Speaker 1: Hey there.
Speaker 2: This is Annie and I play Emma in the Swipewright series of episodes here on Roxy's Erotic Whispers. I just wanted to let you know that Roxy has all of the Swipewright stories now available in a deluxe e book. You can find it on Amazon at Roxy dot show Slash Swipewright All one word. If you enjoyed the swipe Right episodes, you'll love reading ebook.
Speaker 3: Hello, my lovelees, I'm Roxy Callahan, and welcome to my podcast of erotic stories for women. Every week I present my favorite erotic story written by friends or you, my wonderful listeners. These stories celebrate the lusted desire that is part of all of us. This week's story is called the car Wash, and if you've ever been to a fire station car wash fundraiser and lusted after one of the topless wet dudes, you will have a good idea what this story is about. Trust me, it's definitely about that. But I should add that it's the kind of erotic story I love. It has more than just amazing sex. In fact, it has jealousy, anger, and all the passions that all too often replace lust. In this instance, however, those passions lead directly to a climax that isn't an argument. This story is again from an anonymous listener, who helpfully comments, I was angry at my boyfriend and wondered how I'd like him to make things better. And sometimes it's a lot simpler and easier than he thinks, and a lot hotter. I like the world your mind lives in. Anonymous. May all arguments send the way this one does. This week's narrator is the extremely talented Grace, with assistance from Daniel f. As always, Lee's note, this podcast is intended for adult listeners.
Speaker 4: The firehouse where my boyfriend Jack works has a few car washes during the year to raise money for new equipment. As the weather has been nice, the first one was scheduled for today. Now I'm under no illusions as to why this is so successful. The firemen stripped down to just their jeans and hand wash a bunch of cars. They're all fit and well built, even if some of them aren't really that handsome.
Speaker 1: But I get it.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend is going to be half naked and wet and washing cars driven in by a bunch of old, rich women looking for eye candy. I didn't even really object when they started allowing photos what firemen posing in front of clean cars with their arms around women trying to fuel their fantasies. I have no problem with all that, and I actually applaud it. They make an obscene amount of money from these events. What I'm not prepared for is what I see in the morning when I drive over a bunch of girls in bikinis playing around with the firemen, including my firemen. I try to be as calm as I can, but it's tough as I watch a girl with big bouncy tits jumping up and down as she sprays Jack with a hose. He's laughing and enjoying it just a bit too much. It only lasts a moment and they go back to cars. But it is Jack, my Jack, half naked and playing with a half naked girl and a girl with a better body than mine. I march over. Jack sees me and his face lights up in a smile.
Speaker 1: Hey, a babe needs something washed.
Speaker 4: He points the hose at me. What's with the girls? I nod toward one of them. They don't look like they work at the fire station. Oh it's brilliant, isn't it. It was Dan's idea. We get so many women coming in but not a lot of men, and Dan thought we should be an equal opportunity car wash. I glance over, and it's true, but a lot was packed with cars driven by women and men.
Speaker 1: You didn't tell me.
Speaker 4: He finally understands that he is perhaps in trouble, and his smile falls away.
Speaker 1: I just forgot. Really, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: It's a big deal that you were spending all day with half naked women and you conveniently didn't think to tell me.
Speaker 1: It's not like that.
Speaker 4: Sure, I point at his bare chest. I thought you'd trust me enough to trust you. All you really had to say is you'd be prancing about with half naked hot girls, and I'd laugh and joke about how jealous they would be of me. But hiding this, I wave towards some blonde girl whose breasts are covered in bubbles. Really, Jack, did you really think keeping us from me wouldn't piss me off? Truthfully, I'm more pissed off that the girls are prettier than me than that they have been hitting on him all day, because of course they have been. He doesn't need to know that, however, he didn't tell me, and that's good enough reason to be mad.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I didn't think it was a big deal.
Speaker 4: He makes the mistake of looking to his left to kind of support his argument that everything around him isn't a big deal. But as I follow his line of sight, I watched as a girl bends over to work on a tire. She could have knelt down, but no, she is in a thong and she just had to bend over right in front of my boyfriend. Yeah, this is totally not a big deal. I storm off. I go home to cool down. I know I'll get over it, and I hate being jealous, but I can't help it. I can't compete with girls with bodies like that. I go upstairs to study. Jack will be at the car wash all day and I have labs in the evening, so we're not even going to see each other until the next day. It's for the best, I figure. Sometime after noon, I hear the front door open. I'm not expecting anyone, so it scares me a bit. Jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm down here.
Speaker 4: I get up and walk down the steps. Jack is near the front door, and his jeans and a T shirt both are wet. His hair is barely tiled dry and hangs down on his forehead in wet strands. I shake my head. I'm not interested in hearing anything you have to say or having lunch with you. He just stares at me. Why don't you go back and have one of your barbies feed you grapes? To my surprise, he doesn't apologize or say anything. He walks over, grabs my hands, and leans toward me.
Speaker 1: I didn't come here for lunch. Less than ten minutes and then I have to leave again. I came here because the only thing those girls have done is make me want you. He starts walking forward, pushing me backward. What are as my back stops against the wall. He lets go with his right hand and puts his palm over my lips. Don't say anything. I don't.
Speaker 4: He grabs my arms and pushes them up against the wall next to my head. He then leans in and starts kissing me. I can feel a water drop that's falling on my face as his tongue meets mine. He pulls away, grabs my shoulder, and twirls me around. He pushes me up against the wall. Before I know what is happening. He pulls my sweatpants and panties down around my ankles. I turn to look back at him, but he is standing again and leans forward, placing his lips against my ear.
Speaker 1: As he speaks.
Speaker 4: I feel him unbuttoning his jeans.
Speaker 1: Spread your legs.
Speaker 4: I'm dizzy and a mixture of raw desire and confusion. Am I mad at Jack? Or do I want him to fuck me against the wall? I awkwardly pull a leg out of my sweatpants and panties, leaving them wrapped around the other one. Before I can remove the other leg, Jack slaps my ass hard.
Speaker 1: I said, spread your legs.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. At this point, I definitely want him to fuck me against the wall. My ass stings, but that only makes it hotter. Jack is lost in the animal lust, and I'm sopping wet. I spread my legs. He tugs his pants down and I feel his heart cock slap against my leg. I don't think I've ever been this wet, this fast. I can't think of anything other than wanting Jack to immediately fuck me. Jack doesn't even ask if I'm ready. He shoves his cock inside me, and I'm so wet, and he goes so fast that it's deep inside me. Before I realize what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Put your palms against the wall and bend over.
Speaker 4: As he says the words. I swear I'm ready to orgasm right there. And then I do as he says, and all I feel from that point onward is his hands on my hips and his cock thrusting in and out of me, hard and fast. There's no four play, no romance, no light touches, just a stinging slap on my ass, me spreading my legs, and then his hard cock pounding me. He's fucking me so hard and fast that the heat hits me suddenly. Fuck, don't stop. Yes, yes, yes, fuck me harder. Jack's cock is pounding me so hard and deep. As thigh slap against my ass, I start to moan as Jack's hands squeeze my hips hard.
Speaker 1: Oh god, fuck, yeah, babe, yes, I'm coming.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we come at the same time, but just as my legs are going weak from the waves of orgasmic pleasure, Jack pulls out of me. I lean against the wall, catching my breath, and before I can turn around, I hear the front door slam. My panties and sweatpants are wrapped in a twisted pile around the bottom of one leg.
Speaker 1: I smile.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, my whole body is weak from total release. I don't think I've ever been fucked that hard. I honestly think my knees might give out. I lean my forehead against the wall and smile. And I wonder if any of the half naked girls of the car wash will masturbate about Jack later. It won't surprise me, and that makes me smile even wider. They can dream all they want. I have the real thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think we can all agree that if an argument ended like that, the world would be a better place. This is Roxy, and I hope you enjoyed this story. If you want to submit a story by all means too, just send it to me here. The email address is Roxy at tenth Muse dot Studio, which is the production company that produces my podcast. Roxy at tenth Muse dot Studio. Thanks so much for listening to my podcast. I'm Roxy Callahan and my Erotic Whispers are brought to you by tenth Muse Studio. Pustostus of Unststas Instams has a long store Houstonstus, des