Speaker 1: We had an end here, so it's not real soon. Last step, I'm don to the feeling.
Speaker 2: Of them that so the stells by the corner a step, I got daddy out killing in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: And never come to tiny.
Speaker 2: I don't have the thoughts the bad and have a time waiting.
Speaker 1: For the one.
Speaker 2: But the first one, Dunn why so ships.
Speaker 1: Coming and step.
Speaker 2: Veras was a riding So then.
Speaker 1: Come to.
Speaker 2: Stop down from you and I mean it's going Danny out wild.
Speaker 3: That's a vote in the sails until the rowdy.
Speaker 2: Out a sas clay bot at my man in time, then I final go back.
Speaker 1: And throwing me and dine you man, listen here is calling it real soon.
Speaker 4: I'm really listen here.
Speaker 1: It's just telling you.
Speaker 2: It's about side day that I mean it's going Danny out Wow. That's a vote on the sails, crowdy out the man, the sakes Clay.
Speaker 1: I thought that my man inside.
Speaker 2: And a final go back and throw me and and I'm quiet.
Speaker 1: Hello. So that was what kept me up until four o'clock in the morning making that, oh man, as soon as I figure out what the bugs are on the new computer that I built. Thanks to all of you out there who were able to help out and getting all the parts. That was awesome and it's quite an experience and I felt very accomplished after putting together my first computer. You know. It was really nice and I got it all done right, updated the bios right, and then Windows fuck up. Yeah, and then the trick on Windows didn't work. So apparently I will be paid for it at some point because they don't let you get rid of the screen, Like if you're just typing or watching a video, it's just going to shut off the screen at it. Like I said, it has a timer, and you don't get to change the personalize that until after you've paid for it, so you'd have to like keep on shaking your mouth or whatever. You know. Kind of lame anyhow. So there's that, and we are live. It is October, yeah, October.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is December eleventh, twenty twenty four, and it is four o'clock in the afternoon my time. Yeah. Like I said, I was up way late, and I daughter stayed home today, so she was in here playing in the road blocks and hanging out with my and all that, so I just let it be. She had a choir performance last night, or like the whole school, like the each class had a and they did hey, what's up thresher No no, no, no, no no no. So yeah, so we were we were out there for quite a while and it was fun and got some go prove that too. But she sang and then they all went up at the very end like all of the classes, and then did two more songs. And she's also in a special choir that she was handpicked for and she goes to like old people's homes and stuff like that and sings to them. It's pretty cool. I think they were. I think the news picked them up one of the places they went to last week, so that she was on local local news. All right, So there we are. We are going to be looking at a lot of interesting things today. I have lots of tabs open for us, and we're going to just get right into it because I have because I got up late. I got tons of stuff that I have to catch up on. But let's let's do it this way so I can just jump around without having to keep on putting up new present screens. Oh and I might have to also change my mic. I just remember that I gotta take the put the echo cancelation back on. I took it off for the video, thinking that maybe that'll help it from lowering it on me. It's suppressing the audio, so that sounds like a worn out cassette tape. So I'm trying to figure out what's doing that, because it's not my board. I don't think I don't think it's the the processing on the board. I think it's stream yard. The echo cancelation back on, just to see. I don't want to screw up anything else. All right, we're back from business. Let's go take a look at this. This is the New York Post. Squirrel Squirrel, squirrels, girl, boy gets hot. Checks helps when you're rich. Let's see in Italian helps him your Italianlet's like that. Luigi Mangione's family breaks silence after Brian Thompson murdered charge as it it's revealed he spiraled after traumatic surgery. First of all, what I wrote in my telegram group is the parents failed totally, completely and utterly. Family isn't supposed to say jack shit about anything to anybody in the derogatory about their children ever. Family, it doesn't matter who in the family, especially fucking Italian should know this better than anybody else. It's none of your goddamn business. It's I don't remember, and it's shut the fuck up. That's that's your response. It's not telling a goddamn story trying to plead with demons. You know, this ridiculous, stupid, stupid idea. Let's play this. There gonna be in the audio in comparison to that one picture where's all like abbed out and fucking stacked. Yeah, listen walking that's a blessing and the way it's off. Yeah, and someone who doesn't know how to hold onto their own something, that was the thing. That's the end of that wonderful really you know video, Okay, great? The family Luigi Maggionne, the IVY League IVY League graduate Rich charged we had the murder of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson said they were devastated by his arrest, but they just just assumed that that was true, that everything that they that was assumed was accurate, and then they just went on to babble about a story about how it you know, it's like twenty six year old ed gunman spiraled after undergoing traumatic back surgery. Our family is shocked, and devastated by Luigi's arrest, The family said in the statement shared by his cousin Nino.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thanks Nino, coming out of the.
Speaker 1: Fucking would work to be a ditch and talk to the police so you can get a little bit of fame for yourself, your faggot. A Republican Baltimore County delegate late Monday, we offer our prayers to the family of Brian Thompson. Why why, why would you do that? He doesn't deserve him. There's they cannot comment on news reports guarding the accused killer who was arrested in Pennsylvany. Well, at least some of them had with all to say that, but they found one cousin. They dug up the family to find the one freaking degenerate to say something about it. We only know we have read in the media. The family said, smart, okay, finally good. So there's a picture of his spine and there's the pins and freaking plates they put in there and watched his surgery. They said he couldn't be physically intimate with anyone. Why would the former landlord know about that? I guess he just talks a lot, right. This must have been prior to this theory because he lost a lot of weight, probably because he can't lift anything either. You know, this is probably prior to the to the problem. And then now he's all thinned out. All right, So there's that. But let's let's couple with this right here. As soon as I get to the right one, there you go. So, well, let's this guy talk. I don't know how accurate this guy's statements are, but let's just hear it.
Speaker 4: Act of violence in the big Apple for people to look at the big fraud that was going on with the cold blooded.
Speaker 1: What just happened there? What the hell? Okay, I wasn't trying to do that. If that you're allowed to do that, Okay, my bad. Hold on, we'll go back back.
Speaker 4: I need healthcare. The scope and level of fraud at United Healthcare makes Enron look like a bunch of frat boys playing monopoly during spring break. According to The New York Times, last.
Speaker 1: I can't stay the way this guy's like all dramatically. It's like you're not on radio so people can see your stupid ass faces when you're doing those stupid, stupid voice you know, it's like for mayor, mayor it's like, get off the cadence and just fucking talk like a human fall.
Speaker 4: The majority staff of a Senate panel released a skating report of insurer's refusal to pay for care for older people who have suffered falls or strokes, and in that report, United Healthcare in particular was cited for a surge in denials for what is called post acute care under United system of prior authorization. The report found the denial rate for post acute care increased to twenty two point seven percent in twenty twenty two from ten point nine percent in twenty twenty. And then here's a striking little coincidence. According to The Times, CEO Brian Thompson had been chief executive of the insurance division since twenty twenty one, overseeing a period of substantial profits. The division reported two hundred and eighty one billion dollars in revenues last year. So, in other words, Brian Thompson climbed the latter success at United Healthcare by institutionalizing a rising rate of denial of coverage. So people did not get the coverage or medical care they needed, but at least United Healthcare made a ton of money. Here is just one example of the millions of dollars that can be at stake in the denial of coverage of just one person.
Speaker 6: He states that it's not medically necessary treatment. That was an internal phone call between two United Healthcare workers. They're laughing about denying someone's insurance claim. We're Republica, a nonprofit newsroom, and we investigated. The person they're laughing about is crispiic Non. He was in college when he was diagnosed with alternative colitis, a chronic autoimmune disease.
Speaker 1: Doctor Manzo could have helped him with that. People keep going to these fucking witch doctors. I'm going to tell you this right now. Sorcery coming out of the witch's cauldron is modernized as allopathic medicine. You're still taking the same poisons and potions and the concoctions. That's the same exact stuff. They just put a more modern look to it so that more people would succumb to this, trusting them and just go ahead and take all the fucking poisons that they're being handed.
Speaker 6: Took him a really long time to find meds that put his disease into remission, but when he finally did, United flagged Chris's case is a high dollar account. Ultimately, United said it wouldn't pay for his medicine because it was not medically necessary.
Speaker 7: When I started that treatment, I think I had literally failed every other aw sort of colitis medication, so it would almost seem that it was the very definition automatically necessary, and then nothing else had worked.
Speaker 6: When United turned on Chris's claim, his medical bills are running nearly two million dollars a year. So Chris did something few people ever do. He sued, he was able to get his claim file and question United representatives under oath.
Speaker 1: He was shocked by what he learned.
Speaker 6: Like that a United doctor had literally cut and pasted denial language from a nurse's notes.
Speaker 8: Oh that's under Uran recommendation, and I usually copied that and pasted if I agree.
Speaker 6: That doctor said he's done over ten thousand denials for United, and he didn't usually look at the medical records, he just signed his name. Chris's records revealed another United doctor who actually agreed with Pris's physician was ignored. United had paid for that doctor's opinion, but when the company didn't like what it saw, it buried that report.
Speaker 7: It's hard to feel that they're really worried about your safety when their emails that are celebrating the fact that your treatment was denied.
Speaker 6: In the end, Chris's medications were paid for by insurance.
Speaker 4: Denial of coverage is not even the real scandal here. It turns out that Brian Thompson and United Healthcare were being investigated by the Biden Department of just for violating anti trust laws. And yeah, that's something that's going to go out the window once the Trump administration takes over, there will be no more anti trust. But Biden's Justice Department was committed to anti trust enforcement, and so they went after United Healthcare and others.
Speaker 1: So did you just say something positive about the Biden administration. Let's not let that slip by fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: Completely separate from the Senate investigations into denial of care. The Justice Department was investigating United Healthcare for breaking the law, and of course, when it comes to multi billion dollar corporations, the investigation itself led to more fraud. It turns out that United Healthcare was being sued for not disclosing the investigation to its very own investors. They did not find out about the investigation, and until the media reported on it, and by then it was too late. Investors lost millions of dollars. And still that's not the end of the story, because what was CEO Brian Thompson doing while covering up the investigation to his own investors? That's right, He and others in corporate leadership were selling all their shares. So Brian Thompson made millions of dollars selling his corporate stock. So yep, while other people are losing their money, Brian Thompson was actually making millions. But here's the thing, Brian Thompson is not just a bad apple. Go and google the term. Senate investigates health insurance companies and do you know what's going to come up? Not United Healthcare but instead Steward Healthcare and how their leadership team and investors made millions of dollars before bankrupting the company and leaving Massachusetts with empty hospitals and no one to provide care for certain communities. For profit healthcare is fundamentally unable to conduct itself without committing fraud.
Speaker 1: And this is where you have to interject this because what is he making an argument for this guy? This is Marla y'all, Hey, y'all, I guess that's what that's supposed to be. But maybe that's just an inconvenient last name. I don't know, it says. This guy makes a lot of false statements, lots of conjecture and opinions versus facts. If you think private run healthcare is bad, you should see how much worse it is when government controls everything. And there you have it.
Speaker 4: One way or the other. Yeah, which is why Medicare pays two cents on the dollar for administrative cost, while for profit insurance companies pay twenty cents on the dollar. Right now, the New York Times is breaking the story that bullet casings discovered at the site of yesterday's shootings appear to have the word words delay and deny etched on them. That is going to make it look like the shooter.
Speaker 1: There is more than just that.
Speaker 4: There's a lone gunman bent on revenge. But if you were a high power investor with a complete lack of ethics and got screwed over by Brian Thompson and United Healthcare, leaving behind fake clues like that would be the best way to throw an investigation off track. But the bigger question here is not who shot Brian Thompson, it's why does the US government allow these for profit healthcare companies to get away with murder?
Speaker 1: So you can see the poison pills and all that. Hopefully, all right, good for you, all right, I'm gonna go ahead and just give it to this because I don't care. All right, here to that trash. Okay, so you saw the poison pills that are leased in that and what they're actually trying to do steered there. They're trying to turn this into an argument for Hey, there's so much corruption, we have to make the government take care of it because I don't fix things. They're not corupt at all. But anyway, moving on, now, this is going to tie into what we're going to talk about today, But maybe I should start by just reading what I was going to here. Oh, this is kind of funny they're talking about. It says who had Iranian drones over New Jersey on the bingo card? Yeah, and it says So this makes the question was this the intention all along? I don't believe they are Iranian? Or was this a pivot because the fake alien invasion narrative is failing to gain traction like the hysteria from COVID And then that says, and they told us the drones were from an Iranian mother ship. I don't like John Cena, John China Sena at all of it. And then they said they were reported to have been flying over a water reservoir.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I commented on one post that they were probably adding nutrients to it. Yeah, so I got to with the ovase, we're adding nutrients to the water and the wells and uh, you know, yeah, you know what I'm talking. You know what I'm talking, And this bullshit is happening locally. First human cases of bird flu confirmed. You can't confirm something that doesn't exist with especially with a test that doesn't test for anything that makes any sense. Hey, look, we decided that these proteins are this thing that the one doesn't exist. Hey look, you tested positive because those proteins were in were being picked up. Doesn't say that that has anything to do with this thing that that doesn't exist. But those proteins exist, So therefore you have this flu that doesn't make any fucking sense, and shut up, bullshit. Testing has begun. And then somebody said, uh, I was referring to the Nagamani book, And I said, they were asking, you know, the Nagamadi and if I'd write or whatever, and I said, I live it. So the personal relationship of Churchill's religious unless direct connection with God without man's filters, the nosis pneumatic individual experiments. There's plenty of tainted elements in those writings as well, but you don't need them if you're listening to that which is always trying to guide you. I said. Nosis is taking the training wheels off from the writings and refining the refinement, reducing it to a greater purity. There's an awful lot of highlcks out there, basically human blocks of wood.
Speaker 3: Bitshu is basically a barn to store that wood.
Speaker 1: No offense to people out there that are real, because I've caught a couple of those. Two.
Speaker 3: We gave him a spark and he smothered it, and shit.
Speaker 1: Says. Psychic or mid paths have the potent to become either an extinguished flame a highlik, or they can nurture the spark to a fire and become a numa. Most begin in the midpath. Some start off as highles isn't that nice? And some become highlex because of vaccinations, but most begin in the mid path with a series of choices that will determine the outcome. That is why social control is so important to these Edenites. They want to fill their barns with wood and have plenty on hand for their burnt offerings. I got accused of being a a UK guy, be another misguided religious channel, all in the same comment by a low comprehension, arrogant Highlik on bits. Shoot, they looked at my name, misunderstood it. Have no idea what I discussed or how much of what I say causes Christians that have meltdowns and after thirty seconds of a video think they have me all figured out and their state and then and then state their judgment. Highlik proved me wrong. And that's where we left it. So now that will make more sense going into what I'm about to show you now, which I think episodes. Yeah, what good?
Speaker 3: Hey, it's just hey, man man cope from gnosticism.
Speaker 8: You didn't realize that this false dialectic is two thousand years old. I'll show you. Let's take a look at the Knakamati Library. For those who haven't heard of them, The Knagamati Library is a selection of surviving Gnostic books from about.
Speaker 1: Two thousand First of all, they didn't call themselves gnostics. So again, if you're gonna be to be tending that you are one of those things, don't use to the uh polemic words that they use to disgrace you and put you down. And nobody ever called themselves a Sethian, nobody ever called themselves a Valentinia, and no one ever called themselves a fucking gnostic. Which basically, even though noses sounds similar, it's like calling somebody I know it all, it's a derogatory term. It would buk around like that, just like nobody would call themselves a Nazi because that's a derogatory term. But moving on, and remember what I said about you know, you can use this as training wheels to understand the concepts, but that should just only reinforce what's already been happening inside of you and you hearing and knowing and you know, having that sense of Hey, is that normal to feel like you have guidance if you choose to listen to it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it is okay.
Speaker 1: They I don't need the book anymore, so it's all I needed to know, thanks a.
Speaker 8: Thousand years ago. And in this instance, I'll be reading the book called the Tripartite tractap. According to this book, the Gnostics believe that there were three types of people, and they were divided by their spiritual ability. So let's read about the first two. For each of the two orders he named by a name. Those who belong to the remembrance and to the likeness are called the right, the psychic, the fires, and the middles. But those who belong to the presumptuous thought and to the imitation are called the left pilot darknesses.
Speaker 1: And the last the wood, the wood that's not caught, the one without the spark, without the smoke. They're the wood. They're as dense as a piece of goddamn wood as well. Good luck, good luck with that damp Would.
Speaker 8: I believe these same tropes are being reused by the occultists who run your society. There is no reason why the terminology that's been given to you all to differentiate yourselves politically should match up with this terminology from two thousand years ago. But there it is. I think someone's having a bit of a laugh at your expense of defining who they're using, as they're useful idiots, and they also have society under a spell that it doesn't recognize or understand gnosticism. What you had were three types of people, pylocks that were basically human robots and were referred to as the left. As we've seen in the last few years, these are the masses of humanity that can very easily become an Asian snow. They exist everywhere, and they only exist to appoint the system. Psychics, who were referred to as the right. These people had a bit of divine spark and could be woken up, but sadly, they can also be very easily diverted until they forget themselves, forget their path, and become just another.
Speaker 9: Highlo And finally, pneumatics those who had achieved nosis a first hand rapport with the divine within this lifetime, or who had chosen to come back to reincarnate to help raise others up and teach them like the Eastern concept of the Bodhisatva. The differentiation between the highlys and the psychics, the left and the Right, was in whether or not they could wake up enough to realize that they were trapped in this matter prison and try to escape.
Speaker 8: The Hils had no chance of it whatsoever. They were purely materialistic, animalistic, people the.
Speaker 3: O evase, if you must know, just as they are these days.
Speaker 8: Over the last years, so many of you have shared your stories with me and have pleaded with me about why some people around you just don't seem to be able to wake up. The point of this video is to let you know that you're not crazy. You are surrounded by people who look, walk, talk, and act like you do, but who cannot wake up, and this is a pattern that we have recognized in them for thousands of years. This video also comes as a warning things are about to get very uncomfortable in the world, and the hilex will be used as mouthpieces to keep you distracted. Hils have no idea.
Speaker 1: Hear that out there? YouTube comitors, bitch you commentitors. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 8: Internal dialogue because they have no connection to source. Their tool to validate themselves is endless debate. How many of you have tried to talk about very important issues and facts with people around you lately, only to be deliberately misunderstood, misrepresented, misheard, and dismissed. That is the warfare tactic of the highlick. They cannot defeat your true truth, They can only wear you down. In coming weeks and months. It's going to be very important for you to listen to your inner voice, your inner analysis of what is true, and not be taken in by the endless tricks of the high looks around you. Stand strong and you'll get through it.
Speaker 1: M M, there you go, There you go. That was that. Now I got a couple more things here. So this is pretty interesting because this is a conversation. I'm not going to play the audio because there's some things that we are you know, but there's this you know, this is, this is this is what do you call it? Nick Nicodemus. So he and I talk a lot about stuff that we go over on the show and things like that, and he's got a lot of insights, a lot of good doc con well, you know, understanding, deciphering and all that stuff. Like I said, doc, connecting is still falling aline, right, So you're not really you're not seeing the whole picture. If you're just going across like Tron, you gotta step back and I want to see the full picture, right. So connecting the dots is one thing that keeps you, keeps you on the maze, keeps you in the trail, keeps you in the labyrinth, right. I don't like that the idea of calling it duck connecting, because you're just bouncing. You're like a pink, You're like a pinball at that point, bling blinge boing, you know, no step back from it and look down. So anyway reminds me of he says. Also, if you remember when it really popped off, it was Aubercalia and had lots of sort It had all sorts of wolf symbolism all over it. So what we're discussing here is this ancient three thousand, five hundred BC Colt, the Wolf Colt, the wolf in serpent Totems of the Moon and Saturn Colt. The Edenites in Eden, Eden was in a playground for fucking wonderful things to happen. It was a den of witches, sorcerers and weirds. Okay, and this is what is discussed in the British Eda. And these people as far back as then, all way up to now, they have their cauldron, they had their parmakia. Nothing's changed except you don't see it coming out of the black pot anymore. You see it coming out of the needle. You see it in the form of a pill, and you don't see it in your water. So there's also the element here of the I hear my daughter in the background. It's kind of puting me off a little bit. It's a voice that you just want to listen to, you, right, so you don't want to like nothing else is more important. So you're just like she's talking.
Speaker 3: About this Eden like cult.
Speaker 1: It not just not just the magic and all this other stuff, but this was a this was a den haven of these of these UH practitioners and the Wolf cult, this wolf totem that they utilize comes up everywhere, and you start to see the connections and they're not just they're not just there to be there. They have a meaning. They have a very deep occultic meeting. And if when you go back and you see that rome was a term as far back as that time as well, and what happened with Romulus and Remiss, they were suckling on a goddamn wolf, right given getting receiving life, being nurtured by a cult, the Wolf cult.
Speaker 3: That's the symbolism of it.
Speaker 1: You got to understand how people wrote back then and how they write now and all this other stuff, and you get to understand what they're actually saying to you, because they don't want everybody to know what they're talking about. Just like everything else, there's an esoteric element to this stuff and there's just a stylized a stylization of poetic uh, you know, implementation on this, and it kind of a flare. So you gotta also take that into account. And you know what, you're not in their world, so you don't understand their idioms, you don't understand their euphemisms, and you know whatever you call it, all that good stuff, colloquial metaphor there we go. So with all this going on, he's bringing up this, he's adding more to it, right, And one of the things he was falling around was twenty two twenty two imperatively in Kabbala, which is tied right back to this occult from deep, deep, deep down.
Speaker 3: Because this mysticism is is a constant.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who picks up on it or finds it or rediscovers it or whatever. Even though Kabbala is newer into history doesn't mean that this practice of sorcery began with them. It didn't. This is what four and the Goths stomped out, got rid of, pushed out of kar sement and got out of Cappadocia and Sleicia and pushed it away, but they didn't go away completely. And when you see the you know, the venturing of them into Rome and starting Rome, knowing that they're one of their names and one of their identifications was that, knowing that they're bringing the wolf with them, and you go, you go deeper and deeper. It's just everything, everything, it just lines up. Okay. So then you have this. I wonder who these people who call themselves Jews because they made that up somewhere along the way. There wasn't a Jew back before the time that there was one.
Speaker 3: And that term even though they say, oh oh.
Speaker 1: Came from Jude and I think it was it was in kings blah blah blah to blah blah blah da was first ever said.
Speaker 3: But they don't tell you that.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that's not true though, because Sir Francis Bacon inserted that word. It was you die or whatever the fucking stupid name is from jubrew right, a Judah. He It wasn't a Jew. That's a word that they made up, okay, And before then that just means that you're from That's like saying I'm in Arizona. I'm from fucking New York, I don't does that make is that my ethnicity? No? So there's do you understand this ship is kind of retarded that people even think that this is a race. It's a group of people with ancient ties. And this is where I think the blood lines come into because what is a bloodline to what? Because not all of them are monarchy, not all of them are ruling class, not all of them are kings and queens. So what is that? What does this bloodline shit mean? And why why do they care? It's because they're the remnants of this ancient Edenite witchcraft cult and that's what brings them back there. That's But why else? This is a due name Bauer under that disguise because who knows what the fuck their name was before that changes their name to Rothschild, red sign or shield, depending on which one you want to roll with it. And it's a Roman crest. Why why is it a Roman crest in freaking Germany? Well? By more indication of where they actually come from, right, and then just oh look this sign looks cool. That'll get him in. No, some wasn't what about that? Everything done deliberately with these people. This cult is prevalent on whatever shield they give themselves, whatever victimhood they came up with, as as as a way to deflect anything that any kind of criticism.
Speaker 3: This is what it is.
Speaker 1: And from the Ukraine using the wolf hook sigils to singers associated them with wolves, passing, etc. Et cetera. A demon depicted with an owl head writing a wolf being active and used in the region. Not to mention the Fabian's symbol of a wolf in sheep skin shroud, right, that one I can't get open. But here is Andress. They're Andress who specializes in Okay, say this, it is quite difficult. Okay, bah blah blah. Ohare this person is in the Ukraine apparently, But this is.
Speaker 3: They say.
Speaker 1: They keep saying raven, but every time they show the actual picture, it's an owl And what is he writing on looks like a big ass fenrier, doesn't It looks like a giant wolf. Fenrier was supposed to be the thing that swallowed oohin except that didn't happen that way. Let's move on from you. Okay, so this is the matriarch of the moon could here, Well, this is actually a man.
Speaker 3: But this is what I can't open it.
Speaker 1: Fuck? Is it whatever? Oh? Because it was already up here, I guess. I don't know. I don't care. It's it's there, you can see it. It's not the full thing anyway, But it says describes Andress as as a great marquis who rules thirty legions. Who are you? I am legion right. He appears in the form of an angel. Hmmm, I wonder what that's an archetype for. Could it be I don't know. Lucifer the devil, I don't know. He appears in the But remember this is sorcery. They're doing this for some reason for the last five plus thousand years. If there was nothing to it, they would have abandoned it for something that did work. He appears in the form of an angel with a head like a raven. Again, that's a novel, not a fucking raven. Okay. He rides a black wolf checks out right there, and carries a sword. They say it's a very sharp sword. Must be a good blacksmith. He will slay anyone masters, servant and assistance. And this is the warning that they give the people. Don't to this dream and don't conjure him if you don't know what you're doing, because he's very powerful.
Speaker 3: He doesn't need to listen to what you have to say.
Speaker 1: And he can ravage you just as much or better yet curse you and constantly torment and haunt you, so that you have no choice but to appease to get some relief. And thereby you have to contaminate others with your own cult so that he has more victims.
Speaker 3: Right, you have to feed it.
Speaker 1: Now they have the parasite in them, and they're going to give the parasite to you. Andres is a great mark quess and is seen as seen with the see and he in an angel's shape with a head like a black night raven. Again, that's a fucking owl, everybody riding upon a black and a very strong wolf flourishing with a sharp sword in his hand. He can kill the master, the servant and all assistants. He is author of discords. Heiress is the goddess of discord. Discordia was this thing that was floating around in the sixties with a Robin Anton Wilson and all those other clowns and ruleth thirty legions with the old English is funny that's from fifteen eighty three Esoteric Archives. All right, so let's see if they got any more in there. All right, let me let me see if I can find where that originally it is from, because maybe there's more. Two is the thing. The thing with this is that they have this issue about not populating everything when you go to the desktop version, so things get missing. And sorry, all right, we'll get We're good there. It just ties more into and adds more credence to what we were talking about over here. And I want to read this part too. This is in the the first appendix of Waddella's The British Eda. Now I remember Waddella or Waddell, I said, Waddella La Waddell. I'm gonna put this up to real quick. This is Makers of Civilization in Recent History. Everybody should be reading this book. It's free, there's no excuse. Go free pdf makers of blah blah blah. And I'll pop up in archive dot organ and grab your red era app and start reading. Man. Same thing with this one. That was nineteen twenty nine, this was nineteen thirty. Read them in the order, because that way they'll have all the background they'll need to appease any of your scrutiny or just you know, your resistance to the information. You're like, yeah, no, this guy learned all these ancient languages, learned how to decipher this shit, understands and can show us where they all fucked up on purpose or by accident, because the idiots pretending to be experts on things. And this is definitely legitimate and cross reference between multiple different areas of the kingdom, if you will, of the Goths where they had a stronghold in this valley, Persia, Egypt, Troy in call it Greece, I guess, and of course Samaria's versions of the adict scenes in Sumerian, Babylonian, Hittite, Egyptian, Greece, Indian, and Arthurian records, all of them have a form of this story. Okay, from three thousand, three hundred and eighty or so b C. Scene two, Coming of Thor Dar Dar Danos Dan Dan, the tribe of not Hebrew, none of that bullshit, Okay, Goth Prometheus and they made Prometheus and they bashardized Prometheus Adam Arthur to civilize the world, all right. Sumerian version of the Coming of Adam as King Dar Thor or Danny or Dan Hey, that's my name and his husbandry. Now listen to this. This is really freaking interesting. The hymns are psalms of the Samerians who were the early Arians. There, flat out boom, no more than we're bullshit. Stop claiming everything that mankind did as something that the fucking Jews gave to you. Oh, we are the bringers of morality, right right, I see how well you're bringing morality to fucking Aza and everywhere else. You've gone, such moral people, sucking on the blood of children. Yeah, mm hmm, raping at the age of below three. Wait a bee, Yeah, you're such moral high ground, you fucking scumbag. No, that's a cult. That's a cult, that's lying, and they're drugging you and poisoning you with their witch's cauldrons through their bullshit allopathic medical which they call medical, which is just witchcraft. The hymns are psalms of the Samerians, who were the early Arians or early Goths. As I have shown elsewhere, it contained numerous references to the coming of King Dar or Dur or R. D's and t's were interchangeable and obviously not written with that way anyway, which was the early spelling of Thor, and it has the Samerian synonym of Dan or Danny Thor's dan title. In the Edda, two of these hymns sing Dar the King, the son of Lord's zachs or Zeus. He assembles his people in strength to invade the hostile country. Dar the king, the son of his father, has made them turn the face against distant lands. The god who binds the host of a of the firmament speaks to the Lord to Dar, Oh, gee, look, they didn't even get the idea of the ferment from themselves. That was That's nice, isn't it. The god who binds the host of the ferment speaks to the Lord to Dar. O Lord, A station on high is dihabitation higher elevations. Everybody's like, oh, he's a guy, he's a human being. Lord also means like landlord or lord of the land. Right, station on high is dihabitation O dar thy command changes, not oh, Lord, the smiter of the mountain, mountain high place right the darro the Darux hero before whom the foe exists, Not no foe exists before the hero. Get it fuck him up? Dar exalter of men, who makes joyful his side. Now listen to this part, oh Lord, not this part, but coming up, Oh Lord asak or sig counselor the strength be gifted. Lord of the harvest lands, he was created on the mountains, Lord of the grain fields, husband man who tends the field.
Speaker 3: Art thou, oh Lord sak No.
Speaker 1: The reference here to his being the son of his father presumably defines Adam Thorpe's institution of fatherhood or the patriarchical stage with marriage, which he established, as we shall see, in place of the pre Adamite Edonite matriarchy, which possessed no marriage, no home life, no succession in paternal line.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Because it was a cult, right, a giant fucking cult, human sacrificing, shitbag, fucking cult. And it still is. And this ancient title for Adam dar or thor of husbandmen is obviously the source of the later Semitic legend that Adam delved and dressed, the Garden Egyptian version of the coming of Adam and his husbandry, the ancient Egyptians who derived their civilization writing and the roots of so For people out there who are saying that this is a religious broadcast or kind of out of their minds because I'm demystifying all this religious hocus pocus and showing you this is real human being interaction here, all right, this isn't hey, there was some mystical garden. No, there was a fucking bunch of scumbags living in Eden called Edenites and Clark Semish. And this guy Thor who had morals values and was gonna was about to stomp them out, does so, and Eden is pissed off because or the Edenites are pissed off because Guenevere or slash Eve, who happened to be Gothic by descent. Because by the way, eden Kites are not fucking a religion. I mean, they're not a they're not a race. They weren't then and they're not now. They're bond together by their sorcery, by their curse that they've put upon themselves, by fucking around with bad stuff. Right, once you go someplace and you go so far with it, you can't come back. These people have have their children killing and chopping off heads of babies when they're little. Right, where do you go from there? Anyhow? The Indian Augiicians arrived their civilization writing, and the roots of most of their language from the colony of early Arians or Sumerians, as I have shown elsewhere, sung of Adam and Atmu or Attum and by other titles in their hymns, long after he had become deified, right after the fact human human being first deified later in a veneration. They and then and then basstardized and corrupted over time because of Semitic or slash Edonite influence, inverting things, flipping their meanings, all kinds of stuff, just to blurry the past and give themselves an anchor to it, because they have none. They have no tether, they have no accomplishments, they have no creativity. They are hylik. They are would with maybe a little bit psychic in them, but they need to do magic and kill and do horrible wicked things in order to get just a little bit. And that's not coming from the right source either. That's a dark flame. They identified him with the Sun, which he worshiped, and made his chief shrine at Heliopolis or the city of the Sun, and also called him Herou, a name which equates with his edict title of Hair or Herria. And they seem to awe. They seem also to have called him Dharu or Dhari. They often called him creator of men. Listen to this, presumably because he was the first who made men of men. Do you understand how the how, first of all, how they were things? How funny is this? This is on page two twenty two? Nick, Nick, when you hear this, this is on page two twenty two, I'm just saying it because he'll not understand what I'm talking about. Twenty two is the the is the cage in Kabbalah? Right anyhow funny, funny, funny. We're gonna pass bypass this cage here. We're gonna make this a two twenty three here soon, all right. So they often called him the creator of men, presumably because he was first who made men of men. Right now, little weasel scoundrels, scumbags who are parasitically living off others, stealing their stuff, taxing them to death, and you know, human sacrifice, all this shit that they did, preying on others, not having a family, not having any type of bonder or responsibility or integrity or dignity or any that he made men of men. They refer also to him as maker of corn and maker of herbs of the field, presumably from his being the establisher of agriculture and a tiller of the ground. One of these Egyptian hymns sings different versions coming from Thor, says thou, who are chief in thy field, the creator of men and women. So now you understand why the whole Canaan Nable story comes about, right, because it's Thor's son, Kine or Khan or Gun, who they say is you know this Kaine slew Abel right. Abel was supposed to be the Abel is is fucking Woulden son Balder right, So they completely flipped the script on here to make it seem like, oh, well, you know he preferred this sacrifice of Able killed him? Are so Kin killed him because Kane was the agriculturist. Now you see where this comes from. This is an ancient envy and hatred for what transpired when Thor stomped Wooden, Balder and el Or Heidi into the dirt and broke their little spell of the land. We're under the spell right now, so don't act like that's not something that happens. You're still spending jew money, okay, then shut up. You're still paying jew taxes. Okay, then shut up Edenite taxes. Thou Thou who art the chief in thy fields, the creator of men and women, the producer of the staff of life we and what barley, and the maker of the herb of the fields which giveth life unto cattle. Thou who comest from the land of the matchou people, Thou who art at meu thy name. Thy names are manifold, lots of names. Thou overthrowest thy enemies. Thou art the great hawk, which glad gladdeness the body, the beautiful face, which gladdness the breast. Okay, So here they in Egypt had Horus hawk, that's that right. So they bastardized that as well and turned it into something wicked and gross. And so did that liar, that liar of lies, liars else or Curley with this spin on Horus. I'm not saying that these these archetypes are these people or these ideas can't be contaminated by evil or by this demonic presence. And then they pretty much assume the identity of because that's what these other people do too. They assume identities of people all the time, rather than actually do anything that's of merits or value. They assume the identity of people who have Greek version of Adam or and think of if you think about like what they also are into, which is spycraft. That's what being a spy is is you're assuming identities. That whole mister Smith thing. Right, let's see you, they're assuming identities the Greek version of Adam or dar Dan's advent to Troy as Dardanos. Homer, the inciting the lineage of Eneas from the first king of the Trojans, says, briefly, first Zeus, the cloud gatherer begot dar Danos, and he established dar Dana. They're talking about Thor, Dardanos, dar Danos and dan Dan tribe, right all right? For not yet was the was holy Ilios or old Troy built upon the plane to be a city of mortal men. But still they dwelt on the slopes of many fountained Ida on the Dan title for king Thor or dar in the Eda's see scene five and later, and on Dan in the Samerian title of Thor, and on Troy and Dardania and some summer Samerian cee Appendix five. So there ye are you wanted? You want some references. There you go Indian version of the Adam Thor or birds Advent. The first King of the the first king and aryan king of the Old World, and the inventor of agriculture, was, according to both the Vedas and the ancient Indian epics, styled Perthu vianna yeav Viennia. I'd said that right Perth of Vanya, presumably a variant spelling of Thor's Adic titles of Broth and ving. These epics record that at his birth all.
Speaker 3: Living creatures rejoiced.
Speaker 1: He was resplendent in person, as if the blazing deity of Fire had become Manifested in his right hand was the disc emblem of the Sun God, the wood crossed, the wood cross, the wood cross of Thor in the Eda, the sign of the of a universal emperor, the mighty Perthu Viennia, being invested with universal dominions, soon removed the grievances of the people right got rid of the freaking eden Ice scumbags. He removed the grievances of the people. He plucked out the prayer site, oppressed by the Earth Mother, oppressed by the Earth Mother, Oh Mother, Earth Oh Gaya oh fuck off. This is that cult slipping the script and inverting everything to make them out to get you, to trick you, to ask for something that is not going to be very good for you, and winning their affections. Derived the title of Raja Fiji or of Veta or king. Before his time, there were so Raha means king, that's what we're or regi or regis right it regis and you know you're gonna be looking more at like Rome. Right before his time, there were no definite villages or towns, no pastures, no agriculture, the wind fruits no sorry, the wild fruits and roots forming the only food of the people and procured with great difficulty, often perished during the period of anarchy, and no highways for merchants. All these civilizations originated in the reign of Perthu. He established order and progress, and not in the shit way of progress. In the Vedas, under the name of Indra the Samerian in Dara or King Dara, Thor or in iandry As the Father God is the leader of the Aryan tribes to victory and has given similar personal human traits to those of Thor and Dara. In the Yetta He is often spoken of as having been born, so not a god. In personal appearance, he is huge, so a goth of an Arian right in comparison, tawny haired, tawny bearded, fair lips, and his complexion has a ruddy brightness of the sun, a little bit pale right shiny glowy shiny ones. He has strong, well shaped arms and carries, like Thor, a four cornered bolt on his hand, which is compared to the sun. And who's to say they didn't find some artifact from a previous time that didn't have some technological advancement to it that, although they may have used it in a primitive way, it may have been quite the weapon. Gothic race of King Adam Darthor or Arthur. The Gothic race of King Adam Darthor or Burr, part apart from the etic accounts and his detailed genealogy therein, is established from Somemerian sources in I don't know what mc is, but it is also seen by the Gothic by his Gothic garb and horned head dress. Right, remember he goat, he goat.
Speaker 3: Why did Moses have horns?
Speaker 1: Because they were fucking ripping off this idea, this concept, this very the whole, the whole, entire persona of Thor and then not knowing what the hell the nke of the things.
Speaker 3: That just left it on there because they're retarded, that's.
Speaker 1: Why, because they're fucking morons. It was that should have been a dead giveaway. Why does morees have worn sometimes, Well, because he's he's actually supposedly you know, he's he's drafted out of an Aryan person who actually lived and was a king, That's why. And then they just changed around all this shit. Right, Arian features and all his representations on the countless Samerian, Hittite, Phoenician, and Babylonious seals, many of which are figured here and in the Hittite rock sculptures and in the more or less contemporary Ivory dagger handle. Different versions of Prometheus in the Samarian hymns under his title of Lord Adar, his identical title in the foregoing or later Eda and as Dar or Daru. Adam is hailed as the exalter of men, to destroy of the evil one, the destroyer of the evil one, the lawgiver and judge, and as of the sun cult. Right. Thus, in these hymns he is acclaimed the Daru hero before whom the foe exists. Not a exalter of men. This is us, guys, this is who we come from. We're not these pieces of shit. We should be found their bullshit disguises of Saturn death cult religions, and we shouldn't be taken their drugs which are coming straight out of their sorcery in pharmacia established, re establish the idea of natural law, natural order, natural medicine. A dar exalter of men, who makes joyful his side, Thou who destroy est the life of the evil one, may thy heart be exalted. May the command of the Sun God be a command unto the like a judge direct the world aright, So.
Speaker 3: Isn't it convenient?
Speaker 1: That is it not convenient that when they want to poison you all of a sudden there's this a magical thing that nobody can see that makes people sick. You don't see that as being like, I don't know a plot device to get you to take the drugs that you'd be more resistant to do so go fully. Otherwise, unless you had some selfish fear of your own personal safety to you know, inspire you, I would. Let's not forget the misguided half half thought out. Uh, you know, I guess you could say impulse or instinct to protect your own children by poisoning them as well. I'm going to protect them from something that doesn't exist by poisoning them with something that some j some eden knight sorcerer told me it was going to be good.
Speaker 3: Who wants me dead and us dead?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Careful who you pay attention to and who you trust there, guys. Greek verse version of Adam burn meof Civilizations and Aborigines of Asia minor as Prometheus. The memory of Adam burn me Off as the friend of man and the first great uplifter and civilizer of the early man of the Old World survived amongst the Greeks as the Titanic King Prometheus, dialectic for the edict burn me Off, who first civilized mankind and brought fire to their home hearths, and whose location was also significantly in Scythia, Caucasia, and Asia miner. But the poets adopted the late Semitic perversion. Let me say that again. But the poets adopted the late Semitic perversion, that was that he warred against the unjust God of Heaven instead of against Satan and Hell. The poet uh Esclebius no I said they're wrong. Cesclius about five hundred BC. Thus makes Prometheus recite his achievements for the welfare of humanity, which will be seen to be essentially similar to those recorded at the Eda, and the ignorance of the primeval men is also couched in the negative form. Right, we don't need to go through all that. Let's just move on. Different versions of the Battle of Phrygia. Battle of Frygia and Samaria is Homeric Greek version Samarian version of the Battle of Phrygia. The ancient Samerians early Goths also preserve the memory of the epoch making victory of King thorpe d Adar over the lion tribe of Phrygia or Farig in their hymns. Thus we find them they sang the Sting of the Free. We don't need to go through all. I want to read more and so over there. Let's get back to the Rome thing real quick. I want to do. That I gotta do is hit this right here and itthy can just scroll down a little bit pretty sure it comes up quickly. I guess I could just do that. No no, no, no, no no no no r O N body capital Maybe that help. That's lame because it's part of what many words that's gonna scroll a lot, son of a bitch. That's not gonna be a way to do it. Okay, all right, the ego cane, the slippery abl was beating the was beating in battle, that ruffian of the Calde another name for them, the eden Kites Calds. Right, we talked about that. But pursue the dragon. That's the girl, that's the mother. At some point there's this they make the the We did this yesterday, but I just wanted to bring back up the fact that this tie in with rome. Rome is an ancient, ancient word that also is associated with this cult m and not to be contrused, not to be confused with the ruined apple tree. Well, I guess I read pretty far yesterday because it's not coming up very quick this Padcus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever I told you yesterday. Go look at the other.
Speaker 1: One if you what confirmation on that. We're going to go into another reading, But first we have to do something else, and I want to see if you can find where the deception lies here. At first, it sounds pretty sounds pretty good, you know, it sounds all right, but then it goes into the absolute dog shit afterwards. So that's the thing that we're dealing with. A lot of these things. They lie, they grossly miss uh, grossly misrepresent under under state. That's another one that they do by telling you that, oh, well, twenty five thousand people died at Dresden, Like, are you fucking retarded? No, that's not true. That's not that's not accurate their pal. Do you know that the Bank of International Settlements was established in nineteen thirty to help to help manage reparations Germany owed after World War One? Why did Germany reparations to fucking France in the first place, that's very very screwed up. The BIS Bank of International Settlements, the scourge of mankind was created because of World War One. Main role was to collect, distribute, and administer these reparations. The Bank of Inaristal Settlements also acted as an agent for the German government's international loans, right keep being them under their thumb. And that's why a man by the name Vadoff had to beat that fucker back, and he did bit for him. The thor of his time. All right, we're gonna put this disengaging entirely from the United Nations debacle thing up real quick while I check on something, and I'll be back in a minute. This is just in quick Greg Reese video. Yeah, we'll get right back into it. Six minutes, twenty seconds. The last minute and a half is usually buy this bullshit aut instant in you know, info wars, so we don't have to listen to the whole thing.
Speaker 8: Whatever.
Speaker 5: A very important message from doctor Rima Libo. Trump must tackle the UN's plan for global genocide see the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So again misguided retard to think that Trump is going to do anything to prevent that or is it going to be on the planet. Libo is the one who talked about the coticx ELEMENTARYUS a while back. But then she was also on Jesse Ventura's conspiracy Theory show, acting like a complete moron and complete actor, just like just like Alex Jones did on that same show, showing with a fucking moron and scripted bullshit that they do, all right, Mendo, and then she's like, I have to leave the country now because I don't feel safe. What do you do now?
Speaker 3: Then, miss Livo.
Speaker 1: That by the way, Miss Livo, that last name sounds a little way vyish to me. I'm just saying, but hey, what the hell, let's watch for a while at Bandot video.
Speaker 10: Trump has appointed an entire slate of globalist henchmen Oivey, one after another after another, from his chief of staff to the appointees that he's chosen, to his vice president. Who is Peter Tiele's business partner. And if you're looking for a globalist, you'll find one in Peter Tiele. However, every single campaign promise rests on our not being part of the United Nations in order to fulfill that promise, gender mutilation, or you can fill in the blank and talk about digital currency or any of the issues that people are quite rightly concerned about. These hordes of people flooding across borders around the world are in fact doing what the United Nations wants them to do, which is destroy the national integrity of each and every country anywhere in the world. When we remove our countries from the United Nations, we automatically are removed from the World Health Organization UNESCO, UNISEEF, the International Monetary Fund, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Et cetera.
Speaker 10: If a country, a sovereign country, and a non country organization conclude a relationship, it's called a contract, and the country is under no obligation to change its laws to meet the contract. So that's a very very significant difference. There can be no treaties with the United Nations because it's not a sovereign state. It's an unelected nobody's club. Leaving the United Nations is embarrassingly simple. It takes a letter from the head of State to the Secretary General of the United Nations and the letter says, we're not part of your club anymore, goodbye.
Speaker 1: That's all it takes.
Speaker 10: Now I emphasize it has to be signed by the head of state. In Trump's first term in office, he allegedly removed us from the World Health Organization.
Speaker 1: He did not.
Speaker 10: That was Twinkletoes nonsense, flim flan. He directed Mike Pompeo, the Secretary of State, to write the withdrawal letter. In other words, it was a political theatrical stunked. Trump then took twice the annual contribution that the United States makes to the World Health which should be called World Holocaust Organization, and he gave it to GAVI, which is one of the principal supporters of the World Health Organization. Where do you think double the money went. In the Senate, Mike Lee from Utah and in the House of Representatives Chip Roy of Texas and Mike Rogers of Alabama introduced identical legislation which collectively was called Listen to the words, the Disengaging Entirely from the United Nations Debacle Act. That act required every unit of the United Nations, its headquarters, its peacekeepers, its organizations, it's whatever, out of the United States and the United States out of the United Nations.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny though, that that's exactly what Israel wants. It was created by the fucking Rothschilds. It was created by the IMF, it was created by the UN, was created by us, the United States, all in conjunction was because we were already conquered by them, by the banks. So now they want a more radical UN. So they want to get rid of this UN. This is playing into the hands of the very thing that they're trying to do. And that's the deception here.
Speaker 10: We have the power now and we presumable.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying one is good, No they're both terrible ideas. But you don't give them a single thing that they want because it's just going to be replaced with something even worse.
Speaker 3: Take it all down.
Speaker 10: Lee still have the opportunity to inform our leaders that they must do what we said.
Speaker 1: That's not true. That's not true. We have been conquered. We do not have anything until we enforce it. Our government does not stand by the constitution. That should be pretty obvious by now. They go off of the un Charter. The General Assembly and the Security Council dictate to us what we're going to do. Disarmament has already been a public law and it's been updated since the time that Everybody's a hero who got shot in the head signed it in nineteen sixty one, Public Law eighty seven two ninety seven.
Speaker 10: Hey, at this juncture, if we do not do this and the plan of the globalist, destructive prats and the ConTroll of garchs comes.
Speaker 1: Just call them Jews. It's okay, it's de fruition.
Speaker 10: People have to understand that is literally the end of humanity. Our DNA will be destroyed for their biodigital convergence enslavement purposes, and the species still as human will cease to exist. That is the explicit articulated plan.
Speaker 5: Learn more at Prevent Genocide twenty thirty dot org. Reporting for info Wars, this is Greg Reece.
Speaker 8: That problem.
Speaker 1: This first problem is that he's reputting for infoolers. Should be putting for ballbusterers. Broadcast anyhow, enough of that rainbow Geisha at the end there, Well, I mean they stole the rainbow. They still the whole uh, the whole prism of flight right. Isn't that interesting. It's the globalist or the the new World Order flag, not the not the gay flag. There. They just happen to be all a bunch of pedophiles and sodomites. That's why it goes well together. All right, how's everybody doing. It's checking out everybody. I'm seeing a black screen over here. Hopefully that's not the case for everywhere else. Okay, good, it's not the case. Whew h Yeah. I'm just gonna check over on the shit of boots the poop shoot. See how I see how the poop shoot's doing. I haven't seen anything blow up yet as far as oh look it doesn't even look it is live. Okay, it's there. It's there good good. Somehow the rants still aren't working. I don't know why. Don't ask me why. I don't know. It's just just the way it is. Hey, there are some people out there that aren't high licks. I'm not saying that everyone is. I'm just saying there's a lot of bots on poop shoot. I don't know what the software is that we dish it out, but they don't have it. And there's an awful lot of uh, you know, just people who like to shoot off their mouth. They have nothing, nothing public for anyone else's scrutinize, but they have a lot, awful lot of opinions, don't they Let me show you something real quick, and then we'll get into the next section. Here, we'll all be doing some more reading and we're looking at so with this thing too. You also have to quick the thing that says show more. But when I put spaces, that's when they decide they want to put a show more button on there. But the space has helped organize stuff, so I'm going to continue to use them. My website is right here. The how they help our keepons right there for twelve percent off when you're republishing to get the hell storm. I just got my three copies in the mail today, or the gifts that I'm going to be given out code ball for ten percent off. And then there's the Stea Cruise shirt, which is funny. You want to see what that looks like. I guess they'll have it up here. Yeah, it's right here. Oops, scroll up, there you go. There's three different ones here. Before three one a ringer and I made these cheaper through Gelato. Then they would be over at t Spring, which they charge ridiculous amounts for T shirts. These are like higher quality ones. That's why they are a little bit more. But and they're coming more than just that color. It's just that's someone they decided to put on display. And there's different varieties of even the ringers. I think there's a black one too, or a blue dark blue Ringer team and you don't get to put anything on the arm of the ringer unfortunately. But the other ones have the Bullbuster's logo on them. So there you have it. And I just saw doctor Peter glidd and somebody else just re up. Somebody decided just while we were in the app in the broadcast to change their monthly subscription to a yearly because they see the value on it, so that's cool, and continue to do peruse it, get it for a month, get the fifty percent off there and then you can always change it later and get another on hundred and twenty bucks off per year ball busters of the code. That's the link for it. Doctor Monso and doctor Glidden made my little intro real as well as Max Sigan. Then there's a stripe the buy me coffee, the Patreon link that gives and go, and the tippy stream for people out there in the UK who prefer to see it in there you know, sorcerers, paper money denomination. And then there's the address if guys must send me letters or hopefully not anything else. I mean, if it's nice stuff, fine, but not what I expect, Like I I don't want this smoothly thing like I was telling you before, no ideal to do it. I'm not going to demonstrate this for anybody, okay. So and just one last thing there is that's the audiobook. But not just okay, it's just a little slow. It's good health Storm. This is the other book, the first book by the author we've been reading from Thomas Goodrich, who passed away last Wednesday was murdered for the most part by you know, the sorcerers that they call doctors. Getting tired of that scenario being the case all the time. It took three of the most amazing people and my family four five, I can you can just keep counting, and uh, you know, I'm sick and tired of it, sick and tired of it. Enough is enough, no more, no more innocent being uh the more good people being robbed of their lives from this allopathic, genocidal, psycho psychotic machine.
Speaker 3: No more, no mass.
Speaker 1: So we got to go back to a page. So it says, oops, let me do that. You can do this, but then we just go like this, okay, So that way we'll set up for us when we go to the next section. Pressure precureus. As such miracles might be, they were but cruel reminders of a world that was no more. We were eternally hungry, recalled Eric Gearhard. Treatment by the Russian guards was almost always very bad. We were simply walking skeletons. From the first to the last day of our life was a ceaseless suffering, a dying and limit lamentation. The Russian guards mercilessly pushed the very weakest people forward with their rifle butts when they could hardly move. When the guards used their rifle butts, they made use of the words you lazy rascal. I was my dog, my cast nay rascal. I was already so weak that I wanted to be killed on the spot by the blows. We were always hungry and cold and covered with vernon Vermin, echoed a fellow slave. I used to pray to God to let me at least die in my native country. Cruel these are Germans, remember, cruelly. Had this man's prayer has been answered, and had he been allowed to return to Germany, the odds were good, indeed that he would have died in his homeland, and sooner than he imagined. Unbeknownst to these wretched slaves dreaming of home, the situation in the former Reich differed little, if any, from that of Siberia. Indeed, in many cases, life in the defeated nation was vastly worse. Meanwhile, on the far side of the world, Germany's former ally was also facing its own terrible trials by fire, and, just as was the case with Germany, should this nation fail in the final hour, its very existence as a free nation would be over, no doubt, for many years, perhaps for all time to come Hell's cesspool. The Allied armies, through sacrifice and devotion, and with God's help, have run this number. Take this with a with the grands salt, because it's coming from a demonic asshole. Okay, so they don't really tell you that until you see who's saying this at the very end here, So just take it as this is not the sentiment of Thomas Goodrich. Okay. With God's help have wrung from Germany a final and unconditional surrender. The Western world has been freed of the evil forces which for five years and longer have imprisoned the bodies, have broken the lives of millions upon millions of free born men. You're trying to say that the Jews are million people that were victims, but you know, say it in a way that doesn't sound so stupid. They have violated their churches, destroyed their homes, corrupted their children, and murdered their loved ones. Our armies of liberation have restored freedom to these suffering peoples. Yeah, they were doing so much suffering before you came along and started bombing them. Excuse me, uh, whose spirit and whose will the oppressors could never enslave. They're collectively blaming all Germans for this, And doesn't matter because Germany didn't have this wasn't a real thing. Anyway. Much remains to be done. The victory one in the West must now be one in the east. The whole world must be cleansed of the evil from which half the world has been freed. United, the peace loving nations that means socialist loving nations, that means communist loving nations have demonstrated in the West that their arms are stronger by far than the might of the dictators or the tyranny of military cliques keats that once called us soft and weak. Oh yeah, don't don't never call them that. They don't never call the weak coward a weak coward. He'll he'll, he'll uh resort to his tricks and sorcery to make sure he gets back at you for all of eternity. The pow all of our peoples to defend themselves against all enemies will be proved in the Pacific War, as it has been proved in Europe. President Harry S thirty third degree Mason scumbag's piece of shit Truman, May eighth, nineteen forty five. There had never been the slightest doubt in anyone's mind about Franklin D. Roosevelt's deep hatred for Germany and Germans. Also thirty third degreefer Mason also so the cult, the Edenite cult in its newer form right, the Freemasons, the frankest Jesuit created Freemasons because they were the ones that co opted. Go back to John Robison for that. And what time frame that was that that occurred was like about the seventeen eighties and seventeen nineties, the Ajack Brethren having a big hand in it, the Philadelphia's another branch of the quote unquote Illuminati. Perfectible listening. Too many public and private utterances on the subject were available for anyone to confuse Roosevelt's thoughts on the matter. Notorder could most Americans miss for a moment that the depth of animosity the President felt for Japan and the Japanese as his feigned fury over the so called Dave infamy at Pearl Harber Wohild seem to imply. And yet, with the Roosevelt's death in the spring of nineteen forty five. It became quickly. It quickly became apparent to all that, if anything, the new US President, Harry S. Truman, would not only continue the seething sentiment FDR felt for each enemy nation, but that he would actually magnify the Moor's mood doublefold. We must work to finish the war. Our victory is but half one, added Truman. The West is free, but the East is still in bondage to the treacherous charity of the Japanese right. Got to install the communism better? Right? Yeah, how'd that work out? They created the Bolsheviks?
Speaker 3: Send them off there.
Speaker 1: This is all America and the banking agents for the Rothschilds creating all this, right, funding them and sending them back to Germany. I'm sorry, back to Russia for the bullshit of revolution. So who created communism in Russia? Right? Okay? And and who is responsible with the creation of the nation state of Visul because we were already Israel proper or Issuel part one here under the noses of the American people who still thought they had a constitution. Mm hmm. Who terror formed our our legal system and law and everything?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Was that? Maybe a guy by the name of Lolid brandeis another Rothschild agent could have been. Why was Bernardo baruk the you know what was he? What was he in the in the war department? What? What? What's up with that? It was entirely one, they say, said the Truman is being disingenuous. There wasn't not merely half one. It was entirely one. And the new president was entirely aware of the fact. In January nineteen forty five, several months before Truman took office, his predecessor, had received word from the Supreme Allied Commander in the Pacific, General Douglas MacArthur, that Japan was now ready to quit. Japanese leaders were at the moment suing for peace if in their years of all out war with the American giant, the industrial capacity of tiny Japan had been all but destroyed, Its navy and air force had been swept from the sea and sky, and the nation itself because of the US blockade, was on the verge of starvation. Japan would thus surrender unconditionally as demanded, except accept its punishment and relinquish. It's all all that is save the emperor. And that was the point upon which the Japanese would never waver. If surrendering meant that she must give up her emperor, then japan would fight on to the death, for without the spiritual embodiment of the nation that the Emperor represented, that the Japanese would not only lose their living heart and soul, but they would lose their racial identity and cease any longer to be Japanese. General MacArthur urged the President to accept the Japanese offer, thereby saving an estimated one million American lives. But to the Japanese offer, Roosevelt could only smile. The President was in no mood for peace, and he would not even consider a Japanese surrender. The war was going well, very well, and there were enormous, enormous financial and political profits yet to be plucked from it. Another important reason for continuing the war, perhaps even the most important reason, was the fact that the American people themselves had simply not yet tired of it. The dirty Japs started this war quote unquote, as the reasoning ran, and then more quotes, but we Americans will finish it. The Japs did it now they will pay right. Nobody has any idea what actually happened. For whatever, and why that happened in the first place, or why was allowed to happen in the first place, or why they clustered all the fucking you know planes together to make it more devastating when bombs it.
Speaker 3: MacArthur is our greatest.
Speaker 1: General, laughed Fdr cynically, and our poorest politician. And thus an already murderous, merciless war was allowed to continue by American political leaders long after it could have been concluded by American military leaders. So the political leaders made it go longer than the American military leaders could have allowed it to because they could have made an end. Unfortunately, for the history of the world, the three years of vicious brutality that had already characterized the war in the Pacific thus far would prove only the faintest foretaste of what was yet to come. Unlike the German army, which maintained a hard and fast discipline over its troops even in the last days of catastrophic defeat, the average American soldier became, if anything, even more undis, even more uncontrollable, even more vicious, even more violent in victory. Not every US fighting man was so, of course, as numerous heartwarming accounts of compassion at test. Unfortunately, these acts of courage and humanity in both Europe and Asia lay like tiny diamonds, all but lost in dark caves of hate. In the case of Japan in the Pacific War, the scruples and ethics of the minority counted for little or nothing, as the majority seemed bent on heeding every hideous piece of propaganda they encountered that portrayed the Japanese as sub humans fit only for extermination. Had somewhere up in the American chain of commander had been but the simple desire to prevent the wholesale torture and slaughter of prisoners, or had there been the mere will to halt the atrocious savagery perpetuated against enemy civilians, then it could have been and would have been enforced, much as it was enforced in the German army the German army. But there clearly was no such desire, much less will, to show even a spark of humanity on the part of the US political and military leaders during World War Two, and none was thus shown. The buck stops here, reads the popular passage on President Truman's desk in the White House. Another phrase that might have sat easily there, but didn't. Was the hate begins here, The buck stops here, and the hate begins here. It was a veteran anti Japanese animus that began at the top with the new US president and quickly filtered down. Truman's unbalanced hatred flowed first to his top military commanders, who either ordered the war crimes outright or simply allowed them to occur. From there, the hate settled swiftly down into the undeveloped souls of the teenagers and young men in the field. Or Who's or sorry, or those who committed the actual atrocities themselves, and who thoughtlessly and often laughingly obeyed all criminal orders as to sorry as they went about their bloody business of murder, torture, and rape. Remember when we talked about World War No, I'm sorry Civil War. We have a long history of this, and it's always at the influence or the suggestion or the encouragement of a certain group of people, or certain group of people represented by banks or a certain group of politicians represented by both. When they were destroying the South, Americans killing Americans. But it could never happen, Everyone says, what never happened here? Did happen here?
Speaker 3: Why we don't have a country anymore? Heaven't for a while.
Speaker 1: Don't tell the rest of the world because they still think that we're the last hope. They're going to be really depressed when they find out that we were the first months ago. The Japs are savages, merciless and fanatic, hissed the new US president without blinking an eye or missing a beat. The only language they seem to understand is the one we have been using to bombard them. Truman continued, When you have to deal with a beast, you have to treat him like a beast. Well, that's funny, awful, nice projection there, mister thirty third degree jew loving you know whatever, fuck it is most regrettable, but nevertheless, nevertheless, come on necessary. On the morning of April first, Hey, April Fool's Day, the True, the True New Year Right. Nineteen forty five, the largest American amphibious force of the Pacific War went ashore on the island of Okinawa, outnumbering of the Japanese opponent five to one. Over half a million soldiers, sailors, and marines, along with hundreds of ships and airplanes, were arrayed against the tiny island. For the Americans, Okinawa was the last obstacle to an all out invasion of Japan, the Japanese Home Islands several hundred miles to the north. For the Japanese, Okinawa was one final chance to turn the fortunes of war in their favor, one final chance to save face in the world and stave off an impending, humiliating defeat. Consequently, when the surprise the Americans landed without opposition, it was clear that the Japanese commanders had wisely chosen to fall back to the southern half of the island, where natural defensive positions were plentiful. Nevertheless, as all Japanese commanders already knew, their job was hopeless. As most of the top military and political leaders of Japan clearly understood, only a miracle could turn the tide date of the battle, the greatest that Japan could hope was to make the fight so bloody and costly that the Americans would reconsider the planned invasion of the Japanese Home Islands and withdraw. In addition to their overwhelming might and manpower, the Americans outclassed their opponents in heavy tanks, artillery, and addition medicine, food, which they were depriving them of with the blockade, and virtually everything else needed to win a modern battle above all else. However, US aircraft ruled the skies, bombing and strafing targets at will. This why I also say like, oh, they're like, oh the the you know, the food fighters of the bell and the els of the crap, and oh the Germans had these flying saucers, and okay, well if they did, and then there were weaponized flying saws, so why the hell didn't they stop the bombing of Dresden. Knowing the heart and the humanity of Adolf Hitler, if he had a means to prevent massive civilian human casualties of children and women and burning to death, burning alive, he would have used it. Was he trying to what hide it so that we could have conspiracy theories about UFOs eighty years later?
Speaker 7: Off?
Speaker 3: No, if it existed, they would have used it.
Speaker 1: And this whole idea that they're all hiding and freaking you know, sudd and land another name for another student and land and freaking uh. Antarctica is is a joke something it's in Antarctica, But I guarantee you it's not a bunch of hiding Germans with with with massive amounts of high tech. Maybe they got a refuge there. Maybe there's some people from a different who's survived or you know, have some kind of control over this realm who have higher technology because they didn't suffer the resets that invited them there for a refuge. Potentially, I don't know, but I don't think there's anything there that If there was that ship, if there was an advantage for them to save and protect Germany and all those people, they would have used it. They would have used it, they would have implemented it, and they would have stopped, and the whole ruld could be like, oh, what's that all they wanted to as long as the people were protected above all outs. However, the US aircraft real the sky is bombing in strafing targets that will Additionally, hundreds of new flame throwing Satan tanks because that's what we call things when we want to not sound like we're the bad guy, were brought to bear in the fighting. In addition to destroying natural cover where Japanese troops and sniper said, the tanks were used to scorch black The hundreds of caves and tunnels on Okinawa where enemy troops as well as local civilians had taken cover. So roasting people alive in caves, that's what they did. Yeah, they also said, as well as local civilians, men, women and children right roasted in that's what they do. Very quickly, another American pad, Oh yeah, and by the way, D Day operation overlord, because we're not the devil, because because the ove eden Kite Moon Colt Saturda night Saturn. Fuckers are definitely don't know in our country and didn't back then already right right on the sixth day of the sixth sixth hour of the sixth day of the six month, which would make in June June sixth, at six am whatever I guess local time, the invasion of Normandy. D Day Devil's Day is what somebody said as a question mark. Anyway, moving on, very quickly, another American pattern appeared in Okahe but you do see the sorcery there, right, and you see the Jama Chun, you see all this bullshit, right, this is all that cult showing itself. And if they were operating and working through us, then who owns us? Who's really in control? Very Quickly, another American pattern appeared in at Okinawa that had begun on Guadalcanal and had continued to all other Japanese held islands. Just as with the earlier victories, the island hopping massacres of the preceding years were played out on a vastly larger and much deadlier scale. On Okinawa. No quarter. No quarter means no escape, no refuge, no place to hide, no safe zone was still the understood and if unofficial command of the US forces, and unfortunately, just as American soldiers had demonstrated on Saipan, little distinction was shown between Japanese soldier and a Japanese civilian.
Speaker 3: All would die.
Speaker 1: After urging Japanese soldiers from their caves and hiding places with promises of chocolate, tobacco, and safety. Americans commonly murdered all in cold blood with lies who taught them how to do that. Oi They Yeah, that's too, Americans commonly murdered. Yeah, commonly murdered them all. Likewise, many terrified civilians who choose to seek greater safety under cover of darkness were slaughtered in the in their thousands. When Dawn came recalled him Marine after his unit had massacred one such group. We left our foxholes observed the carnage strewn about the road, women, old, men, children, my guessima is in the hundreds. And as for rape, because the great bulk of fighting in the war against Japan was fought on the water, in the air, or across islands either uninhabited or sparsely populated, rape is a word seldom mentioned in American war diaries or official reports during the years nineteen forty one ninety forty four. However, when US forces invaded Okinawa, Saipan, and other islands home to Japanese civilians, this change. Soon after US troops came ashore at Okinawa, sexual assault on a massive scale began. What immediately occurred on the Motobo or Matobu peninsula was typical, with all local men pressed into service for the battle by the Japanese, kind of like what the Germans didn't lasted, Jeff, for everybody's got to try to help them to save their country. Only women, children, and aged remained. Moments after reaching the various villages and finding no enemy opposition, the American soldiers spread out and began the hunt for hiding females. Right second line not the first divisions. A lot of the times, you know, the people who actually fight the hot combat with the actual live fire, do their work, and then comes in the second range, you know, the second round draft picks, right, and then they're the ones that are doing all the raping because they didn't see any combat. It's the undisciplined pieces of shit that come and the second and third the ones that get to place safety because somebody else has already gotten rid of all the all the all the dangers.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Who do you think those people would be filled with or what what those ranks would be filled with? Let me say it again for the word that I use to describe them, oi. They they even say it. They stayed. They stayed it clearly in this book. It's not just me thinking that or guessing that. No, they literally say, yeah, there's a lot of Jews in the in the second and thirds, right, not the first ones, not the ones that do the dirty work, but the ones that come in after to spread their hate or their or their liberation in one area. Oh hohd, I'm sorry missed it. Soon after US troops came up shore and Nocanawa sexual assault massive skill began would immediately occurred on the way, so about so on. Once after reaching the various villages, finding no enemy opposition, the American soldiers spread out and began to hunt for hiding females in broad daylight, the US officers looking the other way. The women and girls of Matobu were easily found, dragged out, then forced to endure gang rape.
Speaker 3: In one area. How does this becoming of an.
Speaker 1: Officer, of of of of even just a common soldier, and how is this allowed? Don't give me tensions of war bullshit. If you have no humanity, you don't, you're you're already dead, You're you're you're spiritually dead. The fact that you have a gun in your hand just makes you a fucking coward in one area of Okinawa alone during the ten days. And oh, you know what this actually does put into perspective though, It makes you want to wonder when they come home from Vietnam or Japan or whatever with their Japanese wives, with they different, because how could a woman who seen what they did to their people be in love with someone who could do something like that, or or with a soldier who's involved with a with an army that could do something like that. What kind of person is that then? And what kind of person is that guy? Was he saving them from? Was he saving that one he could save from all the tournament and evil? Well? How many did he also put in the dirt? How many did he rate before he got to her? In one area of Okinawa alone during How many of our grandfathers, great grandfathers are guilty of any of that? I wonder? I know mine isn't, but I can guarantee you that in one area of Okinawa alone, during one ten day period, over one thousand. Actually it'd be great great grandfather, right, because my grandfather was the Korean War time. Yeah, during one ten day period, over one thousand women report being sexually assaulted. Since most victims, young and old, would never come forward and volunteer terribly suffer such shame in a society where chastity was valued above all else, the number of rapes was undoubtedly much greater than reported when US troops landed on the nearby Zamami. Yeah. See, back then, they didn't cry. Here's the thing, honor and their their personal and public and you know social uh what do you call it? Reputation was more important than Instagram and Snapchat in Facebook to where they could bitch about their problems all day and then get on to better help, so they could, you know, use the modern day version of confessional, which is great for spies who want to acquire as much of data on you as possible and you know, profile your your characteristics and your personality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep using better help.
Speaker 1: It's a fun. You might as well be sitting down with the Jesuit fucking idiots. Where do you think all that information goes? And it teaches you to be a whiner who needs to bitch about their problems and think that you're the only one that has them Number one. Number two, that you'd be in a constant state of what was me and never try to just suck it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, you stated it, Move the fuck on.
Speaker 1: Otherwise you just want to wallow in it, keep swimming in the circles of the tiny pool well while I pissing it for you. When US troops landed in ner Azamami, a small islet west of Okinawa, they immediately began the systematic rape of all women found. Many soldiers dragged the struggles struggling females down to deserted coastal areas and gang rape them at leisure. After being attacked repeatedly, most of the surviving women were allowed to return home, but only to face gang rape by the next wave of Americans. As often as not, there was nowhere to run. On the ground lay the body of a young Okinawan, a girl who had been fifteen or sixteen and probably very pretty, remembered an American officer. She was nude, lying on her back, with arms outstretched and knees drawn up but spread apart. The poor girl had been shot through the left breast and evidently violently raped. So they didn't just rape. They raped and killed, and sometimes they killed and then raped because their fucking necrophiliacs as well. Fresh arriving troops to Okinawa were initially surprised by the rape rampage. Incidents like the following, however, became common. Marching south, men of the fourth Marines passed a group of some ten American soldiers bunched together in a tight circle next to the road. They were quite animated. Nuit died at corporal, who assumed they were playing a game of craps. Then, as we passed them, said the shock Marine, I could see they were taking turns raping in an Oriental woman. I was furious, but our oftfit kept marching by as though nothing unusual was going on. Some injured women, those who had suffered savage, repeated rapes, or actual war wounds from the desperate fighting all around, awoke to find themselves being treated in local hospitals or even at US medical field camps. But even there the violent assaults continued. One victim a child. A child was raped by a GI in front of her father, who happened to be in the tent tending to her. Any Asian male father, son, brother, stranger who attempted to stop the attacks was himself murdered on the spot. This is hell on earth as a father. Let me tell you something, I will never be fully disarmed. I will use whatever I've gotten my person to murder the motherfucker. And you better fucking guarantee that. I mean. You better, you better believe that's what it meant to say. And you got what I meant I got. I glitched out, my brain glitched out. I'm sorry. I should have had five cups of coffee instead of four. Other young women and children were sexually assaulted when starvation forced them to approach Americans to beg for food. So they're begging for food, they get gang raped. Isn't that sweet? Isn't that?
Speaker 3: Isn't that just you know, the epitome of humanity?
Speaker 1: And help those Oaknowan females trapped in the recently constructed concentration camps were easy prey for the US invaders, who went from one tent to another in their daily and nightly girl hunts. The ordeal of Haruko o Hiro is fairly typical of the trials faced by women fleeing the horror. Terrified by the countless enemy ships, the low flying aircraft, and the ceaseless bombing, Horoku Sorry, Haruku and several friends decided to escape the small island they were living on and tried to reach nearby Okinawa. Oh yeah, but you saw what was happening in Oconahma, so you're trying to run right back into the fucking business, right. It's like it's like a moth trying to get away from the sun by going into the bug lamp. I decided that if I was to die, I wanted to die where my family resides, the young woman explained. Reaching Okinawa safely, the female sad suddenly had to seek cover to avoid an ongoing American air raid.
Speaker 3: After a dangerous.
Speaker 1: Circuits track of three days, Haruku finally reached her family's home, only to find it with it and everything else utterly destroyed. Although her family was ominously missing at the time, Ruku miraculously found them all later, living in an outdoor trench. One day, when American patrols were in the area, Haruku's sister could not stop her baby daughter from crying. Fearful that the child would draw the soldiers to the hiding place, the mother slipped away to try and quiet her infant. Later, Haruko became worried and went looking for her sister in a nearby graveyard. Oh sorry period. In a nearby g graveyard, she noticed a figure lying on the ground. She cautiously approached. I then found a person whose face was swollen and covered with dirt mixed with blood for internal organs protruding from her kimono. I couldn't recognize who she was, but the pattern of her kimono caught my eye. It was the same kimono that I had given to my sister. So she was beaten to death beyond recognition. Her sister child was discovered nearby, also dead. I'm sure she was probably ripped too. As if the trials and terrors of war were not already nightmarish enough, Ruko's starving family was forced to seek food in the only area not teeming with US soldiers, a dangerous dark valley known for its numerous haboo, a large, venomous and extremely aggressive snake. Finally, after surviving for nearly a week in the trench, Haruku's family saw US troops working their way down a nearby mountain. Horrified and with dreaded rape clearly ahead, Ruku and the other females quickly did one of the few things they could. We cut off our hair and smeared our faces with soot from the bottoms of pots and pants to make ourselves look ugly to avoid the American soldiers recounted the desperate women, but I was soon captured and became a prisoner of war, increasingly as words spread of murder and rape at the hands of the invaders. So here's the thing, you know, here's what's funny. It's a self fulfilling thing, because you would say to yourself, what the hell would women, women and children? How are they a thread, and why you know, you hear these stories about how we are on the table.
Speaker 3: You hear these stories.
Speaker 1: About how they're like, oh, these old men or these people, anybody could be a could be an enemy, and they could regroup and they could come after you from behind. You're not working. You'd never show them any kind of mercy or kindness because it could be a trap. It could be part of their command or part of the orders that they were given to to. Only a lyvey mind, only an eden Nite mind, only a sattern cult mind. Only a jew fucking mind who's as treacherous as that could think of something like that number one, number two. They know what atrocities are committing and how horribly they're treating these people, so they're expecting some sort of retaliation because it would be justified, just out of hatred alone, to do anything to get kill at least one fucking soldier, right, so they create the problem themselves. If it was done with honor and dignity of war being fought, chances are there wouldn't be any this worry about these people being so infuriated because they're gonna have to be doing it, most likely unarmed. Anyway to try to take any to try to take any action against you when they're starving to death as it is, and being raped like that, that's the whole thing is like the the way they're treated creates that animosity in the first place. So where did I where did this sentence start? Increasingly increasingly as word spread of murder and rape at the hands of the invaders, rare was that okinawan male or female who hesitated to flee. By the tens of thousands, Okinawans joined the Japanese defenders as they fell back south from one defensive position after another. While most thought protection far to the rear, many refugees actually armed themselves and joined the hopeless defense. Good for them, lots of honor there, bravery and courage, something to be respected. Likewise, thousands of young women and girls volunteered for duty as nurses.
Speaker 3: Seventeen year old.
Speaker 1: Hoshiku Shimabukaru was one. Hopefully I don't have to say that two I am many more times as we discussed this. Well intentioned as her motives were, Yoshiko soon regretted the move. Replacing the daily terror of hiding from the Americans now came to the hourly nightmare of actual combat. We only had basic trending and how to put on bandages. But the wounded soldiers they brought in were beyond help. They had legs ripped off, their intestines were falling out, faces missing. This is the reality of a word everybody. We simply had no idea what to do. The constant screaming was dreadful. In the chaos of the caves and tunnels that served as crude hospitals, Yushiko and her young friends soon became casualties themselves, either from American bombs and bullets or merely from the horror that surrounded them, trauma that you can never get off you. With continuous combat at every hand, that's the person who needs better help, not some fucking person whining about their latte not having fucking soy in it, or whatever the hell they asked for. With continuous combat at every hand, a ceaseless supply of terribly wounded victims is always assured. Since medical supplies were virtually non existent, Japanese soldiers screened for others to simply shoot them, and the torture as arms and legs were being amputated without anesthetics, and as was always generally the case elsewhere. When the US attacks increased and the end drew near for various defending position defended positions, officers ordered civilians to leave so that troops, yet alive, could fight to the death. What honorable people. We wanted to stay in the caves and die together, said Yoshiko, but the Japanese soldiers sent us away. Unfortunately, the majority of Yoshika's friends were themselves mowed down by Americans as they tried to flee mode down running unarmed. What would you do if you were the person would you say? I would say my bullets for the people that are shooting back personally and not worried about the people running away. And actually, just like when you're playing a game, you know, you only shoot the bad guys, and then you get you know, your own life meter gets knocked down when you when you shoot somebody who's the wrong person. Yeah. Yeah. Unfortunately, a majority of your shiko is I could go into the whole game thing with a you know, grand theft thought on show how they're actually teaching you how to be randomly evil to all people without conscience, and that you actually get points and credit for that. Unfortunately, a majority of your Shiko's friends were okay, we are to that were Where was I supposed to go abandoning the cave when when the enemy was right out there, asked another teenage nurse, Rri MIAA. Many of the schoolgirls, classmates had already been killed by grenades, flamethrowers, and bullets fired into the cave. Grenades and flamethrowers, young children, school girls, this is what they're doing. Eventually, during the weeks of intense fighting, many more would die, and they're desperate but feudal bid to find safety soon. Of the two hundred and twenty five girls Rui had started out with, only a mere score remained alive. Which is funny that this is the twentieth reference because score means twenty. I found that interesting when I was reading turned the meter down that time. Well, Okinawa civilians and the Japanese defended. The defenders were suffering through a nightmare of terror and torture, unimaginable US soldiers were passing through their own personal hell. By far. Okinawa was the worst combat the Americans experience of the entire Pacific War. Terrible as places like Tarara and Eojima had been, they were nothing compared to Okinawa. That only this is what really said about Yuajima, right, But don't you here too much about Okaw unless you're watching like the Kardate Kid Part two. Not only was the enemy more numerous, more determined, more deeply dug in, and backed by vastly more artillery than in the past, but the cold, wet weather and the muddy, mountainous terrain was the bane of all foot soldiers. Additionally, unlike the other island battles, which were over and done fairly soon, Okanaw was a grinding, sucking, static fight that seemed endless to the men involved. And never before were the horrors of war more graphic, more sickening. Corpses literally the gray muddy landscape corpses literally the gray muddy landscape types of days correspondent Accompanying the troops. There are numerous severed arms and legs, and an occasional heads. Some of the corpses seem to be grinning. The flesh has rotted away from the skull and the teeth are bared. I am afraid that if I stare one of these grinning dead might ask don't you belong with us? We could be sitting there eating a sea ration, a sea ration can or a hirsh. They keep on talking about Hershey. It's like, is this like, I know it's not Thomas Goodrich's doing, but it's like it's like product placement. I feel like the worst chocolate. Maybe Hershey was made with less chemicals back then, but perhaps I don't know, maybe maybe it was made less cheaply. I mean whatever. We could be sitting here eating a sea rash and can or a Hershey bar remnists twenty year old marine Bill Pierce, and right there where Quincy's lying, there's a dead Jap with an arm sticking up or a mangled leg. It didn't mean a thing. We'd become completely immune to it. You become hardened to it immediately. Yeah, speak for yourself, bro. And unlike other island battles, the enemy's constant use of heavy artillery was by far the greatest mental challenge for young American soldiers on Okinawa. During such an earth shaking, NonStop, thunderous roar, as an artillery barrage could deliver, all reason, all sanity, all rational thought was utterly lost as the terror stricken soldiers so shivered and cringed at the bottom of the muddy hole, arm squeeze tightly around his helmeted head, urinating or defecating or both in his pants.
Speaker 3: Convinced every shell screaming.
Speaker 1: Down had his name written on it. Loads of people shit in their pants. Believe me, even if you didn't have diarrhea left Bill Pierce. Then, when in artillery, when an already terrified soldier saw another man atomized by a direct artillery hit, it altered that soldier forever from that moment forward, whether it was an enemy or a friend, it was always he the viewer who received that direct hit, right, because you personalize the experience, right, just like when you watch things on TV. You go through the emotional experience, and they know that. That's why they program you with it. Always he who was blown into a fine red mist of a million particles, Always he who is next in line. From my experience, of all the hardships and hazards the troops had to suffer, prolonged shell fire was more apt to break a man psychology than anything else offered. One Marine Private Eugene sledge Well names that him. Some of the concussion cases could walk and were helped and led Some seem to have no no short sense of direction to the rear, like men walking in their sleep. Some were wild eyed expressions of shock and fear. Others whom I knew well though could barely recognize, were expressions of idiots or simpletons, not too witless to be afraid anymore. The blast of a show had literally jolted them into a different state of awareness from the rest of us. I've seen guys sitting there sobbing, recounts young Bill Pierce. Others refuse to go up to the line. Anything you do could get you killed, and including absolutely nothing. That's what it felt like. Because of the rain and close quarter fighting and difficult terrain, thousands of bodies of friends and foe like were seemingly everywhere simply did not get buried for days or weeks. This stench of the death was all over, Pierce continued, I it stankd no matter where you were. When you ate, you opened a cana and the flies would be all over in seconds. You had to try to cover the canna. The smell of rotting bodies truly was overpowering, agreed Private Sledge. The mud was knee deep in some places, probably deeper in others. If one dared venture, there for several feet around every corpse, and there were thousands of those maggots crawled about in the muck and when there and then were washed away by the runoff of the rain. The scene was nothing but mud shell fire flooded craters with their silent, pathetic, rotting occupants. If a marine slipped and slid down the back slope of a muddy ridge, he was apt to reach the bottom vomiting. I saw more than one man loose his footing and slip and slide all the way to the bottom, only to stand up horror stricken as he watched in disbelief, while fat maggots tumbled out of his muddy dungarepe pockets, cartridge belt.
Speaker 3: Legging, lacings and the like.
Speaker 1: Every crater was half full of water, and many of them held a marine corpse. The bodies lay pathetically just as they had been killed, half submerged in muck and water, rusting weapons still in hand. Swarms of big flies hovered about them. For Eugene Sledge and thousands of his comrades, Okinawa was as much about sanity as it was survival for those For uh sorry, let me start it. Okinawa was as much about sanity as it was survival. For to lose the one was the same as to lose the other. I existed from moment to moment, sometimes thinking death would have been preferable. We were in the depths of the Abyss, the ultimate horror of war, men struggling and fought men men struggled and fought and bled in the environment so degrading. I believe we had been fled long into Hell's on cesspool. Yeah, fighting Jew wars by the way, banker to wars the death cult. See, there's people who do not practice the death cult who still think that it's a race, and that will say that, hey, yeah, I'm a Jew, and then you're like, well that guy's not a bad guy. Well just because he's not. People fucking still miss this thing. It's this Edenite fucking cult. And the ones that who go this rabbinical route just to tell they departed, they don't most of the problem. Most of them probably don't even know what the roots are. But the ones that them are very very top the ones that are Druidic, the bastardized version of that that go Alai back to the Britons go all way back to even further than that, and the ones that could actually maybe because I've talked about the blood lines in the beginning, what blood lines to what the original eden Nite cult perhaps or when when those people migrated into Rome so as to be I don't know, putting up little little signs on their little coin places indicating that you know there's some tie between them and Rome, that type of bloodline. Those people, those people operate on a whole different level. Those other three religions that are created are created for them to manipulate everybody, including people who identify as being Jews, because none of that is what they really are. They're fucking these these fucking moon cult scumbag wolf obsessed totem fucking people. That's what they are.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: There's sorcery, pharmachea human sacrifice any way they can get it, and absolute vengeance over our people. They disrupted their party over five thousand fucking years ago. Meanwhile, as the Japanese Army strove to make the invasion of Ikuinawa so costly that the Americans would never even consider an attack on the Japanese home islands, the Imperial Air Force was engaged in a similar operation. In this case, however, the object was not the mere bleeding of the US Army, but rather the utter destruction of the US Navy. That the US ruled both in the air and on the sea surrounding Okinawa was never in doubt among the Japanese or anyone else, but Americans also ruled Okinawa under the sea. Even a year before the invasion, US submarines swarmed like sharks in the waters around Japan, sinking merchant, hospital and refugee ships alike, as well as vessels of the Imperial Navy. On June twenty ninth, nineteen forty four, a US submarine torpedo a Japanese troop ship a Japanese troop ship, the Tamayama Maru. I think we talked about this sorry, resulting in the death of over five thousand soldiers. A short time after, another lurking submarine late one night sank in Okinawan refugee ship over a thousand passengers, parents, including nearly eight hundred children. We're going to try to go up a little bit further now. The Kama Kazi thing here we've discussed. We discussed that a couple of days ago some of the like I had to read that letter from a father to his young daughter, and that wasn't fun for me. This was the Matoco letter I'm talking about right there. We gotta get past the kama Kazi part because I want to get into I just gotta find the heading. It'll be the next section that has a bold type. Oh so, Harry, let's just read this real quick and so. On June twenty second, ninety forty five, after eighty three days of bloody combat, the fight for Okinawa finally ended. In addition to over twelve thousand American deaths on land and sea, virtually the entire force of one hundred thousand Japanese defenders were killed, either in actual combat or murdered while trying to surrender. That is the key point here. Murdered while trying to surrender. Our people wouldn't do that. I don't know what the fuck these Americans are made out of, but our people are our heritage, our ancestry would not fucking do that, and we shouldn't be doing that either or due to they gave Woden and Balder an honorable burial, and he was a big one of these piece of shit freaking Edenites. Japanese defenders were killed either in that, and there's there's many more references to that, but we're on those topics. I could go throughout all history and all Germany and all everything else and show you and we have been actually talking about how well they treated other you know, captives and things like that, and that's that's the way it should be. There should be a standard of humanity involved in everything do otherwise you've lost your position of having anything to complain about or have any type of justification for anything. After the fact, no one should have any sympathy for you. If you're going to be lower than human, if you're going to be filth, then that you've lost all your value period, You're not no longer of valid anything nothing. Japanese defenders were killed either in natural combat order than to Da Da Da trying to sunder, or due to their own suicide, which is another big factor. Fully as heroic, anywhere, fully as horrific, anywhere from one third to one half of the population of Ocanaw itself from one hundred thousand one hundred fifty thousand people also died, so one hundred thousand soldiers, one hundred thousand to one hundred and fifty thousand people civilians also died. It was by far the greatest death toll of the entire Pacific War. Today. Okinawa, described one historian, after the battle, was a vast field of mud, led, decay and maggots, concluded Hanson W. Baldwin of the New York Times. Never before had there been, probably never again will there be such a vicious, sprawling struggle. But the horror did not end on Okinawa simply because the Japanese defenders had been wiped out, as was the case in Europe. With the fighting ended, the raping began, especially by those who had seen little of actual combat. This is what I'm talking about here, especially by those who had seen little vctual combat. The rear extra line of troops, the OA. These the special ones because they said so, because they read a book telling everybody that they were. In countless towns and villages on the island. Women and girls imagining that the war had ended soon found out otherwise. And think about all their stories, even in that ship book, right, David sleep Well. First of all, David was a murderer and a scumbag, treacherous little piece of ship but he was He was a U slew slew the giant, and the giant was some bad guy.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: You know what they're talking about, right, they're talking about Arian, they're talking about us, and they're flipping the fucking details to make the scumbag the hero and the and and the.
Speaker 3: Us the scumbag. Right, manipulation.
Speaker 1: Throw that fucking book in the trash, use it to heat your next fucking campfire. It's a goddamn grimmore and it's mind trap and it's been and and if you and if you slap the Old the New Testament on it, then it's more manipulation by the Rescrucians, who are also part of that cult. The original cult. Rape was so pervasive after the American victory that virtually all Okinawan women either suffered themselves or knew someone who had. Later, a historian commissioned by Okinawa estimated that more than ten thousand rapes occurred during the three months of fighting, as many more many or more were committed after the battle. The crime was so common, in fact, that in some rare cases, the enraged people determined to fight back. In Katsuyama after the victory, three nineteen year old black Marines were in the habit of raiding the villages every weekend. There they would catch and carry away women and girls and girls and a short distance then raped them at their leisure. The Americans became so comfortable with the inaction of the cowed villagers. This is the problem with humans. They don't just stand up and do it's right because it's the right thing to do, because they're too afraid what's going to happen to them that they left their weapons back at camp. On one such trip, as the Marines were making their way to Katsuyama, two Japanese soldiers hiding the bush shot and wounded the men onque. Dozens of villagers raced out and beat the Americans of death with rocks and clubs. Good Now, fearful that their homes would be destroyed in reprisal, the people dragged the bodies to a dark cave with a deep bottom and tossed them in. After that, the villagers could only wait and pray that their act would not be discovered. I'm gonna go a little farther ahead. I just wanted to get into that. Here we go of the crimes and criminals. Even as the physical masker of Germany was in progress. The spiritual masker of German womanhood continued without pause, Although violent, brutal and repeated rapes persisted against defenseless females for years. Most Soviet American, British and French troops quickly discovered that hunger was a powerful incentive to sexual surrender. Usually a piece of bread, a little candy, or a bar of soap made violent rape unnecessary in their utterly devastated these young girls roam the streets seeking something to eat and a place to sleep. And you take advantage of this, and you exploit that opportunity or that that situation. You are lower than fucking scum. Having only the one thing left in the world to sell, they were not slow to sell it. Bacon, eggs, sleep at your home, winked Russian soldiers over and over again, knowing full well the answer would usually be a two minute tryst among the rubble. I continually ran about with cooking utensils and beg for food, admitted one girl. If I heard in my neighborhood the expression pretty women, I reacted accordingly. Despite General Eisenhower's edict against fratnerization with the despised enemy, no amount of words could slow the US soldier's sex drive. Neither army regulations nor the propaganda of hatred in the American press noted newswomen free to utly could prevent American soldiers from liking and associating with German women, who, although they were driven by hunger to become prostitutes, preserved a certain innate decency. I felt a bit sick at times about the power I had over that girl. Oh but you didn't stop, did you, you, One troubled British soldier confessed, Yes, this is this is the craziness of who's the victim here? Piece of shit? Yeah, and I'd feel really, i'd feel sick about smashing your fucking scullard with my own, you know whatever. I could probably do my fists if I kept hitting. If I gave her a three minute a threepenny bar of chocolate, she nearly went crazy. She was just like my slave. She darned, she darned my socks and mended things for me. There was no question of marriage. She knew that was not possible. Let's move on. We got to get to the part, the part that has to be gotten to wait. Let's say not the Nuremberg thing, but I think we're going over that a little bit. It's the the other thing, the other thing, the fire bombings. Yeah, this is still more about the rapes in Germany, which is all stuff that you guys should read the book Summer ninety thirty five by Thomas Goodrich. It's gotta get it's gotta be in between these pages because it's something I've already read. Yeah, getting there, getting there, We're getting there. I don't want to click over here because that doesn't really show you the title thing. It's not set up like that because it's a PDF, so I just kind of have to scroll. I think we're getting close though, to the next chapter. Uh, yeah, we're getting close. I'm talking about the atrocity. Is that the rape? Okay, we're getting close. We're getting close. We'reetting close. They're gonna change topics here in a second. And there's the Soviets being horrible. Okay, moving on, moving on, we want to talk about the raids. What's up, Sarah? What hold on?
Speaker 4: I want to say, Hello, Sarah, Sarah, are you leaving? Are you leaving?
Speaker 1: Are you leaving?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, are you leaving?
Speaker 1: Here? Come on? Hello? Come on, come on, I'm around the curtain.
Speaker 4: But why good, I'll see you know that.
Speaker 1: I'll be there right behind you. Right thanks, yea, all right, gymnastics is coming up in a little bit. I gotta get over there soon, all right. I I don't I don't want to just sit for here. This is thank you, okay, chapter four, but page one oh four. I remember that because no, you don't have to do anything. I'm the one to shit room.
Speaker 3: You can shut the door though if you want.
Speaker 1: You don't have to know, because it actually feels good with the air. Just as Allied Eric Armada's had mercilessly bombed, blasted and burned the cities and civilians of Germany, so too was the US Air Force and incinerating the women and children of Japan, as was the case with his peers in Europe's Guard chewing jap hating Major General Curtis Lamy, which is who's on the picture of the thumbnail, had no compunction whatsoever about targeting and noncombatants, including the very old and the very young.
Speaker 3: We knew we were going to kill a lot of.
Speaker 1: Women and kids, admitted the hard nosed air commander, without a blink, had to be done. Yeah, it's really easy for you to say. Nobody can never put themselves in that position because they know that they never will be, because they have the j underside like nationwide, except it's any ve originally in it all. And although it would have been in direct violation of the Geneva Convention, Franklin Roosevelt had seriously considered gassing Japan, which as British Prime Minister Winston Churchill had been posed doing to Germany earlier in the war. The American president had felt that flooding Japan with poison was not only a fine way. O boy, oh boy, what do you think they're doing? Every time they say, look something a breakout happened. Look at all his people stick over there. Oh what's that stuff floating from the sky? Oh what's this stuff in my water? No, I don't know. It must have been a virus. Couldn't be any of these other things now, or that flu shot that he got, thinking that that will at least it's not the COVID bulk. Yeah, okay. When did people start getting really sick in the convalescent homes and the old folks homes during the twenty twenty ish are era. Right after flu season. What happens after flu season, what happened during that time? They are pretty much contracted to have to take the flu shot if they're going to be in this old people's homes because they're allopathic death camps, right for your for your loved ones, who you should be taken care of, you scumbags. Sorry, unless you're unable financially than Either way, too bad. Someone's paying for them to be there, right, So put them home where they belong, unless you can't care for them, unless there's something really, really, really really wrong with them. Otherwise, let them be with family. Hey, they might get better that way, and you might have to wait longer to steal their fucking money that they have. I know that would be a tragedy. Uh, let's see where we're at. Yeah. Floating Japana poison is not only a fine way tend of this war, but just the punishment upon those who had started the war. But a just punishment. Unlike the Germans, who had their own stock of deadly gas and who could have easily retaliated against the Allies had they been so attacked, Japan had virtually none of its own to further the plan, Roosevelt ordered his staff to test the waters by discreetly asking Americans should we guess the Japs? Since the plan was shelved, perhaps too many Americans remember the horrors of trench warfare during World War One to want a repeat. US government then came up with the idea of unleashing bat bombs on Japan to bring child of an American dentist. I wonder if he was an oy how many millions of them are dentists and freaking orthodonists. Tiny and cindiury time bombs would be attached two thousands of bats, which would then be dropped on Japan from aircraft. Soon after, they sought shelter in Japanese homes, schools, and hospitals that bat bombs would explode, thereby igniting fires all across the country. Bat bombs everyone, They're going to drop bat bombs. I made a car.
Speaker 3: I made a cartoon A long time ago.
Speaker 1: I knew that this, you know, German shepherds are eaten by some Asian people, and I sew a little bit. I didn't know anything any better, but I was like a kid, right, and I drew this air this like bomber plane with little yellow people in the teeth right and the squeazy eyes and they're and they're dropping German shepherds with bombs tied to their backs out of the plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: After spending two million dollars on the project, and after some serious consideration, the bat bomb like poison gas was also dropped. They spent how much money two million dollars on the bat project? Oh boy, Ultimately I'm sure that was just pocketed, but it would have ultimately dead deadly. Fire bombs were developed and finally accepted as the most efficient way to slaughter Japanese and destroy their nation. The Allies first created the firestone phenomenon when the British in the summer of nineteen forty three, bomb Germany's second largest city, Hamburg. After first blasting the beautiful city to atoms with normal high explosives, another wave of bombers soon appeared, loaded with tens of thousands of incendiary bombs.
Speaker 3: The ensuing raid and the ensuing night rating night and.
Speaker 1: Numerous fires that soon joined to form one uncontrollable, massive flame. The inferno was so hot, in fact, that it generated its own hurricane force winds, like it happened at Dresden right, that literally sucked the oxygen out of the air, just like Dresden and Hamburg, probably suffocating many victims. Others were hurled into the hellish vortex like dried leaves, or they became stuck in the melting asphalt where they quickly burst into flames. Oh, by the way, let me dispell some bullshit, because somebody who calls themself elf a historian was arguing this. So I'm gonna have to go ahead and set that record straight real quick. Oh did I already get rid of it? That's okay, because I can go I can go right back to the video itself, and I can find my comment. Probably had to get to history. May know, you said, so I was looking for videos here. So Operation Meeting House was the fire bombing of Tokyo. Okay. Now this starts off sounding like it's good. They act all like s paraded, and they sound like they're good people, and then you get into them saying a bunch of bullshit, a bunch of the absolute bullshit. And what that absolute bullshit happens to be is that twenty five thousand people died of Dresden, you know, all of the hora, and they started giving you know, they start making excuses for America, for the Americans, and let me read what I said this. This is dishonest to the point of criminal, especially from a so called historian, the guy on the left. Even the politically low estimates at Dresden put it at two hundred and fifty to three hundred thousand killed. This is all sourced and cited in the books Hellstorman Summer nineteen forty five by Thomas Goodrich.
Speaker 3: You act aghast at.
Speaker 1: Your twenty five thousand, so as far as a historian appear as you are a court historian, a court jest, or even bring bring a broad paint brush to the next episode to more easily whitewashed American War atrocities. The USAAF along with the Royal Air Force ARIF bombed Dresden on February thirteenth through the fifteenth, nineteen forty five, and again on March second and April seventeenth. He was saying that it was the Royal Air Force all alone who was responsible for Dresden. Total fucking bullshit, Stop shirking responsibility. The government policy was the Zionist banking and ruled jewelry demand. It was their policy and the Jews demand for German extinction and orcus Aid extermination, an effort that lasted long after the war, with Eisenhower starving millions and supporting repatriation certain death of Russians who fought with Germany. What was done to the acoustics was its own atrocity. And if you really must see what this is. This is from an unauthorized history of the Pacific War podcast, but pretty long title there Operation meeting House. You get about, oh, I don't know, probably to about eight minutes in, and you're like, what the no, Oops, you almost had me there. You had me there going, You had me going there for a minute thinking that you were decent people. All right, Hello, Karen, I saw you out there, all right. Yeah. The Allies first created a firestorm phenomenon when the British in December ninety four to three bombed Germany's second largest city, Hamburg. That's the firestorm, yes, firestorm, right, I decided, and probably Hamburg right after first blasting the beautiful city to atoms with normal high explosives, and another wave of bombers soon appeared, loaded with tens of thousands of inceniary bombs. The ensuing night rating knighted numerous fires that soon joined to form one uncontrollable, massive flame. The inferno was so hot, in fact, that it generated its own hurricane force winds that literally sucked the auction out of the air and stuffocated many victims. Others were hurled into the hellish vortex like dry leaves. I know, I read all this already, or they became stuck in the melting asphalt where they quickly burst into flames. Imagine that for a moment, Lillia, but may hope to use this same fiery force to scorch the cities of Japan. Tokyo would be the first test. On the night of March ninth through tenth, nineteen forty five, over three hundred b twenty nine bombers left their their bases on the Mariana Islands. When I think of the German German people, it's like us going out to war against America again. They were founding. They were, you know, on the same principles of leave us the fuck alone, man, you know, let us, let us, let us be have self determination, let us rid ourselves of this tyranny. And in their case, the you know, Jewish banking to tyranny the usery tyranny, in addition to everything else that was going on with them, with the post war abuse that they were suffering under, and the and the invasion of perversion all cleaned up. We had more in common with Germany US personally, not our government, than anyone else on the planet. And we went and we ruined because we were there are people were taught to hate and kill them for a bunch of foreigners that were lying about being victimized by them in the first place. Who Who's only And then people say, well, why would they want to make Christianity? Why do they want to make this and that? What would they use it for? They use it to give make so many people feel like they have some kind of connection or some kind of duty or loyalty because God, because chosen, because blah, because blah, because I'm retarded.
Speaker 3: And then they go ahead and they.
Speaker 1: Identify with these sick, fucking psychopaths who just use this as a cover anyway, who in the meantime, all the time, never take a break from poisoning you and your family and killing you and taxing you and making your life miserable in every way they possibly can, through every proxy means, so it doesn't look like it's directly coming from them all the time. Sorcery sorcery's deception, right will put its deception. Your will is being expressed through other avenues making you safe. Typically, enough is enough? Everybody over. Three hundred, three hundred B twenty nine bombers left their bases in Marianna Islands, three hundred airplanes in the sky. Once over Tokyo, Advanced scout planes dropped fire bombs across the heart of the heavily populated city to form a large fiery X. Why the fuck would they do that? This X comes up so often? Do you think this is mockery? Why? Quote unquote PayPal was once called X? Why everything has to be fucking X with this psychopath, fucking piece of shit Elon Musk. Other planes painted the outer limits. There was also a Club X, which was a eugenics Darwinian elitist club tied in with you know, illumined ones, if you will, the think tanks of aristocrats that were pointing out the demise of too many people, too many puppies, just like that Primus song, too many puppies right. Other planes painted the outer limits to be bombed thereby encircling those living in the kill zone below. Remember I said the circle of the accident as the X men right. We did go over this a little bit. Following the resounding success with Tokyo, with General LeMay immediately turned his attention towards the similar immolation of every other city in Japan. As was the case with Germany, then later Tokyo, the aim of the US Air Force under Curtis LeMay was not so much to destroy Japanese military targets or factories so much as it was to transform all of Japan into a blackened waste, to kill as many men, women and children as he could, and to terrorize those who survived to as great a degree as possible. In other words, under the control under the command of le May, the air attacks against Japan, just as with the air attacks against Germany, was terror bombing, pure and simple. To make this murderous plan as effective as possible, the US Air commander and his aide studied the entire situation. Night raids were preferred, of course, since it would catch as many people in bed as possible. Also, dry, windy conditions were selected to accelerate the ensuing firestorm, ensuring few could escape. Additionally, since the Japanese Air Force had, for all intents and purposes, been destroyed in three years of war, there was little need for armament of the American bombers. Thus the extra weight that ammunition, machine guns and the men I fired them added to the aircraft was removed, making room for even more fire bonds. But perhaps more important for General le Maay was the decision to ra reduced the altitude of his bombing raids. And they talk about this in the other ship video. I pointed out there to like eight thousand feet right, oh, five thousand feet Jesus. This last minute measure only guaranteed that the US attacks would be carried out with greater surprise, but that the bombers would be dropped with deadlier precision. One final plus for the new tactic was the demoralization demortal is to demoralizing terror caused by hundreds of huge B twenty nine bombers b San the Japanese called them, or mister B suddenly roaring just overhead and each dropping tons of liquified fire on those below. In a nation where most homes were made of paper and wood, the dread of an impending fire bombing raid can well be imagined. As one US intelligence officer accurately reported to a planning committee, the panic side of the Japanese is amazing. Fire is one of the greatest things. They are terrified from at from childhood. And here's a witness I heard. I had heard that the planes were big, gave the stunned spectator, but seen from so close, their size astounded me. Gigantic though one spelled thought one spell bound view, or enormous another. It looked as if they were flying just over the telegraph poles in the street. I was totally stupefied. They were so big, remembered a young woman, staring at disbelief. Sorry, it looked like it could reach out and grab them. Then, amid the terrifying sights and sounds, the austract people watched in utter amazement as the bombay doors of the frightening things sprang open, as if on cue, falling not vertically but diagonally. The objects which then began to shower down were at first thought by many viewers to be pipes or even sticks. Within a few seconds, the true nature of the objects became known to all. They're coming down, the people screamed, they're coming down almost immediately, as if a switch had been thrown from every corner of the targeted city. The night became light. I told you, guys, shut the door as day came to light as day. As each of the thousands of fire bombs ignited on impact, quickly the deadly liquid spread, and in mere minutes the targeted city was totally engulfed.
Speaker 3: So that's the bombing. Let's selling about what the people did.
Speaker 1: In reaction. People soaked themselves in water barrels that stood in front of each house before setting off again. A litter of obstacles blocked their way, telegraph poles and overhead trolley wires that formed a dense net of tangled of tangles across the streets. The fiery air was blown down towards the ground, and it was often the refugees's feet that began burning first. Immense putties and the women's trousers caught fire and ignited the rest of their clothing. As noted in the Furious Seat and Wind, it was often the victim's shoes or boots which rebrupted in flames, burst falling quickly by the pants, shirts and Air's hearing you look at buzz hold on is that on? Yeah, it is all right cool. As the horrified people shipped off one layer of burning clothing after another, mini rolling on the ground to smell out of the fire, some simply burst into flames entirely, hairhead skinned all. One witness watched as a child ran by, screaming, shrilly, it's hot, it hurts. Helped me. Before anyone could reach him, the child burst into flames as if he'd been drenched in gasoline. In the midst of this is horrible, right, in the midst of her own desperate bid to escape, one teen age girl saw a mother and father briefly placed their own bodies between the killing heat and their small children. At last, when the father simply burst into flames, he nevertheless struggled to remain upright as a shield for his children. Finally, the man teetered and fell. I heard him shouting to his wife, recalled the witness, forgive me, dear, forgive me. Likewise, thousands of victims in the other Japanese city could be could not bear the ferocious heat, and simple exploded And simply, I think this would be and simply exploded in flames from spontaneous combustion the streets remembered police camera men hikawa Oyo, where rivers of fire, flaming, pieces of furniture exploiting and the heat while the people themselves blazed like matchsticks under the wind and the gigantic breath of the fire. Immense, incandestined vortices rose in a number of places, swirling, flattening, sucking whole blocks of houses into the mailstorm of fire continues French visitor Jillian. Wherever there was a canal, people hurled themselves into the water. In shallow places, people waited half sunk, and not just monk miles just above the surface of the water. In other places, the water got so hot that the luckless bathers were simply boiled alive. People crowded onto the bridges, but can you imagine that like the Yeah, the fires actually talking like rivers, right, raising the temperature that much. People crowded onto the bridges, but the spans were made of steel that gradually heated. Human clusters clinging to the white hot railings finally let go, fell into the water and were carried off on the current. Thousands jammed the parks and gardens that lined both banks of the river. The freaking bridge was getting so hot that it was melting people and catching them on fire the bridge as panic brought ever fresh waves of people pressing into the narrow strips of land. And we're not even talking about Nagasaki Roshumi. Yeah, wait till we get to that. If we decided to go over that pressing in the narrow strips of land, those in front were pushed irresistly forward toward the river. Whole walls of screaming humanity toppled over and disappeared into the deep water.
Speaker 3: With his two little children clutched under his arms.
Speaker 1: Masayoshi Nakagawa raced for the canals and rivers as everyone else, hoping to find a haven from the deadly heat. Suddenly I heard a shout, your son's clothes are on fire. At the same time, at the same instant, I saw flames licking the cotton blommers of my daughter was wearing. I put my son down and reached out. He tried to smother the flames on his back, when a tremendous gust of wind literally tore me from him and threw me to the ground. Struggling to stand, I saw that I was now closer to my daughter than to the boy, I decided to put out the flour on her clothes first. The flames were climbing her legs. As I frantically extinguished the flames, I heard the agonizing experience of my son a short distance away. As soon as my daughter was safe, I rushed to the boy. He had stopped crying. I bent over him. He was already dead. Grabbing his daughter and his son's body, Masayoshi joined the fleeing crowds, once again, trying to escape the ever pursuing inferno. Once in the open space, continued the grieving father. I stood my daughter by my side, my dead son in my arms, waiting for the fire to subside. Surprisingly, during the days and nights such as these filled with nightmares scripted in hell, children bursting into flames, glass windows melting, molten metal pouring down on people, often it was the small and seemingly trivial sights and sounds that sometimes stayed with the survivors forever. One little girl, after watching a panicked mother run past her with her baby totally ablaze on her back, after seeing children her own age rolling on the ground like human tortures, after seeing torches, after seeing and hearing the sounds of a man and a horse he was leading both burning to death. Still again and again, the little girl's mind wandering back to the safety of her cherished dow collection, then on display at a local girls festival. To my surprise, we called another survivor birds in mid flight. Sparrows and crows were not sure where to go in such situation. Such a situation, I was surprised to see that the sparrows and the crows would cling to the electric wire and stay there in a row. You'd think they'd go into the bushes or something amid all the horror. Another woman never forgot the strange sight of a refugee standing in a large tank of water holding on only a live chicken. Another young female, admittedly numb to it all, found as she passed a mound of dead bodies that her eyes became transfixed on a pair of nose holes that seemed to be peering up at her. Finally, on numerous occasions, because of the American circlement of a targeted city, thousands of refugees fleeing from one direction collided head on with thousands of refugees fleeing from another direction. In this case, the panic's multitude, now incapable of moving forward because of an equally panicked multitude in front, and incapable moving backward because of the pursuing firestorms, simply became wedged so tightly that no one could move, and then they get burned and melted together? Isn't that nice? Horrific? As the ordeal had been thus far, it was nothing compared to this final act of hellish horror. Since most refugees were fleeing instinctively toward water, many crowds became wedged on bridges. Thousands of victims were thus overtaken by the fiery, by the fury that was gonna say, fiery fury, on the wais by the fury, and were burned to a crisp by the fiery winds that to some resembled flamethrowers. Thousands of thousands more horribly burned, mangled manner sorry, thousands more horribly burned managed to leap or fall to their desks into the rivers and canals below. Eventually, metal bridges became so hot that human Greece, human Greece, human Greece from the victims above, poured down on the bodies of victims below. You know how much that would have to be, you know, people that would have to be to be pouring down. And as for those far above, to those who had dropped millions of fire bombs on the cities and towns of Japan, the horror show they had created below was readily apparent in all its lower detail. At such low altitudes, with night nowaday, those above had a front row seat to all the hellos drama below. Fleeing humans racing for their life down streets now, more rivers of fire than streets, Screaming horses engulfed in flames, galloping in all directions, Bridges packed with doomed mothers and children, rivers and canals gender these these aren't military targets. This is retaliatory over something that f R made happen in freaking uh Pearl Harbor. This is about to justify it with American people, right. Don't listen to your governments when you want something, when you want to know the truth about something, don't do that. Fling humans racing for their life downstreets now more rivers. Let's see for those US fighter plioffs whose job it was to massacre refugees. Right, These are not human, These are not targeting. This is what they did in Dresden, so they did in Hamburg. These are These are people fleeing for their lives. They're not threats. This is a massacre. On purpose job was to massacre refugees who reached the open spaces, their view was even closer. In the red and white glare of the fires, these Americans could actually see the faces of those they were machine gunning, The women with babies, the children running and falling, the old, the slow, the animals. The violent updrafts from the heat below was a much greater threat to the US bombers than almost non existent Japanese anti air defenses wafted on the heat thousands of feet up as feed. Up was the scattered debris from below, bits and pieces of homes, offices, and schools, tatters of burnt clothing, feathers and fur from dead pets, and of course, the pervasive smell of broiled human flesh. Suddenly way off at two o'clock, noted an awestruck American pilot arriving on the scene. I saw a glow on a horizon like the sun rising. Maybe maybe, maybe the moon. The whole city was soon below us, stretched stretching from wing tip to wing tip, a blaze and one enormous fire, with yet more fountains of flame pouring down from the B twenty nine. The black smoke billowed up thousands of feet, bringing with it the horrible smell of burning flesh.
Speaker 3: Once the attacking.
Speaker 1: Force had loosed yeah, once the attacking for had loosed all its bombs and banked for home, the red globe of the holocaust they had created could be seen for as far as one hundred fifty miles. With the departure of the enemy aircraft and eventual subsiding at the fires, workers and volunteers from throughout the stricken region finally felt safe enough to venture into the squirt zone and begin rescue operations. Given the frail, flammable nature of most Japanese cities, virtually every structure in the targeted area of homes, shops, businesses was utterly leveled. As a consequence, because there were was seldom need to clear a stone, break metal, and other rebel from a bombed area, as was the case in Germany, the search for bodies in Japan was made easier, if not easy by the thousands, by the tens of thousands, the charred victims lay everywhere. Many died alone, overcoming their flight by heat and exhaustion. It was common to find a single black and mother laying upon a single blackened child that she was trying to so desperately to protect. But many more victims see this is who can do this? And then who can gun them down when they actually get away from it? And what do they do when they're done? To those who still managed to survive all that rape and murder on site, I gotta go. I'm gonna go spend time with my daughter and watch of gymnastics. And if you guys would be so polite and so kind to look at the you know, the links that are in the descriptions and support if you can, it would be greatly appreciated. Let me just look real quick here, serve what's going on here? I hope it's actually showing it is. I don't know what's up with the number one though, I don't get that. What is that? Why is it doing that? It's like always started so well now ever I won here. It's because it's going to try to save it. Look it is there anybody even want. No, there's only one person too, me and someone see this is bullshit. This tells me that these things something's going on with with FTJ media where it's private and there's nothing that I'm setting to private. But it's starting off as private, it's ending in private. It says out to record this live, make streame publicly listed, publicly listed, but not accessible apparently, because then I have to go into the thing is and deselect it from being in a premium only Like I don't understand. Nobody said it like that, and there's no button in the beginning to set it like that. But yet nobody got to see this third one in a row now FTJ Media broadcast. Oh look an empty chat. Yet again, I keep telling Josh this and he keeps telling me that's not happening. And this is why I'm getting irritated by it. Every time I tell you, no, it's not happening. It's not really, it's not happening. Okay, my mistake. I guess my observational skills are terrible. I must not be seeing with my eyes what's going on. Okay, sounds good, buddy, but yeah, please take a look at this. And I'm getting sick and tired of wasting my time with that. If it's not gonna work, I could I can find a different place to broadcast. If it's not gonna show it to anybody, I'll go back on kick or something. I don't give that. I love FTJ, but if people who do the freaking would you know what's on it aren't gonna like even consider that there's something going on, then fuck them. So there's us over here on bit shoot since I can't even show you the other one now, but here's all the moneys you're publishing for Hellstorm. The best thing you could do to support the show right now would either go to Simperi fyllc dot com get a copy of the book, or get some hot sauce or get some creatine. That's the best way you could do it right now. Second to that, second to that would be where it says support the show here any one of these things, including going on the Patreon like for five bucks a month, you get all the exclusive and you get all the podcasts without any of the ads, because trust me, when it goes to podcast distribution they dump and add like two ads together fifteen to twenty times throughout the broadcast, which is way too much, and it's you know, they have that little thing where you can go plus fifteen or plus thirty seconds at a time. Yeah, that's great if you're not doing other things and you want to go back over there every time and press buttons on your phone or whatever. Otherwise, just go to Patreon, all right, and there you go. So there's the gifts and go by the stripe, buy me a coffee gifts and go Patreon. All right here, that's the second thing you could do the best way tertiary right now because of time, because I'm looking at the time and how long this is going to take, like the end of this month, Like maybe going to leave vic Farm behind would be a good one and getting the But this is something that you should do for yourself anyway, because there's benefit there, right, that should be something that you do, regardless of what it does for me. Go to doctor Peter Glidden site, use this code, get fifty percent off, do it monthly, and then when you see how much information is there and how much value is there, and you see that he also has his own you know Q and a live streams twice a week. Then when you up up it to the to the yearly. You can still do that after you've tested it as a monthly, and you'll get another one hundred and twenty bucks off the yearly membership. That's how it boils out. But it boils now and then money, money Street Publishing, dot Com, hellstorm, colde ball right here you go. All right, I really wish that I wasn't having problems with FDJ, but this is I guarantee you that little one in the like there's no there's no duplicate, so nobody's seeing these things. And then they go in it says it's set to private or set to only the premium subscribers. I don't have premium subscribers. FDJ isn't really getting a lot of those anyway. There's like I don't know how many people will are actually signed up for it. But that's not what I said it for. There's no way to set it for that ahead of time. It just decided through the software that it was going to do that, and fuck me. So for three days straight, every time I've made an effort, no one has seen it. Awesome way to go, way to just you know, sit in this chair for fucking nothing because people at the FTJ are very very supportive, and I don't want to not be there because nobody it's people watch the live streams a lot more than they watch the replays on that particular site. It's different here, different on Rumbles, different on Bitshoe over there that I know how it rolls. So if I missed, if I missed the live then it's that's it. It's not going to be freaking seen all that time and effort. Alright, Please support the show. I gotta go. I waste support time bitching about that. Have a nice day possible at chot Chas and all the other stuff. See you tomorrow.