Speaker 1: Ono, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Hey coming up at nine. Just before you say we play, We've got a free event announcement to tell you about. I think many of you will have interest in getting that info. Big event on the subject. If you say we played tall me about fifteen minutes. If you want to get a vote in try to win yourself Deftones tickets jr.
Speaker 2: Our Facebook page, tell us which Metallica ticket or a song you want to hear. There's three of them up there. The one with the most votes is played back in nine. Somebody's winning those tickets for deaf touns. All right, hopefully it's you.
Speaker 1: You're talking earlier in the show about leaving a note on someone's car, in that case, having accidentally struck someone in a parking lot, do you leave a note or do you not? Or yeah? On that there was there was a note found on the windshield of a car that was in a place you normally don't find cars. Where is that Keystone, Colorado on a ski slope.
Speaker 3: Was this a high school? No, it's the middle of the school year, so.
Speaker 1: GPS is gone awry. Some poor schlab I guess visiting Keystone, Colorado. Had a rental car was following GPS and it took them out on the ski slope and they got stuck. And I guess it was at a time where there weren't anybody out, nobody was out skiing.
Speaker 2: Hey just slapped a note on there saying, hey, cars stuck.
Speaker 1: Simply said, took a wrong turn to the location while following GPS. It ended up on the ski hill. Cops were able to get a tow truck to the location and all the thing out.
Speaker 2: So then he went and called the cops after leaving the note.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing, right, I guess.
Speaker 2: Well, where exactly is it on the slope right here? See the GPS this is where it took me. I'd imagine something tells me, uh, maybe some of those Colorado craft beers might have been in the mix.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not judging.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it could be could be some Maybe he was Rocky Mountain High could have.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, because leeds legal there.
Speaker 1: Now, I was thinking, get the car stuck out there after hours and then it snows on top of it and no one's discovering. The skiers are coming down the next New Jump or smack dab in Broadside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like the person on that Uh, it's like the person on that uh that was on the what the snowmobile and smacked into the chopping.
Speaker 1: Rent right whatever his name was. Yeah, the actor.
Speaker 3: Well is that what he did?
Speaker 1: I thought?
Speaker 2: He know I'm talking about I'm talking about the snowmobile that we had that ran into a chopper A.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that was a big one.
Speaker 3: It was a Blackhawk.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Blackhawk was in the middle of the woods and this dude slapped right.
Speaker 3: Into Yeah, on a snowmobile.
Speaker 1: Do you want to recap the previous headlines of the week contenders before I give you an additional one for consideration?
Speaker 2: All right, people, we're starting from the get go. I'll try to make this quick. Day one of the show. First show of ours, twenty twenty five man arrested for yelling profanities while wearing a helmet with a sex toy on it. Headline in the week I put hlow on all of them? Didn't we do two days in a row with him?
Speaker 1: I think we've had three so far.
Speaker 2: Okay, we must have missed one this day, So now let's go don't say we you're the one who's headline of the week. Russia. Fine, Russia finds party goers for looking too gay, Yes, that was Russia lines party goers for looking too gay.
Speaker 1: Don't look too gay in Russia.
Speaker 2: So we have somebody with a sex toy on their on their bike helmet, yelling profanities outside of church. Then we have the people looking gay outside of Russia.
Speaker 1: And it was a third.
Speaker 2: One, son of a gun. I't they had to be day two. And it just because I remember saying day two and two of these.
Speaker 1: In a row. We've got some listeners who take very good notes. They may help you out there on the toes line, do you want me to go into too low?
Speaker 3: The wrappers shot?
Speaker 2: Uh Man love Pp on a flight prison purse? I did we have two in a day? I think that you had one one day that you said this could be a headline of the week.
Speaker 3: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? So what am I writing down?
Speaker 3: Because I I do diligent all these days?
Speaker 1: There we go ready opening of pizzeria blocked by town officials because local kids are too fat? Opening three? Yuh?
Speaker 2: Can I summarize that blocked? Because I'm just gonna write.
Speaker 1: The local council he isn't gonna grant this pizzeria a license to open where they want to because they say the local kids they are too fat.
Speaker 3: Fat kid, the.
Speaker 1: Last thing they need is a pizzeria.
Speaker 2: I'm just summarized that pat to the opening of pizzeria stopped because of fat kids.
Speaker 3: Let's see this is this is in England.
Speaker 1: Woodi's Pizza was trying to open a new location in West Yorkshire, England, and they were shut down by the local council that would have had to grant the permit for the location to begin.
Speaker 2: Business people at the text line want to vote on which headline of the week is the best.
Speaker 1: Well, you've got three of them there. Yeah, the guy with the dog or on his like dreams held helmet style outside the church yelling profanities.
Speaker 3: Find for looking too gay in Russia.
Speaker 1: Yes, or the opening of the pizzeria blocked by town officials because the local kids are too fat.
Speaker 2: Which one would you choes? I think I'd go with the fat kids either that, or I think I'd go with the two gay thing because it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I think there's somebody out there looking and writing citations.
Speaker 3: For is the gay being too gay?
Speaker 2: Come on, think if you're with your buddies and they go, oh yeah, pac got written a citation for look at too gay last night?
Speaker 1: Got to bail them out?
Speaker 3: Why am I getting fine?
Speaker 2: This guy's over here out in front of a church with us with a dogg or glued to his helmet, yellow profanities.
Speaker 3: All right, so get your voted in at two two five.
Speaker 1: Over there just eating pizza with the fat kids.
Speaker 2: Is it the fat pizza kids? The dido on the helmet. I know it's eight fifty I'm gay in Russia or too gay in Russia? Five two six, I'll tally it up at the end, pat. So they're really just not gonna let them up with the pizza ach as back kids, that's.
Speaker 1: What it says.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's what introduce the food pyramid. I don't think that's out there anymore.
Speaker 1: Finally, there's this why bother with the daily Grind, And now you're being looked for these porch pirates. You know, it's it's hard to be a porch pirate now with everybody having doorbell cameras and people are looking for you now, and it she's and with Bob world order in effect. It's really it's kind of falling off.
Speaker 3: Oh totally.
Speaker 1: Why do that when you and your three buddies can come up with a system where you go to the FedEx facility at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and just steal packages from them.
Speaker 3: Oh, they just cut out the middleman.
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be Datari Francois, Devin Holmes, Devon Holmes. I guess they're brother, and then Michael Torrance Coral Springs. These guys are all apprehended. Broward County Sheriff's Office report says the burglary was happening at the facility. They had set up surveillance because this had been going on for a few weeks where all these packages were disappearing thousands, and it got into the millions of dollars range.
Speaker 3: They made it to millions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still on electronics.
Speaker 3: I guess a lot of electronics going through there.
Speaker 1: And they spotted a Dodge Durngo and a Cadillac Escalade rolling in with their lights off, kind of creeping around the other night. Huh, And sure enough, there they are. They were waiting for their opportunity to strike, and they did, and they let them load up and then they busted them.
Speaker 2: You notice that right now, I'm kind of like sidetracked. I mean, this is great for the but that they're busted. But pat I'm sidechecked. Is the amount of texts that are coming in for the headline of the week winner. Okay, you're ready? Can you can you keep a tally? Just like maybe right f for fat kids, I got it, just let it rip here.
Speaker 3: There's a lot.
Speaker 2: Fat kids, fat pizza kids for sure, Gay Russia, uh gay Russia too gay, too gay in Russia, helmet donger, fat kids, dildo on helmet dong helmet, too gay in Russia. I can't read this word, but it's the gay for being gay, and Russia another one fat kids, too gay in Russia, fat kids all day, fat kids, pizza rhya.
Speaker 1: I think we've got gay and Russia leading by two votes right now.
Speaker 2: Pizza kids, faty kids two more so two there now they're tied.
Speaker 1: Russia being gay all right, Russia leads by one.
Speaker 2: And if I go back up to the top for the ones that are still flooding in.
Speaker 1: They're not even faced with the donger on the helmets. Yeah, that only gots you vote what does it take to get you folks?
Speaker 2: Pat people get and fine for looking too gay Russia, and you got Bam Pizza not opening up perk because factis the dog.
Speaker 1: Around the heads right. Well, congratulations for too gay in Russia.
Speaker 2: Follow the rock addiction one Song at a Time one oh one one
Speaker 3: W j r R, Orlando's rock station,