Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, some really good stuff coming in obviously from the text emails, the calls as always our top of the line. Uh, this is from Mark on messenger, and I think you hit the nail right on the head. Jeff. This is my message to Pam Bondi. This is full blown treason no matter which way you look at it. And they cannot just sweep this under the rug because everyone will start committing treason with no consequences. Hell no. And like I said yesterday, Jeff, this is Bondie's make or break moment. Do your job, Pam, you're playing with the big boys. Now. This ain't Florida or Trump should appoint someone who will bingo bingo Tony in Gloucester. Thanks for holding Tony, and welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm Jeff. I just want to say this. This is nothing new for Trump. This is deja vu all over again. His attorney general, his chief of staff, and ahead of the FBI. I don't think he's gonna have any problem when push comes to show. He'll clean house and he'll get in people that'll do it, and uh, you know, it's just kind of weird that it's the same thing over again. You can see people in there, you know, Oh yeah, we're bulldogs, We're gonna do it, and then they don't do anything. But I want to say this if I may, if Obama gets before you know, Congress and has to testify, I can't wait for Senator Kennedy. And if you bear with me, I want to do my Senator Kennedy impersonation. Mister President, Where were you born? Mister President? Why do you have a Social Security number from Connecticut when you've never lived there? Mister President, Why does it say on the back of your book jacket that you wrote that you were born in Kenya?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, I gotta say to them, by the way you do it, really good, Kennedy. I gotta say, really good Kennedy. Uh, you're right. Kennedy would ask him those kinds of questions. I hate shred him. He would shred him. So that's why I think Obama's people are petrified. They don't want to put him under oath under any circumstance, because A he's going to be destroyed and B he's com inting perjury and you know, and you televised this it'll be perjury in the eyes of the entire world. I mean, the American people will see it for themselves. So I think that's why this thing by really I think people have to understand this was a real shot across the bow by Mike Johnson. You know, I'm like, whoa, Mike, Mike, I didn't think you had it in you. Mike, Tony, I want to go back to something you said, because I think it's like sort of Trump's Achilles heel. We've seen this movie before with him, his ag his FBI director, and you know, I don't want to use sports analogies talking about something as serious as this, but I just can't seem to. I don't know, my mind seems to be going there. You know, Brady, as everybody knows, was the greatest quarterback of all time, no question, yet for whatever reason, and it didn't matter even the years they won super Bowls and championships. And they go down to Miami and I don't know what the hell it is. I don't know if it's the humidity. I don't know if it's the stadium. I don't know if it's because everybody's partying. It's Miami and they're not ready for the game. Whatever it is, Miami always had their number, and it didn't. It could even be a horrible Miami team, but and the Patriots could have one of the best teams in the league. They go down there and for whatever reason, they come back with an L. They don't come back with a W. It's just these things in life. It happens to people. Teams. It's just they have a certain achilles heel inexplicably. I don't know what it is about Attorney General. I don't know what it is about FBI director, but for whatever reason, he just it's like his achilles heel. It's like they're his Miami Dolphins. He just can't seem to get it right. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Tony, Oh, you're not wrong. And Chief of Staff, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're right. No, it's trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been saying it before. I don't know if you ever do it. I think you should put in don Jr. I think don Jr. Which would strike fear and people not doing their job. I mean, he's a bulldog. He's a bulldog.
Speaker 1: Tony, thank you very much for that call. No, you're right, Chief of Staff AG and FBI Director. I don't know what the hell it is, you know, and I don't know. Maybe it's because they come in and they talk tough, and he goes, okay, you know, it looks okay, let's do this. You know, Okay, they've said, that's my kind of ag And it's you know, very high profile, a lot of media of attention. You know, it's a plump position in the sense that everybody knows the name of the Attorney general, everybody knows the name of the FBI director, and the chief of staff has immense power. So maybe it's the kind of people it attracts. I don't know, but this so far, you know, again, tremendous presidency, immense successes, incredible achievements, but some of these personnel picks you start scratching your head. Anthony in New Hampshire. Thanks for holding Anthony, and welcome to Jeff.
Speaker 3: I'm with Tony. I've seen this movie before. I know Kuda Country is not going to like to hear this, but I'm as Trump as Trump was. I got on the team to help get him his first political win in New Hampshire. I was a chairman on Team Trump. At some point we have to look at the person who's holding it in the ball, the bowling ball, and is not throwing it down the lane to the pins. And the person that's in charge right now is one Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump.
Speaker 3: And I've seen this movie before, and we've seen him not fire people, and we've seen him not do anything. And I'm at the point now where if I don't see that ball going down the lane within the next month or two, I'm done with Trump because I'm not a blind loyalist follower. And at some point we can point that finger at all the people that we want, but there's.
Speaker 5: One person that we elected to be in charge of them all, and if he doesn't do something about treason, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm all done with the man.
Speaker 1: Anthony. Do you think he should fire Bondie like on the spot? In fact, Anthony, do me a favorite, please. I'm up against a heartbreak. I want to come back to you. If look BONDI doesn't want to do it, it's I can't tell you. I mean, she's she's really putting up a ferocious fight. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Okay, I want to go back to Anthony in New Hampshire, but just to set it up for him, because this is the question I'll be asking Anthony. I want to ask of all of you, Kooner Country. It is the Kooner Country Pole Question of the Day sponsored by Marios Marios Quality roofing, siding and windows. Simple, direct to the point. Should Attorney General Pam Bondi be replaced? Is it time for her to go A yes?
Speaker 6: B no?
Speaker 1: You know where I stand. I'm a yes all the way. What are you waiting for? But that's me I want to hear from you. You can vote on our web page wrko dot com slash cooner wrko dot com slash cooner. Kuh N is in national Er. You can also vote via x. I'm very active on x my handle there at the Kooner Report. Kuh N is in national Er. Right now, it's practically fifty to fifty. It's fifty four forty six. Okay, it was fifty four forty six. There's a lot of votes that just came in. It's sixty three thirty six, sixty three thirty seven, so it's starting to go two to one against Pam Bondy. But anyway, it's still a long time to vote. I want to hear from you should Bondi be replaced? All right? Anthony in New Hampshire, I've got to ask you. You're saying the buck stops with Trump after a while. You're not a blind loyalist. You love the guy. You supported him, voted him three times, helped him run his campaign in New Hampshire the first time you ran in twenty sixteen. You were with him from the very beginning. But you're saying, if they won't go ahead and prosecute and make arrests when it comes to this kind of trees in his conspiracy naked treason, you're done with him. Don't blame BONDI, don't blame Cash, don't blame anyone. Ultimately, the blame lies with Trump. So I got to ask you, Anthony. His attorney general is fighting him on charges regarding these Russia Gate conspirators. Is it time for Pam Bondy to go? Should he replace her? What say you.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, see you later.
Speaker 5: If you ain't on the bowling lay to throw the bowling ball, get out of here.
Speaker 3: You're gone off the team. Because Jeff, like I said, if I was the.
Speaker 5: CEO of a major company and I found out that people in my company below my head of staff were stealing trade secrets and selling it to my competitors. And then I found out there was an email chain amongst them that said, you know what, it's just a little bit hard to go after those people. Everybody in the company.
Speaker 3: Loves those people.
Speaker 5: We're just gonna have to look the other way. As the CEO in charge of that company, it's my responsibility to get rid of everybody that's involved.
Speaker 3: And this is the part that people aren't understanding. We're not just going after Obama.
Speaker 5: We're not just going after the people that did this treason. We're going after the seventy five million fellow Americans that bought it all and still will vote for these people tomorrow. So unless we start waking these people up with the poison pill that they don't want to take, this country's doomed.
Speaker 7: Doomed.
Speaker 1: Anthony, thank you very much for that call. Six one seven two six six sixty eight six. Maria in Ludlow. Thanks for holding Maria and welcome.
Speaker 8: Hi Jeff, good morning, How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you? Maria?
Speaker 8: Super tired on my way.
Speaker 1: Home another long shift at the hospital.
Speaker 8: Maria sixteen sixteen hours.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know how you do it. I really don't know how you do it. No wonder you're exhausted.
Speaker 8: But I am calling to say I one thousand percent agree with the last caller, Anthony. If I'm not good, am I. If I'm hired to do a job and I don't do my full potential what I was supposed to be hired for, my behind is out the door. I mean, there's no more second chances, third or fourth chances for fam Bondi. She needs to go. There's no if. So that's about her. She had opportunities to do the right thing. She's choosing not to do the right thing. She's choosing not to do her job. She has broken her oath. She needs to go. President Trump needs to understand that the American people voted for him and they want transparency, they want the truth, and they want to get these people that had done him wrong and done us wrong for that matter. So, Pam Boondi, honey, I in the beginning, when you first said in that position, I was like, this woman is gonna go for the juggler. And then you slapt reality into my face when you're like not wanting to prosecute anybody. I was like I'm done with this broad. She needs to go. She needs to get fired. And understand that if you're not willing to do your job accordingly to what you were hired for, somebody else will do it. I will go in there and do it. This poortigue right here, Jeff I was going there like sweet baby Jesus. But the point is is cash to tell and Bongino say whatever his name is. They need to do this. They need to prosecute these people for the full extended the WAW and if they don't want to, than a special counsel. I wouldn't even go Sese buffoons at this point in time. I would go straight to a special counsel and make sure all of them, all of them are put under oaths and prosecuted. They need to be prosecuted to make understands everybody understand that if these people can get away with treated, anybody in this country will do what they please. And they know they will get away with it because that is a democratic model. They've been doing craps for them a billion years now and there is no accountability, and they're so used to that being held with like baby gloves that they know the kids do and see whatever they want and nobody will pull them accountable. So the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, I am so proud that you pull your big pants. You're decided to get out of diapers and put yourself on plow ups. I am proud of you for speaking up. And this needs to be taken care of. Alvertwenty. God loves you. God loves you. And I hope she has the best protection in the world because they're gonna come for her.
Speaker 1: Oh she needs it. Oh, you're right, Maria, You're right, Maria. Let me ask you. Of course I agree with you, you know that one thousand percent. But let me just play devil's advocate, because this is the argument that Susie Wiles, the chief of Staff, and Pam Bondi in particular, this is what the two of them are arguing behind the scenes that this is very bad for the United States to do this, to go after Obama, to go after Hillary, to go after Brennan or Camy, the CIA director, the FBI director. Why because this is bad for America's image around the world. In other countries, they put former presidents or prime ministers in jail, They put the head of their intelligence in jail. They put presidential candidates in jail, but not in America. This is the argument that they make that this is going to damage the country's international reputation to see a former president go to prison, potentially, to see Hillary Clinton, a big presidential candidate, go to prison, to see the head of the CIA one time had Brennan and call me the head of the FBI go to prison, and that this is gonna hurt America standing in the world. Let's move on. This is their argument. We have a big agenda to implement, we have bigger fish to fry. What say you.
Speaker 8: Hire them both? This America is a joke right now in the eyes of the world. Okay, Jeff, and enough is enough. They need to be held accountable. We need to show the world that you mess around, you f around, and you find out these people decide to play a stupid game. Now they're gonna pay, They're gonna get stupid prices. There are no EPs about it. You're already a choke in the in the eyes of the world. Our border people, the way that people are in here that come and do whatever they want, firm flakes do whatever. They don't do this in other countries. Look at those people that went to Egypt to protest what happened to them? They found out, They asked around and found out real quick, we are sinless country, chap a spineless country. We let everything.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, we let everything slide. No, I'm with you. And to further, you're right, Maria. And just to add to what you're saying, notice the Dems never say that. They never say, you know, putting Trump in prison? Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, just for a quick second, I want you to listen now to Toulci Gabbert. She was on with Fox's Maria Bartiromo. She did, I believe a follow up interview, and this is now what she says. The documents that she has declassified that remember Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Hilary, John Carey, Susan Rays, all of them. They thought this was long and buried, long gone, buried, would never ever see the light of day. To their shock and horror, Tulci Gabbert found them, retrieved them, declassified them, and has now released them. So listen now to her saying they did a several month investigation the intelligence community did the Russia professionals, and they came to a unanimous consensus, a unanimous conclusion there was no Russian interference, and they presented that to Barack Obama directly December eighth, twenty sixteen, Roll Cut three a MIC.
Speaker 4: The intelligence community agreed that there was no intelli leigence that reflected that Russia was trying to hack the election in favor of either candidate. The evidence showed, the intelligence showed that again Russia did not have either the intent nor the capability to be able to impact the outcome of the United States election. So it was very striking when we look back again at the documents that I declassified and released, that shows there was a shift in early December, the first week of December.
Speaker 1: So they come to this conclusion. Now, remember that whatever you think about Putent, it's not saying Putin is a great guy. It's not saying he's a defender of democracy. What they're saying is the Russians lacked the ability the capability to be able to tilt the election, either in Trump's favor or Hillary's favor, or anybody's favor. And that's what the intelligence showed definitively decisively refutably. But then by December nine, everything changed. Now she goes now to nail this down. They then present this document. Now remember it's the daily presidential Briefing, So they give it to him with the expectation, well, there's no interference, there was no collusion. I'm sorry, case closed and sorry, Obama and Biden, as a standard protocol, should then publish it, give it to the media, present it to the American people. There was a thorough internal investigation by her own intelligence community, and I'm sorry there was no collusion. So here are the facts and nothing but the facts. But Obama didn't do that. Listen now to Tulsi Gabbard, roll cut three.
Speaker 4: A mike again, another document was produced by the intelligence media President's Daily brief that was consistent with every other assessment that was done previously leading up to the election. Russia did not, this is after the election, now, did not attempt to affect the outcome of the American election. That was never published.
Speaker 1: They buried it, they nixed it under Obama's orders. In other words, the truth is not going to come out. The American people are not going to get the truth. Here's what they're going to get instead. The meeting was called for December nine, twenty sixteen. Now this is Obama's problem now because think about it. Now, there's this sort of damocles is now hanging over his head because he's going to be subpoena. Potentially he's going to be deposed and put under oath. Brennan was in the room, call me Clapper, Susan Rice Loretto Lynch, remember her, the attorney general. She was there. Andrew McCabe, deputy FBI director, he was there, Jef Fresoit, John Kerry was there, plus some other senior staffers. Now there's too many people in the room. It's gonna come out what he said. Plus they all wrote memos, they all so everybody. There's not just eyewitness accounts, there's literally memos. There's a written trail of what he said. So he can't get out of this now. He then tells them, no, no, no, no, all of you are now going to say Russia not only interfered, but Trump colluded with Putin and the Kremlin. You got it. That's the new false narrative. That's the propaganda that's gonna be now the official line of the entire intelligence community and the entire FBI and the entire Department of Justice. Are we on the same page, now, Wink wink rold cut three B Mike.
Speaker 4: The very next day, this meeting was called a National Security Council meeting, bring all together all of the senior leaders of President Obama's cabinet, and the topic that was put forward was a sensitive matter. The tasks that came out of that meeting was coming from President Obama directing the intelligence community, then Obama's OD and I Director Clapper to produce a document, to produce an intelligence assessment that detailed not if, but how Moscow affected the outcome of the election that had already occurred, electing Donald Trump to the presidency.
Speaker 1: To lie, to lie, and to frame Trump an innocent man, the incoming president, as an agent of I'm Rasha. Now please stand back again. This is Obama. Now we know the backstory, We know what happened behind the scenes. After he gives this directive, he then holds a press conference. Now is people are leaking like crazy to their select media outlets. Now they're concocting this public firestorm. Russia colluded, Russia interfered. Trump putin My god, Oh my god, Putin got Trump elected. So the media now starts to ask Obama, right, this is the game they play, Well, did Hillary lose not because Trump beater fair and square, but because of Russian hacking? Now look at how sly, how devious and cunning Obama is. Listen to his answer. He doesn't. He doesn't hit you over the head. He suddenly pushes everybody in one direction. Roll cut three C. Mike couldn't lose because of the hacking.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna let all the political pundits in this town have a long discussion about what happened in the election. It was a fascinating election, so you know, I'm sure there are gonna be a lot of books written about him.
Speaker 1: Now. In other words, now they're leaking. So all the pundits are like Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia. So he's asked, well, did she lose because of Russian hackeing, I'm gonna lott all the political pundits. He doesn't say no. He doesn't say, look, my intelligence people looked into it. No, I'm sorry, guys, nothing happened. No is he and his people are leaking to them. They're now talking about Russia. Russia. So he says, well, listen to all the people in the media, and what are they all saying? Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump got colluded with the Russians. The then he's asked by a reporter follow up and listen to his answer. They say, look, I want to ask you, point blank, did Trump collude and coordinate with Putin and the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton? Because the Russians are saying, it's bs, bravo Sierra. Putin's going nuts. The Russians are going nuts. They're saying, this is pure, it's bogus. It's one hundred percent the unadulterated bull crap. Listen now to Obama's answer, roll cut three D Mike us.
Speaker 6: The American people genuinely think that the professionals in the CIA, the FBI, our entire intelligence infrastructure, many of whom, by the way, served in previous administrations and who are Republicans, are less trustworthy than the Russians, and people should pay attention to what our intelligence agency say.
Speaker 1: There you go, ah, Now, look at the way he positioned himself. It's not me, No, Hey, who are you gonna believe are intelligence professionals the CIA, d FBI. Hey, everybody in the intelligence community, or are you going to believe the evil Russians Putin? Who are you gonna believe us?
Speaker 9: Are them?
Speaker 1: The whole time, he knew he was lying, He knew he directed that intelligence community to frame Trump as an agent of Russia. He knew it. And look and almost as if it's treason, right, almost like, how dare you you're gonna question us, r CIA, r FBI. You know American intelligence professionals, our people, and you're gonna take the word of the Russians over our people? How dare you? So he laid the groundwork. Trump won because of Putin. Trump stole the election from Hillary Leslie Stall CBS. Now you got to hear this, one of the key media outlets that they fed this bogus information actually was disinformation. This disinformation or as the Russians would put it, disinformats you misinformatsu. Heay, this misinformation or disinformation was not just CBS News, but sixty Minutes in particular. So sixty Minutes knew Trump never colluded with the Russians, but they were lying on behalf of the deep state because they wanted to bring down Trump. So Leslie Stall does an interview with Trump. Remember this, it was infamous at the time. We talked about it extensively. And Stall cuts him off and says, no, no, no, no, don't you tell me there was no Russia collusion. There's just sixty minutes. Nobody lies on sixty minutes. Roll cut four. Mike sp of my campaign.
Speaker 8: There's no real evidence of that.
Speaker 9: Of course there is.
Speaker 4: It's all over the place.
Speaker 2: Leslie spied of my campaign, And they get can I say something?
Speaker 9: You know, this is sixty minutes, and we can't put on things we can't.
Speaker 2: Verify it on because it's bad for Biden.
Speaker 1: We can't things we can't verify.
Speaker 5: Leslie, they spied to my campaign's verified.
Speaker 1: No, of course they spied on his campaign. That's all come out. That was one of the reasons why they they they fabricated this intelligence. They manufactured it so they could get ISA warrants. Well, the Russians are colluding, we have to see it's a national security threat. We have traders surrounding Trump, and so they illegally spied on his campaign and then what he didn't know at the time, on his presidency, they were spying on the president of the United States. Now Leslie stall knew all of this. That's just sixty minutes. We don't tell the truth. We've peddled deep state propaganda. It's disgusting. I'm sorry, it's disgusting. Now let me just play a few more because you got to hear this. This is Brennan twenty seventeen on Fox and Now Trump. Of course, if you remember, he's like, hey, I'm innocent, like I was saying, I'm innocent. I'm being framed. Hey what Russia? What I colluded with?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 1: So Trump is like, what are you talking about? I'm being smeared, I'm being framed, I'm being set up here listening out of Brennan, listen to this, liar roll cut four A, Mike.
Speaker 10: There is no basis for mister Trump to point fingers at the intelligc community. The world is watching now what mister Trump says and listening very carefully. If he doesn't have confidence in the intelligence community, what signal does that send to our partners and allies as well as our adversaries.
Speaker 1: Look at his Look at his huh almost again, like he's a trader, Like you have to believe the deep state? How can you? How can you question our intelligence community? What kind of a message are you sending to the world, to our allies. You don't believe us, Adam piece of shift. By the way, I think they got him on mortgage fraud. Trump is urging now an investigation, a criminal investigation, and possible indictments. This guy's it's like Latsia James, This greedy little sob looks like he lies on mortgage fraud applications to get himself some better interest rates. Okay, but let that go. Remember him, he was being fed all of these lies, and he knew they were lies. He knew it, and he would go on TV over and over and over repeating these smears and libels and defamations against Trump. Listen now this and remember which this is early on. This is still just before Trump is about to be inaugurated, and when Trump's already saying no, the intelligence community that they're lying. I had nothing to do with this what I had nothing to do with Russia. They had nothing to do with me winning the election. Listen now to Adam piece of Scheff roll cut four B Mike.
Speaker 11: President elect has really denigrated the intelligence community, as called their integrity in the question has basically said he doesn't believe the intelligence on Russian hacking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and guess what, he was right. And you lied, and you lied willfully repeatedly to the American people. They did lie, and they did frame them. They did completely. I could play you four hours of cuts. I'm just gonna play you twenty seconds. Here's a montage Nancy Pelosi, Adam piece of Shift, Kamala Harris. I could go on and on and on. I'm just gonna limit it to these three. Here's what they hit Trump with again, thousands of times, again and again and again for days, weeks, months, years into his first term roll cut for c A.
Speaker 9: Mike, we saw cold hard evidence of the Trump campaign eagerly intending to collude, possibly with Russia.
Speaker 11: You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion, pretty compelling evidence.
Speaker 6: The current president of the United States has taken the word of the Russian president over the word of the American intelligence community.
Speaker 11: I believe that the president is compromised by the Russian.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that's what Johnson and Tulsa Gabbard and others are referring to. Who trusts the FBI anymore? After this? Who trust the CIA? Who trusts the NSC, the National Security Council, who trust the NSA? Remember the seventeen other intelligence agencies rubber stamped Brennan's assessment. When the CIA came out and said, oh no, this was Russia collusion, all the other seventeen intelligence agencies were told to fall in line and just like a parrot, just repeat and say yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, no, no, yeah, oh yeah it was collusion. Oh yeah, oh yeah. So now the entire credit bil of our intelligence community is finished. It's gone, our FBI, gone, our DOJ, gone, the fundamental institutions of our republic. They destroyed and corrupted because they were desperate to get Trump at all costs and to sabotage and destroy his presidency on a pack of lies and a false narrative by manufacturing intelligence and then essentially saying who you're gonna believe us or Trump, US or the Russians. Well, it turned out Trump was telling the truth, and yes, Putin was telling the truth. The only liars were them, starting with Obama. Now you're gonna tell me, after the hell they put this country through, how divide they so divided our country. You had the country convinced that Trump was a Russian trader, that he was a Russian mole. I felt it because everybody was accusing me of being a Russian trader visor supporting Trump and Mikes like, what are you not? No, my Russian's not good enough, Mike. They wouldn't take me into the FSB. They call your Russian sucks. We don't like the accent, but I mean, just think about it. What they paid. Families against each other, friends against each other. This is what they did. They brainwashed at least half the country into believing not just a lie, but a treasonous lie. Now I'm sorry, but they got to pay. How do you get I mean, how do they get away with this? That's what I want to know. So maybe somebody should place some of these clips to Pam Bondi and say, does it all come back to you now what they did to our country? Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Bob and Plymouth, Thanks for holding Bob and.
Speaker 7: Welcome, good morning, Jeff. Thanks for taking my call, my pleasure. You know, everything that I wanted to say has already been said numerous times, and I did this Pam Bondy Is she saying that these people are above the law because it might interfere with any progress on Trump's half his presidency. You know what I mean? Is that what she's saying that because it might interfere with Trump's policies, we're not going to do anything of them. Well, that's say.
Speaker 1: Susie Wilds is making that argument in particular, that it's going to affect his ability to implement his agenda and the attention is going to be on these so called investigations and congressional testimony. Her argument Pam Bondi's argument. She agrees with that, but it's slightly different. She claims that the legal bar is too high. It's just too high, that it's going to be hard to pin this in court. It's going to be hard to get Obama or Comy or Clapper or McCabe or anybody that she just doesn't know if they can make a case. So why go down a road that could consume your presidency because I can't deliver you a slam dunk. And to me, the obvious rebuttal Bob is if you can't slam dunk this, then Hi, you don't belong as ag like. I don't know what else to tell you. I mean, if you can't go to court with this, then you can't go to court with anything