looks it up. What the Chris is? Anybody who's named Chris don't run?
Speaker 4: Get some tighter running?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 1: Or that more supportive the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: What the heck is faupo?
Speaker 10: So you've heard of fomo, which is the fear of missing out. Well, now there's faux po and that's the fear.
Speaker 4: Of passing out.
Speaker 9: Oh good one is the good one.
Speaker 5: And that at my house in college because if you passed out early and your shoes on, everyone drew all over you.
Speaker 2: As younger, like going out to parties and stuff. That's that's like a real fear.
Speaker 3: Well it's not quite that.
Speaker 9: It's the fear of people's opinion.
Speaker 10: A psychologist actually came up with this term, saying it is the hidden epidemic, you guys, So it kind of just described I have this really do like.
Speaker 3: Anxiety or worry?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 10: Do you feel like others might judge your actions or your words?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: You should. Helena So like when you go.
Speaker 3: You don't have any element of this.
Speaker 5: So you get you Selenna, you get dressed up, big night out, You're going to red Lobster.
Speaker 4: You're worried about what other people are No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, not that on social media.
Speaker 9: Social media.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's not in it's not IRL, not.
Speaker 2: So much in person, not not I r L, not on the show, but social media. Yes, And maybe it's from like bad experiences.
Speaker 3: I don't know. But anytime I post something, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like scared half the time to look at the comments because I'm like so afraid to see anything.
Speaker 10: Negative because I know that for the rest of the day I'm going to be thinking about.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so it's like I'd rather see it then.
Speaker 4: Why not just turn the comments off?
Speaker 9: Because that's no fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah wait, but you say you're living your life stare and anxiety and you guys both know, we all know that you could get four hundred nice compliments and nice comments, but you get one negative one, and like Jess said, that's gonna be the one you're thinking about the entire rest of the day.
Speaker 4: Why not turn the comments off?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like a lot of people do.
Speaker 2: It's an easy way for like our listeners to reach out interact with us. Yeah, I would want to check out then, yeah, but I don't check those sometimes.
Speaker 5: Oh thanks, It's just such a great way to interact with our listeners.
Speaker 4: Except I don't actually do that.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I try to respond to every dam I do doo okay sometimes, so just turn the comments off a thing.
Speaker 3: No, I can't do that.
Speaker 9: That's not an.
Speaker 4: Option, but it is actually an option.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: And then when celebrities, when celebrities do that, oh my god, everyone talks so much mess about them, like oh they were afraid to you know, of this backlash.
Speaker 3: They just turn the comments off, like it's like a coward thing to do.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, let's change that. Let's normalize, just normalized not.
Speaker 3: Leaving me and comment.
Speaker 10: I'm here with that, Like, let's normalize just be nice.
Speaker 4: Leaving comments at all.
Speaker 3: No, I like, my goodness, I like to leave nice comments to the fast.
Speaker 5: Majority of comments are like congrats heart emoji, you know, or something like who needs that?
Speaker 4: It's that throwaway.
Speaker 2: And I get like if I post anything, I get like anxiety about like what's in the background, you know what I mean, Like, is there anything that someone could like nippick and point out or you know, I hate it.
Speaker 10: And so they're saying like, this isn't good because it makes you lose faith and confidence in yourself, and it actually impacts how much you can accomplish.
Speaker 9: Obviously social media has made it worse.
Speaker 10: See this happened, This happens to me in so like on social media.
Speaker 9: But it actually happened to me yesterday too in person.
Speaker 10: You had I had a little bit of faux po and and I got mad at myself for having faux po because it just made no sense. I was filming a video in my car and literally I was like, oh my god. I was like getting hot and anxious because I was like.
Speaker 2: Really stupid well that, but also I was like I felt like, yeah, stupid.
Speaker 3: You my photos just getting her. I didn't mean like you did, I mean, but you feel like that.
Speaker 10: And then there was a car a couple of rows down, and I knew that there was somebody in that car, and I was like, oh my god, they're probably looking at me right now because I'm trying to set up my phone to record this video and and I probably looked so dumb. And then the car pulled in and parked behind me, and I was like, oh, they're for sure is looking at me and making fun of me.
Speaker 9: And then and I was. And then afterwards I filed my video. I got got it over with, and then I was like, why did I care? They probably were in their own world.
Speaker 4: Everyone else is on their own right, But.
Speaker 9: For some reason I was like, oh my god, like I need to do this.
Speaker 3: Probably would have just thought you were on FaceTime.
Speaker 9: I know, but that's not what went through my mind at that moment.
Speaker 2: Do you ever see influencers like they record themselves and like getting in and out of cars, but it's like an outside shot, and every once in a while they'll show like how they got that. They literally get out of the cars that have a tripod tripods using put their phone up, and then they get back in their car and then they have to like get out again just to get that shot, and then they have to put the tripod away, and meanwhile there's people walking by.
Speaker 3: They're like, sorry, you don't my name? Just to give video that I would not be able to do.
Speaker 4: I ain't about that life. Uh uh uh no thing.
Speaker 3: Don't have any form of fou po.
Speaker 4: I have sometimes, but like not.
Speaker 9: That's another thing.
Speaker 4: Is that an actual thing.
Speaker 9: Editing all my pictures? Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't, that's strike it did.
Speaker 3: It turns out then that thanks for reminding me. Another thing that have fau about.
Speaker 4: Is a thing? Can we get that hashtag? K?
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's start to need to.
Speaker 4: But it's true, Okay.
Speaker 9: I want to be like Graham when I grew up, just not a care in the world.
Speaker 3: So it's so easy for guys. My husband's like that too.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think we joke about that, but I think, like I negative comments I'm sure affect guys just the same as they do women on social There's.
Speaker 2: Some people who it just doesn't They're like, I don't care. I don't know that person in real life. Don't care what they think.
Speaker 3: I care what I do. Like, I just don't have that level of confidence.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think I think there's a level of it that bugs that bugs everybody. You can't but to the degree that it lets you affect it, let it affect you.
Speaker 4: That's what you have to That's what's in your control.
Speaker 5: Honest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: So you know, kim Ka is in her acting bag. What do you guys think about this? She is going to be producing the live action Brats movie.
Speaker 5: Wa.
Speaker 3: I don't know any thoughts about that.
Speaker 9: I'm excited for the movie. I don't know about her producer.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for the movie.
Speaker 4: What's brats?
Speaker 9: Are you serious right now?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: Not what a brat like? Like like a bratstall, you know what it is. You're messing with us?
Speaker 10: Yeah, not a barbie, but a brat, a bratstall.
Speaker 4: Her, Yeah, with them all the time.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So it's not only going to be producing the movie, but she's landed a role in it. She's gonna be and it's a major role. From what it sounds like, she's gonna be playing the villain in the movie. Whatever that looks like. We don't have a bunch of you know, we don't have a whole lot of context right now, but she will be the villain Brats doll.
Speaker 5: How do you guys feel about that? Since you guys are such big brats.
Speaker 2: I know I've said this all the other acting gigs kim has gotten and she's gotten a lot lately. I just it's hard for me to separate her from whatever role she's playing. Same, So I don't know how I feel about this. I feel like it might ruin the movie.
Speaker 10: I think that her role in this live action movie is going to be very similar to the role that she just had on a not just had, but on American Horror Story.
Speaker 9: When she was in there, she also played sort of like.
Speaker 3: A villain role, and that's just like her role in real life. That's just like her. She's playing herself.
Speaker 5: But doesn't everybody fall under that same thing that you just said, slamming when you get to be when you're that famous, that well known, it's hard you see that person enter the screen on a movie and you're like, oh, that's Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 4: You don't it like takes away from the scene.
Speaker 2: It takes the Why doesn't it take away when it's an actual actor who could be just as famous as not more famous, seeing them in a million movies, but every time they land an actor.
Speaker 10: But even some some singers like Ariana Grande, I feel like her and wicked. I thought I went into it thinking that I was just gonna see Ariana.
Speaker 5: But then you couldn't even recognize her because like her eyebrows were gone, and like.
Speaker 4: She looked totally different.
Speaker 9: But I wasn't just thinking Ariana the whole time.
Speaker 3: She did a great job.
Speaker 9: I think it's different with though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 2: Can we go back to talking about Tom Sandoval on America's Got Talent?
Speaker 4: Really Quick Scandival?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tom Scandival. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you brought this up a couple of days ago, Graham him on AGT. Did you end up watching his audition or hearing about whether or not his band made it?
Speaker 4: I watched.
Speaker 5: The only thing I saw was some of the reaction from the judges. I guess, okay, we had only we played a clip from the preview, and then it, you know, in the preview goes to the judges faces and they're like, you don't really know what they're reacting to preview.
Speaker 2: Of at So here's that clip in case you missedd. This is Tom Sandoval on the Most Extras. That's his band.
Speaker 3: They're on America's Got Talent. So they performed that.
Speaker 2: Brenda Simon Cowell, Howie Mandel, Melby and Sophia vid Gotta and Mel's reaction was like, oh, love the band, love the energy. She was like, I would hire you guys for a wedding, Like, oh my god. Simon was like the vocals weren't great.
Speaker 3: Tom gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: However, not everyone comes on the show to get a record deal. Sometimes it's about being true to who you are. They advance them to the next round, and everybody thinks it's rigged, like just a huge pr of course it is.
Speaker 5: You want you want eyes. This is a business. You want eyes on screen. It's not like some strictly judged competition where they're like, we really got to do you know, there's some metric that they use to No, it's a show.
Speaker 3: It's a population business.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 5: It's a business and getting more ratings that's the business.
Speaker 3: The fewer reaction was like, this singing is so bad.
Speaker 5: I think you said it was Melby that said she'd hire them for a wedding. Yeah, that's an accurate description of that caliber of band that he's in, you know what I mean, Like they would be really fun at a wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a colored band, something that's not too serious.
Speaker 5: Exactly, but that's where it ends like that, Yeah, dude's not headlining tours, right.
Speaker 3: We don't have a ton of time, but I do want to hear what's going on with Barry Bond?
Speaker 5: All Right, who needs the Hall of Fame when you can get a statue out in front of the stadium you once played in. That's the scenario that's currently playing out for the greatest hitter of all time, Barry Bonds.
Speaker 4: We know he got completely iced out of the.
Speaker 5: Baseball Hall of Fame despite the fact that he is a seven time seven time nl MVP, fourteen time All Star, eight time Gold Glove winner, twelve times Silver Slugger, and oh yeah, he has the Major League Baseball all time home run record with seven hundred and sixty two. But we know his last year of eligibility for the Hall of Fame came and went in twenty twenty two and he did not get enough did not get enough votes to get.
Speaker 4: In, which is criminal in my mind.
Speaker 5: Well, in an interview this week, Giants CEO Larry Bear said that a statue at Oracle Park is in the works to honor Bonds.
Speaker 4: He said, we.
Speaker 5: Don't have the exact location, the exact date, the exact timing, but it's coming all I can say is it's coming, so there will be a statue. Currently, there are only five Giants players with statues outside of the team's ballpark Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Orlando's Paida, Juan Marischal and gay Lord Perry Happy Pride Month anyway, So I think that they have to do something. The fact that he's not in the Baseball Hall of Fame still keeps me up at night, really it does.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think it's about time. The greatest player has been Yeah, it's been like forever. Let's do something for him.
Speaker 3: Love that. Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It is Wildy for nine at the base number one hit music station, Happy Thursday, Happy Baby Friday, the JV Show. I'm Selenam and I'm just trying to get you hooked up with this Chuggy Muggy. All you have to do is be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word and we're gonna send you a JB show Chuck mug.
Speaker 3: It's always leave your guests.
Speaker 2: Is on the talk back Mike, Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 5: My wife and I have found that for our marriage. Since we're both so busy, we put on the calendar. Otherwise we just forget to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, i'd be like that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I've heard relationship xs where it's give that very same advice, like you.
Speaker 4: Got a skeys.
Speaker 3: They actually say that, Yeah, a daughter.
Speaker 9: To be more spontaneous about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that'd be great until you're ten years into a marriage and you're getting just everyone's just going to sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm too tired.
Speaker 5: Wait what are we talking about. It's not what the bleeped out word is. Oh yeah, you guys are always so tired.
Speaker 2: What are you so tired for carrying the weight of the household?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Whatever, All right, that's okay. First of all, this is the Family Show. To keep your guest is PG whatever. That thing we're talking about is not the thing that's being said in that bleeped out phrase there, So leave your guests on the talkback mic. That's just a simple button right there on the iHeartRadio when you're streaming Wild ninety FO nine, leave us your name and your city along with your guests. You have to be the first correct answer of the morning to win. The JV Show Chuck Munk, So you gotta get your guesses in quick.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, the Tea with Katie Perry and Orlando.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, spilling on me.
Speaker 3: Scold, Yes, I can't until seven fifty five.
Speaker 4: We can't wait that long.
Speaker 2: They have an update seven fifty five inside trending. All right, back to what the bleep? It's where you got to be the first person. A guest today is a bleeped out word. If you can do that, if you guess the word correctly, the first person, We're going to send you a JV Show check mug, nephew, miss today's clip here it is.
Speaker 5: My wife and I have found that for our marriage. Since we're both so busy, we put on the calendar. Otherwise we just forget to do it.
Speaker 2: Hey, do what you gotta do, whatever works. Yeah, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 14: I guess the bleat work because me and my husband always try to do this and then forget. Is denight, right, bye, guys, Hope I finally get a Chuck bunk. Bye.
Speaker 5: Oh to break it to you're not getting that chuck mug. She's ay Tina and Valo Ta Tina for playing a little start date Night. The most popular guest this morning. Everybody is guessing date night. So if that was your guest and you're like, okay, I got a second guest, get that one.
Speaker 4: In on the talk back.
Speaker 10: Hi, my name is Samiva from Boulder Creek and I just the brief out word is picnic by a.
Speaker 4: Great day picnic on the calendar.
Speaker 3: That would be so cute. I have always wanted to go on a romantic picnic.
Speaker 4: You had never done that.
Speaker 2: We've done picnics, but like with the kids, not like a romantic.
Speaker 4: That's just wiping.
Speaker 5: And everything, and they could never open their fruit snacks. It's like, just open your own damn fruit snacks.
Speaker 14: Hi, it's Niel Nancy from Union City and we think it's anniversary.
Speaker 4: Oh, you gotta put that anniversary on the calendar.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you should just know at the top of your head. You shouldn't have to write it down. You shouldn't need a reminder you know it's coming up.
Speaker 5: Which anniversaries should I know? Like hands down our wedding anniversary. Of course I know that one.
Speaker 2: You know, the first time you saw her the first time you talked, the first smash.
Speaker 5: First message, So talk me through those, like first date, aniversary first, Like which one should a guy know by heart?
Speaker 4: Because I know our wedding anniversary by heart?
Speaker 9: The first date of versary?
Speaker 3: You're not serious.
Speaker 2: You should at least know the date that you guys met, at least exact date that we met.
Speaker 3: You don't know that.
Speaker 4: I remember it very vividly, but I don't remember the date.
Speaker 3: Okay, well maybe that's just me.
Speaker 5: Well I'm ask you this is this is a ladies. You tell us guys guys that we're listening, Which ones do you expect that we should know? And then we can go ride them into our calendars or whatever. But like anniversary, obviously.
Speaker 3: Wed an, I would like my guy to know when we met.
Speaker 4: An engagement, diversary.
Speaker 3: An engagement, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: You should so you expect guys should know that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, if you know things like when the fantasy draft is, if you know things about when that's happened, no other date.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't remember when my fantasy football draft was from seven years ago, like oh, when I first joined this fantasy football I remember your brain of course it sticks in my brain. It was one of the most momentous moments of my entire life. But I don't remember the exact date.
Speaker 3: Do you know your kid's birthdays?
Speaker 4: Sort loosely? Oh my god, I can ballpark it. We start there August learn that nineteen.
Speaker 2: All right, continue to leave your guesses on the talk back Mike, what do you think today's bleeped outward is?
Speaker 3: Get it in?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 3: We're going to play more guesses.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are playing what the bleep trying to give you this JV show chug mug. You just have to be the first person to get today's bleeped up word correctly if you missed our clip of the day here it is.
Speaker 5: My wife and I have found that for our marriage. Since we're both so busy, we put on the calendar. Otherwise we just forget to do it.
Speaker 3: I guess it's interesting if it works for you guys.
Speaker 5: You know that happens every time as you go on longer in your marriage, Like you got to schedule some of those things. And look before we were talking about because one of the guesses and that last thing it was anniversaries, and I was asking you ladies, like which anniversaries should guys have memorized, you know, like should for sure know the data? And I was like, of course, course our wedding anniversary, I know that one. And then I was about to text my wife to see if she could remember as some of our other like the you know, does she even know the night that we got engaged or whatever?
Speaker 4: Does she know that exact date?
Speaker 5: But she just she I opened my phone and she was just taking off on a flight.
Speaker 4: She's flying to Atlanta this morning, so I just missed her. So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm curious to know if she knows those dates, because you guys are up here on your high horse, like, oh, you should for sure know the date of the night that we first smashed your smashiversary.
Speaker 1: I wow, I remember it very vid.
Speaker 3: You don't know that date.
Speaker 4: I don't know this our smash adversary?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 3: Do better? November twenty nineteen is that yours?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Twenty?
Speaker 5: Really, you guys both know those off the top of your heads.
Speaker 4: Nerd alert.
Speaker 3: This is a very.
Speaker 9: Special relationship, I know.
Speaker 3: Is that psycho behavior? No?
Speaker 4: I mean I think it's fun.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, the fact that you could pull it off the top of your head is a little is a.
Speaker 4: Little crazy to me, but maybe I don't know, are you?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 10: Mine's not hard to forget, not hard to forget, not hard to remember, not hard to remember.
Speaker 9: Because it was Halloween.
Speaker 3: So you guys are in your costumes. What were you dressed up as?
Speaker 4: Mario was doing Luigi Power Ranger? Which Power Raise?
Speaker 1: Which?
Speaker 9: Oh god, he was either cheat or chalk.
Speaker 4: Well, he didn't even go. He didn't even Power Ranger with you.
Speaker 10: We had he had already had his costume set because we had already they're a.
Speaker 3: Brand new couple.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she is just she is just throwing the pink Power Ranger through a hand like way to ruin Halloween for all the kids.
Speaker 4: Geez, we are getting.
Speaker 2: Side trying to give somebody this chuck mug. All right, so today's clip, let's replay again because she went a little off script there.
Speaker 5: My wife and I have found that for our marriage, since we're both so busy, we put on the calendar.
Speaker 4: Otherwise we just forget to do it.
Speaker 3: All right, Now to your talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Good Morning j Show. This is boys from Doctor.
Speaker 2: My guess for the bleeped out word is shopping give me my chugmug shopping.
Speaker 5: I don't, but sometimes you kind of need to. Like I gotta make that Costco trip. The dog needs food that my daughter needs those protein drinks she likes or whatever.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean, You need to Good morning JV Show. This is Franky from Hidden Valley Lake. My guess is oil change. That's what me and my husband too. We always have to remember the oil changes. Have good night, good morning, good.
Speaker 5: Night for bad oil changes.
Speaker 4: That's a great guys, that's a good one.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 16: And my guest for the bleepout word of the.
Speaker 17: Day is sleep. Have a good day.
Speaker 5: She says, sleep on the calendar. You need to check your method intake right, because, like if you have to schedule the times that you're going to go to sleep, you've been away for way too long.
Speaker 18: On days, city is the bleeped out word.
Speaker 5: Chores, chores yours and wait sorry, wait for it, wait.
Speaker 9: For it.
Speaker 3: All right, here's today's clip.
Speaker 5: I'm blieve my wife and I have found that for our marriage. Since we're both so busy, we put chores on the calendar. Otherwise we just forget to do it. I'll be honest, I just made that up. I don't put anything, don't put anything on my calendar.
Speaker 4: Nobody I know what.
Speaker 5: I got time for that, But it would be smart to help you, you know, remember, right to get things done.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to be organized like that, Like this day we're going to do these rooms, and the next day we're going to do the kids room, and then this day we're gonna do that. But like, it never happens. And then even if you did try to organize and plan everything out, it's you're not going to actually go in that order. You're just gonna either do nothing or just I'm with you, actually do whatever it needs to be done.
Speaker 4: I think about it all the time.
Speaker 5: On the day that I'm like vacuuming the house on a Wednesday, I'm like, you know what, every Wednesday, I should just stop down for thirty minutes and that'll be my vacuum the house day. You know, Yeah, once a week never happens. Ever, it's all spread. But if you put in your calendar maybe it would be.
Speaker 8: Nah.
Speaker 4: All right, let's give some let's give some nuts news that reminder you wanted a vacuum right now? Shut up phone, all right? Only a couple of shoutouts again. First, Jerry South City was up.
Speaker 5: Jeredy the very first correct answer this morning and one of the very few correct answers this morning.
Speaker 4: A lot of people, a lot of guesses all over the board.
Speaker 5: We had John in San Jose had it, and so did Brian from Mountain House was up Brow. He squeaked in that guess right at the last second, which was like, to be honest with you, Brian, great guess because you got it right, but like.
Speaker 6: Way too late.
Speaker 15: You gotta be faster.
Speaker 9: Where's house?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: You know mountain in between Tracy, Yeah, it's over there. Interesting, it's just one house on top of a mountains and you have to share a room with so many people.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fa bunk beds though, that's a thing. Anyways, we'll play again tomorrow seven oh five. If you didn't get your chuckmug today, get it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, we were just talking about smash aiversaries.
Speaker 19: Good morning TV show. This is Elena from Chico, and I just wanted to say, don't be too hard on Graham for not knowing his smash aiversary. I don't know anything. I don't remember anything. And actually I forgot our anniversary this year until the morning of Unluckily I had put in a reminder in my phone. So that's my bad. Anyways, going on twenty three years, thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know the exact day of the smash. Very I can give you, do you think your wife? I can give you year.
Speaker 5: In general, months, but I don't know exactly where, and I don't know that my wife knows it's been a while.
Speaker 16: My fiance will have no problem remembering our smash rosary because it'll be the same night as our wedding night.
Speaker 15: So yeah, I'm here for utah l L there.
Speaker 5: You got to see that that will they will? They will coincide with the anniversary.
Speaker 3: Well that's easy.
Speaker 4: That makes it easy.
Speaker 5: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, let's go to the phones Wild for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi. Who's this?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 20: This is Alex from What's Up Vale Maxine.
Speaker 4: My hometown.
Speaker 3: Alex, how are you first town?
Speaker 2: Don't mind, don't mind my friend Grant he's a little over the top.
Speaker 4: Whatever, dude, whatever, All right, well.
Speaker 3: Alex, you're on to play the JV show. You have no game.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can get you hooked up with these tickets for Ava Max. Now here's how it works. We are going to ask you for trivia questions. All you have to do is get three correct and you'll win the game and you're gonna get these tickets. Okay, Oh my god, I love Max looks me okay?
Speaker 17: Sometimes?
Speaker 3: All right, okay, so here's question number one.
Speaker 2: Which cereal brand has used the slogan they're girl right in ads featuring.
Speaker 3: A tiger mascot.
Speaker 5: Slada put a little more. I think you didn't really do that, like full on.
Speaker 3: They're girl right? But do you know the cereal?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 20: Absolutely, I think it's tiger.
Speaker 3: But what was the name of the cereal?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What kind of cereal is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 15: It's they're like killoggstake, like frosted flake.
Speaker 4: You guys, you guys still have frosted flakes? Anybody?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I remember liking them too, very sugary.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Question number two.
Speaker 5: During World War two, the United States declared war on five countries, name two of them.
Speaker 4: World War two.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I wasn't born in that time, so I'm going to go with the Soviet unions of course.
Speaker 5: Uh no, no, no, we were sorry, all right, start over Germany and Japan.
Speaker 3: We were with the okay, go.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 5: Germany and Japan are the two everybody should know Italy, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania.
Speaker 4: I would have been impressed if you had gotten one of those.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, Question number three?
Speaker 2: Which organ in the human body has four chambers?
Speaker 3: The heart?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, nicely done.
Speaker 5: Question number four. He doesn't even need this one, right, he's got that. You got the game in the bag. We'll do this one for funzies. In the NFL, if a defensive player hits an opposing quarterback after they have already thrown the ball, what type of penalty are they likely to receive?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh, man, I have no clue.
Speaker 21: I'm gonna guest with.
Speaker 15: Penalty yellow flag.
Speaker 17: That's probably, But that's my guest.
Speaker 8: Say.
Speaker 5: Roughing the passer is what the official NFL officials gonna But.
Speaker 10: Who you got two tickets to the Game of Athmasonic September sixth, correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, you are welcome.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much for listening to the JV Show. All right, hang on, Alex for that winning Graham. Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 4: Just a couple of birthday shoutouts?
Speaker 5: I got a d M here and says, Hey, Graham, can you please give my hub slash baby daddy a happy birthday?
Speaker 4: His birthday is today.
Speaker 5: We've been listening to JV show since we started dating, and now we're married with a beautiful baby girl.
Speaker 4: He won a chug mug last week as well.
Speaker 5: But you know who gives a fart about that, of course, and that is from Ada.
Speaker 4: Who gives the fart.
Speaker 5: Ada's only problem there she didn't include her husband's name.
Speaker 4: Slash baby daddy's name in that.
Speaker 5: I think it's Daniel if I remember correctly, but I am not one hundred percent on that. But a happy birthday to the hubbies and baby Daddy's out there. And then one more birthday shout out here are Buddy Juan Avlos. He slid into my DMS to remind me that he is turning twenty six years old on this fine Thursday. He's one of our fames. So happy happy birthday. One, hope you have a great day.
Speaker 4: Who gives the fart?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Wanna Show Family.
Speaker 17: This is Doctor Buddy Lee normally in Nashville, but now I'm actually in Iceland. We'll actually enjoying the caves and the mountains and everything else. Just wanted to say good morning to you afternoon for me seven hours ahead of you, But I hope you enjoyed your day. And uh, I wonder is there anybody else who's like far away listening to the show.
Speaker 5: Not as far away as I still wow, listen to that JV show already number one in Nashville and now JV show about on the Precipice. Ratings haven't come in yet, but I believe we're about to be number one in.
Speaker 3: Ice doctor Buddy Lee, Yes, you appreciate you a great trip.
Speaker 4: So about to Smash Aiversary question? Jess was the hamm and own her off.
Speaker 5: Just revealed earlier that she could remember the exact date of her innerman's Smash Aiversary and that that date was Octobersary, And she said it was easy to remember because it was Halloween and she was dressed as a pink Power Ranger and her man was dressed as either Cheat or Chong.
Speaker 4: We don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know which one one of them. And so answer the question, was the helmet on or off?
Speaker 10: I didn't have a helmet, what kind of Ranger. Were you I di I wide Mike costume.
Speaker 3: It was actually really counts.
Speaker 9: If I did have a helmet, I probably would have kept it on.
Speaker 4: She probably hooked up with you because he felt bad for you.
Speaker 2: Now we need a picture. Go on your phone. Yes, find a picture. Please, we're gonna post it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you need to know the most talked about stories picture. All right nine dot com.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that, say JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 3: That's where we post all of our content.
Speaker 9: Now go there.
Speaker 2: Because Sabrina Carpenter unveiled an alternate album cover.
Speaker 3: Remember the one where she was on her knees in a little black dress and a man was pulling her hair.
Speaker 2: And everybody was outraged, Sabrina, how dare you be so sexy and risque?
Speaker 3: Well she was like, here you go. Here's a new alternate cover, approved by God. It's available now on my website. So you can check that out JAB Morning Show.
Speaker 2: If you were one of the people offended by her first cover, which I was, it's a lot more safe, I will say.
Speaker 5: It's a very class timeless picture of her looks like she's maybe slow dancing with a guy or I like the.
Speaker 3: Other one, Bring back the sexy one. Okay, Now to the piping hot.
Speaker 2: Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom tea. All right, so sources are saying that they are done. Right, it's over. That's what happened. Katie's upset about it, but she's relieved to not have to go through another divorce because when she went through her first divorce with Russell Brandt, it was the worst time in her life. Now, remember, Katie and Orlando together a long time, but not married. They were just engaged for like six almost seven years.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 2: According to the Insider the source, their relationship has been tense for months, and Katie's actually been telling people supposedly that she is single now, so it's pretty much a done deal, even though not publicly confirmed by either one of them.
Speaker 3: Now to the juicy stuff.
Speaker 2: Orlando Bloom has been liking other girls pictures on Instagram.
Speaker 4: He's already out.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he's been liking pictures of you know, I guess there's one USA gymnast Natasia general LoVa. I don't know if I'm saying her name correctly. He's also been liking a bunch of pictures from kya Gerber who is Sidey Crawford's daughter. She's a model half his age. By the way, he's old. Or here's the thing. All the pictures that he's liking, they're not like new, recent pictures. They're from last summer. So either he is no listen. Either he's going through these Instagram accounts and scrolling back and liking old pictures so nobody notices, or he liked these pictures last summer when they first came out, when he was supposedly still happy with Katy Perry.
Speaker 4: So like, we don't have a timeline.
Speaker 3: You don't have a like timeline, but either one is not good. Yeah, you know. And then one more juicy tidbit.
Speaker 2: You know, he's in Italy now for the Bezos wedding, and you know all the all the celebrities A listers, they are descending upon Venice right now, and they've been, you know, at these little wedding get togethers and stuff. Yesterday, Orlando Bloom was hanging out with Kim Kardashian and Chloe Kardashian, and I guess there there is some history there because Katie and Kim they know each other. They hung out at some other pre wedding festivities, the bachelorette party and all that.
Speaker 3: But you know Orlando's there without Katie. It's just him, and.
Speaker 2: People are pointing out now that he's alone, he's talking to Kim, he's able to get close to her. Do you guys remember that viral picture where they were at an event. It was Orlando Katie. They were at like a the Carring Foundations here for women dinner.
Speaker 10: And he looked at Kim Yaz and he was looking at Kim's butt in that picture.
Speaker 4: Hilarious.
Speaker 3: Ready to party as a single guy in Italy for the wedding.
Speaker 2: Guess he's also there, Kim k Guess he's not Katie to ruin things.
Speaker 3: She's just gonna be a c block to.
Speaker 4: Be a single guy.
Speaker 3: Ut I know, I told you the tea.
Speaker 9: I feel so bad for Katy Perry. Why because her whole life is just tumbling down.
Speaker 5: But it turned out she was pretty unlikable, Yeah, so why do we feel bad for her?
Speaker 4: And she's got millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 10: I just feel bad for anybody who receives this much backlash and then their marriage falls.
Speaker 2: But it's not even backlash like she did anything bad, which is exactly why.
Speaker 9: It's even why it makes me feel bad.
Speaker 3: It's like just being likable.
Speaker 5: She just forced us to take the temperature of how we felt about her, and the temperature was icy cold. It turns out the American public we've had and she really shoved it in our faces that we had to do that and had to form an opinion. Had she not done that week, she probably could have carried on as an American Aisle judge for like the next forty years.
Speaker 3: And make better music. I mean, her last album. That's not our fault, right.
Speaker 9: It's still really sad.
Speaker 5: All the sites are TMZ people, they're all confirming it is. Officially it's all done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what everybody's saying.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Next on The JV Show.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you want to go see Sabrina Carpenter's alternate album cover again, jab Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 18: Show, I just wanted to say I bought Front Brow tickets see Katy Perry and I also bought tickets to go see Bonnarou in Tennessee. Bonnarou was canceled and now with all this drama that's going on with Katy Perry. I'm worried that she's going to cancel too, just like her Vegas residency. Anyway, have a good day and I'm broke.
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Bay me too, canceled.
Speaker 5: I didn't see what Brue got canceled though, I don't I can't remember what the reason was behind that. But I saw a lot of people upset about that. And then do you think Katy Perry is going to cancel some of her shows? This is a lot of drama now, this is just She's already been in a lot of turmoil.
Speaker 4: Now this is just piling on.
Speaker 10: And isn't this the second time that she gets broken up with while on tour?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, Russell Brand, remember she was filming her documentary. Broke up with her through a text message, right right, but four minutes before she had to go out on stage.
Speaker 5: But she's got the eye of the tiger, and you're gonna hear her raw like she can get through anything, right, I mean, if you can get through.
Speaker 2: That and that was your husband, you can get through this.
Speaker 15: This is.
Speaker 4: Like just piling on at this point.
Speaker 2: By the way, we are the JV Show. I'm selenam before we get to this slow way to fill up the gas tank. And I'm still really confused as to what that is. I am loving Netflix's New train Wreck series. So it's like every week they dropping a new train Wreck episode. And this is the series where they did the little documentary on Travis Scott's Astro World. They did one on the Toronto Mayor, who like was a crackhead Loki. Like every week they're like, you like train Wreck.
Speaker 3: The latest one is about the poop Cruise.
Speaker 4: Oh, they dropped it this week.
Speaker 2: So I watched it last night and I don't this happened in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: White, Why do you remember this happening?
Speaker 9: You remember hearing about this either?
Speaker 2: So it's a it's a carnival cruise. They from Texas to Mexico. They go to Mexico, have fun. They come back. There's a fire in the engine room. It burns through all the wiring, so the boat just shuts down, no power, it's dark. They're stranded out there and just kind of like floating wherever the ocean takes them until they're they're rescued. WHOA right, But that means there's no food. They can't cook anything. Everything goes bad. There's no plumbing, the.
Speaker 3: Toilets don't work, and that's how it got the names the poop Cruise.
Speaker 4: Oh man.
Speaker 2: So they're having to uh tinkle in the shower, and then they're handing out these red biohazard bags like, hey, if you have to drop one, you gotta do it in this bag.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna leave bins out and you're gonna put them in these bins.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: People were like, I'm not going in the his bags. They start, you know, going in toilets anyways.
Speaker 3: That don't flush, that don't work.
Speaker 2: I'm going to play this clip. I'm sorry. This is this is the most trending clip from the documentary. It is really gross. If you don't want to listen to it, I don't blame you. You can do it if you want. But this is the tread This is the most viral clip from the documentary. It's from a guy who was one of the crew members. He worked in the kitchen. He said sorry, he said that he really had to go. So he goes into one of the public restrooms.
Speaker 21: And I've found this public restroom and I go inside and it was it was the most nastiest thing I have ever seen in my life. People were covering the with the toilet paper and then again, so it was a layer after layer after layer. It was like a last.
Speaker 1: You don't say that.
Speaker 9: You just ruined lasagna for I can sort.
Speaker 4: Of imagine that as the toilet paper.
Speaker 5: Is Oh my, can you imagine that nightmare? I mean, we're talking about thousands of people on a boat.
Speaker 2: Right, thousands, And the way they got back.
Speaker 3: To the United States, they're in between the US and Mexicos, just drifting.
Speaker 2: They had to get some tug boats from Mexico that came and like rescue them and kind of like pulled them back. They ended up going to like Mobile, Alabama, just the nearest places.
Speaker 4: It doesn't Mobile Alabama, Yep, we'll dock there.
Speaker 2: But when they started pulling them, it kind of shifted the boat. So now the boat is at a slight angle and everything that was sitting, oh, it started. It started pouring through the floors, down the walls, through the ceiling, and.
Speaker 3: So they're like, what can we do to make this better. Let's at the very least, let's at least get give these people some alcohol.
Speaker 2: They open up the bars for a few hours, free liquor for everybody, and it is just complete mayhem. People are fighting, people are hooking.
Speaker 3: Up like it is crazy. They they start tinkling overboard. They're throwing the red bags.
Speaker 21: People were throwing their red bags on the lifeboats. Somebody threw the poop bag and the wind blew it back or.
Speaker 4: It blew it and somebody that sits out on the balcony.
Speaker 3: Someone on the lower deck.
Speaker 4: Hell this Have these.
Speaker 5: People all been awarded like millions of dollars each for having to endure this?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean they actually got into that at the end because there were a lot of lawsuits files, as there should have been, but I guess there was some clause when they bought their tickets that there's no guarantee of like a safe trip of you know, food and working things, so so they couldn't sue.
Speaker 3: But they did get settlements.
Speaker 4: I mean the emotional trauma.
Speaker 5: Like if they had handed me a Goose certificate for another cruise at the end of that, I'd be like, no, I need more.
Speaker 1: I think I need more.
Speaker 4: A red bag just hit me on the forehead.
Speaker 2: I think they did get a refund though, and a free cruise on top of that cool.
Speaker 5: I think, never again, never forget. Also, we will rebuild. Wow that please Azya.
Speaker 3: I didn't need to have that visual, Thank you very much. All right, So what is the slow fillip?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: I'll quickly talk about this woman's theory because she posted it online and she says, it's not a theory, it's actual fact, you guys, this works. She said she saw another video of somebody recommending when you're filling your gas tank, put it on the slowest fill setting. You know, like when you can click the pump handle and everybody clicks it all the way forward. Because we're in a hurry, fill that tank up as fast as possible. You can put it onto a slower fill setting, she says, put it on that because you end up spending less money and you get more gas into your tank somehow, and you'll get more mileage out of it. And she showed like her car's dashboard, My car's old doesn't have this. It tells you how many miles estimated on that filled tank, and it's way higher, she says than if she had filled it on the fast setting. Now, look, people in the comments very much debating this, many trying to debunk this theory. But I do want to throw this out because the last time we talked about filling your gas tank theory, it came from a Shaquille O'Neil, and he said, rather than letting your tank get all the way to empty, the cheaper way to do it is just fill it when it gets halfway full, and you'll end up halfway empty and you'll end up spending less money.
Speaker 4: And our listeners are like, dude, totally, that works.
Speaker 3: Jill never understood that it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It's just a simple math.
Speaker 5: But people like swore by that one, even though they were one thousand percent wrong. It makes no sense, but they and people fought us in the talk packs for days.
Speaker 4: I remember that it just was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You do this slow fillip.
Speaker 10: I do the slow fillip, and I why I've been doing that for maybe a few years ago.
Speaker 3: I didn't know there were different settings.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, maybe my god, because.
Speaker 10: Because the slow fillip setting is a lot small, the little class on it is a lot smaller, so it's very easy to not.
Speaker 9: Even see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just go right past it. Why do you slow fill?
Speaker 9: Because I had.
Speaker 10: Seen a video saying that you getting more for your money.
Speaker 3: Oh, my god.
Speaker 9: So I do that now and now I'm used to doing it.
Speaker 2: So so you just stand there for a half hour the same amount.
Speaker 9: Just lower because I think there's more.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just common sense.
Speaker 9: There's more of something more, there's more of something less than something. I forgot what.
Speaker 5: Some people would think that if you put it on the fast setting, you're getting more churned, there's more like air getting in there and stuff like that, which is that's not true, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Some people think that the fast setting, it's not accurately calculating how much gas is coming out that pump real quick, and so you're getting kind of your you're over pain. The slow setting you're getting a more accurate amount filled into your tank.
Speaker 4: Also not true.
Speaker 3: But please leave us a talk back if you do this and tell us why.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, can we get a quick recap? What is slow filling up your gas tank?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 5: So Willing online and a lot of other people are claiming that if you slow fill your gas tank at the gas station, put it on the slowest, so the gas is going into your car very slowly, that you end up getting more mileage somehow, so you're spending less money in your car is.
Speaker 4: Gonna it's gonna go farther.
Speaker 3: Good morning, JB Show.
Speaker 22: I tried the slow gas very a couple months ago after I heard about it, and I'm not fully bought in, but I will say that the males Bergellen gauge on my dashboard went to a number higher than it had ever been before, maybe fifteen miles Bergallen.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, so maybe it is a thing. I have a great day.
Speaker 5: Interesting, okay, And that's what this woman in this video that I saw is basing her, you know, belief that this works on.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 5: I've heard some explanations about this. When you slow fill your tank, your computer system, the thing that's measuring it in there gets a more accurate guess. When you're filling your tank fast, like that thing's like, oh my god, I think you've got this much filled in there. When it's slow filling, it's getting a more accurate, more accurate measure of how much of fuel you're putting in. So that can cause some fluctuations in that estimate. People also say that your miles per gallon estimate, like you're gonna get this many miles of this tank is based on your driving on the driving that you did on the last tank. So if you're driving all highway on the tank before, it's gonna be like you look at this. If you're driving on the highway like that, you're gonna get a whole bunch. But if you're driving a bunch of city driving on this next tank, you might not get as much.
Speaker 4: That number can vary, right.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 15: Hey, everyone, this message is for Jess. The draining of the gas is simple algebra. The only thing that changes is the rate of a volume coming in. It's the same as if you empty your bathtub full of water at a slower rate versus a higher rate. It's the same amount of water leaving some extra water didn't magically get drained because you went at a slower setting.
Speaker 7: Hope that makes sense?
Speaker 4: Does that help?
Speaker 9: Yes? That makes sense. I don't have a bathtub, so I can't prove this.
Speaker 3: You don't have a bathtub, No, I don't. What kind of place do you live in?
Speaker 9: Apartment?
Speaker 17: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Any one better apartments? And they all had bathtubs?
Speaker 9: Well mine doesn't. Thanks for rubbing it in.
Speaker 20: Sorry, Hey Tony from Scotscale guys and that whole thing with a slow turn for the fuel is ridiculous. Everything is measured by weights and measurements of every California is the same way, Arizona is the same way. It's all weight and measurements. Anything to deviate that is illegal, So that is false. The only thing that is is that when especially when diesel, it phones up, so you do have to let settle.
Speaker 4: But that's only for Nissa, Okay.
Speaker 5: So that was other people's theory that if you put it on the slowest setting, the pump is charging you more accurately as well, because it knows exactly how much gas is going and where whereas if you were on the fast setting, the pump might charge you more because it's like, well look at all that guess and when.
Speaker 4: And Tony from Scott's Sales right.
Speaker 5: The Department of Weights and Measures takes this very, very very seriously about regulating the that it has to be highly active at the amount of gas that's dispensed from a pump. That's something they take very seriously because I don't know if you guys have ever noticed they're charging you down to the tenth of a cent on a gallon when it's like Hey, guess over here is four to ninety nine point nine. They're charging you, Those greedy bastards are charging you nine tenths of a cent. So it's not just four dollars and ninety nine cents a gallon. It's four dollars and ninety nine cents and nine tenths of ascent on top of you. I mean, so their ability to measure gasoline has to be incredibly, incredibly accurate because they are greedy and they're charging you down to a tenth of a cent.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody got time for the slow filling up the tank. No, I'm trying to get in and get out. I got things to do.
Speaker 10: No, Okay, I'm going to keep doing it just because it makes me feel better.
Speaker 17: Okay, it doesn't do any very all right.
Speaker 3: We are going to be kicking off our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine Grandmay Shadows.
Speaker 4: We do Moms and my dms, Moms and my dam's. I got one that says good day, Graham.
Speaker 5: Can you please the shout out to my son Jose Today is his fifteenth birthday. Happy birthday, baby, Mommy loves you to the end of the galaxy of back and thank you for choosing me as your mom.
Speaker 4: Does it work like that?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh does love. That's from sister Valentina and dad Jorge from Richmond. Yes, Happy happy birthday, Jose. I hope you have a great day today.
Speaker 4: Who gives the fun?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Before we kick off our meeting in a lady's room, we've been talking all morning about the slow the slow fill up gas tank theory.
Speaker 3: That's not the official name. I just made whatever, but.
Speaker 5: Some people online believe that if you fill your gas tank on the slow setting at the gas pump, that you somehow get more gas in your tank for cheaper and or get better gas mileage.
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Does this? Is there going to be the last talkbacks on this?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I can attest to the fact that it did not work.
Speaker 22: I guess so filled at Costco and it's the same amount of gas that I get when I do the quick fill.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think it worked at all. So I think it's all in people's heads.
Speaker 5: It is there you go with somebody that this real world testing it. Thank you for going out and testing that for us. She just did it and it didn't work.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, JV Show.
Speaker 12: I'm just saying, could you imagine being stuck behind somebody doing a slow pill and you realize that they are doing it, like when.
Speaker 4: It's like rush hour traffic.
Speaker 12: You're trying to get home or trying to get to work, and somebody's got.
Speaker 4: The gall to do a slow fill.
Speaker 12: That is absolutely ridiculous. Dude.
Speaker 5: All right, Pece, I'd be so mad get out the way if I was in a hurry. I'm already annoyed when people take too long, you know, abandon their car, go in, buy some snacks. The pump stopped a long time ago, and I'm waiting to go for it. And here's Jess up there, just slow filling her tank as I'm in a hurry with kids screaming in the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are fighting patients.
Speaker 10: I'm teaching people patient out here.
Speaker 9: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 8: Can we do?
Speaker 2: The first thing we need to talk about is Jess's Pink Ranger picture.
Speaker 3: It's at JV Morning Show, It's on our Instagram story. We were talking earlier about.
Speaker 2: Smash aiversaries, and Jess's smash aiversary is October thirty, first, twenty twenty.
Speaker 9: Yeah, right, in on your calendar, it's.
Speaker 2: On mine now, so I'll be celebrating with you guys every year. But we're like, what were you dressed as it was Halloween? Obviously she said a Pink Ranger. It was a DIY costume. Yeah, right, the costume gram.
Speaker 5: And somebody had said did you take your helmet off for it or leave the helmet on for this? And you said there was no helmet, and to which we were like, well, how were you the Pink Power Rangers without a helmet? It's I mean, I know you're the Pink Power Ranger, but like, also you're not the Pink.
Speaker 4: Power Ranger I am.
Speaker 9: And it's so cute because it's like yossified.
Speaker 2: But if you're not wearing like the body suit helmet, this.
Speaker 5: Is giving, this is giving. I'm a flight attendant, but I also like the Power Ranger.
Speaker 3: Yes, like you're just a fan of the Rangers, right.
Speaker 9: It's giving Power Ranger off duty?
Speaker 2: And did you have like we're people dress up with you. Is it a group thing or just as it was.
Speaker 9: Me and my cousin, So she was the yellow Ranger.
Speaker 3: That's sad, but we did white.
Speaker 9: We di white them, and I think it came out cute.
Speaker 10: I was actually pretty proud of myself because I did all of the I added everything to it.
Speaker 3: Basically.
Speaker 5: That's also sad, but it all worked out because look, she took home Cheech or Trong. We're not sure her man. He was just as one of those we're not sure which one. And it all worked out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and now we can celebrate our smash aiversary.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you wore on your smashiversary?
Speaker 5: Just like, probably a black T shirt and jeans.
Speaker 9: You wore that yesterday.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 4: It's just like I don't know whatever I used to wear. I don't know clothes just regularly.
Speaker 3: I had on a Curry jersey. Are you serious? Not during during that, but like that night.
Speaker 5: You mean to tell me that on the night that you guys both first hooked up with your man, one of you was dressed as a makeshift we're not even really sure if it's a pink power Ranger and you were in a.
Speaker 3: Step went to the Warriors game that night.
Speaker 4: You guys corn balls?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: The other thing I wanted to talk about, and we'll make this quick. I saw a video of a gift that some bridesmaids gifted to her bride and they were like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, best gift ever you guys.
Speaker 2: It was a montage, a video montage of all of her exes wishing.
Speaker 3: Her good luck what in her marriage?
Speaker 2: And they recorded the bride's react like you didn't see the actual video, but you got the bride's reaction, and she was like shocked that they got this guy and that guy. She's laughing and all of their recorded messages. She loved the gifts. What how would you guys feel about this?
Speaker 3: Jess?
Speaker 2: Would you be cool with as a wedding gift for your man? All of his boys went to all of his ex girlfriends and got.
Speaker 3: A video from them, hell and good luck in your marriage to Jess to give him on his wedding day.
Speaker 10: Oh uh uh No, I would be first of all, that's disrespectful.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't even like that.
Speaker 2: By the way, in this case, they said that they ran it by the groom and he loved the idea and that's why they followed through with it.
Speaker 9: What would agree to this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 10: I would actually be really really mad that they did that, because I think that's really disrespectful. Like, clearly his exes don't matter at all. In our relationship right now, they.
Speaker 4: Should be totally irrelevant.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then you're telling me at the wedding they're bringing them up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with Jess. I'm not here for this. It does seem pretty disrespectful. Jess, would you want to watch the video? Like, wouldn't you be curious to see the roster of exens?
Speaker 3: Like they said?
Speaker 5: And like what they said, because I'd be curious to see it, but I'm upset about it.
Speaker 9: I'd be curious.
Speaker 10: I mean, I would watch it if it's available, but I would be.
Speaker 3: Even watching it would be hard for that.
Speaker 5: I think, what if, like the video for Jess is just like the Blue Power Ranger and then the.
Speaker 4: Red Power Ranger and then the Yellow Ranger.
Speaker 5: It's all the different colour rangers, and you find settled on the pink one.
Speaker 3: And the pink one was always the best.
Speaker 5: So there's that, Selena, what about what about you?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 4: No, would ice.
Speaker 3: Broads I irrelevant? Don't even don't.
Speaker 5: Do not And what if your what if your friends did this for you and got your exes to make a video for you?
Speaker 2: First of all, that's so cringe. I don't care about any of them. I don't want to see their faces ever again, I just just.
Speaker 4: Don't we should be curious to watch it and see what they say about you.
Speaker 3: Though not really, I feel like i'd be.
Speaker 2: I would just be so it would just feels so cringe the entire time, And it.
Speaker 10: Feels like we're giving yeah, like you're giving the exes too much attention, because imagine if somebody reaches out, like, hey, we're trying to make this video for this person that's getting married, and you're like, oh, yeah, they wanted my opinion.
Speaker 9: Like I'm the ex, you know, like it gives them too much.
Speaker 2: If somebody did approach you as the ex to be in one of your exits, Like if it was slipped and you were the one to be in the video, would you agree to it?
Speaker 9: I'd say, I'd say no, Yeah, that's like range.
Speaker 5: That's also disrespectful to the person that I'm in a relationship with.
Speaker 2: You a single right now, you're single, you get approached to be in an ex's montage video as a gift?
Speaker 3: Would you do it?
Speaker 4: Only if I have like a few months to get like ripped boy band apps, I can.
Speaker 9: Standing used only if I'm invited to the wedding.
Speaker 2: Why would they invite you Ridiculous.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, you.
Speaker 2: Have a lot of talk backs about your costume, Jess, the Pink Ranger costume, what's not?
Speaker 3: It's the story jav Morning Show.
Speaker 16: Hey, sorry, Jess, you did not look like a power Ranger other than it being pink. But no, not at all. It needs to be a body suit in order for it to be a power Ranger. You look like you're going into space, like you're supposed to be with Katie Perry and all them going into space and opening up the door for them or something futuristic looking.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but you're cute.
Speaker 2: So we're bringing up this costume because this was your the date that you and your boyfriend first hooked up your smash adversary folloween.
Speaker 3: Did you leave the knee high stockings on?
Speaker 9: I don't remember. I know that the next day he found my.
Speaker 5: Gloves his place and he's like, uh, you left these here?
Speaker 4: Come and get that. He made you walk home the next morning.
Speaker 16: No good, mom, You guys leave Jess alone.
Speaker 6: She looks cute.
Speaker 9: You can tell she's a power Ranger pink girl.
Speaker 8: I mean, come on.
Speaker 7: It's Halloween. You gotta sex it.
Speaker 15: Up.
Speaker 7: It's cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, does mom Albert not know that this is a radio morning show. That's our job for being d I y.
Speaker 9: I think it's it's good.
Speaker 3: It could be worse. I'll say that it could have been worse.
Speaker 4: The honest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is kind of making sense now.
Speaker 2: Kanye West paid Bianca to wear that candy lingerie ensemble. This is according to a source, we talked about this candy you know, two piece. I think on Monday of this week. It was like, you know those candy necklaces you were as a kid. It was that but like bikini.
Speaker 3: Top and like, yeah, it looked like it was made out a lot.
Speaker 5: Of candy necklaces, was the thought. I didn't see a picture of the back. Was some candy running up the backs?
Speaker 2: I'm really making that part of but probably I think so. And she wore this out in New York, you know, middle of a heat wave. We're like, ooh, that sounds sticky. Well, according to sources, Kanye paid her one hundred one thousand dollars to wear that out in public, because when he first pitched the idea, she wasn't really feeling it. But she'll do it for some money, so we paid her a thousand dollars. And apparently this is not the first time that he forked over cas to get hurt to wear these crazy things. That's become just like what they do in their relationship, like, yeah, I'll model these things, I'll wear what you want, but you're gonna pay me for it. And they're saying, so far she's made like three million dollars doing this because she gets paid for all the crazy, y'all landish things, the naked dress at that award shop. Yeah, one hundred and twenty grand.
Speaker 5: Well then okay, so this does this change your opinion on their relationship because we're like worried about her and oh my god, and what's you know, what's this relationship really?
Speaker 4: Like maybe she's just using him, no wonder she keeps going.
Speaker 3: Back to it does change my opinion and make a whole.
Speaker 5: Make a whole bunch of money off this guy, and you just have to put up with, like, I don't know, rants that last probably a couple weeks at a time. And then you wear some ridiculous stuff and each time you do you get a bunch of money. Maybe this is like a more accurate snapshot of what's actually happening in this relationship.
Speaker 9: Right, She's just been working for him the whole time.
Speaker 3: It's like a modeling gig. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, because that would be weird, because that would be weird.
Speaker 5: Imagine if like your person or all in relationships came to you was like, oh my god, can you please wear this? And even if it wasn't something you didn't like, you would do that for your person, right, I mean, I mean, I don't know about the canny naked part of the candy naked part, but what if Yeah, I don't know. It just seems weird. And then they have to be like, well, okay, i'll give you. I'll give you one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean it's weird.
Speaker 3: It was weird, weird, It is a weird dynamic.
Speaker 2: But it works for them, and if she's happy with it, I mean I'd be happy with that three million dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: Nothing really important except a thirty million dollar lottery winner. You guys, this person actually, her name's Andrea Willer. She just came forward to collect a thirty million dollar jackpot that she won in the California Superlatto. She bought a ticket at a Kotati gas station, Katati. If you're not familiar right around that Runner Park area, because kind of think you passed through on your way to Grayton. You'll be going there for the pool party with g Eazy, which is on.
Speaker 4: July twelve.
Speaker 5: Of course, everyone knows that get your tickets now. That thing's going to sell out and be a bla dot com.
Speaker 4: Yah.
Speaker 5: She just came forward to claim that thirty million dollars jackpot. She opted to take the cash option of more than fourteen million dollars. Just you know, one quick question here, because like you know, Andrea Willer, she probably listens to the JV Show because it comes in crystal clear there in Katati. Do you think she's gonna like, I don't know, maybe like a small thank you gift, you know, something for keeping her entertained every morning during her hect to commute or schedule or whatever she should be for her.
Speaker 4: You know favorite radio morning.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But have you guys heard anything you have.
Speaker 3: Not been no, no, no, I have not been hit up yet.
Speaker 5: And listening now that you're fourteen million dollars richer, you know, I mean you got to pay some taxes on that or whatever.
Speaker 4: But still like you got you can move out of Katati million. Wow, shots fired the great.
Speaker 9: You're not getting any money.
Speaker 3: Just told me to say that.
Speaker 2: She hited me my script and was like, here's your line and it is kind of just.
Speaker 4: Like a little bump in the road on one oh one on the way there.
Speaker 5: I'm kidding, but yeah, just a couple of hay seeds that lived there. Nice mingling with these laid back country folks. Good Toddy, I'm kiddy, cut Toddia kidding. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine a.
Speaker 2: Couple more talkbacks about Jess's Pink Ranger costume.
Speaker 3: Let me give some context why I was talking about Halloween costumes.
Speaker 2: We were discussing our smash aiversaries earlier this morning. That thing, apparently es Lends or her smash a versary lands on a Halloween twenty twenty if you want to know the exact date.
Speaker 3: That's what Jess was doing. And she was dressed up as the Pink Ranger.
Speaker 2: You can see her costume jav Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Morning guys. Yeah, I'm looking at Jess as a power Ranger photo. She just looks like some uh kick from the seventies. All right, joll have a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, No, that's what it's giving, y'all. Go dancer. That's exactly That is exactly what it looks like.
Speaker 4: No, it's not part of it.
Speaker 5: It's giving Austin powers a little bits like you're.
Speaker 2: One of the Yes, we really, yes, it's giving a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Jeff made her costume. It's a day costume. That's why people are weighing.
Speaker 10: Wait no, how no, look at the Pink Ranger and hello, all the triangles and stuff.
Speaker 2: But for the fact that the dress, yeah no, that was spot on.
Speaker 23: Hey JB show, this is West from San Jo. I got to give Jess some props. Are her dey power Ranger outfit. I looked at the picture, man that she killed that thing. It was looking good. You can't wear no helmet because then you gonna cover up her hair. Her hair was flowing, the curves was curving, and the shoes was on point too.
Speaker 5: Man, so good job.
Speaker 4: No wonder it went down that night.
Speaker 23: I've seen the pitch. I was like, gope, go power Ranger.
Speaker 2: Who would see that costume and think I gotta hit that?
Speaker 9: Hey, it worked for me, try it out.
Speaker 5: It did work for just any more noteworthy details for that night we should know, like, you guys were at house party to So you guys are out at a house party and then you guys went back to his place and he's like, come on, Ranger, back to my place.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I guess one thing I should mention. I don't want to mention it, but I should.
Speaker 4: Yes, please, That was the.
Speaker 9: First time he saw me.
Speaker 3: Throw up too? Before or after? It was during?
Speaker 5: You said it was during because it was so bad.
Speaker 9: I don't want to admit this, but I think it was before.
Speaker 4: You don't do that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: If someone has vomited, that's the end of the night.
Speaker 9: That was so fine. No, you were because I remember it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then he's kissing that Yeah, well he should be notified about that.
Speaker 3: No, County, you didn't have amit breath coming out the other side? Ew?
Speaker 4: That can happen too.
Speaker 10: I think it was before, Yeah, it could have been after or both I don't know, so you don't remember.
Speaker 4: Could have been it could have been before, during, or after probably all of that.
Speaker 10: I just know I threw up that night, and I was embarrassed because it was the first time that he saw me throw up.
Speaker 9: And I was like, Oh, you don't know that this is gonna happen more.
Speaker 4: It's gonna become a regular thing.
Speaker 5: I dresses the Pink Power Ranger just on normal weekends, and I like to throw up.
Speaker 4: You want to hook up?
Speaker 9: Yes, and look at us now?
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for sharing that Tidbitch
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.