Speaker 1: Baby, you're my game statue.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, you're a gangsta too.
Speaker 1: Oh Baby, you're a game statoo for Good Warner.
Speaker 2: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 1: Listening discretion is a vibe the fellas.
Speaker 3: This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Hello, and welcome back to the show. Got another watch party for us today, brought to us by my husband. He watches Joe Rogan episode It is if you care to know Joe Rogan number two four five two guest Roger Avery. So, if you're like me, I'm assuming you've never heard of this fucking guy, and uh I will read you the description from the Joe Rogan Experience. It says Roger Avery is a director, producer, and Academy Award winning screenwriter known for Pulp Fiction, which he co wrote with Quentin Tarantino, as well as the Rules of Attraction and and Killing Zoey and he is the co host, along with Tarantino, of the Video Archives podcast. Never heard of this fucking guy, but he turns out to be quite interesting. At some point, I guess at some point in his life. I guess he was like with a group of friends, so they was all getting turned the fuck up, and it came that part of the night. And I'm sure this has happened to you. It's happened to me many times, where you decide who is the best drunk driver. I like to say that I'm a pretty decent drunk driver. I've known better. Anyways, he was like, oh, for sure, I'm the best drunk driver here tonight, and he ended up killing the fuck out of somebody riding in the car with him. I guess he was going like over one hundred miles an hour. He tails are kind of fuzzy, but somebody got fucked up and died. He got a year in prison, five years probation.
Speaker 4: It kind of.
Speaker 3: Was like the graveyard for his career, I guess. But he actually turns out to be pretty interesting rip to whoever he killed the fuck out of in his car, But his reputation is definitely paying for it doesn't mean that he isn't an interesting individual. He went on the Joe Rogan experience and he had quite a few things to say that I thought you might find interesting. So apparently it's his second appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience. He went on once before with Quentin Tarantino and he was talking about eyes Wide Shut. How the version we see, sorry, Sean McCann, isn't the actual full I guess he saw some kind of extended version, right, And I've heard that before. I've heard Jay Widener talk about this extended version. I've heard quite a few people actually mention it. So yes, i'd like to believe if you watch it front ways and back ways, shit lines up. But at the end of the day, that's one person's theory and it might be an interesting one. But a lot of people are talking about an extended cut. I've always thought there was an extended cut. I don't think what we see is what Kubrick had in mind. I think that there was probably a lot more to it, and that's something that this guy brings up, and apparently he's gotten a lot of shit about it. But the truth may never be known, whether we're seeing the final version of it or not. But I think it's an interesting.
Speaker 1: Topic.
Speaker 3: He also in this episode is just him no Quentin Tarantino talks about he touches a little bit on like flatter stuff, eating babies and shit, and it's stuff that I've of course talked to you guys about, but when it comes from an outside source, it tends to kind of make you wonder how much he really knows about this stuff. So we're just gonna do this little watch party together. Might find some of it highly interesting. At let me share my screen here, share my sound, Joe Rogan, because this podcast is depinnacle of all fucking conspiracy and other related bullshitting podcast look a stupid face, Okay, but Joe Logan experience Strain by.
Speaker 1: Day, Joe Roggy Podcast by night, all day Comma Roger, Yeah, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, go for it, fuck it, we'll.
Speaker 5: Do it live.
Speaker 1: You do it live. That's a classic. Yeah, that's a classic. Look behind the scenes, fucking crazy, crazy people telling you the news.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So for the first about hour and nine minutes, they're just bullshitting about film and their favorite movies and Sigourney Weavers, tits and whatever else. And listen, I'm sure this guy's got great taste in film and whatever else. But he killed the fuck out of somebody in his car. And you know, the guy's careers in the shitter, and I just don't care to know what he thinks of Sigourney Weavers tits that the most important parts are going to come after an hour into the interview, and that's where we're going to start right now. Hang on just a second here.
Speaker 5: That movie was released today, people would be like, yeah, that's what's happening today. Yeah, and so yeah, oh yeah, Oh they're putting people in sulfuric acid, into milk, into drums, what the fuck and shipping them around the world, you know, as a joke, you know, like that's in the film. Yeah, there's also did you see the thing in the Epstein Files? Oh yeah, like they Epstein Files. In fact, I can't believe that. Like everybody's just kind of like h okay and they're moving on with their lives. Did you see that guy at the Atlanta airport flipping out? The well dressed black dude who just freaks out in the Atlanta just like a couple of days ago on I saw it on YouTube and I saw it on Twitter or x and uh, this guy is just freaking out in the Atlanta airport. He's like I read the Appstute Files, like all of you you're going about your lives like nothing's happening. Look at your old zombies. And he's right, it's like invasion of the body snatchers. Everybody is just numb to everything, Like, dudes, we had a global pandemic aliens. Uh, you know all these like revelations people are, you know, eating babies.
Speaker 4: Here's the guy.
Speaker 1: Normal and there's.
Speaker 5: A longer version of that where he's but he's basically like you're all acting like nothing's happening, Like what the fuck? You know, you're all just pretending you're just drones going on in your normal.
Speaker 1: Waiting for a condensed version that lays out all the facts. It's the people that are like really interested in reading all the email.
Speaker 5: I think the Luciferians cast a spell on the world for real. Oh absolutely, Like you know, it's just like how vampires can't go into a house unless they're invited. They tell you, you know what's going on ahead of time. It's predictive programming and once you say it out loud and you put it out there and make fun of it and do a little skit like they had, like Stephen Colbert did a little skit on his show where oh here's a baby I'm gonna take this baby and I'm gonna give it to Moloch. And he goes into like a cloudy red, you know, furnace and hands the baby over and oh, the baby's going to be fine, and they make a joke about it, and the audience laughs. Okay, we're all now conditioned to it, we've all seen it, and by laughing at it, oh, wait to come, we're complicit.
Speaker 1: You think that that's a that's on purpose, that this is like some sort of a grand design to get us to be desensitized to the idea of demons eating babies. Yeah, for sure, really for sure.
Speaker 3: And yeah, Joe, this is the problem is he's got somebody, a guest who is actually talking about some real shit that's going on that everybody fucking knows about that I've been telling you about for years. You really think there's a plan where they're desensitizing people about eating babies. Yeah, Joe, fucking asshole, there is a plan to desensitize people. That's funny that they're fucking eating babies. It's like the Tim Dillon thing that I shared with you. Guys. We eat the babies, we rape the babies, we eat the babies.
Speaker 5: You did it, I did it, We.
Speaker 3: All did it. That's the fucking problem. And Joe's sitting there like a fucking asshole. And by the way, he does he not look like he's like seventy fucking years old. What is going on with his face? He looks like a crushed out Marlboro red And then he's gonna talk about all these health supplements and shit like that. If that's what you're gonna look like after you take it, no thanks. And he's fucking stupid too, so they're not helping his intelligence level at all, or maybe and this is probably more true than it is you know something I've just made up. But he pretends to be stupid. He probably already knows all this stuff, and he's probably even part taken a couple of this shit rituals and stuff, but he pretends. He like plays retarded and like it almost it's almost like he has to do that to make the guests look retarded. Even the way he said it, you really think that there is a plan to de sensitize people to think it's funny they're eating babies. Yeah, Joe fucking asshole, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, but nobody's doing anything about it.
Speaker 1: We know what's happening, but that has to take like there has to be a person or some group of people about eighty five hundred people, Yeah, that are manipulating the Colbert Show.
Speaker 5: They're manipulating everything. It's all an illusion. Like reality as we know it is fake. That's that's the revelation that that guy is having. And he's looking around and he's like, it's like invasion of the body snatchers.
Speaker 1: Well it's sir, see, I don't. The thing about the emails is one of the things is it's just stuff written down, and so that's sort of hard to digest, like what is this, Like what are they saying? Like some of it is in code, like walking over beef jerky, like saying talking about jerky. Could you walk beef jerky over to this person?
Speaker 5: Like what is that for a pizza? They're talking about you never see any pizza. I'm gonna get some rape soda. It's like with my cheese pizza. And like there's all this coded language and everyone's like, you know, oh, that's uh, you're just you just have periola, you know, the You're just seeing things where you want to see them.
Speaker 1: No, that's clearly a code. Well, that was the thing about pizza.
Speaker 5: Mundas. It's vault decip ergo discipia tour. It's a long known concept, and so in Latin Mundes vault means the world wants to be deceived ergo dicipiateur. Therefore it is we want to be deceived. We we don't want to believe the horrors that are actually behind the veil.
Speaker 1: Well, I think with the Epstein files, people are because of these emails that have been released, people are just now starting to be aware of the bizarreness of the code and some of the things, like the facts, Like let's just talk about the sulfuric acid. So this was like right after he was indicted in two thousand, Yeah, I got to get rid of some bodies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how much did some bodies?
Speaker 1: What did it say he ordered like, let's uh, like eight thousand gallons. Maybe we can get our sponsor perplexity to process this and give us a synopsis of what exactly happened, some sort of a breakdown, because one of the things they're saying is like he was indicted and then right after he's indicted, he orders how many gallons?
Speaker 2: Six fifty five gallon containers full of sulfuric acid.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: What what they're eating babies?
Speaker 1: Man, Like, that's the heat? So that that you think is real?
Speaker 5: So well yeah, not only that, I think that there's uh, you know, sacrifices going on every day in Los Angeles. I mean, you know, allegedly, like you know, high level musicians. Let's say, high level female musician is like, you know, killing chickens every day, doing sacrifices, like.
Speaker 1: You know, high level.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't want to say I don't want to say names because I don't want to get sued and I don't want to be dead either.
Speaker 1: Is it rhyme?
Speaker 2: Here's the purchase order, I go. I start looking at the comments for some stuff. Not that this is the best answer, but a quick answer someone gives is that I think.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that he's playing smart because he's been to jail. He knows the fuck you can end up there. So he's saying, I don't want to get sued and I don't want to be dead. Uh, Joe, you have fucking bags under your eyes. Get some fucking under I cream gross in the back of his look at the back of his neck right now, it's like a chowed It's like that head and the shoulders and the back all connect. He just looks like he looks like a huge chowed penis person. And everything he says is stupid and retarded. And here's the thing. They're pulling up this stuff. It's like my husband just said, it's on some Dahmer shit. They be doing all of this. Okay, they eat the babies, they take big chunks out of them, they tear them apart, and they rape the pieces. They do all of all of the things. And finally some people with some sense are coming on and the Joe Rogan experience reaches millions of people, I'm sure. And this guy's like brave enough to go on there and really talk about some real shit. And the way that he's like interviewing him is almost to set him up to look like a dumb ass. And I just think that's such a shame, because anybody who listens to my show knows everything he's saying is absolutely true.
Speaker 2: Uh, this could be for like a reverse osmosis water treatment.
Speaker 5: He is on an island. I mean, there's enough, there's enough pushback because Mundes Vult decipi ergo decipiatur you know we we but like the timing of all of that, like, you know, where are the purchase orders for all of that sulfuric acid before then? Oh no, I just want to put sulfuric acid into my swimming pool myriadic acid.
Speaker 1: Well that's the question. Was there orders for sulfuric acid before this? If they do have a water treatment plan, why how does sulfuric acid plan into water treatment?
Speaker 4: Says it's commonly used. This explains it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, it says ro plant reverse osmosis, seawater desalination facility. Sulfuric acid is commonly used in the maintenance of such facilities. Not everything you don't understand adds up to the worst possible thing, be deception.
Speaker 5: Look, maybe they're all eating pizza and grape soda?
Speaker 1: How many who is that guy?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 5: How many billionaires do you know that you know sit down and eat lots of pizza and grape soda and ice cream?
Speaker 1: This is weird and chickens.
Speaker 2: That's why I just go a grain of salt. This is just a plausible answer. I don't know that it is the answer. It could even be wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, So does he have a desalination plant on the island.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for sure, he is a he had everything, he had a dump and uh, like they had all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: So that's tunnels. So they were using that. So they were taking seawater and converting into fresh water for what for irrigation or for drinking? For all the above.
Speaker 2: One similar email that he wrote to someone said that like his around his island is like Damascus, And I'm like, what the fuck does that mean? He was you go explore buried shit around my island or what else could he mean by that?
Speaker 1: Huh what does that mean? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean that's they say a lot of things and they're not really holding it very much.
Speaker 1: Well, the code it's glaringly obvious when they say pizza, and when they say jerky, that's glaringly that's how do you walk jerky? Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And why do I need a chilled container to write, you know, a chilled bag or whatever?
Speaker 1: They Jesus Christ, you know, And so you think they're eating babies?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I absolutely believe you.
Speaker 1: Should get together with Kurt Matzker. Crazy.
Speaker 5: I don't doubt it for a second. Well, I think and I think this dates back, like you know, a long long time. This is Moloch worship.
Speaker 1: Well, there was the other email that said, thank you for the torture video. I enjoyed the torture video.
Speaker 5: And it's like people just they don't they don't want to accept it, Like people don't want to believe it. They don't want to accept it.
Speaker 1: Okay, some commentary notes that are remote island with water treatment and andry systems could plot possibly stockpile such quantities for a one to two year of operations, although others argue that using it directly for reverse osmosis, as stated in one social post, is technically questionable for membrane health.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Highly corrosive, strong mineral acid that can severely burned skin, os dehydrate and char organic material, which is why it features in both legitimate industrial processes and in darker hypotheticals online.
Speaker 5: Darker hypothetical Darker.
Speaker 1: Hypotheticals is where I'm leaning. When you get indicted for sex trafficking and then you order six drums of sulphuric acid right away, are you really worried about your reverse osmosis plant right after you get indicted. I feel like, you know you're going to It looks like.
Speaker 5: A duck, and it quacks like a duck. It's probably a duck.
Speaker 1: It's probably a duck. Three hundred and thirty gallons of sulphuric acid.
Speaker 4: It says this was the only documented purchase order for it.
Speaker 5: I came out here last time and I talked about, you know, the pedal cult inside of the Kubrick film, Yes, And I got so much blowback from that. You know, the online critics are like, no, no, there's nothing in their Mundes vault, Decippie. They don't want to see it. They don't want to they don't want to see those two guys walking away with that girl in the end. They just like, well, no, no, it's it wasn't in the Schnitzeler novel and blah blah blah. I mean, dude, look at that movie. It's about a cult, Like, what are you talking about? It's a secret cult. And in fact, Sidney Lemetz's character even says at one point, you know, uh, do you know what these people do? I'm not going to tell you what they do, but let me tell you if I told you what they do, they would like scare the hell out of you. I mean, like that's after he's been to the place and seeing everybody walking around in the in the sex club. I mean, it's obviously there's obviously more going on in that movie, but people don't want to see it. I like, like I had what was it, New York magazine or whatever when so far it's like, you know, aggressively trying to get me to debunk it and uh, which is fine, just fine, It's just an interpretation of a movie, right, But.
Speaker 1: That interpretation resonated. I mean that clip went very very viral.
Speaker 5: Especially now. It's like people are like looking at it and they're like, well, you know, he was obviously saying something. Even if you extract that out of the movie, he's obviously saying something about people at high levels of power.
Speaker 1: Well, there's always been weird secret groups and rituals. Yeah, And it's one of the ways to ensure that you're compromised, you'll stay.
Speaker 5: It's a confidence operation, yes, And so what you do is you find somebody when they're young and they're you know, less inhibited, and they you know or uninhibited, and you catch them doing something that is illegal, and maybe you even provide the mechanism for that to happen. And then once it's happened, you now have the video proof or the audio proof or whatever proof you have. You've got proof of it, and you show it to them and you say, look, this is what we have on you, and uh, and we can ruin you at any minute, but you know what we're gonna do. We're gonna give you twenty thousand dollars a month, or we're gonna give you twenty million dollars a year, whatever level that is instead, and you're gonna work for us, and and what else explains some of these people who are so flipped out about, like you know about Trump, Like, guy, these are pots. He's a like there, it's over the top, it's you know what. It's strange how people are, how people behave in regarding that.
Speaker 1: So you think that's also just because the Democratic Party didn't want him to get into power because he was a complete outsider.
Speaker 5: I don't think there are are parties. I don't think there is there. I think that's all an illusion. Also, I think everything that you think that it is is an illusion. It's all fake. I don't think that any history before sixteen hundred. I think everything has been falsified before the year sixteen hundred. Well, there's this guy, Anatoly Fomenko, who's a Russian mathematician and historian, and he wrote a book called The New Chronology. It's actually a series of books. It's like six volumes, and I've read them all, and and and and also his addendum book The New Chronology. He has an addendem book about.
Speaker 2: It, and.
Speaker 5: He basically says that all of history has been changed. About a thousand years have been added to the timeline in order to justify land claims, and those land claims largely have to do with Eurasian the Eurasian Horde, and the elimination of the Eurasian Horde by collusion between you know, the Vatican, the Romanov's the.
Speaker 1: You mean, like the Mongols and the Huns.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was a and if you look on very very old maps, you see that there used to be a country called Tartaria that was in existence and at a certain point they wiped them out. And so his theory, and it's just a theory, it's just a deposit. But when you see how history is constantly being rewritten in real time. It's not so hard to believe. And then he uses, you know, astronomical evidence and you know, mathematically kind of proves it. And he basically says that, let's see if I can get this right. That Rome and Greece, and you know those in Egypt were actually active till around sixteen hundred, and that Rome actually fell around sixteen hundred, so kind of a magic or more like late fourteen hundreds fourteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: As opposed to was the conventional timeline.
Speaker 5: About a thousand years before and so and so, you know, if you can wrap your head around it, the Salem witch Trials took place around the same time as the Inquisition. Columbus was discovered America, around the time Rome fell, and that all of this was designed to justify and or to erase this entire civilization from history. And then there are people who believe that there are a lot of buildings that are still in existence that were this. They claimed that Jesus Christ was I can't remember the emperor's name. It's kind of a composite story. There's a number of so they think.
Speaker 1: A thousand years are missing from the time I.
Speaker 5: Think about it. If you're a Byzantine guy and you're like, hey, I want to move to the country, and you look over at France, let's say, and Germany, and you're like, yeah, there's all these like indigenous peoples there, and we want to wipe them out. So you hire a mercenary. You hire a guy named Charlemagne, and you get him to go in there and kill all the chieftains in one day, Like five thousand chieftains were killed in a single day, apparently by Charlemagne. And you completely wipe out everything. And then you move in. You become Jerme the Drum the first and you run Paris or you begin you know, France, and what it really is is just land. And so you add time to the timeline in order to justify that land claim. Because what makes more sense that history was cruising along like this and then suddenly flatlined for a thousand years and then picked up again. Or does it make more sense that somebody took that time that the Dark Ages and kind of added to the timeline.
Speaker 1: So I'm confused. So, but isn't there like documented history from multiple cultures about that time period.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's all like you know, written down by the Jesuits who were completely in the control of You know, it's that history. History is easily changed, and in fact, we see history being changed before our eyes in real time, and so the deep past is easy to change.
Speaker 1: So we're not in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: No, we're like in the seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Oh geezuz, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Just a theory. It's just this guy antonally and and tout antoly uh famenco and uh And it's a very interesting theory. And so I read that when I kind of had a tent pole collapse. That was like, well, holy crap.
Speaker 1: Explain to me the flatness, Like, what do you mean by history goes up and then flat?
Speaker 5: Well, the progression, the progression of humanity through history as we kind of are progressing as we go, and then all of a sudden there's this flat line called the Dark Ages where nothing happened.
Speaker 1: Is there a conventional explanation for this flat line for a thousand years the.
Speaker 5: Collapse of Rome and uh and falling into barbarism the time of barbarism.
Speaker 1: M that's not plausible.
Speaker 7: Everything is plausible, sound, familiar, and mattress firm. We understand there are many problems that can keep you up a night, like snoring, aches.
Speaker 5: And it's plausible that sulfuric acid is used for ro o reverse osmosis, water cleaning, and so everything is possible. The question is is it probable?
Speaker 1: Well, Jamie just.
Speaker 5: Pulled up that that was the first time data or ordered that. Oh really yeah, okay, so well there it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not good. I mean that's the least of the things. The thing is, we become desensitized to stuff. I mean, look at everything that has happened in the last six years. It's like an insane amount of stuff has happened, and everyone's just kind of like numb to it. Well, they get and I think it literally is that people's brains have been.
Speaker 1: Fried you think by COVID vaccines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Well there's some scientific evidence that for some people at least it crossed the blood brain barrier and had some sort of a detrimental effect on their cognitive function.
Speaker 5: mRNA is reprogramming your system, and we're I think, look, and we've been looking at a giant die off of people. People are collapsing left and nothing is normal anymore. I mean that guy at the airport. Who's flipping out. That's what he's realizing. He's having a sudden awakening and he's tweaking over it. He's like and he's looking around, and no one cares. Everyone just wants to, like, you know, go through their day they do. Everyone wants to just make their next movie and maybe they'll let me make their next movie. And everybody wants to just you know, I just want to keep going at my job, and I just want to do my thing, and I just want to protect my thing. There's certainly a lot of that going on. British only care about it. As long as I have my daily pint at the end of the day. That's all they care about. You know, they'll in the meantime their entire country is being overtaken and run by Like when else in history has this happened and ended?
Speaker 1: Well, No, it's so shocking how quickly it's happening in England that you just go, how do you bounce back from this? Like what is the remedy? Yeah, because they're doing this mass arrest thing with social media posts, which is bizarre, bizarre to watch, and then they eliminate jury trials for anything other than like murder and race.
Speaker 5: You say anything, you're in jail. If you post, if you repost anything, you're just immediately sent to jail. Look what's going on in Canada right now, you know with CARNEYE. I mean, like, I think that's insane. What's going on in most Canadians are just kind of vibing along with it. Nobody wants to rock the boat. Nobody wants to be racist, nobody wants to be you know, nobody wants to be discriminatory in any kind of way, rightfully. So, like, you know, you and you want to believe that your leaders are are taking care of you, and they're not. And it's over. We've lost. It's over.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's over here in America as well.
Speaker 5: Well. It got slowed down a little bit. It got so whether you like Trump or not, and I'm not like a I don't really like anybody, but it's a healthy It definitely added a road bump in the in the in the actions of the cabal of the Clinton's and the Obamas, and they're the bankers that control them. And that's when you see the movie The Counselor that's what you realize is that Wow, the cartels are the banks, and they are law enforcement, and they are the media, and they are everything. And there is no fighting it, and there is no individually fighting it, Like there's nothing any of us can do that is and I don't mean to be I mean, the only thing you can do is, you know, affect what's happening around you locally within the moment.
Speaker 1: But don't you think that more people are aware of what's going on right now? There's more pushback than ever before, and so there's a possibility that it could be stopped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look at that guy. Look at that guy in the airport. Though nobody everyone's like he's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's yanling at a fucking airport. I would think he's crazy too. Well, it's if I was there, way to ahew my flight to go visit my parents, and there's some fucking guy yelling out the Epstein fire. You're just living your life, like, yeah, what do you want me to do, dude, I'm heading Florida right now.
Speaker 5: The body Snashers was about Macarism and what was going on at that time, and really, oh yeah, it was the original invasion of the body Snatchers was all about McCarthyism.
Speaker 1: And I'm the I'm a fan of the Donald Sutherland one.
Speaker 5: Well, and look at it, and look at how that ends. That ends with your walking through the streets pretending to be you know, like you're you're just pretending to not be an alien, hoping that you can get by. And then you know, the minute you show any kind of emotion, that's it. You're caught.
Speaker 1: And then they're gonna make you go to sleep. And uh, and so I mean so that the original script was written about MacCarthy's.
Speaker 5: The original the original film. So Kevin McCarthy movie, okay, So and in the end, look how that movie ends. That movie ends with him like that guy in the airport on the street. You know, they're you know, they're it's it's there aliens. He's basically, you know, running through the street just in traffic and people just keep driving.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the original one. I might not have even seen it, but the Sutherland one was amazing. I never would have thought that that's what it was about.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're experiencing a kind of Bolshevik revolution at the moment right now, and so in what way, Well, there's a rise of Bolshevism. You know, it's like we see it, we see it occurring.
Speaker 1: And how do you define Bolshevism, Well.
Speaker 5: It's the Bolsheviks were essentially a kind of uh, I mean, it's it's it's it's not correct to say communism, but it's basically a kind of authoritarianism, you know, in the guise of egalitarianism and and helping the world and that we're all going to be equal in everything. But they were social socialism. Yeah, they were murdering Christians and socialist and you know, we're very very close to that now, we're very very We're we're standing on civilization is standing on the precipice at the moment. And by the way, uh, you know, after this podcast comes out, people are going to be like a Avery's crazy, Avey went to jail, Avery's you know, a killer. They're going to say all sorts of shit about me to discredit anything that I say. And that's fine, Like I'm easy to discredit, and so it's not really my right to speak up anymore about anything.
Speaker 1: And so you're a human being, it's always your right to speak up.
Speaker 5: Well it is, but they can each its as I look around, like civilization is on the precipice, and you know, mostly good people tend to not take action against stuff until they have to, until they have to.
Speaker 1: We were talking about this yesterday actually with Cheryl Hints, and I was saying, I think we were talking about this, well. I was talking about this recently where I was saying that it's almost like we need something like a nine to eleven to wake us up. I would never want that to happen, but I do remember that after nine to eleven we were united because we realize, oh, threats are real, danger is real, Like we we really do need to be united as one group of community and recognize that that we are brothers and sisters in the streets are not our problem.
Speaker 5: And yeah, but we even know about nine to eleven now that like so much of it was like Building seven Thermite, Like the evidence is there for anyone to look at nobody wants to and nobody wants to look at it because and that is nobody wants to look in.
Speaker 1: The conspiracy, like how did these guys get a hold of these planes? How did they fly into the building? Who? Why were the the dancing Israelis watching it, cheering it on? Why did they get, you know, shipped out of the country.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that guy who who owned the building who wanted who took out it like the insurance policy, and then you know, had Elliot Spitzer kind of push it through and force it through so that he could receive his billions in insurance claim money. And really they wanted to tear it because they wanted to tear down that building and it would have been too expensive to do and all the asbestos and everything, so and not better to destroyed.
Speaker 1: It's like, what was that building housing? Like building?
Speaker 5: So Building seven was housing all sorts of it was an IRS, yeahsa, and what was in building seven?
Speaker 1: Let's find that out? So we don't just I think, but there was certainly some intelligence and data that was being collected. And billion the fact that no one wants to admit that that building fell like a controlled demolition is really crazy. And again I'm not saying it's a controlled demolition, but the fact that people want to say, no, it wasn't like a controlled demolition, Like when was the last time you ever saw a fucking building collapse like that?
Speaker 5: Ever?
Speaker 1: Only controlled demolitions. Yeah, There's been many buildings that have been very badly damaged and lit on fire, but their frame remains reputable.
Speaker 5: Structural engineers have basically also proven the towers could not have fallen the way they fell without explosives, you know, pre planned explosives. And the people on the scene, the rescuers on the scene, the people who were there said, yeah, I heard exploded. Boom boom, boom boom. They're describing the sounds of controlled demolition.
Speaker 1: US Secret Service floors nine through ten, CIA, the Department of Defense sharing the twenty fifth floor with the IRS, and the Equal Employment Opportunity.
Speaker 5: Complation, Like you put all that together, CIA, Department of Defense, I RS. You know who thinks any of those people have your right?
Speaker 1: But also if you wanted to data, you want to destroy data, like didn't the part of the Pentagon that got hit wasn't And that was also a day after Rumsfeld was saying that there was trillions of dollars that were unaccounted for. Didn't the accounting part of the Pentagon get hit by that air quotes plane?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that that plane that with that plane that came in very jamie.
Speaker 1: The building contained about twenty four thousand gallons of diesel fuel for generators used by tenants like Solomon Brothers and the Emergency Command Center floors forty six through forty seven and parts of the lower level where McCamy spaces while files from federal investigations secret Service cases were stored there but lost in the collapse, and the SEC whipses.
Speaker 5: And has the world been the same since then?
Speaker 1: The SEC like having that there too. Boy, that's super convenient. Guys, we lost the data. Let's just start from scratch. There's no case anymore. Whatever they were doing.
Speaker 5: And yet nobody wants to accept it. Nobody, nobody cares.
Speaker 1: What's the video of it? That is like really shocking. I had this really really dumb guy on the podcast once that was a skeptic, a professional skeptic, and he was really angry with me for saying that it looked like a controlled demolition. You know, you're you're promoting a dangerous conspiracy theory. I'm like, no, I'm saying it looks like you're saying it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Let's watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let's watch it.
Speaker 5: Had a pretty good run lately.
Speaker 1: Let's watch it. Let's watch Building seven collapse, because it's kind of kooky. Now. One the thing that people do point out that is true, is that the center like there was a small structure at the top of the roof Building seven that collapses first, and it does it like I think, a minute before the actual building.
Speaker 5: These are skirts built. These are skirt buildings. And what that means is that's actually the most structurally sound part of the building. The rest of the movie is a facade that's hanging off of the intertress building. Yeah, that's the most sound part.
Speaker 1: Of the building is built over a con Edison's substation, requiring large transfer trusses on lower floors to support the tower above, creating long span floors vulnerable to thermal expansion, long unsupported floor beams and girders up to fifty feet connected.
Speaker 3: We all know about nine to eleven. We all know about Building seven. So I must just spare you this part of the conversation here. All right, we're at one hour fifty six minutes. When it starts to get juicy again, people hang.
Speaker 1: Out, well, do they already have issues with the findings from the James Web telescope.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well that's probably part of it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I have to say, like I mean, I'm a provocateur, and so I'm always interested in finding that which upsets people's you know, concepts of things. And that's partly because I'm a screenwriter and I'm looking for these kind of conflicts and interesting ideas and stuff like that. So take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt. But the big one, the biggest conspiracy theory that freaks everybody out, is flat Earth. Now, I don't know what the Earth is, but experientially, through the testimony of the eyes, it is flat. And there is a very little chance that I will ever in my life, or most of us will ever in our life, experience anything other than what is effectively a flat earth. And uh, you know, and and you know, the way laser sighting across large bodies of water, or navigation map maps for air air travel, for for pilots is always the presumption of flat earth. It's always in the pilot manuals and on and on maps. Well, if you're flying a jet at low altitude, you're not making corrections for curvature, even though you're going fast enough where you should be, and so what's actually happening there? Well, and so the the idea is, Look, I don't know what the world is or what the realm that we're in is. But experientially, from my perspective in life, it is nothing. But it's a flat earth.
Speaker 1: But what about travel routes, Like what about when they fly over an article that's well, they don't fly away. You can watch the sun rise and fall. They don't even they don't even fly from travel session of the equinoxies, travel up.
Speaker 5: Into into the other hemisphere and like land in London or something, and then travel back down whenever you're doing a flight across the Atlantic and so like, uh, when you look at it on a flat earth map, But the satellite photographs of Earth from space, those are all cartoons.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that even the NASA, the guys who actually do those composites, those are composite imagery of Listen, I'm not I am not saying that it seems like the Earth is possibly flat. I'm saying experientially from a scale day, it's a scale issue though. Correct, we're a tiny little thing on an enormous thing. Correct, But you know, snipers have to calculate for the curvature of the Earth when they shoot. Only only the curvature of the landscape that they're right. Why I think the landscape curves. The landscape doesn't curve. It is a mountainous and not always on.
Speaker 1: Flat planes, you have to do the same thing if you're making a long shot over a flat area, like if you had to shoot well, then why then why.
Speaker 5: Don't pilots make adjustments.
Speaker 1: I'm not a pilot. I don't know, but I do know that when you look at film from the space station, when you look at the film from the space station, you see an Earth that's not just round but spinning.
Speaker 5: I see what I actually the space station, you know, the the International Space Station, is actually not high enough to see curvature. And what you're seeing is lens you know, the lens distortion.
Speaker 1: It's not high enough to see curvature when you look at actually and it's actually even like it's it's very very close to the let's look at footage from the space station of Earth. So when you see satellite images that are taken of the Earth, you think they're lying. You think there's this grand conspiracy to piece all these pictures together to a circle.
Speaker 5: And still what I'm saying is that's the fundamental conspiracy theory that unravels everyone.
Speaker 1: And well it doesn't in a sense because everything that we see in the cosmos that's a planetary body, is round, including stars. So it's all round except for small moons. Everything is round. And that's because.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not even certain certain that space exists, well, that the moon is anything more than a plasma.
Speaker 1: A plasma, what does that mean?
Speaker 5: That it's a that it's a plasma effect, a lenticular effect of some kind, so.
Speaker 1: That it's not a real thing, but it affects the tides. It is something that we have landed, at the very least, we've landed prote people. This is footage from the space station. This is live footage from the space And.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that, and I'm saying that's lens curvature, and that what you're actually shy.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's lens.
Speaker 5: What you're seeing is horizon.
Speaker 1: So what you're talking about is like to provoke you, That's what I'm saying, right But let's not do that right now, because I don't want you to be completely fucking insane, because this is a round body, just like the Moon, just like Mars, just like Jupiter, just like Urin is.
Speaker 5: That appears to be a but in your practical life experience, you have to accept a certain amount of faith. But that is what I'm getting at at any moment.
Speaker 1: But they understand the procession of the anopolies. Okay, do you know that the procession of the ignots is how they measure the sky over a period of twenty six thousand years?
Speaker 5: I see right there, a little stitching like right there.
Speaker 2: I just said this would just keep going straight forever.
Speaker 5: Do you see that line? Do you see that line right there?
Speaker 1: What is that? What is that line?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What is that line? Well, that looks like stitching to me. It looks like they've stitched together and crosses over there through that mountain range right there.
Speaker 3: So, as you know, and as I've told you before, all the NASA images, even this live bullshit that they got pulled up, it's all fake. It's all a cartoon. It's all CGI imaging. And one of the things. And I'm not saying that we live on a flat Earth. I did think that at one point, and I think that there's some compelling points to the flatter I'm not saying we live on a ball I'm not saying we live on Earth.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 3: We live in a weird dimension. I think it expands forever. I think if we knew what was beyond Antarctica, we'd all shit our pants. We'd go run out in the streets and throw up. Our reality would be shattered. This image that Joe Rogan has pulled up is supposed to be a live It says Live now twenty four to seven NASA live stream of Earth from space. And there's clearly, if you can zoom in and look, a line going across the entire image, a glitch, if you will, a stitch, if you will, it's a cartoon, it's a CGI, it's this is all fake and staged and uh cartoon. But if you'll notice, the guest doesn't lose his cool while he is arguing his points. What I've noticed is any and all, let me not say all, most flat earthers, or pretty much any earthers that are not ball earthers, and sometimes even ball earthers go to fucking ten when they are trying to convince the other party of their point. And once you've went to ten, once you've gotten to ten, you're not teaching anybody anything. You're making yourself look dumb and what I've learned over my years in the conspiracy podcasting sphere, no pun intended, is you must remain calm, cool, collected when you're talking to a skeptic about anything. You don't go to ten. You give them a nugget, You let that nugget, you know, you dip it in some sauce, even maybe you let them take the first bite, and then you come back for the second dip, the double dip, and then they eat that bite, and then you go in for the triple dip. Okay, barbecue, sauce, ranch, honey, mustard, doesn't matter what topic it is. You go in for the first dip, you let digests that. Then you go in for the second, third, fourth dip until they've completely digested that nugget. Then you get the next nugget out of the pack. You dip that one and whatever sweet and sour seschuan sauce. You let him eat that bite. Okay, and you just keep going at this at a pace. Because right now, beautifully he is demonstrating to Joe Rogan that all of these images are cartoons. But he didn't go to ten. He remained calm, cool, collected. I'm a passionate person, and I do become impassioned when I speak to you guys about certain topics. But we're friends here.
Speaker 5: You get me.
Speaker 3: If I was going to approach an AT and T salesman with this, it would be in a little bit different manner. That being said, this whole thing that is about to go down right now is super funny. But you might be thinking in the back of your head, well, Julie, you know sometimes Joe Rogan says some really compelling stuff that sounds like he's on our side, that he might be a little bit more conspiratorial than you've given him credit for. I think he is completely controlled. He's allowed to say certain things, he is not allowed to say certain things. He won't even speak on Dave McGowan. He's trash talking this guy and making fun of him for thinking the Earth is flat and that there's luciferians eating babies, which we all know to some degree that this stuff is true. Whether it's we're in an inter dimensional, weird plane of existence. We don't have a shape to Earth whatever it is, or is just a glob of plasma that's pulsating throughout uh dimensions of time. I don't know what we're on or what this is. But Joe Rogan, I feel is and my husband has said this before the Laurel Canyon of Podcasters, and uh, we will see what shakes out with the Joe Rogan experience. But yeah, sometimes he says stuff that will make you feel like you could get on board with him, and most of the time he's just fucking retard. So but let's continue here.
Speaker 1: That was weird.
Speaker 5: So for your by your very example, I'm just saying that you have to have a certain amount of faith in that. And on the surface, mundes Vault does it.
Speaker 1: Well, Okay, Okay, you're freaking me out. Go back to that, Jamie. So what is the explaining Go back a little bit.
Speaker 5: What is the explanation of that line right there?
Speaker 1: How weird? Is that that is weird that there's this line right.
Speaker 5: Because that in itself is a composite image, a cartoon that has been put together for you to look at this, this apparent live imagery.
Speaker 1: So and is this multiple images that are supposedly pieced together?
Speaker 5: Is that what they're I'm saying that things fall into it, Like the way perspective works is that things appear to fall into the horizon. But now you use a what is that camera as it a P two hundred camera where you can actually zoom in and lift things out of the horizon that have appeared to fall into the horizon.
Speaker 1: This live video, this live video feed from the Internet speciations.
Speaker 5: Has been interrupted because you're watching too much.
Speaker 1: Either a change and the onboard camera configuration or a loss of signal with the communications network. The video return when a connection is re established. So this is during the live feed.
Speaker 4: This isn't it from NASA's YouTube channel. It's just down right now.
Speaker 1: It's just down right now. Okay, So you're you're saying that this is like a fish eye effect of a lens. Yeah, I'm saying potentially, I'm saying that, and and that we can even see that whenever they're up there shooting with cameras outside. You're like, oh, there's the there's there's the curvature. And then every now and then the camera turns and the and it inverts for.
Speaker 5: A moment, then it goes back down.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that.
Speaker 5: I watch a lot of NASA stuff, and listen, I'm not saying that we're not living on a globe or at least an oblate spheroid, as Neil deGrasse Tyson says, But have you ever noticed how spasticated that guy gets Whenever you throw out the word flat earth? He flips out, like the way Robert de Niro flips out on like irrationally he out.
Speaker 1: He flips out when you say that men can't be women, which is very weird. Yeah, and that they should be able to compete in women's sports, which is very weird, like a for a man of science, that's bonkers.
Speaker 5: Or that they should be able to go to jail, and that a sex offender.
Speaker 1: Not just that but rapists. Yeah, like people then in jail women and then they have to pay for their electrolysis and breast augmentation, which is okay. At what point in time do you say that this is some sort of a bizarre agenda that you're trying to get us to accept something that doesn't make any fucking sense, so much so that you're willing to house male prisoners and with females because they say they're a male with an intact penis, and then even you have they get like female prisoners pregnant or rape them.
Speaker 5: We're all just trying to construct what reality is. And it tends to be a consensus of what it is. But you know, there are fringes that on the ends that don't believe with what the consensus says. Are they wrong?
Speaker 1: But do you know how many people would have to be involved to promulgate this idea that there's a flat earth and you've got to cover up that thing and pretend it's round. And what's the motivation of covering up the fact that the motive is flat?
Speaker 5: It's an I mean, if we're really fundamentally getting down to it, it's about God, and it's about what is this realm that we're in and are we part of creation?
Speaker 1: And you know, but why would.
Speaker 5: Culture free culture throughout recorded history draws us in this kind of flat earthish environment with a dome affirmament that covers it up until like when the nineteen thirties, right, so they start making telescope the well and right, I mean, so this is a grand conspiracy, like Galileo was wrong, Copernicus was wrong, all these people. Recorded history is wrong. And I mean the other the other option is that we are just specs of nothing floating around in an endless vast nothing that goes on forever, and that you are completely insignificant, that you are not God's perfect creation, which I think you are.
Speaker 1: Well, that doesn't They're not mutually exclusive, you know. Just because we are in this vast cosmos that's almost impossible for mammal mom to grasp the magnitude of it doesn't mean that God's not real.
Speaker 5: It's exclusive to people who who believe the Bible word for word. I'm not saying I do. Necessarily I am. I would be considered apostate, you know, by most, by most people.
Speaker 1: I've been reading the Bible a lot, and one of the problems that I find is it's clearly got the hand of Man on it.
Speaker 5: Well, it's been edited, Yes, it's been edited. You know the King James, who was King James, he wrote Bible, He wrote books on demon on demons as well, and so who was.
Speaker 1: Even the Old Testament? The Old Testament has the hand of Man on it. Not just that, but it's also been translated so many different times. Like ancient Hebrew the letters double as numbers. There's no numbers in ancient Hebrews, so words have numerical value to them, and you know, imagine translating such a complex language, where like the the word God and the word love they have the same numerical value. I believe I read here's a thing I've read that I don't know if it's true. So let me find out that's true. Put that into perplexity.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of weird stuff in the Bible. In Genesis when how about the nephil come down and they find women comely and so they are like, okay, what's actually going on there? These angels or nephelim are coming down and they're taking women from men and having sex with them and then creating uh, you know, hybrid offspring.
Speaker 1: When Representative Anna Pauline Aluna was here, she told me about the Book of Enocly. You have to read that. Have you read it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: So I read it.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the Carpenter Son the Nicholas Cage movie.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Incredible?
Speaker 1: I just what did I just have you look up before I lose my train?
Speaker 4: Thought King James Bible thing?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: That's why I was trying to as specifically, which part did you know?
Speaker 1: What I What I asked you was ancient Hebrew. So the letters also, that's the money pie is all about, and that the word love and the word God have the same numerical value. I'm very very certain that that's true, but I want to really double the.
Speaker 5: Numerology exists around us everywhere, and you know everything it seems to have a kind of And that's what the Aronofsky film Pie was kind of all about.
Speaker 1: That that was a great movie. Yeah, there was also a very interesting film. A really fascinating statement by this mathematician we talked about it on a recent podcast, was that how strange is it that we find out that the universe is made out of math and that it's encoded in the universe itself. So a tool that we used that human beings created to measure the universe, it turns out that that that tool is how the universe is actually encoded.
Speaker 5: Well, this gets back to what Elon is saying about the world being a simulation. I mean, what is a simulation?
Speaker 1: So it says no, in ancient Hebrew, whatever that word is gametria, no direct name of God shares the exact same numerical value as the word for love. So what is the basis of that rumor? Sacred name equals twenty six, a name for God equals eighty six. Okay, is there a word for God? Does that have the same it's a name, right, What is the value of Click on that below that, below that where it says, what is the geometric? How is that word?
Speaker 5: Gematria?
Speaker 1: Primary Jewish missus oh kabbala religious studies to find hidden spiritual meanings in sacred texts. Okay, it is fascinating that there's numerical value in words like there's no way you're going to get that when you translated to Latin. So that is a Greek that is a value of eighty six? And what is love's value? What is the value? What is the ancient Hebrew word for love? What is the ancient Hebrew word for love?
Speaker 2: That's gonna that's what you mean by love is going to be very you've said you mean like love between two people.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is the gemantry that? Yeah, child, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a good point. That's a good point. I have different words for it, definitely. So what is that? Click on that? What's the gymantry value of evalla? Right there? Right there? Yeah, click on that. It's thirteen, So that's a different number. Two interesting, thirteen twice equals twenty six. The value of yahweh. Yeah, huh.
Speaker 5: This movie The Carpenter's Son is all about the infancy of Jesus, and I think has written by Matthew and it's part of these uh.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 5: I may have this wrong, but Coptic texts and it is like Cage is so good in this movie.
Speaker 1: So twice thirteen equals twenty six the value of yahweh implying love mirrors or completes God, God's essence. Okay, so that's where that comes.
Speaker 4: From, and that's where it came from.
Speaker 1: Right, that's where it comes from. God is so God is love. So love twice is God. So here's here's a question. What happened? So the go put I understand, I understand, go to ask a follow up? So the how was the numerical value of ancient Hebrew language lost when they translated it to Latin to Greek? But to Greek first? Right, how is the numerical value of ancient Hebrew words? Numerical value of ancient Hebrew words lost when they translated it to Greek? Because it seems like if it's not just context, like what is your word for that? Like the word meant a different thing to them, you know, the numerical values of ancient Hebrew words calculated via Germatria, where letters double as numbers, was not preserved in Greek translations. Hebrew letters inherently carry fixed numerical values, enabling words sums. Greek letters have their own values equivalents rarely match Hebrew sums exactly. So you're gonna lose it, like you know when you read like Russian translations of English, or English to Russian kids, like super screw.
Speaker 5: For sure, for sure, this is for sure like real ancient Spanish. It's incredibly difficult.
Speaker 2: Even all all words mean another number, that all have some secret meaning.
Speaker 5: Runic writing from the Nordics is the same thing, and there is a striking resemblance between many of the Runes with Hebrew. And so these ideas and these glyphs and symbols that Odin first saw while hanging upside down from the tree and learned language and how to speak are somewhat universal across the planet.
Speaker 1: Well's good to that for a second, But let's find out what Jamie's saying primarily used in Jewish mysticism and religious studies to find hidden spiritual meanings in sacred texts like Torah, by assigning numerical values to Hebrew letters and work.
Speaker 3: Isn't it funny that they're talking about this right after the bitch from the last episode, Well, she's a nice young lady from the last episode. Maybe psychotic, maybe not, hopefully not from the last episode was also talking about this odin in the tree and all this synchronicity people.
Speaker 1: Words, revealing connections between concepts and exploring the universe underlying structure. What's interesting is like, it's an older language, but doesn't that seem like a more complex language, a language that combines numerical value with words like that, like if you said something to me, it's not just implied by your tone or by the context of what you're saying that I understand what it means to you, but it's in the numerical value of the words. That seems like a better way to communicate than just nouns and verbs and adverbs, like rather than bifurcating yeah, numbers and letters together. It sounds like a way better move, I mean, doesn't it. It seems like if you can understand that, and if you grew up with that, that seems like that would be a much richer and deeper way of communicating.
Speaker 5: I like Asimov wrote a book called as im Off on Numbers, which is fantastic, which talks about this, and he talks about Kalaharry Bushman who have no concept of the number zero and how they process and understand concepts like you know, when no one is around, you know, if the village is empty, and things like that, and so you just different people are just trying to figure out how to articulate everything. And you know, computer programming is a language that utilizes numbers.
Speaker 1: It's weird when there's like certain languages that don't have a word for something, so people really grasp they have a hard time grasping what the fuck you're trying to say, Like what's the translation for this? Like what we don't have a word for that.
Speaker 5: We don't we don't understand the concept of empathy.
Speaker 1: But well, there's certain cultures that are like tribal cultures that can't understand the concept of maintenance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they don't have it, I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is weird, Like you think about it, like, oh, right, why would they need maintenance? Why would they need Maybe you live a assistance lifestyle, you live off the land, you don't need me, and then suddenly you're thrust into the twenty first century and Chinese are building highways for you and collapse. Yeah, and the highways is collapse because no one's maintaining it. Right, Yeah, it's interesting, but it's it's interesting.
Speaker 5: Pulling people out of the Stone Age and dropping them into or maybe the Iron Age, or and dropping them suddenly in.
Speaker 1: To take this back to this idea that we're missing a thousand years, So if we really are missing this one that there's two things I want to get I want to get to that, and I added, yeah, a thousand years. I really want to get to that. And uh, well I meant by missing like they don't they don't exist in the real world, right, I want to get to that, and I want to get to Is there a conventional explanation for that stitching? Why that image?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What is the mainstream that we're.
Speaker 4: Even looking at?
Speaker 2: I don't, right, don't It was not the NASA channel we were looking at.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: You know, I can dig down that rabbit.
Speaker 1: What we're we looking at? I don't.
Speaker 4: I've tried to pick up a video of live you.
Speaker 1: Know, the globe imagery that hold on a second, So that image might not have been official image. That might have been something that someone created.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, let me retract so I words aren't taken out of context.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying it was.
Speaker 2: It seemed like a live video. It was live on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh, but it could have been AI.
Speaker 4: I don't know sure who. I have to go back to look at the working fast over here.
Speaker 1: No, I get it. I get it, Jamie. You do the job of fifteen dudes.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate the video from eleven years ago on vimeo that is from SpaceX. So it's not NASA someone else. And it's like it's a up and down of the rocket. You can argue all day that it's got curvature. It doesn't have curvagere When you.
Speaker 5: See a rocket launch, what does it do? It goes kind of sideways across the sky and so like we've now seen that, you know, pretty regularly, and that's because they're really not going above the triposphere, which.
Speaker 1: Well, I watched this. I watched the SpaceX launch live. I was there. It went straight up in the air and.
Speaker 5: Then it curves and it travels sideways across the sky.
Speaker 1: Well, it means a certain orbit, and then it traveled and dropped off in Australia thirty five minutes later. I went out of your hands. No, I watch the entire thing from the command center. I watched it from like twenty four different cameras. But how high did it go above the troposphere? Not likely? Like, this is not about the troposphere. This is like how many miles is that up?
Speaker 5: This is low Earth orbit? Where?
Speaker 1: Right? But at low Earth orbit? Jesus Christ, that looks like a globe.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: But watch as the camera rotates just.
Speaker 4: This is also noted video. I want to get stuck in it.
Speaker 5: Right right like this, as Elon would say, it's real because it looks fake, or when it looks fake, that's when you know it's real.
Speaker 1: Say that about Bigfoot, then, bitch, because big Foot looks fake as fuck and it's definitely not real. Uh, you know it's real. That Turkish sharpshooter. That dude was a g open the corner press play see what this is supposed to be?
Speaker 4: It cuts?
Speaker 1: It cuts? Okay, Oh I see, I see. It's a bunch of different So now.
Speaker 5: You can actually see an inversion occurring on the on the horizon right, there's a small piece of it, correct, But the lens distortion on the side of the frame is causing the horizon there to invert. And that's because of lens distortion.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: If it was, and the fact of the matter is, even at the height, even at the height that these are orbiting at, and I'm not saying like presuming presuming a globular planet. Uh, and even the word planet plane, it's like a plane at you know, or the horizon is horizontal like uh, even presuming that the height that they're at right now, you would still only see, you know, a circular Uh, you see the limit of your vision, which has a because it's so massive. Yeah, which is because it's so massive, you're still high enough. Well, you're still not high enough to truly see curvature.
Speaker 1: If we are in a simulation, and if consciousness it affects the reality of things, and they are only real if we are experiencing them. That's when things get really squirrely.
Speaker 5: The testimony of your eyes, like I know that I am here right now, not.
Speaker 1: Just the testimony of your eyes, but your consciousness interacting with reality is what creates it correct. I mean, that's that's where things get super st How.
Speaker 5: Do you know gravity exists? For example?
Speaker 1: Well, gravity is not clearly defined, correct.
Speaker 5: We have as gravity is a concept and it's a non truly non provable concept because you can prove the exact same thing through density and buoyancy. You know, the density and buoyancy, you know, make a lot of how come the oceans uh, you know react to the way they do, and you know it's it's uh, it's not necessarily provable, but it's believable. You come to a certain point where you're like, okay, faith takes over at this point, my faith in that in gravity, my faith in the globe, because that's what's been told to me since I was a baby. At a certain point, that just takes over and you's not that and you accept that as a fundamental told piece of what reality is. Because we want to believe we understand the universe. What I'm saying is we don't understand jack shit about the universe. We don't know anything, and all we do is we believe what they tell us, and they is just the cumulative understanding of how things are. But in ancient times they had a different understanding of things, and that was how it was back then, and so because they had no other way to describe it.
Speaker 1: Right, But even then the reality is just built things based on where the Sun was going to be during the solar equinox. They also were aware of the procession of the equinoxes, which is the wobble of Earth's orbit. So Earth spinning around doesn't spin perfectly. There is a twenty six thousand year wobble, and you could predict it by the night sky.
Speaker 5: Somehow Polaris remains centered in the sky and all stars rotate around it. That's extraordinary if we're traveling.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you mean, So during the procession of the equinoxes over a twenty six thousand year cycle, Polaris no just it has.
Speaker 5: Remained Supposedly, that's because that's where we're flying towards as a as a solar system. As we travel through the galaxy in this conte dance.
Speaker 1: Of the equinoxes, this wobble over a twenty six thousand year period, it will move in the sky.
Speaker 5: Well, the point of Polaris will always remain where it is directly the.
Speaker 1: Point, but a respective of it will will vary depending upon where we are in this twenty six thousand.
Speaker 5: Year cycle, it undergoes a kind of a number of a kind of motion of sorts.
Speaker 1: It changes a figure eight, it changes, it changes. Look at it says, right here do the twenty six thousand year axial procession cycle. The north star changes over millennia. While Polaris is the current north star, other stars have held this position, including Thubam three thousand BC, and future stars will include a Rye, alder Main, Duman, Alderman, and Vega. So it's not the same star, it's just what is dependent upon where we are in the procession of the equinoxes. That's why they're not that the Earth is fly But it's not just that we know where they've They've been able to accurately predict the motion of the procession of the equinoxes based on the constellations, which are clearly mapped out. So we understand this wobble, and this wobble may be responsible for cycles of Earth's climate. How things change and be dependent upon where the equator sits.
Speaker 3: And listen. I don't know if you agree with Joe or not, but you know where I stand on it. I'm gonna spare you some of this part of the conversation. We're gonna skip ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's some ship Jamie randomly pulled offline. That was weird, though, and that's perfect for this world that we live in to have sort of a glitch like that.
Speaker 5: That's kind of what I'm putting at is there's so much, There is so much out there that it just realized it falls to faith. And also what does it really matter? That's kind of what I'm getting at ultimately, is what does all of that really matter? What does it matter to anybody that there's a cabal of eight thousand plus people who are secretly controlling the world and doing occultism and drinking baby blood? What is it? As long as you can have very daily pint.
Speaker 1: This is a very different subject. Now we've shifted. You've moved away from the concept of the earth being flat, and it's a giant lie that's promoted by a huge group of people that aren't even connected in any way, shape or form. Too evil people that are involved in cult like Ritual's, which has, by the way, always existed. And this is why it's very difficult for people to imagine today that some of the things that you're hearing from the Epstein files, like the potential that they were eating children or killing children, or that they use that sulphuric acid to boil bodies. We don't want to believe in evil that is that deep. But in my opinion, if you can find out that evil is real, right, evil most certainly is real. There's evil acts that we have documented all throughout the world. There's evil that the cartel does. I just watched a video where the cartel chopped this guy's head off and put it on a drone and flew it over to where the other cartel was having a good time. That's clearly evil. There's plenty of demons. I believe in the concept of demons. I mean, demons have don't.
Speaker 5: Don't materialize before us necessarily. They rest upon the shoulders of men and whisper into their ears. I believe people do evil things.
Speaker 1: This is what I believe. I believe that if I was a demon, or if there if demons were real, they would get people to do things which are verifiably true that they have done. If if you were, if you were a demonic idea and you got into Oppenheimer's head or patent's head or anyways, and you wanted them to do something horrific to a bunch of innocent people, and you could say, this is because we're at war, so we're going to drop a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima. Like that's a demonic act. It's a demonic act of eliminating hundreds of thousands or one hundred thousand plus people off the face of the earth who did nothing. They're just citizens that are unfortunately involved in a country that is in a conflict with some people that they don't even know, and then they just got vaporized like that. That seems demonic. You've just expired.
Speaker 5: But there are people who would argue souls, there are people who would argue that the war would have continued. I've heard this argument. I've heard that argument too, that the war would have continued and so many more would have died.
Speaker 1: Well, if I was a demon, I would want to propagate that idea. I would want you to think that you have to do it.
Speaker 5: And so like is is evil justification of things?
Speaker 1: Certainly, if if you wanted to find a way where a demon like just like assume that demons are real, how would demon's best be able to enact demonic things on earth. Would they do it by saying I'm a demon and you know this is this is what you should do, and this is this is horrible and evil? Or would you creep into someone's head and find justifications for doing a demonic thing, like there's a lot of things like you would create.
Speaker 5: You would creep into someone's head, right, and you would you know, you would boil the frog.
Speaker 1: Slowly, like let's imagine this is the AIDS crisis, and you know that AZT is killing people, but you also but you also know that you are making an insane amount of profit off of killing people with AZT, and you have already established a narrative, and in fact, you said this publicly that the reason why they only describe AZT as AZT is the only thing that is both safe and effective. He literally used the same language that he using this for a long time he has. If I wanted, if I was a demon, I'd want to get in that guy's head and I'd want to get him to keep doing it and say, look how much money they're making. You got to keep this money. You got to there's a way to justify this. You're the purveyor of information. You are the gatekeeper of the truth. You just find a way to dance around these numbers. You do not know what you are talking about. This is not gain of function. I mean just what he did there that was evil by by taking a virus, funding it even though it was illegal to funded in the United States, by doing it through Eco Health Alliance, and then you know, farming it out to them. They do it at the Wuhan Lab. And you are in fact doing gain of function research on a virus designed for human beings to make it more deadly and more contagious. That's demonic. There's you're not you don't have a cure.
Speaker 5: There was a researcher in Canada at the Manitoba Level four Lab, doctor Quee, I think is how you pronounce her name. And she was the one who solved ebola. Like she had come up with the vaccine for ebola, which is manufactured by a California company that is basically a Chinese company. And like a rock star, she had made a like it was like a hit. She had a hit, a huge hit, and just like a rockstar, everybody's asking you what comes next? What comes next? And so she started actively working, working really really hard at coming up with that next thing. And you know, like most people, you don't want to stand in line, and these level four labs they have to. Whenever you move your research from one lab to another, you have to go through all sorts of stuff in order to do that, because it's all patented. All of these microbes and viruses and ebola strains and whatnot, it's all patented. And so, for example, there was this one kid who was working at the lab in Canada and he was moving I think, to the one in Atlanta, and so he was crossing the border and he didn't want to, like, you know, have to reproduce all of his work, and so he just put it into a thermis instead of a thing and tried to cross the border and he got caught. Well, she got caught in twenty nineteen by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police basically moving stuff from Canada Air Canada Freight from Manitoba from Winnipeg this is the Winnipeg Lab to Wuhan and they were moving everything and I tracked where those where because I was writing a screenplay about it, and so I tracked, like where did that come from? Well, it's like the cutter or maybe it was Abu Dhabi, I can't remember the lab there and then that went through in order to get around it got sent to the one in Amsterdam and that got sent to her and she was able to do all this stuff and she was basically just shipping you know, everything Hanta and all these patented things to Wuhan, you know, in order to do it. And the Royal Canadian Mounted Police basically you know, stopped it and she got like walked out of the laboratory and everything because they were like, is there a misappropriation of money going on here? Like what are all these flights that are occurring? And they redacted who her financer was, and we still don't know who her financer was, but it's one of three people and it's the people you probably can guess, you know, these people who have an interest in.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 5: And but her thing was just ambition. It was just like anybody. She was just wanting to have that next hit and she would do anything to you know, to do it, to repeat what she did with Ebola. So she was helping to engineer virus and they were engineering stuff and then she would ship them via air Canada freight from Winnipeg to directly to Wuhan on literally on Air Canada flights. So you're flying on Air Canada to Wuhan and down below in cargo there's all this like, you know, some shit they left frosy and yeah, some horrible strain of something. It's something that's patented and then they're just shipping it over to and you know, none of this has come out like some papers in Canada, you know, like the Winnipeg Free Press or something was trying to cover it, but you know, it just gets kind of buried.
Speaker 1: That was one of the weird things that I had also seen that I don't know if it's true in the Epstein files, that there was talk about engineering a pandemic. Yeah, yeah, was it, did you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I read that too. I read that too, that they were like actively working on it, like you know, running models and figuring it out and you know, well, if we do this, then this will happen. And you know they were pretty successful at that.
Speaker 1: But why would Epstein be involved if he's a financier.
Speaker 5: He was involved in everything, right, he was involved in everything. It was like amazing the energy that that guy had, who has the energy to be like doing all this stuff like all over the world, and like, oh, in Nigeria we're doing this, and then Yemen were doing this, and here we're doing that and at the same time trafficking all these girls and you know, and young children and like.
Speaker 1: All this stuff, right, So the energy to do that, it says, no credible evidence in the recently released epstein files links Jeffrey epstein Or's associates to engineering. The COVID nineteen pandemic claim stem from a misinterpreted twenty seventeen email referencing routine pandemic preparedness discussions, not a plot. So what was the claim? The original claim?
Speaker 4: Good, I had ask it about COVID nineteen.
Speaker 1: All right, you just asked it about engineering a pandemic. So what is the pandemic claims? Scroll up lists, I agre read that.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 1: Scroll down a little there it goes. So twenty seventeen email, originally from twenty fifteen discussions to bill widely assumed to be Gates, forwarded to proposed recommendations and technical specifications for pandemic modeling of various strains. It focused on healthcare data simulations for preparedness and neurotechnology, not creating or engineering a virus. Gates Foundation later ran Public Event two thousand and one in twenty nineteen, a standard exercise with John Hopkins and who pre dating COVID reports that whole Public Event two thousand and one is fucking weird. Event two thousand and one is weird. Contexts in debunking pandemic simulations are common public health tools for the like those for stars or fluid. Right, but why is Jeffrey Epstein involved in these discussions?
Speaker 5: Involved in everything? He's involved in gravity?
Speaker 1: But how fucking weird is that? How weird a pandemic? A pandemic was reportedly mentioned in the Epstein files.
Speaker 5: Running the Worry years, running the world, Well, this is what my friend and creating the illusion. In the meantime, Gilene Maxwell is running the Reddit forum on world News like she's literally shaping the world news reddit for him, read it for him.
Speaker 1: She was, she was running the world News.
Speaker 5: Yeah she was, and it all went dark the minute she got picked up her person But she was like the the main contributor, did thousands of posts like all day long, posting world news, shaping our perception of things.
Speaker 1: One email was a subject preparing for pandemics was sent by a person whose name was redacted.
Speaker 5: By the way, the did you see that?
Speaker 1: Why would they redact the person who sent that. That's not a victim, you're supposed to redact.
Speaker 5: I think they just they did, like supposedly they just did massive redacting. But sometimes you can see like, oh, the name is short, it's probably Bill, and then the one that comes after that, if it's a little longer, it might be Clinton, and it's a little shorter, it might Gates. You know, like you can kind of but again that's just you know, it's like there's no found it's like plausible deniability until until they release all these names. Did you notice that Jeffrey Epstein's Fortnite account suddenly became active in Tel Aviv and that somebody is playing under his right after his supposed death, suddenly he's playing Fortnite again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't even have the decency to make a new account.
Speaker 5: Well, it wants to keep all of his like you know, stats stabs wants to keep all that stuff, and he's safe in uh, you know, in another country.
Speaker 1: So do you think they just like did those That's another thing. There was another Reddit thread about some guy who said that he was a guard.
Speaker 5: It was a four Chan It was a fortune.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was a four Chan thread where this guy said that he was a guard at the facility and he posted this before Epstein was killed.
Speaker 5: He was a guard. They uncovered using whatever way they did, but using records or whatever from fortune, they discovered he was a guard and he was like a legit guy. He got caught basically talking about it. That they snuck They used a decoy body. There was an unscheduled ambulance arrival that night. They never logged in, and you're always supposed to log in. There's footage of like, you know, orange, people in orange moving through the facility on the just glimpses of it.
Speaker 1: So you live somewhere.
Speaker 5: It's it's not possible, it's not impossible. It's probable. Also, didn't it's a probability. It made whatever it was more than a possibility. The guy who did the autopsy, did anything happen to him, the guy who he committed suicide, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That would be fucking crazy because that happened to the guy who did the autopsy on Andrew Breitbart. Didn't he wind up dying shortly after that, like Andrew Breitbart, Yes, and who's the guy who said the Podesta.
Speaker 5: Alarming amount of people commit suicide?
Speaker 1: Alarming?
Speaker 5: Who are doing this stuff or die to do so? Yeah, suddenly they do it. I got only jail who committed suicide, and they didn't commit suicide. They got killed by their selly. Nobody bothered checking in on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. The guy who did the autopsy for Jeffrey Epstein, did anything happen to him?
Speaker 2: A woman, Chief New York Chief Medical Examiner, doctor Gerba Samson.
Speaker 4: And she just resigned a couple a year ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, so nothing happened to her.
Speaker 5: You're talking about evil, you know who the devil was in The Exorcist who Uh Well, they say it's like Pazuzu and we're presented with an actual devil. But when you actually watch the movie, there's kind of evidence that uh, and and people have talked about this that you know, there's evidence within the film that, uh, it's it's it's more than just demonic possession, that the demonic posession comes from some places. And by the way, Jeffrey Epstein was doing also funding research in how trauma affects like clairvoyance and telepathy and things like that, how you're able to invoke those out of traumatic, out of trauma. And in the Exorcist there's you know, you have Reagan, who's Linda Blair, and there's that party scene. You remember in the Exercist, they're making a movie within the movie, you know, they're they're actually shooting a movie. The character of the mother is she's acting in a film inside of the movie, and there's a director in that film, and they have a big party scene after it, and the director, you know, he's he's basically yelling at the butler, her her houseman, you know, calling him a Nazi and stuff like that, and I bet you went bowtling with Gebels and things like that. Well, for a while, he vanishes from the party, and we later see like Reagan afterwards, like completely flipped out, like laying in bed, and then after that she comes and then he's leaving the party and he turns to the mother and he's like, I have to tell you something.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you something.
Speaker 5: Fuck it, and he leaves and so and then after that, Reagan comes down and she looks to the astronaut guy and says, you're going to die up there, and then she pisses on the floor and everybody's like shit. And from that moment on there's all this like a highly sexualized devil speaking through her with a British accent. And the guy, the director is a British guy, and so the implication and then he is for some reason left with Reagan and then gets thrown out of the balcony, in his head is twisted all the way around and he dies as a character. So the implication is that the director is the one who has raped Reagan and thus invoking this demonic presence into her. And it turns out that I thought it was some totem that they found and it was possessed there. All of that stuff is there, the wija board is there and everything. But it turns out that William Peter Blattie actually made a movie called John Goldfrapp Your Life is blah blah blah. I can't remember the exact title of the film. And he made that movie with Shirley maclain. And the director of the film is this guy, jay Lee Thompson, British director who looks exactly like the actor in that And so the idea is that Reagan's mother is Shirley maclain and Reagan is her daughter Sasha, and the British director is Jaylee Thompson. And when you start looking at his movies, they're a little strange. You know, there's like, you know, he directed the original Cape Fear, which has a kind of strange pedophilic thing going on in.
Speaker 1: The second one.
Speaker 5: And yeah, they yeah, they all do, and then especially they amplify it in the second one. Did this movie Kinta with Bronson, and that all has kind of like a weird pedophix thing. He did this movie, The Reincarnation of Peter Proud, where Peter Proud dies and then or rather Peter Proud remembers his reincarnation. He remembers his iteration of his other self who was murdered, and then he hunts down the woman who maybe did it and then starts sleeping with her daughter, which is basically sleeping with his daughter because he's reincarnated. So this guy as a filmmaker has done all and so the question and so William Peter Bladdie worked on that film, was Shirley MacLean and shortly thereafter wrote the book The Exorcist and Sasha in her you know, autobiography even mentions, uh, you know, the person on the cover of the book looked a lot like me. And everybody's saying, oh, it's just a coincidence. And uh, you know, while I never walked down the stairs on all fours and I never vomited you know, pea soup or whatever, that none of that ever happened to me. But there's a pretty dark implication behind the whole film. And I brought it up with William friedkin, Hey, is this meant to be? Jayley Thompson did this? Like, is this a way to talk about that that actually happened, you know in real life? He said, I cannot talk about that, but I'm not saying you're wrong. Whoa And so, you know, and there's actually a moment where Reagan is talking to her mother and she's like, well, do you like him? Do you like him like you like daddy? And so there's this idea that he's been coming over and they've been having this affair. And then all of a sudden she says to her daughter, and it kind of jumped out at me when I rewatched it. She says to her daughter, well, I like pizza, but I wouldn't marry one, and I was like, oh my god, there's like a pizza reference, like in the middle of this, in the middle of everything that's happened.
Speaker 1: How low is that?
Speaker 5: Periola?
Speaker 1: But Ben Swan brought up during the whole Pizzagate thing that got him fired.
Speaker 3: And of course, another very interesting aspect of this is that Qubrick was supposed to be the original director before they got Friedkin blow in my mind here people, Hello, totally blowing my fucking mind. You'll never look at The Exorcist the same.
Speaker 1: But how long has the term pizza been used?
Speaker 5: Well, it jumped out at me. And The Exorcist is in the early seventies, and so what is it nineteen seventy one and that movie that he did with Shirley McLain, who is effectively that's the movie that they're shooting inside of the movie. And so this was a way for Peter Benchley, I mean not Peter Benchley, William Peter Bladie to kind of transcode all of that and the ass In the film, Shirley McClain talks about the I can't remember who was her husband or boyfriend that she remarried who was an astronaut, and in her autobiography she talks about how he was cloned. He came back from space and a different person that he was cloned, and she kind of everybody kind of laughed it off, like, Oh, it was just kind of a joke that I wrote into my autobiography.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of weird, real word.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really strange. So people speak through movies and they hide information in films, and so I think some more than others, Right, Yeah, William Peter Bladie kind of who was doing all sorts of WIJA stuff with Sherley McLain, who was really into that kind of thing back in the city in the late sixties and early seventies. And you know, he sits down to write his book and what's he writing about. Well, he's writing that movie's about Shirley mclin, her daughter, her daughter, Sasha Sachi. I'm sorry, Sachi, and uh, you know, the astronaut and you know it's all and Jaylee Thompson, who basically he eviscerates within the film, but in a way that nobody really connects it. It all happens off camera, but the implication is that she was raped by that director, and from and from that moment on has a kind of you know, she's speaking with a British accent as the devil. It's his voice, actually, that's coming out of her. She's talking about, you know, being.
Speaker 1: It's raped by a crucifix. That actor. That's his voice.
Speaker 5: So we're saying, yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's like the voice of I think his name is McGowan, and he was He died like shortly after the film was made. Also shortly after The Exorcist was made.
Speaker 1: Well, we know that people have been coded very bizarre things. What kubric was famous for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's the Kubrick. Everybody does it. I do it, everybody does it. I mean motion pictures are a kind of magic spell. And you know when you write, your hearing I hear voices and they come through me and they land on the page, and I don't know where they come from, but it is it is a kind of invite to possession and that these things come into you and that you put it on the page and then you make this movie. And everybody, like I said, sits in a theater in the dark and watching a flicker of this thing, and it's telling you both our myths and traditions, but it's also predictive programming everybody. And so Jesus, dude, have you seen.
Speaker 1: Have I seen what? Well?
Speaker 5: Actually, I was thinking about like that where the Daily Wire thing. But you know, media comes from a lot of different places. Now, you know, you don't know where you're going to find your next entertainment. And there's this show that I really liked, that show Rome. Did you see Rome?
Speaker 1: No? I never saw it?
Speaker 5: Okay, I loved Rome.
Speaker 1: It was I watched the first episode and I thought it was flat.
Speaker 5: I love it because it told me the story of ancient Rome through you know, through Shakespeare and through history and through Plato and you know, all these kind of ideas of ancient Rome or Socrates and all these ideas of ancient Rome. And then it told a very ground level story from the perspective of like handmaidens and centurions and still has Mark Anthony and Cleopatra and everything going on in it, but it tells a very you know, soap opera like drama through it. And so there was this other show and it had been out like three seasons when I started watching it, and it did the exact same thing, nobody had ever liked, nobody was talking about it, nobody had ever heard about it. Most people don't even know about it. It's the chosen Do you know this show?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 5: It does the exact same thing, but it does it with the Gospels, and it's all about Christ. And it's like a low budget or it was low budget, crowdfunded story of Jesus and it just basically like Rome tells this historical tale and about Jesus. And Okay, so I'm watching them. I've seen every movie about Jesus ever made. I've seen King of Kings, both versions. I've seen, you know, the Zephyrrelli film. I've seen lass Temptation of Christ. I've seen the Passion of the Christ. I've seen all of them. I've seen the Jeremy Sisto Jesus movie. I've seen everything. I worked with Paul Verhoven on his Jesus film that was unproduced, and so like, I've had a lot of experience, and I never ever really got it, to be perfectly honest, I never really understood the story this show. I started watching it, I was like, Okay, I've got a chip on my shoulder, let's see, and it's really cheap. It's like rocks are made out of styrofoam. They can't afford a you know, a house, and so they just use blankets and a gourd hanging, and so it's like it's really really inexpensive. And the script is even a little bit contemporary, and which almost becomes like a joke as you're watching it. It's kind of funny. But lo and behold, I'm watching it. And there came a moment by about episode three where it was like, ding, I get it. Like Jesus is kind of punk rock's he's basically saying there are no rules to anything, like you know, you can commit miracles on the sabbath. You know, there are no rules anybody has led. All you need to be is wanting of salvation. And it was like a third eye opened.
Speaker 1: Up to me.
Speaker 5: And this show is fantastic and it breaks all the rules. It's outside of the Pharisees of Hollywood.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: The one guy, this guy Dallas Jenkins, who's absolutely my favorite modern filmmaker right now. I think this guy's brilliant. He's directed every single episode of this show, and they've got like se seasons out and you can watch it for free. It's on anything, like if you have an Apple TV, you can just look up there the chosen app and boop up comes the Chosen app.
Speaker 1: And so it's an app thing.
Speaker 5: Or you can watch it on YouTube, or you can watch it. I think Netflix eventually, I think it was Netflix eventually bought it. Now they're showing it basically, you can see it anywhere. They give it away the way the Gideons give away the Bible and you know it. I thought it was fantastic, and then season two came around and suddenly they had all this money and they're doing all these like you know, they've got this ancient Judea set with cobblestone streets and you know, like this detailed set and Roman colonnades and stuff like that. And I was like, wow, like they really got a big budget. Then I looked it up and I was like, oh no, they're using The Mormons have all these standing sets for their biblical productions in Utah, and they're incredible. These sets are unbelievable. If I had known, it's like China Cheetah in Utah, It's it's absolutely fantastic and the characters are like they only have money for like three romans costumes probably, and so they're kind of like making do with what they have. But they've got this guy playing the legate there who is hilarious. He's in the first season. He is absolutely hilarious, and the show is great. And then, like proper television, you're watching it and you're starting to love these characters and you're starting to like it's and it's you know what it is. The bread and butter of Hollywood is revenge and wrath, Like that's what makes that's the fuel that pushes most Hollywood movies. It is much more difficult and requires much more maturity to make a movie about forgiveness. And this kid, Dallas Jenkins, I call him a kid, but he's not a kid. That's an insult. He's uh, he's super great. He is making every single episode is effectively because it's the Gospels about forgiveness. And he has done this magnificent, unbl vable achievement and the show is huge. Now they've got like seven seasons. They've built a studio, you know, like outside of Dallas Fort Worth on a Salvation Army property that they've built the sound stages and everything, and it is and like and that's like you can get it anywhere, you can watch it anywhere, And they're making programming that should have been on HBO. It should have been produced by HBO the way Rome was, and instead it's just it's coming out of the ether. And it's almost like with the inattention given to you know, most modern or rather the way that people are making things that they're focused on wrath and revenge, like this other thing like the Pendragon Cycle and The Chosen have kind of risen out of out of the vacuum that those other that the studios have and broadcasters have kind of created because they're not no longer making that kind of product, at least not as much. And so I think this is actually one of the most exciting times in media and television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely think it's a very unusual time where the normal people.
Speaker 3: Definitely unusual for Joe Rogan to be the h what would you call him? People really look up to him for like conspiracy stuff. He's the like I said, he's like the Laurel Canyon guy of the podcasting. My sister told me to watch The Chosen a million times and I told her I would, and I just never have. Now I really want to watch it, but I thought you would enjoy this interview. Finally a guy who's on our team, who knows what the fuck he's talking about. And you know, just looking at this right now, Joe Rogan has twenty point seven million subscribers, so this is getting out there to people's ears that you know, may have not heard it otherwise or given a shit, as he was talking about at the beginning of this episode. But wow, lots of fucking interesting conversation. I thought you'd enjoy it. I did almost broke out the cheetos again, but thanks for sticking around to the end. You guys are awesome. I love all of you. I hope you're having a fabulous day. And we got some more interesting stuff in the works. We're gonna keep on the old satanic pedo b hole train, and until then, I'll catch you on the next one.
Speaker 6: Go said about the fool don't see trying hard to recreate, forget yet to be created?
Speaker 2: What's in her life?
Speaker 5: She musters, all smile for his nostalgic turn. Never come in there, what you wanted to say?
Speaker 1: Or did you realize?
Speaker 6: He never really was.
Speaker 4: She lot of basting life.
Speaker 6: As he rises through her quality, everybody asks what you know
Speaker 1: He's got you wor go