Speaker 1: Oh boy, what's happening. You know, it's funny what am I supposed to do with all this new data from this Coffree scan project that's going around. I mean, there's just so much data, and I feel that I've only touched the surface of it. You know, we had our one program with our three guests, and I want to know more. I really want to get the three scientists on the program. Filipo Biondi is kind of the focal point, but we have Armando May. We've had Armando on the program before and we're going to have them again. But you know, I just there's so much to you to digest. It's almost overwhelming. And this is why I'm trying to find it. Hey, this is Cliff, your host of Earth Ancients. Hope you're doing well. Today. We are continuing with a part two of the scans that were done with JJ and Desiree her Talk, who have done extensive underground penetrating radar and they have also done other types of scans a couple of decades ago, and so they have done some really exemplary work and we want to have their point of view. But you know, more to the point on this scan that we are seeing, and I've been posting it on the Facebook page. It really is up to the technician to interpret it. And this is the big thing that we discovered twenty years ago when light Art came on the scene, that they do these intricate scans and it comes up with just megabytes of data and the technician is the one that has to arrange it in such a way that it makes sense. And that's where the money is, you know, you're talking about. In the old days, it was a million bucks to latch one of those scan camera scans onto a helicopter or a small plane. Today it's a third or even a quarter of expense is expensive one hundred gram and you can attach these cameras onto drones and you can have the drone fly into really tight little niche areas of a forest, of an open plane area of a ruined city. With permission, you can do that and you're getting great details. This is what's happening with the SAR scan. You're getting tons of data and it's looking interesting, but it's not being visual. Without the technician, you can't see it. What the heck's going on with the technician, And as we have heard from Robert Shock, and we heard from man who says, today you really have to be careful about your interpretation. And so when we see huge shafts in the Kaffree Pyramid, under the Kaffree Pyramid, we see what looks like buildings and we look like stairways and all kinds of strange things, we have something. We need to have something that validates that, and we're gonna get that today with the JJ Herdtalk. Doctor Herd Talk, who actually did scans close to the Caffrey Pyramid in the late nineteen nineties. I think he also did it in the early two thousand as well, but he did an association with Robert Shock. He did it in an association with other programs. This was a time when the Antiquities Department was much more flexible, and of course you had to pay them in some cases a great deal to scan and get a license to scan on the Giza plateau. But this is all changed. This is all changed. And you know, we haven't really heard from the archaeologists, the Egyptologists from the United States, from the European Union, from other countries as to what their interpretation is of these new scans of these Giza pyramids. We're only hearing it from Zaghi, who who is not credible anymore? My friends, I'm so sorry to say this. And as the number one Egyptologists in the world, Well, the guy is probably twenty to thirty years behind the times and is still digging into Sakara area. We were there about three four years ago and there's some interesting things, but it's it's just coffins, you know. Why aren't we seeing more about the underground canals and shafts and buildings that are underneath the Giza plateau. Why don't we learn more about the various shafts that are at the Dojor pyramid at Sakara? Why don't we Why don't they use ground penetrating radar? Why don't they use you know, it's funny they don't use late light ar. The most fundamental and the most revealing scan is light ar. And if they don't use it, what are we supposed to do. We're supposed to sit and wait for them to dig it out, find a place that's open. You know. It's just it's really a challenge. And I really love Egypt. I enjoy going there. Every year we give our tour dollars to the country support as much as we can, But just the way the academic area is run is sad. It really is sad. So but today's program is all about this continual discovery of the Caffree Pyramid, the third second Pyramid, and what is underneath it and what is in the middle is what has been revealed by this stone penetrating scan. Now, in the Great Pyramid, the Cufu Pyramid, there is a relieving chamber, a main relieving chamber that's above the King's room. In the Caffrey Pyramid, there's five relieving chambers. Now, this should be easy to identify. If someone could get in there and look at the body interior of the Kaffree Pyramid, they can justify and actually validate the five relieving chambers. It's very, very strange. It's almost like an optical illusion when you see these sorrow scans. Remember SAR stands for synthetic aperture radar. We're gonna hear the details of some more of the details of that today, and you know real quickly there's telling us that that that scan could go over a mile into the under the ground. If that's the case, If that if they can show that's actually true, and it does penetrate a mile under the under the ground. That is a revolutionary piece of equipment. That is amazing. That will not only will it revolutionize our understanding of geological formations underground, but it will also clarify and shine a light on archaeological ruins underground tunnel systems, and and and the like. And and this is what is so wonderful about what this is going on. If if twenty five percent of what they're showing us as actual structures under the surface, that for me is enough. If there's more than twenty five percent, we're having a revolution. We're having a We're having profound understandings of what these ancient buildings were all about. So we're gonna see exactly in the coming weeks what's going on now. I might mention that Armando may Philippe Beyondi and Malanga, they'll be joining us for an in depth interview of just what they're hoping to reveal. I think one of the big pluses of this is that it's kind of an open source scan, meaning that they are taking data from these geological satellites and reprocessing it and getting the data that they get what I really love about this is and if you remember from Manu Safetyday's statement, they're free to do this. It's over a mile above the surface. So the Antiquities Department, people like Zahi Juas they can raise how all they want. It's not in their hands anymore. And that's a good thing too. I think if you remember, the Scam Pyramid team came up with a ton of new data which was edited. They only released a portion of it, and that's because the Antiquities Department didn't feel they wanted to release the full spectrum of data. And that's sad because we were supposed to learn more about the void over the King's Chamber and the Cufu Pyramid, some lower voids underneath the causeways and underneath the actual pyramid. So we take it out of their hand, and I hope that we see if it shows that this star scanning technology is valid. I hope to see it around the world in the same manner that the technicians who are trained to use it collect the data in Mexico and South America, in China. Can you imagine having it in China those huge white pyramids, piercing those pyramids and collecting the data and the Chinese can't do anything about it. You know, that's not really being a great citizen. But you know what if they're going to cover it up and not show us, you know, this is our ancient past, you know, And that's just how I feel about it. I think this data should be available freely, without editing, without restrictions, and you know, the payment is the payment is recognition of this country. So housing these ancient ruins, so that puts you on the map and so forth and so on. Obviously, I'm not a politician, I'm not a statesman, and I'm speaking from an individual perspective who travels a great deal deal who does talk about ancient artifacts, cultures and their ruins. So anyhow, today's program is the Coffree Pyramid Project, Part two, and my guests are doctors JJ and Desiree. Her talk. Hey, spring is just around the corner where there's going to be getting better and better as we continue on into the year, and this means it's time to think about getting away on a vacation. Earth Ancients has the best tours you could ever imagine, and we are talking about Turkey in summer June twenty second through July second. This is our second an annual tour to this amazing city. We all land and meet in Istanbul and for eleven days we tour some of the most amazing sights in all of Middle East. We're talking the underground city of darren Kuru, Kappadocia, Go Beckley Tepee and even Carahan Teppy. This is a place that is very much off limits to a lot of people except Earth Ancients. Our tours are literally half fifty percent less than what you typically would pay for an all inclusive eleven day tour with our host Mohammed Imbraheim and a variety of archaeologists, geologists and scientists who are providing information on the latest discoveries in this part of the world. The Earth Ancient's second annual Turkey Tour is not to be missed. For the full eight itinerary and more information, go to Earth ancients dot com forward slash tours. Click on the banner and you'll see the full eight tener and all the details. Remember, if you want a fantastic tour at half the normal fee, think about Earth Ancient's tours. We've been doing them for many, many years and they are a blast. Earthsients dot Com Forward slash Tours come out and join us. We wanted to check in with Jj and Desiree Hartog on the not only the SAR satellite design and their interpretation of it, but also their opinion of the goings on in the Giza Plateau because we just can't get a straight answer from people like Sahiro Hawas, who constantly, constantly is covering these things up. I've had Egyptologists on here, most notably doctor Jamie and down in La who believes that Egyptology has pretty much had it. It's really kind of a dead science, if you can call it a science. But the hard dogs are have been on the Giza Plateau for a number of years. They understand what's there, and not only do we want their interpretation, it's kind of nice to get a sense of what they're up to. So Jj and Desiree, good to see you and welcome back to Earth Ancients. How you guys doing.
Speaker 2: It's great to be with you and your audience. We want to commend you on the great speakers you've had recently regarding the shall we say, the New Egyptian hypothesis with Robert Schock.
Speaker 3: So I was exciting to hear him, we kind of agree with what he had said.
Speaker 2: We published papers with Robert Schak on Janaguni. We course have extensive backgrounds. Both of us are social scientists. I'm also a specialist in remote sensing, airborne radar and grun penetrating radar.
Speaker 3: Right in the nineteen eighties, actually doctor Jagret several papers on synthetic aperture radar or SAR. And of course what's coming out from our associates in Italy is that they're taking the data, but they're enhancing that data. That's what they're claiming as to how they can go that deep.
Speaker 2: I was a private consultant the JEFF Propulsion Lab. I worked with Tommy Thompson, who developed the state of the art its synthetic aperture radar. Charles Ilacchi, who was also in charge of the data collection from SI R B flights over Egypt.
Speaker 3: That's A and c B.
Speaker 2: Also deeply interested in looking for underground artifacts. At that time, we could only go down about two meters in dry sand, so what was interesting.
Speaker 3: Some of his papers are available in research.
Speaker 2: I work with John Ford, for example, on an environmental erosion, and we had the opportunity to work on some of the top levels with the top specialists in the world.
Speaker 3: And just to say one of the things that he did rite. But the four paper, unfortunately was in the eighties, so it is not available on the internet yet we're going to put it on our site because of all of this. But they looked at North Africa and they could see underground river and that confirms with what Shock was talking about Robert Shaw from literally almost Egypt or at least Central Africa all the way down.
Speaker 2: To Lake Chad and from Lake Chad to Nigeria.
Speaker 3: So they saw that, but it wasn't as deep and it's also not going through stone as much as it is going through sand. So you always have to look at how deep this technology can go and the data you're getting.
Speaker 1: What do you think of Beoni's recalibrating and reinterpreting the SAR data. I mean, this is a geological satellite that they are repurposing for scanning pyramids. If you remember, I think it was June of twenty twenty two, they scanned the Kufu Pyramid and the data that came back was so complex. They had new rooms, new shafts, new tunnels, and it was like, where is this coming from? We didn't get any kind of confirmation or background material on how stars could penetrate the body of the Kufa Pyramids. So what was your opinion of that scan?
Speaker 3: I think they did the right technik of trying to see if we can match what we already know, which is in the Great Pyramids, what you're talking about, and then if we can confirm that, then that's a sample of what exists then in the Jeff Pyramid, now the Middle Pyramid for those who are not so familiar. But as you said, some of it looked accurate because we do know there's a subterranean passageway which we've been into many times, and we also, you know, a.
Speaker 2: Sub tunnel system five mile or five six kilometer long connecting the pyramids that very few people have been in. In fact, there's a film out here on the internet where I'm walking in one of the tunnel systems from our research that we did in the nineteen eighties and nineties.
Speaker 3: Well let's go take it slower, though, doctor Jack. So basically, if they can show what's going on in the Great Pyramid matches what's going on in the Middle Pyramid, then I think they have something, but they don't show that much difference and certainly not that deep as they're claiming. So I think the main thing is I understand that he's taking the data bits, he's expounding on those in terms of figuring it out where, how and what it really looks like. But these are just literally data. I mean, there are little points on a screen. So you have to make sure you do it right and it has to be confirmed. And I think that's where Robert Schock was coming in. Let's go and confirm it now one of the things we want to and so until they really can confirm a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, we don't have to see more on his protocol.
Speaker 1: Did you guys actually see I mean my issue is that I think that the interpretation of the data and the final analysis is really up to the technician, and if he can confirm was there in the past, then we know about that because we know about the King's chamber and the Queen's chamber and the subterranean shaft and the Cufu Pyramid that I've seen all of this myself. I've been in there.
Speaker 2: We published it in our book.
Speaker 1: But but you remember the big question that the that the pyramids scan group, the Japanese, the friend the Egyptian group that use mom technology. They also confirmed a void above the King's chamber that we see in the Tsar scan. But you know everyone's saying not everyone, but the Egyptologies are saying. Egyptologists are saying, no, this is all bs most notably Zahilas is saying this is all invalid. Why would the Egyitologists so just summarily dismiss all this?
Speaker 3: Okay, well let's go back. So it's the neuon scan project. It's called the scan project using muons. It's like X rays. Neuons are constantly coming in through everything, I mean even where you're sitting right now, and they have like almost like an X ray sheet. It's a really square box that they're receiving it. Now, when you talk about the uh, yeah, the voids that they were confirming about, those are really high up in the pyramid. Some of them are above the Great Pyramid. There's a couple that's at a certain type of entrance towards the Great Pyramid. So those are the two voys that they see. Now, that's, as they said, above ground level. What did they show below ground level? That's the real question. And if they don't show really deep, which is what they're claiming in the Kaffern Pyramid, then I don't think that they can really claim that. I mean, we've done grown penetrating radar. I'll show you a picture of doctor Hrtak in our book Giesus Industrial Complex, because we agree that there's more underneath the ground than there is above the ground. So here's a picture of doctor Hirtak doing ground penetrating radar with associates right at one of the Queen's areas in the Giza Plata on the Giza Plateau. In addition to that, we are and this is brought up by actually Trevor and your last show, we were one of the founders of the Tomb of Osiris.
Speaker 2: Which is the finders of the Tomb of Cyrus.
Speaker 1: The shaft you go down the shaft.
Speaker 3: Not only yeah, but we were the first actually listen, there was yeah.
Speaker 2: And on the third level of down approximately one hundred to two hundred and ten feet, we were able because the nile was very shall at that time.
Speaker 3: The waterless.
Speaker 2: We dig lolled on the surface about four inches, removing the surface clay material, and there we found the lid which is illustrated in the book. We actually had movie cameras with us, so there's no doubt that we were the first team there in February of nineteen ninety seven, two years before the news release that Ziahawas gave with Fox Television. You remember that special nineteen ninety nine. Of course we know we were there. In fact, zaiahwas was nice enough to say the news release, Oh, by the way, there was a team here two years before, and that was our research team, but doctor Joseph Shore, so it's.
Speaker 3: Called the Shore Expedition. And we were able to get down there, and as Trevor mentioned, there was you know, you could only see sand and dustin and dir whatever is at the bottom there. And because we were actually trying to do some radar, we had ground predatoring radar and we also had sonar because there's water down there, we were able to clear off an area and found the lid.
Speaker 2: Also, we were using musical technology to look at the acoustical possibilities off the quote unquote underground chambers. Oh, we were very fortunate, and again in the court of law, the younger generation of Egyptologists will recognize we were the first team. Really to score, define this, to film it, to document it before all of the other quote unquote claims were made much later.
Speaker 1: What did the stars scan reveal to you that was unique or different or new.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is they're claiming that it's extremely deep, and of course we were one hundred feet down physically standing there, and we did some we'll say ground predatory radar on the walls, and we did see some cavities or what you call voids in the wall. So we do believe. Now where is the two of us? Okay, I'll just give you a kind of picture. You take one corner of the Cafrne Pyramid and go towards the Sphinx, and then you cross that with one of the corners of the Great Pyramid. You're pretty much where the tim of Osiris is. So it's almost not quite the center, but one could call it close to the center of the Giza plateau. Everyone who's done research there and even gone into some of the public tombs will say there's more under the ground of Egypt than above the ground.
Speaker 1: And we've had people on the show who have used ground penetrating radar, like William Brown and others who have verified this what's odd though, and I want you both of your opinions on this. Why is this not revealed by Egyptology. If there's an inter secting tunnel system, likely temples and other structures under the ground in the Giza plateau, why not talk about it.
Speaker 2: Well, there's the enormous wealth that is suspected to be in the subsurface area. Also, to take the Egyptian point of view, there is a military based thirty five miles south of Giza. So from the standpoint of surface measurements, at least with new techniques of scanning technology will be prohibitive to a lot outsiders to come in because you have very selective locations. Very few people are aware of this, but we had to go through an arm and a light back in the nineteen eighties and nineties to get the permission to bring in technology remote sensing technology. We had to be very patient and a lot of the people who are trying to do this, so we say wing it on their own, do not acknowledge the sensitivity of the historic cultural sites as well as the locations that are crucial for the situation in the Middle East, which they say the least is not a stable situation.
Speaker 3: And they're also just not going to start digging in and shock is right if you don't actually see it beyond just the you know, the graphs that are seen from synthetic capture radar, which are airborne and in some cases spaceborne, although these are data, so you know, and how deep does it really go? That's the thing. So when you can stand one hundred feet down on the plateau, which we did and other people can now do you know, you can see what's there, and you know what's there, but there's there's cavities if I could call the cavities all around the area, and many of them probably do go that deep.
Speaker 2: So we highly recommend this book Egypt's Industrial Complex because we look at the possibility that there were ground batteries that were used, and that would explain the so called illustration that the Italians have come with these so called towerlike smoke stack shafts figurations. Now in our book, on page ninety, actually I'm going to see one. Okay, we want to show a picture of of what we have here illustrated. It's the idea of the towers and arrangements of four units.
Speaker 1: Guys need to send me that photo will put a little gallery up on the Facebook page of a couple of I have that book, but I just moved, so it's buried in some box.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I just want to say we're showing gizus. This is not in Geezer. Sorry, We're showing the Hawara Pyramid and research that was done with permission from the government by the Polish team that we work with, and you can see some similar scenarios, although they're not claiming that far down that deep, but this is literally ground penetrating radar showing certain types of cavities underneath the Hawara Pyramid.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm going to ask you again before we go on to the Kaffree Pyramid. Why do you think that Egyptology, the Egyptians themselves are so hesitant to talk about underground cavities, buildings, structures, chefs.
Speaker 2: The paradigm of normative history, the Abrahamic tradition the Middle East that goes back in the classical sense six thousand years would be disrupted. So I would say that if you were a sociologist looking at the possibility that people could take this as a challenge to their theology or their cultural traditions, that this would be a sufficient reason to wait and have a teamate from what I would call international scholars, specialists and many disciplines come in to do this properly, not individuals, but making exordinary claims the cliffs.
Speaker 3: This takes place, as you know, in many places around the planet, and if you go to Mexico you find the same kind of logistics. You have to be careful. Even on the famous twenty twelve event, the Mayans wanted to do dancing around Chitsanitza. They finally got permission, but they weren't even allowed to dance for the most part in that area. And then they let them in about six o'clock in the morning, and then by the time the tourists came, they were trying to kick them out. So I mean, it's a struggle everywhere with the traditionalist.
Speaker 2: So it's a combination of Egyptology, of artifacts that they want to preserve and keep in a strata where the experts can look, the sociology, the cultural impact, the psychology, and the political science of instability in the Middle East, all of which tell us that one has to be very careful in opening up really the deeper depths. I call it the underground strata of what could be the origins of civilization for many cultural traditions in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Well, let me say everywhere. If you go even to Skara, the Sacara Pyramid. I don't have a picture in front of me on that, but if you look at it, they recently have cleared a tomb that you overlook from the ground level and you really literally looked down of many ten of feet and you can see certain aspects of this. I just it's not the same place, but you can actually see many many things go down under the ground. So what are we saying with our associate James Brown who co wrote this book with us. It's available on Amazon and.
Speaker 2: Was looked at by Otto Shoden was one of the great Egyptologists, and doctor Klaus Barret from the University of Chicago and the agreed with our hypothesis there was another strata of Egyptian civilization.
Speaker 3: So that may take us back to either et civilizations or what we prefer is Atlantean data and information that was part of this global grid point. And that's that our book and The Keys of Enoch talk about that this was one of the main grid points. You know, people say it's in the center of the land masses on the Earth. It's a key location. There's if you draw a line, there's actually a type of mini Stonehenge at the south part of Egypt. Just on from there, you keep going down, you get to the Adams Calendar. So there's a whole alignment, and that's part of it. But let's go back to how can you get an industrial complex at Giza, and we claim there's water. There's water throughout this. It's very strange. Even if you go down to underneath the Great Pyramid, you'll find some evidences that at one point water had been there.
Speaker 2: So we believe water hydrugs was used. And a German Polish team some years ago put a film called chiaps Luga or the Lies of Chiops, showing that there is a much earlier understanding of how water technology was used quite successfully. Yeah the pre dynastic scientist.
Speaker 3: So we would claim that, and we did in our book that basically the water came into the subterranean chamber and you could see where those devices would fit in. Not that I'm saying what he's showing is correct, but we do believe that that's part of the complex. Then it goes up actually for us into the Grand Gallery where there's little edges on both sides that could have anodes and cathodes for those of people who understand hydrogen energy, which should be our latest and newest and greatest technology for our planet. And then it goes up with the hydrogen gas into the King's chamber. So a lot of things like the Dendero light bulb, which Eric von Donni can put together and show that gas could light up this light bulb, and that's available on YouTube just to look at that.
Speaker 2: But there's an interesting sociological anthropological side to the claims because that the massive underground cavities would suggest if this was being used by some form of intelligence, these would be giants like exemplified by these huge statues on the Giza Plateau, beings that are several meters high. And in our work, as you may or may not know, we were featured by experts it's working. When vond Anakin as having found the footprints in Africa a meter plus in length that matched the skeletual forms of a reconstructed giant that was found in Ecuador, and here I am being pictured between the giant footprints and the giant sculptural form.
Speaker 1: Rising need to send me that photograph for our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: So we know that the giants did exist, they would inhabit these so called underground sanctuaries. But the way the paper is put together, I would agree with doctor Shock. There's not enough information there to really be hopeful that there was this sizeable smokestack type of civilization.
Speaker 1: So do you guys believe that? I mean, let's talk about the Kaffrey Pyramid scan, which is what the big hullabaloo is all about. What's your feeling on the underground type of piercing and the depth of the star scan. It seems to be almost too much. It's a mile and a half.
Speaker 3: No, I mean that's the problem. Again. You could show the voids in the Great Pyramid, but what's underneath the Great Pyramid? What's blow the subterranean chamber? They weren't even talking about that, and it's the same thing. So we were one hundred feet down. That's very short of a mile, I mean, because I can climb it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but death it's crazy, I mean.
Speaker 3: It is. It's too much. It's that's why we don't agree with it. But you know, is there something underneath the ground of Giza. Absolutely, that's the whole people are trying to find actual evidence for. We can't say anything. Actually the ground penetrating radio radar we did on the walls, that tech, you know, information is gone at this point except for maybe people who were there that had been with us. Basically, to go that deep is probably not really logical with synthetic aperture radar. Again, doctor Hert I wrote three professional papers on that technology.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we'll return shortly with my guests today, doctors JJ and Desiree her Talk talking about this new scan known as the Caffrey Pyramid scan. We'll be right back with you. I guess today are doctors JJ and Desiree hard Talk. They have spent time on the Giza plateau, studying not only the Caffre and Kufu pyramids, but also using ground penetrating radar to discover chambers, shafts, and other anomalies that are underneath these ancient monuments. Is there a subterranean shaft level like Cufu and the Caffree Pyramid. I've never been in that pyramid.
Speaker 3: Well, there isn't that we know of, but there is some small you can really tell that most of the places with our theory is and here you can see the three pyramids. We think that that they were all connecting the nile. That's basically what they were doing, and that that energy technology, the water was down there. So he may be accurate. He may just be saying this is what's below the grape the cafe.
Speaker 1: So are you are you in agreement with shock where he's saying, we need to see more evidence of definitely what could be underneath the Kaffree Pyramid before we kind of go nuts and say there's four shafts and there's a whole. They're saying there's an underground city under the Kaffree Pyramid, which is like, what are you talking to him?
Speaker 2: Well, this graps headlines, tabloid headlines. I have worked with Robert Schock. I like him very much as a colleague. He's an expert and I would concur with his situation. Unless we see more scientific evidence, we would be cautious. I mean would be a thrill to see that this would be a real situation and Islamic history. Being know that there were artifacts placed in Giza. That was a very unique area crossroads of civilization from Middle East, from Africa, from Greece and Rome. But at the same time one has to be should we say, diligent in the scientific measurement before you make these claims.
Speaker 3: Right, and so just to say, like the Sakara Pyramid, which is just a short drived south of Giza. As you know, this isn't our book, and that we published this in really originally twenty twelve, but it came out in twenty nineteen. You can see that there's much more underneath the ground of the car and now they've actually dug out a tomb that is like down here, but it's also something that you can just look down and see. So that's an amazing thing. There is much more. We don't feel these pyramids were for burial purposes. In fact, an ancient not Hamadi text for the Christians it said.
Speaker 2: The text of Asclepias, he's being given this information from a higher source we would call a divine source. Eachypt was once the schoolhouse of the gods.
Speaker 3: And now has become a place of tombs and corpses.
Speaker 2: So that's from the Scleppius. I went to Egypt as a young student, to learn a Coptic to work with the Knackamandy texts, to look at what we will call the mystical Judeo Christian tradition, the esoteric tradition. That's affirms the fact that there was a much larger layer of civilization in the Middle East, but it went all across North Africa into the Atlantic against the so we say mythology of Atlantis as being the dominant culture and Egypt being a secondary culture. I want to move on quickly to a book we just published called min Dynamics and Space and Time. This is all of the research that was done at Stanford Research Institute, the top think tank on the West Coast, with the physicists and mathematicians using what is called remote viewing the ability of the mind to use the consciousness to reach out through space and time and see artifacts without the use of technology. This information source, of course, was downplayed by the American intelligence community until nineteen ninety five when our associate Russell targ was able to get it upgraded and so we worked together behind the scenes with top experts including Dodger, Elizabeth Rauscher, and in this book, Mind Dynamics. We illustrate our ability of mind dynamics over a distance of five six thousand miles away from California and Arizona to look underneath Egypt and find the existence of rooms. And this book actually show us pictures of some of the expl Did.
Speaker 1: You guys made target Giza Pyramids?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I know, we were there, and Elizabeth Rauscher was in Phoenix actually and you can see actually she was picking up on the Sphinx, which exactly where we were. But I like to show you that also there are some side cavities of the Sphinx Because the Egyptians authorities are looking underneath the ground. They are doing some of the research themselves, not in the large scale that we would love to see, but people have been given permission for ground prenetrating radar in many places.
Speaker 2: So there are individuals that have mental sensitivity that can see things in remote viewing that then is matched by brown penetrating radar.
Speaker 1: Grown Yeah, we've had We've had Russell on the program and we've had others with the remote viewing. Can you divulge what was found underneath either the Cufu or the Catherine Pyramid with the remote viewing. Did they actually confirm anything that we know or find anything.
Speaker 2: There's a room with documents that will be found and located underneath the uh the Cufu Pyramids.
Speaker 3: Documents, well, some of the documents could really be in the form of mathematics, like a there were a Robert Grant talks about you know that whether there are books or but pyriate that's probably doesn't exists. But if it's geometry like you see this, or certain signs and seals on the walls, then as you see behind us, this is of course just an illustration that gives us the information that we're looking for.
Speaker 2: That is to say, the Great Pyramids a type of time capsule. Not only does it have the potential of energy, but also has the area of music acoustics. We illustrated this and experiments we did in the nineteen eighties and nineties. You can see here in a picture of golden lights in the Grand Gallery and the Grand Calorie. When I was doing certain music tests, the sounds were so strong and amplified by the walls and the geometry of the interior of the pyramid that standing Columner waves were created and through this process a light minute manifested for a few seconds which we were able to capture as you see here. So the Great Pyramid is really a combination of different energy processes that I believe has been left behind as a blueprint of evolution.
Speaker 1: And if you can.
Speaker 3: See, if you're into science at all, on both sides on equal exactly parallel to each other, there's these little crevices and they would be perfect to hold types of anode or cathode energy that with water could create this hydrogen gas.
Speaker 2: So Chris Dunn is on the right track. He is amplifying work from my colleague Boris Ie and I was his scientific consultant, and I passed on all of the music work of f Sharp to Boris who then pasted under Chris Dunn. Chris is not aware of the fact that we were doing the musicology test also with a man by the name of Allen Howorth who was a musical designer for Star Trek programs one to six. So he brought together the top geologist, archaeologist, musicologists, linguist, pramidologist, each of ptologists. You have to have a team action, and we felt that this was just the tip of an iceberg that below the basement complex of the Pyramid of Coup for the largest pyramid, there would be documents that would be found that we give us some sense of why this was really the wonder of the ancient world, revealing a much earlier history if you managed going back not ten thousand years, but possibly twenty maybe thirty thousand years we're present.
Speaker 3: So to summon up. We totally believe there's something underneath the Giza plateau. That we've been there, We've looked at the data. You know, our association for Sayid, who was with us also on the shore expedition, was there with shock when they looked and saw on ground penetrating radars something under the paw of the sinks. All this stuff is valid, but are they proving it by the new research? Not to our understanding yet. Let's see more of how it works.
Speaker 1: We need we need more data. It's my opinion. I'm a Mayanist. It's my opinion that the technology behind pyramids is not Pharonic. It's not Pharaohs. These guys just found it. They showed up and adapted it. And it's unfortunate that likely when they were into the Great Pyramid, Kufou and Cafrine and the other scar, the Dojor Pyramids and many others. They gutted it of the tech that was in there. It took the technology out of the well.
Speaker 3: You know, when they did the little I think it's called Ukuwat going up, they saw metal handles on one of the blockage like door blockages. Yeah, so there was no doubt metal whatever material that was in various parts and that is gone. In fact, let me just show.
Speaker 2: So when we talked to Gottenbrink, he was very disappointed that he was not able to press forward with his initial findings. Yeah, it's the rooms behind they still called sending chambers.
Speaker 1: Problem when you have to deal with the Egyptian authorities. You know, they've also stopped the scan Pyramid team from revealing the data on this void above the King's chamber everybody wants to know about and I have to let I mean you guys, we all have to laugh at the fact that this new team, the Star team, didn't ask permission to scan the pyramid. They just did it and they revealed the data and the Egyptians are having a cow about it because they can't control the release of the data.
Speaker 2: Again, this is a military area. This is not just an archaeological area. It's it's a very sensitive area in a should we say a destabilized Middle East, So you can see from their viewpoints, and I would say this is aihuas he has brought tens of millions of dollars to the poor Egyptian people by his way of Egyptology. So I can understand their situation because the Europeans of the nineteenth century took tons upon tons of documentation in all direct So if I was in their situation, I would be somewhat reluctant to the outsiders is coming and display with their technical tools.
Speaker 3: Looks so much. Even above the ground, there's tons of pyramids as well, and it's like Mexico. If you find another pyramid, they don't want to know about it because if they find something, they have to protect it, they have to manage it. They have to and they're making a lot of money. In fact, we were shocked last time we went back. You know that they got lines and everything to get your ticket to even go into the Great Pyramid. I want to say that one thing about pyramids, because you mentioned it. There's a legend and this goes back to Herodidus about the area of one of the lakes Lake Morris, just again by Hawara and by the Joseph Canal as they call it, and Heradidas said that these pyramids go down into the lake as far as they go up. Now these no longer exists, but there's legends about them. So that's our argument that the water was critical for the technology, and hydrogen being one aspect, but you can actually do a lot more. Of course, with more sophisticated technology and water.
Speaker 2: Usin would be the potential of underground engineering that was done by those of a different scientific period of time that had that ability.
Speaker 3: So I'll just read these words. This is from Herodotus and here people.
Speaker 2: Want to check it out, the great historian.
Speaker 3: It's called the History by Herodotus, where he says, in about the middle of the lake stand two pyramids that top the water. Each one is fifty phantoms. Each one is built as much again underwater, so you know, every single one of these, I think even we're even saying some of the mastabahs have underground structures. So you know, it's hard to deny any of that situation. But that's where you know we're as well.
Speaker 1: Does Heroditus hint at the fact that this seems to be beyond the capabilities of the pharaohs that he encountered or the people he encountered when he was touring Egypt.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go and take a look at one thing that we publish in my dynamics, which is our remote viewing, but our social remote view This is where I was diving. I wasn't with a total gear, it wasn't that deep. But this is Bimini. This is the Bimini Road. And really, when you look at it in a fuller, you know way, we've only done it very primitively, you can see that there was much more even around Bimini, which is we would consider the ancient Atlantis. Right now, we're doing research in the Azor area. We have we're looking at a sonar to look to see if there's pyramids under the area of the Azores, because if you go to one of the nearby islands from San Miguel, there's an island called Pico, and that's we're talking the middle practically actually right on the North Atlantic Ridge in the Atlantic Ocean. Peco has pyramids. So you have pyramids everywhere. You also have pyramids in the Grand Canary Islands, you have them in the Mauritius. You have them in many, many places.
Speaker 2: All the great ancient cultures hit pyramids. Pyramids were a stepping stone to the higher cosmos, and that those were the legendary and the scientific converge where the ancients were told men become gods and gods become men. But we're also told in the ancient Egyptian texts, why do the gods hide themselves? Well, that's part of the experiment of life. And in my book The Keys of Enoch, published in nineteen seventy three, I show a picture of a world grid system where pyramid structures or unusual structures temple structures were used as connecting points with what was believed to be cosme civilization. This area shows a map of where we've been working in Indonesia, like on the island of Floris. We worked in South Africa finding these huge footprints exactly in the alignement with the Great Pyramid. We worked in South America finding city structures that go back thirty thousand years, and of course under Yanaguni, with our shock and others, looking at the way that later civilizations or societies would reinterpret and build natural phenomena into religious structures or pointers to the sky.
Speaker 3: And we know we doctor Chech was in something called the Temple of MoU because that was part of the work with Robert Shock. Although Shock does not feel that they were artificially made. There are stone structures near Yanaguni that look very much like the Peruvian stones that fit perfectly one to another, and of course Egypt has those same stones really close to the Sphinx that fit one to the other, so this is extremely important.
Speaker 1: They're funny because Robert won't acknowledge the Yana Goody feature under the water as an artificial structure, but on the island itself, there's a lot of anomalies that right does acknowledge as being artificial, which is strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so we would say that exactly, we would say that Yanaguni, what's underneath the water probably is no pyramids, but they do seem to be like platforms, maybe somethings, maybe a few steps.
Speaker 2: That are five different locations. Beside you have large stones that are placed very carefully on small platforms.
Speaker 3: So you can see this. Actually it's free now because it's been so long since this came out in two thousand and two, so it's free now.
Speaker 2: On the arcolage Iris DeMuro, who was crucial to this expedition.
Speaker 3: It's called the Temple of move and it's.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend it for those who are just becoming aware of the threads of information that connect the specific cultures with those dominant cultures in the West.
Speaker 3: So we honestly believe that one of the earliest cultures, and of course there's many that have gone before us, was the Lumerian or Mu was more the popular term, and of course Yanaguni is one aspect. You go almost straight down, especially in doctor hertax line, you hit the Isle of Flores, and Flores is where they found the Homo florencius. These are the hobbit.
Speaker 2: Beans, small beans going by some eight hundred thousand years as a proto humanity.
Speaker 3: And you keep going and you get to Gadong Padang I don't pronounce it right, and that is in western Java and that you're probably very familiar with is considered now a twenty seven thousand year old pyramid built in various stages. So this is of course controversial, but they did get some peer reviewed articles out there, and we believe this is showing that you know, people bill pyramids twenty seven thousand years ago again.
Speaker 2: Through the stepping stones to the Cosmos.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny. I just got back from Easter Island and we saw not only the moi, the big sculptures, but the megalithic walls that they're built under all are reminiscent of Cusco of ancient Middle East. So there was seemed like like there might have been a mother culture or a blueprint for pyramid building and for wall building that was handed down over thousands of years. We don't talk about that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly what's in the Temple of move So we are claiming, or especially doctor Hertech and others that were in there, is that the civilization was in the Pacific, And of course we do acknowledge the Aboriginal peoples in Australia is going back that many years. And then because of the we'll say the flood, which is not really a flight, it's really yes, while it is water rising because of the melting of the poles, that the cultures went and there was a yes, you.
Speaker 2: See this on the map how the Pacific Ocean rows. The land bridges that connect to Japan with China of course were erased, but Nonetheless, there was the diaspara across the Pacific.
Speaker 3: All the way to Easter Island.
Speaker 2: And beyond to South America.
Speaker 3: And that's we talk about that because we also do compare in the Temple of Mood that, as you said, those ancient walls, which are amazing.
Speaker 2: So for those who are interested this paper, the Riukian submerged landforms, that is to say, from the area of Janaguni are in our publication. Robert Shawk and I cooperated in this paper some twenty five years ago.
Speaker 3: I just feel they were man nte. They clearly were above ground at one point. He agrees with that.
Speaker 2: There's an anthropological spinoffs then that you can say, in spite of the geological changes, planetary change, the human guys have unique mythology of reinventing itself.
Speaker 1: Do you guys believe that Christum believes that the scientists that were behind the pyramid technology were gay As scientists, they were working on natural energies for human evolution, not the poisonous radiation that comes out of nuclear science, which is our big push. But he seems to think that the science was earth based, human positive energetics that were being pushed through these pyramids and through the technology.
Speaker 3: What do you say to that, Well, we were originally members of the American Hydrogen Energy Society. We think that all of the world should be using hydrogen energy. And there's various forms of making it. You don't have to use you know, other gases.
Speaker 2: En hydrogen, yellow hydrogen, blue hydrogen.
Speaker 3: So and that's exactly our proposal of what had happened in each So we agree. Couldn't agree more that using water and sun is all you need to gig gas that we can then drive our cars, run our houses, and dot dot dot.
Speaker 2: The bottom line, the Egyplier were able to build large earth based battery systems very inexpensively. They could be tapped and used and all along the Nile you have these small battery systems. So energy run by water, hydraulics and by the sun.
Speaker 3: And I have to add one other thing for hydrogen water and if you go google it, because we are also experts in HHO, which is connected with a certain way of doing technology, you can actually drink that and it's healthy. You can use it on plants and agriculture, and the Egyptians had plenty of that needed it of course for feeding the world during famines, then that works as well. So you know, we think hydrogen nowadays is just running your cars, run your airplanes. You can do many things. But it also is good for agriculture, and it's also good for our health, so you have many aspects, so I agree wholeheartedly.
Speaker 1: We can take a short break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we'll be right back with my guests, Doctors JJ and Desiree Hardtag talking about their work on the Gaza Plateau. Will rejoin you shortly. Doctors JJ and Desiree Hardtog are my guests today. We're trying to get more clarification on this Caffrey pyramid scan, getting details on just what we are seeing and if it is valid or not. So what should archaeologists, Egyptologists and other field researchers be looking for in ruins of this advanced civilization Because we're still uncovering places in Middle East like go Beckley Teppe. I was visiting Carahan Teppe. There seems to be some sophisticated t capital and columns that are uniquely carved. Is there something that we should be looking for that isn't a kind of a signpost to advanced tech.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, if you can go first, as you know, I go Becky Teppe, there are signs of the zodiac, but also signs of a different zodiac. So the symbols, the markers that would give us a concept of cosmology that would match our Earth based history would be very important. In other words, we're at the time of forbidden archaeology and forbidden cosmology coming together. The debates going on now in Washington, d C. Regarding what Beople called cosmic civilization are very real and if again, papers position papers are brought forth this year suggesting that we're not alone in the universe, suggesting extrasolar cultures did come to our planet at one time. This would explain the use of higher technology to make the underground sanctuaries or habitats that were necessary during times of solar flares or other situations.
Speaker 3: So we've been to Goebecky Tepley, and we've been able to also understand the fact that the reason they weren't not found until recent times is it was very systematically covered and so when they covered it, they probably removed any type of metallic or technology. As we all said before before they did that, So that they didn't want to have to destroy the stones, but they did move the technology.
Speaker 2: So also linguistically, you would be interesting to look for another language system besides the archaic Egyptian Semitic languages to see whether or not there are so called evidences of an Atlantean type culture and handwriting as symbols. So looking at the cosmology, looking at the new reinterpretation of history through science and symbols of a navigational culture would be very important. Tying Egypt and the Middle East into other cultures throughout the world will use the same mathematics, the same geology, science, the same understanding of where we are as a planetary society, removed third planet from the Sun. I'm fascinated though with the work that's going on. I think this is the greatest time to be alive, and I salute all of your colleagues that you've had on recently looking at the recalibration of synthetic apperture radar, looking at the new techniques I call it acoustical physics that will be used to hammer home of the fact that we're in a new page of scientific exploration and those who are looking in our direction with doctor Robert Schock and my colleague Russell Tark from Stanford Research Institute that there are mind dynamics the ability of paraphysical anthropology egyptology where some individuals can see these underground areas of information without having the use of technology as a primary source, but as a secondary source. So we are looking with both ends of the spectrum.
Speaker 1: I wish someone would do a a view of a remote scan, a remote tech scan of the underground part of the Caffree Pyramid, because all this tech, all this structural work that they're showing in these scans is a little too much to grasp.
Speaker 3: I think, right well, that's exactly, of course what Robert Schock did suggest, and they should allow for that. Although it's difficult to get the angle that would be needed to be able to see how much is underground, and people are requesting all the time.
Speaker 2: To Jozary and I have had to wait patiently with the Polish archaeological team out of Warsaw that we're connected with for permission to do the deeper probes that would be necessary.
Speaker 3: And that's not even on the gis of Latgal.
Speaker 2: We would need an international team of experts from directions to show that there's no cultural bias, there's no mythological symbolism that would be misinterpreted, so that this would be information for all humanity. The thrill of what we can do now with new scanning technology and a new doctor. Alvarez at Berkeley when he did the work in the careferent pyramide, and he was a hard no scientist, he said, I don't want to take all this romantic Egyptology as a source. I want to look with my own Nuwan penetration technology to see whether or not there is something that is there.
Speaker 1: You said one thing JJ about cosmology, and I think this is kind of a key that we're not paying attention to. Why were the Egyptians so interested in astrology? Why? Which is an energy based system? Right the planet's influencing the people on Earth. If you're a cosmologically based civilization, the subtle energy the Sun's putting out, the Moon's putting out, and these other planets are putting out, and their influence on the humans that live on Earth is extremely important. We don't talk about that right now, We don't even go there. And that's a huge, huge part of an advanced culture.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you say, yes, very much so, so there are areas of new information some individuals I've been working with and this has been my work with rem viewing of the pyramids on Mars is. The real story is the connection between the pyramids of Egypt and those on Mars. As you know the probes that were done in the nineteen sixties and seventies, particularly the Mariner nine showed in the elaisian Qua Triangle two data sets major minor pyramids does ratio in the picture Keys of Enoch That would suggest, if these are indeed artificial forms, that there were advanced civilizations probe in our solar system that could build garganguan structures hundreds of times larger than the pyramids in Egypt, which it would explain the mythology of giants that roamed the earth at one time that had to be upgraded very carefully over long periods of time, and this was done through the language of language of religion, mythology and new insights. I wanted to correct what I just said a few seconds ago, doctor Alvarez. It was not human technology, it was other scanning technology. But anyway, we're looking on a much larger picture of what was involved here and in our Keys at Enoch published in seventy three, you see the underground area underneath the Pyramids of Giza, that there are other structures, other tombs to be found.
Speaker 3: Well, what this picture also shows is it wasn't so much the sun the moon, but it's also the stars. And so doctor Hertak actually in his book in the nineteen seventy three before Robert baval though he would appreciate his work as well, that one of the star chafts and they've confirmed this, of course, and you see this now in many places points to Oriyan and the other to Alfred d'aconas. It's interesting because the connection of Osiris, who you can see right here in the back behind me with his lady friends, actually was considered to have a connection to the star system of Orian. And we personally feel that Orian is a star gate to other realities, to other universes. So it was like that they came from those places to the Earth to teach us.
Speaker 2: The inspire the great architects, the mathematicians of the ancient world to build these time capsules I call them prono monitors that would then would be understood in terms of a much larger posmos.
Speaker 3: And the other side of it points to as we said, draconis interesting enough, the Mayans also have a similar cosmology that you have those that are positive and those that are negative, and those are the influences that are affecting us on a regular basis. But one takes us to the highest eavens, the others takes us into the spiral or the spiral of the snake.
Speaker 2: So to apply it in the Middle East, we're looking now at those who would go with the way of the emissaries or the teachers coming from Orian from distant star systems to our planet, versus those they would come to help us a awkward way, take the wrong course of technological drift towards self destruction. And we see this being played out unfortunately in the Middle East, which means that the engineers, egyptologists, specialists have to wait in line really to get the proper paperwork so they can do the underground investigations. Nonetheless, great headways being made, and I'm really thrilled with the speakers you've had in recent times saying that we have wonderful possibilities of combining our technology and resources.
Speaker 3: So on a personal note, we really do feel that the grids around the world are being activated. You went to Easter Island. We actually, yeah, we're part of that was connected with our work at the Temple of MoU. We also believe that every single one of them Giza will say the places of Mexico, the places of all over the planet, and doctor Jack talks about these in his book Contact Areas for the Brotherhood. These areas are being activated at this time, and so more information will be coming out in everywhere and we'll start to see ourselves as really cosmic connectors, connecting to the heavens, but connecting to the sacred areas of the earth.
Speaker 2: And speaking about the heavens. I want to recommend a book by our late colleague and friend Gordon Cooper, whose book Lead of Faith suggests that the American government should come clean.
Speaker 1: You mean Gordon Cooper, the astronaut.
Speaker 2: That's right. We work with him on a book years ago. It was probably that book Thirty Languages written but the Sidney Sheldon, the famous novelist. Of course, it was a dramatization of contact. Contact but it suggests, in the words of Bernon Cooper, that we're not alone in the universe, and when we understand that we will see that the fingerprints and footprints of the Eloheim or higher intelligence has been have been recorded faithfully and placed in sanctuaries that we're now beginning to probe.
Speaker 3: And I want to emphasize this is not the nepheline who were the giants. We do believe that there were giants, the Volume and the Nephiline upon the Earth, but this was at a different time or crossing into this last six thousand years probably for some but ultimately we got control of the planet for various reasons, and this will we'll be waking up to the fact that we're not the only species in the universe.
Speaker 2: So the bottom line is we must be patient. We must have our steps towards perfection laid out very carefully by not only Egyptologists with some called romantic historians, but also geologists, those in remote viewing, remote sensing, and begin to understand in a sense of humility that we are coming into a realization and going way back in history, realizing that we had very advanced cultures in some way that were influenced by cosmic cultures, and at the same time we're beginning to develop through our technology, going back to Mars and going to other areas that there is the artifacts as we find on Mars or pyramids that would suggest that there was once a connection. This is why in Arabic the area of Chiro Egyptus called al Qahira, which means the space one or Mars. Why do we have these traditions in the esotery Coptic, in the Islamic traditions, in the Christian mystical traditions. Why do we have this because this is just the beginning of understanding the fuller blueprint of where we are as humans but also cosmic citizens.
Speaker 1: I appreciate what you are both saying, and it's always a pleasure to have you Jj and Desiree Her talk on the program. I want to just finish by asking your opinion of this star's technology. Currently archaeology archaeologists are using lightar to scan the surface in uncovering thousands, tens of thousands of unknown ruins and pyramids in the Mexico and Central and South America. Does it feel like SAR technology is almost in the same league? And hopefully the technology will be refined enough so that guys who are interpreting the data can give us a better look at the information.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the same principle as light ar, and yes, we're familiar with the work of National Geographic especially throughout all of the Guatemala and Mexico finding. Really they think that hundreds of thousands of people were living there, and we actually had research connected with that work. In doctor Hrzek's book, he came out with the Face on Mars, which shows these canals.
Speaker 2: That we find in beliefs through synthetic appertuadar over two hundred canals. It's almost unbelievable in jungle environment to find canals that could go more than a quarter of a mile. These are and they were connected canals.
Speaker 3: So yes, and SAAR, synthetic aperture radar and other aspects of it can show us similar data, but it does not. I mean they're using certain things for finding oil wells. That's the main thing. They want to go as deep as they can't to fine oil wells. But it depends on what they're doing. Now, if they had said they were looking under the sands of Giza too, and they sell chambers, that's more believable than saying they look through a ton of stone. Now, some people also say that the Great pyramid even itself is not solid stone, but certainly there's tons of blocks. Yeah, that's the difficulty in going down. If they said they were looking halfway up and they saw some interesting chambers, that's interesting. If they say they're going, as you said, a mile deep or even a half a mile deep under the rock itself of the Heffron Pyramid, that's difficult. Every government, every gas company, every oil company wants that same thing. So maybe they really will make money if they can prove it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: The home those your home Mexico as a gold mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The National Geographic people show that there was upwards they claim of ten to fifteen million people that's went through the population of Europe during the Middle Ages that lived there, over over sixty thousand artifacts of interest and curiosity. So we are indirectly involved with that research. Also in fact in the paper published by the ENA, which is like the Smithsonian Institute paper from nineteen excuse me, twenty seventeen looking at the pyramids in the Yucatan Peninsula, which re researched in very scientific terms with NASA technologists. So we have several papers available on the internet in Spanish, in Portuguese, German, the languages that would say that we are just beginning to scratch the surface of our human creation story. We are Homo universalis universal humanity?
Speaker 1: Excellent?
Speaker 3: Give us your website right and what we're doing also, so our website is really keys of dot org, although you can find one of the papers doctor attacked it at futurescience dot org as well. And I do want to say if people are interested in the pyramids, we're going to be at the Bosnian Pyramid. This is the second time we've gone there because it's so much fun actually, and it's in June fifteenth to the twenty second, twenty twenty five. It will be in Bosnia. It's almost as you can see a whole week there's you can't get into the pyramids and people are questioning whether they're valid or not. But what you can get into, as appropriate for what we're talking about is many tunnels. And doctor sam Oshmankovist feels that these tunnels will eventually take him closer and closer to the pyramids themselves.
Speaker 1: Are you going to have doctor sam Osmano Mitch with you, guys? I know this is his tour, well it's his tour, okay, not.
Speaker 3: Only are we there, but Michael Tillinger is there, Klaus Dona is there, and a few other friends. So you can find it if you google Bosian Pyramids, her Tech, h U R Tak and Klaus k l a U S Klouston. Yeah, Peo, who's the one that found the Bone of Ecuador. We're making that huge giant and he still does research everywhere. He'll be with us and you can find it again. June fifteenth to the twenty second.
Speaker 1: Wow our weapons.
Speaker 2: We know that our friend Robert Shock is very critical of this is considered nonsense, but we're looking at all possibilities.
Speaker 3: But the tunnels are fun of the other.
Speaker 2: Structures around the claimed pyramids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had We've had doctor sam on a number of times and it's always of course, the Bosnian governments kind of shut his operation down a little bit, but to be able to get underneath those tunnels and see that with him would be wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they also, I don't know if they'll do it this time, but last time they took us to one of these walls that actually looked just like you see in Yan and Goni, just like you see in Cusco. So you know those technologies are everywhere, and I do believe that there's pyramids all over the world that we don't identify, and not all of them have to be made of bricks and stones.
Speaker 2: But as the Russians have shown, Google, I've shown that you can use synthetic material and have the same effects. Right, So we are honorably please to be connected with all of the great guests that you've had. The story goes on, and I would say to those of you watching this program, just be positive. We're going into some major changes of recalibrating our historic persion.
Speaker 3: And just to talk about the pyramids one more time, you mentioned go Beckley Teppe. One of my favorite places is not Mount nim Root, which we've been there too, amazing fabulous and that's all made with nothing but gravel. But you can't move it because once you move it, it all collapses and just falls down and comes back. It would take like a mirror goal to be able to go underneath there. But they know that there is probably some sort of cavity inside as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish they would point the satellite at that area to see what was underneath that man made mound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's only stones I mean little Britain stones, so you probably could get even more data. No, the technology is fabulous. Light our has been great. There's more technology that we can be used, and hopefully the new technology that of identifying what the points are saying from this gentleman professor in Italy will really show.
Speaker 2: More reforring to the keys at Enoch. When we solve the pyramids, as we go to the higher areas, when we realize that we are the capstone bringing all of this together and seeing the pyramid really as a type of measuring paradigm for many levels of science, then our cosmic counterparts will come back. They'll come back through assistance going to the next level of intelligence. Because the world is based upon the symbol of the pyramid, which isn't the carbon atom.
Speaker 3: And pyramid actually means fire in the middle. So we do believe that they could ignite not only the world with better technology.
Speaker 2: But we know knowledge.
Speaker 1: But you know, you guys, I go through this issue every single year. It's like are we ready for O for old brothers to come and say hello? Because I think we're just too crude. You know, we're militaristic. We shoot first, asked questions later, they don't want to deal with us right now, or do they.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly what they say. Supposedly when they were talking to Israeli general and he said, you know, people want to can we start releasing it? The et said, no, we're not ready. I don't know. I think we are, but we'll see where it goes. It's gonna happen, probably in our lifetime.
Speaker 2: So that's why we're thankful for you and your program.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it. Hey, listen before I let you go. What US based conferences are you guys speaking at this year?
Speaker 3: Well, right, we're going to be doing Contact in the Desert. That's the main one, probably in the end of May. We also do conferences in Mexico and Europe and probably even South America this year as well. If anyone's listening from those places, we don't if it's in a different language like Spanish, look at clavesd Enoch or in German look at Enoch. These are areas places that talk about our work. We don't usually cross match, which is why the Bosnian tour is not yet on our website.
Speaker 2: But we keep an open mind and a compassionate heart. This is what inspired the great architects, the great singers, the great thinkers of the movements of thought throughout human history. And so if we can say two words at Ostra with the Greeks to the stars, stimulus of the great creation.
Speaker 1: Great to see you both, Great to have you on the program, and thanks for joining me.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now, really what we can do is just wait for more confirmation on these obstacles, these these anomalies underneath the pyramids, and you know, until we can get verification, some proof, some other scientific testing, we really have trouble validating what what we're seeing, you know, what's being interpreted. So that's I mean hopefully either someone's going to use ground penetrating radar or I mean light aur is not going to work. Lighter is only good for a few feet under the ground. We need to have boots on the ground. Perhaps, and this is very very unlikely, but the Egyptian authorities say, hey, there are four relieving chambers in the Caffrey Pyramid. There are the beginnings of shafts. We can document that it will never happen, but it's nice to think about. We think about the Egyptian authorities agreeing and verifying that there are anomalies beneath these pyramids. But until we can get further data, we can only shake our heads and go, I hope, so, I hope. So it would be nice to see these underground shafts, these underground caverns, these underground anomalies, these structures. We would love to know more, but there's nothing more to see at this point unless there's another technology. I mean, really, you can't you know, short of digging, we can't verify any of this. So Baoni is going to have to, you know, convince us that these anomalies that he's showing us our actual phenomenon. So we can only hope. Nice to have the heart Togs on the program, I want to mention that I'm going to be hosting a panel discussion at the New Living Expo. It's gonna be May ninth, tenth, and eleventh. It's going to be held at the Marine Fairgrounds. For more information, go to New Livingexpo dot com and you'll see the entire program. You'll see the speakers. My panel discussion is on unknown technology in the Ancient passes pass and it includes Ben van Kirkwick, brad Olsen, Rick Rick, Mike Ricksecker will be there as well, and a couple other people that we're still adding. The show's been going on for like twenty years. It's kind of a small conference, but the panel's always fun to present and if you're in the audience, come up and say hi, I love to meet you and talk more about what's been going on. So the New Living Expo. For more information, go to New Livingexpo dot com. May ninth, tenth, and eleventh. That's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So if you're in Northern California or you're in Southern California in and you're in the area, stop on by and love to speak with you. All right, that's it for this program. I want I think my guest today doctors JJ and Desiree her Dog, coming to us from Los Angeles. As always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock, all right, take care of we will and we will talk to you next time.