Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna have to check something here because and now all of a sudden, it's telling me I have a crappy connection. Okay, So hello, look at the screen if you are watching this, and read what it says there. We lost a national treasure on Wednesday. I've been telling you about his book for almost an entire year. I think I finished it last February or March, and then I shared with you the documentary that goes along with the book and expressed how important it was for you to read the book as well, and that book would be hell Storm. And Thomas Goodrich passed away was let's put it, let's make it, let's make it correct. Was killed by medical intervention MDS, thinking then that they know what they're doing, and I don't. I really don't know what happened that caused his first stroke about a year or so ago, but I can tell you from what I heard the description of yesterday. Yeah, I you know, having studied this for a while and understanding just how absolute bullshit everything that they do is and how they end up killing you with their own procedures and then calling it the virus. That's what happened. That's what happened. I'm sure he has been a week in state, probably the first time around, because the same things. If you went the doctor for these issues, they don't make you better. They finished the job. So that's what happened, unfortunately, So moment of silence for mister Goodrich family. I'm currently reading as of yesterday, summer nineteen forty five. It's a follow up to Helstorm that he wrote, and I'd like to read some of that today, and I'd also like to get some more of this intro done here. But let me just remind you that we do have well, let's put this way, there's a very now obviously, there's a finite amount of the book plates, the signed book plates that go along with the book Helstorm, And what better time than now to, you know, grab not only the copy and read it, but also give it to other people, you know, And that's what I'm actually just what I'm going to do this year. My dad, my stepfather, and my brother. I'm buying them all a copy of Healstorm with the with the book plate and sending it to them. And if I find out that to me, it seems outdated to even have one of these anymore, but if if they still have a what do you call it, if they still have a Blu ray player, then I'm going to get them Guropa as well. Like it's interesting because when you when you build your own computer, you realize none of these mid towers are made so that you have a tray you know, at a trade that can come out for an actual DVD. So when you make your when you build your own, you have to actually have an external same thing with like an SD card reader, Like none of the none of the mid towers are built with one of those in there that I've seen, So you have to like get in an external little USB poored to your your SD card in order to read it, like even internally, like there's no there's no spot, like there's a place to mount us uh sata, you know, if you want to put another SSD or mechanical hard drive inside your inside bottom plate of of this particular midtower. But there's not like any place to put a DVD tray that could you know, slide into out CD rom. It is kind of an old way of saying that. But so here we go. Hellstorm is right on the screen. It should be any we don't take look, yes it is.
Speaker 1: Why am I not?
Speaker 2: Though? That's interesting? It never starts on that. You usually have to fix it. Hm mm hmm. All right, So here we go, and what I have. I have a cart here right now. Like I said, I'm just waiting to find out if they have a Blu ray. But I'm grabbing three of this one right here because that has the book plate, and this book plate is what I'm referring to. So it says. Since this book was first published in twenty ten, dreadful has become the word most used to describe it. I have come to accept the verdict World War two was our most hate filled, dreadful war. The research and writing of the book changed my life forever, just as I assume the reading of the same will change how others view for all times the world about them. All right, And like I said, I'm getting the book. This is a complimentary to the book. But you get the book, all right, and you find that how I'll tell you because I'm actually using my own code. I'm using my own code on it's gotta take this off for a second. If you look on the screen now, you'll see the direct link. And I'm also gonna pull it up here too. Hmm, that's that's not normal. There's something else going on this computer today. Okay, so we're looking at the very video that we're watching, right, should be what the fuck? Yeah, you know he said, shit, fucking computers, fucking hate everything about computers. I didn't click the fucking wrong button. Here you go. Okay, so you go over here and you scroll down until you find what it says Winny Tree right now. This one says shop right, so you'd land down the full page. But I'm gonna I changed it since then to go rate the hell storm. I don't know why it didn't carry over this particular time, but you have to scroll all the way down here to hit that, or you can just god damn it, what the fuck? I was clicking the same fucking spot because it wasn't responding. Also, stupid shit. All right, here we go. So there's that right, and that's coming right off of here, so you can go right from here, and then you can use this code, like if you're getting the same one I'm getting, you're gonna get three fifty off each copy that you get. And I don't even know what that. Let me let's find out let's see how much Europe is because I don't know. Yeah, there's my cart so far. I gotta bose up my quantity of three. But I stopped in the middle of the night last night because I was like, all right, let me let me figure out how many people I need here. Let's see, let's back this up a second. That's up fire, so great, your rope up with there is so there's options there is. So the Blu ray is sixty and the DVD is fifty, So you're gonna save what five or six dollars off of that if you use the code. These Blu rays are okay. So you know, DVDs find as long as you because I think blue rays and DVDs they both play out the same thing. I think dvdavid did the same. So yeah, get that. That's probably what I'm gonna get. Probably just gonna grab that one, send it off. Oh that's funny. The ideal had something to say about him, how nice. Oh look at that. Oh boy, oh boy. I imagine what they said about it. But I'm not I'm gonna read it. It's not I'm gonna it's not not the day to even think about the pieces of ship. All right, we're back. Yeah. Like I said in the comments here, now I'm just gonna share I can find where I then be pressed that got dim button of a fucking thing off? All right, I gotta see where I wrote it. Oh yeah, right here in my rumble group telegram group. It says there's a link here where they were talking about it, and uh, Dave came on. It was about one hour and five minutes into it. One hour, five minutes and thirty seconds. You can skip over the intro, and then they started talking about Tom, author of Helstone, has died onto the memory by reading and sharing what happened in Germany and what's about to happen to us as watched this on replay, and let Paul know the comments who sent you? That's Paul English, that got used to they just for those people out there don't know Tom. Dave and Paul were like the founding members of Speak Free Radio and Speak for Your Free Radio has evolved into FTJ Media. So there you have it. This is Dave Gaherry, founder of FTJ Media and SFR alumni. Tom's book Helstone can be found here. And then I just showed the link again and the discount code, which I'm even using myself. How about that? And I think I said something else in the other one, but I'm probably not gonna find it because there's it gets everything gets buried. Probably not going to find it, yeah, I think, yeah, no, that's too much shit. Oh this is interesting though, says how many Jews died from typhus outbreak? One word? And then there's the chat ship bot right, millions, of course they did. Sure they did of typhus perhaps, but definitely not of burning. What was the chemical found inside the chambers? One word cyclone B. And then the question is is cyclon B used to reduce typhus outbreak? One word? Yes? Uh oh, all right, Then efforts made toward trying to help, even though they're starting and getting disease because of malnutrition and shots, and because there are thirty fucking people in the first place, some of them not all of them, but you know, shit spreads. I'm not messing with that. There's a couple of weird things going on. I want to shore. So the video that we tried to watch the other day that started buffering and then obnestly like shut me down it. That was what happened. It would stop. It didn't let me play it at all anymore. After that, it just would say that this is not this format isn't conducive to whatever. So it played for for five minutes before it decided that it wasn't the right format. Bullshit, some of the thing put a block on it. Bullshit. Okay, So I'm pulling it up in and what we stopped that for minutes. I'm gonna probably bring it right back to the beginning. And this is a good day to do this because we're remembering Tom. So it's a little bit more of the Hey, this is everything they told us is bullshit type of flair to it, right, So let's do this. Why letting me go on at the beginning? Why do I have to murder everything that I see? I don't understand. Okay, Now I gotta find where I said that so I can take it out there you go, Hello, Karen, a little project spirit. I'm not sure. I don't think there's a coherence to the hey, polka the idea. I have a problem. Oh okay, I'm reading what Karen says. Yeah, yeah, it's it's kind of true. But you know, as long as you're not repeating yourself with the freaking things, noticing that lately you're repeating your bringing memes. Bro seen it once, you know what I mean? All right, all right, let's go ahead and present arms. What oh you bastard? Oh my god? Okay, what if because it's a different browser. You gotta be kidding me? Wow? What as shit? Fuck? Okay, hold on, let me try this. Let's see if it pops up. Hold on, hold do yes? Okay, victory at last. Now, I just gotta make sure that I do this because I don't know if I actually selected the audio. That'd be pretty stupid if I didn't.
Speaker 3: Let's say that again, she same Yard is a douchebag, the biggest douchebag of all.
Speaker 2: Streaming. Yard is a douchebag. All right, I'm taking myself out of the screen. Let us now come over. Yeah, and let's see how long it plays this time, because it's it's stopped that four minutes last time.
Speaker 1: Ladyship, about that. I mean, I'm simpling four And I think that this is a an example other kind of lies that these people are telling. And this is something that you know clearly you can hear. They don't they don't want me to tell you but this is one of the biggest, most disgusting lies that it has ever been told. And we all into the American people have been cofted.
Speaker 2: Friend, Okay, what the fuck is with the echo? What? Ah my god? Okay, so let me try that again and maybe this time it'll work. I'm going to do this. We will go, we will go and do this, and I'm not gonna stop. We're gonna get this until it until it's done right. And this was nothing's gonna sabotage this fucking broadcast. No, it's not good. I hear I hear echo. By when I play it, they hear echo. Does anybody here? Okay, everybody respond back to me, because I'm playing it off my phone to test the audio, which is what I do. I'm hearing an I'm here an echo. I'm hearing double voice. Tell me project, I think you're I don't know if you're right. Somebody come back to me and tell me whether or not you heard that, because I heard it. I heard it on here. I heard echo like it sounds like two voices speaking at the same time, kind of like what happens when I telegram and I don't turn off the audio. So tell me if you heard that, because I can fix it. I'm pretty sure somebody get back to me. Listen, do what I say. Yeah, but that doesn't matter. If it sounds like shit, I don't care if you can hear it. Come on, man, have standards. God damn it. All right, let's try this again, starting again.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just wanted to say about.
Speaker 2: No, tell me do you hear it? And do you hear it without because there's some weird shit that goes on with this board that I'm supposed to have that on the audio. But when I have things that are actually on my toolbar, my taskbar, it doubles it. Whatever. Now this tell me elation about that all hit movie? Is that doubling? Now? Can you still hear it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. Now is when I'm asking you, now, why are you fucking kidding me.
Speaker 1: That? I mean, I'm simply floored. And I think that this is an example of the kind of lies that these people are telling you. And this is something that you know clearly you can hear. They don't, they don't want me to tell you. But this is one of the biggest, most disgusting lies that I believe has ever been told, and we have all been duped. The American people have been completely duped friends this thing about Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party. I was growing up in a situation of being saturated with this lie that he was a crazy mass murderer. I even heard that he was addicted to meth and he was strung out in the last days of the war. And when you see those pictures of the people that are starving in the death camps and the prisoner of war camps, those it turns out were just people that were starving because of the British and American bombings of their cities and the German cities, and so the and people were starving, and the whole thing I now realized was a total lie. The Holocaust was a complete lie. I used to think to all the people that were saying that the Holocaust was was didn't happen? And uh, you know, Holocaust deniers like the Iranian president Akamadina jod And I used to think that, you know, they were just complete racist idiots and and didn't subscribe any any credit to them. But I now realized that they were right and I was wrong, and I want to make that clear that in many cases I said things about at all Hiller and the Nazis all be it in ignorance, but I spoke against them, and I apologize for that because it's here now. If they if they went through all this trouble to lie about them as much, Can it really mean that it was because he was, you know, the evil person that he said, or that they that they said, or is it that he was a good person, a person who was fighting for freedom and justice for his people. And the more I look into this, the more it matches with the feeling that I always had about him. I'll say this, I was afraid to say that I like that Hitler because you get you know, you look like somebody who you know, you're somebody who likes a insane mass murderer. Now what I realized watching some of these movies now that are telling the truth. And by the way, this is what this is what's good about you two guys. I mean, until I saw the movies about nine to eleven, I didn't believe it. Until I saw the movies about Hitler, I didn't believe it. And the truth about him and and what you see is he was. He was a morally upstanding man. He he didn't even like dirty jokes or political jokes, but he liked other jokes. He had a sense of humor and and but he was if you look at him, and you you listen to him, and the and the things that he said and the things that he did, he was. He was a a strong, morally minded person. He would never have consented to starving people, no matter of who they were. And the whole thing about Auschwitz, all you gotta do is watch the David Cole movie. But there's a lot more. They had all these amenities there, There's no way that they were starving them out. The gas chambers was a complete mixing of a lie between the Russians and the Americans. And what I can't believe is that Americans, all duped by this incredible lie, have been making all these movies, move after movie after movie vilifying this guy and saying that he was responsible for these incredible genocidal in tournament camps, when none of that was true. It's the opposite. It turns out that over a million Germans died in American pow camps that were in the Pacific Islands and out of sight, you see out of sight and cameras. And then meanwhile, they the Americans hypocritically made the Germans stand around in lines watching as they watching as they put the bodies that were that died from starvation not gasing because of the bombings that they did. And then you know, said that they were guilty because they were right next door and they did nothing. And this crime that has been perpetrated against the German people is absolutely beyond par What needs to happen now is we need to make reparations to them. The American government is guilty of war crimes against the German people, and they need to make reparations. They need to pay for the war crimes of America against Germany. And Britain needs to pay for their war crimes against Germany, and Russia needs to pay for their war crimes.
Speaker 2: We'll hold up there a second, because this German government isn't the one who should be receiving shit. What what they have installed there now is just what more of them, It's just more of them, It's conquered territory. Something about much, much greater needs to happen. Besides this reparation paid, fucking you know, Jew money to make it fucking better. Fuck that, that's not the proper way to do this. I mean, it's it's a it's a hit to the blah blah blah. They just print more, buddy, it's not a hit to anything. And if and if they and if they feel insulted, they'll just come back and blob them again them the hell you know again, just what they do. I guarantee you the reason why they were so severe on them had a lot to do with why, oh, I don't know, making a rothschild scrub fucking toilets and wash and wash floors. Right then the ransom was paid and he was he was sent safely back the person who caused the most harm, or the and the family that causes the most harm throughout the entire world. They gave him back honorably. I don't know if I would have done that. I think if I found a rothschild that would do something quite different to them. But that's just me or not Benheim or any of the other banking scumbags. A shift, But anyhow, yeah, no, you don't. You're just giving it back to more Jews right now at this point, or people controlled by them. You can't just goh, here, you can't give it to the government. You have to walk around to each and every German and do it. Because you can't give it to the to the the controlling parties and groups and politicians out there to do something with. It's not going to go to the people. And I don't I don't understand. Like so reading Sumber of forty five, it only emphasizes and reemphasizes the point that propaganda, war propaganda, propaganda in general, religious propaganda to propaganda, that religion is a fucking thing. Name name, your name, your name, your propaganda. It's all a spell. And unfortunately there's soft minded, cowardly fags out there in uniforms who I don't know why people keep saying that, you know, American soldiers would never do this, or that they get off on harming people. You give them a world, you give them a pearl harbor, and you tell them it's you know, Jabs are less than human and and tell them, you know, the nips if you will, as they call them, they will commit war trostity after ward, trusty. And they didn't take any prisoners. They murdered all of them. That was America. That's a fact. They did the same thing to Germany people. They would surrender and they would be murdered, hands in the air, bullets in the head. That's what happened. Nice young. We almost were a German speaking nation. We were very close to becoming one. That's how many of our that's how much ancestry of ours is here. And American pieces as ship would yellow ahead and murder their own, their own, their own kind like that, their own, their own ancestors there. I mean, you know, you have the heritage there, the culture because of propaganda, because of bullshit, and this stuff stems now. This is this is what is so funny about this. They people say, you know the Jews don't fight, well, yeah they do. They do their second round, their second line. After everything's been cleared out and everybody, everybody's been you know, captured, then those pieces of shit come in rape and murder. Just like when you look at the Russian reds going through Germany, how many of those do you think were Russian Russians doing all those things. They had a Russian line and those people they time and again, when you're reading Healthstorm, you'll find out that those people weren't nearly as severe, and they were kind of polite, and then came around the next line, who are the Mongols or the whole Jewish battalions and it would be rape, murder, rape murder everywhere the Bolsheviks. And this again, I'm telling you, this goes all the way back to the stupid story that they concocted and inverted based on the reality of Samiria and how they've been hunting and hating Arian slash Germanic people slash goth descent slash Norwegian, Scandinavian, you name it, that's who they hate because we stopped their little murder party and they were killing in sacrificing and groves then, and they're killing in sacrificing and groves now, how is it that they're not the same people? And I don't call the I don't even think jew is the right word anymore, because that's another fucking cover. That's something that they concocted out of bullshit. Yeah that's what they that's sure, let's call them that. But they weren't. They weren't a race quote unquote back then either in Edenite Land. They were just a priestcraft, a bunch of sorcerers and scumbags who didn't do anything themselves, but would rob the people, steal their produce, you know, stealing, stealing their their farm to goods, steal money as you know, as far as you know, payment or taxation from them, and murder their children ritualistically. And if you didn't, if you didn't accept those terms, they'd kill you and then take your kids. Anyway, this is what was going on before the Arians came into town and said this is this disgusting and needs to be stopped. And that was that was the quote unquote golden age that you hear about, was them these pieces of shit in power, not building anything, not doing anything, be an anti progress and abusing everyone that they held sway over. That was their golden age, golden age for them not having their work, having a free because they were the ones on top. It doesn't mean that everybody, the majority of people weren't like that. They didn't find it to a golden age until after the Arian slash Goths came down and took care of business, liberated them. It's a history that repeats itself because what did this man do for his people and what did they do afterward? Try to exterminate them again because now they have the might. And again you look back, you look at what they were doing to Germany and Japan. What happened first? What came first Israel or America becoming Israel. We were Israel before is Zeel Israel was ever Israel. And some can argue that has started in the eighteen sixties really really really took route by nineteen thirteen, I would say, solidified by thirty three, and full blown as of now. Oh many many years, many decades, but you know, still very difficult for people to see, even when the most recent president brings in a cabinet full of a bunch of fucking Scionist dual citizens. Yeah, no, no, we're not. We're not an occupied territory. Of course not wake the hell up, because they don't want just like just like with Russia, they're not they're not trying to preserve us. These are these are Bolsheviks and waiting. And if you think that we're gonna be okay, you're out of your goddamn mind.
Speaker 4: Finds against Germany, and in particular, we need to the movie industry needs to uh acknowledge that we made false movies movie after movie after movie that had Adolf Hitler as this evil, bad guy, and in fact he was an upstanding righteous man.
Speaker 1: I Richard Bruce had decided that he not perfect. No one is, and no man is good, don't get me wrong, And I haven't forsaken the authorized King James Bible is God's inerrant word. But the fact the matter is, the.
Speaker 2: More okay, I will for you, I condemned the fucking KJV and all the bullshit that comes out of jew mouths there.
Speaker 1: I look at this, and the more I listen to some of the real stuff about Adolf Hitler's that people have thankfully posted on the web, and that I didn't know until just now. I'm forty six. I'm just finding out about this now that the more I see, the more I believe that he was not only not only an upstanding righteous man, but a compassionate man, passing the first national laws of any nation of anti animal cruelty laws. Okay, he loves animals, he was, He loved the people and he and not only that, but he was a brilliant leader, turning their economy around, doing all kinds of things, caring for the people. Unlike are cold hearted, cool, murderous American government which in that one movie clip you see a guy holding up a sign saying forty million Americans in poverty. Well, it's true. It's probably more than that now. And the whole unemployment number figures are a complete lie, and the depths of poverty are a complete lie. Yes, of white people, plenty of white people, and all but all races. And I just think that we've got to announce this. This has got to go public. It's got everybody, it's got to, you know, stand up for this. It doesn't mean that you're for you know, that you're a fascist, or you're joining the Nazi Party or anything like that, but we need to we need to set the record straight. If if we Americans are going to be seen, at least the part of us that was that realized the truth and stood up for the truth are going to be seen as having any backbone, we need to acknowledge that we were we were lied to, we were duped, and then we repeated the lie in movies and in in uh, in everything that we did. We kept talking about how this man Adolf Hitler, who you know, came to lead the German people and did a jolly good job of it, and we don't know what good he could have done if he had had longer than twelve years. But I think that we have to stand up and start telling the truth. We had to tell people what's going on. We have to inform the world that we America, at least, I'm talking to Americans. We need to set the record straight. Stop with the stories about the gas chambers and the Holocaust and the six million Jews. We need to find out what the real exact truth is because none of that happened. The Holocaust, the the final solution, that's a complete and total lie. Okay, And and and you know, I just want to say, on a personal note to the German people.
Speaker 2: I want to I'm get a little tired of seeing the world fucking democracy on the screen. I'm just saying that right now that this is not its switched gears already. You know, we were looking at footage. Nowison are looking at this bullshit because they don't they still don't fucking get it.
Speaker 1: Personally, as my name is Richard Bruce, and I want to apologize to you because I said things in ignorance. But I said things. I spoke things against Adolf Fielder thinking that he was a madman, you know, and I and he was the classic He has been the quintessential person that you that you speak about when you speak about madness and and the what can go wrong when the wrong kind of person comes into power. That's all I ever grew up with. Now, my dad served in Germany, and he told me that he liked the German people, and I could tell he never he never said anything bad about Hitler, and he didn't want to tell me. I knew he didn't want to tell me that. I think he liked him too. Secretly, you know something about him that he liked. Couldn't say it because you know, you say anything like that in this society and you look like a complete evil nutcase. Which is exactly the point and the biggest thing that we need to learn about. This is yet another nine to eleven, except this is way, this is even way bigger than nine to eleven. Grand scale lie that we need to stop. We need to we need to make people aware of these grand scale lies, the grand scale lie about cancer, the grand scale lie about nine to eleven, the grand scale lie about Adolf Hitler, and is probably a bunch of other stuff that we are just touching. The surface on. But I think the reason that the British and the Americans rose up against him the way they did and maintain the live they did, was because they couldn't have the real truth about who and what he was and what he was doing coming out, Otherwise it would reveal their evil, debt based system that they enslaved the world with with poverty and misery and corruption and everything else. And they couldn't they couldn't have his message getting out, so they had to vilify him so bad that no one would dare fully investigate what he really said and what he really stood for and what he really did without being ostracized from their job, or their social standing or everything else. And I've learned firsthand that they can when when you when when the evil forces decide to smear you, they can do a good job. I stay. My folks bought a condominium for me over here in Kenoda Park in a suburb of Los Angeles where I live, and there was a complete situation of corruption there so bad that people were coming to me after I was there and telling me about it. And finally a Chinese guy came to me and told him to fill me in on everything, and then I joined forces with him, and it took us about half a year, but we overturned that entire thing. We got that board fired and fired the people that were there, were people taking kickbacks, and then if anybody spoke out, there was death threats against him. And I uprooted that whole thing, got rid of them, fired that whole company, and we hired new people and everything else. But in the processes I was doing that. Right when we achieved success and we had a big party over my place, the entire condominium complex came over to my apartment and we all had this huge party. Everybody was so happy to finally get rid of these these evil oppressors that were oppressing us. And right after that happened was when a bunch of people got together and made up a big bunch of lies about me. Then told the people that I was working with on the board, and then they made stood before the board and told stood up in front of all the people and told these huge lies about me. And then I found out that they spread all these lies about me, unbelievable lies, and this the the stink of those lives.
Speaker 2: I hope he gets to the point soon because I don't care about his personal story.
Speaker 1: It was so bad. The the the vilification was so bad that even people who finally realized that there was something wrong with with their lies, they just couldn't associate with me anymore. Well that's what That's what happened to Hitler. The the stench of these lies was so bad that they threw at his name that now nobody even talking about Hitler in in any in any of the Western world, and in the in the America are probably Britain. I don't know what the situation is there, but I can tell you, at least here in America you talk about being supportive or something like that. I mean, even if I were now come out like now, people are gonna think that I'm a I'm a I'm an anti jew person and anti Semi and and uh uh Nazi fascism, you know, extremist of some kind, extremist racist of some kind. And I know Hiler wasn't perfect perfect. For instance, I don't support that he was like so into the whole racial purity thing. And then I heard I heard some other rumors and that made been through. But I think I said, we gotta do an investigation and find out and we even lied to about this whole thing, the whole the whole Auschwitz thing. There was nothing. There was no gassing at Alschwitz. That's what I can't believe. I mean, we've been talking about this Auschwitz thing for so long and nobody was gas there. Nobody. In fact, there was nobody gassed at any of the pow camps, no one. I'm sure there were. There were some killings and uh, you know.
Speaker 2: Terrible, Yeah, they killed bullshmicks. But I think we're done with this video. I'll get little irritated by its kind of lost its balls halfway through. It ran on a steam. It's stopped the bullshit, everybody, Please, so many fucking conspiracy in order to you know you in the cube, shut the fuck up, stop it, stop it. Speculation is so goddamn retarded. I'm just letting you know how you sound to the rest of the world, and we need to do that shit. You sound like a fucking retard and nobody will listen to you dead what happened?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna have to grab this from I'm not gonna read it for my phone because that'd be uh horrible. Actually, so let me do this real quick. To stand by, Uh, this is so stupid that work sold on you hear nothing. Then also when you hear a loud smack of a that's a key like, uh, you failed, it didn't work. Come on, Wayne, first look still widing m stiddy? Okay, Okay, So I'm gonna I'm gonna say this, and I'm pretty sure that's gonna ruffle some feathers because people love to listen to their you know, they like if if you tell them something that they don't want to hear, and if you tell them something that they've already decided it was too good of a rumor to to ever to you know, let go of because man, that sounds juicy, and you know, to hell with reality, to hell with truth. We just want we want our bullshit because that's what we like. We like the drama, right, that's unfortunately what ninety nine point ninety nine percent of the people are and especially if they've heard it and they want to hear it again so they can get reinforced with their so they can feel like they they they've got a piece of something, and then they can rub in other people's faces that don't agree. And yeah, that doesn't help anybody that doesn't help anybody at all. That just makes the same thing time times worse. So let's not do that anymore. But the whole Eenoch story. You know, I don't want to look at myself when I'm talking, So I'm just gonna move this up here so I know, not to where I can't stand looking someone to talk. Fuck is annoying. I'm gonna pull this screen up here. Give me what is everything so out of whack on this computer? Wow? Yeah? Well I do have the new one sitting right here, and it's installed with the operating system oparty system is Windows. Unfortunately, Windows is the only thing I can really go with if I want to vence yourself. And oh, by the way, it's crashing constantly and there's corrupt files after a brand new, fresh reload. I mean, so something's up. Something's up, and nothing is ever just simple with the computers because they're demons or whatever. They are assholes, I guess would be another word to say they are assholes. Would you just move when I tell you to move? All right? Okay, So I have a couple of things up here. I have the British EDA and I have Thomas Goodrich's book summer of nineteen forty five or summer nineteen forty five Germany, Japan and the Harvest of Hate And this is continue on where hell Storm left off and just more into the story. And I read up to page thirty six yesterday and I was like, Man, every every pretty much every page of this so far, I want to I want to share. So I'm scrolling right now to try to get to the beginning of it because there's there's maps and stuff like that, and yeah, all right, and then from the from the British, EDA like there, why why am I? Why am I putting these two together? Because there's a connection. There's a there's a connection. There's a connection because it's the same people with different titles and different disguises, doing the same thing throughout history to the same group of people. Us majority of us are gonna if we're if we're and I you know, this is another word that's gonna probably upset another thing that's going to probably upset people. But you cross references with the or a Linda, and you find out that the corruption of the priestcraft, this human sacrifice and these what do you if you really must call it semitic attributes most certainly did of infect a lot of the people who you know, had positions to influence or power and slowly eroded and destroyed a lot of are people's civilizations that they built, and they were seduced by this priestcraft, probably because magic has a real dark Magic has probably a real freaking you know, power to it that should be recognized as such and avoided still of course, but at least recognize that there's there must be something there. If they're still doing it after six seven thousand years, there's something to it. Whether it's magic or there got some sort of tech that they're hiding. Who knows. But I mean, even even the the Maha Barata talks about you know, mass heart attacks of an invading army, you know, mass heart attacks. How they do that with some kind of you know e m R device like a like a like a heart personal thing. Or did they do it with magic? You know, it's tech. Tech is magic if you if you don't understand it, right, So there's that maybe the I mean, there's so many things that you can look at here and see it's the giants and this this is you know, it's the big lie. The giants thing, and well, oh, Enoch was taken out of there, blah blah blah blah. So therefore anything that these people have written is bullshit or so convoluted and and disguised that even when you're looking at the truth it's there, it's almost useless because it tells you something completely different than what you're supposed to see. And that's on purpose, obviously. So giants, you know, it's funny. It's funny because they were calling in the Eda and the others, the calling of these other people dwarfs. They weren't dwarves. They didn't have twenty years, they didn't have all this other shit. They were just shorter than the Goths, the Arians.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I don't think there was ever giants like that, at least not in the times that if everybody has any memory of that, has any written knowledge of. I don't think Enoch actually was the name of Cain's son. Nope, hey, listen, read the fucking Eda, okay before you get all over, I'm me with it. And there was a place called Inuk or Uric or whatever, and that was, you know, a compositive of the name of Enoch. So this whole idea that there were giants of those days been of old men of renown, and think about that they were respected, So who would hate them, and who would tell you that they were evil and all this other stuff and give them their attributes and project their own scents upon them? Fucking what we call juice. Now they were just probably arians. And you know it's called it's called metaphor, and it's called exaggeration, and it's called embellishment when you say that we were like grassopvers to them, and it wasn't we, it was they were like grassopvers to our ancestors. I'm going out on limb here, am I am I?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Is this just more logical than the other bullshit that you you know, the fantasy land bullshit Until anybody can prove me otherwise, I'm just gonna go with things that make sense. Horses before zebras everybody. So once again, just like they did with Germany, and demand that we were just looking at making us hate our own heritage, making us hate our own ancestors. It's part of the game. It's part of the game to get us to kill for them and kill off our own in a suicidal fashion. This is what parasites do. They caused the host to be to make self destructive decisions. Okay, and when you start reading, and man, we really should I don't even know where to begin if I should start reading this one or should start reading from summer forty five, because you're gonna see just how wickedly evil American soldiers already were based on. One can go as far as saying, well, it was propaganda, but no, how many people in the American army were actually of that descent because once once monkey see monkey do right, A lot of the a lot of the leadership was most certainly at least crypto. I mean, look at Eisenhower, sweetish jew. Everybody's like, oh no, no, no, no no. He was also thirty third degree for thirty second at the time, thirty third afterwards Mason. Okay, and for people to say anything about, oh, honorary, he was an honorary. No, no, no, no, don't don't. Let's let's not sugarcoat mister what's his name?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Manly p. Hall honorary is every thirty third degree freemason. Every thirty third degree from freemason isn't honorary because it has to be elected. It's not something that you gain or earn. You either are accepted as or you're not. You don't get to say, okay, well I have all the I I've collected all the UPC symbols. Now I want my prize from the from the cereal box. No, that doesn't how It's not how it works. You have to be brought in. So every thirty third degree freemason is an honorary. So using that word does not throw you off of like, oh see, he was just a guy who was really curious. No, that's not how that works. All these people are scum and they're all just digustingly misleading people. Oh they might tell you a bunch of stuff that makes them more confusing, and you think it's truth, but they don't give you any don't. They don't tie it up in a bow and actually make sense of any of it. All right, So this book is about crime. I'm reading from Summer nineteen forty five by Thomas Goodrich in honor of him. And like I said, you know what, let's just do this so that way you can see it and make sure that I am not just the only douchebag on the screen here. I want more juice bags on the screen.
Speaker 4: Not just me.
Speaker 2: Let's see where's that ass song? Let's just go with the entire screen. I talk like I don't really talk sometimes to emphasize how much I hate that people talk like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's kind of like it's really it's a long and multi layered thing I do. Let me just put this up on the screen. See that, do you? All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Now? I wish i'd had the other part out of there though, it is motherfucker. Oh they took it out. Yeah, of course they would have, right, all right, So go to go to my link or just remember b A A L okay, b A A L for the ten percent off, because you want it. If you're gonna get, you gonna want to discount obviously, right helps helps offset the shipping or the taxes or whatever the hell is, unless the taxes already included. I don't know. I haven't. I haven't gone for all way way through checkout yet. I will be today though, once I check my accounts make sure I can. So there you have it, all right, let's get going. So I'm gonna this is great because this one west, I'm gonna be able to knock out my dad, my stepfather, and my brother's gifts. Yeah, it's pretty cool. And I already got my daughter a KIV, which the there's a reason because there's there's gonna be a computer attached to it. Not so that she can avoid the family or anything like that. That's not that's going to go down. Hopefully this when I'm on right now, it goes to her if I can finally get the other one to work, and then we'll switch out and I'll have to convert everything that I need. I started putting foios on there and everything, and then then you know, apparently now when you buy oh, this is this is the gay shit right here. Let me just say this real quick and let people know so fore warning. If someone tells you, Josh, you out there. If someone tells you that they know a trick to make uh you know, the plant is something that makes it so that you don't have to pay for Windows it doesn't work anymore. Oops. Yeah, no, they they they've they've gotten ahead of that. And unless maybe you installed Windows ten and then do the trick and then install the update. Perhaps maybe I don't know, but usually through the whole process of doing the thing, it brings you to Windows eleven. Anyway, because how do you install Windows ten without having it through the process that requires you to go online to update? How do you not get to Windows eleven at that point anyway? Doesn't make sense. Maybe it's possible. Maybe there's a way, Maybe they didn't. Maybe back into Windows ten days you could find a copy and it didn't make you you could skip over the whole update until later. Thing. I don't know, but uh yeah, eventually you're just going to get right, you know, kind of routed right back to the same thing. And I have corrupted files. I try to fix them. I found some magical code thing that I did, and I was surprised that I was actually able to, you know, comprehend what I was doing. And I was pretty excited about that. And then I tried to do the trick and I already picked Windows eleven Pro, which means it's going to be more expensive. And now I'm stuck. So there's a timeout, there's a there's a there's an actual time out on the screen, like if I don't touch anything and I'm just talking on here. If I use this to broadcast, also, you'll just go black on me. You'll you'll probably still see me because of the camera. But my screen will go black if I don't start dicking around my mouth every once in a while until until I pay for it. Isn't that nice? Because I'm not allowed to set that display not to turn off until after. You can't customize the display or personalize the thing until after you paid for it. Just in time for Christmas everything. It's like, it's funny how things line up to me, Like it's like, all right, well we already haven't bent over, so bringing the baton, you know? All right? Nope? Online? Sorry did I I didn't bring water. This book is about crime and evil things men do, evil things. Evil men do. Sorry. This book is about words and hate and the powerful price of propaganda. This book is about the savage no quarter war means no safety zone, no no, no, no rule, basically no mercy war waged against Japan during the summer of nineteen forty five, and it is as about equality, sorry equally savage no quarter peace waged against Germany during that same summer nineteen forty five. There is no attempt herein to recite the numerous atrocities attributed to the German and Japanese by the victorious powers Certainly some of those crimes were true. Equally certain many of these crimes were not. Such is winning and losing such as war. To most modern readers, the unique guilt attributed to the Axis Powers and starting the World War Two, as well as there are supposed to barbaric behavior. Listen to this. Every time they talk about Germanic goth or whatever, they're the barbarians and and the Jews or whoever else is complaining or bitching at the time. Is the civilized ones bullshit, their little fucking weasels and their child killing pieces of shit to the same fucking scumbags who like to you know, blend in and mix in with the with the populace ever since the time of Sumeria. They like to hide themselves among the people. They like to emulate as if they're the victim all the time, and they like to abuse, abuse, abuse while they're doing it. Stop believing and buying into the bullshit. And this is by reading this in conjunction with reading the British edits kind of important because I can show you, okay, you literally want to go back to your issue, you pieces of shit. Okay, you were murdering children back then. We didn't like it. Then now you want to kill us because we stopped you from doing that five thousand years ago or so. And it constant battles ever since then, and the constant uh, I don't know, corrupting of our people and turning us into more like you, to the point where, now you know, world War One and World War two you had us fighting to get to maintain and you know, get your absolute power of the world utilizing American soldiers to do that. Uh huh okay, good times. And we still don't get it because we're still cheering on faggots with orange hair and orange skin who are loading our country up with more of the same. Not because he's even anything besides a mouthpiece. Remember this goes way deeper than that. We are already occupied territory. If they wanted to at any point in time, if they had any fear about anything that I or anyone else said, there'd be breaks that didn't work, there'd be poison that you wouldn't know was in something that you ingested, or there'd be a bullet finding its way to you. It's only when they decide that they they've had you know, if you, if you, if you, if you show up on the radar, or if it's even of any of any at all and at any time whatsoever, a threat to their power, which it takes awful lot to to get to get to there. That's the only that's the only benefit of this is that when they're so powerful, threats aren't really threats anymore. It's only when it's only when they're in there, uh, they're they're growing pains, that they become a little bit more brutal, right, because after that it's like, what are you gonna do? Where are you gonna go? Justice system is theirs, the country is theirs, The monetary system is there. What are you gonna do about that? The religions that people follow that they can manipulate with are theirs. It's all the same moon Wolf Saturn cult. To most modern readers, the unique guilt attributed to the access power starting World War Two, as well as a supposed barbaric behavior in prosecuting it, are too well known to repeat. For those who wish to learn more of the victor's version of the war, a simple trip to the bookstore or library, or viewing of virtually any feature length movie or documentary film will offer up to offer up the Allied account of the war. This book is instead devoted to the inhuman treatment and savage atrocity's directed at the losers of the war by the winners, both during and after the war. This book is about the evil things evil men do, he repeats himself, because of points in Evan's emphasis here, because it's evil men who do evil things. It's not a human condition, because that's them projecting their own bullshit on us. Right, and then we're we take in the guilt. The people who have good hearts think, oh my god, you know we are sinners, And goes right back to the god damn book, the freaking chain to the ankle to the ball, right, the shackle to the ankle to the chain to the ball, if you really want to put it, that bothered me, okay, just as my previous book on not mine I'm reading from mister Goodrich, just as my previous book on Allied war crimes during and after World War Two in Europe, house Stormed The Death of the Nazi of Nazi Germany nineteen forty four to nineteen forty seven illustrated how deadly propaganda can be, especially when intended when the intended target audience for such propaganda are eighteen year olds with weapons in their hands. So, too, does this book attempt to illustrate how vicious words fired by experts are far more deadly. Yeah, experts, remember, But what do we talk about with Dwayne? They had to first put that into our minds, right, the Rise of the Expert. Put a guy on the stand. Fuck due process, fuck everything else, screw screw uh you know, the actual law or the constitution and going to no, well, you're we're gonna use precedents now, and we're gonna put people in the little little suits and white jackets, and they're gonna tell us exactly what we need to do to follow in order to convict or or or to free right. And then let's put them on TV until they'll let them tell us about health and and in the system. That's basically a death camp. No, it's it is a death camp. That's what That's what allopathy is. It's a death camp. And and the people who run those death camps, some of them are completely most of them probably completely oblivious, even though when they see that happening, they blame it on a fucking virus. When they're killing you with their with their treatments. Oh, it's the virus that's doing it must be, and that's the reason why we don't have a tom Goodritch anymore too, or my grandmother or my no, my grandmother wasn't the virus related. But they didn't do what they should have done, and they she should still be here. That's why I don't have a little brother named Christian who died at two months in two weeks because why because the doctors, because the killers. So I don't have an ant gena anymore because why because it took them two and a half years to murder her with chemotherapy when they decided that, you know, let's cash in on this bitch to my Yeah, yeah, that's how they felt. That's that's the that's the way the people on the top felt. We took out a golf letter, we told her she had mono for a year. We've done everything, and she keeps coming back. Let's get it. Let's let's just take this and bring it to the next level. She has oh what she just had her third child and her first daughter. Yeah, I don't care. Let's kill her. You know, after pregnancy, you're a little bit nutrient depleted. Right, What an interesting time to be diagnosed for acute leukemia and have that be a real thing. The things you don't know at twelve that you wish you did or was it eleven? I don't know, kind of a traumatic tunnel of spiral and abyss staircase in my mind about that time in my life. So I don't really know where we at. So too does the book attempt to illustrate how vicious words fired by excerpts are far more deadly than bombs and bullets. For unlike bombs and bullets, which kill only once, words kill again and again and again. Simply, Japanese and German propaganda never came close to matching I like propaganda and pure hate. Japanese and German propaganda never had the dripping venom and murderous malice that American and British propaganda had then and for the most part still has now. Who owns the propaganda machines? Wave right? I thought I was gonna say jew right, I did the porky pig on you, didn't I, and then say some other words. That's a lot easier for him to say, all right, While the victors to this day villify and condemn the Germans and Japanese for their treatment of American POW's. Never mentioned, Never mentioned is that at least the Germans and Japanese took prisoners. A few, very few German and Japanese soldiers ever survived actual combat to reach an American pow camp, while the victors to this day as saale again and then again and again and again, again and again and again and again and again and again and again. Let's be let's be realistic here, Germans for crimes against Jews, or attack the Japanese for crimes against the Chinese. Seldom does one hear about the crimes against Germans, or the crimes against the Japanese, of the deliberate fire bombing of millions of Germans and Japanese women and children, of the wholesale rape of countless women and children, of the utter and abject subservience that both nations even today still find themselves locked in. Yeah, conquered territory is what I'm saying. You don't go give up Perusians to them. Yeah, it's like a jewhanning in Jew more money. Great, good job, wait to fix the problem. Fuck ask stupid aesque fucking comment Finally, it is the most fervent hope of the author that, after finishing Hellstorm and This its Companion Studies Summer nineteen forty five, that the reader will not simply set the volumes down and return to a life in different that to a life of indifference and apathy. It is the author's greatest wish that each reader will instead work with others to ensure that never again, not in our name, not in our time, not in our wruld, and definitely not by our hands. This participation in evils what allows evil to flourish. Will we ever allow such evil propaganda such as was used in World War Two to ever repeat itself? That no matter who it may next be directed at, be it Germans, Japanese, Iranians interesting, the Iranians, North Koreans, or Israelis, well, the Israelis are the I don't know, I don't know. There's not a whole lot of you know, there might be what are we talking about here? You know a handful of people that might not be total pieces of shit there, this's come on. We will not ever again allow such vicious, sadistic, and evil words to be used to either create a war or create a peace. I think that is really something was thrown in there for balance, you know, so it kind of deflects a little bit of the ideal of his back. I don't know, as the past has proved such reckless murderous words, reckless murderous harvests of innocent and guilty alike. Unless we all work to throttle evil, to throttle evil men and their evil words and evil deeds, then soon, very soon, that evil will almost certainly be directed at us and those we love. Yeah, And that's the whole point of why this is so uh relevant at this moment, because the same things that we're brewing in Russia, we were already conquered. We didn't need a Russian revolution, right, We've already been conquered. It was a soft takeover. There's a financial soft takeover. And then we just saw the the election thing and saw what's being stacked in the positions of power, and who's already already holding chairs in power, and who there's just so much, right, it's only a matter of time before there's another purium or another widespread sweeping. Uh well, let's just put it this way. They want a teapopulation event. They're gonna get it one way or the other even if they have to. And here's the thing, it's always through deception, right, They can never be direct about it. So even if they use American planes to bomb the shit of us, they'll be telling us it's the whole time that it's Russia or Iran who doesn't have planes like that, or whomever else they say it is, or you know, long range missiles, blah blah blah bullshit. They're on their own island shooting at themselves and calling it that because they want to get rid of a bunch of us, right, and they don't give a shit. There are little people will be forewarned, and they're a little bunkers or wherever the hell else on the outside edges of the of the epicenters of these bombings, it will be fine. And if not, they don't care anyway, They don't care about you know what, what was that? What was that thing that I read? Hold on? Hold on, let me read this to you. I don't know if I read this to you or not. Probably didn't, but this is something I need to read to you. If I can figure out what button to press on the phone, Just juts, all right, well, I got some good rich in here from yesterday. That's not the one I wanted, though. I'm looking for something that's it's probably it's pretty important. It's just I just gotta find it. It's basically telling you that it's it's been They they're they're praising Hitler for getting rid of the non Talmudic Jews. That's what they claim, with all the Jews that died in the Lawyer, and that he did a service for the Jews by killing again based on a light. I don't know if did I already go over that now it feels like it's familiar, like I had. But they're like, oh, yeah, first of all, they talk about the live of you know, we're doing that, and they're like he was getting rid of and expunging the Jews that did not follow the Rabbis. I'm like, Jesus fucking Christ, dude, are you serious? And yeah, I don't. I don't see it here at the moment, but I know that's that is. That is something that I read and I did snapshot of so hopefully, and that came out of a book by Thomas something or Michael whatever the hell is. I don't like his book I don't like his I don't like his views. But saving once in a while, when he's not trying to spin things, it sounds like there's some actual, you know, rabbinical quotes in there that he can't screw up because they're quotes, and that's coming from the Talmud or whatnot so or from whatever, you know. Commentary on the Talmud was said by rabbis after the fact, obviously, because obviously the Talmud wasn't written after World War two, is many, many thousands of years before. Okay, all right, so let's go over a thousand years? Oh where were at? Finally as much religiant hope. The author is finishing hell storm, and we talked about that, not simply set down and indifferent sappe. It is the author's greatest quish that each reader I read all this, No I didn't each reader? Well, instead, work with others to ensure never Oh yeah, I did say all this, but but it's really easy the idea. Yeah, yeah, as past has proved such reckless murderous words reap reckless murders, harvest of innocent and guilty alike. Unless we work to throttle evil man, we already said all this, didn't I all right? So Thomas gooodris, that's serious to Florida. Prologue on Germany must perish. Hold on, I need Why am I not just right to it? Bro right to it? Enough of this? Yeah, get rid of that, get rid of it. There you go one hour and for sixteen second. Oh yeah, it feels like it's spent two hours. Alreaday, what the fuck? What am I doing here? Why am I here? Why am I here? Let's go ahead and do something because I have to get up. I'm starting to have an issue here. Yeah, that sounds like it works. We'll go with this for a moment. I just have to grab something and shake it. That's what. Yeah, I'm very back. Do something.
Speaker 1: Have to go?
Speaker 2: Get out of the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That was the wrong button there, douchebag. Why did I press that? Fuck? Fuck my damn it get confused by the buttons. Let's see that. Okay, to give give you your second hope, it's I'm doing a stupid wheling siren shit in the beginning.
Speaker 5: Folks, Tonight, I'm going to embark on a course from which there is no return. It is important that you learn the information that I'm going to begin to impart to you tonight, and yes it is a part but the Mind Can Series. It's also a part of the history of the Illuminati in this nation, and it will explain an awful lot of things to you that have never been explainable before. It's going to explain to you the link between the lodges of the Illuminati, the intelligence community, and the underworld. It is extremely dangerous what I'm embarking upon, simply because so many people who have attempted to reveal this history previously have been killed in the process of doing it. I have no fear, and I will finish what I start, or someone will, because it needs to be done. Tonight, I begin to narrate to you a special report of the Executive Intelligence Review entitled The Ugly Truth about the ad L. Now, I want you to understand something. I am not talking about Jews. I am talking about a branch of the Illuminati, the control structure that is bringing one world government into fruition, destroying the sovereignty of nations, and many many other things. As you will see, ladies and gentlemen, the ADL does not represent the Jewish people, but instead is using them and is manipulating them so that they, innocently, as many of you have done throughout your life, innocently, are helping to bring about the destruction of the sovereignty of individual nations, the destruction of individual creator endowed constitutionally guaranteed rights, and the formation of a one world, totalitarian socialist government. I want it clearly understood that the Hour of the Time has stated on many, many occasions that we oppose racism of any kind in any form, by anyone. What you're going to discover is that the ADL, while calling many many people anti Semitic, are themselves one of the greatest racious groups that has ever existed upon the face of this earth. On April fourteenth, eighteen sixty five, the day President and Abraham Lincoln was shot, will lived forever, ladies and gentlemen, as a day of infamy for American patriots and lovers of freedom all over the world. But for the leadership of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry and the Order of Bena Breath in its twentieth century secret police arm, the Anti Defamation League, April fourteenth, eighteen sixty five is a day that will be long remembered for a very different reason. The Bena Breath, a pivotable player in the British Free Masonic plot to destroy the Union, was implicated in Lincoln's assassination. Something that you've never been taught good. That fact does not square very well with its long cultivated but totally unwarranted reputation as a Jewish social service organization and a champion of civil rights. For that reason, Benay Breath and the ADL have gone to great lengths, ladies and gentlemen to bury that his way, and much much more. Simon wolf eighteen thirty five to nineteen twenty three was the Washington.
Speaker 1: D c.
Speaker 5: Lawyer for the Order of bene Breth during the entire period of the United States Civil War. He would later head the International Order of bene Breth for many years. In eighteen sixty two, Wolfe was arrested by Lafayette C. Baker, the chief of Detective.
Speaker 2: Okay, now he's getting into a longer point, so I just wanted him to finish his other one, so we're good now. I don't want to cut it off in the beginning, when you start getting into it's like what.
Speaker 1: Start?
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that to you. Okay, so we're back. Now, let's go back into the reading part here. Uh, let me first say hello Clasha and other people over on FTJ media. All right, and then I saw you. Bushmaster is in the house, old saucy. Project Spirit's been here since last night, I think, camped out like it was a Star Wars event or something, the Star Wars premiere. What else we got here? A lot of Project Spirit. Oh, there's Mike, there's Humble, Painter Polka. I saw Karen earlier, Mike again. All right? Cool? I think I got everybody, all the all the all the regulars. Yeah, and then it's just my stuff. Cool, cool, cool, Hello everybody. I hope I didn't miss anybody. If I did. There's a lot of the same person over and over getting here, so it's hard to lead through a little it. Oh wait, nope, nope, yeah, that's it's okay.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: What the hell is anti radiation? I'm sorry, I just saw that. What what do you mean anti radiation? What does that mean not being radiated like a normal process of life, or what is anti radiation? Stalking area radiation? What does that mean? What does that mean? Project Spirit? Help me out here. Maybe I'm the dumb one. I don't know, it's possible. Let's go back to entire screen and we're going back to here alright, So prologue on Germany must perish. Prologue one. Sorry Germany said it wrong. Okay, and let me just double check make sure, okay, good, perfect, perfect, perfect Okay. It is a cool, overcast day. It is an April day, so typical in southern Germany, not quite winter, not quite spring. This is really this is really hard to read. You're gonna understand what I mean in a few minutes. Here they stand painfully, unbearably alone against a gray wall, under a gray Bavarian sky. Two of the three have their arms held high facing the camera. The arms of these two are raised in such a way as to suggest they have either been held in that position for a very long time, or that they are now simply arms resigned to their fate the other soldiers have. The other soldier has folded his arms quietly over his stomach. Perhaps he is sick, perhaps he is wounded. Perhaps like the others, he too, he too, It simply does not care any longer. They are all young, perhaps seventeen or younger, he says, listen to that at their feet. Laying in piles up and down the line, there lay the others. Some are dead, some agonizing in their own blood, yet are yet alive. Others, no doubt, are uninjured. But there they lay, unmoving, feigning death, eyes shut, tight, brains pounding, hard, minds screaming loud. Why why why? The machine gun facing those on the ground and those yet standing, is now being reloaded. The three boys still standing are terrified. In all likelihood, one or all have lost control from fear and have urinated on themselves. Hearts are beating three times their normal rate. The pounding throb and each boy's temples is so loud that it drowns out all other sound. Each face is pale, each body is weak, each mind is lost. Each boy is trying to make sense of it all. Such a thing as this cannot be happening. It is all a mistake. It surely is but a dream. Surely it is a nightmare from which they will soon awaken. So those soldiers facing them are Americans. They like Germans, do not do so. Each boy perhaps has a cousin of or an uncle in America. They would not do such a thing. But perhaps the boys are beyond all this. Perhaps they know now it is not a dream, but really happening to them. Perhaps they look to the left, then look to the right, then down to their feet, and see their red blood pouring in streams from those once their friends, their classmates, their cousins, even their brothers, perhaps as others about to die. Perhaps their lives are already passing rapidly before their eyes. Back to their childhoods, back to their teachers, back to their families, their pets, their girlfriends, back to the day when one of them nearly drowned and the like and a British tourist saved them. Or back to the pretty farm now turning from winter gray to spring green, the sweet smelling apple orchard now in bloom, the orchard he loves so much, just as his parents said, just as his grandparents said, just as their parents said. Or perhaps the young men imagined that it was a miracle. When all else were shot by the machine gun and died, God had sent them a miracle, a message from heaven that they would live. What else could have saved them when so many hundreds had died. Who else but God could have spared them. We will never know what the boys were thinking as they stood alone in the sea of the dead. In a moment, the machine gun will be reloaded, and the Americans, laughing, shouting, staring at the young men with eyes of sadistic hate, will then shoot them down.
Speaker 1: Of all the.
Speaker 2: Graphic photos I have viewed in my years of research, the most horrific is not the smoldering bodies and after the fire storm, not the German women and children flattened by Soviet tanks on a snowy road in East Prussia. But that of the bodies at Dakau. No, not the bodies, not the emaciated concentrate tration camp inmates who died, not from a deliberate policy of extermination, as we have been told for decades now by the victors. Not those, not those who had succumbed, and who had succumbed in the late stages of the war to Typhus. The theory of dysentery, starvation and neglect, starvation, by the way, attributes to all these other things. No, the bodies I speak of were German bodies, German soldiers. And the photo there it go, And the photo is graphic, not merely for the obvious. The photo is hideous for what it is not at what is not actually seen than what is. There is a crushing, paralyzing oppression in the gray tones of the image. There is an overwhelming sense of evil in the very air. There is a terrifying embodiment of hate and malice in the forms of the Americans as they mechanically and with utter detachment, go about their inhuman business. As US forces swept through Bavaria toward Munich in late April nineteen forty five, most German guards at the concentration camp near Dacau wisely fled to maintain control and arrange for an orderly transfer of the thirty two thousand prisoners to the approaching Allies. And despite signs at the gate warning no entrance typhos epidemic seven hundred sorry, several hundred German soldiers obeyed when they were ordered to the prison listen to this. When American units reached the camp the following day, the Gis were horrified by what they saw outside the prison. Them were railcars brim full with diseased and starved corpses. Inside the camp, wrote a witness. We sorry inside the camp wrote a witness, were found a room piled high with naked and emaciated corpses. Since all the many bodies were in various stages of decomposition, the stench of death was overpowering. Unhinged by the nightmare surrounding them, conditioned by years of vicious anti German propaganda, the troops turned their fury on the now disarmed German soldiers. While one group of over three hundred were led away to a walled enclosure, other Germans were murdered in the guard towers in the barracks, or they were chased through the streets. All were soon caught, and many were deliberately wounded in legs, then turned over to camp inmates, who first tortured then tore limb from limb, the helpless men and boys. These are the Jews that they saved, right, these wonderful fucking people who were treated pretty freaking well until uh transportation routes, you know, routes to get supplies were just bombed to hell. Everybody was starting, not just them. German guard came, and German guard came running toward us. We grabbed him and were standing there talking to him when Agi came up with a tommy gun. He grabbed the prisoner, whirled him around and said, there you are, your son of a bitch. The man was only about three feet from us, but the soldier cut him down with this sub machine gun. I shouted at him, what did you do that for? He was a prisoner. He looked at me and screamed, gotta kill him, gotta kill him. When I saw the look in his eyes and the machine gun waving in the air, I said to my men, let him go. While the tortures and again, if they weren't freaking Jews in the ranks of these American quote unquote Americans that were showing up there, which you'd have to honust assume were probably heavily loaded with Zionist fuckers, right then, what did what attachment did they really have? I mean, your people, the Germans. You couldn't even like consider like, what is actually going on here, what is actually happening here, and what it actually did happen here, instead of just assuming that, oh, my god, I can't believe the atrocities. Come on, man, e's your fucking head. While the tortures and murders were in progress, three hundred fifty German soldiers were lined up small machine guns planted Americans over fire. Yet those alive when the field uh fuseilate ended, the including the three young men still standing, were forced to wait amid the bloody carnage while the machine guns were reloaded open. Although cold blooded and deliberate, the murder of disarmed that helpless German soldiers by Americans was nothing new. It was a ruthless policy that stretched from the beaches of Normandy all the way through France, Belgium and into Germany. Dachau was only one of thousands of deliberate massacres that had taken place throughout the defeated Reich on land, on sea, and from the air during the last year of the war. If there was any significance at all to the Dachause slaughter, it was that the war, for all intents and purposes, was finally over. As far as any strategic value to the Allied war effort, there was none at Dachhou. Nor was there any strategic value to the countless massacres that occurred during the deliberate fire bombing of German cities where hundreds of thousands of women and children were burned alive. Nor was there any strategic value to the sinking of numerous refugee ships on the Baltic Sea, filled mostly with the very old and very young. They were all they were, all of them, simply a harvest of hate. And whose hate was it? Oi? Fucking they? And why whose hate was it? Really? Oh? I don't know. Maybe that Rothschild's because he controls the fucking world and all their all their h what do you call it, militaries has quite the insult to, you know, ransom him. In nineteen thirty three, after Adolf Hitler came to power, the World Jewish Congress declared economic warfare against Germany. Well aware of Hitler's plan to end all Jewish influence in Germany, economically, politically, and culturally, influential Jews in Europe and America engaged in the vast anti German propaganda campaign. The campaign, said organizer Samuel Untermeyer of the United States, was a holy war. G what name is that? By chance?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh? Holy war? Mike huh so a jihad? Oh good, good to know that you're into jihads fucking Jews, A war that must be waged unremittingly, A veritable hell of cruel and savage beasts against all right, you want to get wage and an unremitting war again, but but they're the ones that are cruel and savage. See how this, see how this plays out, and to see how it sounds very much like Torah biblical bullshit when they say it, and that's why it resonates with people like, Oh, you're right, this is what you do to people, because we've already told you. That's what they've already told us that that's what we do through our religion. What the fuck just happened? What this happened? I'm trying to freaking scroll here.
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 2: My god? It totally it's completely God, what the where are you? Untameyer? Damn it? Whole thing is totally destroyed. Alright, here we go. As a consequence, Germans responded in kind with a campaign of their own. While citizens were encountered encouraged to shun Jewish businesses, a series of laws were enacted designed not only to drive Jews from the German arts, the media, and professions. Remember they were perverting the entire country, right, and why was that happening? Yeah? What's happening here?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And what happens if we retaliate same thing.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Citizens were encouraged to shun Jewish business businesses. A series of laws were enacted designed to not only drive Jews from the German arts and the media and the professions, but laws were passed to force them entirely from the nation as well. Subverb subversive religious ones, tell mudic or catalistic ones, psychotorec ones, yes absolutely, scumbag banker zionists, atheist ones, sure absolutely, child killing, child raping ones, yes, absolutely. I will clap for all of that. With their influence gone, a lot of other people who are being influenced to be just as disgusting as human beings as them, they no longer have that influence over them, and they stop or they slow it down. Yeah, it's amazing how when you pull away the parasite from the person, they stop acting differently. You know, when I exasperate, I sometimes want to hear it in the headphone. That's kind of part of the whole get up here, and I don't want to have it cut out on me all right anyway. As the economic struggle continued, Jewish journalist, writers, playwrights, and filmmakers from around the globe joined the Fray with the outbreak of World War Sorry, with the outbreak of war in nineteen thirty nine and the entry of the United States into the conflict two years later, the war of words reached pathological proportions. Interestingly, as rumors of widespread persecution against Jews under Nazi control spread, the propaganda campaign directed at Hilary and National Socialism devolved swiftly into a fanatical cry of extermination. Right, that's what the Zionists were screaming from New York to London even before Hitler was in power. Nowhere was hatred more intense than among American Jews. A cancer flourishes in the body of the world, and it is mind. And a cancer flourishes in the body of the world and in its mind and soul. And this cancerous thing is Germany, Germanism, and Germans really, announced a Hollywood scriptwriter and director Ben hecked jew oive that this most clumsy of all human tribes really again, we're the barbarians, right. You guys were living in the freaking sticks and sacrificing chickens and people, and we civilized your asses, and you you call us the barbarians and have been ever since. Fucking jokes this, and this is why the Romans did the same thing to the Germanic people, or to the Aryans right, or to the Goths, who they basically assumed, we're the same people, and you know, somewhat true, but some of them a little bit more on the hierarchal, you know, ruling side. And then there was the others who were also the same people, but just not exactly the ruling class. Right, so yeah, they were all barbarians. What the hell the Romans come from? Fucking wolf suckers, sucking wolves, that's what they came from. So much better, right, they were literally raised by wolves, so says their own story. Ah wow, such lack of self reflection there. That is the most clumsy vol human tribes. As leading leadenhearted Germans should dare to pronounce judgment on his superiors. Listen to this, his superiors because they're the barbarians, and the Jews are superiors because they're talking about the Jews, and you know, they're they're casting judgment upon the Jews. Dare to outlaw from the world the name of Jew? How dare you? Oh, how dare you a name that dwarfs him? As the tree does the weed. So here they're saying, the Jew is so much more above you. You look stupid little Germans is an outrageous thing. It is an evil thing. Wow, the whole statement makes you want to just like, I don't know, put that guy out up against the wall and and and start feeding the you know what I mean, feeding the belt. If you know what I'm saying, belt feed, belt fed. Let's put it that way. Germany, he must perish. Huh, Echo Theodore and Kaufman in a widely read book of the same name. There remains, then, but one mode of reading the ruled forever of Germanism, and that is to stem the source from which issue those war lusted souls.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You want to exterminate everybody, but they're the war lusted ones. Do you see how fucking like retarded all this is. Nobody said in Germany we want to exterminate over all blah blah blah. No, they didn't say that. They said, get out of here. You're fucking up our country and you're you're perverting it. Can you stop? Oh you can't, Okay, then leave. But they have to exterminate Germans because of such the insult. It was to you know, their power structure and their and their business model that they have to they have to kill them all. And oh, by the way, these people who we think are just random voices theaterre and coffin ben heck, if they're from that tribe, that fake tribe, that's not a tribe. If they're from that ilk of these preachcrafts sum as the bitches, how about call it that instead? Guess what? Guess what? They are the voice of America, because America wasn't America anymore. Those who are in power that moved the herd right. And just as an example, what were the Americans doing to these Germans that we just were reading or to the Japanese that we'll read about soon. They got us to kill for them? Why because they already owned our army, they already owned our world, they already owned everything, and they still do even worse, even worse. So when's it going to be our time? I don't mean our time isn't like victory victorious? I mean when's it going to be our time? As in they turn they turned the gun to it to face inward Germany must perish? E could the theater a cop? And okay, so so here's here's where we go. There remains, then but one mood of ridding the world forever of Germanism. Remember I'm German, motherfuckers, I take this offensively right. German, Irish and Italian, half Italian, maybe a little bit more than half Italian. I have a little bit of Lithuanian and me minimally. I think my last name might be I don't know. And that is to stem the source from which issue those war lusted souls, by preventing the people of Germany from ever again reproducing their kind. That's their response. The Jewish extermination policy of Germans completely inverted from what you've been taught. This was nineteen forty one. I believe Coffin's book came out The Hell Do You On? After years of this and other poisonous propaganda and newspapers, magazines, and movies, eventually, in the minds of a sizeable percentage of Americans, the Britain's little distinction was drawn between killing a Nazi soldier and killing a German child. How about either? What's the point? They're your ancestors, they're your people. You pieces it well for the most part. If you're an American and you're probably got some of German. In essence, it was almost going to be our language, the official one of America.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: On September fifteenth, nineteen forty four, US President Franklin D. Roosevelt made the demand for extermination official when he endorsed the so called Morganhaw Plan, named for roosevelt Secretary of Treasury Henry Morgan Thaw. Guess what he was, everybody oi, but actually concede by his secretary Top eight, Harry Dexter White. Guess what, both of whom were Jewish. The program called for the complete destruction of Germany after the victory had been won. They plotted to destroy Germany forever, so giving reparations to that country to Diva would be fucking retarded. I'm just know your history, mister Richard Bruce, What hell your name was? All right? The program called the complete destruction of Germany effect in addition to the dismantling or destruction of Germany German industry. Oh, by the way, this is like like literally what they did to the South after Civil War, the same tactics, right, and the permanent closure of minds. The Morgatha Plan calls for the reduction of the Reich's land area by by one half as many calculated, and as Roosevelt General George C. Marshall and other proponents of the plan well New Churchy Marshall's not the piece of garbage. This act guaranteed that roughly two thirds of the German population, or fifty million people, which soon die of starvation. Right, they need agriculture to feed them, with the remnant of the remnant sorry, I put an extra you know, syllable in there, with the remnant of well, with the remnant of the population reduced to subsistence farming, and with the shrunken nation totally at the mercery of hostile European neighbors. It was estimated that within two generations Germany which cease to exist. Right, they disarmed them too, because what do you do to a country or a people that you want to exterminate? You make it so they can't defend themselves against you, because cowards do that. They don't want a fair fight. Hey, even if I even if I personally, let's say, got into a conflict with somebody and let's say it was just a fistfight, and I, you know, I came out on top. Let's say I'm not going to tie that person's hands together behind his back for the rest of his life because I beat him. Henry, I am with you one percent, Roosevelt assured his Treasury secretary. Okay, so I don't know what these numbers. I think this is like usually these are smaller, and I think they just you know, the way this was reproduced a kind of big power out bigger, so it kind of makes it like they are these page numbers. No, it's footnote numbers they have asked for, snapped Morgan Thaw when someone expressed shock at the plan, Why the hell should I worry about what happens to their people? Well, Jews talking about jew shit. That's what's going on right here that we're reading. You don't want to you don't want the Germans to starve, Roosevelt's incredulus sudden Law asked or No, I'm sorry I said it in the wrong tone. You don't want the Germans to starve. That's how he said it. Now you're not asking Roosevelt why he didn't want them to starve. No, it's like he's like, how is it that you would want them to starve? It's like, you don't want the Germans to starve. It should be a do you at the end there, right, And Roosevelt says why not without batting an eye. In fact, the American president had even greater plans for those Germans who were not starved to death or otherwise murdered. We have got to be tough with Germany, and I mean the German people, not just the Nazis. Yes, it's a collective, it's a collective punishment, Roosevelt privately assured. I mean, how, here's a funny thing, right, we talk about Gaza nowhere, like we have like people. In order for them to give a shit, we have to make stupid distinctions like you know they're not all Muslims, right, or you know they're not all religious, right, or you know they're thirty percent of them, which is like over one hundred thousand of them are Christians, right, like like like somehow, for some reason that matters more to people about the value of human life if you tell them that they're Christians. That's sad, it's pathetic. Humans are humans are humans are humans? Right, But it doesn't it's kind of funny, you know, on that backshop to look at that and say, okay, So now, how many do you think Germans are I don't know, Muslims or atheists or were they all Christians that we were killing? Probably for the most part of all Christians, I would say, But that's okay though, because the Jews are killing them. Oh wait a minute, that sounds like it's even worse way for the Jews that are killing the Christians. Shouldn't it really bother Americans that that's happening, And shouldn't really bother that bother Americans that we are helping them, like literally pulling the triggers ourselves, pressing the triggers. Ah, seems like it's a little bit specially to me. You either have to cast right, listen to this, okay, Roosevelt privately assured Henry morgan Thal. You either have to castrate the German people or you have got to treat them in such a manner so that they can't go on reproducing. And thus the vaccine regimen, ladies and gentlemen, the destruction of a genetic whatever the hell you want to call or make up over time, allopathy, ensuring that there's a there's a well established, holy and unjustifiably trusted death camp, and every country and every municipality in every town everywhere, because Jews need their death, they need their they neither constant daily murders and if you don't know about it, then you're less likely to balk, right, So especially if you're if you're been indoctrinated for twelve years of college to think that this is the only way to save people. Yeah, yeah, way to go. Jay's good, good call on that. Yeah you really, you really got them. And I only bring that up more because I don't know. They've murdered the mass the vast majority of everybody in my family that I loved UH has been murdered by the allopathic system. And I'm saying murdered because that's what it is. It's murder. It's it's smug, blind, ignorant, stupid murder. And that's what happened, I will say. And from what I gather from the story to mister Goodrich, here the German is a beast agreed Dwight Dwight D. Eisenhower, who was in the process of reclassifying people UH so that they weren't able to be UH protected under Geneva convention, so he could start them all to death in the field by the millions. Yeah, Germans, of course German. They weren't just German soldiers. There were German civilians too, Yeah, clicked the punishment supreme la commander. Yeah, And how do you get there? Over? Do do we want to know? Do we want to know? Should we should we get into that? Because I can, I can bring it up. I can pop it up here in just a second. On my, my, what do you call it? Kindle? Just how many people? There was multiple, many people, many people that were more qualified and on higher rank than him, that should have deserved that position more than he did. But why did they put him there? And uh, it makes it seem a little fishy that he was in a miss. He was a miss Mason Patten if it wasn't for Patten got betrayed by the by Eisenhower horrifically and probably killed by him, you know, by proxy he Patten pen vouched for this guy, this piece of ship because you know, again, sneaky little jay that he was turned him, turned on Patten after all the help that he gave him, because heed, he introduced Eisenhower to people who actually got him out of trouble. And he was about to go down for you know, I think it was taking like three grand or something like that, like through uh and he was gonna he was gonna get court martialed and kicked out. And there was a couple of other problems he had, maybe one with with a female that they that they cleaned up for him. And what ends up with Eisenhower. He gets he gets introduced to these heavy power players by Patten when they were crumbing out of you know, coming up out of West Point together. And you know, Patten was like the the star student and the douchebag lowest grades on the planet was Eisenhower, lazy fuck right, and Patten and him were friends. Patten helped bring him up, and then Patten most likely was murdered by this piece of shit. Okay, so that's Eisenhower. Eisenhower who goes on now to murder millions of me. He wasn't a brilliant, brilliant person at all, but he had lots of hatred, and that's what they like. They just like to steer that point that direction. And if he's got that Swedish Jay in him, then you know he's he's he's obligated to the tribe, and he happily so so here's what happens. Okay, his son, who we hear is very ill Eisenhower's and the reason why Patten actually even went about introducing Eisenhower to these higher ranking I think one of his name was Fox. I have to go back and look at the book. But he introduces him to these, you know, officers of higher rank and statue and legends. Right, Patten introduced him. Why does Patent know them? Because everybody loved Patten. Everybody thought he was the greatest soldiers and smartest student in brilliant mind. Right, so they, you know, the higher arps, you know, brought him into their circle because they're like, this is the guy, this guy, this is the guy I've been telling you about. Type of thing. So Eisenhower has this kid, has a son who's very ill, according to the story, and then all of a sudden he dies and then almost like super soon after the fact. You know that's so he's in mourning. Everybody blah blah. Patten feels sorry for him. He introduced these people. But in the meantime, Eisenhower's affirmationon how do we know that wasn't even if you child was sick, how do we know we didn't finish him off through it an offering like a child sacrifice in reality, because all of a sudden he gets catapulted and taken care of him. He's gets sent up super super rapidly. And that's pretty interesting that it would there would be like an event like that and what appears to be a potential offering or sacrifice, and then all of a sudden he's superman. You know, nobody can nobody can criticize him, and he's flying through the ranks when he was about to be court martialed and kicked out. I'm just saying something to consider. So he says, the Gyman is a beast agreed to why Dysenhower, Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, not only would the top general give the Morgan thought plan his wholehearted support, but he would personally do his utmost to kill as many German soldiers and civilians as he possibly could. And he said there's a quote of him saying, I wish we could have killed more. And this is the guy who was in charge of prisoners whom you're not supposed to kill, right, he changed their status from like pow to dee something whatever. Enemy combatants or something like that, detained enemy combatants or something like that, and therefore they were no longer according to him, and according to the jew laws right that they were no longer protected the Geneva Convention, so they could do whatever they wanted with him. They chose to starve and torture them to death, and thus did the murderous Morgan thought plan become the undeclared but understood American policy toward Germany. Remember, these are most people, are going to have some Gothic, Irish whatever. These are all the same people. These are our family. This is whether they who they're attacking, They're attacking our existence. They want to wipe us off the planet. I'm saying, I'm pausing for for so that it sings in and I'm telling you get the book help Helstorm. If you this this Tom. Tom has had a great gift. He could he could create, help you create the imagery you know because you do it, but you know the words help to really be in the in the moment and see this happening and really be able to empathize with what it's really happening. If you have that, if you have the ability of empathy and I'm going to tell you low intellect that people don't have that I don't think I don't. I think it's a it's a it's a sign of an intellect itself or intelligence to have care and compassion for others, because it takes some sort of comprehension to be able to put yourself in the position of others and actually think about how that would make you feel. So the one with the sixty IQ who comes from someplace in fuck all Africa probably isn't going to give a shit about you or your family. From the firebombing of Hamburg in nineteen forty three to firebombing of Dresden in nineteen forty five, the goal of the British Real Air Force RAF and the US eighth Air Force. But you know, it's funny about the the number eight here, let me tell you. Let me tell you about the number eight. Let's talk about the number eight for a minute. Let me see I sent this to In numerology, the number eight and the planet Saturn are associated with ambition, achievement, and material success. When aligned to in a birth, they give the people to drive the achieve the goals. Okay, so what are you talking about? Here Saturn is the number eight. Okay, so it's not a coincidence. It's not it's not a coincidence. Nothing is. It's all. There's when you know who's involved in you know their hocus pocus bullshit, and you understand what things mean to them symbolically, it's not a fucking it's not a it's not a coincidence. And as I said before, this is why we were going back to the days of the Eden Knights. And you know what, when it gets when we get through this book, maybe from now one, instead of calling them a vase, I'll just call them Edien Knights because people will understand what I'm talking about, because we've got to go beyond. We gotta go beyond or backwards behind this. You know, well, this creation of Judaism, in this creation of of the of the jew of you know, who's who's an Israelite slash Judaean slash whatever the hell they decide to make them a fucking Ashkenazi, freaking you know, Northern European or whatever the fuck it. Oh, whatever suits our needs, that's what it is. And then say, oh no, but it's a race, fuck you, it's it's a cult. It's a cult of the death, cult of Saturn, and that's why we need to go to the to the source. So if people understand what it really is and that is just a mask, they can stop feeling like they need to protect it. They can stop identifying with the elements that they've given you of it and realize that you've been duped for thousands of years and get off the freaking merry garand okay, drain their power by removing it from you, removing yourself from it. Likewise, from their first football, sorry football into Germany, the goal of the Red Army in the east and the American Army in the west was to rape and often't murder every woman they caught, to kill all the men they captured, and destroy or steal virtually everything German they came in contact with. This is exactly what they consider well, this is the description of how Muslims or Islam tramples through a country. Isn't that funny? And isn't it funny that they would be created by the same fucking people. And you can't say that Islam isn't created by Jews or by Romans and Jews, because it most certainly is just like Christianity was created by Romans and Jews. Now you have your your fanatics that you can use as a tool or a weapon or a battering ram to get yourself into countries and the kingdoms. And then in walk the Jews behind them, where all the dirty work is done and they're taken care of for the most part, while they pretend through the history books that there's been some conflict between them, and we're still here, we are present day. Who was let in? Who did what on the October seventh? Yeah, okay, yeah, okay, sure, you know it's not safe being a Jew either, because the people behind that aren't really that. They're this cult. They're these Druidic slash Edenitic, fucking Saturn cult of death Moon cult. Yes, you can say Saturn. They're interchangeable. They're interchangeable because it's the same people. We're talking about, different different eras in the timeline, but they merged into the Moon cult, just as at Dacau. When the American army reached the various German concentration camps with dozens of reporters and cameramen in tow the viewers are horrified by what they saw, right They brought them in and see the starving people, the thousands of dead ameciated bodies, seen proof of the propaganda they had read about for years, proof that the Nazi regime had indeed been engaged in de liberate policy of mass murder and extermination of Jews. Right, let's not forget, I mean, let's forget about the whole fact that they were fire bombed and bomb bombed and terror bombed and every other bomb and losing the war in that you know, supplies don't fly in on magical carpets, so no, they didn't have things that they needed to like sustain life for anybody. And the ones that were in the work camps got got at the least, and they were also on the outskirts away from these bombings. So yeah, it was hard to get shipped to them and to the people who were, you know, maintaining these things. But hey, guess what, let's let's not take any any responsibility for what we actually caused or you know, and disease sets in when malnutrition is a thing. So whatever problems they had with Typhus quote unquote Typhus, I'm gonna air quote it because I don't buy the bullshit in the first place. It's a disease, Yes, it's an illness. Of course, what caused it probably not, you know, maybe you have to be severely weakened before an insect could do something like that. Or I don't know, because there's contagion issues here that I don't buy either. But if somebody's going around with the like the Red Cross that was led into maintain and do health checks, health checks like they do with children, health checks in these in these camps, well when they were getting their shots to keep them healthy. Uh yeah, I'm sure that didn't contribute at all to the outbreak of disease. After the fact, it was almost like, oh, I don't know, Being that the Rothschilds controlled that too, it's almost as if they were causing a problem. What we Yeah, the thousands of dead may sated by seen proof of the propaganda they had read about for years, proof that the Nazi regime had indeed been engaged in deliberate policy of mass murder and extermination of Jews. Certainly, men like the political generals Eisenhower and Marshall, and the willing propagandists themselves knew better. Yeah, Okay, so they're saying Eisenhower new and Marshall knew better. And yet they're out there starving millions upon millions of innocent, freaking Germans, civilians and soldiers to death in the field and shooting people who come to the fence, the barbarer fence to try to feed them. But with carefully crafted words and now with photos and film of bodies, it would be an easy sell to millions in the US, European others around the world. Now here's the thing that people don't get when I say this, and I don't I don't understand why that's such a hard point to make, because others have made it, and it's nobody jumped all over them, right, and these are these are smart people. I just don't think they get it because they're too used to talking to idiots that they don't understand what I'm saying. And I can't understand that. There's a lot of that. There's a lot of that happening, right, Like when you're talking idiots all the time, you sometimes you just assume that they don't know what the you know, you're already ready to just know them. Mass This is not how it goes.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: But when I say that the photographs, a lot of the photographs of the quote unquote torture and all this stuff came after they were shoving Germans into these same camps and doing exactly what they what they accused the Germans of to to the Germans themselves, and a lot of these photographs came from that. They're like, no, that happened that later, Well not, it's not. There's no such thing as later. If we're talking about eighty years after the fact, looking back, and how they mix these things. And that's what I'm getting at, is that the propaganda, what if they need a picture, they're gonna pull from wherever pile they want, And there's no distinction between emaciated looks like emaciated. They starved. They starved. The Jews over here starved because of you know, the conditions of the camp. The Germans over here starved because the Allies were murdering them. So mix them together, because how are you gonna tell who's gonna be able to tell a German from a Jew? And blah blah blah. That's what I'm saying. So when they need, when they need the picture propaganda, you don't even know if you're looking at an authentic picture, or if you're looking at some Germans that the Allies have, you know, starved to death and took a picture of That's what I'm saying, And that's that's verified. Like there's a lot of times what they're using interchangeably these photographs, because if you need photo evidence, oh shit, we need more photo evidents of this particular area. Okay, fine, well we still have them open. We're still using them as if they were death camp. So we got our photos, and when we start stacking bodies, we can take more pictures of that and say, hey, look look at all those poor Jews. Yeah. And also thus began, as I say, and so thus began phase two the vicious propaganda war against Germany. The first phase has begun with the election of Adolf Hitler and continued down to the war's end. The second phase would continue from the so called peace and occupation of Germany right through the present moment. You know what I would love to do. I would love to inspect the old photos of quote unquote, you know, stack bodies and all this other stuff. And I want to look at every one of their wrists and arms, and I want to see if there was even a tattooing thing going on there, or if that was just something that the Jews came up with so that they could tattoo themselves and get reparations and make claims, because a lot of times those numbers stating add up. Remember, no they're not, you're not even on the list. Yeah, well my tattoo though, Oh boy, the second phase would continue, Okay, whatere I say. The first phase had begun with the election of Adolf Hitler and continued down to the wars, and the second phase would continue from the so called peace and occupation of Journey right through to the present moment. And this is a good point, and this is why. Also every conquered territory has the same attributes wherever you go, and so since there's so many of them, it just seems like it's a worldwide thing and this is just what they do. But no, you have to look at how slowly trickled in. It's based on banker dominated countries, jew banker dominated countries, oive Edenite, whichever you want to go with, sorcery of money dominated countries. You have this medical system that is constantly still killing people off and when they come out with these epidemics, pandemics, YadA, YadA, YadA, and start forcing these shots that actually are the cause of death. Germany gets nailed viciously every time. And and I pointed that out when I was reading virus Mania. I said that the extermination of the Germans is ongoing, It's still happening and us because guess what we're comprised of over here in this country, many of them and many of other people. But you know, when you're when you're the when you're the quote unquote self elected chosen, then everybody is fair game besides them, and even some of them are a fair game. You got to you gotta keep it looking real, right. They don't give a shit. They have no empathy for their own either, if that's even their own, like what do you call their own fellow craftsmen? As in witchcraft sorcery? The second phase would continue. I said that on Q from their first footfalls into Germany hate field propagandists like the foot the following began the coredative psychological attack on the occupied Reich, on their on her people, on every man, woman and child, psychological attack on the occupied Reich, on her people, on every man, woman, and child. You must expect to atone with toil and sweat for what your children have committed and for what you have failed to prevent. More than one Allied spokesman on camera as horrified urban civilians were forced to parade in penance through the Belsen concentration camp. A place like Belson was. The man continued, such a disgrace to the German people that their name must be a race from the list of civilized nations. What given the circumstances, the fate of the Germans living near this and other concentration camps was a tragic was as tragic as it was perhaps predictable. After compelling the people to view the bodies, American and British officers forced men, women and children to dig up with their hands the rotting remains and haul them to burial pits, wrote a witness at one camp, all day, all day long, always running men and women alike from the death from the death pile to the death pit, with the stringy remains of their victims over their shoulders. When one of them dropped to the ground with exhaustion, he was beaten with a rifle butt. When another stopped for a break, she was kicked until she ran again, or prodded with the bayonet, you know, the pointy part, to the accompaniment of lud shouts and laughs. When one tried to escape or disobey in order, he was shot. Few victors from Eisenhower down seemed to notice, and fewer seemed to care that conditions similar to Dachau and the other concentration camps existed in cities and towns throughout much of Germany. Because of the almost total paralysis of the Reich's roads, rivers, and rails caused by around the clock air attacks, Supplies of food, fuel, clothes, and medicine had thinned to a trickle in the devastated German communities and dried up almost entirely at the concentration camps work camps. As a consequence, thousands of camp camp inmates swiftly succumbed in a final in the final weeks of the war to disease, starvation, and neglect. When pressed by a friend if there had had indeed been a deliberate policy of extermination, one of the few guards lucky enough to escape another camp protested, it wasn't like that, Believe me. It wasn't like that. I mean, I'm maybe the one survivor who can witness to how it really was, But who would believe me? Is it a lie?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And no, he said, I can only say what I know about our camp. The final weeks were horrible. No more rations came, no more medical supplies. The people got ill, they lost weight, and it kept getting more and more difficult to keep order. Even our own people lost their nerve in this extreme situation. But do you think we would have held out until the end to hand the camp over in an orderly fashion if we had been these murderers. The doc Kow masker was a relatively small affair as the numbers go, and it might have remained little more than a footnote in the World War two history. But for one thing, Docou was symbolic. The cold blood and murderers occurred after the war was won by the Allies, and of the peace for all intents and purposes should have been should have been declared. So they're talking about the gunning down of the young men as retaliation and retribution for something that they themselves set up the conditions for by their bombings. The evil turned loose that grade day at Docou was a terrible harborager of what was to come. It was a clear and unmistakable announcement to the world that the war and bloodshed would continue. Dachau was also was also grizzly proof that what had been the world's worst war would now transition into the world's worst peace. Or as hen rewargan thought, demanded a piece of punishment. Yeah, that makes sense. People don't know what words mean. Apparently, excuse me. Finally, the two machine guns were reloaded and the other in. The order to fire was given. In a moment, as bullets tore into them, the young Germans standing fell upon the bodies below. Perhaps all three were killed outright, or perhaps, in yet another miracle, perhaps the three were merely wounded and feigned death. Certain it was that among all the wounded soldiers, her lips, their lips prayed silently under their breath. Please, dear God, oh please, please do not let this happen. In a short while, newly freed concentration camp prisoners in their striped clothing were handed pistols and ordered by the Americans to go among the stacks of bodies and finish the job. Thus, as twenty five caliber slugs mechanically blue open the skulls of all German soldiers dead and living alike. Eddy Miracles at Daco officially ended. We shot everything that moved when GI bragged, bragged we got all the bassards gluted in another this is this is an intellect issue. This is a comprehension issue. This is also a very stupid fucking thing. It's evil. You came across the scene, you don't know what you're seeing, you don't understand it, but you've been propagandized for so long that you seem you know what, you're taught what you're looking at. And then you go out and you kill all these people. Did they look like merders that were they vicious savage people? Or were they fucking seventeen year old kids that you were killing? We got all the bastards and Henry think about how many nice, tall, bare skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed people were exterminated from the planet. And that's not all Germans, but but that element of of of a Arian Gothic was almost all but extinguished. I've seen three maybe in my time, and one of them used to go in my gym. Very dull, very blonde, very very very pale like almost like powder level of of uh, you know, lack of lack of tan, if we'll put it that way. We shot everything that Okay, in Henry American Fellows Fellows World, there was no room for miracles. Germany must perish and all the Germans must die. Prologue two dirty jabs. Now we're done. Now, this is all very good and very important. It is very telling of what happens with American soldiers and propaganda. Okay, sure, fine, but what American soldiers will do to human life, regardless if they are directly like somehow should be feeling some sort of like you know, commonality with, or if they don't feel commonality with because they look different like Japanese people, right one way or the other. These American soldiers, probably strung along by O eves, still committed what they committed, and there's no taking that back, and there's no none of this bullshit like, oh, they would never do that to us, or they would never do that. They did it. They did it, and they've done it, and they've done it, and they've done it, and they've done it and they've done it. Order followers order follow order order followers follow orders, Waco, with Waco a bunch of Japanese people? Was that Waco a bunch of Germans? With Waco a bunch of foreigners? I mean there's English, Europeans. Yeah, there's a lot of British people there. Uh, Australians as well, but you know, not some dramatically different looking you get. You get what I'm saying. The order followers follow orders, and that's just the way it goes. We're at two hours and twenty minutes and I am about to get no ruling out of the next thing here. So the mostly cheap publishing dot com is on the screen, has been since we started here pretty much. Let me go ahead, and I can't even I have to go hunt for it out to get it off there because I can't just click the screen. I gotta go find the highlight. Oh my god, there's a lot of Oh wait, it's to get past it? Did I no? All right, So now I'm going to show you the right way here. It's just as easy to do it from here, right, So, I mean, there's no there's no reason to have to worry about is whether or not it's backslash, helstorm or backslap. Here's what's weird about. So don't try to type this in the into the into the uh you'rel yourself because for some reason, if I look, usually you don't need to put the ww dot any in anything anymore. It's not necessary, right, you just https shit and then you put in whatever is for whatever reason issues Sorry, you can't find you know, page when you do that with this particular link, So you have to have the ww dot in there. At least it looks like that to me unless there's something glitching out and when I was doing it. But so, yeah, I found that interesting. So I've never seen that before. So let me scroll down here and I'll show you. So the money treats. So this is going to the shop, right, and I'm just using I'm using uh FTJ just as an example because it's also on Rumble, but I always use Rumble. So you see the COVID right there ten percent off, right, you click this, and there you are. You're in the books, You're in the shop, and I have you know. The more direct link is might Tree Publishing dot com, backslash shop, backslash hell Storm. But if if you manually type it sometimes for the reason doesn't work. But you can just go to it from the first one. I just proved it works by getting here and the options here. The audiobook booking black and white. Obviously the photos are going to be black and white anyway, right because of the time in the era, so it's just not like you're losing anything with that. And the book black and white with autographed book plate, which is what this is right here, that's the book plate. So I'm getting three of these with the book plate. I would suggest if you want that, because you obviously, with mister Goodrich no longer with us, there's going to be a finite amount of these and then that's it, so it won't ever be anymore. So I would if you're gonna do this, I would jump on this quickly, all right, And I'm gonna get like I said myself already, I'm gonna I'm gonna getting three of them today, and I'm well, hopefully I have to find out whether not my dad has got a DVD player or VLU ray still, so I'm gonna also give him the Europa series, which I can show you here, open up, and then you got the option. I think I'm just gonna go DVD with it or disc set DVD. You know, I'm actually interested in reading. I'm gonna see if I can grab that someday or too for myself to read or to watch. I mean black and white. We'll see about this one. I'm curious. Oh look there's a little there's that's cool. They give you a little introduction here. I don't have it on audio, but let me go ahead and play it. Let me I'll put it up on with audio on it. So it's for three discs, all right, let me take a look. I wonder how long it is, like how many hours. Let's go ahead and take a look at this. I'm gonna bring it up so you can see it. This is kind of I've always keep looking at that. I'm like, if they if they get into it the right way, it's gonna be a good story. It's gonna be a good topic. But then go ahead and tire to screen that and then hit the audio button. Right, Yeah, let's see what this is.
Speaker 6: You know, I've said a freemasonry it's harmless in my view. And the founding in the United States of America was a Masonic experiment, and that was the that was the pinnacle of its achievement. And there's no secret agenda, and there are no secrets, and all these people that accuse Premasonry of being having a secret agender are deluded. I have no how to change my mind and confess.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing about that. He was absolutely right to an extent about the era in the time, because it was the seventeen eighties where it was co opted by the Jesuits and freaking Francists literally influence, influenced and infiltrated. And that's where the Bavarian Illuminati, the Perfectible Lists and all that stuff comes from. The Asiatic Brethren, all of these the Philadelphies, all these illumined organizations that were specifically Lorine Kabbala run right where Zionism comes from, where all this jew bullshit comes from. That's killing the entire planet right now. They were using the lodges to do that, and that's what they was an infiltration and an alteration of what these lodges were for in the seventeen eighties and nineties. So when the Founding Fathers and blah blah blah that came over and YadA yah dah, there was there was some truth to that, being not as convoluted and jaded as it is now where yes, there's most certainly is a malicious thing for the uppers, you know, the higher ups. The rest are just you know, people to suck, deuce from and dupe them into supporting causes that are self destructive, like real id and Vac's means, which the Lodges pushed very heavily.
Speaker 6: Yes, I was wrong, and there is an agenda which appears to be immensely powerful.
Speaker 2: These are the Edenite death cult people right here at the higher levels. This is just a more modern version of these fucking scumbag people, That's what you're looking at.
Speaker 6: And I think they see it as the fulfillment of the three thousand year mission from the time of.
Speaker 2: Solomon, but never fucking happened, just a raiserware Solomon's an their bullshit story based on something that's Gothic that they inverted and then make it to be about them.
Speaker 6: The really scary bit was when we realized that the Pentagon is stone hen rebuilt Man, the man that designed it, was president of the United States of America at the time and just about to take the country into the Second World Wall.
Speaker 7: I guess what I'm alluding to there as well. Obviously is that they were. They were beginning the building on the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: So Stoneheendrey built. So we're whoever actually really built stonehengds at the very beginning in the first place, and what it was used for many many, many many moons before this, right, But what did the the semitis semiss I say, eating Edenified corrupted druids quote unquote use it for. And that's why it's a Druidic symbol in the negative sense, right and the human sacrifice scumbag sense, it's druidic, and it's the fucking Pentagon, This all all this, all these can it's like so clear, so clear that yes, these Edenites most certainly were the nature that they say they were in the British Eda, that they are in fact what they call the the Oivase of these days, and that yes, this is the priest craft that's been influencing world powers for millennia. And it's through the money, through the through the priest's craft, through the the witchcraft, through the sorcery, not because that's what controls people, but because that is what controls the people in the sense of the religion. And therefore, when you have that type of power to sway the people and the masses. It's really important that the king, if he's not a priest king himself, obeys or takes the advice of the priests, otherwise they can turn the people against them. And then then you have the whole idea that evolves later of the divine right to rule, because once they establish these quote unquote religions of the Abrahamic death cult, the the trio there, you know, with thousands of slash Christianity at the top, the one, the one that's out in front there, Well, then you have to have the consent of the you know, you have, you have, you have to have the blessing of the church in order to even be considered, you know, having the divine right to rule, because who gives you that? Who who says that that bloodline or this group of this family. You know, it's well, if it's divine, and who's the who's the ardor of all those things that are divine, Who's who gets to be the spokespans on earth, the the the vicar right exactly, so they have the power in their hands still.
Speaker 7: Tagne because they knew they were entering the war, you know. But but the reason for them to entering the war didn't come until later.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 6: My understanding is that the Americans had put the Japanese into a terrible economic painting them into a corner where that's right, So certainly the powers that be at the highest level probably knew all this. If these people were driving for the war, it's possible that they just foresaw the war coming they set out to call it, not or at least not deliberately to cause it. That's what I like to think anyway, That's what I like to think of.
Speaker 2: Is that Paul English talking there? I don't know. It might have been that doesn't see more. I don't know if anyone to tell us. Ye, I think one of those people might have been Paul English speaking there, the guy who I think I also and everybody did the the audio version of Hell Storm. So everybody probably thinks that Tom Goodrich is British because of the accent. That's funny. Okay, all right, I can't post comments in your current destinations? Yeah no, ship stop up leaving a lot. Okay, So I think we're good. You know where to find the books, and also you should know where to find mine, and that would also make a good companion to double slap and then you're done, right, You get the you get the Helston, you get pre scrappyond Babylon, and what other Christmas shopping do you need?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I'm actually being serious. I'm not trying to be funny at all. I mean, what what what better in the time where you feel, or at least you should feel that, you know, if we don't understand who's got their hand on the red hot poker, that we're gonna all be in some serious trouble. Now would be the time if you actually love the people that you plant tend to do, and you probably do. I'm not trying to be a dick, that you do what you can to inform them. And what better would the gift, you know, because then they're kind of feel a little guilted and compelled to actually have to open the book every once in a while and read some out of it, and uh, that will be to their benefits, right, especially with help you know, with Helstorm and and this guy right here and you don't need didn't get it for me directly if you don't want to sign. It's a little bit cheaper for me signed. But there's also like you know, I use media mail, media postage to send them out so that I don't have to charge more because otherwise be like ten bucks for shipping, So it's like six bucks or five bucks or something like that or four I don't remember, depending on the books. Way to two different books, two different weight classes. So the six by nine is the loighter one eight and a half by eleven is the paperback, And obviously the hardcover might have a little bit more weight to it, but it's about the same as the other eight and a half by eleven. And yeah, you can get through Lulu Barns. All these links work. And I know that my e commerce isn't the greatest or the most up to date, and sometimes there's a lot more clicking and diketing and all that other bullshit that you have to do. So I'm trying to transfer everything over to another site. But it's just I literally took years of slowly building this together, you know, and adding things and you know, redoing so many of the of the descriptions. It's going to be a really long task for me to have to switch over. But I'm going to do it because I think it's going to be beneficial. But I also have to figure out how to transfer my domain name, and YadA, YadA, YadA, all this other crap, right, but to get away from we Believe, which is now Square might be like the smartest idea I've ever had. But it all depends. And if I'm going to come into like a health storm haha of fees through some Spotify bullshit, then I'm then obviously I'm not gonna do it. I gotta double check in and look into that. But there you go prescraphy on Babylon sign copy or not if you want them from here. And also, uh, somebody, somebody asked me to go through the benefits of the creat team, and I have a whole write up. I gotta make sure I still have it. Well, I can find it again. Actually I think I may have put the Yeah, there's one of the links right there.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: Might get another link, no, maybe not. And then at the very bottom you get yourself a little video in that cool in that cool? All right, cool it is. I'm going to go have mine right now, probably jump on the well. No, I have to go do some stuff. I have to go grab some things. I've got three more sauces to make before I'm completely cleared. Maybe maybe a couple more because I think I had that another order come in. Uh, and then I'm out. I'm out done. I'm done with the orders, and I can go do other things. But I get I get my homework done first, and then I get to go play. I have multiple cards of particular that one PDF and the music and the others with the movies and shows I have. I'm not sure what you're talking. I have pretty well versed in many things related to the content here. You're welcome to Oh you're talking to someone else in the alright, alright, okay, all right, you're talking to the Project Spirit. Okay, all right, hey our angel. Good to see you, Good to see you. Oh yeah, you said I got a copy of every book La Weddell wrote. Got some serious studying to do. Yeah, for sure, man, it's it's worth it, though. I would I would start with Makers of Civilization if you can get a little bit through the arian origins of the alphabet, at least enough to get to the idea that, you know, this guy knows what he's talking about and establish the valid you know, the validity of that, and then moving over to Makers of Civilization, a little bit of the first one I mentioned arian alphabet when will be repeated, and then again bear with some of the technical stuff because it makes sense and it's gonna put the details that you need later into your mind so that you understand where this guy's coming from is because it's from a place of knowledge, and then going through Makers of Civilization, jumping over to the British shadow after that, it's just like the icing on the cake. It's like I sealed and delivered a yeah. Yeah, But I would say, like, you know, there's a lot repeated in the one about Egypt that you'll get out of the Makers of Civilization, the Phoenician one and all. A lot of those are shorter books and they're not so like I said, like, you would want to probably start a little bit of there in original alphabet and move over to the Makers of Civilization and then the British and then do with all the other ones. But I think once you start reading the other one, you're gonna see the repetition. You be like, Okay, well I kind of already did this. Then you can save yourself some time. Yeah, And right now I'm currently reading, like I said this, what do you call it this book that I've been reading to you today summer nineteen forty five. But I also have another one that somebody in the chat I'm sorry, in the telegram group sent me. It was his book. It's about the pedophilia of King King King, King Unicorn King, Magical fairy Dust David all right, and he also, you know, I highly recommend everybody Get World Order, not New World Order, not that one World Order. And usually it's hard to find a copy that's not corrupted and completely like they just jacked up how they like to edit it.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: I think it was a corrupted file literally of Eustace Mullins. But also Get the New History of the Jews by Useless Mullins. Put this all together, Yes, yes, okay, good It's very relevant these days. So my website simper frylc dot com whenny Tree Publishing and remember, is probably going to be a very big run on. There was book Plates because of the passing of mister Goodrich, so I would I'm I'm just letting you know in case it's something that you'd be interested in acquiring, it's there. I'm personally gonna get three of it myself, and I'm also probably going to get the Europa series for my dad and then you know, wipeouse. I don't know what to get my stepmother. I don't know what to get her. Something with maybe something that's involving with my daughter, like something like Grandma grandma ish, like maybe he's pictures and like make something with it or something. I don't know. I don't know. I'm trying to see if there's anything else I need to share with you before I go, because once I'm gone, I'm gonna be going down going. Uh well, I mean I could just do this because it's kind of like the time of year to like you know, shake, shake your fucking uh what do you call it? Ring your bell, with your with your with your can. Except this isn't going into Salvation army. It's going to me. It's coming to my daughter for the most part. Uh, let's see one one last time, right, just let me show you real quick, and this is it. So in this section of this long list here you know, and honestly on FTJ media it's actually little bit nice because you don't have to quick a thing that says show more. It shows all of it. You don't It's not hidden by some stupid you know thing that they do to make people overlook it. So right here you're looking at this is just uh, this is doctor Glynton stuff right here the lead big farm behind. But we're I'm going to show you is there's the stripe link. Some people like that and they prefer it. It has the same picture that the Gifts and Go has on it too. For continuity. The Patreon guys, you know, second tier and you get to get all the wood done. It's with the Niche and I and there's going to be more added to that. Once this computer, which by the way, like I said, I'm in the process of figuring out and I guess some stuff on it. I might do a test and try to do a digital edit video edit on there soon and do it render and see if it crashes, and if it doesn't, I'm gonna have to bring it in some ways. But we'll see how that goes anyhow. So yeah, So anyway, my point is I'm going to be adding more to Patreon and for you can get down for five a month. Ten a month gets you access to everything, all right, and I don't put anything above that, And I'm actually probably gonna get rid of one of the other tiers and just make it like a three tier system. I think there's four there now there was five. I got rid of the fifth one, and I'm probably gonna take it down on the other one to make it just five and ten, five and ten and maybe a twenty five or something like that or twenty that's it though, And then it says that one right there. And then for some reason, I don't know why this one never ever look at what's wrong with that? How is that not coming up as a freaking you know what I mean? Why didn't it turn blue? It's it's done correctly, right? What the hell is that? All right? And then my address if you guys want to mail something to me, I will read you blah blah blah in the air. And I've emphasized this many a lot last time, and I'm gonna emphasize it again. There's four four hundred and forty plus people just on the Rumble alone, okay, on my channel. About half of them show up to watch the video. So out of those two thousand, two hundred and twenty people, I'm asking people to like this, I mean not to like this, to go over to this link right here to my daughter's and my family channel and just click subscribe and then forget about it if you don't want ever want to look at it again. But help the channel out doesn't cost you a day and you don't even have to put on notifications if you don't want to. Right, all right, thank you, No, I'm out. You guys have a wonderful day. And I hope I wasn't. Was I able to be articulate when I was reading? And I think that this mis a good rich thing. There's so many more things I want to talk about with the edit, but it's hard to get into it and really explain it without going really super deep, like I really the giants thing all this is like ways of covering up who and what it's like from the primitive mind experience of of a of a people that are pretty damn disgusting. And they do the same thing as Eden Kit says they do as Jews. They were robbing the people of their substance so that they didn't have to do anything living as kings off these people and then going around and you know when when they had a bloodlust or their whatever practice is that they were doing, they would go out and grab their children and sacrifice them. And then you know that's very druidic in nature, wasn't it. And this is the British Eda, so you got to imagine that there's a very juidic element to this. But this actually these stories actually came from Samaria. So it's there's so much continuity here, it's you can't really overlook it. And then you just saw what they were pointing out there with the with the Pentagon. Juid doesn't make them not Jews. That's the be'st the thing that people don't understand. It's them corrupting and co opting yet another thing, just like they did with the masson a Q order, just like they did with us as a people, in fact, turning us against ourselves and sending us off the war to kill and self destruct.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They did it. Let's not let them do it anymore. And then enjoy your Christmas shopping everybody. I'm gonna go be doing it right after I get out of here, go off the store, get some things, and then come back here and pull the trigger on this internet stuff and send away the money, get the stuff all right, bye? Yeah right. Our game just says time to play a responsible human being again, see how tomorrow and yes, sir, that's right, all right, I'm up. Bye,