Speaker 1: It's the Opperman Report.
Speaker 2: Join digital Forensic Investigator and PI Ed Opperman for an in depth discussion of conspiracy theories, strategy of New World Order resistance, hi profile court cases in the news, and interviews with expert guests and authors on these topics and more. It's the Opperman Report, and now here is Investigator Ed Opperman.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome to the Opperman Report. I'm your host, Prime Investigator at Opperman and you can find me at Opperman Investigations and Digital Friends at Consulting. My website is an email reviewer dot com. Oh you can find you can get an autographed copy of my book Had Become a Successful Private Investigator?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And this show is brought to you by gettheta dot com. So check out Get the t dot com and this Life Change Tea. I've been on it now for about three weeks. I'm losing weight. You got a lot of energy in the morning. You have to drink CoFe anymore and save all that money's been at Starbucks at Big Join Corporation and help support the Opperman Report, and you get to get the tea Get the T dot com Life Change Tea. It'll help you with your digestion, weight loss. It's helping me with my complexion, for sure, that's an absolute fact. But I haven't had clear skins like this in a long long time.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And that's the only change in my diet, my behavior. So get the T dot com Life Change Tea. And if you go to get the T dot com there's all different kinds of supplements and vitamins and all kinds of herbal remedies. So check it out at get THET dot com. Okay, we are here today with Pierce Redman from Porkins Policy Radio, Porkins Policy Review dot com and soon to be Open Minds Foundations me doing a once a month podcast on Open Minds Foundation. Pierce, see you there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am, I am it. It's good to be talking to you again.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Right, it's always great to have you. Pat Pierce, thank you so much. Tell us about what's going on with this Open Minds all right.
Speaker 1: So I've I think probably many of your listeners will be a little bit familiar with it because of course you play on my shows. But I've done several episodes with my friend John Atak, who is a writer who's he's written several novels, but He's also written. He wrote one of the two most famous and most important books about scientology and l Ron Hubbard. The first book would be Bear Face Messiah by Russell L. Miller, which John actually worked on. And then there's John's book which is Let's Sell These People a Piece of Blue Sky, which is all about hubbard dianetics, the history of scientology from Hubbard's early age, his early days, all the way through to in the most updated version, all the way through to David Misscavage. But John has also written an excellent book called Opening Minds, which has a larger subtitle, but that's all about basically the undue influenced brainwashing, toxic relationships. And John helped found the Open Minds Foundation, which you can go Openmindsfoundation dot org is the what draft and you can find a ton of different resources about combating undue influence, c cults, manipulation. There's just so many interesting people associated or working for Open Minds. I think you've interviewed him before at Steve Hassen. I think you've had him on your show. He was a former Mooney member. He's he's written his own books, the Byte Model. He's one of the people Phillip Zimbardo from the Stanford Prison Research He's on the I believe it's on the advisory board at open Minds. Musude Banistar, who's a member of the Emmy k All sorts of really interesting people associated with Open Minds. Anyway, John Atac and I are going to be doing a monthly podcast series. I believe we're going the name of the pie. We haven't iron everything out, but it'll probably be open Minds on Air will be the name of the podcast series. I'll have a little bit more and that'll the first episode will will be coming out sometime in mid April, and we'll be doing it monthly. Hopefully maybe we'll we'll expand that and be doing it more. But there's just a wealth of interesting people that work at Open Minds talking about cults, undue influence, toxic relationships, be they with your boyfriend or your girlfriend or a co worker, or the way that the media and advertising when manipulates us and Open Minds is is very much about building up defense mechanisms to of course of the real relationships and things like that. Really of the open Team really episode which will probably I'm in mid April.
Speaker 6: I got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, I take my phone up the one hour show last night and everything the phone my apology. Okay, now I invited you back on the show because of what was Again we were talking about, well we're on there together with someone. But something in this uh George Nader came up right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think maybe it was a had a bunch of selling. Anyway, this guy, so, George Nader is someone popped up in news earlier this month. There was a you know, there's sort of a big hub ub sort of the first week in about George Nader because it came to Late Natives in fact a operating winning in Mueller's probe. And George Nader is somewhat so he might be kind of familiar with He's a well known sort of fixer.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's a Lebanese American, so he has also attacked in Lebanon, at least currently now sort of in hiding and you know, uh, he's sort of escaped or fled to the United Arab Emirates. Uh, and he's being you know, granted, I don't know protection uh under I think it's a bad who's the conference of a dab at that I had a little bit later, But anyway, George Nator is known as as it said, it's a fixer, very prominent in the nineteen eighty eighty during the year Ran Hunter of Neator actually is in run in the mid As negotiating with the you know, sitting with the Atola.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: He hung out with members of the.
Speaker 4: Dean.
Speaker 1: He was a go queen into Free American hostages in the mid nineteen a's has block a bunch of in Bear Route.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it's alleged again that you know his when he's hanging out in Totola's house. He was in large negotiating part of the Iran contry.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 1: So he's well he is alsoso you know, wellbe because he's extremely close with the end and he was put there the past all throughout two thousands, I mean supposedly you know, another reported that he could just sort of walk in, you know, he didn't have to make an appointment necessarily, and him as one of his best friends. And Nader is a person actually the meeting in the Seychelles between uh, this Russian businessman and Eric Prince of Blackwater and you know, the Council for National Policy, a whole bunch of other nefarious groups that Eric Prince is involved in. Nader is the one that actually set up this infamous meeting. And apparently this is this is why Mueller wanted to approach George Nader. And apparently this was Nader was caught in Miller Mueller's web just before Trump's inauguration. Uh he Nader was I think, switching planes just outside of Washington on his way to none other than mar A Lago. And he was approached by Mueller's investigators his electronics receives, and then he was allowed to go talk to a lawyer, and then apparently soon soon thereafter, he decided to be a cooperating witness in this investigation. Now it also came to light that back in nineteen eighty five, there was a criminal case against George Nader.
Speaker 3: Oh, before we get to that, let me ask a couple of questions. Now we know he was given immunity by Mueller. Now, but you say, now he took off to the UAE. Now, is is he planning to come back or is he gone for good?
Speaker 1: I have no idea this is this is I think this was first reported, like you know, a big way by the Daily Mail. I believe they were the ones that kind of broke the story that he had fled. I don't know if fled is really the right word. I mean, again, I find it hard to believe that Mueller didn't know this was going on. I would assume whom if you are a cooperating witness in an investigation this large. I mean, people are keeping tabs on you.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's kind of amazing he didn't have to revoke his passport, right. You know, you would think someone like that, I mean, you're not You're not allowed to travel around. I mean he probably wouldn't even really be allowed to travel outside of d C. I would think, you know, or maybe you know, Arlington or something like that. But apparently, yeah, he got on a plane and flew back to the United Arab Emirates.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This was there were rumors that this was sort of you know, at the behest of Mohammad and Zayed who wanted to, you know, hear firsthand what Nader had actually said to Mueller during these interviews. And just a little bit of clarification. Nader is essentially like the right hand man to Mohammad ben Zaiya. You know, he is a very prominent advisor to Maha and bin Zayed, you know, I'm fairly sure he's probably registered as a foreign agent acting on behalf of the United Arab Emirates. And there is a larger story also. He can get to about the UAE money that was being funneled through Muhammad bin Zayed to George Nader in order to influence certain political decisions against Katar, and we can get into that a bit later. But he also seems to have fled in part because of the revelation.
Speaker 7: That he was.
Speaker 1: Arrested and charged with child pornography in nineteen eighty five. Was apparently I believe this was sort of always a rumor, and it certainly was a you know, people were aware that it did it happened, but it was widely in the media that came widely known in the meat. And then this also led to more volitions, including the fact that he actually spent a year in prison in the Czech Republic for most young boys.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And after this week became public, this is when Nator seems to have fled or left to the near Amorus.
Speaker 3: Now exacter that he would rest for the child point.
Speaker 1: Let me just he was a resident in nineteen eighty five on Chuck Parray charges right, and I'll I'll provide you with some links that you want to for the listeners. But you know, there is the intercept at least I know they're not probably most people favorite out, but they do have the dock sheets about pages that you can you can check out on this case and leave. Uh was convicted of I mean from holl to his house in d C. Was interested and later he was never ever fitted. I believe it was sort of like technicality of a thing.
Speaker 3: It was able to search, it was it was a bad search.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so these were dismissed and uh, you know, and now it's sort of the end of it. And for a little while that was sort of story, you know, that he had been there wasn't this charge, but that it was dropped and then that was it. And then it basically came out that I believe it was around like two thousand and four. I'll try to dump check uh. Two thousand and three. Uh Nader was convicted in the Chapolt bubble abusing my honors, including one I believe in a hotel lobby or something like a back him of a hotel. He actually did spend a year in prison in the Czech public blab.
Speaker 3: What do you thought he was doing in the time.
Speaker 1: No, but I would have it was probably lobbying stuff. I mean, he is also you know, that is sort of what he does. I assume it was some sort of business dealings in Prague. And I'm looking right now.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: From the AP which I believe is that the outlet that actually broke this quote. George Nader was convicted by Prague's municipal court of ten cases of sexually abusing minors and sentenced to a one year prison term in May two thousand and three.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is a court spokesman that spoke to the Associated Press. She said the crimes occurred between nineteen ninety nine and two thousand and two. She said Nator served time in a Prague prison, though it isn't clear how much he was then or ordered expelled.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is uh, you know, he apparently was engaged in sexual acts with a fourteen year old boy in a room at the whole the Hilton hotel in Prague. You know, he was exposing himself, you know, pretty pretty nasty stuff.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And as far as I know, this was not what or known at all. I mean, that was to me so obvious, and I mean that should come as no surprise. I mean, these sort of people are able to kind of cover this up, as you can see right there. I mean even the the court, you know, spokesperson for in Prague isn't sure sure how much time he really served. And then he was just sort of let gun expelled, uh so in some sort of back room in order to are out of there.
Speaker 3: So he was arrested in two thousand and three, he was convicted. The conviction was two thousand, convicted in two thousand and three, so then he would have to spend his sentence after that two thousand and four. Let's say he gets out two thousand and five, and then he really lands on his feet because ten years later he's walking into the President's country club down there, mar A Lagoll.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and he's working directly for the Crown Prince of the United Arab Emirates. I mean that's a pretty cushy job as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they do that over there. They got those dancing boys over there in Middle least, all those emirates kindas you know there are oh yeah, no, no.
Speaker 1: They're all they're you know, not all, but many of them are pretty sick, degenerate.
Speaker 3: No, I think they all do it. I think it's it's a common thing that they all do it, that they have those dancing boys.
Speaker 1: Very nice expression, right yeah in Afghanistan for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. So okay. So and when you think he got into this inner circle with Trump through Bannon, Yeah, I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't really be surprised if Nader wasn't already kind of that radar, you know he is. I know that there is this popular conception that Trump is draining, uh the swamp. I think you did, I like the title to one of your episodes, you know, straining the Swamp.
Speaker 3: With the Bolton's Westage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, I know. But you know, George Nader is you know, if you were to look up in the dictionary, you know, deep state, you would see a picture of George Nader. Yea, this guy is you know, totally kind of clued into that kind of you know. And and again I feel like the term deep state is like lost almost all meaning. But if you're talking about somebody that is you know, kind of floats around between you know, government businesses, lobbying, arms dealers, uh, you know, military contractors, setting up mysterious meetings between Russian businessmen and mercenaries like Eric Prince. I mean that is, for lack of a better term, a member or an actor operating within the murky background of the deep state. That is George Nader one hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's his job.
Speaker 1: He's a fixer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't overlook you know that Eric Prince right now, he's he's in litigation right now where there's witnesses against him who claim that he's he's committed murders. And these witnesses have been awarded anonymity. They can testify anonyness when by the judge, the judge considers they're they're affter David's so credible, but he's allowing them to remain anonymous in this lawsuit as witnesses against Erik Prince because he's a danger to them. You know, this is very uncommon. This is something that happens all the time, you know. But so people got to keep that in mind about Eric Prince too. Now, back to this Nator guy, and he had to have had intelligence connections to his wal to be negotiating back and forth with Maas and this full out you know, all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely, for sure. You know, he he he definitely has deep connections all over the Middle East. I mean that is that is his primary focus is uh, you know, his acting as a fixer mainly in that region. I mean, that's that's why he's the advisor to the the head of the UAE. That's how he was able to you know, hang out with the Ayatola in his house. You know, remember that evil Ayatola that you know had to go and was so horrible that we were you know, buying guns from and stuff. But uh, and the same goes for hesblah, the same goes for any of his connections and uh and this is again, you know, in part I think how he was able to set up you know, meetings like this in the seashells.
Speaker 3: Now, do we know if he's when he's cooperating with Mula, But do we know if it's anything besides this meeting down to stay shells. What else could he be talking to Miler about?
Speaker 1: I'm not well, I mean he could he could probably be talking to Mueller about whole lot of things. There is also you know, there's another little scandal that has sort of erupted as well. Linked to this there is Elliott Broydy is a big GOP fundraiser and he gave a huge amount of money to Donald Trump. His emails have been leaked recently. Now Broidy is alleging that Qatar hacked his emails and released a bunch of them, and he's actually filed a lawsuit in the US District Court in Los Angeles accusing Katar and its agents of hacking into his and his wife's emails and providing stolen documents to media outlets in order to damage his career. Now, you know, this is also kind of part of this whole story because it turns out that money from the United Arab Emirates was funneled using George uh as an to so I think one two point five million dollars UH given to Broidy. And this was billionaires said, you know, I'm gonna, you know, create an invoice and charge me two point five million dollars for you know, whole things and things like that.
Speaker 5: He did that.
Speaker 1: The money was sort of a Canadian company, you know, as a third party, directly into George Nator's UH account I mean, excuse me, into la A Broidy's bank account and then from there Broidy began lobbying very heavily against a guitar he built, or he he had this big sort of andy Qatar compass that was hosted by the Foundation for Defensive Democracies, which is one of the most prominent neo conservative thing tanks, very influential. They run the Long War Journal, which is an act a blog, albeit run by some lunatics. Uh they you know, they they hosted this event, and then shortly thereafter Ed Rice, who is chairs the House Foreign Affairs Committee in Congress, he introduced this very uh uh extreme bill calling guitar, you know, the biggest exporter of terrorism, calling for really extreme sanctions again as guitar. And for you know, a while now, Ed Royce had been receiving money from Broidy, so he after he got this dump of dump of money from the United Arab Emirates and also in this timeline Broidy has given this money, Brody puts on this conference. Broidy starts lobbying other members of Congress to go after Quitar and then immediately following that, the United Arab where it's in Saudi Arabia, actually declare their blockade of guitar, stopping food from coming in, isolating you know, isolating them, economic sanctions against various leaders of Qatar. So this is all kind of time together.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Nader is definitely clued into this. This also kind of fits in the the general timeline of you know, the Katari government was going to help bail out Kushner and some of his uh real estate deals. There's a big building like six sixty six Fifth Avenue or sixth Avenue, I can't remember where it is, uh, fifth Avenue, right, Qatar was originally going to help push her, you know, being solvent there he was up to actually backed out and you know, being uh you got very obstupor to kind of helped you for more guitar. That's that's a failing beef Washington. Though, keep in mind Nader was attended a very important meeting that in This is a December twenty sixteen in Trump Tower. Nader was there, So is Steve Bannon, so is Jared Kushner, and Mohammed bin Zayed, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and the defective leader of the United Arab Emirates. So conceivably Nator could also have information about this. I mean, you know, now, I don't know. I don't know if if Mueller wants to kind of go down that road, because that again also opens up you know, there's lots of questions. I mean, this is nothing totally new in the world of shady DC politics. You know, a foreign country giving money through an intermediary and you know that goes to a big fundraiser who starts doling the money out and you know, to influence politics and geopolitics around the world. I don't know if Mueller wants to kind of open up that can of worms, because that's gonna get a lot of people in trouble. But that is certainly something that's going on right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only thing new about it is that someone actually investigating it, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: The only thing new about it is that the and then the media is sort of widely reporting on it, you know, all because everybody hates Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta take a break there, We got to take a commercial break. We're here with Pierce Redmond from Porkin's Policy Radio and Porkinspolicy Review dot Com and also two's gonna be starting on an Open Minds Foundation once a month blog coming up. So We'll be right back with more. Pierce Redmond Affterty's message.
Speaker 6: We all have questions, did he do it? Or did he not?
Speaker 8: We all have opinions, but do we really know the truth. New evidence will now be in it and the ultimate answers will be revealed in the explosive documentary Serpents Rising, inspired by the best seller Double Cross for Blood and independent investigation of the Trial of the Century, the live, the myths and the concealed evidence.
Speaker 6: Don't miss Serpents and Rising.
Speaker 5: This excellent documentary film is available at Serpents Rising at Vimeo Videos on demand. Watch it for one dollar and ninety nine cents. And now a word from our sponsors, Hi.
Speaker 7: Folks, Ronnie here from Life Change Tea. There's a lot of hubbub about the ramifications of GMOs. First of all, what are GMOs genetically modified organisms? Yee, man made organisms entering our body, changing and damn us from the inside out.
Speaker 3: What's our defense?
Speaker 7: First of all, not eating them, Second, cleansing from them when we do eat them. Thank God for Life Change Tea at get the tea dot com. Life Change Tea cleanses from toxins, heavy metals and helps flush GMOs out of your body. Our unique blend of herbs help cleanse you from the inside out, helping you feel refreshed and clean of ye. We also carry unique one of the kind supplements so or online at GETTHET dot com. That's get the tea dot com. Rid yourself of the ye that contaminates your food and water.
Speaker 4: Go to get the tea dot com. That's get the tea dot com. Get the T your best defense.
Speaker 5: The Opperaman Report is brought to you by subash Technosis dot com. Subash Technosis is a search engine optimization and website design company. They're located in India, so you know you're gonna save a lot of money and get top quality service. They of all sorts of business process US outsourcing, data entry, banking, BPO services, recruitment, process outsourcing, software testing, offshoring, research, network, customer care, press release, content writing and distribution, and much much more. Now you can get a hold of subash Technosis by email at info at subashtechnosis dot com. Their website is www dot subash technoloisis dot com and their Skype is an USh as Ubash. Remember all these shows on AWAK are brought to you by email revealer dot com. You can go to email revealer dot com and get a copy of my book How to Become a Successful Private Investigator. You also do all the kinds of different services for you. Online dating service investigations called an online infidelity investigation, and that's where you give us your husband or your boyfriend, your girlfriend's email address and we trace it back to their online dating websites and we return a list of all the dating sites that that email is registered too. We can expand our night investigation and trace it back to porn sites, escorts service sites, swinger sites, gambling websites, and even prescription drug websites, and all kinds of digital forensics computer and cell phone digital forensics where we can recover deleted content from an email or a hard drive and produce a report for you.
Speaker 3: That you can use in court.
Speaker 5: That's email revealer dot com. Or you can contact me at Oppermaninvestigations at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back to the Opperman Report. I'm your host private investigator at Opperman. We're here with Pierce Redmond from Porkins Policy Review in Porkins Policy Radio. You can hear them Friday nights, eight pm on American Anyway on all the stations, people's Internet radio, VI I R Awake Radio, and then he's on Tuesdays you can catch him live on American Freedom Media.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait, actually am I on at eight o'clock on a week Yeah? Really, I've been telling people ten to twelve.
Speaker 3: Oh let me think no, yeah, no, yeah, I'm over seven to eight. Well at my time, you know, oh okay, right right, so I think that is actually ten to about eleven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Now you know you mentioned this six x six Fifth Avenue, So have you ever been to that building that? You know they have this exhibit in there, this attraction where they have the whole city of New York miniaturized.
Speaker 1: Do you know that I have I've not been to the to the building. I mean I might have when I was like a kid, but I have been there since, although I should. I mean, it's it's you know, it is uh, it is you know, prominently featured in all of these scandals.
Speaker 3: When you live in New York, you never go anywhere though, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you never go to these places. But it is fascinating they have this this attraction in there where you go through there, and it's the whole city of New York is miniaturized and you can it's really elaborate. There's a link online you can check it out. Now, all this money from the guitar, do we know if any of this money, what the AEU has any of this money actually filtered through to the Trump campaign that we know of, Well.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't be surprised, you know, I think I don't think. My general sense is that the money was not meant to actually kind of filter into let's say, Donald Trump's pocket directly. And let me let me just I'll be kind of clear or a little bit clear about this, because I know it can be a little confusing. April second, twenty seventeen, Nader told Broydy to invoice his Dubai based company two point five million, okay, And this was, you know, gonna be for whatever consultancy fees, you know, marketing and advisory service. You know that they come up with whatever kind of stilly thing, you know, Roger Stone very very famous for doing these sorts of things in order to get my money. Then the same day Brody attached an invoice for that amount to Zeeman Uh Investment Limited, which median companies directed by one of a friend of Brady's forward his accounting in Los Angeles and limited.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then basically Biddy kind of went on this sort of like spending spree with the money. So uh, he you know, I believe he gives some some of this money went towards, you know, lobbying various people in Washington against Qatar. Uh, he might have even made it's some U some of that money might have or it's not clear exactly where the money, but certainly he was giving money to Ed Royce, head of the House for an Affairs Committee, and uh A lot of this money also went to this conference all guitars ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and uh basically uh, you know, portraying guitar as a sponsored term and Royce appeared here at this conference. You go after guitar said, Uh, the fashions of democraties they hosted this conference, which might have actually been taking their own their own rules because f f d D claims that they never well that doesn't really seem to be the case. Now, I don't think kind of money like I said, direct Donald Trump, but helped uh haf this guitar is evil gave them a loom so that when the U A E. S A launched, the devotable and grade were strictens and scar two weeks after introduced his sanctions legislation, which again came just out he was at this conference funded by the UA, essentially, so I think, I don't think his money when there is that sort of a used my back. I'll scratch your back. I'm sure the U A now is that well, Donald Trump is only in their pocket or is willing might be along with this. We will on whatever you know he wants down the road. That's you know, that's how I you know, this is classic sort of like influence pedaling. Uh, this is allowed to kind of go on, and then not only the guitar is the bad.
Speaker 6: The U A E.
Speaker 1: You know, they want that. And the UA is certainly trying to become a bigger player regionally in the Middle East along sud Arabia. Again, that's why the car build up our own this you know, sort of class and army that is getting funded by the U A and is supposedly headed by Eric Prince, So they are trying to kind of prop themselves up. But my sense is that you know, this is just a word of uh you know, eventually this lead to rich at some point, maybe he's going to allow six six fifth. Uh you know again is this it seems to be nothing more than just simple revenge. You know, Trump and Kushner are a a carr for not helping uh, you know, his idiots law. So you know, the the U A kind of pushed this long and you know now because he's very isolated are around around the world. Uh So I don't know, but I don't think there's any any money duin that they but I think worth about Okay, you have us do there'll be later on not just what you have foreign government authorizing a convicted pedophile to why their money to a major donor of Donald Trump's and the jokey in order to put on a big conference congressmen and senators and uh, you know, influence peddlers in Washington, d C. To itoalate a form country because we don't like them. And I know, I keep kind of coming back to this, but you know, because they upset Donald Trump's idiot's son in law, you know, and there's obviously more reasons as well. Uh, but that is pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that the meat is totally silent on the child porn and the uh of any interstipt Like you said, it's they're totally silent on this when even now when they mentioned native occasionally they just mentioned these corporate you, they don't mention anything but a child porn conviction, I mean arrest and in the in the check Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's basically you, like I said, the reported on it. The AP to their credit, I know there you know, there's main stream and as you can get, uh, they all you know, the our help from this story.
Speaker 6: He was in.
Speaker 1: The tech Republic. So but ye also you have uh, the this sort of Trump fanatics, you know, the QAnon you know, anti po crowd. Uh that doesn't really seem to understand how you know what this is. Now you see some of them saying basically ignoring it, like it's not happening or okay, you know, he was just close to that, to this despicable human being Nator in order to to later you know, uh get the rest of the pedos, you know what I mean, Like that this sort of like oh, well, he only hired all these Goldman Sacks executives because he has to crush you know, the deep you know, keep your enemies closer, this sort of nonsense. Then there are you know, people like Mike Cernovic and others who just you know, they don't understand how could this you know obviously the deep state trick Trump, you know, or Trump didn't know that, you know what. We have questions, you know, why was he why was Ben hanging out with him? And it's like, well, you know, as you've reported ed Bannon's met house film and pornography, maybe involved in in human traffic. I mean, this is the kind of person that Bannon does hang out with. I mean, he's not a nice person at all. So I don't think Bannon has any quant about hanging out Originator and there someone would know Donators, there would be someone like the Standard and you know, for whatever you want to say, I mean he is, he's a clever person. I think he's really into this sort of shadow of the fixers and things like that. So I mean, I think if anything, that is just formation that you know that the this sort of myth around Trump as some sort of defender of children dren and going after these despicable people is completely zan bar Uh. You know, tweeted about you know, Trump is lack all listen, but Moronc's celebrity. Go for it. But we've been down this route, particularly multiple times with Rosan bar who is a tick.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: So, uh, if you want to trust her and Q and on, go for it. But I think the actual evidence point somewhere else. You know what I puted out on Twitter when the Nator story broke. I mean, this is a yet another instance of Donald Trump, or at least people close to Donald Trump, hanging out with pedophiles and not even hanging out with them. I mean, Nader is helping craft policy, you know, or he's shaping policy.
Speaker 6: What what you know? What? What?
Speaker 1: What were him ben and talking all in all? The Nator doing at means of Trump Tower? What was he doing flying the Marlaga before me were intercepted?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean again, it's like all of these moments where Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein are together. I don't think they were just talking about the weather or baseball. You know, that's not to say that that, you know, Nator and Trump were talking about, you know, hurting children or something. But again, you know, I don't think it was just a benign conversation, and I don't I'm not at all surprised that Nator pops up in this because this, I think is just kind of par for the courts with the Trump administration, and none of this is like new information. You know, all of Washington kind of operates like this. The difference here is that, for whatever reason, when it comes to the Trump administration, they're so sloppy at it, or they're so brazen that it. You know, we we're more aware of it. I think there's also to a degree the media despises him so much, or they just know that that they can sell newspapers and stuff by talking about him. They're also reporting on this way more, you know what I mean. Like if this were Bill Clinton or George Bush or Obama, maybe you would hear little rumblings, you know, it would be a little blurb somewhere, you know, in the back page of the Washington Post or something like that. But when it comes to Trump, it's it's front page news. So I think the media is a little bit more willing to kind of report on this. But at the same time, I find that a lot of these people orbiting Trump are are sloppy at this, you know what I mean. Furthermore, Uh what I mean, does the does the does the Secret Service? Or you know, and and and the people in charge of security at the White House do they not check for uh, you know, who's coming in? I mean, I just that in and of itself is odd. Can most people convicted of pedophilia in a foreign country and you know, at least uh, you know, charged with importing child porno? And again, let's be clear, it's not as if the charges were you know, natter for sure imported child pornography. The case got dropped because the police screwed up. But there's no doubt that he you know it, definitely these magazines went to his house. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how the police screwed up because the first batch of I read that, the first batch of porn they picked up, they picked up. It wasn't until they searched that bedroom for it was running our bidy was renting a room in a house in the eighties, and what the hell was this? This guy's meanly command the next day he's running a room. Yeah, but what do you call it? I know for a fact that before you can even get a photograph taken with the candidate. If you just want to have your photo taken with the president at a campaign rally, they get your date of birth and they run your criminal record right there, and that arrest would absolutely on show up. So I don't know about a Czech Republic a conviction, it would show up into Paul that would show up too.
Speaker 1: So I would think, so, yeah, I mean, you know, I mean the due diligence, but it doesn't show you know, figure exactly reach out to Interpol. But for you to show that to anybody, oh no, I'm sure they.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they checked it out, they knew about they just overlooked it. But the thing is with Bannon too. He had a film company, His wife had a film company. She was like some Irish auto or that kind of stuff like that. But there's no doubt that they were filming pornography in that home and that they had I don't listen to the show in the members section, but they had padlocks on the inside of the house and and and they even talked about human trafficking in Palm Beach connected to that house. And she was arrested for sneaking a cell phone in marijuana to her boyfriend in jail. So it's not even like one degree of six degrees of separation. This is like, this is their crew.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 3: You know, they're a bunch that are involved in all this sleaves and porn and and and uh rape culture you know. Uh. And and by the way, what's her name, uh, Roseanne Barry. You know, everyone knows she's been crazy for a long time. I even tried to get her come on the show. But you know, you know, she ran for on the ticket with Cindy. She and when Cindy sheann ran for president, and she she ran as a socialist. Did you know that she didn't even know she was telling Cindy she had teach me to be a socialist. She is telling it, and here she is. She's a Trump supporter. So it's just like whatever way the wind blows, you know. But I guess she knows where her bread is buttered, you know. And oh, so it was she she was.
Speaker 1: She was, you know, very critical of Israel and very supportive of Palestinian rites until she became the most ardent uh uh uh you know, holly Zionist. I mean she she openly like applauds and when Palestine are murdered. You know, she thinks that's a good thing. I mean, she is a complete and utter lunatic when it comes to that kind of stuff, you know. And again she goes on and you're talking about mk Uldra and you know, again, I'm not outing that that a program didn't exist in some capacity right now, but Roseanbar is just a classic one of these celebrities that kind of you know, talks a little bit about conspiracy theories, not with any real sort of knowledge, but just mentions them. And again, so many people in the conspiracy culture in spite of their you know, oh screw Hollywood, and they're all phony, plastic people. Anytime a celebrity, Charlie Sheen, rose an Bar, any of you know, they mentioned something and suddenly we've fawn over them. You know, Roseanne bars is, Oh my god, this is our messiah. She's gonna, she's gonna, you know, bring about change because she's a celebrity and she has the power. She's a joke. It is an absolute joke.
Speaker 3: Tia Tequila, Tia Tequila.
Speaker 1: Who Tequila an excellent example, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Who constantly, by the way, never really says what she knows. She just keeps stuck. But she knows so much, and she but she never actually comes right on and says what it is and show her train. I thought it's just a typical schizophrenic circular logic. But we got to take another commercial break. We're here with Pierce Redmond talking about what is the topic at this point, we can't even figure out. It's just a general wackett.
Speaker 5: And now a word for our sponsors, Hi.
Speaker 7: Folks, Ronni here from Life Change Tea. There's a lot of hubbub about the ramifications of GMOs. First of all, what are GMOs genetically modified organisms? Ye, man made organisms entering our body, changing and damaging us from the inside out.
Speaker 5: What's our defense?
Speaker 7: First of all, not eating them, Second, cleansing from them when we do eat them. Thank God for Life Change Tea at get the Tea dot com. Life Change Tea cleanses from toxins, heavy metals and helps flush GMOs out of your body. Our unique blend of herbs help cleanse you from the inside out, helping you feel refreshed and clean of ye. We also carry unique one of the kind supplements, so order online at gettheta dot com. That's get the tea dot com. Raid yourself of the ye that contaminates your food and water.
Speaker 4: Go to get the tea dot com. That's get the tea dot com. Get the t your best defense.
Speaker 5: The Opperaman Report is brought to you by subash Technosis dot com. Subash Technosis is a search engine optimization and website design company. They're located in India, so you know you're going to save a lot of money and get top quality service. They offer all sorts of business process outsourcing, data entry, banking, BPO services, recruitment, process outsourcing, software testing, offshoring, research, network, customer care, press release, content writing and distribution, and much much more. Now you can get a hold of subash Technosis by email at info at subashtechnosis dot com. Their website is www dot subash technolosis dot com and their Skype is a n us h A s ub Ash. Remember all these shows on Awake are brought to you by email revealer dot com. You can go to email revealer dot com and get a copy of my book How to Become.
Speaker 3: A Successful Private Investigator.
Speaker 6: You also do all the.
Speaker 5: Kind of different services for you at online dating service investigations called an online infidelity investigation, and that's where you give us your husband or your boyfriend, your girlfriend's email address and we trace it back to their online dating websites and we return a list of all the dating sites that that email is registered to. We can expand our night investigation and trace it back to porn sites, esports service sites, swinger sites, gambling websites, and even prescription drug websites, and all kinds of digital forensics computer and cell phone digital forensics where we can recover deleted content from an email or a.
Speaker 3: Hard drive and produce a report for you that you can use in court.
Speaker 5: That's email revealer dot com, or you can contact me at Oppermaninvestigations at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back to the Opperman Report. I'm your host, private investigator at Opperman and we're here with a Pierce Redman of Porkins Policy Review and Porkins Policy Radio and soon to be Open Mine's Foundation. A real quick though, we're talking about tea tequila. Uh, you know, tea tequila. Her agent was Gina Rodriguez, the same agent for Stormy Days.
Speaker 6: And the night that.
Speaker 3: Tea Tequila overdosed, she got she got back from the hospital they gave her a bag full of pills to take and the night she overdosed and they had to take her in there and shed their brain. Aneurysm uh was Uh, I was involved in that whole thing. That that the same woman who outsmarted Trump and uh and Michael Cohen could not get the cops to go to Tea Tequila's house to do a well check without my intervention. So just goes like it just goes out to show you how craziness all is. And it's all six degrees of separation. We've only got about ten minutes left. Brother, Uh, have you been following us thing with the Pulse nightclub?
Speaker 1: That just a little bit I need I should, I should probably look a little bit closer into it. I mean, it's it's I don't know if I don't really know what to make of it. I mean it is. It is pretty amazing that Matene's father was an FBI informant for many many years.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, eleven years, and then his handler was the guy who investigated his son when all the complaints were coming in about his son bragging that's all his relatives and his neighbors and stuff about how he's as terrorists.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I mean again, I hate I hate always jumping to the you know, it's all a false flag or something. I mean, there definitely seems to be something going on here. I mean Matten's wife, I mean they they cleared her, right, I mean, that's that's kind of a big deal.
Speaker 3: She was a quit yesterday in That's that's not nothing.
Speaker 1: I mean again, that's you know, the mainstream media can cover that however they want, but I mean that that is a serious statement that you know, she really didn't know anything or wasn't uh you know, couldn't, couldn't be convicted of this. And and the fact, I mean listen it if Omar Matin's father is a you know, eleven year FBI informed and at that point, he's not an informant, He's he's an FBI agent, you know what I mean, he's working directly for the FBI. That's his main source of income. If that's true, and the FBI knew about this, and I mean, it does raise serious questions about how they weren't able to stop Matein from doing what he did. Is his father still alive.
Speaker 3: Yes, his father's still alive, and he still gets money from a Voice of America for his TV show that he does. You know, the guy's mostly CIA. The guy's obviously CI. Oh by the way, yeah, you know. Uh, Daniel Hopsiker connected him to that guy Runnbacker from California who's involved in everything. It seems to be. We got to take a good deep look at that guy, oh.
Speaker 1: Dana Robacker. Yes, oh yeah, of course he fought in Afghanistan with the Mushadin.
Speaker 3: Well, he was photographed next to this guy Mateen's father, Okay, Sadik, and then the Sadek also shows up behind the Hillary at a Hillary campaign. Then he's out in front when a Hillary posted. Yeah my god.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, no, there there is something going on with that. Uh that that whole story. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but the him him being a FBI for that long and working for Voice of America, I mean there's something. There is something there. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but that's that's too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how they have his handler investigating his son is again I'm sure there's a rule against that.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, what else are you working on these days?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I said, I've been I've been busy trying to get this uh podcast with the Open Minds Foundation up and running, so h and that that's sort of taken a lot of time. You know, I haven't done something like that in a while, you know, where it's like you gotta come up with a logo and intro music and you know, it's a it's a fairly large foundation, so it's you know, you got to work with all sorts of different people. It's like a million emails. So I've been working on that quite a bit. And then I don't know, I've got a couple of really interesting podcasts coming up. I'm gonna be talking with Joseph L. Flatley his new book Sir han Or The Hallucinatory Vanguard, And I think you've got a copy of the book as well, and I think you're gonna have Joseph on his show. And I also have Judy Revere who's a Canadian journalist who's been working for many many years uncovering war crimes committed by Paul Kakame and the Rwandan Patriotic Front, you know, in the Congo in Rwanda for many many years. She's a new book called In Praise of Blood which is all about the RPF there, I mean, huge, huge cover up of genocide basically during the rwand and genocide, you know, and again there's this rosy image of Kagame and the RPF as liberators and they were the heroes. And uh, Judy Revert has done really fantastic work exposing a lot of this. I'm gonna have her on my show pretty soon to talk about her new book and and uh and she's really great articles and really fascinating odd journalists.
Speaker 3: Okay, excellent man. And how can people find you if you want to hell you.
Speaker 1: Uh, you can just go to Porkin's Policy Review dot com and you know, you can find all my shows are up there, all the guest appearances.
Speaker 6: You know, I do a.
Speaker 1: Weekly or daily. I alwayscuse me weekly, one am I saying weekly appearance on Chuck Ocelly' show every Tuesday night. So you can find that there.
Speaker 6: You can.
Speaker 1: You can find my Patreon, you can find all the interviews I do. I'm on Patreon if you want to support me Patreon dot com. Slash Pierce Redmond, I just released a The Bonus podcast, uh for for this month again just at the end of the month, which is becoming a trend. But I had our good friend Tom Seker on the show. We talked about Cambridge Analytica, all of the news about c A and their connections. We we went, you know, ranted about the purple haired whistleblower Christopher Wiley and all of our problems with him. Really fun show, talking about Alexander Nix and and the way that the liberal media has kind of covered Cambridge Analytica in a in a slightly kind of I think, a skewed way. So yeah, all that you can find at Porkin's Policy review dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, you're busy as hell. How you got to chuck with Shelley and now here's a new thing with the Open Minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm trying to like figure out how you balance all that and and I and I have a new girlfriend too, so that's ye, that takes up the rest of my.
Speaker 3: Time sometimes sometimes. Yeah, all right, listen, Pis, thank you so much for giving me some time here since he's so busy. Man, I had no idea, what do it all this?
Speaker 1: Well, no, anytime, man, I always make I'll always make.
Speaker 3: Time for Thank you very much, man. Chris Piris Redmond Porkin's Policy Radio. I'll catch you later, yea. All right, So then we get Pierce Redmond and if you like the show, I'll be sure and check out Oppermanreport dot com where we have our members section. There's a lot of exclusive content. We know we're talking about that Steve Bannon, porn and meth House. I got that in there, exclusively in there, and you can check that out if you want to. You can sign up like six bucks a month or twenty dollars for three months. Otherwise, if you want to contact me for a discount for a yearly membership, you email me at Opperman Report at gmail dot com and I'll give you thirteen months for sixty bucks, a deal of a lifetime. Can't beat that. So that's what the at Opperamanreport dot com. Also advertising opportunities if you want to advertise here. You know, I've been really pushing that get the Tea dot com and everybody I talk to now has been buying the tea, so I know it's working all the loyal listeners, you know. So check out the Operaman Report at gmail dot com if you want to advertise, and we'll get you on. We're on from Monday to Saturday, six days a week, drive time on AM Radio covers two million population. And then we're on Friday nights and Saturday nights on several internet stations and repeated over and over. Then it's archived over and over and over and over again. Uh Place forever on YouTube and speaker and iHeart and iTunes and podbean and pod roll and pod pod and all that pod pod pod, every kind of pod place. It just kind of just takes you show what I ask, they do it they get the shout or some people handing on my RSS feed like a stitcher and stuff like that. That's all this stuff you can do at the operadport dot com. Check mind. If you have anything you know you want to want to guess. Now you have a guest suggestion, you want to email me opera report at gmail dot com. I'm always happy to have a guest suggestion.
Speaker 6: We all have questions, did he do it? Or did he not?
Speaker 8: We all have opinions, but do we really know the truth. New evidence will now be presented and the ultimate answers will be revealed in the explosive documentary Serpents Rising, inspired by the bestseller Double Cross for Blood, an independent investigation of the trial of the century. The live, the myths, and the concealed evidence. Don't miss Surpens and Rising.
Speaker 3: This excellent documentary film is available at Serpents Rising, at Vimeo Videos on Demand. Watch it for one dollar and ninety nine cents