Speaker 1: Is Gerald Slinty of Trends Journal dot com. And again Gerald has been at the forefront of this telling people what was happening with gold. It was what was it? Gerald? Was it the beginning of twenty twenty four, he said, it's going to be a great year for gold than it was and this year has been even bigger. And you said all along, you said Trump is great for gold, and we saw that right after the election, everybody was dumping gold and going for crypto because they knew that he was going to open up everything for crypto. I said, the fundamentals haven't really changed with anything, and they didn't. And so after that short period of infatuation, gold and silver took off. So what's your take on all that. We're just talking to Tony Ardban of Wisewolf Gold and he was talking about the big challenge for him right now is how how rapidly everything is changing. I mean, we're seeing all time highs after the other. You know, just a couple of days and you see a couple hundred dollars in increase in the price of gold. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, yesterday's podcast that I did, I said gold spiked up. I said, get ready for it to You're going to see a downturn too.
Speaker 3: Nothing goes straight up or straight down.
Speaker 2: And like gold yesterday hit my what about four thousand, three hundred I think eighty four dollars an ounce. Wow, and now it's down about one hundred and thirty dollars from that high today.
Speaker 3: So here's the deal. Let's go back to.
Speaker 2: September of twenty twenty three. It's not ancient history. We said that gold bottom when it hit one thousand, eight hundred and fifty dollars an ounce. I was on King World News, whole bunch of actually this is the bottom. So that was September, and then October, November, December, January, tewod we said, this is going to be a golden for gold. Gold went up last year almost thirty percent. And again, as you said, you know, first everybody was negative on gold when Trump came in, and we said, no, that this thing's going to turn around. And it has and it's some about fifty five percent this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 3: So here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Go to CNBC, go to the Wall Street Journal. Only the facts, only the facts, not one damn word about spiking gold prices. Zero zero zero zero yeah again. I've been at this for forty five years. One of my books Trends.
Speaker 3: And this one over here.
Speaker 2: Trend tracking far better than mega trends. Time Magazine, nineteen eighty nine. I wrote it, and I told them how I became a political atheist when the Iranian conflict broke out and they taught us to hate Iran without ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of the people knowing how the United.
Speaker 3: States, the CIA, and MI six.
Speaker 2: Of the UK overthrew the democratically elected government of Mozdeg in nineteen fifty three because Mozadeg had a nerve to say the oil in Iran belongs to the Iranian people, not Anglo Iranian oil better known today as BP or standard oil better known today as Exon Mobile. It belongs to the Iranian people. No it doesn't. I'm Winston Churchill. Look at the data that they finally printed in twenty seventeen, that slimy, ugly piece of crap that everybody loves to telegram between him and Kermit Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt's grandson to overthrow the government.
Speaker 3: So people.
Speaker 2: Then they brought in the Savak, the secret police that made the SS look good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so cramated by the CIA. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when they this happened in seventy eight, that's when I became a political atheist. And little Jimmy Kana, oh, the Dinney Khana, they we been like so much a Kanda, the peanut farmer, probably with a pera cohonas the size of peanut. Oh, the guy that brought us up. Brazinski, Oh, Brazinski. Oh, the Polish s b over there that came over here. We got to stop those Russians in Afghanistan because we gotta let the Taliban take over.
Speaker 3: Oh you forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Oh, and they created the Musja Harden better known today as well.
Speaker 3: Kita. Yeah, that Jimmy Kanna.
Speaker 2: He comes back from spending New Year's Eve with the Shah and his wife. And in those days they got out of the helicopter, all the little boys in their costumes, all dressed up into the new drag things. Yet you got Spati says a Shah is the island of stability in the Middle East. And the Bronx used to say, BS has.
Speaker 3: Its own sound. This thing's going down.
Speaker 2: And I started playing the Golden Futures movies back then, so I bought my first gold, I go about one hundred and eighty three dollars an hours. Now I'm going back to that because now what they're saying is that gold has not gone up like this since the nineteen seventies because of that and spiking inflation. Okay, it's totally different, nothing to do with what went on back then.
Speaker 3: And here's the deal. This is in your trends.
Speaker 2: Journal this week and now economic update. This is not the nineteen seventies. Back then, Americas quote we're number one, and quote the exceptionals.
Speaker 3: Those days are gone. It's a different world.
Speaker 2: Back in nineteen seventy eight, when gold prices started to spike, America's gross domestic product was two point five trillion dollars, while third world China's gross domestic product was around one hundred and fifty billion.
Speaker 3: Wow, think of that.
Speaker 2: This is a country of what one point four billion people and all they had was one hundred and fifty billion dollar GDP. Wow, today it's around twenty trillion.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: India's GDP today is over four trillion. Back then it was one hundred and thirty seven billion. Another country, well today they have like one point four billion people.
Speaker 3: So everything changed when this slimeball, this.
Speaker 2: Arrogant little piece of scum that's now worth about one hundred and thirty million dollars. A little nobody beware of slick Willy. There's a T shirt I did in nineteen ninety two when he ran for office. He brought China into the World Trade Organization. You look at Chinese GDP from nineteen seventy to two thousand and one, it's a little up like that, then it shoot straight up.
Speaker 3: So going back.
Speaker 2: And according to AIA overview, the combined GDP of the expanded Brick groups including new members and partners, is projected to be around seventy seven trillion in twenty twenty five, representing approximately forty percent of the global GDP. Seeing trouble ahead today, President Trump blamed bricks for their quote attack on the dollar and their attempt to weaken its status as the world's leading currency.
Speaker 3: So there you have it. It's a whole new world.
Speaker 2: There is no relationship between rising goal prices in the late nineteen seventies compared to today, and prepare you're ready for the death of the dollar and continuing rising goal prices.
Speaker 3: Yes, so this is the story. The bricks.
Speaker 2: Now control are in charge of nearly fifty percent of the world's GDP. They have enough of the United States geopolitical and socioeconomic hegemony.
Speaker 3: They want nothing to do with the dollar.
Speaker 1: I can understand that. I feel the same way personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh, it's the death of the dollar is coming.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: America became the country that our founding fathers fought against. Remember, the son never sets on the British Empire. We kill and slaughter people all over the world. But so letti, so you have to calm down and speak properly like we do. So the people swallow our crap. So they kept fighting war after war after war. And then what happened after World War One? The British pound went way down and the dollar went up because of all the wars they fought and all the money they lost. The same thing is happening in America today, the exact same thing. Oh oh, remember remember Trump selling himself as the peace candidate. And again the cover of our magazine A man, a piece or a piece of shr you know what. He had his quotes when he was running for office in twenty twenty four, and now his quotes since he took office. So, oh, now we're gonna they just passed a bill almost a trillion dollars for the Military Industrial Complex mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then when you put into CIA the NSA Homeland Secure Homeland Security, a crap thing that little Georgie Bush made up in two thousand and one, you're looking about one point four trillion.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we became the country our founding fathers fought against.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to stop that his drug dealers over there in US whim.
Speaker 1: And it's usually we become the monsters that we fight, isn't that the case? I mean, we see this over and over again with countries. You know, you become the monster that you fought, and as you point out, we become the British Empire.
Speaker 3: Yep. And again this thing with Venezuela. Oh man, I got.
Speaker 2: Somebody knows that I support Trump and I'm glad that he's stopping those drug dealers from bringing those drugs into America.
Speaker 3: And you're kidding me, what thats what proof do you have? What proof do you have? Well?
Speaker 2: The intelligence said they have it. I said, you don't kill people. You got to bring them to court to bring them up on the charges. You don't just kill them because this is what you think and what I said, and when they finish and I said, grow up. These are motor boats fifteen hundred miles away from the United States.
Speaker 3: What wait, wait, what are you? A little motor boat's goning fifteen hundred miles. Now, let's go back to what nobody talks about.
Speaker 2: Zero yeah again, yeah, one, one article after another in the in the in the media about what's going on in uh Venezuela that the United States is doing, and.
Speaker 3: About all about drugs.
Speaker 2: Not one word, not one word about how try to overthrow the Maduro government when he was president back in twenty and nineteen. Yeah, you got little boy Guido one Guido, remember him, a little boy of nothing, a little shirt nothing.
Speaker 3: Nobody talks about that.
Speaker 2: Nobody talks about how the United States try to overthrow the government.
Speaker 3: And they sent the troops in from Colombia into.
Speaker 2: Venezuela and they got wiped right out in detail in your trends journal as it was happening in two thousand and nineteen and twenty and twenty zero zero words about it. And they're selling the crap list, stopping those drug deals at drug law and the people swallow the crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it just like with Canada. You know, he said Fitnel's coming in from Canada. That's not true at all, and we know that's not true e Venezuela. But what I was going to say is that even if these people, even if they gave him due process, right and they stopped the boat, say checked them, they found out they did have drugs, and they would arrest the people. That's what they're still doing in other areas. So we know that that policy hasn't changed, so we know that it's about regime change there. But even if you stop somebody, you find out that they are dealing drugs or something. And as you point out, these boats, I don't know if they could make it that distance or not, but I doubt that they could. But you don't kill them, right, there's no death penalty for smuggling drugs. They go to jail, but they don't get a death penalty. So how in the world could you justify giving them a more stringent penalty than they would get if they were if they had due process and were tried over something like that. I mean, the whole thing just stinks to high heavens it's just amazing.
Speaker 2: This is an article in the Toilet paper Record in New York Times ten sixteen twenty five. US authorizes covert action in Venezuela.
Speaker 1: Yeah, appreciate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think they're sending CIA into Venezuela. So what if Venezuelas sent their CIA into America?
Speaker 3: Why? How dare they? How dare they? We could go to any country and do anything that we want. How dare anybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same crap with Israel. Oh oh, we're the chosen people. We could kill anybody anywhere. And don't you tell us what to do and.
Speaker 3: Shove this settlements line up here? You know what.
Speaker 2: It's a violation of the Geneva Convention and Article two for to the United Nations. Oh no, it's not. God gave us this land. I don't want to hear your fairy tale. I don't want to hear your fairy tale. Oh no, God told Abraham and Moses. Oh yeah, God got locked draw never said anything in three thousand, five hundred years.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear your fairy tale.
Speaker 1: Well, as an idea to say that we're exceptional, we don't. The laws don't apply to us, right, we call it American exceptionalism, and we call it, you know, for the Jews are called God's chosen people, right, But it's the same idea. Yeah, the standards don't apply to us. You know, there's international rules for everybody but us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And now let's go back to Venezuela. You think the United States would have invaded a rock, Syria and Libya and Venezuela if their major export was broccoli.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well we have a history at oil. Yeah, that's right, we have a history as Smedley Butler pointed out about going to war in Central and South America over fruit.
Speaker 3: But got it.
Speaker 1: But it's not fruit that people care about anymore. It's the oil, and that's why we're there. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's no question about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And they're not making any bones about it. It's kind of interesting, I think. Did you notice that the admiral who is in charge of the Southern Command, which is you know, all these different this this you know, military group that's gone down there with the ships and everything, as well as the B fifty two's that they were flying over the last day or so over Venezuela. The guy who's in charge of all that. His name is Admiral Halsey. Did you see that he resigned. There's a lot of talk as to whether or not he was pushing back on Trump and he doesn't want to go forward with this because we've seen one military legal expert, the people who are the top people for JAG and multiple administrations coming out and saying this is a war crime. What he's doing, this is a violation of international law. And so when you look at this, this guy is less than one year and what is typically a three year term, and he just walked because he didn't want to have anything to do with this.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, they wrapped up the Ukraine War.
Speaker 2: Germany pledges two billion dollars in a Germany on Wednesday pledged more than two billion dollars in military age for the Ukraine. On Oh, Germany like World War One, I.
Speaker 3: Like World War two? Better?
Speaker 2: Now we got merk sulvadard Germany. Germany third largest economy.
Speaker 1: In the world and shrinking fast.
Speaker 2: Largest largest in Europe. And they're in a recession for two years, heading to the third Oh no, we're not heading No, I'll have ZDP is going to go up zero point two percent all right, you're in a recession, but we're borrowing a trillion dollars to stop those Russians to build up our defense. Oh, in the infrastructure, they got all the tanks. I'm not making this up. Trillion dollars. We got to stop those Russians. We only killed twenty five million of them in Operation Barbarossa in World War Two, and now we've got to kill more because if we don't stop those Russians, they're going to invade Europe. That little Catson Macron, the little boy over there in President of France, right with a peck of the size of his pencil if he has one, we're gonna they want to send troops into Ukraine. Starma, a little nothing of a boy in the UK with their economy going down, we've got to build our defense. We've got to stop those Russians.
Speaker 3: Build it.
Speaker 2: When all else fails, they take you to war. The global economy is failing. Let's go back to gold, all right. Yeah, that's why gold prices are spiking, and that's why they won't tell you about it. The whole economic situation in the world is going to crap. According to the OECD, the debt level is almost three hundred and forty trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what they'll do is they'll tell us about gold when they've got everything set and the raid to pull the trigger on the war, as you're pointing out, because people are going to be really angry about what's happening. We're starting to see the pushback a little bit in Germany and in the UK, but they keep their boot on the politics there to make sure it doesn't really get through. People know what's happening. Everything is going down because they this is a self inflicted wound by the the people who are leading the UK and Germany, you know, by merch, by stormer, all these people with their their Green New Deal type of thing, you know, their their climate mcguffin. They are destroying their manufacturing base and destroying their economy and destroying their standard of living. All these things are being destroyed. It's like national suicide being committed by these national governments. And so of course they've got to have the war because they are killing their own economy. And when people figure that out, that's when they've got to take them to wars. You always say, yep, ye bureau craps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, from your city, to your state, to the federal government. A bunch of slime balls telling us what to do and how to do it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Again, this is very important again as a trend fourcaster.
Speaker 3: It's not what you like, what you want, what you wish.
Speaker 2: What's what is is the election going on that's going to happen in a couple of weeks for the mayor in New York City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mandani, Right, a little boy of nothing. Again, we've both been thirty three years old. You're just starting to grow up.
Speaker 3: You don't know anything.
Speaker 2: Anyway, He's thirty three years old, and it looks like according to the polls, he's going to win the race. He's twelve percentage points over Cuomo, Little Andy. Cuomo was running as an independent and Curtis Sliwa is on the Republican side. He only has fifteen percent support. Okay, thirty three year old guy. Now again, this is what you do, is trend forecast.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you before you get you just mentioned the percentages. Is it for I have to get more than fifty percent? Or what happens in a three way race there in New York Just a person who's got the most votes.
Speaker 2: Okay, from what I know, I couldn't be wrong. So now this is another article. This is now, this is again. This is why I tell our staff the writers, pay attention to this.
Speaker 3: You are ready.
Speaker 2: This is This is from Yesterday's New York Times, right uncertainty as people seem to welcome a military coup in Madagascar.
Speaker 3: And it goes on to say.
Speaker 2: Madagascar erupted into cheers on Tuesday at the stunning fall of President Andrea Rogero Lavonia, who was impeached by parliament and ousted by the military.
Speaker 3: In rapid succession.
Speaker 2: You ready, following weeks a violent youth led protests that rocked this impoverished South African island nation. Remember youth led protests that rock this impoverished South African nation. Now the article right below it, gen Z finds a voice with protests across Africa, and they're talking about first Kenya, then Madagascar, now Morocco. A wave of protests under the banner of gen Z has swept through parts of Africa. Each protest has had specific causes, but under the surface, each reflects the failure of elected governments to provide economic opportunities for the young people.
Speaker 3: Now, remember what I just said.
Speaker 2: I just wrote about the first one impoverished South African nations economic provide economic opportunities for young people. Is also that they didn't they know it's a good article. I'm not condemning it. There's protests going on in Indonesia, same thing, protests going on in Nepal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was say Nepal. I remember covering that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, all young people. Now, let's go back to New York City.
Speaker 2: A thirty three year old guy, you know who's votes. He's getting young people. The young people have no future. It's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gen Z is jen zero. They can't earn a living, you.
Speaker 2: Go to college, you're deep in debt, you can't get a good job. And now AI is wiping out a lot of that stuff too. That's why this guy in New York City is winning. I'll give you free buses, gonna lower your rent, I'm gonna get more housing. He's going for the people that are impoverished and the young people have no future.
Speaker 3: The facts are all there. Nobody's talking about this.
Speaker 2: What I'm putting together right now, it is going to be protests all over the world again, go back to goal prices, gold is going up because the global economy is going down.
Speaker 3: End of story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, absolutely true. And so you know when you look at this, they don't want people to see that. Let's talk a little bit about the stable coin stuff. This is their effort, I think, to do the way I see. It's a couple of things going on with it. First of all, it gives them the power of CBDC without calling it CBDC, and they can pretend that it's something else and still get that same functionality. But I think it also is a way that they can package and sell their government debt, the t bills that other central banks and stuff aren't finding. What do you think about the stable coin stuff, especially since we just add pay Pal and their stable coin partner, minted Gerald three hundred trillion dollars worth of stable coin that of course they don't have, right And so again this is like a fiat currency. It's just like you know, declaring it out there. And that was there for about a half hour before they got rid of it, which is more than twice the entire world's GDP. They just added these numbers to their account there. You know, what do you think is going on with the stable coin stuff, and where is that happening, you know, with the with the crypto stuff.
Speaker 3: Or will could not have come up with a better name.
Speaker 1: That's right, not stable and not a coin.
Speaker 3: Call it a stable coin?
Speaker 2: Who are you're talking to one of my six years old what stable coin? A thing invented back by nothing and printed on nothing, totally digitize crap, and you're calling me the stable coin And you're a thousand percent right. They're going to make up abdc's these these fake coins and we just got rid of valid debt.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, you're one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you about the real estate because you've been head of the curve on all this commercial real estate stuff this day of the real estate bubble. Do you see this push for tokenization which is not just stable coin but a lot of different things, especially real estate and Larry Fink Blackrock, he made a lot of money out of the debacle of real estate securitization stuff that happened to pump and dump with that, and so they're looking at trying to tokenize a lot of real estate. What do you think they're trying to do with that? And what do you think they're going to be able to do with that. Are is this going to be something like securitization? Do you think that that's what they're trying to do? Is to excuse me, sorry, I had to sneeze. Is that going to be their way of manipulating the real estate market that is in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 2: They're going to try, but it's not gonna worth it won't be worth anything.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: You see the problems going on already with these a number of banks.
Speaker 3: I am just a number of them.
Speaker 2: There's going to be again we're saying this and nobody else's is going to be an office building bus again. Tracking trends is the understanding where we are, how we got here, and where we're going. When they launched the COVID war, can't go to work, stay home, and people saying in themselves, you know I was traveling, getting you know, getting up at five o'clock in the morning, travel an.
Speaker 3: Hour and a half feature I'm not doing that anymore. And then I'm a guy.
Speaker 2: Let's say I got ten stories in an office building.
Speaker 3: I don't see him anyway. They're in cubicles. You stay home.
Speaker 2: You look at the office vacancy rate in the United States. Let's go back to twenty nineteen, before the COVID War that began on Chinese Lunar New Year, the Year of the rat. In January twenty twenty, the office vacancy rate was around eleven percent. Take it, nobody there. Now it's double that. Almost about twenty percent is going to be huged to faults on these loans because they don't have the tenants anymore and they don't have the money to pay back their loans and the banks don't have the money to cover them. It's already happening. Now you're starting to see the banks and like Zion and others, it's going to go down. Let's go back to twenty twenty three, again not ancient history. Silicon Cogban, Valley Bank, Signature Bank, and First Republic.
Speaker 3: Went down.
Speaker 2: The markets are crashing and gold prices are spiking.
Speaker 3: That was three banks. You're going to see thirty one hundred.
Speaker 1: Banks maybe, yeah.
Speaker 2: Start going bust from the office building bust. It ain't coming back, and that's going to crash the equity markets along with what they're just starting to talk about it. You go back to with Trends Journal January twenty eighth of this year, dot Com bust two point zero.
Speaker 3: Yeah, again, we only go.
Speaker 2: By the facts I mentioned before about slick Willie Clinton, and I mentioned this before on your show, before he brought China into the World Trade Organization. Go back to twenty two thousand, ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college.
Speaker 3: Today nearly seventy percent.
Speaker 2: Young people are totally AI high tech addicted. And the Chinese are not stupid people. Matter of fact, the young people are probably a lot smarter than the dumb here. He's a different culture, and our culture is going down big time when you look at what the people look like, how they dress, how they the whole thing's going down. So you've got a country at one point four billion against three hundred and forty seven million. Now whether it was China doing oh, they're holding back on the rare earth minerals, so you need those things for chips and things. Yeah, we won't talk about the only they got like over ninety percent of control of it anyway, but they're also going to lead it. Because you're also looking at companies like I had a article over here. Google is just investing heavily in India in their AI world. India another country one point four billion people here it is Google plans to invest fifteen billion dollars on India Hub. Google announced on Tuesday that we will invest sixteen billion dollars in India to establish its first artificial intelligence hub in the country. The Asians are going to take over AI. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. You don't invest all your dough in a trend that was just born about three years ago.
Speaker 3: It's an infant.
Speaker 2: They've well again, the facts are all there. They've well over invested in these companies that aren't making money. They're deep in debt, and they're saying it's going to come back up. It ain't going to come back up. China and India are going to lead the world in AI. Is going to be a dot com bust in America, it's going to crash the equity markets along with the office building bust. The pe ratios in the s and P five hundred and on, get way at the top, way at the top. And then you have the magnificent seven oh, the only forty percent of the markets they control seven company, how about all the rest of it?
Speaker 3: We won't talk about the rest of them.
Speaker 1: So you see AI is becoming Asian intelligence.
Speaker 3: Right absolutely, you go perfectly shid.
Speaker 1: Let me get your take on what's going on with Argentina and our farms here that are being hurt by the tariffs. Of course, you the twenty billion dollars of bailout and currency swaps and stuff like that that are happening that Treasure Secretary Scott Bessett put together. And at the same time he's also orchestrating, he said, another twenty billion dollars coming from private banks and others that are out there. Meanwhile, the farmers are going out of business in Arkansas, about one out of every three farms is about to go under. What do you think this is about? What's your take on all that?
Speaker 3: What the hell are we giving helping Argentina for?
Speaker 1: We want to make Argentine and great again?
Speaker 2: That little clown boy again, I.
Speaker 3: Took out the trademark.
Speaker 2: We own the trends researches too, owns the trademark presidential reality show. Yeah yeah, all right, another little clown boy, another arrogant piece of nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. He went to Washington and he made a big deal out of presenting Trump a letter that he wrote to the Nobel Peace Committee saying they should give the prize to Trump. He had that letter reprinted and framed, and he handed it to him. And that's worth I guess twenty billion dollars right there? Don't you think?
Speaker 2: You imagine twenty billion dollars going on as our country's rotting in front of us?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know where I am up here in Kingston, right drive I could drive to Montreal four and a half hours. Hm, Amtrak, you know, am crap right across the river in Rhinebeck. Take the train from Rhinebeck to Montreal. You know how long it takes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ten hours? Ten hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I could drive there in four and a half hours. Look at our rail system, look at our roads, look at our bridges, look at the filth of our city. And that arrogant bassing boy and arrogant, arrogant, arrogant, arrogant.
Speaker 3: Oh what was it with the Sorrows Gang at one time, wasn't he?
Speaker 1: I think that's right? Broke the Bank of England?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, take an hour? Money to help Argentina. How's our country's rotting?
Speaker 2: How about twenty billion dollars to rebuild our rotted country. Got a hell's celenty, you're not a member of the crime syndicate.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing that makes me upset about it is that as soon as they gave that money to Argentina, Argentina said, oh, well great, we've got some cash. Now let's drop our export taxes on soybeans. And they, you know, China just stopped buying soybeans from the US market completely zero. And so they step in and they sell it to China. So we give them money and then they cut the throats of our own farmers even worse than Trump is doing. And Trump knew this is going to happen, because it happened in his first administration when he started playing around with tariffs and other things with China. They retaliated through the agricultural market because that's where they are the big customer. And so when you look at this, Trump cares nothing at all about the areas that are his big supporters, I think. And yet they still love him. You know, he could kill him and they still love him. It's amazing to me.
Speaker 3: Was stupid?
Speaker 2: I mean again, the majority again, like my father may rest in peace. You know, I get upset about what was going on, and he saved me. Son, Take it easy. People have little minds. And again, let's go back to the facts. Let's go back to nine to eleven and little Georgie Bush, a little boy of nothing, a little clown boy.
Speaker 3: Don't you know my daddy was? Who was that guy?
Speaker 2: We're gonna get that guy, Osama bin lad general wife. Ninety percent of Americans swallowed the crap coming out of that little jerk's mouth. We go to the Afghan War, the longest war in American history, that we lost only costs US a couple of tillion bucks. I only killed a couple of hundred thousand people. Again, the majority of the people know nothing. It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather and I rate Tyler's minority. Keenan setting brush fires of freedom and the minds of men, said Samuel Adams.
Speaker 3: And I'm irate. I hate my.
Speaker 2: Money being stolen to give to criminals and to kill other people. I don't want my money to go to kill other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree. What do you think about Trump's police state moves? You know, when he's you know, I certainly don't want to see us being swamped with illegal aliens coming in here. I've always said the big issue is the welfare magnet. And we just had a story this week where we had a guy who did not have his identity papers, like he's living in Nazi occupied France. They arrest him and they let him go because he really was here legally, but he didn't have his papers on him. So he's going to have to pay one hundred thirty dollars. And so it comes out in the story that was from maybe New York Times or something, and they said, he said, I don't have one hundred and thirty dollars. He said, I'm living an apartment that's paid for by the government. So it's like, what is he doing here? Why does he have legal residents that's here. And so I've said, and the way that you get these people that are here, if they're working, I don't really have a problem with it. But if they're not here working and earning their way, they should go home and we should cut off the welfare to them. But instead, what Trump is doing is he's sending out these thugs, these goons who are bullying people in the street. We got helicopters, buy helicopters. They're gropelling out of the helicopters and attacking apartment buildings in Chicago and things like that. You know, I was when I was at Info Wars, I was against the police state. But now the right is all about that. And when I complained about it on social media, Gerald, I get all these people saying I voted for this, I want this to happen. Well, you know, f around and find out type of stuff, right, and so they're cheering this. It's no wonder. We can't get anybody to show up at it Occupy Peace rally because they want civil war in their own country. They want the government's going to come out and shove them around and hit them with tear gas, kettle them into a certain area and beat them. And they think that's a great thing. You can't even remember when it was happening to the conservatives five years ago. What's your take on all that?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go with the immigration problem, and we only write the facts in your tres journal. They were letting them come in here, go to Marshalls, go to Target, go to home Depot, go to Low's, signs out in front all the time. Help wanted part time, full time. They let all this cheap labor come in again, going back to the gen zs. They have no future. They let them come in because they were hiring cheap labor, instruction, on and on.
Speaker 3: They wanted cheap labor. So now they're in here.
Speaker 2: That's they let them come in. Yes, they wanted them to come in. We wrote the facts as it was happening in your journal number two. Now you let them in here, and now you're throwing them out like this.
Speaker 3: How disgusting. Yeah, I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And ice again, that little arrogant piece of scum, Little Georgie Bush. He's the one that gave us homeland security that we never had before. Oh yeah, all right, that courses how many, probably hundreds of billions of dollars for the stupid crap.
Speaker 3: What are you doing this to these people for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, let him in here, leave him alone.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're all drug dealers. Oh no, they're all criminals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm a moron.
Speaker 2: I believe the crap that they're shoving down my throat, just like I believe Georgie Bush. Again, to me, anybody that calls themselves a republican and democratic liberal conservative liberty.
Speaker 3: Grow up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, grow up?
Speaker 2: Could you think outside of what you you believe in your little circle? How about just looking at the facts. No, I won't look at the facts. So I agree with you one thousand percent. You said it, You nailed it perfectly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Some guy replied to me and said, it's a civil war. It's on. Just accept it. And I said, well, there's a civil war. I'm fighting against your concept of it, so you can accept that because I'm not going to give in on this stuff. Just nothing makes me more angry. You know, we look at Chicago. Yeah, they got a big crime problem there, but you know, you'd see dozens of people who get shot over weekends, you know, because of the gangs that are there, because of the drug war stuff that's there. But when they did that rate against the apartments, I mean they were dragging people in the middle of the night, families and kids and zip tying them. One one elderly lady said, I'm going through all my life, I've never had a gun stuck in my face before until these federal goons did it. And it's like, I'm not okay with that either. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: I asked stuff.
Speaker 1: Hal Hitler yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And again this is the other deal that no one talks about it. And we warned us when they launched the COVID war, everything changed. As I used to say and still do. When people lose everything and have nothing left to lose, they lose it. When they lock down the country for almost three years, they destroy the lives and livelihoods of millions of people.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and they're doing it now with the farmers again. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All the kids that were forced to stay home, can't go to school, can't go out. They got all screwed up and they stayed like that. And again all of the facts, look them up. There are seventy four million one to seventeen year olds in America from January Ruary twenty twenty to June twenty twenty three, when the CDC stopped reporting the numbers. Out of seventy four million one to seventeen year olds that were forced to stay home, under two thousand died of COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: And according to the CDC, sixty one percent of those hospitalized for COVID were obese.
Speaker 1: And they're dying in the hospitals because of what they were doing to people in the hospital. So Yeah, it wasn't some.
Speaker 3: Vote what they did.
Speaker 2: And again we're talking about the with the mental and why crime is what it is.
Speaker 3: And number two, when we.
Speaker 2: Could talk about the global economy, it was artificially.
Speaker 3: Propped up for three years.
Speaker 2: Yes, that brought us the inflation and all and the cheap money flooding into the system. And again, the global debt, according to the CDC OECD is almost three hundred and forty trillion dollars.
Speaker 3: Don't go to work, stay home.
Speaker 2: Here's free money and billions and billions, remember for the airline industry and all their big buddies. Oh, don't worry about it, here's the money they created.
Speaker 3: COVID.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, COVID changed the world dramatically. Go to look at China. They come out of an article again yesterday about how, oh, China's inflation rate keeps dropping because they say, because this, people have are hesitant on spending since the COVID crisis pandemic. They call it, none of the people aren't spending because they had three years of zero COVID policy and they destroyed the lives and livelihoods one hundreds of millions of people.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, I believe that the COVID nonsense was the other shoe to drop of nine to eleven. Really, we had the first one of the Germ Games was just a couple of months before we had nine to eleven. I think it's two months before, and then you had the anthrax attack and stuff like that. So they've laid this foundation and practiced it for twenty years. But then, you know, when you look at nine to eleven, that changed America. It set us on the course for a police and surveillance state. But nine this COVID stuff that's global, and it has all kinds of economic percussions that you're talking about, set in stage for UBI, universal basic income and for government surveillance and control and ID and it's been global, you know, So that second shoe of nine to eleven was a global shoe to drop. I agree absolutely.
Speaker 2: I've ran into these people.
Speaker 3: I knew the guy many years ago.
Speaker 2: He lived here, and she stopped by and he's with his wife and he lives in Turkey, and she's Turkish, very bright, I said, And I said, he said, how things up here in Kingson? I said, everything closed? Everything changed after COVID. You know, it used to be.
Speaker 3: Places that were just played music places.
Speaker 2: All over here. We're partying to two three o'clock in the morning. Now nine o'clock at night, it's dead.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: COVID changed everything. She said it changed everything in Turkey too. Yeah, just like he was saying, this is a global impact. Yes, and again the second country to lock down was Italy when the average age of the people dying there was eighty.
Speaker 3: One years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And when did it hit America? Kirkland, Washington, Kirkland, Washington, Where the hell's that us? Some little place up there, Washington. When did it hit an old age home?
Speaker 3: Yeah? People forget about this.
Speaker 2: And the Geeks were the first ones, by the way, in America to lock down because they got all that dough from everybody going zoom and this and that and that and this and that and that and that.
Speaker 3: They were the first ones to lock down.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 3: So he can make more money. As I said, they got it wrong.
Speaker 2: In the King's James Bible, they say the meek shall inherit the earth. The geeks have inherited the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Well, you know, let's I want your take on this. I see this as you know what Trump is doing, And certainly when I see the responses of people cheering this brutality on the streets and saying it's justified because they don't like the left, every single one of them who would come back and cheer this kind of brutality would say something about, oh the left, don't left, don't understand this. We've got to we got to beat them, we have to go to war with them, and all the rest is this is uh is the purpose of this truly to start a civil war, to escalate this left right animosity. Uh what he's doing here with ah, you know, the thuggish tactics. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, but it's definitely a civil wars already, it's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know again, we need a new third party. It's they again, Look they.
Speaker 2: Look, they look at the look at the defense bill they pushed through.
Speaker 3: It's it's a UNI party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: Did you like genocide, Joe?
Speaker 1: It's a uniparty. But they keep this conflict going between the two.
Speaker 3: But we need a third party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told you. I took out the domain name about a month ago. We the People's Party dot us. That should have been gone back when the Internet revolution began. Yeah, and then I took out the one we the People's Party dot World. You know, once upon a time we used to call these little clowns public servants. We have a servants. We have a servants to their politicians. You do what I tell you to do. I'm a little andy Cuomo. Don't you know my daddy was Or how about up in Canada? You had that true dope, remember that little little clown punt?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you.
Speaker 3: Know my daddy was here?
Speaker 2: It was a Feidel castro. I'm not sure it wasn't. What a little jerk after another. Again, it's a money, it's a crime syndicate that people call a government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think one of it tell us about all this stuff was the fact that Trudeau was doing the same stuff as Trump, who was doing the same stuff as macarn It didn't matter what country, it didn't matter what supposed party you were with, all on the same page, all marching in lockstep. Weren't they truly amazing?
Speaker 2: I remember remember the people that were the health experts.
Speaker 3: Remember that guy we had over here, Rachel Levin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy who cut his things off that became a was from Robert to Rachel or something. I gotta believe this ugly stupid clown telling me about health.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, a ugly little piece of arrogance scum.
Speaker 2: Who's the first book I worked on natural healing back in the nineteen eighties and I have an honorary doctorate from the National University Health Sciences.
Speaker 3: Racial Your ugly.
Speaker 2: Little piece of scum selling you a lion junk?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm the.
Speaker 2: Health Minister of Burka, one little ugly clown all over the world telling people what to do.
Speaker 3: Did you run after another?
Speaker 1: Did you catch RFK Junior telling Trump he's going straight to heaven for all the stuff that he's done. I mean, RFK has become such a sycophant, it's a disgusting and telling everybody, no autism comes from tail and all. There hasn't been an explosion in talan all use. There's been an explosion in the vaccines that we have. And that's what he says his entire career. He was talking about that, and now he's become a every couple of days, we've got a new excuse as to why there's an autism epidemic. He was saying at one point in time, he said, well, I think it's circumcision that's out there. It's causing the autism. It's just become a joke.
Speaker 3: That's another thing they made up. Circumcision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't happen until after World War two. Yeah, my older brothers weren't circumcised.
Speaker 1: But it's become maha has become haha. It's a real joke, isn't it again?
Speaker 2: They I talked to Kennedy twice and when he was running for president, I gave him the most amount of money and an individual could give him six thousand, six hundred dollars, and I supported him. And then he came out in favor of the Israeli genocide and I got my money back.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the first thing he did was he came back and said, you know, I wanted to make it as if it was something that he had jurisdiction over. He wanted to talk about anti Semitism. Remember that, And you know that's not even There isn't any government organization that has anything that they can do about speech. It's prohibit prohibited for them to get involved in that, and it certainly wouldn't be under his Bailey Wig of of health issues, but he jumped into that again.
Speaker 3: Look at what's going on all over the world. Look what they're doing in.
Speaker 2: The UK, how they terrorizing people are coming out against it, Germany, one after another, one country after another. Again, what they've done to Gaza, it's a horror right in front of everybody's eyes.
Speaker 3: They blew the place. We're gonna have total victory.
Speaker 2: What do you what are you killing these innocent people for? You're bombing the place into total ruins.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, like I said, we become the monsters that we fight, right, we become the British Empire that we fought. They've become the Nazis that they fought. It's it's just you see this happening over and over again. How many hours would you give this peace? How many more hours do you think this so called peace in Gaza's going to last? I mean both sides are looking for every kind of excuse to start it.
Speaker 3: Up to last.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is from that's two days ago, far right foreign minister Bass. This is from Hahadaz, the Israeli newspaper, about on Tuesday night that there will quote be Jewish settlements in Gaza, there will be no Hamas in Gaza, no threat to it. You're ready for Israeli civilians living in Gaza for decades. There will be Jewish settlements in Gaza.
Speaker 3: You're ready.
Speaker 2: We have patience, determination and faith. You're ready, and with God's help, we will continue the series of victories and miracles God has done with us and achieve full victory here as well.
Speaker 3: What God you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Hey got someone? How about thou shalt not kill?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, this is a God's name in vain.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, they've moved pretty far away from the Ten Commandments in the Torah. They've got their whole they've got different Jewish religion than they did even at the time of Christ. So well, we're out of time. That's well, that went really quickly, as it always does. Trendsjournal dot com and if you use the code night you can save ten percent off. Thank you so much for joining us, Jerald, Always great to have you on. You've always got your finger to the pulse of the trends that are there. And it is a very very dangerous time that we're living in right now. Things are changing very quickly. So go to trends Research dot com. You can see a sample of it. You can save ten percent off with the code Night.
Speaker 2: Thank you Gerald, thank you, thank you for all that you do. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you the common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us, their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com