Speaker 1: Karen. Yes, wouldn't it be great to have a blueprint for our lives? It would be right, a map of sorts to align ourselves with our soul contracts and our spiritual gifts so that we can make the best of the opportunities this time around.
Speaker 2: It would be Now, would you be able to veer off the map a little bit? Or is it like you have to follow the road?
Speaker 1: I mean that's what our guest is going to be talking about, right, perfect, because we are in luck this week. We have someone with us that's going to provide us an exact blueprint just by using our birthday and birth name. Oh and she can even help us to utilize the energies of our current personal cycles to help with future planning and allow us to take advantage of the universal energies around us.
Speaker 2: I need that.
Speaker 1: But no, we're not talking about astrology. If you're interested in learning more about yourself and your unique purpose in this lifetime, than this is the episode for you. My name is Will and I'm Garen, And unlike Boulder and Scully, both want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery. Welcome to skeptic medicians. Classic. You are listening to classic skeptic metaphysicians. Welcome to our version of a walkdown memory Lane as we present classics from the Skeptic met Physician Library, warts and all. Okay, this story is an old one, which I'm sure you might have heard before, but it's good, so it's called the Obstacle in our Path. There once was a very wealthy and curious king. Well, this king had a huge boulder placed in the middle of a road. Then he hid nearby to see if anyone would try to remove the gigantic rock from the road. The first people to pass by were some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers. Rather than moving it, they simply walked around it. A few loudly blamed the king for not maintaining the roads, but not one of them tried to move the boulder. Finally, a peasant came along, his arms full of vegetables, and when he got near the boulder, rather than simply walking around it as the others had, the peasant put down his load and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. It took a lot of effort, but finally he succeeded. The peasant gathered up his load and was ready to go on his way when he saw a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been. The peasant opened the purse and found that it was stuffed full of gold coins plus a note from the king. The king's note said that the purse's gold was a reward for moving the boulder from the road. You see, the king had shown the peasant what many of us never understand, that every obstac presents an opportunity to improve our condition. Now, obviously, not every boulder in our path will result in a bag of gold, but every boulder in our path that we don't tackle head on definitely won't.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: There, I'm will and I'm garious and welcome to another episode of the Skeptic Metaphysicians. Our guest this week is Lauren Drake. Lauren is a professional numerologist and Reikie practitioner who found her calling in the holistic healing arts later in life after suffering from corporate burnout. Sound familiar, Karen, Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, Following her intuition the universal science and her understanding of her self gained from numerology, she stepped away from her fifteen plus year career to follow her dreams and transform her passion of numerology and energy healing into her destiny. And now she practices this modality full time, so you know she is an expert. Now this has allowed her to focus solely on helping her clients also understand themselves and set their own paths to their unique destiny while helping them bounce energetically to live a more fulfilling life. I am so excited to talk about numerology and life path with Laen. Lauren, thanks so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you will, Thank you, Karen, Thank you so much for having me today. I'm super excited to talk to you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, I can just imagine some people listening to this and going ough numerology. But there's so many different myths or misconceptions about numerology. Can we just set the table. What exactly is numerology and why should someone believe it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, definitely great place to start. So numerology, it's actually an ancient metaphysical science of the study of numbers, specifically the frequency and energy that numbers emit right, So that's under the belief that the numbers are connected to the divine and this goes back. It dates back to at least five hundred BC. There was a Chaldean system out of Egypt to Babylonia. There were similar systems being developed in Rome and Japan and all over the world around that time. So I think that's really cool. It speaks to how those ancient cultures really understood that numbers, how the energies of the universe. So today we utilize typically in our society, we utilize Western numerology, which Greek philosopher Pythagoras is credited to being the father of Western numerology, and so he came up with this numerology chart, so that attributes a number to each letter of the alphabet. So utilizing that, you can take basically anything anything with a name, and break it down to its unique code and decode what the universal energies are that it holds. Now, using that for our name, we can figure out our unique destiny and our emotional temperaments and all sorts of different things of why we're here and what we're here to experience in this lifetime.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know if I would want to know that with my name, because these days my name has not the name to have?
Speaker 3: Who named me? What is going on? It's all bad?
Speaker 1: And are you going to talk to the manager's? I do?
Speaker 3: I want to talk to the manager who names It's? Well?
Speaker 1: Now, is this Pythagoras, the same Pathagoras that has the theorem that we all learn about it? He's a very definitely and very great mind. Well, I've got lots of questions, and I think they're going to be obvious to a lot of people who are listening to the show. The first one, of course, has to be how how is it possible that numbers could have a vibration that will actually dictate what I do or what my destiny is alike?
Speaker 3: All right, let's think about everything around us with energy, right, Even the just the physical objects we see around us are energy. There's constantly energy flowing through the universe, and even our bodies are made up of energy, right, And so so why shouldn't numbers as well curious specific energy frequency as well? And I even think of it as like I like to compare numbers to think of music notes on a scale. Right, you can have a see a seat that you're playing at a certain octave, it emits a certain frequency and sound same thing with a number, it emits a specific sound or vibration, and that way we just can't physically hear it with our ears. There are specific people in the world though, that do have that natural talent that actually can hear numbers. I do not have that unfortunately, but yeah, there are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is it when someone actually says the number like number or and then there's a vibration that goes out or is it actually just intrinsic in the number.
Speaker 3: It's intrinsic in the number as well, and it could be also your vibration of your voice as well, right, But intrinsic in the number, and even when you're seeing numbers, it's just like emitting this vibration to you and that you're taking into your energy field. And going back to that example of the music note, right, you can also play a low seat and then jump up and octave and play a high seat. It's the same, no, but it's a higher frequency. And that's how numbers also exist in the universe, where there's higher and lower vibrational expressions of the number. And that's how you come up with these different attributes like the light in the shadow side of each number.
Speaker 1: What upper and lower vibrations of the number. I am so confused. This is okay. Oh my Karen, I'm gonna take over, so you better ask a questions.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a question, but we're not there yet, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then astrology I can I can see how we're all madeive energies mostly made out of water. So just like the lunar cycles affect the water in the world, but the tides, I can see how it would affect the water inside of our bodies, same with our celestial bodies, planets comments that kind of thing. But numbers, vibrations, this is a little bit harder to wrap your head around.
Speaker 3: Well, I like to think of number, so numerology kind of being like a more concise version of the astrological enner around us, Like it's an easier way to understand those for me personally, you know, I really enjoy numero or I'm sorry astrology as well, but it's it's much more complicated. There's so many different movement of the planets, and like I said, there's luminaries, you know, all the different energies. Numerology kind of like condenses this to be a little bit more digestible, especially when you're talking about the universal energies around us and even your personal cycle. So it kind of like summarizes those astrological energies that you're dealing with at the same time. And you'll even see that typically if you have a numerology prediction of a universal cycle or like this year is a seven year, right, and even you have universal months. We're currently in a March is a universal one month, which is right alignment with what you're hearing from the astrologers saying that you know, there's new beginnings right now. This we're in airy season now right, we're starting a whole new astrologue klendar. It's right aligned with the one. The one is all about new beginnings, right. So I think that numeralogy really ties all those energies together in a nice, little more concise summary.
Speaker 2: To understand, I want to kind of go to the names again that you had mentioned. Yeah, I can understand. I mean, I gotta wrap my head around it, but I can kind of understand. You know, if if the numerology that related to someone's birth date, but names, I mean, people kind of choose those willy nilly, and then you can change your name. My mom changed her name, you know, So does that change your energy?
Speaker 3: Like what happens if you do that? Yeah? So I believe in with numerology, we believe that your soul comes in in knowing what your name is going to be, and that's the vibrational frequency that you want to represent you and all the qualities that you want to take on in the physical form. Right. So that name that you're given at birth, that's what we used to decode your birth chart or your numerology birth chart. But if you do change your name, you do have those you know, there are some slight energetic changes and frequencies with that name change as well, but you'll always have that same unique name from birth, which will be that was what your soul wanted to come in as.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you mentioned it's not just your name but also your birth date that goes into this whole numerology thing. And Karen's question was a good one because my birth name is very, very different than the name I go by. Is just because it's a different translation in English just Spanish. So my name is Guillermo in Spanish, but it's Guillermo is William in Spanish. And when I moved to this country, people couldn't say Guillermo, so I changed it legally to William. So which one do you use it? Because they're both the same, they're both my name?
Speaker 3: Maybe just you know, it's a good question, thank you. So I would actually use yours. We would use Guillermo. And actually instead of basing it on the English numerology chart, we would use the spanis a humorology charge.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, there's an English and Spanish neurology charges different.
Speaker 3: No matter what. Yeah, so it's based on your native language, so you'll have different numbers according to that your native language alphabet.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. So I went to your site and I did the neurology thing. So I was like this, woo, who I know what my life path is and all that kind of suff and that was really happy by it. So now you're about to tell me that that was all all.
Speaker 3: Not going to change, right, So you still use your birthday, So across the board, everyone's birthday is going to be calculated the same. It's just if you have a different native language that your name based in when you were born. That's what we would use a non English system, but it ad the same.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Did you say that astrology was less complicated or more complicated?
Speaker 3: I know, right? All right, well that's why people like me exist, so you don't have to do all the calculations yourself. Perfect.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're so glad to know you. Well, then let's get to it. How how would you calculate your numerology your number based on all the infreation we just talked about?
Speaker 3: All right, so your most essential number is your life hath number, which is calculated based on your birth date. So the easiest way to do that is literally take the month, the day, and the year of your birth and reduce the down each to a single digit, then add together. So let me walk through a little example, and I'm going to use an example that has a little exception in it too, so that you can get an idea of how it works. Because there's something called master numbers in numerology as well. Those are the double digit numbers. So for example, say somebody's birthday is November twenty seventh, nineteen eighty three. So first you're going to take the number of the month, so we've got November is an eleven. So now eleven being a master number, technically you don't reduce that until you add all the components together. If it was say October, then that would be the ten would get reduce to a one. Right, you go one plus zero is one. But back to the November example, So you've got an eleven for the month, and then if they're born on the twenty seventh, we're gonna go two plus seven equals nine. Okay, So now we're talking about eleven and a nine, and then we're going to take nineteen eighty three and add all those numbers up and reduce it down. So, right, you have one plus nine is ten plus eight. We've got eighteen plus three twenty one. So then when you take two plus one that equals three. So all together we've got eleven plus nine plus three. Right, eleven is nine, is eleven plus nine is twenty plus three is twenty three. Then finally reduced two plus three is five. So the life path number of this individual is five. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: I know it is a lot, it does, it does. So I'm going along with you and I'm doing mine. If I'm not mistaken. My birthday is June's seventeen, okay, and I guess I'm about to reveal my age to everybody out there. But nineteen sixty seven, So okay, if that is correct, it's a six plus eight plus five, right, because six June eight is one plus seven would be eight, right plus seventeen, and in nineteen sixty seven, you add all those, reduce them. Thank you reduce something the two five if I'm not mistaken, right, okay, so then you add all those, so nineteen and then reduce that even further. That would be ten. So my life path is one correct?
Speaker 3: Yes, actually, yes, you'd have a ten to one life path.
Speaker 1: I won't.
Speaker 3: There's something in the numerology that I practice are called high numbers. Ten is considered a high number, which is very similar to a master number. I'm a master, yeah, right, so there's more potentials with it. But yes, technically you are that the route number one as a life path, you'd always look at that. And then if you have either a high number or the master numbers eleven, twenty, two, thirty three and so on, you live this. You have this potential to live at a higher vibration, more potential, different attributes and things that you have that you're able to tap into in order to live up this bigger to these bigger achievements of the master number or the high number.
Speaker 2: I'm an eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, do that all in your head?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 1: Math is not my strong suit. I actually have to use my fingers to figure out.
Speaker 3: Oh. I still even with all this, I still write it all down. I have to see it. Yeah, I'm not very good at just going through in my head like that. Do I like to write it down and see it as well.
Speaker 1: So have you met my friend Karen? Okay?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Then so Karen's life path is what at eight here? Okay? So then I assume that each number has a different It's like like Gemini and scorpios and cancers. So and we'll get into those. But before we do that, that's your birthday? Correct? What does your name? How do you calculate your name? And is that the birthday is life path? So what does your name tell you?
Speaker 3: So in your name, actually there's three different numbers we can get from your name. So, like I said, by taking that numerology chart from pythagorists, if you have in your names in English, right, you just take the one that the English version and breaking down each letter of the name to a number, and then adding them together by reduction, like just like we did for the birthday, but you do that with your name and then so with all of the numbers together, all of all of your letters and everything added up, that's what we call your expression number. So your expression number is the unique talent and abilities that you've acquired over your lifetime that you It's like these skills you have at your disposal to make things happen in your life. Like like I say, like how you manifest things in your life?
Speaker 2: Do you use your whole name or just your first name or your whole name?
Speaker 3: So you want to use your first, middle and your last name in even if you have like a hyphenated last name with two names, they'll use all of that, right because that's technically what your soul came into this incarnation.
Speaker 1: So what about, like you're going to be busy. I know I've got a long name math and you know how good I am at maths. But what about because we in our culture, we use our confirmation name also when we're confirmed in the in the Catholic Church. So my full name is Guillermo Alberto Nicolas Rodriguez calass If you take it all into account. So do you use your Catholic name, your conformation name or no?
Speaker 3: Technically okay, I also grow up Catholic and typically typically you're confirmed around like fourteen fifteen years old.
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: Was that the same for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was my mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're still going to use your name given at birth.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So although yes, that whatever name, like I said, a name change, adding a name things like that will add some extra energetic qualities, but it's not going to change that basically like the sole contract, that sole blueprint that you came in as.
Speaker 1: Okay. So then to take even more specifically, we use our father's last name and our mother's last name. Where here in this country is just first name, middle name, last name. We use first name, middle name, father's last name, mother's last name. So I assume we'd use all four.
Speaker 3: Yes, if that's if that's literally what's on your birth certificate, Okay, like that is officially your name or when you were what you were given at birth, then yes, you would use the full name.
Speaker 1: Okay, that that does that will shorten the time I do math at.
Speaker 3: Confirmed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, meta physical stuff I was stuff about will I was confirmed, believe it or not?
Speaker 3: They let you in.
Speaker 1: They didn't know what they're getting themselves into. I suppose there are different charts for that, because we talked about the English for Suspamish charts and all that kind of stuffs. But you know what, let's take a quick break since we're it's this is a nice segue piece right here. When we come back after this really quick break, we're going to go into what the life path numbers are, what they mean. We'll dive a little bit into that and we'll see we can't calculate what our destiny is. So stay with us. We'll be right back. Welcome to the.
Speaker 4: Podcast World Awakenings, The Fast Track to Enlightenment YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: World Awakenings is.
Speaker 4: The channel that seeks the knowledge and answers to all things spiritual, metaphysical, and enlightening, and we do that by having some of the world's greatest teachers, authors and experts as our guests. If you're seeking a better, healthier, happier, more loving, joyful and abundance filled life than you've come to the right place the World Awakenings The Fast Track to Enlightenment podcast with me your host Carl Ruber. You want to know more about the Law of attraction of course in miracles, metaphysics, trance Channels, energy and Shopper healing and more.
Speaker 1: You'll find it right.
Speaker 4: Here on the World Awakenings channel. This is the podcast World Awakenings, the fast Track to Enlightenment.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. Hey, Hey, today's review does not come from Apple Podcasts or even the Skeptic Metaphysicians dot com. It actually comes from Instagram, where Stephanie Olsen, who is a follower of ours, sent us a note specifically about faith String's episode Connecting the Dots, and she says, I enjoyed this episode. I found your podcast a few weeks ago in Bravo. Such a nice variety of speakers and topics. Appreciate you both well. Stephanie. First of all, thank you so much for listening to the show and enjoying what we're putting out there, but most of all for taking the time to reach out to us and letting us know how you feel about the show and if you would like to connect with us on social media. We are on Instagram at Skeptic Metaphysician, Underscore Podcasts or on Facebook at Skeptic Metaphysicians. We would love to connect with you on all of our social media platforms. Now, if you'd like to hear your review read on the air, like Stephanie's just now, you can always go to skepticmanaphosition dot com leave us a review on the website itself, or go to Apple Podcasts and leave us a review there or Podchaser as well, or like Stephanie, you can send us a message on Instagram and you might just hear your words here on the show. Welcome back to the Skeptic Metaphysicians. We are talking to Lauren Drake who is a numerologist and healer, and she is here to give us all of the information that we need to know how the numbers in our birth name and birth date actually help us to align with our goals purpose in his lifetime and prior to the break, we calculated how we come up with our life path number. And I'm happy to report, Diamie, not a master number. Brough'm a high number, right. I'm taking whatever you know, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: So you know that all the time my number here in fact, but not.
Speaker 1: One I would like to be addressed as high number.
Speaker 2: Will So I'm wondering, you know, And we kind of talked about astrology being complicated and different. But in astrology, certain signs go well together. Is there something similar to that in numerology? So if I'm an eight and he's a five, is that a good match or you know, should I yeah, make another plans?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I did not go there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can definitely compare the different attributs and qualities of the numbers. But just just like astrology, so in numerology, you're not just one number alone. Like with astrology, you have your sun sign, your moon sign, your rising sign, you have all those different things along with all the different planetary aspects and everything that affect your your personality. In numerology, all your numbers of your core chart actually affect that like how you actually, you know, go about life and how your view on things and your belief systems. So really you'd want to look at the entire chart, comparing that to the whoever your partner right, and say like, okay, here are your the places where you might fund challenge, like where maybe you guys might buy heads, or you can look at here's where you align, you know, and these are your your certain beliefs and things that are similar. And I'd never like to tell anybody that you know just because of yeah, no, yeah, I would no, no, no, no. I don't even like to say that you know you won't fit together because of certain numbers. Just know that all relationships there's going to be challenged. I mean, that's why we're we're here in relationships for a reason. We're trying to learn lessons, right. A lot of times in your relationships though, that's where your greatest lessons can lie. So when you when even if I see too people that have very disharmonious and numerosity, we call it harmony versus disharmony with numbers. Even if I see a very disharmonious chart, I can still say, okay, well, yeah, here's maybe where the energy you guys want to avoid, and here's what you may have a challenge with. But you can always choose to push through those and learn from each other, right, and learn to bring in those other energies in that way. And I know personally, like when I look at my husband and my chart, we technically look like opposite them as well, but to me it's like we fit very well together. We learn from each other. And I think that's really about where your souls are in your evolution if you're able to take that challenge.
Speaker 1: On and accept other people's paths. We talked about a lot Careen about how many different paths out there. The important thing is that you accept that your path is not the same as others exactly. So just because you have a disharmonious life path in mind, it doesn't mean that we need to separate. We just have to accept each other life's paths and support each other our in our moving forward.
Speaker 3: But actually, you guys, you're just if you look just at your life path number, the one in the eight actually are very they're harmonious because they're both about achievement. They're both about wanting to be a leader, right, They're both very action based, dynamic numbers. So you're very much in alignment there. You know, where maybe I don't obviously I don't know your other numbers, but maybe where you might have a challenge is because maybe you're both a little bit too controlling, a little bit wanting to take the lead, right because you both have those leadership qualities about you have very strong will centers or you know, your solar plexus very well developed with those numbers, right.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe we shouldn't look further, will, but while we're ahead. So you have the numbers for your birthday, and you have the numbers for your name, and when you're looking at the chart, what other numbers are you calculating to create this charge?
Speaker 3: So there's actually a couple other numbers that we derive from the name. So we talked with the expression number, right, which is the full your full name, all the letters in your name. But then you can also break it down to if you take just the vowels right, calculate add up just the vowels in your full name, that gives you what we call your soul urge number, which that speaks to your belief systems, your how you think, just your natural desires. And this number is more something that people that you're very close to may know this number in you, but it's not something that you probably widely share with everybody else. So that's all, like I said, the vowels of your name. And then you can also if you take just the consonants of your name and add those all up and reduce it the same way, you come up with what we call your personality number. So that is like how you project your energies out into the world, and how other people perceive you in the world around you. So there's many different things. Like so all of these numbers together, and there's even what we call a birthday number, which we didn't talk about yet, which again is based on the day of your birth. That one's a little easier to calculate, right literally just the day. So that speaks to some innate talents you were born in the world with, right, so those come on board right when you're born, so that is literally the day of your birth. And so taking all these five numbers together can give you a really good look at just someone's natural disposition, their emotional temperaments, how like I said, how they believe their talents, their abilities. But most of all, what the life path is really tells us. The most essential part of it are the lessons that your soul came in this lifetime to learn and what you really want to focus on this lifetime.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, And I'm still kind of stuck on the name thing. It's because I feel like, you know, someone else is choosing your name. And for example, when our daughter was born, we thought for sure she was going to be a boy. We didn't have any tests done, it just kind of fell. So we had a boy's name middle name, and we had a backup boy's name middle name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had some options.
Speaker 2: Maybe not one hundred percent sure if it was going to be a girl, because we just knew she was going to be a boy. So, I mean, it's kind of a funny story. When she was born, Will thought our poor son was deformed, true story, until he realized she's a girl.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: I was quite concerned.
Speaker 2: But we named her originally Sophia, okay, and after you know, she was I would say, for maybe a good ten minutes. And then when they came and they brought us to the birth certificate and they're how do you spell Sofia, We're like, nope, Sienna, And we changed her name, like right at the last minute. So which name would she be supposed to have? I would say, go with this with Sienna, right, that's what you decided to go with. That's what was documented because I believe in that leave. Other numerologists are under the belief that your soul and even our children's souls, they choose us, right, they choose their parents and how they want to incarnate, and the situations that will be best for their alignment, for learning their lessons.
Speaker 3: So you know, my take on that on your story is that you know, yes, you had this in mind, but she came into the world and you're like, her energy just doesn't align with that, and her soul knew, right, she already knew that it was going to be changed with Sienna, right, and so it's just that's what it should have been, that's what's in alignment with her vibration.
Speaker 1: And Karen, I would say, what, there was a moment where we just looked at each other. We just we just divine inspiration. Oh, it's Sienna, right, I would say something. Someone said, no, it's not Sophia. It needs to be Sienna.
Speaker 2: And you did not like Sienna.
Speaker 1: First intuitively, it wasn't. It wasn't something that I was resonating with until that moment when we looked at each other and we said, yeah, yeah, she looks like a Sienna. How does a baby look like a look a name? Right? Right? Intuitively, very intuitive, Yeah, the energies were Sienna.
Speaker 2: But interestingly, now she's choosing to go by her middle name Blaze.
Speaker 1: We need to take a quick pause, but would be right back right after these messages and now back to the show.
Speaker 3: Well, she's just kind of maybe feeling more of the energy. It's like if we calculated that out, what the kind of energy is around there. That's just what she's feeling right now and feeling more aligned with. But like I said, that will still never change her overall Soul's lessons that she's here to learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are going to be reaching out to you for sure to get some charts for us, because this is fascinating, absolutely fascinating. And I know we've got to get to the life Path numbers because I know everyone in the audience is streaming. Why does it not videos? But I got to ask the question, if I'm a number one, I go and I go that does not sound like me at all. It's a two part question. Actually, have you had people say to you absolutely not, this is nothing at all like me. And if you've had that, is there a way to change? If like I don't like being a leader, I just want to follow. Can I just make up my mind and say nope, I'm not leading and be a follower from that point forward. Change your destiny that way, even though your numbers is not too okay. Well, first of all, let's talk about the alignment to the number.
Speaker 3: So it is pretty rare that people say like, no, that doesn't sound like me, because I think you will find that with numerology it is extremely accurate, to the point where it's almost scary that you really you just will feel so seen and and just heard and you just acknowledged in that way because you'll be like, wow, this really is me down to all the numbers. But there have been a few people and there are different things in the numerology chart that can kind of block one's connection to their life path number. And but also keep in mind that your life path number represents the lessons you're here to learn, right, so you don't automatically come in already like as a newborn, like I'm a leader, I'm ready to go, I'm gonna you know, just like you take over. He was that kid. So that's that's your path, that's what you were meant to learn. And yes, you have some of those inequalities, but that's the lessons that someone's trying to learn. So I would usually look into be like, Okay, are you living more on the shadow side of the number. Maybe that's the case, and maybe that's why you don't feel like you're fully embodying that life PEP number got or there's other aspects that could speak to why someone isn't like if there are stronger numbers in say like your expression, your sole urge number, or your personality number, they're really dominating numbers, like they're very strong passionate numbers like eight and nine. And then say somebody in their life path they have a two, which is it's much more subtle and gentle and go with the flow. And so that may block that connection with that compassionate, slower energy because they feel the need to they have so much pent up energy in that the eight and nine that it kind of takes over their chart. And so that's when I would work with with the person and just realize like, Okay, yes, these are all part of you, and these are all beautiful aspects of your personality, but we need to try to focus more and do more or like heart centered meditations and different things to connect to your heart to bring out those qualities because that really is what this person's soul came in here to learn. Right, And to your your question about can you change it, well, you can't change your birthday, right, if once you're born, and you're you're born, then but what I would say is you can anyone can choose to represent any qualities they want, honestly, And and that's why I like to say that numerology it's a good spiritual tool, like it's never going to dictate anything in someone's life, and everyone always should use their intuition above all, like that's always number one and and what fits for you and what feels right for you. Numerology is just a nice tool to be able to help put you on that path if you don't really know or if you're just looking for that validation, that can really help. And so if someone's like I don't want to do that, I'll say, well, unfortunately, you're probably gonna have a little more struggles in your life if you're pushing against that, because those are the experiences that your soul wanted to learn in this lifetime. So it's going to be more of a challenge instead if you accept and just embrace it and really kind of lean into the aspects that you do like about that number, and then all the other aspects will kind of come on board over time.
Speaker 2: You mentioned shadow, the shadow side of the numbers. Is that like is it the opposite? Like what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So the shadow it's like remember I mentioned earlier about talking about numbers like a note like octaves, right, music octaves, So you have like the lower representation of a note, right, is that a certain frequency? Then that double that is the next octive lop. But it's the same note. And so you can think of like living on the light side of the number, is the good kind of nice qualities and attributes of that number that it represents on the higher frequency. On the shadow side, it's more of the challenges that come along with it of lower vibrational feelings and things that are associated with that number as well. Okay, so interesting, it's fascinating.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, this is the time that you've all been waiting for. Let's go into it. Let's start with the number one. Just let's just start some random, start some random spot. Let's start with number one.
Speaker 3: That happens to be your number anyways.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that. Wow. Okay, So let's dive just briefly into some of these life path numbers. So people who have calculated their life path numbers while they've been listening can now have kind of an idea of what they're about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so help perfoc. Let's start with number one, and this makes sense. It's the beginning of numerality two. We're starting with the one through nine, right, So with the one I mentioned earlier that one is all about leadership though, and one is about new beginnings and venturing into new territory. So if you have a one life path, you really desire to stand out, You really desire to achieve and have that leadership quality, and just you love new beginnings, starting something new, new insights, new ideas, those are just a real delight to you. You have a very strong will power and can sometimes be very blunt, probably very much just say things how they are right because you're just noticing things and saying it and you're in your power in that way. But your path really involves developing your leadership skills by guiding other people with your strong sense of direction. But they're also the ones that are going to bring usher in the new like there are those, like I said, those explorers, the pioneers that are going to be the first ones to do things and try things out, and ones are all also about finding their own individuality and standing up into their into their self in that way and not shying away from standing out. So definitely, as a one, it's part of your lessons to really practice your courage and stand your ground and live in alignment in your own path.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 2: No, it's like you just described him, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel so, I feel so vulnerable. Oh my god. Okay, so yeah that really can That pretty much nails me to a t. So what are the I mean? Obviously the negative sizes of things would be living too far in the ego and being too both headed and not kind of stuff, right, which never happened to me, thank god.
Speaker 2: But knows the whole number okay?
Speaker 1: Level? Okay, So then is ten different because you mentioned it was a high number. I guess we should go into like what master numbers are versus regular number? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So right, Like I said, so this the type of numerology that practice. Ten is considered a high number, which is very similar to the energies of the master number twenty two. Master numbers are a higher potential, more energy. There's more challenges and lessons that come along with it as well, but you have more potential for achievement with the high number or the master number and as a ten, like I said, being very similar to the twenty two, which we call the master Builder. It's all about the energy of being very connected to the divine right because Master numbers have just naturally are more connected spiritually. You're all about ushering in these new, different exciting modalities and insights and things. But the twenty two is or the ten I'm sorry, like I said, similar to that master builder energy. You have all the intuition and that of like a master number eleven, but then you're you're really meant to build something lasting and tangible within the material world. So like you said, you have this podcast right, you're literally making something physical and having these teachings that you're sharing with a large number of people, because Master numbers really also represent influencing a larger number of people than just your close intimate relationships around you.
Speaker 1: You keep talking and you keep describing me to a t and it's really scary. It's funny. We are wed. We're in the process of building something right now that that's right in line with you're talking about. So it's exciting to hear.
Speaker 2: And even with your work, he has created this incredible family out of the people that work for him, that with me with you, but you're their boss, but I'm their leader. But yeah, whatever the semantics, just let me finish, please, trying to compliment you, but it is it's like He's chosen these people that work very well, I have this incredible work ethic, but all would like walk in front of a bus for him, not for any other reason other than they really value him and have been told by many of them that he is the best they've said, boss, sorry, that they've ever worked for. And so that's just when you're talking about you know, leadership and all of that being a strong point.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Absolutely well, it's really weird. And even let me speak a little bit more on that master or the sort of the high number, right because like I said, related to the master number twenty two, the twenty two and the ten, they're both very very able to recruit people to help them like build their goals and achieve their big I mean sometimes lot they doings, but that's really something they can achieve because the people are following them, not because you know, they just you know, want to find someone to follow. But it's like they can see that vision that you have and you're very good at sharing that and communicating that and breaking things down so other people can understand, and they just naturally want to follow that and want to help out. So and I mean, it seems like you're definitely living up to this big number and what you've built in your work.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, it's it's incredible. This is not the one criticism that someone can have about astrology is how generalized information is. This is pretty specific, very specific.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're not a leader, you're going to know it's like no, no, I don't want to start it, but this is this is very much pegs me very clearly. So okay, so then let's let's move forward. What are the other numbers?
Speaker 3: All right? So number two right, I mentioned earlier that too. It's it's a very gentle, it's a more of a feminine number, has a lot of the divine feminine in it, so very sensitive soul. These people that have a life path number two, and they have a deep desire to relate closely with other people, and it's also very connected to two is also another spiritual number, very intuitive as well. But they're also a very good listener, right, They're really because they have that compassionate side. They're very empathic and empathetic. They can really like allow someone to have their time and listen to their side of things. And twos are just naturally about balance, right, and so they're able to see both sides of the coin and in situations, and they meet very good therapists right because they're very good listeners. They can help people see different sides and different maybe different perspectives that they haven't even thought of. But sometimes because the two is very sensitive, it can tend to be a little bit overly sensitive and lacking barriers. So a lot of twos that a lot of my clients, well definitely they feel that like they're very empathic, they really are affected by the energies of around them. So it's very important for someone that has you know, two life path or two's in their core numbers to be very you know, maintain their energetic hygiene, you know, cleaning out their ore and things like that, and just being careful about what they're letting influence in their life as well. But their main lesson really is related to the desire to build intimate relationships. They're really the type that wants to really know people very closely. Like, they're not the type that's going to want to have big, huge friend group that they you know, aren't real close to you. They want just a few friends that they really can dive in deep with. And part of their path is also continually developing their intuition and their spiritual connection as well. So number three, number three is the most useful childlike number of all the numbers. It's extremely creative, very social, and just lighthearted. So that's really around the lessons of the three. Of the three wants to learn learn how to just live in the moment and just be optimistic and really just see things, see life as like the half glass, I'm sorry, the glass half full. Even through challenging situations. They have very open minds, they're very curious. They're very playful as well, and can really experience, like see the magic in the mundane around them because they're living in the moment.
Speaker 1: Because it definitely lives in a moment. We can't hurry her up save our lives. We'd love for her to live a little bit less.
Speaker 3: In a moment, right So, and with the three too though, because you're very open minded and we like to be, you know, very curious, you can tend to have a lot of interest and be exploring all these but maybe become a little bit bored if you're not mentally stimulated enough or there's not you know enough going on. And threes are also all about expressing themselves, so it really is part of their lessons to learn how to freely express themselves, whether it be you know, written, you know, orally, or if it's with whatever they create, if they're artistic, however it comes out for them. But also, like I said, being optimistic and learning to see the lessons and see the positive side of challenging situations as well, and pushing through those difficult times in order to demonstrate to other people that there's just these natural joys that life has to offer. And a personal example here, I'm actually a life path three. And you know, probably years ago if I would have seen this, that doesn't align for me, because I can be very moody. I have gone through some depression and things like that throughout life. But I look at that as it's like, right, that was my lesson that I needed to work through. That was what I was trying to learn. Yes, I had times when I could be just very playful and childlike and fun I said, very serious times. But that was, like I said, part of that lesson that I was trying to learn. And now I have more of an understanding. When I am going through a little bit more of the hearted times, I can see the lighter sign and be like, no, I'm meant to push through this. I'm meant to still be this optimistic bringing joy to other people. And like I said, seeing the magic in the MUNDANEH gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: So number four, number four is all about structure and about planning. Think of right, there's four sides to a square, very structured in that way. Four is definitely like to future plan right. They want they don't want to have like any uncertainty on their path. They're definitely all about building stability of home, you know, and definitely topics related to money, home safety, things like that are very important to them. They also can act very maturely. Whereas we're talking about the three it was a little playful on childlike, four is more serious. They're much more want to deal with their responsibilities. They'll put the responsibilities first. They can also be very detail oriented, sometimes maybe even leaning into a little bit of perfectionism. So they and they definitely have that ability to set their emotions aside and deal with things pragmatically. Four as are also very strong willed and can be very decisive. They can also put a very good external strong external internal boundaries, sometimes a little bit too much, where the fact that they may hold themselves back where they want to be too safe and not take healthy risks and not get out of their comfort zone. So it is really part of their learning path to be like to learn how they can still create that stability and feel that safety for themselves and have a build a firm foundation while also not boxing themselves in and still being able to live life to the fullest. All right. Number five, So fives are the freesoul, untamable, adventurous kind of energy. They really want to live like completely to the fullest, like explore everything, have all the fun, just do everything, try and jump in. They really desire change and they can be extremely flexible and being good at improvising with situations. Fives are also all about their personal freedom. Right. They do not, like I said, they do not like to get boxed in. They want to do things their way and they sometimes need to learn the hard way because of that. Maybe they're even a little bit rebellious because they want to do things the hard way and they're or sorry their specific way, and they're going to be the ones that are questioning the you know, the norm and saying like, well, why do I need to do that? Those kind of energies. They also love travel because they love to see the world. They love adventure. They're very social, right, so they really want to expand those social networks. They're very good at it too. They're very good at communication and expressing themselves and they just have that natural charm that kind of draws people in that helps out with that communication and socializing. So with their path really involves like defining what freedom means to them and being able to live fully but not going too far right and not still live the fullest but not bringing too many risky situations to them and following that good balance.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a fun number.
Speaker 1: It is a fun Are you sure I'm not a five?
Speaker 3: You may have some in your chart. Myself, I have a lot of fives in my chart as well, And so yeah, I feel that pull all the time. But there, like I said, there are shadow sides too, right. We tend to be a little bit more rebellious. Maybe even sometimes people can run into more self destructive tendencies.
Speaker 1: Having a lot of fives, yep, definitely me yep.
Speaker 3: So number six six is that like parental energy. It's it is the nurture of all numbers. It has extremely compassionate heart, very family oriented, very much wants to you know, not only do they have the qualities of the four where they want to have their responsibilities and build up a home, but they take it further where they're like, I want to feel that belonging. I want to have that family around me, maybe as part of a community. Just really know that they are really an integral part of feeling that belonging. And they can be very even though they're emotional, they can be more emotionally mature and they understand how to work with their emotions more. They definitely love all people, animals, nature. These are just that really like it's a kind of mother nature of energy as well. Because they really want to try to foster harmony in their environments. That's big for them. They do not like things, you know, cause ripples. They want things to just be smooth and make sure everyone's happy. Sixes are really all about taking care of other people around them that they love, and sometimes at the detriment to themselves because they're constantly putting others first and holding back their own feelings and because they don't want to rock the boat. So their path really involves learning the lesson to practice that unconditional love by giving to others and being part of a family or community, but also working through those emotions and not holding those bat and realizing that they can still, you know, stand in their own truth and say their part and not have to worry about disrupting the balance too much. All right. Number seven seven is an extremely deep, very serious kind of number. It's very reflective, sometimes be seen as mysterious. Sevens are very wise. They're full of knowledge, and they always want to keep learning. It's like the three three is very curious, but it's more like a fun kind of childlike curiosity. The seven is like, I want to know everything, and I want to dive deep into it. So they'll keep asking why and want to know, you know, the deeper questions and the questions that a lot of people may tend to shy away from, like a lot of existential questions and things. They're all about that and they're all about figuring out and diving deeper and deeper every time. Seven is also a very spiritual number, so it's all about finding and seeking their own spiritual truths and walking in their own spiritual truths. They're very emostly controlled as well, so like there can be a little more pragmatic in that way, but they're also very unique. It's seven is an odd number. It's all about, you know, its own path. So the seven's life lessons really revolve around being able to express their unique individualism but really and then really looking to them into the depths of their soul and establishing their own spiritual truths. Okay, number eight, Karen, your number number eights are really about achievement and manifesting in the material world. Very good at attaining things in the physical world and really putting in the work to reap the rewards in that way because you really like to seek progress. You like your like said, very ambitious. You have a strong personal authority as well, great willpower, and you just have a natural aids are very passionate, kind of fast moving energy. So it's a natural intensity that kind of pushes you forward to get things done and really want to reach the top. But I think I mentioned earlier eights are very much about control. Not only do you want to kind of control your life and really be able to plant it out in that way similar to the four, but you're seeing the bigger picture than the four does. But you'd like that control in your life. Sometimes on the shadow side, maybe a little bit too controlling in that way, or too controlling of others. Some aights can lean that way. Because of that ambitious tendencies. Eights can also tend to become workaholics, right because they're always kind of like always wanting to reach that goal. So their path really is striving for their aspirations. They should be trying to reach those goals, but also learning to overcome that tendency to lean too much into the material world and find that balance between the material and the spiritual world. And think about eight. If you put it on the side, it's and it looks like an infinity symbol, right, so, and you can think of that as one the physical world, the other side the spiritual realms. And to really master that eight is to be able to smoothly kind of maneuver between the two and really understand that, yes, you kind achieve this material wealth and status and achievements in this lifetime, but to really understand that that's really not what matters, right, Really what matters is the unconditional love and connecting to your soul that way.
Speaker 1: How does that feel? Care?
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I fit really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well that can, Like I said, that definitely part of your lessons, but also have a lot to do with what your other numbers are, so that can really influence how the eight comes out in your life. So i'd yeah, I'd be very curious to do your chart and find out what all your other numbers are and maybe maybe you're leaning more into one of the other numbers or even your your birthday number. So what what day of what day were you born?
Speaker 2: July third?
Speaker 3: The third? Well, do you feel more like a lot of those three qualities that I mentioned, that playfulness, lightness?
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you definitely maybe leaning more that birthday. Your talents are coming out a lot more than what you really are aligned to that those lessons in this lifetime?
Speaker 1: What about the nines?
Speaker 3: All right? And so nine? So nine really is the humanitarian they are all about? You know, they're very altruistic constantly putting others before themselves, but more on a grander scale like where the six was, like those close related to them, they were really kind of nurturing them. Nine is all about humanity, right. They just want to help the larger groups of people, So they're very generous with their unconditional love and material well, and they have a really free open heart and mind, so they're very open to different cultures, different lifestyles. They really do not discriminate. They just love everybody. And that's why nines also really like travel, really like to international travel on things, because like I said, they like to just really learn about other people in the world and have a great respect for everybody. Nine is also another spiritual number, right, because this is a very spiritual expansive number, because this is the last number one through nine and then you cycle back to one other than you have the master numbers. But it's all about expanding and not only just within your own life and everything, but spirituality as well. And nine's can be because are very passionate. They definitely whatever they put their mind to, whatever their heart is set on, they are all in, like they really go all into it. But they're also extremely talented so that can be a gift but also a challenge because it can cause a nine to feel like they lack direction because they could go in so many different ways, like they're probably good at a lot of things, and so that can become a little bit confusing to a nine. That's where they really need to look into their heart and really feel like what's in alignment for them. But that's really part of their path is continuing to work towards you know, humanitarian ideal, but also bringing in leadership capacity nine because it's this big number, right, it's the end of that cycle. It's all about being a leader as well. But it's not the leader like we talked about with the one, which is like more about like, well I want to be the first one. The leader in the number nine is more about like, well, I see these injustices in the world, and so I'm going to lead something to help fight for the people that need it, and then people just naturally follow that kind of leader.
Speaker 1: I know we are just scratching the surface, but unfortunately we are so short on time. All this information is incredible.
Speaker 3: It really is so interesting.
Speaker 1: I definitely feel like we need to bring you back on the show to talk a little bit more because we haven't talked about comic debt numbers. We haven't talked about There's so many other things we can talk about. I do know that you do personal numerology meetings and you have one on one coaching programs and things like that for neurology and energy healing, and you're also starting a workshop in May that teaches numerology. Right, So how can people if they want to take advantage of these programs or reach out to you, what's the best way for them to do that?
Speaker 3: All right? So my website is it's Illuminatedlife Healing dot com, and so my readings are all on there. Through the booking page on my website, you can read all about my workshop. My workshop is actually going to learn how to incorporate you do a little bit of energy work as well, learning about the energetic body in order to gain a soul connection, so utilizing numerology to really connect to your soul's blueprint in that way. So yeah, just my website has all that information, and I even I have because I really like to track personal days and personal cycles. I actually have a numerology guide for personal cycle or personal days. I'm sorry. On my website in my shop that if you use the Code podcast, you can get it for just a dollar and eleven cents and that will walk you through literally how to calculate your personal cycles and what each personal day like the energetic gift the day brings some advice of maybe things that you should try to schedule or do on those days, and what to watch thanks to watch out for as well. So it's really amazing. Like I said, I think it speaks her. If you like astrology and like to kind of you know, track according to astrology, I think you'd really be interested in this as well because it helps, like I said, it helps summarize the energies around you each day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, this has been absolutely fascinating. Lauren. Thank you so much for coming and sharing your expertise with us. I know we're going to reach out to you to get our charts done because this is this is so amazing to me. We're going to add a link to your website and all that kind of stuff on our show notes to just Goro, Skeptic Meandeposition dot com. Good Lauren's episode page and you'll see the link there. All you need to do is click it and it gets you connected with her right away again. Can't thank you enough, Lauren, Well, and.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Will and Karen. This has been a blast talking to you both.
Speaker 1: Been a love of fun, wonderful media. Thanks for coming along on this journey discovery with us. We'd love to continue our conversation with you on our website at Skeptic Metaphysician dot com, or on Facebook and Instagram under a Skeptic Metaphysician podcast. If you know someone who would benefit from hearing the messages we're sharing on the show, do them and us a favor and share the show with them. It will help get the word out about us and it may just change someone's life for the better. And if you're listening to this on the radio and you missed something, well, not to worry. All of our shows, including this one, can be found at Skeptic Metaphysician dot com, where you can also watch the videos or even send us an email or voicemail directly from the site. We absolutely love feedback and would appreciate hearing from you. I hope you've enjoyed this episode as much as we have. That's all for now. We'll see you on the next episode of Dyskeptic Metaphysicians. Until then, take care