Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon, and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to tell you, Gary. It's called tea kettling for a reason. It sounds like a tea kettle, just like after you eat at Chipotle, when you're in the bathroom and you let a couple of farts out. Exactly the same sound you made.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the same sound I make.
Speaker 1: It's exactly right. It's when you're laying your eggs.
Speaker 2: It's been a while, so I'll have to.
Speaker 1: It's been a while. Maybe you should see somebody about that. Work in a salad. You're fifty two means you don't poop anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't lay eggs anymore. I've aged out of that. Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Jranet Jackson had a baby at sixty what? Yeah, Janet Jackson, Yeah, eggs, they're probably fine.
Speaker 2: I don't believe what you're saying. Where I just looked, yeah, like you have a uterus? Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: It's time for swamp. Watch a lot. When I'm not kissing, I'm stealing that.
Speaker 3: We got the real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 1: The other side never quit.
Speaker 3: So what I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: So that is how you train the squat.
Speaker 1: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 4: You know, Americans have always been going president, but they're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political plunder is when a politician actually tells the truth that people voted for you when not swamp watch, they're all cana.
Speaker 1: Just to fact check myself, she was fifty, not six. I was gonna say, so, maybe your eggs are are not as fresh as I gave him credit for. But listen to sell by date. That's uh, that means nothing, okay when it when it comes to eggs time after time. We talked to experts who say it means nothing. Eggs are good for a long time after their cell by.
Speaker 2: President Trump spoke to the investors and business people and leaders at Davos earlier today. He is expected to come to California tomorrow to check out fire damage. He's also stopping in North Carolina. I believe he's going to then spend the night in Nevada. But in an interview last night on Hannity, he said, I don't think we should give California anything until they let water flow down into there, just from the north to the south. There's a political thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: He's talked about water policy before many times. He's I'm not going to rehash what we did in the first hour talking about his misunderstanding it appears of where our water actually comes from. But he does make sense in saying we need to figure out our water policy. I don't know if I would, and I don't think a lot of members of Congress are going to allow him to do this. I wouldn't attach water policy to emergency repairs and emergency funding for recovery from wildfires, but that was one of the things that he was talking about last night. He got handed at least a temporary defeat. Today. He had an executive order that he had signed on Monday that would eliminate birthright citizenship, which is a right that's guaranteed by the fourteenth Amendment. The district judge up in Seattle, John Kunauer, who happened to be a Reagan appointee, said during a hearing in this challenge that the order was blatantly unconstitutional and said that he is going to grant the request for the temporary restraining order sought by four Democratic led states those in this lawsuit Washington, Arizona, Illinois, and Oregon. He has not yet issued a written order.
Speaker 1: This is not just guaranteed in the Constitution. This is something bolstered by Supreme Court precedent, long standing precedent that confirms, under this amendment, virtually all children born on US soil are entitled to American citizen citizenship. This is doa when it comes to any sort of congressional amendment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's also, as the judge pointed out, there's no one in his line of work who is going to believe that this would be a constitutional order.
Speaker 1: Well, and he plays to the people that want this very badly saying well, I tried to do it. Does he think that that really was going to be an eventuality? Probably not. This way he can say, well, I wanted to do it. I tried, I did everything I could in my power.
Speaker 2: It's like inviting somebody to a party that you know that they're not going to be able to go.
Speaker 1: Exactly, That's why you did exactly. That's why you do that all the time with me, all the time, listen.
Speaker 2: I asked you about super Bowl and you were like, well, I think I could go.
Speaker 1: You ask me my plans, and then you plan things based around my plans that I already have.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I'm not the one who planned the day of the super Bowl. That's when I do the super Bowl part usially.
Speaker 1: Year after a year, you wait to see how well the forty nine ers are doing before you put in stone that you will have a super Bowl party. All the other years that they don't go, you're like, I don't know if we're going to do it this year. I don't know. What do you have going on? Like trying to figure it out? Does she have another place to be that where I can still have the party?
Speaker 2: Wait for someone else to invite you first, and every.
Speaker 1: Year I say I'll be on good behavior this time.
Speaker 2: Alaska Republican Lisa Murkowski. This senator has been seen on Capitol Hill as a possible no vote, and now she said she is unable to support Pete Hegseth for Secretary of Defense, the first Republican to come out and make it official ahead of his Senate confirmation vote. She wrote in a lengthy statement, given the global security environment we're operating in. It is critical that we confirm a Secretary of Defense. However, I regret that I am unable to support mister Hegseef. She talked about sec death has to demonstrate the and model the standards of behavior and character we expect of all our service members, and that the nomination to the role post is significant concerns that I cannot overlook.
Speaker 1: It will take a simple majority to advance his confirmation in the vote. Most Republicans who do hold that fifty three seat majority have signaled they will back him.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance could be called in to break a tie vote. Largely symbolic all of this and where people come down on it, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's move on things that will improve your health.
Speaker 1: Oh eight everyday tasks birth. It's sixty or whatever, but it was fifty. People are giving birth in their fifties. Now, simple thing, and you're in great shape.
Speaker 2: Easy. What you looked at my uterus a second ago and told me that I that probably still have eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you, if you had a body that produced eggs, I think you'd still be making some eggs.
Speaker 2: Would I be Demi Moore or would I be the other actress.
Speaker 1: Are you closer to Young the in substance the Young Girl or Demi Moore? You're closer to Demi Moore obviously, but she looks great.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you love that movie, Shannon.
Speaker 1: By the way, I know it's funny you and Amy both hate it. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Amy and I were talking about it off the year and she said, Shannon loved it. I said, really, Oh, because you and I, Shannon, we usually have the same taste.
Speaker 1: Well, there wasn't a lot of sex in there. Was there dead that, that is true, but it was too gory. It was just gory to be goory it it was, but I think that was kind of the purpose.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't like it.
Speaker 5: No, No, and I honestly didn't think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would never have picked that for you. Okay, well I don't know if I would.
Speaker 5: Have picked that for you.
Speaker 1: But now I'm learning more. You don't put me in a box step bro Okay, I'm taking you a lot of different tastes. I like gore and sex.
Speaker 2: See our wellness segment when we come back.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: An update on the story that we broke yesterday during some of our fire coverage. That was a shooting at a high school in Nashville. Seventeen year old shooter who killed the teenage girl before he turned the gun on himself apparently left a trail of some pretty disturbing online postings. The Anti Defamation League said that this boy expressed a wide array of troubling views in a manifesto on a social media account before shooting sixteen year old Joscelyn Escalante at Antioch High School yesterday. One of these posts, he described himself as a self loathing. In cell, he wrote quote, I am a worthless subhuman, a living, breathing disgrace. All my real life friends outgrowy act like they didn't effing know me. Being me was so effing humiliating. That's why I spend all day dissociating.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: Amelia Perez leads with twenty twenty five noscram Oscar nominations revealed to this morning. Film got thirteen nominations.
Speaker 1: I'll see by watching that this evening, because of course, yeah, let me know.
Speaker 2: How it goes. Okay. Surpassed the previous record for a non English language film, which was Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and Roma. Both of those earned ten nominations.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can get over the musical part. I do love a musical, but I like my musicals. You know, English, Sugary and English in English, they're not in The songs are not in English.
Speaker 2: It's not it's a non English language film.
Speaker 1: Oh the trailer was in English.
Speaker 2: It was yeah. Oh, I think they dubbed it for you.
Speaker 1: Studios Zoe Saldana.
Speaker 2: She's Dominican by ethnicity, by by ancestry.
Speaker 1: So you don't want to watch it because you have to read.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is exactly why Netflix leads with sixteen nominations in terms of studios. A twenty four got fourteen, Universal got thirteen. We'll talk more about the Oscar nominations later this hour.
Speaker 1: Well, it's time to make ourselves well.
Speaker 2: I feel terrible of the opposity.
Speaker 6: A nation include a variety of activities, and preferably some exercise late in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: I never exercised a day in my line.
Speaker 2: You just got to sit here and wait to die.
Speaker 1: Every morning, I smoke a cigarette, and for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich, and I usually drink my dinner.
Speaker 3: It's time for Gary and Shannon's Periodic Guide for Wellness and Personal Improvement.
Speaker 2: For your health, you do not have to spend an hour and a half every day working out, running on the bike, on the rowing machine in the pool. That's not that's not even necessarily the best way to get healthy. A study out of the University of Sydney from a few years ago finds that three to four one minute bursts of energetic activity during a daily task is associated with a very large reduction in the risk of premature death, particularly cardiovascular disease. It's that easy.
Speaker 1: We know that we should be doing more. Eighty six percent of us we should be doing more exercise according to research. And like you said, movement doesn't have to be in the gym. So here are some examples of what you can do just to get that that burst. Take the stairs. I have this internal struggle this morning every day, every day, every morning, there's probably ten stairs, maybe twelve, from the garage where we park up to the floor where we get into the building. And every day I go do I want to take the elevator one floor or do I want to take the twelve stairs?
Speaker 2: See, it's more than twelve. I think it's probably closer to twenty. We'll have to count today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd go with fourteen, okay at but anyway, oh wait, because there's one, two, three, Oh yeah, I see what you mean. So maybe yeah, twenty one, eighteen to twenty one yep, but anyway, that's neither here nor there. I go through it and it's like, what is that? That's nothing? But yet it's just a laziness thing that kicks in. I think there's no reason why I can't walk twenty stairs to the first floor.
Speaker 2: To get Oh, you've been sitting for twenty five minutes on the car. It's not like that too. You don't want to stress your heart or anything.
Speaker 1: But it's just it's a habit, and it's lazy just to get on the elevator. If you're looking at twenty stairs. Now, if you work on the seventy fifth floor, I understand not taking the stairs, but when smaller stair situations bake the stairs.
Speaker 2: Tending the garden one repetitive movement like weeding or mowing, is good for you, they say, try to switch between different tasks, get that full body workout. Plus you're outside.
Speaker 1: Do you tend garden. Do you do play? My husband's a very big gardener. He loves it. He loves the trees, he loves plants, loves all of that.
Speaker 2: Close to the gardening I get right now is picking up a dog poop. That's about it. Which is also one of the things. Carry your shopping bags. I don't know what the difference would be other than, oh, it means walk to and from the market. If you're close enough, you could probably walk to and from the market carrying your shopping bags. Do it small daily shops. Weight bearing exercise strengthens bones and muscles.
Speaker 1: Running for the bus is on the list to which I say that provides me a lot of stress. If I'm on a bus and I see someone running for the bus, you know I'll lave Forrest Gump. I'm like, this person's morning has been hectic. I feel stressed for them.
Speaker 2: One here's a suggestion. If walking ten thousand steps feels too daunting, try adding a thousand steps to what you already do.
Speaker 1: Kitchen tasks and cleaning. I've noticed this. I feel so good after I clean the house, like after I do like do the floors, or clean the kitchen, out of the bathroom, I feel so good. I feel like I've actually done something. I've been moving around physically absolutely, especially the floors. I mean, that is a freaking workout.
Speaker 2: I got this ring that will check my vital statistics throughout the course of the day. And if it senses that I'm doing something active and it can't figure out what I'm doing, like it knows if I'm running or walking, but it can't figure out what I'm doing, but it knows that my pulse rate is elevated, it'll ask me, what was what did you do? Starting at six fifteen tonight? Right, and lasted for about twenty minutes. And on the list is housework?
Speaker 1: Right, you don't do housework, so you don't know how hard it can be.
Speaker 2: I don't do housework.
Speaker 3: No, you do not.
Speaker 1: I would put money on it. What have you done housework wise this week?
Speaker 2: I do the dishes just about every night.
Speaker 1: Okay, you load the dishwasher?
Speaker 2: No, well, yes, but whatever doesn't fit in the dishwasher.
Speaker 1: For people who live in your home and you do the dishes, that's not a feat.
Speaker 2: Is it better than not doing the dishes?
Speaker 1: I mean it's that's that's house work.
Speaker 2: I do all my own the dishes.
Speaker 1: It's not housework. I'm talking about like dusting, cleaning the tables, cleaning the counters, doing the floors, doing the windows, all of that. I'm having fun cleaning the showers. You having flashbacks to what saying that will get your heart rate up? That's all I'm saying. Cleaning three dishes ain't gonna do it. Vacuuming, mopping, getting up, getting down. They said prolonged sitting can be a you know what, You've just talked your way into a plank, a plank during the break. Well, I'm going to stay with Gary and chanton. What were you going to say?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh, Debora, Mark Hesban.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM. Six forty.
Speaker 1: Stories we're following for you today. Well, the big news coming out of Washington by way of Seattle, a federal judge temporarily blocking Trump's executive order that aims to limit birthright citizenship. There are arguments today in Seattle for a lawsuit filed by Arizona, Illinois, Oregon. In Washington, Trump signed the executive order Monday. It would limit birthright citizenship to children born to at least one parent who is either a US citizen or permanent resident. Number of lawsuits been filed over this the judge, and Seattle said, in his four decades of sitting on the bench, he's never seen something more unconstitutional than this executive order.
Speaker 2: Essentially, that's what people think. Why we're empty headed clowns.
Speaker 6: Hello, Jerry and Sharon YouTube clowns from the beginning, are starting to criticize Trump from even before day one. When did you guys ever criticize Biden. Yeah, you're going to criticize them in the last maybe three months, clowns.
Speaker 2: Your clown empty headed clowns.
Speaker 1: How about how about you're a clown.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to think of what we said, and I think it was the discussion about the fourteenth Amendment and birthright city.
Speaker 1: I didn't write the freaking constitution. I just interpret it like every other member.
Speaker 2: Of the bar, sworn bench member.
Speaker 1: Do you want your jeopardy question?
Speaker 2: After we talked about tech talk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, the.
Speaker 4: Machines are getting smarter.
Speaker 3: This is tech talk, raynat Okay.
Speaker 1: Mark Saltizman, I want to get right to it. Cees went down and you put out an article about top picks for CEES I'm thumbing through it, and I've got to get right away to the creepy spoon. This is the electric salt spoon who apparently zaps your tongue while you're eating whatever you're eating to make your body or your tongue or your tastes and your senses think that you're eating more sugar or salt than you actually are.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Essentially for those on bland low sodium diets, this Kurin spoon from Japan k I R I N does send some electric currents through the food like soup or raw men or whatever you're eating, to trick your brain into thinking it's saltier than it is. And there are four settings on the spoon. Apparently it's healthy. It's not because to me, that's questionable if you want something electrifying your food, But that is the idea, is that if that means you don't have to consume as much salt, but your brain thinks, hey, I'm eating some really salty, yummy MutS of ball, soup or what have you, then great, that's the idea. It's the same company that did this with chopsticks a couple of years ago. So the spoon is more of you know, this is more of a North American push when it comes in April, but it is out in Japan now and a fork is soon to follow. That's the idea is that it makes you think you're eating tastier food than you really are. I like the idea in theory if it could be proven safe, and I don't think they'll sell it here if they can't, But you never know.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of things, so Shanno has mentioned for ces, and we haven't been able to talk for the last couple of weeks simply because of you know, fires and vacations and things like that. But that asis zen Book A fourteen is also one of the picks that you want to point out.
Speaker 4: The little song that you play ahead of our weekly segment says the machines are getting smarter, and that is definitely the the case with laptops. I've never seen in the thirty years that I've been covering tech a laptop that can last more than thirty two hours on a single charge. But that is exactly what the zen Book A fourteen can do. Yeah, so this is a newer processor. This is the snap Dragon family that this is a company that typically makes mobile phone processors, but has gotten into the laptop space and we're now dealing with north of thirty hours on a single charge, which is phenomenal. And even a regular little power bank that you have in your purse or in your backpack can now charge up these laptops. They're becoming more like phones. Yet you know you're still getting the performance you want with the exception of gaming. If you're a hardcore gamer, then you're going to need you know, an Intel Core processor, I'm sure, or maybe AMD but hey man, that's amazing. And then under nine hundred grams in weight is one of the lightest or Asus is claiming it is the world's lightest fourteen inch AIPC or a copilot plaus PC, which is like a chat GPT like feature built into the laptop with a dedicated button to press and then you can ask or type what your prompt is. But yeah, that's really light at ces. I used it all week in Vegas and I left the charger in my hotel room and I was still at more than half after like four days. Abuse Wow, I've never seen that. Yeah, really impressive.
Speaker 1: Also unveiled the first robotic vacuum and mop hybrid with a retractable arm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is great. So it's from a company called robo Rock and it is. It looks like a circular robovac like a roomba if you will. That also can do a mop. That's not new. A lot of the ones you can buy over the last couple of years are hybrid models. So they are a vacuum when you need it and a mop when you need it, or de text which one it needs and it will do it. But I've never seen this before. An arm, a robotic arm can come out of the top of the unit and pick up items that you determined should be picked up. So you could teach it that socks go in a hamper, cleanexes go in the trash can, and you hold up the trash can, for example, to the eye to the lens of this little robot, and you're teaching it what the garbage can or trash can looks like. And so even if it's not in the same spot in that room, it will know that that's where you want tissues to go. So it's a start. It only can do I think five it can recognize I think only five or six items to start, like sandals, like flip flops and you know, you know, socks and all that. But I think they're going to the idea is that it'll get smarter over time. And it's called the Robo Rock Seros S A R O S Z seventy that's coming in I think in March or April.
Speaker 2: Wow, just in general, did you have fun at CES?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, one of those shows where you've got two and a half million square feet to cover in a couple of days. USA today tap me as their only contributor to that awards package that you read with. I had to write about fifty items one hundred and something worth each, so fun. Well, there wasn't a huge concert this year. Usually JBL, their parent company Harman puts on a big show. Last year was Deef Leppard the year before his Red Hot Chili Peppers. This year there wasn't one. So the one night that I had off, I just went and saw a circ show called Matt Apple. It was okay, it was that New York, New York. But yeah, I mean it's fun, but it's tiring because you know, I don't have a robot joining me to help review these products. But maybe one year in the future.
Speaker 2: Maybe next year. Maybe next year. Great good to hear from you, Happy New Year.
Speaker 4: And to you, looking forward to chatting with you next week.
Speaker 1: Do alsomely it sounds good.
Speaker 2: Mark Man, make sure you follow Mark on Twitter's got some great information on x Marc Underscore Saltsman for all the greatest information and the Tech It Out podcast.
Speaker 1: Also Garian Shannon will continue. You've got the Oscar nominations, Who made it big? Who was snubbed? Also the Razzies. What was the worst of the worst. If you asked Deborah and Amy, it was a substance and your Jeopardy question of the day.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Did I tie these wires around my headphones? Or did Jacob do that? Hmm, it seems like something I would do and not know I did it. Did you see him in here while I was gone?
Speaker 2: Jacob's in and out of here all the time.
Speaker 1: That's a noncommittal answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I'm not gonna hang out my bro.
Speaker 1: You're bro okay, bros before host something like that? Got it?
Speaker 2: Gary Shannon KFI AM six forty Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app a couple of things that we're watching out of out of Washington, d see. Senator Lisa Murkowski out of Alaska, has announced that she will vote against Pete Hegseth, the nominee to serve as Secretary of Defense. She made that public in a post today. Also, the Senate has confirmed John Ratcliffe to lead the Central Intelligence Agency, making him the second member of the national security team the incoming administration to be approved. Senators confirmed Ratcliffe seventy four to twenty five. In fact, twenty one members who caucused with Democrats regularly voted, with every present Republican. One person, John Fetterman, did not vote.
Speaker 1: Amelia Perez has made Oscar history, capturing a leading thirteen nominations for the ninety seventh Academy Awards. The Brutalist Wicket each have ten nominations, followed by Conclave, A Complete Unknown with eight, Apiece Anora with six, Dune Part two with five Anora Is That What is that about?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 2: Honora is about a oligarch's son who goes to a strip club and falls in love with the stripper.
Speaker 1: I thought there was a sex element to it.
Speaker 2: Class supposed to be really, really great movie.
Speaker 5: No it's it's on my list. I was gonna watch it last night, but we decided to wait until this weekend. We watched The Apprentice instead.
Speaker 2: I watched it.
Speaker 4: It was really good.
Speaker 1: We watched No Yeah, yeah, I was gonna watch and Noora, and then I was gonna watch Amelia Perez one of two tonight. Oh you haven't seen Amelia Perez. No, it's good. Yeah, but it's okay.
Speaker 5: It's in Spanish, yeah, yeah, down the subtitles on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well it depends on how good or Spanish is. I mean, she's on a propensity for the love language Corazona. Did you like? Did you guys like Uncut Gems? I never saw it? Yeah, that was with Adam Sandler.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No's like that, but you know, like consistently intense, intense in tents.
Speaker 2: So it's not funny. Oh it's hysterically funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I'll watch that tonight. That's kind of sounds like fun.
Speaker 2: Best director the Director's four Emilie Perez anor the Brutalist, the Substance and a complete on the Brutalist.
Speaker 1: That's about That's a period piece about a Hungarian.
Speaker 2: It's Hungarian. Remember yesterday we're talking about AI. Yeah, okay, coming to the United States.
Speaker 1: A complete unknown is up for Best Picture? What's that?
Speaker 2: Timothy shallow May plays Bob Dylan.
Speaker 1: Got it conclave about some sort of priest sex abuse.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming Ray findes. I believe it is as the very believable as a Catholic, very yes, very much. So is it about sex abuse?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's about choosing a pope?
Speaker 1: Is it about Oh? Is this period pieces? Well, twist twist? Are we going to Avignon? That was the other place of the popes when they moved the popes? Okay, so so it's is it like priest on priest like intrigue? Is it like a couve to become pope kind of thing?
Speaker 5: Kind of kind of Yeah, it's I didn't love it, thrill love it political thriller. I mean, I you know, I like Stanley Tucci.
Speaker 2: He was not believable for me.
Speaker 1: And interesting I love him too. Yeah, he's he is who he is.
Speaker 5: So he wasn't believable, at least in my opinion, as a cardinal. And then, like I said, there is a twist which you will not you won't.
Speaker 1: Know he was Ralph fiends a woman my close.
Speaker 5: You're kind of close.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Oh my goodness. Wow, what's under those ropes? Ralph? Oh oh really, okay, I'm still here. I feel like everyone's got to be a surprise man or woman in some of these movies these days. It's like, gotta be right. Yeah right, I'm still here. What's that about? I didn't see that?
Speaker 2: What is google to me?
Speaker 1: I saw a write up on it saying that it was Okay, let's see here, I'm still here. Eunice Pavia begins a lonely battle to learn the truth behind the disappearance of her husband while trying to keep her family together. That sounds esoteric, depressing and yeah, let's see A mother is forced to reinvent herself when her family's life is shattered by an act of arbitrary violence. No, thank you, Nickel boys. What's that about?
Speaker 2: Nineteen sixty two, Tallahassee, Florida, Jim Crow era, young boy, young black boy is accused of a crime he didn't commit, even though he's got great educational prowess. Very smart kid. That's all I know.
Speaker 1: Got it? We know about the substance. I liked it, you liked it? Deborah and Amy did not like it. A girlfriend of mine said, as well, too grotesque.
Speaker 2: That's Demi Moore trying to find the Fountain of you.
Speaker 1: There would have been so much better. I think, yeah, very Twilight Zone for me. I mean, I know they were trying to really drive home the point in a grotesque way.
Speaker 2: But they tell you. I was warned that it's kind of gruesome. It's very gruesome.
Speaker 1: It is Wicked. I did not see the movie because I saw the play so many times.
Speaker 2: My wife loved Wicked. Yeah, gave it ten out of ten. Okay, well maybe I'll do. I don't know if there are very many of this, right.
Speaker 1: She had seen it before the play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's seen it a couple of times. So, but she said ten out of ten and that she really likes Ariana.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, where does she come down on? Ariana Grande, oh, by.
Speaker 2: The way, was nominated for Best Actress. Oh good, No, Cynthia Riva was Best Actress. I thought that, well, okay, never mind in your heart, in my heart she was. She was Best Supporting Actress. Ariana Grande was nominated.
Speaker 1: And then the Razzies The worst picture We've got Borderlands, The Joker movie Madam Webba, Megalopolo, Megalopolis. You got and Reagan? Is that the Dennis Quaid one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted that to be good, but I saw the trailer and I was like, is this a made for TV thing that's going on here?
Speaker 2: We'll do our trending stories. We have a fun small business shout out today and the whole why monkeys want to have sex with deer?
Speaker 1: When we get to see our beautiful, beautiful creatures?
Speaker 2: Are you Ian Deer?
Speaker 1: No, it don't be ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Oh me.
Speaker 2: If you listen miss any part of our show, you.
Speaker 1: Can always feel like a frodetic deep monkey and you're just all over the place. And you see this like Regal Deer, that's calm and grounded. I can see the attraction.
Speaker 2: You can always go to the website KFIAM six forty dot com slash Gary and Channon find the podcast there or anywhere you find your podcasts. Gary Channer will continue right after this. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeart Radio app,