Speaker 1: I did to have you on my couch and get to know you a little bit better. We've been each other for a long time, but I also feel like how we know each other wasn't really knowing each other. We know each other on set, like you know, people evolve, and it's been many years that we haven't really been on a set together and like got to like know what you're up to, and I feel like you from the sidelines, I feel like you've evolved so much from just knowing you like almost twenty years. I'm like, it's one of those things that I want to date myself either mature. You've been longer than I have, so you know, it's I've been in like seventeen years. You know, definitely was a break in between, but you yourself took a break as well, So I want to talk about that, like how that all started. But for me, I think my biggest question coming over here was how did you get into the business? I feel like that's really cliche, but like, did you Because at that time it was harder for males to get in the business.
Speaker 2: It wasn't something.
Speaker 1: That it was definitely really like exactly, so it's like or is it something that you just watched a lot of poorn and then you like found her. Are you like being in California, you just knew the right. People talk about how how did you get into becoming Stott?
Speaker 3: Now I fell into it basically. So I used to you know, I used to bang this stripper and you know, shoot.
Speaker 2: And this is in California, Arizona, Arizona. Okay, So I did.
Speaker 3: Construction, you know, and no I don't. I never watched porn. I never really jerked off, but I was banging the stripper. And then she got scouted out of Arizona. The same like cliche, you know what I mean, like suitcase Pam, Like, oh I could get you in Playboy, I can get So.
Speaker 1: Someone came to her club and was like, hey, you could be a star, you know all these things like come to California.
Speaker 3: Yes, So she tells you this, I'm like, I go for you, you know, go, It's none of my business.
Speaker 2: We weren't like you know what I mean, we weren't a thing, but you were fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: So she ended up going back. Long story short, goes to California, calls me crying. I'm working, I'm laying and it's like five o'clock. She she called me crying. I can't I'm not good when girls cry. So she had you know, you wouldn't fly her home this that whatever the story was. So I was like, well, come get you after after I'm done working. So I took a seventy eight Ford and drove it to the valley to port A Ranch.
Speaker 2: Okay. It's like that's kind of far.
Speaker 3: Like six hours, and so it's like a little.
Speaker 1: You didn't think twice about this. You just hurt girl. You were like a damselon distress. So you got on your white horse, You're chovy, your forward, drunk, and you just started driving.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously, why did that bad of us? Like did he leave her somewhere?
Speaker 3: She just like no, she just wanted to go home. Okay, so you know, and he wasn't going to pay for the flight.
Speaker 2: And what years is this? What's can we do you?
Speaker 3: This is? This is two thousand okay, May of two, So I was one month after I turned eighty. Okay, so uh I pull up and she's out. Now I laid in my head. Now I the end of the story is I got played. You see it me? And you know right, So I pull up, and she's outside with her suitcase and or has her suitcase out, and then I came out, Hans come out, and the guy. I was going to put her ship away. And the guy came out and he's like, I don't want no problems, you know, it's just misunderstanding this and that, and he goes, I go, I said, no worries, man, I'm going home, and he goes, well, you know, if she wants to work with because that was the issue she want when she called me, She's like, oh my god, they want me to fuck guys like I'm not doing that, this and that. So he's like, well, if you know, if she wants to do it, you you guys could do it. And I was like, I'm like, well, that has nothing to do with me. That's on her, you know. And he's like, yeah, I'll pay her this much. I'm like, that's on her. So it was like, you know, she could make this much money. And I forget what I got paid because to me, it wasn't in my head I was gonna bang her anyway, you know what I mean? So does that mean so I was gonna fuck her anyway? So I was like, you know it wasn't about the seventy five bucks or whatever, and I didn't give a fuck, and in my head like it it wasn't like today where in your head you'd be like, well, I'm not gonna do that because everybody's going to see it. Yeah, like I thought the process never really was.
Speaker 2: But also too, I.
Speaker 1: Think if, like you said, if you didn't watch porn, you don't really know how popular are people known of those things are, like because it's not really your thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also I feel like at that time, I mean, dating even further than myself, but that's I'm Also, there was probably vhs or DVDs, so like when you see the box covers, it's not something that you're seeing all the time.
Speaker 2: So where it's like Internet is.
Speaker 1: Like crazed everywhere, so it's not something it's like finding a needle in a haystack, is what I was told back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yes, so exactly exactly. So it was an easy I don't give a fuck, you know what I mean, I'd done stupid shit before and it was whatever.
Speaker 2: You were sucking her anyways, and you were just.
Speaker 3: Like she got a paycheck, you know, and the girls at that time got whatever. It was eight hundred bucks, twelve hundred book, whatever, whatever it was. So I did that, and then.
Speaker 2: So were you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's let's furthermore because now I I being someone who's been on a set before, so that's like, that's the paperwork part, right, let's say cliche. So when you actually fucked her, because now you're in part of a production, there's camera, there's whatever.
Speaker 2: It was, it just like a camera in the room, so it didn't bother you.
Speaker 3: Right then they're like, let's go right now. Okay, So it was like twelve o'clock at night, twelve thirty.
Speaker 1: So your performance level you were just like, it didn't matter who the fuck was in the room. It just for some people who don't fuck on camera around people, they get nervous and they can't their dick's not getting hard.
Speaker 3: I was never that. I never gave.
Speaker 1: Although you are eighteen, so you're a fucking young dumb and full of come so.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's just a thought process. There was just getting it down.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, whatever, I mean, not ideal, but so fast.
Speaker 2: So that you did that.
Speaker 3: So then she kept So then the suitcase pimp books are you know what I mean? Whatever?
Speaker 2: So she stayed with the dude, getting work from him.
Speaker 3: Writing work from him, and like I'd never even been on a plane at this time. I was eighteen. Hustler flew us out like first class. That was like maybe the second or third one. What's his name? That real? You maybe know the famous uh Stills photographer from back in the day, from whom kind of old man used to play basketball with everybody and whooped their ass. He whooped my ass at basketball, like eighteen, he was like ninety years old, shot on on me.
Speaker 1: I don know, no, I mean maybe if I like, I mean, I played basketball with some of those guys like David Joses and something.
Speaker 2: I was better than a lot of them. They were sad, but.
Speaker 3: I Stills only and it was for print. It was for like Hustler or Pennhuny.
Speaker 1: I didn't get into business until like really like I started at the end of two thousand and six. But my roal was like February two thousand and seven, so it was like, I don't really know if it's if he was around still for a long time, if like people kind of stay around for a long time, but don't.
Speaker 3: He I don't know, I can't remember it maybe it'll come to me. But yeah, I did that shot, so we maybe I may be shot like eight to two.
Speaker 1: So at this point you also we were laying tile. You said, you're doing construction, You're doing like with all.
Speaker 2: This other stuff.
Speaker 1: So when did it start to come in your mind like people may know or people like are going to start to recognize that I'm leaving work and I'm gonna go fuck somebody and like for a production company, because now it's getting real.
Speaker 3: Uptil then it was easy because it was like, you know, maybe a weekend a month or two weekends a month, like I'm out, I'll be back. I worked for myself, so no one really knew what you were doing at that time.
Speaker 1: No, not at all, slinging dick in the night, and then you're autobiography slinging dick in the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So then I I ended up doing some like a blowbang or something something for for animbolic diabolic, So.
Speaker 1: Blowbank for you guys out there who don't know, is multiple dicks are being sucked at one time one person.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't even so this is how easy it was. And there's like eight dudes there and then they're like, hey, all you have to do is come and the girl didn't even touch you. All you have to do is walk up coming.
Speaker 2: This nobody's coming was drinking the cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but whatever, I don't know what the rules is.
Speaker 2: So there's like, you know, the rules, don't line me, Scott Dls.
Speaker 1: There's like a dude put your load in the cup along with all the other ones.
Speaker 3: You but you remember the dudes, you know what I mean? Very they were weird gatekeeping, like trying to peg you down, like fuck with you mentally. You know these are I only ever.
Speaker 1: Did one in my whole career because at the time that I got in, like there was certain standards from our agent that you weren't allowed to suck so many dicks that one, which sounds funny when you say it out loud, but when I did, it's very like you can see how the small dig big dick energy can go back because it's like they want to be like the one to prove that.
Speaker 3: They're and it tends to yeah, they want to fuck with the other dude, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a fight naked with somebody, because it's no there.
Speaker 3: Was a so I won't I won't say any names.
Speaker 2: I won't ask.
Speaker 3: You get big guys that you know obviously are shooting or on steroids or whatever.
Speaker 1: This guy was kind of known shooting just steroids or shooting their dick.
Speaker 3: This dick was very back then, that was very rare. Nowadays, we did the number. Me and somebody else were talking about it. It's like so high.
Speaker 1: It's unbelieve the rate of how many people are doing it.
Speaker 2: I feel like everybody pretty much does it.
Speaker 1: I mean, back when I was shooting heavily, like there was very there was maybe back then I would say like ten at that point, but it wasn't I don't know about shooting up, but at least taking viagra or taking saya, whatever the heck, y'all take it well.
Speaker 3: I mean every look, everybody has their their synesciment. I am. And it's a you know, longevity is a game. Was always been in my mind in the game plan and fixing something with the band aid is not fixing something. So if I if I take you know, we all see it. We start taking twenty five milligrams a day.
Speaker 2: Right, you're talking about biograph.
Speaker 3: Let's use that as an example. I do that for a month or two also in that twenty five is not going to work. I have to go fifty. Then what happens? Then one hundred, then two hundred, then through from where then you go to the needle. Then how long does the needle last? Five years? You know what I mean? These are these are all things that you have to look at that I always looked at from the beginning.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, so how.
Speaker 1: Do you maintain because do you do anything to enhance your performance or do you just keep yourself healthy to get to the point where it's just I have.
Speaker 3: One one it's ninety nine percent metal, right. So I'm a huge advocate of just like a fight, having a game plan, having an old fuck plan, having an old fuck plan, having I'm an absolutely fucked plan, you know what I mean. But the point is you control the narrative, you know what I mean. So a big thing for me, I think my busy, what has made mean the most successful is one control your narrative, like your atmosphere, your environment, your environment. So if I'm not comfortable, if I don't like you, if i I'm not going to work for you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But I feel like that, and I think that and say wrong or not, and like I think that like at this day and age in like this time, that's more allowable than that was back in the in the day. So I feel like you were always in a sense labeled as the troublemaker or you didn't listen, or you yeah like or you And that's why I felt like and again I don't I'm projecting because I was looking at elson. Is why you worked for like Digital Playground or people that you only liked was because you didn't have to because you had enough them, But it was also why would you? But I feel like I respect that more. Is because I'm just like the blunt Texas Southern person where it's like I'd rather speak my mind then you figure it out. But a lot of people don't operate that because if I would, and when I've started to do is I'm a diva, I'm difficult to work with, and I feel like in our business if you don't. But that's what I'm saying is by you stating what your needs are, that should be more easy and not be like a finicky thing. Where nowadays I feel like now there's more advocates and you know you are are your contracted solely with browsers. So like you guys have like a liaison that like does these things for talent. That wasn't really like advocating for us because you didn't know you could. Where I feel like you've always done that because you're like the male role of you just always been like I don't give a fuck, Like if you're if it's because you're not comfortable, like you are at the end of the day having to fuck somebody. Yeah, and it's like an emotional thing. It's not like you're a robot where and be like okay, be in a hostile environment, like go fuck ten bitches, you know, as easy as it could be. If you're shooting up and doing things to enhance your per performance regardless of your rage is attack or not. I think that that speaks volume of the performance of like longevity.
Speaker 3: But we are performers first, like I think a lot of for.
Speaker 2: Sexual athletes is what I'd like to say, we do.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a sport in a sense, but we that's also why we have to have a mindset of you can't fuck the night before, or you can't do certain things of like why it's off maybe harder, Well, yeah, but within a certain timeframe of what that is.
Speaker 2: And again, like you said, everybody's regiment is different.
Speaker 3: You can do whatever you want. But this is what I always say, like I'm judged and I'm paid off, like my batting average, right, just as much as showing up on time, as being getting along with girls, like taking that and juggling it, the juggling personalities. These are all things that come to me under the the lines of what my job entails. So and it's doing things that I'm not I wouldn't do necessarily in my private life, you know what I mean. Sometimes I work with people that you know, it doesn't matter. I can't have it at work, a blonde or Burnett. If I start only liking blondes, then what happens when it's a Burnett, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Or so talk about that how as a man and like like do you stay in the field of like you just like everything, because again it is you're an ass you have right, so you have to do some kind.
Speaker 3: Of So I it sounds stupid, but my dick is a whole other entity, especially when it's at work. So sometimes I negotiate. Sometimes I got you know, it's like a kid. I got to kind of trick him. Ok, you know, let's say a double like, if I'm gonna do two in a day, I oh, my only one stipulation is I want twenty minute now, So I don't give a fuck. I'll do a scene. You let me fall asleep for twenty minutes. I will wake up and do another scene. Why because I've learned that my dick's too stupid to know any better. So he wakes up and he's like, oh, it's another fucking day, and this is a way that I can performed and that motherfucker can pay rent, you know, for twice that day. But the same thing when it comes to blonde burnettes, this body type, this, this, this whatever. I can't have favorites at work going on both sides of the fence. Let's say me excited exactly. So my job is to walk a tightrope and that's it. Just stay balanced and when they say go two minutes, I pop. That's it.
Speaker 1: So you have it down it and they can tell you two minutes you're exact. Because some people have.
Speaker 2: Likens hurt one hundred. My dick is like tires money.
Speaker 3: One hundred, dude. They'll go like we want seventeen and a half minutes more, right, And I'll run straight through and I'll look at him and I'll be like you ready boom pop and I'm like where were we at? They're like seventeen forty.
Speaker 1: Two me and I don't know if you know, it's a science, but after you do it, it's like it's like.
Speaker 2: Riding a bike. Like I recently like a well yeah, but it's like one of those things too.
Speaker 1: It's like I I came back after like five years and I did a big scene with dread Well. At first, I was like I wanted to go big or go home and I wasn't going home, but I was like can I do it?
Speaker 2: Can I do this? But as soon as I was like like, definitely did this.
Speaker 1: But it was like riding a bike and was like the same thing of like where you look for the camera, you're timing your pointing of like your angles. Though, because it's not just regular sex like you're at home, it's like you're opened up.
Speaker 2: You have to do certain things and if.
Speaker 3: You know, but when you do, when I do, perform, perform, perform, perform, I get in this like it's like this just perfect. I feel like the more I perform, Like if I'm doing there's definitely a magic number per month, okay, that I become so focused that I can ride that that that tightrope becomes.
Speaker 2: Wider in a good way for you or bad in a.
Speaker 3: Good way for performing, meaning like I could.
Speaker 2: Just you're like on the zone. It's like it's like it's like it's like an assembly line of pussy.
Speaker 3: Yet but if it's like you know, say it's a couple. Let's say I'm only doing a couple of months, Well, then my dick's so Senate's sensitive, he's.
Speaker 2: Not getting a lot of action, he's excited.
Speaker 1: I got to keep him in rotation or really yeah, yeah, so what do you do when you take time off? Do you actually your dick really take time off? Or do you you have to keep him in rotation?
Speaker 3: So, like we were talking about earlier, it goes back to like batting average and why do I hold Why am why does browsers even want to hold me on contract? It's because I'm I have of ethics. I'm not going to be out fucking toil. Not saying I've never done.
Speaker 1: It before, but some odd god, I've seen you at the circle bar a couple of times.
Speaker 3: It's been bad a couple of times, but I'm old. If you hear you, I.
Speaker 2: See the gray hairs. Shit, you're cleaned up right now.
Speaker 1: But you know, Ave, and I definitely thought you were embracing the gray hairs, which I feel like. Also why I was excited to have you here is because you are alleged, and you've been in the business for a very long time and you're still active and you're still people still know you and people respect you, and I think that that speaks to like you've embraced who you are in all aspects. So I feel like it's cool to see not only your evolution of like from like you said, yeah, we've all had the crazy nights whatever, but it's like how serious you take your job and your contract and like that's what vieeds your family and your lifestyle and all those things. So it is a job, and people forget that, like, oh, you're fucking these beautiful women and blonde brunette and big tit whatever the fuck, But at the end of the day, you're still job.
Speaker 3: I go home with bruises, I you know, because we hold those positions, and then I could go oh, cut, Can I get a fucking can I get a towel?
Speaker 2: The whole time it's going to be longer.
Speaker 3: Exactly, they're like cut, that adds a minute, like people that. Like every time the girls like cut, I'm like, so I don't do that, Like I'm not saying they shouldn't, yeah, because the biggest thing is for me, And I think, guys, forget this. It's not about me, Like I've never been that guy that's like putting his face and it's time I see the camera kind of like it should be about you. I turn your head, I make sure you look good, I readjust your hand, I turn you to the light. These are all things that I'm constantly focused on.
Speaker 1: But do you feel like you focus sometimes to hyperonie and you don't enjoy the actual sex anymore or do you still start to find.
Speaker 3: In and out? That's part of walking the tight rope, right, So I use it to my advantage too. Sometimes sometimes I fucking counting lights. Sometimes I'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: You never did that in your personal life by accident, like you personal life.
Speaker 3: And it goes into like performing too. Is I love when the girls just are enjoying themselves, like I'm here for you.
Speaker 2: You know what I meant to be used?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want you to enjoy yourself to the highest, you know what I mean. If you want to reciprocate, give me two minutes at the end, you know what I mean, Or just tell me you're.
Speaker 2: In your desk, like the two minute mark, you.
Speaker 3: Know, because I enjoy the whole.
Speaker 1: Wazing part back to like you know, it's not selfish, yes.
Speaker 3: And then if you know, and then when you say all right, I'm done, then then I work on my Then I do what I want to do, and I just don't take them.
Speaker 2: It doesn't take that long. You've got a little perverted mind up there. You have. You have a spank bank that you like, go back to where you can just think of one thing.
Speaker 3: I have roll thedexes in my end. Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So have you ever had a favorite that became an issue of why you had to learn this lesson?
Speaker 2: Of your tight rope walking of where it maybe got a little.
Speaker 3: It's weird? Is I have popped early? You know? When I took that break and then I came back, it was tough man like, Okay.
Speaker 2: Like how long were you gone?
Speaker 3: I was gone for about eight years. Okay, so coming back it's like, you know, like you said, sexual athletes coming, let's imagine quitting the NFL for eight years and then boom, going right into playoffs or whatever. Yeah, the game Browsers is, you know, it's high level and there's.
Speaker 1: A lot you know, they expect from you, but they're also paying you top dollar again like where it's like all those things or whatever it's and you're also working for them, and they're prestigious company that want their shit to look good from your angles of why you say that showcasing the woman is thing, but your dick does a job.
Speaker 3: And it's other things behind that too, you know, like I said, turning lights for the positioning personalities. You know, if you're butting heads with everybody, nobody wants to fucking work with you. So I think it's all these things together.
Speaker 2: How long have you been in contract with them since you came.
Speaker 3: Back or but you know from the get you know, back to when I was eighteen and I you know, Hustler put me on a plane for the first time. Then I did that blowbank front of Ballock. They came to me and said, you know, we would like to put you under contract. We want to we want to guarantee you. And that's that's when I first started having like true business leverage. Yeah, having okay, wait a minute, and then I was like, well I could do this at home and do this and that didn't end up working, but working for Anabolic was a huge jump in your roo or they were gonzo right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then at the same time, I was like, okay, well this company wants this many a month, right, you get first DIBs. Here's my thirty open days. Pick the amount of days you want.
Speaker 1: And at that time they like, you could work every day if you wanted. I yeah, because they were shooting so much.
Speaker 2: Darn and whatever.
Speaker 3: There was months where I shot like, you know, thirty five forty scenes. And then on the left hand, then we had digital Playground, which was like DVD. Yeah, so these two didn't conflict. So then I would went over to digital because I got along with Robbie d really well. We meshed well personality wise, and I felt comfortable.
Speaker 1: And so it's not that you and I sense that it wasn't that it was the easiest thing, but it did come kind of easy as far as where you fell in line to like certain things because it's like most people.
Speaker 3: Fell into a contract. Yeah, guys would have fucking that. I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: Those were also too, like I mean Anabolics.
Speaker 1: It was like big names in like prestigious companies that if you're doing something whenever in the digital playground, that's a whole other type of you know, now you've got a contract. And that was like a huge I remember being in the movie theater that they routed out to like do the premiere of like the first one, like just crazy budgets that most people kind of didn't do. So it's kind of cool to see like the leverage that you could kind of play with now.
Speaker 2: And how did that kind of bring into her Browsers came.
Speaker 3: Well, so before Browsers, and I'm you know, I've been affiliated with the company for since like two thousand and two, and so it went from you know, like anabolic digital playground. These were just my two sources income for a long time, and then a little bit of outbranching just to kind of put my you know, I worked for you know, like Axel Braun and all these other people that I kind of just put my fence in. I'd jump in and be like h you know, and like nothing against I'd love Axelent, you know what I mean. But then for whatever reason, it was like nah, I liked this better style. So with browsers before back in the day was Brando. So me and Brando were friends and and you know, so in Vegas and we started going to Vegas. You know, this is when me and Karen kind of came up.
Speaker 1: How hard was it for you to come back? Like you said, there was you know, there was moments of time. There was an eight year span. Why did you decide to leave the business? And then why did you like come back?
Speaker 3: So I had you know, I had a bunch of kids and was married and she I don't want to you know, every life's hard, man, It's it's a hard hustle out there, which I don't mind. I've dug ditches, you know. That's what I did for those eight years, was just construction and made a good wage, you know, one hundred some years, like one twenty like nothing for somebody that never went to hist you know, I left the house at fourteen, So it's good money. You can make good money with your hands. You just gotta you know, you gotta hustle work and you know that's seventy eighty hours a week. But I had a plumbing company sold. It was getting you know, a monthly check. That wasn't it was paying bills but not much more. And anytime there was ever a fight, it was always you know, why don't you go back to porn? You know?
Speaker 2: Was it because of like the money aspect?
Speaker 1: Or is it because of the jealousy of like, oh if you don't like this and go fuck everybody else?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Pretty much? Well it was bold because you know, money was always and I'm talking on like in the toxic relationship I was in, I was always a whore.
Speaker 1: I was this is because of your past, not because what you were currently doing or were you still doing for eight years?
Speaker 3: Man, I was married. I never cheated.
Speaker 1: I just like I kind of feel like, I mean, I feel like you're a very like wholesome person. Where you said like like if you're digging ditches or in whatever, and if as long as.
Speaker 3: Like my kids, they we got to train like, I was content. I you know, it didn't bother me. And then you know that that would always be thrown in my face, and I thought we were in a time in our relationship where it was like, well, fuck, it's business for me, you know what I mean, I can differentiate the two. And you know, I was straight up with her. I was like, look, if you agree to this, it's gonna put us. Yeah, it's gonna take a gap, you know what I mean. You're basically cutting like a decade off. You know what I mean? This is actually my daughter. Hold on, say hey, baby, you yes, I would prefer that. Actually, all right, but when you're still sparring today, we'll be done at six thirty and then I can go pick her up. Oh yeah, she can come. Yeah, she can come with. I'll pick both you up, all right, Okay, then okay, baby, alright, I love it. Oh that's goodness, my daughter. So I don't let my kids stay the night at anybody's house. I'm like, over it's a problem. I'm overly protective of them. And tonight she was supposed to do her first sleepover and I've been dreading it and.
Speaker 2: That something happens she can't.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been having a hard time telling her no. Now now the other little girl wants to come stay at her.
Speaker 2: The fun house.
Speaker 1: See it works out, Yeah, I can't get it, and you know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Where were we right?
Speaker 1: So you're talking about how you were saying and you're at a point where you were like, it could get us into a better place financially. So if you agree to this whatever, like you thought you were in a pardoner relationship that you could like sustain something like that.
Speaker 3: If that was I felt you we were having an adul conversation. Maybe like look, I get it. You're renting me out. This is how you have to look at it. But you're getting a value back more so than even me because you're the stay at home wife. I'm just gonna take the money in here it goes. It doesn't come to me first. Yeah, I'm not fucking driving around and porsches.
Speaker 2: But did she agreed to it at first? And then kind of like go back on, so she agreed to it.
Speaker 3: I go to a fucking plane right now. My name's on the line. I again, this was for browsers.
Speaker 2: This was the scene the first time, or you'd already worked with them.
Speaker 3: No, no, I had already worked with them. So it was a very like.
Speaker 2: The comeback and remanded to have that long of a time.
Speaker 3: And yeah, but like the comeback, was like, hey, what's up man? Uh if I wanted to shoot what it looked like boom, send over a contract. This is what we want, this with this, this this so okay, cool, that's done, so the allocated monthly. I knew rate what I was getting into. So I get on a plane and if I fucked that up goes away, then I'd become just another five hundred dollars a day guy, which I'm not gonna do. You know, I could go dig a ditch and done your work. Yeah. So, uh So I get there and it was with I don't know if I should say names, but kiss her. It was with kiss and it was in Vegas, and it was fucking stressful.
Speaker 2: It was like many you have, like back home problems or just the.
Speaker 3: Last three that's been since I've been back. I'm just now getting in a good place like that. But uh No, I get off the fucking plane and she was like, I can't believe you did it. I thought you wouldn't be I thought you would fail. I thought you would fucking fail. I'm like, I don't know, I'm gonna show. Yeah, I'm not putting that on the fucking line, like I can sure, it's.
Speaker 1: Your name, your reputation, Like you didn't come back to be like I'm a failing, Like I'm like washed up and didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: And again, you're your family.
Speaker 1: You're in a situation, not that you couldn't have been sustained in a financial thing, but it's also something that you are good at and you and if it's X amount of certain time months, like I said, most people back then we didn't have our schedules, so you didn't know if you could get thirty days or whatever.
Speaker 2: So it's like if they're giving you something a quote of what, how do you not show up and deliver? But that's the tricky part.
Speaker 1: I feel like what comes to relationships a in our business, but also being married to someone who is not in the industry, who may not understand what those things emotionally can do. Because I also was in a relationship and married in the business. So our problems had nothing to do with the porn part, because we knew in the beginning when we got together it was communication. So if we didn't like something, be vocal about it. I don't if you have a good day at work, have a good day at work. If you have a bad day, talk about it, but I don't want to overembellish in certain things like I know what we're doing or signing up for, but.
Speaker 2: When it came it was it was other things.
Speaker 1: But I feel like what I've seen when people either talk about it on the couch or just friends out there, it's like it's in the beginning, it's always good because if it's either the lifestyle or the money, but what you think maybe you could be okay with, and then it becomes starts to eat at you because you're self worth either goes because you're in a different place and all these other factors.
Speaker 2: Is why it's an interesting I.
Speaker 3: Get it because I couldn't do it. Yeah, I couldn't be I can't share. Yeah, like if your mind now, if the role was completely reversed and I just got to stay home with my kids like that, that would be a decision.
Speaker 2: But even that, I don't think that you could.
Speaker 3: I don't. Look, I'm not a kept person. I've had that option to be kept given an allowance and it sounds nice, uh.
Speaker 2: But you like, but you're a worker.
Speaker 1: You like to do stuff, you like to feel like you're doing that.
Speaker 3: That's what men should provide. That's the way I was raised and that's why I left young. I didn't leave the house.
Speaker 1: And but I think that shows a lot of integrity where most people would be like, sure, go and make your money, go fuck do do whatever, you know what I mean, where it's like it's a balance, you know what I mean, Where does everybody want to be taking care of some aspects of course, but it's like within reasons and like boundaries of i'll you know. So, I feel like, it's so, how long were y'all still together when you came back to doing the you know, porn the last three years? Obviously you guys have kids, so there's co parenting things in love. But did y'all stay together for a little while after or was it immediate breakup or was.
Speaker 3: It it's been it's been hell on earth, okay for basically since then. And on that right now, I'm in a good place, like I have full custing in my kids. Yeah, that's my life. And the one unapologies thing is I am a whore, Like I take a big to show up and fuck who they tell me to fuck, you know what I mean. But at the same time it affords me of affords affords me the time to be around my kids.
Speaker 2: All day every year and do your own schedule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get to drop them off a school, I get to pick them up. I get to go, oh, they have this that day. Okay, no, sorry, guys, I can't shoot that day. Let's read they.
Speaker 1: I mean, it gives you financial independence and freedom, and I feel like.
Speaker 3: Right now it's more valuable to me than anything, because I can never get this back. They're just babies, you know what I mean. So, and the invested time I can put in them now is worth dividends than if I was digging ditches and I got to work.
Speaker 2: Eighty hours or so.
Speaker 1: It takes away from like them picking them up or there for their events or things like that. And I think a lot of people don't realize that that goes by so quickly. I mean, not even being like a mother, you know. I was second I realized, like I'm the auntie whatever. But even then, it's like, you know, to years and they're like mine's already about to be out of their senior year, and it's like where did the time go?
Speaker 2: I didn't get to see as many games or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I'm not the parent but it's still like it takes the toll of the opposite when you are the parent and you still have the same you know, schedule. So with that being said, you said you're in a good place right now, which I think that is a really great and beautiful thing because you have, you know, kids, and that's that's the most important thing, as long as they're taken care of, and you seem like you have a good take on that, regardless if she's a part of it or not. But what about dating with your schedule and your kids. Do you even try to attempt to date or have you been so burned because of your ex that you don't even?
Speaker 2: Are you not that I.
Speaker 3: Miss because I'm lonely. I do. I miss the companionship. I do miss that. I love to cuddle, I love you know, holding hands, I like going for walks. I like all those things. But I'm not gonna I'm not going to take away from my children because I fucked up, you know, regardless I picked that partner to have children with. I'm already playing the game from behind, so I'm not going to add more shit to it unless it truly.
Speaker 2: That's a magical type thing that happens.
Speaker 3: And it's not just for me because I'm I'm right now, I'm fifth in line. I mean, this is where I think a lot of parents and people fuck up. Is like if you have one kid, your second bro, if you have three or fourth. This is just And I've been in this situation where I have to have this conversation with a female and they and I say hey, and I can try and be nice about it, but you're never gonna be my first priority. And I say that in the nicest way. But my kids will always go first whatever the best decision is that leads them at least until they're eighteen, even when they're adults.
Speaker 2: So I think it's an adult thing.
Speaker 1: I think also or it speaks like evolving as people right, things change, what wants and needs change. I feel like you being with someone like that has to be okay with those things or it doesn't fit in your life. And that's again, it's like again being upfront. You're asking for what you want. If they can't deliver, then.
Speaker 3: Like a lot, you work a lot, you know, you know I'm in this like it's a very weird because when I work, it's not It does not feel like the satisfaction.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me ask you this because I again, I merely went back to work because I've been single for quite a long time. But I wasn't getting fucked and I was like, Oh, I'm just gonna get fucked because whatever. But are you one of those people that considered work sex sex at all? Like if that was it is because I have friends that're like, well, that doesn't count because it's work sex. Yes, I and I always now understand that because it's like, it is fun, but it's also doesn't scratch the itch of like the companionship of what you want in your personal life and not for a work life.
Speaker 3: So if I was to rank it right, so if you were say to fuck at home to jerk off, now this is on the guy side, because I get it's different for females. Females there's no there's no gauge or lever right, you can you can if I was a chick and I was just getting banged out, I you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't agree, but I'm not a chick that just lays there and gets banged out.
Speaker 2: I gotta funck back or I'm not getting.
Speaker 3: Comes six times. That doesn't affect your batting average or your pain.
Speaker 2: So I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't enjoy it too much, so got it?
Speaker 1: So you can't be like super overzealous because it's like Daniel Gett either, you can't.
Speaker 2: It's gonna stop.
Speaker 3: So there's a performance, so pick them. I have sex at home, sex on set, or jerking off, right, these are the best way I can off if well, let's go best right, it's obviously fucking at home, right. I don't jerk off. I don't jerk off in at home.
Speaker 2: I'm just like when the last time you jerked off.
Speaker 3: Most of if I do it, it's it's like a game.
Speaker 2: You feel like you're cheating when you were like no, it's like because it's like your own time. You're like, I could have got paid for summer.
Speaker 3: I ever came was with the girl, right, So, and then I went home. And obviously I was little when I was young.
Speaker 2: Obviously now that's an obvious thing. Who knows what.
Speaker 3: What I was a kid?
Speaker 2: You know, she took me to fourteen fifteen.
Speaker 3: I was twelve years old. She took me to the Orange Groves and jerked me off. I didn't even know what that was like. So she jerks me off and then we're walking home and she's like, ew, you got it all over my sweater and I'm like what, I didn't even know that you can't. We watched the porn when I was like, you know, we found the porn and we put it in and we saw the pop shot and we all had our guess of like what the fuck it was was?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Well, well, our conclusion was that that's what they do. Did not get the girl pregnant, which I guess and since we were partially right, but in my mind is your guests, that's what I thought. It was like something you put in that then like like yeah that when you were done fucking them, you were like okay, get it out, okay, And then so she doesn't get pregnant.
Speaker 1: So did people talk to you or your parents talk to you about like what that?
Speaker 3: What? Like?
Speaker 1: Were they like masturbinning is back? Because some people who were up on they're just like, don't touch it and whatever kind of thing, and they at some people just figured out theirselves with their friends.
Speaker 3: Or no, never played with my friend.
Speaker 2: No, so this girl played with your friends.
Speaker 1: But you said you're talking about with your friends with ten that people asking like figuring out what it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but watch that was cousins. We were like super I would say we were probably like tens of your circle.
Speaker 2: Jerking Scott.
Speaker 1: That was the Blowbanks was definitely all the weird shit I've done is been at work.
Speaker 3: Like I'm very vanilla.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have anybody that you looked up to coming into business? Maybe you didn't watch porn, but like maybe that was a mentor to you, like how your like business.
Speaker 2: Come in life?
Speaker 3: You know, I would walk wach other you know, like the animbolic dialbolic gaze, like you said, professional ass Who.
Speaker 2: Were those days?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Because I John.
Speaker 3: Strong John Strong around was probably like one of the guys I would say I looked up to And I was like, all right, that guy's business.
Speaker 2: He's definitely a business fucker. Like he was very mechanical.
Speaker 1: It was always strange to me he didn't have the biggest size dick, but like he always made me sore because he would open up so much that he'd like sideways because everyone wanted to see it that I was like, how But because he's.
Speaker 3: That, because he's good, he's.
Speaker 1: A performer, and he was also very like he'd smell your hair. He's very like pheromones like, Well, to me, it's more of like how it was like about the woman. It's like it's not like he's just like hey fuck me, like caveman style.
Speaker 2: Some people just want you to be like ready and you're a wet hole.
Speaker 1: He would like take the time to be like I was like, I could be a little sorry if John Strong was gonna be on, but I didn't care about not doing it. I feel like at one point you were like my porn no boyfriend for a while. I saw you a lot, But I feel like you probably hear that a lot because you just work a lot.
Speaker 3: So no, it's weird. You definitely get in. I think it's because when you have good chemistry, people then see that and then they want to rebook.
Speaker 2: That, right, they want to have good chemistry.
Speaker 3: We created. I didn't say that. You said that.
Speaker 2: I said we were port of boyfriend, and you said the chemistry.
Speaker 3: Part, Well, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: You're spacious. Never thought you're stumbling your words. You don'tything.
Speaker 3: Your ass keeps flashing in these these rolodex as I have in my head.
Speaker 2: Oh so I'm part of the Rolodex. Did I ever make you tap out by sitting on your face?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You mean like you can't breathe tap out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can hold your breath?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: M what the rollo tapes? I don't know. I feel like, yeah, maybe where this Uh can you give me that gold plate? Gold plate? All right? I like where this is going? Do you think I ain't that? What is your exit strategy? Do you have one?
Speaker 1: Because you can't fuck forever you've been? How long has how many years have you put in?
Speaker 2: Like total? At this point, I have no idea. You started when you're eighteen? How old are you now? You're not a woman. You can't say for years old? Okay, I'm pretty sure age. You know I'm old man. It's okay, you're still out there, so you're eighteen year old?
Speaker 3: Exam. When we do that, I know we didn't. When we do the boundary checklist and you say your age and it's like it girls like twenty two, twenty three?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can we go through a boundary checklist? What is that?
Speaker 1: I've never I okay, So for me at the time, like I was never really I never shot a lot for browsers because it was in the beginning they were more big titty or like highly anal stuff.
Speaker 3: This is such a good job.
Speaker 1: I did only limited things, so I don't and then now I have took a hiatus and I've only worked for myself, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now that I know that is another thing.
Speaker 3: And at least once.
Speaker 1: But why I say this is what walk us through of like if we were to be on set together and because before it was like we went through.
Speaker 3: Our No from that perspective or like the PC like outside is it.
Speaker 2: Isn't it like a.
Speaker 3: Just a boundary? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like what is?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What are they ask we sit?
Speaker 3: We sit on the couch like this, and you know there's a probably thirty questions. Is this the first time you've worked with your scene partner? What do you want to be called? Which today I guess is an important question.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that because of based off of how they identify or like a coorselt bitch?
Speaker 3: That too, So that's a question too, like what names can you be called? What? Where can I slap you? Where can I pull your hair?
Speaker 2: So it's very detailed, very detailed.
Speaker 3: Can I can I kiss you? Can I you know from from the vanilla to the string extreme.
Speaker 2: Okay, I asked, as a lot of people don't haven't been on a set.
Speaker 1: We have been numerous, But again, the only checklist that we ever used to go through that I a person through was in Bangbros. When you do like an entry and exit thing if like you had fun and anybody do anything and those things.
Speaker 2: But I've had people now saying of like back in.
Speaker 3: The day when me and you would before seen we would kind of like step outside, what are and be.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, like you know, coming courtesy, what are your dues?
Speaker 3: And done? Instead of it being awkward and like maybe you don't want to tell me that you don't want to eat my ass? Yeah, you know, then then it's just a generic filled out before And so.
Speaker 1: This is my thing, right, which I love that there are things like this in place, but also me being the person that I'm very vocal about whatever thing. And I also have been in the business from when I first started and knowing like what I can and cannot say, and also growing a voice and knowing what those things are.
Speaker 2: But like, isn't it crazy to think that I'm going to let you fuck me?
Speaker 1: But I don't feel comfortable enough to tell you that I don't want to eat your ass. You know, for me is like some of these people that I think that I think that there's important to have someone be a mediator because maybe you don't know.
Speaker 2: How to have your voice said or those things.
Speaker 1: But I feel like at this point too, is we have to be accountable for us as sex workers, is like we should have a voice for ourselves.
Speaker 2: And know what we want and what we don't want and where.
Speaker 1: It's like, well there's no gray area and there's not whatever. So I just think that we never had these things before. So it's almost not that it's funny in a bad way. It's just like, like you said, we would have a.
Speaker 2: Conversation because because I think for the young females because and there's.
Speaker 3: Lights and there's there's eight people in the room.
Speaker 1: But for me as a female too is I also was like you have to know what you're getting into, and it's like I signed up to do porn.
Speaker 2: No one's I mean, you're those things aren't ever going away.
Speaker 3: But that also doesn't mean that you have to have a cream pie if you don't know, well.
Speaker 1: That's why you're Asian, and those things for me like and not in our days, those checklis happen with our agents, so we weren't.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh I get an extra you get an extra hundred bucks. Yes, you'll do it.
Speaker 1: And that's why I feel like because there's the great area, so I feel like that is good for those things to have. It's just it's crazy to me that that's where it had to go because it should be an open exchange where I'm I'm giving you my body that we should be able to talk about what that is. But we're in this age of like where there has to be these protocols because some people stepped the line or some people went too far.
Speaker 2: Some of the stories, right, do we all know the stories? Let's talk about I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to talk about it. I mean when you've heard of the bad situations that have happened. You know, we've all seen people get canceled or you know, I stay off. I'm not big on that.
Speaker 1: I say off those things too, like do I know those things happen? But I think that again, it comes from to how things have evolved. We're also went through a me too movement, went through a thing it was like, you know all those things because you're honest, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think also too, but you're highly dangerous.
Speaker 3: It's dangerous because sometimes and it could be so I try.
Speaker 1: To and that's the and that's or I think takes the authenticity of like who you are, like why I like to talk to people and the couches like to getting to know all of you because also Scott Nails isn't who you are fucking these people all the time. You also have a life, You also have a personality.
Speaker 2: You're funny, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's like you also nowadays have to walk your tight rope in more.
Speaker 2: Ways than one.
Speaker 3: It's very tight.
Speaker 2: What are your.
Speaker 1: Thoughts on, you know, being the business for as long as you have where it's like where it was before into like now the only fans ages and like all these like contract.
Speaker 3: For the females. Great for the females. I mean the money's gone to the you know, do a side.
Speaker 2: It is not great for you.
Speaker 3: Well it's not. It's back in the day. I I could make more. I would make more than most of the girls because of volume, right, because say a girl is getting like thousands simple numbers, thousand dollars a scene? How many days a month does she really working? Now? Back then I might have been getting like seven eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred working scenes, and yeah.
Speaker 3: Pretty much. I've always kind of held par with the girls rate wise. I think guys the top guys kind that's kind of how it equates. But yeah, I could work thirty thirty five scenes a month.
Speaker 2: What's the most number of scenes you've worked in your career?
Speaker 3: So every year? You know, like you were talking about how old I am, right, So obviously you think about these things. John Strong and why I still look at he's still active.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that man.
Speaker 3: He's still active. He shoots more than I do. Okay, okay, So.
Speaker 2: What was the u number of scenes you've done in a month?
Speaker 3: So when I turned forty, I did twenty five scenes that month just to prove that I could.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, do you doubt yourself every year you get that you can't do as many?
Speaker 3: No? I just check in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you know, does your load get less every time?
Speaker 3: No? Because to me, I'm becoming more educated. So I know my body better, I know what to eat, I know what.
Speaker 2: To how that works. You really have because back then I.
Speaker 3: Didn't do any of it. I just drank marble.
Speaker 1: Reds had a horrible catastes in comm you didn't give a fuck what anybody was doing.
Speaker 3: Fucking it's all as that motherfucker was working. I was going to check.
Speaker 1: So that was twenty five to check in. What's the most you've done in your career?
Speaker 3: Most I've gotten paid for in a day is in the month?
Speaker 2: A month like your whole career? Like do you have like a you said at first.
Speaker 3: Thirty, Yeah, I would say the most I've done in a month paid was probably like maybe just under fifty, like forty eight putting in work and some double days.
Speaker 1: So if you had if somebody who was wanting to be freshly new into the business, they're eighteen nineteen, what advice would you have for them them coming into an industry like this?
Speaker 3: You better truly know your dick. You better truly know like how it performs. Anything you do at home is unstressed. It'd be like going to the gym and only hitting a heaving bag and never sporing, and then taking on a fight to do that. So in my advice.
Speaker 4: Today would be it's tough because you get this of side of it, But it's totally different, even with the females, Like we'll get these of girls that come over and on set.
Speaker 3: Performing is entirely different than how you fuck it home. It's entirely different than how you fuck on of opening up the amount of weight that is on your shoulders as a guy. So I would just say, have a game plan, have a backup game plan when shit don't work nowhere you're gonna go. Mentally, make sure that you're if you are going to book a scene, be comfortable, have a little bit of know what's going to happen. At least ask questions like what does the day look like? So when you get there, you you know, when do you want my dick hard? What does today look like? How? You know what I mean? See a lot of guys jump in and then they're like they're already, you know, and they just we could be here all fucking day.
Speaker 2: You know, game plan, game plan season.
Speaker 1: You have a porn star when I want male porn star, when I wan you know, you can have a tutorial.
Speaker 3: You can. I've been in you know, guys hit me up and I give him the advice I can give them. And that's when most people They're like, I want to be a porn star. Well, what do you have a game plan of anything? How to get What do you do in this situation? You know, what do you do in this situation? What do you do if it stops all a sudden? You're Dickson the stop one. You know in the middle of it, You've got these are all things you got to dry run through your head and then if you do, you have built your confidence and in there you can perform.
Speaker 2: Get that performance up.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that you've been in the business for a long time that you have not had sex with that you wish that you.
Speaker 3: Could ask me all the time?
Speaker 1: But anybody like go through like there's times that people like you see girls that things?
Speaker 2: Do you see girls that like whatever?
Speaker 1: Obviously every browsers girls you're gonna have to like fuck because you're contracted, so you're running through all them, you know you. Is there anybody nobody even old school like collection, let's talk about, like you know, the Diamond collection of.
Speaker 3: Name the man? I probably I don't know if I've worked. To be honest, I'm bad with names, better with faces, are you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: I Mean?
Speaker 1: I feel the same way though, because I feel like names are really bad. And the people be like I've had sex with you. I'm like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: In the boundary in the boundary checklist, it's like, have you had sex with your seat partner. I've learned to shut the fuck up because I've been like no and then you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you would know, you know, I leave my mark, I suffocated to you.
Speaker 3: You just don't have to admit that made which you can't talk about that girl before, like you know.
Speaker 1: For me, this is my own conversation and this is what I do, and this is why I also have been like I say in my own lane, I appreciate what the businesses and what it's doing.
Speaker 2: When I did my actually i did a con I've only done my own OnlyFans things.
Speaker 1: So I did one with Dread and then I released one with Johnny since and then I haven't done anything else.
Speaker 2: I've just just been doing.
Speaker 1: Me, just been been podcasting, I think, And for me it's more about like, yeah, it was like the reasonings that me coming back was more of I was just wanting to get late and having fun and profit off it and those things. Is also learning like how the business has changed so much and like where does that fit in?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 1: Is because I also never want to sell out of who I am and to do anything for what that doesn't feel good. So for me, it's about like learning what it works for me and who I wanted to fuck that I didn't get to fuck or do things from my own way and kind of like figure out what that looks like.
Speaker 2: So I've all had done two scenes and that's how averaged before. But we'll see where that goes. You know, who knows? Who knows? All right, I have a couple of questions to ask you the truth of Texas.
Speaker 1: I feel like we went all over the board and we kind of like you know, caught up and I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I hope you did too.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna do kinky, diet, kinky, spicy, romantic and naughty. Okay, would you consider yourself a romantic? You said you like to cuddle, You said you like to just this.
Speaker 3: Conversation the other day, and yes, apparently I am.
Speaker 2: Apparently you can't be like talked into it.
Speaker 1: You either feel like you are, like are you somebody who does romantic things for their partner that are thoughtful?
Speaker 2: Or you just expect it to be done for you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, like I'll do I'm not like I might grab a you know, flowers. But I don't like commercialism. I'm not like dead set on like Valie.
Speaker 2: It's like a Monday, you're gonna get flowers and like you're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Or you know, I'm always be thoughtful.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're a romantic.
Speaker 3: I guess you could say that.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's okay to be romantic.
Speaker 1: Favorite part of the women's body. I say that you have to be like unbiased. But do you have a favorite?
Speaker 3: I love? I mean I love women like I so I every I said, you know some girls are you see their ass? Some girls it's the titties some of the individual Yes, what is your favorite?
Speaker 2: If you were out cities, like you know, in an island.
Speaker 3: Somewhere, probably titties, I say titties. I like. I like natural titties.
Speaker 1: Natural titties. Okay, deal breakers in a relationship. What is something that is completely off.
Speaker 2: Limits that you were just can't deal with them?
Speaker 3: Oh? Like, uhh, I'm pretty easy.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I can already say one for you. What the one you said you don't like to share?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's a deal.
Speaker 3: Extra.
Speaker 2: I'm so easy. It's not bling to the people.
Speaker 3: Well you said it really, yeah, so yeah that is. I mean I don't like to share. Yeah, I'm selfish.
Speaker 1: Monogamy all right, naughty questions? Do you like dirty talk? Being that you are Scott Nails, you fuck a lot of girls? Does that do anything for you anymore?
Speaker 3: Like the dirty talking it's genuine if you know, because especially performing, we get in when I'm fucking this girl, I'm not in my head when she's talking, I'm like, oh this is all me. It's not all me. It's the cameras there too, So on set, it's hard to like is this real? Right, it's not for me to question. So if at home, I don't want you doing.
Speaker 2: It just to like appease you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want you to do it because.
Speaker 1: If she does it and she's talking about even if she's trying like you're gonna, is it excite you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? If it's genuine.
Speaker 2: And I've had.
Speaker 1: People with me that I just because I'm generally a dirty talker, and they'll be like, why are you being porn?
Speaker 2: I'm like I just walks why I'm a porn? Like you're welcome. Thank you. Have you ever paid for sets?
Speaker 3: All right? If you were asked you this question a year ago, I would have said no.
Speaker 2: Never, Okay, So you recently paid for sets?
Speaker 3: I was super excited. I went to Mexico and I was like before I went, I'm like, I'll go to the Like I don't go to strip clubs.
Speaker 2: It's just like I just a broth. This person.
Speaker 3: We went to a strip club. It was awkward. It was just like it wasn't what I always had this vision, like I want to go. I want to go get a massage and get a happy end.
Speaker 2: Me too, But they don't do that for us.
Speaker 3: I wanted to do it, but I like, one, I don't know if there's like a secret, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like I have some friends, I'll tell them to take you. There's a lot. Menda is so unboxed.
Speaker 3: I want to do it different. So I want to just lay that this is the fantasy that I have in my head, Like I get my massage and then she goes to Jersey Off and I'm just gonna not come. I'm just gonna see how long she'll do.
Speaker 2: What if she's like, it's okay, sir then she's just done. After twenty minutes, she's gonna be tired.
Speaker 3: So this is my fantasy, is that girl gets too tired, right, her hand gets too tired, and she leaves and then she goes gets like this old lady. This cir condicts for like fucking fifty years. And then I was like, oh, hell no, this is never gonna work. And then she comes up and she makes me come in like twelve seconds.
Speaker 2: You want this whole lady.
Speaker 3: Come, that's why. So that was the.
Speaker 1: First old lady's sex worker to make you go, Yeah, that was my fantasy in my head.
Speaker 3: In Mexico, it didn't, it didn't pan out like that lady. Who No, So we I'm at the strip club and then these girls they come up and they whatever whatever and dance, you know, and they're like, oh, do you want to go in the back, and then so one of the girls I was like yeah, and we go and it's just like an aisle of stalls of like concrete like this okay, and then a stool and she sits on there and gives you hand job whatever whatever you want. Right, So I wasn't like fully committed, like I'm not trying to get laid. I just wanted to like experience. It was for me. It wasn't even like the satisfaction of like sexual, like.
Speaker 2: You just wanted your dick to go and see other adventures.
Speaker 3: Like I just wanted they puts it in the rolodex. It didn't work out that way.
Speaker 1: Why was she sitting on this still and not I was standing because she's giving him a handy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then I got I just felt bad.
Speaker 1: So you got limp no, no, no, no, like honey, it's okay, yeah, I where are Mexico?
Speaker 2: What part of Mexico? Like to Juanna was.
Speaker 3: In Porto Pasca. It's a rocket point?
Speaker 2: Okay? So is that like better looking girls worse they'll do anything? Or is like in those places just anything goes?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: It wasn't so you have paid for sex like you got it tugged on, but nothing that like that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay. I like that story though, because I also feel like, don't you feel like you're always the one being used for sex? You gotta like establish it for.
Speaker 3: The rent. Fuck.
Speaker 1: But as far as like the experiment value of like if that was your fantasy, like you gotta try it.
Speaker 3: Out, like you're open to I'm okay with Like I let's say, a girl's like, hey, I want to pay you to fuck me. Okay, that can turn me off, okay, But when I'm paying for it?
Speaker 2: Does that happen?
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 2: Our girls pay you outside the initiative.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, They've tried, but you never.
Speaker 2: Said yes, you said it. Dick pays the rent.
Speaker 3: What's what cross is because most of the time I get approached, I'm in like fuck you.
Speaker 2: Mode, like you're drinking having fun. You get recognized a lot, not.
Speaker 3: Really, I mean it's always like I get.
Speaker 2: The the stair, like I kind of know who you are.
Speaker 3: You look familiar, but understand that most dudes are jerking off and they're you're talking to and they're not, you know, they're not, so it's like I know that guy from somewhere, but it doesn't register register. Well.
Speaker 2: The thing is they're jerking off to me too, and they're just like is she just a pretty girl? Or do I know her?
Speaker 1: And then her girl and then the girlfriend's how I like, why the fuck are you looking at her so long?
Speaker 2: Do you know her? I've gotten all kinds of those.
Speaker 3: I have been like. The weird part is for whatever reason. Every time I'm with my mother my mom, I get somebody coming up asking for a picture and ship and I always embarrass the fuck out of him. And my mom's like, how.
Speaker 2: Does your mom feel about you being this cock star that you are? Does she like address it? Because mine just decks like exists.
Speaker 3: For you.
Speaker 2: But I'm not gonna talk about it.
Speaker 3: We don't talk. We talk.
Speaker 1: The situation where it's like if they're coming up to you, is like, does she feel weird?
Speaker 2: Does she say like.
Speaker 3: She's like what it's It's hilarious because she'll be like she has like a your look on her face because she literally writes it off, you know whatever, And she'd be like, oh, who's this And I'd be like she is. This guy just jerks off a lot, man. I don't worry about it like guys like, uh, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: I take a picture, yeah, running along because you gotta be nice to hear the bills.
Speaker 2: But it's time and place for me. Was that's how it is. It's like, come on now, like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, nobody's ever approached me with my kids.
Speaker 1: Thanks, I've had that happen to like my steps, So that was just like come on, like I'm not gonna like really address like you can do those things in a nice way, but it's like it's like they do it on.
Speaker 3: Over the top way, like in front of the wrong people. Like you can come up and be like, hey, I appreciate you, yeah you know, I mean that's Can I get a picture? Yeah, no problem, you say just that like that nonchalantly, and then I can and then I can do.
Speaker 2: It maneuver ins whatever. When do you want to know to.
Speaker 3: The people that I'm with and be like, oh, it's a friend of mine, you know what I mean? Or a friend of a friend, I hain't seen him in a while.
Speaker 2: Whatever do you get?
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like men it's more like, oh, it's cool you fuck porn stars. And then then like with like female porns, it's always like mmm, it's like, aren't we all horse.
Speaker 3: We're all horrors? Act accordingly?
Speaker 1: You know, have you or do you? You're not even you know you're singles. So it's like, do you have any celebrity women sliding into your d ms trying to no get some have you ever.
Speaker 3: Celebrities? Not not like a list celebrities, I mean maybe known people.
Speaker 2: The CE list, the d's I got you do like double d's you said big titties.
Speaker 1: You know, all right, labs question, kinky question.
Speaker 2: Has there ever been somebody too kinky for you?
Speaker 1: You are in porn, you have you know, people deal with a lot if they're not in the porn being in business. Has there been someone that you're just like, bitch, I just can't do all that off camera?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean definitely had some fucking. I've been as a fuck. I always get in these fuck situations like where I'm like, how the fuck did I had this one? So back in the day, right those big, big budget digital playground sets, there was a wardrobe girl and she was a yoga struggle.
Speaker 2: It's always the ones who would do work for the porn that.
Speaker 3: Freaking but like they're the civilians on set that like I could. I had like eight girls. I could fuck any one of them at any time I want, But I can't have this one. So I'd like always fucking with her. I always what you can't have? Yeah, for like a year, I'm fucking with this inschacter. Listen. So one time she could. She calls me and she's like, hey, you want to go out? And I'm like yeah, fuck it, let's go out. So she didn't drink, she didn't do nothing. So I took her out like on a proper day. We like, I forget what we did something something.
Speaker 2: What the romantic of you see the romantic side coming out proper day.
Speaker 3: So we're in Hollywood and then she goes, oh, you want to come back to my place. I'm like, fuck yeah, you know what I mean. So we call into her bedroom and we're like we're kissing and uh, you know, getting is getting a little hot, and she goes, oh, just a minute, let me get ready, and I was like, fuck yeah, so it is. She was bad, like body is tight. She was a very pretty she had like see like nice tight titties. Uh you know, I'm probably isn't the roodex. Uh no, this isn't the Addo deck. This we're in the like the bedrooms here, and it's in like a little Hollywood uh fucking merri min Little Monroe used to live there, these little like bungalow fucking things. So you could see from the bedroom there's just like a closet on the other side, and you know it's the closet you just open up and it's like a walk in, but it's really not just like one quick box right, So kissing, kissing, She goes ready, and she goes walks, and she even opens the door to the fucking closet and then looks bad can mean like get ready, motherfucker. So I'm sitting there patiently waiting, and it's a fucking long time, like she.
Speaker 2: Put on a whole costume.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting there for like like six minutes, like I'm fucking I'm like, I don't know what to do off well, she had started like grabbing my dick before she went in, So in the six minutes, I'm like, I don't should I like dick my shit off like I And it was so awkward that how I ended up I don't know why, but I basically undid my pants, left my underwear on and just put them on my ankles and sat on the edge of the bed. Right. I was like, okay, that's what I settled it, Okay, But I'm sitting there trying to figure out what the fuck this chick's doing in this closet. And then like six minutes later, she opens the closet, walks straight from the door, comes right over and like give me your this is your hand, oh, and just starts touching.
Speaker 2: She's wearing something cute. Nothing. She was just nervous and just came out.
Speaker 3: She came out dressed exactly the same way as she went in. So when she came out and she aggressively grabbed my dick, I couldn't get I was trying to I was just trying to figure out what the fuck she was doing. No, So then I like, I'm like, what the fuck was she? I couldn't get it out of my head. Fuck was she doing in the closet. Then I'm looking at her and I'm like, this is this is odd, Like this bitch is gonna kill me right And obviously it didn't feel good. She's like being super aggressive, and so this is up telling like dick, yeah, no, lube. I'm like, you need to come right now. We need to get the fuck out of here. And this is where performance comes in, fucking fucking focused. I was like, you need to get the fuck out of two minutes, I popped. I got the fuck out of there. I was like closing the door of that house and I was like, what the fuck, Just like always getting the weirdest.
Speaker 2: It just happened to me, like hand jobs out these days.
Speaker 3: It just happened to me, like a month ago, I had another in.
Speaker 1: The business, get me handies. So yeah, approached by like middle aged women a lot to be.
Speaker 3: Like, I go out with my sister. This is my little sister, and sorry, I'm gooding emotions. I go out with my little sister and she she has a place here in someone fucking Hollywood or whatever. And we know, we got drinking and I was late. I didn't get offset to like one, so I was only there for like thirty minutes. I had, like I think I had.
Speaker 2: Two prime time for drunk girls to be like, who was going?
Speaker 3: Well no, So we go back to our house and then she had a friend over and I was leaving. I was heading back and I'm like, she was, oh, I gotta go on the call over. I'm like, well, I could drop you on the way home if you want. She's like, yeah, okay, whatever. And this girl's been friends with my sisters for like a decade, right or eight years or some shit. So we we we get to our house and she's like directs me, so I don't I'm always an idiot, right, like, because I was truly just trying to save you forty bucks. Yeah. So I'm in my own fucking world and she like redirects me, and I was like, oh, well, that's weird, Like why wouldn't I just drop I'm still in my head. I'm like, well, this is stupid, Like why the fuck wouldn't I drop you there? And I'm trying to figure it out. Well, she kind of like attacks me and starts kissing me and stuff, and so eventually I pull my dick and.
Speaker 2: Because that's what happens when you get attacked, it.
Speaker 3: Won't making out whatever obviously, she you know whatever. So I'm in the driver's say I pull out my dick. This girl's like, you got such a big dick, like, and she just keeps going like I can't believe how big it is. It's like just keeps going and going right, So to the point where I was like, you know what I do for work? Right, And she's like no, And I'm like what she goes, no, No, I go I'm a I'm a porn star. And she's like, oh, well that makes sense, like looking at my dick, and I'm like, my sister, never fucking told you like this to me.
Speaker 1: Would be like, yeah, porn star, and You're like, she's attacking me and my dicks out like I'm not.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't tell my sister. The girl told me not to tell my sister. I didn't say, oh bad about it, but it's my sister. I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, but did she suck it after? Did she?
Speaker 3: She did a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's like, did you tell him to come him?
Speaker 3: You're yeah, well again.
Speaker 2: Can you talk to your dick earlier? And was like you gotta get out of the situation.
Speaker 3: So in an awkward situation, I'm like, it's not a great hand job, BLUs, I'm having this whole fun.
Speaker 2: She didn't even put her mouth on it.
Speaker 3: It was just eventually she did. She got the job done. But again I set the two minute.
Speaker 2: Friends of your sisters, have you fucked that? Haven't back?
Speaker 3: I haven't in years, but back in the day, I have three sisters, so when I was growing up, that's the first time I found out I had a big dig was from my sister's