Speaker 1: For this Monday night, December sixteenth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: The days are the fleeting.
Speaker 1: We're almost out of the year, and we're celebrating a very very special occasion, the anniversary of the birth of a local Cincinnati legend. That's right today, lo those many years ago, Andy Furman came into the world, and here he is ready for his spanking, to celebrate another year older and another year I'm sure wiser, some people would say, he would probably say that, I'm not sure. But with that in mind, hello Furball.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so very much, and thank you for reminding me that it's my birthday, because to me, it's just like any other day.
Speaker 4: But I certainly appreciate that.
Speaker 3: And honestly, you know, when you get a little older, I don't know if you look forward to the birthdays that much.
Speaker 4: Is that true? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It is kind of exciting, it is.
Speaker 4: In a sense.
Speaker 3: But you know, I know one thing, you get a little ornery the older you get. And I think one of the reasons being is the fact that you don't care. You don't care what you look like at times, you don't care what you wear. No, you just don't care. So you say it and if you you know, and sold somebody and kiss them off, let it go.
Speaker 4: And I tell you I got a couple of it.
Speaker 3: I want to get off my chairs, which I usually do with you, And one of them is the Christmas party situation. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 4: Can you handle it?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: You're ready?
Speaker 1: I missed dark Christmas party here at iHeart this year, sadly for about the twentieth year in a row.
Speaker 2: But what were you going to say?
Speaker 3: Well, obviously I don't know a lot of people, but I do get invited to several Christmas parties every year. Yeah, but I wish what they would do is have one day and call it party Day, because they came after another and a lot of times they overlapped. I'll give you an example. There was a party way back on the fourth of December. A Keith Sprunk, a good longtime friend, got everybody.
Speaker 4: Together at River Downs and I guess for lunch. I couldn't make it.
Speaker 3: Because that's something else that evening had jags. They had the NFL Alumni, which I'm a member of because I did some work in the PR department of the Miami Dophins years ago. Because I worked with the Fort Laudaville Strikers soccer team, and both the Strikers and the Dolphins.
Speaker 4: Were owned by Joe and Liz Robbie, the Robbie family.
Speaker 3: So I'm a member of the NFL alums.
Speaker 4: And again I didn't.
Speaker 3: Make that if there's something else was going on. There are too many things going on at various times where people just can't get to every one of them. So they have to designate one day, call it party day. I'm sorry, that's the way it should be.
Speaker 1: But Denna, if they just had one day set aside for these celebratory moments, Andy, you'd only have to go you'd only you only be able to go to one.
Speaker 2: You'd have to pick one.
Speaker 1: Now, see, you've got a broad range of dates, and you'll.
Speaker 4: Have one day. One day.
Speaker 3: It starts at noon and it ends at midnight, and you can only attend. It's only two hours, no more so if you have several parties you want to go to, you go every two hours, you go to a different party and get it done. It's over with and that's it. And honestly, it would.
Speaker 4: Avoid a lot of these.
Speaker 3: Duy's really uh, you know, embarrassment, embarrassing moments at parties things like that, you get it over a one day I love the law enforcement would love that. Whereastet patrolling for DUIs almost every day since the first of December, right, think about that.
Speaker 1: Well, they have to announce them on the radio when and where they're going to do them, by law Andy, So it's not really that at the checkpoint.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, they announced the checkpoints where they're going to be, but there's a lot more places they are besides those checkpoints that are announced.
Speaker 2: Believe me, Well, if you're up roadblocks, they've got to announce them.
Speaker 1: But you're right, I mean, if you're driving, Michael Fool, if you're an idiot and you've you know, had too much to drink and you get behind the wheel, I hope they are out there.
Speaker 2: I mean for just for public purposes.
Speaker 1: But most of the time the DUIs that are charged and written are like point oh eight and the driver is not really drunk. They were just stupid enough to tell the cop that they had had a drink. Or to most people who get DUI's the first timers. Anyway, it's just a money grab by the police, by the state, by the prosecutors, and that doesn't keep anybody safe.
Speaker 4: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Now, Now let me ask you this. Should one person at the at the Clear Channel Hive get a DUI, would they be dismissed from their job?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on you you have made it.
Speaker 1: You've made a habit of correcting me when I've said things incorrectly on the earth. And now it's my turn. First and foremost, you talked about something at River Downs. It does not exist, Andy, River Downs is no, that's right, you said river Downs.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Secondly, you wait until you get done with your spanking, young man, and then you can speak what I was.
Speaker 6: It is Downs.
Speaker 3: They still have thoroughbred racing there. It's River Downs. It's bell Terra Casino, River Downs at Bell Terra Casinos.
Speaker 2: Bell Terror Park, Bell Terra Park.
Speaker 3: Are you're right about Cliff channelart Media?
Speaker 2: iHeart media right?
Speaker 1: Which you said clear Channel and that is an entity that no longer exists as far as I.
Speaker 4: Know, you're right.
Speaker 1: I mean, what what the hell is your problem? Why are you getting all these Is this this a result of your aging brain? Are you cognitively challenged?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: With I mean no, I just do you?
Speaker 1: Do you have anyone help you? Eat your pudding. I mean, what's going on here with this?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: I know that you gotta.
Speaker 4: Get my bid.
Speaker 3: I gotta get my bid for my cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's no there's no girl coming out of your cake. I'm just letting you know. Now we we couldn't afford a girl, but we got something that's almost as good.
Speaker 3: It's it's the question at hand.
Speaker 2: It's it's a guy.
Speaker 1: It's a guy who's transitioning, but he's gonna come out of your cake.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless. Now I know if it.
Speaker 3: Should someone get the d u y situation with iHeartMedia, would that person be dismissed from his job? I'm just curious, is that in the handbook aside.
Speaker 2: I'm not naming any names.
Speaker 1: Of course, it would depend on the circumstance and the egregiousness of the infraction.
Speaker 2: If you just got picked up for a.
Speaker 3: Wait, put an asterism, and the importance of the person. If it's a behind the scenes guy who is an editor or a producer, he's gonzo to make a statement. If it's a big time personality, nothing happens.
Speaker 1: No, it's more I think it's more of a statement. If it's an on air frontline personality. You don't want the rest of the hoard thinking that they can just get away willy nilly with drinking and driving because they've got an air shift. I actually, and I'm not mentioning any names, I actually work with a couple of people in this building, in this company now who've had the misfortune of having a a DUI arrest. And again one of them in particular I know about. It was one of those situations where it was like a point eight. He was just above the legal women and was not drunk and was not impaired to drive. And nevertheless, because of the jurisdiction where he got the dui, which by the way, is a place called Fort Thomas you may be familiar with. That is the only way they generate revenue in Fort Thomas is from speeding, traffic violations and most importantly dui and they make a mint. They got a lot of nice squad cars at Fort Thomas. No, but well yet is Jesus is the reason for the season not to UIs though, and I think they need to keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I will mention since you are my one of my few Jewish friends, I just don't know that many you and Lewis Kaplan and a couple of others. But Honikah is actually starting the first day of Honkah is on Christmas Day this year?
Speaker 2: Is that Kismet or what?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 3: I don't ever remember that happening.
Speaker 4: I don't ever remember that happen.
Speaker 1: And Kwanza too is on the twenty fifth this year. I don't know how they decide.
Speaker 4: What they do.
Speaker 3: Do we like the menora and I put the gifts under the tree at the same time.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you like the minora, You put the gifts under the tree, and you crank up some gangster hip hop. That's that's how you celebrate all three at once and one fell swoop. I know that you're a member of the Rotary. You're you're a member the Rotary Club.
Speaker 4: Right, Covington Rotary.
Speaker 2: Covington Rotary.
Speaker 1: They recently had an awards banquet, and I heard that you were named Rotarian of the Year.
Speaker 2: Is that correct, Andy Furman?
Speaker 4: No, you heard you heard wrong. But I gotta check my sources. I would never be anything of the year.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, But you know, just just I'm glad they let me in I'm glad they let me in their club.
Speaker 4: To be honest.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I mean I I just thought you went for the lunch.
Speaker 3: Well, actually I too.
Speaker 2: Is it good? Is it good?
Speaker 1: Because a lot of times at those seven meetings. Listen back when I was a bus boy at Heritage House Morgesborg in the late seventies, we hosted because it was a big place. It had like two thousand seats and three buffet lines. It was a huge, huge restaurant. But we would host the Kawanis Club and I think the Rotary Club may meet there once a month or something like that at the Smorgesborg And those were some of the most boring people I think I'd ever encountered to that point. Now I've met well I've met lots of more boring people since. But you know, it's a seventeen sixteen year old kid. I thought, well, these guys are a bunch of wet blankets. They do this for fun. This is what they do. What a what a rotary? Well, what a rotarians do? And I know it's a philanthropic organization, right.
Speaker 4: They service people.
Speaker 3: That's that's basically what they do.
Speaker 2: The service people.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, yeah, and they do good there used to play.
Speaker 1: There used to be plenty of places in Newport where women would service people and get paid for it.
Speaker 2: It's not this not the same thing though, right.
Speaker 3: Not the same thing they did. They're do gooders.
Speaker 4: They're do gooders. That's what they do.
Speaker 3: They service people.
Speaker 4: Uh, and they're there to help people.
Speaker 3: And then you know they do charitable operations. Yeah. But you know during the last several weeks they were ringing the bell for the Salvation Army, the volunteers during that they deliver food to people. You know, they're just do gooders, they really are. And they're business people. See, they're good people, they really are. I'm not too sure about I don't know about the other.
Speaker 4: Clubs what other clubs do.
Speaker 3: Like the Lion, The Lions are up it for eyeglasses.
Speaker 4: They'll beg with eyes and stuff.
Speaker 3: But Rotarians the worldwide they helped cure polio the rotarians years ago and basically.
Speaker 1: They were working were working in the lab with Jonas Sauk. Is that what happened but help.
Speaker 3: But they helped polio in the sense that when they had the the polio vaccine, they were able to distribute that vaccine worldwide.
Speaker 1: That is a worthwhile cause, there's no question about it. So do you have I know you downplayed your birthday today, but do you have any plans other than talking to me tonight for your big birthday?
Speaker 2: Andy?
Speaker 3: You know what, I think it should be a surprise. I think it's a family surprise. That's the way I'll leave it to me. It's a day like any other day. I'm happy I've lasted this long and made it to this birthday. And I'm very appreciated the fact that a You've got me on the radio and be you remembered, so not many people do, but I thank you, I really do.
Speaker 4: And I'm touched. I am touched. How's that?
Speaker 3: No, I'm touching you.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have said you were touched for a long time. Now.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you a couple of questions, not regarding Christmas parties or your birthday, but let me ask you that we just found out last week that Dave Parker rightly.
Speaker 2: Is in the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Do you think there need to be changes in how Hall of Fame choose inductees and in all the sports, whether it's the NFL, the MLB, the NBA. I mean, are you happy with the selection process to this point?
Speaker 2: Andy, I would.
Speaker 3: Say this, I think the selection process and the voters do an outstanding job because I don't think they just put down.
Speaker 4: People they know. I think they really do their homework.
Speaker 3: What I'd like to see is that these voting processes become a little more transparent. I don't know how they get in. I like to know who votes, especially in football. Is it the writers? I mean who votes? And how many writers vote? I don't know. I have no idea how Ken Anderson cannot be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I really don't And I don't know as far as Major League Baseball is concerned. What the hell is the Veterans Committee, which Dave Parker basically got in.
Speaker 4: Why does he have to wait for that?
Speaker 3: But he basically was the player of the seventies when he played, So I don't understand. Why does it take a veteran. I'll give you an example. Several years ago, Bill Mazeroski got into the Hall of Fame by way of the Veterans Committee. I'm not so certain. Bill Mazeroski, who had a lifetime batting average for the Pittsburgh Pirates as a second baseman in the two sixties. His client to fame is hitting that home run in the nineteen sixty World Series off Ralph Terry to win the World Series over the Yankees. Forbes Field and Pittsburgh. Obviously he knew people. I'm the Veterans Committee, and he got in. I don't think that's the way to go. I want it to be very transparent. Who does the voting and more than that, who these people voted for and why answer questions. I think they should answer questions as.
Speaker 4: To why is it Ken Anderson in?
Speaker 3: Who voted for him and who did not vote for him?
Speaker 4: And why.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm going to say. There's the way to go.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: You know what, when your congressman votes on bills, it's on a congressional record.
Speaker 2: You know who voted. Yay, you know who voted now, right, So why not with the Pro Football and Baseball Hall of Fames?
Speaker 1: Why don't we know how they vote and who didn't vote and who did and all the rest of that.
Speaker 2: I have one more question.
Speaker 4: Give me an example.
Speaker 3: I'll give you an example about baseball. For years, Uh, Steve Carlton, Lestie Carlton never got into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: Great picture for the Philadelphia Phillies. Why was that?
Speaker 3: The late Phil Peppi for the New York Daily News, was the president of the Baseball Writers Association. He did not like to let the Carlton Why because after the ball games Steve Carlton refused to talk to the media. It's his call. He never would talk. Go back to his locker.
Speaker 4: Boom.
Speaker 3: That was it, and phil Peppie started, May he rest in peace. Phil Peppe, I loved him to death. He went to my high school years before me. But Phil peppe started a little bit of a group to not vote for Steve Carlton for the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: You're essentially saying, Phil Peppi, even though you loved him to death and God rest his soul, was a putts.
Speaker 4: He was wrong, all right?
Speaker 3: Well, no, he was wrong. You know, I loved him, I still love him. May he rest in peace. But he was wrong on discount. You know, he took a personal grudge and he used it against the guys in not livelihood, but his guy's I guess his career, you know, basically, he took it against his career, his legacy, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Right, I have one more real quick question Andy, before our time runs out. The sands through the hour glasses. They say, I have this idea. I'd like to see one rule change in the NFL, and it regards timeouts. I think if you don't, if you're smart enough not to use any of your timeouts in the first half, or you have one left, you ought to be able to carry it over to the second half.
Speaker 2: What about that idea?
Speaker 3: No, No, because it makes one half more and more advantageous than the other.
Speaker 4: No. No, no.
Speaker 3: And then again, if I if I'm a coach and I don't use eighty in the first hand, I mean, if I have six and the other guy would be down to three, it's not there.
Speaker 4: Well, that's advantage.
Speaker 1: Because that's he's better clock management the other coach.
Speaker 3: Well, whatever it might be, just I think you want to try to keep it as even as you can.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like the idea of the overtime. When you flip a coin. I mean you're playing your your ass off for sixty minutes and it all boils down to a coin flip. I mean, come on, really, I mean the whole overtime thing should be revammed.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Play an extra period. That's as you do. They play an extra ten minutes, you have to play fifteen play an extra ten minutes. Stop stop with the you know, if they score a field goal, the other team, just the ball. If you score a touchdown, it's over.
Speaker 4: Not there. I just like a soccer you go overtime.
Speaker 3: You know if they do corner kicks, penalty kicks, Yeah, penalty I what do you mean you're gonna play? You're gonna play ninety minutes and then it comes down to penalty kicks.
Speaker 1: Running up and down the field, sweating like a lake's worth of of bodily fluids out of you, and then it's all decided by one or two kicks at the right.
Speaker 3: That's it's exciting. Well, you know that it's exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this on your bird and on this show. I just want to say, you talked about extra periods. I hope that you have an extra period of life.
Speaker 4: Andy, Thank you so much, because the.
Speaker 1: Clock is running out. The clock is running out. You're running out.
Speaker 4: Of timeouts, Andy, I know, thank you.
Speaker 1: Better get you, better get out of bounds before before we expire.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: I love you, Happy birthday to all right, thank you very much. See take care.
Speaker 1: The night Cap continues in a moment on Andy Fourman's birthday on seven hundred w LW.
Speaker 2: It's the Get Holiday Ready sales event with hankin Cy.
Speaker 1: Our next guy sports for the out of sorts in this first hour of this night cap and putting the finishing touches the couda grass, so to speak. On our discussion of balls, the one and only sports Commando wild Man Walker joins us, wild Man, are we going to talk about ball?
Speaker 2: Particularly footballs?
Speaker 8: Uh? Footballs, maybe a smidgeon of basketballs, but footballs all.
Speaker 1: Right, Uh, let's go ahead, get the basketballs out of the way. Any response to the Crosstown shootout on Saturday, It was.
Speaker 8: A very entertaining game, it really was. I mean Xavier went up and then you see went up, then Xavier went down, and Xavier came back up, then you see went down. But you see, just I think we just wanted it just a little bit more, just wanted a little bit more. And I'm for west Miller, I mean, fully the monkeys off his back because he had lost what five straight, three straight something like that to Xavier. So it was a very entertaining game. I know, all over social media people were raising kine about the game not locally being on television, and I just think that's a croc that local TV does not carry this game. They could carry that get a lot more viewership.
Speaker 4: They could sell it.
Speaker 8: There's no doubt in my mind they could sell it to sponsors.
Speaker 4: It on ESPN plus.
Speaker 8: Gary Jeff that the feed was really bad, was going in and out, in and out, so people that had to pay to get that just for this game were getting all honked off. Because this game should be on local TV.
Speaker 2: It really should.
Speaker 8: It's one of the best rivalries in college basketball.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: It always was on local TV up to what just a couple of years ago, I mean, and it was easily easily found, and not just on channels that most people get through their providers, but like you said, on local on air terrestrial television signals that.
Speaker 2: You can pick up with an antenna.
Speaker 1: You know, whether it was Fox nineteen or Local twelve or any of the rest of them, it would be a huge draw, I would think, and you know.
Speaker 2: College it would be. I know it would be.
Speaker 8: I mean, the Crosstown shootout has kind of lost some of its luster, and I don't know why it's you know, it used to be starting to week up, it was just the talk of the town and you know, some of the guys were talking smack and the paper. Now nobody reads the paper, and the paper us a fan of the planes.
Speaker 2: But still this game.
Speaker 8: Everybody wanted to watch it, and you know you got to go to it. I got to go to a watering hole to watch the game because you know it's on ESPN Plus. It's it's ridiculous, it really is. It's it's sad. It's sad.
Speaker 1: Well we sound like two dinosaurs talking about the good old days almost, because it's more and more of that is moving that way. But you know, when they started putting an NFL game on Thursday night on on Apple Prime, I mean I don't have Apple Prime, and a lot of people aren't willing to pay an extra free to see things that they used to get on free TV. And I'm kind of the same way. So I don't care if I sound like a dinosaur or not. I'm with you on this camp here. I mean, ESPN Plus it's a fine outlet for whatever kind of programming. ESPN the entertainment and sports programming network wants to put on it, but I as far as college basketball selling out to this high bidder, and nobody can see the game on TV.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 1: You can hear it for free on seven hundred WLW and on fifty five KRC as you could this weekend. But you know what, it ain't the same as watching I don't care who's doing that.
Speaker 4: Now the same, but you can't. There's no doubt.
Speaker 8: Let's say, Channel sixty four, hardly anybody watch us. I'm sure they could sell this at a heartbeat, the sponsorships for this game. And like I said, you play the game at night and you got a lot more viewership, a lot more and people tune it in.
Speaker 4: At two o'clock.
Speaker 1: All right, So we'll move from basketballs to footballs.
Speaker 2: And we were getting down to crunch time.
Speaker 1: The Bengals still not eliminated from possible playoff contention at six and eight now with their victory on Sunday against Tennessee against the Titans in Nashville, my old hometown, and it was just it was one of the wildest football games I think I've watched this year, with all of the turnovers and all of the penalties, I mean you, it was the definition of sloppy, and yet it still was entertaining.
Speaker 2: Did you find the same.
Speaker 8: Thing I couldn't cur sloppy and entertaining. Sloppy and entertaining. Ten turnovers the most I think since uh oh, what year was between the oh my god, what year was that? Since I think it was two thousand, I think it was twenty ten and a game.
Speaker 1: Well, every time, every time there was a turnover by either team, they kept going back to another year when there were that many turnovers. First it was twenty twenty one, and then it was two thousand and seven, and by the time they got done, it was two thousand and and the penalties, the penalties were mountain up two like crazy anyway go ahead, And the penalties on the.
Speaker 8: Bengals side, a lot of them were due because of the offensive line. They had to put a couple of guys in there that really hadn't been playing much so and I know I know that that that that they played a part in it. But will Levis man a man. They almost mortgaged the farm to get this guy. And you talked about a guy that looked at a sink.
Speaker 4: Man. Man.
Speaker 8: He just throw he just thrown the football out there for people to to catch.
Speaker 1: I was joking with mo Egger on Saturday Morning show wild Man. I said, Will Levis has a hard time throwing the ball to his receivers in practice when there's no one guarding.
Speaker 2: He has had all.
Speaker 1: He's had a hard season Will Levis, There's no question about that. But Joe Burrow, I mean, he made his mistakes too, and he was visibly frustrated. There was the there was the conversation with Zach Taylor on the sideline where oh, yeah, Zach's down there on his knees trying to I don't know, he's trying to calm Joe down or whatever, because Joe was hot, and you saw Joe get hot with his head coach too.
Speaker 8: Oh he dropped a couple f bombs. Have you had to read his lips real good. They had a communication problem with the helmet and coming off off the sideline, so they had a problem there that they led led to that conversation. But how about this The Bengals went Gary Jeff was there four hundreds and franchise history that was number four hundred and franchise history and Joe Burrow, of course three touchdowns. That gives him thirty sixty that that equals the franchise record that he held. Anyway, so now he still holds the record. There's a chance he can become the only quarterback in Bengals history. Let's throw forty touchdowns and I would say, with three games to go, I would I would, I would get that.
Speaker 4: I would take that bet.
Speaker 8: I wonder if I could get that bet in Vegas.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you can go to fan duel or DraftKings are somewhere and make that bet right now, lyle Man at a premium for you.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm gonna start looking what kind of want to get. But I'm gonna start looking at let's give the let's give the Bengals defension to they they get. They've taken a lot of crap all year, but coming up with four interceptions yesterday a Gino Stone back to back games with interception as he took one to the house.
Speaker 4: But then let's not.
Speaker 8: Forget about Jordan Battle of picking up that picking up that bumble and then running into the end zone and dropping the ball before he got.
Speaker 2: To the Leon. He's Leon lent moment of his career.
Speaker 8: That's just unacceptable. You know, and I'm glad that Zach Taylor made a point that said, we can't have that. Then you had one on the Colt side. The Colts also one of their players did it also.
Speaker 1: Well watching that in real time, it looked like he was over the line when he tossed ball, but then when they showed the replays, like, no, he didn't have control of the ball as he crossed the goal line and then fumbled it out of bounds and threw his arms up like, ah, I just scored a touchdown. No, you just you just sacrificed what should have been. It should have made it thirty eight at that point in the game, and then the Bengals would score another touchdown and get to the thirty seven mark. But still it was just like he thought that he'd already won the game and just and it didn't follow the ball. If he fell on the ball before it ended the fell out of the end zone, it would have been a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Is it should have been just nuts, Well.
Speaker 8: That would have been That would have been the icing on the cake for him. Because it was his birthday yesterday, so here he could have scored a touchdown on his birthday. Well, that was just part of the sloppiness that we saw yesterday in that game. And hey, the Bengals have a six percent chance from one I been reading a six percent chance. They just need too much help and it's not gonna happen. I've been down this road for four fifty years with this football team when they need help to get into playoffs. They've never gotten it. They've never gotten it, and they're not going to get it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's taken a long time to get to four hundred victories for the Bengals. You know, you're going back to what sixty eight was that the first year?
Speaker 8: Sixty seven, sixty eight sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixty eight, sixty eight the first year as a franchise and just four hundred. I mean, we need to work on that win total, wild man, they really do.
Speaker 8: Before I let you go, we got to talk about the game of the Game of the day was the Buffalo Bills and Detroit Lions. What almost ninety points they scored between those two teams and the Lions with all the guys they got banged up, managed to put forty plus. And I know they lost, but they put forty plus. We might just see those teams at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been talking about the Lions, and I guess you have two for a while now as being Super Bowl teams.
Speaker 2: And you know what, the Bills.
Speaker 1: They went out and they lost what the week before to the Rams, right right, Yeah, they lost to the Rams. And the Rams have been up and coming, and that's a coach that has some Super Bowl experience out in LA. But Buffalo still looks I mean, they still look vulnerable. The Lions are vulnerable because half their damn defensive team that they're counting on is either out for the season or you know, is banged up. Like you said, Detroit is a very compromised defense right now, and that is the key to their success. Even though they racked up point after point offensively, a lot of that's been predicated on their defensive abilities to stop the other team and get great field position, which they've done all year. Kansas City just keeps on winning. And you know what, I know, the Chiefs don't look strong at all. I know that they look offensively compromised because they have been this season. Patrick Mahomes not having a stellar season by his own standards. But Kansas City just keeps winning games. I mean, they went into Cleveland. It could have been a trap game for sure for the Chiefs. They took care of business. I still think that there's room for the Chiefs in this Super Bowl discussion wildly.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 8: I don't count those guys out because they know how to win. They've been down this road. They're going to possibly make history with three pre Super Bowl victories in a row. But get back to Buffalo, Gary, Jeff. Buffalo made a statement in this game last night because they had to go into Detroit. They were lucky to get out of Buffalo because they had another man a snowstorm there. They went into hostile territory and really dominated that game. They really didn't. Josh Allen right now is the MVP. He is the MVP. The only guy near him is Saquon Barkley. But I got it right now. If I had a vote, it'd be Josh Allen the MVP of the National Football League.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 1: Philadelphia takes care of Pittsburgh and and so I mean, does that does that diminish It's still it's still anybody's division, the AFC North. When you're talking about Pittsburgh and Baltimore, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Well, that's yeah, thats exactly comes down to those two teams exactly. I mean, Steelers are in the playoffs. They are in, but it's going to come down to Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Without a doubt.
Speaker 1: I thought that there was a possibility, just because they're the Pittsburgh Steelers and it's Mike Tomlin, you know, in the coaching seat there, that they would be in the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: And I don't see it. Now. I don't see I don't see the Steelers in the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I don't see.
Speaker 8: I don't see the Steelers get to the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: And I just don't see that. I don't see that.
Speaker 8: I think we're gonna put money on you, put your money on the bills and maybe put you some money down there on the.
Speaker 4: Side on the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: And and I'm not I'm not a big Ravens fan, either of them getting it all the way to the big I'm not a.
Speaker 8: Big Ravens fan at all. I think I think people get all harp to hyped up into Lamar Jackson. Whether it takes more than Lamar Jackson to get you to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Even with the loss to Buffalo at home. The Lions are still my team in the NFC. Have you seen anybody else that comes close?
Speaker 2: No? No, no.
Speaker 8: I mean the Eagles are dangerous, but I think Dan Campbell is a better coach than the Eagles coach and I could come down the coaching decisions there when the pressure is on.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh so we're heading to uh we got next week. We got big Browns, the Browns, that's.
Speaker 8: Right, They and they and they and then from all indications, I think Jamius Winston's going to be put on the bench and they're gonna go with their third their third string quarterback.
Speaker 1: You know, the Bengals have been beaten by by lesser quarterback.
Speaker 8: Don't don't bring that up.
Speaker 1: I know, but maybe maybe if the secondary plays the way they played against Tennessee yesterday, we'll see a lot more i nts and a lot more defensive scores for the Bengals next week against Cleveland, because they are going to need that kind of help.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no margin for error with this team, wild man, at.
Speaker 8: All, Absolutely no margin, Like I said, six percent chance. They need a lot from other teams that's never worked out in their favor. And if they could finished nine and eight, that'd be great. Kudos to them to have a winning season. And I know the guys down there are not quitting, you know. I saw that big miludmouth stephen A.
Speaker 4: Smith the other day saying the Dallas Cowboys and just tanked the season.
Speaker 8: Players have too much pride to tank. The players have too much play. Plus they're playing for jobs then come out to come out ever say, plus they need to tank the season. Would you want guys on your team just to quit?
Speaker 2: Well, wild man, I would agree. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think the players are going to tank the season, but I do believe organizations sometimes as a rule, tank the season at a certain point for positioning going into next year. Organizations, organizations tank seasons, not players.
Speaker 8: Players aren't going to do that at all. Just to hear them to say that, they say that was just idiotic.
Speaker 1: No, but what they general, a general manager and an owner in cahoots can tank seasons.
Speaker 2: And we've seen that over and over again.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, we could see that. Yeah, but they're not gonna have the players just give up.
Speaker 5: No way, no way?
Speaker 2: All right? Can I get a wild man who day as we finish?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Do you want a who day who?
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. You're right on, right on, Paul.
Speaker 8: Uh, I've got I'm feeling good. The Bengals will take care of the Browns, and now we'll worry about the broncause, well, the Bengals know the Browns have already beat the Browns this year. I don't care what quarterback they got. Joe Burrow wants to wants this win bad. It comes Sunday, it goes the Browns. You know that they've kind of been a thorn in his side. Bengals will be ready for this game, big time.
Speaker 4: They'll be ready.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow forever third string quarterbacks never, I like it.
Speaker 2: Take care wild Man, all right, talk to you soon, pal. You got it.
Speaker 1: Joel Gilbert find out who he is next on the Nightcap on seven hundred W l W.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, in the Intented Forest, the princess holds a ceremony.
Speaker 2: And wacky Why, thank you, your majesty. This is quite the honor.
Speaker 7: Now off you go.
Speaker 2: Well this is it? You mean, we don't get a castle or anything.
Speaker 7: What you get is to go back to the radio station and entertain your millions of listeners.
Speaker 2: See, oh boy, beat it. Well, that's one cranky princess.
Speaker 6: I heard that Buster, Eddie and Rockie give your day a fairy tale end.
Speaker 1: Eddie and rock tomorrow afternoon to three on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: Hosting your loved ones for the holidays also means inviting extra germs into your home.
Speaker 2: Refresh your home with Zeris.
Speaker 1: Into another hour of the Nightcap on this Monday evening, December sixteenth, seven hundred WLW Garry Jeff into this hour with something that is extremely interesting to me. In fact, many many different facets of interest involved with this guest. He is a documentary filmmaker, president of Highway sixty one Entertainment and many other things. As you will hear in the next few minutes. His name is Joel Gilbert. It's a pleasure to have you, Joel, thanks for being on the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. All right, So.
Speaker 1: Right now we're focusing on your latest work, The Climate According to ai Al. When I first saw the title of this, I mean just brilliant right from the gat, because you actually have an ai generated Al Gore in.
Speaker 2: This documentary who is coming to task with all of the statements, misstatements and the propaganda he's pushed on climate change over the last thirty some years, and if you can elaborate a little bit more on this particular film and how you came to the idea of the AI generated al Gore confronting these questions.
Speaker 9: All right, well, this film pretty much blows the lid off the whole climate emergency hoax. And I do this by looking at where the whole climate science came from, and it came from al Gore. He's kind of the godfather of the movement. He introduced this idea in nineteen ninety two in his book Earth and the Balance, claiming there was a while I'm in an emergency, there was an apocalypse coming, and it was all based on carbon dioxide, saying that there's too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, humans are putting it into the atmosphere, and the whole place is going to flood. We're all going to die if you don't have this centralized government and do what I say. So I went and researched al Gore. I did that because I actually worked for him as a student intern in nineteen eighty nine when he was a Conservative US Senator from Tennessee. I worked in his office as an intern, So I got to know him a little bit, and I looked at a lot of his statements, including his two thousand and six movie called Inconvenient Truth. And Gore always said, I'm not a climate scientist. I'm no scientist, but I got my science from taking a course at Harvard for three months with a professor named Roger Ravel, And that's where all this comes from. And I realized that no one ever looked into it. So I went down to the University of San Diego and looked at the papers of this Harvard professor. There's stored there, and it turns out, first of all, took a class in human populations. It was about the population explosion. It had nothing to do with climate science, nothing to do about the atmosphere. Gore gets a C in the class that he took for one semester. And this professor, it turns out, reading his books and articles over forty years, he completely disagreed with everything how Gore was saying about carbon dioxide. So this completely blows the lid off of it. Secondly, I looked at I said, well, where did Gore get this climate apocalypse from? And I realized Gore went to Divinity School in Nashville to the University of Vanderbolt University in nineteen seventy one to get out of the Vietnam War. It was kind of a draft Dodgers Haven, and he had these radical environmental professors there, and he had to read a book called Our Plundered Planet from nineteen forties. It was kind of this wacky book saying that there's going to be this big climate apocalypse and humans are ruining the Earth. I read this book. It turns out that Gore plagiarized and copied this wacky book from the forties to create his whole climate apocalypse. So Gore is exposed as a complete fraud and where he even brought this climate science to the world. And the reason I came up with the AI concept is because I emailed Al Gore and I said, hey, I've done the research. I've looked at your Harvard professor. It turns out he didn't agree with you at all, and I'd like to interview you. Now he knows me, so he should have responded, but he didn't. So I realized you could recreate the voice and video of somebody today using AI technology, and so that's what I did. So the whole movie. I'm actually interviewing al Gore. It looks like Gore, it sounds like Gore, but in this case he's giving an honest depiction of his whole life history and an honest assessment of where his climate science really came from.
Speaker 1: So the AI al Gore is truthful, is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 9: I put the words in his mouth, but it's really it's based on reading six biographies, hundreds of interviews of al Gore. It really is a lot of truth to it. But he does in the end of the movie, he actually fesss up about what climate science really is. That it's a complete fraud. It's the same old scam to convince people to agree to central planning and wealth redistribution, things that they would never vote for.
Speaker 1: It's something that in the ensuing years, even the UN climate people that there was a woman who famously and I cannot remember her name, Joel right now a few years back, admitted that it really wasn't about climate change at all or a climate crisis.
Speaker 2: It was about redistribution of wealth.
Speaker 1: I mean, in their own words, if you go deep enough into the discussion with them, you get it. What they're really all about, and it's about redistribution of wealth, redistribution of power, and as you said, globalization and the centralization of all power in one place. You know that is just so medieval almost as a model for the way people should live. With them at the top of the chain and all the rest of us, they're underlings who were going to do whatever they say because well they know better now. As a former resident of the state of Tennessee, when al Gore was senator in Tennessee in the late nineteen eighties, early nineteen nineties, before his run for president, before his appearance as are vice president under Bill Clinton, I knew al Gore, I thought pretty well, and he wasn't necessarily all that well liked by residents of the volunteer state. If you look at the two thousand election, it says as much about al Gore as anything before that, because the residents of the state of Tennessee, who knew him best, said, this man has no business being in the oval office.
Speaker 2: So I mean, al Gore has.
Speaker 4: Let me comment. Let me comment al Gore.
Speaker 9: You learn in this movie how al Gore got into politics. It was because his father was a US senator from Tennessee. And his parents raised him to be president. They raised him to be president. One day, Gore gets into politics at age of twenty six. He runs for Congress and Tennessee in nineteen seventy six. He quickly realizes that he has no personality for politics. He understands he can't give a speech, he has no charisma, and he can't really communicate with people. So he realizes he needs issues in order to get people to vote for him to fulfill the ambitions of his parents to be president. So when he gets to Congress, he realizes it's a center right country. It's Ronald Reagan gets elected. He decides to make himself an arms control expert, and he actually becomes kind of a defense hawk and a very conservative congressman and US Senator. He actually puts together an arms control proposal to settle with the Soviet Union, and Ronald Reagan ignores that Gore and wins the Cold War, you know, without him, And that's when in the late eighties, Gore realized that he needed a new issue in order to get to the White House. So he chose environmentalism because it was a very strong subject for Democrat voters were concerned about the Chernobyl disaster at the time exon Valdez spill, and he felt environmentalism was an issue that crossed all class lines. He couldn't go wrong. So that's when he decided to come out with this book Earth in the Balance, where he called for this climate emergency. I think I proved in my film that he got it all from Divinity School and from this wacky book he copied, and not from miss Harvard professor. And by the way, you can watch the movie trailer at climate algore dot com and link up to where you can watch the movie live streaming to get the DVD climate algore dot com. So that's when Gore turned to environmentalism, but it was so extreme that people kind of made fun of it and didn't really pay attention to it. When Gore was vice president with Clinton, he didn't really do very much on the environment. When he ran for president again, George Bush Gore didn't say anything about Earth and the Balance climate nothing, because it was so extreme. It was only years later when he came out with his film based on his lecture in two thousand and six and Inconvenient Truth, that these other movements kind of took over the narrative and turned it into this big international religion where you're a believer, you're not a believer. If you believe in climate science, you're good. If you don't, you're heretics. So that's where it kind of went into a different direction. But that's how Gore came into this environmentalism.
Speaker 2: How was the movie? I know that you screened this.
Speaker 1: You did a tour in Australia, and the Australians bid into, like many people in this country bid into the climate emergency thing, hook line and sinker.
Speaker 9: It's much more extreme in Europe and Australia. The climate policies are through the roof. They don't allow certain kinds of farming, they have big restrictions. Every law that passes in Australia has to first go through the Climate Committee. So they're much more as bad as it is here. They're much more into the hysteria in other countries. So there are a lot of skeptics in Australia. And we screened the film, including at their Federal Parliament building in Canberra and all over the country Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, and the reaction was tremendous. People came up to me at the screening and they said, Wow, I feel like I just got deprogrammed. So the movie really has a big effect because there have been climate hoax movies around, but it's kind of like a lecture of talking heads. This goes to look at the godfather who brought this climate theory to the world, and it's Al Gore. He is the most influential person I think on the world in the last thirty years.
Speaker 4: Because of it.
Speaker 1: So the question then becomes Joel, because these are being debunked to not by just your documentary, but by real scientists that I have on this program. Quite often, Gregory writes, done, for example, who's the executive director of the CO two Coalition in Washington, d C. Steve Gorham and many who wrote written books on the real science and what the science says about CO two and warming the warming planet, the warming climate, And.
Speaker 2: So I mean this is being debunked.
Speaker 1: Al Gore has no political career at all ahead of him, and those days were done. Why does he continue to cling to this because it's become so much a part of how people know him, his persona, that he can't let go when there is just so much evidence that shows that.
Speaker 2: This is all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Look, every prediction Al Gore made beginning in the nineties up through the two thousands that yes, the ice captor melting, the coastal cities are going to flood. Every single prediction he made turned out to be bunk.
Speaker 4: It was all bunk.
Speaker 9: And every time one of his predictions didn't come true, he would simply try to change it a little bit to make it true. For example, when he started in ninety two with Earth in the balance, he said it was global warming. But what happened is the Earth and the winters kept getting colder year by year. So up through two thousand and eight it kept getting colder. So they realized that no one was buying into it, so they changed the terminology to climate change instead of global warming. They say, well, it's just climate change. So to this day, ever since then, even at the COP twenty nine, whatever these conventions they have, Gore shows up and he screams, there was one hundred and ten degree weather in Las Vegas in July last year, there was a hurricane, there was a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico in September, screaming about natural normal weather events and claiming its represents climate change. So that's what he's been doing ever since.
Speaker 2: So I mean, that's that's basically his meal ticket. I mean, that's all.
Speaker 9: He can't really admit that his entire main body of work. Don't forget, as I told you, because his destiny in life was to become president. When he failed at it twice, he ran for president twice and failed, he saw being the head of this international climate movement as an even better step to fulfill his ambitions and the destiny that his parents had designed for him. So it's kind of being president of the world, president of the worldwide movement. So I think Gordon needs it psychologically. He can't admit and say I was wrong, because then it's another defeat, just like it was losing to George Bush.
Speaker 1: This is obviously the latest greatest from Joel Gilbert the Climate according to ai al Gore, which I just think. I still think that's such a brilliant concept, man. I got to give you, give you that, but I wanted to talk real briefly about some of the other work that you've done and maybe in a sentence or two describe for people who may not have seen them. Michelle Obama twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: What's that I made the film called Michelle Obama twenty twenty four, showing that she really was positioning herself to be the nominee. In twenty twenty four, I predicted that Biden would be removed, which he was, but I think out of spite, he immediately endorsed Kamala Harris within twenty minutes to out maneuver the Obamas who were who held out for another couple of weeks for an open convention. And I think that's how Biden kind of got his revenge on Obama for pushing him aside. And no one was happier that Trump won than Joe Biden when you saw when Trump came to the White House. Oh yeah, I'm also Yeah, I'm also pretty well known for Dreams for My Real Father. Yeah, where I think I proved that Obama's entire background story of being the son of a Kenyan student was false. I think I proved that his real biological father was the man who raised him in Hawaiian and Frank Marshall Davis, who was also a Russian agent looks like him, raised him, and Obama tried to emulate him his whole life. So I've made a number of political documentaries, including Trump The Art of the Insult.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you about that, and don't you find and did you find in making Trump The Art of the Insult that this is part of Donald Trump's power and that insults can be very, very positive if used in the right way.
Speaker 9: Well, I would say from this film you find out that Trump really is a marketing genius. He's a marketing guy. He's all marketing all the time, and he uses insults or giving people funny names as a way to communicate and to market, and that's how he kind of controls the narrative, he controls the press. In twenty sixteen, he wiped out sixteen other competitors. He plowed through Hillary Clinton. So it's this marketing genius that other politicians don't have is what allowed him to take over the Republican Party and ultimately gain the White House now twice.
Speaker 1: Well, it is kind of a maybe I don't know if kinder, but it is kind of a gentler Donald Trump we're seeing now, but he still employs this ability. I'd love the photo of him taking mccrone's hand and turning it over for the photo up in France.
Speaker 2: I love him. I love him calling Justin Trudeau the governor.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Look, he combined entertainment with politics. Don't forget that. Trump really wasn't a real estate guy when he got elected president. He was an entertainer. He'd been on the Apprentice for years on TV. He'd been a TV star and entertainer with Miss America and wrestling. So he brought entertainment to politics, and the other politicians just couldn't handle it. They weren't able to understand the jokes. The media couldn't understand it, but the people understood it, and that's why he became president twice. I'm also pretty well known for the Trayvon hoax, where I showed that the case against George Zimmerman with Trevor Martin shooting in twenty twelve was completely politically motivated to help Barack Obama get reelected, and that they use a fake witness. People remember the hefty Haitian American girl, Rachel Gentel, who was two years older and one hundred and fifty pounds heavier than Trayvon. They put her up on the stand to claim that she was Trayvon's girlfriend who was on the phone with him. Well, I proved it was a different girl, and she's in the movie, and you show I showed that the entire black lives matter. Everything that's happened since then and was founded on that case was a complete hoax and based on witness fraud and witness tampering by Ben Crump and the State of Florida.
Speaker 1: Finally, and we will reiterate the newest documentary in just a moment to end up. But I may be the only person that's listening to this conversation that actually owned as a teenager Bob Dylan's Slow Train Coming. You had a documentary called Bob Dylan's Jesus Years. That's just very timely with the new Dylan movie out.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, the Dylan's Uh. I've made actually five documentaries on Bob Dylan's career from the beginning and the religious years. When he became an evangelical Christian in the late seventies, joining the Jesus People Jesus movement, it really was as profound as when he went from acoustic to electric music. It really alienated his fans, but it gained new fans for him. So to this day, Dylan still performs those songs and I think audiences appreciate those religious songs now a lot more than they did at the time.
Speaker 1: It may be the devil, or it may be the Lord, but you've got to serve somebody. Joel Gilbert the climate according to ai al Gore, give me the address again where people can stream that jewel.
Speaker 9: Yeah, go to climatealgore dot com, Climate algore dot com, watch the trailer and you can click on where to stream it in different places or get the.
Speaker 1: DVD fan ted. Thank you so much. This has been great. I really appreciate your time. You got right. It's the nightcap and it continues in moments seven hundlw hear that.
Speaker 2: It's the sound of a gourmet meal.
Speaker 6: You didn't have to lift a finger to prepare, because with Factor you get chef prepared, ready to eat meals delivered. Picture this a juicy filet mignon. You'd find it your favorite steakhouse with roasted broccolini, rich four cheese tordellini and rosemary sage butternut squash. Tasty than your typical Tuesday dinner. Right, get Factor and go from fridge to fork in just two minutes.
Speaker 2: Factor all your meals made easy. Hey, it's this name from on air with Ryan Seacrest. Did you know a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, because it's just it's such a great piece of nostalgia, among other things, our next guest, I mean today he's the chief strategic officer at his Glory TV and has these wonderful movies that you need to know about because there has been a war on truth in this country, especially over the last four to five years, but maybe longer than that. He was he was in Ferris Bueller's Day Off as Matthew Brodericks Dance double. So, like I said, among other things, most importantly up to now, Chris Bergard, how are you, sir?
Speaker 10: Every day is Christmas?
Speaker 5: Gary?
Speaker 10: Every day?
Speaker 2: All right? Fantas? I agree? I agree?
Speaker 1: So how did that? I got to know? How did that come about? I mean, you were out in Hollywood. You were just trying to get into the business, I guess, and it did spawn off several other guest roles for you in TV and movies as the years ensued.
Speaker 11: But how did Actually I was actually on scholarship in Chicago at Ruth Page Chicago Ballet and got hired to be his one of his dance doubles. And that got me into the business. I worked with Kenny Ortega, who's the choreographer, a big director that got me out to Hollywood. Had a wonderful career in Hollywood, going from dancing to acting, to writing to directing. And in two thousand and five I did a movie That's What. That's when God put me on his whole other path, which is awesome. I did a movie about the border in two thousand and five called Border, which ended up screening for Congress.
Speaker 10: I've had three films screening for Congress.
Speaker 11: Another movie about the border called Death County, the River, Broken Dreams that I did with Tom Holman, and then The War in Truth.
Speaker 3: The War in.
Speaker 11: Truth movie is our second movie about January sixth. The first film we did was Capital Punishment. Everything they told you about j six was a lie. I was there that day with my family, my partner, Nick Seccy, and I recognized a lot of what was going on because I had been in Central America. I'm covering an attempted coup down there, and I saw a lot of the same things happen on Jay six. And after we released that movie, I didn't get an Academy Award, but I did get investigated by the FBI as a Paris director of the United States of America, which is part of the reason why Nick and I decided to make the sequel, because it's like, if they're doing this to you, an award winning filmmaker from a law enforcement family, whose dad graduated from one hundred ninth session of the FBI Academy, what are they doing to other folks up there?
Speaker 2: And I love I love Nick Searsly too.
Speaker 1: I mean I I became a big Nick Searcy fan during the during the show Justified.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's the best.
Speaker 2: He really is. He really is.
Speaker 1: All right, So, so you were you were at J six. I've talked to so many people who were there who were also I talked to Tim Hale, who spent almost three years in prison just because he was at the Capitol that day, and all of the other things that have come out since, and and there's still a slow trickle. You want to talk about The War on Truth, which is the latest documentary. Tell tell me a little bit more about the War on Truth and we'll get back to J six after that.
Speaker 11: Well, The War on Truth was our follow up movie to January sixth, and it's it's such a dangerous movie to the false narrative out there, because.
Speaker 10: When you show people the truth, they believe it.
Speaker 11: That's why Capital Punishment is the most censored movie of twenty twenty two, and arguably Warren Truth has been the most censored movie of twenty twenty four. We not only show how the government is persecuting Americans of all shapes, all sizes, of all colors, but particularly how they're going after Christians for san empton speaking the truth. You'll see that when you see people like Master Sergeant Jeremy Brown, when you see former law enforcement officer Colt Macabee in prison for over two years awaiting before they even got their first trial. But then you also see how this was a psychological operation run with military precision. We even lay out and put out there should there ever be a real investigation to January sixth, who the players were and how what happened in Ukraine in twenty fourteen, and the taker of that government was actually address rehearsal for.
Speaker 10: What happened on January sixth?
Speaker 2: Do you believe me?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Chris, do you believe as I do that when he was testifying this past week, I guess last week Christopher Ray when he said there were no undercover agents from the FBI at January sixth. There were confidential human sources or resources. But do you believe that there were actually undercover agents from the FBI that involved in inciting that crowd and ginning up the sky out.
Speaker 10: Agents, consultants, contractors. I believe they had all three of those. And Christopher Ray.
Speaker 11: Misrepresenting the truth to Congress goes way back. And we filmed people changing out of black block clothes on January sixth into Trump support of clothes.
Speaker 10: And then they tried to get us to attack the Capitol Police. We called them out. We filmed it, calling them out as infiltrators.
Speaker 11: I ran into FBI agents on the ground that day and I said, hey, you got bad guys over here?
Speaker 10: To point them out to you. No, we're good.
Speaker 11: Well, these these folks are trying to get us to attack the Capitol police.
Speaker 10: I have them on film. Would you like those images or do you want to make a report? No, we're good.
Speaker 11: So that day in January sixth, I thought, Okay, they've got this handled. When I saw they didn't have it handled. And a few weeks later for Chris Ray to come out and say, and this is the one of several times he said this to Congress unsworn testimony, that we saw no evidence of ANTIFA or BLM or anarchist type organizations infiltrated in the crowds that day. Okay, that's just that's just false. We saw them. My three letter buddies saw them. My military buddies were that day. We all saw them. We filmed them, they filmed themselves, and in the case of John Sullivan in the Capitol, filmed himself bragging about it, about about setting the whole thing up. So that's patently false. And here's here's what people need to take a look about. Everybody needs to go see the movie The War on Truth. But if you haven't, let me just I can explain to you right now how the cover up always gets them, and how the lies can and on what a huge level it is to push the false narrative of January sixth. You've heard, even up until a few months ago. You've heard Joe Biden, you've heard the mainstream media, you've heard the DOJ, you've heard the FBI repeat over and over. Five law enforcement officers died on January sixth.
Speaker 10: That is a complete fallacy. Officer Brian sick Nick. Everyone we talked to he was a.
Speaker 11: Hect of a guy where sorry, he's passed, but he passed with natural causes. On the seventh he did not die from being bludged to death with a fire extinguisher.
Speaker 10: By MAGA supporters. And the other four officers.
Speaker 11: That died died of suicides week and months later.
Speaker 10: That's the truth.
Speaker 11: So you have to ask yourself, why would they say a lie like that over and over and over. Well, there's a great guy named Joseph Gebels when they wrote the prophaganda playbook for a guy named Hitler. He said, if you make the lie big enough and you tell it often enough, it becomes truth to the state and thus to the people. By everybody believed in this line, no one's paying attention. And four people that died that day were Trump supporters. What was actually about? She was shot, another one, Roseanne Boyling, was unconscious and then according was beaten three more times.
Speaker 10: We have that on film, and according to.
Speaker 11: Eyewitnesses that were there, they said that the third blow from Officer Island Morris is what killed Roseanne. And then you have the two fellows that died of Benjamin Phillips and Kevin Greeson that died of heart attacks. You'll see in the War on Truth. One of these guys is just standing there, not mind his own business. I'm away from the Capitol, on the far side of the protests, and they launched a flash bang all over the crowd, hits him in the chest, explodes. The guy next to him screams, turns away, his face is burned. And this other fellow goes down and his heart stops. And the next time you see him, he's being on a gurney, wheeled out and he dies of a heart attack. Right, these are the things that need to be investigated. These are the things that the American people needs to know. And you haven't known that because we've just been hit with propaganda for four years, and the War on Truth ties everything together and you not only see to the curtain, but you understand that this is a psychological operation run.
Speaker 10: With military precision.
Speaker 11: And as former Capitol Police Lieutenant Tariq Johnson says, on that day, everybody on the ground, Capitol Police and MAGA supporters, we were set up. We were all set up. And if we have time, I'll explain to you how he changed that data.
Speaker 1: Now we've got plenty of time, Chris, go ahead talking to Chris Burgard, who is number one chief strategic officer at his glory, and we'll talk about that organization too before we're done. Christ the movie Capital Punishment, everything they told you about Jay six was a lie and it's SEQEL, which is out now called the War on Truth, and please continue.
Speaker 2: You were on a line then you said, if we have time, So here's the time.
Speaker 10: Chris, thank you, sir.
Speaker 11: Is bad as January sixth was, and for as many people that died, I believe, and you'll see in the movie that the people that orchestrated this event wanted many, many more people to die.
Speaker 10: And here's what happened that screwed that up.
Speaker 4: Two things.
Speaker 11: First of all, they had intelligence coming in from many different organizations saying how big the crowd.
Speaker 10: Was going to be, saying they might be problems. You'll see in the movie.
Speaker 11: That intelligence was held up by a woman named Yoganata Pittman, who was an assistant captain to Capitol Police that day. And the rules of engagement for the Capitol Police to use deadly force is that if you were defending bodies. If you're defending senators, if you're defending congressmen, that you can use deadly force to protect them. But if it's only real estate, if it's just property, you're not allowed to use deadly force.
Speaker 10: So here's what happened on January sixth.
Speaker 11: Things are out of hand, the breach starts, and there's a lieutenant named Tarik Johnson. He sees that there's going to be a problem. He radio is in and asked for permission to clear the house floor and clear the Senate chambers. And he's on there asking for about twenty minutes and he doesn't get a reply back. He doesn't get a reply back. That's not normal. You asked he sent something up to change. They say yes, they say no, you do your job, especially there's something this big happening. So what Tarik does is on his own, he makes the call to evacuate the Senate chambers and after he gets that done, he goes to evacuate the floor of Congress. That changed the rules of engagement. If he would have gotten permission to do this about twenty minutes earlier, or if Yogan out of Pittman would have given the order that they would have been able to do him simultaneously clear the Senate and the House. Ashley Babbitt would still be alive because the rules of engagement would have changed. Lieutenant Bird would not have had the authority to fire in anybody, let alone an un armed five ft three, one hundred and sixteen pound woman.
Speaker 10: If Tarik would have done this.
Speaker 11: Ten fifteen minutes later, when the majority of those people came through and went in the chambers, they would have been met with deadly force, and you would have had, I don't know, it would have been a blood death, and you would have had American blood.
Speaker 10: Running down the halls of Congress. And I believe one hundred and ten percent of my heart and soul.
Speaker 11: That that was the plan of the people that planned January sixth.
Speaker 10: That's what they wanted to have happened.
Speaker 2: Is uh?
Speaker 1: Is Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer both complicit in what happened on January sixth?
Speaker 10: It goes bigger than that.
Speaker 11: But I'll tell you something that you'll see in the war truth that Nancy Pelosi did.
Speaker 10: There's a congressman here from I live in Texas.
Speaker 11: We have a congressman out here, Troy Nells Troynills is an old war dog, a decorated military then he was a sheriff for years before he came a congressman.
Speaker 10: So when Troy, now, this is a guy who.
Speaker 5: Knows how to run an investigation.
Speaker 11: When he started running his own investigation, investigating the false narrative of J six and started speaking out about it, his office was raided by the Capitol Police, who answered at the time to Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 10: His office was rated over.
Speaker 11: A Thanksgiving weekend when they thought no one was going to be there, and they were caught by a staffer.
Speaker 10: Who didn't take off for the for the vacation, and they came in there. This is this is like this is this is like, you know.
Speaker 11: Crazy old stuff. They they came in there dressed as construction workers and maintenance fellas, and they got caught. And what Troy believes is the reason they did that was to get blackmail evidence on him to try to shut him up so he wouldn't speak out against the false Jay six narrative. That's that's that's that's more than implicit. That's being part of an active cover up. But it is I think goes bigger and deeper than just Pelosi and Schumer. I mean this thing, like I said, you have to take a look at this and see how deep it goes and see who's calling the shots, and we lay out people that need to be investigated. You need to look into the players that were behind what we did in Ukraine in twenty fourteen, and you need to see if some of those same players who we name in the movie, what their actions were leading up to and on January sixth. It's an intelligence operation run with military precision.
Speaker 1: It's no wonder that Joe did as we all expected, pardoning his son, But going back to twenty fourteen, when guess who was in Ukraine and getting money from Barisma and then funneling it back through to his father and family members and the like. So yeah, I mean, you talk about all this stuff that's going on under the radar of most Americans, and you know a lot of Americans, sadly, Chris, are headline readers, and they don't see anything. They don't dig any deeper. You know, they don't have the time to dig into something as important as this, like you have done with the War on Truth. Real quickly, tell me how people can see war on truth.
Speaker 11: Just go to the War on truthmovie dot com, The War ontruthmovie dot Com. And we looks like we're going to be released in a whole mini series on January sixth. The people need to see, but people need to understand what you just brought up with those pardons. I mean, we need to end a segment. But you can't have it both ways. You can't stand up and say these people are innocent. They're innocent, and then turn around and go, I'm gonna give them a preemptive pardon. Going back to twenty fourteen, I don't care what your politics are. That's an admission of guilt right there.
Speaker 1: Well, my politics are since you said you don't know, and I don't have to offer this to you, but my politics are. If I had been at the Capitol on January sixth, I probably would have been locked up too.
Speaker 11: Well, it we laid out in Capital Punishment how an intelligence operation like this works. You don't have to compromise every one of the two million people that were at the protest that day.
Speaker 10: You just need to grab take control of the head.
Speaker 11: It's called a captured operation, and just by putting it in a couple hundred infiltrators and everybody's talking about the FBI and their assets. No one's talking about the DHS agents that were in there, or the DEA agents, or the military guys or the intelligence contractors. There was a whole lot of bad guys in there that day, and they were filmed.
Speaker 5: They're on camera.
Speaker 11: Why do you think they still haven't released all the forty thousand hours of footage?
Speaker 1: Back to the Well, God, God bless you for the work you're doing, Chris, and thank you very much the war ontruth dot com, Chris.
Speaker 10: Virgo warmovie dot com.
Speaker 1: Warntruthmovie dot com. Thank you so much, Chris. God bless you, God bless you. Take care. Another hour of the night Cap just ahead on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: When do you like to listen to Scott's loan? I like to listen to Sloaney at work. It's so much better than listening to my boss. Why can't bosses be more like Sloony?
Speaker 9: Slooney is loaded with common sense and then my boss is loaded with bs.
Speaker 2: And Sloney is fun. Bosses aren't fun. Our bosses ought to learn from Sloany. Slooney ought to have a special be a better boss show. Hey, come on, I'm a good boss with common sense, aren't I? No, not really.
Speaker 12: Scott's loan Untilmorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW and check out his podcast.
Speaker 2: On the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 12: United Dairy Farmers is your one stop shop or lest minute gifts, Yeah, gift guards to Olive Garden, home Depot, Amazon and more brand names.
Speaker 2: Spend one hundred dollars on select Gifficult.
Speaker 1: Evening into our last hour tonight, and if the rest of the show hasn't been good enough for you, well just wait. There's a whole lot more to come, including our next guest, who's a paramedic and military veteran who has seen the truth up close and personal as a paramedic. And the truth I'm talking about is the truth about that we're not being told by Pfizer and the pharmaceutical companies and up to this point, by the DEA or the FDA about safe and effective vax genes. I call them vax genes because they're not vaccines, speaking specifically of mRNA and the COVID nineteen jabs. But this guy has seen it up close and for himself. What happens and what happened to all of our country as a result of the lockdowns, the distancing, and then the forced vaccination of people by by both scare tactics and by coercion of you're going to lose your job and and everything else. Harry Fisher is our guest in this half hour. Harry, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing well, Sarah. Thank you for having me on. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So what moved you to, uh, to be involved with this safe and effective for profit of paramedic story exposing American genocide?
Speaker 4: Well, I was, I was.
Speaker 7: You're basically going to be reading a lot of my journal in there, because I've just I've been journaling and trying to post information out on you know, uh, social media, but I've been banned and censored like anyone else who's tried to speak since the start of all this. From the from the start, though, I noticed the media was lying when they were telling, you know, the entire world that we were swamped over run during COVID, because predominantly we weren't.
Speaker 5: It's slowed down during COVID.
Speaker 7: People weren't going out, we weren't running kids, you know, kids and stuff like calls on kids often until the shots started rolling out. Then our children's hospital got busy, and about the time they started really hitting the public with this gene therapy, the experimental COVID vaccines, I got a call to a Pfiser line. I call them Pfiser lines, you know those makeshift lines that they posted up in gymnasiums and you know, the street corners wherever they were wanting to give the shots. And I got a call to one of those, the Pfiser one, and a person had died after taking their shot. I was working the code, you know, I got in. I got in there, started working the code, doing CPR. People were watching, and the nurse came over and said, this is the second one in two weeks. So in that one makeshift line in Oklahoma, two people that I know of died after taking their shot. And none of this made front made the news. None of it even made local news. So there's no telling how many across the board have actually died right after taking their shots.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's so amazing. The whole COVID thing. I called it the scam demic, not the PAN. I called it the scam deemic from the very beginning. Other people have called it the planned where you had the NIH and FAUCI and all of the rest of those what I consider to be criminals in charge of America's health decisions. And we know that hospitals were incentivized. In fact, they were told list as many deaths as COVID death as possible, so you can stir this fear and mobilize people to follow the directives of the lockdowns and the seclusion and then get the jab. So, I mean, do you know anything personally about the incentivization of big hospital groups to declare somebody as a COVID death when actually they died of something entirely different. They may have had the virus, but they did not die of COVID nineteen. But this was just meant to defy the flames and to get people ready for this vaxed gene that they already had in the in the works.
Speaker 7: Well, I know they definitely had incentives they they we would I worked in New York City. We would put they would vent people pretty quick, and sadly, when people would die of COVID, I was told they would get up to, you know, an extra forty thousand dollars. I never did the paperwork on that, but I was just hearing about it in the hospital and hearing people talk about it, I would try to coach my patients. I would try to tell them, you know, you don't want to be on the vents, just relax because as soon.
Speaker 5: As we would start, as soon as the patient would.
Speaker 7: Start feeling anxiety, the doctors would want to give them anxiety medication.
Speaker 5: And nine times out of ten, the patient would start to what we call crump.
Speaker 7: They would start to go downhill and then they would be then they would be vented, and then they would die, and then we would be putting them in a body bag. So it was it was I would try to get the patients to just relax through it and not not get anxiety and not go down that road. Most that didn't get vented would walk out of the hospitt the ones that got into most of them died.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a very second time.
Speaker 1: They said once once you were innovated, once you were ventilated, that that that was the end.
Speaker 2: Of the line. Why why do you think that was the protocol.
Speaker 1: When when people were having trouble with respiratory conditions in the hospitals. What made that the standard of care?
Speaker 7: Well, there's something that I don't talk about it often because for some reason the world doesn't talk about this, but in my opinion, they should if you ever get time to look up the mystery of happy hypoxia during COVID nineteen. Something we were experiencing during COVID nineteen were people with really low oxygen saturations. The people who were literally satting forty to fifty percent, which is ungodly low.
Speaker 5: It's extreme, but the people were acting normal.
Speaker 7: We called it happy hypoxia because they acted happy, they acted fine, they acted normal, which is something that I've never seen before in my entire life, and I had I'm not seen it so many times myself.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't believe you because.
Speaker 7: Like me and you talking to each other right now, we're probably satting ninety five to one hundred percent. Someone who SATs in the low eighties, mid seventies, they're gonna have trouble talking, if not passing out.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: By that time in the seventies, these people were low fifties, sometimes forties, you know, sometimes sixties, and just looking normal, not turning blue, talking normal, no word dismia. But our protocols when we get into the hospital and those people were satting those SATs and acting anxious. Our protocols, our rigid protocols, would treat the machine rather than the patient, which is something an old medic like me, I know. Don't treat the machine. Treat your patient. You know my machine saying, oh my gosh, you're setting fifty percent. I'm gonna look at the patient, and if the patient's talking to me about their dogs, I'm not gonna throw a tube down their throat. But if you get into these hospitals where not only are they incentivized to put the tube down your throat, but look at the machines and their blood gases, and it's saying low SATs.
Speaker 5: They're going to follow their.
Speaker 7: Rigid protocols, and those rigid protocols murdered a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Talking to Harry Fisher, author Safe and Effective for Profit, a paramedic story exposing American genocide, you don't. You can't look inside the wretched hearts of the people that plan this. You can't. I can't either. We can't look into their minds or their hearts, Harry. But what do you think the real purpose of it all was? Was it just so so people like Fauci could profit from the royalties they were getting from Pfizer and Maderna and the others. Was it just for profit or where there was something deeper and darker at play here that they conducted this sy op on on American citizens and on the world.
Speaker 7: I'm a I'm a christ follower, so I believe there's a There is definitely an opposite of Christ.
Speaker 5: I believe there's.
Speaker 7: A an evil out there and some some I would say few truly know that they follow that evil. So so, say there's a pyramid, and at the top of that pyramid, there's a few really bad evil people that know all this bad.
Speaker 5: Stuff's happening, and they're pushing for it.
Speaker 7: I would say that people closer to the bottom of the pyramid in the middle are doing it for profit, which are in itself a bunch of you know, really evil people.
Speaker 5: But most of them.
Speaker 7: Are unknowingly following the big bad. And that's what most people are these days. They're unknowingly following the big bad. Just like an abortion, abortion being murder. Yes, we'll tell someone as a normal person, Hey, abortion's murder. They're gonna go No, it's a choice. Well, most people truly believe it's a choice.
Speaker 5: Not murder.
Speaker 7: They they'll go with that word because the world is what they're bought into.
Speaker 5: They're not bought into reality.
Speaker 7: And the people at the top the say, there's a handful of people at the top that are truly demonic, truly evil. They they know that it's that it's for the greater evil, not the greater good. The people at the bottom are convinced that they're they're following the greater good.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty good explanation.
Speaker 1: And I tend to agree with you as a Christ follower myself. Do you think that the truth? I believe that the truth always comes out eventually. And do you hope that this book of yours and so many other people now coming forward because so many people were canceled by the pushers of m RNA gene therapy and profit. And I mean, is the truth gonna set us free soon?
Speaker 4: Harry, That's a good question.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's twenty twenty four and just weeks ago I was fired from my most recent contract for not wanting to give the COVID vaccines and my online presence speaking out against it. I've got another job that I'm starting, so I'm not I haven't taken my license, but they definitely can make it hard to work.
Speaker 5: And that's current now.
Speaker 7: If you're standing against these vaccines, I think there's going to be a divide. I think we can already see the divide. We've got a division in healthcare workers. We've got a division. Some hospitals demand it, some hospitals don't, depending on who's in the HR departments, who's working there. I think we'll have a great divide that's completely obvious. And in that divide, we'll start to split as a nation. And then they'll probably be conflict. Oh okay, I mean I don't want it to be, but I mean you can't be. You can't have one sye trying to kill the other for too long.
Speaker 1: Before, Harry, my biggest, my biggest concern really now is that the truth is leaking out here and there. They try to censor it. There's they're having less success and censoring. Although, like you said, you just lost a gig and uh, you know, but for for your online posts and for your stance on not giving the gene therapy that they are telling you to do. That we're all being told to do by Pfizer and their TV ads and they you know, and they certainly are making plenty of money to continue to push the poison as I like to say, yes, but uh, my concern is that some people will just go now, that's that's old news, that's old hat.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just give it up?
Speaker 1: Look, I'm fine, I got the JAB and everything's okay, everything's unky dory. I mean, why why are you still pushing this narrative, and why are you still pushing anti anti gene therapy messages and what? Why don't you just live your life and and go on, you know, let's move on. That's that's the biggest thing that I think a lot of people are doing when they hear discussions like ours.
Speaker 7: They definitely are until they lose a loved one. And like I have friends, I have friends who've lost their children. I have I have friends that are currently dying of Oregon failure.
Speaker 5: People. Most there aren't that.
Speaker 7: Many true what they like to call anti v Like me, most most people took this shot. I would say, what seventy percent of the popular world's population took this vaccine or this gene therapy. The people that are anti vaxxers now are vaccine injured. The vaccine injured is what makes up most of the anti vaxxing movement. At this point, when I started off speaking, I was a lone person out here with maybe you know a handful of others from the doctor McCullough to Mary Sally Bowden's that we were all sort of like getting kicked into a corner together. That's how I met all these people that are now my friends. Now the movement is huge because most of them are injured themselves. Why I won't stop speaking, It's because people are getting injured realizing it, and they're needing someone to help them, someone to talk to, someone to stand for them. There's there's people that are dead now that can't speak, so they need a voice, and that's what we do. That's what I do, is try to speak up for the people that can't speak well.
Speaker 1: I've been very vocal about I work for this large corporation and at one time when Biden was declaring that if you had a company with one hundred employees or more, they all had to get vaxed or lose their job. And the second debt came out, I said, well, I may or may not be with you in a couple of months, whenever this kicks in, and thank god the Supreme Court and Court stepped in and said, no, that's unconstitutional, you can't require that. But I think about all of the people in the military and all of the people government contractors who were forced to either stand up for what they believed or lose their gigs and lose their job, or just go along with the sheep. I never got one job, not once. Neither did my wife. We vowed we weren't going to do it, and to this day we are still mRNA free in my household. And I said, I've been very vocal that they haven't shut me up yet, so I don't know when that day is coming.
Speaker 7: Harriet, I'm glad, thank you for standing up for humanity. It's few and far between these days. And I'm truly appreciative of what you've done and what you continue to do, because it's it.
Speaker 5: It's at great risks you.
Speaker 7: If you're anything like the rest of us, which I'm sure you are. In the time, they tried to ostracize, you demonize it, you call you crazy, and standing against it has required a faith like I never thought I had. And that's that's faith in God. And if if not for that faith, I would have fallen into madness a long time ago, especially witnessing the death firsthand. Because when you're when you're running young strokes that you've never ran before, these young kids that are just falling out playing kickball, having a stroke, and their parents telling you they just had the vaccine, and watching the parents realize they've harmed their kids. This is this is a darkness that I've never wanted to witness firsthand. And it takes lights like you and and other people that are willing to stand and shine in your light into the darkness to make this go away. And I'm praying we can do that before there ever is conflict, because I said the worst case scenario earlier a division and conflict, and that's what happens over history. And unless we can somehow stand up and shine that light and come together as a nation, than we're destined to repeat ourselves.
Speaker 1: Harry Fisher, thank you so much for your time tonight, and God bless you for your work and getting the word out. Save and Effective for Profit a paramedic story exposing American genocide during what I have called since April of twenty twenty, the scamdemic.
Speaker 2: Even with everything I know.
Speaker 1: I'm bolder than I ever have been and it's because of people like you on the front lines.
Speaker 2: Harry, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 5: Thank you brother.
Speaker 2: Have a good day all right, you too, God bless Wow.
Speaker 1: So the Expose a show, the Nightcap continues just ahead. How about jf How about JFK the assassination? Can we revisit that one more time? A guy who has done that as co author of the JFK Assassination choke Holds, will join us at the bottom of the hour afternoons. This is the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW. Mike McConnell, here was something for you to think about.
Speaker 13: If you miss my show, you can listen to the Mike mcconnell' podcast on the iHeartRadio app and catch what you missed. However, if the shark attacks and eat your foot, that foot's gone forever. So take my advice, listen to the Mike McConnell's podcast and stay out of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Which there are several people contributing to this, and the questions abound. What happened November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, and in the aftermath of the assassination of the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Who was involved? Why do we not know more?
Speaker 1: Why have we been fed this narrative of a loan shooter, confirmed by a commission and rubber stamped all along the way, And why are so many records of the JFK assassination still not available to the general public. All those questions and more we're going to answer in the next fifteen minutes. Probably not, but we're gonna give as good a try as we can. Mark Damasac is our guest. He is one of those co authors. Again the JFK assassination choke holds. Good evening, Mark, how are you.
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 12: Good evening, Happy to be here, Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, how did you get involved in this? You've been researching the Kennedy assassination for like a quarter century, haven't you.
Speaker 5: I have been.
Speaker 12: I went to school in New Orleans in the late nineties and started getting into the aspects of the case there, which were of course a big deal in Oliver Stone's nineteen ninety one movie JFK that focused on the investigation in New Orleans. And then you know that piqued my interest for sure, as did millions of other Americans. In fact, we can get back to the public reaction from that movie, which led to the creation of the collectored the collect Records Collection Act in nineteen ninety two. That started the record's review board, and that that's very extremely important to what we know today about the case. So from then, I really tried since then to develop a balanced view of it. And I've read books on all kinds of theories and positions, so I can I can say that I'm not a conspiracy theorist. And how that ties into our book is we we set out to establish, you know, beyond much of any doubts, that there was a conspiracy in the case, based on fact and record and not just on theories. So that's that's how that's where we are today with this project.
Speaker 1: Well, you reference the Oliver Stone movie, and that's probably the most famous and the one that most people know about on this particular event in American history. What, in your opinion, with the research and the facts that you guys have uncovered, what did Oliver Stone get right and what did he get wrong in the movie.
Speaker 5: That's a great question.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he certainly took a lot of heat for his dramatic license in the movie, and at the time before the review board was created, after the fact, Oliver was going off of what was known at the time. Following the well, of course the Warren Report, which is heavily dissected in our book and is shown as now to be fiction.
Speaker 5: But the HSCA, the House.
Speaker 12: Select Committee in the late seventies reopened the case after the Zubruterer film was shown on national TV for the first time in nineteen seventy five, and they did a more of a deep dive into Oswald and who he really was and is, the Mexico City trip and the CIA mafia operations involving the elimination of Castro and so and then, and of course the movie puts a heavy focus on the president's foreign policy, namely the decision to start de escalating in Vietnam, which of course was reversed after the assassination.
Speaker 5: So a lot of those things were themes.
Speaker 12: But I can tell you, you know, his main character in the movie, Jim Garrison, the district attorney in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: His investigation in the case that the movie.
Speaker 12: Now is has come out to be correct on on Jim Garrison in terms of he was right about a lot of things and what he was onto in New Orleans with with Oswald and his activities there, both with pro and anti castro activists, I believe played a heavy part in what happened in Dallas.
Speaker 1: What was every presidential administration when they are asked on the campaign trail, most of the candidates and then ultimate office holders will say, I'm definitely going to look into that. It's kind of like UFOs and UAPs. I'm definitely going to look into that. Donald Trump has echoed those sentiments and made similar promises of getting the truth about the Kennedy assassination, about a whole lot of things about January sixth, about COVID and the response, and everything else that this country has gone through, particularly in the last four years, but over the course of sixty years, in the case of the Kennedy assassination, sixty plus years. Now, do you hold out hope that you know Bobby Kennedy, who was you know that that was his uncle? Will we'll find a way inside the Trump administration to I mean, we finally have a Kennedy in the White House with the president's ear. Is this going to make a difference as far as getting getting the truth?
Speaker 4: I think it's going.
Speaker 12: To make a difference in getting the remaining records released. As of now, there's a little over thirty six hundred records that are still classified and under lock and seal if you will, by the CIA and the agencies in violation of the JFK Records Act of nineteen ninety two. So what will Trump do with the assistance of RFK Junior. We don't know for sure, but what they can do is start with that law and make sure that it's carried out for good because it's been too long. The job was supposed to be done, completely done by twenty seventeen.
Speaker 5: It was actually a lot of the.
Speaker 12: Work was done before that, almost all of it, but we can get that's a whole different history that will take a lot of time to explain. But that law required Trump at the time, who was president, to certify the release and the remaining records.
Speaker 5: I believe he wanted to do it.
Speaker 12: He said he was going to do it, and then under pressure from Mike Pompeo and the agencies, was told that it was better to wait for another day. So what Trump did was simply delay any significant action on that another three and a half years into the Biden administration. What Biden did was the same, but he actually made it worse. Trump just did a delay without much reasoning of events.
Speaker 5: You know, we're going to it's national security, et cetera.
Speaker 12: But Biden essentially rewrote that law without authority, telling the agencies to go ahead and you know, continue running the show, which is in direct conflict with what Congress said in nineteen ninety two and passing that historical law. So it's gone nowhere, especially in the last administration. But now Trump has a chance again. And I do think that you know, whether be the remaining records will show exactly what happened in Dallas to a t, probably not. There may not be such a record that ever existed on paper, right, but I think it's starting with that and getting the transparency on those records will help researchers and your listeners put piece together you know what most likely happened.
Speaker 5: And that's a great start.
Speaker 12: And I do think that the built the Trump and Robert Kennedy partnership there will the atmosphere is better than ever to get that part of it done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ascertaining what happened on that day in Dallas and Dealey Plaza a lot of that, And I know you guys go into this in the book The JFK Assassination Choke Holds the exact chain of custody of the president's body and the autopsies and.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 1: Can you go into a little bit of that that you guys cover in the JFK Assassination Choke Holds the disparities between what usually happens in an autopsy and with the president's body and how this was handled differently.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it certainly was handled differently, to say the least.
Speaker 10: There's a really good.
Speaker 12: Chapter on that in Choke Holds by Jim Dudenio called the Evidentiary Mess of the twentieth Century.
Speaker 5: And boy was it so.
Speaker 12: That the autopsy of President Kennedy was supposed to be done by law in Dallas that weekend under under Texas law at the time, and as we as shown in the movie we talked about, and of course in the records that are known now, that the body was quickly moved to Washington for the official autopsy. The doctors selected for the most important autopsy of all time that very little experience in these types of autopsies and gun fired ballistics and so that was obviously a poor start. Plus there's now very clear evidence that the autopsy was heavily under the control of the military and so not your normal autopsy to say the least. And that just led to, like you said, the evidentiary messing in the president's brain eventually years later seemingly disappeared, and it didn't weigh what it should have weighed. Weighing, if you will, if so many, so much so many portions of the brain had been I don't like to use boards blasted out, but if they were lost in the in the horrific shooting, it just you know, just doesn't add up to basic you know, math, and just an example of how there's just no credibility left to what you know. The Warrant Commission report, it was put together in haste immediately after the assassination to quiet any speculation on any foreign conspiracy. And but I think what I think that we're learning more and more now is the bigger purpose of the Warrant Report was to look the folks look the other way from the domestic side of it. You know, what unfolded here in New Orleans and Mexico City ended up in Dallas and because Oswald was no loan nut communists assassin. There's another chapter or two of that in the book.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 12: He was an intelligence asset, a low level intelligence asset that had all kinds of assignments and activities linked to the FBI and CIA that go back to when he falsely or quote unquote deffected to the Soviet Union, comes back, and then then he starts his human related assignments in New Orleans. And so once, you know, once he was immediately identified as the suspect on the afternoon of November twenty second, as a pro communist loan gunman, you know nuts who did this all on his own, sent a shock waves through the Pentagon and the White House and the FBI because they knew a full investigation into Oswald would be right back to us, right, So that's why they so quickly went.
Speaker 5: With the lone gunmen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then and then they took care of the patsy before he could ever testify or anything else.
Speaker 12: And you know what's funny about you mentioning that is those were Oswald's words, right, not anybody else. And he was being walked through the hallways and the police department. He never said he didn't do anything right. He never said he didn't have knowledge of it or wasn't involved in some level. He just said, I'm a patsy, So he knew he was taking the blame for something that he probably had no full knowledge of whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Very very interesting.
Speaker 1: So many fingers have been pointed at the CIA, and I think with good reason. I think there's good reason to be suspectful of the CIA as involvement in the assassination of John Kennedy. I think there's plenty of reasons to look at the organized crime element and some involvement with Giancano and and the Chicago crime family, Cuba and Castro. So many players could have been involved. And is there a possibility that all of that is true? It was the mob, it was the CIA, it was Cuba.
Speaker 12: It is a possibility, for sure, But I can tell you there's almost no chance that it was Cuba and Castro as the originators of the plane because if that was the case, and let's just say the conspirators wanted that to be the result, that there was enough evidence pointing at Castro as the perpetrator, don't you think LBJ and the Joint Chiefs would have had bombers over at Cuba that day. Right, it's the perfect pretext to to take the action that the military hawks so badly wanted, that the CIA and mafia so badly wanted in the late fifties leading right up to Dallas. So the reason that's why I don't think it was, you know, plausible that it was Castro or the Soviets, because our actions dictate otherwise the immediate cover up and going with a loan nuts.
Speaker 2: Unless LBJ had four knowledge of this and was involved, well, there's.
Speaker 12: Been books written on that, and that's certainly a theory. I think there's he had a lot to gain from that event, obviously, and not only become president, but he had he had his own legal problems as well. That that went away with various scandals that went away that day. But to think that he had him and his buddies from Texas and that was obviously obviously suspicious where the crime occurred, But to think that they had the ability to orchestrate that and cover it up and pull it off without any any consequence, It's just he definitely was instrumental that weekend immediately after the assassination, along with his very good friend JAA gar Hoover and starting to cover up. So his complicity in that is without question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt about it. Mark A.
Speaker 1: Damasik, I really appreciate your time tonight. The book is the jfk Assassination Chokeholds. Mark is a co author with several other very learned gentlemen. And this is something that continues all these years later. It continues to fascinate the American public. And it's because of all the secrecy that you know, this thing's been shrouded in all this time.
Speaker 8: Because yeah, it's not yeah exactly.
Speaker 12: Not only does the case itself fascinating, it's the greatest unsolved murder ever, but it's the it's the way that the secrecy is still maintained in twenty two four, more than sixty years later, so you get closer and closer to saying something's not right here. There's got to be more to the official story, even if it's just the CIA finally admitting who Oswald really was, and that would that would launch a whole new look into the case.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, whole new kettle of fish. Mark, Thanks so much again, and we'll talk soon, I hope. All right, Marca Damsick, co author of the JFK Assassination, Shoke holds still out now recommended reading if you care about this fascinating story, and as an American you probably should.
Speaker 2: We'll close the night Cap next to the Holy Girls your HQ for all sports.
Speaker 12: Join No weggor Tony Pike and can brew before every Bengals home game.
Speaker 11: Plus, the new ten by six foot video boards are perfect for watching