Speaker 1: So are we ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are we ready?
Speaker 1: It's there's the daily lesson of a course in miracles. Yes, okay, let's do it. Salvation is my only function here. Lesson ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the the thought that came to my mind is that we're we're one day till judgment day because like this day ninety nine, like after a hundred years and a hundred day days in office, you know, we're gonna see how we how how did we do? Right?
Speaker 3: Is is that?
Speaker 1: Is that what we do? Like uh, for a hundred ye hundred days, we gonna look back and how we're doing? Like we're doing well. The the idea that I that comes to my mind is the idea of like always in anticipation, always on your on your toes, and and when I was doing this lesson earlier today, earlier this morning, like there was this this idea of like it was exactly the opposite of performance, you know, like being concerned about about the outcome and salvation is my only function here really, you know, the the the heavy burden on my shoulders just dropped off, like the idea that I had to do something, and that that's why I came. That's why the the idea of the first hundred days came to my mind. Now as if as if something is constantly you know, in I'm constantly in anticipation of judgment day. But salvation, just like forgiveness, is doing exactly the same. It's just it's just the undoing course of miracles is the un doing of off my mind of constantly thinking that I have to do something here, But it is it is exactly the opposite of that. So before yeah, I'm sorry, we'll be we We're gonna skip a little.
Speaker 2: Is that okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, so the let's let's go to uh what is salvation? I just wanna read that. I think it's a a lesson to thirty one? Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: To thirty one? Two? Two thirty and two thirty one. It's right in between, So I I'm j I'm just gonna read that, okay, I yeah, in between after two and a thirty you have what is salvation? Two a hundred thirty?
Speaker 2: Alright? What a solution?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 1: Where there? Salvation is a promise. Solation is a promise made by God that you would find your way to Him at last. And that point just comes closer and closer uh with recognizing what my function is and to fulfill that it cannot but be kept. It guarantees that time will have an end, and all the thoughts that have been born in time will end as well. God's word is given every mind with things that have separate thoughts, and will replace these thoughts of conflict with the thought of peace. The thought of peace was given to God's son the instant that his mind has thought of war. There was no need for such a thought before, for peace was given without opposite and merely was. But when the mind is split, there is a need of healing. So the thought that has the power to heal the split became a part of every fragment of the mind that still was one, but failed to recognize its oneness. Now it did not know itself and thought it and thought its own identity was lost. Salvation is undoing. Salvation is undoing in the sense that it does nothing, failing to support the world of dreams and malice. Thus it lets illusions go by not supporting them, ad merely lets them quietly go down to dust. And what they hid is now revealed an altar to the holy name of God, whereon his word is written with the gifts of your forgiveness laid before it, and the memory of God not far behind. Let us come daily to this holy place and spend a while together. Here we share our final dream. It is a dream in which there is no sorrow, for it holds a hint of all the glory given us by God. The grass is pushing through the soil. The trees are budding now, and birds have come to live within their branches. Earth is being borne again, and in new perspective, night has gone, and we have come together in the light. Okay, from here we give salvation to the world, for it is here salvation was received. The song of our rejoicing is the call to all the world that freedom is returned. The time is almost over, and God's son has but an instant more to wait until his father is remembered. Dreams are done a done, Eternity has shined away the world, and only Heaven now.
Speaker 2: Exists at all.
Speaker 1: So salvation is my only function here. So I wanna, I wanna read, I wanna read the the Lesson with you, and and uh, like we were reading just a minute ago. It's like the the love is just really over covering you know, not not over covering. It's it's it's it's all encompassing, it's all, it's apart from every fragment of the split mind. Is the idea of salvation that you know, the I the a the end of time has come and it is it. It isn't undoing and it is it is bringing me back to my function of being love. And that's.
Speaker 3: You know, I.
Speaker 1: God is love, and therefore so am I.
Speaker 5: It is the idea that.
Speaker 1: Regardless of what I think I did, I'm still love. There's nothing else then than love. So salvation and forgiveness are the same. They both imply that something has gone wrong, something to be saved from for given force, something amiss that needs corrective change, something apart or different from the will of God. So the the idea that something went wrong, something has gone wrong, uh, a mistake. What else is a miracle than the correction of that mistake? Not to move or push it around, but to truly look at it and good morning, to be mm glad you could make it too. Oh, by the way, you didn't get the memo. Everybody's in blue. Okay, Thus do both terms salvation and forgiveness. Let's go back to the lesson. Now, thus do both terms imply a thing impossible but yet which has occurred, resulting in a state of conflict seen between what is and what could never be. And that's a that's a really good point here that I've that I that I experience myself, is that they're like following two masters, or are trying to bring two things together that are obviously impossible to bring together, will will result in conflict. Truth and illusions both are equal now for both has happened. The impossible becomes the thing you need forgiveness for salvation from salvation now becomes the borderland between the truth and the illusion. And it reflects the truth because it is the means by which you can escape illusions. Yet it is not yet the truth because it undoes what was never done. So it is just one big pile of illusions that are just all put together and seen as one. It reflects the truth because it is the means by which you can escape illusions, yet it is not yet the truth because it undoes what was never done. How could there be a meeting place at all where Earth and Heaven can be reconciled within a mind, where both of them exists. The mind that sees illusions thinks them real. They have existence in that they are thoughts, and yet they are not real, because the mind that thinks these thoughts is separate from God.
Speaker 3: Just like every.
Speaker 1: Every idea of conflict is an idea of separation. The mind that thinks these thoughts is separate from God. What joins the separate mind and thoughts with mind and thought, which are forever one. What joins the separated mind and thoughts with mind and thought, which are forever one. What plan could hold the truth and violate, yet recognize the need illusions bring, and offer means by which they are undone, without attack and with no touch of pain. The thought of God could be His plan could be this plan by which never done, is overlooked and since forgotten, which were never real. The Holy Spirit holds this plan of God exactly as it was received of Him, within the mind of God and in your own. It is apart from It is apart from time in that its source is timeless, Yet it operates in time because of your belief that time is real, that that that we were we were just reading. The idea of that time is not It is used by a miracle, but it is not. Ah, how does he say that.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: Governed by time, it's it's now. It doesn't say that, but I that's the idea of that. The miracle uses time, but it is not bound by the idea of time. It is apart from time in that its source is timeless. Yet it operates in time because of your belief the time is real. So that's fifth paragraph unshaken. Does the Holy Spirit look on what you see, on sin and pain and death, on grief and separation and on lass, Yet does he know one thing must still be true? God is still love, and this is not his will. So salvation is my only function. Here is the is the remembrance of the only truth thing, and that is you know, my thought is part of the thought of God, and that is just to be love, to not be. There's no separation there. This is the thought that brings illusions to the truth and sees them as parances, behind which is the changeless and the sure. This is the thought that saves and that forgives, because it lays no faith in what is not created by the only source it knows. This is the thought whose function is to save by giving you its function as your own. Salvation is your function with the one to whom the plan was given you and trusted with his plan along with him, He has one answer to appearances, regardless of their form, their size, their death, or any attribute they seem to have. Salvation is my only function here. God still is love, and this is not his will. And we were asked to do this every hour for five minutes. And when I did it the first time today, it was it was so clear that that by by cleaning back by, you know, when when you're still for five minutes and like thoughts pop up, then I could suw see that that's that. It's not his will to to be distracted, to constantly wander around. God still his love, and this is not his will. So you who will yet work miracles, be sure you practice well the idea for to day. Try to perceive the strength in what you say, for these are words in which your freedom lies. Salvation is my only function here. God still his love, and this is not his will. If Father l the Father loves you, all the world of pain is not his will. Forgive yourself the thought he wanted this for you, then that the thought with which he has replaced all your mistakes enter the darkened places of your mind, that thought, the thoughts that never were his will. So what what the other the other idea that came to my mind, and Claire was mentioning it earlier about John eighth, the UH woman caught in the act of adultery. What I found, what I found interesting is that you know, like he's brought to Jesus who is teaching in the temple. And if you look at the idea of adultery, of the idea of you know, like having a having an a nuh negative thought or like a n a not n a not forgiven thought, what do you do with it? You bring it to the altar, You bring it to the to the to uh the temple mm and then.
Speaker 2: The Jesus.
Speaker 1: Says, like you know, at the end, he says, where's everybody that has condemned you? And I there's nobody left. There's nobody left, like w I I I L the light really shines everything away. As long as I'm as I'm willing to bring it to U to the altar. I I don't know if I do a good job with that, but that that was just what came to my mind when I was sitting quietly for a second. Okay, salvation is my only function here. Let's go Let's let's go back for a second. God still is love, and this is not his will. You who let, who will yet work miracles said, be sure you practice well the idea for to day. Try to perceive the strength in what you say. For these are our words in which your freedom lies. Your father loves you. All the world of pain is not his will. Forgive yourself the thought he wanted this for you. Then let the thought with which He has replaced all your mistakes into the darkened places of your mind. That thought, the thoughts that never were his will. This part belongs to God, as does the rest. It does not think it's solitary thoughts, and make them real by hiding them from him. Let in the light, and you will look upon the obstacle to what He wills for you. Open your secrets to his kindly light, and see how bright this light shines still in you practice his thoughts today, and let his light seek out and lighten up all darkened spots and shine through them to join them to the rest. It is God's will, Your mind be one with his. It is God's will that he has but one son. It is God's will that his one son is. You think of these things in practicing today, and stay and start the lesson that we learned today with this instruction in the way of truth. So let's let's do that. Let's let's take a moment to practice this this thoughts. Salvation is my only function here, and salvation and forgiveness are the same. So let me read the paragraph one more time, and then I'm gonna play a song, and then we have a moment practice his thought today, and let his light seek out and lighten up all darkened spots and shine through them to join them to the rest. It is God's will your mind be one with his. It is God's will that he has but one son. It is God's will that his one son is. You think of these things in practicing today, and start the lesson that we learned today with disinstruction in the way of truth. Salvation is my only function here. Salvation and forgiveness are the same. So now turn to him who shares your function here and let him teach you what you need to learn to lay all fears aside and know yourself as love, which has no opposite in you. So let's have a listening to this song. Let me see, let's play this one. So salvation is my only function here. Salvation and forgiveness are the same. And then turn to him who shares your function here, and let him teach you what you need to learn. To lay it all fear aside and know yourself as love, which has no opposite in you.
Speaker 5: O it. It's like, go.
Speaker 6: U.
Speaker 1: Salvation is my only function here. Salvation and forgiveness are the same. Turn to him who shares your function here, and let him teach you what you need to learn. To lay all fear aside and know yourself as love which has no op which has no opposite in you. Forgive all thoughts which would oppose the truth of your completion, unity and peace. You cannot lose the gifts your Father gave you. You do not want to be another self. You have no function that is not of God. Forgive yourself, the one you think you may. Forgiveness and salvation are the same. Forgive what you have made, and you are saved.
Speaker 3: There is a.
Speaker 1: Special message for to day which has the power to remove all forms of doubt and fear forever from your mind. If you are tempted to believe them true, remember that appearances cannot withstand the truth these mighty words contain. Salvation is my only function here. God still is love and this is not his will. So that's the special message for to day. Salvation is my only function here, and God still his love and this is not his will. Your only function tells you you are one. Remind yourself of this. Between the times you give five minutes to be shared with him who shares God's plan with you. Remind yourself, Salvation is my only function here. Salvation is my only function here. Thus do you lay forgiveness on your mind, and let all fears be gently laid aside that love may find its rightful place in you and show you that you are the son of God. God still his love and this is not his will. We can literally apply that to everything that comes up today. God is still love and this is not his will. Liberating freedom, like dere One was saying, free to be, not free to do.
Speaker 7: It's it's the.
Speaker 1: Freedom of mind that I that I really desperately need. So there's this song completely inappropriate, but I wanna, I wanna play it anyway because I like it so much if I can find it of us just here, Yeah, here it is. I'm sorry, I'm just I'm just looking for this, okay.
Speaker 8: Thinking tonight of a place side loved even more than I.
Speaker 6: You usually do.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Hm, thinking tonight of a play side love for I am thinking.
Speaker 9: Of you.
Speaker 2: Ah behall.
Speaker 3: For Christmas.
Speaker 8: You can come.
Speaker 1: On me.
Speaker 4: We'll have snow.
Speaker 6: And mistletoe.
Speaker 8: Present sunder.
Speaker 2: The tree Christmas Eve. We'll find.
Speaker 5: Where the love live. I'll be home a me Christmas. I'll be home. You can come.
Speaker 1: O meet.
Speaker 5: Sir, don't.
Speaker 2: Don't do.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 1: I don't have a lot a lot more to say. I just wanna repeat this little practice for today, and and to just take that with me wherever I go, in every situation throughout the day, in the first five minutes of every hour, and every moment that I remember and stand still and am willing to to listen, So Perbrave eleven, there's a special message for today which has the power to remove all forms of doubt and fear forever from your mind. If you are attempted to believe them true. Remember that appearances cannot withstand the truth these mighty words contain. So they is my only function here. God is love, God still is love, and this is not his will.
Speaker 3: My dear brother, Genie says, He says, look around you know what do you see?
Speaker 10: The only thing you'll find here is pain and mystery. No blessings of heaven are lying at your feet.
Speaker 7: Well, gee, I really missed you. You never really were gone. It seems like forever.
Speaker 6: Mother, really wasn't that at law, Every single moment, it's bud memory.
Speaker 3: Of how it all happened and what's happening to me.
Speaker 9: I stood in the light so my brother could see, and I saw the feast of Jesus.
Speaker 3: Looking back at me. O welcome, Gee, I really missed you, though.
Speaker 7: You never really were gone.
Speaker 2: Who welcome? Brother?
Speaker 7: Seems like forever, but it really wasn't.
Speaker 5: Let alle.
Speaker 4: Well put me on that cross, but don't you listen to you? And all hope seemed lost? But I did it as a less.
Speaker 9: So as I could have been gone so I wouldn't have to feel. But I love you so much I had to show you a death.
Speaker 2: Is not read welcome.
Speaker 3: Well, Gee, I really missed you.
Speaker 7: You never really were gone.
Speaker 2: Oh welcome, Yes, it seems live forever, but it really wasn't that long? Oh, welcome, brother.
Speaker 3: G I really missed you.
Speaker 7: You never really was gone.
Speaker 2: No, o welcome.
Speaker 3: Yes, it seems live forever.
Speaker 7: It really wasn't that long.
Speaker 3: Yes, it seems live forever, but it really wasn't long.
Speaker 4: Yes, it seemed lie forever.
Speaker 7: But you'll never really gone.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is see in black Uriel.
Speaker 7: Never really.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us here and a minute, we're gonna watch the video when dear one is gonna combine today's lesson and tomorrow's lesson and the connection of the necessity for the for applying the lesson, the necessity to to fulfilling my function, and the release of everything that I think is going on. So yeah, if you can please join us, if you can't make excuses so you can enjoy, join us. And I am, I love you, I love you, and I will I will see you soon. That's a that's a jaw dropper. I understand, I understand.
Speaker 3: But it's it's true. It's true.
Speaker 1: I might be a little nervous, but it's it's still true. Okay, guys, thank you, and I am. I see you soon again.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Albert H.
Speaker 11: Take the holes with bows of Hall vaml la la lala la is the season to the jolly van la la la la la la la dawn.
Speaker 3: We now are gay bar.
Speaker 8: Van la la troll the ancient Utad camero.
Speaker 4: Vla la la la lala.
Speaker 11: H see the blazing you'll be for us.
Speaker 7: Ba la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 11: Strike the harp and join the chorus.
Speaker 7: La la la la la la la la la Flumi and Mary measure Va la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 8: Why I love your time treasure la la la la la la lana.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: You have been listening to voice from Heaven live in the Miracles Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day, that God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think. God bless us everyone,