Speaker 1: This is sixty agenda. I'm your host Andrew here again with my man Justin Ward on the cords.
Speaker 2: Yo, hope, and we talk about what they want.
Speaker 1: Man. It is in a beautiful day, not a kim tree on the sky.
Speaker 2: It is pretty up.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming back though. To our listeners, any new listeners, welcome, hope you uh, hope you give us a chance and hope we grow on you. I'm sure we will, and we try to bring out some fires, so hopefully you love it. But yeah, please follow and rate us on Spotify, also review us on Apple. We're now on Apple as well, the new platform you can find us on. Still kind of working on cameras and in our setup, but yeah, we'll have that running soon and we're excited for the things to come.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's some dope stuff.
Speaker 1: And yeah, if you're staying with us Dual Grown Pains at this point, you know, you know you're the truth man for real, and we appreciate it a lot, and that we'll have some bangers coming the whole time for sure.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah. But yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: Everybody's doing good outside that. Towards the end of the last episode, hopefully enjoyed it. We kind of got to cover a little wide variety of topics. Dream theory, terrain theory, got into the breakaway civilizations. Even that was kind of out of left field. But it's so weird how that works, because that is kind of just randomly decided to start talking about that. And then as soon as I do, I see that, there's this interview that comes out and I told you about it, this Catherine Fits. She goes over on Tucker Carlson and maybe some of our listeners have heard about this now, but or at least seen this, you know meme that's on Facebook now that talks about that they've spent trillions of dollars on a huge city underground. And it's really funny because we're talking about Breakaway Civilization's underground basis the fact that the day before nine to eleven, two point three trillion just goes missing. And then you know, this lady comes out and says that they've been spending closer to twenty trillion dollars at least that as went missing. That's probably went towards underground facilities, secret space technology, tunnels to go under the ocean. We're talking about crazy stuff. It's just pretty wild. And synchronistic. How I happen to see that as soon as as soon as we got into that the other day. So I think we're gonna head a little bit deeper into that topic. We're going to kind of cover what she was bringing up, and we're I think going to go over like all the different places that they have proven that there are some military stuff, you know, underground facilities and black budget things going on. Now, I want to start off with this post I just saw right before we started as well. I mean, it really is this synchronistic. So apparently, just today a former Department of Defense Black Project engineer. He's terminally ill right now, but he revealed that the TIC tac UAP is man made and uses real operational gravitational propulsion. It's developed through both reverse engineering and independent innovation. He described successful experiments involving like Tesla turbines, rotating magnets, plasmateroids, all this you know, cool science stuff, and anyway, they all generate gravitational waves without the need for exotic materials. I don't know exactly what that means, but he did accuse Jay Stratton and lou Elexando Louis Elexando of suppressing inventors and burying key technologies, claiming over two thousand legacy programs exist to pretty much reverse engineer UAPs and with cooperations like Lockheed Martin us Alan hoarding breakthroughs. But the biggest thing he said was anti gravity has been mastered to the point of interdellar capability, and it's been deliberately hidden. So that kind of gets into the uh, they're hiding some secret space program. Shit, it's a secret, top secret breakaway civilization possibly going on.
Speaker 3: Like we've built we've built space ships, but I know they're working on starships like star Wars type shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, yeah, And that's kind of what we're getting into where it's like, if you really think about it, all these other countries they got nice, high tech, high speed railways, all these different things, and you know, it's not like we haven't been making the capital and we couldn't do it. We chose to essentially not go ahead in our infrastructure and move forward and modernize. But they seem to have done it all underground. I'm sure they got high speed rail systems under there, you know what I mean. That's so all the good technology seems to have been hidden, and that's kind of what we're getting at.
Speaker 3: Like Japan and China, Like, aren't they aren't those countries?
Speaker 2: Don't they have the high speed trains?
Speaker 1: They do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think America is always saying.
Speaker 3: Why don't we have shit like that? Like we probably do, it's just underground, you just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody, like the first mind is not that, oh we do, and they've just hidden it from us. I mean I didn't even think that really until a few days ago. But as I really kind of got into the breakawayation stuff and then we you know, I saw this interview, I'm like, man, dude, this must be really a real deal thing going on. So Catherine Austin Fitz who is she? She worked for Bush and hw Bush and she was there essentially right whenever I was talking about the other day, whenever that two point three trillion went missing. Well, she was a part of the urban development and home stuff, so she had a lot to do with infrastructure all the developments, right. Well, twenty one trillion and unaccounted federal spending is something that she claims from a study by this economist Mark Skidmore. He identified approximately twenty trillion in undocumented transactions within the US government's financial records between nineteen ninety eight and twenty fifteen, which is funny because she said in nineteen ninety seven that there was a meeting big bankers they pretty much kind of giving up on America and they decided to do something about it, you know, before this next reset, whatever that means. And so that's kind of odd because it really lines up with her timeline. But they potentially financed the development of underground facilities, advanced technologies inaccessible to the public. There's constructions of secret underground networks. Apparently misappropriated funding facilitated the creation of about one hundred and seventy underground bases that have been proven, some purportedly extending beneath ocean floors. That's what we mentioned earlier. These installations are allegedly interconnected via high speed transit systems, that's what we're just talking about. Empowered by undisclosed energy sources. So once again they're keeping the good it right, this new kind of free energy type systems from us, and they're making us pay right, you know, for our light bills or water. But all this stuff whenever they have all you know, they're just keeping it away. Yeah, serving as sanctuaries for the elite, and anticipation of a catastrophic event is mostly kind of the reasoning for it that they give. But accelerationism is what we're going to kind of get into next, and this all kind of leads into it. I will mention why the adoption of accelerationist technologies, for instance, artificial technology, artificial intelligence, surveillance systems, and digital currencies, they're pretty much to establish a parallel societal structure. And these advancements are purportedly designed to consolidate control over resources and populations. So essentially put it all under like one easy umbrella to surveil, use AI, to kind of watch behavior, modificate all that different stuff, to understand like pretty much understand your your who you're controlling. I will say, though some of Fitz's assertions align with government practices, but they are circumstantial and interpretation. They're pretty much interpretations of like financial discrepancies. But we're gonna go over all of the circumstantial quote unquote evidence and locations and facilities because I think that once you kind of see all the different places and the financial discrepancies that they're talking about, that you know, are just interpreting. I think once you actually put it all together, then I don't know. It's kind of hard to there's always plausible deniability, and whenever you have that much kind of added up together, it's hard to kind of ignore them. So the first thing is the Bank of International Settlements, which is kind of a weird one. I've heard about this once or twice whenever I was listening to Uh, I listened to Timfoil had a little bit and uh shout out Sam Tripoli, and uh, yeah, he mentions, it's funny because this guy's the only guy I've ever heard mention how Hitler never went after Because they have all the banking, you know kind of stuff there, like, for instance, Bank of International Settlements, I believe international foreign like affair like debts or affairs or something like that. I can't remember all of them. There's a lot of them there. So the Bank of International Settlements is the big one. It's the central bank of central banks, so it plays a crucial role in like managing the global financial system. But it's extremely secret, secretive and pretty much lacks any democratic oversight. So it's raised a lot of suspicions as far as like maybe this is the funder for the breakaway civilization because they can secretly move around money without having to be like, they don't have to tell you anything off balance sheet as assets, shadow banking, derivatives, markets that are under the table. So you're talking about like the quadrillion, you know, amount of money. I mean, this is a crazy amount of money we're talking about, like not just true, So yeah, I mean it's another level. It's headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, enjoys legal immunity and extreme secrecy. But yeah, so as far as breakaway civilization ties, in my opinion, I think that, like she said, this idea of being able to hide what they're doing and kind of under the table move money around can really open up trillions for secret space programs, off world technology research, deep underground military basis. Because we're like thirty eight trillion in debt, would make sense that, I mean, where's all that money going, you know what I mean? So trillions in global debt and on account of funds may kind of you know, account for this and also this. Catherine Fitzlady argues that the BIS helps launder and redistribute stolen public funds into classified projects like the ones I just mentioned, so they coordinate global financial flows in a way that conceals massive off ledger wealth. And once again, I think they're using it for life extension, transhumanist technology, advanced propulsion, artificial intelligence. But yeah, it's you know, there's some projects called Project McBridge, Project Icebreaker, and the CBDC which is the Central Banking Digital Currency Initiative that are all kind of like I mean, we could go into those projects, but that's a whole other thing. But they kind of show like, Okay, they do have interest in trying to centralize everything under one like I mentioned, under one surveilled umbrella.
Speaker 3: So what do you what do you think they're trying to do with AI?
Speaker 1: Well, AI can be good for multiple things, you know, because you can use AI to obviously be the brain of robots that can do things that humans can be replaced for. You can use AI to do everything mostly humans can do, and better like a computer. You can use it to analyze and predict people's behavior, which is a big one. There's a lot of things.
Speaker 2: So what do you think they're funding? I should ask?
Speaker 1: I say, I think they're funding a elite civilization kind of separate from us, and I don't really understand the whole underground part. I really don't understand that idea. I don't know if they have some kind of like like I'm not going to act like I know why they're doing it or what the idea is there, because they say they want to go off world, but I don't know how much they really want to do that because they're putting all the money underground. But I don't know what the point of that is. Do you think a cataclysm's coming? Why would you want to live underground? I'm not understanding because they don't believe the resources are all like really leaving the earth. I don't know. It's weird because they buy beachfront property. They don't really think everything is just the world's ending.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I would imagine that could be like upfront, you know, if they're buying beachfront properties, who gives a fuck?
Speaker 1: Like they could still they got enough money and just throw away at it.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, they're gonna they're gonna be granted access in this underground exactly.
Speaker 1: That's true, and it could be you know what, that's a great point because if they got the golden ticket to the underground civilization that we talked about last time, right, Yeah, then you're not gonna Yeah, I mean, who cares by the beachfront property that you say is gonna be gone in ten years? Even if you believe it will be you know, you're gonna be fine. Right, So yeah, good point there. That's great. But yeah, these projects would allow BIS to oversee programmable money, trying the economic activity pretty much biometric behavioral data that I mentioned. It's like a nice technocratic social control system. But yeah, it fits into like you're creating this infrastructure right under our nose, right, And yeah, I mean there's a lot of people kind of coming out here talking about it. There's a guy Richard Dolan the BIS said that the BIS is part of a breakaway siveation financial backbone, pretty much allowing for continuous funding of secret technologies. You also have Joseph Ferrell who suggests that BIS may help obscure or redirect resources into posthumanist or AI run governance systems. And it's so in front of our face with the Trump administration, like we've talked about before with the AI tech guys, that I think that it's not as much a breakaway civilization anymore as it's like kind of spearheading itself right too. You know, it's coming to a head a little bit. Yeah, so there's no like direct smoking gun that points to everything. But when you look at the patterns of the missing money, secret budgets, technological leaps, and the idea that the UAPs like that tic TAC might bers right this whole idea. But we're still flying in planes. I mean there's a lot going on there where there's obviously a lot going on, yeah, you know, advancement wise, and so I think that, yeah, there's pretty obvious that that's that's the thing. So we're going to get into the locations of the different places that you may may or may not have heard of, underground bunkers, underground tunnels, all kinds of stuff that kind of back this up. Before we do, I do want to play a little video back to Bill Cooper, our man rip. He has a video that kind of encompasses everything I've been talking about lately, and I think it would be great to hear it from his mouth, because yeah, I mean, we're really doing I feel like we're following in the footsteps pretty well here of what he was talking about without even really I mean, I'm not just going off everything he said. Now, I got my own stuff going on, but it really does job. So I'd like to play that one second.
Speaker 4: Hey, there's no conspiracy. That's not a lie. It's the truth. They were doing it right out in the open, right under our noses, and we're too stupid to know it to see it. So it's not a conspiracy now today at all. It's right out in the open. They even public their plans.
Speaker 5: It's these men who belonged to the ancient mystery schools meet in secret and decide the fate of the world. And they belonged to all different races and all different nationalities and all different religions to the public point of view, but in secret, it's a different story, you see, because we didn't have a National security agency or a Central Intelligence agency before the UN Participation Act was signed, and these organizations were creative to bring about the one World government, the new World Order, and it had to be done in a manner that the people would not know that it was being done, and the only way they could do that was hide it behind the veil of national security.
Speaker 6: And the Cold War was a manipulation maintained to bleed the people of tax dollars to fund the creation of the police force of the New World Order, which.
Speaker 1: Is though, so I mean that's really that encompasses what I'm talking about here, That's it. And also I do want to point out the day before nine to eleven, I keep mentioning is whenever they mentioned that money missing, nine to eleven happens, and then what happens after that? The Patriot Act, Well, Bill Cooper was just talking about how the national security is the veil that they hide the secret essentially breakaway civilization or elite government New World Order from everybody. The Patriot Act is literally the exact thing that enabled the control and centralization of cash flow. That is, we think of it as, oh, it started this national security whatever whatever. No, no, no, within that was a package deal for these banks to have pretty much no, they wouldn't get charged with a crime for what they're doing. Yeah, okay, And so this gets really weird because I even have another video. I actually wasn't going to play this, but it goes perfectly into what I'm saying now that I feel the need to also show this, where nowadays we have even RFK kind of saying the same thing with this video here, which is really messed up. Listen to this, Bobby, do you have anything to say?
Speaker 3: We signed some very important documents having to do with health, as.
Speaker 7: Mister president a Gaina function. This an historic day, the end of Gaina function research funding by the federal government and also controls by private corporations on Gaina function studies.
Speaker 5: This was a kind of.
Speaker 7: Study that was engaged in by the United States military and intelligence agencies beginning in nineteen forty seven. By nineteen sixty nine, the CIA said that they had reached nuclear equivalency that they could kill the entire US population or twenty nine cents a person.
Speaker 2: Wait, who did he say?
Speaker 8: He said, the CIA has reached nuclear equivalency to kill every person for twenty nine cents, So it would cost him twenty nine cents to kill everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, Also what he gets into, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Is he had a hard time getting that out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 1: I know, it's really hard. I know. I apologize. That's why I let pause it kind of quick, because I was like, I don't want to lose anybody here. But he did say that was important twenty nine cents to kill everybody in the world. So what the fuck why would they even ever register? Like what, why? Why are we even making that statistic? Like why is that written on paper? Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, why is that ever even written on paper? It's a little lot weird.
Speaker 2: That's a weird flex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it does lead into kind of what I'm talking about with with with this money kind of being used for his separate stuff whenever he finishes.
Speaker 7: But yeah, that year President next some went to fourty trick and announce all and to this kind of research, to what they call dual use research, research that was for or fact nation and also for military purposes. He then persuaded over one hundred and eighty countries to sign the Bioweapons Charter in nineteen seventy three. That basically ended in a function research around the globe until two thousand and two. Until our two thousand and one, after the Anthrax attacks, we passed the Patriot Act, and the Patriot Act had a provisional little non provision in that said that although the Bioweapons Charter is still in effect and the Geneva Convention is still in effect, US several officials who violated cannot be prosecuted.
Speaker 1: US federal officials cannot be prosecuted if bioweapons are being used on citizens. You heard that, So they're they're making bioweapons. Nixon put the kebash on it. Then they weren't able to make Anthrax comes out in two thousand and one. We've talked about the history of anthrax and what I think goes on there. That's a domestic situation. The scare of terror and the scare of national security made it to where then in the Patriot Act, which was all about national security and terror, they put in there that we can now do bioweapons again on people, and make this technology and make military and medical vaccination technology under you know. So in other words, we have two parallel things going on at once. We're making vaccinations and we're making weapons, and they're both the same thing. We're making diseases and vaccinations, and we're making weapons and diseases. You see what I'm saying. So it's parallel, but it's the same. And that's what I'm trying to point out here that the Patriot Act, you have two you know. I mean, clearly he's sitting there saying it opened up a whole can of worms there that wasn't going on beforehand. So that's just kind of a backup, Like, Okay, there's two things going on at once here, and multiple people are kind of figuring that out right now, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's getting nuts and it I mean it's kind of like we're stacking up here.
Speaker 2: Figuring out that they slipped in a free pass exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean we're kinda yeah, I think that we're Now let's talk about some of these locations because they're pretty now endless. And first I will say, do you know what the continuity of government is? Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's the idea of essentially, there's a nuclear attack here. We got to save the president, but we have a secret government that will take over in case everybody dies.
Speaker 2: Like everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a whole secret there's a whole secret government that is ready to go in case everybody dies. Okay, yeah, So in a perfect world for these elites, you know, and if everybody died, the secret government took over, booming breakway civilization kicks off. You know, everybody gets live on the ground, everybody up above dies, you know, nuclear warfare or whatever and then you know they got that's kind of the idea, like maybe that's why they did this. But we're just going to get into the different locations in the facilities because I'm in they're endless and they're like super super sauce. Yeah, so contuity government facilities. These are officially acknowledged or to classified locations, but are built for nuclear war or major disasters. So the Underground Pentagon is what this raven Rock Mountain complex is known as. It's in Pennsylvania or Maryland, like in that area because it's underground raven Rock.
Speaker 2: You said, yes, it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty much a hardened nuclear bunker deep inside of a mountain. It's staffed by NORAD, the Department of Defense, and FEMA, connected to Washington, d C. By secret communication lines and possibly possibly tunnels. So yeah, that's known as the Underground Pentagon, which is is right there Washington, d C. That's kind of the main one.
Speaker 2: It's in Pennsylvania, it says.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so you know, say that you know, a an emergency, you know, state of emergency, whatever takes effect. Technically under certain conditions, you could have the continuity of government take over and decisions could be made that other you know, above the head of even the standing president if he was said to be dead or whatever. And I mean it gets weird, you know. I'm sure there's some weird loopholes within that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nickname is the Underground Pentagon. Yep.
Speaker 1: Then there's Mount Weather in Virginia, FEMA headquarters for the COG Continuity of Government, allegedly equipped to run the US government if DC is destroyed. It's featured in multiple FOID documents and government emergency plans. The big one that a lot of people know about is the Cheyenne Mountain Complex. This one is literally you've probably seen the tunnel that just leads into a mountain and it's like, where's that going? It doesn't come out the other end with NORAD base carved into a granite mountain. It's fully functional with life support systems, got blast doors, underground cities, underground cities. It's still partially active with rumored expansions post nine to eleven. So they just keep building. I think that, you know, these are just many, many, many openings to this large, large system of underground cities. You know. Yeah. Green Briar Resort Bunker in West Virginia is hidden beneath a nice luxury resort. It's built in the night, so it's under a resort, it's built in the it's built in the nineteen fifties, the House Congress and the event of nuclear war. But it was decommissioned in the nineteen nineties after public exposure. That is with a big old hyphen, you know what I mean, because who knows, you know, that's one of those where it's like, yeah, the public find out, let's put the cabache on it, We'll change the doors or whatever.
Speaker 2: What the fuck.
Speaker 1: So there are speculator did whistle blower ones that reported underground bases. I'm not saying that there's extraterrestrials or aliens or reptilians under here that we're working with. And you know, because a lot of people also like to muddy the water with this, like I've mentioned before, with this whole idea of like extra you know, aliens and stuff. No, I literally just think that these people are just trying to separate themselves from who they look at as the underclass.
Speaker 3: You don't think that could be where uh us maybe has et like bodies or crafts or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: If they're real, Yeah, sure, yeah, of course, yeah, if they're real. Yeah, So the Dulce base in New Mexico. A lot of these are New Mexico, Nevada area, allegedly a multi level underground facility. It's beneath the Arca Luda Mesa and it's a whistle blower was Phil Schneider, and he claimed alien human cooperation occurred here. Now this is where that kind of starts. What I was just mentioning said to house genetic experimentation, advanced tech, and on humanities. So just hearing this couldn't make me think all this is bullshit, right, But there is a lot going on where it's like, okay, well maybe not, you know what I mean, Like there's something, but then it's like you got to watch out because this is I don't like to get too fantastical with the conspiracies and think that there's always some kind of fucking alien situation going on, because I just think that that's a distraction, you know what I mean, Because then it's like, oh, there's this a factor that's bigger than me. So now I don't even know what to do about it, you know what I mean. It kind of just exits your whole power to even do anything about it. You know, So Area fifty one, everybody's heard of that one groom Lake. It's acknowledged testing site for black projects, So people know that the stealth bomber was made there, like to be to all that good stuff. But it's speculated to be far larger underground than publicly visible. And it's linked to the S four facility, which allegedly housed back engineered alien spacecraft or Bob Lazarre says that they've recovered it from aim like an archaeological dig, and so that means that it would have been around a long time ago. That kind of hits in the ancient alien kind of concepts. Once again, I'm skeptical, but you know whatever, you could believe what you want with that. Los Alamos and Sandia Labs in New Mexico also have highly secured national laboratories that are believed to be connected to other facilities via underground mag liv systems, and it's associated with exotic energy research. This is where the energy systems come into play. There's more, there's so many trying to Lake Naval Weapons Center in California is a massive testing ground for experimental weapons, claims to claims of underground structures and connection to mind control experiments. So this is kind of you know, people always talk about under LA. There's tunnels under LA like that probably leads to there with the mind control experiments that are going on and whatnot. Because we know that LA was a hot hub for a lot of the mc ultra experiments. We've went over that well. Check out our mk ultra episodes for that and if again, if you want to deeper dive on some of that stuff, please leave a comment let us know. We'd love some feedback. A big one that everybody's probably heard of is the Denver International Airport. If you're into conspiracies, you've probably heard the conspiracy about the Denver Internet some kind of conspiracy, whether it's the mural on the wall, the horse out front that could be the you know representative of the you know horse of like revelations, you know, the four Horsemen. It took way longer to build because apparently they apparently they took five buildings and put it under there underground, so who knows, you know what I mean. And then there's a big Freemasonic symbol outside that has like the when it was built and everything. So there's a lot of weird stuff with that one. Yeah, it's a rumored math. We're gonna go real deep into that one actually, because I think that that one's kind of cool. Here, let me get let me get to that one.
Speaker 3: One that's kind of related to this is fictional. It's from Transformers one. But uh, the Hoover Dam.
Speaker 2: The idea in the YEP that they.
Speaker 3: Built the Hoover Dam around the crash landing of the All Spark and then Megatron was archaeological find like they were digging in the ice and they found him and they moved him to Hoover Dam, and that was pretty much like upfront, and then after they not necessarily harnessed, but they studied Megatron and the All Spark and that's when the technological advancement in the world happened, or at least in the US, I guess, for gathering information and all the technology from the All Spark.
Speaker 1: But the Hoover Dam is also another one that has anomalies and theories around it. Now I'm I'm gonna say one thing. We're going to get into it because Okay, so I do want to mention this. We talked about Transformers before we talked about movies. I do want to mention the intelligence community is very, very heavily involved with the making and script making and the way that narratives are made with movies Transformers. There's a list you could look up list of intelligence influenced movies and the Transformers are one of them. Now, why right, why would they put in the movie that there could be a base under the dam. Well, there's anominies and theories surrounding the Hoover Dam in real life symbolism and esoteric architecture. The dam is loaded with a cult and masonic symbolism. The winged figures of the Republic statues facing ease towards the rising sun. The star map of the Turetzo floor depicts the sky of the exact time that dam was dedicated, used for the time stamping for future civilizations. There's a cult numerology. It's embedded in its measurements and layout. Some interpret it that this is aligning with elite ritual significance. Similar to the Denver Airport, which we're about to get back into our promise. So there is a massive underground infrastructure. It contains tunnels, passageways, and sealed chambers. Not open to the public, multi level control rooms and elevator shafts embedded in the canyon walls, and whistleblowers and researchers claim parts of the Hoover Dam could connect to classified underground transit systems or serve as a hidden power supply to other off gride locations. Now apparently that these tunnel systems allegedly connect to Area fifty one, Los Alamos, all these places that I just mentioned, because all these places probably connect to each other, right, wild Yes, Why would the intelligence community want to tell you that they're they put it in a movie that's fake. But then it's like, but it's a real deal thing, you know what I'm saying, So what the hell?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? This is what I mean with the conditioning of the mind. Okay, basic facts about the Denver Airport covers thirty three thousand acres, the largest airport in the US, built miles from the original Stapleton air Airport, despite the opposition against it. So it was very inconvenient where they put it. It's not a convenient area, like you gotta go out in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 1: It sucks exactly cost four point eight billion dollars, well over the budget. I'm sure it costs a little bit more because we know about that secret money, that secret money that gets to get moved around.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Suspicious features and theories are during its construction, buildings were built incorrectly, but instead of demolition, they were buried and built over. These are the five buildings I mentioned, and workers reported underground floors and tunnels. They weren't allowed to return to Whoa and the theory is that the buried structures are part of a deep underground base constructed first then masked with airport project. Massive underground tunnel systems are possible. They are extensive subterranean infrastructure that goes that's under there, so they think that, yeah, these whistleblowers and insiders have hinted at multi level underground facilities, possibly descending seven plus stories and possibly connecting once again Area fifty one, Raven Rock, Giant Mountain. But always you're gonna find the symbolism because we do talk about that here a little bit ancient societies. I mentioned Bill Cooper. We played the video, so we got to point that out too. Dia is filled with bizarre public art. It seems more like esoteric messaging than decoration. Blucifer is the name of the horse, the Lucifer Blucifer, Lucifer blue Sifer is the name of the horse. It's a blue horse, the horse of the apocalypse.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty two foot tall blue mustang with glowing red eyes killed its creator during its installation. So the guy died literally putting it up. I don't know he died. I think so many link it to the horsemen of death from revelation. Now do you think that that guy died for a reason, because I'm one to think that, like ritualized deaths happened to kind of keep do that energy thing. I talked about the ritual shit, and like I said, before, they built it in a certain spot, it must have a ritualistic meaning. There's a lot of esoteric you know, symbology and art and architecture going on. This is what a lot of these mystery schools do to kind of channel this energy for their rituals. Right, especially when you have a major thing happened, like somebody dying, right, that adds to the energy that you're trying to create, is how they I mean, I don't know, you know what I mean. I don't know how I wasn't there, you know what I mean, But there's something in my opinion, or it's just that coincidental. There's an apocalyptic mural I mentioned earlier with burning cities, soldiers with gas masks and dead children and coffins and a new world Order is rising from the ashes with children and you know, rainbows and everything's better, right, triumphing over war. But it is very disturbing. Here's the free Mason symbol. The capstone at the airport has a Freemason symbol and names and organization called the New World Airport Commission, which does not exist. So this little capstone, it's got a Freemason symbol on it, and it pretty much is like commemorating this fake airport Commission that doesn't exist unless it's a breakaway or underground or different separate thing. Because the capsule is sealed until twenty ninety four, maybe the idea is that, hey, by twenty ninety four, we're gonna have our new World Order. I don't know what. There's weirdness there, you know what I mean, It's weird, dude. What are they doing making time capsules for a certain year? And then you know, all this underground shit. Who knows it's going to.
Speaker 3: Be like fallout but not necessarily nuclear, just going to be crazy shit going up on the surface.
Speaker 1: And so instead of instead of like being like, hey man, you guys are crazy, the Denver Airport decided and sell it instead to lean into the rumors, using ads referencing lizard people and secret bunkers and Illuminati headquarters. So they literally started using you know, they're like, hey, we got the lizard people here, you know, and trying to you know, fuel that conspiracy fire a little bit. And uh yeah, I mean a lot of people think it's a cult inversion tactic to hide the truth by mocking it, you know. And honestly, it might.
Speaker 3: Be that that sculpture did fall on hidden Uh Lewis Yemenez sectioned Fellow on him at his studio.
Speaker 1: Sucks, yeah, who knows somebody went over there like hey, Bud, oh shit, sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh this is pretty neat. Whoops.
Speaker 1: Anyways, we need you to die for Blucifer. But why the DIA matters is it's large enough to host entire underground cities. It's positioned in the center of the United States ideal for post disaster government operations, and its strange construction and symbols suggest it might be a hub in the deep underground tunnel network, a COG safehouse, continuity of government, or even a ritual structure with energetic or symbolic power, which I mean that's probably Yeah, it definitely is that too, you know the breakaway civilization link. I mean, other than what I went over, there isn't much besides just this whole idea that this is just another spot for these posts human elites, you know, technocratic rulers, to kind of in the event of global unrest or environmental collapse, to kind of take you know, they got a spot to go. Yeah, you know, it may already house cloning labs, off book AI systems or amer energy tech. But that is all speculative. A lot of this is speculative. But I think that what the fuck are all these bases all around here for I mean.
Speaker 3: Most definitely plausible or either weird experiments and or like you're getting a breakaway civilization for when shit hits the fan, all the elites can go and up down and be safe and live in their own civilization and live.
Speaker 1: On exactly I mean the ocean bases that we didn't go over like the tunnels. I mean, there's it's mostly just kind of whistleblower claims. But you know they're talking about boring machines that can tunnel through undersea rock using nuclear plasma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy that that could be potentially worthy these uh, like all the crafts that there's ring come from the water and just plunge back down.
Speaker 1: Yah. That's where I was gonna go with that, because you're talking about off the coast of like California, which is where they say they keep seeing these Antarctica, which is right next to Argentina, which is where they see a lot of them.
Speaker 2: And wasn't there one in New Jersey?
Speaker 3: People were saying it was like the size of an suv.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, those are the drones I think that we're that you're talking about that were coming up in New Jersey that there was something that was the size of suv.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but well the thing was it just flew back out to see where people couldn't see it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I employ anybody listening to go ahead and look up on their phone. I probably wouldn't look it up on Google if you have CHATGBT or something. I would use their grock on X, but look up underground facilities in your state, because I did that for mine, and in Missouri there's a bunch, yeah, just in my state. So I mean I gave you a lot of examples, right, Yeah. I think there's a lot more examples because there's fifty states, and if you know, each person that lives in a state was to look up all the ones in their state, and we added it all together, I think we would come out with hundreds. You see what I'm saying, because I came out with instate system. Yeah, exactly. What I'm kind of trying to say is it becomes more plausible whenever you're not reaching states of tunnels, right, whenever it's like, oh, each state has multiple so each tunnel system is shorter than what you would think. Right. So when you're talking about you know, the dam, the Hoover Dam, which wasn't mentioned in my thing at first, but because you mentioned it, I looked it up and look at that low and behold it is one. So my point is I'm not even covering them all. So there's a lot more, and I would love to, you know, get some feedback on that too, to see, like you know because I know that there's hundreds all together. Yeah, it's got to be. And then they're all just a huge system.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I used to go hiking at this trail about an hour from where I live, and there's old limestone caves all along the trails and stuff, and you're not allowed to go in there, but you know, we would go in there.
Speaker 2: Fuck them.
Speaker 3: But when you get deeper into the caves, we got scared because there was like heavy equipment and it didn't I mean heavy equipment could have been you know, farm equipment, mining equipment, but it when I saw it and I heard it, I saw these big ass doors and I was like, those don't look really.
Speaker 2: It's just hard steel doors.
Speaker 1: Tall tall, big old nuclear bunker.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the cave.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, that's weird. So when I saw that door, I was like, that's probably that could be military equipment or something something crazy going on. And they heard us and they're cutting up and when we heard that shit, we took off and we didn't think twice, but.
Speaker 1: Was this in Granted City by chance? No, to check this out in Granite City, Illinois. You're in Illinois. That's why I mentioned this Yeah, there is a what did you call it, a line stone cave system. There is a limestone cave system, which is officially a refrigerated storage facility, but it's been used for national food and pharmaceutical reserves. Kind of infrastructure that would easily double as a strategic supply node or an emergency hub. They've got a lot of these in a lot of different like caves. This is the Merricoled underground facility just across the river from Saint Louis. Yeah, so you know, you know, we live in the cave state in Missouri, So I really believe because they want to find every cave set where they can kind of shut it down and then charge the public to kind of visit it. But then also you've got shafts that you could utilize if you wanted to write, and so it's a dual system. It's once again a parallel system. By parallel, I mean you got the public and you've got this breakaway parallel system that's just working right under your nose. It's kind of like the Men in Black where they get in that thing and then they end up in this huge underground facility and like instead of aliens, it's just people. That's what we're talking about here, Like I really do think there's something to it, and we're going to get into this because there are legitimate buildings that you'll see. You'll see it's crazy. They got like fake floors that you know, the only some people know about, and then they go down to it, and then it leads into these facilities like when it built like legit bro like straight up men and black shit. So this is fun like.
Speaker 3: An elevator leading to a random staircase leading to another.
Speaker 1: Lea exactly, No, yeah, exactly, and so yeah, I'll show you you know those examples as well. I mean there's two just in Missouri that I saw. But Kansas City, Missouri, largest underground business complex in the world, has over six million square feet with room to expand fifty five million square feet. It's built in a former limestone mine, constant seventy degree temperature, that's perfect. It hosts government contractors, data centers, and military archival storage. So that is thus some suspect this is the part of a chef logistic network with unknown floors or deeper areas restricted from civilian tenants. I mean, once again, if you can have a building right in front of people, a resort right in front of people, and have it lead to these facilities. Why the hell wouldn't a facility, you know, is governmental and military lead to facility? You know what I'm saying, Like, if you publicly know that that's a military facility, of course it leads to other ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it said, what was it?
Speaker 3: This Cheyenne Mountain was behind the twenty five ton door blast or that's the main entrance.
Speaker 1: And most of these this is going to be standard for a lot of these because of the type of protection that they're trying to offer in these facilities. Springfield Underground is a big one. I mean a lot of people have probably seen the eighteen wheelers that are driving into the tunnels, right, Almost all those were made, Almost all those that are circulating were the Springfield Underground tunnels that they were showing, and it was you know where these eighteen mollyers were driving. They're like, dude, it just keeps going and then they got levels with they won't even let you show. So similar to Subtropolis, this facility is carved out of limestone mine. They must love limestone post logistics and manufacturing clients. So logistics would be like the trucking and possibly Department of Defense Link services. Now that's the part where the plausible deniability like maybe there's military now there probably definitely is. I mean, why would they let a good underground rail or emergency tunnel system go to waste? And Missouri in general does sit on a stable geology, extensive limestone formations, and it's an ideal underground development hub. So I mean, you know, just like Colorado, it's a great area to do that at. But yeah, these underground zones are perfect for biotech labs, bunkers, off grid centers. I mean, who knows what they're doing under there, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: That's probably why they use limestone.
Speaker 3: It's just all known for its long lifespan and durability, so they know the cave might not crumble around them, like.
Speaker 1: Right, right, didn't they They did the pyramid out of the limestone, right, I think so? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, here's some of the you know some of the public want, like the facing ones. So behind fake wall panels in West Virginia at this Green Barrier Reserve resort there was fake wall panels and then I guess that's what led to those that military establishment in there that people found out about and then they shut it down. But the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is another access point with vaults beneath the main building on Liberty Street, and they got vaults down there. I guess. Uh, it's eighty feet below street level with corridors, and then a lot of people believe it's a front for a deeper militarized command hub. I mean, who knows. But they're just inside the buildings Antarctica maybe. I mean, I could see why Antarctica would be good because it's just out in the middle of nowhere. Nobody's gonna mess with you there. Everybody knows about the Vatican archives, catacombs, all that good stuff. Of course, they definitely probably that in France or the reason why we do it in America because there's plenty of people that have done it before us. They've established tunnel making and underground city making long.
Speaker 2: Ago, and the Germans do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I think they found that where Noah, like what they believe Noah landed on the boat whatever, you know, the real historical Noah was. They believe that they went and lived underground, that they were in a whole underground, Like there's been many thriving civilizations underground. H Yeah, like humans have lived underground and done well, which is crazy to even think that's like possible.
Speaker 2: That is kind of wild to think, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You get crops food, just eat each other. Is there a nearby entrance where they can go out and hunt?
Speaker 1: I don't know what they did, don't That's the part that I'm like, I it's it's amazing. Yeah, you know what I mean. I don't know exactly what they did to do it. But when you see like these little mount like mound type things Undergrundly, you know, and they've just somehow crazy system of tunnels and it looks so intricate and it's like stable after thousands of years, it's like, well, how did you do that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It's crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like nowadays I imagine they get shipments or something like that, but going in there with just.
Speaker 1: Nothing right Like, So mainly we did focus on speculative things. Right now I want to focus more on some less speculative things, some things that are more out in the open. And this would be the billionaire's role in the breakaway civilizations and the accelerationist agenda, because we're moving into the accelerationism conversation, when to really lay the foundation for this breakaway civilization. So when we talk about accelerationism, it makes a little bit of sense that people are doing this and why and how logistically it would make sense. So increasingly visible and well documented is the billionaires role in this. So we'll start with I guess we'll start with Larry Hall's survival condos sold billionaires for sold to billionaires for three million per unit, equipped with ai alcohoponics and gun ranges. They're pretty much missile silos. Peter Teal owns property in New Zealand considered a global elite escape zone. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are rumored to be backing underground or see based installations with advanced cell sufficiency. And there's a lot of strategic land acquisitions that have been made by Bezos and Gates, buying hundreds of thousands of acres of farmland, water rights and remote land. Some of this land overlaps known or speculated underground tunnel zones that we've been talking about. And there's a lot of investments in control architecture. Palenteer is the big one. This is by Peter teel military grade predictive policing, predictive policing, surveillance and crisis management. So they have a company if you didn't know about this, justin it's called predicted Police. It's called Palenteer and it literally can surveil on predictive police people. So in other words, like I said, behavioral predicting and policing based off that. So are we.
Speaker 2: Talking can't cause issues?
Speaker 1: So we're talking about thought crimes. Now that's a dystopian world that we're talking about at that point. But these penthouses look beautiful that they got for these ILOs and whatnot. These bunkers you know that this guy, Yeah, that this guy Larry Hall is selling. I mean he must have known, he must got the inside scoop that everybody's looking for a bunker. Yes, investments in control architecture have been Another one is Clearview AI. It's backed by billionaires with facial recognition linked to government and corporate tracking systems. So this is the accelerationist aspect of it. I'm kind of talking about, they're pushing us into this posthuman kind of leap. Accelerationism argues that pushing a capitalism and tech to their extremes will force ay posthuman evolutionary leap, a belief that many tech leads quietly share. These billionaires are not trying to fix the world as it is. They're trying to accelerate its collapse to birth something new. So that's why I'm kind of saying here, like they're trying to birth something new. You know, they want this new world. They want this old world to fall so they can have a new one. I mean, Elon Musk has literally talked about colonizing Mars, which is a literal breakaway civilization. He's trying to condition the culture or narrative into like, yeah, that sounds good. It's like nobody's really thinking about doing that, but you guys, and you're trying to normalize it. And I'm trying to point out how crazy that is by saying I'm worried about milk and eggs like I did in the last one, because that's nuts, and I think we should definitely be watching that shit because that's nuts. But yeah, Sam Almon open ai guy, big guy that just got five hundred million dollars from Trump. He's an investor in survival bunkers, genetic engineering, and apocalyptic scenarios. Any advocates for slowly releasing AGI a classical accelerationist tactic to stay in control while speeding towards singularity, because that's what they want. It's weird singularity concept, which I really don't understand what that leads us to. Besides, once again, this like haves and have not situation because nobody gets this tech right away except the rich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we gotta wait in line for quite some time. It's like the Mars thing.
Speaker 3: We're gonna like we may think it's a neat idea. Some people may think it's a neat idea, but we're not gonna be able to go up there for quite some time, even if they do make it up there in our lifetime exactly.
Speaker 1: And so I do argue that, like once again with this whole idea of once when I mentioned last time, with the germ theory stuff, the mRNA vaccines that they're trying to use that are all AI based messenger RNA vaccines. This is going into this idea is like they're filtering who lives and who dies by literally looking at your genetic makeup. We're talking about eugenics to the point of precision. You know what I mean, huterize eugenics. So look at it this way. You got two college drafts scouts for baseball. Back in the day, you would have a guy that would like look at him and be like, that kid's got a good swing. You know he's going to make it, and then statistically he could have been the worst kid. But nowadays we use AI. Right, so that kid that has the natural talent, because he doesn't statistically stay consistent and he hasn't had the right guidance won't get picked because AI is going to pick the one that has the statistical trajectory that you're looking for, right, right, So they give eugenics. If you don't know what eugenics is, it's the idea that like, you need to like breed perfectly, right, So like the idea that like elites only have sex and kids with other elites. You know, you don't sit there and go find somebody in a trailer park and have a kid. You know. It's this idea that you want to keep your your gene pool pure. So they're doing this, I believe they want to do this on a level that is literally done with computers, and they know exactly what your DNA makeup is what predispositions you have, and they aside what to filter in or out of their society.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That mixed with them building literal breakaway networks like bunkers, satellites to make sure the control systems in place, with AI and mind fusion, machine fusion technology, I think that it gets a little bit hairy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the method for improving the human race, that's kind of fucked wild.
Speaker 1: And as we wake up today, they're creating tools to suppress our descent against what they're doing, like pallaunteer, which predictive policing. My phone listens to me all day. Eventually when volunteer is like really good and online, I mean, it's going to know what I'm talking about. And when is it going to kind of decide to filter me out? Right? That's kind of what I'm getting at. So it's not really conspiracy. It's visible public patents week, investor technology, you know, land purchases, while policy shifts going on with Trump. I think that it's in front of our face more than ever. Just like Bill Cooper said, it's not a conspiracy anymore. They're doing it right in front of your eyes. Yeah, And I think that you know, it's time for us to kind of take this stuff a little bit seriously. I mean, we really could be looking at a moment where we're kind of getting shown like, look, they have literal breakaway technology that they're using. They have literal all this money that they've been siphoning. Those were sitting here showing you that there was corruption with money. But it was one of those look over here, so you don't see what's over their situations, you see what I mean? Yeah, And I think this is what they were trying to not show.
Speaker 2: You, directing everybody's focus.
Speaker 1: On over here. It's the classic diversion tactic, the classic slide of hand, and I think that, you know, it just can't work anymore. There's a lot of a lot of people kind of waken up to the shit, you know, and they should. And yeah, I mean that's kind of our breakaway civilization ship. We're going to definitely get more into these accelerationsists that I keep talking about. You know, we haven't gotten any Curtis Yarvin yet. I mentioned him probably twice now, and like I said, you know, he's the guy that wants you to live in a patch ran By corporation. It's making a little bit more sense now, isn't it. Whenever you know that people like Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos and Elon they want to run it and they run corporations, and they want to run this country like a corporation. And you're not gonna have a say in it. You're just gonna sit down and shut up. And we got it covered because we got ai running shit better than any human can. So what can you possibly give input wise to improve anything? Exactly? And so then now we lose our freedom, we lose our Bill of rights, and the Constitution becomes null. And so that's why you just can't let that slippery slope happen. Another slippery slope I want to talk about. We're going to talk about something else right now before we kind of finish up, because this is a you know, I keep bringing it up and I'm not going to stop. This is a big fucking deal, and I think the people I'm not going to stop ringing in the alarm. I hope people are still listening to this late in the podcast today, day before Mother's Day twenty five, These motherfuckers in Israel are literally starving babies they're starving. I open up my Facebook. I'm just you know, just scrolling for like two seconds, and as soon as it opens, the first thing on there doesn't even have a sensitive content like warning, straight up literally skin and bone baby. And then I see a video of these people. There's a truck of all this flower and they're just dumping it on the ground. These Israeli people are dumping it on the ground. All these trucks that are headed into Gaza to try to feed people, they're just trying to dump it on the ground so nobody can get it. And then simultaneously you have like they had a picture like, you know, a little girl that when she was normal, now look at her, I mean, emaciated, one hundred percent Holocaust level. What did Jews had done to them? And then at the same time you have people in Israel who were protesting what's going on in Gaza, who were in Israel. They are Jews protesting what's going on in Gaza, and they're getting beaten by the Israeli police because Israel Zionism, like I keep saying, is not Judaism, is not Jews, that they are not doing this. It is Israel is the state of Israel. It is ran by Poles and Russians. It's not ran by Jews, and it's not ran by Semites. And so this is what I've been trying to point out, and I will keep sounding that alarm because that's probably the best way I've said it so far. And last time when I brought this up, I wasn't quite expressing it the way I meant, but I think I got to it eventually, and just now I definitely did. That's the difference there. And now you see it publicly. There's people protesting it that live in Israel that are Jews, and they're being silenced, they're being shut down, and they haven't went net Yahu in this office for They've been protesting net Nyaku for since before the war started with Gaza, and then when it started, you know, they kind of stopped a little bit because they had a war with Gaza. But now that you want it again because they're like, yo, we see your bullshit. And it's just I don't like talk about dark current events going on, like you know, but hey man, you gotta talk about it all, and uh, here we talk about what they want.
Speaker 3: It is kind of important to point out what is going on. It is necessary so people are aware of the atrocities that are actually taking place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not just like it's not just some.
Speaker 2: Call of duty war. It's it's real fucked up shit going on.
Speaker 1: When I see a real child about to die because it hasn't eaten at all, I think about my children, and I think about anybody's children. You should just automatically have some human humanity about you and be like, you know what, no fucking way, because how easily could it happen to you? I mean really, Yeah, we live in America. Yeah, everything's been great, whatever, whatever, Come on, dude, how long does that stay that way? Nothing lasts forever, nothing's permanent. And obviously we're definitely on a down, downhill kind of, you know, trajectory right now. And people thought Trump was gonna like bring us out of it, but obviously we're kind of just headed down the same warmongering path we always have. So now here we are like just like people were in two thousand and three, and nobody was listening like, hey, what the fuck, this is crazy, this is wrong, We shouldn't be going to war still, like this is wild, you know, the first year or two made sense. But now it's pretty clear that this isn't about terrorism anymore. This is about something else. And here we are doing the same thing again, and I think that, Yeah, I just really hope that people see that for what it is. Yeah, but yeah, you know, I don't want to end it on a shitty note like that, but uh, fuck that, dude, Fuck Israel. They need to get the fuck out of our our government. They need to get out of our lobbies. And you get Apac out of here. When you get highest out of here, all these people they did, all these little non profit organizations that Mass themselves is a Jewish organation just looking out for you know, diversity and equality and all these different things. Get that bullshit out of here. You are doing nothing but trying to subvert and destroy and demoralize our country. And it's so clear and obvious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we can end it on a lighter note. They they got a yank in there for the new pope.
Speaker 1: They do get a yank in there for the new pope. And apparently that just goes right into that prophecy about how like the last pope. So there's this pope that had a prophecy that there was gonna be x amount of popes and then there was gonna be a black pope, and apparently somebody's trying to say that. He did say it would be from America, so like it just kind of emphasizes that. I don't know if that's true or not. I mean, the black pope, it doesn't literally mean black. That has mean like you know, dark energy. Yeah, but uh yeah, so who knows. I mean, hopefully Dud's pretty good. I listened to him talking.
Speaker 2: He seems pretty tru legit.
Speaker 1: He did say one thing that was kind of weird about the Lady of pomp Hey, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what the Lady of Pompei means. And then I looked up the first pope that ever brought up the Lady of POMPEII was a Satanic priest that became a pope or that became a Catholic rather, I don't know if he ended up being a pope, and he definitely became a cardinal. So that's weird, right, it's weird. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Don't know what that even means. Because also they say that that guy like that, that that saying is supposed to be the antithesis of Satanism, and that he really did, like one hundred percent like go after Catholicism and it was a good statement, like calling out the Lady of POMPEII and whatever. But I don't know enough about it. But I do want to point out that the first person to say that was a Satanic priest who became Catholic, and so that is very odd.
Speaker 2: It is weird.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: I saw this side by side of the new Pope and Emperor Palpatine.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's almost uncanny.
Speaker 1: That was in my head right when I saw him, and like, that's the first thing I thought.
Speaker 2: Side by side, the whole nose.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, crazy and wild. They look exactly it's almost identical.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they look exactly the same. Yeah. Yeah, hopefully hopefully we can, you know, hopefully we can. You know, watch out for that bullshit, watch out for the fingers. We'll see what comes, we'll see what goes. But you know, another sixty agenda. You know, we talked about what they want here. Hopefully enjoyed this, Like I said, man like comment follow share all that good shit. Please get us out there and get the word out. See you Next time
Speaker 7: The count count as super cont