Speaker 1: It was good boy, JD.
Speaker 2: What what's good? Everybody?
Speaker 1: This is Neil?
Speaker 2: What's good?
Speaker 3: This glow?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: And you're checking out the Cruise Show podcast. Make sure to subscribe rate Sure, let's go go go.
Speaker 2: Stop with it, man, it's the Cruise Show. Marlin Wayne's there, he is he?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? You got much more energy than that. I am a NAACP Award winner and I expect some respect you.
Speaker 2: You are absolutely trying to get guys.
Speaker 1: It's Marlin Waye. Yeah, that's the that's the greeting I was looking for. Thank you greeting.
Speaker 2: Marlin ways is taking over Flappers and Burdbank this weekend. It's tonight. Jackie Rmires is going with her fiance Nico. Should be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be at the nine thirty show tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hope I'm funny. We'll see stop it down, sick. I may work you stuff, but I got a great hour that I'm I've worked on that's really great. But I may not do that one. I may do something completely fresh and different, okay.
Speaker 3: Sick, Yeah, I will. I will tell you, and I will apologize in advance. If you hear a very loud, obnoxious Filipino laugh, that's my fiance. I am so sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, my man, Jackie, I'm don't worry.
Speaker 1: I know I'll I'll talk a lot of nonsense about him.
Speaker 2: That'd be great. I know she was wondering. She was like, do you think Marlon can roast him? I'm like, Yo, that would be crazy.
Speaker 1: I'll heckle him the whole time.
Speaker 2: They're all weak. When he had a job, that's right, yea, yeah, ain't seen.
Speaker 1: Let's just say this don't working yet. It's coming back, crawling, beging for his job again.
Speaker 3: No, but he has been texting us that he misses us a lot.
Speaker 1: That's that's what happens when they when they're about to come back, when life ain't good, he has a lot of time on his hands to think about how much he misses you. I don't know why he left. I think you guys fired him, made him believe he left me.
Speaker 2: Jedi my tricked him.
Speaker 1: No way you did. He walked on shore. I don't want to work.
Speaker 2: Here, flappers and bank.
Speaker 1: Nothing else to do. I know nothing else to do. I bet you he's not working.
Speaker 2: You know what I think he's uh, he's doing something with with with Apple, Apple, Apple Radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, you mean the Apple store. He's probably blue Shirt La Apple Products right now.
Speaker 2: In Sherman Oaks.
Speaker 3: Instead of the genius. They call it the common sense bar.
Speaker 2: When is there common sense bar?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Martin Wade Flappers in Burbank all weekend to nice seven thirty, nine thirty, then Sunday at seven at nine o'clock, guaranteed funny show. It'll sell out. Get tickets. Now you mentioned the NAACPO war. Congratulations to you and your family. You deserve all the flowers in the world. Congratulations is left. Thank you guys for entertaining us our entire lives.
Speaker 1: No, you should thank my parents for having sex ten times and my father never pulling out. They deserve all the praise. Just think about it. My dad's sperm is winning awards. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Isn't that legendary.
Speaker 1: That's legendary, bro, that's crazy work. All of his sperm is doing something in life. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yo. So after the Super Bowl, did you end up hitting Drake and checking on him or no?
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, I think he's fine. Drake has enough money to buy me, he got a plane. I don't think. I don't think if I had his number. I call him, but he gave me like his WhoSay number, so I don't. I don't think I got the real number. Terrible. Yeah, but I did call Kendrick and he didn't call me back either. I didn't get more famous. Give me the real number.
Speaker 2: I've been texting Kalid for six years and not a response yet.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I never gave you my number. No, and maybe I'll give you a break one.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: See, let's say I won't even give my whole say number.
Speaker 2: Are you eating right now?
Speaker 1: Can I eat? Can I live? Can? I just made a burger. I made a burger patty with no bread and a salad on the side. There you go, Okay, I'm trying to look good. I'm trying to see my six pack at fifty.
Speaker 2: That's right, bro, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: I try to having sex with I'm tired of having sex with a towel on or a T shirt. I want to take off the whole thing. Man, Let it be you know, let it be still. You know you're getting fat, you're getting belly. You're getting the belly when you saw having sex and a T shirt.
Speaker 2: That's my whole life.
Speaker 3: Man, are you a socks honor socks off guy?
Speaker 1: You have sech in a Dodger's shirt. I know you.
Speaker 2: Dodgers jerseys, and when that one's dirty, it's a Raiders one.
Speaker 1: And blue socks. And when you do the Raiders is black socks. Me.
Speaker 2: I'm in my Valezuela jersey, my gee.
Speaker 1: And Teddy white with a stain in.
Speaker 2: It, you know, stopping stains all around.
Speaker 1: It, one of the one in the back.
Speaker 2: Hold on really quick, Jackie. What was your question?
Speaker 3: I said, are you a socks honor socks off guy? During sex?
Speaker 1: Yes? It depends on how bad I want it, you know, sometimes you're in the moon. Sometimes you know, the pants come off with the shoes on, and I mean having it and I got shoes and socks and no underlay. You like, how did that happen? That was very horny.
Speaker 2: But you know what, the shoes coming off with the pants like, it's a one piece.
Speaker 1: I make it stuck, but I just keep it all right there, Just bundle at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Y'all were waiting on Scary Movie six to Marty. We can't wait, man, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm writing right now with my brothers. I just left the session to come talk to you guys, and I'm going right back in the room, back in the theater to go work.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is it true you're really writing apart for Soldier Boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm writing apart. I'm a chopping his head off.
Speaker 2: Is an involve a crack bipe?
Speaker 1: Why would I spend my time writing apart for soldier boy?
Speaker 2: Would be funny, could be funny.
Speaker 1: I told you he talked his way out of there. I almost I almost put him in a movie, you know. I was just like then he started ranting for fifteen minutes. How you're gonna try and beat me up? I'm like, you mightter get a chest before you talk this announsense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his chest is actually concave.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I'm gonna fighter. I'll fight him after after after he fights Blueface, because I know blue Face is gonna make his his face blue.
Speaker 2: All right, We ain't on blue Face to get out.
Speaker 1: Man, he's gonna be black and blue. He's gonna be black and blue face.
Speaker 2: Marlon, Wayne's that flappers in burd Bank all weekend, Man, catch the kid live, Man, it's gonna sell out. Get tickets right away, Marlon. It's love always, bro, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Man, always loved. Thanks my guy anything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, we saw the Make America Laugh Again hats. We saw the Make America Laughacan hats. How are those moving?
Speaker 1: Oh they're moving like hot cakes. I'm about to put them on my on my website, Marlon Wayne dot com. So y'all look out for those. Those are moving fast that I may be able to actually give. Let you get him an apartment the proceeds. I know he's homeless. Everybody donate to let you don't be like that.
Speaker 2: Appreciated Marlon, Thank you, bro, you got it.
Speaker 1: My brother steak y'all.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Pay checking Rich from The Crui Show. Thanks for listening to The Cruise Show podcast to make sure to subscribe, and hey, auto download so you don't miss an episode. So so, so so so