Speaker 1: We hold these truths to be self evidence that all men are created equal except the Jews. Franklin.
Speaker 2: Jews have words for anyone who is not a Jew, derogatory terms, meeting everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many goys as they possibly can. And look at their talmud. Their talmud says kill pemmle hall. It's your religious duty to steal from this, to bring harm to them. Martin Luther, the man who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called The Jews and their Lies. In this book he outlined toad code of Jewish doctors. Jewish doctors are here to poison us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three. The Jews and.
Speaker 3: Their lives and their lives and their lives. The Jews and their lives, and their lives and their lives. Jews and their lives and their lives and their rimes, the Jews and their lives.
Speaker 4: What did Martin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three that people seem to have forgotten now because the media is owned by Jews.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you also about a very important.
Speaker 5: Issue, all right.
Speaker 1: Suki Suki from Kentucky testing one to one two. Not in Kentucky. No SUCKI SUCKI just checking the sound quality. How's everybody doing tonight, Jim Giraffe five two five three, Hello, how are you? I've been looking around some things today and I came across some interesting stuff and I wanted to share it. I've got a lot of work to do with their net orders. I'm getting the orders out. I'm working on a very large what do you call it? Why is this? Doing this on a very large A very large? Not good?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: It is okay, wholesale order as well, So the audio sounds like it's okay. So yeah, enough of the nonsense. It's hot in there anyway. It's hot in here. Holy shit, it's always hot in this room. I've got one two three. There's five lights there, there's three there, there's one above my head, and then the door is shut for sound, and then so there's no outside sounds. So it's happened, dogs and cats and everything else. I don't mind the sound of family, that's an awesome sound, but you know, distractions or if one of them is singing in his room, then it's a little bit distracting. I mean, now the house is empty, but it's still still very hot in here. I put up a video earlier. Let's show you what I'm talking about with If anybody wants to hold on before I say that, let me just set it up. I'm gonna go to the there is settings, connected devices castor all right, Well, if anybody wants to call in, you know the number, do you not? Let's see bam, there you go. We need to change a color on that. Huh, hold on, how's it doing that? Gotta coles bar could put this back on the screen too. I move some stuff around because I was that's better. Now I look at a NASCAR driver. Let's put in let's change some colors here. But I don't know what that is. Now, let's just get cancel. Let's just change the color. Weren't my be easier to see? Not by much? There it is right there, six one nine four three one zero three three four. Boom boom boom boom boom boom six one nine four three one zero three three four. I've got stuff to talk about. But if you want to call it it, interrupt it, you're welcome to sure and join the Doctor Gliden link below. So now that kind of leads me to what I was going to say here. I'll probably put that back up there you go, So on YouTube tonight, not there, not there, not there. I guess I just have to open it up, and I just in my history maybe a little bit easier. So on my Awesome Hot Sauce for a business channel, I went on for an hour and a half because it's called Attention Awesome People and it's a rundown. And so since I don't go on here often, there is a lot of people being sent notifications and all that good stuff. Right, So there's one one and fifty or so people on this channel, and on my other Rumble channel, I have like one thousand and eighty, and those people seem to be notified more and more people show up for those shows over here. I very rarely ever on here, so it gets knocked out, you know what I mean. You have to be more consistent and stuff like that for that to pick up. So that's why I'm showing you. It's called Attention Awesome People semper shows. I'm going to put it in the think them a bob here there it is of these I want to see that. I want to see what we first see when you first get here. Yeah, so that's a live one. The home should be showing something else, though maybe it's only because I'm live. It is, all right, So while we're here, let's go ahead and through this in the chat that. Have a look at that, because it gives you a lot of the details that you need for doing the the hot sauce stuff, but also the doctor Glidden links and the doctor Manso links, all the supplements. There's a ton of information in there that I packed in there so everybody can benefit from it. There's stuff there to glean and learn from and all that good stuff. And it'll probably answer a bunch of people's questions about the supplements and things. So too, there you have it. I'm just so throw it in here too. Well, not sure, dude, if I'm gonna have a low turn out like this, and guess what I'm gonna do. You want to know what I'm gonna do. I put this over here in Patreon first of all, but I'm also going to throw on if they'll just play a freaking video game and dump you guys, We've really what the fuck just happened? Did Did you not just see me fucking typing, fucking piece of shit? I don't need to put anything else in there except for that, thanks, So yeah, the plan and and the of course the goal is still the same. We want to get more of a Patreon support I need about I'm trying to raise on the gifts and go about fifteen k to kind of move my business, my house sauce business into the next phase of its development. I need to move around with the times. I need to change with the times, and if I don't, I won't be as successful. And the store was one phase of it, but that's not the way to roll anymore. But a store local here, closer might work. And also getting my stuff in stores, which means I needed new labels. I need the new labels. I need the GS one labels so that bigger department store style or a larger grocery stores will accept it, because they won't take your product unless it has a particular type of barcode on it. And that gives me an opportunity also to get in there and update some of the information on there and spruce up the labels a little bit and print out a bunch more at the you know, I've never forgot the DPI. I think it's called over in San Diego. We our labels and they're not cheap. So fifteen k's about what I need to get all that done, get the proper payment to the GS one people, to get our accounts set up so I can get those labels, and then we should be rocking and rolling because then I can just go places and sample my sauce and then they're gonna be like, yes, we want that. I'm like, damn right, you do, and then you know, sell it by the freaking palette and then it would be good to go. That'll take me, that'll launch me into it. A necessity to have employees. That's a good thing. That's a very good thing. And a warehouse. But I need fifteen k first. Otherwise that's all just the gapping. So if anybody wants to support the buying me a coffee, paintpalt or gifts and goets right there, you can always just order hot sauce for yourself or get some of the I'm just saving up whenever I can. Right there's also holiday coming up for Christmas and all that, but get your Azure well supplements, get on doctor Glodin's membership. That also helps. And then all that all right, And I also went over the creating in detail tonight. It's not just for people who like to get in shape. It does a lot for you. And I went over all the details in it. There's actually a link in here for you to read. So if you get to this green link here, there's a lot of really good information in here. I didn't even watch the video. I don't. I saw that and I said, I don't want that person telling me things, so I just kept reading reading instead. It's like if I don't, I can't. If I don't respect you, I don't want you telling me things, they'll talk to me. I have this set up now we're gonna talk about surveillance. We're going to discuss maybe that's in a different day.
Speaker 7: Where do you go prepares to not be done?
Speaker 1: Not that, but this is interesting, This is actually very interesting. Not that, although that was kind of interesting in a boring way. Modern influence or culture has got to go where we are in that one. There's one I had link I had SYNCD up. I'll know what happened to it. Did they unsync it? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Did they really unsync it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did. The wonder they wonder. I can't fucking find it because they did. They I must have restarted because I had to. That's that's typical. I'm the one viewer, dumbass, so that means I have to start from the beginning. Awesome, that's that's out of sequence. Okay, well whatever, We're gonna go right from the Patreon done because I had this set up earlier. So this is this is my message to you guys out there who have ever been told that you had aspergers or autism and you believed it. Let me just read what I said, if you've ever been told you have aspergers or autism. I response to this video, and it's not against him because he's been told. In me, I think he accepts that he thinks he has autism. I disagree unless you're like, because there's a very debilitating level of autism than anything any other minor level of lesser level of damage by the poisons they injected you with will make a different person, right make And they don't even they don't have anything to do with each other. Like there's rain Man type thing, and then there's people who have full blown like you know that, they call it pandas or something like that. They have diapers and they need to be cared for. Like, that's not that's not what we're talking about here, And I don't think it can even be categorized as same. I think what it is is there's people who are highly empathetic, who are very analytical, who hold themselves up to a standard and are just born a kind of self driven and that's a threat to a very lazy, apathetic world. So since there's the majority of the people are not exceptional, they tell the apathetic. The apathetic tell those people who could basically rule their whole world on them that they're the ones that have the problem. They're the outcasts. So it says, if you ever been told you of aspergers or autism. My response to this video, having myself been called this and for a time actually believing it until I realized the low level of the other people's comprehension to lewis I think you're allowing stupid people, I say, I think you're allowing a stupid world to label you as autistic aspergers for being smarter than normal. Everyone hated in just everyone hated in justice once upon a time and fought the just cause for themselves and others. That's called the principle of it all. Now that there is very few of us crusaders for justice left, we're called crazy, broken, or autistic. We who insist on standards and hold ourselves to them are now odd because the rest of the world has lost its way and lost their minds. They have become unintelligent, lacking empathy, and apathetic. To cope with their inferiority, the brilliant are given disparaging labels and categorized as maladjusted or malcontents. As for solving the wrong problem, don't accept that you can't respond to an invalid precept or an invalid question, false premises, illogical unintelligible pretenses or sentence structure. Unintelligible pretenses are sentence structure don't command any response. If you care about stands and only want to deal with valid minds, you will attack how a question is presented. If done so with poor grammar or false and leading verbiage, make others do better so that they are better, or make them understand their opinions. Judgment and positions are not worth taking into account and it's best they just quiet the hell down. If they're not going to try to better themselves, if they insist that you operate on their level, they're invalid. Anyone who has Aspergers or thinks they do, or any type of high functioning autism, consider it a badge or a crowning of superiority over ninety eight percent of the population. And don't let them convince you there's something you need to be ashamed of. We're in a world of idiots and they don't know what to make of us. Okay, and I hashtagg this Asperger's autism. Balbus is Dan Christo's envy, fuck labels and fellow autism sticks and it says Christos says, f that attention Asperger's autistics. I'm gonna play this for you. Hopefully you can see you let me tell. I can't tell. If you can not, let's put it into YouTube. No, it's easier. Which one am? I I see my fucking label? Where's that? I don't? I see that taps away over there? Okay, holy shit? Why I have been slow? Come on, sonny, we have an issues everybody. How's it going?
Speaker 7: Hope be having a lovely day. Welcome to today's episode of How I'm Getting Aft.
Speaker 1: I'm now here we go. This is the Hoop vacuum warranty thing. I'm gonna show you something real quick too, So on Twitter, you guys should be following me here there's a link in the description to do so. I got twelve whole followers right now. But I've been putting up gems. Okay, uh, not so much that. But this is that thing I just showed you with all the information from my Hot Sauce YouTube channel and my Spotify link for the Health Solution show. And then if you scroll down past that crap, this is the one I'm showing you right now. And no, no, this is different. This is honey, isn't sweet? It's fucking the affiliate links for everyone when you have it installed in you on your computer. This is what we're gonna get into later. It's a thief. Get rid of it. Plus, drifters and shifters in high places are impoverishing the more honest creators. That's why I labeled this being the influencer Gotham needs, not the one that they deserve. This person's a douchebag. So there's this thing going on right there's this, there's this other problem we're gonna discuss later on, so I as well just tell you all about it now. And then this is the Hoover warranty scam that we're we're gonna be watching first. And this has also removed. This extension also due is either missing or gew rated via lawyers. No in over ten months and remove Honey from your extensions or have your privacy rated constantly. Puzzle piece in browser, click it and remove Honey app. Become a member at the Patreon and support the channel. Okay, Honey app is robbing people of their affiliate links. It's basically doing a bait and switch. So having it on your computer, it intercepts your affiliate link giving the credit to Honey for the sale. Does someone else referred you? Referred you to? So if you were getting a link from someone and then Honey goes, oh yeah, by the way, and jumps up and says, hey, look we got to keep on and then it doesn't even work or sorry nothing here. Well it doesn't matter because they've already switched the URL code you know, the code meaning the stuff that's written and under URL to divert it to them, and they already have their own things set up so that they're stealing basically commissions from content creators big and small, everybody. So get it off your computer. Besides, it's bullshit anyway, and it puts and it's spying on you constantly, have all your browser activity. Honey knows it's PayPal, honey, So it's the PayPal mafia. This is like pollunteer, you know, junior, and or Peter Thield Junior. Of course he'll never have kids because you can't get those out of an anus. And it's selling it and it's collecting it for governmental agencies that want to do you harm. So it's just a bad idea for the couple bucks the incentive that it gives you. Sometimes it doesn't most of the times. It doesn't even do antipoy you except tells you their tread. Oh this is a high price. This is a low price if you see all that shit. Like a lot of people have Amazon links that keep their you know, their's their channels going because you don't get crap for ad rev. I don't get crap anyway, because I will never be allowed to have that in the first place. But people who have that very little bit from YouTube a whole lot from their their sponsors or their affiliate. Right if that gets taken away, those people go hungry basically. So it is kind of important but in your but for you on your own computer, that's just another spy. We've been talking about this for the last week, all of the threats that are right on your own computer pre encryption reading, and that's insane. That's the same, especially when people are still selling you on the idea. So it's encrypted, blah blah blah, or you better do this for an encryption. This is encrypted. It doesn't make a difference because as you're typing it this, your computer is acknowledging and seeing these things before it gets in the encryption. And then that's being held by your operating system is being shared in Microsoft, and that's being shared with the Googlement, the government that is Google, get it, the Alphabet Agency, FBI, CIA, day, Oh what fun you did? You get it? So honey steals from content creators and stores and sells all of your browser data. So I've been I've been putting this out in here so people can follow the trail in case we're not trying to look at all of it. But it's really really important that you do acknowledge this, and then they'll let me get back to this. Now, this is just a spec of what their power is. The law is theirs. They can use armed authorities, AI, drone tech, fellow gangstalkers, cheap hitman, et cetera. And even if you could prove it, they are the system. Who will you complain to? Who won't cause you greater harm? You're going to be walking. The very people that are that are that are are stalking, threatening and preying on you are the authorities. So this guy and his rift TV is a bunch of bs. First of all. That's let me get that out of the way. He's a he's a fraud. He's one of them, but the playing this game, he's the fake story that they're showing about him leaving his house. He had a cigar and a gone. He's got enough money to have cigars fancy his guards. So that was that was a that was a flex for his bullshit really subpart site called rift tv. Uh. But he's getting threatened enough and like there's people saying that they're gonna kill him and all this other crap. Let's go to that real quick. He was just suited for five million over ex posts criticizing Israel by FBI director Cash Betel's inner circle. I've never engaged in defamation or illegal activity gross law fair well, because they did that. They also and you know, this is the governmental agencies, the FED is doing this. It wasn't. It's the lawsuit. Thing is gonna fall in its face, but it's gonna it's gonna impoverish people. He's he's probably the fake I'm gonna say, I'm gonna assume that he's the fake drifter guy who already has the gifts and go out Elijah Schaff or whatever. Schaeffer would I think only be one f if we're using the laws of grammar, so that would be Shaffer, right, And he had a bunch of these things. There he is with his gun and the cigar and his little glock. I'm like, come on, dude, it's a flex to me. But there are people allegedly threatening him. But there's other people on here, and I think it was on Peyton Kelly's Let me see if I can find him. Peyton Kelly was putting out these This person's a retard. Here's the video of making Kelly criticizing for freaking out over a pager joke. Yeah yeah, yeah, Well, I mean if they say that they're gonna send you a page that kills you, that's kind of not legit, not a joke anymore. May all the idea of soldiers return, see the what they do? You gotta keep on doing this. Not interested in this bush in bread demon faggots. Yeah, idea, there you go. Let me said, go pay and Kelly real quick, see if it's on her site, on her page. Even if it's not, they were saying they were gonna, oh yeah, here it is. Hey, Dalton, just want this is a different person. Just want to let you know we have your address and we're going to kill you, your kid, and anyone in your household. This is this is agency stuff. But they're utilizing scumbags, are utilizing confidential informants, people that have a record that you know, they're they're they're the the rats. Do you understand what I'm saying. These people are indentured to the system, but the system lets them commit crimes because they get intel. So now this is their way and they've been using them for gang stocking for decades to go after people and they used to pay even homeless people in gift cards for like Walmart and shit like that, so that they would always show up around where you are and just stare at you and try to make you feel like you're going crazy and then threaten you and stuff like that. But this was going a little bit further. So we're going to kill you, your kid, and anyone in your household. We're going to enjoy cutting your daughter's head off while you watch, he says, reported to the FBI, have fun, Hey, dumbass, this probably is the FBI laugh out loud. It's the fact you think I care or anyone and it just goes on like that. And this guy had some of his own so apparently this guy is also being like, this is the thing, right, sounds like it sounds like a grift operation to me as far as the the giftson goes. I eed fifteen K for my business and I'm not being attacked yet, So there you go. This guy also had some shit going out with him, and he had some threats and that he apparently left his home and that was his last cigar that they were talking about him having before he left his home, and he said he's not going back, and then they showed him in an airplane. I don't know how much of that's real. I know people don't stop to think, Hey, is this even real? That's why you have me so I can remind you at least ask yourself is that even real? Hey? Thanks Brian. Now we're up to thirteen woo. I only need three hundred more to get to where I was. So where did I have that? My duke over here? This is how he's getting fucked. This is really good, but it's thirty four minutes long. There's so much good information in these guys, and because I relate to it so much. Number when I think and talk as fast as he does, and I can keep up with the pace, meaning I operate on that pace. Modern influential culture has got to go. Let's start with this one, even though I already had this time stamped. We'll start here and then well, we'll work our way around it, and I'll show you some of the other things I posted up regarding the honey app and how jacked it is. Okay, there's Ali.
Speaker 7: Hey, everybody, how's it going. Hope you having a lovely day. A lot of you have asked for me to comment on this Honey PayPal scam over here. This is a you got to watch the video. It's twenty three minutes, but it's totally works.
Speaker 1: And I will show you this one. I'll show you portions of it as we go on this one, but let's let's let him start it off and introduce it with it.
Speaker 7: It's gotten almost eight million views in a few days, and frankly, that's not enough. The TLDR of it is that Honey is a plugin for your browser that's supposed to find you the best deals on products by finding you coupon codes so that when you check out, it'll all imadically insert the best coupon code for you, rather than you haven't escoured the internet to find the best deal that sounds like a great deal, right wrong. A. This was not finding you the best deal, surprise surprize, and more importantly B, it was actually ripping off all of the creators that were actually shilling it. So there were a lot of creators that were getting paid to promote Honey with sponsored videos, and it was literally stealing their revenue. The type of affiliate programs that I liked were affiliate programs where it doesn't matter what you buy. If I say I like this soldering station, you go to the website to buy it, and you're like, I actually want to buy a well er. If you bought anything from that store, I can wind up getting money, which is cool for a number of reasons. A. I'm not biased towards the products that I'm going to recommend you, and B it incentivizes me to actually recommend products rather than just tell people RTFM. I created a very long blog post on my website back in twenty fifteen detailing all of the equipment that I use, and nobody ever read it. Even when I mentioned it in videos. They would constantly comment and email me saying, louis, what's soldering I do to use? Lewis what hot air do you use? And I would lose my mind and say RTFM. And once I run with the affiliate program is then I realized I could convert this anger from people not reading or paying attention to what I said into money. Every single time you asked me what I use, I could send you an affiliate link, and even if you bought cat litter off of the website that I sent you to without a soldering station, I would get a percentage of that catlder. Once I learned about this, instead of getting aggravated or ignoring those comments, I actually went back three years of YouTube comments and answered every single question anybody had about equipment. I would provide you with tips tricks, here's how you should work on this thing, so that there was some value added with me giving you that link. And even if you didn't wind up buying what I recommend that you could buy the exact opposite. You could have bought cat litter. I got a commission for it, so it provided me with an incentive structure to actually provide you with help rather than me saying fuck you. You should have read the blog post that I linked in the description of the video. It was a win win. I got money, you got information like it worked, and for a lot of small content creators, you maybe at the point where you're making ten dollars a month in YouTube revenue, but you could make three hundred or five hundred or even one thousand dollars a month in affiliate revenue. If you're a small content creator, affiliate revenue, it will make you way more than any of YouTube's at sharing bullshit. Until Honey came along. What Honey did is they did this manipulative shit where it would actually manipulate the fucking browser cookie in some technical way that they go over in this video so that the person who was supposed to get the affiliate revenue doesn't and it goes to Honey. So they would if I tell you buy this hacko FX nine fifty one here, it's an awesome station, even if they did not find you a fucking coupon code, they would still redo the browser cookie so that they got the affiliate revenue rather than me, even though I was the one that referred you to the store. This is highly fucked up, and more importantly, above all, it demonstrates that ninety nine percent of the people on this platform that recommend you shit have no fucking clue what it is they're advertising to you. Not only are they often advertising shit that's bad to you. In the case of Better Help and a number of other garbage sponsors.
Speaker 1: Dude, Better Help is ridiculous. First of all, it's modern day confessional. Whatever you think is psychiatry psychology. You don't want to just have some random asshole who's posing as much online over over a browser or over a computer that monitors every goddamn thing you say and do that is your modern day confessional, and confessional is the same thing. That's what made the Roman Catholic Empire so strong, because people were fearful of sin so badly from their brainwashing that they would tell the most intimate details and then later on they would be punished for if it went against their they if they posed some sort of threat after having disclosed that information, or they were on some kind of list or whatever. The same case as then is now, so you say something stupid in public or in recording, same thing happens to you when you're in a setting that's specifically designed for you to divulge information. You typically don't tell everybody, and you don't know who else is collecting that data or and you don't even know what the entity betterhelp is. Is that the best place for you to do that? Do you think that's a smart wi thing? If you're that determined and that motivated to dump out your purse to just anybody, given the setting is at least what you think to be some sort of a professional psychiatrist relationship. How about this, find a friend, talk to them offline, like face to face, person to person talk to your parents or something, if they're still alive, an uncle. You don't need to tell perfect strangers anything because it's going to be used against you. Just like the police officers, it's better to keep your mouth shut and in a system that's malicious, think about what they might do to that information later on. Think about what Google will do with that information later on as they try to manipulate your emotions and your reactions and actions through all this new juicy information it gave you or you gave it, so it knows what buttons depress in a figurative way. So it's gonna it's gonna feed you like you're you're When I say Google, I'm thinking Chrome, whatever your browser is, right, you're operating, says all this stuff that's listening and watching and monitoring at all times. It's not just targeted ads. It's gonna generate that's portion of it, the rest of it, and then they'll be able to uh emotion drive you to do things. So what happens when you just get content that's depressing, when they know you've gone through a trauma or something like that, and they're trying to drive a certain type of psyche and then a response out of you. Even if better Help itself doesn't do anything, You're the interface that you're utilizing, the medium that you're working on, is going to do it. Better Help is a fraud, and I don't. I don't. I don't think that it's I can't imagine anybody. I'm very guarded as it is. Of course I do this, and it sounds like it's counterintuitive for me to say that, or it sounds like it's a contradiction to Maybe it is a little bit, but I I don't just go in ah, divulge all of my information that it didn't sound like even if I had nothing to hide, and if I don't have anything to hide, it's still nobody else's business anything about me. Because I don't trust other people. And I wish there was that type of distrust instilled in everybody, because it's you're going to be better off if you have it, especially when it comes to things that people default trust, like the government, like your doctors. Remember that guy, uh, what the hell was his name? He was some YouTuber Minecraft guy who had like a cancer bump in his arm. Then he ended up dying and he was like talked about in the Minecraft movie. I just I just came across some videos about him. Started with I can't remember his name, but he went through this whole thing. It's like, yeah, you know, the first thing that they thought after saying it was cancer, is hey, we're going to essentially, you know, dump a bunch of poison in you. And he was saying it like that, but he still went through it. You know, it doesn't make sense to people, but yet they still do it. Yeah, Mustard, gas and radiation seems like the way they go the same things that they use in warfare, they're going to use when you're at your weakest, and they're not gonna this is after they've cut into with a biopsy and spread whatever toxin was in that in that tumor bump, rather than try to dissolve it in a different manner utilizing nutrition, homeopathy and things that would actually do it. There's a cure rate with doctor Glidden for cancer and his colleagues. He has colleagues that have like a seventy eight percent success rate or something even higher. I can't remember what the actual number was for different types of cancers. That person probably didn't have to die. I can guarantee you this he probably would still be alive because he wouldn't have had his life cut short by horrific poisoning. So that's the thing. It wouldn't have whatever the case may be, his quality of life would have been higher, and he wouldn't have had invasive procedures done to him that would make his life a living hell until he died and weaken him in the process. So it's up to you which way you want to go with that. But this is why I'm telling everybody get doctor Glennon's membership, because he's your doctor. Now when you have his membership, you have two more times a week to ask him your questions and tell him your symptoms and be specific so he knows what homeopathic to get. You get on the ninety essentials, whether you do the Youngevity or you go to doctor I think if you're just starting, start with Doctor Monzo's because it's about one hundred dollars cheaper a month to do it. When you have code BB five, it's even cheaper. And that way you're getting your ninety essentials in and then you can play around with the you know, the Youngevity stuff back and forth, and you know, substituting the last year with the IP six, or maybe do them both and see how see how you uh, you know what you like the best? The Tanky tangerine to me, though, I mean, that's literally double what the whole Food Whole Food multi vitamin with all those proprietary blends for the immune system and the botanical blends and all that stuff that Azure Well has that doctor Monzo developed. The Tanky tangerine is double the price, more than double. Okay, it's eighty two dollars versus thirty nine, and you're getting five percent off that thirty nine. So I don't know, it's up to you. I'm just trying to save you some money. And what's good about me having codes like the code numbers braha braah five. It's only three letter or only three digits, So you have to remember those types of things that he's talking about with Honey won't happen there. But who's to say it doesn't happen with doctor Glidden's sight. Maybe I have more than the one hundred and nineteen that it's showing that I've referred there, and maybe maybe Honey's knocked them out. I don't know. I don't think it would actually work on that particular one with Honey, but just knowing that it does that and knowing if you're a content creator, if you're contemplating being one, that that's the potential and the fact that Honey is spying on you, just like Better Help would be spying on you in gathering detail, gathering intel, like as if Facebook hasn't gotten taught people to tell them their every move and action anyway, and what they're even eating and who they're eating with, then then Betterhelp is like even above that. And they're, uh, it's just uh, it's just it's just a it's a bit, it's a bit much. Uh, that's it. Egregious. There we go. That's the way I was looking for.
Speaker 7: They're advertising shit that's bad to them. They are so clueless about what they are advertising that they are literally being spokespeople for a company that was ripping them off unknowingly. And I think that this is incredibly important to understand here. And I think that's the real takeaway is not, Okay, whatever, Honey scam people, I get it. They deserve to get fucked, yes they do. But the real takeaway here is that ninety nine percent of the people that are recommending you shit on YouTube. Are so out of touch that they're recommending products that not only screw you, they're recommending products that actively no.
Speaker 1: This is how I like his frustration and his level of you know, hyper intellect. When I say that, I mean there's a lot going on that he's juggling, but but that's his natural state all the time, and when navigating a world that doesn't seem to be very aware of much above the above the ability to tie their shoes sometimes, and that's the most of the sledge that you have to navigate through. I'm happy and I enjoy being on my channel talking to you guys, because literally it's the only place in time that I actually feel like I'm speaking with people who get it, who are love like mind. And that's a credit. That's a credit to you, and I appreciate you, and I respect and I'm thankful that I'm able to have something like this so I don't go crazy. This is my therapy. I don't need to talk to better help. I can just discuss stuff like that and get it off my chest. He's absolutely right. Most people don't know what the hell they're doing, and yet it's funny. The thing about it is the people who don't know what they're doing. This is a testament to what I was saying before that these people who get super big, they're not doing it themselves. Theyn't pretend like mister Beasts actually made the argument that the reason why he's so huge on YouTube is because he was really good at making eye catching thumbnails. If you think that's true, you are. I don't know what. I don't want to insult anybody, but that's regarded all right. That's not how he got what he got. He has investors and he has people. So when YouTube first began, there wasn't all these let's just call it the Jewish navigation system they call an algorithm for this lack of a better word, where it shuts out other people from even seeing your content, and it buries it in a far recess, in a pilot and stack of billions upon billions of videos that wasn't happening before. If you search for something, it gave you. If you were looking for something and you kept on looking for that same stuff, the recommendations would not be cherry picking from what they want you to look at. It would be the stuff that you want to see, and you would find the stuff, and you would people when they were first on YouTube channels grow very quickly. It's only in more recent times that it shutting most people out, except for the you know, the legacy accounts that were already there who had their their when when Google took over and bought out YouTube that theyse already had their account going and now they have this massive account, you know, with lots of lots of people on there. Those people, some of them are authentic human beings and a lot of them are not. A lot of them are parts of the problem, if you will. And they're sucking money, of course from everybody. And it's funny that the people who don't need it are the ones who get the most donations. I find that very interesting psychologically, that you have to be a success and or to like and I'm talking about in the in the realm of like content creator stuff. You have to be a success in order to acquire success because people want to feel like they're on the winning team all the time. They don't want the underdogs. See I'm the opposite, right, If somebody has a massive thing, I might, I might you know, share praise and if I have to like put a super chat Up. I might put a doll or two in there, because they don't need it. I'd rather, I'd rather if I'm going to do that, reserve it and like throw five bucks to Davis Sluherman when I when he has me on as a guest on Tuesdays, it makes more. It means more to me, and it makes more sense to me that the people who actually need it to get to get by in life should have it, not the people who won't even recognize that it happens when it happens. Does that make sense? They're getting paid fifteen thousand different ways. What is it that I need to give them anything for? Whereas when you're on a channel like mine, there's no sponsors. I don't really have any true affiliates except for two, and that's doctor Glynnon and doctor Mons are the two most reputable goddamn people I can think of on the planet. And then my hot Sauce, which I personally make myself. So that's what I do. And I help this and I try to support it, but promote it on here because mailers don't always work. My store's been shot for two years. Yes, I have the I'm not collecting more emails is basically what I'm saying. Because I used to have a sign up thing at the store and I had thousands upon thousands, But after a while they start yelling at you to, you know, take them off the list. I'm like, you signed up in the store, that's the only reason why you're on here, or you're a past customer. Wouldn't you want information to know when there's a sale if you enjoy the product. So people are weird, and I still do it anyway, but it's a very rare time, just before Christmas usually and then so I'll be putting one out probably before Black Friday, and then if anybody wants to be on that email list, send me your email to Ballbusters at outlook dot com and there's going to be an exclusive discount, probably thirteen percent and a kookie number. I like to do weird numbers, like I when I'm on the microwave. At the microwave, I put twenty nine seconds in there, or if I'm trying to heat up a coffee or something like that. I never do just the whole numbers. Yeah, it's fun. It's fun to do that. It's kind of like my signature being the odd ball. But yeah, I know I went on a bunch of tangents here, but I understand his frustration, and it is most people do not even know what the hell they're selling or that it's fucking them, And but that level mentality translates over to how are they success If they can't even figure that out? How is mister beast what he is? Investors and people who want them to be there? If you have people who are investing in you, they also have connections to things that are of the system. Right. If they're a success, it's probably because the system let them become a success. If they have the money to invest in you, they're manipulating or influencing or steering or manipulating the minds of people already. They're using you for that as well. If they're funding you to do a certain thing, think of like TPUSA, and the less you know probably the better because a lot of times people will be more loyal if they honestly, truly believe in it, and you don't want the delusion, you know, the disillusion to occur. Some people don't care because they have no heart, but usually they look for people who are honest and sincere because they don't have to fake it they are or sincere. They just misguided, you see what I mean. So it could go either way. But a lot of these people don't really have the prowess in the savvy that you would assume that they have to do anything that would be of success. So you know there's something else behind them helping them. And I know, I'm gonna say Stude's kind of the same type. You know, maybe they might be learned as they go, but if they got that far without learning very much, how they do that, who's given the script, who's given the information? You know what I mean. He's a personality, I think, which is fine.
Speaker 7: It's whatever heavily screw that, Which is why you should be very very careful when somebody recommends something to you on this platform, especially me when it comes to anybody. This happened at a perfect time because I got an email in my inbox from somebody asking if they could use me as an example for their high school project. They have to do something similar to what I had to do in Mister Pelling Covix English class back in two thousand and five, which is, contact somebody who does the job that I want to do. Someday and ask them a bunch of quest And this kid wanted to be an influencer, and he had a bunch of questions on it that I hope are answered by what I'm about to read, to be clear, So.
Speaker 1: This story that he's about to read about his grandfather is awesome. And the moral of this, this Aesop's fable, if you Will, is so important to me. I think it's going to be important to you, and I hope I get to his other comments where he says that he's because when I had to restart my computer because it was missing frames, I lost where I had notched it out for the timestamp, so hopefully we can find it again, where he says he keeps referring back to him having autism. I'm like, don't, don't. Don't accept that. Don't accept that for for what you're you know what I mean, I don't. I don't think you should allow yourself to accept that that somebody will put you down or say that there's something wrong with you because they can't they can't understand you. Well, it sounds like that means that you're more intricate than they are, right, if they can't understand grasp the morality, the ethics, and the virtue that you have. How does that make you the lesser person They're gonna They're gonna try to shame you into thinking that you're your your empathy and your compassion and your and your connectivity to other people is somehow a flaw because they don't have it. That's not right. That's an evil demon talking.
Speaker 7: Very disappointed to be reading this because this was supposed to be part of a longer two hour video that's on an entirely unrelated subject. I hate the idea of reusing something or reusing a piece of content, but this story is very, very relevant to this particular situation. So I am going to use it for both this video and the two hour video that's likely going to be coming out sometime in the next one or two weeks once I finished going over everything. So this is going to be a story, and I think it is a very It very much so applies to this situation, the influencer economy in general. That word and the question that I got asked by that student mister Jack No, not the guy from the two thousand and two System of a Down album. That's the people in anighborhood called my grandpa mister Jack. My grandpa's name was Jack Rossman. He grew up in the South Bronx in the nineteen twenties. He died in the early nineties, so I didn't have much time with him. Most of his lessons I learned through my dad. People don't listen to you because he telled them to do things. Noorda's respect or authority come from your position, like you're the principal, the boss, the president, etc. At five years old, my dad told me I should listen to him because he was my dad. He had to earn my respect even as a child, the same way everybody else did. You can imagine how foreign this sounded to other parents and a culture that encouraged spanking, punishing, and barking demands at their offspring as if they were pets rather than people. His concept of talking to me at six years old, like I was an equal, came off as ignorant idealism at best, and dangerous parenting at its words. Jack was a professional machinist and an exceptional handsyman in his spare time. In his forties and fifties, during the crack epidemic, he spent lots of time out of work. My grandma had fallen mentally ill during a time when there weren't many resources available for this. He spent most of his time taking care of her animals. Placated my grandma's moves better than early shit like Milton secondol or a trip to a mental institution. Jack's holme the Wall, New York City apart and had over ten cats and dogs and under five hundred square feet to keep himself saying, he walked through the street and checked out abandoned buildings that were deteriorating in the nineteen seventies, when landlords had abandoned their properties in large numbers. These buildings were usually occupied by teenagers cutting class, drinking forties and smoking weed and high and drunk at eleven am on a Tuesday morning. These were societies throwaways. Their teachers and parents, if they even had any adoption centers or legal guardians, had forfeited their responsibilities to guide them towards a productive life with still consequences. Combined parental neglect with a cracker in New York City in the South Bronx, and you get fights in the street, robberies in the subway, and off the subway, and thousands of kids joining gangs and destroying their lives. My grandpa walked around parts of the South Bronx that the same people avoided in the nineteen seventies. He couldn't work on a normal schedule because of his mentally ill wife, but he found purpose applying his restless energy to the buildings neglected and abandoned by the slum lords that had left the city. He got to work trying to fix his corner of the world. He brought his tools and started working on random buildings. He saw the decline of his neighborhood every time he took a walk, and he wanted to make things better. It was very obvious that he was out of place. This is a blue carlar man in his fifties walking through a gang, griddinarry and work clothes, with a hat that looked like it belongs in a photo from the Great Depression, dragging building materials left in an apartment spaseman to work on shit that wasn't even his. Sometimes he talked with the kids in the building, even though it was obvious they were up to no good. I doubt they were expecting his input. I think They were confused and surprised by him walking past them and into these buildings like he didn't have a care in the world. My grandpa was described like Andy Defrain and Shawshak Redemption, going through a yard of hardened criminals picking up rocks as if he had no idea he was in a maximum security prison. Those kids probably wondered what the fuck he was doing there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just so you know his video has that leg is it's not the stream doing that because I watched this earlier. I did. I was checking my computer to make sure it wasn't me then too, So yeah, we're good. It's just however, where he rendered his video happened is all the microscopes on the desks. These are all workstations behind them for working on circuit boards and stuff like that, where you have to get really close and really intricate with those things.
Speaker 7: And more than anything else, he wasn't looking to change their minds or getting to show up to school and pursue hon a role. He succeeded in planning a seat in a patch of grass to society left behind it and showing these kids that there might be something else they could do with their time people looked down their nose of mister Jack. He was broke, and he did not enjoy the family life of people whose spouses were mentally healthy. The nineteen fifties through nineteen seventies weren't like twenty twenty four. You didn't have better help or prozac or options. You had mental institutions and nimmutal It was a shitty time to be mentally ill, or shittier I should say, it's never a fun time to be mentally ill. More importantly, Jack wasn't doing what he was supposed to do during the school day. When he saw kids cutting class, he should have been reporting them to truancy officers, getting them thrown in jail or taken back to school where a teacher would wrap their hands with a ruler, because that'll fix them.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: My grandpa was already poor with a mentally ill wife and a small apartment with ten animals. Now he's enabling the bad behavior of neighborhood hoodlums.
Speaker 1: People thought, so she was a He was a catwoman too, So he was mentally ill, and she had way too many animals. Ten animals in an apartment.
Speaker 7: Jesus, they should be reporting them at the very least pretending that he didn't see them like everyone else. He's sure shit isn't supposed to be talking to them while entering abandoned buildings he has no business being. Not only was he committing the crime of speaking with neighborhood hoodlums, watching as they drank their forties and smoke their weed cutting class, his work on the dilapidated buildings made them inhabitable by the teenagers and more amenable to what they were doing, many of whom were gang members. That meant more places to smoke weed and drink liquor away from the eyes of society. They had places to avoid getting in trouble as they cut class to meet up. One day, he took a detour through an area that you're really not supposed to walk through if you look like him, and crack air of South Bronx. A group of people began walking towards him in a way that let him know that he's fucked. My grandpa used to carry this metal stick on him, the one you see in this other video. I'll put a screenshot off. I don't forget to deal with altercations like that, since it's the closest thing that you get to a second amendment in New York City. Sometimes he won, sometimes he lost one or two people, maybe five people. No, he realized there was no chance here, and he accepted the beatdown or robbery that was coming to him. Before it started. One kid yelled out, wait, that's mister Jack.
Speaker 6: He cool.
Speaker 7: They talked amongst themselves and left them alone. That's probably the only reason he got to keep the few teeth he had left at that point. As time went on, the blocks where he worked in these houses became slightly less dangerous for normal people to walk down. He even had some of these kids helping him fix up the buildings. He was teaching them how to use tools, but more importantly, somehow watching him do what he did got some of them to want to do what he was doing. Still not the type of place he'd want to walk down after dark and a Friday night, but less shitty than it was before. His neighbors saw my grandpa as someone who was providing young gangsters save harbor to cut school, plant criminal activities while avoiding police intruancy officers. But that was the service level narrative. The reality these kids would be cutting school, drinking liquor and beating the fuck at a random passerbys in the street. Regardless of what my grandpa did, and he wasn't stupid enough to believe that the South Bronx and the seventies would turn into Toad Hill and Staten Island if he had simply left them alone. As time went on, these kids, who were discarded as the drugs Society would come by to help him work on the buildings. They found it cool. He talked in the tools the trade. Put aside for a moment that these kids were cutting school in gangs, drinking illegally, and occupying somebody else's property. My grandpa's subtle implication to these kids was deafening. This is your place. If you're going to hang out here, you might as well make it better along with me. In spite of their activity and circumstances, he gotten to feel like these places were theirs. He got teenage gang members to work for free, fixing up buildings in their own neighborhood. He didn't yell at them, shame them, punish them, or threaten them. The Internet wouldn't be available to average consumers. The Internet wouldn't be available for average consumers for another seventeen to twenty five years, or social media as we know it for another thirty. Yet here was my grandpa being an influencer. My grandpa's neighbors would falsely implicate him in the actions of these gangs via guilt by association to faming him for providing them safe harbor, talking to them, and not reporting them. His neighbors missed a point. You can only be in one place at once, and kids fixing up plumbing and dilapidated buildings or kids off the street. He gains their ear by doing what my dad did with me and taught me to do as well. Above all, let's be real, nothing as gossiping asshole neighbors were doing was changing their behavior anyway. Why would he take their approach. He didn't demand us by virtue of positional authority. He didn't point to his name tag and say I'm an adult, you're a kid. He met people where they were. I believe that's why that gang didn't beat disass halfway to death in the street that day. My grandpa was convinced that a few kids a way of going deep down the rabbit hole into a life of gang related crime, and that their escape started after asking him how to use his tools or if he needed any help. My grandpa wasn't deluded. New York City was still a crack epithetic mess in the nineteen seventies and the nineteen eighties. I am not deluded. Ninety nine percent of my work with right to repair and repair education will fall flat and result in nothing of consequence. My grandpa won't be remembered for his life accomplishments, and he knew that he wasn't famous, he wasn't mentioned in the news, and when he died, he left my father with a sum of money that's less than the sale of Clinton the Cat Mouse pads for the month of November. I doubt anyone outside of a five block radius of his home and even knew who he was. I have dalis YouTube fame, but I'm not deluded with grandeur. The same will like to be true for me. He wasn't Batman. For most there wasn't a happy ending. Most of those kids didn't become valedictorians or PhDs, but that wasn't the point. Just because you can't fix it all doesn't mean you neglect tidying up your corner of the world. When others have abdicated their responsibility to do so. He didn't care if there was no immediate financial or social benefit to him, because that wasn't the point. He enjoyed the process of cleaning up his corner of the world. My grandpa was an influential speaker. He's not Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuck Jordan Peterson, or Andrew Tate. I guess those kids became open and listening to him because they weren't used to an adult talking to them or looking at them like they were human. He worked to clean up his corner of the world when nobody else would, and he got the least likely members of society to follow along. He died when I was very young. One memory etched in my head was when an in law of my dad was asking why he engaged in this behavior. My mother's side of the family hated my dad's and were always criticizing and throwing jabs at him. He was an easy target. As somebody broke with an a mentally ill wife. My grandpa responded with the line, this is my corner of the world. My grandpa responded with the line, this is my corner of the world. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Until the day he died, he took pride in always cleaning up his corner of the world. We have a fucked up definition of what an influencer is in society. This word is a dirty word and it shouldn't be. It is a word that needs to be taken back by people who believe in this definition of influencer rather than this other garbage. These people were not just shilling products that harmed you. They were shilling products that harm them. They don't have control over their own lives. Why should you possibly give them any control over yours. Being an influencer is not about Ben Shapiro misleading you into how expressed VPN hides your data from Facebook and evil big Tech and allows you to take it all back when you're logging into Facebook.
Speaker 1: As none to mention the fact that the VPNs used skilling you are not just as really friends, but just you run and run, run and do you run? Run? Right? So they know what you're doing regardless if you don't know that. They know Andrews and they're the ones that created the Internet. So the only person you're fooling is other people who are consumers or consumer level users, not anyone else. Administrators are not fooled by your VPN.
Speaker 7: Myth at Andrew Smith at gmail dot com. Just because your IP he's changed once in a while, they still know who you are. Being an influencer is not about getting somebody to click on a link to download a video game that is known to be addictive and encourage gambling and children. That's not being an influencer is not doing chill interviews with the executives of three trillion dollar companies and then going ninety six miles an hour where kids walk down the street. Being an influencer is about going into a corner of society where nobody else is helping, and not just helping, but getting other people to follow along, getting other people to say, you know what I want to do, what he's doing. Why am I sitting here doing nothing? This man is coming to this building that's not even his, and he's working on shit. He's working on the wall, he's putting a door back up, he's fixing the window frame. He's fucking with the plumbing so that it doesn't leak in the kitchen all the time, so we actually have water so I can wash my hands when I'm spill a part of my beard on myself or whatever.
Speaker 5: Hm he's doing.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's talking about his beard. I think he's referring too because the kids we're skipping school to drink.
Speaker 7: All that every day. Maybe I should do it too, Maybe I should ask how I can help. He makes it look kind of cool, and he treats me like I'm a human being that's being an influencer. It was this guy that was on a Saint Mark's place.
Speaker 1: It was I had a really good family, and these stories and what Well Lewis talks about resonates with me a lot, because I can think of multiple people in my family that this reminds me of their memory, because unfortunately some of them aren't hearing it now, and I'm not in New York, so the ones who are here I don't get to see very often. So but it helps to remind me that I came from a really big, very good family, and we lived in a really nice spot of the world, and it was a great place to be a kid. And the legacy of my great grandfather, who lived to be one hundred years old, and he was the oldest living veteran of foreign wars at one point. And uh, at the time that he turned one hundred years old. I know, but that just happened to be the president at the time, Bill Clinton called him at his house and that was I was there when that happened. Yeah, he used to swim the Hudson River on on dares and stuff like that, like across it in like some of the most treacherous areas like beekeepers. My uncle, my great uncle John beekeepers as well and sold to Christmas trees and I mean they salt of the earth people like they they had skills, they knew how to do things. They were also very good human beings to each other.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I had an uncle, buddy, a great uncle. It was it was my dad's uncle, but he wasn't actually family. I didn't realize this was a thing other than a plot device in movies. But apparently during harder economic times, there really were people who would leave a basket at your doorstep of people that they trusted with a baby in it that they were abandoning but hoping that you would take in. And that's how we got our great uncle Buddy, who was a really nice man. I only have very few memories of him, but apparently, you know, my grand my great grandfather just took him in and made him, made him one of the family.
Speaker 7: Door called Doctor Brendan. And one of my best friends, Sonny, he started a store called Simple Mac right across the street from Doctor Brendan, and he many people quit because they were promised to raises. Around the end of twenty eleven to twenty twelve, and while he was posting to Facebook his escapage traveling all over the world and partying, he actually wound up offering some people pay cuts because he said his business wasn't making many money. Needless to say, many people decided to work elsewhere. My good friend Andrew started his own company. Sonny started his own company, another one in Connecticut, and Gretwich. I forget the name of the guy, really Lauren. He affected as well cool people. But the point is I'm never going to forget this one conversation that I had with him. He had asked me if I was open to shot it just closing for around eighty thousand dollars, and we talked for about twenty to thirty minutes. We had some tea at this place. It was the Hookah lounge. It was Hooka lounge right next door to one eighty six First Avenue. He said something after I've refused all the offers at the end, I'm never going to forget. You're not going to change the world through computer repair. Stop trying. What do you understand is that I'm not trying change the world through computer repair. I'm not trying to change the world. I'm trying to clean up my small corner of it. In twenty twelve and twenty thirteen, nobody was showing you how to do component level board repair, and nobody was working to make it accessible. Was I the smartest person in the world.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: Do I know how to make videos of good production quality?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Apparently do I know how to speak into a camera?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: No, that's ten years later. I tried to. Anyway, let me try and clean up my little corner of the world and make it look like fun. To look at people and say you need to repair. If you don't, you're ruiney in the climate, You're helping to create a less sustainable economy. How dare you? How dare you? Because that shit don't work. I wanted to take something and make it look like fun. I'm doing it. I'm gonna make it fun. I'm gonna show it to all of you.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's nothing better than feeling like you accomplish something, like if you build something, or you do repairs on your own vehicle, or whatever the case may be. You know, you I can build a chicken coop for Crist's sake. It doesn't really matter what it is. You frame something out and your poor or concrete in it. You know, it doesn't really matter what it is when you do it yourself and you don't need to pay someone else to do something that you know you should be doing. There's a feeling of fulfillment that you get that is unmatchable. You know, even if it's something simple, it's very encouraging you. And that I think is that is the very reason why I love the fact that I work for myself and not for somebody else, Because even though it's not always as lucrative as it used to be because of the store and COVID and destroying the whole entire ecosystem of consumer sales, it doesn't matter because I get up and I do any way, and I do for my family spec directly, and it's up to me to win or lose every day. It's not someone else's determination. I'm not. I'm not leaving someone else's dream or helping them realize their dreams. I get. I have an opportunity because I have my own business that I also get to spend a lot of time reading, which is great because I think that my time is here is best spent utilizing my ability to comprehend things pretty well, like probably really well. I'm not going to try to compare myself to anybody but exceptionally well. So if I can read enough things that other people are have read or haven't read, and I get to present that information to them given my ability to comprehend certain things, or you know, catch things that other people might not have made have missed, and then through that large library in my head of all the things I've read or experienced in my life. Because I have a pretty decent like I can. I don't have it like I'm not caring it around thinking about it at all times. But if something happens or I read something or see something, that's when the memory, like it was instantaneous and five minutes ago, will appear in my head and I'll be to connect it to what I just experienced or read because wow, that's why that happened for so that I could then wreck I could understand this better, and then that's how you start developing like a whole picture of things, right. So that happens a lot, and I get to present this to people, and that makes me feel good because I'm not the only person. I'm not holding it in, I'm not reserving it for myself. These videos are here, hopefully they'll be here for you know, a long time at least my daughter Hopefully we will have access to them, so the things that I talk about, she'll learn from. And I'm also going to be working on a series for just PG level things, maybe still talking about the same content, but doing it in a way that's a little bit less evasive, so that a younger audience can actually benefit from it. And that's something that's one of the other options, you know, other other plans I have. If if the whole world doesn't come crashing down to the last in the next six months to a year, that would be something I would like to I would like to get working on. And then also because of this quest that I've been on and because I've had people who I love very much angels on the planet, angels and human form. They were mostly women. And even though you say, hear me say things about women, sometimes that is also valid, but you have to understand that it comes from a place of hurt as well. Right, So it is true that there are certain things that everybody is not in their correct role. Men are trying to be more feminine and less brave. Women are trying to take the initiative to over express their opinions when they are emotionally driven. So therefore they don't think clearly when they are emotionally charged, so a lot of time their opinions run wild and they can't they don't listen to reason in those times, and a lot of times they backed the wrong horse, as that Fleckus video showed yesterday. There's there they've had, they've had a place, the most important role on planet Earth, which was to be the nurturer, and they had that they were convinced that that was oppressive and that they had to go into the workforce, which they shouldn't have been in the first place. It's it's not natural think about it in any other time, like let's let's say it was a thousand years ago, two thousand years ago. Would you want her to go out and like, why are their females in the military. I think that's wickedly evil. Oh that's that's sexist, well is it? Or do real men protect the women? Know you can make them into butcher assholes. But that again, that's that's a scheme to defeminize the women while you feminize the males. It's also a way to ensure that families aren't built, that children aren't had, that families don't grow because a lot of these people are more lesbian that are in these types of roles. Not all police officers women are lesbians, not all military women are lesbians. But it takes a certain type that's going to have a really hard time having a relationship with somebody else to be in these positions or would want to be. It's already altered, there's already something that's been you know, morphed in the role, and they're not going to be as fulfilled. That's why they're always angry. That's why they always have to prove themselves. They because they're they're kind of living a lie. And men are men are too, and for the their own reasons, but the least appreciated thing on this planet is a good father. And anything that a male does is oppressive according to society, Jew run society that hates humans and hates families, and the women are always oppressed, right, the women are always oppressed. It's always a bad guy, and the courts have mirrored that sentiment. So a man is very screwed from every direction. That's a very hard thing to comprehend and live with, you know. In addition to all that, wouldn't she be happier with a family. It takes a certain like indoctrination through the public schooling and the colleges and stuff like that to make somebody that venomous, that spiteful. But I don't think that spite would be there if they didn't already have the most natural thing to them stolen away in a bunch of hollow bullshit, causes that are invalid, causes that are emotionally driven, stuffed in that hole. It makes them more empty, not more fulfilled, And then everything that's different is now protected by them, no matter how perverse and profaned it is. It's a sickness, it's a spell, it's it's it's a it's a it's a disease, and then to have them in positions of power or voting with that mentality that's been driven into them artificially, that it's not natural for them. You see where I'm getting at now. But okay, So the most amazing people in my in my life, having my grandmother and my aunt Gina, and both of them were murdered by a doctor's I don't say that because I'm I'm mourning and I'm mad because they didn't save them. No, they murdered them. The mds can only produce that result. And over time, and I had suspicions when I was younger and growing up, and then realizing more and more as I was doing my research. This is what actually got me in the first place, you know, looking into things. And I was always completely anti government, anti estylisher because everything about the laws of man seemed very invalid, and who are they to tell me anything? Who are they too? Like just because you assumed a role, Well, I could just assume the role, but you're talking about my life. I'm not telling you what to do with yours. You're trying to tell me what to do with mine. So that's where the problem lies. And you're trying to enforce it because you made up some fucking rule and wrote it down. Tortured for two and a half years and murdered, poisoned for two and a half years, and murdered my aunt Gina. That was the biggest. That was a big trauma. Rde up my formative years before pubity and all that stuff. So that's sunk in deep. And she was really close. My grandmother was murdered by doctors. She had her heart thing. They didn't the stupid hospital decided they didn't want to bother the doctor until Monday, so she was bleeding internally. These fucking retards didn't know it. She's at a hospital. They couldn't figure that out. And then all the passages to her vital organs were clawed by that time, Like I guess blood thinners were going to work. I don't know what the issue was, so we were just watching her die. I wasn't there even and that made me hate myself more because I had just moved to New to Florida, So if I would, if I hadn't gone for two more weeks, I would have been there for her. So the person who was for me there for me. My whole life. I wasn't there for her when she could have used me, You could have needed me. These types of things stick with you forever, you know. Losing every last thing that I had Parry would have reminded me of her old harmonicas that were her fathers, my great grandfathers, all stolen because some bitch that I met in Florida decided to basically make it so I couldn't access a storage unit that we had. When we downsized, we put some of our stuff in storage, and then all of a sudden, everything that I owned was no longer mine. Took everything that I had for my grandmother and my aunt. So sorry when I when I when I share with you doctor Gluten and doctor Manzo stuff, it's because it's my mission to ensure that families don't continue to go through the same cycle of a torture and abuse that these doctors and the system and this cult is putting everybody through. They don't care about your loved ones. Remember, this is a cult of misery. Remember what we talked about yesterday, ninety thousand They bought ninety thousand slaves of war and then murdered them in disgusting ways. What do they have against those people nothing that they just had the urge to murder and cause harm men, women and children. Ninety thousand people. That's a lot of people. It was a slaughterfest. That's disgusting. That's the Jews. They run Allopathy, Rockefeller, Rothschild. Do you think this goes beyond it's a it's a business, not not a service. They're not doing it for to protect it. It goes beyond that. It's not the corruption of money and the end. What I said to Davis the other day Tuesday, people say follow the money, but they print it. It's it's meaningless to them. What actually really motivates them? I said, follow the misery, not the money, because that's that's how they gauge their impact because of the way that they've they wrote their own rules and then tell you it's God's word. Oh well, it must be God's word because look, it's following the scripture. They're following the scripture that they fucking wrote or someone wrote. It doesn't matter as long as they can trick you into thinking that it's God's word because someone convinced you that it was. You really think that God is out there, just like that one with the with the cartment thing yesterday thing is out killing all the firstborn? Is that Is that the benevolent Creator doing that? You're sure, you're sure it's not that's that's not some other guy? Because what again, because they just obey, oh yeah, or the or the kill the lamb and spray the blood all over the doors?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Do you think that's Do you think the whole passover thing, do you think that's God, the benevolent Creator doing that? No, it's not. These people don't represent the same God that we do. And if I can keep and if I can make in a guy help somehow people recognize this, and we can save ourselves more misery, more loss, and if we can even just and and and it starts with breaking that trust that we just default have because we've been conditioned to our whole lives. And it really starts with the medical And that's why I bring to you as often as I can, doctor and doctor Manzo, and why I emphasize how important it is that you remain healthy in on other clutches. And for me it really means something. Yes, I get something for it, but that's that's part of the thing. That's that's how things go right. Getting with doctor Glidden and getting on his membership is having your own your own access to doctor Glidden's expertise on these things so that you can stay away from the butchers. If I could have had doctor Glydden around when my aunt was sick and we're like, does does this white blood cell count even make it make a difference, Doctor Glynden, Is this something that's going to clear itself up? Is this something? Is there something other than what they're telling us? This could be caused by because she eats ramen noodles. She eats crap food often. You know, they drink grapes, you know, soda or what, I don't know account so that it was ginger ail whatever, and maybe that poor diet. They had good food too, but you know that other stuff was mixed in. She's the one who taught me how to make dry noodles with Morama and my great my aunt Gina. So she did it one way. I did a I don't eat ramen at all anymore. But you take the packet, you take some butter and like, so you drain all the water out and then you and make it dry. So you put the packet in there the of the of the flavor packet and then you put like a little keep of butter in there and you mix it all up and then you put on the plate. So much better And if you like salty, it's way better because it's not all diluted by the water. It's not soup anymore. It's awesome. Anyway, maybe my aunt would have bet if I was if I was me now when I was twelve, maybe I would have still had an at and maybe my three cousins would still have a mom and she wouldn't have been murdered slowly in front of my family. That resulted in my grand parents having a divorce after thirty plus years of marriage or whatever it was, you know, because of the fighting, because of my uncle being a scumbag. But of course, the the scumbag is the biggest, is the closest bone marrow donor match, so he's there. It doesn't matter anyway. Yes, So anyway, that's why it's important for me to promote the health stuff, because we all need to be healthy. We all need these ninety essential nutrients. It's a fact. It's a fact. It's a fact, doctor Wallack. I've studied him too. I actually wrecked. I learned about him through Bill Cooper Old Bill Cooper Hour the Time episodes. That's how I knew doctor Wallack before I even started talking with Doctor Lynnon and how I was aware of the Youngevity products. Now I do like them, but I think that if I'm going to start with something, I would like to start with the whole food everything. And I'd also like to start, if I was somebody else, the least expensive way to get me into it, so that I could actually experience the difference and understand the value of it, and then I could play around with you know, well, maybe I'll get the OSTEO instead of the IP six this time, or maybe I'll use both. You know, there's the thing with nutrition is you really can't do too much of it, and especially when the majority of your life you probably live in your living in deficits which are causing the majority of your ailments that doctors will tell you is a virus, is this is a that is the other thing, and then throw drugs at you. Well, why don't we avoid all that misery? Why don't we avoid all those copays? When won't we avoid all that insurance? Maybe there's no way for you to counsel in your insurance. I don't know, but if you had all that extra then it would be this much of it that would take care of doctor Clinton's membership, and this much more of it to take care of yourselflement. Is that actually you need every month and people need to put themselves in the mindset of that they're poisoning our food, water, and air. It's not in the animal meet either, because they're freedom shit. Oh it's grass fed, Okay, what's on the grass? No one ever asked that, what's what's sprayed on the grass. Anything's particular. Oh, there are no antibiotics. Great, Oh there's no rBST steroid. Awesome. Hey, how about veterinary shots? Like when you have to get your shots to go to school, you have to get your shots to be a dog or a cat legally in your house, there's veterinary shots for livestock as well. And if you don't have those protecting from fake viruses to have morna and all those other shit, and it's as well, then they'll shut down your farm and kill your animals. So you're still getting animals that have been injected, regardless of where you get them, even from an organic farm. If you know the person specifically, I guarantee you somebody from the health department has made sure that there was veterinary shots given to those animals, and who knows what the hell is in there, So one way or the other, they're getting their poisons. And so this is why I'm saying it's extremely important to really understand you need these vital nutrients. You won't believe the difference when you have them, and after ninety days you should feel amazing and whatever little elements you have left. Doctor Gli didn't here for you. Doctor Manso's here for you. I went and I looked, and I found the two greatest people I could ever even hope to find, and I present them to you because I want to see better outcomes for people, especially smart ones yourselves, to hang out here and watch our show and go through the uh, the emotional roller coaster that is living in the current the current era. All right, let's finish this. I might have to get up for a second, though.
Speaker 7: I also want to pick up a soddling iron and try along with me. Maybe you'll share in my fun as well. And while you're sharing it in my fun, maybe you'll be a little bit less of a miserable fuck. Maybe instead of sit there and think about how you want to kill yourself because your life sucks and you live with your parents and you lost your job and your mentally ill, maybe for thirty minutes that day, you'll feel a little bit better when you work on something and you get it to turn on again, or even if you can't get it to turn on again, if you take a chip off of something that turns on and you put it back and it's not worse off than it was when it started. Because trust me, there are times in my life where that's a cause for a celebration that needs to be the definition of influencer that wins. The weirdest part of that conversation was just how lost this person looked when asking me that question, as if there's no possible reward that can come from cleaning up your own corner of the world. I have an idea of what my grandpa must have felt like when that kid asked what can I do to help or picked up one of his tools after he said what he said. I know that because while I've done less than one percent of what he's done with his life, I get stuff like this melted me every now and then going over how a donation this guy got from a referral from me talking on his channel about this and trying to promote a particular laws he got two hundred thousand dollars of fun thing. Did you try to get people that are making nastur robots to make wheelchairs for people that they can actually afford and fix themselves? I know that how to be one of the happiest days of my grandpa's life. I know why he did it because when you do something for yourself, you get that kick adopamine once, but when you get other people to follow suit, you get to relive that happiness over and over and over again. I know how happy he felt that day because I feel that exact same feeling when I read stuff like this show up at my desk, handwritten the day before Christmas. When somebody says the word influencer, they see it as an icky word because the word means this bullshit. The definition of influencer right now is so broken that it refers to people who are so clueless that they are getting scammed by the very products and services that they are recommending to you. The word influencer refers to people like mister Jack and when you provide it to those teenagers. Bullshitter is the word that should apply to people that get paid to shill express VPN and mislead you into believing that you are getting back at a big tech for stealing your information. When you are logging into Facebook with your real name and your email that's after your real name, and you have your browser cookie set to allow every single thing in the magically somehow, if Facebook's totally going to stop you sucking up your information because your IP address change for a day, right, that's not an influencer. That's a bullshitter. And we need to change the way we use these words, because words matter. We need to restore the proper meaning of these words. I was writing a page for my website today and a series of products that Sandus made it they didn't take accountability responsibility for They went downhill considerably after Western Digital purchased them. One of these is a solid state drive that would just randomly erase your data. It would have chips that just came off of the board. This thing is designed, dare I say it worse than some of the old model macbo motherboards, and you had people that were recommending these things in ways that just made me sick. I did not mean for my website to have this page that was designed as advertising to become a two paragraph rant on fake influencers in society, but that's what it turned into. If you take a look over here, it says this Sandus poor terabyted extreme port ble SSD costs this. When you scroll down to this recommendation made by Cult of Mac, you'll see I haven't tested this, but I have used many Sandus products over the decades. The company built a reputation for quality products. Aka they are using affiliate links where they get revenue for when you buy something, to advertise to you and suggest to you a product that they never fucking used. They had a lot of lawsuits come out against them because this product was a steaming pile of shit, and there were other people that were continuing to promote the steaming pile of shit over here. This has never been updated, and this article came out months after it was known that this product is a steaming pile of shit. Many vendors wanted to get rid of this product as fast as possible for obvious reasons. As a result of this, the price at tanks. Since the price at tanks, it is very easy to get a lot of people to go, wait, I can get a four terrorbied SSD for a few hundred dollars, Sign me up, and they it was very easy to make affiliate revenue doing this. Many of the people suggesting this product knew it was faulty, didn't know it was faulty because they didn't bother to do a single Google search, or didn't even try the product themselves that they were telling you to buy. This is not the definition of influencer that I want to win. Mister Jack was and always will be an influencer. What these people did is low level online marketing. They are not the same. That's it for today, and as always, I hope we learned something.
Speaker 1: Hey Christmas, that was good. That was really good. I think you understand why I share his videos. Who Wow, look at Saxon Ranger. He's back. I can't believe it. Hey, Saxon Ranger, how's it going by?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Where Wolf? Hello? How are you? Let's see it's cool to be stupid now right right? I love the mask? Yeah, this guy does seem like he's on top of shit. Never watched him before, but I've seen him around. Is this his grandfather he's talking about? Yeah, that was Jack Rossman. I think his name was changed at Ellis Island, that's my guess, because he's Sicilian, let's see, and he's from New York, so you have a commonality there. This guy seems like he was a military too. The haircut might make you think that. I don't think he was. My family was pretty worthless for the most part. Unfortunately, it makes me more driven to guide my children right away though. Yeah, you know that's great because you know that what that means that you became who you are in spite of them, not because of them, And that means that there was something inherently good in you from the beginning that nobody else could take away through the you know, through the cycle or the experience of life that they put you through. So that's that's a testament to your quality as a human being. Saxon Ranger and I can. I can kind of relate to that a little bit. So this thing jumps around a lot. I try to see the bright side though they were not bad people. The reason why I try to be the best father I can be is because that's what you're supposed to be anyway, but also because you know, I could see where things could have been better in my life, so I try to make sure that I don't have those same problems. Just misguide themselves, are distracted either with the grind or getting fucked up and having a fun being lazy programmed that way like most people. Oh yeah, I being creative, productive in general is better than any therapy. And he says, fuck making someone else rich to barely get by and never be home with your family exactly. I'm over that trying to figure out something to do for work for myself. Actually, that's it's always scary until you make the decision, you know. It's what I learned through going through experience is that everything was telling me not to do it. My dad was tell me, you know, not to leave the electricians union, and you know, that's that's good fatherly advice, of course, but also I had to make a decision for myself and I had to take a chance. And for first seven years of that experience, it was all uphill, you know, and the only thing that derailed it was of course, the the thing that derailed and shut down the entire world. It took the whole role shutting down to throw us off from being on top of things. You know, two people and one child grossing three hundred k a year right around was pretty damn good for us. You know, we didn't buy a brand new cars or anything like that ever, but we were we were content, happy, and we had we need it at all times. Now it's kind of always up in the air, and that's not because of our doing. But at some point we got to figure it out. And that's why I'm saying if I I know a way to do it, but I need investment capital I don't have right now. So that's just gonna have to be the way it is unless I get support from the show. And that's kind of reason why I'm sitting in this chair. You know, Yeah, happy to be here. So I've been more of a lurker lately, but I've been around. Oh good, I'm I'm glad that you are here. Let's let's maybe go over here. Now. This one's good too. It's a little bit longer, but this is the Hooper vacuum warnty power We'll see is the greatest scam. He talked about the honey app here, So maybe I should put this in kind of like an order. Let's see verds that I think he has one on it. This is one we just watched. I can x out this. There is one he did specifically on here. I want to see where we are on this. I think this might be the one, but I don't want to watch the whole one hour of it. So let me see we're where we were at here. Let me just click and see.
Speaker 7: A got to cover or cost me. I hear what you're saying. It's understandable that you wouldn't be able to spend on this when you're ready over budget. Daniels to leave his business and then come to America to show up to my for profit conference and then say, well, my conference is not making money, Paul, So you don't understand you have to show up for free and you have to pay your own airfare because I'm not making money. That's not how this works. And if he says not to that ridiculous offer, then he I'm not allowed to go. Well, you know your software has bugs in it, and those bugs actually cause some of our repairs to not be done properly, So you really owe me that's disgusting shit. But that's manipuative. That's not the way a grown woman or a grown man asked. That's the way a child. That's the way a todlered. That is having a tantrum ax. That's the way that somebody who believes the world is all about them acts. Do you see a pattern? Next up, there was this whole ridiculous, this whole trust me bro warranty thing, and I did a video on it, and I feel like I pulled my punches, but I pulled my punches for the wrong reason. Linus had donated about twenty k to his Right to Repair nonprofit, and a lot of people who are friends with me who've seen this shit been seeing what he's said to other people. We've been picking on me because they've been subtly implying that I've kind of pulled my punches because I subconsciously feel like I owe him something or something like that. And he brought it up in a recent email to me.
Speaker 1: When you're a good person, that's how they get you, right, because there's certain things you wouldn't do to other people that they have no problem doing to you, so they can manipulate you like, you know, supporting his nonprofit for the rate to repair. He has a ethical moral conflict there where he feels like he has to you know, soften his response to what this guy's doing, even if it's wrong.
Speaker 7: He's like, Oh, look at the things that I've done for you. And that's when I realized, oh, no, yell ew this bothers me because of the whole concept of being an influencer. Being an influencer means that we try to set a good influence for our audience, and this was a really great does.
Speaker 1: An Maybe I'll see that one pixel blue right there. It's on his screen. It's I just rolled it to make sure it was not on my TV itself. But it's like it's one pixel of like blue. That's interesting way to try.
Speaker 7: This is a great example of how he could have united his entire audience abound a consumer rights issue in a really serious way, and he could have set an example of what they need to expect from other companies. And instead of doing that, he made it all about him. Warranty law in the United States is a joke. I've been talking about this since the twenty eighteen long before I need of this. Trust me bro shit. Over the past few years, companies who break warranty law in the United States have served no consequences whatsoever. They could be fined forty K plus an instance, and the most progressive FTC share of our time has find these companies that break warranty laws zero dollars nothing. And the new FTC chair that's coming in is actually worse than her regarding consumer rights. So yeah, it's going to be fair play for everybody to pretty much get away with murder. This stuff matters. We may laugh about it, but our ability to say that we own something we bought from a company and expect basic support is going away. If somebody points out that my business is missing a warranty page on my website, I'm a business owner that takes accountability and responsibility. It's not all about me. I know that I'm a trustworthy person. I have good reviews. I know that I tell my employees that treat people right. But it's not about me. It's about them. It's about them spending money with me and feeling comfortable because I have a written warranty, so I write out the warranty policy on my website for what it is that we offer Somebody who wants to deflect accountability and responsibility is going to make it about them. Why don't you trust me and then make merchandise mocking people that have consumer rights concernsizes it by not only talking about it routinely, but then he sells merchandise that pits one part of an audience against the other. He's making fun of the audience members that actually cared about consumer protection. If we take this to its logical conclusion, why do we even have privacy policies? Why do we have employment contracts? Why is a small business that's replacing the windows in my house? Have me sign something? Don't they know I'm famous on the internet. Don't they know how great I am? I have four point nine stars and Google reviews. I'm the right to repair a guy. I care about people. Don't you don't need a deposit man. Just trust me, Bro. It's bullshit because it's not about me. It's not about me. It's not about my ego. It's not about how great I think I am. It's not about what I've done in the past. I run a business. He runs a business. My business is a warranty policy. His business is a contract line. Starts saying, oh, well, you know, if businesses wanted to screw you over, they could screw you over if they really wanted to, even with a warranty policy. I guarantee you don't run your business like that is your employment contract? Trust me, bro, I guarantee it is. And can your employee start their own YouTube and twitch channels? Can your em talk about pay with one another? I don't think they can. I am confident that the same person who's saying that warranties written are not really that important because the company can always screw you is probably having his employees sign employment contracts before they start. They dictate what they are and are not allowed to do. Can they start their own YouTube chwitch channels? Talking about hardware? Do you trust them not to start their own YouTube channels? Or do you have it in writing? Can they discuss their pay with other employees? Because these are things that my employees are all allowed to do, are yours? They can't because you don't let them. This is a bad influence. Not only do you have a different standard for yourself than you have for others, but you're good enough of a cult of personality to convince people that this is actually funny. You aren't the one who even recommended that shirt. Your fans were recommending that you make that shirt. You had a chance, they're an honest chance to be an influencer, a good influencer to other people, a good influencer to your fourteen million people in your audience. You could have told them, hey, man, I felt some type.
Speaker 1: Of ways talking about LUs the same guy who is promoting Homi. That's why this is relevant.
Speaker 7: When you guys didn't really seem to trust me and you wanted a written policy because I've always covered anybody that has a problem with our products. But you're right, consumer rights are being eroded everywhere, and we should ever written warranty policy, even me. I want you to hold businesses that you like and care about and trust to the same standard as everybody else. I got to be held to the same standard as everybody else. Here's our warranty policy. Instead of doing that, you allow your fan base to devolve into this consumer rights advocates on one side and parasocial defenders in the other. As they're going at it, You're selling merchandise based on making fun of the people who held you to a standard that you want other businesses to be held to that they should be holding every other business too. My channel has had no sponsors for thirteen years, and the merchandise that I sell does not mock my audience because they care about consumer rights. I'm not pitting this section in my audience to get this section of my audience on issues that matter just because of my own fucking ego. And I'm not trying to get the parasocial part of my audience to defend me when I'm doing something that, frankly, no company should be defended for doing. You want your audience to just trusts you when it comes to warranty, but then when it comes to your employees, it seems like there's something different going on there. We're not the same. I don't want to be like you. I did a post on something that my ex employee got me when he moved out of the house we were renting. He went back to New York to do his own thing because he had to take care of family. I didn't point to words in an employment contract telling him he can't compete. Rather, I went over what Steve did for me in a video. I went over what it meant to have him as for eleven years, is one of my best employees, and I went over one of the nicest things anybody has ever done for me. He took some pictures that were ripped up by my mother, who was not the best person in the world, and he actually had them professionally restored for me the day before he left. And I showed that on camera, and he went from something like five reviews over one hundred and twenty five star reviews in a few hours. And I have a confession to make. I was kind of hoping that what happened. I wasn't hoping for there to be fake reviews saying that he did stuff he didn't do. But I wanted people to see Steve the way that I see him, for who he really is. I wanted that value to shine through Accordingly. I wanted him to be successful doing what he does, even if it's not working for my company. And you have a different standard that you set for yourself versus what you set for other people. I guarantee you your employees don't work under that. Trust me, bro bullshit. Going back to that video that you did about Steve, we change the title of it three times, and you had the word morality in there from the dictionary and you're reading the definition of it.
Speaker 1: You're Steve.
Speaker 7: This is a screenshot in that video of a message you said that you send Steve and another phone. Interesting. I'll tell you another thing that pisses me off about Steve from time a time.
Speaker 1: So I just got connected, disconnected and reconnected. Everybody still on here, give me a give me a shout out if you if I'm still here, It just disconnected us OBS isn't supposed to crash like that. There's there's something up with this. I don't understand why that keeps doing that. If I can get a message back and say that you guys are still here, that'd be cool. It looks like we lost lost contact with people. Let's see if we got everybody who run a f DJ, I see if it's still wrong. That might be a way to test it. That was weird. Yeah, it's got the wrong I forgot to put the other thing on there again. What's up Boiling Frog? Let's see he was a still play in bridge. It broke. It looks like it broke it because this is old. That's not even the right. Oh that wasn't today. We don't think that I think that was yesterday. What is this doing? Oh boy? Are we still on or not? Let's see, let's find out. Let's see. Oh yeah, we're we're on rumble. I guess that's good enough. And then let's talk to YouTube. Are we still on here? Let's find out these and everything moving slow? I already restarted, like my mom, I don't know why we.
Speaker 7: See this screen shot?
Speaker 1: So it did freeze out? Huh? We lost YouTube? Oh man? Is that right? Is that what happened? Hold on, let's try it again. Yeah, no, no, we lost YouTube. That's some ship all right, Well, I don't know what this is? What they say about that? Are we still on? Uh? A? Live chat died on it? Over here? Are we still on? Uh? Man? That sucks. YouTube's done? Hey, let's see. Are we still on?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It looks like everything dropped, it says one watching now. Yeah, no, it dropped. That sucks. Maybe we should just restart this again and do it part two. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I'll be I'll be back with like two minutes. We'll just we'll just redo this again because it's the next part is gonna important. I want everybody to be on here. That can be all right, So we'll just get into stream and I'll just put being the influencer Gotham needs, and I'll just put it number two at the end, and we'll continue on. All right, all right, unless I unless I hear back. It doesn't look like I'm going to though, it looks like we're back. There was a glitch with OBS. It knocked us off of two other platforms, which was it was kind of unfortunate because it was a kind of important that we were there. It was a we were getting into some deep stuff there, all right, So so let's see if we can recover here. It's just gonna be in two part or now, is what it is. We can't fix it, so I can't stop software from truck crashing when it does. I don't understand how OBS does that because all it I just have to start streaming on here, So you start that and everything else is growing through rumble. So I don't understand how the software on the computer itself is crashing. It doesn't seem like it makes a lot of sense to me, but it's whatever it is, what it is, right, So we went through that. Let's get into here. There's not a lot of people on right now, though, I got to wait for people to get notified again and let me go into YouTube or waiting and hit my history of maybe I can just do or shape from here. I never watched that video. Was that there? I didn't watch that one either. Hmmm, I don't need that one. Oh this is good. Yeah, we need to open that one up. And this one's interesting too, but you only have so much time in a day. Oh, this one's huge. Yeah, we need to do this one too. So it's gonna be kind of a loul rossmand day. But that's good. That's a good thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, Hey everybody, how's it good?
Speaker 1: That one's that one?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 7: Everybody? How's it all?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: So I talked about this a while back. This is and I actually talked about this DRM stuff that was Digital Rights Management when I was on with Stupieters. We're gonna shift the gears a little bit, but I think maybe starting here might be the best Hoover vacuum warranty policy. It's degrading scam. There's a lot he says here. It's thirty four minutes long, though, god damn it. Well, all right, how about this? If you're on my Patreon. It's there, and it's not You don't have to pay anything to be to see this and that I read from this already, so you guys can find it and there you go, all right. The link for my Patreon is in the description. You can be a you can subscribe as a free member, but if you want to support the show, it'd be very appreciated, and the link is right here. I'll show you. So this we're right, Let's see who. Let's refresh this that we had No we're slip five th seventy somethings. I think seventy nine people, which is pretty nice. And this one is really interesting because this guy's an actual child predator if you want to talk about that later. And looks like we got some people coming back on so that's good enough for me. This is the Chrystals cast now on Twitter. I s grab this too and open it back up. Okay, cool, all right? So this this time it worked. We got kicked off there for a second. Awesome boiling frog, glad to see you back. Thanks for putting up with that. You'll bes just crashed on me, So I don't know what that was all about. But and you know what, I should start opening this up and brave because it works better and brave. I should probably do all my hope broadcasts and brave now and just move all my tabs in my in my uh. I forgot how you can import all your passwords. I don't remember how to do that. If anybody else knows how to do it, tell me. I'm I'm humble enough to listen. Okay, we are not discombobulated. I'm just waiting for something real quick. All right. So we have that one which is really interesting, amazons of concerts and wanting books. I think we're gonna start with this one. And that's do you know who that is? Tino's cast name BlackBerry? Mm hmmm, he's got i'm one called mister Clinton or something like that. All right, let's just wait for one second. Make sure I got numbers up here. We got some numbers, all right, good, good, good? Sorry about the break it have. It affected YouTube and it affected FTJ and affected one I don't care about. But that just only put us on rumble. So I figured we'll just carry on with everybody now, not exclude anyone, and just make it a two partter. So here we go. This is continuation we were talking about before. I was getting into stuff towards the end of the other one, and then it crapped out on us. But it's okay. We can move on from here. Let's listen to this crap about digital rights management. Now, let's see if I still have my not it's from when I was almost do yes DRM digital rights management. If what you buy you need to be connected to the dark cloud to access, then the thing you buy can be taken away or altered at any time digital rights management. Amazon Kindle authors books and book covers and can remove books from your Kindle library or change them. They can add and remove things. They can alter history that way, because history is written right, history is written down. They don't like something that you discovered through your own investigation, they can make it go Away's.
Speaker 7: Go on, Harpe, you have an lovely day. Welcome to today's episode of How You're Getting AFT. I'm your host, Lewis ROSSM. I'm actually the co host, a real host of the show. Is excuse me, well, I guess I'm the host of the show.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: For any of you who have been living under a rock for the past sixteen to twenty years, the Amazon Kindle is an ebook reader. You've been able to buy electronic books online as early as the late nineties. The problem here is that these books sucked to look at because you were looking at them on a computer monitor, which has this backlight on it. So if you were a book officionado, you're going to want to read a paper book that's not fatiguing. Sony came out with this e reader around two thousand and four, and then Amazon came out with the Kindle, and then Barnes and Noble came out with the Knook. These were devices that use this weird e ink thing TLDR when you're looking at the screen looks like paper, or at least way closer to paper than looking at a bright laptop screen, your PDA or your phone, and this device became very popular. The Kindle became very popular because it had a Internet connection. Back then, this is cutting edge technology here. You had an EVDO connection and with newer versions you even got up to three G which meant that you could buy a book on Amazon and then you can have it directly downloaded to your Kindle, or if you wanted to, you could download a copy of the file that represented the book and then you take that file and you copy it over to your device and you can read the book. This also meant that you owned the file, so you bought the book and now you have a copy of that book that nobody else can change because that file does not need require that you connect to the internet in order to use it. It also meant that you could take that file and be able to utilize it on many different devices that are not a Kindle, which a lot of people valued, and that's a feature that was recently taken away. This is from wiki rosmangroup dot com where we document all of this. You'll own nothing and be happy bullshit and contributions from the community, and that includes you. This is a notice that showed up. Starting February twenty six, twenty twenty five, the download and transfer via USB option will no longer be available. You can still send Kindle books to your Wi Fi enable devices by selecting deliver or remove from device option. And there are many reasons that this is a horribly anti ownership thing, not just anti ownership, but really kind of freaky on the book front. The first one, if you.
Speaker 1: Can add PDFs to your Kindle on your phone or on your computer, you can add PDFs there, but it's not like you can if you bought a Kindle book, you can only read it on a Kindle reader. So if Kindle decides to do something with that copy of your book that you bought, you can't stop them from doing that.
Speaker 7: To this is that if you bought books and you downloaded them and you didn't back up your copy, or you downloaded a book and you figured I'll be able to grab that later, No you can't. If you have an older version. You're not connecting this thing with FD DO or three G many areas of the world in twenty twenty five. You need to be able to.
Speaker 1: Fed like BlackBerry, push puns on it and you see that wow.
Speaker 7: Physically connect to the device in order to be able to download your book. More importantly, new books that you purchase are not going to work because you cannot download the file in the old format. The old file it had DRM, but it was kind of like DVD DRM, which is CSS, which is scrambled by virtually anything. The new file format uses much more restrictive DRM, and that's DRM that makes it virtually impossible for people to be able to convert it to a format that works everywhere, and more importantly makes it almost impossible because you can't download a file anymore if you have a poppy that you own, I know.
Speaker 1: People, which if you are an author, the last thing you want is your book to be weaked on the internet so that anybody can get it for nothing. So the Kindle thing is helpful in that regard, because the last thing you want to do is like, trust somebody and send them in electronic PDF of you know, electronic copy of your book, especially with somebody like who is an author who is maybe attempting to get on a show or something like that's, oh yeah, I can send you that now, I send them. I actually paid for the Kindle version for people and sent them that with a redemption code so that it would be protected from them leaking it on the internet. Because these bigger names of these content creators, they would do that to people just to put them in obscurity. Not only do they never mention their names and steal from their show anyway to make shows of their own where they they've taken the time and effort you put into learning a topic, and they presented themselves with a couple little bullet points of their own maybe sometimes not. They will do that to people. I have seen it happen to others that they would leak their information while they're stealing from them as well. So that's what you got to be very careful of. So if you want to play the reindeer games and just get on their shows for or the exposure factor so that their audience now knows about you two, you don't want to play that game if you're an author and trust them with a copy that they could just release on the internet, even if somebody else in there in the network or the or the process it gets from you send it to their whoever their gatekeeper you know, secretary or or you know, producer, and then they send it to somebody else and then somebody else puts it up on the internet for everybody, you know, one way the chain of custody there, you don't want to trust any of the people involved. And that's just that's just common even for anybody like you should just not do that as an author, because then you're an intellectual property that you put all the time and effort in write that book. You're not gonna get anything for it anymore because nobody's going to buy it.
Speaker 7: People are going to go off and say, what do you pour You're still using a device from over ten years ago if it still works, why not?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 7: Asshole? I have my HD home Run. I bought this thing before I could legally buy cigarettes. It still works. Why would I stop using it if it still works? For all the what do you poor people out there? I'm not poor, and one of the reasons I'm not poor and in debt is because I don't buy new shit when what I have already works. And hypothetically speaking, let's say it was poor. So what tons off? People are poor and they don't want to buy new shit for no good reason. I'm not saying that technology cannot move forward because there exists poor people in the world. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is you have made a decision to remove the download button. That helps nobody but maybe rights holders and yourself. This has not help the end user. You're not moving technology forward in any serious way because if people wanted to use the new file format, they would simply connect to the surfer and do so. It takes virtually no bandwidth to allow people to do this, and in fact, it takes less bandwidth because if I download the file, I'm not going to be loading that book from you over and over and over again across different devices. I can simply transfer it to him. Next up is the ability to have books be edited over time. And you may think this is paranoid, this is some sort of anti woe conspiracy theory. Go back through my channel three thousand plus videos. I do not get on the anti woke bandwagon. I don't get on the woke bag. I've just i it's not my thing. That being said, when you take a look at what they're doing here with books, this is concerning to me, not just as somebody that cares about ownership and the rights of ownership. It's just kind of fucking weird. You have books that were removed from people's catalogs. You had they had nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: Four removed from people's catalogs. You bought it, it was in your kindle, and now it's not, and now it's not.
Speaker 7: And that got removed from the catalog. To Amazon's credit, they did refund everybody. Afterwards, they said it was some sort of publishing mistake. Iran, of all the books you could have removed from people's library in nineteen eighty four. Really, you don't recognize the irony there, But there are other books that stayed in people's libraries that got changed considerably. This is from an author, mister doll, and you could see over here there's an entire list of all these edits made two thousand and one, Ladies and Gentlemen, twenty twenty two, folks, fearful ugliness to ugliness. Shut up, you old hag, Shut up, you old crow. Missus Twit may have been ugly, and she may have been beastly, but she was not stupid. Missus Twitt may have been beastly, but she was not stupid. I'll be honest. Both of these sound like they could have come from Trump's Twitter. I don't even understand what the point is of having the energy of that ugly old cow, hastily old screw fatty folds of his flabby neck, folds of his neck. So here, like you know, they made fun of men in addition to making fun of women. Over there. He used to be fat. Now HEASTI as a straw removed. How healthy she looks much better than before, How healthy she looks. He was enormously fat, he was.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to say much better than before, because it's comparison. Is this all for the somebody's feelings? You're reading a goddamn story. He was enormously fat, He was enormous. He was a kind of pot belly dwarf. He was pot bellied. But you can't say dwarf. This is this is how little, it's what little it takes for them to start editing a book. The fumes of applesiter hang around him like poisonous gases. The smell of applesiter hangs around him like poisonous fumes. Why is that even necessary to change?
Speaker 7: But wow, it's it's it's a lot of sanitizing of the work. And you may think, well, the author wants this, right, He did not want this. This is literally the exact opposite of what he wanted, and if you read content from his biographer, becomes obvious. When it came to children's books, Dennison said that Doll didn't care what adults thought as long as his target readers were happy. I don't give a Okay, I'll beyond honest with you. I don't know what this word is like I should know what that word. This is a curse but I really don't.
Speaker 1: Who does that sends the.
Speaker 7: I don't give a I'm assuming f what grown ups think was a characteristic statement, Edison said, and almost certain that he would have recognized that alterations to his novels prompted by the political climate were driven by adults rather than children, and this always inspired derision, if not contempt and dull. He never, for example, had any truck with librarians who criticized his books as to frightening, lacking moral role models, negative in their portrayal of women, et cetera. He continues, Dohll Wroad stories intended to kindle in children a lifelong love of reading and to remind them of the childhood wonderlands of magic and enchantment, aims in which he succeeded triumphantly. Adult anxieties about political niceties didn't register in his outlook. That's said, although Dall could be unabashed in offending adults, he took pains to never alienate or make unhappy his child's readers. So he cared what children thought of his books. He didn't give a shit what adults thought of his books. He's dead. He died in nineteen ninety and you're editing his books now. If a publisher says in twenty twenty five, this is not my cup of tea, I don't want to publish this. I don't feel comfortable publishing it. There can be a cultural argument this way or the other about whether or not that should be published. I would personally lived on the side of who gives a shit, but whatever, I could understand the argument going back and forth. You don't get to take back what was already written. That's not a thing, that should never be a thing. You can't go into my house, take a book that's here and fucking erase shit and then put it back. I would be allowed to shoot you under Castle doction if you came into my house and, after breaking into my house start modifying my personal property, go through my library and start erasing lines in book and replacing them. I'm allowed to blow you out of my house. But you're allowed to do this because of some bullshit on page twenty five in the terms of service. No imagine reading a review of a book that was based on how the book was written in twenty twenty eight, and then the book being entirely edited by twenty thirty three. Not only are you living in a time where you have different things that are considered acceptable, but you're also reading a review for a book that the author of the review is now going to look like an idiot for because the book is written differently. If the author quoted every single individual line and included it, that's one thing, But there are lots of people that create book reviews where they discuss particular concepts without actually quoting every single instance from the book. There are so many reasons that this is fucked up beyond the basics that you're looking at, where it's just have to connect to the cloud or have to connect to the internet to use the service, that have to do with the fundamental underpinnings of what it means to own a book. At some point, and I realize that the founders are likely very disappointed that we even got to this point. There has to be something added to the Bill of Rights about ownership because at this point in time, Amazon has done absolutely nothing illegal. They are abiding by their own terms of service and their own end user license agreements, and everybody is just clicking agree, agree, agree to their digital grave. And I don't blame the people that are clicking agree, because you want to participate in society, you want to participate in technological advancements, and we.
Speaker 1: Have there's a deeper meaning here. There's a deeper concept that we had here, because this is exactly how they're going to get us to comply and have been getting people are ready to comply to digital ID. You don't want to be locked out, well, you sure so don't want to be locked in either, to.
Speaker 7: The point where if you want to take part in modern day society, you are taking part in all this extra fuck the bullshit. When people buy a Tesla, they laugh, you bought a computer for a car. Uh. And then the people that laughed at it don't realize that their General Motors car since twenty sixteen was collecting your driving data and using the computers in the car to transmit that to insurance companies.
Speaker 1: That's messed up.
Speaker 7: If you want to opt into modern day society, you are opting into a culture that has no respect for ownership, to the point where you may not even be aware of how many items that you paid for, subscriptions you paid for. Is something has been changed in a real way and been obfuscated from you. I don't know how you change this. I don't see how a law even changes this. I've been trying to do that with right to repair for eleven years now, and the complete lack of progress in so many areas has demonstrated the difficulty of taking that approach. It's difficult to legislate do not be an asshole. Even if you actually do succeed in getting the law passed, there's usually some sort of way around it. There has to be something cultural. It has to be something where it is so disgusting, where it is literally the person who removes that button from the website feels the same way that they would if they use the N word or something. I mean, I'm being extreme here, do you get the yeah?
Speaker 1: But people are starting to on the flip side of that coin. They're trying to normalize pedophilia. And I don't know if you know what's going on over in Israel, but they've basically given themselves the right to do that. It's no longer it's no longer a taboo. Not only do that a haven and a safe haven for pedophiles is provided you're Jewish, but they're also making it so it's it's no longer a crime. They're legalizing it. This is insane. That's how they want to live. Do you not think that they're predatorial to their room people? Then do you not see how well it follows their talmud? So that's that's the justification, that it follows their talmud. The talmud is written by a bunch of sick people. But that's the cult. The cult has been that way since five thousand years ago in regard to how they prey upon the youth. This is all in Frankism too. This is all in Zionism, because that's what Frankism is.
Speaker 7: The point. It has to be something culturally ingrained to where when you are about to do this type of anti ownership shit, everybody just walks out because nobody wants to be a part of it, to the point where you literally can't even high or a programmer to do it. If it takes a decade to get a law passed in an industry where once that law has passed, everything still remains the same because the manufacturer uses some loophole to get around it. How do you create laws for something that is so much more difficult. California has a law that says, if you are advertising a digital good as a purchase, but you have the ability to revoke that. Then you need to advertise that to the customer. You have to change your advertising. But it actually hasn't changed much. As I was talking about with a textbook company, they have a California disclosure notice at the bottom, so they're still calling what they're offering a purchase or buying. But then there's a California disclosure notice that most people may not even scroll to to click in order to read. And above all, just because you're disclosing that you're fucking the customer does not stop the fact that they're fucking the customer. It doesn't change the way that the underlying software or hardware works. There's a law of the California Pass that on a fundamental level I agree with. The Only problem with it is that it's not being enforced. This is AB twenty four to twenty six. It says the following. It shall be unlawful for a seller of a digital good to advertise or offer for sale a digital good to a purchaser with the terms by purchase or any other term which a reasonable person would understand to confer an unrestricted ownership interest in the digital good or alongside an option for a time limited rental unless one of the following occurs, and the TLDR is this is that you've got to let them know that lifetime don't mean lifetime the way you're advertising it. This is something that on a core level I think is a good thing. However, when you look at how it's worked in practice, because nobody's actually enforcing this, you get this. Let's take vital source textbooks. If I search for a Calculus textbook, I'll click on the first one that shows up. It says I can get a one hundred and eighty day license for sixty two ninety nine or I can get a lifetime license for one hundred nine dollars and ninety nine cents. This leads me to believe that when.
Speaker 1: I how expensive is the re is the hard copy book? Then if a freaking digital what one hundred and nine dollars? Still? What the hell pay.
Speaker 7: For that lifetime license? I got access to this thing forever. However, the only way to figure out what lifetime actually means here is to scroll all the way down to this is a digital license under the return policy and then click details. And then when you click details, you get this California Disclosure support page. Over here, you are licensing a digital product for a set duration. Durations are set forth in the product description, with lifetime typically meaning five years of online access and permanent download to a supported device. Lifetime is not five years, typically five years, which means they could make lifetime mean one day if they wanted to. Secondly, permanent download is misleading because it says two way supported device. They are not giving you a PDF file. They are not giving you an EPUB file with no DRM. They are providing you with something that will work as a download, but only as long as the device is supported by them, which again can mean typically five years. But because of the way this is written, anywhere as short as a day. The only way that you would be able to find this is to randomly click around different things in the product page. Because it does not say over here, notice lifetime means five years or less. It says US return policy, which technically is correct because they are returning the product that you purchased from your device back to THEIRS after five years, and it says this is a digital license details rather than having something that says how long is a digital license? I believe that they are in violation of this law as it has been written. However, this law, like many others for consumer protection, is not enforced by anybody, and above all, it doesn't fix the fundamental problem that you have created books that are subscriptions. All this law does is say that you have to be honest.
Speaker 1: With you will own nothing and be happy kids.
Speaker 7: Advertising to your lack of ownership with what you buy. But it doesn't fix the underlying problem that as a culture we consider this to be okay. There has to be some sort of cultural change, and I'll be honest with you, I'm surprised that Amazon didn't already do it. My biggest surprise with this is that Amazon even allowed you to download ebooks at all. When you take a look online and just how miserable it is to actually try to use their eReader. There are books that I bought, and everybody's going to make fun of me for my choice in books. Blah blah blah. I get it. Laugh at Lewis, He's an idiot. There's a book that I bought a while back that I lost access to, So let's take a look at Amazon. I'll be honest with you, I'm surprised that this is even a thing that you'd be able to download and use books. I have had such a horrible experience with this that I figured they took that away a long time ago. So I decided a few years back to try some of these programming books. It was kind of like a crossword puzzle for me. I bought a bunch of them. Some of them were good, some of them weren't. I really enjoyed the CEE Programming Language Book. I see this as a crossword puzzle for myself. I'm never going to be a real programmer, but it's just kind of fun to have a crossword puzzle. Now, if I try to open my ce Programming Language Book by clicking on it, I can click read now, and I can read it in my web browser on Linux. Now, take a look at this one head First Programming and Learner's Guide to Using Python. Again, not the best book in the world, but whatever. If I go to read this book, and let's say this option of download and transfer via USB doesn't exist. When I click to deliver, it says you do not have any compatible devices. Register for this content by a Kindle or get the free Kindle Reading app. So If I go to get the free Kindle reading app over here, I click it, I scroll download for PC and Mac, I click this, and it gives me an ex file, which is useless for me in Linux. I click read books with Kindle for Web, I click it. I click on the book. We're sorry, Kindl can't open this book. If I use the download button for this, I go more actions, download and transfer via USB. It says I do not have any compatible devices register for this content. So whether I use the deliver button or this, I still get nothing. So I paid for the book. It used to work when I would view this in a web browser, I had the ability to.
Speaker 1: Induce another Linux compatibility issue as well. That he's bringing up another reason, another reason, another thing to consider when trying to move away from Microsoft's operating systems.
Speaker 7: That I forget exactly what program I was using, but it's no longer available. I spent hours trying to figure out how to get the book again for the fuck of it, just to see if it was even possible to view this particular thing in Linux. And here's the fun part. By Google for this book. The third result on Google is a PDF from the Swissbay dot ch it's a perfectly readable PDF that works in any device with no DRM, and when you go to the homepage of the site.
Speaker 1: The Swiss Bay is like the fire Bay.
Speaker 7: I'm convinced that if large tech giants and large media publishers had their way, that we would not have even had libraries back several hundred years ago, if we lived in a fantasy world of no piracy, which thank god, it's a fantasy world, rather than We'll imagine what it would be like with different forms of media, like what you stream on Netflix. There could be a show that you can't buy and because you cannot buy a physical copy of that show, once Netflix stops hosting that show, whether it is because sensors decides to remove it or they just go out of business, that show is now gone. The hundreds of millions of people that may have watched that show, all the societal discussion that may have happened as a result of that show is gone. Because there's no copy of it. Future generations will not be able to see it. I won't be able to show it to my kids.
Speaker 1: This is a bigger issue about how resets have occur, and how knowledge is lost, and how after a generation or two people even forget what this like. There could be a time, maybe there was already once where something that looked like this lost its use and no one knew what they were even for the batteries died in them. They were just a black scrying mirror. There was no infrastructure for them to be useful anymore, because that had all deteriorated. The people who knew how to what these were had all died off. And then over time, when things become more primitive, things like this that don't really seem to have a purpose become discarded, and that whole era of mankind where everybody was so dependent on these and used them constantly, fell away into into into the nothingness, only to be once again.
Speaker 5: Why is this?
Speaker 1: Why is this playing something rediscovered through the same process of evolution of uh, you know, technology, And so it goes over and over and over again, right with the same thing with knowledge? Where were we? How do we get here? What mistakes have we made in the past? How do we fix them all gone? So that you can make those same mistakes again? You can be fooled by the same people again, running the same scams again. All it takes is a generation.
Speaker 7: The ebooks are very likely going to be the same way used to be able to buy a lot of physical media. Computers stop coming with opticical drives because people started using streaming service.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the world who is onto somebody's diabolical ways and nature are no longer present. The only people that left are those who can be deceived. Kind of paints a picture of where they're headed.
Speaker 7: Right as much more often and DVD's and Blu rays and everything else were considered old technology. Paper books are something that for some publishers or some authors could go out of fashion. The same way that there are certain television shows that have been streamed that outside of piracy, I cannot buy a copy of that I can keep. There are books that may someday only be available in these eReader formats. That means that I can't download a copy of it. We're taking that book as it is and publishing it for everybody to see would be piracy. So in a world with no piracy, the only way that I would be able to be sure that the book that I got has not changed would be to handwrite or hand type out the book from scratch after I purchased it. For every book that I buy, which really brings us back to the way things were over one hundred years ago. If I wanted to back up my book, because back then, if I wanted to make sure that my book was backed up, I would have to physically sit there at a typewriter and write out every letter. The only difference between now and one hundred years ago is one hundred years ago you had to worry about a fire or a flood, or somebody coming into your house and stealing your property. Here, you have to worry about the publisher being the person who is stealing your property. Unlike the idea that I could buy a book in two thousand and five and then when I go to read it in two thousand and seven, it's a different book. This happens. How many people here have bought a book because they thought it sounded cool and then not had time to read it for one or two years. Can you imagine if you bought the book based on what people were saying at the time, and now the content has been changed so you don't even remember what it was that was lost. This is insane. Piracy must exist at this point so that you can at least have a way to archive what used to exist, and above all, frankly, piracy needs to exist as an alternative to this. You're supposed to give me a better experience when I pay you than when I don't pay you, And the reality of the situation nowadays is that you get a better experience by not paying than you do by paying. I don't buy ebooks anymore. I bought the book. I tried to open the book on my Linux computer, and the book said no. The book is not allowed to say no. The book fucking loads, it renders. It is text. I do not need to use a specific operating to you text. You don't have to have your book in this proprietary bullshit ask format that requires that I use your supported operating system to view it. You give me an epup file, you can give me a PDF. There are many different formats that you could give me that would work on any computer made in the past thirty years. You've made a calculated, conscious decision to make things difficult by not doing that. I don't respect it, and I'm not going to play your game. What I do is I would more than happily pirate the book and I buy a paper copy. I want the ability to read the book immediately. I want the ability to read it on a device of my choosing. I want the ability to use it on my home devices. But there's no way in hell I'm going to go through all these hoops and artificial limitations to do so. I'll buy the books that the author gets compensated. The author should be compensated for the book. I want them to get paid for making a good work. But I am not jumping through hoops and bullshit if I've already paid you, And I sincerely hope that the people watching this decide to do the same thing. Buy the book, do the moral and right thing by the author, and pay for their content, and say fuck you in every which other way to Amazon, in every single other provider in streaming service that goes out of their way to make it difficult for you to be able to use what you bought and paid for. You think you can edit books after the sale?
Speaker 1: Ew Eh, brother, Eh?
Speaker 7: What's that? What's that? Brother? Words can't express how fucked up that is, you can say, I no longer want to make it so.
Speaker 1: People who thought people push back on this. When I first brought it up, they said, no, that's not a real thing. There's no way. They might remove books, they might ban books, but there's no way that it would change when I just leave it there. Oh yeah, you sure about that. I'm sure you have Kindle books in your library right now that they probably have done that too. For sale.
Speaker 7: You could say that I don't want to publish books like this into the future. Fine, there's a cultural war argument to be had there. Go have your cultural war argument there. You can't edit what already was written and what already exists. You can't do that. I guess it's somewhere in fucking page nine eighty seven of yours sick fucked up ass terms of service, but just sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah terms of service? Yeah, you know, like that human setup is an episode of South Park. Yeah, tho's terms of service that you just click through.
Speaker 7: I live in that world. I don't. There has to be some sort of cultural change and that's what I'm hoping to create with this new wiki project that I'm working on. This is what I'm trying to do with this new website wiki dot rossmangroup dot com. I literally just quit my job to work on this as a more full time project. We have all of these people coming together to write up. Every single instance of this type of thing happen. When we talk about Netflix and stream quality. Somebody wrote an article on this particular issue that look like this, and the community turned it into this. There are a lot of pages on this website that need considerably more work done, and this is work that's happening and being done by people like you. When you click on articles in need of work, you'll see a bunch of different articles that need work, and we're adding to the discussion pages on these articles to discuss what it is that makes this article fall short. And I'm also trying to get as many people as possible to turn the issues I've talked about on this channel, as well as many other issues I'm not aware of, into articles as well. We've got lots of work that people have been doing, as you can see over the last month. I mean, one dude cost us as eleven hundred changes, Waldough shout out eight hundred fifty seven changes, Mingi three hundred and ninety four, Shingo three twenty seven, Keith one twenty four. Although this is really a misrepresentation because he's offered so much help in the form of organizational fixes that are not really immediately obvious on a board. A manual Jacks Cara browser also educates them on the on the overall broad zero one in alpha. Is so much work that us to get done on that stuff. Please hope you learned something.
Speaker 1: I coyeah, alright, that one was we get a little bit of that. Let me see if I can get to the part of where she says.
Speaker 7: It set me over the edge. To be clear, if you read any of my emails, I am polite, I am courteous, I am kind. Hello, lewis the hoe just one in the back order status? Let's get you in a union replacement. Please follow replacement instruction below. Unplug the unif from electrical outlets, cut the cord up next to the unit, peel the data label off the unit to apply to a piece of paper. Attached two pictures to this email for our review, a picture of the label attached to the paper and a picture showing the cord cut off the unit. So after making YouTube videos, after taking a picture of this thing three f thing times, now after taking a picture of the screw holes in your unit, which, by the way, you should know what screw holes are in your fing unit because you asked me for its serial number and its model number. Why would you ask for the serial and the model if that has no say on what this unit is? But anyway, here, let me just show you something. So we're gonna take the tanks off of this piece of shit and uh, right here, so I don't drive water everywhere? Okay, so this is the unit over here. I've got some pretty sharp nails, and like, I'm gonna try and get this label off like a scrape a scrape?
Speaker 1: Why would you?
Speaker 7: And it's not coming off. This is a label that is going to take me for like five minutes.
Speaker 1: To get off, and they want you to come a cord all right.
Speaker 7: At this point, it's very very obvious what's going on. Why would you need the label for me three times when it's already been provided to you. Why would you need pictures of all the screw holes thing? If you had literally every single piece of information you needed. You have the serial number, you have the model number, you have everything over here that you should need to know the exact piece that I need, and you already saw that, but you couldna keep asking for it even though that shows up in the videos. So here's what happens over here. Let's see if I want to get this piece of shit label off here, I have some pretty sharp nails and I'm gonna pick it this thing over and over again, and it doesn't want to come off. It's probably gonna take me two or four minutes to get that off. And it's also again, I have to cut up the chord. After cutting up the chord and destroying the rest of this thing, I then have to send you video evidence that I destroyed this product so that I can get this fucking handle that you don't even sell on your website. This thing is like five dollars. It's very obvious what Hoover is doing here. They're going out of their way to make it as difficult as possible to get warranty service. They don't respond to your claim unless you follow up on it. They will ask for information three times you have already submitted. They will ask for more information and pictures of everything, even though they have all the serial number and model number information, understand exactly what it is you own. Then when you're finally done demonstrating all this shit, they're going to ask you to fucking cut up your unit and send them proof that you cut up your unit and ripped off the data label.
Speaker 1: God, now, as I'll send a pinky with it like the freaking yakuza.
Speaker 7: Oh why you're even fucking asking me to do that? Just so that you know you could prevent a scammer from getting a free nozzle out of you, Like I wanted this trigger, That's all I wanted? Is this thing?
Speaker 6: You on?
Speaker 7: You Fox? You seriously think that I am going through all of this trouble to scam you out of this five dollars part? Who the fuck on planet Earth buys a carpet cleaner for one hundred dollars from Walmart, goes out of their way to submit a warranty claim once asked for proof, goes out of their way to manufacture an artificial defect that they can show you and then fix later so that they could sneakly get a second nozzle from you. It's either a you are going out of your way to try and create a policy to prevent the one person on planet Earth. I mean, I'm not even gonna say that the zero people that exist on planet Earth that are gonna scam you in this way, or you are going out of your way to make it as difficult as humanly possible to get a warranty done because you know that people are going to get about it. Normal people have busy lives. They work fifty hours a week. They barely have five hundred dollars in their savings. They have family, they have responsibilities, and.
Speaker 1: Sometimes which as suck. You work your you work to your death. Basically, fifty hours is a lot. I used to do more, but I was doing it for my business, and yeah, it took a lot of time away. Yeah I was always doing something, but I could be around my family when I was doing most of it, so it was okay, you know. But being away from the house, being separated from your from your children, and your and your your loved one, if you have well loved one, if she if she's still nice tea, then you, uh, you don't have You don't have a really good life in the first place. And then they only have five hundred dollars left in the bank at any given time. That only takes one little mess up with your vehicle to completely wipe you out. That's sad, that's not really, that's not how any of us should be living. But that's this is your world. On juice they want to have life.
Speaker 7: So if you keep placing these little obstacles in place, they're going and forget about it. Very similar to companies like La Fitness or ABC Fitness. ABC Fitness that requires that I certified mail you a letter if I want to cancel my membership, even though I can sign up on your website, and.
Speaker 1: They maybe say they got an extra month out of me. They tried to, but I canceled the I I made my bank cancel access to my gym. Some mimind you. I was at this gym for like five years, maybe longer. I worked for them in the capacity of a personal trainer. And then I gotta the incarcerated hernia on their leg press and I had to get an emergency surgery that very night that I happened. It was on Thanksgiving night, two years ago, something like that. And you can barely walk, you can't squeeze your your abdomen into he after what afterward? You have to just wait, right, yeah, And it takes about a month or so before you start to be you know, okay, so so, but you don't want to be You want to be cautious still, and you shure sell if you're working as a personal trender. You don't want to be having to demonstrate on an equipment with weights on it right out of the gate after being you know, being given seven different belly buttons because the way they do the surgery, you have all these little holes on you that they glued to shut. It's it's a little bit right. So in the time that that was recovering, they told me that, and they kept on the whole time. I'm like, you do realize I just had a surgery. They kept on sending me in my in my text messages, these these people to call these these like stupid cold call things, like somebody would would sign up for membership and they're like, yes, uh, contact this person for an appointment and give us the schedule of what your appointments are. Like, did I not just tell you this that I got into that I got you guys have cameras in there. You know that I happened at your place. You know that I just had a surgery. You understand that I'm that I'm recovering from from the operation, and that it's a it's a hernia specifically from weightlifting from doing a leg press, and you're asking me to continue to have personal training clients. I told you so many times already, you got to give it time. And they said, okay, well we've just said when I when I got back and I started doing it again, like we've decided that we've we're terminating our contract with you. So, first of all, they didn't pay me hourly. This wasn't this wasn't a gig like that. It was ten ninety nine. If I didn't have a client, I didn't. I wasn't getting paid by them. It wasn't really any type of job. They weren't losing money by not having me there, right, And I had already told them I had another I was already I had my own business. They knew this ahead of time, and they tried to they acknowledged, but didn't really, so they tried to do things when I was like, well, I told you ahead of time that I'm going to do this around my schedule as an additional This isn't my full time gig. And they terminated my contract because I was injured. So after, you know, thinking about it for a while, I was like, you know what, fuck this place, I'm getting out of my contract. You're like, yeah, well, you know you still have to pay another month and you need you have to give us thirty days notice. I'm like, excuse me, so that you can run in another cycle and take another thirty five dollars away from me. Because now it's now that my membership isn't free anymore, because I'm no longer a personal trainer with you. I'm like, what is wrong with the people? So I made my bank stop payment on anything that came from them again to say fuck you to them, and I handed it in my fob. I'm like, oh, yeah, here's my fob. I'm not coming back. Watch the pieces of shit? Right the hell's who makes these? Oh it was in the contract. Fuck your contract. You can't continue to charge somebody for a service or not providing. And if I hand in the key, you're not providing the service anymore because I'm not. I don't have access anymore.
Speaker 7: Minutes. You know that if I have to drive to the post office, and you know that if I have to wait in line fifteen minutes, that I'm gonna put it off and I'm just gonna keep paying for it. When companies opt you in a forced arbitration by default, but ask you to send them a written notice written in the fucking telomeres of your DNA to opt out of the forced arbitration. They know you're probably not gonna do that. Many companies nowadays do this shit where they place as many barriers as humanly possible between you and getting what you have the right to. They offered it to you a warranty. I didn't ask them to do that. They decided to put that in their manual. They decided to advertise that. If you are going to advertise that, I'm gonna hold you to it. Anybody that's had a broken AT and that's purchased it for me, you know how type of warranty service that I offer If I don't if I have a spare part, I'll send you the spare part. If I don't have a spare part, Patrick will say, what do you want to do? I'm like, just fucking send them another one, just like ask them to send the old thing back. And when you treat people like human beings, you'll notice that, for the most part, they actually send you the old shit back on the honor system. Anyway, This was my response over here because I just absolutely lost my shit. Thank you very much for the reply. I'm going to be very careful to say Hoover rather than you. I used to weark customer service and I remember how aggravating and.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know who else try to do that Spectrum. Spectrum is the same exact thing. Well, we're charging you for the additional month. I'm like, no, I turned in my my equipment. Yeah, but you're loh blah blah. It's like, no, you don't understand that. I've already they said, bring it to UPS store. The day that they I made the decision that I'm no longer going to take have Spectrum, and I got the Alo Fiver. I brought it that same day to the UPS store. I took everything out of here because I was tired of Spectrum and I was happy to see it go. And when I told them that, you know I did that, and like so they're like, yeah, no, you still have another payment. Like I'm not paying you guys another seventy eight dollars and right now they'll have me in collection is trying to get it from me. Like the fucking fuck you people, Fuck you people. You don't just get to decide you're gonna you're gonna squeeze another month out of me, fuck.
Speaker 7: You, frustrating it was to be held accountable by customers, would screaming if it's when I didn't do anything wrong. Here's how it summarized my interaction with Hoover. I sent a picture with it.
Speaker 1: And there's such assholes that they still send me these stupid offers. And they're claiming that they have fiber when they're a cable company they don't. They're gonna piggyback off the same system infrastructure and say that they have. It's faux fiber and it's bullshit, and they have shitty service, and this is how they treat people. But they're still sending me things saying, oh, forty dollars a month, fuck you.
Speaker 7: D a label along with that a video of what's wrong. After Hoover requested more detail, I said, you guys, another video opening the unit. Hoover asked me for the same label, and so I send it again. Now Hoover wants me to take a third video, not for purposes of repair, but soul is that you can watch me cut into pieces what I already own, a completely unnecessary task that I must videotape myself doing and send to you as if I am a prisoner under house arrest and have to prove my whereabouts and location rather than a paying, fucking customer. While I think you have all the intention of the world of helping me, I don't feel confident that management or executive leadership if your company is acting in good faith or they provide you the tools to do so. I bet you're a great person. Simply fil the policy put in front of you. I hold nothing against you. I did this from Odel, supporting goods and lows, and it sucked. It's obvious that this is no longer about processing my warranty. This is about having customers jump through as many hoops as possible in the hopes that they'll give up and go away. The way I see it, two things can be the case. A this is a stall tactic can make it difficult for people to file warranty claims, and the hope that customers with rifle warranty claims give up and go away me this is Hoover's way of preventing fraud. In the following hypothetical scenario, someone goes out of the way to contact you, files an ARMA for a replacement hand piece, and a ninety nine dollars carpet cleaner. They follow up on their ticket several times, producing numerous videos in the issue prior to sending you videos of what's going on inside the EU at this individual artificially creates a temporary defect in the trigger mechanism, and they believe they can undo later all the trick you into sending them a new hand piece so that they now have two pieces for this carpetcleaner instead of one. Number two is not a plausible scenario. Even the stupidest and most desperate criminal in the United States has better ways to spend their time for return on an arrestment than whatever scams policy is designed to stop. Based on years of interfacing with the Federal Trade Commission right before the President of the United States tasked them with writing consumer protection rules for right to repair, I believe that the FTC would interpret this as a violation the Maguson Moss Warranty Act. I'm not sure if Hoover is aware that every violation of the Magasin Boss Warranty Act can be subject to a fine and up to thirty seven thousand dollars per violation, which costs considerably more than one hundred dollars carpet cleaner, take a look at the FTC's rolling against Harley Davidson and Weaver Girls, among others. Hoover has until twelve o'clock Central Time to process my warranty claim or I am making a complaint with the FTC in the Attorney General, in addition to pursuing every avenue I have gained access to after ten years of lobbying for consumer protection legislation and successfully getting four bills passed. If Hoover thinks I am kidding, they can look at the first playlist on the YouTube channel that the video on this vacuum cleaner is uploaded to. The magazine Most Warranty X says the following disclosure of terms of conditions twenty three h two. The section requires that written warranties be disclosed in a manner that is clear and easy to understand that prohibits terms that are misleading or deceptive. Specifically, a mandates that warranties must be provided to the consumer in a single document in a form that is easy to read and understand.
Speaker 1: To be clear easy to read right terms of service contracts of any type, the party has to be aware of what they're signing, you have to be a competent party. That's why that whole certificate of live birth deception, where the child is being basically blood contracted to the Vatican as property. We're all property according to their stupid fucking occultism. That's why we don't have property rights, because property can't own property. But the child, the baby is not the competent party. The parents are back on behalf of them. They're not competent. They don't they don't know what's going on there. That's all a deception. It's all a deception that makes some crazy thing, crazy diabolical thing in the shadows curl up with a smile on the corners of its fanged mouth, create and understand.
Speaker 7: And when you take a look at this particular manual that I'm going to show if I can get on the screen, there is no place in this warranty where it says that I have to send them proof. I have to sending them a label three times, several videos, that I have to send them meticulous proof that I have destroyed my unit and literally torn labels off of it that are fucking stuck and adhes to that shit with super glue. You know that if you have a fucking label that is stuck to the bottom of this unit that is as difficult as possible to remove, and you're specifically asking me to send you video evidence of me removing this and cutting the unit to pieces, that you're doing that at this point in bad faith to fuck with.
Speaker 1: Me, and also and also a lot of times we need to remove certain things from it avoids the warranty. So are they trying to set them up for that by making them pull off that tag? Oh oh yeah, yeah, Well, well, yeah, you've waited the warranty because you pulled the tag off.
Speaker 7: Attached a copy of your warrant these terms and conditions from the manual that's provided with this unit. If you read it, you'll notice that no word here does it say that I have to cut it to pieces of my unit, and then you have video evidence of it in order receive warranty service. The average working America networks fifty to sixty hours a week that does not have five hundred dollars for an emergency, does not have the time to go back and forth with you. My objection is not about the one hundred dollars. It's about the bad faith in the policy. These are games that strip the customer of their dignity and hope that they'll go away and consider it a loss because they don't have the time or resources to push back. I do this ends now. I will invest my time, my money, and my resources and my contacts into ensuring that Hoover never gets away with this again, and as fine to the full extent of the law, by the appropriate consumer protection legislation. I mean, by the appropriate consumer protection agency to ensure that Hoover never does this to a customer again. If Hoover cannot quote from the manual where it says that receiving warranty services conditioned on me sending you a third video where I cut my unit to pieces, after having already sent you repeated videos demonstrating the problem and the label, I expect my claim to be processed again. I'm sure that you're an amazing person. I used to work customer service with crappy companies with crappy policies, and I know better than to blame you personally. This is why I've carefully used the word Hoover instead of you. I'm sure you make a great fun of a beerworth play air hockey and shoot the shit on how much working for Hoover, So you say that next time, and then I required I provided them with the quote from their own warranty policy, which never says this. Now I know what a lot of you are thinking at this point, because again I'll show you this at the end of the video. I have this problem with autism too, so I'm not speaking to insult you.
Speaker 1: So again, I don't think you should accept that being aware of how of where like I'm back here again, Like as a baby, you wake up, you realize that you're here again. That's depressing, especially when you really you thought you had finally escaped from this place. That's number one. Number two, when you realize that this place is hell and everybody is under a spell and their minds are locked into a system, and that they that they can't see around them, and you are the only one that's looking around trying to figure out what's wrong with everybody That doesn't give you autism, that gives them that that's it's everybody. It's all these other people under this collective spell where they're not thinking, they're not using their their ability, they're suppressed, right, their brain weighs their activity, their functionality is all suppressed, and you, for some reason, you're not the programming isn't taking, so you don't have you're not getting programmed and conditioned. And yet you're looking around yourself and you're finding very few, very few peers on your level that you can communicate with that aren't at some level you find out later are still under some sort of spell where they still can't think their way out of the of the paper bag that they're in. Right, that doesn't give you the autism. That doesn't make you Asperger's. This is your natural, normal response to living in a place that's crazy. And if you have been called that and you're like him, and you're like me, don't put yourself down. Please, please don't put yourself down. You're not the crazy one. Now, there might be other attributes about you, but if you have empathy, if you care about justice, if you were intolerant of injustice to others, and he's gonna say something here, I'm gonna I'm not trying not to say before he does, so, I don't ruin it. If you have If you carry this trait, it's not a fault. It's not incorrect to think this way I'm gonna explain to it when he says it. This is really important to me.
Speaker 7: Speaking because I have to resist this in myself. Many of you are probably thinking at this point, why, well, obviously I have a way to solve the problem. Thoughist I know how to solve it. Why don't you fix it? Why don't you put a spring in there? You could put a spring. You're missing the point. The problem with autism is that it causes both myself and you to solve the wrong problem when it comes to certified mail. When a gym like ABC Fitness is, I can sign up on their website in thirty seconds to give them the money. But when I want to stop giving you the money to cancel, I have to certified mail. You a fucking letter to this particular address what people like me used to do and what people like you again, If you don't train yourself to get out of this shit, what you wind up doing is you'll say, well, well, there's actually a way to print certified mail at home. I'm going to program a website that allows you to print certified mail from homeless. No, you are accepting the premise of assholes. You should not have the fucking print certified mail in twenty twenty four. If a gym has a way to sign you up online, if I can sign into a profile online and I can pay you online, there should be a fucking cancel button where I can cancel online. Conversely, if you have a two year warranty on this product, you advertise it with a two year warranty, I should not have to unscrew the unit. I should not have to fix the trigger mechanism by finding some sort of fucking spring or some new lubrication process. I should not have to spend my time reverse engineering the handle. Can I do that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: I can? Is that the point?
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: The point is that this is right company, like many other companies nowadays that maliciously and deliberately have policies and procedures in place to fuck you out of what you bought and rightfully paid for. I did take an aspectus quiz over here, and like, this is not just a quiz that I took for the Internet. I you know, I have a therapist that I go to a therapist regularly, the same way that I go to the gym regularly.
Speaker 1: I think you should consider aspergers that that that finished itself because they consider autism and aspergers two different things, and I think that's actually accurate, because again, these are just labels for people who are exceptional or people who are hard for others to understand, and because their comprehension level of how you think isn't up to par with how you think, so they can't understand how you operate. So you must be the one with the problem, not them. That's that's it right there, right If you have empathy, if you have a strong desire to see injustices solved, especially for others, if you're going to bat for people who are underdogs, then you and I have a lot in common, and you can understand why I get why I get heated and why I get you know. Why why I'm what you call it animated on the show is when we're talking about all these things that they're doing to screw with us and harm us and threaten our lives and our families day in and day out a thousand times over, and actually making more moves to get closer and closer to that outcome. It's it was easier back when I was not as privy to how bad and deep everything was. But I've been, I've been had I've had a weird experience through life where I was in situations where people were talking about this stuff at a young age, and I unders stood how dark and wicked and evil everything that has to do with quote unquote authority, government, doctors, hospitals is. And that's why I can see it plain this day, and that's why I try to eat my best in any way I can to try to explain that to others and show them so that maybe it breaks the spell on some more people, and more and more people and more and more people. That way, they don't subject their children to dangers that they could have easily avoided or not so easily avoided, but they at least would have put forth the effort to avoid it because they would have recognized it as a threat. Now, before he goes on, I want to read if my thing is up here, okay, says I think you're allowing a stupid world to label you as autistic aspergers for being smarter than normal. For being smarter and normal. Everyone hated everyone hated injustice once upon a time and fought the just cause for themselves and others. That's called the principle of it all. Now that there's very few of US crusaders for justice left, we're called crazy, broken, and or autistic. We who insist on standards and hold ourselves to them are only odd because the rest of the world has lost its way and lost their minds. They have become unintelligent, lacking empathy, and apathetic. To cope with their inferiority, the brilliants are given disparaging labels and categorized as maladjusted or malecontents. That was kind of a way of giving him a compliment and also explaining to others who read this who may feel I imagine some people who watch him don't even care about the order to repair it as much. I mean, they can, you know, they probably see the importance of it, but they probably are hanging out here because he's like them and or they're like him the way they think. And hopefully other people will read this and it'll make them feel better too. There was a time I finally found it when I was reading the Edda and and the Makers of Civilization, race and History, that there was a noble people back in the day that and the Scythians, I you know from National Logos, got in I got into more books. Actually, some of the books that I read from Eli Woodell were alluded to in some of the Astal Logos videos. Having read those, I finally found out that no, not every human being in the world is flawed. Not everybody in the in the world was a crazy Semitic thinking person. Throughout history, there was a time when there was nobility and people were genuinely in their core sincere, honest, good, and noble to others, and they would protect their civilizations, they would protect their people in their who they ruled over. They were rulers because they bettered the lives of people. They were rulers because they made things is just, honest and fair, and they protected them from forces outside forces, hostile forces, scams, everything else right. They had. They had law, they had order, they had innovations. They made people's lives better. Most people who weren't pieces of shit appreciated them being around to make sure that they lived a good life. Those are the people who by default hated injustice once upon a time and fought the just cause for themselves and others that I mentioned here. Those people have been weeded out, eroded, corrupted by this same cult that we are at war with right now, so that there's very few of us left, and because they're exterminating us, we are the ones now, those who still have that instinct of our of our DNA, of our ancestors within us, and we can hear it loudly and clearly in it, and it drives us to be who we are. They want to, they want to tell us that it's a disorder so that we try to suppress what we have to offer to the world. We can't let that happen. We can't let them scam us like that. Please don't let that happen to you. If you're one of these people, if you want to, if you're a him, if you're like you know what I mean, Please don't let that happen to you. It took me a long time to find because I'm reading these books, and this is why I had such a disgusting experience with the Old Testament. Is that Okay, so Joe Lot, what do you do with his daughters?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know? Noah, Like all these people's like, where's the good guy? Where's the guy who didn't do something horrific that, by today's standards would have put him in jail? Or been, you know, a reason to ostracize him out of the community and make him go off and live in the wood somewhere where where. And these are the These are the heroes because it's all semitized, because it's their cult. They don't have boundaries, they don't understand. They're the moral ethical. They have brought morality to wrow. They don't know what the hell that even means. They don't have an instinct for that, so they screw up, and then they morally justify it by calling it God's word. And then people who read these things are like, what's wrong with these people?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: But no, I mean, because this is God's people. He's you know, that's the people God decided to talk to. But the fuck he did that, we didn't. This is all lies, the whole Levild Testament, it's a bunch of lies. It's all bullshit. The real noble people were our ancestors, the ones that they want us to know about from history, the ones that kicked their asses and set them on their asses. That's why everybody should read the goddamn British EDA. That's why everybody should read Makers of Civilization and Race in History because you'll get to understand who you are, and you'll take that back and you'll feel for once your your identity fully and it will empower you to continue to push on and do the good thing, spreading the good through you, from you that you always had. That if you try to suppress it to be more like the world, you don't have to do that anymore. You don't have to do that anymore. Be the thing that you are. Okay, you're not an asshole just because somebody told you that you're. You know, you're you're over you're you're too empathetic, or you have too much too you're too focused on the wrong thing. They say you try to solve the wrong problem. Well, some people will judge that as okay. If you're solving the wrong problem, that means that you shouldn't be angry at the way the stupid moron who drafted the test wrote the question with assumptions and presumptions and a false premise that makes the question invalid. You should just answer the question. Oh that's not no, I'm not going to answer the wrong question, and you know you're you're not going to solve the wrong problem by just oh, I understand what the system wants me to do. I understand what the social climate of this is. I want the societal norms want me to want me to say here. If nothing about that statement is valid, then it's not a valid question to be asking on a test. That's just one example, but there's so many of those out there. It's like, first come to me with something that's not corrupted, wrong and invalid if you want me to even acknowledge it, and then we can go from there. But you can't take something that's completely This is going into debate one on one too. Is that a lot of times they get you down a cycle because the way they they don't say like like how many how many goods have you fucked? Like what do you mean? They didn't ask you did you ever fucking go? Then know, they said how many goats heavy fucked? What did you do after you killed her? What do you mean? What I do have to you know what I mean? That's the way that they set up the premise because you're not the target. The public perception is so that you feel embarrassed, you feel ashamed, and you kower and then they win in a scammy schemy, underhanded, diabolical way. Don't let it happen to you. Stay on your morals and enjoy your connection that you have with the benevolent creator, because the reason why you are who you are, the way you are hyper sensitive to things is because we're needed. We're needed. We can't be suppressing that because a society told us that we were weird.
Speaker 7: It was two and twenty nineteen. I was one hundred and ninety pounds. I'm one hundred fifty five now, and I could lift the same amount of weight now that I could before. Even just because I lost the weight does not mean that I stopped going to the gym. I stay regularly for maintenance. That's the same thing with therapy. Should maintain your mental health, especially if you're insane like I am. I remember giving being given this autism quiz. I'm never going to forget this shit a lot time ago, and I'm arguing over how the answers are too rigid, and I'm arguing over the meaning of the questions, and I'm like questioning them back and forth, and like you know, I.
Speaker 1: Do this all the time because people who don't think things through, who don't think things clearly, who don't comprehend what they're even doing who are not who are in positions they shouldn't be in. Are the ones that are dictating to you what's you know, what the standards are. That's like going in the military and having somebody who doesn't know what the hell they're doing dictate to you what they would you know and uh give you orders. They don't do things efficiently, they don't do things rationally, logically or with or put in in the possession of a skill or knowledge. But yet you have to listen to them. So you got to follow things that you know are incorrect and waste the time that they want you to waste, and then have to redo things that because it's not right. That's not the system I want to be in. So I've always I always push back on stuff like that.
Speaker 7: She laughs, and she says, if you're argue over the meaning of the questions and you might just actually be a test I'm not, so to be clear, I'm not saying this to insult you. I'm saying this because this is a problem I used to experience myself trying to.
Speaker 1: Solve the idess is right, because what you're acknowledging and what you're recognizing is how ridiculous this existence is the way it is right now, and when you can identify it and you really rise and you laugh because you're supposed to take it seriously and you don't because it's so ridiculous and juvenile. They don't like that too much. They got to give you a label.
Speaker 7: Except in the premise of assholes, because you are so excited to solve the technical problem that you ignore the premise of assholes problem. Don't do that now, this is important. With Hoover. You may say, well, it's only a vacuum cleaner, right, it's only a little carpet cleaner. No, this happens if you buy their four hundred dollars products. I have the corded version of this, Thank god. I walk around my house with a one hundred foot extension cord because I don't feel like dealing with the battery in the vacuums in the cordless ship. But mine works. If you buy this cordless one over here, you may notice when you're talking about battery contacts and everything over here, this was thought through so poorly. And this is where I was talking about the app the Apple engineers here. When you read the reviews of this, it says that the self cleaning feature fails after a few times of a working due to the base having its charging connectors in the wet area. The charge points become wet and start to corode, which makes the device in the batteries bad. And you have many many other reviews saying the same thing. Tried calling Hoover several times, no answer. I even waited on hold for over half an hour and a half and nobody picked up. And this is the problem when a company gets sold to a company that gets sold to a company that gets sold to a company that could sold to somebody else that doesn't give two shits of an f They have the brand name, they purchased a little picture in the right to the brand name that makes you think, think that what you're getting is a good product, when you are not. When you take a look over here, you will see that this company continue to get sold over and over and over again. This let's see it was one part out of Maytag, then Whirlpool, Tectonic, Candy High Air, and now it's like I get I get messages from Tti floor Care or some shit like this. At the end of the day like this, and you could see the reviews over here. If you look up reviews for Hoover, the original brand, they're good. If you look up reviews for the company that's dealing with this shit, you will see that they are low because once a company has been purchased six times over and just recycling.
Speaker 1: Well, this is another thing too. Guarantee you they're under the umbrella of blackrock, which is degrading all things because there really is no competition if everything's owned by the same umbrella company, which means the quality and the customer service can be in the toilet, because where else are you going to go. That's the problem with communism is that they're without competition. You get substandard garbage because they're not trying to make a better product because they don't care about the people and dealing anything. That keeps corporate or businesses honest is the fact that they have to compete with somebody who may make a better product. If you own all the companies, you don't have that problem because if somebody doesn't buy it from this company, they're going to buy it from that one. But you own both, so no matter where you go, you're still going to them. So they don't care what the quality is anymore. Never noticed how bad cars. Cars used to be. Amazing. These we made out of metal. They didn't have fifteen thousand different sensors on it, and they weren't spying on every goddamn movie made. The things have changed a lot with vehicles. Vehicles are the biggest thing. The degrading of that. Appliances, home appliances, those things that were built like tanks. There's refrigerators that probably still work right now. And they were beast and they were more everything about everything in the fifties and sixties were probably way better. I don't know about the sixties, but I would say late forties to the fifties, especially for cars. Once the Second World War was over, things just went into the shitter within within fifteen to twenty years. After that, it was it was slowly and then rapidly going the way of hell. Because the Jews one, the Jews one the world. They own it now the cult of Saturn.
Speaker 7: Over and over again, more so than you know, you know what, I'm not even gonna use that joke. Once the company has gone through this many changes in ownership. This is the shit that happens. And you have products like this, they literally like I don't know how they did this. They must have hired the fucking Apple engineer that decided to put the fifty vault line next to the next to the one point seven vault line going to the CPU. This over here is a design defect in Apple products where they were supposed to put these pins as far apart as possible, but since it wraps around, they wound up. I think like this is pin one and that's forty three or something like that. So this is a cpiece.
Speaker 1: Someone's trying to get into my Instagram for my business right now, some fucking probably I don't know, shit, fucking slinger says, Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into your Instagram. Who the fuck said that I was having trouble getting into my Instagram. I haven't even been on my I was on my business kind a couple of days ago to put some pictures up. I think I don't even know if I did that. No, I'm not trying to get into it. If you, if this was you, you can get it, says log in blah blah blah. Reset your password if you didn't request the log and so how do I know there's not spyware on my compete on my phone, waiting for me to do that, waiting for me to jump on this and then keystroke me or something like that to get the password that I reset it to you. I'm not resetting my password, I said. If you didn't request a log link, logging link or a password reset, you can ignore. Oh, by the way, somebody try to do this with our Amazon account from Las Vegas about two months ago, maybe a month ago, and they're like, yeah, okay, well we'll charge back all the things that they ordered. I'm like, excuse me, Yeah, there was some strange activity on your account, like we don't use VPN, and so it wasn't that. What the hell is going on? At least they alerted me that there was some funky business. But somebody was trying to buy shit on our Amazon account. And I don't think this is by accident, and I don't think I don't think this is always just random people. I think this is chaos government style regardless. If they have other people doing it, it could be other software programs doing it. It doesn't have to be a real human being doing this stuff. Hold on, I need to see how do you know emails authentic. Well, if you get a bunch of weird shit popping up on my stuff, I'll tell you. I'll tell you right now. Guess what wasn't me? The fuck is wrong with people? Man? That might mean somebody's trying to get into my Facebook. I bet you that's what it is, because Facebook and Instagram are mixed together. I bet just somebody was trying to jump into my Facebook and that's how that triggered that. I wouldn't be surprised. Well fuck him either way.
Speaker 7: You data pin over here. This is for the graphics lines of the CPU. It's approximately like point seven to one point seven volt data line, and then next to that is a fifty vault line for powering the backline of the screen. And Apple put these two things next to each other because that's modern engineering. And I imagine that, like, maybe this guy quit, Maybe Hoover offered them a job, and they decided to be the person that decided to put the self cleaning feature with liquid on a wetvack right next to battery contacts. There are many modern Hoover products that are complete pieces of shit. Hoover is not the company that it used to be because of all the changes in ownership, which means you are going to need to have a company that stands by their warranty. Many of the reviews in this products that that they don't stand by their warranty. They hang up on you when you've been on the phone after an hour, and over here you can see how they go out of their way to do this. If you want a replacement, you have to tear off the untearable label and then put it on a piece of paper, and then you have to cut your unit to pieces, and then you have to send me a copy of the label, because the three fucking copies of the label I already said to you are not good enough for you. What the fuck is wrong with you? How do you think that this is okay? How has somebody? How is a consumer protection agency not fucked you? Guys in the assholready seriously right?
Speaker 1: And it's not like he's taking pictures of them at the store and saying, oh, I bought this, you know what I mean, Like there's gonna be a receipt, there's gonna be like, why do you need to tear it off if you've already seen it in the video where he's showing you the unit and this problem, and he's taking still pictures of it incident to you as well. What is the purpose of tearing it off and putting it on a piece of paper and mailing it to that What the hell is that about? That is absolutely insane.
Speaker 7: Ask me for that label three fucking times, and now you want me to tear it off to pieces, paste it to a piece of paper and give it to you again. What the fuck is this shit a kindergarten arts and crafts project? Suck my dick. I'm not doing that. I don't give two shits of a fuck. If I spend one hundred and sixty hours on this, I will go. I had to submit a seventy page paper to the FTC months before Joe Biden, President whatever that, decided that he was going to ask the FTC to craft right to repair rules for consumer protection. This was seventy pages. That paper costs fifty thousand dollars. I submitted it to them. I will hire that dude again to write a seventy page white paper interviewing every single customer that you have fucked, because I guarantee that you haven't only done this shit to me. Fuck you in purchasing this product, I committed a cardinal sin, which is that I purchased a consumer product rather than an industry or professional business level product. If I'm buying a laptop, like back in the day, I do not buy an Acerus bire or a Dell Inspring. You buy the Dell Latitude D six twenty. If Trump had that thing like a week ago and heeded this, that bullet would not have even grazed. His ear would have bounced back off of it and hit the sniper. If I'm buying a vacuum cleaner, I do not buy some consumer bullshit. I buy a ridgit like, look at this thing. This thing is absolutely amazing, this thing like, this thing fucks, and this thing sucks as much. This thing sucks like Paris Hilton in two thousand and four. You have this attachment over here allows you to pick up literally everything on a hardwood floor. If you want to pick up stuff on a carpet, people say, well, you know, I need a vacuums that spin. No, you don't get, so you know, get your fucking rosen the event over rose. It'll help you in the summer when you want to kayak. By Caesar Shavi Street on the Colorado River. This thing over here, this is a brush. You just do this, It'll get everything off of your carpet. If you want to clean a chair or something that mister Clinton is kind of fucked up. This thing will get every single thing. And you have a chair or something, you want to get stuff out of a car. You try a consumer vacuum with this attachment. It's it's weak. Try this thing. It rips everything off of it. This vacuum cleaner cost me eighty nine dollars, and if you want to upgrade, it's a hepafiltration because you want high quality filtration so that you don't have that thing where your room smells. Even if you are sucking up the most miserable, disgusting crap you are in your garage and you're sucking up cockroaches that were dead from seven years ago. You could get a Hepa filter for thirty bucks. These things are twenty dollars on sale, and then you have the quality that you would get with of you know, a five hundred or one thousand dollars dice in vacuum on a vacuum that's ninety dollars. It's awesome. By professional, what I should have done. If I were had half a brain, is I would have purchased a commercial product, a commercial carpet cleaner. The reason I didn't is because most of them are large carpet cleaners, and the only carpet that I have in this residence is on the stairs, so you know, having the large ones, it literally doesn't even fit on the stairs, so it's kind of a mess. I wanted a small one, but I am sure that if I had put in the effort, I could have found it, and I wouldn't have wasted this time back and forth with Hoover. I wouldn't have wasted all the carpet cleaning fluid that I have, which costs money. I wouldn't have wasted my time, my effort. I'd have a clear, clean carpet for the last month instead of a carpet with when I'm cleaning it manually. When you go cheap, when you buy personal home used products like this, you wind up with products that are in almost every single way fund.
Speaker 1: Ladies, Black and Decker is not a good brand. Craftsman is not that great either. If you want to give your husband a gift for Christmas, go Milwaukee, Go to Walt Okay, don't give us a black and decker thing that we look at and then have to try to pretend like we're excited about it. Please, let's spare. Let's spare one another the awkward moment.
Speaker 7: Mentally worse and whatever money you save or whatever you get in terms of the.
Speaker 8: Aesthetics being nice and pretty, because this is not nice and pretty. It's larger, and it actually requires that I have the ability to like do a bent over row with more than eight pounds in order to use it. You wind up getting a product that's a piece of shit and it's not worth it.
Speaker 7: I fucked up. I bought a stupid thing. I made a stupid decision. I did what I always tell you not to do, and I got what I deserved. This is one last thing I want to talk about in this video before moving on Gamers Nexus. Mister Steve Burke. I always call him mister Steve Burke or sir, because I have a lot of respect for him. He's like, there are so many people that get to his level. We are with some of the very few people that actually like will chew out companies that do stupid shit. He is, you know, somewhat more goal making considerably more successful than me. So he does have sponsors because people actually like his channel. Okay, it's it's it's somewhat more brand safe than me, but it's honest, brand safe. It's the type of stuff that I respect. He has a different approach to this than me. Simply because we have different approaches does not mean that I don't respect his approach or understand the reasoning behind it. When Steve Burke contacts companies, what he tends to do is he will pretend that he's somebody else because he doesn't want the company to treat him differently because he is famous. You know, I don't like you know that word has some echo attached to it. I don't mean that's why I put in air quotes. YouTube is dealist fameou It's not real fame. But for the most part, we are famous. When you get to the point of having two million subscribers, there's there's some influencer status over there, and that influencer status is real. So what Steve Burke tends to do is he'll content the company pretending to be somebody else so that he can figure out how that company would treat a normal user. I do the opposite. I contacted the company with my name and when I uploaded videos detail and the problem. I uploaded these videos to a YouTube channel with two million subscribers, so you could see the subscriber account right over there when you view the either of these two videos that I uploaded, and if somebody simply clicks on the two point one two million subscribers, the first video playlist that shows up on my channel is me lobbying in favor of consumer protection law and consumer rights against large companies. So essentially, this way I presented this is I really is. Essentially this is literally the last person you want to do this too. So the reason that my approach differs from Steve Burks as much as it does is because I'm trying to get across the same point in a different way. He's trying to show you how the consumer would get screwed by this company, even if he believes they wouldn't screw him. I'm doing the opposite. I want to show you that companies are so brazen nowadays about fucking you over that they'll fuck anybody over if they're willing to do this to me two million subscribers. Like spent ten years of his life, traveling the country trying to get consumer protection legislation passed, raised almost two million dollars for right to repair from the co founder of WhatsApp and his audience two million subscribers. Yeah, not saying it for ego, Just just not saying it for ego, Just saying, to this point, if they're willing to do that to me, what the fuck do you think they're gonna do to you. They are gonna treat you like pond scum. They are gonna treat you like you are, like you are a worm.
Speaker 1: Like joy, like the things that they are trying to get rid of, and they they're they're pretty confident that pretty soon you won't be a problem anymore. So delay, delay, delay, because eventually they're just gonna have a nice big mass grave or do what they pretended that we did to them and put us all on some kind of furnace type thing. Whatever they do.
Speaker 7: You are something to be stepped on like a cockroach. The reason that I don't do this as somebody else is I want to show you this is how badly they will treat me. How badly do you things that they're going to treat you? Don't buy Hoover products. They're shit. The company is shit. When you read my email to them, I was literally as respectful as possible because I have had good experience with products that they made way back in the day, way back in the day. Thank you very much for taking the time. I really appreciate it and continue to enjoy being a lifetime Hoover customer. Not only do I enjoy my streamline floor cleaner, but I have purchased several of your large model vacuum cleaners and full sized carpet cleaners for a friend as a housewarming gift. To be clear, this is a long time ago, so those are probably when they didn't make garbage products. Hoover products are truly enjoyed to use. Your peck Clean carpet cleaning solution has removed ten year old pet spray smell from a friend's house that nothing else removed. I wasn't expecting it to work, but it worked like a miracle. Your vacuum carpet cleaners are so easy to maintain for this friend as well, whose home includes five cats. The competing dissele that you owned costs actually costs more than the Hoover I got, or as a gift would get clogged up with hat hair, hands constantly not constantly. Wow, I gotta learn how to talk. Not only does the hoover avoid the tangles the bissolab when it has to be clean, it's infinitely easier to maintain. Based on this issue. Besides this one issue, I've genuinely enjoy being a die Hardcover customer over the past ten years, and I appreciate how response I've you've been to my issue, even though it took them a week to respond to my fing email and I had to follow up on it. I always engage with you with respect. It doesn't matter. Again, I'm not be I do customer service. I've had a company that deals with consumers for fifteen years. I Am not going to come out saying your product doesn't work. I engage with people the way that I would like them to engage with me. I try to respond with respect. On this channel, I am a bombastic character. This YouTube channel is essentially my it is it is my outlet, it is my artistic outlet. This is how I uh, this is what it brings me joy to be this character. There is this woman that I was dating in twenty twelve, twenty sixteen and twenty twenty two because I'm an idiot that doesn't know when to call a day to day. But he was to say, I'm never going to forget one of the things she told me, never going to forget this shit where she said something out loud that was genuinely true. She said something about like my person.
Speaker 1: Naw, it stuck out because it was the one annoy time she probably says something. It was genuinely true.
Speaker 7: Reality and everything. And I said, like the YouTube, like that's a character. Like I hate to disappoint you, but this is the real me the YouTube that's a character. And what she said is, no, the YouTube view is the real you. I think that's the real you. This is not the real you that like that the YouTube view is to me, this is this is the character. The you that I'm seeing is the character. And honestly, that's the one thing that she said that was genuinely insightful, and it's followed me for a really long time. I you know, I've always kind of wondered this because like my work life, there are so many areas of my work life that are just massively successful and makes sense and they're sustainable and everything, and then like, my personal life has all these like messes in it as a result because I treat them differently, and I kind of like I believe that my personal life is is, uh, how about this? My personal life is kind of filled with experiences like this where I speak in that manner, and then I what I do is I send the message that I am a pushover. I am somebody to be steamrolled over. I am not somebody to be taken seriously, I am somebody that can be fucked over. The YouTube me is not that. And I really need this kind of start to put this. I need to start listening to her.
Speaker 1: And you need to get some coach, Greg, you know, insight, just just continue to be what you are there in front of the camera.
Speaker 7: Taking this me and making that the real me in real life. Yeah, you know, I don't talk the way I do on YouTube, but honestly I should. Why am like, why is it that the YouTube me, which is the work of me, is not the personal me? I gotta think about anyway, let me know what you think in the commons.
Speaker 1: Say, I know why because we genuinely think that, Yeah, trying to appeel to people's inner good is good going to work out well, no matter how many times we learned that they don't have that. And each time it's a surprise to us because we feel are inner good so so overwhelmingly that we can even imagine other people being wirier differently, So each time we send some sort of commonality with somebody, we're too quick to think that, you know, maybe that person is like me, maybe they have those things don't run through you, or they don't verbally run through your head. You just are genuinely decent to them, and in a way like it, let's flip this way, there's a way to talk to people where you're showing it's like a dog when he rolls over on a stomach and shows you the stomach like it's like a submissive thing. But it's not to say that you're not powerful. You're just trying to let them know that, no matter how powerful you are as as your own individual person, you are showing them the respect of of of recognizing their existence as well. So the way this would come out would be like, let's say you already know the answer to a question, but you're let's say you're talking about you're teeing them up. You want them to understand, to know that you're paying attention to what they're saying that you get with or saying that you're gauging the conversation. So you might say things that are like, you know, you're teeing something up, or you're setting up the pins for them, and you'll say with a kind of a question, knowing full well the answer already yourself and probably having a really deep understanding of the topic, only to have them turn around and say no, or then try to man's you know, man or woman explain you as if you're not the one who was so insightful in that that you knew what exactly to say in order to set it up for them. So if you didn't have the same concepts, if you didn't understand the topic yourself very deeply and very well through and through in ways they don't even understand it, you wouldn't have known to say that in that, you know, you wouldn't have known what to say to set them up with such a perfect you know, stepping off point to show their to show their their skills or their their traits or their you know, what's what's exceptional about them, because that's what you're trying to do is give them an opportunity to express that, and they turned it into an assault. Fuck those people.
Speaker 7: Would you purchase a Hoover product after this, In my opinion, you should not. By the way, I hope it was worth it for you focks to them. I genuinely hope that this video was worth it for you pieces of shit to try and get out of sending me a five dollars trigger. You chose these policies. You set your customer service up in a way where I have to cut up the vacuum and continue sending you data. You set up your policy so that it's almost impossible for people to get replacements for products that you designed that are defective that you still haven't fucking recalled. You are selling that product with the exact same problem today. You decided to have these policies. You made your choice when you saw my channel. You knew who I was. You decided to fuck me over anyway on something that costs five fucking dollars. Now you live with the consequences of it. You made that choice. If you're gonna be the bitch, be the whole bitch. Remember, if you want to buy something that's good.
Speaker 1: If it's gonna be a bitch, be the rigid Ridgod.
Speaker 7: I love these things. No, not rigid, not rigid, rid gid. It is not a jog. It is a dog. It is not a donation. It is a donation. This is not a rigid. It is a rigid. I will defend that to the death.
Speaker 1: I hope you learn. So oh man, that well, I'm laughing because I could see it. I could see myself doing stuff like that. Alright, let's see, uh we are Let's see what the time is. First, we got crackers still watching? Hey is that VL nineteen seventy seven? How's it going kids? Well, there's nobody watching anymore because it's late and we've been on for another hour and a half and it's a little one eighteen am. Well that explains it. Okay, Well, let's hope that more people find things like this thing and hit the h because of a goma thing there. Let's hope that what's going on. Let's see, hey, FTJ, there's twenty five people over here. All right, let's see let's see what else forgot. Maybe we'll do them you know what, not that messages. Let's see it's some important neighbor. Shit, this is kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Soup everybody.
Speaker 2: We're here at the in Philadelphia today.
Speaker 6: I got my favorite pizza, my favorite pizza toppings. You call this stuff Anny Ronny pizza. Golly. I wish they gave me some more quarters, that's for sure.
Speaker 7: Frankie, Frankie, pick up a change, Frankie, get the change. Look for me, you little bitch. You work for me. Okay, go ahead, you work for me. Sure, you work for me.
Speaker 5: Pick the change up.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to christ. They gotta try to crish. It's like foreskin perfect.
Speaker 1: What do you like?
Speaker 7: Frankie. We gotta get this guy. And I surned the Auschwitz soup.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 7: M hm, how did you tweet off? Dave Portnar.
Speaker 10: He makes his money off of gambling, which is like.
Speaker 7: Predatory.
Speaker 10: But this America bro, like, we're allowed to gamble most place not California.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: Oh you're like a crusader.
Speaker 10: For just so you said we're allowed to do but so moral morally you think that's morally wrong to gamble. I think that making that running gambling companies.
Speaker 1: Not reputable business to do. And he has insiders because he's a Jew, right, they make the people that they want, and he's just a perfect type of asshole that they would want to have, some kind of big mouth and big voice and big influence. He's that type of asshole, right. Gambling isn't the way to go anywhere, and there's more to it than that, but whatever, it doesn't set a good example. Most people will feel miserably doing that, and they'll chase the dream because that's the that's the example that they're giving or receiving from people like him, that this is the way to go. I think Dan bils Aarian does the same thing, doesn't he. I think they lie about how his wealth was accumulated and say it was all through through poker and ship like that. That's not true either, But the people who believe that might go do that type of stuff. What about that Steve will do it guy? Another example of I'm pretty sure it's not gambling that made them their money. Maybe it is, but it doesn't mean that it was honest scambling. And because all sports are rigged, if you have the insider scoop that's a different story, then you can you can act like a super smarty pants all you want, Like they had this guy one time. He was a Jew called the Einstein of Wall Street. Yeah, well it's pretty easy when you when you're when your cult is in control of all these you know, corporations. You know which ones are going to torpedo personally themselves and which ones that are going to acquire ahead of time and all these other shit. So you can make these types of these types of moves and be a billionaire living in fucking destitution because you just wanted to accumulate the money you didn't know what the hell to do with it.
Speaker 10: And advertising that is. I'm not like a Puritan where I want none of it. But I think if that's your whole personality, it's you're just a piece of and you're totally.
Speaker 2: Fine to do this, right.
Speaker 6: Like, I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't think. I'm not like this guy should be killed. I don't think anything like that. I'm not saying lock him up. I'm just saying he's a piece of shit. Well, because it gets like dumb people to give all their money, yes, ah, and I don't. And I'm not the harm saying. I'm not saying like lock him up, kill whatever. I'm just saying, like he is a piece of shit, but you would put him on the train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Holy shit, how did you tweet off?
Speaker 1: Why is that crazy? I don't know about put him on the train. Nobody actually freaking was killed in that scenario. They weren't murdered or extinguis asserminated in that scenario. But yeah, get him the fuck out of here. Absolutely, I would be okay with them seeing if they can swim, taking them on large ferries and then pushing them off to the side and say, will swim, swim away. You don't come back to RWA, you know, don't come back to this, to this coast. Don't come back and crawling up on this beach. Get the fuck out of here. Yeah, you can't even take the ferry. Let's get the fuck out of here. But I don't trust that either, because with that they'll they'll build another empire and just come back and have their Muslim buddies infiltrate and destroy us again.
Speaker 9: There's that in a checkpoint. Now, they've got one in my town. I live in so cal I've lived here for six years. I've never had a checkpoints set up in my town.
Speaker 1: But they're here now and up and says, that's my fucking phone is a piece of shit too, because that's an n that I typed. You mean, the check of the Germans were not what you think, and that was maybe just trying to go quick.
Speaker 9: But they're going car by car, checking them, profiling you, making sure that you're a citizen. It's not about criminals. They're going in my town. They're going car by car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're the ones who infiltrated though. I don't care if you say, oh, that was a different that was a different blah bah blah blah. No, the same entity still runs the country. If you bring in eight million people and you get rid of four hundred, are you really doing anything besides optics. They don't care if they're illegals. They care about harassing people and having an excuse to constantly look in everybody's vehicle because because the real mark is the white European citizen living in America. When I say European of dissent, I.
Speaker 9: Don't know how long it's gonna take for that to happen in other towns, but it's gonna happen. It's already happening here in SoCal. It's only a matter of time.
Speaker 1: They used to do this with the Buller Patrol back in two thousand and twelve, twenty twelve, they had the Border Patrol had rifles, and they had more checkpoints going through Imperial County because I drove through there through the twisty turns of Devil's Canyon and there was a checkpoint that's no longer being used. I even forget about it because it's kind of hidden away. But they walked up to my car at the time with guns already in their hands. And that was twenty twelve. So this shit's so weird.
Speaker 7: It's so fucking weird.
Speaker 9: Like I know, everyone kind of conflates is directly to being in Nazi Germany, whether it's the fuck up with that hunting for Jews, but like it's really.
Speaker 1: I wish they weren't hunting for them, but that, yeah.
Speaker 9: It'll be hard to not feel like that's how it's going when you live in California and you're getting some really aggressive presence.
Speaker 1: He just made him say, just like that retorted face he's making, he just exposed himself for being stupid.
Speaker 6: And I said, folks, if there's any hill that you intend to die on, this is it. If they manage to put this in place, well, every really is distracted with I have a Charlie Kirk and you know, you bade whether Trump's peace plan is viable, and you know whether the Arabs are the good guys or Jews the bad guys, or what's going on all this sort of stuff, and distracted by all this crap. Then this is going to come online and the only thing that is going to stop it is our complete non compliance.
Speaker 1: So this person's not correct either. There is no government. They don't want you to comply. You have been and will continue to. They want your they want your digital ID. That doesn't make any sense. They want control. They have control. They're making it more apparent and obvious that they have total control. Yeah, you don't have to comply, but that will also be your choice. To let your children starve and you will die. You can pretend that you're gonna protect yourself and your family. There's not unless other everybody else does too in your neighborhood and they band together. There's no fucking helping you. There's no there's no getting out of that. There's no getting away from it. In Bolshevik Russia, there they didn't have technology. They still found people out in the middle of freaking nowhere and murdered them on their farms.
Speaker 6: And again withdrawing service from the people that are attempting to enslave humanity. This way, you don't have to put up with this. Maybe you know you don't have a revolution. You're a non violent person. You don't want to do anything untoward. You don't want to get yourself in trouble.
Speaker 1: You need to be able, you need to be willing to do anything that they're willing to do, and they're willing to brutally murder you. So there you have it.
Speaker 6: You don't believe that there's anybody you can vote in or out to fix the problem, and you're correct because you can't. There is no political remedy to him.
Speaker 1: There's no political remedy to a system that itself was co opted, infiltrated, and converted into their theirs to where everything that supports the system is provided by them, so that whole thing needs to be extracted, like the parasitic infection that it is.
Speaker 6: Any of this, you're one thing you can do or service from all these people. That's something we can all do. Maybe if enough people actually wake up for themselves and realize that we are the ones with the power.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing he keeps miss missing, and this is what he said in the video I watched today of his that came out two days ago, where he was in Sedona. He keeps saying, we're that we have the you know, the shops, we have the you know. It's like, oh, I'm not going to cut your hair, okay, whatever somebody will. You're not going to get full one hundred percent compliance on you know, or agreement that we're not going to cut this politician's hair because he's pushing for digital ID or we're not going to cut this lawn. But when he gets to the part where he's like, well, we own the restaurants, be on the bar, we onder this, we own that, it's like, you know, on the banks. You know, you don't own the the things that they own. And just because he worked for those companies doesn't mean that you're going to be able to sway and deny service, even if you're managerial. They'll bring somebody from corporate who's a good corporate lackey, and it'll stop that. Ultimately, everything that they need for them to continue on unaffected Black Rock oin something and nothing is nothing as small independent business anymore. So for him to say that there's certain you know, aspects of dude or whatever you want to call modern living conveniences that somehow only we control the the industry of that's not true. So even if we did what he's saying, there's a workaround, there is there is no total you know, we don't. We don't have the whole market share of anything. We have very little left. So it's a complete opposite. Most things are run by corporation. You know that alo is a freaking freemasonic thing. There's a delta school trying on there. There's a there's a protectorary and try the a looks like a compass. It's it's done in a way on purpose. Like you can tell that that that the way they wrote that. Let me show you what I'm talking about. Let's go to images. See that. Tell me that's not dun't dun't dun't two thousand and three to twenty twenty three, you know, so it's been around for twenty two years now to two two to the statun number. But look at that. Get your proctaculary and triangle. You got your little compass thing looking thing here, Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 7: M m hmm.
Speaker 1: Then wonder why they didn't hire me? Yes, where were we? Where was I? I don't remember what the hell were you even looking at? Just now the name ails? Remember I I have any idea where I was? It's now, Oh that the pedal guy will talk about him some of their time. Where was it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the that was Instagram?
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 1: I always do that pause like two seconds level and then there's a bunch of bullshit that we always saw. Okay, well, good night guten at nights and that's uh, what's his name, Bradley Martin? Yeah, I don't really care. I don't know my interested in earlier, but good night, you know, go to this thing look at and I'm not gonna I'm not going to digital id myself to this place of all things. Oh look, we went to one point oh eight. Now that's awesome. Oh no, we were at that where it was like eighty three. So that's good. Let's get that's kicked up kids, all right, So they don't have any of my links clickable here because I haven't two steps verified or whatever the hell they else did? They say? You know, I've had this, I've had this account since like twenty seventeen, sixteen something like that. No, maybe it was even longer, and they know who the fuck I am. But because they deleted me for three and a half years, four years and brought it back, now all of a sudden, it's like, well, a brand new, brand new thing. A couple months ago, all my links are clickable and now they're not. And they're telling me the only way I get him back? So why did they take away something I already had and now they're not going to give him back unless I go through a digital ID process. Screw that, man. So anyway, you can copy that, or you can go like this and this is neat that you can just do this now the go to thing. I don't know how long that's been the thing, but there you go, and then there's the site, and there's the stuff, split the show, get yourself something in return. There's a book there too, if you want to want to read that. You can get an electronic copy as well. I hope you all have a wonderful evening. I know it's been kind of late. I'm not gonna be on with Stephan anymore, but I might do something tomorrow after I get a bunch of work done, so if I am, you'll see me. If not, you'll have this and the previous one that broke up when OBS failed. You guys good, I thank you for watching.