Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, gangs all here. It is time for our community connection right here on K one the one you trust, get real ministries.
Speaker 2: And uh, we've got a big march coming up here. How are we doing? Everybody all is well?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Tom, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: It's good Friday, and it's a significant day in Christian life, in Christian history.
Speaker 4: The only thing good about it was what he did was for us. That's the only thing good about it. His resurrection, the resurrection power. This is Easter Sunday. We call it Resurrection Sunday. But Pastor Joe Kohla has been doing an amazing job going all over town to different churches and promoting those churches in the neighborhood for people to come out and participate in in Resurrection Sunday to our.
Speaker 5: King, King King Yes, any churches past yes, So thank you Joe. And then tonight at five o'clock at the Unity Square, we're holding a crosswalk and so we have some crosses and I everybody else has any crosses, But we're just going to kind of walk around with a cross and pray and it's going to prepare the grounds. Also why we pray, but we're it's in remember in some Jesus. And if you've never carried across, come try. It's it's very very you'll it takes you to another level of appreciation and and and humility to Jesus.
Speaker 4: So I was blessed enough back in twenty twenty to go to the George Floyd event in Milwaukee, I mean Minneapolis, and I carried across in Minneapolis. And we went from Minneapolis to Chicago to Brooklyn, New York with my family from Longview, Texas Treasure's Church, Gary Donne and Alan Johnson. But anyway, we carried across and all these different communities. During the George Floyd event, I don't know what else to call it, but we saw so many people come to the cross. Once we got to each destination, we walked through the neighborhoods with the crosses and all we had. We had a gathering point that would gather up and people would start coming to us and surrendering their lives to Christ.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 4: There's there's you know cross, something about the cross.
Speaker 3: Amen. Amen. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well we're going to be having the you know it is resurrection Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yes, a We're going to have Jesus Burger on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely Jesus Burger.
Speaker 5: The weather is not favorable, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, count on inside.
Speaker 2: I can see it might be no Saturday.
Speaker 5: Too, on Sunday if it's if it's clear and and.
Speaker 6: And we can do it. We always do Easter on the roof, he claims from the roof, and we do worship. So it's a it's a outside event, so everybody can hear the.
Speaker 4: Hospel once again, weather permitting. So last month March against Smith Jesus Burger was amazing. Miss Maria was there last month at the at the March Against Smith's event.
Speaker 2: Hi Maria Hawk, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Hi there?
Speaker 7: And the testimonies were were amazing.
Speaker 6: I was floored.
Speaker 7: Excuse my voice. I was floored by a lot of those testimonies. Yeah, the powerful testimonies.
Speaker 4: Powerful powerful testimonies from people that have been in the world, drug world, trafficked, etcetera, etcetera, different things, and the testimonies of how Jesus Christ brought them out of this out of that world. And it's all about Jesus. I don't care what we say, what we do. End result is it's about Jesus. If if our lives isn't in the end result about Jesus.
Speaker 3: We're living for ourselves instead of for him.
Speaker 5: Yes, we had we had a lot, a lot surrender that night, Yes we do.
Speaker 6: And and I can't honey baptisms.
Speaker 3: I don't even know, I don't even know.
Speaker 5: It was it was.
Speaker 6: It was very fruitful and and and very.
Speaker 5: To me. It was the best march against mess slash fintnyl that we've we've had.
Speaker 3: So there was there.
Speaker 4: Was probably one hundred people there at one given time. There was at least one hundred people there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say so too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So tomorrow will have Jesus Burger, which is the same, just without the testimonies. We staw testimonies, but it's the same. It's Jesus Burger at twelve at Getroal Ministries. And if you come out, it's a whole different environment.
Speaker 3: That's just a different annoying.
Speaker 6: You can't explain it. You got to just show up and be there and explain it.
Speaker 5: How.
Speaker 6: That's where I got saved in Texas. Jesus Burger.
Speaker 2: So you got a good ladder to get chup there on the roof on.
Speaker 4: So absolutely absolutely yes, Jacob, give it you Jacob's ladder.
Speaker 5: The building was was a little rough, but we got a good roof this time. One year we had a roof, we know, seeing the holes. The Lord was holding us up. The cestimony in itself, absolutely, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: You know, people are like sometimes like, man, Lord, I'm sorry, I'll let you down. Wait stop just a minute. You're not holding you You're not holding him up. He's holding you up.
Speaker 6: Holding us up. It was, it was, it's amazing what and and so, yeah, God is good, that's good. But we've got a march coming to.
Speaker 2: Yes, tell us a little bit about Maria.
Speaker 6: And yeah, hallelujah.
Speaker 7: We're going to praise the Lord, praise the Lord publicly on the streets of Artlesville.
Speaker 6: And we're so excited about it.
Speaker 7: And all the planning meetings have been phenomenal because it's the spirit of God and people just they really want to be there, they want to worship Jesus, and it's just I can't wait. And the Lord has he told me recently, he said, this isn't about numbers. We want as many people there as possible, but it isn't about numbers. It's about the state of people's hearts when they get there, and that includes the state of my heart too. And I'm kind of reminded of Mary and Martha, because since we're planning it, we have it, we might get tempted to be Martha running around trying to make everything right. But if we do that, then we're not going to be worshiping Jesus. And so I want to go at the feet of Jesus like Mary and really have a spirit of worship and and and actually experience it for myself in a way that benefits me spiritually, to not just everybody else. And so the Lord is preparing my heart. I pray that he's preparing everybody's heart who's going to be there.
Speaker 6: It starts at sixty six.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's a one mile march, and and it ends at Unity Square and we'll have a servant, a worship service there, testimonies, music, evangelism.
Speaker 4: Yes, what's amazing about this event is going to be proclaiming the name of Jesus on the streets of borders Ville. Absolutely starts at ten am. This is a worldwide event. This isn't a local event.
Speaker 3: This is worldwide.
Speaker 4: And what what I'm trying to relate to folks, is this the fact that it's ten o'clock somewhere right now.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: It's always ten am somewhere. So this thing is going to go all the way around the world just like that, people proclaiming the name of Jesus. And you can't you can't tell me that the spirit of God isn't moving now, but isn't going to move mightily when the entire world is worshiping him at one.
Speaker 6: Time shifted, shift a lot more.
Speaker 3: It's going to be amazing. Hang on, bird, better get right.
Speaker 2: Or get left?
Speaker 5: Yes, right, And I believe the Lord's preparing the grounds already. He's already done a lot, just recently. Bring the churches together. So your church is not involved. It isn't pointing up out it yet. You can reach us some things.
Speaker 7: But one to say my phone number. I didn't do it last time.
Speaker 6: Nine all I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Nine one eight two seven zero nine nine seven to one and that's nine one eight two seven zero nine nine seven one. Please call me. If you're a church or an individual, call me and I'll set you up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, just just just be there. We got to get your set up to be there because it's gonna be amazing. It's going to be life changing.
Speaker 7: And I'm wearing this green shirt. This is the site team shirt. They'll be in fluorescent green and it says staff on the back. Because we still need more. That's the one place where we still need more people volunteering is to help man the barricades and man the street corners and stuff like that. So if you can stand and walk for long periods and do a little bit of lifting, please call me.
Speaker 4: So news flash, I just spoke with Ken Dawset with On the Rock ministries this week and he said he would love to be a part of.
Speaker 6: Yes Praise the Lord.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he's got a team board that's off the charts.
Speaker 6: He's so yeah, Wow, everybody has to be involved. Something you can do. Just be involved.
Speaker 5: This is something good for the kingdom that's gonna shift. And I I'm you were you were chosen for such a time as this.
Speaker 6: You were chosen so.
Speaker 1: Well, you know she was talking about how you know, been praying or and then all of a sudden, here it is. It works.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Answer.
Speaker 5: It was like it was almost like a smart share in the spirit.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm lost there for a secon.
Speaker 5: Tablet of your heart.
Speaker 6: So tablets together Okay, I got it.
Speaker 7: That's how it's been all along, this whole thing, from one thing to another, just one miracle after another.
Speaker 4: And the Potter family, you guys, you all have blessed us in so many ways.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: For Jesus Burger, we got a new donor for meat, and.
Speaker 2: Craig Green, yeah and his family.
Speaker 4: It's Prairie Uh, Prairie Dome do very Dome Restaurant in wool Rock.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We picked up a new sponsor for Jesus Burger from Yeah. They are blessing us with forty pounds of Hamburger meat each time we do this.
Speaker 3: So that's about one hundred and sixty burgers.
Speaker 7: That's about And I want to tell you those burgers are just like brom Burgers.
Speaker 6: I had to.
Speaker 7: I had one, my dog had one. It was just like Broms.
Speaker 2: Killing me, killing me.
Speaker 7: So Jesus cooks really well to Painted Horse was our sponsor and it switched over to Craig Green.
Speaker 6: But they were amazing.
Speaker 4: Painted Horse has been so good to us as well for years. They backed us and sponsored us. And I saw Kelly yesterday as a matter of fact, and and all is well.
Speaker 3: Thank you, painted horse, Kelly and.
Speaker 4: Mark, thank you, all the Bartles, everybody that's ever done it's single thing that has ever said one single prayer for us.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and even the nasayers. Thank you.
Speaker 4: My dad you said, I don't care if they I don't care. I don't care what they say about me as long as they say my name.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 6: So we got march.
Speaker 5: I don't think become The date March for Jesus is going to be June seventh, right, Yes, June seventh.
Speaker 6: Ten am, gets there a little early to stage by nine o'clock Saturday, Saturday. And that's not this Hurday, that's June seventh.
Speaker 7: Conicle Phillips parking lot at nine am.
Speaker 5: Yes. And if you can't march, then we'll have a spot at Uni Square Park where you can just worship there.
Speaker 6: It will be the same song.
Speaker 1: And we do have a.
Speaker 7: Best for the elderly, right, yes, And I've got I've got people who already want to be on that bus. So if you don't, if you can't physically march, but you still want to be in the march, you can ride that bus, call my number.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And then also well Randall crampton' beget that.
Speaker 4: Could very well might be might be picking up barricades with one hand to drive with you.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, it could be. It's like Kevin planning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: My goodness thinks this is great. And then coming up also we have we had the day Prayer.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, mark National Day of Prayer. Once again. I've been invited. I'm honored beyond belief. I've been asked once again to come and be a part of National Day for Prayer, to pray over the churches here.
Speaker 5: So if you can be there at Ka Life at six thirty, it's it's amazing.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's it's a different it's the church is coming together. It's another you know, things are shifting right now. More even more churches are coming together, and it just what.
Speaker 4: An honor to be a part, What an honor to be a part of anything, any organization that's going to lift up the name of Jesus.
Speaker 3: I'm there.
Speaker 6: Jesus has grown in Bartlesville. It's amazing.
Speaker 7: People are entering the Kingdom and I feel like the revival spirit is just oiling up.
Speaker 6: Absolutely all over. Yeah, we're preparing the soil, that's right.
Speaker 4: So you do know the first evangelist was a female, right, and she come running from the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people would like to kind of just put that aside for something.
Speaker 7: You know what I tell people, Baylam had to listen to a donkey. So if you hear the gospel from a woman, just remember Bayalem and how he must have felt.
Speaker 6: It's not that bad.
Speaker 2: Now there's your reading assignment.
Speaker 5: But but we've got the march tonight and the prayer.
Speaker 6: The Crosswall Cross Cross tonight.
Speaker 5: If you can be there at five o'clock un Square Park, everybody's invited. And then tomorrow is Jesus Burger twelve o'clock at Getroal Ministries for one West fourteenth Street.
Speaker 4: What service from the rooftop ten thirty am service Resurrection service.
Speaker 3: Resurrection Sunday ten thirty am.
Speaker 6: Yes, can go somewhere and Mario watch on Facebook?
Speaker 2: Where can we find out more about the march?
Speaker 7: Just you cauld we were on Facebook. You have to ask to join, but I let everybody join. There's no questions.
Speaker 6: Asked for Jesus and Bartlesville.
Speaker 7: Yeah, March for Jesus Bartlesville twenty twenty five on Facebook and call my number nine one eight two seven zero nine nine seven one yes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: And if if this is if you if you don't have that, just remember just Facebook, right Facebook, you can message us if.
Speaker 6: You see one of these around town. This is a Ford.
Speaker 5: If you see one of these post players, there's a a QR code you can scan that too.
Speaker 2: That's getting to be popular these days.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know just how we got all this information and that was a lot in fifteen minutes, but I don't.
Speaker 6: Know, father, So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Here go another miracle.
Speaker 1: We weren't even on fourteen. I want to thank you all for being with us today. You have been watching and listening and being blessed today, and thanks for being with this right