Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Felsey Gabart has been confirmed as a Director of National Intelligence.
Speaker 1: No no, no experience whatsoever in intelligence.
Speaker 3: One of the least.
Speaker 2: Expected votes, I believe, and that's saying something. She didn't even have to have JD Vance come home to the Senate to break the tie like Pete Hegseth did, and going into it, everybody was suggesting that she was the least likely to be confirmed, and she was confirmed today by the full Senate. The Senate also in a few minutes is going to vote on whether to advance the nomination of RFK. Junior as Secretary of Health and Human Services, and that means that his final vote would come in just a few days. So it's spitting outside.
Speaker 3: It's not rain.
Speaker 2: This is not rain yet in pretty much anywhere in southern California, but it will be coming later today into tonight. That's when we expect to see the heaviest rains. Probably by the time you're asleep is when the heaviest rains will start. They'll continue through most of the day tomorrow. Oh and to add a little precursor to all of this, one of the water mains broke over in the Pacific Palisades last night. Okay, that's probably how in the world does that? I mean, is there a lot of water anyhow? They're old, that's the They're old, and I guess when you restart everything, it's just well, the old seems.
Speaker 1: This is just the infrastructure of Los Angeles. You know this, All of the water pipes are They don't even make the material used that was used to create the water infrastructure in La anymore. I mean, it's all aging, it's all a mess, and all these water mains are just one storm away from breaking.
Speaker 3: So yay, hey, I have.
Speaker 2: Some interesting international news. We'll actually talk about it a little bit later, but Anyan, President Zelenski has said that Ukraine will offer to swap territory with Russia in any potential peace negotiations, which was a hard line that he refused to acknowledge what territory. Well, that's part of the discussion is exactly which territory?
Speaker 3: Is it the cursed.
Speaker 1: Paris California or is it Paris France? You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: In an interview with the Guardian newspapers. Zolenski also said that Europe alone would not be able to shoulder the war effort, and he says that the United States has to be involved with this. He is an interesting meeting coming up on Friday. He and Vice President J. D. Vance are supposed to both be at the Munich Security Conference, according to Zelenski's spokesman, which means that they'll have a meeting face to face meeting. I had an awful I had an awful, awful moment last night facetiming our daughter in college.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: She's PhDs. I didn't even say college. College is so beneath her right now. She's a PhD student and she was talking to my wife and I walked into the room and I see her a face on the little phone and they're talking about, you know, the stuff in the lab and day to day stuff.
Speaker 3: And I had this moment of that is my daughter's face.
Speaker 2: Her face has not changed since she was four years old. But she was talking about columnar chemical reactions and how that guy doesn't know what he's doing and this person is a potential safety risk in the thing. And I could not My brain started like doing that fizzle and pop thing where it starts to just fade away, like you feel like you're having a stroke when something like that happens.
Speaker 3: It was so weird.
Speaker 1: Well, a couple things are happening. You are bearing your parents this weekend, right officially, so.
Speaker 2: There's afually, it's raining so that the soil is a little easier to dig into.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there are things that are not soil maintenance that are going on in your mind probably, and a lot of things about family and what does it all mean. And you're thinking of growing up, and you're thinking of growing up with your sisters, and you're thinking of raising your kids, and all of this comes full circle when things like this happen. So it's not out of the ordinary that you had a reaction like that to something that probably happens twice a week in your house where your wife is talking to your daughter on FaceTime about school and about smart things. And the other thing is that you're never going to be that smart and that's part of it.
Speaker 2: Well that and that is no, that is one hundred percent truth. But I noticed I recognize that like four or five years.
Speaker 1: Ago nearly because you haven't gone to school for it. I have full I have full confidence that if you had gone to school for chemistry, biochemistry, all of that and entered a PhD program, you would have just the knowledge and the aptitude that your daughter does.
Speaker 2: That was not your path. I yes, that is also thank you for that. I take that as a vote of confidence on your part. But it was just it was It was one of those weird It was just a moment. It was just an odd, uncomfortable almost uncomfortab well.
Speaker 3: It was very pride and a.
Speaker 1: Lot of different emotions. Pride, a little bit of for alornment to the past, a warnment you miss the fact that this is your baby that has completely grown up, and all of the things.
Speaker 2: I also had a moment where I texted my one of my sisters yesterday because up at my parents' house, we were there a couple of weeks ago, we threw a bunch of stuff away, and there's a dumpster and I don't know when the garbage company comes to take the dumpster, and I don't know what day of the week it is, and I started getting concerned that my sister would be there and wreck it and see that I threw away a bunch of stuff that I didn't get her approval on. And she's the oldest sister and she usually gets the approval on those things. And I just went through and my wife and we tore through some stuff and just threw it all out. And I'm hoping that that dumpster is empty, but I'm not going to go into the dumpster.
Speaker 3: You don't know that. Oh really you don't know that?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Yeah, well, I think everyone's emotions are a little raw, probably more than you, more than would be usual this week. So I think everything's going to be fine. You are a gentle family. You'll treat each other gently. If she finds something in the dumpster that she doesn't think should have been thrown out, she's not going to go dumpster diving for it and then yell at you about it and excoriate you and your wife.
Speaker 3: I'll say this, it's in her genes. I don't know if she's.
Speaker 1: They would not gone into the dumpster to retrieve something.
Speaker 2: That is one thousand percent incorrect. Really, my parents would absolutely take it out if they thought it was valuable.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I've again, it's it's an episode of Hoarders, a slow motion version. It's not the edited down, you know, forty four minutes plus commercials thing.
Speaker 3: But it is a slow motion version.
Speaker 1: Of my husband his family. His father likes to keep things in the garage, I mean, like canoes and things like everything for forever, like from when they were growing up, from like when my husband's great And my husband has been like that for men years since we've been together. And I can't tell you how much pride and happiness I felt a couple of weeks ago when he said, you know, the linen closet is really crowded. Could you I don't know what's important what to keep? Could you go in?
Speaker 4: And I was like, like, I get to get rid of something, Like I was so excited, which just shows how boring I am, but like I was so excited to go in and just goodwill the hell out of that linen closet. And I did, and he came home that nine He's like, oh, the little closet looks so tidy.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I love you, Like, thank you for letting me throw things. Not that I'm throwing them away, I'm donating them. They're perfectly fine, but they're things that we don't even use that like, we don't even have a use for in terms of betting, like that was a beta go or that.
Speaker 2: Was like you don't even have that size mattress you. You know, my wife looks at me after I take clothes out of the closet, like old T shirts and sweatshirts and stuff that I don't with.
Speaker 3: She looks at me different.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, immediately, yeah, for that than at any other point in our life.
Speaker 3: Yes, she sees me carrying a box.
Speaker 1: When do you do it on your own? Y? Yeah, that's prompt cleaning out his own closet. It's like, oh my god, I love.
Speaker 2: You just that you wave yourself like you something's hot in the here, all right? Speaking of hot, inflation is heating up. That is taking a toll on Wall Street. Sorry, that was really stupid. Wid Yeah, this is dumb. I hope the boss has some good words for us later. We have a meeting today. Eating very often we haven't meeting anyway. We'll talk about some prayers for however, at that meeting, inflation the whole Gulf of America BS. That happened, and I thought one of the most endearing Oval Office press conferences I think I've ever seen Elon Musk brought his kid to that. It was a little a little distracting, but to me it was an endearing thing.
Speaker 1: Well, you better not pick your nose in front of the president. Loved it, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Facebook and Instagram urging users to stay vigilant because of romance scams ahead of Valentine's Day, unsolicited messages through its apps, other social media platforms, as well as general text messages. Scammers tend to pose as attractive, single, and successful individuals. They build trust over a period of time before asking the targets for money.
Speaker 3: Young, attractive, single, successful.
Speaker 1: It didn't say young, it just said attractive, single and successful.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't have to be young.
Speaker 1: No, everybody of all ages needs love. True, like when your wife leaves.
Speaker 3: You, Right, you're going to have to find somebody new.
Speaker 1: You're going to be prey for those social media scammers. I will fall for every one of them. I know you will. You fall for the traveling dynacologists to the gasto. That's why you have me in your life. I will.
Speaker 2: I'd have to run everybody by Oh my god, what hell their lives?
Speaker 5: Speaking?
Speaker 3: Did jacket?
Speaker 1: Did you lose a button. You lost a button? Do you have an extra button in that jacket? In the jacket sometimes it's so they're sewn in. Now, Oh, we're just gonna have to get you a button. Oh that's all right, it's not the end of the world.
Speaker 3: Well for you, it's not.
Speaker 1: My jacket stucks on Wall Street slumped at the start of trading today. Consumer prices rose more than expected in January, so basically, inflation is up hotter than expected inflation. And this flies in the face of the Trump campaign promise to lower inflation. Is anybody still paying attention now that Biden is out of the White House? This was a big Biden whistle cry of Biden's in the White House inflations to the roof. They're doing nothing. It seems like all of the handwringing and the pearl clutching over inflation kind of went by the wayside with Trump and the White House.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is also one of those issues where you know, Trump is president on the twentieth, so he gets a third of the month basically, and nobody expects any I'm for either president. Nobody expects the turnaround to come so quickly. So even if inflation goes up to now three percent, up from the two point nine in December, and actually slightly above what everybody was expecting.
Speaker 3: I get, I just get.
Speaker 2: I get frustrated when people blame it on a person, whether it's a president or a Treasury secretary or whatever. It just seems everybody wants to have a target to put their anger upon. And you're not gonna blame Joe Biden for the price of eggs. You're not going to blame President Trump for the inflation rate at three percent. It's just such a weak, intellectually lazy argument. I feel, yeah, he has promised to bring inflation down, and if he doesn't, he's gonna get stuck with it like the tail on a donkey.
Speaker 3: But at this point, the Dow was down.
Speaker 2: I think it was down three hundred points at the trade start of trading this morning. Right now, the Dow is down about one hundred and seventy points. Investors right now are pretty much feeling the Fed is going to keep interest rates at their current level, probably for the year, basically until December. It's a pretty shift in the expectation since last year. Traders were expecting as many as four cuts this year, even just a few weeks ago, investigators, Investors, I should say we're expecting the next rate cut as soon as June, but with inflation still taking along higher than it should, then looks like they're going to have to be They're going to have.
Speaker 3: To keep rates at the current rate right now.
Speaker 1: February twelfth, Abraham Lincoln's birthday today?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Today? Did you know that Abraham Lincoln is the only president is to obtained a patent? Of course Benjamin Franklin political leader in his own right, but Lincoln the only president who obtained a patent. Do you want to know the story behind the patent?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What do you think it is?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 1: No? But I have more fun facts about that hat coming up, So that's something to look forward to.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize what we were doing Lincoln trivia to we are?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The schools don't teach the kids anymore? Why not this show that?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: That's an excellent point. Yeah, we pick up where lausd leaves off and in that vein we're going to start a hefty load of geography coming to you next week.
Speaker 1: Geography, well, it needs to be taught more in these schools, so we're gonna addis Ababa. That was a great start. Well that's what we'll call our geography curriculum found Elahan as a human shield.
Speaker 2: As in theory relax, what you use the kids use the kid as a human shield.
Speaker 3: During his news conference.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I didn't watch it. I'd much rather listen to Elon Musk talk than Donald Trump. To see the two of them in that weird picture of Elon Musk standing up and Trump sitting at the resolute desk and the kid picking his nose, it was to me it was kind of a funny image considering this seriousness with which this are seriousness of the subject that they were talking about.
Speaker 1: I like it when in the anytime politicians bring their kids into the mix, if it looks like they know their kids, it humanizes them.
Speaker 2: His kid has been everywhere with him, which is weird because which he's got from which mother?
Speaker 3: Exactly. That's what I was going to say, is there's so many of these like.
Speaker 1: Nick Cannon of this realm. Well, there's a lot of there's a lot of baby makers and a lot of babies, and how do you spend time with all of them? Not a good dad?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So back to the patent. I didn't tell you about the patents, get it. Abraham Lincoln was aboard a steamboat that ran aground low shoal had to unload its cargo.
Speaker 3: It did.
Speaker 1: Lincoln, if you didn't know it, love tinkering with machines, and he designed a method for keeping vessels afloat to when traversing shallow waters through the use of empty metal air chambers attached to their sides. For his design, Lincoln obtained patent number six four and sixty nine back in eighteen forty nine.
Speaker 3: Empty metal chambers.
Speaker 1: Yes, air chambers.
Speaker 2: I like it, like ballast, the yostly ballast, right, yeah, all right, excellent. Speaking of President Trump changed the name of Gulf of Mexico and the AP said, yeah, but we're not going.
Speaker 1: To do that. This is a big First Amendment issue. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more attention. It was like barring the Associated Press from covering the White.
Speaker 3: House for something as dumb as this.
Speaker 1: That's not, you know, some sort of weird news. You can use dot com website press access being revoked.
Speaker 3: Excellent point.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, February twelve, twenty twenty five. Abraham Lincoln's birthday? Did you know the Lincoln Motor Company was named after Abraham Lincoln by its founder Henry Leland.
Speaker 3: Not a surprise, but I didn't realize there was a connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The first Lincoln car, the model L introduced in nineteen twenty.
Speaker 3: That seems like it would be worth a lot of money right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that would still exist.
Speaker 3: Someone's got one somewhere.
Speaker 2: A group of inspectors general fired by President Trump last month or suing to be reinstated, asserting that he violated federal law by firing them without notifying Congress or outlining any reasons for their ouster. These former government watchdogs at the Pentagon and Departments of HHS, Agriculture, State, Education, Labor, and VA filed that lawsuit yesterday. This action came less than three weeks after the officials received emails notifying them of their firings late on the first Friday after Trump took office.
Speaker 3: There is a developing story out of DC.
Speaker 2: President Trump did say that he had a lengthy call with Russian President Vladimir Putin today, which included agreeing to immediately begin negotiations over the war in Ukraine. He posted on truth social we agreed to work together closely, including visiting each other's nations. We've also agreed to have our respective team start negotiations immediately, and we will be and we will begin by calling President Zelenski of Ukraine to inform him, inform him of the conversation, something which I will be doing right now.
Speaker 1: I've tracked down in nineteen twenty nine Lincoln Model l Roadster Classic in Classic in Fullerton for fifty nine to.
Speaker 3: Five for you fifty nine.
Speaker 1: So the best I could do with the closest location I could do.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The Associated Press has pushed back. The Trump administration has blocked one of its reporters from an event. This is because of the AP's guidance on the continued use of Golf of Mexico in its coverage, they say, and I would argue that they are correct. This is a violation of the First Amendment. The White House is demanded this week that the AP alter its style guidance to use the name Gulf of America versus using the Gulf of Mexico. Of course, Trump renamed the body of water to Gulf of America through an executive order last month. The AP style guide is something that the AP takes very seriously. It's kind of like a governing document. It's kind of like the constitution for the AP. The style Guide, it's all important. It's been edited, it's been revised through the years, but it is the bible for how things should be written and how things should be reported.
Speaker 3: Right. As an example, if you're referring to.
Speaker 2: The state of Pennsylvania, they may have very specific language that describes it as the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. And then if you're writing a story about Pennsylvania and the Commonwealth, thereof how to do it, how to refer to it, how you explain it, how you so that there is some amount of consistency when it comes to journalism. And again, you don't have to follow the AP Style Guide, but it is one of those things that when you're early on in a news career, that's the best way for you to start your start your writing well.
Speaker 1: And because you learn it early on, it kind of is indoctrinated into you, so that's how you write. The AP Style Guide states that the order only carries carries authority within the United States, and other countries do not have to recognize the change because it's by executive order. That makes sense, right. The AP says that as a global news agency, the AP must ensure that place names and geography are easily recognizable to all audiences. It's not just written for the United States, It's written for the entire globe. And if the entire globe is not recognizing the Gulf of Mexico as the Gulf of America, then it's going to keep that name in place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what I don't get is that the Trump administration sees this as an antagonistic move on behalf of the AP. There's a million other things that the AP does that would be considered antagonism.
Speaker 3: This is not right.
Speaker 1: For example, they will be referring to Denali as Mount McKinley. It will be referred AP's guidance says it will be referring to it as Mount McKinley because it's in the United States, and so it's under the purview of whatever that executive order re Mount McKinley would be. Yeah. There's a million things I've called out the AP for stylistic writing in recent years that I think is completely biased, totally Yeah, which I have said every time I pointed it out. Makes me sad because usually you go to the AP for unbiased writing, and it has been biased with regard to the Trump administration and the prior Trump administration. But this is not the hill to die on.
Speaker 3: LISTA.
Speaker 2: The government or the government, the President has every right to come up with an executive order to change the name of the Golf of Mexico to the Gulf of America.
Speaker 3: I think it's silly. I think it's a waste of time, but he has every right to do it.
Speaker 2: The thing he can't do is require a private company, an international company, to change the name on its style guide because it is an international company and anyone outside of the three hundred and forty million Americans, no one is required to refer to the Golf of Mexico as anything other than the Golf of Mexico. It just it seems like a silly It was a strange flex on his part to sign this executive order and then assume that the world was just going to kind of fall in line.
Speaker 1: Well, to go so far as to ban the AP from proffering the White House because of their style guide, it just sounds juvenile. I mean, the whole thing sounds juvenile. The whole like, we want Greenland, we want Canada. We're going to change this to Gulf of America. You know, it's just it sounds silly. It's like, there's obviously big things that are being addressed in the Oval Office and with this administration, but when you die on these hills, very silly.
Speaker 2: Up next, speaking of there is some developing story coming out of Ukraine, out of Moscow, where the United States, Moscow and Ukraine may be making some progress and ending that war. Plus, the White House has just announced the release of yet another American hostage, this time apparently from Belarus.
Speaker 1: And you won't believe the Lincoln fun fact I've got coming back.
Speaker 3: At you, Gari and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 1: It involves wrestling.
Speaker 3: He was I knew he was a wrestler, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's kind of a little bit of a coincidence, is it not. That President Trump has said he spoke with Vladimir Putin today they will immediately start negotiations related to ending the Russia Ukraine War. It was a post on truth Social where Trump said the call was highly productive, that they discussed the Middle East and Ai, among other things. He said he'd be calling Zelenski to inform him. He spoke with Putin. That's going to be a fun conversation. They say that they will visit each other's countries at some point. This on the same day that Tulsi Gabbered, seen as an ally to dictators and or Russia, was confirmed as Director of National Intelligence. She'll be overseeing over eighteen intelligence agencies, including the CIA and the FBI. I think the fact that she's critical of intelligence agencies has played more in her favor, along with her loyalty to Trump, than the whole cozing up to dictators and Bashar al Assad traits of her past.
Speaker 2: There is also speaking of this Ukraine Russia thing. There was an interview that Vladimir Zelensky did with the Guardian newspaper and suggested that Ukraine would offer to swap some territory with Russia in any potential peace negotiations. It didn't describe exactly which areas of land, but also Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth today said the desire to recover all of its territory that it lost to Russia would be an unrealistic objective.
Speaker 3: So there is some movement in all of this.
Speaker 2: I mentioned that there appears to be also at least one American hostage that was released from Belarus, so there's a lot of activity going on in that area at this time.
Speaker 5: Did you guys not hear that Biden signed an executive order to ban drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. So that's why he's changing the name to Gulf of America. So we can drill, baby, drill. Love you guys, bye, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Quick clarification, Yes, Biden did ban some offshore oil drilling in specific areas, but it wasn't the quotes Gulf of Mexico and changing the name of said Gulf of Mexico does not impact.
Speaker 3: That's okay, but it makes a good story.
Speaker 1: Sure, speaking of a good story, tell me some Lincoln stuff, all right, I feel like we should have some Lincoln music.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't really have Lincoln music.
Speaker 1: What do you mean we don't Lincoln?
Speaker 3: I mean we can get close.
Speaker 1: Oh that's pretty good. I like that. Now, when you think of Abraham Lincoln, your mind probably does not go to the WWE. But he was quite the accomplished wrestler. As a young man. He was defeated in three hundred matches. How many times would.
Speaker 2: You say, in three hundred matches, yeah, twenty five, only once?
Speaker 1: Really, yes, only once out of three hundred.
Speaker 3: Apparently all guy.
Speaker 1: He was six ' four, the tallest president, and that top hat only added to his longevity. He apparently was quite the smack talker in the wrestling ring.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 1: According to the biography by Carl Samberg of Lincoln, honest Abe once challenged an entire crowd of on lurkers after dispatching an opponent throwing him to the ropes. He said to the crowd, I'm the big buck of this lick. If any of you want to try it, come on and wet your horns, to which no one wanted to wet their horns to face Big Abe Lincoln.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't be the one that gets me in the ring.
Speaker 1: His grappling exploits earned him an Outstanding American honor in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame. He is in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame. Well, interesting, do you often think of tall people as wrestling? No, That's what I mean is I don't know enough about wrestling to know. I mean, the smartest people will tell you I don't know, and I don't know when it comes to wrestling to tall people do well.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking of the wrestlers that I knew, the friends that I had on the wrestling team.
Speaker 3: In high school.
Speaker 1: They were smaller guys.
Speaker 2: Were small guys, yeah, ripped, I mean right, really strong the s out of you, but shorter in stature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, But they were also not heavyweights. It's not like these guys were also just got word out of DC. It looks like the Senate has advanced the nomination of RFK. Junior as the Secretary of Health and Human Services, So a final confirmation vote is going to come in just a couple of days.
Speaker 3: There on the floor of the Senate.
Speaker 1: Andre the Giant was seven for very different.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's more of the entertaining version of the wrestlings.
Speaker 1: H you tell that to Andre the Giant, kick your ass.
Speaker 3: He's long dead. He died long dead.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about long. It's been dead for ten years, twelve years, like thirty years, thirty, ninety thirty, that's right, I thought. Okay, I didn't know he was so old. We're all really old old time.
Speaker 2: Once you hit seven feet, you don't have to be that old to die like that's there's there's a lot of wear and tear on your body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at seven.
Speaker 2: Feet, that's why you're probably glad you're five to nine. I have been five to nine for thirty years, but maybe one day again I will be.
Speaker 1: My sister's husband said, he's shrinking, is he? He said, I go, what's new at your super Bowl party? And he goes, I'm shrinking. I said, what do you mean, I'm you're shrinking? He says, I'm shrinking, like five four. I'm like, what used to be? He's like five five. I'm like, you gotta get some new shoes.
Speaker 3: It's the shoes.
Speaker 2: The shoes, all right, we'll talk about what's going on rain wise, and also, yeah, the fire insurance, the last ditch fire insurance run by the state.
Speaker 3: They don't have any money left.
Speaker 1: And wait till you hear this abling oh one fat oh.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Gavin Newsom, which we weren't.
Speaker 2: You saw him yesterday, right, No, when he was on that news conference in Alta, Dina didn't watch it. He was wearing that funny looking jacket the bear no bear on this one, but it was like a weird, like all wool jacket. It's just a strange looking jacket. Okay, just under six thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: For that jacket.
Speaker 1: See that's the thing. I don't understand. The tone deafness. We got raked over the coals for saying Tom Brady looked ridiculous in a seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars watch.
Speaker 3: Because it's just you know, again, he's not a politician, so he's not like.
Speaker 5: I have to.
Speaker 1: But it's tone flaunting your wealth, which I think is.
Speaker 2: Ghosts right, Yeah, Gavin Newsom appealing to the now you know, destitute people who've lost their homes wearing a six thousand dollars Least, if you're.
Speaker 1: Going to wear that jacket, go to the Palisades, Am I right?
Speaker 2: That would make more sense. Gary Shannon will continue right after this. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one p them every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app