Speaker 1: All right, so today we are going all about Raspberry Pie. You know, you want the quick rundown on what it is, what you can do with it, and how do you even get started, all without getting lost in the technical weeds. And to make sure we're giving you the best info, we're pulling straight from the official Raspberry Pie Beginner's Guide. Oh wow, no better place to start.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's a fantastic resource, especially for those just starting out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so first things first, what exactly is a Raspberry Pie. It's described as a fully functional computer. Okay, but it's so tiny. Yeah. Is it like squeezing an entire desktop onto a circuit board.
Speaker 2: That's a great way to visualize it. It's a complete computer, shrunk down to the size of a credit card.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But what's really remarkable is it's versatility. You're not limited to just browsing the web or playing games. We're talking programming, building gadgets, even controlling robots all from this little device.
Speaker 1: Wow. Robots. Yeah, Okay, that definitely caught my attention. Yeah, but I know there are different Raspberry Pie models out there. Uh huh is the software compatible across all of them? Yeah, that seems like it would be a game changer if it is.
Speaker 2: You're right that compatibility is crucial and the answer is yes. The software is designed to work seamlessly across all models.
Speaker 1: Wow, think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can start with a basic model and as your skills and projects grow, right, seamlessly transition to a more powerful one without having to relearn everything. Your code, your projects, they all move with you.
Speaker 1: That's impressive. It really makes it accessible for people to jump in wherever they are in their tech journey.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So, let's talk about a specific model, the Raspberry Pie four Model B. The Guide calls it the latest and greatest. What makes this one special?
Speaker 2: Well, the Raspberry Pie four Model B is a real powerhouse.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: One of the key features that sets it apart is the system on a chip right or so see for sure? Okay, basically the brain of the device.
Speaker 1: And this model has a significantly upgraded SOCI compared to its predecessors.
Speaker 2: Okay, so a more powerful brain for our little computer. What does that translate to in terms of what we can actually do with it?
Speaker 1: It means faster processing speeds okay, smoother multitasking, and the ability to handle more demanding tasks. Oh wow, think high definition video, playback, running, more complex software, even light gaming. It's all within reach with the piform model B.
Speaker 2: So it's not just a toy. It's a legitimate tool for learning and creating.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing a diagram of the pieform model be in the guide. Okay, And there are a lot of ports US B, Ethernet, even an audio video jack. It's like they packed every possible connection into this tiny device.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, isn't it. Yeah, And each port opens up a world of possibility. For example, the USB ports let you connect external hard drives, keyboards, mice, webcams, and more.
Speaker 2: The Ethernet port provides a stable and fast Internet connection right crucial for certain projects and applications.
Speaker 1: And that audio video jack is at just for headphones and speakers.
Speaker 2: It is, but there's a hidden feature the guide points out. You can actually use it to carry a video signal. Really, so if you have an older TV or projector that doesn't have an HDMI port, you can still connect your Raspberry Pie using an adapter cable.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: It's all about making the Pie accessible no matter what equipment you have.
Speaker 1: That's a great example of how they've really thought about making this technology adaptable. Yeah. Okay, so we have our Pie four Model B. We're excited about the possibilities, but what else do we need to actually get it up and running. I'm picturing a tangled mess of wires and components.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, it's not as complicated as it might seem at first glance. The essential peripherals are surprisingly straightforward. You'll need a micro d card which acts as the pie is hard drive, and it's best if it comes pre loaded with NOOBS.
Speaker 1: That sense for new out of doc software.
Speaker 2: So NOBS is basically like the installer for the Raspberry Pie's operating system exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, you make setting up the operating system a breeze. Then you'll need a USB keyboard and mouse, and a micro Hdmi cable to connect to a display.
Speaker 2: What if you don't have a modern monitor with an HDMI port, Can you still use the Raspberry Pie.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. You can find adapter cables that con vote the micro Hdmi port to older formats like DVII DisplayPort or even VGA, so you're not limited by your display options, which is a relief for those of us who might not have the newest tech line around.
Speaker 2: All Right, So, We've got our pie, our peripherals. Now we need software. The guide mentions something called Rasbian. What is that?
Speaker 1: Rasbian is the official operating system for Raspberry Pie okay, and it's designed to be user friendly even if you're new to this type of technology. It has a familiar Windows like interface.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so you'll find your way around pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: So it's like the Windows of the Raspberry Pie world exactly. I should make it easier to adjust.
Speaker 2: And to make things even easier, Rasbian includes a helpful welcome wizard.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It guides you through those initial setup steps like selecting your language, country and time zone, setting up your Wi Fi connection, and choosing a strong password for security.
Speaker 1: A strong password from the get go right. Security is definitely important, especially when you're connecting to the internet. Absolutely, so once we're past the wizard, Yeah, what's the rasbee and desktop like?
Speaker 2: You'll find it surprisingly familiar okay. It has the classic taskbar with icons for things like network, volume, and clock, along with the menu where you can find all your programs. These are organized into categories like programming and games to help you locate what you need quickly.
Speaker 1: It's like they've taken the best aspects of a traditional desktop and adapted them for the Raspberry Pie. And speaking of programs, the guide mentions some pre installed software. One that caught my eye was Chromium. Okay, is that a web browser?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Chromium is based on Google Chrome, so if you're used to browsing the web on a computer, you'll feel right at home. You can visit websites, watch videos, play online games, and even connect with others online.
Speaker 1: So all the essential web browsing features are there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The guide also mentions Libra Office Suite. Okay, what's that all about?
Speaker 2: Liber Office is a fantastic free alternative to Microsoft Office.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: It comes with applications for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and even databases.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It's a full featured office suite that lets you create, edit, and manage all sorts of documents.
Speaker 1: Wow. That's incredibly valuable. Having a full office suite built in opens up a lot of possibilities as especially for learning and productivity. Are there any tips in the guide for using these programs effectively?
Speaker 2: The guide emphasizes the importance of saving your work regularly, especially in Chromium, where accidentally closing a window can mean losing everything, and with liber office, getting into the habit of saving frequently is essential. It's those little things that can save you a lot of headaches down the road.
Speaker 1: Solid advice. Yeah, and speaking of getting things done, the guide mentions programming languages like Scratch three and Python. M hmm, that's where things get really interesting for me.
Speaker 2: All right, let's dive into those. Scratch three is a visual programming language that's perfect for beginners. Instead of typing out lines of code, you drag and drop colorful blocks. It's a really intuitive way to learn the fundamentals of programming.
Speaker 1: So Scratch three is all about making coding more visual and accessible. Yeah, but wait, wouldn't using Python for simple LED control be overkill? Could Scratch handle that too, even with its visual approach.
Speaker 2: That's a great question, and it highlights one of the strengths of Scratch three. While it's designed for beginners, right, it's surprisingly powerful.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you.
Speaker 2: Can definitely control LEDs and other hardware components using Scratch.
Speaker 1: That's impressive. I'm starting to see how Scratch three could be a great entry point for anyone wanting to explore both software and hardware on the Raspberry Pie. What about Python? What makes it a good choice for the Pie.
Speaker 2: Python is a more traditional text based language, but it's known for its readability and relatively simple syntax, and it's incredibly versatile, used in everything from web development to data science to artificial intelligence. And it's a popular language for the Raspberry Pie because it's relatively easy to learn, even for beginners.
Speaker 1: So even though it's the text based language, yeah, it's still accessible to people who are needed coding.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Python syntax is designed to be clear and concise, which makes it easier to read and understand, and there are tons of resources available online and in the guide to help you get started.
Speaker 1: That's encouraging. The guide mentions that Python relies heavily on indentation to structure code. Yes, can you explain what that means? I'm not familiar with hout. Indentation plays a role in programming in Python.
Speaker 2: Indentation is not just about making your code look neat and tidy. It's actually a crucial part of the language's syntax. The way you indent your code determines how the computer interprets and executes your.
Speaker 1: Instructions, So the spacing actually affects how the code runs exactly. That's interesting can you give me an example.
Speaker 2: Let's say you want to create a loop that prints hello World five times?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: In Python, you would use a four loop, and the lines of code that are part of that loop need to be indented.
Speaker 1: Oh. I see.
Speaker 2: If they're not indented correctly, the code won't run as you intend it.
Speaker 1: So if the indentation is incorrect, code won't run as intended exactly.
Speaker 2: Even a single misplaced space can comes errors.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It's one of the things that beginners often stumble on, right, but once you get used to it, it becomes second nature.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to see how Python encourages precise and structured coding. Does the guide include any examples of Python code in action? Of course, I'd love to see how it all comes together.
Speaker 2: The guide starts with the classic hello world program in Python. It's a simple program that demonstrates the basic syntax of the language. To print Hello World on the screen, you would use the following line of code print hello world.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see the words hello world enclosed in parentheses. What's the significance of the word print?
Speaker 2: Print is a function in Python? Okay, you're essentially telling the computer, Hey, I want you to display this text on the screen, and the text that you want to display goes inside the parentheses.
Speaker 1: So it's like giving the computer a command exact and the text within the parentheses is the specific instruction.
Speaker 2: And this is just a simple example, Okay. The guide goes on to explore more complex projects, like creating a snowflake design using a tool called Turtle.
Speaker 1: Turtle, what's that all about?
Speaker 2: Turtle is a fun and visual way to learn about geometry and programming concepts. It's like having a digital pen that you control with code. You can tell the turtle to move forward, turn, change colors, and draw shapes.
Speaker 1: So you're essentially giving the turtle instructions to create a drawing on the screen.
Speaker 2: Got it, And by combining different commands you can create intricate patterns and designs like the snurflake example and the guide it's a great way to explore the creative side of programming.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely gonna check out that project. Yeah, So it's like a fun and engaging way to learn about both coding and geometry.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Are there any other projects featured in the guide that you'd recommend?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? The guy includes a project using pigame, a Python library for game development. You can create a spot the Difference game where two images are displayed side by side and the player needs to find the subtle differences between them.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a fun challenge. Yeah, and it shows how Python can be used for more than just simple programs. You can actually create interactive games exactly. And for those who enjoy text based adventures, there's a project that guides you through creating an RPG Mays game. Oh wow, an RPG Mays game. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: They can't wait to dive into those projects. It's amazing how the Raspberry Pie opens up so many possibilities for learning and creating. It is whether you're interested in visual programming with a Scratch three or the more traditional text based approach a Python.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, the Raspberry Pie is a fantastic platform for exploring the world of programming and hardware. And we've only just scratched the surface right. In part two of this deep dive, we'll move beyond this software and delve into the exciting realm of physical computing, where you'll learn how to bring real world hardware to life. Oh wow, So get ready to turn those LEDs on and off, control motors, and maybe even build your own robot.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Yeah, wait, welcome back. I'm excited to delve deeper into programming with you today. Last time, we covered the basics of the Raspberry Pie, and you even asked some insightful questions about the different programming language is available. Remember Scratch three. Yes, it's a visual programming language that's perfect for beginners, but it's capable of much more than meets the eye.
Speaker 1: Yes, Scratch three definitely piques my interest. The idea of dragging and dropping blocks of code instead of typing everything out seems so much more approachable, especially for someone like me who's just starting out with programming. But can you really create anything substantial with it? The guide calls it a powerful and fully functional programming environment.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? In practice?
Speaker 2: It means you're not limited to just simple tasks. While Scratch three is incredibly user friendly, it's also surprisingly robust. Oh okay, you can create interactive stories, wow, animations, games, and even control hardware components like LEDs and motors.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's impressive. I'm starting to see how Scratch three could be a gateway to all sorts of creative projects. Yeah. The guide mentions a classic programming challenge creating a Hello World program. Can we walk through that in Scratch three? I think it'd be helpful to see how it all comes together.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. The Hello World program is a write of passage for any programmer in Scratch three. It's incredibly simple. You start with a when green flag clicked block. This block acts as the trigger for your program. When you click the green flag in the Scratch interface, the code attached to this block will start running, so it's.
Speaker 1: Like setting the stage for the action to happen. What comes next.
Speaker 2: Then you attach a say block from the looks category. This block allows your character called a sprite in Scratch to say something on the screen. You can even customize what the sprite says and how long the message appears.
Speaker 1: So to create the Hello World program, we would simply tell the sprite to say Hello World when the green flag is clicked.
Speaker 2: Exactly. It's that straightforward and Scratch three. Wow, you're essentially telling the computer when this happens, clicking the green flag. Yeah, do this make the sprite say Hello World?
Speaker 1: Wow? That's really cool. I'm already starting to see how intuitive Scratch three is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The guide goes on to describe a project where you control a sprite using the keyboard arrow keys. I'd love to hear more about that.
Speaker 2: It's a fun project that introduces the concept of user input.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You use when key pressed blocks to trigger different actions. For example, you could attach a move ten steps block to a when wright arrow key press block.
Speaker 1: So when you press the right arrow key, the sprite moves ten steps to the right.
Speaker 2: You got it, And you can repeat this for each arrow key, allowing you to control the sprite movement in all directions. Okay, it's like creating a simple video game character.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to visualize it, and it makes the connection between the code and the action on the screen so clear. What other types of interactive projects can you create with Scratch three?
Speaker 2: The guide highlights are really intriguing project called the sense HHT Sparkler. Remember the sense hgat we talked about earlier.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's the one that can sense things like temperature pressure in motion.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. In the sense h Sparkler project, you program the sense his led matrix to display a glowing Sparkler like animation. But here's the twist. The speed of the animation changes based on the temperature reading from the sense hat.
Speaker 1: So is it the temperture changes the sparkler animation speeds up or slows down precisely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a fantastic way to visualize real world data in a fun and interactive way. It's a great example of how the Raspberry Pie can bridge the gap between the physical world and the digital world.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to see how the Raspberry Pie can be a powerful tool for learning about not only programming, but also electronics and even physics.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's really insparting to think about the different types of projects you can create. Yeah, okay, I'm ready to switch gears and learn more about Python. You mentioned earlier that it's more traditional text based language, but it's also known for its readability. What makes Python a good choice for programming on the Raspberry Pie.
Speaker 2: Python is incredibly versatile. You can use it for a wide range of tasks from web development to data analysis to artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And it's a popular language for the Raspberry Pie because it's relatively easy to learn, even for beginners.
Speaker 1: So even though it's a text based language, it's still accessible to people who are new to coding.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Python syntax is designed to be clear and concise, which makes it easier to read and understand. And there are tons of resources available online and in the guide to help you get started.
Speaker 1: That's encouraging. The guide mentions that Python relies heavily on indentation to structure code. Can you elaborate on that. Yeah, I'm not familiar with how indentation plays a role in programming.
Speaker 2: In Python, indentation is not just about making your code look neat and tidy. It's actually a crucial part of the language's syntax. The way you indent your code determines how the computer interprets and executes your instructions.
Speaker 1: So the spacing actually affects how the code runs. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Can you give me example.
Speaker 1: Let's say you want to create a loop that prints Hello World five times.
Speaker 2: In Python, you would use a four loop, and the lines of code that are part of that loop need to be indented. They're not indented correctly, the code won't run as you intended.
Speaker 1: So if the indentation is incorrect, the code won't run as intended exactly.
Speaker 2: Even a single misplaced space can cause errors.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: It's one of the things that beginners often stumble on. But once you get used to it, it becomes second nature.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to see how Python encourages precise and structured coding. Does the guide include any examples of Python code in action. I'd love to see how it all comes together.
Speaker 2: Of course. The guide starts with the classic hello world program in Python. It's a simple program that demonstrates the basic syntax of the language. To print Hello World on the screen, you would use the following line of.
Speaker 1: Code print hello world.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see the words hello world enclosed in parentheses. What's the significance of the word print?
Speaker 1: Print is a function in Python essentially telling the computer, Hey, I want you to display this.
Speaker 2: Text on the screen, and the text that you want to display goes inside the parentheses.
Speaker 1: So it's like giving the computer a command and the text within the parentheses. Is this specific instruction exactly?
Speaker 2: And this is just a simple example. The guide goes on to explore more complex projects, like creating a snowflake design using a tool called turtle.
Speaker 1: Turtle, what's that all about? Sounds intriguing.
Speaker 2: Turtle is a fun and visual way to learn about geometry and programming concepts. It's like having a digital pen that you can try with code. You can tell the turtle to move forward, change colors, and draw shapes, so you're.
Speaker 1: Essentially giving the turtle instructions to create a drawing on the screen.
Speaker 2: You got it. Yeah, And by combining different commands you can create intricate patterns and designs like the snowflake example and the guide.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it's a.
Speaker 2: Great way to explore the creative side of programming.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely going to check out that project. It sounds like a fun and engaging way to learn about both coding and geometry. Are there any other projects featured in the guide that you'd recommend?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? The guide includes a project using Paygame, a Python library for game development, you can create a spot the Difference game where two images are displayed side by side and the player needs to find the subtle differences between them.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a fun challenge. Yeah, and it shows how Python can be used for more than just simple programs. You can actually create interactive games exactly.
Speaker 2: And for those who enjoy text based adventures, there's a project that guides you through creating an RPG Mayze game.
Speaker 1: An RPG Mayze game that's awesome. I can't wait to dive into those. It's amazing how the Raspberry Pie opens up so many possibilities for learning and creating. Whether you're interested in visual programming with Scratch three or the more traditional text based approach of Python.
Speaker 2: It really is. The Raspberry Pie is a fantastic platform for exploring the world of programming and hardware, and we've only just scratched the surface. In Part three of this deep dive, we'll move beyond the software and delve into the exciting realm of physical computing, where you'll learn how to bring real world hardware to life. So get ready to turn those LEDs on and off, control motors, and maybe even build your own robot.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to a Raspberry Pie adventure. We've explored the basics, dabbled in cooding with Scratch three in Python, and now it's time to get hands on with the physical world. Okay, remember those Gpio pins we talked about, all right? The ones will let the Raspberry Pie interact with electronic components.
Speaker 1: They're the key to unlocking a whole new level of creativity and control with the Raspberry Pie. It's like giving your Pie superpowers to sense and respond to the real world.
Speaker 2: Superpowers I like that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It sounds exciting but also a bit intimidating. The guide shows diagrams with bread boards, LEDs, resistors. It makes me wonder if I need an electrical engineering degree to get started.
Speaker 1: You definitely don't need a degree to dive into physical computing with the Raspberry Pie. The guide does a great job of breaking things down step by step, starting with simple projects that build your confidence and honestly seeing your code control a real world object. Yea, even something as basic as an LED is incredibly rewarding.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've convinced me.
Speaker 1: Let's start with a classic Yeah, controlling an LED using Python. What do we need to make this happen?
Speaker 2: Besides our Raspberry Pie. We'll need a few basic components, a bread board, an LED, a resistor, and some jumper wires. Okay, The bread board provides a convenient way to connect everything together without soldering. The resistor is important to limit the current flowing through the LED, protecting it from burning out, and the jumper wires help us connect the components to the Raspberry Pie's gpio pins, so it's.
Speaker 1: Like building a mini circuit on the bread board. The guide has a diagram showing how to connect the LED's positive and negative legs to specific Gpio pins through the resistor. But how do we actually tell the Raspberry Pie to turn the LED on? Using Python?
Speaker 2: Python makes it surprisingly easy. We'll use a library called GPIOs zero, which simplifies working with the gpio pins. We import the LED function from this library and create an LED object specifying the Gpio pin number our LED is connected to. Then, with simple commands like lead dot on and lead dot off, we can turn the LED on and off.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's that straightforward, Just two commands to control a real world LED. Yeah, and see us could get addictive.
Speaker 2: It is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: What if we want to make the LED blink?
Speaker 2: That's where the sleep function comes in. Okay, we import it from the time library and use it to create delays in our code. For example, we could turn the LED on for one second, then off for one second, and repeat this pattern to create a blinking effect.
Speaker 1: So we're essentially orchestrating a tiny light show using Python code.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like composing a symphony of blinks.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: But what if we want to add some interactivity?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Could we control the LED using a button?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? We can introduce a button into our circuit, okay, connecting it to a different gpio pin. We can figure this pin as an input, allowing the Raspberry Pie to detect when the button is pressed.
Speaker 1: So the button press acts as a signal that the Raspberry Pie can read and respond to exactly.
Speaker 2: We modify our Python code to turn the LED on when the button is pressed and off when it's released. It's like creating a simple on off switch for LED, controlled by a physical button.
Speaker 1: That's brilliant. I am picturing all sort of possibilities. A doorbell that lights up an LED, a game controller with buttons that different actions. It's amazing how these basic components can create such a range of interactive experiences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Does the guide feature any other projects that build on these concepts.
Speaker 2: It does. One project involves using a buzzer to create sounds. You can program different melodies by controlling the buzzers on off cycles with precise timing using Python.
Speaker 1: Wait, you can compose music with code. That's incredible. Yeah, I never thought of programming as a musical endeavor. It can be what other musical projects are possible.
Speaker 2: Well, imagine combining LEDs in a buzzer to create a simulated traffic light system. You'd have red, yellow, and green LEDs representing the traffic lights, and the buzzer could simulate the pedestrian crossing signal, so you.
Speaker 1: Could program the lights to change sequence and the buzzer would sound when it's safe to cross exactly. That's a fantastic way to learn about timing, sequencing, and how code can represent real world systems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It seems like the Raspberry Pie can really spark creativity.
Speaker 2: It definitely can. And remember Scratch three, that visual programming language we discussed. Yes, you can use it to control gpio pins as well.
Speaker 1: Really, so even beginners who aren't comfortable with text based coding can experiment with hardware.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. The guide provides examples of using Scratch three to control LEDs and read input from buttons. It's a great way to introduce younger audiences or anyone new to programming, to the world of physical computing.
Speaker 1: This is incredibly empowering. Yeah, it makes technology and hardware accessible to everyone, regardless of their coding experience. What a wonderful way to foster creativity and innovation.
Speaker 2: I completely agree the Raspberry Pie's versatility is truly remarkable. Yeah, it's a gateway to a world of possibilities, allowing you to bring your ideas to life. Whether you're a seasoned programmer or just starting out.
Speaker 1: This deep dive has been an amazing journey. We've gone from understanding the basic components of the Raspberry Pie to exploring the power of programming languages like Scratch three in Python, and we've seen how those languages can be used to control real world hardware, opening up a whole new realm of creative possibilities.
Speaker 2: It really is amazing.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to continue exploring this world. Listener, if you've been following along, I hope you feel inspired to embark on your own Raspberry Pie adventure. Grab a pie, explore the guide and start building. You'll be amazed by what you can create. Until next time, keep experimenting, keep learning, and keep diving deep