Speaker 1: Hello everybody, how y'all doing. Welcome to the jam session. Now the jam session. First of all, have happy Tuesday and everything. I hope as well. Where you at now? I I I feel like I'm getting innudated, and uh s, somebody has to exclaim to me this chick with the president. I mean, I did not cover this story on Dark Sky's News and Information. It it is because of r OF. It's a reason because all of this, you know, is well weird and weird is probably a understatement because I'm looking at how people are reacted to this story. Now, some people have did they research because they heard me asks like, well, who the fuck is this chick?
Speaker 2: Who is she?
Speaker 1: And they came back and they said Natalie Harp like she's the one to be with Trump. And I'm like, y'all make that shit sound so normal, Okay, So I take it, Okay, she's the chick that like bes with Trump. Now I don't understand why this is not a bigger story. And I could give you a hundred reasons on why because and I'm not going to do a hundred, but I will tell you a few.
Speaker 2: Now, One is she like talented in like military.
Speaker 1: Advisory, National Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: And the answer is no, she don't do none of that.
Speaker 1: Then you must ask yourself, well she don't do that, Well what do she do? And I've gotten, you know, all kinds of answers, all kinds of answers that we need to take into consideration. They said, like she knows like technology or some shit. It's a picture of her with a laptop, two laptops. So do the FBI know her? Do the CIA know her? Do the Secret Service know her? Cause we know they's secretive? No, I want to know has she been vetted? Because she's pretty close to the president.
Speaker 2: And I was saying earlier, and you know that there's no like.
Speaker 1: Proof of anything, you know, like that I'm saying or thinking, but it just went through my mind, like what if she knows witchcraft?
Speaker 3: Where I.
Speaker 2: Not for real? What if that's her space? I don't know. So we're gonna talk about this throughout the show.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna see if we could get a better understanding of who this chick is. I mean, when you hear her name, she sounds like defenseless, like Natalie harn you know, but I don't know, man. So so Phil, we'll take a closer look at it, because I'm curious because I mean I did ask like who she was, and I did see like a story and like they broke it down like what she do, But they didn't tell us what she do, Phil, They don't tell us what she do. They like she had like a quick rise to fame and now well she's here. The fuck that doesn't answer any of my questions. So yeah, we're gonna have to take a cook closer looking. We gonna have to try to find out what's going on right now.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the jam session. Oh yeah, we got music.
Speaker 1: Hey see, I still gotta put something in the air.
Speaker 4: The tough that you goa shouldn't spaking off. That's got to be that wi k. Everything got to gotten. I feel from left you this time. Let the night time for blacking coming.
Speaker 5: I n't top acting thing up, but they should have been a man to slay up that gave the ticking.
Speaker 6: That intend tack in.
Speaker 4: Let's go play some time talking about our flock.
Speaker 7: But the little fifteen peter some amazing but look my school Sandu baby an they.
Speaker 4: Took because the you got to give him to just Okay, I got.
Speaker 8: A big about me yet us to do it? The god the lake something by did about started the light? Oh the play hack a burt.
Speaker 6: That it's not saying that.
Speaker 9: Some of them in the river about come because people about hid the persis.
Speaker 4: What's the time of play?
Speaker 6: But what they do?
Speaker 10: You can't pick a pair of a stay.
Speaker 4: Say a thing we do the thread of time?
Speaker 6: When it's that?
Speaker 4: What the fool you have from the main boy pet?
Speaker 11: The check letters came when they measure up the.
Speaker 5: Manator thought to what a co pay like a tart to buy yourself gift?
Speaker 4: What put that?
Speaker 7: Let me tell what you have when you w when you want you little band yourself that whgin get after the bad uh win the us time.
Speaker 5: But at the same time we then n get the bed around your sister be set it down, She said.
Speaker 4: Chan hs you go a.
Speaker 6: Kay d.
Speaker 4: To yourself to us to be So did he get.
Speaker 6: Out?
Speaker 1: They call.
Speaker 3: Kay?
Speaker 11: The kid back?
Speaker 12: Maybe the girl k where.
Speaker 4: Other h but ikay W.
Speaker 8: And what's your probably you b at the part where he goes to the girl past, I.
Speaker 13: Becau you want get a.
Speaker 1: H guy?
Speaker 5: What do you he do?
Speaker 4: Want a girl.
Speaker 6: Gay?
Speaker 4: Let's kay? What'd you tayle take the case all the time you want it.
Speaker 13: You say just had a blue.
Speaker 4: They about they got there?
Speaker 6: Who who.
Speaker 11: Like a bat to get baby girl?
Speaker 13: When you d d I got it here?
Speaker 6: H have to h.
Speaker 13: You kind of hut of h a the same people you want to ug we do.
Speaker 4: The alt a w the.
Speaker 14: Who listen to you go to pay such a USA or give said the us be gay, Yeah, I got it, got a.
Speaker 6: Set of future.
Speaker 11: You can pick the the guy that h.
Speaker 15: I got you.
Speaker 4: Everything I want to say say as the talk of the.
Speaker 6: You have a h boy who.
Speaker 13: Say what you.
Speaker 6: Have? We tay a go.
Speaker 4: You know, can't you any you brother on the back. What are we gonna give you that?
Speaker 9: The only gonna say how they walk about it say there you can h tall about saying about who.
Speaker 4: If you just t the tip.
Speaker 3: D so many.
Speaker 6: Age who you who you m the good.
Speaker 4: Yea three day sez he who you play so heavie as you people.
Speaker 16: I know something that he mused to work that us listen to words Yeah something you can listen to m p u jah track.
Speaker 9: You get a kid truck the alligat you say he's chop away every saverny savers paying.
Speaker 8: All things up the yeah about oh baby, getting down the cot you like. There's a couple of things you like tops out of sight?
Speaker 10: What what.
Speaker 3: To speak to the old can chame?
Speaker 4: Okay, chang.
Speaker 17: Chang change.
Speaker 1: Change, don't change.
Speaker 6: Say.
Speaker 5: Change fot co chak only don't say that the tale is changing.
Speaker 3: Problem is not.
Speaker 6: Who well?
Speaker 11: When came.
Speaker 6: The head.
Speaker 18: Com to far pre pay for the time, I'll come as the first even my.
Speaker 4: Brother, I say.
Speaker 6: Our quarter bay grays.
Speaker 11: I had to explain to you tim to play had a sad hand because you're not still okay it's.
Speaker 6: The blackcast.
Speaker 17: Good Holy, I'm setting back. I see has not said.
Speaker 10: I'm a hard troup, not.
Speaker 6: Go around.
Speaker 17: The poles full about.
Speaker 6: A little problem. Oh it's you?
Speaker 13: Is it not.
Speaker 3: This same chat?
Speaker 5: It's gonna change? I can't supposed stok so get a prop of does it turns not.
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 11: You don't have to say to take n ptable craze live spa.
Speaker 6: This man.
Speaker 3: The first before.
Speaker 11: Nor mother good come of an npore.
Speaker 10: A circus act, No pay, let's you.
Speaker 3: It's the.
Speaker 6: This wing that change.
Speaker 1: Now I'm looking at this story and I'm asking myself what's really going on now? Earlier we mentioned a third party Now that's the reason that this is so controversial, and they don't probably want you to even talk about it. But a good question should be, like, where's Millennia? Who Millennia? You know, our first lady you know as Americans. Uh, it's incredible and and I'm not even gonna make this small because this is big. It's incredible. It's big, incredible that motherfuckers could just vanish with for real, with this administration, they just keep doing it to us. Motherfuckers just vanished without no explanation of what even happened to me. So Millennia's missing and nobody knows why what she is. Now a lot of people are saying, like this new girl might be a part of the problem. Real that might be part of the problem. Now we all know that Milanni is the first lady, so she should be there. Not whoever that is nat Natalie hert okay, So what do you do, Natalie? See, That's what I'm saying, man, Just something something going on. Man, it's something going on and and and I hate to be the one to point it out, but look at this picture. It's a picture of them on the plane. You can see her right there next to Trump. And nobody's giving me an explanation. Is she the new first lady?
Speaker 2: Is she the.
Speaker 1: Dang man that's fucked up? See, that's fucked up man? And and I thought niche had it bad, but this might be even worse. So they said that there's nothing going on, that she's not writing messages on the.
Speaker 2: Inside of his fucking diaper. The fuck is going on? Yeah, Uh, I consider a.
Speaker 1: Some type of security It gotta be a security witch, a security witch.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, damn. Is it possible that she is a security witch?
Speaker 1: Like if you get too close, she conjured up something that'll make you get back.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I will be worried about witchcraft and her putting a root on the president with this old ass.
Speaker 2: We put a fucking root on him.
Speaker 4: For real.
Speaker 1: This is witchcraft, man, This is dark. This is an eighty year old man going around with uh can't even say much younger and incredibly union. Oh man, this it doesn't make any sense now. They said there's nothing going on, like she just changes pipers. She just changes diapers, man, that's it. She just changes typers. And like, I don't know, man, because it because if I'm that old and a young girl was willing to change my diapers and leave me like happy notes and shit like ooh you pooh poo, trying to change the fuck's going on, says the Secret Service.
Speaker 2: Phil.
Speaker 1: The Secret Services doesn't seen it all. That's why they just secret service. They can't say nothing, but they don't seen it. And I know they're thinking, like the fuck, it's just pel cause you mean to tell me, s The CIA don't know who this woman is. The CIA knows who I am, so they should know who the fuck this chick is. How the fuck you gonna investigate me? But how to investigate her?
Speaker 4: For real?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm calling for investigate cause I know I've been investigated wronfully. Don't do shit. We'll investigate you anyway, ask energy. You know, I'm not the one that's walking around with the president. I mean, what if she got Pharaoh?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm just saying how they did a psychological bruk breakdown or her life. It's not necessary, says the President. You don't know you you need a psychological breakdown.
Speaker 2: Yourself for real?
Speaker 1: I mean, right now, questions should be aksed to everybody, man, And I'm tired to aks you where's Mitch now is where's Millennia? Motherfucker's just vanish for real, just vanished right before her eyes. And they don't tell us what happened, what could have happened.
Speaker 13: Is just.
Speaker 3: Like beat my new aide. Uh, she's nice.
Speaker 2: The fuck is going on here?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 1: Man, somebody need to explain something. Man, we got weird people walking around. Nobody's explaining how they even got their job.
Speaker 2: What is your job?
Speaker 1: Begin miss, I'm with the president. You're with the president? Buh, that's her job. I guess, Well, do you got a badge? Does it say I'm with the president on the badge? And shit, we got no fucking job.
Speaker 2: For real.
Speaker 1: If somebody need to asks the CIA, what's her security clearance? It's clearly higher than mine, prel Have those laptops be vetted? Hy can't they be easily hacked? Because she's just some goofy chick pel Man, somebody need to do something, to say something the something, man, It can't just be oh with Raymond is ranting again.
Speaker 3: For fuck man, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not even on the news channel right now, Pharl. I'm not even on the news channel right now. Right now, I'm sitting here in a jam session. But I'm looking at this picture and like, that's her right there. You can see her, you can see her. And then a lot of people are like, well, yeah.
Speaker 2: She cut it like be a real she's always down, She's always down.
Speaker 1: And thank y'all too, because I felt like I was making a good point. Cell I felt like I was making a good Nah. I see her in this picture, and that's why I'm saying, you can't tell me, like she don't like be around, and what's her security cleans, what's her chain, and what's her background? For real, man, They like, oh, yeah, she's like anti terrorism and she's a judo fighter judo. Yeah, you know she she gotta have some type of background to qualify her, you know, to be carrying his diapers and laptops and shit. Yeah, sure, I brought you a blanket case you get cool on the fucking sky fortress. For real, man, somebody need to make some real, real good explanations and then release it to the past so they all can jergitate the information. There's nothing to see here, Phil, That's how they gonna tell us there's nothing to see here. But then where the fuck is Mitch.
Speaker 5: Huh he away' gonna go away, gonna come an.
Speaker 10: Don't away, nona come away? Oh turn away things A lot of things right a black day, Oh mo, the d PA change sell the brother.
Speaker 6: Castock to change that asking the last right a kind of cod tr like time t n the thing, keep the bark b.
Speaker 3: Trn a rat got time to Oh god had a a.
Speaker 6: Don't know what's pa?
Speaker 4: Do't you ever want to?
Speaker 6: Don't I talk about trying to butt not he you don't we a par.
Speaker 3: Out but.
Speaker 6: Got you?
Speaker 3: Oh no, not to the n y not lam but I.
Speaker 6: Can over you can.
Speaker 5: Run, but the pablo say, oh I'm doing a blue down.
Speaker 6: You can sing.
Speaker 3: The last they getting the best.
Speaker 6: Your sass b the ma that.
Speaker 11: You know, pull the bland the mail what you call no way.
Speaker 5: Just making minds anyway counter bad.
Speaker 4: I've perform ethics for doing my classes. We're not going pleasing believe my purpose. I'm not a problem. You get comfort checking, but he shot up put.
Speaker 3: In the pass.
Speaker 2: We can't go a coup to a people. The press get flick.
Speaker 5: The can even reflect, but you say thinking about the respected it because probably be kind of requested about time.
Speaker 6: Ro like a perfection in the world.
Speaker 5: Remember the pleasant rene by pleasant cless.
Speaker 4: Septic man play or game.
Speaker 5: The sky.
Speaker 19: Having now got I go to pet about the pleasing and I'm like, may mind that I get to detect.
Speaker 4: Someone to respect the love?
Speaker 5: Probably people still say, o chid.
Speaker 4: And I think the regret before I done. Most of them say people.
Speaker 6: By attacks.
Speaker 5: Checking checking for this we do it will be little then it cut them off again to check yourself.
Speaker 1: But you don't love that. You can start talking before the king if you could tell about it.
Speaker 3: Let strang the.
Speaker 5: Deciding the we're not that you definitely, but unless what you say you get your rest the last kind that kind do.
Speaker 3: Let o you can go to the play.
Speaker 6: To be.
Speaker 4: To hickball time A punch said to pack back to the fitting like a do we're going to four? Four can do where you four.
Speaker 6: Can't get the point way in the fell?
Speaker 3: Oh here.
Speaker 2: Happy over here you go girl.
Speaker 4: He came.
Speaker 5: Small nothing got in the drink and take what you cos I say, I say, prena stay and I think.
Speaker 3: The stake.
Speaker 5: I can't take tastake from up say anyway, yeah the thought did you think before the pin.
Speaker 6: Gonna stay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 5: The tints up to the back and then.
Speaker 6: When I got un down to account no one n but not to stop about killing now like the wing mind.
Speaker 5: Not at the child. Nothing to get wil.
Speaker 20: Let's go let anywhere. That's okay. You can't.
Speaker 1: See this is this is crazy to see. This is what I'm talking about. I'm looking at a video and this video basically has the president sitting there and you got this chick right here, and he's like telling her what to post on his fucking lyon ass social page. So he got hurt posting his shit. Oh yeah yeah that yeah, that's right, and she posted it right now. We don'et seen him like post this self as Jesus.
Speaker 2: The blood ritual he posted and not to mention his.
Speaker 1: Threats against like humanity and shit, we dropped like a nuclear bug.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I wonder.
Speaker 1: Now I feel sometimes I wonder like is it this chick that well she's posting it because he's telling it or post it so.
Speaker 2: For real? So let's just take the.
Speaker 1: Jesus picture for instance, like the post a photo of me is Jesus.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't she like shouldn't she like have it go through her head like that might be blasphemed, No, I won't do that. Huh. No, my guess is she just posted because it showed.
Speaker 1: Him like, yeah, you're like, post something nice for me, ask energy. So I'm wondering, like, uh FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, any of you are y'all seeing this? Now, I'm just accent because I know we have an intelligence community. Now, if there's any intelligence in this community, you would consider this like problematic, right, you would consider this problematic because you already know that like sun is off the rocket as far as like his ability to like articulate his thought. So now you got this chick like post it like what she think he means? Because don't don't that seem like it makes more sense because we be like man, he on the hen she posted fifty fucking posting like thirty minutes, phel that's a lot of posts for somebody that's Jerry at you, because he is.
Speaker 2: For real.
Speaker 1: So sometimes I wasn't like, is it her like Twitter fingers moving across the board real fast getting all those messages out, And I'm like Jesus, and she probably believed that shit cause she fucking posted. I'm telling you man itself to go at old man because this little fucking way that any other woman on earth.
Speaker 4: For real.
Speaker 1: I can just imagine like just some of the oldest and sense that she's subject to. Then gotta do these messages and ship. It's incredible.
Speaker 4: You don't need it. I mean I've had that mean something boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Really be something around.
Speaker 21: The lean to to day they hope to lead to the munt Oh, it can be a strong foundation, been one of your girlfriend best then the day but uncome still like a housing say even they bring up the breen Puss j but the reading your book.
Speaker 4: You can hear the money again the bus get let me tail. It is the coming together. That's what I ever do a gay but times the.
Speaker 6: Days is needed, but not.
Speaker 4: Before they've been in woded h just they we see h some day he let me.
Speaker 6: Move it.
Speaker 4: You well the tailing, all our lines m get you behind pride, but still we align.
Speaker 21: Something ever short and sign listen, can't we still a ride lot and change.
Speaker 3: Like it's kind of change.
Speaker 6: Love. It still be paid.
Speaker 4: We the loves paid, so we gonna paint. But let me have a day then tend to the base.
Speaker 15: When you got that thing crown, how we get know what? Oh Lord, you come up down because the one then came be the.
Speaker 4: L really down down. They got a clown or how.
Speaker 21: They soundstow play his name h and when he said, he stayed away, and you know the baby still stayed in here.
Speaker 4: Look at it at his dit no fair.
Speaker 6: You know we can't get the stage.
Speaker 21: We didn't know the time somebody back no big uh, it's not a member nothing on a village.
Speaker 3: We didn't have that plan.
Speaker 4: I didn't have that h.
Speaker 6: O thing.
Speaker 3: Go about me about uh.
Speaker 22: About fact that's trying to play the t.
Speaker 6: Take the sweet face, the probably live to fas, haven't little to see up?
Speaker 5: The baby seem to me claget see about him.
Speaker 22: I'll give the buck, said the glass up?
Speaker 3: But what's it about?
Speaker 5: Think m when it doesn't that. I don't know about cave, I got bitty, we got.
Speaker 6: Here, God get u s anything. I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 5: If you d about your mom, I don't If you remember, I don't have mo anything call who pick up? Who sit back? Just like that stick more than up than it? Well then they test me if you get messed.
Speaker 6: I don't live the buck.
Speaker 3: They know it.
Speaker 6: Fasten me.
Speaker 3: I'm I tell this up it I can't up. I don't I didn't go like a room.
Speaker 21: That time.
Speaker 3: But we can ask that I can get. But it's I don't really do anything about a few my mother decided. I don't really get about the table. How did you get it?
Speaker 13: You just talking.
Speaker 12: As the gus said, m h, I don't know you. I don't get what they want to do. I joy, I don't know what you're doing about.
Speaker 3: Me in the streets.
Speaker 22: Able to beat them, he said upon I can't sleep and can re sleep.
Speaker 6: With my mom.
Speaker 3: Thinking about my tis.
Speaker 5: It all about the dry listen, all about the slid. It's all about the night's gonna still because but uh, I mean that's a pop at the police looking at me.
Speaker 3: Up as a shore black.
Speaker 4: Focus my hand.
Speaker 6: Then it cut hope you.
Speaker 11: Then I'm gonna open up the worth and to search its courts.
Speaker 3: Its becoming every me.
Speaker 4: They will say, oh.
Speaker 5: It's the gig peak, but they reality.
Speaker 4: Give me the brad.
Speaker 3: I said, you look at a l I said, I don't.
Speaker 5: Want the meaning and it's not using dead. I look as I pros after try a petre that's hoping that I love a god down. How to help you mess down that po? I don't mistake stress. I come around, you're still for foun can turn upside down if.
Speaker 6: To take a cry.
Speaker 4: But still they're trying to hung it down. They take a look.
Speaker 5: It's not you the recipe, it's cook book, but spin we're looking at you like you're looking at a cook.
Speaker 4: I let it go, can.
Speaker 3: You ready? It's paying a torture.
Speaker 5: It's probably the way. It's taking a look how many, how many can be trusted? But then exposures coming up? Coma mustard, let me, let me, let me discuss it. Still, I don't understand when money who discusses the stius you're fluffing the situation, the spirits up taking.
Speaker 6: I'm a ti.
Speaker 11: You take this heap taking?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm saying, lady's here mistake, butcause it's murdey it that this point is not incredible. Still, if this lad don't know, if your hand it ain't, will weather fucking double.
Speaker 4: The let it? I said, Well, I was a hope.
Speaker 2: Fluffy were listening to another. So that the jam session, I think we answered the few questions.
Speaker 1: I'm the host and the coach, and the jam session the questions of these six n back to this story.
Speaker 6: The podcast.
Speaker 22: Peace all around the world, all around the world, and we have peace.
Speaker 3: Oh Eve, enjoy