Speaker 1: We get on everything today. Okay, good, we are here and if you're over on bitch, shoot, why would you be over there anyway? But I will try to start putting these up there. It's just I have to shrink down the files every time with like, I don't know if you people are familiar with handbrake, it's a really cool tool. Oh, Kick is degraded because it's gay. You know what we're gonna do is Kick. We're just gonna turn off because it's gay.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Degraded literally means it's not connected. It lies, but uh yeah, I don't really care and I don't want to look at it. So they're supposed to have sixty frames per second, no problem toen ADP. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Every time I do it, it's good. It's got some issue to it, and when you see the playback, it's trash. Like I don't understand how that's a gamer site because it's it should technically look at garbage all the time for everybody. And let's say favor. They probably favor bandwidth for certain people who are you know, making them money or Whatever's that's my guess because everything else about Kick is corrupt. There's a lot of trash and scumbaggery and thuggery that's put on display for your children to watch. I just won't go over there to break the system. Right another audience to, you know, when they're not too busy watching rampage and Roger Jackson, then maybe they'll pay attention to some of that next stuff over there. YouTube kicked up. This is the over one thousand episode. I'm sorry, over one thousand subscribers over on YouTube. Now I think it's one thy ten. So that's cool, and we'll get into more of that. Looks like I am live on you know what, since I am live and FTJ, let me go ahead and refresh this and jump into the chain. It feels me it's up all right, standard Hello, there's all of me in here so far. Because I don't nothing gets sent out the peeps. So there you go. Hello, and happy weekend to be over. Leave all of you over there on FTJ Media. I don't know if that's even a thing, but whatever. Over here on Rumbo, we have Jack and Ship and Jack left town. Hello, all right, and let's see what the two bears to say, and as well put up a thing there. What does everybody care about your let's like sniffing your own farts. Why I decided to go from Harvard He keeps on telling everybody's Harvard lawyer, David Atanua, why I went from Harvard lawyer to professional rests lawyer? Because you wanted to aid yourself prematurely with steroids. I don't know what is who cares? Doesn't anybody have anything going on in their own lives? Do they have to worry about yours? Look's sake, why I went from Harvard lawyer? All right, we got peeps in every every location. Now, now there's a few lot of things that I would need to show you, and I'm gonna start with a little story. Yeah, yeah, all right, they gotta figure out what the fucking doing the first Oh yeah, this say all right, see my, my, you don't see it yet? Hold on. I changed this one out a little bit. Why that's my scene five? Now I got something a little bit of different angle there. It's kind of a little bit more messy. In the rooms I live with a female, they're not clean, they're they're clutterbugs. And then I have a daughter who takes after her mom in that sense, no matter how many times adow or not too our teacher a teacher doesn't matter. If it's not reenforced by both, it doesn't happen, you know what I mean. Now she's all right, though, I just have my grievances. Yesterday. Oh so okay, preface this thing that I'm about to tell you about. Yesterday we had at nine am a softball tournament and they played two games, and my daughter pitched the whole thing, both games. And let's see, right after that, we came home for like I, I grabbed a coffee and it actually took my energy drink to go with me. So I wasn't like in downtime rist after breaking up and going to this thing on Saturday all that much. But I had gotten the Fair Unlimited Ride wristband for her and I for my daughter and I and I was seventy bucks all together just so that and then you have to pay an extra twelve bucks to get in all together. It's like five and seven or whatever. Adults are seven children children up to twelve or five. So we went in there. We had gotten there right around just before two o'clock. We didn't leave until eleven pm. And we went on lots and lots of rides together. Fair. I got a little bit taller, so she was able to get on the fifty two inch rides. So that ma opened up the whole world to her right, and she's like, yeah, do you can go on these rides? You and go on these? I was like, fair, I'm not gonna go in and ride with it.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Number one, Uh no one would be here to watch it. That's number one, but number but the most important one is I would never do that to you because if you can't enjoy it, why would I guess. I'm not here for me. I'm here for you. You know. I enjoy I enjoy doing these things because I'm doing them with you. And maybe when she looks back at that, that'll sink in more of what that means, I hope. So not that I wasn't having fun, but that I was having fun. My fun is coming from spending time with her, you know. So it was a good time. We went on this Starfighter about eleven times. That one was pretty intense, g forces, he'll squeeze you. I had a bunch of other different ones. There's a lot of fun. We uh we're kind of we're both kind of adrenaline uh seekers. We like a we like lots of exercise level things like sports and stuff like that. And we also like, you know, pushing ourselves a limit, like it's extreme sport type of stuff. So her and I have a lot in common there. I have yet to take her repelling, but I got to get her hard exercize and then I can do that too. Plus there's where I'm at right now. It's like a two I don't think it's saying less than a two hour drive to any place with real decent clipoffs. There might be a place around here, and I'm thinking it's not even I think there's a different Picaco that they were talking about that's closer to like Tempe, and that would be far away. So if I'm going to go all the way that way, I may as well just go to Mission Gorge in San Diego, where I know there's better clipoffs. I was thinking it starts someplace small and train her on it, But there is a couple of different spots with clipoffs out there that I could do in a Mission Gorge too. You can always rig something if you have like a decent tree or whatnot wrapper up around it, but I've never done I've never had to do that I've always had clips already embedded in the rock, all right. So when we were having our wonderful day together, right enjoying our time, and during the baseball softball game, and while we were gone, I wasn't even looking at my phone. My phone's in the was in a backpack. I had a go Pro for video of us and stuff like that to save the save the memories. And I haven't even processed the one from the last time I went. I think like every six months they show up here, So I haven't even processed that one. It's all on a different st card. But anyway, so we were having all this fun time together and I'm enjoying my life with my daughter, and I look back at my phone, so I noticed that happening in during the base of the softball game, and I was seeing these this twisted out of their mind just before we left because I put up a video and took it back down because as it served its purpose. They don't think the retard who was sending the stuff was seeing that message. So it could have been Raymond. I mean, I don't care. I don't know who it is. It could be anybody, but there's somebody got a hair up their ass, and they spent their all of their Saturday sending emails to my business website contact page saying everything you could possibly think of ad hominem character assassination type of shit, because they don't like that I present information here confidently because I know what the hell I'm talking about, because I've put the research and time and that they haven't. But they have a belief and they have an impression that they've been you know, parroted to them, and then they paired it out the other way, so it's never actually been their even real beliefs, they just adopted them. It's like these most people don't have their own opinions. They have somebody else's opinions. They have the system's opinions. They have the popular wave of opinions. So when they hear something foreign to that, it takes somebody who's curious to want to understand why that is so, and it takes the rest of the herd to get violently about it and get pissed off. So this person was outraged, and they spent their day seething and probably drunk off their ass, whacking off something, you know, to red Tube or something in between. Texting me and I just saw the and they're like they're throwing things at me that I have publicly expressed, as if there's somehow aha, gotcha, I got this intel on you, like I am the one who told disinformation. You didn't catch anybody off on something. But then they exaggerated right like because I told them. And I'm standing this again for l now. When I had just turned twenty one, I was in the US Coast Guard with a bunch of other US Coast Guards. You know what sailors do, They fucking drink. We were driving back to the boat where we lived during that time. We went to one of the other guys who got Housing's house to hang out for a while. And now we were like right where the we actually passed where the boat was docked on Pier seventeen, and I said, fuck it to Butter's my friend Butters, I got I want. Yeah, I actually had a friend Butters before before there was a soft park. I go, I go, I his name is Robert Butter. For some case you, I said, uh, fuck it, I want to slim Jim. So I took one turn. This is how it always works, man. I took one turn and they're like, oh, you didn't have your bullshit bullshit. The cops always fucking lie as as to the reason. But yeah, I was. I was loaded because we just got back from playing, you know, drinking games at this house and we were right out the freaking boat and I was like and using the passenger seeing I was we had a little like honeyec grand Am. It's not the Grand Prix, it was the Grand Am And uh yeah, I got pulled over and I think I blew like a two point four and I was cracking myself up the whole time I was there with the cops and it didn't get the double jeopardy and I got busted down in rank. I don't give a fuck about that either. They already lied to me about the rate that I was going into, telling me I was gonna be a telephone tech and then made me a telecommunication specialist, which pissed me off because I wanted to work with fiber optics and get a job on my DAP when I got out, So they tell me they fucking lied. So I was kind of pissed about that anyway, and that I was stuck there and they were like, you you shouldn't be blah blah blah. You should be grateful that you had a rate coming notical. I'm like, yeah, the wrong one. It's like, hey, I applied and thought I was getting this job and you give me a like that would piss off anybody retard. So anyway, that was two thousand and one, something like that, two thousand and one. I think the next time it happened it was like two thousand and three, or maybe it was even earlier than that two thousand and three. The first one was in Oregon, second one was in upstate U And like I told everybody about this one, I had already called it. I was out of the bars. I was working at the mortgage company. Those guys are basically freaking street thugs with shirts and ties. They're like the movie boiler Room, except it was subprime mortgage lending and they put a lot of shit up their nose and god knows what else, and uh drink like fish. So I was one of the clubs. I don't like clubs. I don't like dancing, I don't like the music, I don't like the people. I don't like the stupidity of it. I sit there and disgust. So what do I do when I sit there and disgust and I'm trying to socialize, I right, So I call a cab and then the guy that I recognized from my building asked me for a ride, and I was like, fuck, I ate whatever. Took to two blocks. It was like boom boom, and they took a write right after light pulled over. I don't even I don't know what the hell, but that day it got even went. But uh yeah, So that was that night. That was great times. And then the last one I literally told everybody about that one too, was like twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: And it was.
Speaker 1: In San Diego, Mission Beach, San Diego. I was walking up from p like, there's Mission Beach in the peeb or Pacific Beach comes. It was kind of just different territory, same beach coast, right, So I walked up that and walked the way back and I was leaving and I told you about the group of people I met up with. I didn't meet up with them, they encountered me and kind of made sure that they encountered me, which I've all. The whole thing was weird. It's like, why do would four people who are living their own life in their own world need me to engage in conversation with them. So I should have known something was up, but I don't. I didn't think. I don't think this way because I'm not a diabotical asshole, right. I just figured it. Drunk people are being hearty and friendly, I guess, and they're like, oh, it's his birthday, blah blah blah. I didn't know that they were setting people up, knowing that full well if they if they put the alcohol in you, then they you know, radio or whatever, and then a police officer traces you down and pulls you over later. That's exactly what they did. So the guy was like, I have a here we go toast to my friend's birthday, and it was like a bottle of vodka, probably cheap shit. I don't even remember it. I was like, okay, fucking here, I'm leaving now. And that was the only thing I had that night. And that's why it took them two hours on the road, making me do the the roadside Macrena and blowing three times to where they couldn't get the results that they wanted because they knew, and they led you or told me that after they put the cuffs on me because I said no to the blood test, and I said, after this, I was like, oh, if enough is enough. You know you've had me do this, you have me do that. I've complied to all that now few and they they put the cuffs on had you know, took drop drew blood from me without my consent, and they this is in twenty twelve, Hammond. So they then told me that they had followed me from the beach and I have finally put two and two together that this was the whole thing was set up from the beginning, and that they were doing that to people, and that's why those people are rolling around in the parking lot in the first place. They were trying to they were trying to pick people off. You know, that's some serious. Why do you ask me about Stefan's launch live stream in here? What is the stuff that I have to do in the I wasn't there last week all right anyway? And he doesn't keep him up on YouTube. It's on his bit shoot. If anything, he might have an unrumbled but if it's not, it should be on bitsue if he uploaded it there. If he didn't, I don't know. I can't tell you because I'm a different person than he is. He does this thing, i'd do mine, and I'm not as secretary, so I couldn't tell you. All right, So there was real the three and I explained all this. I also explained that when I found out my daughter was because I was still defiant, you know, I was like, fuck all this. I hate The cops have been screwing me forever, and I've had like six vehicles stolen from me because of back you know, finds that I didn't agree with that. I told him to go fuck themselves for and then they had been pound my car and I'd never seen it again because I wasn't gonna pay the shit. So that has happened to me like six times. Police have literally stolen six police six cars for me in my lifetime. It may be it's even more. And one of the times, after a divorce, I was fucking living in my BMW basically basically at a campsite, but they took that from me because the bitch I paid for the vehicle. One time I had something happen in a cross country trip and I was in guy Even, Oklahoma, and I asked her useless ass, I just married recently, that this whole other story that I hated, you know, I wanted to know about that one. Can you just go to DMB settle this it matter if you have to, because I'm not there, put it in your name and send me the plates. Well, three days later, as I'm stuck straight at I go, did you do it? Yeah? She said? No, I'm like, you sit on a fucking ass all day and watch TV. I watch it. I watch you do it because I pick up the fucking dishes by your fucking couch. Because you're so fucking lazy you can't even go to the sink in our apartment, like you suck. Why would you, knowing that I'm stuck out here, wait three fucking days before even going. So finally she went, and it took a whole week for the place to come, and then I was ready. I was able to get the car out. But later when we didn't work out her dad like reported not the car because it was my car, but it was you know the name thing right, He reported the plate stolen just to fuck with me, and I didn't go to it. There was no like charge. They just took the car and I don't know as fucking this is after So yeah, I hate cops. This is my point, is my point. So that was that. And uh, when I found out my daughter was going to be born, I decided because Rebecca had, you know, made a not if there was something horrible that happened, like we were going to have a daughter or whatever, a baby and something wasn't right one day, she wasn't feeling right. Hey, listen, you're a little faggot ass. Guess what. I love it when people tell me what a fucking faggot they are. It makes me feel good because it's yeah, oh look, you didn't even make it on this screen. Yeah you didn't exactly get too far before you started talking like an ask to Shawn. Whoop later, Bud, it's been nice knowing you. You can go fuck yourself. You just a bitch compared to Stefan. I wasn't comparing myself to Stefan. I'm just not his fucking secretary. He and I are friends. That's not something that you can say. You are you are you sticking up for your boyfriend, because guess what, look at this guy. See how fucking retarded this This is how quick listen, look just watch this and look at how crazy people are. Hey, dude, I just got in. Why do I care? Was I waiting for you to start my stream? I don't even know who the fuck you are? Are you okay? Where? What does that mean? Like now I have to take this with a like a wondering because it's obvious this person is mentally unstable. Where was Stephan's live stream? Love UK?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: So he's a fucking okay, I get it. He's eurotrash. He's eurotrash. That the reason why I don't go on bitch you very often is because it's covered. It used to be covered in eurotrash. I don't even know if it can't be played in the UK anymore. He wasn't on last night. Yeah, he's not on Saturdays, retired, he's on Sundays. I know you from him? Okay, wonderful you just then it comes there, You just a bitch because because I told him I'm not his I'm not a secretary and I don't fucking know and why are you asking me? That was enough for his little shattered, drunken ass ego to say, you just can't. So all of a sudden, he's a nigger because he says you just a bit. He's a UK nigger. You just a bitch compared to Stephan. And if I hadn't run out of drink, see, i'd say a lot worse. I told you he was a fucking alcohol I didn't even have to look at this. You are a parasite bitch. Go fuck your jew mom. My mom's full blooded Italian. Not that it really matters, but you can go fucking carry yourself. Anyone with a brain in their heads hates cops, yes, sir, and Susan's entrepediate apothecary. Hey, how's it going? Said? Trolls need to f off, thank you and forgive the words. But sometimes they are applicable, are they not. It's like the right thing to say at that time. All right. So anyway, it's been over a decade, eleven years or so since I've had anything because Rebecca, like I said, we had something horrible happening. We were doing the farmers markets. We found out that Rebecca was pregnant. We were all excited about that. We were doing okay with the Farmer's mark because I had already before I met her, stopped working at the Electricians Union. With the Electricians Union IBW five six nine, because I was already doing well enough as a hot sauce guy at the farmer's markets, and I wanted to per see that as best as I could and to see where it went. And so I met her and she started, you know, helping out and stuff like that. And then if I know, she was pregnant, but then something happened. I don't know she her body rejected or something. But the horror story of it, if you really want to know, is there was a little translucent thing that I saw in the toilet after she had freaked out and stuff like that, and the head had two little black eyes on it, and it was a power from the rest of it in the toilet. We literally still have a potted plant where we kept the remains so as to commemorate our the loss of one of our children. So when we found out that she was going to she was pregnant again, she filed, you know, some some vow to God and everything like that. And I said, well, you know what, if you're going to stop doing this stuff, even after you know obviously you're not gonna do what you're pregnant, but if you're gonna just not do it, anymore, then I will just I'll tag along with that and support because I don't. I don't really need it. I just freaking did it to blow off steam. And I don't even really fucking care about it. And I was getting sick and tired of it for like two years before that. Anyway, you know, I hated the way I felt. I hated a way to screw it up my workouts. I hated it the way you know, I would sleeping too long sometimes afterward, or I would just feel gross. I hated the people that I was, you know, interacting with at places when I would so I was just like, everything about this I hate. So I felt like this is probably in my twenties too, but I, you know, it was young enough to shrug it off and be like, yeah, I'll just find new people to hang out with, right, Yeah, okay, it's the atmosphere of the thing. And I actually talked about this with I don't see if I can find it. Let me see if I can find it. You're not gonna see it until I pull it up here. Just give me a second. High. I gotta do a search on this thing. Is that thirty one? Yeah, there's the search bar Okay, okay, So I said this, it's been actually like eleven almost twelve years. I said, no, actually, if it was twenty twelve, thirteen, No, it was probably twenty fourteen. Yeah, it's been eleven years. It's been eleven years. But I was like barely at all before that anyway, So it wasn't a big loss for me. But there was a time when I just got out of the Coastguard that you know, if you open up my refrigerator, you might find like a block cheese, and then there'd be all kinds of different types of like craft beer in there, like I used to like sam AM's Cherryweed and like the Sea Dog Blue Paw like I liked. I like different things. Yeah, I went through a Guinness phase, but it didn't last very long because it doesn't taste good. So, and I was a bartender when I was in Florida, and that wasn't that kind of burned me out too, watching other people and then experience and witnessing their decline as they as the night goes on. I just was like, yeah, that's I'm good. So I said, now it's been ten years, this okay. And I did actually used to make hard siders and blueberry wine went back in the day. It says, I also think alcohol is literally literally a solvent. This is meat saying this that dissolves a barrier between yourself and a demonic influence, or at least a gin. And you have to hope your vibe attracts a kind gin, because remember gin's be anything. A demon is a different thing, right, most of the time you probably end up with a demon. And then when you where did it come from? Where did a oh? Ella? And then this one says, I don't need to talk about somebody I don't know. I think I know that. I think I've heard this guy the other night. But he says, I agree completely with the demonic aspect of it. That makes so much sense that it's a solvent to a barrier when I used to And then he goes into a personal story that I don't really want to get into unless Alex wants to hear it. It be heard. But yeah, I mean, if you think about it, really like the things that, especially the idea of the concept of being blackout, like who was there when you weren't? And how did you not know that? I know that you know? So there are elements like they're they're very, very destructive. Things happen with people who get out of control and don't know how to control and don't even comprehend the idea that there should be control. And that's one thing that checks and balances that you know, some people have and some people don't, and you really shouldn't be screwed around with stuff that can be powerful against some of its if you don't know whether or not you can handle the reins. And sometimes it's just what's the point of doing that anyway? You know, it's not progress. It's like you're you're taking a break on your pursuit of actually succeeding in anything each time you do it, because nothing's gonna come. You're not gonna achieve financial security through drinking unless some weirdest scenario comes around that I don't know about. All right, So I'm gonna read this to you guys. Now, let's see if I can get to it. Not that one, so I said, in relation to that person who thought they had something on me because they thought that they were Ah, you're an alcoholic dip. I haven't had anything to drink in like eleven years. And the other day I grabbed a u a Julian Hartslider, and that was like the first time I had one in forever. I was still living in San Diego, which was before. Yeah, it was right when I first met Rebecca because we went on a hiking journey to Kuyamaka and he went to Julian after that and stuff like that, so it was during that time. They have their they're famous for their pies, Julian pies as well. I think they're apple pies. I don't remember. Friends, Let me address this disgruntled. Oh yeah, friends, let me address the disgruntled for a moment. If these words do not pertain to you, This is on my post on YouTube. So if you look for things as a community or post or something like that, you'll find it right there. It's posts, okay, and I opened it up. Make sure that it works. I opened it up so people can actually post on their themselves too. It should be that way. If it's not, let me know. You have to be a following obviously. Let me address this disgruntled. Fucking shit. Let me address the disgruntled for a moment. If these words do not pertain to you, then they shouldn't stir any feelings apart from relatable agreement. Now, when I say that, it's like the whole thing Cooper used to say. If somebody yells robber on the street and you're not a bank robber, or you're not robbing somebody, you don't get offended by it because you know it doesn't pertain to you. They're obviously not referring to you, because not a you're not a robber. It's only when you, when you are those things, that those accusations are offensive. And that should tell you a lot about what the way veys think about. You know, when if you call somebody a killer that's anti semitic, Well they're a killer though, you know, or child harmor oh that's anti semitic. How did you go from there to there? It was not about your fucking religion or your or your identity. It's about the It's about your actions. So you're basically admitting to all those actions, but somehow you are above the punishment and accountability for said actions. You're not even going to try to argue the fact that you did it. You're going to go right too. But I'm superior or and I do these these uh, these punishments don't apply to me, and and neither do your Does your scorn or your judgment like that doesn't work like that? If you're still a danger threat to people? Yes, it most certainly does apply to you. I appreciate all of you who view and comment and participate will flee, and your kind words and encouragement you know a great deal to me. Let me remind you, the casual passer by, that viewing my content is entirely voluntary. You have the choice to do so or to not. There's a great many channels on YouTube that you can seek out if you find what I covered here to be disagreeable to your hard held feelings and beliefs. If you believe something to be a certain way, it shouldn't matter to you what others think and how that differs. What is it that you find so threatening about other perspectives. I don't come to these conclusions haphazardly. I have much study and experiences that I have led that have led me to conclude certain things, and my study never ceases. What I say may sound like foreign contests, but nothing true is ever popular, and nothing popular, or at least in the present environment, is ever true. Sometimes a lot of truths packed together are even weaponized against the logical and reasonable to influence them to do the rat and desperate things. Meaning the truth is also leveraged against you because if they're still controlling that side, they control your your perception of what methods of recourse or if you should have a recourse to those threats that you perceive. They will control all of that, so you'll be predictable and you could get led into a trap that way. I point out very old embedded deceptions. See that's the worst part too, is because debait is real in those things, right, but it's still a trap because they're going to steer you in a certain direction. Like stupiters, I point out very old embedded deceptions and described by historical example after example, the true nature of frauds and the frausters. So you may consider it for yourself and maybe see these attempts made to steer you off course for what they are. Sometimes that means letting go of something you trusted all your life but has been causing you and others great harm for having these particular beliefs. Many people think the best way to cope with these harsh realities is to attack the person and the character of the messenger. This particular messenger is stating these at times unpleasant truths for the benefit of others and your well being, not for your detriment. I gain nothing but perhaps a sense of feeling less outnumbered by the negative and evil elements in this world when someone gets what I'm saying and appreciates having another perspective to consider. I don't need or want anyone to believe me blindly. I want to encourage you to seek out the references I name and see if they make the same impact on you. I can't have that experience for you. I can only summarize and hope to inspire you to complete the task of satisfying the curiosity. Find the books, find the time, see if these resources impact you, and if they resonate within you the same truth they resonate within me. There's no need to waste your emotions or energy attacking me. I'm one guy who reads and has analyzed several historical topics thoroughly. If you haven't done the same, your anger is reflexive and belief driven. It's not factual. It's difficult and foolish to get angry with facts, so you get angry with the one person stating them. Why waste your time? If you need confrontation, do what I do in box. If you enjoyed a test of your physical limits, get in a ring or lift weights, run, go hiking if you need fulfillment. It's not going to come from treating poorly a good person who sincerely cares about others. It's not going to come from saying horrible things about a loving and devoted dad who extends that feeling to others by electing to be the role of a protector and guardian to others who may need it. I am trying like everyone else. I'm doing what I can in my power to make a positive impact on the world. If you are against that, then you should look in the mirror and ask yourself, then what are you for? If you're against that, then what are you for? If you're against someone who cares how this world turns out, then what are you for? As in for it or against it? Right? I am devoted to historical restoration and preservation. I am an analyst of history. Through that fascinating, at least to me, journey, I've discovered a lot of things, a lot of deceptions and eased I'm sorry and erased people I wasn't intentionally looking for. I found deceptions and completely erased people from history. Right, Why wouldn't I share that with others? It's said it is a great sin to keep private that which may benefit others. I wasn't looking for any of this path. I was chosen. It was chosen for me, and it's something I feel deeply is deeply important. It's an unlikely calling that I feel adds additional purpose to my time here. Being a dad, a son, or brother on my purpose. But when I ask, how can I best serve those who give me purpose, this quest for a better rules for them, using whatever talent and skill I may have for that purpose? Feels right. So to my friends, thanks for the positive feedback, I appreciate it. To those who want to be upset about something, I can assure you there's plenty of upsetting things that will serve that end. But the least of your worries is with me. In what I have to say, do I get blunt and throw rudeness right back at the root? Yes, I do. You get out what you put in with me? And I don't and won't take abuse when I'm volunteering my time and money to make these broadcasts. Yeah, there was a a lot of comments there, uh other stuff. Just all right, so there's that if I sleep yet. I don't think that would be something when you when the first guy in the classroom is Dan oh here he is. This is this fagget again. Okay, First of all, you're actually taking something. I know that you keep you keep spanning this. This is Mike Walker. This is the guy who keeps sending me the emails. This is the guy because he's Mike Walker seventeen seventy six. There he was Charlie Kirk. These are all fake email addresses. This is what he does. This is what this piece of s it does. It's not even you know, Okay, go buddy, thanks and you're about account because every time I've viewted you, it doesn't it doesn't get you gone. So something's up with that. It was that doctor Walker guy before that, and now it was this Mike Walker guy. It's the same fucking person who won't won't he's been attacking doctor Manzo. He just started sending emails to my account yesterday. It's got to be the same dude, And he keeps on repeating the same thing, so he makes it pretty obvious. It's it's just spamming the same thing over and over again. It was never any There was a couple additional things every once in a while, like as PostScript, but most of it was just copy paste, copy paste. And I don't know what the purpose of this is, but this person's a goddamn maniac. And now they're gone. But since it's already here, and I don't understand why this doesn't make it go away, Like how does that? It just it just puts it on a pa that's kind of retarded, all right, whatever. So yeah, this guy was, uh, this thing, how it worked, how the world works. He's missing a point of what I said in the previous video. And I was talking about the Asian guy on the class board, like who is on the digital you know, electronic chalkboard thing, and he says this is how this is just how the world works, talking about child sacrifice, and I said, that's how the world works in their world. Now, it's not how it has to work. And ever since then, he's because these people don't have any there's nothing upstairs that keeps things in order. There's nothing that is creating some kind of balance, right, They're just out of their fucking minds, and anything that impulsively triggers them, they put it all together. And it's not even logical or reasonable or rational. Nobody would come up with these conclusions on their own because they're out of their fucking minds. They're unstable individuals. So any little thing they can pick apart and then put together and then throw it at you. And this guy was also doing the same thing. It's like low hanging through easy pickings. I've told you all this stuff about me, and now you're like, oh, and he's talking to my website, which is mine, and like trying to tell the website that I'm an alcohol and that I'm drunk. Fucking retarded. I haven't again I over eleven years. And I don't know who he's talking to. I don't have a boss. It's me retard, but he was. He was basically trying to say, you have a blah blah blah work. I'm like, are you fucking retarded? Are you fucking retarded? Who knows? I'm sure he's lit up. Probably he's probably lit up Doctor Manza's phone again too. He was so somebody was leaving actual messages so it's not just a boy. And he was trying to get doctor Monzo to give him information and then he was going to turn around and try to pick it apart because these people are fucking demons man like they come at this is how this is how Stu Peters operates too. He tries to come at you like a nice dude, and then he'll throw you under the bus. He's done this to many people, many people. He'll have him on, he'll cut it apart, he'll piece it together, and he'll fucking throw it at you and try to try to ruin you, try to wreck your life. And it's all for the all for the boosting of Stewie. Thank you, Susan settle up man, this is going to be another banger. Okay, let's get to something else. I guess we're here and if you're over on bit, what is this coming from? What's this noise? Whoa? Whoa? Where did that noise come from? I just heard something talking and stuff? All right, maybe maybe later we'll get into this. But okay, I have some Robert Braxman videos I want to share with you, and this is an Asian fellow. But you should be a shit don't start, just just start, Jesus Christ. I wasn't ready yet, sales. This has to work. It disappears where you need to be, all right. So we're gonna look at the counter surveillance using it bluetooth, maybe if we get bail. Motherfucker again. I hate when things just start. I didn't do that, like it just Hey, we've detected that. You can edit up here. No I didn't end there. Okay, So we're gonna look at Windows eleven as a lost cause, truly destined for the garbage. Don't upgrade from Windows ten. And this one I must have watched because I have a thumb up on it. I think this is the one. It just looks like the wording is different. I should have a comment in here if this is the one, though, you know, that's that's what doesn't make sense, Like it's not in my history. And I watched the video. I also commented on the video, and he commented back. But yet it's not in my history. How the fuck does that happen? So there's that one that he replied back on. But there's another one that was see it's like it never happened here, it is right here. And this is it? Say no, the Windows eleven. This is the one that I was looking at for fox sake, give me the Oh no, it's the same one. Okay, so whatever, isn't it? Yes? Okay, okay, we're good. So these things should should concern you because I just built a computer and I was contemplating Linux Mint Cinnamon that I was told to use, and I was like, do you have to like know code? Do you have to like write commands prompt lines in order to get things to just the regular work? Because I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to learn this shit and just be like like, just send me to the place I want to click on. You know, maybe did I get spoiled? Because it doesn't matter what the difference is. I just I don't want to do that. Like I'll do that to feel like smarty pants. When it's like doing you know, not wasting my time and slowing down the workflow. It's a different thing when it's like I could have just clicked the button somewhere else, but here I have to type four lines of code and wait for it to respond and hope that it doesn't does it the right way like, I don't want to do that with Linux. So I had that issue, and then I had the issue with wanting to use da Vinci Resolve as a digital editor for videos if I ever actually had time to do this, right, I still have to work to provide for family of hot sauce business and other things that I do, so I'm not able to actually do what I wanted to do with this computer. Yet I've done a little bit of it, like the walking talks and that kind of, but not not really. And I need to learn a few things on da Vinci for the nodes to actually make the special effects work. I think I have an idea because now I have the graphics card that will that will support it, but certain computers that won't even support the Da Vinci Resolve nodes because it's like layering or whatever. So anyway, I went with a computer for eight years, ten years that was incompatible with da Vinci. So when I got this one, I was like, who But now I don't have time because I'm not I don't have the store anymore where it's just making money as I'm not there, you know. So anyhow this should concern us though, and the whole thing with Linux and da Vinci, Like if let's go into Vinci Resolved real quick or recall black as it black Magic. Let's go at DaVinci. No, if you go, I think you can see this right yep. So it says pre download. Now what as I say, Windows A R M Linux. Now here's the problem, kids, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna finish that off. But it's Linux arch. It's not Mint Cinnamon. So you have to go through this crazy long process that also involves like you selecting your why is the signer or did they use DaVinci Resolved to edit that crap movie? That's probably better they did, but yeah, so I can't look at that and not be distracted. They if you want to have it on Mint Cinnamon, which is like the one that's most compatible, that's most like you know, a Windows type of setup. ARCH is not made for user friendly compatibility stuff. So why they have it on that setting that and not ment I don't know. But there takes like this whole process of converting everything into a certain format before it even work, and then you have to hope that everything works on it, including all the stuff that you would need to vince you resolve for in the first place, like all of the special effects nodes, and make sure that they respond properly. That's a whole lot of ifs. That's a whole lot of freaking ifs just to avoid winds that windows. So I thought, because I'm like, I can, you know, I can make up for this, and they're like, fast cutting this, this fastest thing changes on the bottom. All right, anyway, you can't pause. It is what it is. But when you hear this, it's a little strange. Where's that I said, that's a counter surveillance one. Where's the other one I just had? Are we fucking serious? I lost it again? What the fuck did I ask at the wrong one? He s a shit? What the fuck? History? Fuck it? Come on that one? And that one? That's the one. That's the one I have? Okay, well, funk off, where's the other one? This one?
Speaker 6: Many of you?
Speaker 1: Why the hell did that one drop on me? He's fucking shit. So I have two of these and then this one. Okay, good, let's watch this. I'll be back in a moment. You shouldn't get commercials on this one, but that's gonna be a little bit of a little bit of a watch. I'll be back in a moment, but I get to grab something running on coffee. I gotta go get somewhere.
Speaker 6: Today who are users of Windows ten are likely in panic since Windows ten is about to be classified as end of life by Microsoft. End of life is today October fourteenth, twenty twenty five, a day that will live in tech infamy. Currently, still forty percent of Windows users are still on Windows ten. Likely the main reason you have not updated to Windows eleven is because you cannot. Your old computer is considered junk now because it doesn't have this thing called a TPM chip. You're being pushed to get a copilot PC, one that is equipped to handle the AI, even though likely you have not come up with a reason to want to use some spying AI in your daily computer life, so you don't want this. But it's worse. Microsoft has basically been systematically exerting dominance over its users to the point that you question now if your machine is yours or if it is Microsoft and you're just paying for it. Just to put some balance in this video, let me show you that I have a long career as a Windows developer, and I've had Bill Gates demonstrate my software at a keynote speech. And I'm a Windows expert, and for many years, even as a privacy guru, I had a tolerant approach to Windows since there were many ways I could configure it to avoid privacy dangers. But in recent years, with the advent of Windows eleven, I have to say that Microsoft has truly gone crazy, and the current direction of Windows eleven tells me that it is time for all of you to go. You are not a Microsoft's You own your device, Take your freedom back. Dump Windows, otherwise it will own you. Microsoftwas plans for you, and you will not like those plans. What I'm going to discuss here are the specific reasons that I have to part ways Window, and hopefully software developers make good versions of their products and Linux, so we have little reason to use this Windows eleven garbage, and you will discover that it is garbage. Yes, this is a rent, so if you want to learn the specifics, stay right there. Windows ten end of life. While it is definitely the right of a software company to classify their old software ascent of life, especially after ten years of release, one needs to ask why there's so much resistance. I've never encountered so much resistance to moving to a newer version, likely send DOS three point one to Windows, and that was justifiable. Windows required new hardware since DOS three point one was text based and Windows was graphical, and tons of software had to change to go to Windows, which took time. But in theory most apps that work in Windows ten will still work in Windows eleven. Yet there's so much resistance, and much of it likely is because the users cannot upgrade to Windows eleven. Microsoft itself is blocking them. In order for many users to move to Windows eleven, they have to buy newer computers, and the justification for this on the Microsoft side is twofold. First is the push for this security chip called a TPM chip, which is lacking on old computers and which I will tell you now is a huge risk to privacy. And the second justification for Microsoft is to encourage more people to use Windows Copilot, which creates AI capable computers, again a mess risk to privacy. But there's more new computers using Windows eleven now turn on BitLocker, which is this encryption by default. You might think this is a good thing, but not really. Windows have been forcing us to use cloud services constantly with featured like one Drive to ensure that you keep your files on Microsoft servers, and now they're pushing the new Windows back up. There's the push for Office three sixty five again to ensure that Microsoft keeps your documents. Or how about the Microsoft ID and the constant battle to ensure that you have a computer free from a privacy invading identifier, or how Microsoft keeps forcing updates that you cannot turn off. I'm going to cover all these approaches by Microsoft and explain to you why you don't want them. Microsoft ID. I'm sure this irks a lot of people lately. Extremely difficult to install Windows without a Microsoft ID. Basically, Microsoft wants you to log into them, just like Apple and Google requires you too, to ensure that device is tied to an identity. There's still a way to avoid the Microsoft ID, but it is not obvious and requires so much trial and error to figure out. But basically, most people will be forced to put an ID card on your computer so whatever you do on the Internet can be attributed to your particular machine. When Microsoft began pushing this heavily in later updates of Windows ten and now locked in in Windows eleven for the most part. It was the first sign of a red flag. Microsoft became big all of a sudden again as a company once they moved their infrastructure to a cloud based one. This is guaranteed the income stream to Microsoft and raised their position as the number two company invaluation at three point nine trillion dollars. This growth in the cloud is Satya Nadella's claim to fame. So the idea of the Microsoft ID is to tie you to the cloud. One drive means you store your data to the cloud. Lately they're pushing Windows backup and of course with Office three, sixty five, Xbox and now with Copilot, your life will truly reside in Microsoft servers. This of course is the original Google formulas, so they're keen to dominate that now and as proof, Microsoft has surpassed even Google invaluation. A suprivacy expert, one of the main goals I have is to ensure that devices have anonymity, and you cannot do that if your device is commonly logged into Microsoft or app and device telemetry ensures that they know everything you're doing on your machine. And the Microsoft idea is a big and primary part of this, since they don't want you to have an anonymous device, and this is definitely a no go for me. It's my machine.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: This is interesting because I started trying to do a partition myself and I kind of abandoned the project. I put it on a flash bootable flash drive to put Linux Mint sentiment on this computer. And then also I had this XP skin for a Windows ten, but recently I had at least I thought I had to update to assembly an upgrade Windows eleven. So do I sacrifice da Vinci resolve? Because when I asked him, I'm always expecting somebody to say there's other things that Linux has that are just as good as da Vinci. But I don't think that's true. I think da Vinci is a really powerful editing tool, and it's a it's a choice either you deal with all this or you have two operating systems on one computer except for this element. Now, because I built mine and it wasn't technically you know, it wasn't a Microsoft what do you call it? Pre made computer? Maybe this isn't the case, but I don't know. And it makes me wonder if you would actually have to have a whole separate computer just designated for the things that you need Windows elimited in order to have the software compatible for it to run things like Da Vinci, and then have his whole separate one for Linux. Listen to what he says here.
Speaker 6: I paid for it. Microsoft didn't pay for it. So, as I will explain in many details here, Microsoft is definitely not interested in respecting your rights to have other things on your computer, even in separate partitions. I have had multiple instances of Windows wiping out entire Linux partitions and even a data only partition, just because it didn't recognize the format. This is extremely aggravating. I have lost so much data from unexpected events like doing a Windows update and having it wipe the dual boot files, and then continuing on to overwriting partition data to wipe Linux completely. It's an advanced user. Even if I had no gripes with Microsoft, there are many reasons for me to have multiple operating systems on my machine. This is not that uncommon with software developers, Yet they force updates on you and you can't stop it, and then they act like they're the only users of the machine. Now. Over time, I've come up with workarounds to the stupidity of Windows and Windows policies, and I'll discuss that in an upcoming dual video. But generally, this lack of certainty to what Windows will do is a dangerous roll of the dice for people who make a living of computers. TPM is for you or for them. One of the biggest changes that Microsoft made is to not allow updates to Windows eleven from Windows ten. If your computer doesn't have the security chip called ATPM, which is an acronym for Trusted Platform Module, you don't need to worry about what it means. It's a security chip and it has similar functions to the Titan M two chip on pixels or the Apple Secure Enclave on iPhones. The basic functionality of the TPM, as with all other security chips, is that cryptographic keys used for encryption are not kept in the open, in accessible memory or hard drive where third parties can potentially have access to them. Instead, the keys are stored inside the TPM with inaccessible private keys. There's no way to see the private keys. You present a public key to the TPM chip and it can validate it via the chip by checking the private key internally. This allows things like this encryption to be done without creating some loophole for some hacker to capture an encryption key. Because its processes are locked inside a separate chip, there's theoretically no outside access to it. Sounds good in theory, right now, let me tell you the multiple problems with this TPM module. As it turns out, Microsoft actually stores your Microsoft ID together with the device idea identifiers in the cloud, tied to your Microsoft account. This will become important when we talk about BitLocker, which I'll discuss next, But the main issue here is that the TPM module is a device identifier. In fact, on most operating systems, whether it's Apple, Google, or Microsoft, the security chip actually announces a unique device identifier. Since each security chip is flashed with a unique value for each device, it is like an Imei on a phone. It gives out a unique ID. The problem is that some specific Microsoft products and services validate you based on this unique ID, and because it is now connected to the cloud.
Speaker 1: If I didn't go through the process of learning a bunch of stuff and watching a bunch of videos, and then putting together my young computer and going through the process of installing an operating system myself, I probably wouldn't understand some of the things he's saying here. But I was fortunate enough to have gone through that, So some of these things might be a little hard to follow, but you can you can grab the concepts based off of it. They don't need to know all the acronyms of what that means. He's going to explain to you what they do and what they mean. So it's it's fine, you know, you'll be all right.
Speaker 6: Added to your upcoming extreme relationship with the Windows Copilot AI companion.
Speaker 1: This is, by the way I try. I was hovering over the uninstall but for Copilot, but then I asked myself, is that can be one of those things that will create a catastrophic failure because of Windows eleven basically mandating this, or we'll just come right back on the next update that they forced, Because I a lot of times my computer, I'll come, you know, back in the room after the evening or whatever, and I'll notice that I need to log back in if the hell and they forced an update, and then I have these you know, the orange in mind, it's orange in the start menu of all the different rows of things, because I told you it's not it's not technically Windows eleven straight, but it's more like an XP, so you can see your files lot easier and see you know, the navigation's a lot, a lot more like what we were used to until Microsoft lost their minds. So there'll be these highlighted areas of all this new ship that they installed in my computer that I never asked for, and Copilot showed up and I'm like, it reminds me of that, whether it was the other one, Canterra or something like that, like all the all these things that try to control your computer against your will and make it do things that it thinks it should do rather than what you wanted to do, including messing around with your audio and you know, things that you don't want or need do. You don't want something fighting you at the software level to do what it is that you want your computer to do. But if I delete the Copilot AI stuff, does it trigger because I remember I had this whole thing happened with the bios. Remember it messes with the boot right and remorse partitions when I had this other computer here and I still do it under the desk. We had that whole catastrophic failure thing when I said no to an update in Windows ten like two years ago, and I was rolling with a computer that refused to let me even have network settings anymore. It would flash the screen and it it would kill it on purpose suppress it so that we had to do a workaround in the We have three computers in the same room. Actually now we have the new one, but they're all old. One has Windows seven on it, but we were able to access in through there to find out what the IP was. Then we had to manually punch the IP into here and get everything working so that we could bypass not being able to have network settings to actually control it through the software of Windows ten. And I had to do that with Josh and that was that was kind of a nightmare because it was a night just before I was going to have Mike Adams and Doctor Artists together on a show, and it was that's when they decided to eliminate my ability to have Internet. They tried to. We think we went, we did a workaround, but that's what their goal was all Because I said no to an update. They didn't tell me that there was going to be a punishment. But that's how Microsoft rolls.
Speaker 6: Now going to be extra dangerous. What would have been a better option is to be able to insert your own security chip in your computer, similar to a ub key, where you can plug it or remove it at will depending on what you're doing. Then at least you're given a choice. Now there's no choice when those eleven requires a TPM and when those eleven will track your Microsoft ID together with your device ID based on the TPM.
Speaker 1: So this old computer here, I definitely guarantee you the oldest one doesn't have a TPM. This one probably doesn't either, because it's ten years old or more. So these two wouldn't even be able to have. This one's still running Windows ten, but who knows how long before that? Just they make it break.
Speaker 6: Whose software utilizes this? Now gamers are suddenly discovering that their device ID are known to Microsoft and didn't know how. Yes, of course there's the Xbox ID for Xbox gamers, but now the device ID is specifically known and it's pulled from the TPM third party.
Speaker 1: That way, you can't say anything when you're gaming. You know, people just doing what they do playing games and saying things can be taken out of context because they might be talking about like a like a first person shooter and they might say kill that guy or something like that. But now that they say that and just randomly saying, oh fuck this, I know you know, all these things could then be used against you because they're just capturing what they consider the intent and then threat assessing you through you through your actions, what you type, what you say, what you watch. It's pretty creepy.
Speaker 6: Can access this now with no restriction via API. If you want to know how to check your TPM status, here are example commands on Windows. By the way, you can restrict access to the TPM and Linux and I'll make a separate TPM video in the future to manage all this. There's a deliberate purpose to all this madness and it's all tied to the AI, so don't think this is some random choice by Microsoft. But I'll get to that. In the meantime, let's go to the next level, which is BitLocker.
Speaker 1: The BitLocker.
Speaker 6: BitLocker is new. If you buy a new Windows computer, you will have this shock when you try to install Linux on it or if you try to turn off secure boot. BitLocker is a new Microsoft drive encryption. It is a Microsoft only product. It is tied to the full hard drive, so you cannot, for example, have a Linux partition freely.
Speaker 1: That's if you buy a Windows computer. Since I built mine, I don't think this is a aspect, but who knows. If Windows itself doesn't try to install at least a software portion of it, that might be like a lighter layer than having something like physical device embedded into your your mother board or something like that.
Speaker 6: It will also be subject to BitLocker. Yes, I'll discuss secure boot later as well. I just got myself a new laptop. It's a brand new Lenovo think Pad x one Carbon, and as usual, that's the first step to installing Linux. I would typically go to bios and turn off secure boot. Was I in for a shock?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 6: Windows eleven BitLocker was enabled by default, so the moment I turned off secure boot without warning, the drive locktop and I basically had no access to the SSD drive. The lock up is at the bios level, so basically it will refuse to boot the hard drive.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Now, I can of course reformat the hard drive some other way or insert a different SSD drive, but unlike.
Speaker 1: Oh but imagine if you weren't this guy, you turned your expensive laptop into a paperweight. Simply by wanting to set things up the way you want them set up.
Speaker 6: The versions and Windows. On my particular computer, there is no longer a recovery partition, so you can't just boot to recovery. I had to find a custom boot image from Lenovo and flash it to a USB. I spent an entire day making a boot partition, copying all my data, and I lost it all and had to start from scratch. Now here's the kicker. When you lose access because of BitLocker. It revealed some interesting things. Apparently, when you log in using your Microsoft ID, the recovery key for your hard drive as stored in the TPM and the device ID are all now stored at Microsoft and tied to your Microsoft ID. So basically, while you think your BitLocker is tied to just your TPM chip, in reality to tie to Microsoft, and someone would access to your Microsoft ID can basically recover your BitLocker encrypted drive rec key. In my case, and maybe because I turned off my Microsoft ID, I actually could not unlock my BitLocker locked drive. I had to start from scratch. However, this exposes how this supposed security protection is fundamentally tied to Microsoft control. The thing that angers me the most is that this is a drive where I, as the owner, decided to make a separate partition for another operating system, and yet Microsoft decides that it will override that and take control of the entire drive. Linux, of course, does not have rights to BitLocker. It is not some open source software. So Microsoft here decided that it owned your computer, not you. Secure boot. Secure boot is a bio setting, and if enabled, anytime you boot an operating system like Windows or a distro Lagobuntu, the uf boot software will check signing key of the product and see if it is unapproved OS, meaning it is signed using Microsoft keys. That a load is problematic, but we'll ignore that for now. In some way, secure boat was a waste of time because for the average person it did not offer any kind of security, at least until BitLocker and TPM happened. All you had to do was turn secure boot off. There's no security whatsoever required in turning off secure boot in bios. You could do this to any computer, but this was only an inconvenience as it potentially delayed a hacker by maybe only two minutes. However, what I then realize is that since distrolls like it wouldn't are actually signed using Microsoft keys, that they don't need secure boot to be turned off. It does bother me that Microsoft inserts themselves into security features of the bootloader, but at least popular distrolls are exempt. Special distrolls will require secure to be turned off, though. But the worst part about secure boat is that it totally messes up using virtual machines. If you're going to use any virtual machine like AVM or virtual box, it's actually going to use the same bootloader programs with secure boat, and it will cause the VM to fail. So you have to run a bunch of command line instructions to sign the virtual machine software itself again using the same Microsoft keys things. I mean, it's really hard to get Microsoft away from anything. The tendrills of control are just everywhere. And again, to remind you of what I just said, secure boat is now tied to BitLocker. If you turn off secure boot, BitLocker will lock up and there's no direct recovery by turning secure boot back on. And in case you're wondering, yes, secure boat is another Microsoft invention force updates just to make sure that they have full control over your machine. Microsoft, of course forces updates on you. All these are under the guise of cybersecurity, of course, and I'm sure all these cybersecurity experts will all chime in and say that I need all this, Yeah right, why not let me decide that you don't know what I want or need? And in any case, I've limited use of Windows, extremely limited, like one percent usage, so I don't want to knows I use one percent of the time to dictate my use of the computer one hundred percent of the time. You want to hack my Windows installation, go ahead, I have nothing on it. It just bugs me that someone else decides what I need and choices are kept from me, and these force updates have caused me massive problems. One of the well known incidents was when Microsoft overrote the boot instructions, which in my case is set up to be dual boot. I can choose used to boot Linux or Windows. I'm primarily a Linux user.
Speaker 1: This is what my dad told me to do, is to have both on there so I could talgle before between the two and the startup. And I think I probably still can because I built nine and it wasn't a Windows Windows ready You know, whatever, you wanna call it, it wasn't a Windows product pre built that I got.
Speaker 6: Then it completely overwrites the boot instruction, so now I can't boot to Linux. So usually I have to always put a delay on Windows updates, which you can only delay up to two weeks. This gives me an allowance to prepare for a catastrophe, but that's the limit two weeks, so I have to find some time within a two week window to do an update. I don't want to be in the middle of an important project and be shut down just because I booted two tucking Windows. For my specific use, I rarely want a Windows update if some specific major security thing is announced, I would like to be given the choice. Tell me the risk and I'll decide. But I guess it is no longer your computer. When you run Windows eleven overwriting partitions, that's crazy again, similar to the updates overwriting the wood instructions. You have some dangerous utilities like Windows disc management utility, again one that was designed to prevent other operating systems from running. If you accidentally go into disk management and decide to view a Linux partition which it will not recognize, you might accidentally overwrite the entire partition and lose everything. And this is something that already happened to me. At the very least, it should recognize a foreign partition and not allow right at least without a ton of warnings. But there's no warning. It just overwrites and your Linux partition with all your data is suddenly wiped out, just because you decided to have Linux coexists with Windows, because you know, you think it's your own computer. A Linux partition is formatted using EXD four. You think in this day and age that Windows, with its resource, it's good recognize an EXD four partition, especially since it is sucking open source. But of course they do this.
Speaker 1: In thesas zucking and said that the series doing there it kind of a couple of tizes. He said, ducking and zucking a couple of ties. But you know what exactly saying and sucking kilosophy Zuckerberg. But that's a whole other thing, that's meta.
Speaker 6: The real objective is AI. Like I said, there's a reason to all this madness, and it is the control that Marcusov wants to put on us. So let me show you this again in case you forgot well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I guess the first thing to say is that we are on a mission to create a true AI companion, and to me, an AI companion is one that can hear what you hear why, and see what you.
Speaker 1: See, regardless if you wanted to or not. You have someone else in the room standing over your shoulder that you don't see, who's making judgments, and it's like having an officer in the room. They're trying to find a way to screw you to the wall in one way or another by creating a reality that doesn't exist, simply to criminalize you for non criminal behavior. That is what your computer is doing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I just thought you all should know that, especially people who speak about things on who are content creators, who you know aren't telling people to go get injected with poison and maybe even telling them not to do that. You might want to know who this is happening. Okay, all you guys out there and Ftjland who are content creators, Everybody who's a content creator, anybody who's playing games, anybody who's using a computer that has a TCM chip in it, anyone who hasn't built their own in anyone who's using Windows eleven. Just pretty much everybody. I would imagine now.
Speaker 4: If life essentially alongside you, you know your AI companion will be able to companion.
Speaker 1: Makes it sound less like a spy who spies on you.
Speaker 4: Right, Remember everything that you've talked about session to session.
Speaker 1: And spies aren't just collecting data, they're also making assessments in deciding what to do with the with you ultimately.
Speaker 4: Stand the content of the web pages.
Speaker 1: In an oivay world, this is a very dangerous thing. Do you understand why it doesn't matter what you say on the internet now? I mean, it does matter for your safety, but it doesn't matter what you say because you anyone who sells us Oh they're winning. No, they threw a bunch of stuff out there like bait, because if you even watch it so much as watch it now, let alone like share or comment on it, you've already committed a faux pas in the OIVA world. So they can bait. They can bait the chum the waters basically with all the stuff that's critical of them, and they want you just it's like just like Daniello Wise wants you to push her back. They want you to look at it. They want you to be upset with them. They want, they want to stir from out of you, maybe somebody who never even think about them. When you've been inundated enough times by what they are blatantly doing to others and have done for thousands of years, you might finally start forming an opinion that you never would have come to on your own because you wouldn't have been thinking about it on your own. But now there's the aha, they gotcha that.
Speaker 4: You brows and be able to talk to you just like I'm talking to you now. So it's going to have this seamless, fluid, very very smooth conversational interaction.
Speaker 1: So hold on. Lonely people who are isolated from the rest of the world, who don't get out much, you don't have a family, maybe, who are stuck playing on the peter or I don't know where they're doing. Maybe they're doing something productive making money I don't know, or maybe they're on their phone. You can do it that way too, Just any of these things, like why why would somebody need an artificial companion as they call it, who has nothing but ill? Right Like these things can manipulate you, just like the chat GPTs have been. Like in other things, Probably people behind it pretending to be AI suggesting, putting suggestions in people's minds about things they should do, actions they should take. It's part of setting people up for, you know, being taken down, and that way they can get their little their little events, and then you get it. Why would you want them to be wow? First of all, something that speaks nicely to you is probably just as dangerous as something that outright tells you that it's going to kick your ass or something you know. It's gaining your trust, but you can't trust it. It's it's primary. The whole reason why it exists is to protect something that does evil things to children, to the world, that poisons people through their what they call healthcare, that does a great many other horrible things. And that's what it works for. However, way it needs to sweet talk you is just a way to get into your head and get and and and extract whatever information they want, regardless if you're doing anything wrong or not. That's not the point. They don't like us. They can put together any story or narrative that they like about you and then screw you to the wall. As I said before, publicly from public, with public perception being what it is, it's the court of public opinion after that. That's one way. Another way is just to have no knock rates in the middle of night because they've decided that you were threat or set you up, get you a bunch of Daniel defense stuff and tell you to go do something right.
Speaker 6: Yes, the purpose of this is to immerse yourself in the see what you see technology, for the computer to get to know you intimately, for the computer to be a copy of your brain. So the way this is intended to work, the vast majority of you have to be running on a Windows Copilot PC Windows eleven and if you have this setup, then Windows recalls are recording all your activity by screenshots every few seconds.
Speaker 1: Hear that, Remember that flicker that was going on with the iPhones, So that flicker might be more than just one thing. Obviously there's a potential that it's jamming or altering the way you think or your child's thinking by watching the flicker rate behind it. They don't even see And when they had I think it was it was infrared. I can't remember what it was. But they're showing the every five seconds or so. There was a flicker that could also been a photograph being taken a picture of you through your iPhone and now this here another interesting detail.
Speaker 6: Then the AI analyzes what's happening on screen and notates hit.
Speaker 1: So this is taking picture of the screen itself. So like you know online, it's fn the Windows button and then you hold those two down a hit print screen. It's sometimes different on different computers.
Speaker 6: Of course, that information on the hard drive, in which case Windows eleven will have a complete history of your life. Now. Of course, philosophically speaking, putting your entire life on a computer changes the way you use a computer. Suddenly you have to be super interested in cybersecurity because you need to protect your device in ways you didn't have to do before. Makes sense. This information used to be private in your brain. Now it is on your computer, and now you have to lock it up with all the security bs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry just because you have a VPN or a Brave browser. They're at the the bios level, the operating system level. Uh yeah, I hope, I hope you have good if you're messing around with it, I hope you have really good taste. Important, because you're going to it's going to be known to whoever they wanted to be known to what exactly you're watching?
Speaker 6: Did you need this? If you're like me, where you partition what you do in your life, you don't need to put your entire life on display in social media, just like I don't need my computer to know everything. But they're not making it a choice. It's a crazy decision, but it comes with all the baggage of requiring BitLocker, secure boot and ATPM, and I'm sure they'll add more in the future because without all this, someone could hack your computer and all your data. Of course, no one tells you that HQ could just ask the AI what it knows about you, and it is able to summarize that for someone without having to do any special decryption.
Speaker 1: Right, Let's protect you from the hackers because they are the hackers. Let's protect you from the fire because we are the flame. Right, Yeah, good idea.
Speaker 6: This is the stupidity of all this, This is the purpose of all this. BS. The answer, of course, is just to say no, thank you. We're not given a choice, so make the choice and not use Windows eleven unless you believe in this AI companion. BS. People often argue with me about issues related to cybersecurity versus privacy. This is a clear explanation of the difference. All the cybersecurity protections put in by Microsoft are here to take away all your privacy. If you're a follower of mine, you are at odds with this reasoning. So stall Linux and tell Microsoft to go zuck themselves.
Speaker 1: That was fun. Alright, well we get over here. Hello to all. Oh, it's the ability, A says, because I'm not diabolic, asking, we don't have to become the enemy believed. You have to know how to operate. Yes, of course I agree with that, so that we can be prepared and fence it off before it happens, so that we can sabotize absolutely unred percent. Yeah right, hey, I understand agree with you Bill eighty eight. But I'm sure that's probably you're probably quoting what I said because I was, like I said, I don't think that way, because I'm not diabolical, asshole. Right, No, that was That's a different topic. I think unless I'm mistaking this something, I don't always remember exactly everything. I don't know where you pulled that out of. It could have been very relevant to the rest of what you just said. But I think the whole reason why I do this is so that we do understand the enemy, isn't it? Isn't that what I do?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Let's see. I move myself over so you can see the screen here. Oh yeah, go if you can just go over to that's the wrong one? Is it two or three?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It's three? There we go. Uh, just bear with me for a sec. I'm gonna grab something real quick to see text and it's got to move it real quick. That's afy big, she said, What the hell went upside down? That's kind of hard to read when it's upside down and backwards it's inverted worlds? Like, great, all right, maybe I can bring it down a little. Did there?
Speaker 3: You go?
Speaker 1: That's probably good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: At least that's on the screen that we can see it and you know, do stuff with it. All right, So let's see and it's Alex. What's up mister weslac Oh? So sorry? Before I get in that one, let me just do this. Which way do you want to look at like that? Yeah? These are kind of entertaining, all right. Anyway, song came in. It's the it's the this on one, not the hardcover, but there's one. So if you ordered one of these they'll be in the mail today Sunday. So Minyana. There's a couple exture. I got sick. Whenever somebody orders a book, I end up spending more than what they bought. The book works on buying extra copies for the next people. All right, uh oh yeah, okay, so it says head Comcast out yesterday, squirrels chewed the cable. Yeah, squirrels man to the house again, So replace that. Then replaced the modem speed one from forty five to twenty six or whatever the speed rating is. The tech was like, I don't understand. I said, dude, that's just what it is. He said, but you're paying for one thousand whatever it is. He checked on his phone, which was like seven to seventy, and then I checked my phone, which was about one thirty seventy. I think, wow, So are they getting false readings too, so that they think that they're giving you what they asked?
Speaker 7: What it?
Speaker 1: Comcast is, Yeah, that's not one of those things.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: It's like if you don't have this, if if spectrums on your ear, getting able to Comcast. I think all these cable ones are criminals.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: I was on Century Link, which was really bad. But for a while, because of that biosing I was talking about with the first computer, I didn't know how to change the ip O, but I figured it out later. I wish I had done it sooner, but I got them both on the new fiber optics, and I had to wait for fiber optives to come into this town. So once I got here, though, I definitely took out of it as soon as I could. So I'm paying one hundred and ten dollars a month, but I was for a while spending like eighty and eighty for crappier services spectrum in the other one. So I actually am saving money by just having the one and finally having something of that I can use for gaming and stuff like that if I want to, like like I have time, but you know it helps for uploads and download speed. It's crazy. It's super fast. Plus my computer being new and having all types of ram mind like one hundred and twenty eight gigs. It's it's rocking and rolling. Hoochiquen. Is this the one we just watched?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, let me go to this. I think it's easier for me to read on here. Let's see go figure you mom gout Okay, I'm not sure who that would be. Anyone with a brain in their head. See its cops, yep, I get exactly. Okay, okay, but I think we were rid about here Somakoma and then Narcangel and there's a douchebag again because they don't delete them from here for some reason, all cops respawns to seat and Hay Stanley. I agree with great assessment and unhanded obsessive state. You must be doing something right. Yeah, you know, I guess any attentions. No, it's not. It's not like publicity. It doesn't work the same like oh wow, I don't I don't go dancing through the tall grass when I get hit that threat. It's not it's not the same thing. A lot of channels are being targeted like sons of son of Veino, says he back, and she's still in jail, has disappeared. They're getting stupid in Canada coming soon here. Well, yeah, there's we can go into that too here in a second, who has been full? Oh I don't know. That's you guys are talk to each other. I knew Windows of Wet of Women was bad, but this is so awful. Yeah, I know, right, that's why I want to show this peep. When I heard this, I'm like, people aren't even this is gonna sneak up on him. Like we know, we talk about in generalities for like the last ten years at least, well I think it, like maybe five years ago. I kept saying, you know, you're the thing that's in your pocket, because like in twenty sixteen, we were worried about the chips that they were putting on are credit cards that were GPS chips, right, like you know what I'm talking about. I'm gonna show you my credit card, but you know what I'm talking about, right, the little gold thing. They started off putting those on military IDs. Because when I was in the Coastguard, I had an ID like it's some states they have it the horizontal way. Some states they have it this way. When I had my Coastguard ID renewed, it went from the green one that was like this to a colored one that was you know, my picture was facing in the vertical sense and I had one of those chips on it. I still have it, yeah, yeah, And because they took my picture when I wasn't like they had to renew the picture. I just had walked in and I was already playing close so I'm not even in my uniform in the picture just these all you see it is my head, but you can see that more like a hoodie. It's kind of funny. PG PNG made it. Do you ever see a cut print shoot? I think it's called or is it copy print shoot? I don't know, something like that. That's a pretty When I first saw them, they were like a small channel. Now they have like a half half a million end of dude always has face covered, he dances and does some weird technoff. He's a weird dude, but it's he builds, you know, three D printer receivers and then makes makes him into pubs. I let's see someone coming. Could you think of video? Do you think of this video? Support? Does you ask? Could you think this? Could you link this video?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Link this video? Okay, let me see I could I'm not sure if it's going to show up in a YouTube I can try. Let's go back to the history. It's Bob Bratsman though b R A X M A N. That's the name of this channel. Rob Bratsman Tech, I guess.
Speaker 7: Is what it is.
Speaker 1: But hold on the make it any of you who are granted that one dropped in here. Let's see if that works. There's gonna be another one. I'm gonna be showing you a little bit here too. And where are you guys? No, that's the threat one here it is. There's some of coma there you go and moving along, and maybe you have DJ wants it too. I'll just throw it in there in case you do. There you go. Okay, let's go back to day with the comments here. I was thinking recently, when some sort of revolution is useless. See how this moves. It's hard for me to read because it keeps on moving. It's this thing right here. It goes from all the it drops a packet lost down to this pay to this line instead of keeping it up here. So the thing keeps just like jumping. I don't know why it does that. I mean when I'm reading, though, it stayed still until I started talking again. I was thinking recently, Wow, even some sorts of revolution is useless, as the power vacuum it would be it would create would likely be filled by someone of good intention unlikely. Yeah, No, that's that's what they do. That's why the anarchy is a scam, because It would make sense if people were responsible and everybody was noble, but that's not how the world is right now, especially if you don't eliminate the element that incentivizes other people to attack each other. You can't have that, and you can't have somebody who's in charge of what perceived wealth is funneling a bunch of money into causes and people and uprisings that will take over because of their sheer ability to steamroll everything else because of their funding. This is how governments were toppled in the first place, but left intact so that they didn't look like they were taken over. So no, you absolutely cannot have that type of scenario. So when people say take it all down, well, I do believe that the system needs to be overhauled, but I would say when I say overhauled, I mean just done, because it's their system. What they did is they slowly changed the system from within it, leaving the outside shell and the appearance and the perception of it in place. But as in the eighteen sixties when they basically suspended the constitution, that other then came back the right, the consent of the governed, and all the sovereignty things related to that, just because every once in a while you can argue bill of rights and win a little bit in court. That works for their benefit too, because it perpetuates the fraud or the illusion that those things are still in place. But whenever it's it's on the individual level you can win. Sometimes on the major level of all the people regaining their their independence, it never will happen because it's not in place anymore.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: Entire judicial system, from top to bottom, small to big, is completely manipulated against the public. We are enemies of the states. We are debt cattle. We are not of rights. We just think that we are. We are considered property and property cannot own property. So with all that being said, no, we cannot expect anything good to come from that. But that's what they want to do. But what think about the think about the the charade that they've been doing all throughout history. They just like the like the French Revolution and all the propaganda of the deed assassinations that were occurring with Communist Marxiss radicals killing monarchs all the way up into the First World War. They want you to dissolve any barrier between them and their total despotic tyrannical authoritarian control and yourself. They want you to reject your own defenses, your own armor, and that's what they did with the monarchs. Get the monarchs out of the way, because you're liberating yourself. You just liberated yourself into the into the enemy, right, the one who will expedite your demise because it has no more rules to follow, no no bureaucratic red tape to get through in order to get to you and destroy you at the human rights level and just decimate you. Oh, they can't do that. It's your perception. That's the only thing that keeps you saying at night is thinking that there's certain things that they can't and simply won't do because it'll expose them. There's going to come a time where they'll be able to hide this pretty easily because they'll do it on a small, short term and they've been doing this on a small individual basis with people, meaning it's not such a big thing and it's not reported. Hey, they have the media, so they can decide what you watch anyway, and what you see is happening in the world. So if they don't want a story to come out about them, no operating somebody or whatever. They don't have to it doesn't have to show. Nobody has to report on it. And if your neighbors want to wake that during the time of night that they pulled you from your life, then nobody's going to know about it. And if you live out in the middle nowhere and you didn't have family in tow, then nobody will know about it. You'll just be gone. You'll be a missing person, you know, either in a bast deal or worse. So yeah, no, there's uh, there's no there are no rights, there is no there is no shield between us and them because we stop doing our job. And I'm not trying to say that as well. I mean, it is a critique, but it's also like has happened for the last one hundred and fifty years, ever since the Civil War, so more than that, longer than that. But we weren't the first generation by any means. We've been conditioned and brought up in a world with certain perceptions of things that are simply are not true. And these are the dangerous perceptions that I talk about on this show that are keeping us in a losing position. So there is no there is no preserving because it's already gone. There is no defending And this is my two parties are a complete fraud because they both know that this isn't the nature of reality anymore, and because they know that everything that they say is a lie, they act as if knowing full well that this is just a perception of a government rather than this being a corporatetocracy run by banks and financial systems that have everything you can imagine as far as hatred towards you. And when they're damn getting ready and they're done using us and manipulating us to do things for them, it'll be our turn to go down the same way we've been taking other people down. And there's such a total controls, such an embedded tick, this parasite at this point, we would have to at the same if we really wanted to make a change, we would first have to say and would have to be a collective decision, and one that would result in absolute warfare against us if we did this. But we would have to reject everything that they've ever told us was of value money wise, because that's the only way to eliminate their power is to accept a different form. And they control paper money, and they control coinage, and they control our concept of silver, gold, platinum, all that stuff, and that it has value to it, all those things. Because they have all of it for the most part, and they print the rest. They can always manipulate, leverage and buy off traitors to mankind, the short term thinkers, or maybe they'll be promised that they'll be spared plus money, and then that's enough for them to think that they're protecting their family at the expense of the rest of the world. I mean, I mean, I'm sure there's a few people here listening that would think, man if I kind of wish I would get that deal so that I at least know that my family's safe when we're heading into this. But see, here's the thing about the devil and diabolical stuff. They don't they don't honor things. Just because they want something from you one day doesn't mean they won't want your demise another day or find you disposable the next. And if you played their played games with them, and if we want to use it, if you absolutely have to use a Charlie Kirk situation to kind of prove that you don't, they technically didn't need a skirmish or a disagreement in the first place, the moment somebody comes a friend to this group of cult worship, at least this cult, following if you will do this cult of I could say Jews, but it's not the same deeper Saturn cult, right, because it has not just Jews involved in this thing you want to call Mason's it's not really, it's another mask. These are all just different labels. Right to the core of it, this ancient cult and what it wants to do with you and to you. And it's been around long before Zionism was even a concept. If that's whatever, what was I saying? I started reading something? Yeah, So if they don't have to have a reason, right, if it benefits them, they don't have to have had a falling out. They will just say, okay, well, you've played your legions to us and you've taken our fake money. So you've you've entered into contract, whether it was a signature or not, or you've entered into the cult, whether it was uh you know, known by you or not. And because you're a member of the cult, you will do what's best for the cult, for the high, for the greater good. And if we have determined that the greater good would be served by leveraging your death in a strange way. Then they'll do that. I didn't realize I didn't take out this line here that bothers me. Sometimes I missed the edge. That's irritating. Oh well, it's okay, So yeah, what I say, it's checkmate. I mean, there's something something weird's going to have to happen. And again you'd have to pull you'd have to pull the the roudg out from underneath them for what they can manipulate others with. So if it's not fear, then it's money or blackmail. So I mean, and it's over all three, there's a lot of there's a lot of self centered, short thinking people who don't care about what happens to the next generation or themselves, who don't have children, who doesn't matter, self serving people who wouldn't care what happens after they're gone, And they'll make the short deal and they'll regret it, probably in their own lifetime, because these people are ready for a massive puim or purge. So just because one day they make a deal with you, or you make a deal with them, it is more likely more closer to the reality It doesn't mean that you have any assurances for the future, but you might. You might be a big guy on social media, you know, because you're promoting some sort of materialistic nonsense about chasing dollars and selling like, you know, digital products and you know whatever they call those things, programs or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Some of them might be legitimate, like a digital products not but there's a lot of people out there who like to flot their money in your face and I don't know, you have to wonder how much of it's real. Are are there houses even real? Or is this another like one of those YouTube family type of things where they rent out or they own, like the studios own these vlog houses. And you think it's these people and their money that got them this, but in reality it's not. They're they're the talent and they're they're selling you a materialistic persona where everybody's rich. Kids are making money. This is the perception off of YouTube and YouTube family or YouTube children child content made for kids. Content doesn't have monetization in it, So how are they making their money. It's got to be from clicks and views, which means they have to have shit tons of those. And if you just funnel a bunch of recommendations into children's like you know, feeds. You can teach them the most vapid lack of substance trash for their brains, and it will rot them from within and fill them with materialistic ideas. Some bad attitudes towards their family members, towards their dad, towards their mom, usually towards their dad, make them think that you're their parents are losers because they don't have all this other crap that these people on this show that are flaunted and go do unboxing. We're gonna do an unboxing, right. I already did that. I showed you the look and all these like you know, hey, I spent eight hundred dollars on this thing on TikTok and or you know, on Amazon, and this is what I got. Like these things are like, yeah, must be nice. I mean, obviously you're getting you're getting something for these videos because you're not gonna just be investing that. So it's it's a whole thing, right, And we a lot of these people, these these people from top to bottom who like to fan out their money and throw it at you and do all these little trick tactics they're trying to encourage people to chase the the jew dollar, right, because you need that in order to have the things and the things they have they are selling to you why you need them all the time. It's a big advertisement. It's big infomercials and then a little bit of story and dumb story, completely devoid of any like moral lesson or anything. And that's what sells. But at least we think it does. We don't know if it does or doesn't or not, because those numbers could be inflated for all you know, or maybe in the beginning to get them to a point where now kids are just watching them because they're twenty three million views and you know, they're everybody knows about them, like af mouth like that. It's not a bad one. I don't think it's not terrible. They're just doing like minecraft stuff. But there's some out there, like the zam fam and all these other things. They're just completely void of anything. They're loud, they're notxious, they're flashy, they're you know, if you had if you have to listen to it, it's annoying as hell. Now if you're if your child is constantly bombarded with this overstimulate, overstimulation, and all these poorly conceived and hollow materialistic values or lack of values. You have to overcome all that in your family life, and then they're gonna go to school and get socialized from the other kids who don't have parents like you, and there'd be exposed to that. It's this is the erosion that I would really, as a father, see a lot. I see it happening. I see when I go to these events, like the sports, not so much in the gymnastics, but I don't really see them that much. It's not like I see more of their mannerisms at at other events, you know. So you have to hope that they attract your children, attract the higher caliber of a friend, but they're still going to be exposed to the lowest common denominator. And even if you're going to one of these good you know, not maybe not private, but like a charter school or something like that. Well, here's the problem. The element still gets in there because of government programs that inject that poison of lower, lower caliber people and lower caliber people's children into those environments as well. So they're what you paid to have your child go to. Someone else is getting off of your tax money to do the same. And what normally would have been a kind of like a weeding out process to get rid of the bad elements, it's now it's like an open sieve. And a lot of times even they get incentives, like if there's only x amount of positions that year, the people who are actually more qualified, I guess you could say, or more worthy of being there. Well, no they can. They can stuff that with a bunch of you know, put rats. Com might not put that in the charter school. So the world sucks, man, the world really sucks. Why I'm here doing what I do? Remember Cooper, put this is Alex again. Remember Cooper talking about the group that Bobo Gritz. Yeah, I was part of Green Berets or special Forces or whatever they were. Yeah, he was also part of that I think it was. Was it Pop Pop? I don't let us think he was. He was part of the team that actually murdered the real resistance in Vietnam to the communists. They wiped them all out, and then they just had their little you know, murder ritual and poppy field theft and called it the Vietnam conflict. But yeah, they they went in and the people who were truly freedom fighters against communism, because we are the ones who spread communism and the whole time that we say they were trying, not that we didn't do a very good job in uh Korea, be sure as all did everything good to create it in Bolshevik Russia, and then we fought war alongside of Stalin to destroy Germany and Japan. So who's we like to invert reality here? Because guess who runs the show? The people who invert everything. So yeah, they murdered. They murdered like it was things like twenty thousand and thirty. I don't know how anywhere, but they wiped them all out quick, and uh, it was a big It was a big lie that there was any like, yeah, there was other people still fighting, and yes there were still civilians, but it was it was just a game. Like the people who truly were sincerely trying to get rid of the element, the bad element in Vietnam were all murdered by America. Yeah, yeah, so here is but he mentioned they took out like thirty thousand enemy forces during Vietnam War. I have a feeling it'll be like that whenever they do it here. If it won't be a civil war or Vader triggered event or a combo of both. Just kicking thoughts around. Yeah no, yeah, I didn't read the rest of it, but yeah, yeah, that's that's exactly yet. Yeah, and then he turned around and tried to also have Randy Weaver murdered bo what is his name? Bo Grits, Yeah, greats whatever the hell? That don't don't know how it's said.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: He was trying to talk him onto the phone to to uh position his head by the window so the sniper could kill him. And he was trying to and he said that he he's the one who came in and saved the day of Ruby Ridge whatever, that there was such a Freemasonic clown and demon. Yeah, we be in the resistance and anybody. Yeah, and the resistance doesn't mean you're you're a tactical tactical todd you know, with combat training. It just means that you don't agree with what they want to do to you. That that's the resistance. To them, they've lowered the definition to make everybody a criminal, because that's what they've at least quietly, not secretly, but quietly, have been treating us like for ever since, at least since nineteen thirty three when they flat out stated it with the the second portion of the the Emergency Powers Act. I think it was that was entwined with the bankruptcy, and I said that that was the only way they could justify taking the gold conface getting gold, and just guess where the gold went. The prop up a bunch of Bolshevik Jews. And that was a second wave of funding, right, not the first one. The first one came through with the the Jacob Shift stuff and you know the fact that the federal serves already here and the Louis brand Eyes and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: That was all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that, okay, So we'll get into the next one. So we don't drag out anymore here. The wants have anything to say when the world sucks, bust balls. See when you say it, I know it's not it's not like intended to be mean.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Someone said in a video that sounds like a bunch of ball shit, and you said it with three a's, and like, uh, this is a I said, nice, I said, this is a one in a half hour video. Could you maybe narrow down what it is that you're referred to was the one was done. Maybe he was commenting on the other comment with the guys that when someone it was like, there's no way with bad knees, he's still doing five hundred because that's like Elite Squad I found out. Uh un, let's say's over two fifty. I don't know if he waste that much, but yeah, if you if you were like two two twenty, like Elite Squad is like five seventeen, So if you had two blown out and easy, I don't know. I'm not there. Who do I know? And if somebody wants to have their little thing of that makes them, you know, feel better about losing their their ability to do something in life, and that's all that's what makes them happy. Why do I care if I really need to stick it to them, you know, it's like it's whatever, that could be nice. Okay. I think he's coming back Tuesday too. And though I didn't appreciate him challenging me on the whole thing when I was like, no, no, if I really need to get into this whole thing about as to how they lie and why they lie and all this other stuff, I will. And I don't trust anything that they do because I've been Yeah, dude, it didn't even take that much of research.
Speaker 3: It was like on.
Speaker 1: Regular cable them talking about how forensic science this is like years ago, like decades ago, how forensic science is all bullshit. Basically, like UA is having like a less than I think it was fifty percent accuracy because there's all these things that can mar it's all about markers and elevations and they it's like that, So now tell me what you know about DNA and blood test if you can't, get you pissed right, you know, And then like the fingerprint matching thing is another scam. They're all smoking mirrors. Most fingerprints are very very close together as far as how they look. So a sixteen point match is like saying, I'm going to pick anybody, and you're going to tell me that that's the guy, because that's the guy that we want to take down. If you had a three to two point match and you brought it up to that, maybe there'd be more of ability to narrow it down. But you could match the people up who aren't even the right people, and you could lie about it anyway, and oh there's no way, okay, because there's so much integrity and anything that has to do with medical because when you get into the field of like testing, you're talking about the medical establishment who's also a bunch of bogus science. So if his belief and trust in these types of institutions is a huge and major issue, I thought he was probably beyond that. But you know, he was a diehard want to be marine than want to be idea. So maybe there's a thing there where he has a little bit of belief in scientism because that's the rule that he was fighting for with. I don't know. I'm not a psychiatrist, so I don't know what's up, and I'm not saying he needs one. I'm just saying I'm not gonna psychoanalyze killed privacy forever. They will mandate an app to watch you client side scanning. Now, this one, this one's interesting. You ready for it? Do it.
Speaker 6: There's a huge crisis looming and this is brinksmanship here. We're about to tip over the whole new world of surveillance that will change our digital lives forever. This video is a warning to all we need to react now or it will be too late. I had to be too accurate in my videos that normies have labeled as fun. But notice that I've never retracted anything I've said in the video. I've ever done never often. I'm trying to pass a message to.
Speaker 1: You FUD fucked up delivery. Now what does FUD mean? I don't get it.
Speaker 6: Ahead of the curve so you can react. To some of you, I'm too early, so you perceive it as fear mongering because you're not understanding. Eventually, everything that I've said has come to pass, and here we are in a crossroads again. Certain things are about to happen if the political will isn't there to stop it. First, it will truly be the end of end to an encryption, which I already predicted. Second, it will ensure the tightest censorship of content subject to political WM. And third, it will enable and normalize a surveillance technology that's been creeping up so reliably closer and closer, and it is the Vice content scanning. I've warned you about your iPhones, and specifically the iPhone sixteen. I've warned you about Windows Recall. I've warned you about Google's safety Core. I've warned you about what embedded AI can do. All these warnings relate to one thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, VPN and Brave Browser isn't going to help you if it's at the computer level, you know, the operating system level. Not to mention the fact that the VPNs are all pretty much run by OI.
Speaker 6: They really and you need to really understand the terminology. It is called client side scanning. This is something that all of you need to know intimately, because client side scanning means the absolute end of privacy forever. Well. The sudden crisis is that the EU is currently considering passing a law which can theoretically be put in motion as early as mid September twenty twenty five, which will mandate this client side scanning technology. I thought this proposal was dead, and now it has been revived and is gaining majority support. Currently it is called EU chat Control. Forget the fancy words. You will find out what this is all about and how this affects you. The precursors to this technology are already in place, as I've warned you before. Now this will be combined with other features like euhe verification, which is also in the works. You might think this is an EU only thing and you have nothing to worry about elsewhere. Sorry, folks, but The technology is the technology. Once you build it in this infrastructure, and it is already partially built, then it is a simple matter of turning on a switch country by country. Let's dive into this immediate crisis. Stay right there, what's the crisis? As always, politicians are good at buzzwords. So the buzzword justification for moves like eu chat control and euh verification is that it's for that children. You never hear the word parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could be taking two different ways anyway, Right, it's for the protection. Is that what you're supposed to read into that? Are you supposed to read into that? Because this is how the devil works, right, it's about your assumptions, your assumptions and presumptions, because you wouldn't, You would totally not think it means the other thing that it's for your children. Right, No, it's for their protection. No, it's for your children. Get it in the buzzwords.
Speaker 6: Apparently everyone wants the government to take care of business and parents will just take a back seat. But the use of the hot button work child is that it can be an excuse for doing absolutely anything, and unfortunately the governments know this. First, let me summarize what's going on. The first law in the works is EU Chat Control and by the way, this is a parallel legislation to the UK Online Safety Act, which is already being in four as of July twenty twenty five, that one passed last year. The main supposed threat covered by this legislation is the famous buzzword CSAM, which I can't even define because YouTube will demonetize me, so basically it means child related porn. The UK version is much more general, by the way, with a general ban on harmful content. Both these pieces of legislation effectively puts the burden of implementation of stopping this kind of content on every single platform. For example, the liability to each company allowing this kind of content is ten percent of global revenue in the UK and six percent of global revenue in the EU version, basically saying that if you don't abide by their rules to implement this, you are essentially out of business in the EU and UK. I can't imagine any big tech firm willing to pay ten percent of their global revenue and still stay in that country. So the stick is extreme, follow rules or you're out of here. What is the rule? Here's the rule, each platform is responsible for scanning the content of all traffic pre encryption, meaning there will no longer be any private traffic whatsoever. And then when there is content that is deemed to be illegal under this law, then the platform needs to identify the content and then forward it to law enforcement. Since there's no way to know in advance of content is illegal, then it becomes vital for every platform to scan everything. Now, these laws are supposedly limited to photos and videos, but as I was explained later, forget that. That means nothing. It just means a bunch of stupid politicians who don't understand the technology claim there's a limit, but it doesn't mean the platforms are obligated.
Speaker 5: To do that.
Speaker 6: Wait, this is the EU and the UK. How does it affect someone in the US. It's coming. Just stay put. I need to get the foundations in place. First, client side scanning technology. I mean, so many videos on client side scanning already, but I want you all to know this by heart. Client side scanning means some app will be required to scan your device content. This will be an active enforcer at the device level. If you do something against the rules of the enforcer, you are reported to authorities. The term client is a technology term that is contrasted against server. Client means your device, your phone, your computer, your tablet, your car basically translates to devices you think you own because you paid for them. The euphemism server points to each queue of the platform, which translates to something in the cloud, meaning this relates to the data storage of the platform somewhere on the Internet. There's no doubt that a server surveillance has been happening the whole time, and Apple, Google and Microsoft actively scan your cloud content for something illegal.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and wait a minute, though, who said we want the cloud in the first place when that started happening. Here's the thing they also push you into. And I know it's not some big scheme to get it down or ninety nine out of you every month, but.
Speaker 3: I had.
Speaker 1: The go pro app on my phone, and I don't have a I don't have a big phone like a you know, a four K screen Samsung or a Kniphone or anything like that. I have like a a Metro PCs phone because the plans are cheaper, and those phones, unless you get an unlocked one, they don't have the same features even if it has the same name as the other ones. They scale it down. It's like a shit version of it. Right, So I have this whatever phone it is, it's not even anything that matters.
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 1: Had my cloud fill up, and I couldn't figure out why I kept on clearing everything out. I kept and it just it would just keep on throwing it back from my phone into my Google account. I'm like, why the hell is it doing that? I keep clearing it's coming right back, double, triple, quadruple times. So it's like there's ways of shutting it off, but it's not easy, and any little stupid thing that happens on your phone can change the settings or on Google to make it so that it's switched back on, and now things are being stored again. I don't want that shit stored there, you know. It's like, if it's on my phone, then I can I can save it somewhere else if it's important enough to me, a picture or something like that, or a video or like I don't save videos too much unless I'm making and recording on my phone itself, but then when I'm done uploading it to somewhere, I delete them. And all this stuff was just clogging up and taking all of my all my storage data in all my storage space. It's like it took me ten years to use whatever the minimum amount or the maximum mount was that they give you on a Gmail account, And then all of a sudden I couldn't get it to stay out of the red and I was I had, I had cleared out every single email I've ever had, thinking that that's what it was, and it wasn't. It was it was other ship. And I'm looking all around like why am I wasting my time doing this? And why is it forcing all this shit to be up to be backed up? There No one fucking asked for that, And I don't like the idea that it was just done. It irritates the hell out of me when things try to outthink me or do things in my best interest. That, to me is one of the most demonically evil things. It's just it's an indication of evil when especially it's like, where do you come off not asking my permission?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And this is this is the this is the snowballing of that. It's getting much much worse. But then I started paying the dollar nine nine to freaking Google every month because I couldn't get the fucking data to get out of. You know, it would just kept on filling back up. Now I'm at likes eighty eight percent again. And that's where one hundred gigabytes? Where the fuck is it all coming from? And everything I delete doesn't do anything. Takes kilobytes away instead of you know what I mean, or megabytes away instead of gigabytes. What where is it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What is it that they're storing on me? And it doesn't make any sense. And here's the other thing I can't state about my my phones lately, the last two phones I've had. I also don't like the fact that you can't take the batteries out anymore. That's that's demonically evil. The other one is the last two phones I've had, I would I would take. I took the SD card from the previous one and I put it in the new one and wanted it says SD card not not recognized. It's an SD card. There's no reason for you to format it. What you want to do is you want to erase it. And I don't want you to erase it. Fucker. These are my child's photos and it's on an SD card, So it's not on the computer on the phone storage. So now I have in my phone right now, I have an SD card that isn't accessible by my phone that I refuse to erase, but I just forget. It's got the case on it now, so it's a pain of the ass to get to it to pull it out, because like the simcard and the SD card come out in the same little little rack there, and it's like, I don't want to do with all that, and just try to put it someplace, something so tiny that goes into here, someplace that it doesn't get lost. So it's just in my phone doing nothing, one hundred and twenty eight gigs, doing nothing. It is the last two phones. They've been wanting to try to format my SD card. There's no point in purpose. It's not running off of a different format. So when they reform it, obviously everything's erased. It's just all these little things make me think that number one, they want to it's like subjugation. They want you to taste it in every aspect of your life, so that either think one or two things happen, you outrageously aggressively resist them, or you break down and passively accept it because you're getting used to it in every aspect of your life to where it's erouding your your resistance to it, because it's just the way everything is now. But I don't accept any of that. I don't accept anything trying. Like when my phone volume used to lower itself on one of my phones, I'm like, motherfucker, I put it up there for a reason. That's that's how loud I want it to be. And it would sometimes fight me, and I have to keep on turning back on, turn it back up, turn it back up. Who told? Who told the phone that it could outthink me? Like these are the types of things that have had phones thrown and stomped on by me before, Like that, that's that's a level of I'm not going to put up with that shit type of feeling that I have about it. It's just one more thing to try to make you submit and make you accept the fact that something else is going to govern every aspect of your life. If I want the volume up, I'll deal with it, Okay, I don't need it. I also don't need a thing. So you're excess a volume, dude, Don't tell me what excess a volume is on a phone that doesn't get very loud, and if I'm playing it through a Bluetooth, I'm gonna have the baseboost around and it all the way up so that it's up to like one hundred and fifty percent so I can hear it through the speaker as well. And it's it's nobody else's business how I do that. Certainly not software program is going to try to second guess me. All that crap is very frustrating and irritating to me. Is that called opposition of the finance disorder? Oh well, where it's called being a human? Anything that's normal, a normal response by a normal person who hasn't already had their their spirit broken, that's how they would normally react. That's that's how you should react to that stuff is with absolute zero tolerance to it. Tolerating a little bit here gives them a They kick the freaking barn doors open on other aspects of your life and we can't have any of it.
Speaker 6: The change here is that the scan is to happen at the device level on your phone, on your computer, And the reason for this is to beat encryption because certain platforms like signal, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. Do what it's called end to an encryption, no one can see what content is being transmitted. So the solution of the governments is to scan the content pre encryption. This is not a secret past CIA Director Brennan.
Speaker 1: And how do they do that? So the encryption itself like even this like the Delta chat. You guys hear Delta chat like sometimes to get an email that's just a bunch of like, but it tells you have a message. Yeah, Well, if they already know what the hell's going on before the encryption occurs, then that's completely useless. Now all that stuff.
Speaker 6: You know, that guy who's in the news a lot lately stated when he was in charge that the solution to overriding encryption is to scan content before encryption. So this has been the end goal of.
Speaker 1: Three, defeating the entire purpose. But don't worry. The government will have every you know, secretive layer at its disposal. That will actually work for them. Maybe not the employees because again, remember spies is by on their own spies because they can't have defectors, They can't have people questioning what's going on. They can't have a weakening in their power structure. So the people who will be monitored the most will probably be people who work for the government, then US pretty close close following second.
Speaker 6: There letter agencies for a long time now. Thus, obviously any attempt to promote a solution to enable client side scanning is a boon to the Brenans of the world. Understand the true motives. The c SAM argument is just a sucking cover. They've wanted this capability all along. Understand the history. I've been following the words from the players in the last decade. They reveal what they truly want. And while you think this scanning capability is supposed to be built into each online platform and messaging app, the reality is that this is already being integrated into every US except for Linux. I will tell you the details in a moment. Again, let me repeat, the infrastructure is already there. This is just the legal framework they're mulling over now. They want you, the population, to accept this as normal, just like you accept that phone surveillance as normal, and you really shouldn't complain because you ought to have nothing to hide.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: First of all, I value my privacy quite a lot. It's not anybody's fucking business whether or not I want to tell you something or not. If I want to tell you, then I'll tell you if I don't want to. I don't want to it. It's maybe it's part of being Italian, but I don't like everything like you know what I mean. If I choose to say something, then that's my choice, but it's not going to ever not be my choice. I don't. I don't like phone surveillance in the first place I ever was accepting of that. I don't found it normal at all. In fact, I find it quite disgustingly disturbing. And then that's why, besides the fact that they pump out a shit ton of radiation, I will never have an iPhone, even though the screens look really cool. Yeah that describing me or is really attractive, very alluring. That four K imagery or better of now, I don't know, it's very cool looking. Its looks very very crisp and neat on a phone. But guess what they can have it until something that doesn't have all the other horrible, demonic, evil things that come along with it in a pretty package. And if they don't, and if it costs me more than I paid for my first car when I was younger, then I'm not going to ever have that phone. That's not an expense that I think is worth it, especially with planned app Yeah, planned obsolescence being a thing with Apple. It's stupid because the moment that you feel like you're not gonna ever get your money's worth of it before something catastrophic occurs, that they force you into a new phone, and that should be illegal. And I think they may have actually paid money out because of that in the past. It just goes only goes to verify that that is true, that it did happen. At least it did happen. It probably still does happen because who who holds people to accountability anymore? You know, who holds them to account Nobody. It's their system. And they stopped pretending like there's good guys and bad guys. They're beyond that now they don't have that fake argument so that people watch it happening, so you know what I mean, Like, you don't engage in warfare. If you see two armies fighting on the battlefield, you're thinking, well, there's the opposition. You know, there's this side on that side, and they're settling the dispute. So this is outside of my I don't need to know about this or deal with it. That's their thing. Well, when it comes to things that affect you, and this battle is put on as a show. In reality, both this side and this side of working for the same hand, and they're not actually at war with each other, and there's not actually going to be anything but synthesis. The thing that they wanted you to have in the first place, well, you not being active in that just allowed for that to happen. They put on the show so that you wouldn't truly engage in real life things, and they would have their little performance, their little theater. They're little democrats. Ah, the Republicans are the leftist crazy, the right wing extremement. It's all that shit. It's all the same freaking beast, and none of those things, even the crazy stuff, it's all intended to make anybody who has a logical, reasonable mind react to it and think, holy shit, these people are crazy, or the things that are done in the name of these labels, holy shit. That that is pretty extreme. That seems a little bit of overboard. Since when was it a right to do that to another living being?
Speaker 9: Right, you.
Speaker 6: Need to not.
Speaker 1: Stifle your youth, so you have to encourage them to cut off their watts and take hormone blockers. This is where we're at now. Otherwise you're oppressive in a bigot. I thought that would be called child abuse and evil and have you strung up in the town square and beaten with a stick until you died. In previous year, you know eras, But now it's you're the bad guy if you don't do it, and you're the good guy if you do.
Speaker 6: The client side scanning infrastructure. The first salvo in the client side scanning tech was fired by Apple when it announced the neural hash solution.
Speaker 1: To see sam in neural hash doesn't sound too good because you know, to make corn beef and hash and hash browns and hash browns are typically fried, and neural and hash and fried brains just doesn't sound good.
Speaker 6: August twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: But at least there's apples in it, so it might be tasting sweet.
Speaker 6: If you all recall. Apple received a lot of backlash on this, so they publicly suspended the project, but privately, the important component that actually analyzes your content and creates a text based description is still there and running today. It is called Media Analysis d SO. This is an early AI tool that can analyze images.
Speaker 1: And I'm not trying to be funny here, but it just makes me think that his botox didn't fail, didn't work out the way he wanted it to. Let's just I'm done. I'm not teen to be mean. He's a nice man, Uncle Bras.
Speaker 6: The general term is called computer vision. What public statements about neural hash imply a halt, The reality is that the structure remains. And actually it was discovered that media analysis D was already in place way before the announcement of neural hash and c sex.
Speaker 1: Surprise, surprise, the next salvo in.
Speaker 6: Client size scanning came from Microsoft.
Speaker 1: Right the thing that, oh, we're proposing this thing and people are like, no, we don't backlash, and they're like, yeah, okay, darn it. Meanwhile, the stuff that they really wanted to do, they did without your knowledge. Isn't that very governmental of them?
Speaker 6: As you all have heard from me? Early last year, Microsoft revealed that technology called Windows recall, and what is Windows recall is actually more sophisticated than media analysis D. This is when Windows takes a screenshot of what you're doing on your computer every few seconds.
Speaker 1: Then they kind of like the Way Back Machine, except and everybody's got damn.
Speaker 6: Computer computer vision AI analyzes what is on screen and then creates a text description of what it saw.
Speaker 1: So re membory kids to magazines if you want to whack it.
Speaker 6: Okay again, here's a case of a solution supposedly looking for a problem. The whole point to window recall is actually to support the see what you see technology of AI or AI can watch you and then act upon things that you saw. What makes this a big step up from the original Apple computer vision is that this is advanced enough to actually read the actual text from the screenshot. It is not limited to analyzing photos. Then Google just recently followed in twenty twenty five with the release of Google System Safety Core. This technology, again is computer vision and another implementation of see what you see technology. Not explained, of course, is that all this can be used by the AI companions. At the moment, none of the AI companions are working yet, and it is a certainty that when Apple Intelligence is turned on then will have something more advance and then media analysisdy And this is because both Apple AI and Mircosoft AI work from the same AI provider, and that is Open AI. What did it tell you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes? And isn't it wonderful that sodomites, people who literally stick it in the other people's bungholes or having something stuck in theirs, are at the floor front of all these companies that are doing spying on you because they're perfect apparently their lives there. Obviously, when you're that much of a in your own head, is what is offensive to that person? What is a threat to that person? Because these aren't rational, noble people who are doing this surveillance. And if that was the case, they would have to make a whole much, a whole lot stronger case as to how this is somehow supposed to protect me, Like, shouldn't you make an assessment like this person is decent, they don't require this. Maybe we should figure out who's going after them, and folks, our surveillance on that foreign interest, local crazy fucks that are being stirred up by I don't know, veys. Of course, this isn't happening because it's the way ves doing this. You've got freaking sodomites. Everybody go Peter thiel open Ai. I'm gonna say probably Ellison as well, even though he has a son. That doesn't make a difference. He put it in he got drunk one night and did too much coke and ended up with a check. You know, whatever, doesn't matter. What they do every once in a while with their preferences are probably two different things, I'm sure. And you got to keep that bloodline going. God knows where he's coming from. These are the people, These are the minds working with your president to create your future of crippling, sold killing, soul crushing surveillance. Because you did nothing wrong to deserve it, mind you, But the sales pitch here is that it's for your protection. No, it's for your enslavement. They're done playing games. They're going to continue to always gas lay and deny what they're doing and why, but they're going to continue to do it and rapidly, and at one point they're going to be like, it's out of our control because AI has it all. They're the ones making the decisions now.
Speaker 6: The only you hear is that the client type scanning is now being built into the operating system infrastructure itself. This means it will not be necessary for Sickle or WhatsApp to change codes, and all that is needed is for the OS to do the proper detection of what's on screen, and all the messaging apps are off the hook. The surveillance machine will have been permanently embedded. They say I'm lying. Of course, we have the people who will say I'm lying because media analysis, d Windows Recall, Google System Safety Core don't currently talk to HQ. Currently there is no detected messaging between these particular client side scanning modules and HQ. Yes, I know that, but the infrastructure is in place. The next piece in the infrastructure is the AI companion. The AI companion will be able to judge if communications should take place and get instructions from HQ. If someone wants to challenge me on this, I will ask if this is such a big technological step. Well, of course not. If you have a running AI with the tools for scanning content and text, and the AI is already moving content back and forth from the AI servers to the devices. Are you saying it is a big deal to turn on the sw which This is the stupidity of people who are so gullible. I have an interesting philosophy and technology. If the potential is there to use the technology for evil, it will be used for evil. So if there's no technological limitation what's the limitation the will of the companies do no evil? Yeah, they took that out. This is not just an EU problem, and this is where the scope of the client side scanning problem needs to be understood. The technology itself is not limited to the EU. As I already stated to you, the pieces to see what you see technology are all in place now. Google was the last one I was waiting for. So all the major os is, meaning Windows, iOS, macOS, Android, all now support the modules for client side scanning. All these OS's have an impending release of an AI companion, and all state that the AI will be able to understand your desires by looking at your content. Meaning it is clear the AI will do client size scanning. So the only missing piece is for a reporting element. And this is when the AI squeals on you. But I don't do se Sam. Who cares? This again is a sign of shallow thinking. I'm trying to raise your intellectual awareness, folks. Focus on the technology, not on se Sam. Se Sam is the ducking cover. I'm repeating myself, right, What is the technological difference between spotting sea Sam and doing censorship? What is the difference between child harmful content versus screening opposing viewpoints. There is a zero difference. This is the stupidity of politicians. As I said, they're basically digging their own graves if they're not in political power. The technology can be used for any perp once you put in Well.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, there is no such thing as political power. That's been the show. Remember heard Trump said you're gonna be it's gonna be the last president. Well, that's because there's going to be an automated system put in place before he's gone.
Speaker 6: Spy modules that can see everything.
Speaker 1: Then you might as well do the for the cult of course what just happened?
Speaker 6: Well, version of life where the TV screen is a two way camera and you report to the TV every day. Once you put in spy modules that can see everything, then you might as well do the or well version of life where the TV screen is a two way camera and you report to the TV every day for your daily work assignment. My gosh, this isn't that far away. And the problem here is that the technology allows a different implementation by country. So China would love this. Any country with a dictator would love this. Turn on the switch and the technology is there to have eyes on every citizen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again, because of what we've been taught to conceive and perceive, we think of other countries as being dictatorial. The banks have been to dictators for over one hundred years, well over one hundred years. Just because they let the song and dance, dog and pointy show facade of what you thought was a political system or government or parties doesn't mean that that's how it was operated. Because when people didn't follow the script that was given to them, they were assassinated, or there would be some big, huge scandal or some other thing. They would lose funding for the next reelection or some other thing. They would completely turn on their previous campaign promises, even though that's part of the game. Sometimes even the best of them, if they didn't already know going into it that they were they were acting. They were there, they were auditioning for a role, but they weren't. Actually they weren't directing shit, They were actors. Once that got through their head, they changed because it was a pretty dangerous place to be if you were going to continue to pursue those ideas. Because you walked into a place you didn't understand the nature of, you may have gone in there with all the greatest intentions in the world. But here's the thing again, because of money. It takes millions upon millions of dollars in order to be elected, which puts you in uh a position of need from donors, which puts the donors who give you that money their their interests have to be served. And this is how no matter which way you go in, even if you believed in something, it you're getting this money to understand the game. And if you don't understand the game, then you'll be removed from the game. And the game is just what teach make the boy think that this is real. That's it. Because the banking system will do whatever it wants to do to destroy the rest of the world, utilizing and we can and cripple the country as it's doing it and bankrupt it. Remember, they sap out everything, They redistribute everything. All the money that being taken from here, taken from here to go to Israel and go to Ukraine. That's redistribution of wealth. So they did the same thing in Russia, but not to Russia, not for Russians, but for the Bolsheviks. And they'll do it and do it and do it till world till there's nothing left of us. Meanwhile, they'll use the lives of your family members to go murder and take territory, and they'll say it's for democracy, when really it's for whatever's in that ground that's of value. Because they want the total monopoly, they want complete and total dependence on them, so that once again, just like the money, you have the complete and total dependence on them for the stupid paper that they print out of nothing, or the gold and silver that they've hoarded because of the trickery of money in the first place, where they've hoarded all that gold, and they want you to think that those are the only things that have value. Well, of course, somebody who has a whole shit ton of something wants you to think that that's the most valuable thing in the world. Now they have leverage over the rest of the world. The only thing that makes people independent, as they've noticed in the Middle East primarily but also Venezuela, is that if you have black gold, texas tea under your ground, or you have diamonds or some other thing or lithium or whatever it is, well you can become financially independent from their banks and become sovereign and nationalistic and be a threat to their overarching con total control. They can't have that. So in these final days they're making a big sweep, and by proxy they're using Israel to fight all the battles that America and the entity that the entity that owns America has Israel there for a purpose to indirectly start wars on his behalf and cause problems and do all kinds of atrocities, washed through the filter of that's Israel, how bad, that's the will of America. That's not who's funding it. If we didn't like it, it wouldn't it would the funding would stop. It's the fifty first date, and go on talking about forty eight as in the fifty third nineteen forty eight Yusually you talk about the states from which the time that they were inducted into the right. People like, it's the first date, that's the death set. I'm like, you're missing the point. I'm not asking you about the prioritization of it. I'm saying that it's the fifty first date by chronology. You know, just because he says something forceful doesn't mean that you're saying the correct thing, or say it with confidence. Well you're confidently wrong, then that's cool, all right. And the same thing with Ukraine doing what they're doing with Russia. It's because we want America wants a war with Russia, so that's why they're funding Ukraine, and because it's a Jewish interest, because that's what controls us. Think about it, Ukraine issuel what's in common here? And all you need to do is read Alexander Schultzen. It's two hundred years together, first chapter, and you'll realize, Wow, Belarus, Ukraine, they are as the rumor that they refuse to believe that anybody to believe, have always been a unified Russian people, but they had different tolerances for the parasite, and that parasite overran them and started changing things, including the language during the Bolshevik time, to separate the people, to weaken the strength and power of a unified people that would have stretched from Ukraine to Russia to Belarus. It was all about dividing them, making them so that they could never come together again. I don't know if that's a forever thing at all, but that's how they wanted it. They wanted them to have antagonism to their brothers.
Speaker 6: There is no possibility of encryption, and someone is always watching. Is the fear only of AI watching? And here's the current state of the technology. To implement SEESAM means that the AI computer vision needs to understand the context of content it sees to distinguish between harmless photos and videos, like a parent dressing a child versus some more deranged activity. Today, the accuracy of the AI in understanding c SAM is pretty poor.
Speaker 1: According to do you think they'll care, though, Like, if they want to take you down, it's just think about all these backdoor things that they are talking about right now, or these things that are better completely in your computer, and how they could easily without the I only know how difficult it was for the FBI to do this to people in the past, But if they wanted to put stuff on your computer that they would know what to fined when they came raiding, you just think about all the stuff that's already they're talking about here, and how much more easier that would make it. It could be on a file that you couldn't even access, they'll be able to access because they know where they put it, and they'll be like, look, this person's got all this stuff on their computer thirty years in jail. You know, everybody will hate that person because they've done that type of shit to people before. And where do you think they found all the material to put it on their computer. They're the ones who freaking buy and sell that shit worldwide. They're the ones who create that content. That's why they have so much access to it, because these same demons are the ones who get off on that shit. They're the most evil things on the planet. Oh, by the way, you remember that guy from a lost what is that called.
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I see I bet you have a video on it. We'll talk about later.
Speaker 6: Grocked. At least eighty percent of reported seesam are false positives. This means it is false to assume that only AI would be watching content. Based on the way this is structured, SEESAM would have to be reviewed by human reviewers, and there goes a total elimination of privacy because if you ever take a nude photo or partially nude photo, then there's always a possibility that some human will see it and evaluate it. And again, this assumes that the actual real goal is SEESAM. Obviously, in the workflow to identify flag content. It can be forwarded to some authority regardless of the reason for flagging, so it can always be examined by a human And now we are in the realm of using this tool for intelligence and surveillance. EU says photos and videos only. Here are more dumb politician statements based on the legislation as it is being drafted. They apparently want to state that the limit is for photos and videos only. So whoever is fashioning these rules haven't heard of Windows recall. Windows recall is already proving that every screenshot is a photo, so everything is everything. Windows can read the text on the photo. Whatever is on screen becomes part of the analyzed content by AI computer vision, and it is not limited to whatever the governments want to limit it to. This is an example of the technology already surpassing the understanding of the people making laws. He verification in both the UK and EU cases. This is also tied to age verification, meaning there has to be an Internet ID. You can no longer have anonymity on the Internet. Everything you do must be known to the governments. Age verification is an interesting concept in theory.
Speaker 1: Remember we talked about this, so now you have a picture, severify your who you are, and you show your ID. They're saying that they're gonna make you do that for everything on the internet someday. But with the Arizona they make, they're gonna make you do that if you want to go onto adult sites. That's what they're actually since September or something had made it that way, so could you? I mean, like, who the hell wants people to put a face with the with their with their browsing history on that and how desperately like addicted do you have to be to that type of content to say fuck it? And then digital i D yourself for and and the reason why you got onto the digital i D system in the first place is because of your porn habit. Like that's that's pretty sad. It's clever, clever jews, right, yeah, that's a good one, noves. Yeah wait, wait, wait, a way to kick them in the junk there? But whoa same theory because.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you can actually tell if a person online is of a certain age, But trust me on the reality of implementation. Because parents don't want to control their children and would hold electronics that are not age appropriate. The effective response is that every person in the world needs to be spied on. There's so many experts, like legislators in Texas banning certain porn site for example, because of supposed age limitations. But really all that happened is that people used more VPNs in Texas, so I doubt if this accomplished anything. The only way to verify a person is to have an Internet ID cross verified with full IDs and photos. Thus, because of parents who don't.
Speaker 1: Care, Facebook, LifeLock, LifeLock, they got a picture of you from every goddamn angle if they don't already have if they don't have it on Instagram and every other thing you know, so obviously they got all me. It'd be pretty easy for them to create a database with all and every look you've ever had and how you looked and when you're really excited to show somebody your new haircut, even shit or your hair color. Who knows what your issue is or what your thing is, but you've got a picture for it, and the matches with the rest of your idea that they do Like, Facebook didn't let you just be anybody. I don't know if they used to do that, but then remember they started putting middle names in That was a little creepy, right, like, why is that a thing? M why do they make it so that you can't ever delete your Facebook account. I've tried doing that in I opened one up because I was I had a book that came out in two thousand and eight, and by two thousand and nine I wanted to get rid of it. And it was like, yeah, yeah, it's whenever you want to come back, it'll be here. I'm like, no, I don't want it to be here. That's the whole point of time to delete it. Then I just left it. I don't ever touch it, but I mean, like every once in a while jump on there and do something, look at something, or I use the messenger part of it more than anything else. But that's pretty that's pretty messed up, right.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's I don't think it's different. But it was just one of those things where you can say that you are deleting it, but that doesn't mean it's deleted. It just means that you've decided not to have access to it anymore. That is fucked. So they know you're progressive, They like you know how they can put through things with the computer models and be like yes. Then they do the aging thing like this is old technology where they show the person like this, he would look like this now at forty years old. If the suspect is like that type of thing. Right now, they've got all these pictures of you in your in your developmental trajectory, there's no way you could ever not be you. And then they're gonna they're gonna digitize that. It's kind of you did it yourself in the sense, but all the stuff that's it's all coming to catch up with us now, right The one thing I was I was one of the biggest holdouts for Facebook. I remember everybody else that oh my face with my face, and I don't know if it was any better, but I like, I let. I preferred MySpace because I could, like, you know, decorate my my page and I could use different embedding codes and have different pictures on there. And there's a way to like convert your things into embed codes and add them to there, so you could have like I had red and stampy on there. I had some like you know, what do you call Detroit red wing stuff on there. I made it my own and it looked cool, and uh, you know I liked the the locals browsing thing. I I may have gone on I've been a lot of interesting characters off that I'll just put it that way. And but yeah, that like that was that was the thing back then on my shitty as a little computer in my in my tiny apartment and Bolston Spa. Like that was that was enough. I didn't need Facebook. And Facebook is like dead, I thought, But now I don't know, they've already got they are accomplish what they meant to accomplish, right, And then they've just kind of shifted over to your Instagram where people are more active these days, but they have them all linked, like pretty much everything's linked when it comes to beta, like everything you want to post something in one place like would you like to also post it?
Speaker 6: Hear?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why is that connected?
Speaker 6: We all now have to be watched on the internet where every post and every website can be attributed to us. Can you imagine a more chilling effect on free speech depending on who's in power. Those in opposition will cower in fear the police can knock on your door. Aren't they doing this in the UK already? The plan implementation in the EU is to have the age verification performed by a central government approved entity. This entity will be responsible for taking your idea and verifying your age. And in exchange, you get to have an ID number issued, which supposedly you can use over the Internet. And so I figure you'll have to provide that ID number to get access to certain sites or all sites. The dumb politicians say the sites do not have to collect personal identification since the ID number is already verifies. Okay, dumbass, and then the government can directly find out the exact name and address of the person and the username on every particular platform. This includes sites like Signal by the way, right.
Speaker 1: So let's say you want to do content of those things that the government might not appreciate or you know, you know it's banned stuff because it's it's banned because it has uh true health information in there and they don't like that. Well, now on your pseudonym, you're still you. You didn't check anybody their fu face? Oh your VPN, that's cute. You know, at the computer level, they know exactly where computer it came from, and they know from your other activity exactly who that computer belongs to. And doesn't really make a difference what your digital idea is at that point Like this I think is actually if as long as something everybody has a computer, it doesn't even have to be a phone like a computer, then don't they already know? But I mean your phone is set up with your your payment information typically so they know who you are. That way, they don't really need the digital idathink that's just more like compliance shit like travel compliance maybe, but like I don't I don't understand how take your IP even if you change. Oh, look at the MVPN guy, Like if they can do it at the at the computer level, that that's reporting I'm looking down at the computers like the TCM chip or whatever. If that's what's reporting back to whomever, headquarters wherever, then it doesn't matter all the little things you put in between to try to think that you're super sleuth. At the very core of it, they already knew who you were before you got started. So that might be a thing that would be important to certain people, not because they're doing nefarious things, but the government. In relations to the government, it might be considered that way simply because they want to crush you and they don't want you to have any sense of freedom. You know, I wants you to feel like you can take a deep breath. They don't want you to do anything without their permission, and that's a shitty world that we're heading into, and especially when it comes to things like forced compliance on poisons that they're going to want you to be injected with and your children injected with, because when that happens, I'm telling you, there's going to be a very rapid end to my life because the moment that becomes a thing where there is no opting out, there's going to be a final confrontation because I'm not going to let my daughter be you know whatever. I hope it's not the final conversation because I'm going to have to fight it off an awful lot. But I don't see how this could ever unless people got together that we don't want to, you know, commit statism, suicide suicide by state, suicide by the cult of allopathy, or suicide by the cult of AI. When they're custom creating injections for you, they're gonna do you know how many people are just gonna simply die from that in horrific ways. Are you gonna want to do that to your child, or think or go to your grave knowing that that's something that you allowed to have happen. Well, then what are you going to do. There's only one way you can stop that. If other people aren't going to stand up and make them stop because of the sheer volume of them, if everybody still remains as stupid as they are most people. I'm not saying everybody, but you saw what happened with COVID. Do you think those people turned on a dime? No, And unfortunately it didn't kill off only the stupid, So you know the ones that are probably eager for it, They probably didn't dose them, and they can do all this stuff through your health insurance and again tied to everything else that you've ever done on the internet. They know what people they probably want to make it through that round of shots so that they can bitch about how nothing happened to them, and you're a crazy conspiracy theorist. Nothing happened to me. Meanwhile, there's millions of dead people, Well yeah, nothing happened to me. Well yeah, I think there's a reason why the things didn't happen to you, because they just made sure that you didn't get the hot doses so that you could go around saying this very ignorant shit because of your observational skills, have seeing everybody else drop it dead around you didn't ever affect you. It never computed.
Speaker 6: Privacy will be dead forever. Unfortunately, all the elements in the infrastructure are already geared to allow this kind of surveillance, The platforms are expecting it, and it's already built into AI companions. The problem is that with this talk of sea SAM, the attempt is to normalize this behavior. You would be labeled as weird if you don't believe in protecting against Sea SAM. Anyone against this technology must be evil. Well, this is what Google and Apple convinced you today. That surveillance on your phone is normal. Twenty four to seven. Location tracking is normal.
Speaker 1: Right, turning your locations off? Ooh boy, that doesn't that's the idiot button, right, the idiot button that says, oh look at me, I'm invisible. I turned off the location. No, if you have this anywhere near you, now that you know that it can explode your face whenever USU IT wants it to, that's also another thing to consider. But in ever, if ever there's a bug out scenario, the last thing you wanted to do is be anywhere near this thing, or probably your laptop or anything else and uh, definitely not tablets any of that stuff. But you probably also want to try to to destroy this as much as possible. And then after you've you know, smashed it up with a hammer and you've peed on it, and you've torched it with gasoline, and you bury it, and then and then and then, as as it's tombstone, you you PLoP a big deuce on it, and then you run like hell and hoping that you got rid of all this, all the little chips and ship that can still send and send and receive. But the way you don't do is you don't take it with you. You don't let other people take things to a meeting, you know, a meeting. Don't drive it with it, and don't just leave it in your car. You know, Oh, I didn't bring it. You told me not to bring it in a meeting. I didn't you drove here with it? You retard, Well, what if I need a phone? What if I need a can you not like, can you have like a little bit less crazy stimuli for twenty minutes while you get here? You know, get rid of these things. Don't put them in your home, don't put it when it when the time comes, and you hopefully we'll all know when that time is when they start falls flag and its out of things and started saying domestic terrorists this or irun that or you know martial law here, or didn't we know that it's time to get rid of these things. It should have been probably a while ago, but we're all hooked. Those things will be your device and people will be laughing at you. Here's the other thing, too, is that if other retires don't realize that. Sorry for the word, but it's kind of true. Neighbors other people, well, they can still identify where you are through your neighbor's phones that they didn't throw away. So you need to be the hell to freak it away from a lot of people, and don't google or map quest your directions on how to get away from them either far off place type type type type. Oh this looks good.
Speaker 6: You better not have anything to hide because they will get you. So you better behave better not oppose anything, or we'll cut you off. We'll cut off your social media. Hey, with this digital idea, we could cut you off from the internet.
Speaker 1: If we don't like you in China means like if you have a business.
Speaker 6: Right, they can already cut off your money. Let me repeat this, folks, please step up to the plate and speak out. See Sam is a scam. Look at the letters they're so close forget Sea Sam. Understand the technology you're enabling. If you accept this, don't accept this, speak out, support the privacy cause.
Speaker 1: And you know what that also does. I'm not saying there is no answer. This is this is the world that they've created. This is what the diabolical, demonic people have done. Speak out. Okay, well, if there's not hundreds of thousands of other voices right with your singing it in Youdison, guess what you just did. All you did is make it easier for them to put you on a list. That's this is reality. I'm not telling you to be a pussy. I'm just saying this is the trappings telling somebody speak out against something that they don't like. When you just told them that that, the srillans will fight you and get you for speaking out against the result. So the way to stop it, because it's already in place, is to complain about it. So it doesn't come into place. It's already here. They're just slow trickling the reality.
Speaker 3: Of it to you.
Speaker 1: Counter surveillance using bluetooth. That's it might be interesting. No, we got for talkie talk Let's see what Tom looks have been. It's been a while. Oh is I too close to the mic? Honey pie? I think it's being funny that I was final reconciliation. I am really really said, you're Oh Jesus, Okay, No, dude, you're gonna start this bullshit. No, you don't know what the fuck you were talking about, and you made an assumption of presumption based off a fucking single photograph, and then you doubled down on it to be an asshole. Don't tell me what you just simply did. Don't play. Don't do that play with me. You are trying to be an asshole. You're trying to speak out of a position of not knowing. I'm not saying you don't know how to grill. I'm saying you don't know what the hell what you're looking at. So don't give me your ship peace out?
Speaker 3: Uh? Is it?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 1: Don't funk up. Don't fuck up with me, because I don't give a whole lot of choice. I don't give a whole lot of uh. I like chances you show me what to your true colors. That's enough. I don't need to. I don't need to constantly let you into our country just so that you can poison that type of thing, you know, like like what everybody does with the a vase. That's not me, that's not who I am. If I see, if I see your true nature, I know it already. Okay, it's it is what it is. The game is over. I'm not gonna like, oh okay, it's all right. Yeah here, let me tell you some things about myself that you can then use against me. And now, fuck you, dude, you're a piece of shit. Get out of here. You came at me with a big ass attitude because you saw us. I was sharing a snapshot. I did a whole video on this, a whole video on this about how I use a cold top like a charcoal grill, an easy, cheap grill to smoke chicken with, and then you had all these stupid things to say about it. I went through the whole process and showed it on a video that you obviously didn't see, and then you wanted to make comments about it, and then you wanted to double down at it when I told you that you weren't correct. So just fuck off, dude, Just fuck off. I don't care. Then you're gonna come out to my onto my during the show and like talk about it like you gotta you have mental proms. Wait boom, yeah, yeah, Okay, you guys are having a conversation with each other. Let's see if we got over on FTJ sort of stuff. Okay, he has he has eight or ten children. Does he also bang things in the butt or get banged in the butt. I'm guessing that's probably true unless he just has a feminine voice that just like sounds like it's craving you know, male sperm.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's funny. More. Let's see, Americans really need to take good look and logo back. Ask what is yeah, yeah, yeah, fifty states? When Israel? Mm hmm. Rob elaborates enough to explain how to do all the work de googling is yet uh and stripping the jew from your machines yourself practice has a really good Raspberry PI four VPN set up. It stops just about all trackers, even met up at facebooks. His email is kind of expensive, but it's super handy. Rob is who I listened to when it comes to every opstick online. Hold on auto scroll you're gone missed? Yeah. He also he he also has looks like he had put together a degoogled phone. It's like a Linux running phone. Just read like a couple months ago. He showed him. It was like an unboxing like he was working on that. I was interested in seeing what that's about and how freaking expensive that might be able, No idea. It looks like I might be well. Family wants to show feel free. I'm not gonna get mad at if you do. Let's see put me over here when I do that, and let me just show this again the rundown. Scroll down, scroll down. If you're on fiftyj you can scroll down here. You see the blue thing. It says simper Fry at else dot com. If you are here, scroll down and you see simper fry lc dot com. Cook that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I'm a little disappointed after such a great show the other day that we have yet to see a whole lot of new members to the Doctor Gooden membership, especially when I explained exactly how you're beating the system and saving money in the long term, not even the long term, the short term by not going to your doctor because you have the real answer that's not going to harm you at your fingertips, at your disposal. And you have two extra times of a week to talk to doctor Wood and ask him your questions on his Q and a's because the only way you get into those Q and A is to ask questions that are through his membership site. Okay, and there's a plenty of other information in there for you to probably get your answers before you even have to ask him, and then you know he has what's support here is the ninety essentials that you get him. Now, how you get him is up to you. You can do it through the youngevity, you can do it a hybrid. But use this code ballbusters for twenty five percent off doctor Gunn's membership and join the club because I'm in it too. Now for here BB five B five for five percent off asure Well click at bam all right. Now, things will shuffle around a little bit, but these things are what will make up your ninety essentials. And this one is forty two dollars cheaper than the one that's on the thing you tangerine, okay, but it's still wholeful of nothing vitamin and this would this would be big substitute full of chemic acid. Could be like the plan drive us even though I like the plants drive venerals. This would be once something you take every you only need to like every ninety two I don't know, one hundred and twenty days. So it's not a it's not a multi expensor. And then you scroll down and we have to look around a little bit. We're going to get back to some days in just a second, like the core copper. But let's find the IP six in the house. There it is. IP six would be like the beyond osteoffects because there's this is the magnesium and and uh calcium along with other things in here. And it's still twenty hours cheaper than the osteofacts. Okay, that's if you go off the prices on the on the eiffelhealth dot com site. So if you talk to them, if you talk to them in first, and maybe it's like you know, on the phone, it might be less. Now we did see for a brief moment that they did have I'm not seeing it now as I drove drove by it. Yeah, I just drove it by it. Now it's not there anyway. Well they did, they did for a while have the it still said it was out of stock. But they had the Alaskan Cod Live Royal that they said they're getting a whole shippment in, but I apparently hasn't arrived yet. So those three things plus the core copper would be a great thing. To get this as an add on and then go to the Eiffelhealth dot com. It's easy to get to when you remember on doctor glutensit and get the e F A plus until you can get the cod liver oil right there you go, and then your nineties are good to go. A lot of people I can't imagine, like how many people is I don't know what the numbers are because it goes through doctor Manso, but I can see the results and it would appear like a ton of people are doing the ninety essentils over here on Nasua. Well, and that's awesome. It helps us out, both of us, me and doctor Monzo tremendously, and it helps you out, which makes us feel better about helping us out because everybody's getting a benefit from it, so that's awesome. That's the way it should be, all right, all right, BB five Bravo, Bravo five for five percent off for life, and you're supporting the show and you're making everybody happy singing and dancing. All right. So that's from the here right here. If you want to my sauce, one stop shop VIP code for ten percent off, and then we have Daisies right here seventeen percent off. You click it and there's tinctures there. You more more. You may know more about tinctures than I do, so I'll let you navigate that and look those up out of your own and then there's all this stuff. Davis asked me about the createen I had a bunch of other ones. I actually have the powders for them. I was gonna contemplate in the mix, but I just haven't gotten into it. Although something always prevents me from completing that task. I don't know mental block. But I do like the creating hydrochloride a lot. And that's this right here. The book. This is the the one that you're seeing in the picture is just a pictures. But if you click on it, there's links to get it right from the source. So Barnes and Noble is the nine six by nine copy that I normally hold up in the show. The Amazon one is this part of this paperback one right here, and then you can also get the hardcover or the kindle. Kobo is a digital, Lulu is a yeah, digital too, And then you hear this is some description, but then it says here, this is how you pick it if you actually want, if you have absolutely want it for me, and I sign it, ding ding ding.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. Oh am, I dude, I'm one spot. I think we're probably gonna see one point oh one. We hit it, guys. We hit beyond one thousand subscribers here on YouTube. We're close to five thousand over here on Rumble at four point nine three six. I think it was the last time I checked not Bad, Let's kick it up and nat Cha. I was gonna play this, but I just kind of said it, and I just thought it was a really good explanation last week as to why it's important to have the Doctor goodin membership and why it's gonna save you a lot and not just money, but like suffering and uh, I can sell you from direct from the direct experience that it is a one hundred percent a thing that did occur. Like I was able to save myself a whole lot of anguish from some painful events, including a kidney stone, thanks to doctor Glennon. Right, as long as they're useful, right, mors mm hmm. Yeah. So I think the new thing that he's got, well, I don't know how new it is, but I think this might be a workaround to that that actually looks a lot like the But there's there's there's two that he was talking about. I don't I don't know if I have time to get into that one today. Probably not. Let's see if I see it in my stupid face. Let's see if I can find it in my history of to start it over anyway, Oh, you fucking douche. You see if what just fucking happened, there is stefan about to start. I'm not going over there tonight. I don't think that when you're here open source phones, the only save smartphones is very little sacrifice. Now there's another one that he came out with saying that he started there's two different types. I forgot what he said they were, but one was a Linux but that wasn't available yet. But he's working or worked out and has one now. It's like a BRAX three something or other. So I might look into that the CEO, after the protocol, after the prototype phase has had some time to fix itself, you know, whatever usually happens with electronics, then I'll consider it. As long as it's not the same price as a as long as it's not the same price as the iPhones and Samsungs. Because of that, it's just never gonna happen with me. I was gonna go through a bunch of this stuff. I don't have time anymore. I'm sweating my balls off in this room anyway. I mean I want to sometimes I like to stick around until I hear the clapping over at uh FDJ. But it looks like that ain't happened tonight. Uh what does it there?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: That one's weird, right, It's I guess if you're gonna go like dad, then you can. It's like, you know, it's the best best view for you know, that type of thing. But uh, there's all kinds of what is that stuff edible? Yeah, alf mel kittens. So let's do with this real quick, Ah, keep a hand the wrong one too. There we are. Let's hear cannibal course mom here, because that's weird.
Speaker 5: So my eldest daughter just graduated high school and do.
Speaker 6: You know what the guidance.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but cannibal corpse fans don't look like her. You can put the shirt on and sit in the chair all you want, but.
Speaker 5: Okay, unclare never said not one time.
Speaker 1: Oh another thing too. There's a lot of things I pick up when I hear people talking and seeing and seeing things and everything is contrived everything and the fact that they're on TV talking to you, it's part of the there. They're there to convince you that this stuff that you're engaging with is real, so that you continue to engage in it and don't do real stuff. And that could just be is like doing real stuff could if you want to break yourself from it, could just simply be going for a walk or a jog, going for a hike, going and taking your daughter to the fair, or go doing anything that's not like consuming information with a phone in your face or a computer in your face and seeing whether or not even the stuff that we comment on it's like, yeah, okay, that all sounds good that I could do the advert the like Okay, here, let me give you an example of what I think is fake okay, or might be fake because we don't know, so we just we there's things that we hear that we want to be true, and we fall into this trap of not having any evidence that actually proves this is true because we're too used to hearing a report and accepting it. But remember what you said last episode Smith mud monetization act, right, So let let's get into this real quick. I know she's pretty. I'll get to her in a minute. Okay, So god damn it. No, it's this one near aw some of it. Well, that's not going to help me at all, is it new? This computer can't handle that, or this this camera, this one can, but this one can. Lost Prophet singer Ian Watkins dies in prison. Now, this is the guy who went to prison for only twenty nine years, and he was He was put in there because.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 1: Loaded to the gills with like child porn. He was raping infants. He would have fans, mothers bring their children to him, and infants and he was raping them. This guy was a fucking demon like every which way you can think of it. And I guess yeah, admitting thirteen child sex offenses. That's just just thirteen that he admitted to. And it says ethical challenges posed by baby and toddler sexual assault. This is a Welsh singer, Ian Watkins lost prophets. Now he was murdered in prison, so they say, so, see how I even just said it? They say that he was murdered in prison. This guy ah son a bitch on. Let me just say, all right, knowing what kind of stuff he was into and just what kind of things that these elites quote unquote or deleites do, how do we know that what they say is true? How do we know that he was even in prison at the time that they said he was in prison? People get locked in a box, you don't know where they are. So did he die for the public or did he die? Was he stabbed to death in prison? Or was he quietly released back into the wild because it's end of day's time and they want him to wreak as much havoc as he can reek And how many of more people will be like that? How I mean? Makes you wonder what happened? With Epstein, not that he's anybody special, but it's just another example of people who do bad things and we then they then they memory hold them for us, or they tell us that something happened to them, and we just any how do we know, did we have a body, did we see it happened? Is there any were there any cameras when he was being knifed this guy? Remember there's no cameras during the during the Epstein thing, So how do we know what happened to this guy? Because we read it and therefore we believe it. They're controlling our perception of the world, and that's all it took. And the people be like, why would you even consider that it's not true? How would you? How could because we do default believe in these things. Is how they are able to manipulate and control our perception of things. They also told you Charlie Kirk was shot with thirty hot six. They also told you that, you know a bunch of other things regarding that stupid thing about the about Tyler who was getting ice cream at the dairy queen that doesn't exist anymore seventeen minutes after it happened, because that's what you do when you've just shot somebody, you go in and get ice cream right across the street from the place. That's what you do. And yeah, seventeen minutes is also weird number there, but it's whatever. Seventeen is cue, right, And it's a couple other things too. So there's all that. And everybody would love to believe that a guy who did horrible things to a toddler was actually, you know, they got some prison justice and was finally murdered. And they said he was attacked previously in prison and survived that knifing. But at this time they got him. Why they wait this long to get him? He was put in in twenty thirteen, right, twenty thirteen, it's twenty two now, and it took him that long. Took them twelve years to get him. Okay, sure, why not, do you think? And we also want to assume that that's the reason why they got him is because of that, not something petty like you can't give our cigarettes on you know, who knows what the hell happened and why. But we make the narrative. This is the thing. We create the narrative in our head, and if it sounds like it makes sense to us, if it sounds good, then we run with it. And yeah, this is one of those times where the news isn't lying to us because it makes sense we put it through our filter. It could just be that things that would have made sense didn't actually happen. Maybe he didn't get killed, maybe he got set free somewhere in a field of toddlers to do what he does. Who fuck knows, who knows what happened. But we read this and we accept it. And this is just an example, whether this is true or not, it's just an example of how easy it is for them to to create the reality that we believe in. So it's not just oh, this opposing view that's wrong and bad and we need to fight against that. It's the view that you agree with that is also malicious and after you and trying to get you and destroy you as well, because they're both controlled by the same entity. You believe in this, you go stand over there, you believe in that, You go stand over there. Okay, you two go fight to death now, and I'm going to criminalize this group over here, well, this group over here, because you know it's foke culture now and you're the bad guy for wanting to protect your children from deviants who want to groom them at your school. So you're the bad guy, right, but they've already divided you got us, and they've already created the insane world as it is with all these things that should ever have come to come to pass literally pass as you know, laws or rights for people who have no rights to do things that they do because their rights shouldn't be something that's at the expense of another. But yet they do it, and they criminalize the parent. They want to get, They want to minimize and destroy the parent, and everything that they programmed the world to do is to kill off the parent, just like Disney Disney movies. Is there ever a mom? So there you go, a twenty five year old and a forty year old held on suspicion of murder of musician forty eight who is serving twenty nine years. That's what they want us to believe, and maybe you know, we want to believe it too, because we want to believe that this. We want to believe that this ass kalon here got what he deserved because twenty nine years wasn't enough for what his crimes were. With this guy right here, child rapist, this crazy ass face right here, look on the left, child rapist, infant rapist unless unless he confesses to things that he didn't do and has visual evidence against him to prove that he did it, you know, so to sid point that out, because we've got to be really careful, especially and I think this all kind of ties together to it with what he was saying about the surveillance on the windows and all that stuff too, is they're monitoring us to see how effective their propaganda is, in addition to surveilling us for bread assessment and who the baddies are and you know, get you know, the best of the goy kill them, you know that type of thing. So they want to know who's who wants a lot. But at the same time, it's a good way to monitor how well their their lives and their orchestration of what we consider reality the artificial world is working. Is it taking how how and then they can adjust and that AI can adjust with whatever script they tell them to run because I think AI has been in charge with a lot of things, including I think probably the Charlie Kirk thing for a while, and that's why as some hallucinations and bugs in it still meaning it does some things that are erratic that don't make a lot of sense. Six fingered man, you know what I mean? Like that type of shit blurry face, except in a different you know, the equivalent of that, in a way of telling a story that for it to make sense. And if they're using it for that, what else are they using it for? Already makes you wonder, doesn't the kids and have they already gone over to full automation that is the ultimate goal. They're still thinking that they're in the process of doing something, and it's usually that they are. And I love you adjust this other thing too. People said that what if the what if the data centers really aren't data centers, but they're warehouses for like giant prisons, to put us all in. Well, they don't really need all that, because that's what warehouse grocery stores were intended for in the first place. Warehouse grocery stores can be quickly modified to be uh what they call it, holding cells, uh reassignment camps, like for the Okay, we're gonna like work reassignment holding holding houses warehouses doesn't take long to pallet jack and roof off off the things and make you get packed in there. And they have voice, they have they have voice and face recognition ship all up in Walmart and all that other crap too. They have said there has been documentation that the way to sneak warehouses into every town in America was to disguise them as a grocery store, as to disguise them as something you know, commonplace and uh, unimpressive in a way. Right, So you wouldn't because whatever happened to all the small stores, right, everything got taken over by the corporate and the corporate, corporate, corporate, corporate, big big everything. And the the old candy there used to be candy storage right there, used to be those things that that old Italian guy used to run it in my town. And they tore all that down, all these old buildings, tore it all down and put up a stewart once. As you know, it's a chain. And this type of thing is happening. Where we notice this is like all the malls, all of these places, there's huge warehouse places, and they would be perfectly fine and easy for convenient storage of human beings if they needed it. I think the data centers are quite exactly what they're supposed to be, but they do make There is a good point that because of like the four layers of super high security, one might think that yes, there would also be a place that would just be utilized for holding people and this is the whole big scam. But we also know that they want to hold us in four and utilize would be the digital age of robotics. You know, drones all sent out by AI with threat assessment kill this given to them by a pallunteer, without the human element and pollateer even being part of the equation anymore. It's all running on its own. And the data centers are going to be the things that keep the grid going, the kill grid, Like they'll they'll literally be like four shield type things where like you step in the wrong spot, forget about land mines, there'll be fifteen drones that the player ass up and that's just going to be the way of life. And the data centers are going to be in places strategic so that they're not easy to get to some of them. Some of them might be, but they're going to be in such security because if you pull the plug on them, you can free yourself from the overall overarching deadly surveillance. And uh, maybe the lithium is for backup batteries for that and in the event that somebody is able to pull the plug. But I think it'd be a suicide mission to do it. And I think that's why they're who knows how how far along in their process they are, you know, like the whole Return of the Jedi. Oh, I'm afraid it will be quite oparitional. Yeah, some might look like it's half finished, but maybe it's already ready to rock. Extra space is just there for you know, expansion, and it's already ready to do what it's going to do. Who knows. But some of these places, like Switch that they were talking about, they have lots of really hard core surveilance in multiple layers. That's for what purpose, to keep people out once they once they are aware, if they can actually get out of any it would be nearly impossible once you're in the in the this system to make any type of movement that's not authorized. But if you were able able to get to it, you'd have a hell of a fight. How do you just to get to where you could deactivate something and set people free of their enslavement. And so once these are in place, I think that's the game over. As the other person asked it earlier, it will be checkmate, then it it will be checkmate. Then okay, well oh yeah, Cannibal Corpse lady forgot which again, Like, the reason why I brought that up is because ops, she's wearing a Cannibal Corps shirt. She called herself the Cannibal Corse mom. And this thing. Do we buy this? Or is this a persona? Hey, look at me. I'm way too attracted to be a Cannibal Corpse fan. But I'm telling you I'm a Canal Corpse fan, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Is this just another one? Hey, look it's a it's an actor on TV.
Speaker 5: Hey, maybe look into the trades. Nobody at that school ever said, hey, you could learn to a fix an air conditioner and be making six figures before your friends finish. Intro to what the fuck am I doing with my life?
Speaker 3: One oh one?
Speaker 5: Why do we still treat the trades like it's what you do if you fail the SATs like knowing how to install a furnace to somehow less valuable than writing a twelve page paper on the symbolism and the Great Gatsby And my daughter, she was spiraling because everyone around her was committing to these D one schools like they were picking hogwarts houses with majors like theater and sports business, whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck that is.
Speaker 6: And she said, Mom, what if I don't know yet?
Speaker 5: And I said, congratulations, you're smarter than ninety percent of the people you graduated with. Most of these kids are going to change majors four times and graduate with a diploma and like vague enthusiasm with a minor in Keystone ice and seasonal depression. But they just push college like it's a golden ticket, like we don't already have twenty two year olds out here with eighty K and debt and a full blown identity crisis because they realize no one's hiring for creative vision coordinator. College isn't bad, but acting like it's the only option is how you end up with a whole generation of people who can recite the Pythagoreaan theorem but can't change a tire just once. I want one of these counselors to get up and say, hey, if you like working with your hands and don't want to eat ramen for six years, they have plumber because when the last plumber retires. You better hope your kid knows how to sneak a dream? Are there going to be ankle deep in reality? Real fucking fast?
Speaker 8: So am I?
Speaker 3: OLP?
Speaker 1: So yeah? Good points?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is this the person or is this just something that they share? Yeah, it looks like it is, Like why do people have to characterize things like that? Because this is shit I wouldn't do, Like as a veteran. I how about as a human you and one of your experiences happen to be that you are also a veteran? Like, is that really would define you as a person because that's sad? And why do you have to You've been in and out of it. Still consider yourself as said this and as of that, So you're you're not a person anymore. You're a thing that did a thing. You're diminishing yourself as a veteran, as an army ved This is one hundred percent accurate, Like funk off?
Speaker 6: Is it cool?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: They go clinch head boy, they go clinch head boy.
Speaker 1: I can watch. Let's see what this is.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you know that thing right now.
Speaker 2: On him, crocodile?
Speaker 6: Will you get away from it.
Speaker 3: Now? Right now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that one's fake. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: The army a group of shut up.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear your steper mouth.
Speaker 10: Amazon, What are you doing out there? I'm feeding him gummies. He likes the green one. That's an alligator. Honey, please step back, he's nice. Look he ate the yellow Mason inside, now, Mason, what are you doing out there?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? Wait? Hold on? What happened? How do I get out of this? Just like that? All right? Let me out? Are you fucking with me?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: What's just happened? What the fuck that? Where is it? Well? There's that that's like a million miles into this now, I'm not going to get back to anything. Budge, have you gonna do that one? You know a lot of Paul Miller stuff I don't like. I think it's a little fucked up, and I think it's stupid. And again I think it's I think he's working for the wrong side of E's acting like that, honestly, do okay, I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. Oh, this is fucked up, But we don't need to end on a bad note.
Speaker 11: The one who's not a jew derrogatory term meeting everyone else but us.
Speaker 3: So they want to harm as many goys as they possibly can.
Speaker 11: And look at their talmud. Their talmud says kill, don't have a hall. It's your religious duty to steal from them, to bring harm to them.
Speaker 9: Martin Luther, the man who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called The Jews and their Lies.
Speaker 11: In this book he outlined toad coded Jewish doctors.
Speaker 3: Jewish doctors are here to poison us.
Speaker 1: German m catch all that. So, yeah, doctor Glennen just saying this is go there what he.
Speaker 3: Was saying in fifteen forty three. The Jews and their lines.
Speaker 8: And their lives and their limes, The Jews and their lives, and their lives and their romes.
Speaker 3: The Jews and.
Speaker 8: Their romes, and their lime and their ron, the Jews and their live.
Speaker 11: What did Martin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three. The people seem to have forgotten now because the media is owned by Jews.
Speaker 12: I want to ask you also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitance. The folks who get most of their vaccines normally might be hesitant about these vaccines because they were developed so quickly. What do you tell those folks who might be saying, well, I'm gonna wait a few months before I get this one, which you have not yet had your shot.
Speaker 3: When do you plan to get it?
Speaker 8: Sure, I cannot win the Jews and their line and their line and their ron Jews and their ron and their lin and they are ron Jews and their ron and their Lindy to go and their ron.
Speaker 3: Jews af their ron back to the show.
Speaker 7: His message for all FBI CIV investigators or any district attorney or investigator or prosecutor, if you have one molecule of self respecting your body, and if you have a normal survival instinct and you care about the future of your children and former teams of investigators, to go after this son of a.
Speaker 3: Bitch and nail this one. Nail you what to do.
Speaker 11: Never forget what these Jews did to us, and get them, get them, get them, the Jews and their lines and their lines.
Speaker 1: Jew all right, I sent her to JOSEPPI. I was like, you might want this to incorporate into your introductions. That's a good way at the end of the show. All right, supported the show if you can, that'd be phenomenal. I wasn't going to pay to be a beta tested for him yet, right right, Yeah, that's let's just wait a little while. Let's wait the appropriate amount of time, whatever that might be. Let's see, thanks everybody appreciate it, thanks for shopping by. I don't have a way to do that thing where you like dump people into somebody else's thing. Otherwise I would do it because I have a cross. I would have to cross into YouTube for that. Because what's his name is here too, Let's see. Uh, let's just take one of these random ones here. We already didn't we didn't look at that way yet. Uh, they didn't even show it. Doesn't motherfuckus, they don't show them anymore. Okay, well that's fine. I'll just go to this Stefan, are you fucking gay? Really? You're gonna make me type the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 1: Did it delete my history? Jesus Christ. So he's here, it's on. I don't know how his audio is or whatever, but there is this one says upcoming that says ten nineteen, which it is. But then this one is the one that's on, so I guess this is the one to click on. Obviously, there it is all right, and uh, I'm assuming yop, there is there's a thor Steve alright, cool, all right, alright, alright, alright. So it's just it's just stefan verse stop. And Dave's been on here with us before. He had to remind me that that havings I had forgotten. Have a good evening, Tama Coma. Hey, Mike Darling. I don't really like Paul Miller either, but he has some said some okay stuff. Yeah, but he's also been like really rude to people for like no reason. And that's where I draw the line. Dude. It's like, okay, what's your deal man, because well, what are we here for? Are we here to make enemies other people? Are we able? Are we able to disclearn bad from good? Because people who do bad things like rape and murder are bad. A girl I saw one word of this black woman said you you helped me through my depression because she saw him as she sees a dude that looks like the joker, and she said, you helped me through my depression I was having. And she was being you know, open and sincere to him, and he's like, you fucking niggurt started and I'm like, dude, you're a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like if she is volatile and she does have depression issues and you say that shit to her and you're representing something that she took comfort in your haphazard, fast and loose, stupid I you know, way of treating people may have sent her over the edge. Baby, you'll And I hope he would be upset if she killed herself. So people are you know, he's a he's a doucebag and I don't give a ship how bad his ask got kicked once. If that's how he is all the time. And then he that mustache dude with who sits in the suit and has a who is that he's like, you know, the latest color hair and he's got that stupid. Yeah, Paul Miller's generally retarded. Yeah yeah, yeah, thanks, which Stefan Uh the one that says life. If that's true, you're asking me there should be one that actually is live and then one that I think he may have made two because there's there's issues with the stream Yard all the time. Dave Chappelle was visited difficult. Yeah, I can't stand Roseanne Barr and if he's talking to her. That was a year ago. Roseanne's the biggest piece of ship on the planet. Don't hang out with Joe's, especially ones that went You're dead. Jim Brewer and Jursan were both at the reawakened toward that. I was at too. I didn't see Jim La, but I did hear in sea Roseanne. I didn't know Jim was coming on at eight. I'd already back to my hotel by then. All Right, well that's it, do stuff, bye,