Speaker 1: Get ready for here tell me it that October twenty five, twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and it's Friday night.
Speaker 1: I know I've gone to air late, but here we are.
Speaker 2: And oh, by the way, my regular co host is not with me. So I offered it to three people. Thus far, I've got two of them to show up. And this is fun anyway. Yeah, it's the Friday night call in show. So the open mic is live and loud. If you're hearing us around fourteen minutes past the hour, okay of eight pm here in the eastern part of what we used to call the United States. If you're hearing us, then on Friday, the twenty fifth of October, according to as the Greek would say, the Pope's work schedule. But and you know what, I agree, it is the pope's work schedule. It is the fictition calendar, but it is the one we use anyway. October twenty five and almost quarter after eight here on that day in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: That's the year.
Speaker 2: If you're hearing us there, you can call in and become part of the show. Three one nine five two seven five zero one, six, three, one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six and you know what, we might even have another co host join us. Plus as we go to air, the World Series Game one is being played and it's Yankees versus Dodgers.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you'll hear about that on the Uncle Show tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: And uh, look, I got a root against the Yankees no matter what.
Speaker 1: So there you have.
Speaker 2: It means I'm rooting for the Dodgers, but I'm not placing any money on that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I don't have any money. By the way, weird phenomena.
Speaker 2: In the private sector. I got to tell you now, I've got one, two, three, four five reports of people at their regular jobs that usually don't have problems, all of a sudden there's difficulties with payroll due to computer problems, due to something else, but their payroll not going through. Is this something? If you are having this problem, I want to hear from you, because I don't know. Is there something happening and nobody's reporting on it, wouldn't that shock you? But what is being reported currently well? As we go to air, Apparently Israel is attacking military targets in Tehran, Iran exactly the thing that I didn't want to see, especially amping up to.
Speaker 1: Just before the presidential selection.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, that's November fifth, So what do we got eleven days?
Speaker 1: Ten days left? Anyway, it is what it is. We got ten days left of the election proper. But the bitch fest is going to begin after.
Speaker 2: That, and nobody knows how long that one's going to go.
Speaker 1: What was the old thing? How low will you go?
Speaker 2: Anyway we can find out or you can participate in it be heard. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six one five two seven five zero one six. And that's the end of my opening rant because I got to get to my co hosts, and potentially another one will join us later for a segment as well.
Speaker 1: But uh, my temporary co host tonight because b Pete could not make it. I've got ready for this one too.
Speaker 2: Co hosts right now, uh, Captain Tripps and regular Joe. Now we're gonna see what each one of them has to say about whatever's on their mind, because hey, I got to check in with them and see where they want to go with this. But remember, the show is really about you who decide to call in, you who are brave enough to use that number three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Oh and by the bye, also less than a month, only three weeks away, I'm supposed to go to Dallas. Unless you know, nuclear war breaks out, then I think that, you know, conference might get pushed as another date. I don't know, but otherwise that's happening on the twenty second of November. It isn't Thanksgiving coming, and nobody's even talking about that. And usually we get the damp up to Thanksgiving. I guess nobody's giving thanks this year. I'm getting a little nervous with Israel attack in Iran, but maybe it's just me, and maybe some people are just nervous about the presidential selection and the aftermath that is due to follow it, because no matter who loses, there's going to be a bitch pest for sure. And oh, by the way, Trump served French fries from McDonald's, sort of because you know, since she allegedly didn't have a job, and he wanted to go there and say, well, I can work the French pribe machine for fifteen minutes, and he did. And my favorite quote from that whole thing, I thought that people just picked up the French fries with their hands and put them in the boxes. So I'm happy to learn that that's not true. Plus dancing to Abbe Maria and other weird songs almost like a gay cartoon character's funeral dirge was being played.
Speaker 1: You know, the music that they.
Speaker 2: Might play it awake for a gay cartoon character, including Abbe Maria, happening at Trump rallies now and other weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Plus is Kamala getting through to anybody? Oh? God help us all. This is the best we can do. Anyway, enough out of me.
Speaker 2: I want to hear from you three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, call in and join us for this. God knows what it's going to be. Like, I used my five minutes. My time has expired. So with a flip of the coin, I'm going to go to regular Joe first and see how he's doing as he stands in as co host on the Friday Night Open Mike Joe, how you doing tonight, man, and what do you got on your mind?
Speaker 3: Actually, Chuck, I'm doing great, probably better than I've been in twenty five years.
Speaker 1: A little worried to hear.
Speaker 3: About the attack going on in the Middle East, that's always concerning. Uh, And of course I think that in past shows, I've mentioned several times leave a ram alone, or you're going to blow the world up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you and I have shared that view. Actually that well, look, no matter what screw up we just watched, or what nonsense or provocation we've just witnessed, at least they weren't dumb enough to involve Iran in anything more than rhetoric. Right, they were part of the access of evil and all that. But if they literally go poking at the bear that is Iran, there's going to be a problem. You and I have concurred on that. Although before we go there, let's talk about your positive mood, because you just went through a radical weight loss program, and you know I want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, how many pounds did you lose, Joe?
Speaker 3: I lost thirty pounds in about twenty four days.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you lost a lot more than that, and it was it was faster, true, I mean, tell people how many pounds was it?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 5: In all?
Speaker 3: I lost thirty pounds of physical weight and one hundred and fifteen pounds of burden.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Well, see, now what you were supposed to do is dryly set up that you had lost one hundred and fifteen pounds because you got rid of the wife put them bum Anyway, my joke was always that I lost three hundred pounds because my bitch was bigger. But you know, what are you gonna do? Not everybody decides to date white Godzilla and mine was six three and about three hundred pounds. So I said, yeah, I had great weight loss results. I lost three hundred pounds. What hell, helg I got divorced. Anyway, Joe, Sorry, I set up the joke and spoiled it because well you didn't follow up on it.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: You lost thirty pounds of good weight and then you lost one hundred and fifteen pounds of toxicity, so a lot of weight loss.
Speaker 1: In the regular Joe world. Anyway, What is on your mind? Literally, though, you don't have to go into the news.
Speaker 2: Just tell us what's on your mind? I mean, sunsets and hamburgers. What's happening? Pussy and vier talk?
Speaker 3: Brother, I just can't quit smiling. I'll be walking around at work and realize that I'm smiling like a goon and I don't even know why.
Speaker 6: And I try to stop doing it. It just makes me smile more.
Speaker 3: I'm getting cramps in my jaws from the perma grin that's on my face and I can't get rid of it, and I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I am so happy to hear this. He's smiling so hard it's starting to hurt. I love it. So you're just you're just so happy that you're stupid. At this point, not much is on your mind, and even the concern of possibly the world blowing up, you're like, well, at least I'm happy when it happens.
Speaker 6: That I knew that was coming anyway.
Speaker 3: It's it's not about, you know, the world blowing up, It's about how do you feel when it blows up?
Speaker 6: Because it's going too anyway?
Speaker 1: You know, there you go.
Speaker 6: You gotta go go with a smile. Something tells me, someone wrote something, tells me someone wrote a song about this back in the eighties.
Speaker 1: It does sound for me the world.
Speaker 6: As we know it, and I feel fine, it's.
Speaker 1: The end of the world as we know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, regular Joe, that's the way it is with you and that voice you heard break in my other co host, At least for the beginning of the show, Captain trips. Don't you envy a regular Joe? Can you hear that ringing endorsement of divorce in his voice?
Speaker 6: I do, But I'm gonna I'm gonna chastise his ass because I texted him a while ago and I think the son of a bitch is still left me on read. Oh wow, it wasn't was it on Sky for my regular It was on your regular phone. I have a couple of numbers in there for you, so may have been the wrong one. I'm just I'm very glad to hear. I'm very glad to hear that your that that your weight loss has been successful on both ends.
Speaker 2: Yes, and suddenly you know, uh, Captain, Just for the record, I happen to personally know that his health has improved quite a bit.
Speaker 6: I'm sure it has, it really has.
Speaker 3: I only have to take my blood pressure man's like every two or three days, because if I take them every day, it drops too low and my heart rate gets down to like fifty beats a minutes.
Speaker 7: So I mean.
Speaker 6: Then you're probably pretty close to not needing them anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what a little bit of an adjustment in diet and maybe a couple of other things and maybe you can flush those things permanently depending uh you know.
Speaker 1: I mean I would say be careful, but yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Think I think you can't.
Speaker 6: So I lost. I've lost the total of one hundred and thirty pounds since the end of twenty seventeen, and I take zero pharmaceuticals aside from you know, an allergy pill every once in a while or benadrul to go to sleep. Came off everything. So yeah, there, getting getting rid of all the excess weight and getting your getting yourself metabolically healthy, you will be able to come off that crap right. Maybe not right this second, but I mean you and I can you, and I can you and I can talk privately, I can I can probably help you this if you's something you're interested in, but we can. We can discuss that later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking about it too, And you know what, I know a lot about controlling the diet as well. So but start with trips and then I'll support him when he talks to you about stuff, Okay, because yeah, I think we can get you to stop having even deal with those meds at all, you know, depending on your lifestyle. I mean, look, if you're going to do things a little sloppy. Maybe you need to keep them a little while longer, but if you want.
Speaker 1: To get tight, you could probably do it.
Speaker 2: And you might as well, because the better you feel and the better you actually are health wise, the better you're going to look. And since you're going to be back on the market, brother man, I think you're going to want to look as good.
Speaker 1: As you feel.
Speaker 2: So let's try and work on that. Anyway, we know now what's on your mind. And for the record, Trips is not divorced. He didn't lose that weight that way. He lost it the old fashioned way and the non joky way. But that's okay. Always good to hear that your health is improving as well, and you're still into Santa Stans. So what's on your mind this week? Captain Tripps as.
Speaker 6: I am, I am, I am happy, happily in the Santa Stana and I'm almost I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I actually like a politician because watching him, especially over the last two months with these hurricanes. You know, I don't know what the stories are on the national news, but that guy had been on he was on the ground throughout the entire time. He took no shit. I don't know. There was a story that so before Milton came in, they were trying like mad to get the the debris that was left behind from Helene in southwest Florida because they you know, we thought, we thought Tampa Bay was going to take a direct hit. Thank got it. It ended up not. But so the I'm pretty sure it was like it was Penelas in Hillsborough County, so Tampa, Saint Petersburg, the local the local governments were refusing to allow people to take the debris to the dump sites. Now, meanwhile, this was this would have been sun Day, this would have been the weekend Milton hit on Thursday. There was a Thursday Wednesday nightionto Thursday. So basically Desantas sent the Fort Florida Highway Patrol and sent the Florida Highway Patrol and bust of the bust of the dumps open and told people bring your shit, I mean, because it made sense. You had a storm that at the time, you know, had it not lost you know, they thought it was going to lose power. Thankfully it did, but they were still looking at a possible strong Cat four and there was still debris all over the fricking place, and it would have I mean, had you'd have had projectiles worse than you already had, right, I mean, so, I mean, I know everybody, no, not everybody likes them. I get it, and I have my points of disagreement on him. But you know, he basically told and that the whole thing with Kamala Harris is just hysterical. So he just spoke about it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so let's let's put that aside for a moment, because you are the co host tonight. But I'm glad to hear about all this, and of course a little bit of practicality during a time like that is helpful. In fact, when I talk about Superstorm Sandy, which I lived through, and the follow up storm after that, which I don't even think had a name. It was just a nor'easter that came through was really the thing that crippled us after we had power outages for three weeks, and it was horrendous and you should go back and look at films of that because whole parts of New Jersey were.
Speaker 1: Literally underwater and that was not a normal thing.
Speaker 2: Like there's little islands that are on the coast of Jersey that a lot of people don't know about until storms come through, like Long Beach Island and Sandy Hook. Not the Sandy Hook where you know the shootings allegedly happened, didn't happen, blah blah blah. But there's a part of New Jersey that's called Sandy Hook that gets separated from the mainland every time there's a storm pretty much. And then there's things like Long Beach Island and stuff like that, and Seaside Heights, which is not part of the mainland directly.
Speaker 1: There's a little separation. And some of those little islands.
Speaker 2: Off of the coast of Jersey were literally gone, I mean, like most of the population wiped out.
Speaker 1: And all that. I mean, it was messed up what happened there. And then we got something that looked like a blizzard.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we've got callers and potentially another co host will join us at some point very soon.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Let's get to them, unless you unless either regularly ask in order first, regular Joe, is there anything urgently you want to cover before we get to callers.
Speaker 3: No, man, let's just go ahead and get the callers on the line.
Speaker 2: Actually, say Captain Tripps is there anything that you feel urgently must be added to the conversation before we get to the callers who should be the main feature of the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, alrighty, go ahead and bring them on.
Speaker 2: In that case, let's take them in order, and again, you know, sorry if you get any delays here. I've got two callers on hold now, but I've got space for one hundred, so no problem. You can get on the line, get on hold and hear the show as it's happening while you wait. Okay, Three one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number to call. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And thankfully, my my, my throwing up every single day streak has been partially broken, but still having troubles with the guts.
Speaker 1: So if I do take a breakaway.
Speaker 2: From the mic, I've got two co hosts to manage things while I throw up in a waste BA basket. So we're all good tonight. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Let's go to the first caller who is at the nine one six area code and see what's on their mind on the Friday night open mic.
Speaker 1: Nine one six.
Speaker 2: You're live, and you're talking to co hosts Captain Trips and Regular Joe, and of course the loudmouth himself on the mic. Oh, Kelly, So how you doing tonight?
Speaker 7: I'm doing okay. Thank you for taking my call, and I appreciate you, Uh, the co hosts, what I what i'd like to, what I would like to.
Speaker 2: Before before you stammer into your point, hang on before you before you stammer into your point. And I appreciate that you stammering into it because it sounds like you thought I might keep you on hold a little longer.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is Danny from California, right.
Speaker 7: Correct, This is Danny from California.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to identify your last name, but I wanted the listener to know who was speaking because you're about to go into a point that I think you spent a little bit of time thinking about.
Speaker 1: So go ahead, Danny, hit it anything you want. It's all up to you, and I restrict no discussion, So go ahead.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much. First, when I was last time we were chatting, there's still kind of got away with time, and I had some points and gave a lot of thought. First of all, when I relinked to my call to other callers. We were talking about my father and it happened to be one the last conversation I had had with him before he passed away from pancreatic cancer, and we're talking about his conservative politics. But he was also more printable than anything. And the last conversation we had and he would love to talk to politics, and it had to be with the twenty sixteen conversation, and the kind of remind me of Jimmy Carter. He was waiting to cast his vote. He was not going to vote for Trump. He was too principal. And I remember having a conversation I had got Dad why, and he goes, because of his morals, he goes, I got to vote for Johnson, the Libertarian. He goes, I just can't vote for somebody. And Dad, when you hear me now in your prayers, I'm so proud of because you were always the man of principal when it came to that way, and that has been reflected on myself.
Speaker 2: So your father maintained Your father maintained his principles until the very end, and it was about character in his mind. And you know what's sad about that, Danny, is that quite frankly, the majority of people that really saw the world that way, that really felt as though character was not just an issue, it was the issue. Indeed, the majority of those people are gone. I mean it is from the generation previous to X. And I forget how old you are, but I have a feeling you're closer to an X than a boomer. And quite frankly, that means that, you know, we got a little more flexible than the generation before us when it came to a moral character.
Speaker 1: But some of us used to believe in that too.
Speaker 2: And it's strange that he would still vote for Johnson because that was the year that Johnson went out and made some incoherent statements that really threw people off who were undecided, and still you could see his morality through his flubs. You could see what it was you were gonna get with Johnson, And even if you didn't think.
Speaker 1: He could win at all, there were a lot of people that were still willing to vote for the Libertarian candidate.
Speaker 2: And I got to tell you, I don't even know who the Libertarians are running this time. After that Weirdness convention that they threw where they invited RFK Junior and Trump both to the convention, which.
Speaker 1: I thought was really bizarre.
Speaker 2: And by the way, some of the rock ribbed, you know, never let it die. Libertarians had serious objections to allowing both of those guys to come in. And meanwhile, I feel quite vindicated since RFK Junior is now hawking his entire resources to have people join the Trump train because now he's on it. But anyway, I kind of knew he was working for that part of the equation and I didn't like it. And that's what I said a long time ago, and people said I was crazy, and nobody will tell me I was right now, so you know, it is what it is. Anyway, Danny, please continue though, Okay that story. What else is on your mind, sir?
Speaker 7: If he would have is he probably would have took more votes from Trump in twenty sixteen and you would have had President Clinton. I mean, that's just just my thoughts on it. But I was very proud of him because that was the man he was, That was the man I was raised with. I mean, he loved my mother. I mean I remember growing up two times when in talk insist him and he was so insulted, not because he was married, because he would insult my mother. I mean, that's just the type of man he was in it, and I feel like a lot of it is I'm still the same way, even though we are probably politically, I moved away from a lot of his politics. I still helped him to a lot of his moral character, and I'm very proud of that. That's number one. I'd also like to go into a whole other talkics that came up and I had a very long discussion and the date with my and if any way this message could get out to Sean O'Brien, the president, the team stays there any team strap that wants to call and chat with me anytime. I do have some messages about what we looked at as far as politics and as far as vacuument by brothers.
Speaker 2: Have the teamsters made a Hey, wait a minute, have the teamsters formally endorsed either candidate? Because last I looked, they had not come up with a formal endorsement.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: The national convention. Sean O'Brien can get And we were ing VP and Jimmy James were talking about polls, and I did take the poll. It was it was a scam poll that came from the teamsters because I'm a longtime number and I took the poll and I chose Kamala Harris. She got thirty eight percent. The Trump vote was fifty eight percent. I believe it was about four percent that was undecided. Now that pole could be accurate because that made the diehards are going to be the ones who are going to vote on the pole. I know that my brother here, there's a few that have Trump stickers, and I would say probably the majority of them. The guys that are are are probably going to vote for Trump, but they're not voting for him because their best interests of the fellow brothers in it. As far as teamsters or the economic historys, it's more of culture. I'm sixty two, so it's born in nineteen sixty two. The majority of the guys, especially since the consolidated the telecommunications down to just a handful of companies ran by billionaires, it's all been ripening radio and they've all been brainwashed. I mean, this is Global's planned. They've been brainwashed to believe that the Democrats or whatever they are, they're all evil and don't have their interests while them along the fact the europe has always stabbed labor on the back. Now, Sean O'Brien that Adwice. I talked to him when I was introduced to him when he was running for the Teamster president. I was introduced by our shop strout who brought him into our facility. So I was the one that voted in twenty sixteen. I did not vote for Joy Biden. I voted for Klie Hopkins. He was a Green Party candidate. Greeny's a your hired Teamster warehouse because I did it because of principal, because this was somebody that I could support and I could relate to. They was tell you this year I am I am being a vote for Kamala Harris. And I have multiple reasons why. One is is a lot of independent chapters in the teams to especially in the central Conference. I'm not in a cential conference. They've had financial problems for a long time and they got devastated in the two thousand and eight commandsion collapse, which the Republicans have supported this financial deregulation nonsense for decades. So they're the ones that ran a lot of your funds. Now on, Yes, there was mis management within the union. I knit it. Shan Brian Kamala Harris pas passing boat to protect and actually refund their She they got a bailable those teams. She's got a bailout. The independent locals have built with Sean O'Brien and have endorsed Kamala Harris. Now I understand what Sean O'Brien is, and if I ever get a hold of him, if he's out there, I will call him out. You did this for politics. I understand if you were a pun into the rank and file brothers of the Union. If they're stabbing in the back, they gave me something. I don't blame you for going out there and reaching out to the Republicans. He said, they want to be friends with flavor. But I'm going to give you a couple of facts. He mentioned two names. He mentioned Josh har Holly from Missouri as a friend Labor and JD Dance. I called Bourd Josh Holly and his at l CIO recularbility was thirteen percent. JD Dance daping Canada on this his record was he's zero. He talked about what you wanted to help tax credit for childcare. He said he was four. He skipped that vote. This guy's as charlottan and oliar. He's just like Adam Smith. I'm not Adam Schiff the California Center who I'm the lead flight. Because he's a liar and he's a Democrat. I would support him, But he's a liar. So does JD. Pants. So is Donald Trump. Then he sat there and with Elon Muss he sees financing a big portion whose candidacy in Pennsylvania said they were laughing because they were fire strikers. Well, guess what, I want to take a line to screw them.
Speaker 1: So there you go. I want to turn this one over to Captain Trips to handle.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: You got any comments about you know, labor, the teensters, any of this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: And of course, Dan, I'm.
Speaker 6: Actually I'm actually going to defer this one. I don't I don't have any comments about labor. I'll put it on the record. I'm not a Donald Trump fan. I have my issues with Donald Trump. But let me just put it this way. I look at Donald Trump and the people that are surrounding him as a stopgap measure. I think anymore a time of the monsters that have been running this shit show since twenty twenty one is instant is just going to be Never have I had more problems in my life that that came directly from the federal government. Since fucking Joe Biden or whoever's running Joe Biden became president, I've had to relocate my family. I've had to go through financial hardship. I was about to lose my career because of Joe Biden and the shit he did. And part of it was this whatever the hell she is running for president now? Well ran personally, I don't have any problem with her specifically because I think she's just that's she's an empty mor Well, let me ask you something by someone else, just why Biden.
Speaker 2: Is Let's be specific about something though. What year did you actually move? Because you you you moved a few years back, So when.
Speaker 6: Did you actually move twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty two, so about two years after he runs and he takes office in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: What month was.
Speaker 2: That that you left where you lived to move to Desanta, stan Florida For other people.
Speaker 6: May May twenty.
Speaker 2: Two, So what you're telling me is about a year after he takes office, a year and a couple of months you had to go. Weren't their conditions prevailing before that year. I mean, or everything was fine until.
Speaker 6: January everything was everything wasn't fine. I'm not I'm not saying, but the final straw was put into place now, and I have my criticisms of Trump over the whole COVID thing. Don't don't think I absolve him, because I've said a million times, you know, let's let's talk. I mean, one of the biggest problems with the whole COVID thing is this ridiculous inflation we're facing out that started under Donald Trump that did not start under Joe Biden, so that I'm fully aware of. It was Donald Trump that did the Operation Warps feed Bs, it was Donald Trump that declared the national emergency that allowed all this to happen. So trust me, I do not. I do not absolve Trump of guilt, but the people that took over after him put this shit on steroids.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was just looking for clarity on that position because I think it's necessary to note it. But since you're deferring most of this, I want to give Joe a chance to address it before we move on to anything else, if you don't mind, because maybe Joe has something to say.
Speaker 1: About labor and what's going on there.
Speaker 2: But then again he might defer and we'll have to go back to Danny quickly if that's the case. So, Joe, do you have anything you'd like to add to this discussion of organized excuse me organized late and you know, positions and how morality is moving things or are you just too happy to bother with letting your mind get involved in this?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 3: Actually, actually, something Danny said did stand out to me, and I want to salute his father for voting morality over party lines.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 3: I don't vote myself, I don't participate at all, but I do want to salute Danny's father because the politicians we have are devoid of morality, and the fact that he did not even though he was a conservative, he did not toe that party line.
Speaker 7: He didn't vote red or blue.
Speaker 3: He voted black or white.
Speaker 4: And I salute him for it.
Speaker 6: And then i'd act you like to agree and say the same thing. I agree. I agree. I think that's the character thing I think is big.
Speaker 2: I really do right, And whether you approve of his moral compass, necessarily here one thing you can at least salute is that there is one and he was using it.
Speaker 1: You know. That's the thing is.
Speaker 2: Even if you think to yourself, look, that's a wasted vote, or maybe I don't agree with Gary Johnson and his positions whatever, you would at least have to say, yeah, but the guy is still voting based on a principle that is definable, that is not just about this guy happens to make me feel better because he uses the right buzzwords, you know, or I get to make plenty of excuses for the imperfect instrument doing the job I want to see done.
Speaker 1: No, this is a question of does it match up?
Speaker 2: And you know, doesn't comport with my particular idea of what morality is. And oh, by the way, people used to think of presidents as somebody who was supposed to be exemplary to the youth and everything else. That old, crazy, hokey statement, what will children think if the president? But it sounds so stupid, but there was a point in time in recent hit history where people thought that way, where it was like, the president is somebody that is looked up to that children might aspire to follow in a way or whatever, and maybe we should say they should be I don't know role models.
Speaker 1: Now I disagree with the whole role model thing altogether.
Speaker 2: But the idea that that was one of the demands from the general public has evaporated, and it evaporated long before we got the Trump.
Speaker 6: But the thing is to do with a dress and a cigar.
Speaker 2: Well, you see, I think it started before then, because you know, people were looking for something, and the destruction of it, in a way, according to the naivete of the people at the time, probably started under Nixon, into my mind, unfairly, but still that's when it started. We have a completely corrupt president who went on years later on an interview with you know Frost there and said, hey, look, you know, even if it looks illegal, if the president does it, it isn't you know that who told us what the future was gonna hold, to be honest with you, was unfairly crucified by the people of the time, and you know, forced into resignation. And then you got President Ford out of that mix because Spiro Agnew had to go with his tax return issues or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right. But yeah, so that was a whole different thing that I think.
Speaker 2: Started the ball rolling with the people in this country saying, well, maybe morality is not something that we should be searching for in a candidate.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 2: Well, folks, here's the unfortunate answer. Not really because the people of the United States changed, but because it was as though the menu on that particular restaurant's website happened to no longer include an option for a morality meal. You know what I'm saying. There was no longer an option where somebody wasn't a scumbag on the ticket? Which one of these is a not scumbag? None, none of the above? Does that mean I should vote for none of the above? Or what is the famous thing? Pick a lesser of two evils? Okay, but I.
Speaker 3: Think yeah, definition evil, I want to add choosing the l evils, you're voting for evil.
Speaker 1: You you have still and evil.
Speaker 2: You said it's a lesser one, but you also said it's what evil.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there's that.
Speaker 2: And of course anybody should be saluted who actually makes a moral decision about something where they think morality counts and it doesn't matter if you agree with the morality.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead, let me ask you a question only only it's off topic. But you brought up Nixon. Yeah, this is this is an era and you'll see why I'm asking you this question. This is an area that I think you'd be my best go to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but wait, Jimmy James is probably champing at the bit on hold right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's on hold and somebody else has too.
Speaker 6: But what do you what do you what do you make of the theory that Watergate was a coup because Nixon was about to spill the beans on who actually killed JFK? Do you think that? Do you think there's any any truth to that?
Speaker 1: No? No, I can tell you that.
Speaker 6: You've done the research on this. I haven't.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I can see why some people think that.
Speaker 2: And also part of that is a transposition because he was literally challenging, uh, some of the standard bearers in the Central Intelligence Agency and indeed in the government's intelligence apparatus. So some people have taken that, especially because one of those people is Dick Hells. Uh, you know, Richard Helms, and you know, if you don't know enough about him, you could see why he would be a guy that, you know, they had to interview for investigations into the JFK assassination, and they did, but they never got much out of him. I mean, this was a guy laughing at their subpoenas and such a long time ago. See, people used to do it then too, but usually it had to be a spook. And if you don't know what a spook is, please look it up in regards to what a spook.
Speaker 1: Is in the intelligence agency vernacular.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he was challenging the CIA in my mind, and therefore a bunch of former CIA operatives, assets and lackeys and useful idiots even were somehow magically brought together to blow a black bag job, a simple robbery and get themselves caught, even though one of the guys on the team had literally been an instructor of black bag jobs at the CIA.
Speaker 1: That is not a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: That's just part of the historical fact that nobody wants to talk about, you know.
Speaker 1: And when you combine that with a.
Speaker 2: Guy who was clearly a disinformation guy. When in the CIA's you know, operations of the time period, like well, operations of the former time period, probably about a decade before some.
Speaker 1: Of them were more active, a guy like E. Howard Hunt who.
Speaker 2: Was clearly engaged in the business of disinformation that was one of his businesses, and also propaganda through surreptitious means, including writing spy novels, which E.
Speaker 1: Howard Hunt did. By the way, he was an author. A lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, far beyond the deathbed confession where he says he you know, there's a lot of convoluted nonsense that goes in. And there was the allegation because he was using a phrase during the Watergate taping, the whole Bay of Pigs thing, and a lot of people thought that was code for the Kennedy assassination.
Speaker 1: But when you take into account the fact that.
Speaker 2: He was the what do they call, the executive action officer for that White House during the time that the Bay of Pigs was planned, which, by the way, it was planned before Kennedy took office by the Eisenhower administration. That guess who was the vice president Richard but also happened to be the guy that took care of a lot of the deep, in the dark, the unconventional, and was the executive action officer when it came to intelligence matters. Likely, very likely Nixon had been involved in the planning of.
Speaker 1: The Bay Pigs.
Speaker 2: So it is my suspicion that it's more about that and a bunch of things that we never got to know. And some things that have blown right on biases people have discovered it later, like, for instance, the whole idea that Kennedy refused to give them air coverage and Kennedy refused to send in other military assets.
Speaker 1: Well, he might have refused to send some of them in, but.
Speaker 2: There was a fleet of naval vessels available right then and there at the time that were obviously not just sent in there to go on vacation. And the sun happened to be good on the beaches of Cuba. Okay, it's just that simple. There's a lot going on there that has not been known, and also the authorizations and what was authorized and everything else not quite as clear cut and dry as typical historians or conspiracy theorists have told us about for many, many years. There's also the idea that intentionally the CIA set it up so that there would be a failure and then we would have a reasonable excuse to say publicly, well, we had to send in troops, and therefore we did, and therefore we engaged in the accidental invasion of Cuba. But it didn't go all the way through, and it wasn't just Kennedy denying it. In fact, at a certain point he started approving stuff and then it had to go back because there was no point. I mean, they were captured right away. It was the worst kept secret when it came to Cuban intelligence ever, because they knew about where they were landing. Everybody was coming in. They knew all about it before they got there. It was like it was worse than Macaulay Culkin's awhereess of the robbers coming back to his house and home alone. It was that bad okay. On the beaches of Cuba. They had those guys nailed right away. Even though the plan was get in there, do a hit, run into the jungle, and then do a covert series of insurgent attacks and things like this.
Speaker 1: All that was planned out. These guys never got off the beach because they knew they were coming. So, you know, there's a lot to it.
Speaker 2: But the idea that he was trying to hide the Kennedy assassination I think has been a hyperbolic assumption from people that heard that and knew that Nixon was indeed haunted by the Kennedy assassination, not because of his involvement and not because of the fact that he had left that morning from love Field. I think even he was in Dallas that day, Nixon actually, but he left. He was there representing either Pepsi or Coke. He was a lawyer for one of those soft drink companies, and he left that morning. He was haunted by it though, because you know, there were two things that lead to him being able to win the presidency in nineteen sixty eight that were significant among a pile of other things that turned him from a losing gubernatorial candidate in California. He lost his run for governor in nineteen sixty two and his political career was over. A bunch of things came together to give him a shot at it again six years later. So six years after he couldn't secure the state of California, he was able to win the presidency. And two things that happened that were responsible for him having the ability to do so is won the death of jfk which meant we didn't have him re elected in sixty four, which meant we didn't have the political dynasty. And then, oh, by the way, in nineteen sixty eight, a guy named Robert F. Kennedy was running for office and could have very likely taken the residency until somebody put a bullet in his head, and a few other weird places in Los Angeles, California while he was campaigning. So those two assassinations were part of what assisted his rise to the White House Richard Nixon. Without them, I would argue that Nixon would have gone on to disappear into political obscurity and then been wandering around almost forever, like you know, like his one compatriot, you know that was there in the office at the time. I believe you know, he would have called him Henry, but you know, his foreign affairs advisory.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've heard of him.
Speaker 2: Do you do you know who I'm talking about there, Captain Trips?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I remember a gentleman that went by Henry, possibly given the given name of Hines. Yeah, I've heard that. That's an interesting it's an interesting know that that makes a lot of sense. That actually makes more sense you explaining it that way, makes more sense than the simple cut and dry he was going to spill the beans on who shot Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And he might have indeed been a kissinger instead of you know, he might have been a kissinger in somebody else's administration.
Speaker 1: Later on, Uh, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: That's the sort of life that he probably would have led, uh and gone on to be a lawyer for other corporations, even just as a token. You know, Hey, we just happened to have that that bit of juice in the corporate business because we have the former whatever vice president in our company now helping to run our company, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 2: So I think Nixon's entire political trajectory, he knows, was partially fueled by the fact that within five years both John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy had been erased from political you know contention.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And some people claim that he was haunt that, and.
Speaker 2: I do believe he was because he had to have known that without those two murders, there's no way he gets to the White House. But then he gets into other stuff. And I say, again, it was unfairly you know, crucified effectively for his Shenanigans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he does. Definitely if this juncture seems like he was far more over maligned. I'm not saying he was a He certainly wasn't, you know, a white Knight or an angel, but it seems I think history has been a bit unfair to him from what I can understand.
Speaker 2: But gradually in recent years they have softened their position.
Speaker 6: And yeah, come down, I've noticed as well.
Speaker 1: He just remains.
Speaker 2: But he still remains a benchmark whenever somebody talks about, you know, and he remains a double benchmark, a spoken one and an unspoken one. What do I mean? There is at the moment that you have somebody who might be impeached or resign or whatever, they bring up Nixon. And it doesn't matter if it's in the presidency or it's a governor or whatever, Nixon will come up in the conversation among pundits. It's a promise. But also another thing that has happened, which has been added to the nomenclature, is that when a scandal emerges of almost any kind, it gets the suffix gate added to it quite often. Why because of the Watergate hotel So now it's you know, what was it blue dress gate maybe, or you know, in some circles it became BJA Gate when it came to you know, Clinton, right. In other cases they've taken this or that and called it gate.
Speaker 1: So they've added to well, just.
Speaker 6: Just recently, just recently with the first with when Trump was president anything making no comments on it, but everything involving Russia was Russia Gate.
Speaker 2: Russia Gate, Yep, there you go. Russia Gate was a phrase. What is the gate about? It's because of the Watergate hotel, that's all.
Speaker 1: That's what gate is. So they but they've added it to everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think of political crap that went on during the eighties when they thought it was going to spin and become you know, before the mainstream media actually drove the news completely, they used to float things out there and try to see if it would catch on, and if it didn't, it would go away.
Speaker 1: But much smaller stories became this or that gaate? What was it? You know, what's money really is?
Speaker 2: At one point I heard a couple of news reporters and they dropped it quickly, Thank god. Is whitewater There was a point at which there were news you know, talking heads, not really reporters, but talking heads on the news were trying to say white Watergate, and you know, that just doesn't sound right. Something is way wrong with that, And it's almost like, well, if that's Whitewatergate, what was the other one?
Speaker 1: You know was that blackwater Gate? Was that you know, uh, why is this one white? Is there going to be a green watergate? Or were going to start? You know? So it no good? They dropped it and it just became a whitewater.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think remember I think it. I think with the with the Monica Lewinsky thing, I think it was Monica Gate. I do remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there was that, and there was even another thing when a bunch of stuff started emerging and it was.
Speaker 1: Called Bimbo gate. Bimbo Gate happened because I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bimbo eruptions was a phrase that I don't know was that Carvil who came up with that, with you know, dealing with bimbo eruptions because there would be you know, play.
Speaker 6: That sounds like that sounds like something that would have come out of Carville or would come out of Carville's mouth. I agree.
Speaker 2: But ever after and even up to today, again more than fifty years later, we are still faced with the gate suffix on the political controversy you know right well.
Speaker 6: Speaking of that, it wasn't in your home state. With remember the whole Chris Christie thing with the bridge. He was supposedly closing down the bridges. Absolutely political enemies. They were calling it Bridgegate.
Speaker 2: We remember that it was bridge Gate, and there was a couple other phrases they had, but Bridgegate.
Speaker 1: Is the one that's stuck.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, that doesn't even have a hotel in the damn thing. I mean, what are you doing Gate? Not even a hotel? No thebes. There was just Chris Christy exerting political pressure to screw with somebody, that's all. And that became a gate. So it didn't even have to associate. You didn't need former CIA guys, you didn't need Cubans, you didn't need a robbery even. All you needed is a political scandal and they would attach Gate to it anyway, Danny, I know, we went into a weird position, but actually came back around to to Watergate for a second and everything else. But but what you got something you want to respond to here? Because I've got other callers and I do want to move on to them and put you on old for the time being.
Speaker 7: Thanks. Yeah, either even moved to other callers or I got it just a short sea points and then you could move on either way.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Sure, go ahead, thank you.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, you're welcome. Don O'Brien. Sean O'Brien was playing politics. He was gonna eat. He decided to not endorse because I think he wants to re election as president of the Teamsters, so he can have all those those votes for him. Number Two, the Trump MLRB and a horrific He literally hired a union best the attorneys to run the NRB. They were absolutely horrific what they did to labor. Number three, I'll make this my final point. This has to do it without morality. The first his choice for Secretary Labor with alex Acosta from Florida. Something against Florida, but he's the DA. He gave the sweet heart deal. So Jeffrey Epstein, he didn't have the balls for the child ruster in jail, he cave. He is useful. Matter of fact, I read his transition team. They were well aware of that whole deal. They entered you're employed, and they had no problem put on because he is a useful idiot. He could be easis and he had to resign. So no way I'm going to vote for Trump for those reasons. It's a moral issue. If my father said, I can't vote for someone with a multiple barnyard animal number two. It's a financial issue because you have a contract coming up next year, and I can I megine if it gets if it gets, if it gets scary that we haven't n ll rbs that will have, we'll be out there to established in the back.
Speaker 1: Well. Not only that, but let's never forget that.
Speaker 2: You know, Ronald Reagan fired the air traffic controllers and a lot of people celebrated that. But today if you're like a pro union guy, to be honest with you, uh, it's funny. It's almost like that never happened to, you know, Reagan the Great. And I just see radical moves like that occurring with Trump. If billionaires come to him. If some billionaires come to him and say, look are corp bottom line is going to get screwed because of these workers, I can see him authorizing all kinds of you know what, don't even hold them to account regarding labor laws and everything else, and screw them, fire them, recontract people. I could definitely see a disaster coming out of there if just the right person gets in his ear. Because it's not always the likes of Kim Kardashian that come to him and ask him for prison reform, which, by the way, I don't know if people remember that happening. You know, Kim Kardashian came to him and got a commutation for a lady, which you know, you could look at it and try and figure out whether that was a good thing to do or not. But that was one of the people that convinced him to make a very serious decision. Okay, Kim Kardashian. So you know, I just saying, just saying, and does everybody remember the meeting with Kanye in the White House where you know, putting on the red hat laid him into a superman.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. And still my favorite, my absolute favorite clip of Kanye comes from Family Guy Gon. I finished giving this lasagna a massage and then I'm gonna announce that I'm joining Isis, you know, And we got stuff like that out of Kanye, and there you go, and Kanye ran for president and he's not doing it this time anyway. All that having been said, I'm gonna put you on hold, Danny, and we're going to change a little bit because I'm going to bring in one of the callers as a co host.
Speaker 1: But I want to give.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, the other one dropped away, So I'm gonna never mind. I was gonna do something different here, but now I'm not. I'm going to bring on Jimmy James. And for right now, Jimmy, you're a caller. You're going to switch to co host mode after we take a break at some point, but for right now, you're going to come in as a caller, So behave as a caller.
Speaker 1: And there you go.
Speaker 2: You can address one of or all three of us here, and we are going to take a break after your call Jimmy, And but I want to give each of my co hosts a chance to discuss with you if they choose, if they so dare here, but also anybody else who wants to join us.
Speaker 1: This might be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Not sure who's going to remain on for the whole show or not, but three one nine five to two seven five zero one six is the way to join the melee on the Ocelli Effect Open mic here tonight on a Friday night. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six, and from what I understand, in about fifty three minutes will be joined by Aaron Franz and the Age of transitions will begin. Indeed, he has something rather fascinating a guest on the age of transitions, and uh uncle, the broadcast will follow that tonight. So either way, we're gonna get on to it and we're gonna get on through it. So sell I uh does either of my coasts? Let's begin with regular Joe, Regular Joe, do you have anything you want to add before we turn Jimmy Loose on the caller's side of the mic.
Speaker 8: Turn him loose?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's on the turning loose side.
Speaker 2: About you, Captain Trips, anything you'd like to drop in or drop out of or just drop here before I bring Jimmy James onto the caller side of the mic.
Speaker 6: Nope, Jimmy James has has the floor, all.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the way it goes. You have the floor, sir, as a caller right now.
Speaker 2: But my co host offer still stands, So let me know if I'm going to bring you on as a co host after a break.
Speaker 6: Jimmy excelle b Pete.
Speaker 1: Could not make it tonight due to his work issues. Okay, Oh that's another thing.
Speaker 2: Anybody who's having problems with their payroll call in message me because there appears to be in many parts of the country a simultaneous issue with payroll, where computer programs are being blamed, human error is being blamed, blames being attached. But I'm wondering if there's a simultaneous purpose to this. I just happened to notice the coincidence that a lot of people had problems with their payroll this week.
Speaker 1: I'm not naming any.
Speaker 2: Names, but I got to tell you two people whose names listeners to this show would know right away, and two other people that you might not. You know, literally, I said, I would love it if you guys made a contribution this week or whatever. And in the past, i'd say two or three weeks, I have gotten reports from four people now that they're having issues getting paid because.
Speaker 1: Their payroll is screwed up.
Speaker 2: So I want to know if that's a trend out there, So call in three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. Indeed, if you only just want to report that and not even identify yourself, I'd like to hear some more and you can email me and all that BLINDJFK researcher at gmail dot com. Let me know what this is and maybe I can figure out a pattern because I see no reports anywhere, and yet with four people randomly telling me this on the same week, it seems, or the same couple.
Speaker 1: Of weeks really during this month.
Speaker 2: Let's say, it's kind of odd, folks, So somebody let me know anyway, Jimmy, I don't think you have a problem with your payroll checks, but maybe you do. And I turned the floor back over to you for anything you want to toss out as a caller, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Well, I won't know if I'm I'm gonna get paid or not until next week, so I'll have to let you know them as I know. It's good. I don't pursue your problem well.
Speaker 1: Without revealing personal details.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, I think the way that you get paid would not necessarily be described as payroll, right or would it? Do you think it's a payroll or is it not a payroll? The way you get paid, you don't have to reveal details.
Speaker 1: Just am I right?
Speaker 2: Thinking that you would not be part of people that would say they're getting given payroll per se.
Speaker 9: Now you're right, I wouldn't be on a pay roll per se, so you're correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, but that's the thing, and no offense to you or anything. I'm just saying, I don't think you would even be at risk if there is a trend happening. Of course, i'd love to know if that was happening with anybody. Maybe there's a lot of people having trouble getting paid, but as far as I know personally, the only thing I have trouble with is when I draw up an invoice for somebody and I have to chase them for a couple of months in order to get them to pay it. But other than that, you know, that's that's the way business is sometimes, and at certain times it's more prevalent than others.
Speaker 1: But it's a weird.
Speaker 2: Trend when I hear that people that could normally, you know, set their calendars and their watches by their payroll literally tell me, you know, I know I get paid at seven oh one am every single time I get paid, and all that kind of thing, like they know exactly what time their direct deposits hit their bank accounts and all that. There's just a handful of people so far, No, not this time, something's wrong.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know. You go ahead, trips.
Speaker 9: Twelve to twelve o one to watch it logo.
Speaker 2: So there you go. You know what I'm saying, like you could set your calendar or watch by it and trips. You were trying to add something there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, And I'm not embarrassed to admit I'm one of the people that brought that to your attention. And I hadn't heard of any issues until you said that. Oh you too. So, like I said, with with our particular issue, they just didn't pay us our overtime. Now, the story I got from from our department manager was the person that normally does our department's payroll was on vacation and the person that did it just basically screwed up. I don't know. Now, I will say they cut us our checks on Monday, so you know the pay the pay was screwed up for the Friday deposit on Monday. I went into Tuesday. Tuesday morning, I was in my department. I went to see her and she had all the checks. So they turned around and fixed the problem very quickly.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: As I said, I was told it was human error, and I figured that's what it was. But now that I'm hearing that this seems to be a little bit more of a trend, it is making me go humh. Was it human error? Was there something else behind it that I don't know?
Speaker 1: Well, a weird thing.
Speaker 6: Like I said, my employer did fix the problem immediately.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I don't want to go into this too much because I would rather and I didn't mean to identify you, for sure, you just chose to do that. But you are one of those people. But here's a weird added thing. And there's a couple of facts that also bring this together that I'm not going to reveal because I want to make sure I'm getting legitimate information and I don't want to contaminate it.
Speaker 1: But you're also among the four people. Okay, you're obviously one of them, but.
Speaker 2: Among the four people, three of them indeed talked about the fact that they were supposed to initially be something else, a bonus or something above the standard pay for one reason or another, and that's the first thing that went wrong. Okay, then I'm told they didn't get paid at all, you know, during a time period, and they're promised it's going to be fixed. Now, there are multiple reasons why they were told this, which do form another pattern, but I'm not going to reveal that. I am telling you though, that It started with, well, I was supposed to get a bonus. I was supposed to get something else that was a what was the other term, a reimbursement for something else that you know, they had to lay money out for. And there were supposed to be special reimbursements along with like a little more that was supposed to be added to it in order to cover something. Okay, I forget what the exact explanation was, but the idea that there was like something above the normal say hourly wage or whatever parted the problem where they didn't get that, then there was a lack of payroll, either entirely or in in you know, in the majority of what it is they were supposed to get.
Speaker 1: So these two things happen as well.
Speaker 2: Uh so the idea that they didn't pay for overtime, but they did send you a regular check, right, but not the overtime?
Speaker 1: Is that where we're at? Sorry?
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, sorry I was, I was actually I was actually doing the contribution.
Speaker 1: I told you no time.
Speaker 6: Yes, I got my I got my base. I got my base, but I pull a ton of overtime, so I live on the over I live off the overtime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, some.
Speaker 6: People do you know I got my base salary, and then they had the overtime, and I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't well for the record real fast. I wasn't one second one second for the record real fast trips. I wasn't trying to push you there. I was just trying to tell you that there's a lot of power that occurred here.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, no, I know I had you and I had talked earlier, and I meant to do it, and then it's just because my brain is so packed right now and with all that go, with all the other stuff going on, I just don't want to forget it. Looks oh yes, I want.
Speaker 2: To do that, massively appreciated, thank you, But but that wasn't the point of it really truly. I want to collect more information on this because if there is a trend, I would like to report on it, because I've seen no reports.
Speaker 1: Is there a problem with you know, the.
Speaker 2: Payroll systems plural out there for some reason. I'd like to know, uh, and maybe inform others because you know, they believe me. And by the way, one guy totally freaked out about this because he's like, how am I supposed to live? And I as somebody else in the mix there took a loan. I mean, there's all kinds of weirdness happening here because people weren't getting the money that they were relying on. That usually shows up with no issue. So just saying, I guess you've recovered, which is great, and whatever you did, it's appreciate it. And if anybody wants to click the uh, you know, the PayPal button. Patreon, by the way, is going to be eliminated by the end of this month. I'm going to eliminate that from from It's no longer a viable thing to run. So I'm not going to be running Patreon anymore fro Shelly effect.
Speaker 1: But I will continue to have the the button for PayPal for people that wish to help keep the network going. So there's that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I'm going to shut up now and let Jimmy James have his time as a caller. But I wanted to clarify all this, so by all means, you know, Captain Trips, you make your contribution if that's what you're doing right now. But I wasn't trying to push you into it. It's just that it's so happened that people that said they were going to didn't and then I asked, well, is everything okay? And what I got back was that they had problems with their payroll, and it is true you were one of them.
Speaker 1: So anyway, you see, now this just goes the show. I don't make stuff up, folks, just saying sometimes people say you made it up, and no, I didn't make crap up. I don't have the imagination anymore.
Speaker 6: So just for the record, just for the record, yeah, I didn't. I didn't feel put I did not feel pushed into it. I'm sorry, Jimmy. I didn't mean interrupt you. I just want to say, for the record, I didn't feel pushed into it. It literally was like I need to do this now, so I don't forget.
Speaker 1: Okay, no problem, So Jimmy, now I'll shut up. Sorry, but go ahead.
Speaker 9: You guys are fine, all right.
Speaker 7: My question to captive trips.
Speaker 9: Uh you've heard the Donald Trumps uh play an idea. He says he'll eliminate taxes from overtime. Now, this to me is brilliant. This to me, will be the biggest financial new deal for ane hundred damn years. This would turn a lot of people work and from the work new class, move them into the middle class. I mean, I don't mind.
Speaker 7: Alhree.
Speaker 1: My only counter, my only counter, my only counter, Jimmy, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: A counter which I want you to consider here, though, is that every time something like that happens, and there's going to be some improvement if you go over, Like even the whole thing of a company is now going to have to cover your healthcare if you go over a certain amount of hours. What happened, Actually every company in the world started, you know, giving people thirty and thirty five hour a week jobs to avoid hitting the threshold, and a lot of places avoid hitting the.
Speaker 1: Threshold and tell you even that you'll be fired if you run over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll pay your overtime, but we'll wind up removing you from the payroll in a lot of places.
Speaker 1: And I mean that's on a lot of low level jobs.
Speaker 2: So if that's eliminated, as you know, taxable and somehow that doesn't benefit if it doesn't benefit the employers, to be honest with you, employers will just avoid issuing overtime where they can, and that's usually what happens.
Speaker 1: But I'm wondering, is there any penalty. Is there any penalty to the employer Jimmy, good, it.
Speaker 9: Shouldn't work the employers they are losing anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I would I would agree with I would agree with Jimmy on that one. I'm not sure. Yeah, that's why I was asking employers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: Because I wonder if there's a problem with that, Like there's some kind of thing that might end up costing them something.
Speaker 1: If if they're not you know, putting in tax and.
Speaker 2: Then you still got to put in Social Security against it, right, I mean, they'll still take out your FIKA and your whatever.
Speaker 9: So I wonder, let's let's get it real. Everyone that pays that stuff, then one thing gets it all back at.
Speaker 3: The end of the year.
Speaker 9: And if you have any wives or kids, you're getting away more than you could it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know only yeah, up to a certain level, that's right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yes, up to a certain level, that's true.
Speaker 2: But but then again, I also know people that pay taxes are supposed to taking anything in uh And and those people make a better living than the majority of us do, but they wind up being a little bit upset because they actually pay taxes. They don't, you know, get all their tax money back. They wind up having to write a check.
Speaker 1: In addition, I'll get to that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was gonna get to that.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 9: Good, Well, it's been an hour of things. Let's started day and stamped above morality? Are you serious? Do you watch any other news than MS and DC? Just this week, Seris is the Bust and took play Tourism. The complete first book was literally lifted from Wikipedia only can't put two sentences together in besnine, she has run this country into the damn ground? Are you serious, Danny?
Speaker 1: That's the way he views it, and that's the way you view it. What can I say?
Speaker 9: You know, Danny is and he's still Yeah, he's on.
Speaker 2: Hold, and there's another caller behind you, so you know, I understand. We'll get back around to Dan in a bit. So, hey, when when we switch you to co host, when we switch you to colost duties, you can definitely address Danny directly.
Speaker 1: How's that sound?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Okay, anything else you got on your mind? Or should we get to the other collar before we can rush into a break.
Speaker 9: That's all again. One other thing Danny mits and his father in twenty sixteen. Yes, well, guess what, Danny in twenty sixteen, I had the same thoughts. I was laughing when I was getting a little books with Donald Trump. I thought he had no chance, and Hayden so me too. Even if you'll take it to the nomination.
Speaker 1: Guess what, I.
Speaker 7: Didn't know anything about Donald Trump. Guess what in the last.
Speaker 9: Eight nine years, I've learned a lot about Donald Trump. And uh, I will be voting the Trump and so add to your father.
Speaker 1: If you say so, I mean, what can I say?
Speaker 2: We can't guess at it at this point, and of course new information can always change somebody's position.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna put you on hold, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: We'll bring you back around as a co host after a break. But before we go there, we got another wireless caller at the eight five to five area code, So I'm going to bring them on and let them speak their mind before we go to a break. So you're live eight five to five area code.
Speaker 10: It's six file Jeff, which I will saying, your legally blind and you think you can't say the scre.
Speaker 1: My apologies eight six five, Sorry about that. How you're doing, Harlan? My mistake.
Speaker 9: Well, I've been home.
Speaker 10: I've called in a couple of different times, and I had to keep switching over and grabs. I finally got on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so go for it. You're live. What do you got to add to the conversation.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm caught a few things. I mean, far as about the overtime goes, I'm gonna go out here and limb and say, if they're eliminating taxes on overtime, I wouldn't hold my breaths. But if they're a leming tax eliminating taxes on overtime, I'm sure that that's probably gonna include any of the other cycle or social security that the employers would have to pay on any changes all it wouldn't happen because you know, it's always my private company's going to come before it. But if because the constitutions should say corporations not where to poo. And during the times I've been in and now, a good point a Captain trip Man was how we got to this deal with inflation that.
Speaker 7: We're eating out.
Speaker 10: And I'm not saying that Biden and Harris is not added to it, but that's definitely.
Speaker 7: Where it started from.
Speaker 10: Was in twenty twenty when they started dranking the printing presses up. Matter of fact, you know, but then I didn't crank the printing presses up.
Speaker 7: They just you know, hit a few keystrokes.
Speaker 10: And invented it out of thin air, you know, on the computer. But I just thought i'd jump in here and you know, say hi everybody. I've kind of been sitting there for a little while now, so I'm going to have to get to go. And you've kind of got a full plate, and everybody's had something good to say to that that I've actually, you know, how to change to listen to excellent.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad to hear from you, and indeed we may hear from Pete before this is all over. So it's an interesting Friday night. Well, he was telling me that he wouldn't make it home from work, you know, until too late. So he asked me to try and find Jimmy James as a co host, and I offered it to three people, figuring that two of them would probably say no, and all three seem to say yes. So Jimmy joined us a little late. But I've got Captain Tripps and regular Joe as co hosts, plus Jimmy James waiting now to transition from caller to co host.
Speaker 1: So who knows. Maybe I'll add B Pete and I'll just sit back and level four of you go at it.
Speaker 10: One more thing before go Are you going to do anything on the election?
Speaker 7: Mat?
Speaker 10: I've talked to a couple guys, you know Sharon to say, if they want to do a scream on election, you're going to do anything on your network?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: I want to, And I was really just looking for some people to work with.
Speaker 2: And I've asked a couple and nobody seems to want to do a live discuss uh for about four hours that night. But that's what I was looking to do, is a live discussion and we track the results. Uh maybe start at eight and end at midnight.
Speaker 1: You know, but what is it?
Speaker 6: I would I would love to, but I am actually scheduled to work. However, let me see if I can, let me see if I can orchestrate a swap. I'm not sure if that'll be possible. If I can find someone to swap a shift with me, then then yeah, I would. I would actually, I would have. I would like to do that, but given my current schedule, it wouldn't be possible, especially especially where I'm going to be covering that night. It's it's too busy, of course, So let me see if I can do it. If I can find someone to swap a shift with me, I would be interested in doing that with you.
Speaker 1: So there you have it. Maybe maybe I'll arrange a November fifth special broadcast.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's all Thursday, right, that's this coming Thursday, isn't it.
Speaker 1: No, that's a two nights.
Speaker 6: It's a week from Tuesday week.
Speaker 1: Ye yep, So yeah, it would be on a Tuesday, Joe.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would be willing to take on a few people and just have a panel discussion. So and uh, yeah, I think that would be a good idea actually, Harlan, So do you want to cooperate somehow and run my audio into your stream or do you want to just join us?
Speaker 1: Or what are you thinking?
Speaker 10: He's having to me? Oh no, I mean I'll jump in. I mean, I don't know if the other guys if they're going to do it or not. I've not heard anything back from him, as I said, you know, last week, but you know I thought if he was, I mean, i'd jump in, you know something here and there.
Speaker 7: So I can't get my Facebook to gm.
Speaker 9: HAW with my stream.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's not what I've been.
Speaker 10: Trying on and off for you know, you know what, probably about six months ago, I spent probably about a week just stontaneously, over and over trying to get it to hook in. And my computers actually set up on Google and everything's tied in together, I mean computing my computer, you know it. Thanks, my name is hailing but true Google and all that. But anyway, you know, I just you know, basket would be just you know, laying around shooting off to my off. I mean, I ain't got anything, you know that on my own.
Speaker 7: I've not tried it on rumbles yet.
Speaker 10: I believe it actually would.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you yeah, why don't you see if rumble works all right? Man, let me know.
Speaker 2: And if not, I mean obviously I'll give you a slot. Also, BP text me and said he'd be up for doing an election night broadcast with me too. So let's see if we can arrange for one and uh, put together as many of you as possible for election night. I think that would be interesting. I would have to cancel one thing that I usually do on Tuesday nights, uh, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue. So let's see if we can do that and uh, yeah, do a special. I think that would be uh, that would be good.
Speaker 1: All right, Harlan.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I'm gonna let you go because we only got about a half hour left and I've got a few things to swap around because b Pete wants to join us as well, and I did tell Jimmy James he can.
Speaker 1: Have a cohost solid yep, so let's do that. Harlan. It was good to hear from you, old brother. Thanks for calling in and I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: But meanwhile, we still also got Danny on hold, and uh, Jimmy James is gonna join us as a co host momentarily, so uh, get ready for all hell to break loose because we all sad beat Pete waiting in the wings. The O'Kelly effect Friday Night Open Mic will continue. Five okay three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six Get it on that before it's all done.
Speaker 4: La patapata.
Speaker 1: O Chili dot com.
Speaker 8: In denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with.
Speaker 5: Air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 1: Yo Yo.
Speaker 11: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Colin the truth about the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 7: Judy Baker's wild claim, Oswald girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Varie answer weapons?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay.
Speaker 10: On the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy Come on now has.
Speaker 7: A real effort on the DAFA assassination inlaim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a day digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s j F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Ary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 8: Ochili dot com.
Speaker 2: And segment number two, final segment for the night on the Ochili Effect open mic, we went to, Oh good god, my stomach is just doing things that I don't mean it to do.
Speaker 1: Uh, anyway, pardon me, I just belted near the microphone.
Speaker 2: My mistake, But anyway, we're on the live open mic and hopefully I can get through it without making more noises three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six rotating co hosts as we go through, and uh, you know what there might be four by the time I'm all done. But in order, I think we introduced Regular Joe first based on a coin flip, and then we had Captain Trips.
Speaker 1: We're gonna add Jimmy James now.
Speaker 2: To co hosting duties, and right before we're all said and done, we might hear from the man himself, beat Beete.
Speaker 1: So stick around.
Speaker 2: It's gonna get interesting and your calls will be added as fast as possible. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six that's the number to call.
Speaker 1: And with that, Uh, let's see if I can do this smoothly or not. Uh, we're going to now add in. Let's see is he here? Yes? He is?
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't see if or a second there, Jimmy, but you are there and you've been on hold most of the show. Actually, now Jimmy James is in the co host slot, So Regular Joe. Anything you want to add before Jimmy James takes his spot as co host?
Speaker 1: Now, let him run with it, gotcha, Captain Tripps checking with.
Speaker 6: You anything, let's sir, he's got it all.
Speaker 1: There you go, Jimmy James. You have on hold right now. You still have Danny and that's all as far as the callers on hold, but we are ready to roll. Sir, take over and tell us. Do you want to talk to Danny or would you like to kick something else onto the table?
Speaker 9: Well, I'd be happy. I want to talk to Danny. She really seems to have it in for Trump. He's o sense to say.
Speaker 2: Right, he certainly does. But look, you certainly got it on in for Trump, as you said. Uh, you certainly got it in for Trump, as you said, Jimmy James. But you certainly want to use you a little bit of time just on that.
Speaker 1: That's what we'll do. I'll bring them on if you say so, yes or no?
Speaker 9: Yes, all right, you were the only one that really brought up, you know, the kind of political issues, so I might as well addressed there.
Speaker 2: It is, so, Danny, you're live with Jimmy James and all the rest of the current co hosting team.
Speaker 1: What's up? You're you got it in for Trump? According to Jimmy James.
Speaker 7: Well, let me let me, let me let me answer one question. I don't really watch any of the table in these programs. I mean, the last time I watched MSNBCO Bottles in Office, And I'll be right up from their most popular hosts, Rachel Maddow. She's a bold face, fought war, and she's just like all those cables. It's about ten news and sometimes they get all of them. Even Fox gets it right. It's ninety percent of opinion my news sources, usual AP, a few of the independents, and then I form my own opinions.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is that you're answering Jimmy James saying that do you watch anything other than MSNBC.
Speaker 1: You're telling them you don't watch it at all. So okay, there's one answer.
Speaker 9: No, did you say that was your first answer?
Speaker 7: RT?
Speaker 1: No, he said that he watched it. AP.
Speaker 2: Sorry I put him on hold accidentally. AP was his first answer the Associated Press.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, I just look at the articles and if there's something that piques my interests, I read it, and if it's uh, if I find it more interest, I go look for other sources and see if it collaborates or should makes any sense.
Speaker 1: I see, but AP, it's been.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 9: At my observation, the AP is the mother of all the other ones. So you basically can look at AP and then you can look at Fox and there's your two corporate news.
Speaker 1: So basically the opposition, the opposition to Fox in the corporate news world is the AP. That's actually their core opposition, and everything stems from that, Jimmy, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 9: Everything comes from the AP. It goes from the AP to the New York Slignes, to the Loot, down to the Washington Compost, and then it goes to that Harry Potter guy at p MSNBC, and it goes of the the Morning Smoll and the missis Smoll. Yeah, that's how that's how that line works.
Speaker 1: The Morning Smow You mean Morning Joe.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the Harry Potter guy on MSNBC because Joe Scarborough's looking at a bit Harry Potter ishu as of his last appearance on Bill Maher.
Speaker 1: But but you call that the Morning Smow? Is that what it is? Ball?
Speaker 9: No, I'm sorry, Chuck, Rachel mad Wings. The Harry Potter contest chance down between those two?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? Okay? I was unclear on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you know what that that is more Harry Potter looking and I hope never to know how Harriet is. So go ahead, Yeah, well that is my statement.
Speaker 9: The news is pretty much in the corporate news world. That's what if you want to find out what the news of the day is going to be. Just you look at the Adlon Martin, you look at what Fuss got to say. I think they really do need to look at those sites.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I actually look at Fox. I want to know what what what are the people? I mean, I checked out stories. I mean Rachel Maddow, she wrote a good book, Drift, before she got into corporate media. So I guess if I'm being paid thirty or forty million dollars a year, I'd changed my opinions to sell out.
Speaker 1: Thirty or forty you know, thirty or forty million dollars.
Speaker 2: There's probably a lot of things I would say for thirty or forty million dollars a year.
Speaker 7: A dollar, yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 9: Look at THEE got a contact going to CNN. All of sudden, Oh, he's all on board the Harnis train. He knows she's gonna win.
Speaker 2: And that is weird that as soon as he got completely integrated with the CNN and the whole of the company, you know, went outside of the HBO Max arena, all of a sudden, he's all in on on Harris. That was weird, Jimmy, and a good observation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who was who were we talking about? I didn't hear the name of the person Jimmy was talking about that you said as Nollen with CNN. I just didn't hear the name.
Speaker 1: Oh, Bill Maher.
Speaker 2: You see his his show Really Real Time Now broadcasts on CNN as well. They started running real time on this sting and they stopped. You know, they were having trouble because of the F bombs at first, but they actually toned down his show so that they could play it on CNN also, so it's now.
Speaker 1: On HBO, HBO Max and Replay. It goes out in a podcast.
Speaker 2: Form and it goes out on CNN, which is a new addition because they're part of the same parent company. But anyway, ever since he went there, he's changed up a bit. Jimmy, wouldn't you.
Speaker 12: Say, I say so, Yeah, I mean something happened. Well anyway, I just saw, Yeah, go go ahead, Jimmy, I agreed.
Speaker 9: I said, Yeah, it's different show in the last few months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but markedly different since that switch over to him being able to first play overtime on HBO, then the whole.
Speaker 1: Show is now shown on HBO for some reason. And by the way, he.
Speaker 2: Has a net worth of one hundred and sixty one hundred and sixty million dollars as of twenty twenty four, according to according to public reports, and receives a salary of twenty five million dollars a year. Bill maher So just telling you that's what that Real Time show is paying him out there. Plus he has a podcast of his own separate club club Stoner.
Speaker 1: I don't know something.
Speaker 2: I don't know the name of it, but he has a podcast of his own separate club random that's it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that one better than the one well there.
Speaker 2: It's usually a one on one interview and quite often they have both just smoked a joint. Apparently that that's part of the pull of the show, right, Jimmy, Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 9: Better tick on the one on one interview with George celebrity he tries to get them getting off the guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, getting them a little high probably helps. I mean, I'm just saying it's one of the things that he does there, and it is better.
Speaker 1: It is better than they open. See.
Speaker 2: The opening segment of Real Time for many years has been a featured interviewer one on one with Bill Maher. Then he goes to a panel and inserts different comedy bits throughout the panel as they face a bunch of questions that he has prepared. Then on the overtime, he goes to a thing where the audience asked questions through Twitter and stuff like that, which is really strange. Also, his show is no longer live, Jimmy, I don't know if you're aware of that, but it's always taped now, never live anymore.
Speaker 9: See, I knew that alone could totally change the show of atmosphere everything. Yeah, different animals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, but for many years, you remember that that show was actually live on HBO, no matter what was going. Even that time that the nine to eleven truthers disrupted his show. I don't know if people remember that, but a bunch of people in his audience started jumping up and screaming nine to eleven as an inside job, and he literally, you know, went through this whole thing of having security removed them and it had to be all done live on air.
Speaker 1: That was some years ago, though. Do you recall that, Jimmy, Yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Think that's when he lost the politically kids, No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: He lost politically Incorrect for saying that the United States were a bunch of cowards and people that crashed planes into towers were not cowards. That's when he got kicked off of politically Incorrect. This is an incident I'm talking about live in the HBO studios on real time, which has been around twenty years or twenty something years, I think now. So no, this was an actual incident during real time, not politically incorrect.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean he's he's I can't believe all the crack the last yeries calling people out. Man, I'm going to go work with Gail King. Gods CNN worked in election like this, you know, I'm why wouldn't I be on the CNN right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: So, with all of that having been said, anything else you want to address with Danny directly?
Speaker 7: No, I mean he had the questions, he said, how could some and have listen?
Speaker 9: Why? I mean I'm to answer any question?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 9: I'm no.
Speaker 2: I think you make that case just about every week on this show. So all people would have to do is go back, go back and listen to your various discussions about it. So I don't have any questions personally about that anybody else on the co host.
Speaker 7: Team here, while.
Speaker 9: Danny was advanced corn bark Trump and stuff.
Speaker 7: It's fault.
Speaker 9: I got to watch something. Why I support Trump? I'm wrong?
Speaker 7: Answer?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Danny, I so Danny.
Speaker 2: In other words, do you have any questions for Jimmy James about his desire to support Trump?
Speaker 1: I guess is the overall thing here.
Speaker 2: And then after that, I'm going to ask the rest of the co host team if they have anything they'd like to add. So go ahead, Danny, any questions you want to ask of Jimmy James.
Speaker 7: No, No, I understand why why Jimmy supports Trump. I've just stated why. I don't right, and I respect everybody's opinion. Well, I don't think I've ever watched Bill Mark. I mean I've only seen clips of this show. I'm generally too boozy, working sixty plus hours a week. I just don't really watch the lether cable news shows. So in the lobby celebrities, the one hundred and sixty million dollars, I mean, I mean that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Well, that's his network.
Speaker 7: Rachel, Yeah, Rachel Maddo that wrote a ship book. She's sure has gone.
Speaker 1: The other one.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm not sure to up money by the price.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: I you know, Matt, How's a mess. I can't even follow that nonsense. And I can't stand to look at her very long now. Listening to her is just about his nauseating, So you know, it is what it is. I can't stand her. But Bill Mahers is a guy who I actually used to like at a certain point, but no longer I can't handle him. He's a complete contradiction in my mind.
Speaker 1: The only thing that's been consistent is.
Speaker 2: This cannabis advocacy in my brain. But you know that's me in my opinion, right, forget about all that. The thing that's interesting to me at this point though, is that he's making twenty five million per year. So he's got a network of one hundred and sixty and his current salary is twenty five million that they know of as of twenty twenty four. But I wonder if it's going up considering that he's now broadcast throughout the rest of the corporate NT assets because he's now on CNN, which Jimmy James and I both agree has radically changed to show.
Speaker 9: So yeah, good I'll bet you'll get a big race.
Speaker 7: I bet.
Speaker 9: I mean, CNN's going to have to give it the salary teno.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Maybe, you know, maybe, And what can I say for somebody who's getting that much money, I say, you know what, go for it.
Speaker 1: If you can get it, go get it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if he's any longer speaking from his heart or his principles. I don't know, because it's getting really weird and a lot of things don't make sense. I mean, the guy who is very much on board with you know, religion is stupid and atheism is the only thing that makes sense.
Speaker 1: And that's Bill Mars's position, not mine.
Speaker 2: But when he's saying that and at the same time is willing to talk about how you know, God promised the land Israel, though.
Speaker 1: There's something wrong in that equation.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that you can't believe either one, but how do you hold both things?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wait? Is that called cognitive dissonance? I think it is.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're a devout atheist and you're telling me that everybody who believes in God is stupid, and yet you think that God gave this land to a certain people, and you think that is a just that that's getting weird to me. But he's been on that kick. He's definitely pro Israel at this point. He's definitely pro a lot of weird things. And the fact that he jumps onto the Kamala bandwagon. I mean, we knew he was anti Trump, But does that mean that you also got to be happy about Kamala running against him?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Anyway, With all that having been said, let's go to the rest of the team before we run completely out of time. Joe, I got a feeling you just want to sit and smile, right.
Speaker 6: I'm always smiling anymore.
Speaker 13: But I will add, yeah, I don't support any of these politicians and I cannot understand why anyone does.
Speaker 2: I know it. And on the other hand, Captain Tripps, he might understand why some people support certain people, but still sees the chaos. And oh, by the way, would you take French rise from Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: Captain Trips?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And you know, the truth of the matter is at my baseline, I'm I'm more on the on the level of Joe. I mean, I can I mean, I did vote in twenty twenty two. I can't tell you the last time I voted before that, and in general, I agree, I think, and I'll be honest, I mean, I'm not I'm not gonna lie. Some of the words that are coming out of Trump's mouth now, some of the things he's talking about, if they happened, I think would be good. I don't necessarily believe that, even if he truly wants to do certain things, that he'll get it through. Quite frankly, I mean, I follow the betting markets as far as you know who I think is leading. I don't you know, to me, polls are far too subject to sampling bias. I mean, I know how to do research, so I know how they're getting these polls. And you go to the right place, you can get any poll you want, result you want. Betting markets tell you something different. But what I'm getting at is, I'm still not sure that if he wins, that they're gonna let him take office. I really and I'm not sure. I don't know, you know, it makes me wonder. So he's had you know, the two whatever, whatever the assassination attempts were, we've you know, we've had two of them that they're they're saying occurred. It does make me wonder if they really I find it hard to believe that the intelligence services of this country, if they really wanted to take him out, couldn't and they haven't. So part of me almost wonders, are they do they want him to win because they're expecting the whole damn thing to fall apart and they want to pin it on him, or are they going to let him go through the process. And you know, at the end of the day, whoever is, whoever is is declared winner of this ship show that we're about to walk into. It's Kamala Harris that at the end of the day has to certify that election. Yeah, because she's the sitting vice president, she's she's the president of the Senate, just like in two thousand it was Al Gore that had to certify that he lost. You know, I think we're in a different place twenty four years later, or you know, twenty three years later than we were then. So I don't know. I mean, and again, I'm not a huge Trump supporter. I'm not a huge Trump fan. I am I'll be honest. I am going to go and I am going to vote for him, but I'm not so much voting for him as this time, I am really voting to stop the people that are there now. And although I don't think Kamala Harris is in charge of Jack's Slott, whoever is pulling her strings I think is very dangerous at this point.
Speaker 1: There you go. So that's what it is. It's an anti vote, and it looks like you're going to go for Trump.
Speaker 6: So with that, let's give you the FINALSTI vote.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: So with that, let's give you the final surprise for the night. With the final couple of minutes, it's the return of BPTE. And I just turned the floor over to you, sir, and you're probably going to get in the last word here on the Friday Night open Mic before we turn it over to the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz. But be Pete has rejoined us rather late, but there he is, and he's been waiting on hold. How you doing, brother, You got a couple of minutes to run with whatever you want.
Speaker 7: Hight Chuck, longtime listener. First on caller, I'd like to address the general. The general, you know, just this direction of.
Speaker 14: Tonight.
Speaker 6: You know, we got a guy sitting over there that just lost some major poundage.
Speaker 7: He's smiling like a pig and a pile of it. We should be partying.
Speaker 15: We shouldn't be discussing such depressing things as elections and things like that.
Speaker 1: But we're all collectively happy for him.
Speaker 14: Go ahead, we are because when I had my massive weight loft, it took three lawyers and it was about one hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 7: So that's fifty pounds for lawyer, so not all Hey.
Speaker 2: No lawyers, Hey look, no lawyers for me and over three hundred pounds brothers, So I got you both beat in one shot.
Speaker 1: White Godzilla is a thing. Go ahead.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Unfortunately people have to go through that, but we shoe celebrate Joe's.
Speaker 7: Achievements.
Speaker 14: I mean, it's something to drop that much weight, and you gotta feel good.
Speaker 15: Anybody that's gone through it is during this you know, was in the same situation, walk around like a chest cat.
Speaker 1: The first year they broke into a pet store and ate a whole tank of goldfish. But go ahead. Yeah. But other than that, I mean, yeah, so it is, we need to do something Tuesday night.
Speaker 14: It sounds like something good. We can just bring up dirt stories on both candidates the whole time as we watch the totals come in.
Speaker 7: Update for you sports fans.
Speaker 14: Out there, and apparently Chuck is won when it's the World Series and got Dodgers playing the Yankees. But New York is up two to one in the bottom of the sixth Uh no out. So hang in there, a La scored first, they'll come back.
Speaker 1: I want the yea.
Speaker 15: Let's do some to the election night and everybody can call in and like I said, we'll just we'll see who has the best dirt stories on each candidate, right and just go around the table because by then it won't matter.
Speaker 2: And you know what's said is I thought we were going to wind up talking about Israel attacking Iran, you know, for most of the show, and I'm the only one who brought it up.
Speaker 1: So blah blah, here we are. Well, you know, we knew this was coming.
Speaker 14: But something that's very interesting is they held off when they were going to do this because some of their plans were leaked. And they're looking at the leak and apparently there's been an individual working as an assistant to a secretary in a Department of Defense way on up there that has some questionable ties to Iran and apparently that might be where the league was.
Speaker 7: So that's what kills me about this administration.
Speaker 14: There was so much worried about this powder keg in the Middle East, and we've got people supposedly our sworn enemy, I mean, the number one sponsor of terrorists in the region according to all everybody apparently has gottenn In in our defense department.
Speaker 7: I'll find that utterly amazing.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile they're asking you to say, you know what it might be Hasbala, it might be Hamas, and most people can't keep them separate or straight as the story goes. But I'm telling you, it's the only thing that's made me nervous thus far is the fact that they said they were hitting targets that were military targets in Tehran. But anyway, to be continued, and as always with next week because we're out of time. So with that, guys, and with thanks to all of my co hosts, Jimmy James, Regular Joe, Captain Trips and b Pete dropping in for the Closer as the Closer for the night, and I hope somebody closes the damn door on the Yankees tonight and knocks them out in that first game, and at least deflates them morally before it all gets rolling, because I'm not rooting for them in the world series.
Speaker 1: Age of Transitions is up next. I am merely O'Kelly. All of you are indeed the effect. Good Night,