Speaker 1: Alive. Hello everyone, and we welcome back to the show. We have a lot to cover tonight. It is the wild West out there right now in the disclosure community. Disclosure just went into overdrive, and I mean that there is so much happening right now it's impossible to keep up with. We put together a slideshow to go through all these Epstein files, but they're even beside the Epstein files. There is just an enormous amount of information happening right now. Definitely, we are definitely living in historic times. So welcome everybody. Thank you for being here tonight. A few quick announcements before we get started. We do have a few spots left for our Hawaii conference in April April twentieth through the twenty fourth. If you are interested, I would get I would secure your spot as soon as you can. I think there's thirteen tickets left. You can find out all the information at journey totruth dot online. And if you are interested in watching our new Secret Space Program documentary, which kind of does pertain to some of what is in the Epstein files, you can't do so on our Patreon which is linked below, or you can find it on our website. Journey to the Truth down online and that will it'll be available there until it hits the streaming platforms in a few months. And that timeframe is still up in the air and it's out of our hands, but we are excited for that and we will let you know when that happens. But I don't know, there is so much to cover. What do you think about what's going on right now? Aaron, I mean, it's wild out there.
Speaker 2: It is wild.
Speaker 3: It's exciting, it's uh, you know, this is this is disclosure, this is the great awakening and the great revealing and whatever, all the terms you know, like this is we're we're seeing It's like every other week there's some huge thing or even more often sometimes there's some huge thing dropping and that's a that's a massive red pill, you know, for the for the public. And even though this this stuff for us is like yeah, we know all this, but it's being dropped in to the masses in a way that's exciting, that's proving you know, so much that we've been talking about for so many years now that we've been ridiculed, we've been laughed at, we've been called crazy conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 1: Or literally deplatformed for this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the platform censored.
Speaker 3: We personally have many have many of our platforms deleted and censored in different ways, videos deleted. And now it's all coming out that this has all been true all along, and the very people that have been controlling the narratives of society and the mainstream media outlets and you know everything else, politician celebrities are all part of this network and we're seeing the truth of who these people are, what their agendas are. Yeah, it's exciting times, right, you just don't get caught up in the fear and realize like this is a part of the awakening and the disclosure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. So there's a lot to get through, and we're just going to dive in. I'm going to share my screen and we're going to start the slideshow and just kind of cover some of this stuff. You know, we intentionally are not going to go into some of the really dark stuff just because it's not necessary. You can, if anyone wants to, you can go look through these files yourself, and it's absolutely horrific. Even describing it could traumatize somebody in some cases. So we're not gonna focus or We're not gonna put really any emphasis too much on the darker stuff. I mean, it's all there. We will brush on it, but we're not going to go deep into it. So this is just a thumbnail for the video. Disclosure just went into overdrive. So this is a tweet or an X post, whatever you want to call them nowadays from Ian Carroll. Remember every single crime documented in the Epstein files was done on behalf of Israel. They want you to focus on the scum that abused the girls. Remember that every single active abuse was part of an Israeli blackmail ring founded and designed for Israel to gain control and it worked. And if you guys stick around to the end of this video, what's his name, Alex Hamilton. I think he shared a video saying this this could get me killed. And it's a fifteen minute compilation of basically the proof that everything Ian Carroll just said in this tweet is true and this has been this entire thing. Our entire reality is essentially an illusioned like carry Cassidy says, they're faking our reality in the sense that like everything that we see is the result of some form of blackmail. And that's kind of what the Epstein files highlight.
Speaker 3: And by the way, just for clarification, Israel is more than just a normal country and it is nothing really to do with Judaism at all. They use Judaism as a shield. You might hear the term Zionism. Zionism really is just a different, a nicer term for Satanic, a Satanic cult essentially, And that's who these people actually are. That if you look at who created Israel, it's the ross Childs, and the ross Childs are part of this Satanic cult that has been behind the scenes controlling things for a long time. And that's what we mean by Israel. We don't mean it has nothing to do with normal Judaism whatsoever. They just kind of use that as a shield and as an excuse to play the victim. Whenever they do bad stuff and you call it out at all, or you do anything about it, they'll say, you're being anti Semitic. Oh my god, we need to now, you know, censor you, or destroy you, or do this or that. So they use it as a shield these days, an excuse. And you know, David Iyke has been talking about this for like forty years, and Ian Carroll just happens to be one of the latest kind of big names out there calling it out. Zones does as well many others. But yeah, that's what we mean. Just for clarification by.
Speaker 1: Israel, Yeah, thank you for that. And who is Jeffrey Epstein? Most people probably know, some people might not know. This is just a great you know, analysis in summer of kind of who he was and what his involvement was and everything you just explained, or it is potentially because I don't know, I think this dude's still alive. Do you think. I mean at this point after these files came out, and there's a lot of people that are convinced that he's absolutely still alive.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you look into his supposed death, you know, to me, it was obvious they sneaked him away out of there, uh, and then the death was faked, and you know, you could see like the body that they showed that was supposed to be his dead body was clearly like a mannequin or a different body altogether.
Speaker 2: It was not him, right.
Speaker 3: I think he I think, and I think he was used to get information out of because he was still connected to everything, So I think he's I think he's still.
Speaker 1: Alive, right, Yeah, I thought I saw I forgot what it was. Recently, somebody was showing pictures of his brother or Hillary Clinton, somebody's brother that looks almost identical to Epstein, and they're saying that that was the guy that was like the body double. Anyway, let's play this, Yeah, let's play this.
Speaker 4: Think Jeffrey Epstein was a spy.
Speaker 5: I believe very strongly he was a spy.
Speaker 4: Yes, And who'd you think he was working for? The Israelis?
Speaker 5: I'm confident it was the Israelis. Why Jeffrey Epstein is kind of the stereotypical example that they give you in training for what's called an access agent. This is a different kind of recruit. So, for example, if you're a foreign intelligence service and you want information like close in information from a former president, from the CEO of the biggest company in the world, from a member of the British royal family, You're not going to recruit these guys. You're not going to recruit Bill Clinton or Bill Gates or Prince Andrew. So you do the next best thing. You recruit somebody who has regular access to them, and that person that you recruit is going to need to make these people feel comfortable and appreciated, and so you give him plenty of money, so he has this house on an island, or he has the whole island, and maybe bring in young girls. You get them in compromising positions, just in case you need to use what's called compromat compromising pictures. We know now that Jeffrey Epstein's house on the island had video cameras hidden video cameras in literally every room, including the bathrooms. Why why would he care what was going on unless it was to use that information against people?
Speaker 4: Do you think Jeffrey Epstein was a all right?
Speaker 1: So that just I think that explains perfectly who he was and what was happening there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so to summon up he was used to gather intelligence, gather information, and to compromise lots of people, to control them, manipulate them.
Speaker 1: And I think the key word is is he was used too.
Speaker 2: He was a puppet, for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he wasn't any better than that involved, but he's like he.
Speaker 3: Was acting on his own volition here, like she was a very highly controlled asset slash puppet that was forced to do all this stuff. Not saying that excuses any of it, absolutely not, because I think the only reason he was chosen in the first place is because of the nature of who he was already, probably from a bloodlined family, you know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, right, the photo of him dead, Katie Rain says, the photo of him dead did not have the tattoo on his arm. The original always have the tattoos. So yeah, and we're gonna move on because there's a lot to get through. Well, now we know he was an Israeli spy. This is one of the emails literally from Josha Bach whoever that is. And then subject to the benefits of deception, and this is to Jeffrey Epstein. So beyond the fact that deception is a behavior that attempts to manipulate the mental states, especially beliefs and goals of other agents, towards that the deceiver believes to be counterfactual, excuse me, there is the question of the function and benefits of deceit. Deception does not only include malicious lying and exploitation, but also humor, didactics, politeness, tact consideration of possible fallacies in my own current beliefs, and so on, and thus plays many beneficial roles in human interaction and cooperation. Today. I had an interesting conversation with a student. She asked, starting from starting out from the context of ubituous, ubiquitous surveillance and post privacy, the imagine everybody imagine everybody knew everybody else's thoughts all the time. Would this increase or reduce the amount of strife between people? We could generalize this question if humans were incapable of any kind of deception. Would the net effect on human interactions, the functioning of organizations, or on societies a positive or a negative one? Obviously, obviously the impossibility of knowing betrayal and fraud will yield some positive effects. On the other hand, the need to accept and forgive traits, ideas, and intentions of people that are culturally or psychologically very different will put a heavy strain on relationships. A heavy strain on relationships. Furthermore, it might become harder to forge and maintain alliances with and against other players, possibly resulting in fewer gains through competition and specialization. So, anyway it goes on, this is the benefits of deception. How they literally are deceiving us into a divide and destroying relationships, stopping us from uniting and creating alliances so we can't you know, this is part of the entire game. This has been going on. This is an email from twenty thirteen.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: There they kind of lay it out here.
Speaker 1: Right, So anyway, this is the type of stuff they were talking about.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then if you guys are interested in the actual I actually meant to put this slide earlier, the actual Epstein files. You can do so as Justice dot gov slash Epstein and you have to you know, improve day you're eighteen years old and blah blah blah blah. But then yes, yeah, just click yes, and uh is a search. Yeah, I'll actually I'll actually click on This is to show you guys, So this is what looks like. And don't search the top baller up here. That's just going to search the website.
Speaker 2: You have to get a scroll down and then.
Speaker 1: There so you can search the full Epstein library here.
Speaker 3: So keyword search, so you want to type type in interesting keywords that you think might bring up some you know, whatever topic you're trying to kind of find.
Speaker 1: Right, like one we'll get into later time.
Speaker 2: Travel, which I did and I yeah, and we'll.
Speaker 1: Get into that later. But there you go. There's these are all emails. There's pages and pages of emails on time travel, why why you know? And we're going to get into that later, but just to kind of show you what is you know how to access these files and search for yourself. Okay, Trump is in the files thousands of times, and we're going to go into this and we're not here. Anybody who files this channel knows our stance on Trump and the White Hats and the Alliance and everything that's happening. So this guy and I'm not sure his name, you might know who he is, Aaron I forget his.
Speaker 3: Name, but he's he does a lot of funny funny but like very you know, video is showing the the agendas and the ridiculousness of the stuff going.
Speaker 2: On in a funny way. Usually it's great, are awesome.
Speaker 1: So basically what we're going to talk about here is that as much as people want to believe just just because Trump is in the files, is that he's guilty, it's actually the exact opposite, And the more you dig, the more you find that out. In fact, there's emails proving that he refused to get a massage while he was at Mar A Lago, and in fact, there's one email where it talks about him being a witness in basically the investigation of Jeffrey Epstein so they can help capture him. Trump actually helped, He was a witness and actually aided in the capture of Jeffrey Epstein exactly.
Speaker 3: He banned him from Mary A Lago a long time ago, and there's all these things that showed, yeah, that he wanted nothing to do with the guy, and he knew exactly who he was.
Speaker 1: And we're going to get into the part of it exactly, and we're going to get into a little more of this, but let's play this video really quick. It's kind of like a it's just a funny take on how people are responding to the Epstein files right now and Trump's involvement.
Speaker 8: Okay, this new Epstein emails kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: Look at this.
Speaker 9: Bill Gates was planning pandemic simulations with Epstein in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, did you suit a part about Trump and underage girls. Yeah, those are old allegations, already discredited, zero evidence he did it. Okay, whatever, check this out.
Speaker 9: An email refers to the founder of TMZ as a good friend who could help with media coverage a pattering was controlling the narrative through media out that this is something new.
Speaker 4: But Trump is in the files.
Speaker 5: I thought we already settled that with the facts.
Speaker 9: But Trump is in the files.
Speaker 10: Hmmm.
Speaker 9: Epstein had exchanges on trans children and how to normalize that. This guy wasn't just trafficking girls. He was in talks to push gender ideology. Don't care Trump is in the files. Epstein send an email saying killing Maxwell's father got killed after trying to blackmail Israeli intelligence.
Speaker 11: Trump in an email, just what Epstein said, I represent the Rothschiles, Trumps in the files. Am still lived in the Leatkin for a while, giving design direction. Chump, he was working to our throne, putting Trump is in the biles literally in a picture.
Speaker 9: With boxes containing CIA docuillman Trump.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 9: There are emails about murders staged as suicides, government cover ups, money laun drink, a black market of sex, trade, presidents and prime ministers all over the world.
Speaker 12: Mossat CIA. Epstein ran at the top of global power. He had influence there. These are things to be looked at. And let's be honest, you didn't care or asked for these files when Joe Biden was president, and then when he happened, and now you suddenly care about the children and the victims and the only name that's been totally vindicated here. Yet you're trying very hard to weaponize these files against Is Trump exactly?
Speaker 6: A little good?
Speaker 1: But that's I mean, that's true, that's precisely, And we're going to get into that because I see a lot of people posting this stuff with zero evidence backing their claims. It just aligns with their belief system and their hatred, so they just want it to be true, so they share it as true. So here's a perfect example. This is an image that allegedly was verified in the Epstein files, and they're trying to claim that every time the White House, Trump or anyone tries to make excuses for this effing pedo share them on their feeds. All these disgusting boils need to be in prison. So you can fact check this yourself. You don't have to trust Snopes, which I don't recommend you always do, but it's been sometimes right, it's been This photo has been debunked, and I did it myself. I ran the original photo through an AI an AI detector and it says the image you shared showing Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein's standing in what appears to be a bedroom or room with Epstein's arm around the young female and a group of young children, some sitting on a bed in the foreground, plus a handwritten date like seven to seven ninety seven or Trump whatever is not real. It is fake, specifically an AI generated image. This exact claim, or very similar versions of the photo, was fact checks by Snopes in early February twenty twenty six, shortly after a large release of Epstein related files by the Department of Justice in late January twenty sixth sparked renewed online circulation of such images. Nopes rated it fake, noting clear signs of AI generation, including anatomical anomalies Trump and some of the children having too few or too many fingers, And I zoomed in on it absolutely the one kid has six fingers. Trump only has four fingers on one hand. That's an immediate red flag. And say I other typical AI artifacts like inconsistent details and faces lighting or blending. And if you really zoom in on the picture, you can start to see a lot of anomalies right, and this picture just doesn't seem to come up actually in the files I tried to find, you know, you try to find this stuff. So this is just a perfect example of how these how actual fake documents are being shared as true and people aren't fact checking it themselves, are looking into it if they want it to be true, so they're sharing it as true. And that's not investigative journalism. That is confirming your bias, your belief system. Okay, so here's another one. There's a lot of people claiming that the mastermind of q was Jeffrey Epstein, and it seems to stem from this video. In fact, i'll skip forward to this first before we play the video. This girl Amber Monroe, I don't know who she is. You guys might be friends with her on Facebook. I don't know, she says. So the Epstein files revealed Epstein helped create q andon to sigh up worked Mega voted in the very people q Andon was about, you can't make this shit up. In fact, you can because you.
Speaker 2: Are actually you are literally making this up.
Speaker 1: So everyone in the comments was asking for proof, like where is the proof, and she said, public statement announcement. If you come into these comments asking for proof you're not going to get it in this post, thinking I'm going to provide proof to every single lazy, illiterate fuck asking the same thing over and over as crazy work, stop being intellectually lazy. Look at a post I posted yesterday that explains in detail, search on Facebook blah blah blah blah are better you had to do to work yourself and dig through to Epstein emails and documents. Well, she obviously didn't do because she would have found zero evidence. Yeah, she said, I don't care what you do, but commenting asking for proof is only going to get you verbal abuse. Your choice either way. I'm not providing shit in this post. So and then somebody else shared it. Our friend, Matthew Morney and shared it. He's not a Q guy. He shared this and somebody asked him for proof, and he almost verbayed him, said the same thing. He's like, you have the you know, the world's information at your fingertips, you do your research. I don't have to provide any evidence. So these people are sharing things just based on their own hatred and belief systems without without any evidence to support it, which is actually what they're claiming that Q has been doing. The whole time. It's like they're doing the exact opposite. It's a projection. It's a projection.
Speaker 3: And then there's a bunch of people just sharing this without reading the files probably at all, and doing any research, just because they already want to believe this. And then they're like, see, I told you, you know, and this is we see this happen on social media all the time, right right, like people already want to believe something. Something pops up on their feed that they already want to believe, and then they share it and they use that as the gotcha thing, and and there's just kind of like this, you know, they all feed off each other and you know, right, yeah, you can all hate on Trump and where we were, right ha ha ha.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so she referenced this video, what did she say? She said, yeah, look at look at the post yesterday that explains in detail. So this is the only post on her page that was yesterday and from when the day this was posted, they had anything to do with the Q thing, and it was this guy and this is all it says. And I'm only going to play the first forty seconds of it because the second half of it is just him kind of bashing Q. But this is this is this is allegedly, this is allegedly the proof that she's.
Speaker 13: Talking about the many horrific and nauseating things that we are continuing to learn from this latest release of files. There is also something incredibly significant that maybe the key that unlocks a global psychological operation that you and I and everyone we know have all been affected by. Jeffrey Epstein exchanged several emails and had several meetings with Moot, the founder of four chan, and within hours of one of those meetings, Pole was created. Pole is the birthplace of QAnon, the conspiracy theory at the heart of the MAGA movement driving much of its cult like devotion to Trump. Believers in QAnon received their messaging and their information from someone who is code named Q, who claims to be an infiltrator of the deep State, and began disseminating messages.
Speaker 1: So anyway, it goes on to explain to Q operation. But what we need to highlight here is so, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, there's already false things right off the bat, Big said.
Speaker 2: He's trying to claim, well, first of off.
Speaker 3: The whole proof that he has is that because because the founder of four Chan was.
Speaker 2: In in there.
Speaker 3: That that that proves that Q was a part of you know, like there there's no proof whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And number two Yeah, so I wasn't gonna say.
Speaker 1: Here here, let me yeah, let me, let me just clarify. So basically, the the Q operation came from four Chan. It was an anonymous message board that was essentially like on the I don't know if it was on the dark Web or whatever wherever it was at first, but it was an anonyms, anonymous message board used for people that were involved in the Epstein ring and all these trafficking and everything. But it was an anonymous message board that could be used by anybody.
Speaker 2: Right, anybody right.
Speaker 1: And the reason it was so effective is because it was truly anonymous, so you couldn't trace back, you couldn't trace to whoever was leaving these messages. So it seems that the deep state absolutely created four chance so they can private have a private message board to do their their dealings with the trafficking. But then somebody in the know are involved or whoever, double agent whatever, they created Q and they started using this four Chan, this anonymous message board as a way to reach the people. So they were using the enemy's weapon against them to expose them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a it was clearly a white hat operation, which is military intelligence. I mean you can see the terms that it's all military intelligence clearly.
Speaker 2: So if it was fake, somebody had to have extensive knowledge.
Speaker 3: Of that to really do a really good job of faking being a legit thing. Number Two, he's saying, oh, the some guy was like Q infiltrated, claimed to infiltrate the Deep State. No, that's not what Q is. Q is not claiming to be some guy that infiltrated the Deep State. It's claiming to be what I just said, military intelligence. So the military essentially the white hats whatever term you want to say, Like the good guys in the military that already knew about the deep say they didn't infiltrate it. Well, maybe they did as well, but it's it's not like he's like trying to act like it's one guy that claims to have infiltrated the deep State and then is like telling the world about the dirt on it. And that's so he misrepresents. And this is what they do, right, They misrepresent what the thing actually is, and then they tell you that misrepresentation, and it sounds it's supposed to sound stupid and ridiculous, and they hope you just believe that and run with that narrative without actually looking into que yourself and realizing, oh, that's not what it actually is. This is what it actually is, right, and there's actually something to this. This is actually very real and not some bullshit you know whatever.
Speaker 1: They Yeah, and then you see posts like this flying around the internet. So the Epstein files revealed Epstein helped create QAnon. The si up work to Maga voted in the very people. QAnon was about. You can't make this shit up. So and you see people sharing that as if this Amber Monroe girl did her research right, And it's not research, it's it's exactly so. In fact, if you look, if you typing q andon, you can do all the digs you want on these files. It is nothing at all that you can find that proves it. There's only two q and on only comes up twice, and in fact it's them talking about being in fear of q This email right here on the right is this person. It's almost divibe. I get from this email is that this person is very concerned that this Q andon thing on the internet is exposing them, and they're concerned on why pictures of their children, their child is getting shared on the internet. We don't know who it is, but they wouldn't be talking about Q. Wouldn't be exposing the Epstein files if Q if Epstein created Q, Like, that's what this this highlights. And this guy Doc Holliday on X said, imagine still thinking Q is Masad Israel operative. Q exposed Epstein's sixty nine times and the first post was on eleven eleven, twenty seventeen, Israel's last per a reason. So I don't have to read through this email, but I can. That's for the sake of I guess.
Speaker 2: And this to me, this destroyed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because then the other narrative that people, especially in the truth or whatever community, like to run with is like, oh, Q is a Masad or a CIA or a deep state syop to get everyone to think things were happening when they actually weren't and to keep you docile and complacent whatever. Except literally, these emails and these files prove that Q was a major threat to them. So how can Q simultaneously be a major threat that they're worried about while it's their operation, right, Does that.
Speaker 2: Make any sense to anyone?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, clearly so.
Speaker 1: We don't know who this first email. But so if you're type in q QAnon on the file to get two things to pop up, and this is one of them, and we don't know who it's to and from. It says hello, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing. I am writing because things have really revved up since Epstein's arrest. I was wondering if you ever found out if the FBI are looking into Q and on. I received violent messages daily, and I'm concerned for my family's safety. Hey, I've just been working on my own online security. I had a big success getting dozens of videos removed from YouTube because they included pictures of my baby. Anyhow, thank you, and I look forward to hearing if anyone on your side is working on this or Pizzagate. Thanks a lot. Sorry for the late reply. Has anything progressed since your last email? I will have to check with the office. I will have to check which office, if any, are investigating Q and on and perhaps refer to this, refer this to them. I don't think that blank office is investigating this group. Hello, my name is Blank. I am friends with Blank. They passed along your email because I found myself at the center of the Q and on conspiracy theory. It has become a very distressing situation and I am especially worried as I have in Blank. Q followers are harassing me and also posting images of Blank, as well as my friends, family members and their kids. Here's an article and they link to a YouTube which shows a little bit of what's going on. So, if the Q operation was created by Epstein, why would these people be sharing this, having this conversation in the Epstein files, basically wondering why they're now being exposed by this thing called Q and they don't even know.
Speaker 3: And then these are private emails, not meant to be seen by the masses, so you can't even use the Oh, they're just pretend to know. These are private emails saying things.
Speaker 1: So then the second thing that comes up is this thirty eight page article from the Atlantic called the Prophecy of Q. American conspiracy theories are entering a dangerous new phase. It does a wonderful job of breaking down Q, but then it explains how it's a dangerous cult and blah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It's a weird hit piece that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, again it's it's they try to control the narrative, right, This is what these people do. So the last thing they want is you actually doing your own research and coming to your own conclusions and looking at the source material and figuring out the truth. So what they do is they get ahead of it and they put out what they want you to believe Q is first, and they hope you only see that.
Speaker 2: And that's one of those things where.
Speaker 3: They give you this ridiculous narrative of what Q supposedly is, and it's like partly true, but partly they try to make it sound just outlandish and ridiculous and even dangerous as they say, so that you have this like disgust mechanism of oh my god, there's people that believe this, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: That's part of the psychological games that they play with stuff like this.
Speaker 1: Right, And then just for fun, this was this is circle circulating that And this was when Trump was asked about Q during his first term. It's a very short clip that's a cross.
Speaker 9: Of the theory.
Speaker 14: Is this belief that you are secretly saving the world from this Sitanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals.
Speaker 15: Does that sound like something you are behind?
Speaker 1: Oh I haven't. I haven't heard that. But uh, is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?
Speaker 16: I mean, if I can help save the world from problems, I'm willing to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to put myself out there. So also, look how silly these people looked socially distanced like that with their mask on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so all these people that ask the questions like that, I guarantee you they are told to do that. They're They're like, you're going to go in there and you're going to ask them, and you're going to try to make it sound the whole point is to make it sound outlandish, ridiculous, and so crazy, so that you can demonize an entire awakening, basically in an entire group of people that learn the truth about this stuff, so that anyone that hasn't learned.
Speaker 6: That yet.
Speaker 3: Doesn't ever just stays away from it. And also you have the perfect like, oh, you can now demonize anyone who starts, you know, seeing the truth of this, so they're kind of like ostracized from society. You can like you can like make them these pariahs, you can make them seem like extremeists. And that's why you know, they they kept using around the time the term far right conspiracy or far right extremeism or all this kind of stuff because it's a psychological operation. And they would tie Q or they would always call it QAnon, which is not even correct. There's q and there was a nons on the board. There was no such thing as qan on. That was a that was a propaganda term of the mainstream media creation only. So when anytime you see QAnon, you can almost guarantee that's a hit piece or a propaganda piece that.
Speaker 2: Any truth to that.
Speaker 1: And you know what's funny is you weren't even gonna cover q or talk about it at all. But the fact that these people, when they keep putting the putting this misinformation out there, forces off forces UF to forces yeah, forces us to highlight it and talk about it just because, uh, it's just seeing that misinformation shared by people we know even and and they're not even doing any looking into it or just assuming that the person that shared the post did the research and they didn't. So it's up to us. And if you're tired of hearing about it, then tell all the people to stop to top trying to debunk it. Stop trying to debunk it. This is Bill Maher apologizes to q non. So this I'm just gonna play this video. This is absolutely mind blowing in my opinion, that Bill Maher is saying.
Speaker 17: Right, what were your thoughts about the the Epstein thousand and three million pages being released? And you know, now we are hearing that Bill and Hillary Clinton have both agreed to testify in the House. I had, you know, ahead of the contempt of Congress vote.
Speaker 6: What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 18: Well, I mean, this is certainly something we were talking in my meeting today about what I'm going to talk about on this show Friday because it's just too interesting and and also, you know, I can't believe I'm saying this, but where does QAnon go for the apology? You know, I mean QAnon, which believed in lots of really ridiculous things, like you know, Democrats eat babies, But they were kind of harping a lot on the idea that the elites are running this pedophile ring, and I mean I made jokes about them. I also made jokes after the Epstein thing happened originally that were on the idea of, well, you know, they're obviously there.
Speaker 6: Was some smoke there.
Speaker 19: Well, now with all that's come out in the last couple of weeks, there's a little.
Speaker 6: More than smoke.
Speaker 19: It does look like anybody who was at all able to get in touch with Jeffrey Epstein he was the doing it.
Speaker 1: They just.
Speaker 19: I mean, and then they all lied about it. Everybody has. And the arrogance also of thinking they could just use their real name in an email, which they did and didn't try to couch it in. You know, when I used to get pot before it was legal, it was like I'd like two shirts, please, you know, and no seeds in the shirts.
Speaker 6: This time, you know, we had to sort of codify it.
Speaker 19: Now they're just openly talking in emails about this sort of you know, sexual perversion and that they were all doing. And lots of people who you didn't think, you know, or I never imagined were doing it.
Speaker 6: I see these names come up.
Speaker 19: So, you know, I mean Quean On. Yes, a lot of crazy there, but you know what, you weren't totally wrong about that, you know, guys.
Speaker 1: So that's amazing from Bill Maher because he was one of the big ones who was really anti Trump and anti Q and he was a loud mouthpiece against it. And then he's flipped on Trump. Now he's talking about you know what, Q maybe could be right. I can't believe I'm saying this, but there does. But where does Q nin go for an apology? They believed in really ridiculous things like democrats eating babies, but they were correct that the elites are running this pedophile ring and I made jokes about them. But now that it's all come out, it's a little more than just smoke.
Speaker 3: So they always they always try to make it as a Democrat versus Republican thing, like, you know, the most superficial level of the system.
Speaker 2: Like they try to keep it there, like, oh, they're saying democrats and make it sound ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It's like no, no, no, we're saying a cult that operates in the shadows and it's infiltrated everything does this. And they of course have their puppets within the government and politics as well, but that doesn't mean it's only on that level. And oh, you're saying democrats are all either. They try to make it sound stupid and ridiculous and outlandish on it on purpose so that they hope you just believe that and you don't look any further.
Speaker 1: Right, this is right they do. And if anybody remembers, you know, we did a whole Q webinar which you can go on our website and find a quick link to it, and we broke down the whole Q operation. But one of the big narratives was was that if Hillary Clinton got in in twenty sixteen, world War three would start. It would be World War three. And this is an email in the Epstein files from Tuesday, November twenty fourth, twenty fifteen, direct immediately before Trump gets inaugurated. Beginning of World War three question mark. Now this might have been when they still thought Hillary was gonna win, like they This might have been right before Trump got in, because I don't know, I just feel like this these world War three narratives if Hillary got in, you know, there were a lot of claims, but this could be proof that this. Why would this just be a random email beginning of World War III immediately before Trump gets in in twenty sixteen, when Hillary was supposed to get in. So just an interesting interesting side note. Yep, Okay, Now onto bitcoin blackmail. So a lot of interesting information about bitcoin in the Epstein files, which a lot of people I don't even know if they were expecting or anticipating that, but this basically, I won't read this whole email, but it basically says, please arrange one bitcoin by six pm Eastern today Thursday eleven, twenty two, nineteen to the Bitcoin wall address. And they're arranging one bitcoin. They're literally using bitcoin to traffic children. That's what this is talking about. This is an it's an email that has video footage that we can't watch of Jeffrey Epstein with it says sex video with a minor, threesomesre simes, underage girl, sex video, underage girl, Matthew Mellen video rape, fantasy video, girl from Bay Area, suicide attempt, confession to matham G. They're they're literally used I don't know if the trafficking children or the footage or both, but either way, they're using bitcoin. They're using bitcoin to traffic this information on the black market, and that's how it started. In fact, I had friends that were involved in drug trafficking and back in Saint Louis, I was in the bar scene before I even knew what bitcoin was, and they were using bitcoin to traffic drugs and literally mailing drugs through the through the mail and DVD cases and they're using bitcoin to pay for it. So that was even being used at you know, a consumer level like us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and massively on the dark web, massively on the dark web, and then for way worse than just drugs, way way darker than just drugs.
Speaker 1: Right, And then this is I'm gonna play this little video I made the other day kind of breaks down some more of this bitcoin related stuff. And in this video I made, I actually referenced an email that ended up being fake. And this is a perfect example of how if we don't if we don't fact check this stuff, we could easily be sharing fake information. So and I'll explain which email is fake. It's the one that where that talks about Satoshi Nakamoto being Epstein or Epstein being Satoshi Nakamoto. That email is not in the Epstein files. I looked at at myself. I had people reach out to me and tell me, hey, that's a fake email, but I left it up just you know, people can use their discernment. But also it doesn't necessarily take away from the video because Satoshi Noto comes up hundreds of times in the Epstein files, and there's a lot of evidence that basically shows that there's ties with Jeffrey Epstein and that bitcoin was basically used for this trafficking. And I'm going to play this video so as we know. The Department that Justice releases three point five million pages of Epstein documents. A lot of the stuff that came out we were expecting, but there were some very interesting things that a lot of us didn't see coming, including this email from Austin Hill July thirty, first, twenty fourteen to Jeffrey Epstein titled Stellar Isn't So Stellar? Hey, guys, we have obviously seen the Stellar website and it goes on to say Ripple and Jed's new Stellar are bad for the ecosystem we are building and it does our company damage to have investors who are backing two horses in the same race. So this is interesting to me because a lot of people are claiming that bitcoin is the pedal coin, unfortunately, the currency that has been financing human trafficking to and from Epstein Island and I'm sure all over the world. And this could be the evidence that we are looking for that XRP Stellar Ripple is a direct threat to bitcoin, so that's interesting. Another interesting email that surfaced is this titled project Bitcoin. This is a fak Man white paper because laying the Satoshi pseudonym is working perfectly. Our little digital gold nine is ready for the world. Funding secured Jeffrey. So a lot of people are claiming, including this guy John Savage, that Jeffrey Epstein is the Satoshi Knakamoto account and he says, by the way, this is why bitcoin is going down. The insiders already knew this would be released in One of those insiders is Dan Payna, known as the Trillion Dollar Man, who many of you may have heard his famous speech where he says, if you knew who was really behind bitcoin, you would run as fast as you could fucking sell it.
Speaker 20: If you knew who really behind bitcoin, really behind bitcoin, you would run as fast as you fucking could sell it. If you knew who owned bitcoin or who started bitcoin, you and you had bitcoin, you couldn't sleep at night.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 20: One hundred percent, and when the real founder a Bitcoin comes out, it is my humble opinion, and there's nothing humble about me. Bitcoin will go to fucking zero.
Speaker 1: So David Schwartz, and if you don't know who he is, he threw his hat in the ring. He's one of the original architects of the XRP ledger. He chimed in on this email and says, I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is just a tip of a giant iceberg. But what people aren't talking about is just days prior to the Epstein Files being released, David Schwartz posts this, going through my stuff, when I found a small piece of the moon. Now, a lot of people who follow we've been saying for a long time that going to the moon means it's gonna be the switch that gets flipped and it goes parabolic overnight and everybody becomes a millionaire. Obviously it's a stretch, but maybe not, and we think posts like this could be calm's for something like that coming. But then two days later, just before the Epstein Files gets released, he also posts, I found my tiny piece of Mars. You're going to have to take my word on this one. So in my opinion, what this means is that XRP and cryptocurrency in general is not only going to the moon as far as a spike in the price, but it could literally be used for cross planet transactions and as eventually as an interstellar currency. So there you go. That's I could have re explained all that, but I figured we would just play a video and did you have anything to add to that?
Speaker 2: No, that was great.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the files like I think you covered in that like it they talk about bitcoin being created, you know by I don't think Epstein himself literally, but you know who the his controllers and people connected to him started bitcoin, created bitcoin, and you know for multiple reasons to use for all this dark trafficking and dark but you know, their whole network, you know, to be used in the shadows undetectable.
Speaker 2: And also.
Speaker 3: You know, to get everybody used to digital currency. But they wanted their you know, the plan was they wanted their digital currency that they controlled, like a CBDC kind of thing, and it was to kind of get the hype out there about it as well and introduce that and then you know, introduced their system and as it was shown in the files, ripple XRP and stuff or an XLM. We're a huge threat to that they it's like, it sounds like that wasn't part of their plan. They were, they were threatened by it. They're like, wait a second, guys, we already have our plan in place.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? This is not this is not okay.
Speaker 3: And then you see the SEC lawsuit that happened, the bogus SEC lawsuit in twenty twenty, and the SEC is one hundred percent deep state if you know anything. You know, at least it was until recently. That was used to kind of like squash what you know, XRP and Ripple were doing and to kind of buy them time to try to get their own thing in place, so then they didn't like, oh, we don't need it anymore. Sorry, and you know, it didn't work obviously, But anyways, Yeah, it's just funny to me because so many people try to say the opposite of that. There's this narrative that gets pushed that, oh, XRP and Ripple are the deep state things and it's centralized and Bitcoin is the real freedom coin, and it's actually the exact opposite, and in fact, Bitcoin is the most centralized coin. On the surface, it might not look like that, but when you actually look into it, of who owns, who controls all the bitcoin? Uh, it's highly highly centralized, and it's actually a deep that's actually the deep state point.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, we've had people like get mad at us for covering XR piece and they feel bad for us because we're promoting a pedal coin. Well, now the coin isact. The evidence is literally out that the exact opposite. So again constantly being vindicated. Right, but this is you know, somebody and said.
Speaker 3: It's gonna go to zero probably when the full truth comes out.
Speaker 1: Right, And somebody in the Chad said, if they had any kind of damning evidence on Trumpet would have come out years ago. Absolutely, they wouldn't have to create the Russian hoax. They wouldn't have had to try to kill him.
Speaker 2: They they've been sitting on this all that time.
Speaker 3: Why did they have to create fake stuff and do all this other stuff when they were sitting on a gold mine to take them down?
Speaker 2: Does that make any sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they if they were sure, they would have, they would have just used it to stop him and right out of the gate.
Speaker 2: Right, unless you're like, oh, well he was they were part of the same. You know, there's that whole narrative.
Speaker 1: But right right, I'll buy it. What else I saw something else I was going to chime in on, but oh well, let's move on. So plandemic profit scam. So this is there's evidence in the Epstein files that the plandemic or the pandemic was planned and it's a big profiting scam and they were There's all kinds of email exchanges talking about how they were going to profit off of vaccines, how the pandemic, the propaganda, everything is just all. This is all before COVID hit as well. So there's twenty eleven emails, twenty seventeen emails. It was all planned and the entire thing was a deep state operation. There's emails to talk about it being created in a lab. Everything about the COVID was fake and planned orchestrated, manufactured. None of it was real, none of it was organic. It was all an attempt to for one, depopulate the planet and then to take control and push in there whatever genda that they had in place. But obviously the whole Trump Trump coming in and the white hat operation in q thwarted that effort, and thank God for that. All these people that want to hate this, the que and Trump movement, and all that stuff. If I don't think people realize what would have happened if there wasn't an opposing force, you might not even be alive right now. So and we can let me click, I forget what this Oh, that's just that's just the email itself. So basically, yeah, the Epstein files X account says more Bill Gates pandemic plans. Epstein Files exposed Gates JP Morgan plan to turn pandemics into profit machines years before COVID unsealed DOJ documents from the Epstein trove reportedly include twenty eleven emails lying out a sophisticated playbook for monetizing future pandemics. And I'm not going to read through all those emails, but they're there if you want to look it up. And this is one of the emails. Literally the subject was preparing for pandemics, I say, plandemics. Please find attached a draft agenda for the meeting on preparing for pandemics as requested, let's discuss next steps, for example, how to officially involve the WHO and the ICRC whatever that is. And then best regards, I hope we can pull this off. And that was in March twenty fifteen, that they're talking about pulling off this pandemic that was coming in twenty nineteen. So we're smoking gun evidence in my opinion, that all that was orchestrated. Now this gets into some really interesting things. This is absolutely in the files, but it doesn't it's not. I don't know. This email seems to be kind of out of place in the files, but it's interesting that it's in there. There's an email exchange that talks about in asar Ij just saw and then Biden wearing a mask. So one of the things here it says about the quantum financial system or Nassara Jasara. At the very end of this email says, because although you can't see it, by next April, you will see the world become free from tyranny when Nassara Jasara is launched, and some of you may not watch from your couch. Military tribunals start in January, and in the beginning of this email says, now that you know who you are dealing with, the US military, I wanted to resend this over because you see, well quantum and quantum actually comes up and we'll get into that later. But thousands of times that word quantum comes up thousands of times, and they are just emails. But this is interesting. It says who is complicit in crimes and has been expecting this email for four years. It's redacted before that has been expecting this email for four years since I warned him in October twenty sixteen. And because when Japan unifies on their common law, well, I kind of know, I kind of think they'd also I'm sorry, well I kind of think they'd also like to know this story too. This isn't the US only, and this really interesting stuff, but the fact that Nasara Jasara is mentioned at all I find curious. And then this is again, this particular part of the same email talks about Biden not being Biden. So it says, hint, Biden is not your current president. The mask malfunctions on Biden are getting worse each day. And this is interesting too. He starts off spelling Biden right, but then he continues to spell it with an A instead of an E, which I find interesting. But he says Biden is not your current president. The mask malfunctions on Biden are getting worse each day. On purpose, this will end badly for Blank, who is posing with a fucking clone on Facebook. The dude playing Biden ain't Biden real. Biden was an evil, sick, angry man who abused children, including his own children. That's an actor with a fucking mask. We've been over this a thousand times. It's never going to change. Biden is shot twenty nineteen Firing Squad. So there's a lot more.
Speaker 2: Seems real quick.
Speaker 3: It almost seems like somebody else wrote that section and then they just copied, copied and paste or yeah, but where it spells Biden differently because it's like it's a whole different like tone and wording when and then the word Biden is spelled differently as well. Right, it's almost like they like saw somebody else write something and copying paste of that section.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's it's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's like a whole different vibe and different spelling and then it goes back too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And nevertheless, it's in the files, which is you know why we're covering this. And if you look at the top of this email, it says maritime law is coming and the selling and owning of humans and human souls is over. There's factual evidence on the methods of operation for how law and legal proceedings will work next, and it says, I do encourage you to watch the video and understand how common laws are going away. So Blank, quit finding your pussy and call Blank and who has so much info that will incriminate you that when he deletes it, we'll find it on the quantum system that this great gentleman Blank has made very clear in the video above. So just interesting language here, A lot of this is one of the things that's going around quite a bit. And what did I link here? I think I might have just linked just to x post. Oh no, I actually linked this is this is where you can find it in the files. So it's all here. There's what nine pages talking about this in the files itself. And then so.
Speaker 3: That's like a random person that sent that to Epstein. But the fact that somebody that had Epstein's email, you know, that sent him an email, they had his email is saying all these things, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Thing, right, So it's like the validity of where this information is coming from. We can't fact check that, but it's in the files. And this is just one more time Nasara Jasara is brought up. It says, oh, and Blank, did you really think I was so stupid for sending you one hundred dollars payment. First, good luck trying to erase that from the banks, because when they knock on your door, that timestamp was running on QFS Nasara, Jasara, let me google that for you. So this is interesting. It comes up again, and you know, I get just take it for granted, take it for what it is, and then go look it up yourself if you want to dive into it a little deeper. We're just covering it because we found it was interesting that it was in there in the first place. And then this is a video that you can find in the files that it's kind of a weird video. I'll play it. But this the person Lord babo on x, the same that they were figuring out how to look for souls, which if you read that last email, literally does say maritime law is coming into selling and owning of human humans and human souls is over. So I find that interesting. I'll play this.
Speaker 7: In this video you can see EMP evidence and people using EMP technology which literally makes the visible. However, my camera is currently being tempered with and broken into in this video. It just just got cut off from technology that the terrorists here are using These terrorists can conduct the mind control shootings all over America, in the most recent one in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that happened last week. Currently, they're frozen my camera. I'm gonna have to restart it again. Today's the day, March fifth, twenty twenty, and it is approximately ten thirty am right now. I can't remember the exact time. I literally just looked at it about thirty seconds ago, about a minute and a half ago actually, So they blocked that using brain control with holdable thought process through mine through brain and plant and confusion. As I'm speaking right now, I will have to restart this video over again.
Speaker 1: So he's it's a weird video. But in the video, he's claiming that they can basically humans can become invisible on with these certain implants. Literally what does he say? He says, in this video you can see EMP evidence and people using MP technology which literally makes them invisible. So there's a technology that makes you invisible. That's interesting. But also there's you know, people of this person I guess is claiming that they're trying to figure out how to look for souls. But this guy is also saying that in real time they're stopping his video and basically beaming something that his brain, that is controlling his brain, making him forget the time, making him lose his train of thought, which I have to be honest, I feel like that's happened to me before in the past doing this podcast. You just kind of lose train of thought mid sentence, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a technology they could do that. Just interesting because they start getting into the concept of souls and stranger things. Everything that you see in stranger things they're talking about here in the Epstein files. This is a byzantine general on X What the fuck Epstein talked about creating people with supernatural abilities by traumatizing them and also human clones, designer babies. This keeps getting sicker and sicker, so I don't remember this. I think this email is actually worth reading. Would you mind reading through this, Aaron? Sure?
Speaker 6: One second?
Speaker 1: If you can see it.
Speaker 2: It's not on the right that I can't read the bottom.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, the one in the right, it's just a bit version of the one on the left.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, okay, gotcha, all right.
Speaker 3: I just shared with you a message that I got from someone that I am mentoring based upon the stages model. Her message popped up as I was about to write to you to see if you were around or new people here I should meet, and I shared it with you. The caravan trip has been really wonderful in meeting people that are stage three, these people who are developing a different perspective of reality and discovering the gifts that they have. Also in rallying others who have a strong interest in this area. Among the new projects emerging include a base to use science based approach and Eastern practices to help sort these stage three people out. I understand that you were not happy with the results of the Cuba conference that you funded, but I feel that the work is very important toward helping people identify and recognize the gifts that they have which may not be accepted or well understood by society today. That is why your support is important to me and why I'm communicating to you my work, and why I'm grateful for the path that your commitment of funds has given me the confidence to undertake. My intention for sending you the mail is.
Speaker 2: To show you.
Speaker 3: That is to show that it is relevant work and that people are benefiting people that would not normally otherwise fit in and learning to accept themselves, and that abilities beyond what society would consider normal are possible. New models are also possible, such as alternative paradigms. Group are finding their way new forms of knowing without knowing how one knows right.
Speaker 1: So it's talking about this stage three type of person who has these special abilities that they can literally are there, who are they can program to develop a different perspective of reality, And it's just really interesting. They're talking about actually, you know, manipulating humans here and genetically engineering them. It goes on to say, and in Paris, this is the reply I'm in Paris and was about to write you and it popped up. She is a classic stage three in the model outlier who is intelligent, was traumatized when she was young sexual abuse, and now gradually coming into her own and becoming self realized, can share our text interactions with her permission, starting to develop special abilities. This trip we found a lot of stories like this, though she is more on the extreme side given her biological history. Have been working with many such people with the models since with good success. Incidentally, she is based in New York City, can set up a meeting if you have interests, blah blah blah. So they're just talking about that and then human cloning, human cloning. This is to or from Jeffrey Epstein to Brian ship says, attached is the document you requested. It's the use of funds spreadsheet for the Designer Baby and Human Cloning Company. The use of funds spreadsheet for the Designer Baby and Human Cloning Company. This gets us out of our self funded garage biology phase into the first live birth of a human designer baby, which I imagine a stage three person could could be one of these quote designer babies and a possible and possibly a human clone within five years. Once we reached the first berth, everything changes and the world will never be the same, much less the future of the human species. Attached documents shows one point seven million dollar a year for up to five years, plus one million for lab set up. Next steps. I'm happy to hop on a call ball of blogget your feedback. They're literally talking about human cloning, and this is in August of twenty eighteen. Obviously they've been cloning humans far long long before this, but this potentially showing Jeffrey Epstein's involvement in that process, and I'm not going to read through this whole document, but this also talks about genetics and ritual murders and the history of redheads, which is really interesting. But this is talked about in the Epstein files as well from Mario Nolfall. Mario Nolfall on X he says Jeffrey Epstein sent bizarre email essay on the history of redheads, genetics and ritual murders. A June twenty thirteen email from Epstein contains a lengthy, obsessive essay about red haired people throughout history, which reminds me of the redheaded giants and how they try and squash the entire history that they even existed in the first place publicly anyway. Through the Smithsonian. This document covers the origins of redheads in Africa, their persecution as witches in Europe where around forty five thousand women were tortured and murdered, Egyptian ceremony, he's burning redheaded maidens, and DNA testing using the MC one r redhead gene. He even referenced ritual murders and in some regions of Africa involving redheaded albinos. This takes on a darker meaning given other documents showing Epstein's obsession with genetics and creating the perfect offspring based on hair and eye color. One victim described feeling like a human incubator for his superior gene pool fantasies. I'll read that again. One victim described feeling like a human incubator for his superior gene pool fantasies, specifically mentioning his fixation on her hair and eye color. This was research, not just idle curiosity. So they were literally tampering with genetics. I mean, it's all here in the files. It's just mind blowing. And then this guy kind of breaks down the transgender ideologies that were discussed in the emails, and I'll play this video.
Speaker 21: I just found something in the Epstein files that literally no one is talking about. It's an email from a man named Robert Trivers, who is an evolutionary biologist to Jeffrey Epstein. And in this email, Robert Trivers is talking about transgender ideologies. He's talking about chemically changing men and women to make them more sexually desirable to Jeffrey Epstein. He also talks about pushing these transgender ideologies onto children as young as three years old. Here is the full email. If you want to read it, you can, but it's pretty disgusting. But anyways, here is a section from that email where it literally explicitly says that they plan on pushing these ideologies on two children as young.
Speaker 2: As three years old.
Speaker 21: So underneath all of the horrible crimes that are being alleged in the Epstein files, there is also one hundred percent proof that they are planning on castrating our little children. Keep in mind, the man Robert Trivers who scents this email, is walking completely free, even though he was talking about chemically changing children to be desirable for Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Something needs to change.
Speaker 21: This is really really bad, and nobody is being arrested.
Speaker 2: This is proof.
Speaker 21: This is not an allegation. This is proof of an email that was sent by this man. Something needs to happen, godless.
Speaker 1: Right. And he makes a great point which I actually wanted to cover at the beginning. No one's been arrested yet. All of this information is out, it's just flowing flying around the internet, and no one's been arrested. Obviously, you know, there's an order of operations and there's legal processes and stuff. And we do know that the Clintons are under investigation now they finally agree to that, So I think it's going to be a long drawn out legal process. As ridiculous as that is. I've been seeing some articles flying around about a bunch of judges being arrested and stuff. I couldn't really fact check it, but I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case. So things have to change in the legal system before these people can be I guess quote, legally prosecuted without corrupt judge protecting them. So there's things that still have to kind of worked out before we can get that type of justification.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is so much bigger than you arresting a few people and then the problem solve. That's the thing, Like people, it's a fundamental misunderstanding of the problem in my opinion, where people are upset about certain individuals not being arrested. Yet this is a massive sting operation. If you know what a sting operation is, it's where you have a giant, basically criminal cartel essentially that you have to do something about. You can't just go in and start arresting people because you're going to ruin the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You're gonna tip off their whole network. It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 3: You have to get all your ducks in a row, and you have to come at it from a much deeper level and a much more expanded level.
Speaker 2: And it's a process.
Speaker 3: And this is the biggest sting operation on the face of the earth ever essentially that has been happening, and it's still underway, but we're it seems like we're reaching the end phase of it now. But it's so much bigger than just arresting, you know, And I get it. It seems like just justice isn't being done. Oh my gosh, there's no accountability, you know. But you got to understand what this operation is and what the problem actually is. And once you understand that, you understand why it's happening the way it's happening, and why it's taking so long, and why it has to play out that way.
Speaker 2: That's just my opinion on that.
Speaker 1: And I actually for there was something I wanted to share that I forgot to put in here. Let me see if I can find it, and this is a perfect time to bring it up. I'll just read it. Everything you think is happening, right now. It is scripted. Everything that needed to happen already has. This entire year has been nothing more than a movie in place to cause an awakening. Excuse me, I get a drink. I'm just going to start over. Everything you think is happening right now is scripted. Everything that needed to happen already has. This entire year has been nothing more than a movie put in place to cause an awakening. The truth is far too brutal to disclose all at once. There had to be a steady drip for humanity's sake. If you drop a frog in boiling water, it'll immediately jump out. But if you drop in the room temperature, it will heat up and we'll sit there until the boils. Welcome to the Great Awakening. The water is now just starting to heat up. So in my opinion, I believe that I think it has to be gradual in the sense that how could you possibly right? How can he possibly researched it.
Speaker 2: All exactly like?
Speaker 3: And that's another crucial aspect of this, is that you can't just clean up everything without humanity understanding the world that they've been living in, Understanding what's been happening, understanding the stuff that's been done to them because there there's no lessons learned in that and nothing. You're not going to solve the problem this we are. We are intricately connected, whether whether we want to be or not. We're intro kit lee connected to the systems on this planet because you're living in the matrix, you're living here. Unfortunately, you know, we are part of this, our consciousness. We have to somebody said, the coms like humanity us to grow spiritually and learn, like, yeah, that's exactly it too.
Speaker 2: It's it's ultimately a spiritual war.
Speaker 3: And if you if you try to do this in the wrong way, you're just gonna you're not going to solve anything. In the fact, you could just make things way worse and cause way more destruction and chaos than otherwise would have happened. So we're connected to this and things have to happen in a way to catalyze humanity enough that we take our power back. And I think that's another big reason why things are happening the way it's happening. It's getting us to see what is going on, stop consenting to things, start taking our power back, right because we're really the ones in control we've been the ones with all the power all along. We just have to wake up and take our power back. So that is, you know, when you understan in that concept, it makes even more sense why things are happening the way they're happening in my opinion, right.
Speaker 1: Right, And we won't spend too much time on this, but it goes into adrenochrome. Jeffrey shadow as Us shared this on the ex Jeffrey Epstein files reveal a deeply disturbing email in which Epstein requested a Massacre of Innocence painting Massacre of Innocence painting to be displayed at his ranch. The message says it was to be rolled out for him to see in the entryway, describing the scene as one where they are killing babies, where they are killing babies. I do have that email linked back. I don't have to read it. I think you get the point. The email is real. I looked it up. They're absolutely talking about that. The file is also mentioned a drenochrome harvesting the Organs and the Underground Temple. There's a video I forgot that include in here that is in the files. It's just a video footage of underground tunnel network, which we've seen many of those at this point, but it's probably one of the tunnels that are being used for trafficking unfortunately. And Liz Churchill, she shared this on X Horrific All. This is one of the emails that says, all you need is a blood transfusion from the pack and you reverse aging. Epstein files, Barry Josephson adrenochrome which is caused by torturing little kids to get their adrea adrenaline up essentially and extracting it from them. So this is a video of Jim Caviz will explain what adrenochrome is. But there's Epstein files that literally talk about the blood transfusion from these children. All you need is a blood transfusion and you begin reverse aging, which is why a lot of the celebrities stay so young and youthful. Unfortunately. And this, Liz Churchill says, Jeffrey Epstein, the child trafficker was posing as a vaccine entrepreneur. We should be ready with an offshore arm, especially for the vaccine. An immediate memorandum on these products must be implemented. Now. Moratorium, I'm sorry, and immediate moratorium on these products should be implemented now. And yeah, so it goes on talking about how they can literally profit from vaccines and how they need the store the money and offshore accounts. I read the email. We have a lot to go through, so I'm going to keep going. We're not going to read through all that. But you don't have to take our word for it. But you can take our word for it. Every email that we cover in this in this episode tonight, we have fact checked research and found ourselves and if it's mentioned in an X post, we went and looked for it and found it and made sure it existed before we shared it as fact. But if you would like to go read those emails and all the discussing details, you can. And then this is a video from this girl in two thousand and nine. She's a model, I think, and she was basically claiming that she witnessed them eating humans. I will play this video. It's twenty two seconds long. And the only reason I bring this up is because these Epstein files completely vindicate people like her big So whatever she was involved in, I think she's a model. So back in twenty twenty and nine, twenty one year old model Gabriella Rico uh Yeminez shouted this on camera right before being taken away. People will call they're crazy. Then she vanished. Years later, Congress drops to Epstein documents with claims describing the very same behavior. So what really happened to her and who made her disappear? So this is in two thousand and nine. People have been trying to literally tell us, and unfortunately it took for these files. Like we knew the whole time, and we believed in this, We saw the evidence the whole time. But the masses out there who have no idea what's going on, and most of them probably aren't even going to look into these Epstein files, but at least is there now. And I still see people trying to say that half of the stuff is a conspiracy. So I don't even know how to help somebody like that at this point. But all very interesting time travel and the secret space program. So this is this gets into a whole other thing that we weren't expecting to see in Epstein files. So there are a number of emails on time travel, Like we mentioned earlier, this is one of them that seems to be popular and going around right now. This is from June twentieth twenty eleven scent. We don't know from who to Jeffrey Epstein, Actually we don't even know to and from. We should explore the biological consequences of time travel. It would be amusing to calculate the rate of evolution of a population or a mutant that can travel in time. Like we said, there is a whole thread of emails on time travel. But also when you talk about things like the Secret Space Program, time travel is directly involved. And Patrick Riley he put this tweet together that will go through here just a minute, but he said, if you think that you're aware, or if you think that you're awake and know what is going on in the Epstein files or what happened with bitcoin, XRP or Pizzagate, I promise you that you still have absolutely no idea what this is all about. Where do you think the missing children went? Disclosure has already been happening since the nineties. Try not to miss it. So he's talking about, which he actually briefly explains this in our documentary about scientists and other high ranking individuals even within the military, being brought to epste Epstein Island to be read in to these secret programs and then blackmailed to never talk about it. And there's a lot of military connections which he goes into here. But we'll get into this next email about more about time travel. This email to Blank from Jeffrey Epstein. This is from Epstein. He said, your physics needs a booster shot at the horizon of black holes as one crosses the boundary. In fact, time and space exchanges behaviors. Notes there are both charged and non charge spinning non spinning bhs. Wormholes allow faster than see travel. New experience allow time travel to the past. However, time is still only defined by the vibrations of cessium adams only as a parameter not satisfying to Jews. Interesting, our friend would argue that your thoughts travel faster than see predicting in your future obviously back in time with the inevitable distortions upon recohering. So it goes on to talk about time velocity and physics and all this stuff. A whole conversations about time travel from Jeffrey Epstein. Why would they be talking about that unless they're literally working with this stuff, and there actually happens to be a secret space program that is working with time travel and reverse engineered technology. I did look up UFO, I did look up anti gravity. There are thousands of email talking about all of that stuff, and just go ahead, Aaron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. And this one is Epstein himself saying, this is an email from Epstein, not to Epstein. So that's also very interesting. This is him saying all this.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, exactly. But it's why I mean, obviously they're involved in And that's Patrick Riley's big thing is saying, like these these children that are missing are being trafficked off planet and they're using reverse engineer technology to do so. And you don't have to take Patrick Riley's word for it. He is a sixteen year combat veteran in the US Army. Stephen Greer came out and recently said they are using reverse engineer technology to traffic children. He didn't say the traffic children off world, but he said they're using reverse engineer technology to traffic children and he has absolute evidence of it. That's a statement from Stephen Greer. So we're talking about something far beyond just trafficing children to islands and other places on Earth. This could be literally the basis of or the foundation for something like a secret space program where all this technology is being developed in secret.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Somebody mentioned Arizona Wilder and David Ike interview. Yeah, that's another person that's vindicated by all this. Arizona Wilder and another person I thought of, Kathy O'Brien, is probably being super vindicated right now after you know, they tried to smear her, call her crazy.
Speaker 2: And you know, same with Arizona Wilder and.
Speaker 3: Anyone who comes out with their experiences have over the years come out with their their personal experiences with all this horrific stuff. They've tried to just call them crazier, liars, right, or delusional in some way. Well, it turns out it's all very real and they were absolutely telling the truth. Not that you know, we all knew that, or we all know that now, but many people don't. And that's a part of this, you know, the wake up that needs to happen, And that's the whole point of a lot of this disclosure is to wake up the sleepers to the reality the world that they've been living in and get them to start taking these whistleblower seriously.
Speaker 2: When they when they blow the whistle and when they.
Speaker 3: When they tell their experiences and stop dismissing them just because they're told to.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's another pointless.
Speaker 1: Right the somebody is making fun of the way I'm reading. Yeah, sorry, I'm not a professional out loud reader. I've never This isn't what I signed up to do in life. This is just us trying to disclose the truth. And I don't know if you've tried to read online in front of hundreds of people while you're alive. It's not necessarily the easiest thing to do. But thank you for highlighting that listening to me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Yeah, so this next email is actually an unclassified FBI investigation and it's talking about sex trafficking, but it talks about time travel as well, and it says the reported use of cyber torture to gain access to her personal thoughts to find and take children. Also stated that she was kidnapped into Bermuda Triangle, had mental illness, and people were using time travel to steal from her. Young was identified as the culprit. Anyway, it goes into saying that reported that Epstein's group was still active and Blank was the ringleader. So we're talking about time travel Bermuda triangle, kidnapping, trafficking, Epstein connections. This is wild stuff, yep. And then this is just an email that says time travel with an attachment that we can't click.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just says time travel. And then there's an attachment PDF attachment, So I wish I could see what that attachment was. But just the fact that they just label the email time travel, I would assume it's something to do with time travel, which is interesting, right.
Speaker 1: And then this is Patrick Riley's post, Just wait until you find out what the Epstein blackmail existed, What the Epstein existed to protect? Yeah, what the list protect existed to protect? He goes or did you think Stephen Hawking, musk Gates, Sergei Brand. He goes on to list all these people got entangled with Epstein with no relation whatsoever to their fields and disciplines. So he's claiming that these high level scientists and military experts, like I said, were all brought to the island to be blackmailed. And a lot of them didn't necessarily want to obviously go to the island, But there's blackmail involved, as we said, And he just kind of connects some dots here, and you know, the symbolism and the patches, including Stargate SG one and this guy, Air Force General John Raymond, nominated to lead US Space Command. He's claiming that everybody's involved and is aware, but not anyone can really talk, So yeah, these people are blackmailed. And then this is our friend Arki Murra, who did some great research digging into the Epstein files, and he basically I think he put a YouTube video that second gratulations You've reached the end of the Epstein rabbit hole. But his video is kind of going viral, and this is a clip from that video that I find absolutely fascinating. So we're gonna play it and just let you guys decide, because this is some wild stuff that kind of ties directly into where we were just talking about.
Speaker 22: Here's what's at the bottom of the Epstein rabbit hole.
Speaker 23: Congratulations, you've made it to the bottom of the Epstein rabbit hole.
Speaker 15: Pay close attention.
Speaker 23: Jeffrey Epstein was on the board of directors for an organization called the Lifeboat Foundation.
Speaker 15: He was also on.
Speaker 23: The board of directors for an organization called Teachers in Space. Look them both up. They actually exist, they have websites. They don't even try to hide what they're doing. Lifeboat Foundation builds giant underground cities. Okay, they openly advertise it and for a fee and with an application letter they might accept you to join their little society where they apparently have whole cities underground. They also advertise people to take the clients off world in the event of a catastrophe. And it's really interesting because Teachers in Space also talks about taking payloads off world, which is.
Speaker 15: All really weird. Right, It's even more interesting.
Speaker 23: You see, Donald Barr was the one who inducted Jeffrey Epstein was zero experience into the Dalton.
Speaker 15: Institute where he was a teacher.
Speaker 23: Donald Barr wrote a really interesting book called Relations in Space about an aristocratic elite trafficking children into space.
Speaker 15: Are you following me here? What's even weirder is the district.
Speaker 23: Attorney that was supposed to prosecute Jeffrey Epstein and bring him to justice was literally William Barr, Donald Barr's son. Now, the Lifeboat Foundation is really interesting because in nineteen ninety six they pioneered wireless money transfers. They're the second organization in the world to ever do this. This is a Dade or two before bitcoin even was a concept. Right, So you got an organization that is doing wireless money transfers that are untraceable arge sums of money, and they're building giant inter ground infrastructures.
Speaker 15: It gets even weirder.
Speaker 23: I found out through looking on archive dot org that Lifeboat Foundation has a homelessness youth like a homeless youth outreach program, and they used to have a whole like station in ryan Lander, Wisconsin and a whole board of people. They're all out of the ryan Lander, Wisconsin area, and they had this meeting in twenty seventeen, a homelessness problem solving like meeting. Right, So you have an organization that's interested in in homeless youth, interested in wireless money transfers, and interested in underground infrastructure. I don't know if you've guys heard about Sasha.
Speaker 15: Riley, but he's telling the truth. He was trafficked by the Epstein elite.
Speaker 23: He has in snob films that he survived, but he's he witnessed people get unlived. And what I'm telling is it gets crazier. The reason why Epstein surrounded himself with the scientific elite is because he was doing human cloning and he was doing consciousness transferral and stuff like this. I swear to God, I know it's crazy, but it's true. And what I'm telling you is he had celebrities down there. He had a cloning center down there. And I know because I was in some of these films. They're on the dark Web. I'm in films on the dark Web. And what they're going to try to say.
Speaker 15: Is it's all a.
Speaker 1: So absolutely crazy stuff. I think he's one hundred percent onto something there. This goes much deeper than what we're seeing here on the surface. I think what we're getting is something that people can grab onto. A lot of the stuff that Epstein and the whole ring was involved in are things that are not supposed to exist. And so somebody said, there's an email. We did have a guest. They asked about one of our guests that mentioned the very first episode of The Stargate showing the real Stargate in the in the series. In the episode that was Dan Cooper. I believe maybe or was that. I don't remember who said that, but I do remember somebody claiming that on our show could be popped possible. We know that actual military generals and officers played their parts in the show, and that show was done with full military support.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting, right, I mean, I wouldn't doubt it at all.
Speaker 1: Right. Also, this is another interesting aspect in the Epstein files. Fake spirituality. That's just my term for this. But the Dilama met with Jeffrey Epstein and his and is mentioned in the Epstein Files at least one hundred and sixty nine times. I don't have any of those emails linked, but that's interesting in itself. And then Deepak Chopra is also mentioned hundreds of times a lot. In fact, there's even conversations with Deepak Chopra about any gravity and stuff like that too, which I found interesting. But unfortunately some of them from Deepak Chopra are these. I'll just read these emails very quickly. These are directly to Jeffrey Epstein. Come to Israel with us, Relax and have fun with interesting people. If you want to use a fake name, bring your girls, It'll be fun to have you. Another one, God is a construct. Cute girls are real from Deepak Chopra to Jeffrey Epstein. Interesting. This other one says meet me at class nine thirty. So many hot girls promise Harry New York City thirty between six and seven. Then we go to Macha okay, promise an abundance of young pussy flesh love subject Kundalini. So these are just disgusting, and there's a lot of them. And this is, you know, somebody who wrote a book called total Meditation Practice.
Speaker 3: It's insane because when you read his books and you hear what he talks about, it's like this is like the exact opposite. You know, It's like, clearly he's his public persona is one thing, and then behind the scenes he's a completely different person, which is you know, we've seen that but for right. But it's always a shame every time. And I mean he's usually as big of.
Speaker 2: A name as that.
Speaker 3: If he didn't start out compromise, he you know, it's like at some point along the way he became compromised. And you know, I know he promoted the JAB during during the last recent years, he told everyone to get it. I've heard many I've heard multiple people say that they've seen him, they've met him or seen him behind the scenes and he's not a nice person at all. They're like, he's nothing like what he shows in the public. You know, he's actually a very not nice individual. So all this kind of lines up, you know actually, which is a shame, because a lot of his teachings are spot on. I've read so I have some of his books and they're fantastic books. If you if you didn't know it was Steve Bacchobrah, you know, it's it's all like spot on stuff, and it's and it's great, but it's a it's a shame that it gets all that gets tainted. And I think that's done on purpose too. I think that's probably on purpose to steer people away from the true wisdom and spirituality and and this and this true, very you know, good stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, will we'll.
Speaker 3: Come out with him as a pedophile and as this horrible, disgusting person and then no one wants to ever read any of his stuff. And they just you know, they're they kind of have you know, it's like guilty by association with the content kind of thing. You know, Oh, I don't even want to look at anything like that, because look at Deepak Chopra, you know, look at the Dalai Lama, Like, oh now I just got to throw out all you know, these spiritual concepts. So that's kind of how they could all operates.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Very yeah, and it's and it's an attack on spirituality ultimately, absolutely yeah. Knowing that this was going to come out like inevitably this was gonna happen. I mean, it's like Bill Maher says, it's amazing these people are just using their real names and stuff, not even like the arrogance of them thinking that this would never surface, and now here it is and not these people have to answer for themselves and uh, you know this, this isn't some online theory. This is the Department of Justice website that is this exposing this. So and then this is where we're almost done here, guys, about to wrap this up as far as the slideshow goes, well, kind of Jeffrey Epstein claims the universe is a simulation. This is a video of him talking about this, a very long interview, but this is just email about him talking about simulations and how the universe is a simulation and we don't have to read through all this stuff. But that's exactly the conversation that's being had here. Three D simulation of clonal evolution colors Mark genetic mutations, subclones, local migration, distorts time space. I mean, I don't know who, Like, Okay, we know Jeffrey Epstein was this Israeli spy, right, but it seems that he has an education. I mean you have to if you're understanding the physics and the quantum physics behind time travel alone. But now you're talking about simulation theory, and like some of these emails are all in codes and they're talking physics language and it's hard to even read.
Speaker 3: He was a right, he was a very intelligent individual, as you can as you know, as evident in a lot of these emails, Like, yes, he was a I mean, he was not a good individual, but he was a very intelligent individual. And he and beyond the mainstream normal what like, he understood these all these concepts and things that it's funny because these all get these that all get demonized or you know, discredited in the mainstream as like pseudo science or fringe or whatever.
Speaker 2: And then here he and.
Speaker 3: By the same people that control the mainstream media, that control Epstein, and here he is talking about.
Speaker 2: Them and you know, in a very real way, and.
Speaker 3: It's just funny how they play both sides. Right, this is what they do. So publicly they'll say one thing, and then behind the scenes they're practicing the very thing that they try to discredit publicly.
Speaker 2: Right, this is what they do.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, absolutely, And then this is quantum shows up twelve hundred and seventy nine times, and the word quantum if you just looked at up. But there's so many conversations about this technology, and you can spend days, days, hours, i mean months probably looking into these files. There's millions of pages. I mean, we haven't even probably scratched the surface of some of the stuff that people are going to dig up out of these files. And what is this one? I don't remember. Oh, it's just it's just an email, a description of them talking about quantum computing. I guess I'll read through this we real quick.
Speaker 3: Before you do that. Somebody in the comments that he wasn't intelligent whatsoever. You guys, you're completely misreading it. He was a middleman, he was efficient and evil, that's all. Well, yeah, he was a middle man. But I've actually seen interviews of him, him talking and he is straight up. I mean, unless you can say he's reading a script, I guess it's possible, but he sounds extremely intelligent in those interviews. You would never know if you didn't know he was Epstein or anything about him in that way, you'd be like, man, this guy's spot on, like this guy's nailing, like he's super intelligent. So I don't think that's true. I think I think he was groomed, you know, to be very intelligent. But I think yeah, he was evil as well. That doesn't those things aren't utually exclusive. If you actually do research on him, it does appear he actually was. He was intelligent, but that doesn't mean you're not a pos right or you're not you know, a very sick, twisted individual, which he absolutely was because he was a he was a part of this bloodline, you know, cult and this system of course and being used in that way. But I think him being that intelligent was a part of his you know, he had to be to not had to be, but I think they knew it would help him to accomplish a lot of his missions, right right, Well, think about it, somebody that's not intelligent doing trying to do what he was doing, being a spy and being a getting compromise on people like you could compromise you know, you could bumble your missions if you weren't intelligen You know, they're not going to risk that. They're gonna they want They're gonna want somebody that, yes, they controlled, but they're gonna want somebody that's also very intelligent.
Speaker 1: Otherwise you'll have this. Otherwise you have a situation like Biden, right right, he can't they can put they can't trust him to complete a sentence.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly, exactly, So, so I I have to strongly disagree with you there.
Speaker 1: Right, Somebody said, you guys are so wrong about bitcoin. Well, it's not even us. It's literally in the Epstein files. So the Epstein files must be wrong about bitcoin because it's literally all the evidence is there. You cannot believe it if you don't want to. But if you really feel like, just we gave you the website, you can go to the Department of Justice dot gov slash Epstein files and you can type in bitcoin and you can read it all for yourself and literally prove to yourself that bitcoin was being used to traffic children and was created to traffic.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's what Dan Payea found out, and that's why he made that statement a few years back.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I mean we're not we're not wrong that it's literally in the fast It's not like.
Speaker 3: We're just coming up with theory like or we're just believing things that come across like we're like, we do our research. I don't know if you've watched our show before. And these files, it's literally in these emails it's telling you. It's literally they're telling you about the truth about bitcoins. So you can look at it yourself. Go search, go to Justice docu slash Epstein, search bitcoin and look at what it says for yourself.
Speaker 2: Look at it right.
Speaker 1: Totally believe that by bitcoin makes so much sense. Anyway, I'm not going to read that that's just talking. It's just them talking about quantum key encryption, quantum computing, synthetic intelligence. I mean, these are just the conversations they were having. And then this is a side note, but this is a perfect example of a fake email that's going around. So on the left is a tweet and next post. For the first time in history, the Super Bowl will be televised in every country in the world on February eighth, twenty twenty six. This has never happened before. Clearly, the EBS is coming, and they want every country in the world to have access to the Emergency Broadcast System. So that's a whole theory in itself. People are claiming that during the Super Bowl there's going to be an EBS test because they've been there's been hints at it, hints of it coming, you know, over the past weeks, including the Super Bowl sixty logo which has all the colors of the EBS system. Interesting. We cover that in the last episode. Now on this on the right is a completely fake, fabricated email, kind of like the one that I talked about earlier. Somebody just they made it up. So what we're looking at here is the whole subject of the email. The heading is actually real information, everything except for the word nuclear that was added, and then the body of the email is completely fake. I looked this up. I tried everywhere, I type in all the keywords this. I could not find this email. I looked on the comments. Everybody else in the comments is claiming this is a fake email. The email says, we need to discuss World War three. The investors want to know if we are still planning February eighth, twenty twenty six, please be advised that I'm on vacation until July twenty ninth, I will be attempting to be quote unquote off grid. So that's a fake email. Somebody just created this and put it out for clickbait, and they're trying to promote a World War three fear campaign narrative that something's going to happen during the Super Bowl. I only share this just to show you, guys, you cannot believe these all of these files that are being shared, especially a lot of them about Trump. You got to go in there, type it in yourself, look for those exact keywords, type into dates if you have to find it, and if you can't find it, then it's not in the files, and then it's a fake email. And we have to do our due diligence covering this stuff because it's the waters have been muddied and it's a mess out there. It's a wild West. Like I said earlier, you cannot just believe everything that you're seeing shared, even if one of your favorite influencers shared it. Fact check it, go look it up yourself. Now you have the tools to do this. You don't just have to take our word for it or anyone's word for it. The information is there, over three million pages of documents, and this is the times we're in right now, and it's absolutely insane. It's impossible to keep up with. And we just felt like we compiled some of the more interesting stuff, but it goes much much deeper, exactly. And then this was I found interesting. This was posted literally one hour before we went live, or somewhere around that timeframe. The White House posted on next we are going to rededicate America as one nation under God. And there's a little video that plays with it. But interesting that they're going back to that because we've gone away from any spiritual, religious or god believing in God in general aspect of our country. Uh as you know. In fact, many whistleblowers have said that their whole entire mission is to destroy any evidence of God that exists, which is why they destroy our history and our past and rewrite it.
Speaker 3: Because you can be because you can't be controlled if you if you understand and know and believe in the Higher power. You know, whatever you're you want to think about that, you know you can't be controlled because you don't submit to the governments or you know, control systems without you know, you have a true moral foundation and a true spiritual foundation. That's the last thing they want. So atheism. Actually, if you do research, atheism goes hand in hand with like communism, and communism is a cabal creation or they pushed it at least. And you know, they want as many people as possible to be atheists and to not believe in anything other than the material realm. Basically, that's all they want you believing is the five sence material realm. And David Ike talks all he's talked about this for decades. They want you locked into the five since reality and thinking that's all that exists, so you can be very easily controlled and siphoned off of and manipulated.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So Trump's basically saying, there, we're getting rid of that and we're going back to a spiritual, spiritual, you know, foundation for our country and ultimately the whole planet.
Speaker 1: Right. So there's a video here we're going to play. It's fourteen minutes long. We're going to close out the episode today with it. It's very interesting, but it pertains to how really Israel and the Zionists are behind all this and the guy who shared it, well, I'll get to that in a second, but just referencing this tweet from I and Carroll at the beginning. Remember, every single crime documented in the Epstein files was done on behalf of Israel. They want you to focus on the scum that abused the girls. Remember that every single act of abuse was part of the Israeli blackmail ring, founded, funded and designed for Israel to gain control and it worked. So this Harrison Smith, that's his name, he shared this a few days ago and he said, I might get killed for posting this. The least you could do is watch it. It's gotten seven point three million views on his page and it's been shared everywhere. I watched it, and it's very damning to design this agenda and what they've been doing and what they are continuing to try and do to us in the entire planet. And to me, this is really highlighting like the core of where the deep State lies in my opinion anyway, So if you're ready, we'll go ahead and play that.
Speaker 6: I think there's another revolution coming.
Speaker 10: I tend to steer it along with the achievement of a broader piece.
Speaker 6: When history is within reach.
Speaker 10: So what Israel is fighting here is not merely a seventh Front Bar but an eighth front floor.
Speaker 6: So the Jews against.
Speaker 10: Roman Jerusalem clashed over values, with a great tragedy for the Jewish people.
Speaker 6: We lost that they want in the next world. But the new room the United States, the Jews against Roman.
Speaker 22: We stopped playing defense and have moved to offense.
Speaker 6: And the weapons change over time. You can't fight today with the swords. That doesn't work there.
Speaker 22: But we need the kind of genius that manufactured Apollo gold pages and infiltrated Asbella for over a decade to prepare for this battle.
Speaker 10: Well, we have to fight with the weapons that apply to the battlefields within which one engaged, and the most important ones.
Speaker 22: Are in the social media, because the next war will be decided based on how Israel and its allies perform online as much as offline.
Speaker 6: This is the eighth front, the disinformation campaign.
Speaker 11: It is actually this eighth front, or our enemies believe they can actually defeat the Jewish state.
Speaker 22: This is the kind of ingenuity and inventiveness that have always been a hallmark of the State of Israel, that have always been a characteristic of the Jewish people.
Speaker 6: I know we can do it. A lot of this is done with money.
Speaker 3: Invested billions and billions of dollars in the information battlefield.
Speaker 10: Money of ENGOs, fast, money of governments faster.
Speaker 14: We prohibit harmful stereotypes about Jewish people, such a claims that Jews control financial, political, or media institutions.
Speaker 24: You're damn right, We're going to cancel them in deep platform them.
Speaker 22: We monitor them online, social media, messaging apps, video games, cryptocurrency.
Speaker 24: Hitler admirers, Stalin admirers, jew haters.
Speaker 22: Podcasts, short form video, Wikipedia, LM.
Speaker 23: American haters, Churchill haters.
Speaker 22: We monitor these people and we share the intelligence with the FBI.
Speaker 23: You think your stupid little podcast is going to change the world like hell, it is social media.
Speaker 6: This is the new battlefield.
Speaker 7: You don't get to wrap your psychotic, mental, unhinged Nazi.
Speaker 14: We do not allow Holocaust denial and distortion.
Speaker 2: And the most.
Speaker 10: Important purchase that is going on right now is TikTok tic doll tick dom number one.
Speaker 25: For every thirty minutes that someone watches TikTok, they become seventeen percent more antisemitics. So you have TikTok just smashing our young people's brain all day long with video of carnage and gaza because anything that we try to say to them, they are hearing it through this wall of carnage and I.
Speaker 9: Sound obscene desionism, It's just jew hatred.
Speaker 6: We made a change.
Speaker 14: We updated our policies.
Speaker 7: To designate the use of the term Zionist.
Speaker 14: To recognize that the term Zionist.
Speaker 22: As a proxy for a protected attribute can be used as a proxy for Jews in israelis as hate speech.
Speaker 26: Why can't Israel be doing some sort of you know, counter intelligence right now?
Speaker 22: The ADL is co writing Sunday school curriculum information warfare like this, building the technology to train the llms more effectively.
Speaker 14: Like a psychological operations in America. As part of a robust framework to combat anti Semitism, we have industry leading policies designed with the safety of the Jewish community in mind.
Speaker 4: You're right, we control the media, So what are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 2: You're going to pitch on Twitter like okay.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, we're going to control more of the media and working.
Speaker 22: With OpenAI, with Alphabet, with Anthropic, with Meta, with Microsoft, we are working with them now to train the llms. We also have I think over two dozen Jewish organizations that are constantly feeding us intelligence and information. So number when we measure track number two we monitor and disrupt. We have a whole apparatus. I have forty analysts working full time, seven days a week, twenty four hours a day, monitoring extremists.
Speaker 27: Monitoring campuses, digital networks, activist groups, and public officials.
Speaker 22: We have several PhDs on staff. We have a network of academics and scholars we work with around the country.
Speaker 10: I've talked to the leaders of AI in the world, and you ask yourself, there's so many blessings in this, but there could be a curse.
Speaker 5: First thing a country needs to do is to unify all of their data so it can be consumed and used by the AI model.
Speaker 28: We need to invest in an intelligence to understand word, to understands whose fundings them, what's their plans?
Speaker 15: Who are the leaders?
Speaker 28: And then once we have that, we can define who is an enemy we can attack.
Speaker 5: You have to take all of your healthcare data, your diagnostic data, your genomic data.
Speaker 15: We have to take all of this data we have in our country and move.
Speaker 12: It into a single, if you will, unified data platform.
Speaker 28: Once we have all this information, we need to empower and mobilize an ecosystem of many organizations that we can incentivize them to work together, to share and to fight against.
Speaker 27: Our common enemies, mobilizing millions of people of allies that are quietly by our side.
Speaker 5: Citizens will be on their best behavior because we're constantly.
Speaker 15: Recording and reporting everything that's going on.
Speaker 6: You know, anti Semis.
Speaker 29: Most of these people running around, we're not going to win their hearts and minds because they don't hearts and they don't have minds.
Speaker 6: So you know, how are we gonna.
Speaker 29: There's no reason to think we're ever going to convince them.
Speaker 6: But we can.
Speaker 29: Deport them, we can put them in jail, we can make their lives miserable, we can cut.
Speaker 6: Of their funding.
Speaker 26: You've got all these like conspiracy theorists online going on and on that you know, if you try and say anything, if you try to do anything against Jews, they're going to come off of you.
Speaker 27: We have featured more than one thousand anti Semites.
Speaker 15: And they're going to destroy you and take away your business and apple.
Speaker 5: You have to be really, really scared.
Speaker 27: These Jew haters have faced real consequences including firings, suspensions, and expulsions, and.
Speaker 22: It's kind of stuffing to come true.
Speaker 27: We will shine a light on you that will follow you for the rest of your life. When you look for a job, when you look for a spouse, when you look for a nanny, when you look for anything.
Speaker 2: And I love that, I love it.
Speaker 14: We remove hate speech against Zionists when these harmful stereotypes about Jews are invoked.
Speaker 22: In the past twelve months, Eightio spile more lawsuits than the prior one hundred and twelve years.
Speaker 30: Over the weekend, I received concerning news that I was being sued for five million dollars.
Speaker 31: It's just communist, racist, Jew hating Israel bashing monster.
Speaker 30: Defendant frequently posts anti Israel rhetoric, accusing Israel of controlling the United States and its politicians.
Speaker 19: We need to zero way.
Speaker 31: Will fight these dangerous and monstrous lies with all of our hearts and souls. No appeasement, no conciliation on your war against this racist hatred of the Jewish people.
Speaker 16: When there is a war, it doesn't matter who your enemy is.
Speaker 32: You need to destroy their offspring to prevent them from creating more offspring.
Speaker 10: What you're trying to do is you want to corral your victim, but in fact your countries are the victim. So you dehumanize a group of people in human society and you prepare them for their kill.
Speaker 22: For the butchery.
Speaker 29: A government can do in two months more than any organization can do in its lifetime.
Speaker 26: The j seven is comprised of the seven largest diasp for communities. We meet every other week via Zoom to share information, to share best practices.
Speaker 22: And we're running everything all the time, from focus groups to attitudinal surveys to like randomized controlled trials to identify what interventions work most effectively.
Speaker 26: Finally, we have meetings that are some off the records, on the record with world leaders in which we share our community's concerns and call for action.
Speaker 33: The entire education system in this country, from K through twelve in colleges must be refulln.
Speaker 19: But it's time to limit the First Amendment in order to protect it.
Speaker 9: Well, we solve anti Semitism is pretty comdamn simple.
Speaker 6: Take control over what they're saying.
Speaker 9: Send their ass to jail.
Speaker 4: It's not complicated and quickly forwards.
Speaker 22: Today we're monitoring political Islamis and Christian nationalists, all of them. And then we train. We're the largest trainer of law enforcement in America.
Speaker 6: Seems of hate.
Speaker 22: We trained twenty thousand officers every year.
Speaker 1: Chin there again.
Speaker 15: Online about the.
Speaker 22: We deeply value our partnership with law enforcement. We've been working with them literally since the FBI was founded in the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 27: Okay, so is that your account That guy who consistently called for the death of our Palestitians, that.
Speaker 2: Guy's probably get take somebody to do something radical with us.
Speaker 28: All we're here to talk about to I would think to refrain from posting things like that.
Speaker 24: We are going to have a whole division within the Office of the Special Envoid of Combat Anti Semitism that is going to work on technology.
Speaker 31: We must take all of our technological expertise and all of our available resources to.
Speaker 2: Develop methods to launch.
Speaker 3: And win a significant counter information campaign.
Speaker 10: The products of are you know of our technical capacities and sometimes technical and intelligence genius, and we're happy to do it.
Speaker 24: The office is going to be revamped entirely to be one of the highest profile officers in the State department.
Speaker 33: Because it's not working. Too many young people I've never heard of the Holocaust.
Speaker 34: The only solution right now is for the governments to decide that all the Jews are protected minority. That means that the governments would be obliged to provide the security.
Speaker 35: Upgrades to security.
Speaker 1: Jewish community should have to be paying for it, but we have.
Speaker 35: To pay for our own arm Gods, are you serious.
Speaker 6: To fund institutions?
Speaker 34: Culture and that everybody in Europe will learn about the Jewish contribution and why they should cherish Jewish presence.
Speaker 35: Or your synagogue or your short or paid for everything. Everything that you need is paid for. I for one, as a Jewish leader, will no longer talk about anti Semitism in isolation from Israel. What we want immediately if you ask any Jew, what do you want?
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 35: No more protests, nine more protests.
Speaker 18: I'm not an antist semi, I just don't like the government of bb neta Yahu.
Speaker 6: No, you're a Jew hater.
Speaker 35: Would a group be banned if it accuses Israel of genocide or apartheid?
Speaker 25: If those criteria are satisfied, then that is the case.
Speaker 33: Any candidate running for a seat in this building, whether for Congress or Senate, we will target.
Speaker 6: Them as they target us.
Speaker 33: Accordingly, we will start a fund to help their opponents.
Speaker 36: Getting already in Q one hedge funds get set up in Israel will become another capital of finance.
Speaker 15: I'll argue we will beat.
Speaker 36: London within a short decade as the second capital of finance.
Speaker 22: It's going to be in New York as.
Speaker 36: A gayway to America, Hong Kong gateway to China, to buy, a gayway to the Southeast Asia, and Israel's a gaateway to other parts.
Speaker 15: Of the world.
Speaker 1: So we heard earlier about a admission a goal to bring a million immigrants to Israel.
Speaker 24: History has proven that when a country starts with allowing anti Semitism, the results are not kind to that country.
Speaker 16: I want to make a warning too of somebody else, and that's American gentiles. The minute your country is taken over by anti Semitism, the minute you start to be a country that's not blessing Israel but cursing Israel, you have begun the process of shrinking and away from your empire.
Speaker 36: And you can decide you can stay here in New York in a declining empire, or you can come to Israel, which is part of the rising middle of the world, which is moving south and east.
Speaker 22: That's what I encourage you to do.
Speaker 37: Our faith in the American project itself has been shaken. The only serious answer to this challenge is to believe again that being Jewish is the most important thing in the world.
Speaker 16: And when we're kicked out of America and America, you know, the whole thing is done.
Speaker 1: The whole American Jews project is done.
Speaker 4: We're going to be fine.
Speaker 37: For decades, American society allowed Jews to live normal lives.
Speaker 6: This was a.
Speaker 37: Pleasant holiday from our dest it.
Speaker 6: The holiday is over.
Speaker 38: The Western culture that stands against the Jews is going down. The West will survive only if it decides to love itself and if it decides to love us the Jewish people.
Speaker 15: The Jewish people are not normal.
Speaker 37: We never really were.
Speaker 32: And now that Israel has turned the entire geopolitical situation on its head, our job in the diaspora is to leverage those wins and win here due to our enemies here, what Israel did to its enemies there.
Speaker 6: And to the world.
Speaker 10: I say this, History will not remember those who merely denounced hatred and polite language. History will remember those who acted.
Speaker 39: This is a small bunch of wanna be Nazi that's what they are.
Speaker 6: Anti Semitism is pure evil.
Speaker 39: If we have to hunt you down the way they hunted down Nazis for decades. We will find your identities, we will find you, we will achieve justice.
Speaker 10: I think we're at the cusp of a new age because I think that we will achieve the expansion of peace. I think that we are at a new age because I think that the possibilities of technology, with their risks, especially in Ai, but where their positive benefits are enormous in every field. I mean from agriculture to health, to transportation, to and I think that we are together we can lead this and become not a secondary power but a primary power.
Speaker 1: Well if that doesn't just break it all down for you, I mean it's pretty disturbing you. We know, if anybody they want to do, if anybody asked you use controlling the media, there's your answer.
Speaker 2: And by the way, it's Zionism, it's not They use Judaism. It's just shield.
Speaker 3: It has nothing to do with the Jews outside of the normal Jews, the good ones that are just normal people trying to live their lives. This is a very dark cult essentially that uses Judaism as a shield. They have nothing to do with real Judaism. They use it as a shield. So they're not even Jews at all. They're Zionus, which is Luciferians essentially, or you know, like the Rothschild is from. You know, it's from those bloodlines that we all hear about. And they are embedded in power and that's that's part of why the clean upstaking so long, because they're they're embedded in every single power structure on the planet.
Speaker 1: And as the Epstein file is exposed, it's it's massive, it's extensive, and it's potentially even off planet at this point, and it has been for years, you know. So next time somebody asks you who controls the media, you can show them this video. Who's censoring you on social media? You can show them this video. I mean, this is this is damning. It says it all, and it goes down to bloodlines and and the blood lines. Like the entitlement of these people is hilarious to me, Like too, I can't even imagine living with that much hatred inside of you every day and being and thinking that it's righteous.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's how a cult operates, right, It's they have this twisted ideology and they're you're like, your cult is the righteous one, the only righteous, good ones, and everyone outside of the cult is beneath you and or even the enemy, right, So they yeah, they actually they fully believe these people fully believe they are They don't believe they're human, by the way.
Speaker 2: They think they are a whole different species.
Speaker 3: They think, and you know, I think there might be true, they might have some other negative et genetics you know, going on, and they and you know they know that, or some people there know that.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh, well.
Speaker 3: We're the gods and that means we have the divine right to rule. And not only that, but they you know, the term goyam, which, by the way, search the term goyam, g o y i am and the Epstein files. It'll come up a ton of times. See what is in there using that term. And we are all the going anyone outside of their group is the goam. And then they're like the chosen ones according to them. And anything they do, you know, anything negative they do to us they see as a good thing. They see us as like these worthless cattle to be just disposed of and done. You know, we're meant to serve them. And they have all these twisted idea this is they tell you all the time. There's they say these things, and if you look at the Epstein files, they it's massively talked about in those files.
Speaker 1: Well there we're the Muggles. Where the Muggles and Harry Potter, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But way darker than than that, Like.
Speaker 1: Well no, they look at us no, where the Muggles and Harry Potter are the sheeple like they're the human Like yeah, so they the bloodlines and these secret societies and Harry Potter, these wizards, they look at the humans as Muggles, as people.
Speaker 3: But they weren't actively trying to kill them and torture them and traffic them.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the difference, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's darker, right, but they view them as as less.
Speaker 3: Than absolutely uh and if it well, you know, so the Talmud, which is you know, many many Jews dismissed, they're like, no, we don't follow that, you know, but these people do. That's their book. And if you look at what's in the it's some of the most disgusting, dark satanic stuff you'll ever read in your life. And they and they talk about Goyam and that as being you know, you know, use your imagination. And there was actual photos of Epstein that came out recently that you see the Talmud, which is multiple books by the way, there's this whole line of books behind them, that's the Talmud. He has it in his like, I guess it's his office or whatever.
Speaker 1: That is, right.
Speaker 3: So that's that's what these people believe, and that's who these people are, and that this is part of the evil that's being you know, the dark that's been cleaned up right now and transmuted by the light that's coming in and by the ascension that's.
Speaker 1: Happening, quite literally a battle of the bloodlines. According to them, they are it's about keeping their bloodline in power and feeling like they are gods in the sense that they are entitled to this planet and and everything for you. As you watched in the video. They don't think they should have to pay for anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these people, these people despise humanity. They despise everyone outside of their group. They have nothing but pure hatred for everyone else, which is which is ninety nine zero point nine. Even the Jews, they call the Jews, the normal Jews that aren't scientists, they call them lesser Jews and they'll treat them a little better, but they just kind of view them as pawns to be used for their for their gain essentially, and they call them lesser Jews. So even even other Jews that are in their little cult, they they despise as well. And there's actually a lot of Jewish people that understand this, and they are very against Zionism and they you'll see them out with signs and like, are talking about it all the time. So how can it be anti Semitic or anti Jewish if you literally have tons and tons of Jews that are calling this out and against it. Right And and by the way, the whole Semitic thing is a lie to they're actually not Semitic at all. And that's why you know, like DNA tests are illegal in Israel, they won't allow it, and that's because then there's a risk of finding that out that they're not even Semitic at all. They're not even real Jews at all. They're actually these Kazarians, these group that originated in Eastern Europe that goes back a long time ago in history that yeah Satanic, I mean, it probably goes back to the Onanoky right, But it was like a Satanic cult essentially that they got kicked out of one hundred and nine countries at least, you know, because they kept doing these evil things everywhere and they were forced to adopt a religion or face consequences. So they picked Judaism as the religion to adopt. But they are like, oh, well, good, we'll hide. It'll give us a perfect scuch to hide within a major religion and keep doing what we're doing. And that's essentially what happened. And then we can use that as like, oh, we'll say you're a Jew hater if you say anything, you know, if you if you try to stop us or call out you know, these evil things we're doing. And that's as you saw on the video we just played. Their still doing that today and you see the genocide happening in Israel and all the horrible things there. Well, that's why that's happening, and they want it. They want it very public. That's why they're not even trying to hide this stuff. They want the rest of the world to hate them because their whole their belief system is that in the end days there will be a great war when it's like them versus the rest of the world, and they want to rise out of the ashes of that to rule basically from the destruction of you know, ninety percent plus of humanity gets killed and then they rule what's left over and enslave the rest. You know, this is what we hear about with the cabal, right. Well, that's what this is. You know, this this group is and there's there's like other you know, the Jesuits are tied into this as well in the Vatican. It's really all the same group that hides behind different front Like Freemasonry is tied into it as well. Like those are all more of the surface like Judaism, Freemasonry, Catholicism, Jesuit Like, it's really none of those things. It's really the Satanic cult that operates its tentacles through those things, right and uses the other people in those organizations that are completely unaware of this as a means to an end, right, right, So just want to clarify that.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, absolutely, thank you for doing that great history of all that, A lot of that, I mean you're well versed in that. I'm not as much, but I appreciate you sharing that and clarifying that even for myself because it is, it's very complicated, it's convoluted, it's not black or white in any shape or form, and it's it just needs to be understood from a much deeper, higher perspective. And I think that's kind of what we're trying to do, is just explain to people like there's more to this, Like I don't even think like there's millions of files that were released, that's probably not all of them, absolutely not h there's probably much more that involve like off world trafficking and stuff like that. I would imagine they just simply that that's their baby they're protecting that can't get on, you know, and there's other aspects too as well.
Speaker 3: And there and there's a higher power that is you know, they like, we'd already be enslaved right now if if they were full actually fully in control, and well we're just powerless and nothing we can do.
Speaker 2: But that's what they want you to believe. So that's that's the big sigh up they.
Speaker 3: Try to do with humanity, and especially if you start going down these rabbit holes, they want, you know, the people waking up on that level to think, oh, they're fully in control and there's nothing I can do and get in the fear, right, because then you're getting in that fear energy, and they want as many people as possible in fear and these lower vibrational frequencies, right, so that you can be enslaved and manipulated. So don't get in fear, because we are so much greater than all of this. You know, we are connected to God and the divine and they are too. They just you know, they're they're living in a massive distortion and you know that their incarnation on this planet at least, and they're where they're at currently, but they're still like technically we're all connected still, right, So don't go out and try to like do anything stupid or like, you know, because whatever you do to anyone or anything outside of you, you're actually doing to yourself. And that's you know, the concept that these people don't understand. Otherwise they wouldn't be behaving this way, right, So they're they're generating their own karma and God is going to deal with that. You have to just focus on becoming the best version of yourself and embodying the love frequency, and if you do that, you know you're going to be all right. And that's what humanity I think is moving. We're moving into that energy, right, and they're they're not going to be able to That's why it's being exposed. That's why the Epstein file is even. That's why any of this is coming out in the first place, is because it's because exactly this is happening, you know, and they're losing.
Speaker 1: In my in my opinion, that video we just watched wouldn't even be going by with millions of views right now unless we're at this point in history where they're losing their grip. And that the fact that that video of them out there like just you know, bragging about their power and you know, golding about it, I think that is evidence that they're losing power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're arrogance is also their downfall, which by the way, is.
Speaker 1: The key drops right and saving Israel for last. It makes a lot of sense after seeing all this, now, this.
Speaker 3: Is why this is why it is were able to be saved for last. Now it's become blatantly obvious, right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, thank you guys for joining us tonight. We know this went a little longer over two hours now. There was a lot to cover and we could have gone a lot deeper into a lot of these subjects. It's it's you know, it's a lot to put this stuff together and present it. So we appreciate everyone who's stuck around, and we appreciate your love and support. We can't do this without you. Please share this video with your friends and family if you found it valuable. If you are interested in joining us in our next conference in Hawaii April twentieth, right around the corner, there's still a few spots available. You can go to our website Journey totruth dot online and grab a ticket there. We have virtual passes available as well if you can't make it in person. And if you're interested in watching our new Secret Space Program documentary, it will be hitting streaming platforms in a couple of months, but until then, you can watch it on our Patreon which is linked below, or available on our website. The movie is called A Lifetime of Silence Behind the Green Door, a case for the Secret Space Program. It's getting some amazing feedback. We've been working on it for three years and it's finally out and we can't wait for everyone to see it. So if you're interested in that, you can find that link below and you can watch the movie there. And I think that's it. I don't know if there's anything else. We've been at it for a while tonight, so we're gonna go ahead and sign out. But we love you guys, thank you for watching, and until next time, have a great evening.
Speaker 2: Good night, good night, guys.