Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Today is December fourth, twenty twenty four, about I don't know eight fifteen am, give or take, and I just got word Dwayne has hurt his back and he tried laying down the laptop and he said it wasn't working out. And I thought to myself, I could tell you that that wouldn't work out. You two come from two different worlds. You can't bed down your laptop. It's you're just there's too many differences.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So now I'm solo today.
Speaker 2: And my daughter, just before she left for school, I found out last night that she was going to sing for Grandma's and Grandpa's is how she said it. She was handsome by her teacher. When the choir teachers, I think she also might be when the principles. That could be mixing those two together, though maybe that's a different name. But anyway, she was hand selected, hand selected choir to go sing at nursing homes and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So they were doing that at noon today. So just before she.
Speaker 2: Left, she had her sheet lyrics there and she sang to me, I want a hippoponymous for Christmas. And I have heard her sing that before at the Christmas gatherings we've done each.
Speaker 1: Year over at the school.
Speaker 2: So it's a cool school, like that's what they're doing today. It's nice, you know. That's counteracting the lack of family and good nature that most public schools provide. Right, it's the antithesis of the public of the public school atmosphere. So here we are and I am by myself. So last night, if anybody cares, I spent four hours trying to install the operating system to the new computer. Four hours. Guess how far I got. Yeah, So the whole thing is like a catch twenty two with Windows eleven. It's telling me I don't have a network driver in the computer already, which you'd think these things would be firmware or something like that. Just they get you started and then you can update after you're on. But they wanted me to continue the process after two steps to go online to do it. But then it's telling me it doesn't have the driver. I try to install it and it doesn't. It doesn't even recognize the ex file and there is no DRV or whatever the hell file that it might. They don't it doesn't exist. So what am I gonna supposed to convert? It like that doesn't make sense. Obviously, they set these things out and they have these on available on the websites. You would think the majority of people would be using Windows, so it should be working, but it's not. So you would think they would format it in a manner which it could be received and understood, but it isn't. So now I have opened up on my computer a rufous tab here and I was about to do the the iOS onto for Linux Mint Cinnamon, which means I'm going to go into a world of hell trying to get da vincire resolved to be formatted, be formatted to Debian in order to use it on this computer because Windows has failed me. So that's where I'm at, and I don't even know if I want to do that.
Speaker 1: It's very very upsetting.
Speaker 2: But hey, since we're on top of of family and how cool that was this morning, and how nice that was, good, good dad moment for me, I want to show you this because I have before, but I'm going to show you again and I hope that this time there's actually a response to it.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking right now at the rumble version.
Speaker 2: Okay, now there's only fourteen people here, so this will be repeated later on. I did to have all this crap as I so short. Anyway, do you constantly change formats or it's this this processor on the new TV that's changing out the layout. Anyhow, when you scroll all the way down to the very bottom here you see family channel, YouTube dot com backslash at go for it no limits, okay. I've asked people to please go ahead and click that, okay, and then it's this little subscribe button. You don't have to turn on the notifications if you don't want them, but help the damn channel out.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: It doesn't cost you a thing to do that. It shows that you give a shit, and you know it would be nice because it's my daughter's channel.
Speaker 1: In mind that she sees it build. You know, it's not monetized or anything.
Speaker 2: It's just something for us, for our family, our family stuff, dad moments.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I'm not sure what the hesitance is here.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's cutting into your budget to do so, so please do that.
Speaker 1: I want everybody the hell's this month also being a dick right now?
Speaker 2: So there it is. It's called go for it or at go for it no limits, all right? I put up some new stuff on it recently, and I'm thought to do more. Some of the stuff was carried over from other channels, but like these four on top or new. This one you may have seen before if you're on my awesome Hot Sauce YouTube channel, or if I think I also put this on at my Instagram.
Speaker 1: But man, you know, it's like, what does it take?
Speaker 2: So I'm not quite the influencer if I can't even influence somebody to do something as simple as that. And there's four and forty subscribers here, of which about a little over half typically watch the videos here, so I don't see why half of that can't bring this subscriber count to over a thousand.
Speaker 1: So let's do that. Please, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's all you gotta do, right, Yeah, this one was an interesting one.
Speaker 1: It's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: We're showcasing my family's Italian wine from Italy. My grandfather's directly related to them. It's actually his last name on the bottles, Rauci. He said, I don't know why our family ever left. We came here just to be poor. His dad, my great grandfather, was working on smokestacks and a brick fell from very high and landed on his base of his neck and crippled them for the rest of his life. So the family was poor because he couldn't do anything anymore.
Speaker 1: So that's how that went down. Okay, so we are here and I do have some things to share. You're just gonna have.
Speaker 2: To bear with the fact that I had a whole other play on going on, and then it got changed five minutes prior to me going on. That's when I saw the message I messaged him last night, and then today it looked like he was I mean, apparently he was trying to make it happen, but then he just couldn't be comfortable with his hurt back.
Speaker 1: So all right, what am I remember? Say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cuts, I hate the way it cuts out. Let's see where was I looking? Oh yeah, Instagram, you can't even hear the keys strokes anymore. Interesting? Where am I looking? Where am I looking? Not that one? Probably this one? Things are loading slow. We already saw that one there is. That's a good one. All right, So this is interesting. It's in keeping with the seasons. It's just so quiet, like I don't hear any background anymore, and it's just I have to figure out how to take the sensitivity off of this a little bit. So that's only I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I'm gonna be doing that documentary, so I'm like, yeah, don't mess with it because you don't want a background noise.
Speaker 1: You want it to be like a sewing room when you do that.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I can't even like turn my head slightly away from this mic without it cutting my voice out.
Speaker 5: Thank helda, Coca Cola was doing the math on its sales. I believe by that point it had already abandoned the cocaine content. It was just Cola at that point, where once you name something cocaine cola, how do.
Speaker 6: You ever walk back from that? You know what I mean, It's still good of a name.
Speaker 2: So yeah, don't mind the guy up on top who randomly pops in just to nod his head. I don't know why people do that. Just replay the video of what do you have to have your headitet.
Speaker 7: They noticed something people.
Speaker 5: Bought Coca Cola in the summer, a little bit in the fall, a little bit in spring, not in the winter. People didn't think of it as a winter drink. So the Coca Cola advertisers were like, Wow, wouldn't it be great, if we could somehow trick people, or convince people, or talk people, or cokes or whatever brainwash people into drinking coca.
Speaker 7: Cola in the winter too.
Speaker 5: So here's what Coca Cola advertisers came up with. They thought, what if we somehow worked Coca cola into Christmas. Now, I know what you're thinking. Christmas is such a big deal. Not back then. Back then, Easter was the big deal. Christmas was important. People would go do mass to commemorate Christ's birth, but everybody's poor. The real interesting thing is to be killed, executed and then come back two days later. That's fascinating, which is why people had focused on Easter. So what the Coca Cola advertisers did was they found a saint who was about to be decanonized, Santa Claus.
Speaker 7: The Catholic Church.
Speaker 5: Like, he hasn't performed a miracle in a while, let's unemploy him.
Speaker 6: They grabbed him.
Speaker 5: They merge with the story of Saint Nick, and then they got it. They got somebody got inspired, and the inspiration was to merge him with Chris Kringle. Chris Kringle was a Danish thief whose job in the day was a chimney sweep.
Speaker 8: He could pop his shoulders out and he could fit down a chimney. He would rob your house and then work his way back up, but you'd have a clean chimney.
Speaker 5: And they merged this together. But they then took Saint Nicholas out. He was usually portrayed as a young man and skinny young man in green and brown clothing. They stuck him in Coca Cola colors red and white. They even decided to give him.
Speaker 1: That red and white also, you know, reflects the m and he had muscaria mushroom and the whole reindeer thing too, so that was also part of the whole, the whole symbolism.
Speaker 5: There him some pink in his skin to keep the Coca Cola colors going, so they made him an old mats they could have white hair, and then they stuck them on the bottom. That's why periodically you'll see Sarah Claus on a cocoabab or a Coca Cola cat around Christmas time.
Speaker 9: Because they made him up and they transformed Chris Christmas. So instead of Christmas being an important event but not an especially emotional event and especially involved event necessarily, I mean, there were nice traditions around it, stockings and maybe a Christmas tree.
Speaker 7: They turned it into this.
Speaker 5: Thing where all of a sudden, this mythical being who drinks a lot of Coca Cola is bringing you presents. I guess that's how he stays up so late because think about how many hours it would take to bring presents to everybody and in the process.
Speaker 6: Now the average Christian in the United.
Speaker 5: States at least thinks Christmas is the important Christian holiday, and it's forced other religions to think about what holiday they could promote during that time period. Like Honko is never especially important. I mean, it's important, but not like you wouldn't evolve like a whole bunch of time and energy and effort round it.
Speaker 6: But then, right, if you're Jewish and you're like looking at your kids, going, we wish we had a.
Speaker 5: Christmas tree, you need something to compete with this, And the next thing you know, there's a Kwanza because a Coca Cola advertisers trying to get you to drink more cocla. They've changed our religion, they've changed our culture, they've changed us economically. So you can imagine what happens when you have a government deliberately thinking about these things one hundred.
Speaker 2: That point at the end is pretty interesting, right, the implications there Now, imagine a government, especially a malicious one that wants to harm the people, thinking along those terms of how they can manipulate in Social Engineer and Cana actually.
Speaker 10: Play this.
Speaker 1: Before before what you call it.
Speaker 2: Duane spoke today because it actually was related to what he was going to talk about.
Speaker 1: But we'll probably just hold on to that until next time.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a couple of good ones in here. I might have to hit up a couple here. Yeah, this is a I mean, it's just it's just showing you something. But look, if you haven't seen this, are.
Speaker 11: You how many say.
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Simple enough can face the message. I think we already played that one the other day. Now, there's two about parasites. I'm gonna add here, and we may have heard one of them, but it's worth repeating. I don't think you actually did this one. This is another clip from the same presentation, but it's different.
Speaker 1: It's a different segment of it.
Speaker 12: They take pictures of the parasites they get out of you on these different j warming programs. Woman got eighteen inch long critters out there that were so thick she couldn't get them into a top of the juice bottle. They're usually translucent, they're usually white, and there's some of them that look like tarantula spiders.
Speaker 6: Some of them look like grasshoppers.
Speaker 12: Some of them look like little tiny miniature sailboats. Some of them look like little spacecraft.
Speaker 13: This is truly gonna blow you. It will change the way that you view health altogether. This guy looked through these books from the eighteen hundreds and he noticed they all had parasite cleanses.
Speaker 6: And what did they know back then? What were they doing? Guessing?
Speaker 12: I started finding books that were published by doctors through the eighteen hundreds, books that they read in books that they learned from, and loan behold out of every single book were deworming programs, parasite programs, or doctors in those days did optopsis and they found parasites. And I looked at that, and I got a hold of doctors and they said, no, we don't have parasites today. So we started to search for parasite programs just to see what was going on, to see if something was happening that we really didn't understand. So I did myself first, and lo and behold, I got eight and ten inch critters out of me. They were white. First of all, they were in the toilet water and they were all bunched up.
Speaker 6: It look.
Speaker 12: I thought it was mucus until just for a curiosity, I threw hot water and the toilet warm it up, and then went and.
Speaker 6: Gosh, they strung up. They were swimming all over.
Speaker 12: We're now doing pictures in color out of clinics where you go potty on a special screen in it and they take pictures of the parasites they get out of you on these different dere worming programs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is really strange stuff.
Speaker 12: I have never yet he wormed anyone where they didn't tell me, Hey, I feel twenty five percent better.
Speaker 6: Maybe got helloposis.
Speaker 12: You're loaded because that's where urin and weren't droppings that you're reading up. So it's no wonder you arrest that when they pee, that's called ammonia. So just go to a doctor, have a blood test and see what level of ammonia is in your blood. If you have ammonia in your blood, that's called worm urine. You get a headache. You got the headache because the worms are all peeing trying to get you to eat something else, so trying to make you sick, so you'll get off of what you're doing and start eating. So you take some argentina and orthanine, and of twenty minutes, if the headache's gone, you've neutralized the worm urn and you know that you're loaded. All have little tiny pimples on the backs of their arms, or little tiny pimples here on the edges of their cheeks, have five varieties of critters in them.
Speaker 6: Five varieties. It's time to do. It's time to get them out.
Speaker 2: They too, So there's that wonderful thought. And then to follow up with that, here we go.
Speaker 7: I can't believe it.
Speaker 14: Next.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is annoying this beginning here. But uh yeah, you know, Geographic admitted this about parasites.
Speaker 7: I was it really shocked when I.
Speaker 15: Found out that this is something that affects every single living human. In fact, every single living organism on the face of the earth.
Speaker 10: Could be leading a healthy lifestyle.
Speaker 15: You could be jogging, eating raw food, taking vitamins and all those kinds of things.
Speaker 10: But these guys don't.
Speaker 15: Care These guys are persistent, they're dangerous, they're deadly. They've been around for millions of years. They know what they're doing, and they're inside of all of us. And we're constantly being exposed to this going on, and it's going on inside every one of us. And this is something that we all need to take very seriously. This is not science fiction. This is scary. It's real, and it's serious. Monsters living insidius. They eat our bodies and control our emotions, urges.
Speaker 10: And thoughts.
Speaker 9: As a colon hydrotherapist for approximately twenty twenty one years now.
Speaker 15: You wouldn't believe what I see coming out of people's bodies.
Speaker 10: This is not just a third world country thing.
Speaker 15: Everybody has them, even normal people with lots of money living in some burbia who take showers three times a day.
Speaker 10: If you eat sushi, you have parasites.
Speaker 15: One square inch of the raw sushi meat can contain ten thousand parasite larvin eggs that begin hatching inside you the minute you eat it. The most common kind is tapeworms, which can grow to sixty feet long live in your intestines for decades. If you have pets, you're guaranteed to have parasites. It doesn't matter if your vegetarian raw food is vegan or macrobiotic. Even the healthiest and richest people on earth have parasites. You can't kill them all, only control them because our bodies have trillions of cells which rely on helpful bacteria like probiotics to work. Right, if we kill all the organisms in our body, we kill ourselves. The secret is to keep the bad guys to a minimum, make our bodies so healthy and clean the undesirable guests won't want to stick around.
Speaker 1: Parasites are living, and how do you do that? By being fully neutrified with the ninety essentials and Doctor Peter Glynnen on his website for members, has a detox protocol and a parasite cleanse, a full Moon Cleanse.
Speaker 2: You should check it out. The link is us in the description. You may need to be a member or you might be able to access it on the outside.
Speaker 15: I don't know alien creatures who live off of others. They eat your food, They poop their waist inside you, making your blood, limp and tissues toxic.
Speaker 10: Common signs of parasites.
Speaker 15: Are you're tired a lot, sleeping problems, constant itching, weakness, headaches, lack of appetite or hungry all the time, especially for sweet foods and carbs. Flu like symptoms, depressions, skin problems, acne arthritis, joint pains, egzima, dermatitis, sinus problems, breathing and lung problems like pneumonia, then uncontrollable coughing, lumps under the skin, cysts, diarrheam, constipation, sometimes alternating back and forth, mucus in your stool, irritable bowel syndrome, stomach aches, cramps, digestion problems, nausea, overly dry lips, vision and eye of problems, gas bloating. Parasites can burrow into your brain and cause nerve damage and eye problems.
Speaker 2: They can multi burrow into your brain. RFK Junior on a dead one in his brain. According to the folklore.
Speaker 15: There's applied so much in your gut what you think is fat may in fact the entire nests of parasites. Parasites can even contribute to infra utility and trialbirth difficult subject too.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: If we're not, if we're not all just you know, reflexibly scratching ourselves right now. Yeah, it happens, all right, So I check a couple of other things. I think I may have no, I think that's it. Yep, that's it. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmmmmmm. So let's do this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be going into discussion today, but you know it was pretty popular on Saturday. So I'm going to drop the Lincoln here. But you're just gonna have to give me a second to go find my phone. If you guys, call one. Otherwise you can use this link and just jump in to this live stream.
Speaker 6: I think. There.
Speaker 2: There's that, and then we go over to FDJ and do the same. Yes we started here real thick. Oh I didn't carry over my thumbdail again bastwards. Oh well, this one runs a little slow. It's just gotta get to it. Hold on, and then we will get on with ourselves. If anyone knows what's going on with that whole computer thing, please feel free to enlighten me. I mean, it's gonna be a pain in the you know what either way, because it doesn't want to it doesn't want to help, it doesn't want.
Speaker 1: To work, and this is taking for evidence and over.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 2: Right, there we go, And now I don't see the chat button anymore?
Speaker 1: Where did that go?
Speaker 6: Chat?
Speaker 2: But out there it is. It just magically appeared. Okay, cool, if you're over there on FTJ, I'm dropping in here. Also the link if you want to jump into the show today. It's just taken a little while to do stuff. I already sent it, but it hasn't populated yet.
Speaker 1: Well that's there.
Speaker 6: It goes.
Speaker 2: Very very very deleted. Yeah, Project Spirit. You keep on going on about Tony Pantella Rasco. That guy is one of the biggest assholes on the planet.
Speaker 10: He is.
Speaker 2: Vindictively an asshole to people for like no reason, because he has to be the authority. He's got a very very fragile ego, very fragile, and he jumps to conclusions and wants to tell everybody how stupid they are all the time. He literally hates mankind, even though he's pretending to like want to help them. He wants everybody to die except for him. And that's that's the truth of it. So how however he gets to his information and however valid it is, is not my question here. It's it's him and his mentality that I do not like. So I'm just gonna leave it there. With Tony Pantellaresco in the Remedy or whatever new variant of his podcast or whatever he's doing now is I've watched his videos. I've watched his videos on YouTube for you long long ago and all that. It's very unfortunate face and maybe that's why he hates me in kind, but I don't know. He's he's quite quite an asshole, and I've had interactions with him. That's why I'm saying that it wasn't pleasant. He wanted to tell me how stupid I was because I asked a question, because I was presenting a question that I knew the answer to, but also like trying to like remind him that there is also a detail that should be considered, and he just went off on a tangent about how well then.
Speaker 1: You're gonna die had blah blah blahlah blah. I'm like, no, you don't get it.
Speaker 2: You're not you're not you're not picking up on this on the on the cues here, buddy, And it just went on from there, like and then him just like constantly barraging because he has to be the only authority. He can't accept other people's information because if it doesn't come from him. He feels very very threatened, and it's very strange. It's a very very unstable, unstable personality.
Speaker 1: He's got some problems. So that's what I think about Tony Pantella Risco.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, maybe the information's good, but I wouldn't I wouldn't tolerate the attitude, So it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's out there kick. What the hell?
Speaker 2: Hello, sir, I am a new follower. Done, I just subscribed. Cool, Okay, well here you go, my friend. I'm gonna send this out over here on Kick too. It looks like we got something's going on over on Kick. That's the stream yard link. People's all right, go ahead and jump in if you want to talk, you want to bring up anything. Otherwise I'll just have to keep going tracking along here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, like, so what Dwayne was going to discuss today was it kind of kind of a little complicated.
Speaker 1: But I'll read what he had written. Let's see what he says.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, let's let's looks like he might come in. Hold on, hold on, let me get him. All right, there's diggity Dwayne. We might have Dwayne after all. Look at that isn't that splended It's very splendid. Looks like you said, he's getting a little bit more comfortable. The back problems suck. Sometimes you can't lay right, you can't stand right, you can't crouch right. It is nothing. Nothing makes the not go away or whatever the problem.
Speaker 1: Happens to be. I've had lower back lumbar issues a lot.
Speaker 2: And it's usually from twisting like I can lift heavy, heavy, heavy ass weight, you know, into proper motion. But if I twist with like so much as like a pencil in my hand like that, sometimes I'll throw off my back. It's it's crazy. It's crazy how that works, twisting of the waist. Three days later, I'm finally like able to walk again.
Speaker 1: It's good times. Yeah. Oh so.
Speaker 2: Also, if you have experience with Linux Mint, or if you've ever had to try to convert you know, Da Vinci Resolve into Deban or Debian or whatever the hell it's called. I'm not sure how the let me know too. You can send me an email Ballbusters at outlook dot com. All right, and then let's see if Dwayne pops in here. We'll we'll keep an eye out for that. Also, I gotta say this because of what's going on with the computer currently, I'm going to have to tackle this by a different means in the meantime because I have a lot of thoughts here and I don't want to slow down and bottleneck my workflow. So what I'm going to try to do, because once I have the the license for it, I can put it on multiple devices, is I need to get an upgrade on my RAM, because I try to do digital editing on that laptop and it is ridiculously slow, super slow. And it's not the chip reader or the or the SD card itself and how fast the bitrate is. It's not that because I I already made sure I had a really good one, but it's the RAM. I think there's only sixteen gig in there and it should really have thirty two for doing the video editing. So that being said, and the license itself. If you guys are you know, you guys did an amazing job. Thank you so much for what you did for the computer build itself. But right now there's a.
Speaker 1: A goal.
Speaker 2: It's a multi goal for the time that I spend here, But if six hundred of that would go directly to getting the laptop ready to do the documentary stuff that I want to do, and that can be found again just by clicking wherever you are scrolling down to gibs and go, or if you're up here, you can click that one and it brings you here. Right, So there's that from that way, that method, and then there's also going right too, give us something, go here, stripe is there, buy me a coffee the Patreon.
Speaker 1: Get on Patreon.
Speaker 2: That way you get the woo done it, and then you get something for it in return, right, five bucks a month whatever it's and then actually it's the second tier for the wo done It, but you get commercial.
Speaker 1: Free podcasts regardless.
Speaker 2: So there's that and some some additional information and additional stuff when I post it, some exclusive content. Money Tree Publishing is right here, and the code ball for ten percent already already, and.
Speaker 1: Just for spoof.
Speaker 2: I think I'm probably going to pick up one of these stew Crew shirts myself as soon as I figure out how to get it from Gelato. And I'm so there's some one of the ones I created never showed up as an option for me to buy a sample of, and that was the one I wanted, So I'm trying to get it to work. So yeahs, as soon as I figured that out, then I will totally do that. They broke this create Spring one, but it's it's probably not in this.
Speaker 1: I mean there is.
Speaker 2: There's like tank tops and all kinds of cool stuff, and these mug like the mug that I'm using here, and there's another mug, one of the old school mugs, and then a funny one with what's his name kissinger. This is still cooking, regardless if he's dead or not. No, he's still cooking. So all right, and then right up on top, I moved this up to the top to Semper fryllc dot com. Get pre Scrapped Beyond Babylon Awesome hot sauce and creatate and hydrochloride, use code Helper Holiday Helper for twelve percent off and that for those out in the podcast, it's all caps, no spaces, Holiday Helper and it's Simper s E M P E R f R y llc dot com.
Speaker 1: Let's see what Dwayne did he come back yet? Let's see it doesn't show me my response? Isn't that weird?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 2: Make sure you saw it, yes, come in and then let's see.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should just do this one more time.
Speaker 2: Give me a second here, trying to get Dwayne on so we can continue. So social engineering was going to be the topic today, and let me read what he said. Says, Hey, buddy, I've got an idea for Wednesdays show. I wanted to show the origins of the popular music industry from its beginnings.
Speaker 1: In tin pan Alley.
Speaker 2: Is shows how they replaced the piano with the television as the centerpiece of furniture in the home. It shows how they form the beginning, wrote songs of debauchery and debasement meant to demoralize America. They replaced any positive music with negative songs by owning the publishing houses of course, the media, media, Media Media or evay right, and exploiting the intelligent, creative songwriters of the day. Right, if you want to be popular, you write about what and sing about what they want. Same as gangster rap recruit from jail to put more people in jail for the you know, the what do you call it, the prison industrial complex, the slave labor. So that's that's a black slaver, basically enslaving other blacks by you know, influencing and encouraging them to do criminal acts that will get them in trouble.
Speaker 1: And also the violence that goes along with that.
Speaker 2: And this would then leads look at like think of all the all the glorification of gangster and uh drug dealer stuff that you see and how I mean granted, the police are the bad, but still, I mean, they're not supposed to be. So when you continue to, like, you know, show that an influence, you know, it's it's it's it's influencing people to always.
Speaker 1: See a negative.
Speaker 2: I mean, police are terrible. I'm not I'm not giving them any I'm not I'm not trying to I'm not trying to put you know, put any type of spin on that like, oh police are awesome.
Speaker 1: No they're not. They sucktics.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, when you when you're constantly showing the negative in everything that you're you're getting, you're you're inspiring a type of archetype that people are going to always associate that way. So being the renegade, it's all, it's all very it's all very poetic until you get the cuffs on and then you're stuck in a in jail because he did something stupid and not thinking you could get caught, it, says, and this would even this would then lead us to show how zi Jews replaced all of our Christmas carols and deliberately removed God from them.
Speaker 1: They removed Christmas trees. We talked about that with.
Speaker 2: The henry Ford, the henry Ford Papers, the Deerborn, how they were petitioning municipalities all throughout New York to get rid of the Christmas trees in the city because they were offensive.
Speaker 1: To the Jews, the two percent.
Speaker 2: If we're going to be generous, they're offended. They're offended. You know, it's okay to suck a baby penis and spinning people's faces, but hey, they're offended. Mind you if you put a Christmas tree out in public where the people could see it, or Christmas lights, because I've got incredible videos with Sarah Silvermane talking about it just in time for the holidays, what do you think?
Speaker 1: And I said yes, and then he said no. And now here we are hopefully that'll it'll work out. But let me just put this back in here again.
Speaker 2: Unless it just wasn't being serious, didn't expect me to say, yes, it happens.
Speaker 1: Now you got to see my email. That's ball busterers at Josh dot Nat.
Speaker 2: But I would it's better to it's more stable to go to either Christo's cast at Gmail or to go to ball busterers at Outlook, because when things do not work, and then that's a potential might happen again. Because since it's the end after the first of the month, I'm not sure if the bills are getting paid over there on the whole.
Speaker 1: Site there for or the server for the for the emails, so I might lose that again soon. There you have it.
Speaker 2: So, okay, we are here. We're still waiting. I'm gonna play a little bit of this. Go get my phone so if people call in, I'll have it. I'll have it by my side. Now we're not gonna play all of it, but we're just gonna get this crank and so I have a chance to go grab the phone.
Speaker 1: This one is ridiculously long. Let's see. Come on, spin and spin and spin and spinning. Alright, hold on, we have to get it better.
Speaker 2: The Truth about Socialism, The Detailed History of United States America immuntated is we already saw that one.
Speaker 1: It's gonna spin again, and it's gonna try to start now fucking piece of shit.
Speaker 2: An American talks about learning the truth about Adolf Hitler in National Socialism by a truth gone viral. Maybe we'll do that one. That sounds like a good one. All right, now, let's go ahead and take a look at that, because this looks like it's gonna be good. And if Dwayne pops in, I will put him on. But let me just go get my phone so we can do some interaction if that ends up being a thing, it's too early for people already.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do that. Let's get my head out of the way.
Speaker 7: Think.
Speaker 2: All right, there we go. I'll be back in that movement. I almost hit the n stream button. I make mistakes like that a lot. No wonder I can't get the computer to go.
Speaker 6: With that.
Speaker 16: I mean, I'm simply floored. And I think that this.
Speaker 11: Is an example of the kind of lies that these people are telling.
Speaker 16: And this is something that you know clearly you can hear.
Speaker 11: They don't want me to tell you, but this is one of the biggest, most disgusting lies that I believe has ever been told.
Speaker 16: And we have all been duped, the American people have been completely duped.
Speaker 11: Friends this thing about Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party. I was growing up in a situation of being saturated with this lie that he was a crazy mass murderer. I even heard that he was addicted to meth and he was strung out in the last days of the war.
Speaker 16: And when you see those pictures of.
Speaker 11: The people, uh that are starving in the death camps and the prisoner of war camps, Uh, those it turns out were just people that were starving because because of the British and American bombings of their cities and the German cities, and so the German people were starving. And the whole thing I now realized was a total lie.
Speaker 16: The Holocaust was a complete lie.
Speaker 11: I used to think all the people that were saying that the Holocaust was was didn't happen, and uh, you know, Holocaust deniers like the Iranian president Achmadina jod And I used to think that, you know, they were just complete racist idiots and and didn't subscribe any any credit to them. But I now realized that they were right and I was wrong.
Speaker 16: And I want to make that clear that.
Speaker 11: In many cases I said things about at Al Hiller and the Nazis, albeit in ignorance. But I spoke against them, and I apologize for that because.
Speaker 16: It's clear now.
Speaker 11: If they if they went through all this trouble to lie about them this much, Can it really mean that it was because he was, you know, the evil person that he said, or that they that they said, or is it that he was a good person, a person who was fighting for freedom and justice for his people. And the more I look into this, the more it matches with the feeling that I.
Speaker 16: Always had about him. I'll say this, I was afraid to say that I like that a Hitler because you.
Speaker 11: Get you know, you look like somebody who you know, you're somebody who likes a insane mass murderer. Now what I realized watching some of these movies now that are telling the truth. And by the way, this is what this is what's good about you two guys. I mean, until I saw the movies about nine to eleven, I didn't believe it. Until I saw the movies about Hitler, I didn't believe it. And the truth about him, and and what you see is he was he was a morally upstanding man. He he didn't even like dirty jokes or political jokes, but he liked other jokes. He had a sense of humor and and but he was if you look at him and you you listen to him.
Speaker 16: And the and the things that he said and the things that he did, he was.
Speaker 11: He was a a strong morally minded person.
Speaker 16: He would never have consented to starving people, no matter of who they were.
Speaker 11: And the whole thing about Alschwitz, all you gotta do is watch the David Cole movie. But there's a lot more. They had all these amenities there. There's no way that they were starving about. The gas chambers was a complete mixing of a lie between the Russians and the Americans. And what I can't believe is that Americans.
Speaker 2: Hey, I didn't know that happened. Hold on, oh, hold on, anyway, we're good. Let me, uh bring Delane and then I can get this out of here. I'm not sure why I did that. I stepped away for a second, and so it's just good to stop that screen.
Speaker 1: What's up to?
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody. Sorry, the conditions here just threw up my back. It's not a big deal, but uh, I've been listening to you and I just wanted to join in because I feel like I can here. But we won't have lighting and all of that. So can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh yeah, that's great.
Speaker 7: Okay, awesome, So I am trivia method in the chat, so everybody knows.
Speaker 2: Yep, I put your think up on the screen. I didn't announce that it was you because there's something playing but yet.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you were just talking about Tin Pan Alley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've read your email.
Speaker 7: Beautiful. Okay. So I'm not sure if we'll get through the whole half an hour video, but uh, we'll throw up the link, and I would say that everybody's got to if we don't get through this half an hour, definitely go through this because it shows you the origins of popular music starting in Tin Pan Alley. So we're talking about publishing houses that are owned by a certain ethnic demographic, almost disproportionately, and then they they they find the intelligent, creative songwriters, the ones that are able to invoke emotion in the listener the best. Just like today, we have a team of songwriters. So if anybody's never heard of Max Martin, he's probably got the most number one hit songs in history, more than Michael Jackson and Lennon m and McCartney. But They're all songs written for bands like in Sync, Taylor Swift, The Weekend, you know, bands like this, the more modern pop culture stuff. And so if anybody's I would I would be surprised if anybody's even heard of Max Martin. And there's a series of these people, including one of the ladies that is interviewed for this Tin Pan Alley show. She writes all kinds of music. She may be more well known to your viewership, but she's written songs for Aerosmith. And it was a song that she wrote about her relationship with her father, but Aerosmith was able to use it in a way that it was portrayed it I think as a love song. So yet me see if I can.
Speaker 2: Find that Aerosmith's always about some kind of innuendo for sex, kind of like kissing.
Speaker 7: Well, the whole pop culture this is what we're gonna show is that from the very beginning, it was about the double entendre, the sexual references. You know, if you're talking like fifties rock and roll, bebopa loo bapa, wap bam boom. Even the term rock and roll is meant as a double entendre for sex. Yeap and it's meant to generate, to take us away from our previous moral ethical values, and we see it even more pronounced today in you know, people like Taylor Swift. She writes songs complaining about the relationships she's had with men, yet men write most of her songs up until now. Her latest album she has a good portion of it songwriting credits for. But you'll see that in sync the Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, all of these popular culture UH singers that have been thrown or imposed upon us over the last twenty years are all having their songs written by teams of songwriters. Because I don't know if anybody out there has ever tried to write a song. It's probably the most difficult thing you can do. It's something I've never been able to master. I'm a struggling guitarist and.
Speaker 1: Uh coming from sorry, I'm hearing it clapping again.
Speaker 7: You're hearing Clapton.
Speaker 1: You guys don't hear that.
Speaker 7: I don't hear clapping.
Speaker 2: With stream Yard where every once in a while it starts cheering like there's clapping in the background.
Speaker 1: I hear it. I don't know where it's coming from, but it keeps having.
Speaker 7: From another dimension.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: Wow, it's image three seventy listening to our program right now.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 7: Uh so, tin pan alley. We've all heard that term. But what they're referencing there is this little area in New York of publishing houses. Okay, so you can see that. Mm hm tin pan alley. So I'm just gonna let this roll from here and let them introduce pop culture to you guys. Hopefully everybody's listening. You can hear the sound. If it's a little low, let me know.
Speaker 17: Perhaps no artistic median has acted as a more accurate cultural barometer than the popular song, charting the nation's passions and pastimes with color and immediacy.
Speaker 4: A great song will transcend genre, We'll transcend time, We'll transcend the.
Speaker 1: Artists that first popularized it.
Speaker 18: By that's it.
Speaker 19: On some level, a three minute song can communicate across cultural, social political lines in a way that almost nothing else can. We can't underestimate the importance of these artifacts of our lives.
Speaker 10: Really.
Speaker 11: Memories made up of songs, the songs we knew as kids, the songs we had been our girlfriends of boyfriends.
Speaker 3: They call it the soundtrack of America.
Speaker 17: Nearly every song that became part of that soundtrack, including take Me Out to the Ballgame, was crafted by some of America's most talented composers and lyricists, and between eighteen eighty five and nineteen thirty five they were employed by the publishers of Tin Pan Alley.
Speaker 18: Great stacheray All.
Speaker 17: At the turn of the twentieth century, Americans reveled in newfound comfort, convenience, and prosperity. The automobile and airplane made their debut, and along with the rest of the country, a group of creative businessmen on Tin Pan Alley celebrated their arrival.
Speaker 1: Ohy, with me in my Mamial.
Speaker 20: Mobyle, life will blame, Mine.
Speaker 5: Will be.
Speaker 21: You can go as far as you like with me in My Mary. One of the big selling songs about the turn of the century was a song called Daisy Bell.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows daisy Bell if.
Speaker 21: You call it that, But if you say it's called a bicycle built for two, most people are familiar with it.
Speaker 1: But your love upon of a bicycle belt or two.
Speaker 21: We can't be sure today whether that song sold bicycles or whether those bicycles sold songs. They were so tightly together, but they both went into the millions.
Speaker 3: Everybody wanted a bicycle. Everybody was singing Daisy.
Speaker 13: Bello Street on the set of a bicycle.
Speaker 7: Okay, so that Daisy the Bicycle Built for two is the song that Hal sings Dave when he's when Dave is killing him in two thousand and one Space Odyssey. Now, uh, Daisy is also that the first song ever sang by a computer at Bell Laboratories. Just to give some background on that song, so you can see there's an ominous continuity. It's one of the first songs to create marketing. Really, they're bringing merchandise and songs together, and and the theme hasn't changed. It's still dudes picking up girls in their cars.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Look at that shield on the window.
Speaker 2: There that crest, right, what's that all about?
Speaker 1: That? Let's there's an eagle on the top.
Speaker 2: It looks very much like uh, filmily crest of some other sorts that I've seen before, or maybe uh, I don't know, it looks yeah, some kind of Christian jesuit condent it to me.
Speaker 7: You're talking on the front main window there, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. You know what. Maybe somewhere along the way in the thirty minutes, we've got a better view of.
Speaker 17: That only fifteen years earlier. This thriving music publishing industry didn't exist.
Speaker 22: Before ten Panelle, there really wasn't a popular music business. There were song publishers all over the country, but their main line of business was selling sheet music for piano lessons in church hymnals. They were not terribly interested in popular songs.
Speaker 17: That changed at the end of the nineteenth century went.
Speaker 7: Up so the piano, and I think they say that this in this video was the centerpiece of furniture in a living room, but eventually the television the radio replaced it. So you can see, like traditional wholesome values of singing around a piano and singing hymns totally gets commandeered, like everything else we're familiar with today.
Speaker 2: Bringing the family together versus having them all in their own little individual world, staring.
Speaker 1: At it at a screen right exactly upright.
Speaker 17: Pianos, mass produced and affordably priced, began to appear in American middle class living rooms.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, and that was the center of home entertainment.
Speaker 22: Because before the early twentieth century there were no phonographs, obviously, no radio, no TV. The only way you could have music in your home was to produce it yourself on the piano. So family entertainment consisted of people sitting around the piano singing popular songs.
Speaker 17: Growing demands spurred some New York City entrepreneurs to hire composers and lyricists and start publishing sheet music.
Speaker 21: One thing Tim pinally learned, like all businesses, do something say successful, you copy it. You make your own version as fast as you can. Something shut up in the news, Get a song about it right away. I don't think Lindberg would touched the ground before they were singing Lucky Lindy.
Speaker 22: Little girl picks up the telephone after her mother died and says, Hello, Central, give me Heaven, that's where mommy is.
Speaker 3: That's a newspaper story. Turn that into a song.
Speaker 21: This is what was in the news, This is what people knew about, This is what they want to hear a song about.
Speaker 22: I always like to think of almost like an assembly line composer.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I said, hey, look that guy that was just talking was annoive surprise, surprise that you owned that industry before it became a big thing too.
Speaker 1: Ah right, Yeah, the Abbott.
Speaker 22: Working on a melody a lyricists would be working right beside him on a lyric, the publisher will be looking at over. And when you walked into a department store, the first two things you saw with a candy counter and the sheet music racks, and they were both delectable.
Speaker 17: But sheet music couldn't sell itself. Someone had to play the song. So Tin pan Alley's publishers hired uniquely talented salesman called song pluggers to help them make the sale.
Speaker 19: A song plugger is simply somebody who takes a written song and essentially auditions it in one form or another for potential artists to sing. I started off plugging my own songs, so I know something of walking in humbly with.
Speaker 7: Glenn Ballard is one of those songwriters that has written for a multitude of famous people.
Speaker 19: Hat in hand with a song under my belt saying here, you know, would you like to try this?
Speaker 4: You still go in a room and you know, convincing somebody to do that song.
Speaker 7: Diane Warren is the one that has written songs for Aerosmith.
Speaker 3: Oh aren't you.
Speaker 4: Whether it's Al Jolson or Share, you still have to sell a song. You still have to be passionate about it and convince somebody and say this isn't the right song for you, It's a great, great song for you.
Speaker 14: Come on try it out.
Speaker 17: For the late nineteenth century, the Alley's business methods were cutting edge, but the music was old fashioned. Sentimental ballads, popular since the Revolutionary War were the Alley's Bread and Butter.
Speaker 14: A sentimental ballad was a long, detailed piece of drama. It had to tell a story, and it had to be a story with some detail.
Speaker 21: It couldn't just be I met the girl, I'm in love with her, and I'm going to sing about it. No, I met the girl, I lost the girl, the girl went away, the girl froze in the winter. I found her tombstone six months later. It had to be a complete, melodramatic story.
Speaker 17: After the Ball, Tin Pan Alley's first big hit was a sentimental ballad published in eighteen ninety two. After the Ball was a poignant story of lost love.
Speaker 16: Had this wonderful melody and feeling that after the ball and how.
Speaker 2: You the every just about and maybe every person that they popped up on the screen that wasn't an actual songwriter has been annoy and I just wanted up putting that out. But they have to turn a love story like only in this only in the mind of annoy do they have to make it out to be a death or a tragedy or something horrific and traumatic.
Speaker 1: That's that's what sells. No, that's what you're selling. It's not. That's what sells. Wholesomeness sells too.
Speaker 2: It's what they're choosing to sell and put down pushed on people's floats throats.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and this is what you'll hear even today that you know, the movie industry, the music industry sort of caters to people's tastes and wishes and wants. But we know clearly that that's not the case. Edward Brenees in nineteen twenty twenty ro Ow Propaganda said that it's people that we've never met that form our tastes and tell us what to think. And so yeah, it's it's them infiltrating pop music and then uh, determining what values that they want to promote, and they just happen to choose degenerative ones all the time.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, exactly because there's a rude society and they're trying to destroy morality even though there's allegedly the ones that brought morality to the to the world, of course, you know, right, And so I'm how factor in baby penis sucking and uh child murder into that or or raping a little girl at the flour she's the age of three. I'm not sure how how that factors into their morality, but you know, yeah, you always have continuity.
Speaker 7: Everybody has a friend that steps over the line. All the time. You'll be joking and having fun and one one person always has to step over the line. It seems like these are those people. So the other thing is I just shared on Facebook, uh video of Sarah Silverman on the Tonight Show. Now the Tonight Show used to be Johnny Carson but now it's seth something or other. Used to be Saturday Live Guy. But she's on there talking about how every Christmas song that we listened to today is written by a jew. Yep uh Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: It is dead actually in that.
Speaker 7: Which is which is a disturbing sort of storyline, right, It's implying that your mom in the middle of the night was having some sort of flirtatious affair with Santa Claus or or it's the Dad, right, Okay, yeah, sure, And so all of those songs have replaced ones like Silent Night or Oh come ye all ye faithful, these Christian based Christmas songs. Now, I'm not saying one way or the other. I'm just explaining to you the history and showing this shifting of importance, and it coincides with everything else at the same time. You can see the Tinpanaley Turn of the nineteenth or turn of the twentieth centuries. You can see this degenerative program started even before the creation of Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Right Like, if you're a bakery and people won't want rye, they want wheat, and all you're selling is white bread, and that's all they can get anywhere, eventually buy white bread because that's what's there, right right, So it's not about what people want. You're molding their wants and desires and then you're advertising and making the white bread seem like it's an amazing thing.
Speaker 7: So that was the role that Burnet's pioneered. They call it the Bernesian creation of circumstances, And you can see that it is tightly wound with our materialistic urges. That is what Buddy says at the beginning. And so you can't tell if bikes were sold because of the music or the music sold because of the bicycles. And you see it the same in car commercials today. You'll see a person driving a car down the Pacific Highway and the hair on their arms are standing on end, and it's about how you feel in this vehicle and how you feel when you're driving, and it's accompanied with music that helps to accelerate and to emphasize those feelings so that in the hope that you get in your car or and go buy another one.
Speaker 2: They literally, what I was gonna say, spend so much time manipulating. It's like it's treachery all the time. It's always a deception no matter what way you look at it. You know, advertising marketing is deception, even if you're I mean, it's the it's the method that they go about it, even if it's you know, like an honest person with a business and and a product may tell you all the good things about it, but the the psychological manipulation when it comes to like molding your your wants to have something that you didn't didn't want before.
Speaker 1: That's a whole other thing, you know. And that's that's what they spend their.
Speaker 2: Entire, their entire existence on, just constantly trying to deceive and manipulate and steer and social engineer and condition people all the time. It's constant treachery, it's constant deception. That's and it's entire They're devoted their entire, their entire existence to that very thing.
Speaker 7: Yep. And it's woven now into the fabric of America. When we start talking pop culture, I mean, how many of us that are consider ourselves awake still listen to our favorite bands, right? I I do a lot less of that now, especially the heavier music. I like to go to classical music more so now. It keeps me calm and keeps me focused. It's more creative atmosphere. I immerse myself in with the music that doesn't isn't repetitive. So let's song structure has never changed. It's verse chorus, verse chorus, solo or bridge, and then an outro. And each song is meant to leave you in the exact same place you were when you first started hearing it. Three minutes or four minutes prior to that, m it's it's meant to waste your time, and we're gonna get to uh before the end of the show. I want to show you one of the greatest modern examples of this degenerativeness.
Speaker 2: At least your time, but us and distract you because you know, your your mind plit, you know, paints the pictures. So you're manifesting these thoughts in your head. So it's also it's also occupying space where you may have been thinking about something else. Now you're not anymore. Now you're thinking about this thing that's great, you know. Did you do you mean to take that down?
Speaker 7: Yes? And Michael Jackson talks about how all of these songs are mantras that because it gets stuck in your head. This is you know, this is something that we've normaliz to say. All that song's just stuck in my head. Well, it's it's a it's a mind worm. It's got some ability to stick in there. And when we start saying those same things over and over again, think about going off the rails on the crazy train, Like, how many times have you actually said that in your mind? Myself? I grew up listening to construction rock. So every construction site, if you work there for an eight hour day, you're probably gonna hear Ozzy Osbourne and some of this music, and so it gets stuck in your head, and so you're walking around saying those things that aren't conducive to success in your mind. So if anybody's ever heard of I'm sure you've heard of the band Lit the song yeah my Own Worst Enemy yep. So this is what I want to show, and.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, in the contrast there between what he's singing about and what's happening in the video.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, Okay, Now let's if I can get this up because it is very important to see how they show you all of the fun times. Okay, So now I'm going back to the Hedonic calculus. We talked about Jeremy Bentham being of good utility utilitarianism and being of good utility for the greater good, and so you see in the Hordonic calculus, and this is how our modern world is shaped. That we we when we are calculating our choices in life, we are largely calculating it on the amount of pleasure that we're going to gain or the diminishing of pain. This is hedonic calculus. It comes straight out of Jeremy Bentham's work that we've shown in our work. Okay, so what you see in this video lit my own worst enemy, and I'll full size it here. Do you see it? There is?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, So, and this thing's going so fast.
Speaker 2: I try to click on one and it was four down from the trying to go an oder.
Speaker 1: Yeah it goes.
Speaker 7: So keep in mind here that everything that is negative, right, Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk? I didn't mean to call you that, right? And he talks about all of the things that happened in the middle of the night that he has no memory of, while all you're watching is them having fun, bowling and picking up girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no continuity there for sure.
Speaker 7: So much.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let me see.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean even even that song, hey, whatever the hell it is. Yeah, that's a really depressing, horrible song, but it hung with a with an upbeatness to it, right, yes, yeah, and hundred five thousand does stuff like that on purpose, just to you know, get people.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very layered.
Speaker 7: And I'll tell you this, Daniel, that is a key ingredient to proper songwriting in our modern world is that you have negative lyrics with a positive beat or a positive lyric with a negative beat. This is the contradiction that sells records. This is one of the major aspects of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you you can get right down to the tones as well as being an element as to why it sticks in your head because these tones have been used since they were beating drums at fires around these freaking rituals. You know, there's certain tones that operate the brain and make it a frenzied or you know, you can inspire it to be kind of like taken over by an emotion.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they've perfected it and you're going to experience exactly what you just said. When you hear the opening guitar riff of this song. It's that's what it does. It hooks you. That's why it's called a hookah. Hold on, we forget about.
Speaker 2: So there's something going on with either stream yard or it's the board itself, but it keeps on like it's like listening to a tape that's been worn out. So it goes, it goes. It's sinally like you hear it perfectly fine. Then it'll dip the audio down then I'll come back. I think it stream Yard has its freaking problems.
Speaker 1: I think that might be the biggest issue.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the board or the processing on it, but yeah, you'll hear it like kind of like if you're listening to a worn out tape that you've recorded over songs multiple times and then it's trying to play it after like you know, many years of playing it.
Speaker 1: It kind of has that sound to it.
Speaker 7: Okay, is it worth going forward?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is enough. The polka, Yeah, I did mention that earlier. Yeah, the four thirty two, two four forty is something I replied back with a with a dayne about so we'll probably get into that too.
Speaker 1: And the whole Rockefeller scam there.
Speaker 7: It's a key aspect not just for modern day but any rulers of our world and over the past thousand years. It's frequencies people will, you.
Speaker 1: Know, resonate with it that boom exactly exactly exactly.
Speaker 18: Didn't call you.
Speaker 5: That I can't.
Speaker 18: Play the wind, Jane Wind. It's no surprised me.
Speaker 7: I am in my own sanity because now and then I can't believe it's scabby.
Speaker 18: Soom's going with up this sigh?
Speaker 2: No, He's like it looks like he was strumming an arraga time. I'm like, you're a singer. If you want to to play the fucking you know the thing, if you're gonna looks so lame?
Speaker 18: Does play the wind?
Speaker 4: Can?
Speaker 11: Where does.
Speaker 6: Do go?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 18: Don't care where?
Speaker 16: It's so spely.
Speaker 18: I have my own, said Ko cans Ca.
Speaker 7: Didn't get it.
Speaker 1: They were repeating the court now.
Speaker 2: Either right, yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I'm saying, yeah, we get it. I mean we got the uh, we got the gist of the lyrics and all that.
Speaker 1: So let's see.
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, So give me one second here, So can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk. I didn't mean to call you that. I can't remember what was said or what you threw at me. Please tell me.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 7: I think we've all been there, hopefully not in your thirties and forties and fifties, but in your teen years. This played out for me. I was in a rock band myself from twenty one twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, and we toured all over Western Canada, and this was basically every day for us. We would just drink until we passed out, and we would pick up the pieces in the morning. And I'm pretty sure this is a familiar sort of thing in America and in our Western culture. So please tell me why my car is in the front yard and I'm sleeping with my clothes on. I came in through the window last night and you're gone, So it's it's his girlfriend has left him because of his totally dysfunctional, toxic behavior. Yet he looks at you with these eyebrows that makes you want to fall in love with the kid, and he's aloof and laughing about it all. So it's light. And yet the music itself is so much more powerful than people give it credit for the hook of that guitar riff and then the feel of the song in general. This was one of the biggest songs during this time. It was played everywhere all the time, and still today I'll hear it in between periods in a hockey game or just somewhere out you know it.
Speaker 2: It encourages people, but it also, I guess, justifies the act of that of the people that are already doing it anyway.
Speaker 1: But it's also you know, behavior like, what's the big deal, It's not a big deal.
Speaker 7: Come on it, Hell, come on, he's doing it. And that is really the way it is. It's because you see other people doing it, you do it like this this idea that we go to a bar. It's like you phone up your buddy and you're like, hey, you want to go to the bar and have a beer. You know, we used to do all kinds of other things, but this seems to be the general, uh place that we all centralize and gravitate towards.
Speaker 2: And not a lot of good relationships come out of bars. Right now, they were there for a reason in the first place. Now, normally that wasn't always the case because everybody went there because that's where you found people. But there's an element, there's an element there. It's usually a dysfunctional element, and then you somehow think that it's going to be different once you're in a relationship.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: My cousin famously used to phone me all the time because he valued my opinion and my take on people. So he would meet a girl and the first thing he'd want to do. He's older than me. He would bring his new girlfriend over to have her meet me so that he could find out what I thought of her. And it got to the point where our huge phone me says, hey, cousin, I'm coming over. I got a new girlfriend. I want you to meet her. And I'd say, where did you meet her? Well, I met her at the bar. It's like, okay, I don't need the meter her. That's not where you meet women that you want to be with the rest of your life, or at least you know, it would be a rarity if you did, because they're all intoxicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a lot of reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every once in a while, the nice girl gets dragged out by her her degenerate friend, so her you know, that's happened quite a few times with me, Like yeah, I got the knife one out of the bunch, But there's there's still an element there because she was dragged out, so uh, you know, she's also able to be influenced to be dragged out again while you're in the relationship and do other fucked up shit.
Speaker 1: So it's not good.
Speaker 7: That's a slippery slope, and it's normalized this thing that we do to go out and we get unconscious literally because if once I have a beer, there's I don't sit down and read books. It's almost impossible for me to do that even with one beer, and you know, I would.
Speaker 1: Much shit going out of my head.
Speaker 2: There there was usually, you know, the ambitious side of me, like the like the million projects that I have in the creative aspect of it gets really inflamed. And then also the frustration of none of it going anywhere a lot of times, having the ideas but not any of the way to show people. You know, it's the same thing that like being on social media. It's like so that frustration then sets it and then the next thing, you know, you're throwing shit.
Speaker 1: It went from good to bad.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna go back to this tin pan alley. We'll just keep going down, you know. If there's anything you want to stop and talk about, just let me know.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh look frozen Face.
Speaker 16: People love that and the sentimental but in a very sweet real way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a very nice and sweet way. And then that's the other thing too, the manipulation. Right, the people who are the most degenerate sociopaths with absolutely no connection to human emotions really know how to to you know, recreate that feeling. Even though it's completely insincere with them to emotionally drive view which is crazy because that's again they had to research that because they're not human in the sense of having actual emotions or empathy. But yet they study humans or other humans who have that aspect in trade or they talk to ones that do, and then they just emulate that so that you think it's sincere and honest and it isn't. So then you feel, you know, if you know that you're you feel duped. Yes, Like I just went through this whole emotional experience and it was all fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: Really excuse my language.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And so Theodore Adno a lot of your viewers would know that name. He's sort of been linked to Tavistock and the Beatles and all of these things that I've never been able to confirm. But Theodore aDNA is very important in the creation of our uh pop culture. You know, he talked about pop music being only of like four or five or maybe six different topics. One was, uh, you know, he's talking about sentimentality. This is a key part, so sentimentality of missing home. So you'll you'll hear a lot of songs about coming home, going home, missing.
Speaker 1: Home, Yeah, Milanke, that's all about It's all about the sad, low, low vibration state.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's very very lucky.
Speaker 2: Encouraging because they don't want people to be encouraged because then you'll start looking around and be like, why the heck am I following this crap? Why am I part of this system? You know, they want you to keep on the low levels, focus on your personal problems, so you don't address the bigger ones.
Speaker 7: Right, and so, uh, long Lost Love is another one. And then there's also nonsense songs that we we get and that's another category. But they're all and whether you are talking genres of country music or hip hop or rap or heavy metal thrash metal, they're all basically the same. Uh chassis if you will, to a car, and then you just put a different model car on that chassis. So we're all being influenced by this verse chorus, verse chorus, repetitive thing. But it's all done to suit our personal preferences, whether we come from Arkansas, or we come from New York City or wherever we come from. Inundated with this this degenerative the word what was the word that you used? I can't remember now but it's all meant to mean to keep us from trying to do more in our world. So this is where you start to see that everything is a lie. Everything that is in our world right now works against us to keep us demoralized.
Speaker 1: To keep us easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because even when they're they're expressing a good moral value, they're doing it to manipulate, right.
Speaker 1: They're not doing it to.
Speaker 2: Sympathize or to bring to a better place. No, they're just using that as an emotional steering mechanism. I don't want to call it triggered, but more of a steering mechanism to lead you down the path that they want you to go.
Speaker 7: Yep. And one other thing about that, let my own worst enemy is that you don't see all of the bad stuff happen. It's all implied. That's a famous Hollywood scam. This is how they were able to put degenerative subplots and plot lines into movies without showing people having sex or so that's some more people getting murdered. It was all implied. So you can see it's still going on very strong today. That's one of the most well known songs of the nineties.
Speaker 2: For sure, and that's all you need to do because the mind, when it's engaged in this, is going to create the imagery that assumes happened off screen. So you're already creating it, and it's actually forcing you to participate in that condition manifestation.
Speaker 7: Yes, and it is totally accustomed to you because it's you that is coming up with the phantasms and images in your head. So you totally relate to this. And and so you're going to be probably having memories flood through your mind of when you acted the same way. And you brought this up earlier that because other people are doing it, or because they have popular videos and rock stars and people that we admire and follow and relate with are doing it, that makes it okay for us. And I remember being driven by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you personalize the experience. And then you said to yourself, oh, so I have to be I have to be successful, I have to be famous before I'm allowed to have fun, you know, Like now you know.
Speaker 7: And you'll see that this is what attracts people to bands, is that they relate with the music. They relate with so.
Speaker 2: They think, but when you find out other people are writing the music, crazy because you think that this is the artist's expression. So what are they doing just singing? I mean, because seriously, like why are other people writing their songs? And then so it's not it's a public image. It's the image that they portray and then someone else filling it in. And why would anyone do that? Why would anybody write songs for other people? Because the itself owns you, and you're just you're just the marketing tool. You're just like you're just a talking head, just like the person on TV delivering the news. It's not about your own personal beliefs, it's not about your You're just there to say the words yeah sous, because people will, you know, they like your persona. You're you're just a persona. Now you're not real. So everybody gets all involved in this music and they're like all amped up and they're wearing the shirts. You're getting you're getting corn holed.
Speaker 7: It's happened perfect timing for that Daniel to say all of that, because here's the guy that nobody knows about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and now, Dwayne, let me just ask this question to you real quick, Dwayne, is there something to certain genres maybe kind that use the same chords in every song?
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: Is there something to the manipulation is but Paul Gay asked, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Would say, you know, you can you can basically write or play any popular song with three or four chords.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at Sandberg.
Speaker 7: Yeah, surprise, right, Max Martin Burn Sandberg. Okay, now, yes, there's much to the fourth forty. One thing I want to say about that is that on a guitar, if and I've done this many times, you can read too. Yeah, yeah, you read. You take a little battery powered tuner and you can set your parameter so you can go to A four forty, which is standard tuning, and it's been that way since Rockfeller changed it. Now you can go down to what they call the gods frequency, A four thirty two. But it is less than an eighth of a turn on the guitars on the guitar nut It is such a subtle and slight little move. But I can tell the difference when I play one song when I get wrong and it's and it's four forty, and then I tune it the guitar to the A four thirty two and then play that same song. It's almost indistinguishable.
Speaker 1: But do you get more buzz like it's a looser string, right, so you get more bug when you're plucking. So that's a different sense.
Speaker 7: It's a different tense. It's a different, different feel.
Speaker 2: Because I know when you're hitting the when you're hitting like when the bass, that happens. But you know, more often you'll get that tinmy buzz if you're not, you know, sometimes if it's if the string's too loose.
Speaker 1: But obviously that's also a thing.
Speaker 7: When you look at cimatics, right, the sound being thrown through sand, I'm sure a lot of people see it and it creates patterns.
Speaker 2: Well, that's only the two dimensional that's a three dimensional shape, but they're only two dimensional on the plate.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, that's cool. Yeah, four forty shows you took completely different geometric shape than four thirty two. So there's definitely substance to it. All Throughout history, people have controlled others by changing frequencies of orchestras, of instruments. They've mandated that you can't play certain instruments with you know, the wrong tunings, or you'll get it taken away or worse. I'm not sure what happened in the days of the feudal system, but it was something that they all used.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and oh man, you just said something that I lost it. I was reading.
Speaker 7: Like when when kings take over or new rulers take over an area, they will change the frequencies of the instruments on purpose to sort of promote a different feel within their They're subjugated.
Speaker 2: A little vibration, right, not inspirational, but the negative of that. And oh yeah, I was gonna say doctor Monzo actually when it comes when it comes to the cimatics in the plates, yeah, he'd I think he demonstrated that a couple of times when he was on here too. We've gone over the cymatics a few times. You know, I've familiar with with the sand and stuff like. That's pretty cool looking.
Speaker 7: I would love to see the three dimensional model. I've only ever seen it on the you know, two dimensional flat.
Speaker 1: Plate, right.
Speaker 2: That that's the statement that they make is because it's you know, it's a three dimensional object shape, but which also, funny enough, goes right back to that whole ren Fan star, right because it's really a two dimensional model. Or when you see the the print of the hexagram, it's actually a cube like that type of stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, right, so we can see Carl Martin Sandberg, known professionally as Mac Martin, is a Swedish record producer and songwriter. He rose the prominence in the late nineties with songwriting credits on a string of hit singles like Baby One More Time, I wanted it that way, That's the way it is, in sincts, It's gonna be me. These are all songs that if we heard put them on, they would be so familiar to everybody.
Speaker 1: Hey, I still have he Man figures, Masters and universe I had. My grandmother was really good to me.
Speaker 2: I got all pretty much everything, vehicles to the castles at one time.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then my.
Speaker 2: Stepfather kind of threw a bunch of shit out when we moved and didn't tell me. It didn't give me an option to check and see what I wanted out of it. And then also I was an idiot when I was older and thought I was going to get a better I don't know why I try to sell but eBay kind of my own fault, but I should have never even put it up as an offer. I still have a couple of things, but now I bought the newer one, so silly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I regret not holding on to all kinds of things. I had pretty much all of the Star Wars figures in the seventies hockey cards. I had so many Wayne Gretzky rookie cards it's not even funny. Uh So shake it off by Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Tailor made by the Earth Swift. Yeah, my daughter sings that song and I didn't like that.
Speaker 7: I kissed a Girl and I liked it. Should be the subtitle because that's what she says. Listen to me, roar roon five one more night. So this guy has the primary songwriting credits.
Speaker 1: He's the one that's who wrote that I kissed a Girl and I liked it. Yeah, he's a lot I gave from him, but you.
Speaker 7: Know, right, but he's never mentioned. So he's worked with all kinds. You can see he's worked. Next, he's hip hop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a product of the of the of the of the what do you call it, the record label. So that's part of his job. His job is to make the other guys who don't have any talent look good.
Speaker 7: What he is is what they said in the Tin Pan Alley video of Plugger. He's a song plugger. He's taking these songs and finding the proper. Actually he's he's kind of like this. Why he's so huge is because he is creative. He's writing these songs, but he's also the song plugger. He is looking and writing for specific people. And this is this goes way deeper than most people understand. This crosses all genres. So I invite people to look into the Wrecking Crew in Los Angeles. Almost every single hit song that came out of there, it is people in suit and bow ties that are writing these songs and playing the instruments. It's not actually, you know Nicky six and Tommy Lee from Motley Cruel. Though those guys do play a lot of their own, there is a lot that is done by people you've never met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and some of the.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like Michael Jackson's Thriller is basically written by Toto. You'd think it was a bunch of black artists, and that is happening when they write Thriller with Quincy Jones. But Toto, the Pacerro Brothers, Steve Lucather, you know, uh, these are the guys that are are writing the famous songs and and doing and so Steve Lucather's close friends with Eddie Van Halen. This is when Eddie van Halen does the the solo for beat It, Yeah, and it becomes a total social phenomenon. He didn't where Eddie van Haalen gets put into superstardom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did. He he had an issue with Michael for some reason. They had it falling out. It's the same thing with that same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I know why, Paul McCartney, because because Michael went and bought all the rights to their songs.
Speaker 1: That's why they had falling out.
Speaker 7: But the one and this is a great point too. I'm glad you brought up McCartney because it reminds me that it's all about crossover. So Quincy Jones was all about crossover artists, artists that appealed to one market, like Michael Jackson to the black market, but they wanted him to cross over into the white market. And this is what Thriller did. And so this is another one of the things. You can see all of the music, just like we look at the food industry or the movie industry, all being owned by five or six corporations, they are boiling all music down into world music. So you can see there's key additions throughout history seventies, eighties and into the nineties where they're and the Beatles did this famously where they introduced Eastern Hinduism into their music by introducing a star. This was George Harrison. So it's this move towards world music and the crossover artist was the.
Speaker 1: Key that wasn't just straight to acid doing that. There was a manipulation be.
Speaker 7: The Beatles were deeply manipulated. And some people say by Theodore d'no and this disinterested clinician. I would say there is definitely something to that. I just I've never been able to substantiate or doorno being with the Beatles, I'm not sure if you ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's a straight connection.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Tavistok is just down the road. And when you start hearing some of the stories of how John Lennon wrote songs and Paul McCartney came about songs, you know there's even they are being assisted and aided by others that are you know, song crafters, people with experience and how to do it. And uh so this actually he he incorporates like Shakespearean rules of grammar and and uh communication. So even a song like Britney Spears Baby One More Time actually has some extreme sophistication to it, even though we think it's just a bubblegum pop song that she wrote in the basement or something. No, there is substance to this. It's like the daft punk song.
Speaker 2: You gotta also take into consideration that people that were products of of Disney are being assisted in their careers.
Speaker 1: Yes, have it.
Speaker 2: They have a team, they have they have producers. They just need to get them to sing and queue and the rest of they do.
Speaker 7: Great point, Daniel, because what happens to all of these musketeers They turn into sluts and horrors and and players.
Speaker 1: If they're man, they want to turn your children into Yes, yeah.
Speaker 7: Because then your children go to the bar thinking that they're going to find their husband or wife. So you can see that Breaking Apartment has written or co written twenty seven Billboard Hot one hundred number one singles singles, twenty five of which he has produced and co produced. So he's not just writing, he's producing. And so now you're talking about engineering. And when you get into the engineering, yeah, even when you get into the grunch bands, into the eighties hair bands, uh bands.
Speaker 2: Sound that's a big one because you have all the tones in the bass and all that stuff. That bassis got a darkness to it. It's more that beating of the drum thing like I was talking about Run the Fire.
Speaker 6: Yes, there's that.
Speaker 1: There's that darkness too, makes makes you want to do bad stuff, you know, it's kind of you.
Speaker 7: Know, grunge is all of those bands are influenced by two main ones, Black Sabbath and led Zeppelin. And what is Black Sabbath mostly known for, but the triad down down like a real brutal, imposing, dark D tuned. Okay, all of this music is D tuned, so it's it's a standard guitar is e a d G B E at a four forty, but they take that the thick string the low e and they drop it a full step down to a D and that's where you get that melodic undertone that is imposing. And and you know, bands like Kiss used it, but most famously Black Sabbath, led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, all of those bands started using it. And and so the grunge, Nirvana, Sound Garden, Allis and Chains, they're all using this. I've proven it because I've gone in and learned these songs on guitar and you've had to downtune them to the proper tunings, and so yeah, it's all degenerative. And you'll see great examples in the grunge where it's like positive like we talked about earlier, the lyrics will all be positive, but the music is really demeaning and dark. Like say Hello to Heaven by Temple of the Dog, written by all of the founders of Pearl Jam and Soundgarden was saying goodbye to Anthony Wood from Mother Lovebone just at the beginning of the Seattle Sound coming into prominence. And so that is the music that I really loved. Yet now in my fifties, I'm starting to see that, Yeah, it wasn't necessarily the guys from Soundgarden and Pearl Jam deliberately going out and demoralizing America. No, these were the intelligent creatives these as were Cohurst. You can see that Pearl Jam actually was went after Ticketmaster like Metallica did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also there so freaking ultra liberal when it comes to what they would promote, Like He's had the stupid T shirt on Saturday Night Live with the open coat hanker, which is an abortion symbol.
Speaker 1: It's like he's a piece of piece of shit.
Speaker 2: And then he also helps u Vetter also helped get the West Bemfist three out. You know what I mean that the child murders, the ritual Satanic child murders, regardless if he's told to you, and put his face on it to influence people who are not He's involved.
Speaker 1: He did it, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And Lane Staley and Alison Chains is one of the greatest bands for this and and they are one of my favorite bands of all time. Lane Staley is probably my favorite singer.
Speaker 1: He's just but this again appealing. I was living in Seattle when he died.
Speaker 7: Really yeah, wow, you know that was when I was in a band in the nineties early nineties. When Alison Chains and all this broke, we were in Vancouver trying to make it work too, and so a lot of guys came up to Vancouver from that Seattle sound and I met guys that knew Alison Chains, and you know, it was all a major thing. We all changed how we were dressing, we changed how we were tuning our guitars, we changed everything to be more with this new more popular rendition of rock and roll. So Max Martin so oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So one other thing I was gonna say is, so let's just say you're a band, like you have a George Harrison.
Speaker 1: In your band, that type of thing, like if you if you're like the Beatles and.
Speaker 2: Somebody is writing your your poppy, catchy you know, lyrics or whatever, there's still an element of the musician there. I mean, maybe I don't think people you know, grabbed George's riffs and gave him to him. I think he like, uh and I love you done dun dune do Like. I don't think somebody else did that, you know. But here's the thing that makes me that that also if that's the only thing that they're contributing, though, is the is the what do you call it, the soundtrack to the lyrics that somebody else is produced is producing. And that's not always true either, because they get full songs from these studio bands. You know, Garbage was a freaking corporate band that was doing that for other people, and then they became their own. It's yeah, which and aptly named Garbage.
Speaker 7: But uh, well the drummer was the guy that produced the new Venta album.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So, but I mean, when you're just a freaking singer, and you don't have you don't have any other musical talents.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you besides an image? You're just an image, you know.
Speaker 2: You know when they sing live, lots of times it's lip syncing because they're not good.
Speaker 1: They're just the image they're They're there to dance with scantily clad clothing, you know, and and and and press upon your young children this horrible, degenerated image. And that's all. Like I'm thinking tell a Swifts when I'm saying this, But there is millions of people that do this. You know, they don't even they don't even sing their own shittio. It's very very produced in studio, and studio is not reality, just as anybody who's there been a Green Day concert and they're like, yeah, I wish I bashed my head against the wall instead of listening to them live.
Speaker 7: Right, So what is what is the mantra that's repeated when you think of garbage. I'm only happy when it rains stupid girl, right, these are the two main songs that I.
Speaker 1: Remember Stupid Girl, negative thoughts.
Speaker 7: I'm only happy when.
Speaker 1: It's the only thing they're selling.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so it's a positive forward, aggressive riff, but it's very negative in its connotations and its implications. So I just want to introduce you also to Diane Warrant. She's probably known in some of your viewers more so than Max Martin. Okay, so, uh, Diane Eve Warren. That seems to be her real born name.
Speaker 1: She's part of the Warren Commission.
Speaker 4: Just kidding.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just made a connection to George Martin was the manager for the Beatles or the engineer, and we just went over Max Martin. I don't think there's a connection. There may not be, yeah, right, right, right right? And and then I wonder why was his name? Was Martin in his name? Yes, his middle name is Martin, so that's why. Okay. So Diane Warren I saw her on OPRAH in the nineties and she was talking about how many artists she's written songs for, and they got into a smith I don't want to miss a thing. And this song was written by Diane Warren about her father. But then is actually sung by Aerosmith as a love song or is it? Perhaps?
Speaker 1: But no, I think it's another relationship between Liv Tyler and yes, and uh, what do you call it? Liv Tyler and John Tyler, Bruce Willis in the movie right, because I was a mother died.
Speaker 15: Yes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So you can see where they almost like a vaccine. They can use it over here for this, but they can then cross advertise it for some other symptom. Well, they're doing that here. It was actually written by Diane Warren in memories of her father. But they're like, well, the lyrics were to use it this way as a I guess it works exactly right in this context.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 7: It's just weird that at the same time, Steven Tyler is the lead singer of Aerosmith, while it's his daughter playing the lead role in Armaged. So this is where it just kind of gets a little bit messed up, kind of like brand I is marrying his second cousin just right on the precipice here.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just attractive daughters.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that works, but I've noticed this a lot, like John Voight look at hey, you know Steven Tyler with his freaking frog face, you know, and it's it's like, yeah, it's probably because it's probably because they're banging supermodels.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing that's probably what it is.
Speaker 7: Right, So you can see that she's got all kinds of number one hits, songs that you'd remember, songs that you've heard, and she's one of the more famous ones. But you know, uh, Max Martin, her and this other guy from the Tin Pan Alley are kind of the three main guys that I've three main songwriters that I see that the music industry has been using to then take like there the real intelligent creatives. Except mac Martin has been able to like parlay that into a career as an engineer in the studio, not just a songwriter. So when I was in a band, it was, you know, one of the toughest things to find was somebody that was a good guitar player and could write songs. This is a rarity in our world. This somebody that can write a catchy song and play it back to you is an intelligent creative beyond category in in my estimate, because I realize and I've attempted to try to write songs, and it is difficult to be able to come up with something that you like and enjoy, that resonates with people, that makes sense and serves a purpose. It's difficult, and so you know, these people just are born it because when you're around people like I was that just come up with songs out of the blue, it's incredible.
Speaker 1: To watch just the lyrics you mean, or the.
Speaker 7: I've been around songwriter's.
Speaker 2: Write the poetry pretty quickly. If it's if it's inspired like that, I can do that. But as far as like the you know, how do I want it to sounds, that's someone else's thing.
Speaker 7: Yes, I remember distinctly in the nineties being with a buddy named Aaron who was the lead lead singer, and I would go home after a rehearsal, come back the next day or two days later, and he'd have two more songs written that made me bounce around the room. I was just like, wow, are those ever good? How did you do that? And he's like, I don't know. I just sat here and smoked a cigarette and came up with some stuff. And it's like, do you understand how talented that is. It's it's a really an amazing accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself to do that, because many of us out here are struggling to do what you just amazingly did in twenty four hours. And so those people are the ones that are identified much like in school. Just like the education systems, the filter systems see the ones they call the best and brightest are the ones that regirch, date and repeat the best, and then they put those into managerial positions into society. It's the same thing here. They identify the money to do it.
Speaker 2: They don't want, they don't want anybody with who's free thinking in any position to make decisions. People who need it a manual, a manual or digital manual to go off of directly and have absolutely no discernment or human qualities whatsoever.
Speaker 7: Right, So I don't know what time we got for nine? Yeah, you want to keep going, or you got somewhere.
Speaker 1: To be, Uh, you go ahead for like a I don't know, like ten to fifteen more minutes, and then I got to jump up.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I'm going to just keep playing this tin pan alley because it's important to understand where all of this comes from so that you can relate it back to a time before or even Hollywood.
Speaker 2: And and you know, David Geffen, I gotta get it for something, well for just a moment. So when you put it up on the screen, I'm just gonna put it full screen until it back, so it's not.
Speaker 1: Just an empty chair.
Speaker 7: Floor. Here we go.
Speaker 1: It goes all right, go for it, and you could obviously you'll still be able to be heard if you know you're at the screen.
Speaker 4: You know, I love songs on door. People are always gonna fall in love in two thousand and seven, eighteen ninety.
Speaker 3: I mean, that doesn't change, that doesn't change.
Speaker 1: That's the same girl, You're just.
Speaker 11: Four.
Speaker 17: Tin pan Alley hits sold in the tens of thousands. After the ball sold more than five million copies, and it earned the songs.
Speaker 1: Writer Charles K.
Speaker 17: Harris of Fortune. His office sign became tin pan Alley's mantra songs written to order. Around the turn of the twentieth century, Harris and his competitors moved into a block of undistinguished brownstones on a side street in Lower Manhattan.
Speaker 21: People assumed that there was no tin panel It was just a reference. They didn't realize there was a tinpanelle. There was a place that was the heart of the music business.
Speaker 22: If you can imagine a street where almost all the buildings are music publishing offices, and in those offices were tiny little cubicles, an.
Speaker 21: Upright piano, a cheap one crammed in a room, banging away all day long, different songs.
Speaker 22: Lan Monroe k Rosenfeld was doing a story on this incredible new thriving industry, the popular music business. He was up on West twenty eighth Street listening to this cacophone of tiny piano sounds coming out of the windows and compared it to the clanging of tin pans.
Speaker 14: So it was nickname tinpan Alley. Once it got into the newspaper that way, it stuck.
Speaker 17: Soon Tinpan Alley was credited with popularizing a dynamic new sound, rag time, and it was.
Speaker 10: Very exciting music. It had a great streak sound through it.
Speaker 7: Very much like rock and roll has, at least rock and roll had in the beginning.
Speaker 19: To me, ragtime was the beginning of this huge evolution of American music. It's heavily influenced from a part of the world that I'm from, the American South, with this sort of left hand stride piano technique which one could hear in New Orleans probably in the eighteen sixties and eighteen seventies, and it has a huge African American influence. Is a rhythmic influence that's not available to a lot of Western music up to that point.
Speaker 21: The music itself ragged the notes, which is the expression of rag team came from it took the note and you bent it. You have slung it over here a little bit.
Speaker 3: You came back.
Speaker 21: Rag Time fooled around with music, but it also fooled around with words, and it used all the slang, the latest slang that you can have. It made up words, and people just loved it. You get hello my baby instead of you know, your dearest heart.
Speaker 18: If you refuse me, honey, you lose me.
Speaker 22: Then you just want a little short verse that says I got a telephone and now I'm going to use it too, and go into the course.
Speaker 3: Hello my baby, Hello my honey, Hello my Ragtime gal.
Speaker 7: Send me a kiss by why Okay, So now you can take this is at the turn of the twentieth century. Tinpanale Ragtime that evolves through the Brill Building. Tinpanale actually moves into Upper New York, and we're gonna touch on that in the next ten minutes here before.
Speaker 6: We got to go.
Speaker 7: And leads to sixties music in the Wall of Sound, And what I was gonna say there actually is that we're all familiar with Metallica, in the eighties and nineties and the Black Album. Many Metallica fans point to this is the moment that Metallica has sold out. And this is really what happened, is that Metallica was doing their own thing. They were writing eleven and a half minute songs, twelve minute songs, and they they were corralled. This thrash metal movement of San Francisco included except Slayer, Metallica, and Megadeath. Those were the big four and so you can see that they've all been corralled. Now there you know, Dave Mustaine is still touring with Megadeaths, and Metallica is one of the biggest bands of all time, still touring or just got off of one of their biggest world tours I've ever seen. And what did they do to Metallica? But they titled them with Bob Rock. They sent them to Vancouver to work at Little Mountain Sound and crafted all of their music into three and a half four minute songs. This is where we get Metallica's biggest music ever. And it's the same same record companies, publishing houses that existed during Tinpanaley and the brill building eras that were controlling Metallica, Slayer and these other bands to get them into radio friendly size three and a half minute pop songs, so.
Speaker 22: That the chorus becomes this exuberant, lyrical, very rhythmic expression which sounds fresh and dynamic, like a new century, like a new central.
Speaker 17: Scott Joplin, one of several African American composers on Tinpanelley, became known as the King of Ragtime. He went on to write nearly forty rags. Maple Leaf Rag was his most popular.
Speaker 7: Okay, so I'm gonna stop this video here, but definitely everybody continue to watch this, watch this till the end because it does get into the evolution of this into the later years. But what I want to do here before we got to go is show you where it evolved next. Okay, So after Tinpanale, they move it up into Upper New York, which is what I just stated, and it's centralized in this place called the Brill Building.
Speaker 1: I was big into the hardcore scene in upstate New York. Hardcore punk, uh no, just like thrash metal, Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: And I would say that all of that.
Speaker 1: When it was there, But it wasn't like there was a band called the vultures that I liked. There were.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I worked at McDonald's with most of the crew of the of the band No Way. Yeah, so I went to a lot of concerts, obviously, I went to a lot of concerts back.
Speaker 7: In the day. Right, And so you can see the Brill Building still exists. It's an office building sixteen nineteen Broadway, forty ninth Street. It's actually, oh no it's not. It's quite a ways from the AGS Building, but it is on Broadway, so it's in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Therill Building, Brill. That's that's I know, I know Brill, but oh that was that was for Polka out there, the.
Speaker 7: Rill Society, right, yep.
Speaker 3: Completely.
Speaker 7: It starts with big band era World War two. So we're talking thirties forties. This is coming out of the booming twenties and the ragged that we were listening to, and it starts to evolve into other things. We see Glenn Miller orchestras, Benny Goodman orchestras are now the thing. Rather than just a single entertainer singing one song, you've got an entire orchestra. The Brial Building sound.
Speaker 1: I'd like big band, Big band was good stuff. Yeah, I like it too, like cocaine, cocaine field jazz.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 7: All of those guys were on heroin, felonious Monk, you know, Ray Charles. They were all being totally just like they did to to Jim Morrison in the sixties counterculture and got them all addicted to drugs. You see the same thing happening with all the black artists back in that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Morrison was a product of naval intelligence, sure, dad too. Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, uh mystical uh oh, I just grassrooted myself into the doors. No no, no, that was put together just like something else was in in California at the time.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: So you see who's here, you know, Dion Warwick. You can when you look here, you can start to see the genre of music. Liza Minelli and the key name here being Phil Spector. Yes, okay, so Phil Spector, he's the guy that creates the wall of sound, and he's working in Los Angeles with the Wrecking Crew, this group that I told you about earlier that aren't famous at all, that wear bow ties when they show up, and they're very technical, efficient musicians. They are studio musicians, and Phil Spector uses them works with the Beach Boys because Brian Wilson was one of these intelligent creatives, but they coerce him too, And a lot of the things that actually end up happening to the Beach Boys are because of this degenerative process that they got involved with. You see the Charles Manson starts showing up up and then everything of course that comes out of the sixties counterculture. There's Phil Spector and he's there. Isn't he involved with the murder of Sharon Tate?
Speaker 2: Like he's he's hold on it was it was Keith Moon who ran over his own chauffeur or something like that.
Speaker 1: Then he died. But yes, Bill Spector was on trial for some other type of murder, wasn't he Did he kill somebody too? I thought he was maybe I can't remember now, but more recently when when he looks even more freakish with his blown out haired Right.
Speaker 7: So the most important thing to understand here before we go, and my battery on my computer is actually dying. So I don't know how much longer I got, but I want to make this point that Phil Spector creates the wall of sound. Uh, he's working with all of these studio musicians out of Los Angeles writing all these songs that we love that we think are written by somebody else that aren't. Now that happens. There's there's the Muscle Shoals. So this is where Lynyrd Skynyrd is from. This Muscle Shoals studio does the same thing. R and B and Detroit, they have the same thing as the Wrecking Crew. They're just a bunch of artists that play a certain genre. And so anytime a musician comes in these intelligent creatives that have ideas that are workable and usable, but hasn't completed his thoughts and it hasn't been able to find finishing like to be able to finish his work. This is where they call in these professionals and they'll finish engineering the song. They'll even add lyrics, they'll change the direction of the song or the album entirely. We see that with Soundgarden.
Speaker 1: And then they rob the artist.
Speaker 7: And then this is a great point that in the end the artist is often left with nothing, just like then, nothing has changed. So the final point I also want to make here is that Phil Spectra makes this wall of sound and this turns into you know, live performances The Grateful Dead and als Lee Stanley Ousley or The Bear. He's the sound guy engineer for The Grateful Dead. He's hanging out with the father of Courtney Love, which.
Speaker 2: Strange because she is totally a product of the military intelligence operators.
Speaker 7: Absolutely she is, and and what is what's what happens with hers? Kurt Cobain's murdered and she tries to distroll all the songwriting credits. We see this even with Sound Garden, we see you know, Yoko, Oh no, we see that there are these strange.
Speaker 2: Under that she got all sex over sexed as a young child, and you know, passed around and got into the drugs because her dad was appalled by it when he found out with Courtney.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, at least that's how the story goes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you can see where that all led. And you can see that here he's using a de facto house band they call the Wrecking Crew. So can I click on that, you'll see the Wrecking Crew.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Did you click it already?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't you. Oh yeah, there's it is?
Speaker 7: So yeah? Oh yeah, sweet sweet. So that's it right there. I invite everybody to go and read The Wrecking Crew and look at the music that they wrote, and so here they are. These are people that that steer our tastes, that our thoughts, that we've never met, and famous musicians inside the field of music, but not outside in the in the world of pop culture that we're familiar with and that we engage with. Nobody here is known.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, and that's uh, it's always funny to think that you know, the minstrels behind the music, the musicians doing all the work yep, and all the ideas like a little like a little uh, you know, brain trust, a little a little brainstorming factor, a little you know. It's almost as if the people who actually have all the talent have a shackle underleags, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, because they're they're within a construct of the song verse chorus, verse, chorus. And there's even if you're metallical, like I said earlier, there's no uh, deviating from the plan. If you want to be famous, you have to make the deal with the devil and formulate all of your songs into a systematic, systematized, standardized formula that Theodor Adorno said has to be slightly unnatural, but not so unnatural, that it's uncomfortable. So this is the formula that you hear musicians talk about. Like Chad Kroger from Nickelback. He says, Yeah, I was able to write songs because I figured the formula out. That's it. So wallup sound here, uh again, wall.
Speaker 3: Of sound helps them.
Speaker 2: They promote particular people. So regardless if you got anything right or not, if it's pouring out of every fucking radio station, it's going to become popular.
Speaker 7: Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like it's the exposure that makes make somebody something. Because I can tell you there's a lot of talentless people out there that are multi multi millionaires because they were created, they were promoted, they were showing everywhere, and that's what you know. If that's all you're fed, that's what you eat.
Speaker 7: The crazy thing, Daniel, is that the untalented ones are usually the ones out front and the face of whatever it is. You know, like Katy Perry, she's not talented whatsoever. I've never seen a guitar in her hand. She just sings the songs that and the lyrics that are given to her generally, and she's a pretty face that attracts right this is what it's about. Beauty attracts. This is how they use it. So you can see the mama's and the papas and chaer Jan and Dean, the Fifth Dimension, Frank Sinatra, Nancy Sinatra. These books were made for walking.
Speaker 1: So Clasha over on on FTJ Media helped us out.
Speaker 2: She said, Uh, I think it's maybe it's a yege out of well, Clasha, let's just say it that Phil Spector killed Patricia Clarkson, an actress, right, that was what he did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, and he's I'm sure he's he's somehow zero degrees of separation from the Tate murders, the Manson stuff that was going on, or the what is it, the adventure Land murders. Remember there was under there. Yeah, he may be connected to those. He's he's definitely connected in some way to Laurel Canyon and murders that happened there.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: And because he left, he had to leave America, he went back to Europe for a while. And I'm not sure if Gay.
Speaker 2: You no, I think you're you're not thinking about Phil Spector. You're talking about the director of Rosemary's Baby.
Speaker 7: That was his wife, Kenneth Anger you're talking about.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, uh, the director of Rosemary's Baby. No, no, it's what's his name? Oh my god, I can anything of it? Hold on, I'll tell you in two seconds.
Speaker 7: I thought it was Kenneth Anger. Lana Clarkson right, trials and conviction for the murder of Lanta Clarkson in the two thousands. Now there's something that happened.
Speaker 1: You're Roman, that's it. Yeah, when they did all that shit, he also did ninth Gate with Johnny Depp, which is a very right range movie.
Speaker 7: Okay, so Roman Polanski's filling the exact same role that Phil Spector is. Really right, it's the same thing. They're producing music, they're involved with musicians, they're creating pop culture and very seedy underground for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the tam murders were ritual murder. Obviously.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm pretty sure that she may have been Uh, I don't know. There's some things that point to she didn't actually die and the other people did. There's some things that point to, uh, it was a willful sacrifice. There's all kinds of really weird, uh elements to that story. But I'm pretty I'm pretty positive that Roman Pulanski was involved in it.
Speaker 1: It was quite aware that was gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, So you can see here Specters hanging out with the Beatles on the Let It B album he's producing, John Lennon, George Harrison. You've lost that loving feeling. The Long and Winding Road.
Speaker 2: You know that you've lost that loving feeling. Would been a great erectile dysfunction commercial.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm surprised that they didn't, you know, probably costing much. Right. So the Wall of Sound then, like I said, probably this is where we should end. It moves into the temporary autonomous zone what we call rock concerts. And so I started looking at you know, you see these famous pictures of studios and musicians in studios, and you have the engineers and producers sitting around aboard and they've got the tapes rolling. I started looking at that like a CIA operation more so than you know, an entertainment industry. This is a psychological operation, and it's a mind war. This is how I look now at these pictures that I.
Speaker 6: Used to.
Speaker 1: Intelligence for the most part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what's really messed up, Like there's that Dave McGowan book that's out there and I think a lot of people are pulling that there are these elements out of you know, things that he covered. But the one thing he didn't cover in that book was the element of the cult, right, you know, and not deep enough at least like may have touched on it. But there was a lot of like when if you're going to talk about Crosby, you gotta tell about you know, the uh, the rituals that the that the music producers would do over the the what do you call it, the master copies and stuff like that, you know, in order to put their jiuju on it before they would release it and stuff like that. So obviously they're using tones there, specific tones to capture the mind and bring it on a journey.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And Crosby's a Van Cortland. He's a blue blood, which is a real strange sort of addition to the Laurel Canyon to have a figure that's a blue blood Van Cortland hanging around and to have the influence that he did.
Speaker 1: He was a buddies with with Manson.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: He was an amazing musician.
Speaker 7: Who yeh, And I don't think Crosby was one of these intelligent creatives. He was a possibly a manipulator or an organizer or a bringer together of people. But I've never looked at him and said, wow, what talent. No, it's more so like a guy like Neil Young or whoever was writing those songs, even though I don't appreciate Neil Young either, but you can see that they're coming up with these songs and then they're being coerced into directions.
Speaker 1: And you can see theories match up either, like they just randomly met each other from like, oh, I'm from Canada, I'm from over here, and we all just met a little again and started the band and now we're rich.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, I think I think the story of uh, David Crosby and Neil Young meeting is one of those that they passed each other on Santa Monica Boulevard and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that was in Dave McGowan's book.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, right. So you know, there's a lot to be left, a lot left to be uh searched out there, and uh, you know, the music industry for sure isn't what I grew up thinking it was. I loved it so much that I actually started practicing drums and guitar got into a band started playing all of those songs. We were a cover band. We never were able to write our own music, you know, through that era. But yeah, it's a it's an incredible thing to realize that this, even the pop music industry, is meant to demoralize you. So I think twice before you start listening to all of this stuff. I'm not a what do you call it pious? I'm not saying stay away from all things, right, but because I still participate in music, and I'll still crank a song when I hear it because it makes me feel good. But we also must be aware of what that is in reality and where it comes from and who created and why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's certain music Like I stopped doing this at the gym, but for the longest time, I would listen to music I needed it to get like really, you know, put the extra.
Speaker 1: Effort in it. I don't. I don't really need to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: But I used to have the ear budget all the time, or the headphones back in the day. Yeah, and yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: System of a down. Who was one of them? It's static X you know anything fast?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Yes, No, I'm ready even listen to Nirvana when I was you know, some of their songs are pretty kick ass.
Speaker 7: Yeah. System of a Down too works with Rick Rubin. You know. Rick Rubin's another guy that's super key to understanding because he's working with the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He's the guy that popular Ronnie Cash. He does some crossover with the song Hurt, but he goes all the way back.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know. He brings Aerosmith and Run DMC together Walk this Way, So he's a crossover artist as well. He's very popular today he does. He's got his own podcast. And when Rick Rubin talk about those days with the Red Hot Chili Peppers or his work, you start to see that they admit a lot of these things. They just aren't completely aware of what purpose some of these things are.
Speaker 2: Rick Rubin was part of getting what do you call it, Jeff jam Well Danzig, Right, Yeah, he met Glenn and then Moldo came out, you know, right. I think there was a resurrected song too. I think that was like one of the one of the It may have been pulled over from from the Misfits Misfit Days, or maybe not put on the album, but then re introduced or whatever for some reason. I think it was a shelved song or something like that if I remember correctly.
Speaker 7: Here is a small piece of interesting Rubinstein.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 7: Trivia is that Jan so Let the web designer for Bulletproof pub dot com. He lives in New Jersey. He lives really close to the rehearsal studio of the Misfits, and he knows those guys very personally, and they are He tells me about him going over there in the conversations that he's had with those guys and they see everything that's going on in the world today too.
Speaker 1: Is that you're Doug.
Speaker 7: Yeah, slapping her ears. She's a German short hair pointer, so she's trying to get my attention right now. Yeah, she's got to go peace, So she's probably a good time for me to get out of here. But I'm glad to be here, Daniel. I'm glad that you went on with your show today and I was able to get in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, thanks for coming on, even though you're a guy down. Hopefully you're not out.
Speaker 7: No, No, I am actually on the recovery. It seems to be getting better. So in the next couple of days, I hope to be back at the farm finishing the construction that we have there, and then as soon as we're done that, I'm going to give an update as to what our farmer's status is. I don't even think you know, I haven't even told you, so I want everybody. It's very exciting what's going on. We've found new land and all of these things. But I am actually expressing my free will openly right now creating my environment. We've bought a bunch of framing material. I'm creating a shed slash seed starter slash cabin, slash store front. Uh, it's multipurpose, and so you know, we're gorilla gardeners. We can be anywhere and set up within a few days and be growing food, and so we're trying to be as compact as possible. We're now able to put everything we own onto a flat deck truck and get it out of there within you know, twenty four hours, just in case when shit hits the fan. So we've got a lot of very interesting, very positive information coming, and so I look forward to sharing that with all of you guys, and to everybody that's been sitting watching and listening, thank you.
Speaker 1: Cool man as a side project heirloom seeds on a website.
Speaker 7: You know you're talking about me, Yeah, offering heirloom seeds. Yeah, that's not a bad idea. It's something that I have had thoughts of.
Speaker 1: We do want to, especially hot peppers, because then I buy them.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, that's cool. You don't grow your own, eh.
Speaker 1: I don't have the room.
Speaker 2: I don't have, and I don't have the climate really. I mean it's super dry and super windy, and we have multiple horn what they call the hornworms, the ones that freaking you know, the moths drop the seeds on and the next day you have twigs where you once had a nice.
Speaker 1: Great green bush.
Speaker 2: We know about them, these ship little things that look like little grenades, because.
Speaker 7: It's that's how you know that they're around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: You'll be picking your tomatoes and you'll be like, oh, there's hornworm here, and then you have to look really more deep too.
Speaker 1: It's it's like, I don't even know where they come from. But the ape it's just like swarm everything.
Speaker 7: It's a little white if it's come from a stressed out plant. So if it's it's stressed out because it doesn't have enough water. It's not enough light. That's what attracts.
Speaker 1: Aphis interesting.
Speaker 7: And you can get beneficials and I'm sure you can in your area that take care of white fly. You just have to buy them at the right time of the year. And they come in a little box and you just open the ball and they will hatch themselves and fly out their little tiny wasps that you can barely see both the size of a white fire or naphid, but you'll see once you release those, in about a week, all of your aphed and white fly will be taken care of. Because this beneficial insect goes in kills the white fly and lays its eggs inside.
Speaker 2: That's there's another wasp that does that, the cocker roach, And while it's still dying, while still alive like the other things like eating the eggs, hatch and they start eating the freakin roatrium in the inside.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: They just go nasty on these white fly and and us farmers appreciate that. So we'll sit there and we'll cheer them on, like you lay those eggs right in there.
Speaker 1: Baby, beneficial of parasites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love it, Nick Cage, I have stories he rolled up with JP two brand fit.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means, but that sounds funny. Okay, all right man, thank you so much better and we will talk to you next week.
Speaker 7: Sure, thanks everybody, allguys dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a big list of all the information that he goes over. Lots of blog posts, lots of information to read there, and also links to a lot of the Struc's been on.
Speaker 1: I think pretty much all of them.
Speaker 7: Pretty much all of them except for the last month or so. I'll get those up there for everybody. Yeah, bulletproofpub dot com and the history of propaganda on YouTube. You can find me in some short little documentary films that further threshout progressivism, progress progresses, war pieces, stagnation, making these points that preparedness, efficiency, and trust. The science is whole cloth born out of progressivism of nineteen twelve, the turn of the twentieth century. We've gone through a lot of that, so your viewers are familiar with. But yeah, the historypropaganda bulletproofpub dot com. Go check those out, subscribe, leave comments, share and find me.
Speaker 1: I'm just here. What I said, I told people to do the same here, you know, subscribe.
Speaker 7: Sure ballusters for sure, very important show. Guys. Not many people are.
Speaker 1: His battery is down. That was perfect timing. It's just at the end. He's lasted as long as this did, and that's that. But let me do this. I'm leaving this box open just in case he's able too come back, but I don't think he will be able to, and that will be pretty much it. Just do this one last time here, Let's get it FDJ real quick and yes, cool, Clasha, thank you God, I got it right. I always say, misrepresent So scrolling down here, we've got at the bottom family channel YouTube. Okay, I said that at this at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Cool, two more people out of two thousand, Well, I'm sorry, out of four four and forty, you know, that's that's we're getting.
Speaker 1: We're getting there. But let's put a little love on this channel. Right, it's my daughter and my channel. This is me and in all the dad moments. You don't have to ever look at it again.
Speaker 2: Don't put on the notifications if you don't want to, but at least, you know, at the very least, just hit a subscribe on there so other people can see it more. Yeah, all right, cool, that'd be awesome. And there's also shorts. Don't forget about the shorts.
Speaker 1: The shorts. Anybody's got shorts.
Speaker 2: It's weird because every one of the ones that have my daughter in it, and I notice is on TikTok too, there's except for this one. This one on TikTok has like two thousand views. And I don't really mess with TikTok because it focks with me all the time. But here it's three. You know, nothing is consistent and makes any sense, but all the ones that have my daughter in it, they're always low. And then look this stupid one right here with the tricep thing. Five seventy, this one up here four or eleven, and it's like there's there's fourteens of subscribers in you that gets that many views because of the shorts. But when it comes to children they have they do some kind of filtering thing with that. It's weird, very weird. This one's six't eighteen. But I'm also the one talking in it, so it's I don't know if you can qualify that, but anyhow, yes, please, let's let's get this up to one thousand subscribers. Yeah, that way, it's see, it's not being monetized or anything like that. But it's going to be a good place for us to expand some of the ideas that I have for you know, off topic content and especially like I'm going to I have all kinds of go pro videos of my daughter and myself, and that's going to be the collection area for all this our little picture album. In addition to probably you know, I have a link set on there for our website too for the hot Sauce, So that helps too. Already there you go, but also you know all those other links that make the show go round. And thank you to I think this Bushmaster, now I know, and thank you for letting me know what that sound was. It's when somebody donates to the FTJ. I didn't know that's what that clapping was, but now I know. Thank you for letting me know.
Speaker 1: Trying to figure that out the other day too, it happened like what is that? Why is that happening?
Speaker 2: Money Tree Publishing ball v a a l for ten percent off lots of holiday items there for people on your list that you already have like minded, you know, and you can show that, share them, share stuff with them, do Europa series.
Speaker 1: That's a no brainer. The help help Helstorm book another no brainer. You can get a copy that signed, which would make it even more of like a you know, Christmas gift idea. And then you know, there's a simper fry lc dot com where you get my book as well as creating and and the Hot Sauce. And then if you want to get to doctor Glaydon, you can just click this and then use that code. It goes right to the affiliate link. This one you don't need a code for anymore.
Speaker 2: It's already fifteen percent off as soon as he clicked Doctor Manzo and then azure. Well if you want the whole food vitamin selpmates that he designed, and BB five's for five percent, and then there's the try blue and you just click that and it should give you a little box that you also hit a button and it copies automatically for the code for checkout for seventeen percent off. There all those things, all those things, alrighty, alrighty, and these SA sauces. Anybody has any questions about them, anything about him, let me know. All right, cool, we're out the most part and you guys have a wonderful day. Thank you for being here. It turned out to be fun. I'm glad he got in and I'm glad I shared that. Now you understand why I said. It was relative to what he was talking about when I shared that clip about Coca Cola in Santa and how our minds are manipulated, our conditions are social engineering to accept certain things and then have that. Then we identify with it, right, like Christmas is ours. You know, it's like it was created by a marketing team. For the most part, at least, the key aspects of it were right, all right, But
Speaker 1: There's my hand