Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine, the Games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on jr R.
Speaker 2: Well, Bulldog.
Speaker 3: We know the game last night, the final wild Card game was played well for all intents and purposes, a neutral site, but it certainly felt like a home game for the Rams from Arizona as they dominated the Vikings.
Speaker 4: Twenty seven to nine. Sam Darneld, the Vikings quarterback, sacked in the NFL playoff record nine times last night.
Speaker 2: It was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: One of those sacks Jared Versus the rookie from FSU. He scooped it up, scored a fifty seven yard touchdown on the fumble. Yeah, it was Yeah, it was a big win obviously for Los Angeles, the Rams. What's going on in the city of La Sean McVay, Matt Stafford, they all, you know, dedicated to the game, to all the wildfire victims and all of that. So and you know, sports is a brief reprieve from what's going on out there, but you know, it can provide a little bit of joy for those people out there who are going through so much pain.
Speaker 2: So it was good to see.
Speaker 3: I thought It was pretty cool that the Rams organization chartered thirty buses for season ticket holders, fifteen hundred of them bust down to Arizona.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was awesome.
Speaker 1: And and the the you know, the pregame stuff with singing or whatever it was.
Speaker 3: It was pretty moving. It was cool.
Speaker 4: I wonder what's gonna happen with Sam Donald Now? He was on a one year contract with the Vikings. Obviously the Vikings had a great year, but they sort of faded at the end. They had a chance to get home field advantage by beating the Lions last game of the season. They sort of collapsed in that game, and then they collapsed last night. You wonder if Sam Darnald may end up somewhere else. Now they've got the rookie JJ McCarthy, who they drafted in the first round on the bench. So you don't know what's gonna happen with Sam Arnold.
Speaker 3: There's another McCarthy on the bench.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, Mike McCarthy of the Dallas Cowboys. I was just gonna bring that up. He did not have his contract renewed, so he's out in Dallas, and who are they talking to coach Prime talking to Dion Sanders about perhaps being the head coach of his Cowboys. I would love to see this happen, just to watch the soap opera, but I think it would be a disaster if Dion Sanders becomes the head coach of the Cowboys. Dion is much better suited as a college coach. If you ask me where he is the show. Dion has the image of being cool and charismatic, but he is your typical control freak college coach. If he's a coach in the NFL, especially with the Cowboys, he.
Speaker 3: Won't be in control and I don't think it will work at all. I agree, but I agree.
Speaker 2: See, we'll see.
Speaker 4: Uh. Mario Christobul had a press conference yesterday and he he did cam Ward for you, only playing the first half of the Pop Tarts Bowl where they lost to Iowa State, and he's ripping like he's ripping like all.
Speaker 2: These people who've said.
Speaker 4: Cam Ward quit on the team, and you know it's a false narrative. Hey, why don't you come out and explain yourself after the game. Why are you waiting three weeks to explain what happened? Mario Cristo Baal Lynch, you have a thought on this.
Speaker 3: My thought is we're so far distant from that at this point. Let's just let let it be and let's move on. You got Carson Beck coming in for another one year show, and uh, you know, let's see what see if you can regroup and at least make the playoff next time. Yes, shouldn't never ask me.
Speaker 2: He left.
Speaker 4: He left cam Ward out to dry, and now he's trying to cover his tracks. That's why why you waiting three weeks.
Speaker 3: I'm still I'm still of the mindset that I give cam credit for playing at all.
Speaker 2: Hey, then say that I did say that. No, No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about I'm talking about Mario Christobal. Of course, people are gonna question why he only played one half when the team lost the game and the backup quarterback struggled. I just don't get like these these college coaches, like they think they don't owe anybody an explanation for anything. This is big business in college football. So you know, come out and tell say what happened after the game right away, not now.
Speaker 1: On a football note, before you go elsewhere. A listener called you out and said, uh, yeah, I thought, uh Bulldogs said, uh, Derrick Henry was washed up?
Speaker 2: You remember that one. I think that was Mark Daniels.
Speaker 3: No, it was you.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah it was you. I know, I think that was Mark Daniels. You guys, have me mistaken for somebody else. You sounded like a college coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was Mark Daniels, who said listen here, Crystal Ball.
Speaker 3: No, listen, dude.
Speaker 1: You I know you said it because I had just picked him for my fantasy team, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 4: Man, come on, dog, I think what I said was Mark Daniels said he's washed up?
Speaker 2: Is what I said. You go back and check the tape.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't think I said that, So I'm gonna I'm gonna disagree with you. Text her, by the way, do you see this creepy story the guy who's been stalking Caitlin Clark. Oh my god, it's scary. Wasn't some of the stuff he was texting her? And that he's been arrested? Said he wasn't said you know, these weren't threats. He was just, you know, just part of his imagination or something. What a creep this guy is?
Speaker 3: How did he get her number?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: No, these are social I said, texting, these are social media posts.
Speaker 3: To her account, there are so many weirdos in this world. Man, it is it. Don't even stop to think about it that hard because you'll become paralyzed.
Speaker 2: It's you're sitting across from one.
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, I mean a weirdo.
Speaker 2: Hey, real quick.
Speaker 4: So Aj Brown, the Philadelphia Eagles receiver, he was on the bench Sunday flipping through this book Inner Excellence.
Speaker 3: This is great. Yes, it's great.
Speaker 4: And this author Jim Murphy. All right, I guess it's a little known book. Well, it's now number one on the trending on Amazon. It was.
Speaker 3: Twenty nine thousand best selling book and it's not yet top trending now.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Obray got nothing. Oprah's got nothing on Aj Brown. See where he had it like highlighted throughout. I thought one report where they zoomed in on it, it's all highlighted for different exit. Good for him, man getting a pause. I loved his explanation. I loved his explanation. People thought he was frustrated because he wasn't getting the ball, he goes, I wasn't frustrated, Dang, I just like to.
Speaker 3: Read and reading his fundamental alright, Mike the Bulldog Byonkey, host of Open Mike on AM seven forty and FM ninety six nine The Game weekday mornings. Ad Jason does always feel free to jump in and visit the dog. Thank you for taking the time each morning to versus in the sports page here on JR R.
Speaker 2: Give us that bulldog bark, would you? Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Linchen Taco on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app Safe Touch