Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R, but your freaking idiots all right?
Speaker 2: Uh, don't forget about rock theban cash giveaways, thirteen of them every weekday here on jr R for next almost couple of months.
Speaker 3: Taco Bob Yep.
Speaker 4: You get keywords every hour, starting it right around nine oh five. Five after the hour, you get a keyword, Enter it at our website. Ready for those JARR winners. Keep on rolling in, baby like they always do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have us on at work. Just grab the keywords. You put them in at the website WJR dot com and someone's randomly picked each ower to win a grand might as well be you. Does the name amit Patel ring a bell at all?
Speaker 3: Yes? It does? God, how do I know that name?
Speaker 2: He was the former Jacksonville Jaguars employee convicted of stealing twenty two million dollars from the team who's now serving time in federal prison.
Speaker 3: Yes, that would be him.
Speaker 2: Through his attorney, Patel has announced that he is suing Fan duel Oh because it's their fault that he stole money. The lawsuit alleges that fan Duel quotes actively and intentionally targeted and preyed on Patel with quote incentives, credits, and gifts to create, nurture, and expedite, and or exacerbate his addiction, with the only possible outcome that he would ultimately hit rock bottom. Patel suit is seeking two hundred and fifty million dollars from Fan dueling, compensatory and punitive damages.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Patel, you stole to gamble. They give the the disclaimer at the end.
Speaker 2: They give you the number to call if you think you have a problem.
Speaker 4: I can tell you off the top of the head. It's one eight hundred. Gambler, Patel, pick up the phone man. Yeah, don't be getting on these these you know, fambling things.
Speaker 3: Face your demons.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, good luck. You're just trying to pay off your your dirtiness. What was the line I heard in a show.
Speaker 3: And Shad Khanna going to deal with it? I heard a line of the show.
Speaker 2: It's only an addiction if you can't afford it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Head's Fan Duel's fault, buddy. Okay, yeah, good.
Speaker 3: Luck, good luck.
Speaker 2: Doctors in Russia have successfully removed a large glass jar from a man's bowl after a risky surgery.
Speaker 4: I knew you were going to finish that with either bowel or recked them. It was specifically a vase or in this case, a va.
Speaker 3: Vaz i was in his ass. Okay, well uh.
Speaker 2: The man had inserted the pine sized glass during a sex act, which could have led to severe leading or fatal organ damage if the jar shattered inside him. X ray images revealed the jar had moved into his bow, high in his bow.
Speaker 4: He needs to just have flowers in there like normal people. You know, if he had flowers while it was there, If he no, if he had flowers, that.
Speaker 3: Would be something. If he had flowers and said valls or whatever.
Speaker 4: If he had flowers there would mean that he had a lover that was getting the flowers and he wouldn't need to be doing the the vaz games.
Speaker 2: They removed that, as well as a condom and lubricant without breaking the glass.
Speaker 3: I guess his whole kit was in there. I don't even want to know what was going on in this session.
Speaker 4: He was probably going out to a p diddy party. He had everything loaded and ready, and and then I realized that those parties are not happening right now.
Speaker 2: I have some more on p Diddy that situation a little bit later on later, idiotide.
Speaker 4: Every time more news comes out on that, dude, Oh this is this will be something to get into a little bit more. You talk about having money and no problems and all that, right, my god, prime example, and you said it of somebody who just had too much money to where he got to a point where needed something new and something new and something else.
Speaker 2: And he wasn't the no money, no problems.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: That wasn't that I know.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying he's an example where you think no money, no problems. Money got him a lot of problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you get you get into that mindset that you're above and above the fray and no all right, time to talk about the goat. Somebody said one minute, the goat? Which goat do we hit? I know you said not sports related?
Speaker 4: This is it?
Speaker 2: Well, actually it is sports related. Did a doat run onto a field? A goat ran in a half marathon on and won a medal? This in Newfoundland, Canada on Sunday. He's his owners caught up with him. Joshua, who I guess as the marathoners were going by, he was interested and jumped in about halfway through, and by god, Joshua finished the half marathon.
Speaker 3: And or chatter started about how there has been a gold that had kind of joined in out.
Speaker 2: Of the race.
Speaker 4: I was asked to, I guess, volunteer and participate at the finish line for the marathon.
Speaker 3: My job essentially was to present the medals to the runners. So then the owners essentially kind of caught him.
Speaker 2: I sent and brought him down to the finish line, at which point then we awarded him with his medal. Take a look at the Facebook page of Joshua. I'm looking at him right now, Old josh that's a big goat too. Yeah, he just jumped in and that's cool, ran along with everybody and did I have that story? I'd really like to use that for a good news network if I may knew that was coming.
Speaker 3: I can make it copy if you need it for later use. No, I'm good, I'm good, all right, thanks, Oh as I got waiting for me.
Speaker 2: I'm still picturing it with flowers in it.
Speaker 3: No, that one is again, it's if he had flowers from his lover. He wouldn't have to cover on demand.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: I want to satisfy