Speaker 1: Sona cast time. We hadn't been here in a minute to girl, soign on, what's up?
Speaker 2: Geviz here?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, the jokes around this twenty twenty four me Too movement that's going on that was initiated by Diddy's whole revelation of the owls and the abuse and all the things of sex trafficking allegedly has created a platform for there to be an insane amount of jokes bruh, which you know, you don't want to laugh at somebody's pain or abuse or like, you know, scars that they've suffered from these cats in the industry, But damn it, some of the shit is funny.
Speaker 2: It's just far too many, you know what I mean. And it's like, because you see the domino effect, I feel like over the weekend we saw so many cats start stepping down from their positions. We talk about high power CEOs from Sony, the internetto Universe, all these different companies, and then the videos start reservicing and it's like, oh, I remember that interview clip, the one that's just seared in my head is Neo the mother of at least one or two of his kids. I remember a couple of months ago where they were on live and he had her put out the house and all this other stuff because she was really just telling the truth. Just go ahead, tell him about the freak all Diddy Jr, Diddy Junior. All he wanted to do, y'all is get high and fuck these holes. He don't care about his kids.
Speaker 1: She really did say that, did the background. Well, he is all live bru Diddyr.
Speaker 2: But now what do we hear about freak offs baby oil.
Speaker 1: You gotta tell him no, got to tell him no. Orlando Brown came out and was saying some stuff. Although you know Orlando's credibility is kind of shot.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, because.
Speaker 1: He's kind of crackheadish, so when he talks, people are like But in this case, he was just like, you gotta tell him no. And Cat Williams said it too. These two other accusers that are coming out on a local rapper, I'm gonna spare a name until something gets real. I guess I don't know. I mean we talked about on the show, so I guess, sage what's up. And then Chris Brown was also named in this too. You know people are gonna be like, okay, so one one of y'all is a porn star and you were a sex you were a prostitute. Like when you accepted that invitation to go out and fly out, one of them signed an NDA of sorts basically saying that whatever she took part in was consensual. Right, So how far is this really gonna even go? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Again, It's like I keep hearing so many different like people who are in the industry and folks who are like, you know, experts, lawyers. I've seen a lot of stuff, folks being like, I mean, you gotta think you got all these high power names and this is a real like you know, this is a real club of who's who to get into this exclusivity. It's like, bro, like, how many of these folks you think got dirt on each other? Probably because they're like, look, if you want to be in this club, man, you gotta do some things. We gotta know that you cool. How do I know you cool? Man? You know what I mean? These three people over here all got something they can say about me that will probably send me to jail. So if you want to get down, we need to be able to have some dirt on you. And it's like bruh, what's really going on? And when you talk about the rappers that we know here personally, there's absolutely some names that's been linked, you know what I mean to that man's camp as well that had the same type of allegations. And it's like, then you start coming up with birds of a feather? You know, how long has this stuff been going on with y'all?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm you know, I'm like innocent until proven guilty. Not that I don't you know, want to side with my ladies because you know, even though I haven't seen something like that directly happen, I do believe it can happen if you put yourself in that situation, which is exactly where you know, some of their credibility will be questionable. Like, but when a woman says no, like the one porn star chick that came out, she was just like I said, whoa, whoa, whoa No, no, No, I don't care how worked up you are. At that point, it turns into rate.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because once no is no, it's just no. So and none of the people were talking about are that desperate for any type of physical situation with anyone. Probably they can have men and women if they want it, whenever they want it, So why why are these situations like happening? Why are you why does this intrigue? Like? What is it? I don't get it, you know. And then with online on Broot and Bloom, he was or Brown, sorry, sorry, Katie, I mean your husband. It's Katy Pieriod.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh yeah, if a dude went to a Diddy party, you were new booty and he was about to try to get that, and I was like, like what you know? And shoot, you know who's a gatekeeper of all this stuff is probably Cassie because there was another cat that came out and he was like, this person's been to Diddy parties, this person, this person, this person, everyone from politicians to all your favorite rappers and singers, like he used to have gatherings all the time. Oh yeah, especially those white party turn ups, and you know, who knows what was going on? But everybody at the party knew. But who's gonna talk though, right Ryan, Cassie's already been ready to run her gums. She got paid out, but she's still you know, talking, So I don't know, Like I said, it's gonna be an on an on What am I trying to say? Like a flu yeah, like a it's just gonna be insane. How many different people probably come forward on social media in the weeks to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I keep seeing more and more people also doing deep dives into the memoirs of Kim Porter, you know, RP God Rest of Soul. But how much do you think that woman saw, you know, and even and then the mentions that she had just from the excerts, I mean stuff she probably saved just to maintain her own safety and security while she was with that man. And you know, because you got to think the power that comes along with that, you talk about some of the most influential folks, not only in music, but in the country. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Is this gonna affect athletes too?
Speaker 2: I think, I think, why why wouldn't it? You know, you absolutely see a lot of these cats over the years. Oh can't wait to hang out with Diddy?
Speaker 1: You know, remember when that whole what they call was a rape fest that happened with the Ravens on that boat. Remember that?
Speaker 2: Yep? I absolutely do.
Speaker 1: And then like recently, uh Ocho and freaking Shannon Sharp were like, oh yeah, we used to have orgies and we go one to another and whatever, Like how much of that was consensual and how much of it was like somebody thinking they were going to a party with their homegirl and then they get caught up in a situation where no doesn't matter because you're here now and I'm a select liberty or I'm a high paid athlete like you should be honored to take this d or whatever like the movement was.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I think that's a part of the grooming, you know what I mean. It is like you don't allow an environment where anybody can feel comfortable to say no, and then if they do say no, is it even gonna be honored and respected? You know what I mean? And that's the problem. That's where the issue lies is because yeah, man, you can you can do everything under the sun if it's consensual with somebody. The moment that it's not consensual, that's where that's where it needs to stop, you know what I mean. I don't bro and folks that will sit there and talk all this stuff about this girl. Oh she's a sex working blah blah blah, she did this and that listen, she could have gotten on the plane. She could have gotten this car, She could have gave that man fila. She owned it, X, Y and Z as soon as it was an inn and a O that came out of her mouth. Guess what you gotta stop? You know, And it's a power down. I think that a lot of folks tend to forget that comes along with this, you know, to where folks are intimidated to even to even tell a lot of these people, no, you feel me? Did you? Alex Jones? Could you imagine standing in front of Clive Davis. It's man that literally has all the money, all the power to potentially change your life. And he says, hey, Lex, I like you and I won't you what that boy do? And he got two goons standing behind you looking at you like so you're gonna get down and lay down? You're laying down? Or no, oh I'm going down swinging, bro, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: But a lot of people in high positions that have been stepping down like that's cool?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, yeah, that's how you feel. You want to get out ahead of it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: The true thing is gonna keep you from sharing a jail cell with R Kelly though that's a fact, you know, carry it really is.
Speaker 1: So when you think about fame and all that stuff, because I think that's what lures obviously these women or men into the company of predators like that, you know, like they're like, oh, yeah, you want this, I know you do. And I don't mean like sexual, I mean like you want this life, right, you want to be around famous people and rich people, and you want to party and say, oh yeah, I kicked it with Chris Brown until you know, until you're pinned down in a room somewhere drugged up, which you know, and that's what one of the girls was saying that she was under the influence. She didn't say she was drug but you know, at the same time, it's like sheh like that lifestyle isn't for everybody. And I think the you know, the moral of this story is really going to be like, don't jump into stuff you ain't ready for because it's a jungle in there. Like when you get into the high rankings of industry, who knows what these people have seen. And unless you're willing to do all that stuff and not speak or just do what you have to do to get in it, don't play with it, you know, because they're not normal cats. They're not They've done too much, they've seen too much, they've had too much. Now they're willing to try the next too much. So I don't know. And that power makes you sick in ahead. It makes you feel like you're lawless, right, like you're not going to ever suffer any penalties or jail time or whatever for a while until it does happen. Shoot, we've seen people like Trey Song slapping chicks in public and like, you know, choking chicks out in front of everyone. You know, what are you thinking? Do you think that you're.
Speaker 2: Above the law like what you think he does when there's nobody around.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly, that's the question. We had no idea that r. Kelly had a gang of women locked up somewhere.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we did. I get it, not.
Speaker 3: That you know, you know, unmentioned thing that he was doing, Like I think people knew.
Speaker 2: I think people just didn't want to.
Speaker 1: His crew new, His crew new. I didn't know, but you know, there were hints, there was science. It was in the music, you know, like it was he definitely wasn't right.
Speaker 2: Honey Love still a great record.
Speaker 1: Though, And then in public saying, oh, it's too late. They can't get me. It's too late. What's too late? Oh my god, leave it alone. You ain't ready to play with the big dogs. Leave it alone. A lot of secrets in Hollywood, man, And then these professional athletes, you know, all the things. Anybody with money, you never know what they really be into.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, man, think you want that lifestyle until it gets real? Baby reindeer Dang, those of y'all might not understand that reference.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch that on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Watch with care, proceed with caution, watch your back literally real. But you know, man, I say, hey, shine a light. Let's let's continue to see how this ship go on fold because there's a coms. I mean, and you got some of your biggest stars right now that are probably gonna have to sit up and take the stand when this Diddy try really gets popping. I mean, we already know Bieber's been named Usher's been named you know Usher clear this whole last Twitter history yesterday allegedly hacking got okay, you know what I mean. So it's it's it's a lot of probably some of your favorite people that's gonna be involved in this somehow, some way, we just gotta sit back and how you pop going ready?
Speaker 1: Is it gonna change how you see them?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Like you know how like I mean R. Kelly made some of the best music of our generation period, Like you know, you can't help but two step to some kills and then immediately we rip the music off the radio station, like we we aren't even using music bits of that cat. We feel a way when we do it because of the extent of what the abuse that he was doing right with the girls that he had involved, you know, So depending on what happens in this like are we gonna ban everybody? Like so if we take out Diddy, that's pretty much everything bad boy.
Speaker 2: I think it's personal preference.
Speaker 3: I think like if you can, like if you can look at yourself and just be able to separate the artists from the art.
Speaker 2: And I mean enjoy the music because the music is what it is.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be timeless, it's gonna be classic, Like these are still records that we love. It's just the person who made that that record is just a despicable human beings.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna be in there talking about take that.
Speaker 2: Take that. I mean, let's still play r Kelly in the club, absolutely in the club now absolutely to this day.
Speaker 3: I was dancing stepping the name of Love on Saturday. Shout out to the mighty mind motion. Who's having a good time.
Speaker 2: I mean so again, Like you said, it is personal preference comes down to that.
Speaker 1: It just is.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's real life, you know what I mean. Shit, I'm still a rap hell. Probably my middle school graduation. I believe I could Fly was down there, like the class song, like it's supposed to be inspiring.
Speaker 1: I feel like Usher is like on a second wind, being like one of the biggest, most popular R and B like touring, selling out shows. He might even be prepping another album. Who know, I would at this point, at this pinnacle, I would drop right now and then to have this happen and be named in some bs even if he didn't take part, he witnessed it and didn't do anything that's gonna mess up his whole ship. It like, and then let's just see who else these music executives and whoever else. You know. Diddy was like diddling, what's gonna happen? I don't know, but I'm ready for these court proceedings. I wouldn't be shocked if like more women throughout this week, like I keep saying, are going to be a part of this next me too, because there was a call out by the two girls that were calling out Sage and Chris, like I challenge everyone to come out and say something about what happened to you, so these people know what kind of monsters are in the industry. And again, it's all accusation until somebody's proven guilty, right, so you know, keep that in mind, Like you know, shoots, they just hear and we're not saying you did it, but you were. You're accused. Everybody saw it, he responded to it, so it's like, you know, it's out there, and.
Speaker 3: Stop shaming these women for trying to tell their story because I mean, until you know they're proven like Sanasa, until they're proven wrong, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And if they say they're.
Speaker 3: They believe they were abused until we find out what the facts are.
Speaker 2: We just got to believe their story. I mean, the comment section is as bad as the depths of Hell that much. People just be on there saying any type of stuff. And again, man, you know, regardless of how you might feel about the artists. If if somebody is coming out and there saying some things like, you know they they have some type of PTSD, you would assume unless it's just a ball faced lie, And you gotta have some type of regardless of how cold your heart is, you have to have some type of empathy and remorse for the victims. Bro. You got to because no matter how you look at it, that's somebody's son, that's somebody's daughter. And if they were taking advantage of in a way that they you know, didn't approve of, have some compassion. Yeah, don't be a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: It's harder to come back from. Yeah, So we'll see what's up. And if you have some kind of sexual or domestic violence happening in your house, like you need to say something to someone now, like don't be afraid of your abuser, because a lot of those words, that's all they are to keep you down, you know, keep you scared, keep you in a corner, keep you silent. But there is help for you. Get out of that house, out of that situation, Go to a family member you trust and start talking so that nobody else gets abused, because that shit can be generational.
Speaker 2: And be better people out there today. Okay, all y'all out there, you know, you know, freaky is fine, that's okay, but don't start just don't just start dominating people.
Speaker 1: Be cool, yea.
Speaker 2: Unless they want it, well, that's consent. So if they say, sure, grab one out of the thousand baby old bottles over there and loop me up, that's consent. The D R, the D D L, the E the R spells dead ler. Okay, I'll just have to.
Speaker 1: That one, all right, Daddy, Let's get out of here, y'all be blessed.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Make sure you listen to all the Sonic casts over there right here. You're already here on the free I Hurt Radio app. And listen to us in the morning time Monday through Friday, six to ten am West Coast time. Sonag you morna joe Hood Well