Speaker 1: Baby, you're a Gamesteratu.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of tangle. You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 3: Mess with me?
Speaker 4: Baby, are a gangsta touch Baby, You're a game.
Speaker 3: Statue for God warn This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening Discretion is a vibe. What the fellas?
Speaker 5: This ain't my first time at the rodeo.
Speaker 4: Hello, Conspiracy, Playtime and Cosmic Features. Welcome to another episode. Today we are welcoming him back. William Ramsey my second time and he was just done, so his face should be familiar and Julia has worked with him as a.
Speaker 6: Plethora of times. I think that's how I actually heard William the first time.
Speaker 4: So we're going to be covering something. William is binge just put together. I've been listening to his presentations and he says it just keeps getting better and we're going to see where this goes.
Speaker 6: Todavi with Cattri and the Rye. William, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. Great to be back with you. It feels like we just did our last show recently take a week ago. Yeah, So like I said, that's recent, pretty recent. Yeah, Julia and I have done shows on weird scenes, ritual abuse in cinema, murders, a cult symbolism of really nice light subjects, program killers. So we've done this. It ties in with this show. And then also we talked about the jfk assassination, which is very timely actually, so that's probably another show to do. But uh done a lot of.
Speaker 5: Jiff with you, William.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like we're talking to you as well, working with you as well. I'm following your stuff too. You're like on a bunch of other my friend shows are cult rejects, and so you've been busy. I can tell.
Speaker 5: Thanks. Yeah, well, you know, all work and no play a psychopath. If I start reading Catcher.
Speaker 2: In the Rye, yeah, you gotta be careful. I actually made a post of funny. Well, I tried to be funny on my social media, like if I become a changed person, it's not the real me after I read this book, because it seems like people have read this book and like literally change their personalities have changed. So and that'll be kind of the theme of the presentation that I have. It's like, it's really weird and it kind of came to my attention because I was actually online with somebody else arguing, and I'm like, no, Chapman did. The book was central to Chapman's rationale and reasoning and the way his outlook was, and I did. So I did a sh show. I was doing a series. I had a fourteen part series called The d Hypno Program. So it's the ideas of hypnosis and mind control and stuff like that. So I did a show about Chapman and Catcher and the Rye and then it just developed again. I did another show for Todd would of California, and it just kind of expanded. Then I read the book and I was like in my mind, like I had read the book in high school, so you know, I didn't know Dutaly like what I know today. And so when I read it again, I'm like, Wow, there's really dark themes in here. I could see why this is a contentious book, Like it's contentious in the culture, and it's for me and my kind of mindset and the stuff I've learned. It's like, really shocking that this is put in front of impressionable team people, Like it's really dark. It has some really dark themes in it. If you guys don't know how much of you've read through it or look through it, or.
Speaker 5: You've read it right, you read the whole thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I need to read it again.
Speaker 4: I also read it in high school and I I remember not thinking it was that good.
Speaker 2: Me too, I don't think I enjoyed reading it. I didn't understand it. And like what they tell you, this is like a disaffected teen who's going through troubled times. And uh and then like me reading as adult, like there's nothing redeemable about this character holding call Field. They're really to me, he is a very kind of scatterbrain, schizoid, dangerous person with like this murder hat that they show on the on the symbolism of capturing the riots, Like I'm wearing a murder hat. I kill people in the murdrat. That's the look. And it has there's a repetitive phraseology that you see in these other kind of like strange people extra answer at which I show in the slides that will get into you know, oh, like there's weird repetitive I will, I will, I will. In the book, which was written in nineteen fifty one, for people who don't know, JD. Salinger ex military intelligence, he was part of something called the counter Intelligence Commission during World War Two, same unit that Kissinger very nefarious character was in, but also had involved mind control because you're talking to people to try to get to get information out of them. So these themes I think are in his personal life. And he went into a mental institution from shell shock. We would call it post traumatic stress disorder now, but he was in a mental institution. He also had like uncomfortable relationships with fourteen fifteen year old girl that she talks about it online on YouTube, and it ties into this whole relationship between Holden Caufield and his sister who's ten in the book, Phoebe, And it's almost like the whole book starts with him at this Pency Prep and he travels from Pency Prep, which is a fictitious school by the way in Pennsylvania, to Manhattan to Central Park to meet up with his sister, and he spends a lot of time with his sister, and that's kind of how it ends. And then the last chapter of the twenty six chapters, I think it's him in a mental life institution with his brother. So there are themes of this. It's not like it's not like a there's not like a bow tie at the end of a coming of age story of a young person who like gets through all of his troubles and solves them all and then everything's wine and roses. He ends up in a mental exccution. So that's what people are being exposed to. And there's very subtle things in here that I know of, Like he mentions al Pike. He mentions, like these people Albert Pike, who's the head of the Masons, is in here. He goes to the wicker Bar, which is like the wicker Man where they do human sacrifices, like this very dark stuff. So, I mean it's kind of a basic view of this book. But sixty five million books of these of this book have been sold. It's an incredible cultural event. And it happened in the timeframe of like Kinsey published Sex and the Man and forty eight and then Lolita, I think came out of fifty three or fifty five, and I think it's within that time that this post war refiguring of kind of traditional values.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like pre Laurel Canyon. Yeah, Like it's like this setup for a Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 2: So I think it's really a culture change you know, I think he was a culture change agent, and not in a good way.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, it sounds like it sounds like girl interrupted, but not. He ends up in like a mental institution.
Speaker 2: Right, So he ends up in like a like not in a good place. And he's like one of the things about the book that's very Salinger supposed he wrote it at thirty two. It's very sophisticated in its literary techniques, and it's kind of psychological states, and it explains a lot of things. There's a lot of like scatter brains, getzoid behavior. By by holding call Field and he holding call Field. It almost has almost every negative psychological trait imaginable. He is a pyroal maniac. He's an inceell. He says in his mind, he's a sex maniac. He also fights people without provocation. He's in the care of a psychiatrist. He breaks windows. He doesn't know why he did it. So there's like, there isn't this kind of like solution where like you have people I always have problems, but like, oh, this is how I'm solving it. He doesn't solve his problems. He never solves his problems. And I mean he takes matches, lights them and then they go down and they burn his fingers. That's what he likes to do. He's a chainsmoker. And there's almost like almost every kind of sexual like deviancy is in this book too, So you've got themes of homosexuality, pedophilia, voyeurism, prostitution.
Speaker 5: His hit what's up like incest right?
Speaker 2: Incest right? Good point. The he's been hit on by like ten or twenty of his professors, So that he goes to visit this guy Andelini, who tries to start stroking his head while he's on Andelini's couch and he gets up like this always makes me feel weird, and it's happened to be ten or twenty times. But the weird thing about Holding Callfield is he gets himself into that situation. So Andelini may be taking different in their suicide too in this movie. In this book, Andalini may be taking kind of cues from Holding Calfield that Holding Callfield doesn't understand. So this dissociation of like his consequence is a theme. And you'll see in the slides of which I show there's this whole theme of the ducks. So he goes to Central Park and he doesn't understand where the ducks go, whereas everybody by the time their ten realizes the ducks Flyesyuth for the winner. But he doesn't understand this. So you get this impression that the external world that comes into his brain isn't coming in the right way. And I do believe he's dissociated. And he also depersonalizes people. He's depersonalizing reality, and you'll see that with these other kind of like Chapman and Hinckley, there is this depersonalization. But like everybody's fake and phony, right, so he doesn't see them as people trying to get their you know, empathy. He doesn't have an empathetic sensibility at all. He just sees these people's fake and phony and everybody's fake. And so these are kind of the themes I mean. And it starts the book starts out with him at pency and he's on like he says, it's cold as a witch's teat So actually the central character holding Callfield, is sitting on kind of a witch's you know, female anatomy. And it's like, wow, so this is starting. One of the interesting things is this call I think it's intentional, like a lot of these names in this book are intentional. But a call when a baby is born, it's like gives him second sight. Like that's the kind of traditional lore is that this person with a call on their head will be kind of like a magician or a psychic or something. So holding call field and then the field relates to this whole concept of catcher in the rye and that catcher in the rye. Even the name catcher in the Rye is a kind of dissociation because Holden wants to be a catcher of these little kids. So there's a fixation on kids again, which is also weird. And he he's misinterpreting a poem by Burns, which is somebody coming through the rye. But he wants to be a catcher. But if the Burns quote if a body catch a body coming through the rye, right, so he it's he's like, wants to be this catch of this thing. So he and there's a famous quote and you'll see it kind of in the Chapman. He makes this statement in court like a direct quote of this book. But it is an interesting aspect of this guy is that he is misinterpreting everything and so I think that that's I mean, imagine like all the high school kids being exposed to this and not really understanding it. But like the other thing is that he's anti Christian. He has a very anti Christian bias. So you have this like conservative post war environment and here's a guy saying he had Judas isn't going to hell. He doesn't like the Apostles, and he's sympathetic for the lunatic in the Bible. The guy who says we are legion right if you remember your New Testament. Christ is out in the wilderness and there's a person that they can't contain and he exercises them. But that's the person that holding call Field identifies. But so it gives him a very darker aspect. And he's also a trickster, so he's almost like a black magician in a way. He says he can lie for hours and he runs into like his schoolmate's mom and just blowanes her for fun, Like he puts her into a trance. So he literally used the word trance in this In this book, I mean, it's and everybody's a pervert and a moron. It's just incredible stuff. He's fascinated by blood so there's blood in this there's and he always says, like a madman, I'm operating like a madman. I don't know how many times he repeats this, but he says, I'm like this like a madman. And this hat, this red hat is this peet. He wears a people shooting hat. I shoot people in this hat. He's violent. He's a repressed, violent person. So it just goes on and on, Like my notes are incredible, Like he just like everything's full of crooks and phonies. He's a chain smoker, sex. Many already repeated that he's loansomebody's.
Speaker 4: Depressed because you mentioned there's like almost like kick driving kind of techniques used in this book. Yeah, so it's okay if you repeat yourself, it'll just it'll be with the theme.
Speaker 2: Here's the other thing, Like he's a sadist. He like repeats like a woman's body as a violin, Like these are very dark things. He's also meets this guy Loose, So these names kind of actually apply to real people, Like Loose was the head of Time Life, very influential at that time. Now Time Life and magazines are kind of a dead I think. But before the Internet, like people got their information from Newsweek and Time. So he mentions this guy loose and loose repeats this stuff that Kinsey was trying to put in the public, that something like fifty percent of men are gay, which isn't true. But it's kind of like, oh, we're in this in this kind of I mean, I've done shows on Kinsey where his research is just a bunch of maloney. I think I've done them with Sean McCann, but like he now, which he also never allowed third parties to verify. But it's interesting Catcher and the Rye and Kinsey's work sync up together because this same guy says this whole thing like, oh, half of merry guys are gay, which isn't true. Like there's a small proportion that are bisexual or whatever, but it's not as common as these guys Allegen and Kinsey is. You know, his connection to Crowley and all this stuff is all verified, and Kenneth Anger too, of all people, do.
Speaker 5: You think like this character, this holding character is just like an extension of the author, like he's writing as him as himself.
Speaker 2: It's a really good question because Salinger did grow up wealthy. He was in New York so I think he knew the location and stuff like that. So I think that he is kind of an extension of holding Callfield's extension of Salingers to a certain extent. So I think that's a really good question. So, I mean the locales. There's all so many locales in Manhattan Central Park. The Museum of Natural History is right off of Central Park, so and it's still there today. You can go see that, I mean, and the terrain, it's incredible. So many of these guys who are like they go to Central Park, whether it's Mangione or Chapman, like the the Dakota's right off Central Park two Sore where Chapman supposedly killed Lenon in nineteen eighty. So I do think that that this is a loco, this is a known area. And the Catcher in the Rye was put out or released in fifty one, like I said earlier, but he had done five or six like smaller bits, and they were published in Vanity Fair. So there was kind of like a serialization that led up to the publication in nineteen fifty one.
Speaker 5: Did you have a question? I feel like I interrupted you.
Speaker 2: No, I mean.
Speaker 4: Earlier, I was just going to say yeah, sure, I read this book. I was probably a junior in high school. I just I kind of questioned why. And it wasn't we didn't have to read it. It wasn't assigned, but it was in the library, and the librarian said, oh, yeah, this book's been banned before, but now certain high schools make you read it. And so she got me interested, and I was just blown away by the nihilism in it and to be putting that until like kids' heads when they're in that, you know, real kind of vulnerable stage, and then you're pushing this book, which you're going to get into the stuff with some of the questions I have about like the end of the book is kind of blurry in what happened and what went on, and I think you and I probably think certain similar things happened with Holden in the end of the book. So yeah, I didn't really have a question. I would just kind of want to intergect.
Speaker 2: Well, it's mysterious. It's mysterious, and he's interpreting things. He's so happy with his Phoebe. They were gonna run away together. She brought her luggage and stuff. A ten year old girl who talks to him like an adult. So this is kind of the theme of pedophiles, like these are consenting kids. The kids consent, they're old enough to consent, which is complete nonsense, but that's like the pedophile mindset is like, they're old enough. So she's portrayed as an adult. She knows burns, she talks to him as an adult, and he's driving her crazy. He's like, oh, she drives me mad. He dances with her, he touches her inappropriately. It takes place in her bedroom, and then they go to the carousel, and then she disappears. He's in a mental institution. What happened? He doesn't have his parents, so there's a vagary and then he breaks the fourth wall. So I think he starts off like talking to the reader, but then he's like, you're doing this internal dialogue, which is very strange because when you read that, you're really in his head and he's in your head. So there's this kind of cross osmosis I think going on. Yeah, and then he says, I don't know why I did it. I'm just telling you this real story. So he doesn't even have positive conclusions. From the fourth time he gets kicked out of a prep school and runs around New York City calling random people on the phone and hanging out in phone books and calling prostitutes that he doesn't like. He does he calls a prostitute, but it's like a it's like an insult. He doesn't know what to do. He panics, so he's afraid of women. He's sixteen at the time. So yeah, it's just it's not a positive book at all, Like after reading it, it's just like off the charts. But he's always blaming other things. People. People are ruining things for you. But yeah, if maybe we can watch some of these things because it is in the common culture. Like there is a conspiracy theory movie where the mel Gibson's carrying catching the Ryot. There's a sequence in another mind control themed film, The Shining, where the woman forgot her name and Danny right. Well, the same themes are in Shining, like there's an undercurrent of pedophilia and abuse, and she's reading The Red Covered. You know this book that's associated with death My god.
Speaker 5: I forgot about that in the beginning of the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have a picture of it in my slides. But maybe we can watch Let's see if I can get this to actually play.
Speaker 6: There's something with her dress as well.
Speaker 2: It's the same color dress as what Phoebe was wearing when she was when she was on the carousel. All right, let's see if I get this way. Make sure you hear this. Hopefully you'll get the sound.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, kids, let's take our saints. There has been a change in school policy, and so I'm assigning you all a book to read.
Speaker 8: A book.
Speaker 5: God, I hate those now.
Speaker 7: Kids, this book is very controversial and has just been taken off the banned books list.
Speaker 6: Oh really sweet.
Speaker 7: It's called Catcher in the Ride and it has some very riskue parts, oh right, and strong vulgar language. And in fact, many schools across the country still ban this book because it's thought to be so inappropriate.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I can't wait tonight.
Speaker 7: I want you to read chapters one through five, and tomorrow we'll discuss this.
Speaker 5: Come on, let's read it now, mister Garrison. Didn't the guy who shot John Lennon say it was because of this book?
Speaker 7: Yes, apparently John Lennon's killer said he was inspired by Catcher in the Ride, but he was just a kug.
Speaker 5: Well, you're telling us this book is filthy, inappropriate and made.
Speaker 7: A guy shoot the King of Hippies.
Speaker 5: Can we please read this right now?
Speaker 7: You will read it at home, and you will all be mature about its adult themes and language.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: So that's just kind of a funny one. But there's also another video here. Let's see if I can pull it up. This is Butters with the book kill John Lenning Killed, John Lenning.
Speaker 5: Care, Joann yannying Care, John Lenny Hey dad, Raddy, John Lenny Live, John Lennon's dad Batters, Hi, dang it.
Speaker 2: So just kind of like seeing it in the common culture I think is interesting, Like it's clearly their people kind of know the story. I don't they know. I don't know if they know how deep it really goes. But it's like crazy because it's like Chapman absorbed himself and became the main character, so he became old in call Field.
Speaker 5: But didn't he have like a weird thing with Kenneth Anger, like in the in Dave McGowan's work that after or right before right after he killed John Lennon, he approached Kenneth Anger with like something like a momento of.
Speaker 2: The a bullet He said something to Anger about a bullet. That's a good memory. I'm gonna make that and put that in my notes that I'll have to be.
Speaker 5: Added, William, because that's the first thing I thought of when you mentioned the other connection to to Kenneth Anger, the other guy, I was like, Kinsey Kinsey, right, yeah, because because this the Mark David guy, he also had a thing for Kenneth Anger.
Speaker 2: Chapman had a thing for Anger, didn't you. I'll have to look into that. I know that there was a meaning I remember writing about in my book Children of the Beast. I remember writing about Anger and Chapman like a brief thing, but I didn't know what I know now, but it is. There's a really kind of well in my other in my book too and my section on Anger in Kinsey have a picture of Anger and Kinsey at Crowley's Abbey of Thelema, so they're hanging out together, and there's videos of those two together. Anger was involved in Kinsey's I mean a scientist well abuse abuse. I call it abuse material now, but that used to be called like experiments or Kinsey's experiments, which are really horrific if you really look into them. They were like abusing infants and stuff like really sick o.
Speaker 5: Lord, they travel in small circles though.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, it's really bad. I mean. Anger is another story because Anger is interesting because he ties to Kinsey, to Chapman and to the Manson family, and Bobby Booseley lived with him at the Russian Embassy off of Hate, pretty close to.
Speaker 4: Hate, and Vito and Vita Polikus and the Freaks also had some kind of Anger thing because their son before he he was going to originally play the role. I think it was, Yeah, which is weird a little kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I mean, and you can see the pictures. I mean, a lot of the over people who researched Manson Kat conveniently overlook the connection between Bob boos Lay and Anger. And it's a mistake because Busi Lay is Lucifer I think, either not in Lucifer Rising, but my demon brother. And there's pictures of them going down the stairs and ritual stuff and all the tattoos and stuff. The mark of the Beast is there.
Speaker 5: Those two had a big crush on each other, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Anger is not straight. Anger likes I think I.
Speaker 5: Think there was a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the I think it's like the older gay guy and the younger good Like Boosla was a ladies man, There's just no question about it. Like women liked him, so I think that he was the I think there was something going on between both them and the magical things. Like Boosilet said he experienced intense spiritual events living with anger, like he literally had supernatural events and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So they were opening each other's third eyes.
Speaker 2: I believe it. You don't want to see that happen, but I believe the uh Boozila was part of a band called the Magical Powerhouse of Oz and so OZ if you know Crowley, o Z kind of corresponds to seventy seven and liber Oz, which is Crowley's kind of Huba tractate of human freedom, if you want to call it that. But the Magical was spelled with a K too, right obviously, like with the K the power number eleven. And they were playing around all this stuff in the hate. So that's kind. I mean, this, this whole environment of the hate at that time was absolutely insane. Process manson jolly jolly West all around there. I mean, it's really the clinic or whatever, the free clinic the so called free clinic anyway, So anger we go back to where do we leave off? I think we we can just go straight to the book. We watch those two videos. Are you seeing the slides on your end? Yeah? Okay, do you want me to just go through them? This is the book? So you see the covers of these books always the same. It's like red and gold for some reason. And then the second one is the end sequence of the book, which takes place at the carousel, right, that's what it's referencing. So that's taking place at Central Park. And this third slide, you guys can see this with the murder hat right, So this is actually another cover from fifty one. That's chainsmoking Holden call Field with his people hunting hat and dissociating about the ducks. Where do the ducks go? Right? Like it's really incredible. And then this is kind of a thing showing sixty five million copies were sold. This is what JD. Salinger looked like. He literally landed it. I think Omaha Beach. So this may June nineteen forty four. He landed in France, and he knew he spoke fluent French and German, so he was definitely an intel asset, so he could he could really and their stories like apparently he's fairly close. I mean people who know the story of Werner von Braun and all this stuff like that. Apparently he was involved in that. I have to go back and confirm that involved in in debriefing a lot of German assets.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Yeah, this little seventy seven on his hat, Yeah, it's a strange number.
Speaker 2: I think it was the seventy seventh Infantry. He also had a short brief marriage with a German woman who hated Jews and he was Jewish, and so, I mean he had some pretty intense like connections during the war. He said he I think he was at Dak Hour or something like that. He said that this of human bodies that can never get out of his nose. So he had a really pretty horrible thing. So here's Chapman. He's got the finger to his head. Right. This is a I think it's a picture from People magazine. And there's Hinkley, same kind of same kind of weird visage, some kind of something pointing to his head. And you'll see the same kind of theme when we get to the film Taxi Driver, Right, The Taxi Driver ends with Robert de Niro, who plays Travis Pickell, doing that same motion of gun to his head. So we're gonna see reality shape into fiction, fiction shapes back into reality, and it's it's kind of there's some kind of weird hypnotic thing, I think in taking place where these the blurred lines are clearly blurred between reality and fiction fiction being Catcher in the Ryan, these guys reality literally trying to kill people or being Patsy's like I don't think Chapman actually killed Lennon, but it's an the story still present. So even here, this is TMZ saying John Hankley Junior asked by ex users to assassinate Donald Trump, and we'll see this like there's I don't know how many times he's been assassinated or attempted, I know three off end. But there was also these other weird events Libelsburger where he went to Trump Tower on the first of twenty twenty five. If you remember that he blew up his Tesla truck. Supposedly Weir and these guys all are attached for Bragg, like go figure, and there's a lot of dark stuff at Fort Bragg. But you see Hinckley had an obsession with Jody Foster, whereas Hakafield had this obsession with Phoebe. So she's kind of mirroring this book. And you'll see. Hinckley had a catcher in the rye. He also associated with this guy, Travis Bickle. I think that The Taxi Driver won Best Picture of Best Screenplay in nineteen seventy four, so it was right around this time Bickle. It was an inspiration from another guy, Bremer, who will see it just it's it's unbelievable. Bremer tried to kill George Wallace in nineteen seventy two. Bickol's inspired by them, and then Bickle inspires Hinckley. So here's I mean, these are cultural figures. This guy like DeNiro for sure, but also Travis Bickele with her. I guess Jodie Foster like was never the same after filming this movie or whatever. But anyway, this book The President has been shot. This is page nineteen The Assassin. Hinckley identified with Travis and began to act like him after he'd seen the film fifteen times crazy. He bought the same clothes, ate the same food strength, the same liquors, and invented a girlfriend, just said Bickle. In August nineteen seventy nine, he bought a thirty eight caliber pistol. In January eighty he bought a six point five caliber rifle. In China, July sixteenth, he purchased a twenty two caliber rifle. If you've seen Taxi, there's a sequence where bickles in a hotel room buying weapons for the assassination. And one of the lesser known people we were talking about is Robert John Bardo, who looks absolutely deranged in this picture from nineteen eighty nine, and he hunted down and killed this woman. Nobody really knows why he was obsessed with Rebecca Schaeffer, but she was an up and coming actress and went all the way I think he was in You'll see this other thing that's very consistent with like these killers, they're moving around a lot. It's very strange. Hinckley was moving towards DC. And you'll see this in the book when I show it. I'll show it in the presentation. But Chapman was in o Waho and you'll see this later, like who else was in a wah who recently we'll get to that. You'll see these weird overlaps, but direct evidence. Nineteen eighty nine, a red paperback copy of The Catcher in the Rye was found on the roof of the Beverly Pumps Rehabilitation Center Boulevard. He Bartow indicated he threw a red covered paperback book entitled The Catcher in the Rye in the alley while he was running, said his Skoto. The discovery of the book hark back to the nineteen eighty one shooting a former beadle John Lennon by one time mental patient Mark David Chapman in New York City. After the obsessed fan shot the rock singer, he calmly took out a copy of J. D. Salager novel and was reading it when police arrived. True story, So this one is eight years after it actually happened in nineteen eighty. Whoever the journalist got the date ron not too bad off. But anyway, there's a lot of newspaper articles of these two guys together, Lenin and Hinckley. And if you read this in the center of this article, I forgot where I was from. It says Reed's Catcher in the Rye passage in court, which we'll get to Hinkley's defense not yet determined. Hinkley's dad counts his son's trip into a dark world of mental illness. He was actually at one point kind of a normal, promising young kid, is like what other people said. And then bart Oh Barto was not insane, which is really strange. He was not insane when he killed the actress, but suffered from a schizophrenic disorder notice splitting, which hampered his ability to form the intent for murder. Psychiatrist testified, this is park Elliott Diets who's on TV all the time, used to be. He said that Bartow identified closely with Mark David Chapman, Lenin's assassin, and knew that Chapman had the JD. Salinger book about a young Man's alienation with him when he shot Lenin. He's alienated, holding call Fields more than alienated. What's interesting about Bardow is that he was smart enough. He was calculated, supposedly to hire detectives to hunter down and find out where she was. It's so weird. Nineteen year old guy, a young guy she was on this show called my sister Sam. Just more things. Chapman and Hinckley together write same news articles. That's a Schaeffer with their parents before before she was shot. And then the Catcher in the Rise linked to JFK. John Lennon, and we're back in Shaffer. Supposedly Oswald. One of his favorite books I haven't verified it yet was Catcher in the Rye and was in his library when he was in Dallas. But here's that sequence we were talking about earlier. This is the shining with Danny and she's reading a Catcher on the Rye and the same outfit that Phoebe's has on a blue dress when she was on the on the carousel in New York City in Central Park. And then there's the Catcher in the Rye. This is from the movie Conspiracy Theory. He's always asking, I'm a video of him too, I can say if I can find it. Another guy who's research Catcher in the Rye is Joe Atwell. And last sentence of this one the Freemason. The writer is freemason. I just mentioned Albert Albert Pike, right, he wrote Morals and Dogma. It was very much involved in the formation of the KKK. But this is it is alleged that Lee Harvey Oswald had a copy in his apartment and that it was one of his favorite books, although this is disputed.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: I haven't confirmed that yet. This is like the repetitive phrase. This is the people shooting at I shoot people in this hat. And you can actually go get the audiobook right now. This is the picture that they use on the audiobook. Is him with his murder hat right. It's Callfield. I've interviewed this guy, David Wheel and Mind Games. This is a recent book where he went through all of the John Lennon stuff and Chapman, and his conclusion is that there's no way Chapman could have killed Lenin. He wasn't in the right place at the right time, and Lennon's body was moved around. But Lennon had a very tight bullet thing. It wasn't like somebody casually shooting at thirty eight. Somebody got up close and shot him at the right spot, the left side of the chest, so that there's no way that he would have He was dead when he hit the ground, like somebody pro would do that to make it.
Speaker 6: Wasn't it like seven shots?
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven shots right to the chest in a very tight thing. So it's not some random guy. There's no evidence that Chapman was like really a gunsmith. He had guns, but so is Ketcher in.
Speaker 5: The I don't know. I'm just forming a theory and maybe you'll get to it. But it's like it signals maybe more Patsy type association than it does assassins.
Speaker 2: Exactly. It's precisely, it's about Patsy's it's not about the assassins. And you'll see that the same thing. I mean, we go into RFK sar answer and he's in the pantry, he's shooting guns. It's possibly a brant, So there's eleven bullets. There's like he had an eight shooter or something, so there's more bullets to be accounted of. And the medical examiner at the time was a Japanese guy who seemed to have a real independent streak, and he's on videos saying the killing of I mean, this is timely because RFJJ RFK juniors and this administration. But the bullet that came from behind that killed Robert F. Kennedy in sixty eight came about six inches behind his head and there's no evidence anymore. Nobody ever said Sir Ann was that close to him. So I mean, that's another show. He kind of does tie into this, but he didn't. There's not a real clear connection to There's clear connection to the driving language, but there's not connection to the book itself. But this is the kind of book I used as the background for by Chapman Inquiry, which is the murder of John Lennon Fenton bresla And here is this is the connection between Sir hanserm and Chapman. When you come to read in detail about how Mark Chapman behaved after Lennon's murder, you'll find a striking parallel between the days, as if in a trance like condition of the two men he's talking about. Sir Ansterram, Mark remembered more of the actual killing, but otherwise the reacts were almost identical. And remember what ex Lieutenant of Detectives, Arthur O'Connor said, I saw him the night of the murder. I studied him intensely. He looked at it as if he could have been programmed. And I know what you what use you're going to make of that word. So it's kind of an interesting art of this guy's very attuned Befent and breslaer to like Walter Bauert and hunt for the Manchurian candidate. But here's the connection between Sirhan, Sirhan and Chapman. This and he calls this money too to me because he calls it an odd footnote. But to me, this is central to the whole story, which is I'll quote it. There's an odd footnote to all this. The principal medical defense witness for Sirhan was doctor Bernard Diamond of the University of California, one of America's leading psychiatrists to use hypnosis in his work. Thirteen years later, he was to be one of the defense psychiatrists in Mark's case. His diagnosis for the two men was the same paranoid schizophrenium, yet he seems not to have used hypnosis in either of the two interviews with Mark, although he hypnotized Sir Han on six of his eight visits to great effect. For instance, when mister doctor Diamond asked Sir Hand where he had concealed the gun while waiting for Kennedy, Sir Hand, in his trance, went for the inside of his belt on the left side, and the police at last knew where he carried the weapon, so he responded to like hypnotic conditioning. But one of these striving languages that's reflected in the book, is reflected in this book and in Sir Han's actions, which is in fact, his notebooks were full of strange writings, often with words repeated three times or more. Right, and so it's so strange because in Capturing the Rye, Holden Callfield says I will, I will, I will, So he's repeating stuff. Sir Hann said that he did not remember writing in the notebooks, but he agreed that he must have done so. At one point, doctor Diamond showed him a photocopy of one of the bizarre entries and questioned him about it while he was still any epnotic trance. Is this crazy writing? Diamond asked, yes, yes, yes, Sir Hann wrote, are you crazy? No? No, well, why are you writing crazy? Practice? Practice? Practice practice for what? Mind control? Mind control? Mind control? Was the ritz in reply, and R. F. K.
Speaker 6: Junior was kind of pushing for a pardon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I think certain parts of the family, of the Kennedy family believe that Sir Ann's innocent. I think they're correct. Yeah. You can go to page nineteen of Capturing the Rye and hear them say you will, you will, you will, so you see the same kind of reflection. Go to page nineteen. I think it's in there. Let me see if I can find my copy.
Speaker 6: Is it.
Speaker 2: Chapter No, I don't think so it's Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't the RFK stuff supposed to come out with all that Trump sign in business?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what they were saying initially. So far it's just been a half assed Epstein dump. And that's what I figured was, like, how many thousands of pages?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 5: Lot of If they released it and it said Catcher in the Ride, yeah it would.
Speaker 6: Nothing would surprise me at this point.
Speaker 2: No, here it is here. This is from I don't know what page this is. It's Verre at the beginning of the book. Let me see what chapter it is. This is where you talk about Egyptian chapter. It's chapter two. It's after he talks to he's talking to old Spencer. Oh, I feel some concern for my future? All right, sure, sure I do. I thought about it for a minute, but not too much. I guess, not too much, I guess, he says. And then Spencer says, you will. Old Spencer said, you will, boy, you will. When it's too late. I didn't like him hearing say that. It made me sound dead or something. It was very depressing. I guess I will. So he like receives this repetitive message. And in my book it's chapter two, right before chapter three, so it's right at the end of chapter two. See if you can find it. He's talking to Spencer. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: You will.
Speaker 6: Old Spencer said you will, boy, you will. When it's too late, you will, you will?
Speaker 2: You will yeah wow uh and then he responds back, So he's taking this call. And then he responds it back. Oh, I guess I will crazy. So that's right at the beginning too. So being exposed to these kind of repetitive phrases.
Speaker 6: And what character was this Spencer guy was this?
Speaker 2: I think he was his headmaster. I think he was his headmaster at PENCI. The second most popular misconception about Mark relates to J. D. Salader's famous and novel The Catcher. In the Rye the Theories, he always identified himself with holding Callfield the book's phony hating sixteen year old hero ever since he first read Catcher. And then he says, I think he says it's not true. Um, he says after all, the book is named May's New York policeman found him quietly reading outside the Dakota when you throw down his gun immediately after killing Lenin, with the inscription inside the cover written by Mark, which I have in the I have the actual handwriting of Chapman to holding Callfield from holding Calfield. This is my statement. In his prison cell awaiting trial, he maintained the reason I killed John Lennon was to gain prominence to promote the reading of J. D. Salager's The Catcher and the Rye. I'm not saying I'm a messiah or anything like that. If you read the book, and if you understand my past, you will see that I am indeed the Catcher in the Rye of this generation. So he's not he doesn't identify he is the Catcher in the Rye. He is holding Callfield. So this fictional book has captured his mind. Like it's incredible when you think about it, if you think about how dark Callfield is and what he represents in this whole experience that he's having, and then goes on this is a book that he just picked up recently before, letting people say that he was always obsessed with catchering the Rye, And according to Fenton Bressler, that is not true. It was clearly a difficult time for him this page one thirty nine. It's clearly a difficult time for him. And now an ominous new factor came into his life. He became interested in The Catcher and the Rye. We do not know why. We do not know if anyone suggested it to him. If so, who catchures a book that most people read once in their life, in their teens, And now that's it, and that's it. Why on earth, seemingly out of the blue, did Mark suddenly get so involved in a book that, like most of his generation of young Americans, he had already read before at school nearly ten years earlier. So that's like one. Here's another one.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 2: The imbalance of the psychological makeup of immature sixteen year old hold and callfield exactly suited the temperament of the bewildered, unhappy twenty five year old Mark Chapman. Nowhere is this better exemplified than his beloved young visiting his beloved younger sister Phoebe school in an abortive attempt to talk to her, seize the words f you written on the wall. This is how violent the book is. Quote. It drove me damn near crazy. I thought how Phoebe and all the other little kids would see it, and how they wonder what the hell it meant, and then finally some dirty kid would tell them. I kept wanting to kill who'd ever written it. I figured it was some perverty bomb that sneaked in the school late at night and then wrote it on the wall. So this is his trigger word as his F you. I kept picturing myself catching him, So there's the catch theme overlapping. I pictured myself catching him at it, and how I'd smash his head on the stone steps till he was good and goddamn dead and bloody. But knew I knew too that I didn't have the guts to do it. That made me more depressed. He's always getting more depressed. He only gets happy, I think when he sees Phoebe. But it just shows like this is violent language. This is aggressive language, Like if you stated that in a public place or at school or your job, people would like write you up like.
Speaker 5: It's intense smashing somebody's bloody head, yeah, till.
Speaker 2: They're goddamn dead right. Mark was clearly going through torment. He told his perplexed wife that he was thinking of changing his name to Holden Callfield. So he's changing his name. On September tenth, he actually wrote to a school teacher friend named Linda Irish, who had move from Honolulu to New Mexico, quote, I'm going nuts unquote. He drew a picture of Diamond Head Mountain with the sun winding stars above it and signed the letter the Catcher in the Rye Mark, So he's like twisting into the Catcher in the Rye. And this is on the day of the murder. As he walked the twenty blocks up to the Dakota on West seventy second Street, incongruous amid the lightly dressed New Yorkers with his heavy winter year, he realized he was missing a prop. He had with him, his Double Fantasy album, but something was missing. He altered his progress toward lenin selected place of execution and dived into a bookshop to emerge with a red paperback copy of The Catcher and the Rye. On the title page, he wrote to Holding call Field from Holding call Field and below that this is my statement. So on the day of the killing. He actually goes there. It just goes on. It's just like the bookstore. Then he gets arrested, right, so I think the murder tick takes place, or the death Lennon's December eighth, nineteen eighty. On February first, he decides to write a missive to The New York Times, you know, the paper of record. So on Sunday, February first, Mark sat down and wrote to The New York Times in Ballpoint capital as a statement, which the newspaper printed eight days later. Seldom could a booked that first appeared in paperbacks seventeen years earlier have had such a glowing sales boost. So he's like facilitating the sale of this dark book. Quote. This is from Chavin. It is my sincere belief that presenting this written statement will not only stimulate the reading of J. D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye, but will also help many to understand what has happened. If you are able to view the actual copy of The Catcher in the Rye that was taken from me on the night of December eighth, you would find in it the handwritten words this is my statement. Unfortunately I was unable to continue this stance and have since spoken openly with the police, doctors and others involved. He had like six doctors, including that guy Diamond who I mentioned earlier, others involved in this case. I now fully realized that this should not have been done for remove the emphasis I wanted to place on the book. My wish is for all of you to someday read The Catcher in the Rye. All my efforts will now be devoted toward this goal. For this extraordinary book holds many answers. My true hope is that in wanting to find these answers, you will read The Catcher in the Rye. Thank you, Mark, David Chapman.
Speaker 5: The Catcher in the Rye, well, he's not wrong. I mean people did sensationalize it after that, but it had help along the way. I mean, it was in the shining and there's a bunch of weirdo celebrity people who talk about it all the time. But he really did make it infamous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, including Lenona Ryder. Who else did the other celebrities that you know.
Speaker 5: Of, Jennifer Lawrence, James Franco I didn't know that. Yeah, they both say that it changed their lives literally.
Speaker 2: Didn't no one.
Speaker 6: JH. W. Bush loves it. Bill Gates loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have like the slides for those guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should look at what James Franco said. He's a real freaking weirdo.
Speaker 2: That is weird. But Wenona Ryder said she's read the book twelve hundred times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well she's also a girl interrupted, so maybe that just an extension of her.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I have a slide. I haven't seen that movie. I gotta see it.
Speaker 6: We should.
Speaker 5: It's so good, so good.
Speaker 4: We should keep our eye on mine own and and anybody. She's in close proximity too.
Speaker 5: She was in that movie with Britney Murphy.
Speaker 6: Twelve hundred times. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her admission not mine, that's crazy. This is just like, yeah, it just goes on and on. He shows up in court on Monday. This is like court. So he goes to court on August, like eight months after the murder. On Monday twenty fourth, nineteen eighty one, Mark David Chapman his hair close crop from the incident when, with Greg Krimin's help, he had totally shaved his head ed walked into justice Edwards Court under his usually heavily armed guard. He carried with him a copy of The Catcher in the Rye, so he's carrying it into court and then he quotes from it. I mean, it's just like crazy. What about Mark himself? He had spent several hours listening to other people talking about him. What did he have to say in his own defense? Asking if he had anything to say in court? Before the sentence was pronounced, Mark opened his copy of The Catcher in the Rye and read an extract to the hushed part forty nine. He had worked it out carefully. If you want to check for yourself, can be found on page one seventy three of the Bantam paperback, the same edition that Mark n Court. See if it's in one page one seventy three, Holden Callfield is talking to his young sister Phoebe the only person in the world whom he really loves, about what he wants to be when he grows up. She suggests a lawyer like their father, but Holding dismissed his lawyers as phonies. What he wants to be is a Catcher in the Rye, and he explains what he means in this passage cited by Mark David Chapman on his day of judgment. Anyway, keep quote anyway. I keep picturing these little kids playing some game in the big field of rye and all thousands of little kids, and nobody is around, nobody big, I mean, except me, And I'm standing on the edge of some craggy cliff. What have I to do? I have to catch everybody if they start going over the cliff. I mean, they are running and they don't look where they are going. I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I do all day. I just be the catcher in the literally quotes up, am I stupid?
Speaker 5: Or did you already explain this? But what the what is the rye? What is rye?
Speaker 2: Rye is like a wheat, like it's a grain, rye bread and things like that.
Speaker 6: So it's like a field or what, yeah, field, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean like a field of grain, like a field of wheat. It's like a variant. That's why you go get rye bread. It's a different type of like Colonel.
Speaker 5: So he wants to be the catcher in the wheat field.
Speaker 2: Correct, So that's like a tie into his name, right, call field, catcher in the Rye the field. So he's like tied to this these symbols and stuff, and you'll see how we can get kind of deeper into all this stuff. But like there are strange hypnotic things that they do where they confuse people and they have overlapping like symbols that that kind of you know, field like field and names and things like that. They're repetitive, but they kind of cause a kind of a confusion in the mind because there's different things. So I think that that's part of this kind of overlapping, meaning the catcher and the Rye and all them call field and some that. But you can see that in like other people's like actually you see it in The Man Cheering Candidate a lot a movie, which that's all another show anyway. So a switching book, So I go from Fenton barzel Bressler to raw Hide down. Rawhide was Reagan's code name, right, his secret service code name. And you see this weird travel. So Chapman comes from a Wahoo to kill Lenin. This guy's traveling across the United States by bus. Hinklea is four day trip was a blur of fast, fluid and brief stops Las Vegas, Cheyenne, Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh. Traveling through Utah, he woke from a brief nap to find the bus hurtling through a massive snowstorm. He spent much of the trip to slouch in a window seat, watching the scenery stream by or reading The Catcher in the Rye. J. D. Salinger's novel of teenage anks an alienation. He identified with the story's main character, hold In Caulfield, but the book was also special to him because he knew that John Lennon's assassin had pulled it from his pocket and leafed through it moments after gunning down the rock and Roll Icon Lenin, who had been killed three and a half months earlier, was Hinkley's favorite musician. Even so, he sometimes felt that he identified more with Lenin's killer than with Lennon himself. Wow, and it's also strange too, because they mentioned something here. These are all kind of weird things that tie into Catching the Rye. The suitcase held some of his poems and short stories, whereas several several of his favorite books. In addition to Catching the Rye, Hinckley had also brought along a copy of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, the only Shakespeare mentioned in Catcher in the Rye. And then a book called Strawberry Fields wherever John Lennon remembered, But Strawberry Fields forever. If you watch listen to that, it has the same language in it as Catchering the Rye. I think I can like dissociate of language. It's really intense. It's a very dark, actually, and it kind of ties in because after Lending got shot, they opened up like a part of Central Park and called it strawberry Fields. Right, but listen to lyrics of strawberry Fields. It's wild.
Speaker 6: Didn't you also have some a book about Ted Bundy?
Speaker 5: Just said, go back up to that page right there, Hinkley something evident in some items he carried with him to Washington. Another of the books in the plaid suitcase was Ted Bundy. They kill her next door? Wow, crazy, dude, that's crazy. That's like Dave McGowan's stuff right there. That's like the program to kill stuff. And you know what else if it's I don't know if you have another slide on it. But didn't they say like the automatic writing in the shining, like all play.
Speaker 2: And all work and makes Jack a doll boy.
Speaker 5: Pack adull boy like he was doing that automated riding thing, and she's like reading they Catcher in the Ride at the beginning of the movie and stuff, and it's like it made yeah, psychic driving stuff.
Speaker 2: It's weird because the timing of the Shining that came out before the assassinations is my understanding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it did. Yeah, And that was something that writer Lee and I talked about, how.
Speaker 2: You know, you always presaged it.
Speaker 6: Crumbs.
Speaker 5: I like that he's because he's got everything in it well.
Speaker 4: And then there's the Jack Jack Nicholson and Ted Bundy connection with with the yellow bug.
Speaker 6: They changed it from red to yellow intentionally.
Speaker 2: Really, I didn't know that it was.
Speaker 6: It was red and the Stephen King book was read wow.
Speaker 4: And there's even a scene where you can see there's a red bug in like a vehicle. Smasher's almost like, uh, Kubrick saying, you know, a little f you to King, and but then he puts the yellow bug in there.
Speaker 5: With apparently some knowledge of it. He's over here reading John Lyn and stuff and Ted Bundy books.
Speaker 2: Incredible, incredible stuff. Man. I think King didn't like the Shining too, you know, like he yeah, he had I think it's a great movie, but he probably was jealous of it or whatever. It didn't I don't think Kobrick held fast to any of the books that he optioned, you know, he didn't follow them.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 5: But it would be one thing if if he like didn't hold fast the books and made crappy movies. But he didn't hold faster the books. It made amazing movies. So it's like he can't be mad at him.
Speaker 2: Whoever did his set designing and his cultural stuff. I don't whatever he was responsible for or what he ultimately made the final decisions, but the amount of research that went into those films is like like a real like somebody who does research a lot. They have to tip their hat to it. Because his frame of reference is off the extraordinary. He had to have known people wouldn't. He had to have anticipated that people wouldn't get it at a first watch, and at sometime in the future they look through it and go, oh, I see what he was trying to say. Originally I couldn't see it when I was in a theater because why don't you take part like Guy's white shut or somebody these other ones, it's just off the charts, or even like Clockwork Orange, which we'll get to. Actually the Clockwork Orange pops up, so you can't get away from Kubrick. But anyway, you guys mentioned Bush, This is Bush. He listens like you can see this online now. Nineteen ninety five, there was a marvelous book by Salinger called Catcher in the Rise. And this guy's intel all the way from.
Speaker 5: World War two, like he's just he was inspired by Lincoln.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, this is an interview he did Williams, Virginia. But if you go back, there's a question somebody asked him, was there a book that inspired you? And there's this sentence down there that says, there was a marvelous book by Salinger called Catcher.
Speaker 4: On the Ruck.
Speaker 5: Okay, who would.
Speaker 2: Have benefited if Reagan died? Yeah? The VP, the VP Georgie would have I mean her, you know, facilitated or hurtled himself into power. This is another one, another monster literal Bill Gates. You may notice that there aren't many novels in this my list this year. It's not that I don't enjoy fiction. I've read The Catcher in the Rye a bunch of times. It's one of my favorite books that ever I've sued.
Speaker 6: Is Yeah, but have you read it twelve hundred times?
Speaker 2: Like why no, no, Bill, oh no, no, I don't even want to read it again, Like I'm afraid of it anyway. Ro Ryan Ruth, He's literally this guy is the guy the second Trump assassin is. He was in a place in a Wahoo that was literally a mile from where Chapman worked in the mental mental hospital.
Speaker 5: This guy has the right pardon this guy likes Ketcher in the Rye.
Speaker 2: No, but it's just his His locale is like MANNGEONI, Ruth, and Chapman are all on a Wahoo and they all travel. They all travel. They travel east, right, So Mangioni ends up in Central Park or off Central Park, Chapman ends up in Central Park, and Ruth ends up supposedly at mar A Lago in Florida. After traveling the world, he's he's pictured in Ukraine. He's all over the place. And also somebody tracked his cell phone and he's in Fort Bragg, like twenty five times much Mike Leebelsberger and these other people, what.
Speaker 6: The awahu thing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Just gets me ticking because you think about all the military intelligence on that island.
Speaker 2: Huge place for harbor, all that stuff. What you find like when you like study as much as I have love these military bases, they have subsets and some things going on, and hospitals and treatment facilities and all kinds of stuff going on. So they're not just like pure military like you see guys and fatigues who are soldiers. They have all kinds of things going on happening in all kinds of these military bases. They're not and they're not all above board. Fort Bragg is a story in itself because there's a lot. I mean, so many people die there and go crazy and all kinds of stuff. This guy was in a a black rock video with Ruth, so they're in a black rock video together. I don't know if you guys have seen that, but here's another reference to I was.
Speaker 4: Hoping you would mention The Good Girl because it kept coming into my mind when you made your other presentations.
Speaker 6: Have you seen this movie?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The Jake Jillenhall character as a writer. She has an affair with him Jennifer Aniston, and he's obsessed with Catcher in the Rye and he ends up taking his own life.
Speaker 6: Oh, in a hotel room at the end of the movie. Spoiler alert, this.
Speaker 2: Is this is an interesting movie. Jared Leedo plays Chapman, looks like Chapman. The dialogues all from the book and from Chapman's life, and it's chapter twenty seven. There's twenty six chapters in Caturing the Rye, right, so this is chapter twenty seven. I've watched. It's pretty interesting. I've got clips. Well, you can watch it on YouTube. One of the interesting things is Chapman had almost kind of like in his hotel rooms, almost like a ritual thing like laid out on his dressers, and one of them was the Wizard of Oz, a known book they used to kind of like mind control people. I know, there's all kinds of references. It's worth the watch. But he's always carrying the book and acting strange. This is getting it.
Speaker 5: Wait, there was a Wizard of Oz thing in Mark David Chapman's room. Yes, that is so interesting to me because it's like you were saying about like like Crowley and the OZ thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a correspondence. Oz is in Jamatrius seventy seven and seventy seven is a huge number for Croley. Right nine eleven seventy flight seventy seven, I.
Speaker 5: Covered a whole I did a whole episode on the Wizard of Oz because there's so much like MK stuff in there. I think it was probably one of the original But if you think about that, it's like before catching the Rye, you had the Wizard of Oz, right, I think mccult themes.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. I think you're absolutely right. Also, like missing pieces of their personality too, right, so it goes into steeply into psychology, like there's archetypes and missing things, the red shoes and this association transfer, dissociation, alternate realms, right, so almost like they're in a dream state or a trance state, Like doesn't she wake up in her bed like and it was all a dream or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well you know, William, I, you know this could be its own episode. But I just want to mention to you since we've already brought up the Shining a few times. I found so many Wizard of Oz references in the Shining, It's it's astronomical how many Wizard of Oz references are in the Shining. And then we're bringing The Catcher and the Rye into it too, and it's like that cannot be an accident that both of those books are referenced so much in that mode.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I think that that dress that she's wearing that looks like Phoebe's dress, it also looks like Dorothy's dress because it's got like the long sleeve under like the you know, weird jumper thing, just like what Dorothy had on. I don't know, it's it's it's interesting the comparison between the two.
Speaker 2: The guy was a genius man. He was layering his films with everything, like he was looking at it like a Renaissance artist, like I gotta get everything in this frame.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and I mean the we know his meticulousness and all that stuff. So hold, you know, just like the names are interesting. The call, the call is the call was believed to bestow second sight, of ability to see into the future. So it's there's no question Holding Caulfield is important. This is ken Silva. JD. Cash lists he studied a lot of this Ruth guy and how strange he is. This is like a Chapman figure. I mean it's really dark, like this is not long ago. I think he tried to kill Trump. And what June of twenty twenty four I forgot.
Speaker 6: No June was the first one. I think that that was Butler, Yeah, September.
Speaker 2: Right, think right, this is interesting, Surge Sowthrope. This is Mangione. The NFPD cames and found the CEO of shooters backpack near the carousel in Central Park, exactly where the carousel catcha in the riot ends. He went into Central Park, so he traveled all the way from O Wahoo. Mangione traveled from O Wahoo for some strange reason, Uh kills this guy at seven am. Nobody knows really what I mean. He has it rational it's escapes into Central part missing right before his parents purported missing. Huge personality change. This guy was the top of his class, almost like Holden call Field out of prep school, right, and then he gets busted in Pennsylvania where the fake prep school is Like these sinks are really something else, Like you just kind of wonder somebody else writing this or what the heck's going on.
Speaker 4: It also makes me think of the Aurora shooting too, because he was very similar in his academics and then he did the thing that Chapman did. He just kind of sat down and waited for the police to get.
Speaker 5: There, because because it's like Manchurian candidate stuff. It's like you do your do and then you sit down and you wait for.
Speaker 2: The police to come get you because you're supposed to be Yeah, you're supposed to be the one that gets caught. These yeah, these are Patsy's. This is Patsy Creed. I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I question how many of these people actually come into the crime. I think that BANNGEONI did seem.
Speaker 5: To do it.
Speaker 2: Travis Bickle, we mentioned him earlier as the inspiration to Hinckley. Who's the inspiration Arthur Bremer. We're gonna get to Bremer. Bremer attempted to assassinate about Alabama Governor George Walash in seventy two. He had a diary. We're gonna get to his diary because what does he do. Two weeks before he attempts to kill Bremer, He goes to a movie theater, walks and watches a clockwork orange and identifies with Alex de large stop it in his own diary crazy, which it's called the Assassin's Diary.
Speaker 6: You know that I learned that.
Speaker 5: From William William you're killing me right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, this is a crazy stuff. Yeah, So Schrader's influenced by him. And then this kind of writing style like to do it today our language is so intense and you know, but back then these were kind of like really scandalous stuff. Flitty give her the time, ne King Phony, Prince Rubber. Next knowing I found a reference to the Cold War. This is the CAA in the Cold War. I was always trying to find some kind of intel. There's clearly intel, like Salinger's intel, like he's a military intelligence. But there is a like one section of this cultural quote where the CIA is influencing arts and letters. There is something here where this cutout the encounter says urging Spender to open a literary pages to a new generation of American writers like sal Bello, JD. Salinger, Truman, Capodi, Trulean, Grause. So they're letting their kind of curating these kind of new writers like Salinger. That's definitely CIA influenced. So this is Bremer, this is the guy who inspired Travis Brickell. He's taking a shot at George Wallace. I think he was a competitor for Nixon, if I remember correctly, on the second term. So, uh, there's an interest. And that's like that scene that I showed at the very beginning, this kind of motif of the bullet to the head. Right, there's Bremer, Wallace is on the ground. This is a quote directly from Bremer's diary. Milwaukee saw clockwork orange and thought about getting Wallace all through the picture, fantasizing myself as the Alex or Alec, but without my brothers, just a little of the old ultra violence. I've decided Wallace would have the honor of it. What would you call it? So he's watching Clark.
Speaker 5: The use of the word ultra violence, no doubt.
Speaker 2: So. Bremer's diary was a primary inspiration for screenwriter's Prostiators character Travis Pickell, played by Robert de Niro in seventy six. I got the dates from and then Taxi Driver in turn would be the inspiration for John Inkley. But there is some kind of weird intelligence thing around Bremer, and that is in his memoir Howard Hunt, Who's all over the place. There was an idea that he went to Milwaukee, which Bremer was from, with playing hats to enter and plant. The campaign literature of Democratic contender George mccovery and Hunt recalls he was highly skeptical of a plan to the apartment being guarded by the FBI, but investigated the feasibility of it anyway. Jike Gordon Leedley also to details or discusses the plan in his memoir. So there's Mangione. He becomes kind of an hero. He has his own manifesto on one page. But who does he like? He admires un obamber ted Kaczinski. Right, he admires that he actually this is a real review of Kazinski's industrial society in its future. Right, So he says he was a violent individual, rightfully imprisoned who named innocent people. While these actions tend to be characterized as those of as a crazy ledite interesting use the words that's sophisticated vocabulary to actually know what a lud eye is. However, they are more accurately seen as tho as an extreme political revolutionary, a take I found online that I think is interesting. He had the balls to recognize that peaceful protest has gotten us absolutely nowhere, and at the end of the day, he's probably right. Oil barons haven't listened to any environmental the lists, but they feared him. Zinski right, we get into Kansiski Kazinski here in a minute. There's so much to the stir. We're not being told he wasn't a customer of United Healthcare? So why what's his motivation to come out of some kind of weird like modern new age commune commune in Oahu and travel across the country and show up and kill this guy formerly very successful, he was very sophisticated. I forgot where you. I think he went to UPenn like riv League, and then like came to the Bay Area to be like a VC guy, a venture capital and then all of a sudden he walks out and wants to ruin his life by killing a CEO.
Speaker 5: What and so he was not even a member of United Healthcare?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: So what was this?
Speaker 8: What was it?
Speaker 5: Can somebody find out if you have blue cross, blue shield or something?
Speaker 2: Well, it's weird.
Speaker 5: Did he go after this guy?
Speaker 4: This guy was supposedly debilitated by a back injury and his I think it was his landlord of all people said yeah, it was so bad.
Speaker 6: He couldn't even he couldn't even have a sex life.
Speaker 4: But then he sits on a greyhound bus with this bad back to get to where he's gone, and yeah, this is the story that he had a really bad back issue, and people tied it to like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, he's sitting at McDonald's so and doing all this other stuff supposed.
Speaker 2: No, there's no doubt he had a back issue. There's X rays of his pins in his back.
Speaker 6: Yet special he had a surgery for a while.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know if they've taken his Twitter page down, but you could see the pins in fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's it's it's real. This is his kind of like one page manifesto, which you can read. Somebody from four Chan wrote this pretty interesting called forty thousand a year private school, has a bachelor's and mattress master's degree, no criminal record, vacations, internships, AI like he's involved in AI in Northern California. Writes a good resview on ted Ka, joins the professional world, no signs of instability, disappears for three months, kills you hit CEO at seven am in the morning. Like that's what's weird about that shooting, too, is how did he know that that dude was walking out of his hotel at seven am to be there at the right spot. It is it like it's not credible. Just something doesn't make sense.
Speaker 6: Was it the School of Wharton you mentioned you Pen, I.
Speaker 2: Think that was it. Yeah, maybe that's where he got his masters.
Speaker 4: You know the alumni record there. It's like, I think Donald Trump went there, and I think Elon Musk was there too.
Speaker 2: Good point, he was in Pani owned property there.
Speaker 6: I almost said Jimmy Buffett, Warren Buffett went there.
Speaker 2: They're relatives. So you're close Warren Buffen and Jimmy Buffet.
Speaker 6: Are they related?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. Anyway, this is a lovely guy. Goes back to World War Two as well. His name is Murray, Henry Murray, and Henry Murray has an interesting background. Nineteen thirty eight, Murray was recruited by the US government to create a psychological profile of Anol Fhitler. He left temporarily to serve in the US Army during the Second World War, working with American intelligence agencies to help to assess the psychological fitness. So he's working for the army. Salaingers working for the army during World War Two. They're overlapping. There's and you, and Cameron's there too. There's all these future psych people in World War two surrounding Salinger. I haven't made direct connections yet, but it's really crazy. So Murray's a big boy, and you can read his assessment of Hitler. It's called the Mind of Battlefielder. Now it formally was called the Langer Report. So here's the other kicker about this guy. He's in the OSS at Harvard, he read the Psychological Clinic, where he pursued ambitious studies blending psychoanalysis, experimental psychology, and behavioral observation. Murray's intellectual curiosity often pushed boundaries. His most controversial work began in nineteen fifty nine with a study on stress responses involving twenty two Harvard undergraduates, including Kaczynski. The experiment was conducted over three years aim to understand how individuals with stand psychological pressure, a topic perhaps informed by Murray's wartime experience. This is probably mk ultur at large, like it's right around the right time fifty nine. The study often was like sixteen years old too, yeah one like one eighty one, IQ super smart. The study often dubbed a multiform assessment's personality development was deceptively framed to participants as a benign exploration of beliefs. Kasinsky, a brilliant but socially awkward sophomore when he joined in nineteen fifty nine, was one of the subjects. Participants were asked to write essays detailing their personal philosophies and values. They were then used against them in a series of grueling interrogations. So you see this interrogation concept of what Salinger knew, who was doing interrogations and Murray's in World War two doing interrogations of Kazinski, who becomes a hero of Mangione. He's literally in this Kazinsky assigned the code name Lawful. The experience was particularly intense. Over three years, he endured roughly two hundred hours of these sessions. Burge himself described the interrogations as venment, sweeping and personally abusive. The star contrast to the ethical norms emerging in psychological research at the time. Sorry, his IQ was one sixty seven.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he was like subject. He came out of a Kazinski came out of mk Ultra like Murray's neck deep in this stuff and you can read about it here. And then Mangioni becomes like Hero Mangioni, like this guy who he doesn't make sense, Like his life arc doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: He doesn't make sense at.
Speaker 2: All that he would throw it all away to kick kill. Okay. The other thing that's weird is like the reason they got him. He's flirting with some girl and he took down his mask and he's smiling, like these guys don't know the consequences of their action or something like he's not serious, but like he's become a cultural hero pre Luigi. Yeah, what goes Wilburry. Yeah, so that's it. I don't know how much longer you guys want to go on for, but that's that's that one.
Speaker 5: Well I've said this a million times, but there are theory and I've looked into a couple of them, But that Ted Kaczynski was the Zodiac Killer, I've never heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you guys see that? Can you see that set of slides? Yeah? Yeah, there's Catching the Ride Wanona. I've read Catching the Ride twelve hundred times. There's never been anything like it.
Speaker 5: Her and her little boyfriend Johnny Depp.
Speaker 2: Ties to the West Memphis three. She was also a West Memphis three supporter too.
Speaker 5: I'm sure she loved it.
Speaker 2: This is her wearing a pency prep. This school doesn't exist, So this is like an inside kind of joke type thing. Frency pep that's a good scruf for boys. Yeah, and then she mentions it in this article Winona Forever, writer has been trapped. She's did this artless thing by Arroyo Roberts of twenty sixteen starts off with a quote from Holden Callfield. So fiction comes into reality. The goddamn movies they can ruin you. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: That Winona Forever is the tattoo that Johnny Depp had and then he had to make it Whino Forever when they broke her father.
Speaker 2: In Last Tim Larry right there with the MK Ultra lsd CIA stuff. Look at the eyeballs here, the even the visuals are creepy on this At seventeen when NOA writer underlined those words by holding Callfield in one of her two copies of Catcher in the rite she was carrying with her. Me and Holden are like this team, she said. Writer has since referred more than once to date J. D. Salader's magnum and Augustus as her bible, and since mentioned more than once she has read it about fifty times. Well, that's not what you told be. And when she was nineteen, her boyfriend Johnny Deppit's Time, gave her an auction bought Christmas card with South's signature on it. At twenty, Riders still took Catcher in the Rye wherever she went as a kind of adult pacifier.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's like the character of Mel Gibson played in a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 6: He said he never read it, but he always had it with him.
Speaker 2: At age twenty seven, Writer was still praying at the altar of the Prep school Hero. That year, she showed Vogue magazine and Tiffany frame she had received it as a gift from a friend. One side held a picture of her in nineteen ninety to age nineteen, black clad sunglasses, slumped on a couch, giving the finger. The other held a page from Catchering the Rye, the one in which Holden sees fu on the wall. This is the trigger word, the F word on the wall of his ten year old sisters school quote. I think even if I ever die and they stick me in the cemetery and I have a tombstone and all it'll say, holding call field on it, then what year I was born and what year I died? And then right under it it'll say f you. The other thing. He's obsessed with death and violence. Like it's not a positive kid anyway. She's confessed to stealing interesting bio. Both assassins like Ruth and the crooks guy whoever? He was both in a black Rock commercial together. How what's the likeliest of that? Like, it just goes on and on them. There was a discussion on Rogan and Musk, like all these insane details. This is a former, former normally looking guy like button down Ryan Ruth won a law enforcement oscar for helping any police investigation. You know, this was him. And then this is like all kinds of ties. How does he get the money to travel around Ryan Ruth? Oh, he's at Fort Bragg. He has his own doctor. Who's his own doctor? This woman, doctor Sue Kim. What's her? What's her CV? We're looking for the Rand Corporation. She has a bachelor's in French from Yale, masters in the National Public Policy and is it was she's like a CIA handler. There were tens of thousands of messages between Ryan Ruth and doctor Sue Kim. Is this is Cia handler. Ryan, We've even followed doctor Kim and she followed back. In fact, she was the second person he followed. Doctor Yeah, right there. But Rand is researching about total like uh intel cutout type thing. These guys are all tied to Fort Bragg. So the two guys on top, I think it was Jabbar and Liveelsburger both had those suicide I mean killings. One Jabbar drove through Bourbon Street in New Orleans and this guy other guy was in in Las Vegas and there you have all before bu I forgot the name of This is Ruth with a famous chef h guy from Spain. I forgot his name, Brian. You know Fort Bragg, Livelsburger they luckily found like they found his id in this huge firestorm. There's questions about whether he was even alive at the time. But like, oh, I got all this stuff. I'm building drones like he's a drone. He's got all kinds of sophisticated stuff. There's emails from him. This guy like there's another Green Beret who like analyzed the whole stories Like this doesn't make any sense. I don't know if I have the time to read it, but like this guy old, I'm from Houston, Texas. I've been active in the Muslim community for years. Neither I nor anyone I know has ever seen or heard of the alleged Bourbon Street attacker. Sham said Deed Shabbar, like nobody knows this guy's This is extremely fishy sy op question mark.
Speaker 4: Is he the one where the reporter lady got access to the house and she walks around in there.
Speaker 2: They think that was crooks, but may be wrong.
Speaker 6: It was either the It was either the Vegas cyber truck guy or this guy.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think it was this guy because they had mentioned how he had kind of strayed from his religion, and then they go in there. He's got like an altar set up with the Quran opened up all his The FBI has supposedly already been there. All the bomb making chemicals are still spread out. His computer's still there, and this weird like valley girl esque reporter got the first access to it, and the video just looks so staged.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised. Here's a guy with like a ivy league education, wanting to do porn films or whatever. It's not believable. I guess Tony's soprano was obsessed with ducks, which makes sense. So it's like the theme of kind of dissociation.
Speaker 6: And he goes into impression when they leave his swimming pool.
Speaker 2: That's the tie. That's the tie. And it's about him with the psychiatrist, right, he's always getting you know, and analyzed or whatever. This is a very recent so Trump says, next week you will receive a report about both of his assassination attempts, which hasn't come out yet, but there's still support. Like Ruth and the other guy crooks, they're still kind of trying to track it down. There's been other assassinations. There was another one suicide man in the area. So all kinds of crazy stuff is going on. This guy manager sent something out in February about another dude who got close to the Capitol. But yeah, I mean it gets crazy. It's this is I'm scratching the surface, man, like this is this presentation would have been doue in ninety minutes. Like I can bring out some more like video or whatever. I don't know how much time you guys got here's here's trump. I mean you have to remember so, like the guy Bremer who's talking about this, like clockwork, Orange is about behavioral modification, right. They take Alex to Large as wild guy and put him through the Ludovic mac method to try to change his personality. I mean we even watch the sequence. It's really something else. I hope you're not on YouTube. They probably get all pissed off.
Speaker 6: That's all right, she's not and I'm just waiting to get the boot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm giving up. Let me see if I can figure this out. Go to tabs, new tab. I just don't understand about feelings.
Speaker 8: You have to be cured horrible. Yeah, violence is a very horrible thing. That's what you're learning now, your body's learning.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand about feeling sick way I did. I never used to feel sick before. I used to feel like they're very opposite. I mean, doing it or watching it. I used to feel real on the show.
Speaker 8: You felt ill this afternoon because you're getting better. You see, when we're healthy, we respond to the presence of the hateful with fear and nausea. You're becoming healthy, that's all. By this time tomorrow you will be healthier still.
Speaker 9: And I had truly done my best. It was the next day, brothers, and I had truly done my pest morning and afternoon to play it their way and sit like a horror show cooperative Malchik in the chair of torture while they flashed nasty bits of ultra violence on the screen, though not on the soundtrack my brothers, the only sound being music. Then I noticed, in all my pain and sickness, what music it was that.
Speaker 2: Like cracked and boomed. It was Ludwig fan ninth Symphony, fourth movement.
Speaker 6: It's not back, this is said, that's a sad This is sad sin.
Speaker 2: What's all this about?
Speaker 5: Sin?
Speaker 8: Using about big bad?
Speaker 2: You don't answer anymore.
Speaker 8: The tal just throw music. Are you referring to the background school, Yes, that they do before.
Speaker 6: Yes, so you're keen on music.
Speaker 1: Yes, can't be help.
Speaker 2: He is the punishment god, nor to be pleased.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: This is where your around good left the bad.
Speaker 6: And that's for a while.
Speaker 2: It's stop fair, it's stop.
Speaker 4: I should feel ill here, loveling lovely, not with bad. You must take your chance, by the choice has been all your.
Speaker 9: You need to take any further, son, you prove to me the alls unto violence.
Speaker 6: And killing is wrong, wrong, and terribly wrong. I've loved my lesson, sir.
Speaker 2: I see no one I've never seen before. I'm cured.
Speaker 7: Praise God.
Speaker 3: You're not cured yet.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 4: But first, missus, I see that it's wrong.
Speaker 9: It's wrong because it's slight against society.
Speaker 2: It's wrong because everybody has the.
Speaker 9: Right to live, be happy without being to chop the night.
Speaker 2: No, no, boy, you really must leave it to us and be cheerful about it. Listening apart night now you will be a free man. And then that sequence he like basically starts licking boots and stuff like that. I don't know if you remember that, but strange days. Do you want to watch the one on Trump and his assassins. He's mentioning his assassins. I don't know how well how well informed Trump is, but he seems to want to get im gonna put this thing in the tap. He seems to want to get to the bottom of things. M let's see, sure.
Speaker 1: Trump, I think, and uh, they've got a screw loose. They've got a screw loose.
Speaker 10: About a month ago or so, you said they were going to brief you on what happened, what they know the investigation, has that happened, Is there anything you can share with us? And maybe there should be a commission, maybe there should be something else.
Speaker 1: So it is, it has happened, and they don't seem to think there was anything other than abnormal people. And I'll assume that's true. They do have a case coming up, the case that a lot of people don't talk about. But it's coming up really sort of a third case, I guess you'd say, And so we'll see how that one works out.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's a dangerous profession being president.
Speaker 1: If you look race car drivers one in one, think of this, one tenth of one percent, bull riders, one tenth of one percent. Presidents. I won't tell you the number, but it's big.
Speaker 2: It's a dangerous profession.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you tell me that? You could have told me this, please, This would be assassin crooks had.
Speaker 2: What's the actual number of presidents in the United States who've been assassinated? One out of four? One on eight? Is it that high? It's high, it's high, or attempt certainly attempted assassination. I think they all get attempted, but like McKinley Lincoln, I know that Roosevelt took a bullet but survived. Kennedy obviously attempted assassination on.
Speaker 5: Reagan Garfield Garfield, Garfield got shot at a train station or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a rough job anyway. That's basically my presentation. There's a lot there, I mean, but there's the connections to this book are incredible, and I probably have to read it again and go wow, because I think there's just a lot more in there that I didn't notice. But like Joe Atwell goes into the pedophilia and the mason masonry right, which I mean, Pike is an obviously nod to masonry, but he goes down at the National History Museum holding call Field goes down and there's an Egyptian theme through the entire book, which is the direct tie to occultism in masonry and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: There was a few things I wanted to mention too. I wrote it down in my notes so I wouldn't forget. But I think I might have found the same guy you're talking about that talks about all the masonry and catcher in their eyes. I think it was him because he said that he uses the word phony thirty three times in the book.
Speaker 2: So there's numbers. God, I didn't notice that. Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: And then there's a character named Selma Thermer in the book, and there is a Masonic lodge named Selma, the same first name as the character. And there was a snippet that they put in there said July eighteen seventy six, it would it was agreed that the lower rooms of the lodge building be used for school purposes. Founded in the year eighteen eighty eight. Isn't that the same year that they founded the prep school, the one in the in the.
Speaker 2: Book, the fictional one. I can go back, didn't didn't wasn't there a picture of what's her face with the yea date? Boys?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I wrote it down. It is the name of a Masonic lodge that founded a school in July eighteen eighty eight. This happens to be the same year that the fictional school, Pency Prep was founded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's right, Yeah, that's the name.
Speaker 5: Selma is literally a Masonic school that was founded in the same year Pency Prep was founded. It's also the same year. And I know this is like not related, but kind of. It's the same year that Jack the Ripper Murders began, eighteen eighty. Wow, No, I thought that was cool. And also her last name them Selma's the Thermer. It Thermer is some kind of a chisel tool that's used by bricklayers. Wow. So that last name was definitely not an accident. And there was something in there about when he was in the military. He knew these two guys that were working on Why didn't I put it in my notes? Oh, they were working on neuro linguistic programming and he was he had like a friendship with these guys in the military that we're working on this, and he himself was used for his language skills in interrogating prisoners. They speculate that he used this neuro linguistic programming when he wrote the book program or Program to Go Katherine.
Speaker 2: It's kind it should be maybe that's title, right, Yeah, that's interesting. They mentioned Thermer right at the very beginning of the book. It's literally within the first page and eighteen eighty eight. Since eighteen eighty eight, we have been molding boys into splendid, clearthinking young men. That's the irony is that he comes out of there. He's not splendid clear thinking at all.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, so those were just some things I threw in my notes because I think I found the same person that you were talking about that talks about all those Masonic ties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's out well.
Speaker 5: But it does make you wonder though, because of all the Laurel Canyon stuff and like their parents being military and stuff like that. Like this guy's military. He has friends who are working on this neuro linguistic programming, and then he writes this book while he's in a mental hospital. So I mean, basically, it's a book to get you in the state of someone who is a CIA neural linguistic mental basiit.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you're right. I think that's the dark subtext anything that's supported by George Bush, who knows all this culture creation CIA stuff. I think you got to you gotta know that there's some darkness intentional, like he was always pulling these stunts. He's a very malevolent figure. And I mean we added to Bill Gates and stuff like that. But yeah, I think that this is it's not I don't think you have to look at the cultural subtext of where this book came out of because it ties in to Kinsey, there's no question about it.
Speaker 4: I have a little theory about the end of the book because it almost just skips ahead from chapter twenty five to chapter twenty six, and a lot has happened that you don't know about. And I think it's because Holden hasn't really come to grips with the fact that he murdered his family. And I think that the ducks represent his family, like he can't understand why the ducks are gone. And in that's in your slides, you had the alternate cover. It's got him wearing his killing hat with a cigarette and you can see the smoke is in the shape of ducks. And I think that was just like they're trying to get him to remember he's talking to a psychoanalyst in chapter twenty six. Chapter twenty six is like two pages long, and one of the last lines of the book is don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.
Speaker 6: And I think the.
Speaker 5: Last line of the book, yeah, what so he's got he's got missing time, like he's got venturing candidate stuff going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what it seems like to me, Like.
Speaker 5: He murdered his family did forgot he did it, and then.
Speaker 6: Just yeah, like he had disassociated at that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, because in chapter twenty five is the carousel with Phoebe. But one of the last thing she does is he asks her if she wants to wear his hat, the killing hat, and he says no or she says no, and then he puts it on and just sits there in the rain. And then it goes forward and he's in somewhere talking to psychoanalyst who trained.
Speaker 2: In a place of long halways. Like it's it's two pages. You can read all of chapter twenty six. This is it. It's interesting because this is where he has no conclusions about the narrative. He just told you twenty six. That's all I'm going to tell about. I could probably tell you what I did after I went home, and how I got sick and all, and what school I'm supposed to go into next fall after I get out of here, But I don't feel like it. I really don't. That stuff doesn't interest me too much right now. A lot of people, especially this one psychoanalyst guy they have here, keeps asking me if I'm going to apply myself when I go back to school next September. It's such a stupid question, in my opinion. I mean, how do you know what you're gonna do till you do it? The answer is you don't. I think I am, But how do I know? I swear it's a stupid question. dB isn't as bad as the rest of them, but he keeps asking me a lot of questions too. He drove over last Saturday with his English babe that's in this new picture he's writing. She was pretty affected but very good looking. Anyway, one time when she went to the ladies room all the way the hell down in the other wing. DBI, that's his brother. Ask me what I thought about all the stuff I just finished telling you about. I didn't know what the hell to say. If you want to know the truth, I don't know what to think about it. I'm sorry I told so many people about it. All I know is I sort of miss everybody I told about, even old Stratt later and Aclee for instance. I think I even missed that goddamn Maurice, that's the pimp. It's funny. Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing anybody. Everybody, so that's like I think he's saying he really doesn't miss him when he's with him, Like they're also just non they're not meaningful to him.
Speaker 5: That's Mike, like a true psychopath.
Speaker 2: Psycho.
Speaker 5: I remember people reading this book when I was in school, and I've always been more of like I wanted to read like Harry Potter and stuff, like I was like fantastical books. And somebody described this book to me and they were like, oh, you'll love it. It's about this and this, And I was like, that sounds horrible. I don't want to read that. It never interested me. I'm surprised you even liked it because I didn't like it. Oh, I was going to say, it just seems so.
Speaker 4: With all this fresh, I want to read it again because it is a quick read. But yeah, I don't remember thinking it was good and thinking it was weird that they pushed.
Speaker 6: This so much in high school mm hmm.
Speaker 5: And they push it through the pop culture, and they push it through the assassinations, and they push it through There's a reason they want people to read it, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the book, it's a cat.
Speaker 6: You're in their eye. They're picking out all the people susceptible to MK programming.
Speaker 5: It's a tool that they can use. Well, William, I have a proposal for you. Okay, you should watch Girl Interrupted, and then we should all three team up and do some kind of like breakdown on that because with the Wanona connection and the mental hospital connection, there's also a bunch of references in that movie to the Wizard of Oz, and I think you will find it very fascinating. Now that we've covered this topic, maybe like in a couple of weeks, we can come back together and maybe all three of.
Speaker 2: Us do Yeah, let's do it. Sounds good, sounds good. But Britney Murphy's in there, that's like a suspicious Death to nineteen ninety nine film.
Speaker 5: Well you know who else is in there, Jared leto Wow, So it's got Winona, it's got Angelina, Jolie, Britney Murphy, Jared. I mean, I feel like this is an adjacent project to Catcher in the Rye.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 5: You could have to check it out for you for your research.
Speaker 2: They said it's like it took place in filmed in some mental institution, state hospital. Is that right? I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You I feel like if you if you get your notebook out, it'll be full by the time you're done watching.
Speaker 2: I'll have to check it out.
Speaker 5: It's a movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, no, I want to check it out. Yeah, it sounds good. That's it. That's all I got. Guys, there's a lot there. I think I feel like I scratched a surface. There's a lot of other things you can talk about, Sir and sur and some of these other characters, but I think that these new batch of very strange people kind of tie in, at least esthetically to these catchers in the root for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's an interesting phenomenon, for sure. I love your presentation. By the way. Awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm glad you like it.
Speaker 5: I was caught on a few things that you said in mind Blown.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, it's pretty crazy. It's pretty pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: It seems like it's just kind of spiraling out and you're just going to keep adding more to it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it gets it's important. According it just keeps stretching out. There's no question about it. So there's there's tons to learn and add. But like, it just shows how this book has permeated our culture and assassinations and like people's interested I mean, sixty five million books. That's an industry. Think. I mean, if each book is ten bucks a pop, or even five bucks a pop, it's a lot of money rolling around wherever it's going. I don't know. I gotta run, all right, Thanks, William, Send me, send me the send me the audio video got till next time, till the girl interrupted me. Yeah, the moving and Seeing plan.
Speaker 5: We cant in songs, the moon and sing.
Speaker 3: We can in song.
Speaker 4: We can't.
Speaker 2: Him everything him st