Speaker 1: This is at its finest. You was a prep is great? Yeah it.
Speaker 2: Plus I realized as long as she's been on the network for a year and she ain't been on our show, she didn't get the introduction like we normally give everybody else.
Speaker 1: So we gotta get back to basics. But that's not how it works. I know that's not how it works. How it works that what's going on? Everybody? Welcome to another edition of the Death Fresh Show. I know you not. We got the richest podcaster, producer and the in with us today. There we go. I'm saying, we got we got the keys making geez, mister Dukes in the building with us today. Know what I'm saying and said to what the richest I'm not the richest podcast, the richest podcast, the richest producer in the game.
Speaker 3: Probably one Jay getting a lot of stuff, like a lot of money. Probably I talking to him after the pot we were talking about that it might be him because he BEGEA sponsorships and ship. I'm trying to I gotta get I got to be broke now. I'm just saying, we gotta touch the change.
Speaker 1: Chuck your chain with one day coming around, I'm trying to be a different person. Man, I need money we do to start houring myself out again.
Speaker 2: Hello should I'm just saying, but as you can see, we're also joined by a lovely young lady with us today. If you've ever watched anything tv R, you have most of that whe seen this face and one shape or form.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: She is not only the host of mine of my own podcast, but she is the head chicken charge when it comes to the panel, m k E.
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead and just give it up a kinder and of course on camera.
Speaker 2: The one man who I cannot do this podcast without, no matter how many times I try, Uh.
Speaker 3: My brother from another take days off. I'll be trying, trying. I'm gonna turn.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Three of them.
Speaker 1: It's it's the freshest gonna I don't know ever rotate.
Speaker 2: You know, I couldn't get rid of you because the minute I get rid of you, it ain't nothing but where I come from.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's just holding that btter. Just don't sit well in front of certain people.
Speaker 1: It don't Oh yeah, just my other pot that's all it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're talking about today brow doing put my phone on.
Speaker 1: Your phone probably floats on his own. I got the same phone. Your phone probably see through. Probably just flick your.
Speaker 2: Hands a case too. It's the extra staying that that's on the shelf over there. You're behind you, bro, that's good. That's like I want to look at what I do.
Speaker 1: The camera happens. I bumped it up. I bumped it my bad. Y'all tagged me because I'm trying to I'm trying to share. Nobody tag. Yeah, but I put a tag. Now what up? Shut know what I'm saying. I can easily just make it go to your page.
Speaker 3: See, I can't a damn y'all talking about me. I ain't got that many mothers. How you been, I've been all right, man, I mean I had it's been a rough week, but.
Speaker 1: I've been night. You know what I'm saying. What's new with you? Though? Lost my AirPod? He lost one? I lost one.
Speaker 3: I found it on on I did to find my iPhone ships so I went back to the spot where it said it was. Somebody ran over it. Damn salty. That's not funny with.
Speaker 6: Just picking up like I think that's everybody's everybody.
Speaker 1: I was sawty. I was just lost the case. No I just got a new case. That's the fuck up. I just bought a new case because it went't charged.
Speaker 3: So I just bought a new like the charging case and lost the fucking one of my right one. Right now, I feel like, now that's another seventy dollars and I just got a ticket.
Speaker 1: Bro, Murcy was crating.
Speaker 3: I'm fa I think I'm I think I'm flagged because I did get a speeding ticket like uh, like a year and a half ago.
Speaker 1: I was doing like thirty five over or something like that. So see when they started and then I think I'm flagged.
Speaker 3: They like nigga when they started in facial recognition, but niggas.
Speaker 1: Be sad. They're gonna come pick me up.
Speaker 2: They come get you at the third quarter, Dug, you're right there.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have to come get me from the floor. Then we talked, they're gonna to come get me from the floor. They everybody speaking and ship like that.
Speaker 3: Have you seen like what the new Clippers building is supposed to look like? That crazy fire it's wanted. They have like a practice gym that they motherfuckers can go into Nigga like amateurs and ship can go. Bro, they got a button on the they shoot you a T shirt.
Speaker 6: That's crazy, that's a T shirt. We need that for the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's just here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can see us doing that.
Speaker 1: Man, I'll just shoot these out all day. Come on, I got I'm gonna make I know what it looked like.
Speaker 3: But that's gonna be fine. They said that's where the Olympics is gonna be at. Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm going. That's why I breaking to But that's why I breakdownce when that coming back, because they don't want to. They don't want to do that. Can we talk about that? You told me to watch it. I went and watched it, So.
Speaker 5: Shout out to her.
Speaker 3: I got, I got a new thing that I'm starting starting tonight.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 3: She is not one of my favorite people. Bro to finess your country out of whole free vacation. But they said, they said that she actually can't break dance. Bro, she just did a bad performance.
Speaker 1: No, Bro, that wasn't a bad perform.
Speaker 2: Performances When you go do a triple axle flip but you land a little bit too far, that's a bad perform Bro.
Speaker 1: She came out there and winged it. I heard she can do it. I heard she. I heard she got like a degree in that ship. That's what I'm saying. I heard she can actually do what she just need. She probably did. I heard she could actually break dance. Well, she didn't know, man. She came there to play in our.
Speaker 3: Face, to finesse your your government because she's Australian.
Speaker 1: And her husband like on the committee or something. You finess the whole free vacation. They found out that there was a position open.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 1: I was more salty that ain't no one, no black people. You didn't qualify how he created it. We don't care. We don't care about it like that though.
Speaker 3: That's the difference telling the nigga, he don't qualify.
Speaker 1: We didn't create it. We didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't want to put the effort into it. Black America wasn't trying to break dance. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: They wasn't. I know something that they wasn't. They didn't read the registration list.
Speaker 3: I don't know, bro. I was kind of sawty y'all when I seen the metal the gold metal joint was Canada and Canada and China, and it looked like two Asian niggas.
Speaker 1: Because the Dude from.
Speaker 2: The Dude from America was basically Asian. He was kind, did you get the bron I don't know. I gotta double checked the seat, actually 'all. No, I watched it, Bro, I literally I had it up on.
Speaker 1: The screen after he said something about I watched it.
Speaker 2: Yeah they should well, yeah, cause niggas gonna go crazy now that we know it's there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I definitely didn't know that that one. If water Paulo was still there, we need to be there. We're not water Polo, the synchronized damn sh in the water. Watching the Olympics just make me feel like, at some point in my life, I feel.
Speaker 1: How you doing good?
Speaker 5: Because just at some point in life, it's like the ship.
Speaker 1: That they doing in the Olympics, and they got some fine let's do.
Speaker 5: That ship on the regular basis.
Speaker 1: They got some fine ass Olympians.
Speaker 5: Yesterday all the girls next.
Speaker 1: To her man what back from all? Speaking of that world.
Speaker 2: Speaking of baddies, we just got a baddy that walked in the building on now and you.
Speaker 1: Know what I see. Look, I'm told them they be starting to cut over dudes.
Speaker 8: Makes him room, man, my fire hell hold on, bro, makes some room. Stop being that person. She brought a party favor.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you.
Speaker 1: Impressed on them.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, go ahead and pray uh the basketball. It's gonna be sad twenty twenty eight. Yeah, it's over for us.
Speaker 1: You don't trust nobody who is not down If Lebron don't come back. I think Lebron gonna come back. Last one. They said that about thirty nine nigga. They said, he's.
Speaker 5: Still the best of my fucking game. I don't want to be here.
Speaker 3: They said, I think he's gonna do it again. He's gonna have Brownie out there.
Speaker 1: Will come on, man, He's not gonna be out there all right?
Speaker 5: How much I want to do? I want to put on this eight week man?
Speaker 1: We depending on Brownie. We're not gonna depend on brown He's just gonna be there. You just want him to have a god man.
Speaker 3: No, Jason Tatum, the nigga who's still texting Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 1: But he won one in Tokyo, don't do that. Don't reply he got one in Tokyo. Who that's what we did.
Speaker 3: That's cool, But that's what I'm saying. That's why I was sat on this. Who was on his team?
Speaker 1: Who? Who do you I them out there in Tokyo. I have to be if Jason Tatle got a gold medal, nigga, don't do that. He just got a championship. You said he's not even the best. They still the data.
Speaker 3: You're not the best player on your team. Bro, you didn't win finals M v P, Like, what the fuck do you do?
Speaker 1: You just six eight and light skinned? And he got watch the name pregnant. L you saw you saw? Don't be that person. Don't be that person. Oh yeah, let's that's how I introduced your y'all can get in there right there? L A absolutely did you say that's how they can get in the conversation because lm A pregnant?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pregnant by Jason Tatum for everybody?
Speaker 6: Just you good?
Speaker 1: I got this white Wan proved why you the pie got.
Speaker 6: I got that was a surprise.
Speaker 3: What y'all think about ray Je because the ship I heard he got me.
Speaker 1: Talking about that poker game.
Speaker 3: Not the poker game, bro. So apparently ray Jay got his own network. Yeah, and he finished start with the Trans the trans show.
Speaker 5: How's he getting this?
Speaker 1: How's he getting this off? I'm not saying nothing's wrong with it. But ray J, he he wanted. It's a lot of people that should be the face of some ship. Bro, he's one of the reality TV show. I can't have ray J the face.
Speaker 6: You got an issue.
Speaker 1: This is a nasty you don't remember.
Speaker 3: For the love of ray Yard that was twenty years ago.
Speaker 6: He knows people different walks.
Speaker 1: You call him a sex symbol.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, different types of.
Speaker 1: People, network y'all, hating y'all.
Speaker 9: He's a brad, got a school bike.
Speaker 3: I feel like if there was anybody in life that was gonna tap into this market and find a bag, it was gonna.
Speaker 9: Be ray.
Speaker 6: She smashed the homies.
Speaker 1: I don't let us know. What's the name of Raye. Ain't that one?
Speaker 3: This might be interesting, But that's why him and the dude from Luce was fighting outside the club.
Speaker 1: Because like what they're gonna do when they start fighting the transit, I'm sure security let the.
Speaker 10: Can't fight, Bro, that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: All right. That's they're supposed to women.
Speaker 6: It's called Raycon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after the that's what I think. That's the name of it. The other way, that's the whole umbrellas right around a long time. It just sounds like you hate.
Speaker 5: He's a hater podcast.
Speaker 1: He's a hater most podcasts. You're not bad headed with a beard, though, Bro, we.
Speaker 9: Know we don't.
Speaker 3: We're not doing that.
Speaker 9: We don't do that podcast.
Speaker 6: Ain't nobody hating nobody objectively?
Speaker 1: They don't. Don't got to know. That's just you, bro, we don't have to. That's just how you do it.
Speaker 11: Can't be.
Speaker 9: I've been listening out.
Speaker 2: One is being an asshole right now.
Speaker 1: Tommy.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, how do you get this to work? Because mine don't be working. I'll be liking it. I can see it on my phone, but I like to see it in the thing. Respond Yeah, because I don't be seeing that.
Speaker 1: I gotta have I gotta have talk come on every reset, I gotta reset your setup. This is what is what happened.
Speaker 3: Who like, nobody's looking at the screen.
Speaker 1: This is what happens. Why don't they see us.
Speaker 3: I's up there listening to you and Tony have a conversation for about twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm like, yo, no, Brook, Like, what have fun in Puerto Rico? Yeah? You know what? That surprised me? One, I mean tell me.
Speaker 2: Just Puerto Rico, Like didn't say nothing, And I'm like, bro, don't you you got shows the recording the beach.
Speaker 6: It's new beaches down there.
Speaker 9: How confident is you are you beach? What's his name? Tommy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Tommy. That's what you need to be.
Speaker 9: That's living living, you know, that's living living.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I want to go to put.
Speaker 1: To lookout saying living. I just want you to know it's never me that is crazy. You got set mynd up. Please, I am highly upset and use that.
Speaker 9: You said now with a bunch of men, why I want to It's gonna be women there.
Speaker 6: Common saying that you just till Tommy is.
Speaker 1: Common about booking, like we're just go ahead that.
Speaker 3: Women saying and then like the ship that they respond to us, well we boys, how uncomfortable Just certain ship.
Speaker 1: Make niggas will be no niggas.
Speaker 5: Some niggas.
Speaker 7: It's a genuine like you know me in the locker room niggas after the game, you beach, It's.
Speaker 1: Completely I would love to go to a new beach. You see.
Speaker 5: But you see what I'm saying. You see you just said you would love to go. I objectively say, you know what not my bag speak.
Speaker 3: That you.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you didn't say that.
Speaker 9: The brain and they don't say that. Then they swear that they said.
Speaker 5: Like you just did.
Speaker 9: About what I mean, what you mean talk about?
Speaker 3: Would I would have sworn that I just said? Do you see how it's crazy that the response women give you when you tell them objectively.
Speaker 1: Said, I'm saying the initial thing. You didn't say that. That No, they talking about when we was talking about Tommy, you didn't say that.
Speaker 3: Account you're talking to go back before that the statement, go back before that.
Speaker 1: You didn't say that. I don't remember, but that's what they're saying that the question. No, But we're not compident. We can't even take comming. We can't even take niggas, can't even take compliments because compliments all the time, you'll be doing something else what we were doing because I always I see you is different. Look, look it's a different We wear your home merch.
Speaker 7: Can you make me a shirt that say every day I' whustling? Please make me a shirt man, please.
Speaker 9: You because I'm playing.
Speaker 1: Look remember what my name is, dude, every day every day.
Speaker 7: I also want an exclusive everyday shirt that says every day I'm minding my own, my own podcast, my own business.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's go. Sound a little different. It sound a little different, like you.
Speaker 6: Know what to see you tomorrow. I make the fun real coo, you make Baker shorts.
Speaker 1: I can make whatever you want. Do you wake up and just make something? Ever drop?
Speaker 2: No, I can talk about No, that's dude, that's Tommy. Tommy is Tommy and Puerto Rico. Okay, I did buy the mistake, but up, I'm glad you're paying attention that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I can make it whatever. It'd be off the off the website.
Speaker 3: Remember what yeah, we was. We wasn't gonna make the slides. It was more difficult process than.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I tried.
Speaker 6: Having this discussion. I'm gonna go seek out some very cool.
Speaker 1: I'm sure are you wing? You gotta know what I'm saying. I need I need a vacation like that long time. No see, yeah, bro, how could you be? All the celebrities did a Marvin Gaye rendition? Uh makes every day.
Speaker 9: But you got that's what you do in private. Okay, I got smooth, Okay, I got sorry, that's.
Speaker 1: What you do. You're never so quiet in your life. It's okay, you want it's not infused.
Speaker 9: Take his.
Speaker 1: I take his sounds. Come on, come on, Charlie, we could be brothers.
Speaker 5: You know what these celebrities is very interesting.
Speaker 7: You do.
Speaker 3: Him showing up to a preseason game to do the the national national anthem, like Marvin Gaye is crazy. They said he had the beard because he's playing like a role there, doing a movie role. But thefro with the hat on top of it said about so.
Speaker 1: He doing something that's not a Fast and furious movie. M hmm.
Speaker 9: Is he.
Speaker 5: Making a Marvel game time?
Speaker 7: So is he?
Speaker 1: They might be just might be now.
Speaker 5: Just just to show up dressed like that in your spare.
Speaker 6: Time, you got to be on the do whatever you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Then to be on the at that point, one day he attracted a whole different audience.
Speaker 6: Ain't wasn't tres No, he wasn't in That was a Fisher.
Speaker 1: No, that's the other ball. Had to do. Derek, Derek, he was in a Transformers. Don't find his way into the movie, got two franchises. Oh Lo was supposed to swing running around trying to trying to drop these shirts off his people. I got mine, no shirt, I know me your friends this week?
Speaker 6: Can we get can you extend two more tickets to me, and.
Speaker 12: I didn't. I didn't know nothing about.
Speaker 1: The get after man. Them shirts sold down before he even had a chance.
Speaker 12: She's not finding out about it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they would.
Speaker 2: He put up there one day and they was gone like two hours later. Everybody, can you make room for me and the extra one?
Speaker 1: That's what I put that gone?
Speaker 6: Break my heart?
Speaker 1: They was gone. And where the destination is is on the shirt? We need?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 3: No, you gotta wait for them to drop the location. I should have broked one and put it up for auction on eat on Facebook, you can sell it.
Speaker 1: Selling. I could have got at least.
Speaker 10: To I was like, he's get at least two fifty up that loan at least for real. Definitely, I ain't thinking about it. I should have thought about that, said, look like, is not more of the shirt.
Speaker 1: It's more a party about getting to the party. The party gotta have the shirt.
Speaker 6: But people just like making copies of the shirt, you know.
Speaker 3: Shout out all my popular friends. No, I think you gotta have a barcode on, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tell you the party.
Speaker 9: Why can't you park?
Speaker 1: You can't? You can't because you just got the bar code. Now. Yeah, yeah, slide. I'm you're not the only one. I'm sure it's gonna be plenty people over there. It's gone with that the address.
Speaker 9: Because somebody's gonna tell you twenty four hours to make us the man of control, the manic control about that, right, man control? You need some control.
Speaker 6: Some shirts.
Speaker 1: They're trying to get everything.
Speaker 3: Everything she said, when they trying to for real, jump on with us.
Speaker 9: That's how you're showing us the favor.
Speaker 1: Come on, now we need the I.
Speaker 2: It's I'm always you see why we all You see why every time you look at tone outside because they find a way to get into something. Tallenges, the sitting challenges there, challenges be there. You'd be outside sometimes the pictures I'm saying, Tone be takeing usually not be outside. I'm gonna start taking itself. Let niggas see my fits.
Speaker 1: You have the most comfortless fits when you be outside. Bro, it's all about comfort. After you get over forty, you know it's true.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I just like to be comfortable.
Speaker 9: So I never understood that. So let's talk about. Well, you're a man, so you're gonna have a different view.
Speaker 1: So it's comfortable.
Speaker 3: Jesus is not comfortable, Like I'm not wearing like I used to buy shoes that wasn't my size.
Speaker 1: I don't do that no more. I just won't get them no more. No niggas I heard that it was that bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe they don't got a half size.
Speaker 9: Half that's very uncomfortable up in the Are you serious.
Speaker 1: When you take this so loud that whatever I just skipped on it, I just won't have the right nice Okay, okay, for real, that's.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean that niggas wear their shoes too small or too big niggas.
Speaker 3: Niggas who wear too big niggas get the too big ship. No, that's where I'm at now, that's what I'm saying. That's where I'm at my life. I just I figured out.
Speaker 6: So you're saying when it comes to getting ready, two.
Speaker 1: Shirts, I don't wear like if it if it's too snug, Nope, I'm good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wear a nice shirts.
Speaker 1: I'm comfortable, switch to dinner. I could dress for the advance. I just I just want to be what people want to ask you.
Speaker 9: I want to ask.
Speaker 1: No, I'm comfortable, and those saying don't just know what I'm saying to you, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if there's something to me, T shirt jeans or I'm saying T shirt, drawing pants?
Speaker 5: What he fresh as the bitch?
Speaker 3: But he looked comfortable dog like that ship busted.
Speaker 9: But you look, Craig is naked that.
Speaker 1: I see. Yeah, now you got neighbor.
Speaker 9: Let us say show me.
Speaker 1: Don't show me, you know, put him on time out? No, you got, you got to you got. Really They want to say, why are you he was white to.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, y'all be racist. It's a person say that. I don't know if it's a woman a man and like a.
Speaker 5: Dude chickross.
Speaker 6: About that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't do that. You know.
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 1: They have a riant to protect that. They have questions and didn't say it wasn't bro.
Speaker 6: Yes, all racist with them all, but you know what Dave Chappelle could say.
Speaker 1: Whatever, So y'all do funk with with all racist? What I'm saying, okay, what.
Speaker 6: I'll just joke about racist to don't be bullying nobody.
Speaker 1: Chicken cut like my thing. Yeah you gotta be easy on her breath. Yeah dinner, I haven't had dinner yet.
Speaker 6: Are you hungry?
Speaker 1: Be making.
Speaker 9: Your back crown.
Speaker 1: Would you know that I don't know. I don't know. I'm a burger. We got to be better than a burger. You gotta be better, vegant better.
Speaker 9: As I said began, burgers are delicious.
Speaker 6: Like black being atly.
Speaker 1: That's the fact. When I was vegan, that was the ship. What I was vegan, that was the ship. You came back.
Speaker 3: If the cheese bro it was it was too early in the vegan ship. Okay, oh yeah that they got. They got like a brick and mortar on seventy six, right.
Speaker 6: Yea together, yeah, yeah they got they got a burger.
Speaker 1: Patty, Patty put you to sleep? Really, I don't need hey, yes, I mean baby, yes, one, we're still talking about it is good.
Speaker 9: I'm looking out at my glasses. I'm able to read.
Speaker 1: Man. That's that's why I got mine on.
Speaker 9: I can you say, what's studdy patties about?
Speaker 6: Made out of?
Speaker 1: About the cheeks?
Speaker 6: See, now that's a whole, that's what he.
Speaker 1: Sixty nine. God, bro, you can't see.
Speaker 9: Y'all are good people. Y'all are so sensitive, and y'all are so absolutely yes, very you'll take everything out of content.
Speaker 1: He is out of content. Please talk.
Speaker 9: I study who I be around. I feel like y'all are something else.
Speaker 1: Is that a red flying what know?
Speaker 3: Your phone down? Yeah, okay, I've seen that all. I've seen that on the clip like this this woman saying she went on a date with a man and he turned his phone like that.
Speaker 6: Get that out of respect.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's not that's not to be distracted.
Speaker 9: That's what people, That's what I can enjoy because do not take me on the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what thoughts. Plus, you gotta keep a track of time either right right.
Speaker 9: Each other. A lot of people don't know how articulating person. You know what to say, what to do, how to be vulnerable. You got to be have a good time.
Speaker 6: You have a good time.
Speaker 9: You gotta have.
Speaker 1: You want to be emotional a bad thing, that's for real. I don't know the.
Speaker 6: Day understand like.
Speaker 9: I understand like when we because we run each other. Yeah, she does a lot of business. I know a lot of business, So I don't mind if she's taking her phone because we do a lot. In the moments, we just don't lunch, we just messing around. So in the moments, we don't care. But if it's like, oh I miss you. I miss you, and it's just us messing around like for whoever else for that for the fact. So you gotta if it's.
Speaker 6: Intimate, you gotta read.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely put my put in my pocket.
Speaker 6: Okay, So how many days?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wont mind. Yeah, I ain't gonna.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna just recently going there answer the question you diated, I just see you on Friday?
Speaker 12: How was the day?
Speaker 9: What she looked like?
Speaker 1: I mean, she looked like.
Speaker 9: A lovely day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went to the movies. Okay, So this wasn't the first day y'all date before. Okay, Okay, actually don't like what again? No, it's the reason why I don't like it. Okay.
Speaker 13: So this is not this is not we're here everybody. This is something This is not something new you don't want to talk about. The day you don't want to talk about. Okay, we're talking about Okay, y'all late.
Speaker 9: Did y'all have covers with j or dressed.
Speaker 1: Y'all no full hood experience?
Speaker 6: What y'all see the movies cost them to?
Speaker 3: Did y'all see that the dude that did y'all see the dude that had the baby the baby chicken wings in it like.
Speaker 5: Real yo.
Speaker 9: Time.
Speaker 3: So Shorty want to like the dollar story, all the candy, yeah, and all the kid and she bought a bow so when she went there, she looked like she's cranking the same thing.
Speaker 1: Dude he had.
Speaker 9: They never did that, but that was killed.
Speaker 3: The dude had the baby car seat and he walked in. How you have to cover over the car seat like he walked in. Niggas be so free, Niggas get so inventive to break the law. The full Black experience, and I told him I was gonna get back to come on. I was saying, we had the full experienced. The g station all my favorite because she knows.
Speaker 1: That's what and it's nice one the fam into the date movie it was Bad Boys?
Speaker 5: You want to review Bad Boys?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What what y'all do?
Speaker 5: After that was a movie?
Speaker 9: Was all laughing.
Speaker 12: What she like?
Speaker 1: She's just like me? Okay? They had comments. They had the pre Blunt, the pre movie Blunt, and the after movie.
Speaker 3: I love Ready, So whatever, I was gonna ask the question leave it there though, What did y'all do after y'all wanted y'all just smoke?
Speaker 6: That was it?
Speaker 9: Did y'all have a night cab.
Speaker 1: That's your question. I was a gentleman.
Speaker 9: You still just because she knows you so well.
Speaker 1: You come on, we're just part of what I like that.
Speaker 6: I like that you go to so many people that gave up on dates. Man, they gave up on dates.
Speaker 9: You still gotta date your woman, your wife, your.
Speaker 1: Because niggas get so caught up in what the internet is saying.
Speaker 3: You gotta spend three thousand dollars and don't date women that's asked you to spend three Jesus.
Speaker 12: Women at all.
Speaker 1: Each other. They want us to date each other, that's right.
Speaker 9: The reason being is because, like it's an example, y'all, I can't be too I can be in your business too much to you, but I can't be too much into your business when it's affecting him in publicly. People overstep their boundaries, and their friends let them over step their boundaries. Like I cannot like your mate, but he don't got to know that I don't like him. I'm still gonna show him respect because that's who you chose to.
Speaker 12: Be with you.
Speaker 6: I gotta.
Speaker 9: But now these days y'all just think y'all dating the girl. Y'all wasn't there when they did need some money, y'all. Wasn't there when they went to the hospital, y'all wasn't there all these other times. So let that person determine if they want to continue to be with that person. They're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: I don't still have to be there. I don't like who he dated for a completely different reason.
Speaker 9: And I'm just saying people like to dictate the respect to one side of the story and don't even be that. You gotta show.
Speaker 1: Huh exclusively.
Speaker 6: Okay, So it was a friendship date. It wasn't a romantic day. We got excited. Do you know what they mean?
Speaker 9: What's your definition of that? If I say, what do daty mean to you? What do How would you explain that?
Speaker 1: I mean, no, no, explain you that's what you.
Speaker 10: Are.
Speaker 1: You are sitting here with three podcasts. You don't want to explain. Why are you fighting there?
Speaker 9: It's gonna be example.
Speaker 1: What mean going on a series of days of getting another person?
Speaker 3: It depends on if we're dating exclusively or you know, going on day trying to get the known person person.
Speaker 9: Yes, you want to pick and choose who you want. Just because you're going does not mean that's the only person.
Speaker 3: That's exclusive, right right, because we're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it, but you are dating her. You need to you need to sell me on her. If y'all start dating exclusive, if.
Speaker 5: She is watching this, how many days classified as one?
Speaker 9: It only takes one.
Speaker 1: Time, y'all want on more than one? I know, all right, y'all not kicking it.
Speaker 9: Bro stating to him means that is my woman.
Speaker 1: That's okay. So he talked about this is the thing I'm talking about. When niggas in comedy.
Speaker 9: Say, no, my favorite you.
Speaker 1: Was he did you did just do that? You did that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah before b and you know me?
Speaker 12: You like you away?
Speaker 1: I do like her. That's crazy. We got man, we need help. She's been on the show before. She's been on the show before. We need help.
Speaker 2: Bro, will you tell you there, We will tell you. You can't get in that box. It's a reason why she can't get that.
Speaker 1: You let your brother do that. It ain't got nothing to do with me. The reason why I don't like her, right, it's not that.
Speaker 5: I don't like her.
Speaker 1: There's nothing.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to I don't want to specifically talk about this situation. Sive in his touch.
Speaker 6: Got to move on.
Speaker 1: I leave it, leave alone. I was talking about afterwards.
Speaker 5: She gets her own little special box of moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what's wrong with I don't.
Speaker 5: Know if I want to kick that mother across the I don't know what I want to.
Speaker 9: She's still I like her.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. I do like. That's all you got to say.
Speaker 3: It's deeper than that. It's deeper than the niggas that be mad, bro, like I've been trying not to have.
Speaker 1: No, you just you be in emotional. We get it, bro, I understand him having issues. There's more to the story than y'all know.
Speaker 9: More.
Speaker 1: Did they win great?
Speaker 6: Her?
Speaker 1: His standard was great. It was a great day. He told me about it right away, and then he told me he was And I want that. I'm gonna leaving. Do you really like her?
Speaker 5: Shouldn't?
Speaker 1: No? I get it, because you like her, I get it. You can move on, move on to the other topic that you have. What you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something about asking my brothers and ship like that. Okay, now, because when you're here now we're talking about.
Speaker 1: We still can.
Speaker 5: I was just wanting to get to the fact that I learned work.
Speaker 1: I learned the work a loof.
Speaker 5: Something. Niggas just don't use my every day life, so like I ain't never told them.
Speaker 1: He was a loop for me to just know what it means. So what is it?
Speaker 6: What does it mean?
Speaker 1: What does it mean?
Speaker 12: Before?
Speaker 6: I just I don't know what that means?
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 5: Especially in feelings interesting.
Speaker 1: So being distant, like being a loof.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, cool, So.
Speaker 9: Kenda has been a loof for me for a very long time. I use it right, Okay, okay, okay, I like to learn.
Speaker 1: She's gonna start adding that to her voca.
Speaker 6: Because I'll be you know what, now, there's got to be a segment on your shirt.
Speaker 1: It used to be. But it used to be. It used to be, but it be words you didn't want to really know. It was wild ship, this nigga evolved, okay, so you you don't really want to know. Might said it?
Speaker 5: Somebody said it to me, And I'm like, you knows me kind of well for to use.
Speaker 12: A word like that, being on that's how you say your name.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know I know a lot more words too that you wouldn't.
Speaker 9: Like alone, And he said in his very white's voice, you heard at different times. We know the type of time.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about whatever it is you want to talk about. We don't want to put you in a box.
Speaker 1: They want you to just open up your Pandora's box and just talk about whatever.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought about your family tree? Are you not familiar with the term brother sister? It's somebody that you have a common person with. Its like it's like sharing abody.
Speaker 1: Someone y'all both.
Speaker 9: So me and her and.
Speaker 1: Y'all the same guy, y'all would be asking.
Speaker 9: Again, what's the question?
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought about your Eskimo family tree? You never thought about that.
Speaker 6: I've never been family tree?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what.
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 3: You feel like nowhere in life that you and another human being shared the same guy?
Speaker 9: What I'm saying to you, how you describe what the word means? I don't know who this person.
Speaker 1: Is or.
Speaker 9: I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: I've met a bunch of doing that.
Speaker 3: And he said it more as the people that that you have met that you found out are your Eskimo brothers or your sisters. Like I've met one of the people that somebody I probably dealt with has dealt with.
Speaker 9: And that would be a cut off guy.
Speaker 5: Even just like meeting the people.
Speaker 11: You can look at your homeboys like you and your homeboys, and it don't even be on purpose. It's just like you kind of realized somewhere along the line, you're on your homeboy have similar interest what you liked about Surety is cool and now that she's.
Speaker 1: Available and most of my men, I don't, I do not know, but I've met.
Speaker 5: Like I ain't never tried to past my homie own purpose just happened.
Speaker 9: That's because y'all don't ask questions. I want to know who your fancies. I want to know who their friends is. I want to know the type of chicken to day. I want to in the same medical field like because those are those for me. Like y'all say, I dated one of y'all. Y'all on podcasts and I probably will never did nobody podcasting because not something.
Speaker 6: I know each other exactly.
Speaker 1: The nigga's way too horny, way to ask certain questions. They way to ask certain questions or turn something down. I know it is, it is. It's very much.
Speaker 12: I hate to seem a baby.
Speaker 1: You learn how to say no to a lot of community running rampant a lot when y'all.
Speaker 9: Turned down people are turn away people, however, ever, always want you. They may take a back on your line, take a break and back on your line. So it's almost like you should be telling them, no what having a standard for yourself.
Speaker 1: She's preaching standards and never leave. That's why you know she's preaching I teach them like you got to bring it back to the love to one In the first time, it wasn't around the first time.
Speaker 9: The time she wasn't around.
Speaker 1: The second time. We literally ended tour when I met her.
Speaker 6: What we're talking about?
Speaker 9: I know, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: They're talking about actually talking about you. Oh we're talking about her.
Speaker 2: Okay, see you were because you was preaching. And what it is is every year we do this little serious called the What Is Love Tour? Well, you have those relationship conversations and we died deep without you know, joking around.
Speaker 1: We be dead as serious. Y'all don't invite me. I have to invite myself every time to be on the pod. Look, you text this nig.
Speaker 9: Waddy, y'all know he wants to be in that time we go.
Speaker 1: We do this dance.
Speaker 3: Every time I see him in public, we talk, Hey, why y'all won't be having me on the pot, and then I come on the pot, and then I don't see him every day and I see him in the streets.
Speaker 1: You've seen him here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, gotta have him here.
Speaker 1: As soon as he said I got one winning that Why y'all all the time? When do you ask to be on the every day?
Speaker 10: I ain't never been on seventy to show I got you, I'll be here. I be here, bro, I've only been in the studio once.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. Don't do that. I've never been And we wasn't even a video yet we have gues because we got the all this ship.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, we.
Speaker 1: Ain't been on every day, dude. You have, he has it? You have it was audio only back then. I ain't been on the couch. That's a new thing, bro.
Speaker 9: We definitely got something that to make it a shiement with t r F podcast and reunion. Don't start that for Christmas?
Speaker 1: That thank you, y'all. Dude together you to come on our show. Come on? You know what's crazy? The lies that is willing to tell it?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 9: You who was telling.
Speaker 3: Why you was at the game night one? Then I invite myself on the pond. Do I just I just want to ask you a serious question and don't lie to me.
Speaker 1: You got my number? What was every day? On what size? Doesn't come on the on the website, So how did you get that contact? You can't use that same number to call me and asked me to come be on the pod.
Speaker 3: That's all I asked. First of all, yes, there was your friends, or if there ever was, or what is love to it?
Speaker 5: What was the original idea?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh, the Church of Love. We weren't supposed to It was me and you.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to pages. We're supposed to get the stained glass Church of Love. I do remember that, and then talk to the bullshit that the idea I was doing the pandemic.
Speaker 1: When you was my friend, you was my friend. He was my friend back in the pandemic. You okay, dude, you need a hug, bro. You sound like you need a hug, bro. My man said, when I was his friend, When I was his friend.
Speaker 6: That is funny thought. He's telling you you wasn't a good friend going the pandemic.
Speaker 1: I talked. I talked to the nigga down there every day during the pandemic. You wouldn't during the pandemic. I talked to Nigga down there every.
Speaker 9: Day for to god would she said, I was because y'all had to be friends.
Speaker 1: The woman out on the streets. That's all. Really, that's all the reason. He really, that's crazy. That's all in the risk on my SLF comment. I feel like I feel like the more he does this.
Speaker 5: The more probably this is why you don't get inbody like that.
Speaker 1: Why I'm telling the truth crazy just.
Speaker 5: For the people watching.
Speaker 1: I thought it was better than that one. Well, and we gotta get y'all here, and he gotta go.
Speaker 3: Now y'all want to kick me off the show? That's all right, man, See that's let me follow this woman.
Speaker 1: So this is why I don't bring my rich friends. Ru rich, y'all my rich?
Speaker 5: How are you not?
Speaker 1: That's crazy? See how people put your what's up? What I gotta they're about to Yeah, they about to kick me off the show? Kick me off. I want to talk about I want to talk about my my.
Speaker 6: My mom said y'all can't be each other.
Speaker 1: Come, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's when he that's because of the dreads. You ain't had the dress back then. You're trying to figure you were trying to figure it out back then.
Speaker 1: She over there cutting us.
Speaker 3: We all.
Speaker 1: For real that part. I know you now, Yeah, he got No, that's why you don't with me like that. You to.
Speaker 6: Me because you.
Speaker 1: Don't got your dreads and people beneath you. Now that man?
Speaker 9: Are we?
Speaker 6: Brother? Do y'all think chance the rapper will make a comeback?
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't like chance? She ad think.
Speaker 6: Chance the rapper will make a comeback.
Speaker 1: I like this new stuff you're doing.
Speaker 9: No, I didn't say that. I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Wherever you like, wherever you at.
Speaker 1: I think some of the new stuff first, and then he becomes there. You don't like the hat.
Speaker 12: I like the three hat.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna get a three hat.
Speaker 1: I think it's a website.
Speaker 6: Give me a three D.
Speaker 1: You're talking about that I love my Wife album. I like that album.
Speaker 5: That's nasty.
Speaker 1: What is your color?
Speaker 9: The color?
Speaker 3: But you're talking about the clear, the one that's the I love my Wife before album.
Speaker 5: But if you don't make music, but.
Speaker 1: They divorced now, so you might be sure you makes sad music. Got divorced. I don't know what happened. I love your wife.
Speaker 3: But if you're gonna put I love my wife and the music, make the music good, and then we can all love your wife.
Speaker 1: But I'm just that that's when the album becomes at all. Now you want to be that's my brother, That's what did you mean?
Speaker 3: If you are going to make music as in I love my wife, make good music, so when we jammed to the music, we can feel the same love.
Speaker 1: Pause, Why are you pausing love? Are you pausing love? When you pause to love? Love don't need to be paused.
Speaker 5: I don't want to feel the same love.
Speaker 1: What you do, because that's what you're supposed to get with the music.
Speaker 2: What you're trying to say is when you make this album, I want to and have a woman, and I feel that you felt about the woman you wrote it for.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's better.
Speaker 1: That's a better word. I got it. I got it.
Speaker 2: I always got to ring him in now, y'all see why I talk the way I talk. It's always yes, make it.
Speaker 1: High, bro, Yes, get high, and Paul, you gotta do I gotta bring up episode number two O two episode numbers. You got too high? You got too.
Speaker 5: Highs always want to bring up your damn.
Speaker 3: Never there, show me mind, I gotta go.
Speaker 5: Episode that I was too and I couldn't fun.
Speaker 3: He will never tell you about episodes that he brings in when he bringing guests would be sucked up.
Speaker 1: You that's not him though, that's not my fun up. They was good until they got here and they can't do nothing about that. No, you you want him. That's a byproxy though you can't do that. That's guilty adjacent. I don't want to be a part of that case when comes back.
Speaker 9: That is not.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be part of the Diddy case. Nasty work.
Speaker 9: Episode t Diddy.
Speaker 1: No, I remember nasty. We're not doing that. That's not what we're doing. Bro, my lord, I don't want to get nobody in trouble.
Speaker 6: We give you.
Speaker 1: Get that man. You need some milk brand.
Speaker 9: I remember milk. I found that dollar when I was young. I don't like, I can't. I can't do it now.
Speaker 1: Back then I only drink videos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't drink it now.
Speaker 1: No, I do milk. I drink milk. That's what me and the girls drink.
Speaker 6: That's what I drink.
Speaker 9: Try coconut milk and I'm like all those we.
Speaker 1: Had a joke. Stop being that person and I'm not doing nothing. I'm about to go far. So we're about to all go about to understand, Well, do you gotta go? I gotta go because I gotta go do something. But I'll be uh, go go do another podcast I gotta do. I gotta come on. Go ahead, you can take him, y'all talking about something like that list.
Speaker 3: I like to thank everybody for coming to the episode of the Death Fresh Show.
Speaker 1: Well, I like to thank Kenda and Subhanna. This is not the first time.
Speaker 3: This won't be the last time you will see these beautiful ladies under Death Fresh shows.
Speaker 1: I will be a little bit better prepared the next time that they're in the building because.
Speaker 6: They exchange the information.
Speaker 1: That's one who stopped. She checked out of a streaming platforms.
Speaker 2: That's Freaker, Spotify, I Heeart Radio or wherever it's will see your podcast at.
Speaker 1: Make sure you check out Minding my Own podcast.
Speaker 6: This episode was shooting with the Death Fresh shot.
Speaker 2: Also make sure you check out Lupas has No Face podcast. And then they'll find dudes somewhere I don't care where, be everywhere.
Speaker 3: Every day, every day, every day, dude, do U c h across the board uh podcast d do every day dot podcast merch, every day dot merch.
Speaker 1: That's the only way. I can't do it the other way. Or you could just go to the website every day dot du dot com. All right, what that is said, were getting due to the hell out of here. Peace