Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's Tony Tawn Monday. It's only Monday, my bad, but we're the JV Show. Thanks for being here. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. We do have crazy cash. It's back you guys, So every hour we're going to have your chance to win that one thousand dollars that is on standby first the first talkback of the day.
Speaker 4: More JV Show, Happy Monday, it's me driver. I was wondering if you kid answer one of my questions. I was wondering who started working there first? Was it Graham or was it Selena? Because I remember JV used to say that Graham was nothing but a kid. He was fresh out of either high school or prison when he started working there. And then also Selena, she was saying, oh, well, first question I asked Graham when he started working. So I was wondering if you can answer.
Speaker 5: Thank you for that talkback. Hose the truck driver, always entertaining yes, love his talkback me too. Do you want to handle that one? A Selenier? You would like me to handle that?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a very it's a complex answer because Graham did work here first before the JV Show. There was the doghouse and Graham was there and I was a wee baby in the blue probably.
Speaker 5: Yeah, walked to a little bassinet.
Speaker 3: Like technically you were here first, but then doghouse gets fired, JB show comes back to wild Thing for nine, and then I was here on the JV Show before you, and.
Speaker 2: Then you got brought one.
Speaker 3: And then there was that first question I ever asked you when we first met, which was I can't say it on the air, Nope, so we cannot repeat that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I would ask you that was.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I was testing the waters to see how like fun you were. Yeah, and I was like laid back and if you were someone that's going to run to HR for everything.
Speaker 5: And I did the lengthy final. Your HR finals began that day and it's only grown larger. I haven't had a meeting with you about that, but not yet.
Speaker 7: So you guys, I started working here at like what you're twenty seven and.
Speaker 5: A half twenty seven halfs right as an intern, like as in the third grade. Oh wow, my parents there, you gotta work. You'll go get a joke.
Speaker 3: You're living for yourself, you know, and I did you learn the value of a dollar that way?
Speaker 8: That's right, You're inspiring.
Speaker 2: I love that. Thank you, Graham. Do you have a good weekend?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was, well, it was kind of a busy weekend, you guys. My wife was in Aspen all weekend for work.
Speaker 2: Oh did you run into the kardash They're there all the time.
Speaker 5: Are they?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've heard it's a great vacationing spot.
Speaker 5: A lot of rich people Aspen Aspen. Well, actually, she missed her flight on Friday to Aspen, and I'm one of these people, like all of these people missing their flights, Like, what are you doing? My wife is now one of those people. And so she was driving. I don't know if she's texting me. She's like, oh my god, running like I'm not going to make in time because she had to check a bag. She had a lot of work stuff. She had a huge suitcase full of all this stuff she had to bring to this event that was on Saturday in Aspen, and she was in a panic because she's like, if I don't get there in time, you know, they cut off the bag. She could have made the flight, but they cut off the checked bag time, and of course she missed that by eight minutes. And I'm texting her like, why aren't you parking in short term parking? She's like, I don't know, I'm on the tram from long term bargaining. I'm like, you're never gonna make it, and she didn't soundstul so then and there was no other flights, so then she had to fly. Originally she was flying. Originally she was flying La to Aspen, so she had to lay over in La and then okay, now there's no flights to Aspen. Then she had to fly Phoenix to Denver. Okay, you made it to Colorado. But guess what, Denver and Aspen cut far apart. So then she had to rent a car and drive for four hours in the dark at night. So she love here like eight am. She didn't get to Aspen till like eleven pm. It was a long day for her on Friday. I felt bad for her, but also like, get to the airport earlier, you know, like you know, just.
Speaker 2: Like slightly, that sounds awful.
Speaker 5: So she made it there. So then it was just me and the kids all weekend long, which you know is just oh great, dad and kid bonding time aka me fighting with two kids, your time now. We had fun though. We went and saw the new Pixar movie Elio on Friday night that came out on Fridays.
Speaker 2: It's not I feel like billboards for it.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about that movie.
Speaker 5: Some kid that wants to get abducted.
Speaker 2: Oh what the heck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like he wants he doesn't feel like he fits in here on earth, so he's like aliens, come get me.
Speaker 3: By aliens, not like kidnapps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's get abducted by aliens.
Speaker 2: That's if I was kind of abduction. We're talking here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, it's.
Speaker 2: Not like really dark.
Speaker 5: Okay, A bunch of candy is always like my puppy, I'll give you free candy for kids. Yeah, it's not that you get abducted by aliens and the aliens do come and get him. So out of ten I give it, like, uh, it's not it didn't you know Rock My World or anything. There's some there's better, you know, Pixar movies out there, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good rating rating.
Speaker 5: Your family will love it, The kids will love it. It was fun Okay, it was cute.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: The JV show Wild ninety four to nine Time four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: So we are now in the seventh week of the Didy trial and it's nearing an end, you guys. Prosecutors said they plan to rest their case today and then the defense said their case will likely take a day or two to present, so we're getting down to the final days. Diddy himself will not give any testimony, shocking.
Speaker 5: Congrats to the Oklahoma City Thunder they are NBA champions. They meet the Indiana Pacers last night in Game seven the Finals, one oh three to ninety one, behind twenty nine points from Finals MVP Shay Gilgess Alexander and unfortunately an injury to Pacers star Tyrese Haliburton. He went down the first quarter with an achilles injury couldn't return. So basketball fans will always be left wondering what might have happened in that game had he played the whole time. But that sports and the Thunder, our first time ever champions in Oklahoma City.
Speaker 7: Go met a very warm start to your week. Beautiful day with hides in the upper seventies to mid eighties. Wins will pick up in the afternoon, though at about ten to twenty miles power, but still beautiful day and joy it.
Speaker 5: Hey, Aquarius, besties, your day today is going to be an eight. Although you are currently being stretched by a challenging situation, as you're about to see, there's positive change on the horizon. Focus on seeing this through and consider putting a romance on the back burner for a few days. How does it sound? Oh that sucks whatever?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: So, Jess, you finally went and got your beef checked out and they found mold.
Speaker 6: I guess not quite.
Speaker 2: What was it? So I bought some beef jerky.
Speaker 5: Oh, beef jerky, Yeah.
Speaker 8: That beef, got it.
Speaker 7: I bought some beef jerky on Friday, you guys, because you're trying to get my protein up.
Speaker 5: Okay, so get home. Is that just like a lot of salty?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, Okay, okay, there's some protein.
Speaker 2: I open it.
Speaker 7: Up and I'm like, it looks a little different, and it has looked other times. I'm like, is it I don't remember it having certain white spots on there before?
Speaker 8: And so I'm like, hmm.
Speaker 7: So I get a piece that doesn't have any any white spots on it and I eat it.
Speaker 8: That one was fine, and.
Speaker 7: Then I like, I am still kind of curious about why the color looks off in some pieces. So I look closer, pull out a piece, and you guys, there is full on mold, like fuzzy, buzzy white spots, moldy spots on this beef jerky that I had.
Speaker 8: Put it in your mouth, and it'd.
Speaker 7: Be like.
Speaker 2: That's when I get to the first piece.
Speaker 7: But then after that, I was like, oh my gosh, you gotta be kidding me right now, Like it's a freshly open bag, like it doesn't expire to what like twenty twenty seven something like that, because beef jerky lasts forever, right, And so now I'm like, hello, this was expensive, Like beef drink.
Speaker 2: It's like eight dollars for a tiny expensive.
Speaker 5: Even when you get the big one from Costco and it's like sixteen bucks, that's still doesn't last more.
Speaker 8: Than it's the tiniest pieces. And so I'm like half of these pieces are.
Speaker 6: Filled with mold. I probably already ate some mold or.
Speaker 7: Something, but like, is it can I get a refund.
Speaker 3: Can I take this too? Did you consider posting it to try to go viral?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you shouldn't. Do you think this is beef?
Speaker 2: Do you think this is viral worthy?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I think I need to let it get more moldy.
Speaker 3: Because anytime somebody finds a caterpillar in their salad or frog, anything.
Speaker 7: Like viral right instantly, and then they would have sent me like a year supply.
Speaker 5: Yes, other beef jerky companies would have been reaching out to you, like, don't worry about that moldy brand. We'll give you a lifetime supply of our brand, viral beef jerky queen. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wait, so okay, so you guys, let's say this was you guys, right, huh? Are you taking it back to the store to get a refund? Because I really considered that I saved my receipt.
Speaker 5: Actually, I would have already gone viral disappointment, retired on Big Beach Jurkey money that you're going.
Speaker 2: To go to the store and get your eight bucks back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna be like, prove it. How do we know you didn't add the mold to this year?
Speaker 6: They all say, we don't know how you.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 7: Okay, So my only two options were either go back and get a refund or call that number on the back of the packaging to be like, hey, you with moldy, you have to post it that way they feel pressured to give you more stuff. But I hasn't it and they don't even see it. And then I'm just being a Karen.
Speaker 5: Do you still have the moldy jerky or now you got to take it out of the bottom of the trash?
Speaker 7: Can I think it's still there because I think I was still contemplating whether or not I.
Speaker 2: Was going to go back to the store.
Speaker 5: That's a key ingredient. We need to have the evidence here. How do I know you didn't add the mold to Yeah, I add it.
Speaker 7: I have the receipt of when I bought it. How do you add molds to something?
Speaker 5: Took some off the rest of your moldy onto the beef jerky on there. We've seen this beef jerkey stand before, cared for.
Speaker 3: These kinds of questions. Yeah, what would you answer me? How the molds get there? Just how'd you add it?
Speaker 5: Did you leave us in a hot car with the bag opened?
Speaker 7: I didn't, did not. I bought the beef jerky. I went home and that same day, it wasn't even an hour later that I opened the beef jerkey bag, very carefully, very happy to prove.
Speaker 3: That a jerky from a package from two years ago, and then put it in this one.
Speaker 8: Yes, you guys, I would never survive.
Speaker 2: You know, you're not getting that.
Speaker 5: Is why I questioned all the viral videos of people opening stuff and something's wrong or something's in their burger or whatever. It's because like, I don't know, I feel like you just put it there because you just wanted to go viral.
Speaker 3: I feel like when they find stuff in their salads, though, I feel like that's pretty common.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, I mean it is common to find stuff and produce and stuff. You know, they're living things. It's it's just you know, the way the way the you know, agriculture works. But I question a lot of the validity of I mean, basically every video I see online, I.
Speaker 7: Don't if it's like a little mouse, you know, they'll they'll find like little mice in there sometimes and then I'm like, Okay, that seems kind of legit.
Speaker 5: Dude, you should put a mouse in there too.
Speaker 3: Do you have any No, But I could go catch one.
Speaker 6: I throw my cat out the door so she.
Speaker 2: Could go get me weld mouse.
Speaker 5: Now you're gonna go viral Old Queen, Yes, Mold Queen, Yes, Bold Queen.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 6: So let's talk about mourning raves.
Speaker 8: Have you guys heard about this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, So gen zers want to make this more of a thing. We have heard in the.
Speaker 7: Past that gen zers are kind of the generation that doesn't really want you gen Z.
Speaker 5: I'm like on the cusp of baby boomers. No gen Z and birthday older I remember.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: No, but we have heard of gen zers being a little bit more sober curious and not wanting to drink as much, kind of prioritizing health a.
Speaker 8: Little bit more.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 7: This tracks with that there is a trend of gen zers who want to organize more morning raves that are fueled by coffee or macha instead of alcohol and replacing that with like a Nike instead of the nightclub. Basically doing a morning race.
Speaker 5: So you get a Starbucks triple shot espresso, whatever the thing that Selena orders, and then just like go to a rave and then just go like sweat dancing with like a bunch of other randos. Rave.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like party it up, socialize, but you're.
Speaker 5: In the morning you're doing awful.
Speaker 6: No, but you're doing that.
Speaker 5: In the morning morning breath like a mean no.
Speaker 3: And it's like how often do you want to get out of bed and then just start like socializing and talking to me?
Speaker 5: No, I don't want to see anybody. You're talking on front least the first hours.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but this is better because then you get your socializing and partaing out of the way, and then you have the rest of your day to You're already energized, you already got your coffee in, You have you know, the energy to now go through your day and it's not messing with your responsibilities.
Speaker 5: But what happens if you meet somebody at the rave and one thing leads to another and you want to like go back to their place and they're like, no, this is just a morning thing, we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Or you get back home.
Speaker 5: I thought that was the whole plenty going to a rave.
Speaker 3: You get back to someone, find somebody's house, but.
Speaker 2: It's like eleven am. That's weird, it's like daytime.
Speaker 8: Well, then you get that out of the way.
Speaker 2: I'm still cooking breakfast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, their kids are like screaming, Like you said you didn't have any kids, like at the rave, Like no, I was lying. Yeah, this is weird.
Speaker 6: Wait, you guys are not here for this.
Speaker 3: No, what happens like actual fun, like going out at nighttime smashing streets with you.
Speaker 7: I get you walk a shame for here would be at like three pm, so you could still do the walk of shame.
Speaker 8: It just would be much earlier.
Speaker 5: To blend into regular life.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: I mean as much as I like nightlife and going out, I see the reason why people like this because then you get that out of the way.
Speaker 6: Let's say you party a little too hard, Okay.
Speaker 8: You have enough time to go home and take a nap.
Speaker 6: You wake up, and you still have the rest of your days.
Speaker 3: Like no one goes out partying with the intention of like, Okay, I'm gonna get my partying out of the way so that can continue my responsibilities later today.
Speaker 5: Go home and nap and yeah, but be there to watch Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 7: But like you, but like you guys, right, you guys that have a busier schedule with kids. Maybe this is the only way that, like you get to socialize with your friends, Like would you not do it if that?
Speaker 8: If you got invited to.
Speaker 5: Drop the kids off? And then just like at some day range, we're just like Selena, We're just taking shots of espresso and shots of espresso and like body shots of espresso. Oh, it's getting weird the shots. This sounds stupid.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: It's more of a wellness focused social gathering. We've heard of run clubs.
Speaker 7: Those are huge things, so maybe that's better sign run club and then it.
Speaker 3: Tracks with this generation. I'm not saying it doesn't. I just will not be partaking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 6: Wow, I'm still in So if anybody's doing it.
Speaker 2: Are regular raves still a thing?
Speaker 5: Sure they are, but not like they once were.
Speaker 6: No, they I feel like they are still.
Speaker 5: You feel like the rave scene is as big as it was during I don't know what the big rave years were, but there were some pretty big rave years where they were.
Speaker 7: Maybe not as big as then, but still very very popular.
Speaker 5: When the last time you went to one, it's been a.
Speaker 2: While, but are you actually gone to one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I have never been to a Halloween rave ones and so everybody was dressed.
Speaker 2: You have a pacifier.
Speaker 8: No, why would I have a different They have.
Speaker 5: Some block party in Selenas that they're calling Halloween rave. That is I don't think maybe you know, if I remember correctly, in some like abandoned warehouse and there un till like six am. I don't think you were at a rave.
Speaker 3: No, I was at a rave, but I like an actual one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess, not an actual one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is like put on the local fire department.
Speaker 9: Which you should always do, by the way.
Speaker 5: Some animal shelter or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's not a real rain, but dog, what's wrong with saving animals and partying at the same Nothing, But it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not a real rain we're talking about. That's all we're saying.
Speaker 7: You guys are talking like e DC sweet kid or no, I.
Speaker 3: Mean closer, but so not like the like the illegal raves.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, yeah, then I guess I don't know about those.
Speaker 2: I've never been to one, either legal or illegal. So all right, Grandma, I feel like you would have gone to at least the couple back in the day.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I mean there were very there were several, like late night clubs and stuff that we go to. I don't know if you call it a full on rave.
Speaker 2: Did you have a pacifier?
Speaker 5: Of course I did.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 10: God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the jay Z throw.
Speaker 3: In some shade at Kanye West.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Beyonce is still on her Cowboy Carter tour. Right yesterday, they're performing, jay Z makes a surprise appearance. He comes out and they performed a bunch of songs together. It actually looked really really cool.
Speaker 2: This is never mind.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to go on to this fiance's tour, but it was a very amazing moment. Right for last night's crowd, they performs Crazy in Love together, they performed.
Speaker 6: Drunk in Love.
Speaker 3: Jay Z also performed his song Paris that he did with Kanye West, and he switched up some of the lyrics. Now to give you some context, I mean, nobody likes Kanye right now, but especially not jay Z and Beyonce after Kanye said some really foul things about their children.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: So jay Z's on stage last night and there's a part of the song where he says, I might let you meet yay, but changed that lyric might let you meet b Beyonce? Very telling, I mean very telling.
Speaker 5: But wouldn't you do?
Speaker 2: Did you even Kanye a shout out?
Speaker 5: I'm surprised you performed that song at all.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, so many others point maybe he wanted a reason to him, way to him, sneakily.
Speaker 5: He wants to be able to draw attention to it. Yeah, but like if somebody ever said those things about my kids, Oh it's publicly or privately, We're never friends.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom got into a huge explosive argument. I already told you that they are basically gonna split up. All the sources are saying they're already pretty much separated, but they're not gonna officially split until after Katie finishes up her tour. So, according to the Daily Mail, they got into a huge fight You're never gonna guess over what her wanting to be an astronaut and he called it Apparently this was already a source of a lot of stress, like when the space flight first happened, because Orlando just thought it was ridiculous. And so they get into this argument and he said that it was embarrassing. It was very like cringe worthy for her.
Speaker 2: To do this flight and the whole thing looked ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And he's telling her this and she is just spiraling, according to sources, because her feelings are so hurt, and she thought this is going to be the one thing that he was going to be supportive of and he's not. And then, to make things worse, Katie feels like he's being so shady because he's insisting on going to Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez's wedding even though she can't go because remember that it overlaps with one of her tour dates. And so she's like, how are you talking all this ish about me going to space when you're going to the wedding of the very people who made it possible for me to go, and they're.
Speaker 2: More my friends than yours.
Speaker 3: Why are you even going? But he's going without her and it's causing like more tension between them.
Speaker 5: That does seem a little odd. And if you were Jeff Bezos and Lawren Sanchez and here's this guy sort of publicly, I mean, he's not saying it to the public, but we're getting reports of what he's saying right, oh, yeah, he's ripping on the space flight and how ridiculous it is and all this stuff. Are you are you gonna be like, you might want to sit this wedding now, I might take.
Speaker 2: A step back. Yeah, but you can't uninvite him at this point.
Speaker 5: You're one of the richest guys on the planet. I don't think he listens to any other I don't think that's true. The dude can make his own rules.
Speaker 3: By the way that wedding is supposed to go down, or the wedding festivities. I don't know if there's like a pre celebration day, but that is supposed to start tomorrow in Venice. Did you see they had a foam party on a yacht over the weekend?
Speaker 5: What is this college spring Drake?
Speaker 2: I know that's what it was. Giving It was very weird to see.
Speaker 3: Bezos kind of phone party on his yacht.
Speaker 5: I thought the pandemic he had us think a lot of the gross things we were doing and just eliminating some of them, and I thought foam parties was one of the things that I just didn't make the cut. We're just like, yeah, that's kind of gross.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have all.
Speaker 5: Right, put your v's up, you guys, put your ves because the Golden State Valkyries are outperforming all of their preseason projections. Last night, the Valkyries hosted the Connecticut Sun at Chase Center totally pounded them eighty seven to sixty three. Now, to be fair the Sun, the Connecticut Sun, they're not good. That was their sixth straight loss. They have just two wins on the season. But the Valkyries also beat Kaitlyn Clark in the Indiana Fever as you remember this past Thursday, and with those two wins, they are now seven and six on the season. This is very noteworthy because Vegas didn't put any respect on these v's during the preseason, with some respect on my vs. Granted the team was a pretty big unknown this is their first season, but Vegas had their total win projection eight and a half wins. Well, they have seven already, like I said, and THENBA season is forty games, so they just have to win. Slena, could you get your calculator, Well, I can get I'll get the calculator out for you. Let me just get the seventh because their forty game season, they're seven and six. To get past eight and a half wins on the season. They have to win just two of their next how many more games?
Speaker 3: Two of their eight plus no seven?
Speaker 2: Just three?
Speaker 5: How many?
Speaker 2: Did you just say forty three the whole season?
Speaker 5: Thirty three would imply that they've only played seven games so far to their.
Speaker 2: Seventh sorry seven, yes, twenty seven.
Speaker 5: I didn't think that was going to take a whole segment. Was running out of calculator sound effect there? Geez. Yeah, So they just need to win two more on their next twenty seven. They would pass it the.
Speaker 2: Moment they have to win one and a half more.
Speaker 5: You really should have been betting very heavily on the VSE preseason in Vegas and you'd be cashing pretty much.
Speaker 8: You're so discussing that was not.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Ryan from the East Bay.
Speaker 3: I've been to three Golden Stay Valfriy games so far, all of them amazing that Kyle loves it.
Speaker 5: And my favorite thing.
Speaker 11: I tell people now is I was lucky enough to go to one of the playoff.
Speaker 3: Warrior games this year and my watch registered the first Valfrie game I went to.
Speaker 12: But the night descible thing is multiple times over night descible and also louder than the Warrior playoff game.
Speaker 8: So if you can go to Valkriy games, they.
Speaker 5: Are fun and they are intense and it's.
Speaker 11: A black Wow.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool, super cool. Yeah, the vibe looks really really fun in there, and we know the Warriors vibe of the year has gotten way more tech bro.
Speaker 3: It's a little different than you know, quite as loud as they used to be, and this watch, they're just proved it.
Speaker 5: The Valkyries games are louder than a Warriors playoff game.
Speaker 2: Well that is crazy.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's get to what the bleep. It's where you can win this JV show Chug mug. You just have to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. As always, when you think you know what it is, run on over to the iHeart radio app, open up that talk back feature and leave us a talk back with your guests.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 5: Sure? I think I'd be huffing and puffing if I had to ride a I don't know how you ladies do it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, It's not as easy as it may seem.
Speaker 5: No, and all the while, just lay back and just like relyeah, wait right, all right, think about what that bleeped out word. Remember you sickos, This is a family show, so keep those guestses PG. Get those guests in quick though, because you got to be the first correct answer of the morning to win that JV Show chalk mug. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests on that talkback because.
Speaker 3: We want to shout you out if you win, and do it now because we are going to get right to it and place some of your talkbacks next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Blain, what the bleep?
Speaker 3: We're all you gotta do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word? As always, you think you know what it is, leave your guest on the talkback Mike. First person to get it right wins today's chug mug. In case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 5: I think I'd be huffing and puffing if I had to ride a I don't know how you ladies do it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, it ain't as easy as it may seem.
Speaker 5: Let's go to just like legs and hips like you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: It's still hard work. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV showed. This is Normer from Oakland. I just wanted to guess the bleep up word if it's a hot.
Speaker 5: Air balloon writing a hot air balloon? Okay, have a great day. Bye. I got questions? All right, what are you puffing in the hotter? The altitude? Maybe?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Did you guys see that video?
Speaker 5: The one that there's a video of the video is oh no, and you see someone?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 5: Why do you guys? Why would you?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't need a purpose. Someone just showed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, click that link.
Speaker 2: I didn't even like it.
Speaker 6: I was scrolling on TikTok and it popped up and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, whoa, anyways, too soon to sing you guys?
Speaker 5: Geez, Good morning JV Show, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: This is my lead from Danville. My guest for.
Speaker 3: Taste bleepout word is bandages.
Speaker 2: Right, have a great day by.
Speaker 5: Saying the women only bandwagon fans.
Speaker 2: But it's mostly true.
Speaker 5: Whatever our boyfriend just New York Giants bandwagon. There's not another person out there that's jumping on that bandwagon. They're going anybody want to become a New York Giants fan, anybody.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of room up here.
Speaker 5: Just is the only one good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Jessica from Pinol. My guess for the bleep dot or is rower.
Speaker 3: Some of those gyms have the rowing machine, have a great day.
Speaker 2: That's a good guy.
Speaker 5: You guys already do the rowing machine.
Speaker 8: No I have in the past. Don't enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there. I don't know all those things where it's just too repetitive.
Speaker 1: I just get bored.
Speaker 5: I just get bored. What am I doing?
Speaker 3: Morning J Show's Kelly say, I'm gonna say peloton is the bleept word.
Speaker 2: Peloton there it is all right to here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 5: I think I'd be huffing and puffing if I had to ride a peloton. I don't know how you ladies do it, Seriously, I don't get it, like standing up the entire time, and like it's on the hill, setting and the thing, and the classes are going for like an hour. I'd be five minutes in and I'd be like that is enough for me.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Grandma, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've never used a peloton in my life.
Speaker 5: Actually me neither. I just see the videos on Instagram.
Speaker 2: They look they have like little trainer on the on the screen in front of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the trainers like hyping you up, like.
Speaker 5: You go quick, like some trainer. She's got like her ponytail belts.
Speaker 3: But she makes it look so easy.
Speaker 5: That's mean I'd be dying. It would be dying. All right, Let's get somehow have you ever seen those clips where people because people are taking their classes online, you know, and then they're typing in their own names and then the piloto instructors shouting them out.
Speaker 2: Have you never seen those?
Speaker 3: Because people are people.
Speaker 5: Are putting they're obviously all the names are. The instructor doesn't realize they've shouted them out. That is some solid social media content if you ever.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: All right, let's give a shout out to Kelly in San Jose. What's up Kelly's She had the very first correct answer this morning, and hence she will be getting a JV show Chuggle Muggy to her. All right, A few other people came with the correct answer this morning. A lot of people were really close. A lot of people said exercise by spinning by stationary bike. They were all over it, but the word was Peloton, all right. Daniel and San Francisco had the correct answer, so did our buddy Leo and San Jose.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 5: Liu? What? Julian and Fairfield had it? So that Cecilia Morgan Hill a Richard in Santa Fe. I think I think Richard's and sarahel but I would love to be number one in Santa Fe. But I'm pretty sure Richard's and Zerahl. Every buddy, David and Richmond had it. So did Solidad in Pittsburgh. Jess Am I forgetting anybody.
Speaker 6: Else just won more Brooke and Alabama?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: Brook?
Speaker 1: And fellow Brook?
Speaker 5: And then if he didn't win today, he's probably played tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again.
Speaker 5: God's a pretty good winning right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same time the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phone, Tis Jim, what's going on with you?
Speaker 2: How is the weekend?
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's gonna be hot today, right, yep, it's gonna be a warm day.
Speaker 2: Ready for that summer weather gym.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see if you can get hooked up with these tickets for Ava Max. Here's what you gotta do we're gonna ask you for tribute questions.
Speaker 2: Just got to get three correct. If you can do that, we're gonna hook you up.
Speaker 5: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one. Fry is the name for a newly hatched What.
Speaker 5: Did you say?
Speaker 1: Yes, f r y fish?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I love the eat fries, me too, but French fries, yeah, McDonald any other ones?
Speaker 5: All right? Question number two? How many feet are there in a mile?
Speaker 2: How many feet in a mile?
Speaker 5: Yep? Two thousand, three hundred. Everyone knows. It's a super easy to remember numbers.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that so easy.
Speaker 5: I forgot that all right. Why we're not on the metric system.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Jim, you're allowed to miss one. You just got to get the rest of the questions correct. Here's question number three. In a car race, a winner is recognized by the waving of what kind of flag? The checker flag?
Speaker 5: All right? As it often does, it comes down to the final question. You need this one. Question number four, Oh, the places you'll go? And one fish, two fish, redfish, bluefish? Are books written by what author? Doctor?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: You get it done, people, Yes, Jim, you just got two tickets to see Ava Max at the Masonic September sixth, courtesy of Life Nation.
Speaker 3: Congrats, thank you, you are very welcome.
Speaker 2: All right, have a great rest of your day. Hang on there, Graham.
Speaker 5: Do you guys ever read Oh the Places You'll Go? Probably?
Speaker 8: I think was that the Yellow book? Yellow cover?
Speaker 7: No, No, that was one fish fish Fish, red fish, fish, Bluefish.
Speaker 5: I think Fox and Socks might have a yellow cover. I don't know the Places your book Fox and Socks.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's thoughts and socks.
Speaker 5: Hey, oh hey, what kind of socks? You guys have never read Oh the Places You'll Go? Oh, stands up. It's just like about like, you know, getting out there in the world. Then like, look, some days everything's not going to be great, but you know, you'll be you and you get out there in the world and you do you know, it's like a very inspiring.
Speaker 2: Maybe I missed that one. I don't know.
Speaker 5: When I graduated college, I think my mom gave me a copy of that book.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's so cute because it was all you can read.
Speaker 5: Well, it was like, hey, you're never getting a cent from us ever again. Good luck.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get out there and be you. Yeah, but it's you know it's motivating and inspirational. I was touching, and I feel like my mom wrote a little note on the inside cover.
Speaker 2: Oh and where is it now?
Speaker 5: I had no clue. It's in a box. Wow. Well, maybe I gave it to my kids, you know what, Maybe because I used to read. Because I used to read it to them. It's a it's a great book.
Speaker 2: Maybe he gave it to them. That means you threw it out by accident in the move.
Speaker 5: No never, I I implore you to read that to your kids. It's a good book. A couple of shout outs here a couple of dms. I Almos says, Hey Graham, can you wish my son Garrett a happy belated seventh birthday. It was on Friday and I slid into your DMS too late. Happy birthday, Garrett, And I was from mom Haylen. Another one here, Hay Graham, Another mama slan into your DMS on Monday. Please wish my son Mason a happy ninth birthday from mommy, Daddy and our cat and Nelly. We love him so much. Can't wait to keep the celebration going later tonight. Yes, Happy birthday, Mason. Hope your Birthday A part one more here, Hey Graham, want to see you can give my son a birthday shout out. RJ turns eleven today. Happy birthday from Mom, Dad, Val, Vince and Winnie BT dubs. We are from Napa. I could tell because you guys seem like good people, So happy happy.
Speaker 1: There's the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 14: Good Morning JV Show. This is Nancy. I was just wondering this fine morning if there's any update to the trailer situation. I think we're all invested by now. I mean, is it gone?
Speaker 13: Did you fix it.
Speaker 14: Up and you're renting it out? Now?
Speaker 13: We want to know, all right?
Speaker 2: I love you guys, Graham.
Speaker 5: What is you have to give that a little bit of context? I had a you know, a friend that asked if he could leave his like RV trailer on my property for one day and I said yes for some reason. And that one day is now we're closing in on ten months that it's been there. On a Father's Day on that was a lot. Last Sunday, I got a very long text from this guy, almost like a full pay you know, like a full paper. Oh my god, that's message saying that he was going to come this past weekend and get it and bring me something, you know, some gifts and some wine stuff as I thank you just you know, for my troubles. And then he was for sure going to get that thing right out of there. And this weekend rolled around, and because I text him back, I was like, hey, that was great because actually I'm gonna be doing some workover in that area and it'd be great to get it out of there because I got, you know, some stuff to do. And then to that text message, just.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Anybody So it's still sitting there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm still there.
Speaker 6: Doesn't it bother you more?
Speaker 7: But he's doing this and texting you and lying about it even more, like instead of just going ghost, he gets.
Speaker 2: Your hopes up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this one because like the just the detail of the text message and like how it was gonna happen and you know how much then I'm gonna come get it. Plus yeah, I was gonna get some one out of the deal and all this other stuff, and then like for to not to happen, Yeah, I was a little That one's stuck a little bit this weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to get mad for you.
Speaker 6: I know, it's all the stuff you you need.
Speaker 10: To know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Hayley Bieber without the wedding ring.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she was seen. There's conflicting reports, and reports say this was Thursday, other reports say this was Friday.
Speaker 2: Regardless, she was.
Speaker 3: In New York and she was seen out on two separate occasions same day without the ring. She first went out early in the day for some breakfast and then later that night for a little girl's night with a couple of her model friends. Both times ringless, no way, and the paparazzi was out taking pictures. But then I guess because it started to get attention. She started posting, you know, the following day, like over the weekend. If you go back and look at any of her posts, she's taking selfies and all that, and she has the ring on, so you can clearly see it.
Speaker 5: It's a conscious decision. It's not almost like I went to the gym and I took my ring off. When you're going out and you know there's going to be exactly paparazzi there. In my mind, that's a there is a chance that you've forgot got it.
Speaker 6: But a very slim.
Speaker 3: When you're a celebrity and you know if you take this ring off, everyone's gonna be talking about it.
Speaker 2: It's different when it's one of us.
Speaker 5: Nobody cares because my phone is always is listening to everything we talk about. Because I don't talk about Hailey Bieber like in my private life. In my first life, I get served with those I don't know if you've seen those like montage videos of him just treating her like garbage over the years, of all the cutups of those, and you watch those and are just like, I could not imagine that being me, and like that being how the relationship between my wife and I was portrayed. I would do everything in my power to make sure it did not look like that in the meeting, and she's.
Speaker 3: Starting to not care, like, let me take the ring off and send a message to him and everyone else, as.
Speaker 5: She should be because the like he just seems to there's so many instances and so many have caught on video where he's treating her like complete trash.
Speaker 3: And to further add fuel to this fire, yesterday, Justin reposted something on his story from a different blogger, and the blogger was talking about like some girl giving him the silent treatments. Everyone thinks that like Justin was implying that Hayley has giving him.
Speaker 2: The silent treatment.
Speaker 5: Right now, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I know, all right, swifties are convinced that we're getting a Taylor Swift Sabrina Carpenter collab on Sabrina's upcoming album, Taybrina if you will.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think of their couple name?
Speaker 6: Not here, No, I think it's cute.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, so here's why fans think there's gonna be a collab on Sabrina's album when it drops August twenty ninth. So the fonts that are used for Taylor Swift's new merch collection and for Sabrina's album are extremely similar. Uh no, but it is like a really like fancy swirly font and someone as far as like overlapping some of the letters and they're they're pretty much the same.
Speaker 5: So somebody at home taking digital copies of these things and then overlaying each other to see.
Speaker 2: How they're identical. They're identical.
Speaker 3: So they're both using this country club esthetic if you go to Sabrina Carpenter's new website, like it's the same like vibe as Taylor's site for her new merch, So like there's that connection. Also in the letter, in the letter that Sabrina shared about her upcoming album, that font looks a lot a lot like the one associated with Taylor's folklore eras sorry you can't talk this morning, So there's that connection. Also on Sabrina's announcement, there was like wine stains on it, Like it was actually pretty cute, but a lot of people are like, oh my god, Taylor did something similar. She had like coffee stains on her announcement when she announced that she got her master's back. And then finally, Taylor's next album is going to be her twelfth studio album, and there's twelve songs on Sabrina's Man's Best Friend album.
Speaker 5: I mean, how could you argue with that?
Speaker 2: I know, so I think there's gonna be a club why can't wait?
Speaker 5: In my mind, the Swifties have lost a lot of credibility after the big after Taylor Swift was supposed to make a big announcement at the AMA's about something and then she wasn't even there, and they whiffed on and they had like a lineup of like all these clues like you just laid out, and they totally whiffed So they lost they lost some credibility. But they have been right about other stuff in the past. Why can't they put this collective, you know, crowdsource investigation tactic to more like solve who shot JFK or like you know, whether or not Iran actually has nuclear weapons or not, Like could we like put them something like that and then we could really get to the bottom of stuff because like in my mind, you know, we really don't investigate stuff very thoroughly anymore, and the Swifties do.
Speaker 3: Maybe they'll get to that at some point, but it's like, first, we need to know if there's a collab between Sabrina and Taylor.
Speaker 6: And we need to know Baylor Tabrina sailor Sailor.
Speaker 2: Sailor better than.
Speaker 5: Sounds like like an Italian food place, sake, I'll have that pesto on the side. What do you have? All right? Holy Tahoe tornado, you guys, it wasn't a tornado, but it sure felt like one for people that were out on the lake on Saturday, powerful thunderstorm came violently ripping through the area right in the middle of the day, causing swells on the lake as high as eight feet. I had some friends up there this weekend. They sent me videos of what the lake looked like during that time, and it was crazy. It looked like some crazy storm out in the middle of the ocean, except this was on Lake Tahoe. Lots of people were caught out on the lake at that time. Again, this is Saturday. During the day, boats were getting flipped over left and right, while others were getting ripped away from the docks. Sadly, atly six people died when a boat with ten people overturned. At two of those people were still missing as of last night. Search cruise continue to look for them all day yesterday, but no luck. Storm reportedly rolled through, like I said, very violently, even brought a little snow over the lake for a short time, and then it just left the area and then everything went back to normal weather. Absolutely crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, I'm going to Lake Tahoe in like a week.
Speaker 5: Uh wear your life jacket.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's so scary. I can't swim and a snowsuit.
Speaker 5: Yes, you can't swim. Are you guys gonna go out on a boat? I mean that's the summer thing to do in Lake Tamhow you better be jacket it up the entire time.
Speaker 7: Need a live jacket and poon, noddle and anything that any floatation device.
Speaker 5: Your seat can be used as a floatation device.
Speaker 2: That's airplanes. Oh, I think that's all the boats.
Speaker 5: I think that. I think a lot of its too, I hope so. And just keep in mind the nearest emergency exit may be behind it. A path of illuminated lights will illuminate and lead you to that next exit.
Speaker 7: Play and remember you always us the oxygen mask on yourself.
Speaker 5: Before secure yours? Yeah, before well you guys planes?
Speaker 2: Yeah you all right? Next to the JV Show.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting all morning for this because there's a little situation.
Speaker 2: That Gramm has found himself in.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You found out that someone that you know that knows somebody that knows somebody that you kind of know, but they know somebody that you know, Yes, and there's some cheating going on. What do you do with this information? Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Next The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 5: Nine, can you get into the situation, major situation, you guys, Major's situation. Okay, So I have come into some information, right because somebody told somebody that told somebody that told somebody that told somebody that told me. Okay, maybe it's not that many degrees, but it's several degrees of separation away. So this information is not about like close friends. Let's put it that way. I need to make that clear because that is a big factor in my question of how I should proceed with said information. Okay, So I found out that there is some cheating going on in a couple's relationship. It's the female that's cheating, which I thought was interesting because as you ladies show, it's only the men. It's only the men that are cheating, right, And this is a couple that's married and they have a child and the female And again I'm come into this, I'm I'm getting this information. It is a bit of a game of telephone. But I feel confident that this information is true. Okay, given the source that told the source told the source that told the source that told me got it, I feel I still feel confident that it is true because there's a lot of details to the story, and I was like, I can't just make something like that. So that brings me to my question, what do I do with the information? Because let me, if I think about it, I would want somebody to tell me. I would want to know. But am I that person that then needs to be because I feel that way that I would want somebody to tell me. Am I that person that then has to be the one to tell because the person.
Speaker 3: That is getting cheated on, Uh, you've met the person? Maybe, did I think stay out of it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But wouldn't you want to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But that's the I barely know.
Speaker 5: Maybe it would be better from somebody you barely know, but.
Speaker 3: Then you'd think that they're lying and they're just trying to sabotage your relationship.
Speaker 2: You go up and tell them, Hey, you're cheating on you.
Speaker 3: He's not going to believe you because he barely knows you, bro, And then he's what if I have.
Speaker 5: Some specific info that's like that more or less that they could verify? Oh, you have receipts kind of? I mean again, I have the information that's been passed down to me. Mini do over many generations suggest.
Speaker 2: Do you think you should tell?
Speaker 6: I think you should tell the person that told you to.
Speaker 5: Tell to tell that person that told them to tell.
Speaker 3: The person that told them to tell them one is cheating and be like, you tell him you're the one that's doing this, or I'm.
Speaker 5: If you don't, I will, and they're gonna be like, who are you. I'm like, I'm just the guy that heard from another person for that. This is what's happened in your relationship. And you see how I'm in a bind. I almost wish I didn't. It was juicy. I love the gossip, you know, like love the tea spilled all over me. It's called me, but I don't now I'm saddled with a little bit of this, Like it's it's burdening me because I know now I feel like I have to do something with it or just tell the entire Bay area about which I just did.
Speaker 8: I guess that's better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I think stay out of it, but like, stay out of it.
Speaker 5: To me, that's the easy way out, and that's the direction I'm leading because I don't want to, you know what I mean, it's awkward. I don't want any person that delivers that news. I don't want to involve myself in somebody else's drama, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't think you should.
Speaker 5: But again, by the same token, I would want somebody to tell.
Speaker 2: Me, right.
Speaker 7: But what if it's one of those cases where like the man already knows and they're like maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking it out, yeah, or he knows like turning a blind eye because he's not like ready to end things and he's hoping nobody has any and then here you go, stick in your nose where it doesn't belong.
Speaker 5: I'll just turn a blind island. Some other dude is smashing your chick. Well, they do sometimes in videos.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 3: I just know if it was me, I would mind my business and I'm not going to get involved in another couple's issues.
Speaker 7: I think it is tough because I think if this was somebody close to you, then I would say one hundred percent to tell them.
Speaker 5: Okay, So take that. So let's play that scenario out. It's a it's a like a couple friend of yours, then yes, you're gonna go to and say something.
Speaker 7: Well, I would first go to my friend and be like, like, let's say it was one of my friends him.
Speaker 6: I'd first say like.
Speaker 7: Hey, tell him do something about it, or like figure out your situation, because if they're also my friend, I would feel bad if this is happening.
Speaker 5: But would you actually do that? That's the thing. I feel like most people are too chicken, myself included.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, it depends on who I'm actually like friends with. If it's like my girlfriend and I just know her boyfriend because I'm friends with her, and if I find out he was cheating, I'm absolutely telling her. But if it was the other way around, I think I might urge her to not do that.
Speaker 2: But I'm not going to run and tell ah boyfriends.
Speaker 7: But wouldn't But you would urge her to maybe like stop, yeah, or to break up with him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're not happy break up with this thing? Yeah? Right, Because even let's just say they did stop whatever cheating or affair or whatever they were having, don't you feel like that person still deserves to know that that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not from me? Yeah. I know I like you to stay out of people's business.
Speaker 5: I do too, But wouldn't you? But then I go back to wouldn't you want to know? Selena?
Speaker 2: But it depends that people in.
Speaker 5: Your people in your friend group all knew that you were getting cheated on somebody, and then you find out later that nobody said a thing deal all that they all.
Speaker 3: Knew about it from one of my friends. Yes, from a family member, Yes, from somebody who knows, somebody who knows, somebody that doesn't know, somebody that heard then that knows.
Speaker 5: I'm a friend once removed, Like and because that because what I'm saying is, yes, I'm the friend several layers removed. But that means people in the immediate friend group, they do know.
Speaker 7: They need to say something to the woman first, to be like, hey, figure this out and tell him yourself, or like get.
Speaker 5: It together, or what you're gonna send them? Send the guy a letter.
Speaker 6: No, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what should do?
Speaker 3: You can to talk back? How does he hand the situation? That talkback is always open on the iHeart at.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Graham, come get a little recap of the sticky situation you're in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I came into some information second, third, maybe even fourthand information that there was some infidelity happening happening in a couple. Again that I loosely know the wife is cheating on her husband. They are married, and they have a kid, and I was wondering, what the hell should I do with this information? Should I tell him? Or should I just mind my beeswax?
Speaker 15: Good morning, JV Warning Show. This is David aut Richmond, just commenting here on the Graham's situation. The story there about the information that he now has about potential cheating or whatnot with this couple. Graham again, if they're close friends or family or something, And yeah, of course, I think you'd be more of an obligation than maybe you know tell, But sounds like you barely know these people. I think you should just stay out of it or tell the other person that they should tell them.
Speaker 5: All right, my two cents?
Speaker 15: Thanks you guys.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, Yeah I do. And if you feel like the husband deserves to know, and obviously he does, we're not disagreeing with that, But maybe you should urge the people that are closer to the couple to tell.
Speaker 2: I don't think it should come from you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Good morning, Happy Monday. This is true for for Richmond, California. Drink your water and mind your business.
Speaker 4: I've seen somebody actually walk from around the corner from where I stay.
Speaker 2: They look like they got beat up with the shoe off.
Speaker 1: What did we do?
Speaker 12: We drove by, we dranked our water, and we mind our business.
Speaker 5: Tell us there's one vote from mind your from mind your own. Also stay hydrated out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take that water, people.
Speaker 3: I should I'm the last person who should be saying that.
Speaker 2: But mind your business. There we go. There's my advice for you.
Speaker 12: What's up JBS show Graham, I have your solution to your issue. I say you call a radio station, you have them offer some pretend flowers, and then you catch them in act. This way you save yourself from all the drama and you still save the day.
Speaker 5: Graham, I say, you get on it all right, guys, have a good Monday later. That's good. It's almost like a love trap, and you just totally fake the entire thing and then you play it every morning on your show and then people think that it's real. But even though it's so blatantly fake.
Speaker 3: That you.
Speaker 5: Listen to it. But yes, a fake flower store could call her.
Speaker 3: And you would totally agree to a fake radio.
Speaker 5: Segment at the same time. This is genius, you guys.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry for real? Back to our talk fact.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show is Ricky from senose A. I would say, text the guy all the information you know from a number that he wouldn't know, and then block him. But just give him the information so he can look into it himself.
Speaker 3: Yes, an anonymous message. That is genius, kind of like what they did on Jersey Shore when Ronnie was making out.
Speaker 5: Dear, you don't know what.
Speaker 3: Sammy left the club early one time. I like, Ronnie like made out.
Speaker 5: With hell of girls and Sammy is a guy or girl?
Speaker 8: Can Sammy is the girl?
Speaker 2: And then Snooky left an anonymous.
Speaker 5: Letter Snookie a guy or girl? Oh my gosh, I trying to draw what happened.
Speaker 6: It was like sam when ron went out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay, anyways, that's a good idea.
Speaker 5: That's not bad. It's not bad. It's a little bit, you know, chicken ish.
Speaker 3: But but it's the way you like that way he knows you don't You don't feel guilty about it holding onto this information anymore, But he doesn't know it came from you.
Speaker 5: And I've and then I've got and then I can go to sleep at night with a clear content, knowing that I've just dropped a nuclear bomb into something.
Speaker 7: No, I think that's that's worse when it's anonymous like that, because then it's really gonna have him questioning whether you'd.
Speaker 2: Rather Graham, go tell this guy. Graham gets me up.
Speaker 3: Now he's the guy walking around with no shoe. And then we have one I gotta drink my water. Girl just driving buying her minivan, drinking her water, minding her business.
Speaker 7: Graham needs to tell the people who are closest to him, because now it's even shadier that they know this and they're spreading the information to people who don't even know this couple that.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the other thing. Let me just one moral of the story. Cheating is wrong. But if you are cheating on someone, don't ever tell anybody, because that person has one person in their life that they tell everything to, and then that person has one other person in the life that they tell everything to, and then that person has one.
Speaker 1: Person in life.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what happens there.
Speaker 5: It turns out then my wife is the one person that tells everything to me, and then it comes to me, you know what I mean, Like I told the entire Bay area and everybody has that one person.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone listening right now, go tell somebody you know. We can keep this. Let's keep this going as long as possible, and.
Speaker 6: Let's see which one of us tells.
Speaker 5: All I know is, if you have a secret to tell, you have to keep it. If you have a secret you want to keep secret, I should say you can't tell anyone because somebody will always tell someone.
Speaker 2: Then there's no point in having a secret. You have to tell somebody.
Speaker 5: But if you want something to actually stay secret in this in this instance, this should be something that you should not want to tear it out right. So the moral of the stories, don't tell anybody I don't know.
Speaker 6: But tell us.
Speaker 2: Yeah we like it.
Speaker 5: Tell anyone, Yeah, we won't tell you.
Speaker 2: We won't talk about it.
Speaker 1: I'm the Steel Trap the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We do want to talk to Jess about something interesting that she did over.
Speaker 2: The weekend before that.
Speaker 3: And this is going to be the last couple of talkbacks on your situation, Graham, but a quick recap once again.
Speaker 5: So basically, I've come into some information that there's some infidelity going on in a couple that I let's just say, no, I know them, but you know they're not close and the wife is doing some cheating, and what should I do with that information? Should I tell you?
Speaker 12: Graham?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: We done? I am now okay, sorry.
Speaker 2: I was in a similar situation.
Speaker 9: My friend was actually the mistress to a husband, and then I found out later that I knew the wife that was being cheated on. She was friends of a friend, kind of like you met her a couple of times.
Speaker 2: But you know, that was about it.
Speaker 9: I told somebody else that about the affair, and that person told the wife, and then the wife came back to me asking why I didn't say anything.
Speaker 8: What I knew all the details, and listen, just.
Speaker 9: Be quiet, stay out of it, stay.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's the direction I'm obviously leading, because it's the easier path, it's the less stressful path. But I am I do feel guilty because I would want to know if the situation, if the situation was reversed, I would want something to tell me.
Speaker 13: So I'm just tuning in. But from the talkbacks and the conversation that I just heard, Graham, you saw some sketchy stuff and you're wondering if you should tell somebody that they're cheating. What was crazy is that that same thing happened to me this weekend. I photographed two couples at this event, and then later on I saw the guys creeping out of this dark back room where nobody was around, when everyone else was outside, and one of the guys was buckling up his pants.
Speaker 5: Wait, so in that scenario, I assume she's a photographer, she's photographing. Yeah, should she have said something?
Speaker 2: No, out of it.
Speaker 5: But like if you see something, say something, isn't that the rule?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 5: Just here?
Speaker 2: Usually?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well today we have learned to stay out of hidden drink water.
Speaker 5: Drink some water. Yeah, my business, mind your own business. Plus there's other possible explanations. There, a guy comes out of a dark place, he's just buttoning up his pants.
Speaker 6: Like right, he was just meditating in there, maybe to the.
Speaker 5: Bathroom or that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, we don't know, you don't know, all right, Jess, I'm looking at your photo from home. Please explain, by the way, all the photos JB Morning Show, let's just focus on just now for now.
Speaker 2: Check them out.
Speaker 7: You guys, Ruben and I went to this place called Posture Lab in San Mateou this weekend.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, we're working.
Speaker 7: On our wedding posture because we're a little hunched. If you think my posture is bad, by the way, Ruben's is definitely a lot worse.
Speaker 5: Wow, shot your man's catching strays here on the air. He's here to defend him.
Speaker 8: He admits it.
Speaker 7: But you know, we've talked about technic on the show a lot before. I feel like that's my main problem because I spend a lot of time on my phone.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a at least that helps you with your posture.
Speaker 7: We had stumbled upon this place walking by when we went to a restaurant the other day.
Speaker 5: How did you see it over the sign on the door.
Speaker 8: I saw the reflection on my phone as I was looking down.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 7: But you guys, it was actually a really really good experience. Like they help people with anything, because their posture can actually actually cause a lot of issues, not just like you're imagine.
Speaker 3: And I feel like walking like you do, like balance books on your head like things like that like that.
Speaker 8: Oh no, it's not like that.
Speaker 5: And is this you training in this picture again? Jab Mornings on Instagram? Is this you holding to pretend cell phones to see if you can manage the weight while standing up straight?
Speaker 2: That is not what that is.
Speaker 7: This is me doing one the exercises that they have you do. So they do something called reposturing. So it's a method that uses like flexibility and strength training.
Speaker 8: But can I just admit, oh my gosh, is my upper body weak. I was so embarrassed because we're.
Speaker 7: Using like the lowest basically the lowest setting on the weight.
Speaker 5: Like the weight on the machines.
Speaker 7: I don't know how much the first setting was, but that's what we were using. I could not do it, you guys, I could.
Speaker 8: I was basically doing half don't you.
Speaker 5: Work out all the time.
Speaker 7: But I've told you guys this before that I mainly do legs and I skip upper body. Well that's not gonna happen anymore because clearly my upper body is struggling.
Speaker 6: It's struggly. It was so bad.
Speaker 7: I was so embarrassed. But shout out to Carlos, him and his team. They were amazing. So check it out, you guys, Posture lab and time of taio if you have back pain, neck pain, any of that.
Speaker 3: Because I actually had a really good experience. So I can't wait to go back. Don't take this the wrong way, but you're kind of hunching right now?
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, clearly I need more classes.
Speaker 5: I do remember you saying that about the gym.
Speaker 7: I skip arm like ninety percent of the time you ski, That's right.
Speaker 5: Do you have an arm that's a leg or a leg that's whatever it is you skip that night time? Yeah, go check out the picture, babe, Warning show. I getting like, how many sessions do they say they can turn you back from a hunched over doom scroller back into a normal human being.
Speaker 8: I don't think that is even possible.
Speaker 2: I feel like you have an extreme case.
Speaker 6: No, it's possible.
Speaker 8: Wow, bab, You're welcome, you know what.
Speaker 7: With some work, I'll get there, okay before the wedding, So I have some time.
Speaker 5: And when is the wedding going to be?
Speaker 2: Probably in like two years.
Speaker 5: No, what's next year?
Speaker 2: We'll see. We'll see about that.
Speaker 6: With the with the economy, with how things are, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: So go check out our photos JV Morning Show.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about my photo on Gram's photo coming up a little bit later.
Speaker 1: The Hottest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 7: Happening today in the Bay and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: So if you did not see Bianca's latest crazy risque outfit, it's on Jamie Morning Show.
Speaker 2: It's on our Instagram story.
Speaker 3: She and Kanye We're out in New York City and she is wearing candy lingerie, like edible candy, Like like you know when you're little and you have one of those candy necklaces and you like hate the little candy.
Speaker 2: It's like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a swimsuitor underwear made out of that.
Speaker 8: I feel like that can easily break and then everything will just be.
Speaker 3: Exposed to that or like melt.
Speaker 2: It seems sticky. I don't know.
Speaker 3: New York they're you know, they've been experiencing a bit of a heat wave. It was like mid eighties on Saturday when she was wearing this.
Speaker 5: It's probably a bit of humidity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very like melty.
Speaker 5: Plus you get hungry as you're walking down the street, like I need a snack, and then you start nibbling on it. Next the whole thing unravels and then you're just naked. I don't think does he mind though no bother to think so, but.
Speaker 2: It just seems messy.
Speaker 6: Yeah and uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, but if you want to go check that out JV Morning Show, she had a Bianca sensory.
Speaker 2: Candy was trending over the weekend because of.
Speaker 5: That, didn't uh am I remembering this incorrectly. But wasn't Kim Kay the one that launched some candy underwear?
Speaker 3: But I think it was for like a limited time. I don't know if it's still available on skims. I it was for like Valentinees or something like that.
Speaker 5: But don't you think that's weird that then you're Kanye's new woman and you're out wearing the thing that the X was. I don't know, it seems like a little bit yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It's still it's not like Kim was ever. She was not the first one to ever do its like she invented it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So, I but that was the most publicity that candy underwear has gotten in a long time, A long time. I mean I remember it being a very similar.
Speaker 2: Maybe style to this, you guys.
Speaker 3: A JAM expert weighed in on Megan Markle's joms.
Speaker 2: Who the hell is a jam expert, Donna Collins.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but where did she go to the jam college?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think she was on like Master Chef or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But she's a jam guru, you guys, and so Megan if you don't know, she just dropped an apricot spread that sold out in minutes. An individual jar costs nine bucks if you want it with.
Speaker 5: Your jam princess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want it with.
Speaker 3: The keepsake packaging, that's going to run you fourteen bucks, although it's probably slightly higher now since you're gonna have to like bite off somebody who bought it.
Speaker 2: But jam expert Donna Collins has weighed in.
Speaker 3: She said, it's a real disappointment that Megan is selling a fruit spread, which is what you make when your jam fails.
Speaker 5: Ooh, shots fired in the jam and jelly community.
Speaker 3: That in the jam industry, a spread is what we call something that didn't work. It can have the best ingredients, but if I had a jam that was too runny, I'd slap a label on it, call it a spread. There's no excuse for this. It should be perfect if it's coming from Megan markle okay.
Speaker 5: Two things. One, can you imagine, you know, they look back at your life and they're like, yeah, Jess was the world's foremost jam expert. Like if you look back when it's all done and you're like, man, all I did was study jam life. Is that what you want to be known as? That seems tough to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not really.
Speaker 5: Secondly, what's the difference between jam and jelly?
Speaker 2: There is a difference. I just don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: For some reason, jelly, will you look up?
Speaker 2: Look up jam versus jellies?
Speaker 5: An old joke you don't know between jam and jelly? Is I can't jelly my never mind?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, all right. Johnah Collins also went on. She slammed Meghan's use of conventionally grown apricots because those will have used pesticides in it. She also said, and why is she using pecting pectin it's I guess it's a jelly asient. Yep, she said, unless it's because your spread was too runny. Most spreads don't use that or have that as an ingredient. She went on to say, I don't know who's making or spread, but we all know it's not Megan. It sounds like they really don't know what they're doing over there.
Speaker 5: Take this from the world's foremost jam.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they need to experts.
Speaker 6: They're making jelly.
Speaker 2: Do you know all the difference?
Speaker 7: So jam contains smashed or crushed fruit. Jelly is made of fruit juice, So jelly is more runny, the texture is different. Jam is obviously the superior one.
Speaker 5: And jelly. It's also a dirty joke if you everyone know, just living that's a good one to tell, all right. Following the most spectacular bombing of all time, the likes of which had never been seen before in Iran over the weekend by the US Military, United States Department of Homeland Security, and the United States State Department, they're warning Americans it's time to be on high alert for any possible retaliation by Iran or their supporters. Let me get the high alert warning out there, because we need that. Basically, if you see something, say something, or whatever. There's also a travel advisory for Americans traveling abroad to be cautious on the lookout for any suspicious activities. Meanwhile, Israel has continued to tax on Iran today, intensifying the conflict in an already very unstable region of the world and our president despite calls for peace, which is always tough. Minutes after you bomb someone, he said that further strikes could be coming from US if Iran retaliates. Also, hundreds of people took to the streets yesterday in San Francisco and downtown San Jose to protest this administrations of military strike there, an attack the protesters saying could bring the US into another never ending war in the Middle East. I see this anyway, need all right, jam and jelly is what we should be.
Speaker 2: From cut jobs.
Speaker 5: I'm still not sure what the difference is.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Sabrina Carpenter Carpentine Sabrina Carpenter Toats has a collab with Taylor Swift Right, so you believe I do. I don't believe that I do. Go back and podcast the shif you want to see why Swifties are convinced. There is a collab on Sabrina's upcoming album. It's Wild Andy for nine, the base number one hit music station. We are the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We have your chance to win a thousand dollars in crazy cash on standby Really Quick, Jess. We already talked about your photo from home. You can go check it out jav Morning Show on Instagram. Make sure to give us a follow and if you want to run back through the other pictures. I got my new twenty twenty five Ford explore.
Speaker 5: Wow, must be guys.
Speaker 2: I have never been in a car like this.
Speaker 3: Tell us, tell us there's like little massage things in the sea.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: Yes, twin panel moon rooms, twin panel moon rooms. So those day trips down to Mona Roa, yes, you know, yes?
Speaker 3: And cars no.
Speaker 2: So this is me Saturday.
Speaker 3: I just sat in it, took it, you know, I drove it for like the first time, and I was just enjoying everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's actually clean. My kids haven't destroyed it yet.
Speaker 5: What are they doing with the last Ford that you filled with all the cheese that's in the carpet and the ground to me in there? Could I have that one? Well?
Speaker 3: No, I cleaned it out first of all. I got it clean. I just like traded it. Oh upgrade, dang it. Second question here, what are you all glamed up for?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 5: Look at you Ford Explorer, Queen. This is a this is a great picture.
Speaker 3: I was going to my friend's bridal shower, okay, Saturday.
Speaker 7: Oh and you pulled up in the new car.
Speaker 5: I'll get you flexing on everyone with her a new drip all right, Yeah, okay, mine's the picture of my daughter Quinn. She went into full crazy dance mode yesterday. We went to a concert out in West Breen and she decided despite being in a horrible mood all the way there. Then once we got there, she put on a dancing clinic. You've never seen one dancing more crazy. And we were sitting kind of at like these park or picnic tables, and she was dancing up on the bench and stuff, and so I had to catch her a couple of times as she was falling off. This one wasn't I think an intentional twirl jump. But you can see my dad instincts in this picture, ready to kick, kill and.
Speaker 2: Catch so much anxiety.
Speaker 5: Oh the entire time I was waiting for her to fall and crack her head open.
Speaker 2: She's already dancing on tables.
Speaker 3: Huh Yeah, a lot of preparing for when she turns twenty one.
Speaker 5: The crowd at this concert was a skewed, a little older, and that's what a lot of the older parents walked by and said, like, you're in trouble. You are in trouble, dude, And I was like, I know, trust me.
Speaker 3: Wow, yes, gonna check out all those photos JV Morning Show. All right, So, Jess, I mean, you're not the first person I would like to come to for a weather report.
Speaker 2: But who else do we have? All right, what is it gonna be like today?
Speaker 7: For today, it's gonna be pretty warm because highs are going to be in the upper seventies to mid eighties. There's today the micro climates, the micro climate.
Speaker 5: You gotta watch out for the micro climate around the Bay Area. Some areas, particularly in gonna be very warm. And if you are in one of those areas where the temperature started rising. We haven't really had summer hasn't really arrived. This June was mostly June gloomy. I mean, further inland, it's been warm, but we haven't really gotten that summer heat wave yet. But you know it's on the way. So when that heat wave arrives, you guys, this doctor who is the medical director at some place called Metachecks, I don't know what that is. She is saying that rather than drinking water, because you got to stay hydrated in the heat wave, I mean, that's the most important thing, staying hydrated. But she says, rather than drinking water, there is one thing that is better at hydrating you, and this is what you should be turning to when you're feeling that extreme heat, and that is milk. It she says, milk is more hydrating than water due to its sugar, protein, and fat content, which which slows the rate at which the fluid empties from your stomach, so it's gonna stay with you and hydrate longer. Also, milk contains sodium, which allows your body to hold onto water for longer, aiding your overall hydration levels. Will you, guys, when we finally do get that first heat wave, be reaching for a cold glass of milk? No to hydrate yourself?
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 7: I mainly only drink milk in the morning or at night, with like cereal or.
Speaker 5: Something like that.
Speaker 3: I mainly drink milk when I was a baby. That's why you didn't grow that tall orowth I think it's half that and half. I would go to my house the same, but she would give us coffee.
Speaker 5: Oh and that's what stunted your gross.
Speaker 6: I think so held resentment towards her.
Speaker 8: That's why you didn't sell it.
Speaker 3: There's no resentment, I think. I think that started my coffee addiction.
Speaker 5: Shout out to out there, she's listening.
Speaker 2: We love you, yea, we're just short.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I can't do milk. I drink a glass of milk with lunch and dinner like my entire life. And look at me six two and three quarters. So maybe you should have been drinking your milk.
Speaker 2: But the thought of drinking.
Speaker 3: In like extremely heat sounds disgusting.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, Like you're out like running a marathon. You know how people are holding the glasses of gatorade or water out for the runners to grab. Like imagine like running by and just grabbing a glass of ice cold milk and just downing it while you're running, and then you just keep on going.
Speaker 7: So gross, I'd rather do I don't know if you guys have seen this, Like people will put a little bit of salt in their water.
Speaker 6: I'd rather try that.
Speaker 5: People I've heard have I heard a lot of people swear like that's the new thing, sodium water whatever, and then I've our doctors will be like that's stupid, right, I thought.
Speaker 7: That's supposed to work because again like as to retain to absorb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: I mean again, that's what this doctor is saying about milk, because milk has a little bit of sodium, and she's saying that that does have an effect. I think people were going a little overboard and drinking like way too. It's like salt water, like you're drinking a glass like that doesn't work. No.
Speaker 7: I saw recently some people adding tahen because ta heen has salt, and they're they're just making like a little tachen drink in their water.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds nice.
Speaker 5: Like they're putting a taheen rim around now. They're like putting it in there in the water.
Speaker 7: And then shaking it up. They say it's pretty good. So I might try this and maybe add some thickila in.
Speaker 5: Just making a spicy mark. A lot of a good spicy mark, so good.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine