Speaker 1: One on one with Taco Orlando's rock station one O one one. W JR are.
Speaker 2: Rock the Bank.
Speaker 1: Cash available again today in all week thirteen times. Really ball in your court as to how much you would like to participate.
Speaker 3: I told you man, Monday is your best chance of winning the early one during our show nine oh five, because you know, people coming off a weekend a Sinko Tomayo weekend at that might not be on the ball, but you're going to be on the ball.
Speaker 2: You can get those keywords enter my.
Speaker 1: Website WJR dot com, have it bookmarks, keep it handy, and then just you know, you rock on the job throughout the day. Round five after give or take get those keywords, Enner, take a shot at it. We've had a lot of your fellow listeners win. The Clayton County Jail in Jonesboro, Georgia, went into lockdown after officers could not find a missing inmate who was a convict murder murderer on the it's not good.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, there was a little mistake as to why the convicted murderer was missing from the jail. The corrections officers forgot to bring him back from the county courthouse holding cell where he had been during the day for ongoing additional charges that he was facing in an unrelated case. You know, they take you from the jail over to the courthouse. They have a holding cell at the courthouse, and I guess they had put him back in that after they left for the day and forgot he was still there. It left him there overnight, and then it wasn't discovered till the following day what had happened. They locked down the whole jail, thinking that somehow this guy had gone on the lamb between the courthouse and his transport back to the jail, which was not the case. It was just complete oversight by these two corrections officers. I almost said, poor guy, and I remembered, wait, murderer. There's no uh, no overnight supervision either. So he just you know, sitting there in the jail holding cell at the courthouse after everybody's gone home for the day.
Speaker 2: What's going on, man? Probably a little vacation from real jail.
Speaker 1: You know, I had to had to sink in there and you know, toilet, yeahside, and not having to watch your back the whole time for getting shived right well, when didn't he would would if you're a you know, wouldn't you be the one that other If you're a murderer, you're probably the one that the others would fear.
Speaker 2: You fear the crazy ones first, well, yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: Or the ones just being paid to shift somebody. Yeah, well there's multiple murderers in there.
Speaker 1: If you well, actually, why do I say if? When you were in the Big House talk though? Yeah, that's long stretch. You did it sing sing back in the day.
Speaker 3: Sing sing very comparable to the Alcatraz. They're looking to open back up.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I don't ever see it happening though. It's great as it would be.
Speaker 1: But were you ever approached or did you ever put up a fellow inmate to take care of an.
Speaker 2: Issue, advice or both? Really, look at this ship, Mark, Wow, it's like righting the kidneys. Yeah it was. It had pea leaking in me. Were you put into the infirmary? Yeah? What do you think?
Speaker 3: And you know what, it was a good break. I just had to lay on my stomach, Jello. It was right in the back. I just had to lay on my on my stomach. It was very similar to Forrest Gump where he sat there laying on his stomach with eating ice cream.
Speaker 1: Now that was Forrest Gump when he got shot in the rear. You said both both scenarios you had u uh huh. Perhaps what about who did you have taken out? Who was an issue?
Speaker 2: There's certain things we don't go into.
Speaker 3: As you know, there is no uh whatever that limitation time, it doesn't exist for this.
Speaker 2: What was the what was the compensation you provided? Uh? If you had done this to somebody to do back then, it was a lot different.
Speaker 3: You know, we were allowed to smoke, so its smokes some rat pee peach.
Speaker 2: Wine, you know the wine that I made while is in sing sing Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Commissary Combos guy was a big Combos fan, the one with the pizza flavor in the middle.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought, get off somebody for a bag of combos?
Speaker 3: Man floating man, floating down man got to be a flooding man.
Speaker 2: He's got to be a flying you know.
Speaker 1: As much of a track record as the Saint Pete clear Water Tampa area has had of being Florida Man ground zero as of lates for the bulk of Florida Man stories, I gotta say this is the first time in that zone of Florida man a high activity that we have mentioned Panella's Park.
Speaker 3: Panela's Park we know is oh yeah, shady at best, we're not talking about the trees.
Speaker 2: So we get a Panela's Park man drunken, pantless. That's that's a Sunday out there.
Speaker 1: That's just the norm, walking around a parking lot, just in only a T shirt with his privates fully on display. Vincent Conroy is his actual name. He's fifty six years old. And when police responded to the multiple calls, they got of his well behavior dude walk or behavior weird activity. Hey. They asked him for idea and he told them that he was Charles Dickens. He's gonna say, how I have idea?
Speaker 2: I ain't got my pants. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Okay, Charles Dickens. It was Miller time. I'm Charles Dickens. I was drink inside it. There's jokes coming. Gave you a one, that dick insider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they promptly hauled him off.
Speaker 3: Did he at least was it a post you know romp like post romp thing, And that's why he didn't have his pants on.
Speaker 1: Just drunk I mean really, oh, open container. So he was just he was just on a bender, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of figured that when you say he was drunk walking around a parking lot with no.
Speaker 2: Pants on, why it certainly is hot out here. I think I'll take my.
Speaker 3: Pants off, even if I'm like, you know, in a hotel and I'm walking from the restroom, get out of the shower into the room and the blinds are up, and I'm kind of thinking, oh, dude, let me just slide through there quick. Forty buddy sees me, but shedding pants right there park ond.
Speaker 1: Uh. Finally we go to South Florida. Have some video footage of this. Hey, who's who of the beautiful people were gathered in South Florida, many attracted to the F one Grand Prix Miami Grand Prix, and of course there are all sorts of events going on across South Florida and this particular group of well comes. Turns out they say they're influencers. They had rented a very large Lamborghini yacht.
Speaker 2: Oh is this the yacht that was thirty something? People had to be rescued off.
Speaker 1: It sank, and of course the bikini clad influencers, you know, This is no big deal. This is just an opportunity to be seen even more n.
Speaker 3: I So you think what about their cameras well? If you're an influencer and your camera goes down with a boat.
Speaker 1: They were scrambling and you can see the video for I got the news report and then some additional footage shared with you on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: I'm going right now. But Lamborghini yachts. Oh that's pretty high tech.
Speaker 3: Look at that, I mean, minus the fact that it's halfway submerged.
Speaker 1: It's right off of Monument Island, which that's near Star Island where all the super super richies live. This is Saturday, late Saturday afternoon. I'll bet you they were down there for the Grand Prix weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh has to be now do they if they ran the thing? Man, that's not on them. No, No, they didn't do anything to cause it. I mean, there's an awful lot of people on it. Maybe just too heavy with that with egos.
Speaker 2: It just took it down.
Speaker 3: Like I can't hold these many egos up. All these big heads.
Speaker 1: Clearly exceeded the suggested weight level for the sixty three foot vessel.
Speaker 3: I tell you every year I'm down in the Keys for Sinco weekend, and it was as usual. There's a mess driving home because all the F one going on.
Speaker 2: It's a spectacle.
Speaker 3: It is a complete pat You just look at all the off to the side, the parking lots and the lines of traffic trying to get off to get in.
Speaker 1: Well, they showed I mean I watched the race yesterday afternoon and lots of aerial coverage. You can see the surrounding area and you know it's right there. The track, the autodrome is built around hard Rock Stadium right off of the turnpike, which you know if you're familiar with the area, if you unwittingly are just on the turnpike coming home from Sinco weekend in the Keys, boy, there's certainly a lot.
Speaker 2: I know, it's Miami and whatnot.
Speaker 3: And it's every weekend, and I forget every weekend until I get stuck.
Speaker 2: You're in the right lanes. I can see the F one coverage.
Speaker 3: You're watching it pat the overhead and you're showing the race, and then they showed the turnpike and there's my wife's public's parking lot paint.
Speaker 2: Job going by.
Speaker 3: It survived the heavy rain driving home, she did she mentioned, I hope my paint job holds up there. If you remember, Bob, this is where I'm going down to the keys when all of it started ripping off, all the paint.
Speaker 1: I swear to God that it held. I'm telling there is some people right now who aren't familiar with that story, probably going public sparking lot paint job what this is truly one of the best. You can only happen to a Bob Orbits type situation. It did fifty bucks out of a public chat or six public's parking lot on a Saturday evening. Complete stranger painted Bob's wife's car.
Speaker 3: Not dark yet. All the paint was chipping off the front. It's the white Hyundai's the older bottles that if you drive on or see what on the road, you notice all the paint missing. Well, this guy's taking advantage of it, and he's put on a pretty good paint job for being dusk in a public's parking lot.
Speaker 2: Seems legit
Speaker 1: Are