Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host Samantha Fay, and I'm Dan Bowen, and we're happy to have you here. We hope your February is off to a wonderful start. We have kind of a chatty show this week. I guess you could say, right right, yeah, because I've had a really busy, fairly chaotic start to the new year. I think I have mentioned that I'm selling my house and it's sold in a day, So I am selling my house. I've been in forever and moving into a brand new house, and I just am a little, i don't know, excited and emotional and a lot to do. So I've been working on research for a new show that I am so excited to bring to you guys, but I haven't had time to finish it. So I said to deb, let's just hop on and do some like Crystal and Terro reading so everyone can have kind of an idea of what the rest of their February will look like. Because we've gotten a lot of emails from people saying that they really miss when we used to pull a Crystal in a Touro card of the week.
Speaker 2: And we're going to do an Animal of the Week as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. So how is the start of your new year, Ben, do you want to share it? Because you have a lot of exciting stuff going on too.
Speaker 2: It is exciting, but good golly is it a lot? And I mean, I'm making list of my lists, Samantha, that's just crazy talk with some publications that are coming up, finishing up the book that I've been writing. I've seen the cover. I'm all excited about. It's coming out sometime next year. I've been granted a writer in Residency program and I've been making travel arrangements for that. I've been teaching. I taught it Toureau class this month. I'm planning a new class that will be coming up soon. I'll be announcing that in our commercial break today about that. So, just a whole bunch of stuff going on, not to mention birthday parties for four year olds and all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: So all sorts of fun family stuff too.
Speaker 2: Well it was fun, but good golly, what an adventure. So yeah, a lot. And I have everybody I've talked to, many of our mutual friends, Samantha that I have spoken with, have all said the same thing, was how swirling and chaotic. The energy for January has felt to them, and wouldn't it be nice to just take a minute and slow down and breathe and assess where they are. Although I will have to say that one of the things that has been so helpful to me and that I have truly been steadfast and committed to is really every morning doing that chakra balancing thing in the shower, and that has really helped me navigate this chaotic madness that has been January. I do believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a great thing to set up that ritual and routine. This is my first weekend home, and I don't know about you, but when I'm not home on the weekends to kind of reset, I get a little squirrely inside. Like I got a ground and meditate and work with my crystals, and that's been really interesting. Michael was very kind enough to give me with a cruise to Mexico as a Christmas gift, but it was just like, oh my gosh, Christmas is over, New Year's is over. Off we go. And then he had a work thing up in New York, so we had to go there. And then I got to go to Iger Casey's ar and present, and I got to meet so many of our wonderful listeners. Dub is that is just always the best part of doing this job is getting to meet people who listen to our show. So I just want to thank everyone so so much for coming out to that conference. It was just it was the highlight to just see you all, give you a hug, take some photos with you, and hear your wonderful stories. And I love to that.
Speaker 2: Yay. I know you've been busy, and I just you know, it's hard for our listeners perhaps to know this or or understand this about us. You and I are both extreme introverts, even though we don't sound like it or feel like it to the folks who listen to us, but we are. And that means that the way we recharge our batteries, our emotional batteries, is that we go within and we sit and we're quiet and we're alone. And if we don't have that, I can't speak for you, but if I don't have that, there's something that's totally off in me and the world around me, and I get irritable, and I get funky, and I get a lot of different things, and I just have to just be still and quiet and breathe. And so that's where I am after my chaotic January. And I bet you are too, as you would like that, as you're still in the midst of all of the chaos and excitement of moving and so forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, dem, you should to see me when I packed for the cruise. You'll never ever believe what. I forgot to pack a crystal No, I packed that. I wore that a book. What. Yeah, I totally forgot a book and I really thought it was in my carry on. So, you know, we get on the plane and we're sitting there and we take off and I go to reach for my book. It's gone, don't have my kindle nothing. And when we landed, he was like, oh, look, our uber's already ready for us, because I was going to just buy a book in the airport. And I was like, oh great, So we rush out. We're on this boat. There's no bookstore on the boat. We get to Mexico, there's no bookstore. I could buy a fake Chanel bag, I could buy a bottle of perfume, I could buy all the liquor I wanted, all the sunscreen I wanted no books. I literally was walking down the deck of the cruise one night and there were all these women sitting out there with their books, and I was thinking, could I offer them cash for one of their books?
Speaker 2: I beg that at least one of them brought to and she would have loaned you one.
Speaker 1: Well, I ended up just reading from time to time on my kindle app on my phone. Oh, for goodness, say, but I'll never do that again. Oh.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine not having a book in my hand.
Speaker 1: But it was a weird feeling. I've never done that before. Wow. Okay, Well, so we thought we would do do you want to start? I will, because if you want to say something else, I'd feel like I interrupted you.
Speaker 2: No, We're good, okay, go ahead and tell fucks what we're going to do.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we thought that we would pick two crystals and two to Row cards. And so one crystal and one to Row card is with the intention we're choosing it to give you an overview of the personal aspect of the rest of your February, for your personal private life. And then the second crystal and to Row card we pick is to give you an overview of what your work professional life is going to look like for the remainder of February. Okay, do you want to go first?
Speaker 2: I'll be happy to Why don't.
Speaker 1: You shuffle your deck and pull a card that will represent personal aspects of the rest of February.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, oh is it this funny? I just love to route. We have Ke nine the Hermit, and the Hermit is absolutely one of my top three favorite keys in to row. I love the symbolism that hermit gives us, and I love how deceptively simple the hermit is. And I'm working, of course, from the wait Smith deck. I'm looking at this figure. It's a man at least as a beard, and the figure is standing on a snow topped mountain, holding a staff in his left hand and a lantern in his right hand. And the key is all blues and grays except for the yellow of the staff and the yellow of the light that is within the lantern. And so what we are seeing here in I find the fact that I spoke key nine just fascinating because nine is the ending of a cycle, which is also the year number for this year, twenty twenty five is a nine year, So it's about completing cycles in our lives so that we wrap up o karma, we close out relationships and events and circumstances in our lives that no longer serve us, so that next year we're ready to begin anew. So here stands this hermit as a guide for helping us to figure out how we end what needs to be ended and prepare for what needs to come before us. And the way the hermit does that is with this simple lantern. And one of the things that I love the most about this key is that the light within the lantern is shaped like a six pointed star, and those two interlocking triangles, one pointing upward, one pointing downward represent the concept of as above so below, and that notion of connection among the cosmos and the earth, and how that part of what we are always seeking and one of the gifts that to Row helps us to seek for and to find is balance and continuity and connection in our lives. So here stands this hermit figure on this mountaintop, with this staff in one hand and the lantern in the other. The staff that the hermit holds is a way to touch solid ground, to be connected to Mother Earth herself, and the mountaintop upon which this hermit stands is the same snow covered mountaintop from which the fool begins his or her journey through to Row. And it is on this mountaintop that, as the snow begins to melt and become water, we see this connection that runs all the way through to Row. And water is a connector a way of transporting thought and emotion through who we are and our connection to the world around us, he says, and this is a quote from something I've written. While the hermit and our other teachers offer us instructions and lessons along our life paths, ultimately we must make the journey alone, living by our own decisions and actions. The hermit tells us that the journey is a lonely one, a solitary one. We may meet others who come and go along the path, but the road to finding our inner core, inner strength, is a road we must walk alone. The hermit knows the way along this well traveled path because the hermit first walked it alone, finding internal strength, seeking guidance and wisdom, and finding it within. Then and only then was the hermit able to carry a light for others. So while we often think that we and believe, and indeed we are light bearers and people who are helpful to other folks and guides for them. We must also first be that for ourselves.
Speaker 1: I like the way you described that. I think of the light as lighting our path one step at a time too. You know, like you might be in a position right now where you can't see the full outcome of what you're working on, but if you just keep one taking, one step at a time, you're going to be just fine.
Speaker 2: Exactly. It's like your headlights in your car. I mean, yeah, five miles down the road from your headlights, but you can see what's within the range of those lights.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all of my crystals are sadly packed away except for my cayenne and my working crystal. So I'm just going to flip through Judy Hall's one hundred and one Power Crystal's book. Do you have that one? I do not. It's really good, has beautiful, beautiful pictures. Okay, and I'm going to ask what message do we need for our personal goals this month? Oh, danver Wright, I love danba write.
Speaker 2: I have a great piece of it.
Speaker 1: I have a nice pink one. I don't have the clear Damberrite. She says, dambert is a powerful heart healer. Dan Brighte represents the compassionate heart of the universe, the flame of unconditional love that flows through all that is. It teaches acceptance of things as they are and as they have been. Damb Werighte dissolves heartbreak and infuses the higher heart and heart seed chakras with unconditional love and acceptance, so that the light body can be embodied. Gold and Dambririte in particular, releases psychosomatic and karmic wounds, instilling compassion for yourself and dissolving blockages to spiritual advancement. Dambrite's power facilitates deep change and profound inner peace. If you have never known love or are unable to love or forgive yourself, placing Dambrite over your heart chakras opens the temple of your inner being, connecting you to unconditional love and the infinite compassion of all that is. This crystal helps you live in love. Use Lilac dambrite if grief has blocked the flow of heart energy. It lets you gently release loved ones, safe in the knowledge that you will meet again when your physical existence is over. As a connection of unconditional love is never broken. Golden dambrite connects you to the highest guidance and universal mind, instilling serenity. It facilitates deep karmic and soul healing, cleansing memories and releasing outdated soul imperatives that have prevented your soul's evolution. Uozy Damberite, with its coating of tiny quartz crystals, amplifies heart energy to an even finer vibration, connecting to archangel's and compassionate heart Buddha energy. This crystal offers the choice of laughing at life, no matter how dire your circumstances may be. It's a joyful companion for the terminally ill or deeply depressed as it lifts the spirits to a greater level of insight. The crystal instills patience and aligns you with your soul's timing rather than the egos in patience. When you combine damberite with smoky cords, it has a powerful detoxing and purifying action on the emotions. Aquat danberte al chemicalized with pure gold, activates the spiritual gold in your core. This crystal welcomes home soul fragments that were left behind in the heartbreak of past lives and facilitates living from an expanded, accepting, compassionate heart. And she says, to bring the power of Damberte into your heart, please the crystal over your heart chakra and immerse yourself in warm bathwater for fifteen minutes. Wow. That really does answer questions about personal goals for the rest of February. So I feel like this is telling us that we really need to work on infusing ourselves with love and self love, love for others, and really work on connecting with the unconditional love that resides in our heart chakra.
Speaker 2: And I think that works very nicely with the hermit who reminds us that we have to find the light within ourselves before we can shine it for others.
Speaker 1: Yes, so okay, So for the rest of February, personally, we all have to work on going within to find our own inner light through loving ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I love that. All right, let's take a quick break and when we come back, we'll pull cards and crystals for our professional goals. We'll be right.
Speaker 2: Back, Samantha, I am so excited. I have created a new course entitled The Path to yourself, finding the beginnings, and making sense of it all. And it really is about finding where you fit into your own spiritual journey, whether you have been working on this path for many years or whether you are brand new to the idea of all of these metaphysical concepts. So we're going to work through basics and then into advanced ideas. In this three session course, you'll learn how to walk your true path calmly and in an organized fashion so that you come to know how such divergent ideas can support and enhance each other. So the course is It runs from March fourth, eleventh, and eighteenth. There's an afternoon section and an evening section available. There's a lot of detail on my website at deboen dot com, but do take a look and notice the dead lae for registration and the detail of some of the questions that we will look to answer, for example, why am I here? What's my connection to the elements? What is energy really? How do I choose divination tools to use water chakras and how do they work? And where do I go between lives? And much more so, I hope you'll join me for the Path to Yourself, finding the beginnings and making sense of it all details on my website at deboen dot com.
Speaker 1: That sounds exciting. I'm in the middle of teaching two month long courses, so the only thing I want to share with everyone is that I have my meet and greet with George Norri coming up in Charlotte, North Carolina on April nineteenth. I'm so excited, and I hope if you're in the area you can get tickets and come see me. If you go to Samitefay dot com and click the upcoming events tab, you'll see a link where you can learn more about that. And Daniel Brinkley's going to be there. I'm so thrilled to meet him in person, dub Do you remember his amazing book on his near death experience? You do? Yeah, So I'm going to get him to sign my copy.
Speaker 2: Fun Okay, and.
Speaker 1: We would love it too, guys if you could subscribe and rate our show, because it really does help new listeners to find us so that we can grow our show and our wonderful community. We appreciate you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you want me to talk about an animal person or another to.
Speaker 1: Ro card, Let's do the to ro card for work stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see what I got here. Thang on, I'm chocklin. Well, look who's here. I'm telling you. So we have the fool, the fool the very beginning of to Row. And if there's one thing that we have really been talking about as we have worked our way through this conversation today, it's the idea sometimes we just have to start from where we are, and the fool reminds us of that. The fool is in the wait smith deck, standing on a precipice the snow capped mountains, or in the background that I just talked about with the hermit, there's a little dog. The fool is wearing this very colorful garment that's got reds and yellows. One of the things that's important are colors in to Row, and there's a lot of yellow for inspiration and illumination in this key, red for passion and action, and white. The fool is carrying a white rose representing purity of thought. And over the full shoulder is a staff with a wallet at the end of the staff, and the fool carries within that wallet. And we've learned this in the next key, the magician that what's in that wallet is everything the fool needs for the journey that's being undertaken. Is a wand a sword, a cup, and a pentacle the representatives of the four minor suits of the Arcana, but each of them offers a safety net for the fool's journey. As the fool begins this winding way through the rest of the key, to learn who the fool really is. That's really the fool's purpose in life, and it's in its ours who are we really? And so as the fool is about to step off of this precipice into the unknown, with the sun shining behind him or her, there's this notion that we we have to trust that we make our way forward in life unknowingly, like we were talking about with the lights from the headlights of our cars, and that we must trust that we will be guided and we must be cared for. And I think in terms of where we are professionally and in the world around us today, that notion of sallying forth into the world unknowing and without all of the information that we would like to have is where many of us are. And so I think the fool is a reminder to be here now. As Barbara Ramdass said, and to be focused on the here and now and pay attention to what we really can do and can control in our lives at this very moment. There's much that we don't know, and we just have to be aware that what we can control as ourselves, and so in work situations, as we're talking about in this episode, that might be all you can do and go about your day kindly and gently and confidently in knowing who you are. You know, one of the things that I read over the weekend, Samantha, and I don't know what prompted me to do so, but I reread Deserderata, you know, go placidly among the I just love that. I just love it. And I think that that's one of the gifts that the Fool gives us, is to remind ourselves that we have choices about how we go forth in the world around us every day.
Speaker 1: And that we have all the tools within us needed to take that leap of faith.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, you know. So much of what to Row really is all about is that notion of being who we are and being our authentic selves and then connecting to the world around us in a broader way from that internal strength that we carry with us, and that doesn't mean just people. It means plants and animals and the cosmos beyond, and that everything really does have some kind of meaning in our lives if we pay attention to it, if we are willing to assess the journey and see where we are and how we're progressing along the way. So I think that's a gift that the fool gives us, and so much more.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you, because I always interpret the full card like that, like everything you were just saying. But oftentimes when I read books that other people have written on the tourou, they treat this card almost like the lover's card in terms of choice, and they'll say, be careful because is the fool taking a leap of faith or is he jumping off the cliff, like are you moving to rash too quickly and not looking before you leap?
Speaker 2: I have read that too, and I think that that's an important caution if you're reading on a fairly surface level. But I also think that no matter what decisions we make in our lives, we're taking a leap of faith in some way that we may not even be aware of what we are and so it's that living consciously and the choices that we make.
Speaker 1: Oh and let's not forget the little dog, because I think that's also a reminder that you have loyal friends around you as you're making this big choice.
Speaker 2: True good point, absolutely good point. And again keep in mind that that snow on that mountaintop behind a fool on this precipice is melting, and that water that symbolizes emotion and connection, as it does on the planet, is there to also help and support you. There's always help and support. You may not always feel like it, but it's there if you look for it.
Speaker 1: I love that, all right. I'm gonna flip through and try to pull a crystal that we can use for our work goals this month. Oh, okay, I've got k Serrah. I haven't worked with my K Serrah in a while.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that stone.
Speaker 1: I know me too. Now I feel bad. I'll have to when I unpack, I'm gonna pull out my little K Serrah friend. Okay. Judy Hall says a synergistic conglomerate from Brazil K Serrah contains blue courtz feldspar calcite, kylonite, ironite, magnetite, leucazone and kleino zocite clinozocite. It holds the combined power of these constituents. The stone links to the power of the mega forces that brought our multi dimensional universe into being and which still drive cosmic evolution. Like a battery. Q Serra activates your own personal power. With this stone, you truly create your own reality. Well, that's interesting because that is in alignment with the fool, isn't it? It is wow Okay. A powerful carrier of key energy, k Serrah recharges and balances the meridians and organs of the subtle and physical bodies. Place it wherever you feel depleted on your body. The stone activates neurotransmitters to optimize the energy circuit. You feel as though your body has been plugged into an electric power source. Case Serrah helps a healer see into the recipient's energy matrix. Place the stone over a site for a few moments to dissolve and restore the body's cellular and energetic structure. It can also serve as a dousing rod. It twitches as it moves over places that need healing. You can use the stone to grid or shield as well. In a place or around a client you're working with. Kse Serrat lets you stand in your own power. It releases you from self imposed obligations, especially those you unconsciously assumed so the world would perceive you as a good person. The stone teaches that service given in this way is actually selfish and self serving and does not enhance the greater good. If you take the burdens of the world on your shoulders and find it impossible to say no when as to do even more, keep Casearrah in your pocket. The transformation will free you to be of real service to those around you. If you dwell on problems, this crystal helps you find constructive solutions. Case Sarah means what will be, But with this stone, the future definitely is yours to co create. It at tunes you to the Acacia record of your soul's purpose and shows all possible pathways, pointing out the long way and the direct route, and encourages you to take the one most appropriate for you. With Case Surrah, there are no mistakes, only learning experiences. How fast you learn is up to you, but with Case Serrah it can be instantaneous, and she suggests placing Case Rah at the higher sacral chakra and breathe deeply to turn on your truly awesome personal powerhouse.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I have meditated and worked with my case, Serrah, and it does have a powerful energy. But I have to be honest, I've never felt as though I was plugging into an electric circuit of energy. Sometimes what these people promise these crystals can do makes me feel bad for these little stones, But I do love how she says it releases you from self imposed obligations. Gosh, how many of those are we juggling right now in our lives. I think that would be something good for all of us to think about. You know, how many things are you showing up for and saying yes to that you don't really have to, that you don't really need to. So that's a good question for I think work goals to think about. You know, what aspects of these work roles and responsibilities are mine to carry and which are not?
Speaker 2: Do you know there's an old song from a million years ago that my mama used to sing, call Kate Sarah Sarah whatever will be.
Speaker 1: Oh doors day?
Speaker 2: Was that to sing it?
Speaker 1: I mean the version? I know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be dying? How about that? I can still hear Mama singing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She would say will I be pretty? Will I get married? And her and my mother would say to me, Kase Sarah, Sarah, whatever will be, will be?
Speaker 2: That's the song. You got it? How about that? And all that that song in years? Well? Okay, so we've got crystals and to row cards. We talk about animal people.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the things that happens a lot for me is I get questions about, oh, I've seen ex animal, what does that mean? And I always refer folks to David Carson's and Jamie Sam's book Madison Cards to Ted Andrews animals speak, you know, and look at that. And I also invite you to look at where you are in your life and what that animal may mean to you. And it's hard for me to use the word animal without the word people after it, because, as you know, if you're a regular listener to this podcast, I think of them in terms of all of us are people, and we're all equal. There's no hierarchy. So I speak of the four legged, two legged, swimming, crawling, standing, flying people. And so as we were preparing for this episode today to record, I pulled out the Ted Andrews book, and I thought, Okay, I'm just going to see what shows up. I'm going to trust the biblique, oh library angels to help me. And here's what came as I opened Ed's book, The Robin and I know that a lot of time, and I do this too. It's like, Ooh, I've seen a hawk, or I've seen this or that. Isn't that amazing? I forget that the quote common folk have just as many messages and are just as important to the great gift giving cycle that is life, and I need not to forget them. I remember having friends from South Dakota visits some years ago, and they'd never seen the ocean, they'd never been to the coast, and they were just enthralled with seagulls. Well, where I live, enthralled is not the verb we use, right. I mean, it's not that I don't like them. I do. I think they're beautiful. I'm glad we have them. But they're commonplace, and so I think that sometimes part of what happens for us is that we look for and seek the unusual and don't pay attention to the folks who are with us. Often where we live. Robinson migratory. They're not here in the winter, but they come swooping in in the early spring where I live, and I can see them in my yard in my mind's eye. They're not here right now, but they will be and not too distant future, and they come sweeping in and they stay for a day or two, and they eat like crazy, and they do a bunch of stuff, and then they're gone. And I know that that's not always true in other places, but I do think that it's important to look at what they may represent. And I'm just going to skim through and give you the highlights of what Ted says about them and animals speak the keynote. What he calls their intent really is the idea of the spread of new growth, and their cycle of power is in the spring. And I want to point out this too before I move on. I learned when I was in England that they're different kinds of robins. We think of them being kind of tall with this dark red breast, but in England they're their breast star almost orange and very soft, and they're very small. It's a different species kind of thing. I'm not sure the right word for that, but what they do is In both cases, they herald the coming of spring, and they don't always migrate, but they tend to. Usually they sing. We hear that lovely song that they give us. They are connected in many ways to Christianity. One legend is that its red breast appeared when it pulled a thorn from the bloodied crown on Christ's head fall on the cross. In a more superstitious tradition says ted the stealing of a robin's egg was meant to court misfortune. Some believe that you should make a wish when you see the first robin of spring before it flies off, or you will have no luck for the next year. So don't have your bets on this one, folks, you see a robin, make a wish. Anyway, there are lots of real life things that are important about robin's in males. For example, when a robin speaks, it's a warning to other males to get out of my territory. Their song is very cheery, as I mentioned, helps them to define their territory, but it also helps them to connect with each other. If you are connected to this bird spiritually, it reflects a suggestion that you need to sing your own song. As you wish to have new growth. Any confrontations or hindrances are more show than actual threats. So go forward. And of course we all know about that beautiful robin's egg blue nest egg from the nest. This is a color that is often connected, of course, to the broat chakra. It's the center that associates us with our ability to speak our truth clearly and gently and firmly. And so when you are working on throat chakra issues are strengthening, you might call on the beautiful blue of a robin's egg and the energy of Robin to help you sing your own song clearly and calmly and distinctly, whether in your day to day life or in your work life. So don't discount the amazing ability that Robin has to connect you to parts of yourself that you may not have realized that you could do so, So invite Robin into your life and the robin will show you how to go forward again.
Speaker 1: It's in line with all the other cards and crystals we've discussed. The answers are within. We have to look within, shine our light, find our love, take a leap of faith, reconnect to our energy source, and sing the song that only we can sing.
Speaker 2: Exactly is you know, Samantha. I think that's one of the most wonderful aspects of the metaphysical world, and that the work we do and that we have learned to trust is that indeed those connections are always there.
Speaker 1: They really are. Wow, this has been fun. I've enjoyed this me too. Before we wrap up, I did want to give an update on the show we did on the drones that have been flying Gosh. We got a lot of great feedback on that show, and recently, I think it was just last week or the week before, the White House released a quote a statement they said, after research and study, the drones that were flying over New Jersey in large numbers were authorized to be flown by the FAA for research and various other reasons. Many of these drones were also hobbyists, recreational and private individuals that enjoy flying hrones, and in time it got worse due to create curiosity. This was not the enemy. So we still don't know what kind of research they were conducting, and there were no details of who was piloting these drones. But they've released a statement and they're like, that's all folks. Moving on. I don't, like I said on that show, I don't think we're going to get any more updates.
Speaker 2: I don't think we are either.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to remain a mystery. But I will continue to follow it. Don't you guys worry?
Speaker 2: I know you will, and somebody should. I'm not I'm not discounting, and I'm appreciative of your willingness to continue to see if in fact, something else appears. But I'd be willing to bet you won't see anything.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. I don't think we're going to get many more updates, but I'm going to I'm going to try to keep my to the ground and see if I can find anything else about this. But I wanted to give that update because a lot of people have emailed me saying, you know, they've seen some drones in their state, and they really enjoyed the show, and they wanted to know if they were updates. So periodically when I can, we'll update you on some of the strange and wonderful news stories that we bring to you. We'll be back with you next week with a brand new show. In the meantime, have a fantastic week, be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 2: Take care everyone.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Deb Bowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.