Speaker 1: Especially when I'm traveling, like I have a set budget for literally food and the incidentals because I don't need.
Speaker 2: I don't need nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't because when I try to use my debit card, it was like, oh, it'll be, it'll fall off eventually, and it shit didn't fall off into like two weeks, whereas when I tried, when I did it with my credit card, that jont fell off three days.
Speaker 3: But like you get a lift, you know what I mean, and the lift like all right, yeah, debited, and then all of a sudden it was like, yeah, temporary hold on my temporary hole for what like tar me twice for these ships and now I'm like, oh okay. Then all of a sudden, the random on a random Wednesday, but oh you got to extra forty three dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm like, thanks, dumb ass.
Speaker 3: Man, God damn Chase, Chase. You niggas off the fucking block.
Speaker 2: Man, Like Marlow, I'm gonna turn the ridge Holland and kill Chase.
Speaker 3: Yo man, Joe, Only Chase I trust is to you, said nobody else, and nobody trust Andre Chase? What up? Dright? Gramming the building at the.
Speaker 2: Line to us, man said I'm I'm gonna be off air. I'm gonna clock out.
Speaker 3: As soon as he said it, I was like, yeah, he did say that. Man, I feel horrible. Now I gotta remembering stuff. He was like, now I'm gonna be here.
Speaker 4: Now, I'll tell you, guys, what happened with that. I will tell you guys, what happened with that. But check this out first, actually you know what, just to just so I could double check and make sure you feel me. We don't get flagged. I'm gonna just play the.
Speaker 2: What's the craziest thing you've done for? Good?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: The girl she had good sat outside the house for two days, and I'm gonna tell you why. I know, Listen, I'm gonna tell you why. I ain't never had no put like this in my life. And she fucking she fucking good for a week straight and she just stopped answering the phone. She just went missing.
Speaker 6: I ain't understand.
Speaker 7: I ain't understand why.
Speaker 5: You know, I just wanted to know why. Outside of me wanted to know why. I'm like, hold on, this bitch stopped talking me, if she stopped sucking me?
Speaker 6: Who she so? I sat out?
Speaker 7: These are good questions, sad.
Speaker 6: Me, good for a week straight. You feel me, and I just want to know what's going on outside her house for two days. Two days.
Speaker 5: The only reason I went home because I held my for over twenty four hours and my stomach. You know when you got to sit at the bottom of your like where it feel like it's a boarder, but it's like in the back of the back, and it's like like it's sitting on your nets in the way.
Speaker 6: It's like, Damn, I got a ship and you never found out why.
Speaker 5: Nah, man, I don't want to know why. I still be thinking about it, man, I bean, I'll be having withdrawns.
Speaker 6: You gonna get some closure, bro, me thinking about them.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, man, you could have asked me something else.
Speaker 6: You could have asked me something else. You got me.
Speaker 7: You got me thinking about it.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm gonna check on Instagram, but she got me dropped on Instagram.
Speaker 6: I can check on my phone, you can.
Speaker 3: Wrong. I just I just thought quick, hey, man. And the crazy thing is that like we could do stuff like that, but we're never gonna take it to the street. But like a woman's gonna break into your house, like a woman's gonna a woman's gonna find out where you like I had, I had a shorty Papa on me at work while I'm in like Grandos where I work at the mall in the truck driving like pulled right Obama with three her partners because I talked her to two days. I'm like, Yo, what what do you do it here? So I see what's up? But if you go I'm at work, he said, Oh, what's going.
Speaker 2: On that clip? It's a lot of ship a week.
Speaker 3: Straight, so like you can't say that it was a decent so like that's just some diabolical ship.
Speaker 1: She threw it on you for the week straight, can just kept coming back so that means you're doing something right. And then just said yeah, I'm done with this ship and just completely ghosted you and blocked you everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh man, dude, yeah, jail listen.
Speaker 1: I'm no saying but I've never gone to that extreme waiting forty eight hours to ship.
Speaker 4: Like I'm saying, like in general, like you feel me like a girl, ain't never like turned you up right quick?
Speaker 7: You feel me?
Speaker 4: It just ghosted you absolutely, oh absolutely yes.
Speaker 3: Like since we've done the show, we had a whole episode named Wrong Sister because of that ship one of the episodes.
Speaker 7: Sure, well, I have a story.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna share it with you guys, but I'm gonna hit the button first.
Speaker 7: So for us, it is thanks for tapping in.
Speaker 4: Tell them that's how they said, Yo, wish to give me some chicken? If you ain't knowing love and listen. Listen, ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cat snakes, chickens, ducks.
Speaker 7: Uderly people that talk.
Speaker 4: Because we present to you another episode of the Public Enemies podcast. This is episode three thirty five. Yeah five, Thank you, Gresh. I appreciate that you feel me the best thing since wrestling. I go by the name, Oh my god, Graham. Here with my guys. Man, here with my guys, Big Champ Dizzle. He's in the building again, belt on his shoulder. Luckily, we don't have predictions this weekend, but we'll talk about Saturday night's main event. We'll definitely go over that and get some thoughts and feelings out about to that event.
Speaker 7: Gresh, what's going on?
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 7: Brother? How you doing?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: What's up? Which y'all? What's up? People? What's up?
Speaker 7: What up?
Speaker 1: My family, just chilling like a villain as always. What's fun in being a good guy when you could be a badass building m.
Speaker 3: Hm, So I live my life though.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 7: Definitely definitely look to you guys, Thank.
Speaker 2: You about you. Brother.
Speaker 3: We gotta we gotta Yeah. I usually it's a new braidsen all you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: Something Chris laid, edges laid and everything like, come on, brother.
Speaker 3: Got a double club yo, somebody got you drinking drugs? All right?
Speaker 4: So I had to put in some PTO for this week. A couple of weeks back, right, I was like, hey, guys, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 7: Be here, gotta do something family shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah this that and third right boom, I didn't tell you guys this last week, but I lost my wallet.
Speaker 8: Oh no, yeah, so that kind of threw a wrench in the plans as far as travel.
Speaker 4: That was also scheduled to go get my passport which I don't have, which I now again don't have because I lost my wallet. Right that was last week?
Speaker 6: Whatever?
Speaker 4: Whatever, right, lost my wallet? Okay, freeze all the cars, reorder new guards, reorder new driver's license, all that right Saturday, went to see a play. Play was cool, Shrek Hey Donkey was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a legacy to live up to for sure.
Speaker 7: For sure.
Speaker 4: After that, went to strip club. Just happened to be right up the street from the from the theater, so it was like, hey, you want to go see some titties. I always want to go see some titties.
Speaker 2: So taty manium exactly.
Speaker 4: The fact that she was open to going to see some titties was was very beneficial.
Speaker 3: Right cool?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, indeed, damn right.
Speaker 6: All that ship was cool.
Speaker 7: All that ship was great.
Speaker 4: Uh, it was an older lady. She had to be like photy something. Plus I wasn't really filling her at first because it was like, damn, you should be at home, like baking corn bread or something.
Speaker 3: Somebody's memo, somebody's.
Speaker 4: Tt definitely shout out to the fuck you mean? And the chat he said Shrek to the strip club is crazy. Yeah, it's just you know, that's just how the night went. But went back to work on Sunday, car pulled with a friend of mine as I typically do, and apparently I left my car door unlocked, so I can't necessarily say that someone broke into my car. But I'm convinced that a dope being broke into my car.
Speaker 3: Was everything scattered everywhere on the ground.
Speaker 4: No, it's not even that, really, It's it's just that it was a bunch of insignificant shit was missing, right, A bunch of insignificant shit was missed, seem I'm tripping right because I get in the car.
Speaker 7: You feel me.
Speaker 4: The next morning when I get off, you feel me. Get back to the city, YadA, YadA YadA.
Speaker 7: You feel me.
Speaker 4: Early morning, I'm thinking I'm finna go get me some coffee or whatever. You feel me in and enjoyed my morning real quick before I shut it down. As soon as I sit in the car, I noticed my charger is missing, right, So I'm like, like, I moved my car charger out the way. Nah, I didn't you feel me? And then I looked my passenger seat. The day before, I had just went over to the gas station around the corner from my pint of house. I had picked up some backwoods and I had also grabbed uh three chicken strips from the little Crispy Crunchy. You feel me that I had to you feel me get a couple of strips from the little Crispy Crunchy, right, you feel me? And I ate two of the strips and I left one in the bag. I had that bitch up and I was like, boom, I got a couple of bowls. I'm fin of smoke when I get back to the core.
Speaker 7: You feel me.
Speaker 4: Knocked that strip off on the way on the side crib. I'm already knowing what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 7: You feel me?
Speaker 4: Right, I let the bag in the seat. I know I left the bag in the seat. The bag is now on the floor. I pull up the bag. I opened the bag. Brouh, it's a bite taken out of my strip.
Speaker 6: Dope got in my car.
Speaker 4: Emotion, no damage, you feel me? So it had to be a dopee. So now let's go over the list of items that are missing. And this is why I say a dope feet broke into my car.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: The car charger is gone. Right, there's a bite taken out of my chicken strip.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 4: Didn't finish that.
Speaker 3: Nigga took a bible. Was like, I'm high, I'm not even.
Speaker 4: Hug my listen, my car charger is gone. There's a bite taken out of my chicken strip. I had the center console. Uh, a program from the Shrek play that was gone, right.
Speaker 7: Hand sanitizer gone. I had like a little.
Speaker 4: Y'all know what the cone is. Y'all know what a little conda is? You feel me like you feel me, just a little conda or something. You feel me.
Speaker 7: It was a little conda. A lotion.
Speaker 4: Left and the thing they took the lotion. I had a little I had a little pipe. You feel me for my weed. I throw the doobies in there sometimes you feel me.
Speaker 7: That was in the car.
Speaker 6: That's gone.
Speaker 7: You feel me. So they took a beanie, They took a program. They ate a piece of my strip.
Speaker 3: It took a strip.
Speaker 6: There was at least there was at least sixty dollars in ones left from the strip club still in the car.
Speaker 2: Oh, that nigga was he was on one.
Speaker 4: I had two quarters of weed that I had just picked up the day before in the bag.
Speaker 7: No right, the passenger seat.
Speaker 6: Steal in the car.
Speaker 3: You gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 2: So he smelled your weed to say, yeah, this ain't gonna work. Oh.
Speaker 7: By the way, by the way, also took my ashtray that was it.
Speaker 9: That was it astrak hand sanitizer.
Speaker 7: Lotion, a beanie program, ate my chicken strip?
Speaker 3: Yep, that nigga got in your car. You pency reading your program by charging his phone.
Speaker 7: Nothing was broken.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 7: The only thing that I could say that was like blatantly, like oddly out of place was.
Speaker 6: The fact that my charger was missing and the bag.
Speaker 7: That the chicken strip was in now on the floor. I said, somebody was in this.
Speaker 3: Car, Bro, there's still money in here.
Speaker 7: Is still in the car, and the Doughty sixers in the car still.
Speaker 2: Too, is still in the car.
Speaker 3: What did he?
Speaker 4: Then in the chat he says, the fen making you angry for not taking the dope thing. Dope, this is Dopehende activity Man comes sign to dopephend records, Like.
Speaker 6: You know what was going on?
Speaker 3: Bro? He was on that dog food because you know your stulla can't handle nothing when you're on that dog food. Put the hands and ship.
Speaker 4: So this didn't make no sense because I'm not even gonna lie to you.
Speaker 7: I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: But the bomb with that ship, I'm like, what's the what's the I don't even know what the word flabbergasted.
Speaker 6: I was I was bewildered.
Speaker 2: He was. He was appalled taking a back taking.
Speaker 3: Violated. My rights were violated.
Speaker 6: I'm like, dog, you could have did so much here, you just.
Speaker 2: He had the tomerity to take everything. But the week mitigated.
Speaker 3: Nerve that nigga saw the money, was like, now I don't need that because you chicken in his mouth. Nigga like a cigar. Nigga got the head a little nigga. Little niggain't got ship. He's smoking. He don't need to be smoking anyway. You don't need this ass. Trade this little nigga. You probably put the money up, counted and put it back exactly where it was, put all your one the same way. You probably got a social path that broke it to your car. Come get your chain, bro.
Speaker 2: He didn't even want to change, he said, Man.
Speaker 3: He organized this thing up. He said was He'm gonna know I been in here. I bet that was his whole points of him gonna go I been in here.
Speaker 1: I could see his ass articulating each part what he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I'm gonna take that. Yeah, I'm gonna let the seat back a little bit, just so you know I was here.
Speaker 3: His mouth like a crack and al capone like they got a Shrek dame or nigga to say Shrek who was in that Niggaho played talking and this ship tastes a day. Or he put his back in the box, nigga bro. If he didn't, if the nerve of him to bite the chicken and put it back in the box and in the bag and it put put it in there would have made me even more furious, Like you mother, you motherfucker.
Speaker 4: And if you think got it had no sauce, you playing with the game, It was definitely a barbecue sauce.
Speaker 7: You feel me pure dippable in there. You feel me work.
Speaker 2: He wanted to.
Speaker 3: Try to stick it through the ship.
Speaker 7: That's gonna work.
Speaker 3: Just suck it in and this way all right, man.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry because I just wanted to share with y'all one.
Speaker 4: Uh, the reason why I was going to I'm not really gone. The reason why I was going to step out this week, but I was going to step out this week month to do so because I lost my wallet and then I got a car. My car was broken into by Dophine. Had to be had to be a very polite and uh clin nifty. Uh, Dophine, I guess in a sense.
Speaker 3: You got crack, he said, Okay, I need some lotion, I need some motion hand sanitizer, a charger, ashtray, a boy of chicken, and then be good. We're get We're gonna get back. We're gonna get back to them. We're gonna get back.
Speaker 1: To drain and Chat said, it reminds him of Ricky Smiley's Rolling and Friday.
Speaker 3: The next he's, oh, I always wanted to be a.
Speaker 2: I'm what milky cooks.
Speaker 7: All right, let's let's go ahead and get started here.
Speaker 2: Bang bang bang.
Speaker 7: That was my week.
Speaker 2: That's definitely the name of the episode. By the way, chicken by the chicken.
Speaker 3: Took a bike.
Speaker 7: Cuse crazy? Yeah, where should uh?
Speaker 4: Where should we get started here? Let's go ahead and uh we'll si and bring things together. First thing on my list here is you know, I don't I thought I had a photo of this guy, but I don't.
Speaker 7: Need a photo of this guy.
Speaker 4: To be honest, I'm not gonna highlight this gentleman doesn't need to be highlighted. But I will say that it appears that the stay that was placed on Janelle Grant's lawsuit against one Vincent Man has been lifted. That was a six month stay that was placed on by I believe the Southern District of New York so that they could commence and or at least continue rather their investigation on this nig events. And so that lawsuit will continue. So we will definitely be having more information coming forth with that as time goes on. So yeah, dirty niggas going to jail likely. Maybe I don't know the law. I'm just nigga should get what they deserve for real.
Speaker 3: Put that nigga to sell next to R. Kelly and make the niggas sing for food.
Speaker 7: Either that or you know, you gets pardoned like Hunter Bider.
Speaker 3: Somebody just got into somebody's cabinet too. I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 10: Most no damage, buy the chicken thigsactly, all right. So I can't believe this nigga broke it in my car.
Speaker 3: Bro, if you lock your door a lot, you're saying it's not really breaking.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm like, But that also that's why I'm like, it don't make sense for you not to take the good ship.
Speaker 4: It was right there and available for you, and that you didn't really have to work hard to do so, but you decided to. Hey listen, everybody got then everybody has their own path.
Speaker 3: That story that he told at the campment too. Man, he was like, got a charge of y'all. Yeah, I got the chicken from the crib.
Speaker 7: M I had some che Well pull my car.
Speaker 3: I know what he said is about what he was taking ship.
Speaker 7: Bro, I'm something records.
Speaker 3: Man, come sign, you got your shame, Get you a chain, get you a cha dog.
Speaker 7: Movie fucking mets man.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go.
Speaker 6: Ahead and get into it. Dopeen Records.
Speaker 4: John Moxley speaking speaking of Dope, I don't know what it is this nigga be with herky jerky movements and all that ship. The way he was pacing around, uh, the Death Riders after they had that tag match on Dynamite last night. By the way, winter is coming at aw Dynamite.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about it. Uh Yeah.
Speaker 4: The way he was pacing around them niggas while he was you know, saying challenging uh Orange Cats three Hangman and j White privileged tendency uh to the fatal four way match was just First of all, I don't really think he was making a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Well, what he was saying, look, pointless wigababbel dophie chaeddar.
Speaker 10: That's literally explain it. That's a good way to explain it. Pointless, dopeh and chatter.
Speaker 1: But because I watched it twice yesterday and today trying to make trying to make sense of it, that was my first mistake because his nigga don't make any sense. He just bald in all over the place.
Speaker 3: So just he just went bald too. So you know he's been mad. He's been holding on for a while. So yeah, he's unhinged, like it's getting lunatic, unhinge you ludatic fringy.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that name.
Speaker 4: But uh, let's be clear. Uh it is official. The fatal four way match will happen at World's End for the AW World's Championship. John Moxley will defend against Adam Page, Orange Cassidy and j White Privileged Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, that's his name.
Speaker 7: I don't know if y'all know, but that's.
Speaker 3: The name forever, for forever in the day. You know, why is why is orange Cassidy in this match? When he just lost? Bro? Like what do we do? And like did you just lose? Then?
Speaker 1: Just lose.
Speaker 2: Why is he in there?
Speaker 7: I'm still in the mix. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 4: He put on the little the little sweater vests and he had the little dad had on and he was like, I'm a part of the little Director's crew last week. And he jumped on cuz you feel me, and he was like, boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about I'm still in the mix. You feel me. I'm a jump on cuz surprise attack. You feel me.
Speaker 4: Let niggas know I'm still in the building. So, I mean, if the niggas. First of all, he didn't even ask for the next match. John Moxley said, I'm a challenge y'all.
Speaker 7: This is an early Christmas present.
Speaker 6: If y'all want to gang you feel me.
Speaker 4: If y'all want to gang up and click up and ship like that, I definitely put each one of you niggas in the dirt.
Speaker 7: That's what he said pretty much instance. That's what I got from that was that's.
Speaker 3: What one nig he said, I'll fight all yeah, and that's some and that's that's some dope thing energy to I'll fight all your niggas. At the same time, it's sufficient too because that way, I'm just gonna eliminate everybody out the way. So now what who wants to be the head.
Speaker 2: Of the company, the head of the table?
Speaker 3: You know, where's the belt? Yo? I'm getting my where's rehod chance? Changeing for where's the belt? Where's the title?
Speaker 2: It ain't in that damn briefcase that I'm saying it's supposed to be.
Speaker 7: I don't know if that's what's supposed to symbolize.
Speaker 1: That must be a flexible briefcase. That was a big belt, double bag.
Speaker 4: Remember they put it in the double bag and then they started getting a briefcase around and they never said explicitly that the champions the briefcase. That's why I gotta assume that there's something else in a briefcase, because the title last my story was put into a bag.
Speaker 3: And then you would have lost that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely lost it. It's always his.
Speaker 3: Faults them like that, get the built back drop, fifty thousands, get the built back.
Speaker 2: Then need to beat him into a haircut. You don't like I said, I.
Speaker 4: Don't like him.
Speaker 3: I just don't you know, like man, I don't like it. I just don't like how like we were talking about that on Gress's one hundred episode Shout the Gress Ship on episodes you know what I mean. That was Tuesday, Bro. He hit like he's been trying to do old Go Danielson's knee, like he did the knee this nigga. J White got up and then hit that nigga nigga with as finisher move in one like yoo should just give a niggas powers he got.
Speaker 2: He got the lowest rated bout cycle.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, yeah, man, But I mean it'll be fine. Like I feel like the match yourself will be fine for for for what it was, for what it is or what it's going to be. But as far as interest, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna set up because you can set I think it's gonna set up a program with each of these guys in the future, and it might go in whatever road that something happens, because look like Jay White stepping up to get his own ship after this, and then it will probably be hang Man and Christian is still in the in the mix. So like, but I think this is gonna this is a good way to showcase your your new pillars and then like this is this is what's gonna be our world heavyweight title picture for the next year and a half with these four men?
Speaker 7: Who do you think the new pillars are? Who you said the new pillars are?
Speaker 3: Let's see what Max is one for sure because you never let them go. Yeah, I mean Orange Cassidy is still there.
Speaker 6: Give me, give me, give me, give me your four I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, my four pillars. I'm gonna I'm gonna go hang Man, swerve Darby even though he's a liability. Uh no, not even h I'm taking them out. Yeah, hang and swear Max, And I gotta say, damn man. Mercedes.
Speaker 7: Oh sorry, mhmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mercedes Monday, I'll go that, Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Well, she got to show up to bed a pillow.
Speaker 3: Where's Reo is with the belt? Hey?
Speaker 7: Man, Rio is getting money man?
Speaker 4: Wherever she is, she getting money out of nigga many true?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Speaking of matches that were made official for World's End, uh the A W diamond Dina d A E W dynamite diamond rings on the line. Given that Adam Cole feeded Kyle O'Reilly to earn the chance and the opportunity to face MJF for that diamond ring, and I.
Speaker 7: Mean ring, it's just a plus. I guess it's just a plus.
Speaker 4: But I I don't know, man, c J. I'm gonna give you the floor first because I won. I want to know what you're laughing at too.
Speaker 7: I want to know. I think I know what you're laughing at.
Speaker 4: First of all, I want to know your thoughts on how we got here to this program, I mean, where we are with this program.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I was laughing at this nigga Adam Cole's face on the fucking graphic right there. It was. It's it's it's hilarious and then necessary like why are you so fucking happy? But I mean it was, it's a horrible it's a I mean, we're here. I mean we should have been here a year ago. But you know Adam Cole saying one to leap down like LaMelo ball and hurt himself on his ankle. So and especially the way that we because it was supposed to be the other way around and that was the other way of the way. Now you know what I mean, because like you turned on him, but now he's the he's the asshole for what you know what I mean, like why it look and Roddy's in the way because he was, like I told you he was the douchebag, even though you're the one that turned on him and we've been the douchebags the whole time. But yeah, for fuck him. Like he's just making MJF look like a like an unsung silent hero type. But you know, I you know what I'm saying, Cole, my guy, you know what I'm saying with Adam Cole. So anything he gonna do, I'm I'm gonna roll with. But it's just the way that the story had just kind of flipped on his head and then back on the back on the other side so quick because of the injury. It's just kind of weird. I can't believe his nigga still Yeah, he got that ring. I forgot they still had that ring.
Speaker 7: Gotch you so grech.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: MJF hasn't been on TV for like over a month, right, he came full gear and then he bounced out. This was like his like return to TV. They did the whole pull up you feel me. He showed him getting out of the little suv or whatever. You know what I'm saying, and did this whole grandiose. He's here, He's returned to you know, the arena type shit, right. He came out there, basically tried to get involved in the match, got kicked off.
Speaker 7: The apron, and then ran away through the crowd.
Speaker 4: That was the gist of MJFF's appearance on the show. Waste of time or unnecessary evil?
Speaker 1: I feel like when it comes to MJF how I feel nowadays. Literally everything he does nowadays feels like fifty to fifties is like it's a necessary evil for the story that they're trying to tell. But it's also a waste of time because you expect it. Like nothing surprises me with him anymore. So it's like anything that happens when he does the same old stick of either doing something slimy or targeting somebody's personal life or saying something, I'll be like, huh, okay, that happened.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure somebody loved it.
Speaker 1: But like I said, I'm more so I'm not phased by anything do anything that they got going on. But yeah, as far as the match itself, I feel like it will definitely be it'll be fun. Like I feel like they're gonna walk in there with a chip on their shoulders hopefully and try to show up and show out. But as far as I every time I see this match, I'm like they're just on the wrong side of the roles. Like MJF in a way is justified for despising thatam goal.
Speaker 3: That chip on their shoulder. The niggas, the niggas headline all in last year. Where about the chipping your ankle? My, nigga? We wanted to jump down the only that you need to worry about, nigga, don't do that again.
Speaker 2: You notice they ain't never brought that back that ld.
Speaker 4: They said, no, had that ship again? You feel me that the year worth of storyline.
Speaker 3: We put this as the main event in that goddamn wimbley stadium.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about a year's worth of storyline, something that's been going on sometime and and now we get to return a rock star lifestyle, don't might not what what what the niggas a rock star lifestyle? Might don't make it type ship? Jimmy Tony stormers back? What was that?
Speaker 3: C J. No, that was that was? That was a good ground?
Speaker 7: Okay, cool, that's what's up. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, I'm with you you m me, Tony Storm is back.
Speaker 7: You feel me.
Speaker 4: She ain't pull up timeless Tony Storm, she pulled up you feel me? Uh, rock star bullshit in the building. White girl wasted. You know I'm talking about you and me returned after the the the the Was this the main event?
Speaker 6: Mina and Mariah May? Yes, indeed you feel me? Yes indeed, yes and salute Mariah May saluted Mina.
Speaker 3: We won't mean her.
Speaker 7: We always won't mean it. You feel me, Uh listen, Yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: She did look surprised.
Speaker 4: Uh, she did look surprised that she she got that big pop shout out to Christian.
Speaker 7: You feel me. He did say that in the chat, and I do agree.
Speaker 4: She kind of looked like she was taking a back a little bit, kind of like I was when when dope thing records because broke into my car.
Speaker 3: You felt these bit chickens, even the whole thing. I just respect.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm dominic would have ate that whole bang you finished.
Speaker 3: Any other self respective crackheadld ate the whole thing. But because she's the one left. But yo, I was, I was, I was like I jumped. I talked a little saying when Tony came out with the regular Like I was like, oh, like because we know, we said, like, because you know, we said, you know, Tony Storm has been the she probably had the best character work this whole year.
Speaker 6: All right, let's dig into that.
Speaker 4: Because I saw somebody with the theory on on Twitter x Twitter that said, uh, that's it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: They think she's in like a mental like like breakdown, you feel me, And she's now necessarily fully back as this version of Tony Storm. But because of but because of the situation with her feeling like she she's not adequate or you feel me, she had to retire also because of her torn labia.
Speaker 11: You feel me, that's what she said, Bro, it got.
Speaker 4: Time on that is I don't but yeah, So with her coming back and the facial expressions that she was making, they said that she was still kind of making the timeless Tony Storm facial expressions. So she surprised that she got that pop or is she still kind of transit.
Speaker 7: Out of that mold or you feel me? I don't know, but.
Speaker 4: I'm interested to see where this goes. I don't know if they will. Are they booking this match for a World's end or are they gonna hold off on this until Grand Slam in Australia.
Speaker 1: Have they booked their customary one match for Grant for a worlds in that Lawyers.
Speaker 3: They're probably gonna do the the you know, the the tag team tag team thing like her, like Tony and Mino and then like Mariah and I don't know Baker or something, you know what I mean, Like they do like a little tag team match like that, because you gotta have that ship in fucking fucking up an Australia dog get that belt right back on her. Maybe maybe Tony just going crazy to see that. Maybe like since you lost the belt, it's timeless. Maybe this is the Tony storm it has to be to get the belt back. I don't know. Maybe, but I do agree with the spiraling part.
Speaker 1: They could go to split personality route too, like she's trying to find out who she really is at the losing the title.
Speaker 7: I like that. I like that as well.
Speaker 4: Elsewhere on the show, Uh, we have updates. In the Continental Classic, will Osprey defeated Claudio ca Snoley will ospray he got the straight hair now. He came out there like you feel me, Aaron Carter, Like Nick Carter, you feel me. I couldn't remember which one of them was dead.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: Could the wrong one, but this would be shocked. That's how right there.
Speaker 1: You don't that nigga from Teen Beach movie.
Speaker 3: He was like cousin Alid, like cousin Ali catch strip. You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: You feel me?
Speaker 4: That nigga beat Claudio Ricochet defeated Brodie King. Ricochet also, uh, gresh, did you appreciate Ricochet's promo?
Speaker 2: Hell? No, what the hell was that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Bro, what the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Man? And then he busts out laughing with that weird ass.
Speaker 7: Like the Jada kids.
Speaker 2: He tried, but he it did not.
Speaker 1: It wasn't as smooth because he legitmate said, I'm like, Bro, it's like.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, what is some It's like I rock with Ricochet? But sometimes he does some things? Why my brother is not? That doesn't work?
Speaker 4: Brodie King is big, he's bad, he's tough, but he ain't Ricochet. So is Ricochet big, bad and tough.
Speaker 3: Or small, nimble and flippy and bold.
Speaker 7: All right, cool with you on that, but let's go to the scoreboards. Here the Gold League.
Speaker 4: We are We're sitting at a three way tie. We got Claudio at six, will Osprey at six, we got Ricochet at six, and then we got Darby at three and we got Brodie King at three. If we look into the Blue League on that side of things, we have Kyle Fletcher leading the pack by margin.
Speaker 3: Damn even today let the Celtics.
Speaker 4: Sp Just beyond Kyle Fletcher is Daniel Garcia, the current T and T champion, and Kazuko Kata. They are tied at four points a p uh. In addition to that, Mark Briscoe and Shelton Benjamin are tied at four points apiece. The Beast Mortas has no points as of yet. Yeah, that nig points commander ain't got no points yet.
Speaker 2: They all wear masks.
Speaker 3: They all wear masks. You know what I'm saying, Well, you got the mass niggas not winning no matches, Doug, that's not right. But you know he do have you got all. He got the nigga with the most points. You know what I'm saying in the goal League, he's holding up to his word. You know what I'm saying, he's living his wraps. Okay, Tony, how you go man?
Speaker 4: So that that's what we're looking like here a good nigga on time classic. Yeah, that's crazy, man, show me what.
Speaker 3: Do we do?
Speaker 2: We heard people be hurm people.
Speaker 7: So we're gonna see more of that.
Speaker 4: I guess coming coming soon, coming soon, coming soon, coming soon.
Speaker 7: You feel me? Winter is coming.
Speaker 3: Wednesday.
Speaker 2: But Ricochet.
Speaker 4: Also also also in that promo, he pulled out the MVP Hurt Syndikate card. I don't want to gloss over that because the announcers did nobody mentioned it.
Speaker 2: And of course they did.
Speaker 4: He thoughts on that, Do you think that we're leaning towards this?
Speaker 7: Is that a red herring? Are we? Are we going towards.
Speaker 4: The route of Ricochet turning heel. He did get booed a little bit in this match with Brody.
Speaker 3: Hold what you did?
Speaker 7: Yeah, saying that it's a possibility.
Speaker 3: And and I think it's a possibility, you right. Like him, especially him flickering with the card because he was the first one of the first ones to get a card, so but also like he wasn't like when he beat Brody, Like it wasn't on no super flippy ship Nigga like Nigga bag Nigga elbow Nigga Elbow two of them, you know what I mean, Like on top of that flippy shit, no more so I think he slow. This is a good transition. This is a slow, slow cooking, you know what I mean. What I'm saying, like a pot roast, you know what I mean, lower slow, you know people. Yeah, and he's gonna need some like he's gonna need the niggas to teach him how to be cool. I mean you talked Bobby lastly how to be cool. Yeah, he needs m v P more than any of the niggas. So I like it, man, I like to see it. Like I was like I with you know what I'm saying, we're both flippy niggas. Flippy niggas, you know what I'm saying approved over here. But the way he were just fighting and ship because you know, Brody, like Brody was the baby face, which is hilarious because he's in the house niggas and and like he was just doing just the way he finished the match just makes me feel like, yeah, yeah, just fucking just too straight up. Like I forgot what he called him. You know what I'm saying with the head shots, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna lie I forget the name of that move whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the reverse the wordverse blade, the visible blade, some some ship.
Speaker 3: Not hitting blade, that blade in your face, nigga in your face blade? Oh, the spirit gun, thank you Christian.
Speaker 7: The spirit gun, the spirit gun, the spirit gun.
Speaker 3: Help him with two of them.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, just calling ship Wesley Snipes, nigga.
Speaker 1: You tell me if he if he joins the Hurt Syndicate, what would they call it then?
Speaker 2: But the hurt Gun.
Speaker 3: Here a bitch, here a nigga tell you child it's crazy.
Speaker 2: The child support Wow, Like, ah.
Speaker 3: Ha, come out of nowhere. You've been served.
Speaker 1: But now the digest a little bit on the Ricochet situation, like a lot of people have been saying, oh, he can't cut a promo.
Speaker 2: Who can cut a promo in that group? MVP?
Speaker 1: Who can literally add like he's literally and I hate this comparison, but he's literally doing what they did with Cedric in WWE if he joins. So it's like people want to boom, here's a reason and here And I ain't gonna lie to you. I've been I've said it on this show, said it on my spot, I've said it on everywhere people have me who will listen to me. I'm like brickishit. He's a slight reboot and it's not necessary. He's not good at what he does now, but it's like character wise, he needs, he needs something to dig his teeth into, and I feel like this would be hurt Senek would be something that he can definitely dig his teeth into from the heels perspective, because I don't believe.
Speaker 2: I believe he has never been a heel on TV ever in.
Speaker 3: Prince Puma Let Lucia Underground, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this would be something different, like something just spit it up, Like I feel like every good character slur evolves eventually, so and.
Speaker 3: You can be and then like people are trying to say that it's because he does like super pretty flippy moves and ship that you can't be a heel like I've been watching in this bastard pot Nigga run around being an asshole, do it all kinds of pretty shit to flip around and shit. So like the blueprint is there and I know, man, you will down, Yeah, would you write though, Nigga like nobody that hurts Synding Kiga Like the last time Bobby Lasty said something riveted nigga like horse Stone Benjamin like in a promo, like like come on dog, like Bobby Lasher can't fucking can't fucking.
Speaker 1: But would you take him seriously as a bad guy, Yes, if they give him the right material. The thing about the beautiful thing about wrestling is so scripted to where if they give you the right material, you can hate this nigga.
Speaker 3: And there's no nigga that you hate more than a nigga that can flip over everything and be a dig about it. What if you just flipping over everybody's move like a getting out the way.
Speaker 7: It's like.
Speaker 3: Leo Rush, Like Leo Rush was a bad guy, you know. I think he used to run of the middle ring and change directions. That will make me so mad.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Leo Rush, last week, I failed to mention Leo Rush and Action Andretti seemed as if they turned against Top Flight by eliminating them out of the Diamond Uh Dynamite Battle Royal. And then this week there's even more tension. So we're we're definitely looking at Leo Rush and Action Andretti on the hill side of things and Top Flight on the face side of things. But both of those teams want to shot at the aw Tag Team Championships. They want to shot at private party. So you know that goes with top flight versus team money tistic.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, because you know money tested.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you.
Speaker 7: Know, you know Leo Rush's money testing.
Speaker 6: You remember that here all right?
Speaker 3: Get here?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that? Oh yeah? I forgot how about that?
Speaker 6: And the kid was like, I'm autistic and he was like, I'm money tistic.
Speaker 2: Might need to know for that, Jesus cuz yo.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course he's in the money.
Speaker 1: This niggas, Adam, that's so out of pocket. At the same time, it's like I get it, yo.
Speaker 3: It's just like when you're black and gifted, you can say a certain things, you know what I mean, you just understand it. Yeah. I like that ship though, like them like, actually, you know you're gotta turn on the brothers, like your niggas are brothers, like come on top flight, like y'all brothers Like you just said, Nephew with Action ANDREDDA and Ship. That's like two and one fourth niggas in that few when you add up saying it's top flighting actually andreada because he's like a quarter nigga and the other two was like half you get little rush full niggas. Goring agains two full niggas too, saying, listen, Tony Khan is living his raps. Dog star Man, all right, Listen, Tony kan is living his raps. I'm saying he's a right coach.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, We're gonna switch gears because we had a few more things to get to in regards to au W speaking of brothers, these are quick hits because speaking of brothers and speaking of Tony Kahan living his raps?
Speaker 7: Uh, what's up with Ray.
Speaker 6: Phoenix man Doug?
Speaker 4: He here.
Speaker 6: Humane conditions and ship like that?
Speaker 4: He said I needed a doctor for months and you ignored me.
Speaker 6: You feel me? So there's the I don't know what's going on, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 7: What's going on.
Speaker 4: Him and Penta, they they seem to have a lot to say, uh in regards to their free agency, in regards to what they want to do next, in regards to possible what went wrong in a W and I'm I'm definitely interested to hear more. I'm not sure what Ray Finish meant when he said, uh, he was dealing with inhumane shit.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's like a language barrier type thing or like maybe that's not exactly what he was trying to say, but he, like, nigga, this shit fucked up.
Speaker 3: Though somebody told him say in humane, it's a fuck with them probably humane. Na, Yeah, see what happened?
Speaker 2: Am I the only one that feels like they're moving wrong?
Speaker 3: Nigga? He ain't moving wrong, nigga.
Speaker 1: Like as far as like moving wrong, as in like okay, if you got like you collecting the check, like collect the check. But then it's like when that contract expired just.
Speaker 2: Right the way, like I.
Speaker 1: Feel like he could have used something to negotiate wherever he wanted to go. But it's like now it's like, okay, if something goes wrong on the company and it's just me looking at it from I could completely be wrong, but it's me looking at it from like, Okay, if a company wants is interested in you and something falls through, how I know you ain't gonna go just spew off and just vent everything. And then it's like damn.
Speaker 3: Penta Penta L said on me, is the older brother, right, m hm, exactly? You see what he was saying, Like you see what that nigga was saying. Well, he was like, listen, I work for a w was up right now, like right.
Speaker 6: Now he was talking ship about Uh.
Speaker 4: He was on one of them little uh little little podcasts or whatever you feel me talking about They they in talks with W W E and that's where they think that they want to go when they done and you feel me and ship like that.
Speaker 7: It was all the Spanish, you feel me.
Speaker 3: I just read.
Speaker 7: Scripts on the little you feel Me one of the little pages wrestles.
Speaker 3: Tell you anything.
Speaker 1: I think that's where I feel like they moving wrong. It's like, don't say ship, just yeah, you shouldn't have to just make shit happen like you're saying ship and then it leaks. And then now Tony slapping time on this man's contract because you don't know how to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: So I think that really made an upset. I think I think. I think I think he thought that Tony was gonna let him, was gonna let him just like leave with his brother, just like on some light, just like yo, yo, y'all been here just the beginning ship to do that, Tony, Tony, listen Tony con is going through the exact same thing that any wrestling fucking promoter owner is gonna go through. You're gonna have the scuntled talent, You're gonna have somebody that's upset, and then sometimes you're gonna have to make that hard decision nigga. Like, listen, blood you you missed year, big Hobie Like, so listen, we're gonna add that over there. We'll give me something to do. Well. You don't seem to be happy right now, so we're gonna go ahead and sit you on to sign with the pay we want to pay you like the same thing then dry Day Mirro's going through the same ship too. Listen, man, we sign on you niggas, and then sometimes it just don't work out. So listen, you can do your time and shut the fuck up, or you can say some shit is it? I can fight away or ask some more time to you, dog like, it's just really up to you, up to you, man like like you I'm musually really hard on Tony and I think he's just going through like he's like. But then you're gonna get that scrutiny when you have people, you know what I'm saying, when you when you make your you have to play damage control all the time. And then you have fans that you have fans that make it seem like this is what we're coming to fucking Narnia when you go to a W and it's just like any old fucking wrestling company. Niggas, I have an ego, yo, that nigga f He said, what a yo? None of you niggas is going to gc W now.
Speaker 2: Then then he pulled Willi mac too.
Speaker 4: Here's disconnected misinformation about that.
Speaker 7: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: There's like the right hand not talking to the left hand or something like that, because there's there's also a report that a W was contacted and they said no, they didn't tell him he couldn't go.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It seemed like he just got Willie Matt got a hook up, was like hey, Christoph Daniel was like, hey, if I would have go over there, you know, Tony, like if you go, if you want to, I would.
Speaker 7: Go, if you.
Speaker 4: Something like that where it's like, you know what, it seemed like this this would be not the best move for me right now. So maybe I'm gonna hold off you feel me type ship you feel me. Ship seemed like it's fucked up right now, you feel me. I'm trying to be on final battle in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 3: I'm not sacrificing now for g C W. Niggas. Sorry, I love you. Your niggas was cool, man, but hey, yoh man like that. Yeah, this ship with Phoenix, Man, it's just so like because everybody, like everybody swept some ship under the rug will say what Mirro when andr Da was mad, you know, I mean, it's like when Cody was, like when Cody left, Like I mean, but Cody did this ship and Cody was like, niggas get frustrated over there because the.
Speaker 6: Ship is still new and he really like he's.
Speaker 3: Still trying to tread water and learn how to do this booking and like yo, he's looking at these other ones like yo, damn, it's really not as easy as I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm kind of glad you said that too, because it's like a lot of people are forgetting like this is a new company and it's like he's trying and I'm not even I'm not even a defender.
Speaker 2: I'm just being objectively like what I'm looking at. This man is trying. Like he's trying.
Speaker 1: It's like you can tell he's not built for all these hours that aw has gained. He was built for two hours of dynamite, then rampage became a thing that's three hours, then collision became a thing that's an additional five that's five hours, and then on top of that he's tackling Ring of Honor, so that's another two hours. So that's seven hours of TV that he has to try to figure out. And it's like, you have to I'm not saying give this man grace because it's been five years. It's like after a while, you're grasically only go so far. But at the same time, it's like you're if you're a wrestler, you have to realize that, hey, ain't no such thing as green grass. On either side, you're gonna either you're either going to be happy where you are are you're gonna be frustrated. But either way, it's like, just ride the wave and then if you if you got it out, take that out. So but don't don't rock the boat to where other other companies are looking at you like, oh yeah, if it gets messed with you. You're gonna You're gonna go go run to the dirt sheets and the blogs and podcasts and just venture frustrations instead of being an adult and talking to us.
Speaker 3: Run the fucking ConA and nigga, bet you, I bet you. Coded told them to send the tweets out, Yo, tell them, tell them. You know what I'm saying. When I met Cocabana, you know what I'm saying. I told him to get his tweets out and confront punk.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: But it's it's like this is this company will be six years old? Would January first when they put that shit on there? You know what I mean? Like all In was six years ago in August it was, and that wasn't even a company yet, Like they're they're about to be six years old, man, like you got And I think Tony just finally realized, like you can't be the Every time that I came on the show and and then it got on Tony Khan, I was telling him to be a leader. It's like, Yo, be a fucking leader, nigga, drop your nuts on the table, Nigga, I pay these bills in here, and now he's fucking like this has been too many people talking like Nigga, I gave you this opportunity and then you're talking ship all right, bro, I got you. And then partially is his fault cause he don't know what he's doing. He's still learning.
Speaker 1: And and it's like he has to be willing to also try harder, like if you need to expand you're behind the scenes people and actually bring in writers, not wrestlers who are currently active, but actual writers didn't do it, Like there's growth there and he has to be willing to expand it. And that's just that's just on the TV side, but as far as HR side and the PR side, you need to bring in some some people to train their their talent.
Speaker 3: Down. I mean, like I can secure TV deals. I can secure this deal, like I know, like when it comes to the wrestling part, I let the wrestlers do their thing when it comes to the wrestling ship, like listen, y'all got it? Yeah, I mean like in the in the ring, hey go ahead.
Speaker 4: It's still that that structure and that that management.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm saying hierarchy.
Speaker 4: And that that that that's a piece that they're missing as far as how things are delegated and things of that nature.
Speaker 7: Like also like him being the head booker might not necessarily.
Speaker 3: Be the best one he needs he needs a GM but uh, I.
Speaker 7: Mean ship, that's what he is. You feel me the owner, operator, CEO, GM president, You feel me ceo.
Speaker 1: They might need to pull a what you call it ted turner and just be the owner and let somebody else.
Speaker 3: Go get Kipman. Niggas, go pay that, go pay Andy Red money and let Kidman run the show. Go get Kipman, go get Jerry Mercury. Like once you start like that, that's the next part of the stage, Like you start taking the backstage part, breaking the niggas over here, Like yo, yo, how about they paying you over there? But I was more like what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, like going around the talent because the talent is too they too they what my what my mom used to say. Uh, they are broken refrigerator. They leak constantly without and needs to be fixed. So go around the people who are already sealed. So go around the people. Go go get your writers, Go get the talent relations, go get the hr the unproblematic ones, by the way, like you don't need nobody with no allegations, but yeah, just go get go, get all these other people and then boom, there we go.
Speaker 2: There's your backstage.
Speaker 1: Like surround yourself not with yes, man, but surround yourself with competent people that will actually help you grow your company.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah, this Finishit gonna work out, you know what I mean, Like he deleted them tweets. You know what I'm saying, Like you're supposed to somebody probably called them, who's probably Willie mag Like Yo, man was leaving tweets because Christma Dams told me I can't go DCW, so I know you can't be tweeting. So he deleted the tweets. And you know what I mean, We're just gonna see. We probably won't hear nothing more about this. You're gonna be on one of these shows one of these days, or playing corner at week seventeen against fucking Tennessee Garden Calvin Ridley or something. That's why I told you to do. But yeah, man, like this this is part of the business. This happens, man, This is part of any business.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, all right, moving forward, Let's see, Uh, I don't really want to have a long form discussion about this.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even supposed to be a.
Speaker 7: No, no no, but best in the world salute the Phoenix. Will figure out what the fuck is you know, going on with that guy.
Speaker 4: Bandido had another uh little little promo or whatever you feel me, So we'll also see what the funk happens with Bandido.
Speaker 3: D I Y.
Speaker 6: They have turned heel.
Speaker 4: Beyond ruse on uh the Street Profits pulled this whole ruse on Motor City machine Guns pulled this whole ruse on Nick all days, and they attacked the Street Profits. Everybody was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. They decided, Hey, perfect opportunity. Why don't we step in for the tag title shot and just kind of fill in and you know, everything would be all right. You still got your main event or whatever the case may be. I don't even remember if they was the main event, but y'all know what happened. Y'all seen it. Just a quick question for you guys, and then we'll move forward.
Speaker 7: Uh, CJ.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about d I Y as Tag team Champions taking back the titles and their heel turn?
Speaker 7: Good move or bat move?
Speaker 3: I think it's a good move because you can see it coming. You know what I mean, and I'm glad that Johnny wasn't and then decide to jump on the jump on the bamp and then like, yeah, you're right, because we are the best tag team in this fucking division. We better than fucking MotorCity machine Guns. Like yo, that's like they Yeah, I like it. I like it. I think they should have been the first World Heavy well WW tag team champions to begin with, and they should have wanted them. Yeah, I think that the best tag team over there other than the Street Profits because you know what I'm saying, Skim focus Cam Folk and but yeah, I like that shit like that's the only way they should go.
Speaker 7: Gratch. Good move, bad move.
Speaker 1: I honestly feel like it was a good move because I'm not gonna hold you personally speaking, I was not interested in seeing another Johnny Gargano versus Tomaso Champa feud. I still have a bad taste in my mind from the one final beat that they had in twenty twenty So it's even though it was five nearly five years ago, it's still too soon in my brain.
Speaker 2: I'll take it in twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: But as far as like overall, yeah, I feel like it is needed happen, and based off of like the mannerisms, I feel like they're going the way version of Johnny Gargano as far as it's he'll turn, So it'll be interesting because Tomaso said, Uh, he's the brains, I'm the muscle, or I'm the like the I'm the assassin. So basically they're merging the way with the So I'm interested and see where they go, Like are you going to incorporate Candice in this situation like as an off like a loose alliance because she's still doing that thing with notet So I'm intrigued over all.
Speaker 3: So good move and He'll tag teams seemed to work better for some reason. They really seem to good like he loved him some champion we look alike.
Speaker 2: So you know, mm hmmm, mold and old.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the transfer window UH SmackDown. Last week, Michael Cole announced that UH upcoming UH the UH gms for Raw and SmackDown. Also n X t EVA is in the mix as well.
Speaker 1: UH.
Speaker 4: All three of these gms are are communicating in regards to moving some of the talent around. That I believe is due to the fact that Raw's moving to Netflix and they kind of want to shake things up a little bit, and also, like, I think it's time to kind of move some pieces around. They've kind of beat some stories into the ground and some of these rivalries have kind of run their course, and we need to kind of shift some people around in order to make it make sense for them to be on these shows and not have to constantly funk or beef with somebody that they've been funking with for the last ten months plus type shit. So, Gunther was on SmackDown, Cody was on Raw, American Maid was also on SmackDown. What do you guys think about the idea of them potentially moving around some talent from Raw and SmackDown? And I don't know, give me maybe a talent or two that you definitely think needs to switch brands and get a whole new set of opponents storylines of that nature.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 3: I like the I like the idea of a transfer portal for the for the for for w w A. You know what I'm saying. They do this ship every year to switch it up and ship. I like the idea of it. Of course, if you're like, well, soon as soon as wrong got that Netflix deal. You knew this ship was gonna happen because Netflix is gonna require like you know, got Beyonce coming like like before y'all get here, so we're gonna need like they're gonna want the big star. They're gonna wint Cody like they don't give a fun what y'all think about. Yeah, brought lesser, we want him too, and then he coming like I want to see if I had to switch somebody over, like I want to put Drew on SmackDown and then I need to see him fight Jika Fai too, like I don't know how. I don't know how this is gonna work, like like I don't know how this is gonna work somehow, but I need Drew McIntyre and Jacafa too to be face to face fight each other.
Speaker 2: So he'll just fight just because.
Speaker 3: You his cousin, Yeah, nigga, and what he gonna be like whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa. But yeah, i'd like to see Drew mcutyre go over there for women a man. I think nine needs to go back over to to Raw too, like sitting Nyan back over there because they're gonna have They're gonna have her lose eventually that belt, and then I think they're gonna need somebody to go over there because I think there's real and lift ship's gonna run run out of gas soon and then they're gonna need somebody to fight. So yeah, I think McIntire going over there to smack Down and then like Naya going over to UH to Raw probably my moves. I think they're gonna switched the belts. I think Cody's gonna go to Raw and then SmackDown is gonna get gunn there. But either way, I'm with it. I like to transfer idea.
Speaker 1: Gresh, what do you think I prefer the transfer portal I do over the the spectacle of the WW draft if I'm honest to you, Like they can literally just instead of having a full long draft, they can.
Speaker 2: Literally just.
Speaker 1: Have I guess you could say like annual transfer portals like every six six to seven months, so that way is not repetitive if they want to dedicate to the brand split and not have to keep cross branding like that, Like they can literally just switch it up every six months to where they have the gms basically collabing and talking with each other and then and then boom if not six months, every eight months because the reason I say that because you don't want to gut NXT in this portal if they do call somebody up. So but yeah, definitely at least twice a year or at least like once a year. Because the draft, if you're telling me the draft is the same people on the same show. That's just a waste of time. So I was like, whereas you just do the have everything business as usual and they have the portal and then just go with the flow kind of like uh transferring, Uh what is it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The MINU the g League to the NBA right type shit type ship. But as far as like who I feel like will go, I feel like somebody from NXC definitely needs to get called up to possibly RAW like I would definitely. I can definitely see a Rock sand Perez if she when she drops the title or if she drops the title, I don't know how they're going to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not booking if.
Speaker 1: She drops the title to Julia she I definitely see her on Raw. And even though she even though on all our people want her to some people want to hert a fast pace to the world Tide of Picture. I definitely see her going for that intercontinental title whoever is the champion, and as far as the men, definitely definitely agree with Gisel's picks, but also for I'm just gonna stick with NXT. I definitely feel like Ethan Page can go up. I feel like he doesn't need a long stint in nx T. But yeah, it's it's so many ways they can go with it. But I am intrigued with the the whole concept of a transfer portal, So yeah, that's all goay.
Speaker 7: I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I think Drew could stand to move for sure. I hope that they are gonna move Chad Gable and American Me over. I'm trying to think as far as people on SmackDown that could.
Speaker 7: Move l A n l A Knight. Yeah, l A. Knight could definitely move over to RAW.
Speaker 4: I would like to see that him just kind of getting a new fresh color paignt just different opportunities him and that intercontinental title picture, uh with like Seamus and lou.
Speaker 7: Wig and I think it'd be dope. I do. I think that's a I think that's a nice mixture of talent.
Speaker 4: I don't know that that that Cody and Gunther are gonna move, but I would like to see somebody like Dominic Mysterio move to smack Down. I'm tired of him and Judgment Day. I'm tired of that whole thing. I'm tired of him and his dad. I think it's time for Dominate to sing.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: Lated Birthday but you very own.
Speaker 4: I think it's time for him to sink or swim on his own. And and I think this would be a good time to do it, you know, so I'm with that. I think the Street Profits could stand to move to raw. I I agree with you Gresh where you say Roxane Perez could move from n x T up to the main roster. I think that would be a good move for her. I think somebody like Ethan Page would be good for that as well.
Speaker 6: And then, uh, maybe.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say wes Lee, but I don't want him to get lost in the shuffle.
Speaker 3: You know they do a small flippy niggas over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't Yeah, like I said, I don't want him to get lost in the shuffle. But somebody like like Tony DiAngelo on SmackDown I think would be cool. Nice little faction in the family or something like that, but they just got to get a little bit more serious. They can't be with the hoky joky ship.
Speaker 3: I would said, oba femi for three ones and a two to be named later to one of these shows if you like, I mean ask you a question if you were if you were in Netflix, right, who would be the ones that you needed to have, like just like just based on like what you've been seeing, because you gotta have definitely Roman bron Breaker.
Speaker 4: Well, Netflix apparently wanted Cody Roman seeing Punk for sure.
Speaker 3: Right to be like damn the Warriors was like, god, you all three of them, like USA gonna need something like give a broad Breaker and Gum through. You're like, we want them three.
Speaker 4: So we gotta see, man, we gotta see. But I definitely like the transfer portal idea. I think, uh, you know, six to eight months something like that would be a dope way to do it. I think that the draft is I don't want to say the draft is a tired concept, but I just think they never really stick to it, you feel me.
Speaker 6: So there's this idea of the transfer portal.
Speaker 4: You kind of have the option to have this constant idea of the opportunity for trades to happen between rosters and having that flexibility might be a little bit more beneficial for them, you know in the long run when it comes to continuity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like just keeping it fresh no matter what, because like we're still under the same umbrella, so like we're just going to go to a different place and see what's going over here. Well, Cody was like, Yo, I want to leave because I'm tired of my GM being buffer to me.
Speaker 4: Oba Femi you mentioned he's getting ready to take uh take on Trick Williams for the NXT Championship. He told Trick, the only reason that you're the NXT Champion is because I allowed you to be the NXT Champion. The only reason that there was a whooped that trick era is because I let it be a whooped that trick Era. And and he said, I knew from the very beginning that I could come and take that title just like that.
Speaker 6: So, uh, are we buying or are we selling?
Speaker 3: What? What? Over?
Speaker 7: Femi is saying, Man, i'muying out.
Speaker 3: Of that agree. I don't know if he saw a deadline, but this nigga won at the Buzzer by pinning two niggas at the same time and he was in the penalty box. He got out of the penalty box, beat up a nigga, live him in a penalty box, and then pinning two niggas. Yeah, and he said all that shit the trick Williams face while wearing leopard.
Speaker 2: Print, literally and trick did nothing nothing about it.
Speaker 4: Man, you that you gotta deal with Eddie Thorpe because you gotta deal with Eddie Thorpe blood, not dealing with weaver on U attacked himself. It was smart and it worked. Fuck it whatever, you know what I'm saying. That's a move that I would have thought somebody like Lexis King would have did me.
Speaker 2: They don't know what they're doing with him.
Speaker 3: The barber shop still, that's the every day problem.
Speaker 4: He in the barbershop instead of the fucking lab. Nigga, Get that ship off your.
Speaker 2: Stop, nigga, get out the cheer and get in the booth.
Speaker 4: You in the booth, sign the dog sign, turn of dope, feed records.
Speaker 6: Bro. If you're in the booth, man, because that's.
Speaker 2: Got chicken tenders.
Speaker 4: That ship is crazy. He definitely got chicken tenders. That's the signing bonus. Get you nowhere, some niggas want a million dollars. It's a signing bonus.
Speaker 6: Man, We got you, feel me, a year's supply of Chicken Tends for.
Speaker 2: You and car chargers.
Speaker 3: Car chargers. I'm saying, we got sixty dollars that you could look.
Speaker 7: At right now.
Speaker 4: Like y'all doing a little bit too much, laughing laughing at me when you start saying ship like that, I.
Speaker 3: Want to I want to find dude and we're gonna jump son like I'm wanna.
Speaker 2: Fly out there. I'm gonna fly there like you know, I.
Speaker 6: Don't even want to jump son. I don't want to put hands on bro. Nothing like that.
Speaker 7: You feel me, You guys are fucking hilarious. I want to know the story like I want to know the process.
Speaker 4: For me, like what was going through your mental You feel me like what was going through your mind?
Speaker 6: You feel me like I forget this nigga.
Speaker 7: You feel me that the nigga he was asking for it, I had to get any type ship. You feel me like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: You feel me, But I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: You're saying this, nigga, don't sound like designing when you talk.
Speaker 7: To you might might be.
Speaker 6: What little brand name off of wild Thornberry.
Speaker 3: Don nigga sound like doodle Bob talking to you, Nigga, you feel me like that's that's that ship you feel me, doodle Bobo. Saturday Night Man Events have just been touring.
Speaker 6: Beacon a fucking doodle Bob.
Speaker 7: This nigga Triple h gave Cody Rhodes.
Speaker 6: A fucking idiot box.
Speaker 7: He gave that nigga that fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: This is right, y'all think the Winged Eagle title is in that motherfucker No no, no, Patrick making imagine Mary sounds me meet, meet, me meet.
Speaker 2: And I think if in the I think if the pop up at Starducks.
Speaker 6: Squid, We're getting all mad in the what is making all those noises? A helicopter?
Speaker 3: Did you get to check my thousand jellyfish?
Speaker 9: Oh? Yeah, yes, indeed you are right. You are right, Jesse. We do got Saturday Night's main event this weekend. Damn you know what, I wish I would have found this sound like sixty four.
Speaker 4: Seconds ago, but you know what, fuck it? Uh, Saturday Night's main event is this weekend is Saturday.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, I don't know if y'all do that, but.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Sunday.
Speaker 4: Check this out though, so so, like we said last week, it's Saturday Nights main Event this weekend, but also the second Saturday Nights Main Event will take place January twenty fifth in San Antonio, Texas. This is the weekend before the Royal Rumble, so they already got number two line. The fuck up we just mentioned Jesse Ventur is gonna be on the show. He's gonna be a special guest announcer, just like he was back in the beginning beginning. You feel me right back. You feel me at it like crackheads and stealing shit out of my car. So yeah, yeah, with that on the card, we are looking at the finals for the women's US title tournament like that that will be We're either looking at in the finals Bailey, Chelsea Green Meetchen or Tiffany Stratton. Friday, we'll get both of those semi finals matches Bailey versus Chelsea Green and Tiffany Stratton versus me Chin. That will decide the finals and who will be determined as the first ever inaugural Women's US champion. Man, I still think there's there's an opportunity here for Chelsea Green to win.
Speaker 7: I still think there's an opportunity for me Chen to win. That might be your finals.
Speaker 4: They just had that feud with the dumpster match and all of that over the summer.
Speaker 7: This might be a.
Speaker 4: Chance to revisit that put the whole you feel me close the lid on it.
Speaker 6: You feel me, no pun intended, you feel me.
Speaker 7: And I don't know.
Speaker 4: It could be a toss up me Chen or Chelsea Green could get her lick back and you know what I'm saying, be the first official, or you could go with you could go with the you feel me with the for show for show and have Bailey be the first champion. I think it's a little bit too much to put it on Tiffany Stratton if she already got the briefcase in the bank.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like, I think this has Meeching written all over it. You know, I would love to see Meechen and and and Bailey go at it because they're not about to give Chelsea Green that fucking ship. I would love to see it like meechin versus Chelsea Green will be my will be my fantasy booking. You know what I'm saying That weird niggas trying to clip this ship like it would be my fantasy booking match. But I think it's gonna be Bailey in meeching somehow, and it's gonna be a baby Face on babyface type ship. And then I think Michian can pull that out. But I like the I like the Final four. I mean, I mean, I know why they're using Tiffany Stratton because you know what I'm saying, the you know the archetype you gotta go with. But and she's dope, what do you mhmm?
Speaker 1: I'm uh Naomi that one and literally caught my entire bracket. But fuck up, I was like shit, all right there. Well, I was like moving on. But if it ain't honestly, if it's not meeching, I definitely see Chelsea Green getting that dumb.
Speaker 2: And the reason why I say that is because I.
Speaker 1: Know it's cool to or it's cool to some people to knock the character or the comedy characters. But if given the opportunity, same with Michin, Chelsea Green can fucking go.
Speaker 2: Nigga go like.
Speaker 1: Like niggas like dismiss the fact that I'm like, she can go if they give her the ball, and if she wins that title, yes, it will be entertaining. But at the same time, she when that bell ring, like you know how niggas like they use Oh she's she's they're a character. But then the bell rings, Yes, the bell rings, and Chelsea can hold her.
Speaker 3: On for these women to get over just in general, because you niggas act like you respect him, but you don't, you know what I mean, Like she's an actual character. You like yo, I like that nigga she dope like she's funny. Ohin she got boos and shit, Nigga, is she doing the un prettier shit? Shout out to the un prettier man, Christian He's another pillar, He's a fifth pillar, going back to the other thing. But nigga like, yeah, she could go nigga music, like, all these women can go in this shit, and then if Chelsea wins, they can go right into her versus Piper shit. That's her first few easy easy buddy nigga.
Speaker 1: Like, and she will be extremely obnoxious. So now I really want her to wait.
Speaker 3: Right Man's that's also the best part too, like her doing some like twenty fourteen New Day shit, just fucking just with the belt.
Speaker 7: I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see it. Yeah, I think any one of these picks would be great. I think Tiffany Stradon would be the wrong way to go. It's like putting a hat on the hat, but I wouldn't be terribly upset at it.
Speaker 3: No, just the blood, little Jeff, we have too much hats.
Speaker 7: We got added to the show.
Speaker 4: Uh, Sammy z Ain versus Drew McIntyre, which is kind of like this grudge match that's just kind of gonna happen.
Speaker 7: It's like kickstarting some ship.
Speaker 4: But if you remember, and you recall, I think it was last year around this time, Drew McIntyre took Sammy z ain't out. So here we are again round two and uh, we're gonna go into a program with them, so.
Speaker 7: Salute to them on that. I don't know how the funk.
Speaker 4: That's gonna play out, but we got that in the works.
Speaker 2: We'll definitely thing.
Speaker 4: Maybe we'll see uh live. Morgan is scheduled to defend the Women's World Championship against EO Sky. There was this, uh, this moment of contention between EO and Ria Ripley on Raw this past Monday where they both kind of held the World Championship and looked at each other like, bitch this mine, bitch this mine?
Speaker 7: You feel me type so.
Speaker 4: EO versus Live, This for me is kind of just a formality. I think Live goes over here, whether it's with the help of Rikell or not. But this, this, I think leads back to back to Live and Rhea hopefully on that Juary.
Speaker 3: Six, holming for the last time ever.
Speaker 7: Please, that is not happening, man.
Speaker 3: I love both of them too, man, but damn man, how many times are you could have remember Niggas was like yo, man, how many time you go play not like us? Niggas Ya Niggasin't got no fucking song like that? Right?
Speaker 7: Are they gonna do this match? How long is this few gonna go on?
Speaker 4: I agree with you there, speaking of hopefully for the last time ever, we got Damian Priest versus Gunther versus Finn Balor and whatever mix or iteration this is. I think Damian Priest or Finn Balor could also move the fuck over the SmackDown either one of them. Take your fucking pick.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy that you brought the ship up.
Speaker 7: I think this is happening.
Speaker 4: I think this is happening, because this is how Gunthera regains his confidence by beating two niggas like over Femy.
Speaker 3: Graham. Why is Damian priest in this match?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: And I like Davy of priest Man. We've been calling him the Dashity Puerto Rican for three years now. You know what I'm saying, and I understand it. But why are you in this match, my nigga?
Speaker 4: I think he's in this match to take away the idea that he's gonna interfere in the match and cost fin the match. So one of these guys has to take the pin. It just depends on who they want to protect here.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what's with Penn Finn? So take that take that Finn hit, that Finn fall, my nigga. You know, I mean, that's what it's gonna be. It's gonna be a Finn fall by you both, and go cover them.
Speaker 7: That is hilarious. That's we got that we have.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we got those matches and then we got, of course, the main event, which is Cody Rhoads taken on Kevin Owens for the undisputed w w E Championship. This is where Cody Rhodes will likely walk out with the old school retro wing Eagle Championship that he is long wanted to have represented as the championship that he holds. So U Triple Ah seems to be giving him the opportunity to do so. And I think this is gonna be a good match, man, Like, this is the best story that they've told with Cody Rhodes as the champion since he won the title so Mania forty. In my opinion, that should have been great, like the joint with AJ, the joints with AJ both You Feel Me, and even the one that he had with Kevin Owens at Bash in Berlin. But this bringing back this even bringing back the story of that match with Cody and his leg, how he was trying to fake like I'm not really hurt, you feel me, I'm alright, I'm cool. And then Kevin didn't want to target this past Friday when Cody took on Chad Gable, Chad Gable was targeting the leg. Cody was, you know, feigning injury and.
Speaker 3: Shit like that.
Speaker 4: And then at the end of the match, once he defeated Chad Gable, Kevin Owens decided to attack that leg and they had this whole brawl so.
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, what are you guys thinking about this?
Speaker 4: Do you got First of all, do you guys think there's any surprises to CG I'm not going to you.
Speaker 7: I'm not even going boy we are.
Speaker 4: I want to know what you guys are thinking as far as if there are any surprises on this show, as far as title changes and uh, you know which one that might be, if any, and where do you think they're going with this, this whole story with Cody and Kevin Owens, Gresh.
Speaker 7: I want your opinion.
Speaker 1: I feel like if they do have a shock, I can more so see the WWE title changing hands than the world title, and that's just how interesting they have for KO. But also I can see them just saying fuck Gresh and fuck his opinion, and.
Speaker 2: We're just going to have Cody retain.
Speaker 1: But as far as like I see where they're going with this, I definitely see them as leading to a Randy Orton return. I definitely see a Randy ord return, if not at satura Nights Man event, it's definitely on down the line because they Cody is fighting for Randy and and for him getting dropped on his neck. The stack of domes he called a neck in the words of stone Coat Steve Austin. But as far as like where they go with this, they can they that could be the surprise.
Speaker 2: They can have Randy come back and kind of.
Speaker 1: Just swerve us and be like, yeah, Ko's right, and then drops Cody and that can kick start their feud. There's so many ways it can go. That's why that's the beauty behind this too. And it's like I say, I've been saying this for the past couple of weeks. It's like I can't really predict where they're going with this, and that's what I enjoy. It's like not feeling too predictable. But also, did Koe even resign with w w B? So it's like that like, if he's not staying, then I don't see them putting the title him.
Speaker 7: I'm not particularly sure. I think he did, but I don't. I can't say.
Speaker 2: No one knows but Ko and ww SO.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I definitely the shock factor would definitely be Cody losing the title of the KO after bringing back to Wing Eagle.
Speaker 3: Yo. That'd be fucking hilarious. Hey yo, I think like when my hot tache m h I damning in want fucking Cody to lose, because I think he's more interesting when he's chasing the dream instead of when he has it. Hm hmm, you know what I mean. Like, and then Kate, like I think Ko's Ko's been my favorite part of this, Like Grandma's right, Like this is the best thing that Cody's done since he's got the fucking belt, all right, because he's been running around being metro booming everywhere, you know what I mean, since since you got the belt, nigga, like you ain't really fought nobody like that. And then like the last match that you had with Ko, you know what I'm saying, it didn't really feel like nothing because it felt like a charity case, like like I'm I'm giving this to you because you deserve it, and a nigga whould have fucked for you to tell me what I deserve, motherfucker. Like, so it's it's a yo if Ko was the winning, especially like he's been so fucking areas. But then like justifiably hilarious and just just just dickheadish, like just justifiablee though, And I think I want Cody to just to give it up because SmackDown's gonna need something. You can get it back eventually, or you can go the SmackDown when we put gun through at and then you can fight gun Through for the World Heavyway Bettle Heavyweight Belt, and then we can have Ko and Roman fight. I think I think Ko needs to win. Man, you want to make a splash, you want to make a nigga watch it next to us Saturday Night main event. Kyo gotta win.
Speaker 4: You can Cody, you can have Cody retain and you can have an appearance by the Rock. You can have uh something happened with the Roman Rains bloodline. I mean, I know they're not booked on the show for matches and ship like that, but I mean like a segment or something like that. I'm just trying to think like as far as uh, what's Saturday Night its main event? Like there would be these like these segments of like ship happening. You feel me like we're looking at like five matches and I'm just like, what what are the what's gonna be like the moments in between that they're gonna fill this in with, Like could they take this opportunity to address some issues with one seeing punk?
Speaker 7: He said this Nigga Seth Rawlins. No, let me, let me not start there, he said.
Speaker 4: The the quarterback is back. Second string players gotta sit back on the bench you call.
Speaker 3: Get back over.
Speaker 4: And that's why if you look at the thumb nail for this show, in this episode, it's a photo of seeing Punk and it says like professional jealousy. I'm wondering, like if that's like the root of the issues between him and Seth Rollins, just because like there's always this whole back and forth undercutting, taking shots and jabs at one another. Both of you are super successful, you used to be friends. You kind of tried to tell the story here of you know why Cmpunk doesn't necessarily get along with him or why he thinks maybe there's like a.
Speaker 7: Why he thinks like what he thinks the root of the issue.
Speaker 4: Is with with with Seth Rollins. And I don't know, man, where do you guys think? We Let me ask you guys this, can we stretch this to WrestleMania because there was some report that was put in the notes here about this possibly being looked at as a match that they can throw on the first raw on Netflix. Or would you hold off or would you would you go ahead and run it.
Speaker 3: Then, I mean, why not why not run it at WrestleMania and when you wanted to start it? When Seth was mad at Survivor Series last year when he came back, you know what I'm saying, Like he was the one that was all boisterous and ship and like blah blah blah, like oh what the fuck are you doing? The air type ship? And so why not try this like something like that, like when you're that mad for no reason, because like seeing your pug was real. That Nigga was real fucking like justifiably douchebaggy, but not really because he was like, yo, man, I shielded you when you were here that he was like he remember that, Like remember that when like Nigga, like I try to purk off. I tried to put fucking I tried to put cashes on on in your spot, but you know they said you, oh yeah, he was supposed to be in Roman spot. He was like I want tie of black, I want Dean and I want cash his on. Oh. They was like, yo, get catch zone as the funk out of here.
Speaker 2: They said, oh no, oh no Nigga.
Speaker 3: So so he was that shit is like shit like that, like the way that Punk built that shit with Drew, Like niggasn't even though that Drew was that bad that niggas fall for like nine months. So like Drew wasn't that boisterous when Punk came out and c Viar series last year when he walked out and ship, like Drew just walked out and then they had a whole other thing and that like you, like you're really mad, right, Like Nigga, you was supposed to be me after I left. You know what I'm saying. They gave you the ball, you know what I'm saying. And then you're like you okay, but you treaded water like you treaded water, you know what I'm saying. You was saying you was a guppy. You know what I'm saying. You were a big fish and a big pond that wasn't that big until the real shark came over here, nigga, and then you realize the ocean that you were in. Nigga, Like he was really fucking le yo. He's sonning self robbers niggas. You're the one that was talking that ship on Twitter. Nigga. I ain't say nothing to you like you're the one with the issue and now you're the one without the belt. So I don't even want to talk to you though, boy, And that shit gonna really make self man. WrestleMania, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that, and I like the fact that they went that rock.
Speaker 1: He was like, Bro, the only reason why I had problem with you because you had the world title.
Speaker 2: Now you have nothing. What am I wasting my time for? Why are we here.
Speaker 7: Too?
Speaker 3: Nigga? You had a problem with me. You should have been faught me. Nigga, I've been here for a whole year now, like where you been?
Speaker 7: Well, you got hurt too.
Speaker 2: Remember remember you broke your back and your knee.
Speaker 4: And then you got tsunami six to eighteen times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you ain't got no rib no more. Your ribs is Linguini literally Ri.
Speaker 7: Kobe is wild Colby.
Speaker 1: But then Seth's comeback was at least our main event a WrestleMania.
Speaker 3: The next morning. That you gotta say, you gotta throw that shit this place so quick. That's what get you night one. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like, Seth, you were able to do that, But are you a bigger star than seeing punk?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 7: Have you been to.
Speaker 4: Attain the career earnings at Seeing Punk, brother, Like, I'm just wondering, like, because there's levels to this.
Speaker 7: You feel me like, yeah, Seeing Punk.
Speaker 4: May have not been able to main event at WrestleMania, but it's like they kind of gave you that as an anomaly because of you feel me the situation with the Rock. I don't know if Seeing Punk and Seth would have been able to pull off the main event of Night one without that situation. I'm not saying that they would not have, but I'm just saying, like there's a possibility that it may not have happened.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it would have been at a choice, but I'm just saying, let's let's not let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here. Seth, Like, you're better in bringing than Seeing Punk. But do you have that aura? Do you have that that you feel me like? Do you have that fan base? Do you have that that that I don't I don't know if Seth got that. You feel me like seeing Punk you feel Boxy. I don't know Boxy.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 4: He might have had Oxley, but I don't know if he got ooxy.
Speaker 3: Because I see him Punk because Seth It's like, Yo, at least I've made it in WrestleMania. He could be like, was that because of you?
Speaker 2: Or is that because Dwayne.
Speaker 3: Or everybody else el was in that match?
Speaker 6: Was that because of you? Because you was on a plane with Dwayne?
Speaker 3: Because a lot of opening I seen a lot of opening WrestleMania, Open the Knights that you did too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm definitely interested to see where they take this, if the Paul Hayman favor has anything to do with this beef, where that kind of goes. What seeing Punk's next move is. He dropped a lot of hints in that promo in regards to not even in regards to but like, there's a lot of different roads that I could take to WrestleMania. I'm trying to finish my story.
Speaker 7: You feel me? Like what you're trying to.
Speaker 6: Say, Bro, you feel me?
Speaker 4: Because if you're trying to come at the King of the South, Bro, like we could do this, we can do.
Speaker 3: This, phone them Grave, you know what I'm saying up from the rack.
Speaker 4: But there's definitely a lot of offshoot directions that they could push and pull different stories, maybe just in case the Rock doesn't show up or the Rock is unavailable to fully admit to a match here Russell Maine forty one.
Speaker 7: But I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 4: I just think they've got all these other options that they kind of want to piece together some storyboards for when they kind of pull the trigger on them.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, like browman and seeing punk Summer Slam.
Speaker 4: Youah mad life, you know like that, like that Mark my fucking words.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm thinking, man.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's all I got, man, I don't know if we have anything else, I'm gonna go ahead and throw it to the notes real quick, you guys, Spig.
Speaker 2: Of the Moves. Charlotte Flair might be coming back.
Speaker 4: Sh Charlotte, Yeah, that was a Rustle Bolts. It could happen as soon as a Saturday Night's main event. So I listen when we talk about moments and things that could happen as far as like really attracting viewership and really trying to make a splash and making these Saturday Night's main event shows really special. That's something that you could do. Charlotte Live on NBC. You seel me, ship no Flair, you see me.
Speaker 7: And something like you could really go crazy crazy you the any so I think that'll be dope.
Speaker 6: That would definitely be dope.
Speaker 7: I'll be interested to see that.
Speaker 2: You're speaking going crazy the crowd going crazy on New.
Speaker 3: Day, Yo. I love the heel ship man. We talked. We talked about this ship on the on the one hundred too, you know what I mean, Like, I want to see how this sh is gonna go. I want to see how this is gonna because you gotta put the belt on them, like one of these belts is going to us, nigga, and then I want to see I was like we're talking about like I want to see how the dynamic of them being the tag team and then just like how the moves is going to change and ship because like once you become hell, Like I'm like that little flippy kick, you know what I'm saying, a little troubling paradise, you know what I mean, Like that ship ain't gonna work. This We're talking about Ricochet hit niggas with the with the spirit gun. Like you go, like these niggas gonna get a spirit gun. They're gonna be no more walking on the ropes for an elbow nigga. Like listen, We're gonna hold you up like like the like the Bucks doing the V the e VP trigger. We would need some ship like that where we just hold you up and then we just kick you in the face at the same time and then like it's just like this ship, yo, this New Day ship. It's so genius man, mm hmm. And it's all because of us black people.
Speaker 7: He said, this is not your fault. Well, thanks, Samy, I appreciate that. Brother.
Speaker 3: He was like, so after one day, he said, we gave you ten years of positivity and one day you're gonna been met. You know what. Fuck y'all give me this camera, give me this camera. We woulda filled ourselves coming out.
Speaker 6: They said the first time Xavier fil some ship.
Speaker 7: All right, hey man, hey man, y'all stay off them sights. Man, all right, hey, now see now exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: People believe in.
Speaker 3: Him that it was the white girl that did that. He didn't know, he didn't know, he knew what was going on. That was brad mad nigga. He was the one. I was like.
Speaker 6: He was like, you feel doesn't that nigga that disappeared? You feel me?
Speaker 7: And jumped off because you know he was wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two of the niggas still got dressing jobs.
Speaker 7: We're working at Delhi, the publics and.
Speaker 2: Some ship.
Speaker 3: They can take of the spider man, nigga.
Speaker 2: Don't put him nowhere near my food.
Speaker 3: Yo, please, nigga you have you ain't had no gloves on taking the pictures?
Speaker 7: Glove all right?
Speaker 3: They got a piece of chicken figure.
Speaker 4: Listen, Doug, make sure y'all y'all, Uh, what shipp there mine?
Speaker 7: We ain't gonna know.
Speaker 4: Holidays coming up, y'all. Be easy, man, y'all have a good weekend. Uh, don't be letting dope break into your car and bite your chicken strips, yo, your undipped chicken strips.
Speaker 6: The nerve that's dry.
Speaker 3: He looked at the barbecue sauce, was like, nah, I don't need that, even though it's been in the car for twenty four hours.
Speaker 6: Y'all do y'all things? Man, I hope y'all.
Speaker 7: Oh, hey, fuck? Why am I bullshitting?
Speaker 6: If y'all here right now?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you have hit the light button, but you should hit the like button. If you not subscribe to the YouTube, make sure you subscribe to the YouTube.
Speaker 7: Hit the light button. Join us Saturday, nice main event, post show, We're gonna come for the talks of.
Speaker 2: Game and see what happens.
Speaker 7: See what happens?
Speaker 6: You feel me?
Speaker 7: Anything surprising that happens.
Speaker 4: Charlotte pop up, Charlotte return, Cody lose the title, Randy Orton pop up and return? Uh, you know who knows anything under the sun. You feel me, But we'll be here to talk about it and chop it up with y'all. You feel yourself, y'all want to slide, you feel me, kick your feet up and make yourself comfortable.
Speaker 7: You're more than welcome to do that.
Speaker 4: But if not, tap in next week right here, same time, same place, same channel, Just missing you tell me. But until next week, until Saturday, take care of yourselves and each other.
Speaker 7: But make sure you do well.
Speaker 4: Indeed, follow us at the Enemy's p three on all social media platforms.
Speaker 7: Follow the Champ Jizzle, talk to him, yo, man.
Speaker 3: Big Champ gizzling. I'm saying, God, they got the belt for a little bit, y'all. You know I mean at Yeah, that's me, Yeah, underscore, that's underscored me with to ease. I mean, I will be there Saturday. I thought I wasn't gonna be there Saturday because I was to have some obligations, but that's not till Sunday morning, so we straight.
Speaker 6: I don't think we invited you.
Speaker 3: You can't invite me blood. I'm thirty three and one of the original I.
Speaker 7: Just saying, you're more than welcome to take the night off.
Speaker 3: So I might be there. Oh I might not ship.
Speaker 7: It just kind of depends on what the fuck I feel like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But he gave me permission.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you might have a chicken strip that you have said you see what I mean, and then decided to double back.
Speaker 3: About to eat it at my house. I might show up with a chicken strip. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Just possible.
Speaker 6: You're gonna beget uh as you work.
Speaker 3: Sorry, okay, Oh no, I was gonna say, follow Ben. You know what I'm saying. At the Son of Month is underscore or underscored the Son of Mars underscore. He's a little under the weather right now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But we missed you when I said you feel me my story about the dope ship while I was here, and he's not.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was saying he shout out to Ben, you're saying the doping ain't my chicken.
Speaker 7: A side like that? Shout out to Ben, He's not a dopeing but.
Speaker 6: Dophine records.
Speaker 4: You feel me uh at the at Underscored, the Son of Mars Underscore.
Speaker 7: Make sure you follow my brother, man.
Speaker 3: You feel me always.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, Graham, meet me there, be me there. Don't meet me there, you feel me, see me there. Don't don't take hand sanitizer out my car. You niggas on bullshit.
Speaker 6: G what's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got hand sanitized in my car. Uh, at my house and right in front of me. But if you want to kick it with your boy for the rest of the year and beyond, you can follow me at his gresh on x Twitter whatever you want to call it. I call it Twitter because the mama name of Twitter. I'm gonna keep calling it Twitter. You can follow me ao is Brush everywhere else and yeah, this is the only place you will be seeing me for the rest of the year because everything else is on hiatus from your boy until twenty twenty five. But as far as everything goes, yeah, man, just continue to support the support the family, support the crew, because we all family here, we all friends. Yeah, it's a good time, good vines, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: But yeah, like make sure y'all take care of yourselves and each other. But we'll see y'all Saturday. We'll see y'all next week. Stay tapped in, stay tuned, and stay.
Speaker 7: Dangerous like that.
Speaker 4: That's how you do that. You then, I know you all trying to Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, got damn.
Speaker 13: Some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 3: Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 13: Some of you don't belong in the category. Oh no, no, no, no, no no no, I waday no. When I get nervous, I tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Mhm.