Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, Thursday. Look at us me and you just been holding it down all week, sons our guy Andy Andy Andy. You know what, let's sing it from the rooftops. And he hates. Tell everybody how how much Andy hates when you call him Andy.
Speaker 2: Oh it's like ten like when I didn't realize how bad it was until after the fact when he told me that it drove him crazy because his real name is Drew. I guess technically, isn't his real name Andrew or is it just I think it's Drew. That's why I called him Andy because I assumed this full name was Andrew.
Speaker 1: Like saying his last name. But I don't know if he wants us to do all that you said.
Speaker 3: But he said it on the air right, Yes he has. He said his entire Andy Kagwaffie, Yeah, Drew, Drew Gwaffi, Yeah, Drew or Andy kugwaffieh.
Speaker 1: I actually really thought his government was Andrew Coagwaffie. Hey, we have a friend we could call right now. He'll be as messy as we can. You imagine we could do an interview with the mother of his ch He would come in here trying to fist fight.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's funny. He called me again about some cigars. But then I got prompted to go on to his Instagram and following is like, yesterday we're ATVing and I've.
Speaker 1: Done in Republic journey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's going out and about and these ATVs there, and this is like if you go to any other like country, specifically in like the third world, there are no rules to the ATVs. You are legit going down highways.
Speaker 1: You remember what happened to me. I know you're in an accident. Yeah, I lost my two front teeth. Yeah, and I don't even want to talk about.
Speaker 2: And I'm pretty sure they didn't like train you on these machines. They're like push that button, go that way.
Speaker 1: Hilarious that you say that. It was my brother and I by ourselves on these dunes. Yes, and then I just swallowed the handlebar in my into my mouth.
Speaker 2: And ATV's here like you have to pass, not even pass anything, but like they train you on them. There's all these warnings speed let that's there, no go down the highway. So I saw him do like doing that. It looks like a lot of fun. I mean, I've done it before, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was he with the boys?
Speaker 2: He was, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The last thing you told Andy before he left was don't go off property. Andy. Andy lives to the beat of his own drum. He does not listen to anybody.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've seen a video or a picture of him actually in the hotel, because all he's doing is don't know what he's saying.
Speaker 1: He has not stayed there, so but.
Speaker 2: It looks like he's having fun. And I think for him, this is a good little break. Yeah, and I just love the fact that he's calling me about cigars he's getting. He's bringing me back pure Cubans, and I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: We should next week, you guys, when he's back and he answers the phones, you should when he says jamming, you guys should say good morning Andy.
Speaker 2: Let's really get him on the first call.
Speaker 1: Yea, Yeah, y'all think you're funny. This is what we're doing now, all right, all right? So yeah, no, his name is his name is Drew, so he says, but we could get to the bottom of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll give us an answer about something right, like he always does.
Speaker 1: But we confirm, we know, we know, we got people. Yeah, we got people. She probably likes us better.
Speaker 2: Than him, I know, especially do you know that I feel like he's mentioned this too. They don't follow each other on social too. Yeah, but she follows us.
Speaker 1: She's our friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, we aren't blocked jelly Bean. Anyways, what's up last night? My wife and I. So we're going on vacation. We did not allowed to say this in a couple of weeks. That's just right in the future, the planning for a European vacation with kids. Logistically it's a nightmare. But we're at the end of it. And now the tour company, we're doing a private tour of the Louver and this is where the Mona Lisa is and all this stuff. They're trying to get us for an extra six hundred bucks. They're hitting us up at the end. Yeah, because if you don't fill up these certain tours, then they make you like change times and and or do like a private one. So they're trying to hit us for an extra six hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars hundred dollars for.
Speaker 2: A tour and to change our time, and the tour is already about like five something. Yeah, these tour companies are crazy, like go they just want to fill people up.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked that you're going to see it again because one of the most depressing things you've ever told me about traveling to Europe, which by the way, I can't wait to do. I'm Croatian, I'm dying to get to the Motherland, is that the Mona Lisa is extremely underwhelming when you're in front of her.
Speaker 2: I've seen the Sistine Chapel, I've seen the statue with David. I've seen all these things that literally almost floored me with emotion. And I'm not I I believe beauty. I'm like, oh my god, that painting is a waste of time. It is an absolute waste of time.
Speaker 1: But you must go, like everybody must see it.
Speaker 2: Correct, That's why because my kids want to, but I'm telling them, like, you're gonna think it's gonna be like, oh my god, it is.
Speaker 1: It's so small, and it's like she's better on it shirt.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is. And then it's behind all this glass now because stupid people want to take themselves the walls and do things like that. So yeah, it's not worth it. But we are taking a private toward the entire museum, So that part of I'm excited for. But that one specific painting is the biggest waste of time in the Continent episode.
Speaker 1: And you're going back to.
Speaker 2: See yeah, but yeah, the logistic behind it, we're excited to go with everybody where you're going. We're going to Paris first for three or four days, and then we're going to two places in Ireland. We're going to Galway and we're going to Dublin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's gonna pick up a Christmas present for me to the fireman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like what do you want me to get? A Guinness shirt or like a Irish flag, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I mean, I don't know, something better than that. Just see what they got. All right, you're not be going in and out of stores.
Speaker 2: We are like it went. And here's the thing. Once you go over there, like it's easy to fly back and forth, but the real key to the entire thing is taking trains everywhere because you get to take the back country. You get to experience in a way that you don't ever get like get to see and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: So well, that's great. There's no mon Lisa in Marshfield. Well where I'll be for that? For that mystery vacation that we have upcoming, but that's where I'll be hanging out. It's but the Marshfield Fair is coming.
Speaker 2: Which again, by the way, it didn't like the biggest fair in like this. No, it's like to Field is big. But Marshall that I hear is also so massive.
Speaker 1: Like there's street signs that they put up now like it's it traffic swells, it's a it's a huge deal. I mean, I'm going on Saturday, mm hmm. I'll go probably three times, which is nuts. Like I'm a carneye now because yeah, I will go three times because they do different days half priced things for residents and then they also have a kid's night where the rides are half the price. This is my life now, Yeah, this is who I am.
Speaker 2: But what's parking? Like I assume it's a nightmare.
Speaker 1: It's not great, but you figure it out and you know, people people open up their lawns for you to park on and stuff. But I I want to lead up to and I'm not really sure how to transition into this. At six thirty, I have an email to read all I feel like we've made it.
Speaker 2: I feel like we have to.
Speaker 1: This is so massive aj doesn't even know that this happened, so she's gonna be surprised. I've upset a lot of communities, just like being you know, I say things, I upset people. I remember once genuinely upsetting, like the Subaru community. This community that we've poked.
Speaker 2: Now I think it's the biggest.
Speaker 1: I think that we're celebrities now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you get an.
Speaker 1: Email from these people, I think you are officially deemed a celebrity. I'll read it at six thirty, mom, but we might, especially.
Speaker 2: In the Jamie Boy Show with j Foreign and.
Speaker 1: Santi when you need to know, we got you three things you need to know on buston number one for hip hop and the best throwbags. She haven't any more vive Thursday, August fourteenth. And let's be honest, when swimming down the Cape, your number one fear most likely includes jaw. You're worried about a shark. Now we gotta add vibryo bacteria to the list.
Speaker 2: Really, what's going on now down the Cape?
Speaker 1: Foulmouth, not Lynn, not Revere, King's Beach, Honey Foulmouth, Old Silver Beach. And they issued a warning yesterday for the presence of a rare and potentially dangerous bacteria for a swimmer that had contracted it. It's an uncommon infection that's just living on the cape. By the way, you can eat. You don't always get it from swimming. You can get it from like eating shellfish that has it inside of it. It's disgusting. It got in this old lady's wound that she had that was open. Again, extremely uncommon, but can happen now. I got to add this to the list. They said. Generally most infections from ribeobacteria result from people consuming the shellfish that's containing the bacteria, but can also happen from just swimming around.
Speaker 2: Blaming her, but she was in the water with an open wound. I put a bandit on that.
Speaker 1: Fine, I understand, but like, what what open wound are we talking about? I mean, she could have had just a little like like you don't know.
Speaker 2: But they're not saying They're not saying it was a cut. They're saying an open wound. So that's me. There was like a gash and she like, let me go take a swim.
Speaker 1: You're right, I do right picture.
Speaker 3: They can talk like, yeah, they had a mouth. What the other part is this is bad for the cape.
Speaker 2: The cape is notoriously like always go with the beaches, just like you said, the only thing you concerned about the sharks now it's bacteria.
Speaker 1: I'm not in Foulmouth worried about Vibrio bacteria, which I'm probably pronouncing wrong. I'm worried about jaws, and I'm worried about a shark catch in me.
Speaker 2: And Foundmouth is really nice to have the road race there. It's not hyenas.
Speaker 1: They're really for me to not even dip the toes in at this point. I got it because I might not have even wanted to go out past my knee caps my belly button at this point. With the sharks, because every day I open up my phone, there's another shark down there, chilling. They love the cape. They genuinely enjoy the cape.
Speaker 2: The sharks.
Speaker 1: I don't. People don't. I'm not saying that your chances of getting attacked by one or high, because we've played this game before. It's actually extremely low. Santi fights me on this, but it's very very low possiblityes you're getting get attacked by a shark, but they they're out there and they're they're coming in the shallow waters. Now, how many times, can I say water? I know how people much people hate that.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end of the day, we get to assume that the shark can sensus in the water, they consense where the bacteria is, and maybe that'll deter them coming up. Yeah, maybe, Like no, the bacs.
Speaker 1: Are right, we don't see them. We don't see them in the beaches you mentioned.
Speaker 2: But that being said about being attacked by a shark, like I did you to test it?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Dare I say maybe a little shark bite rather than Vibrio bacteria crawling in an open wound.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because shark bites and shark's teeth really dirty, and they also had back terry that could cause you to like really lose your leg says me.
Speaker 1: Just like I said, test it to be honest, like wrap the summer up now, because you getting death by shark, death by bacteria.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm good, all right, you know.
Speaker 1: I just had to get through that to get to this. The New Heights podcast dropping at seven pm last night, I saw a ton of people being like, once it hits seven, I am done for the day. You're not gonna find me anywhere. But in front of a TV screen so I can watch it now. You could have listened to the two hour podcast, but I also love the nuances of being able to see it and watch them the hand placement, touching each other the whole time. If you don't know who I'm talking about, Travis kelce and his brother Jason pretty much interviewed Taylor Swift, I would say. And I saw some people comparing it. They were calling Jason kelse the Barbara Walters of our time. He asked ninety eight percent of the questions. Travis Kelcey was basically just their gold golden retriever and looking at her and saying how beautiful she is and how smart she is, and she uses big words and he just loves her and she makes him a better man, and everything you could have wanted out of a sit down interview with the two of them.
Speaker 2: But what he can ask, he already knows all the answers pretty much, you assume right.
Speaker 1: Asked nothing that I can. And again, I have about like fifteen minutes left. I watched the entire thing again. I had to see it because I mean, it's it's hand on thigh, it's they're nestled in their day to day now son, you'll love she said. She sews and she makes sour dough bread. She loves to cook. She loves to bake. He said, thank god he does a lot of cardio now, or else he would have gained a lot of weight because of her. But she sews purses for the little ones for Jason Kelsey's kids, so she sews blankets for them.
Speaker 2: Ety Taylor is sewing for those kids.
Speaker 1: Makes sour dough bread, all different types of flavor. We're talking cinnamon raisin, We're talking funfetti sour dough. We're talking lemon sour dough, any type of sour dough you can imagine. She even at one point was like, yeah, I just go on the internet and I read these blogs. And I thought it before Travis said it. He goes, you know how many people that have sour dough blogs that are like, oh my god, huh, Taylor Swift might be actually reading my blog.
Speaker 2: For somebody who's so famous. She clearly is trying to be like a normal person, dude.
Speaker 1: She was saying, how much so she avoids the Internet. She's like, I don't go on there, she said, Travis will show me videos of like otters on Instagram like the animal. But other than that, she really doesn't. She will say her own name will be in a headline of an article and she's like, it's not my business. I don't even bother myself with it because she's like I would go crazy.
Speaker 2: Because it's good. It's a constant thing and like you really can't police like all the lies that are out there too, dare.
Speaker 1: I say, sitting next to him, and you know it's his influence because like, I love, I love the relationship between the two brothers, but he is very just. He's a chill athlete, down to earth guy, and I really think it's like bled into their relationship because she seemed very just civilian.
Speaker 2: And to that point, I think this is why this is working, just because he's an athlete.
Speaker 1: I never at one point was like, Wow, we're having a little chit chat here with the most famous person, not just woman, person in the world. Obviously, the big moments, the big reveal. Taylor Swift's twelfth studio album, Life of a show Girl, is on its way. October third is the date, and the thing has twelve songs.
Speaker 4: I wanted to do an album that was so focused on quality and on the theme and everything fitting together like a perfect puzzle. That these twelve songs for my twelfth album. It just I feel like we achieved that.
Speaker 1: You might be thinking to yourself, twelve songs? Are we going to see anybody on the album? One feature?
Speaker 4: Can you do a Drummall?
Speaker 5: Last track track twelve, the title track, The Life of a show Girl featuring Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: I mean the people, the people had a feeling, the Swifties had a feeling. It was coming a tailor and Sabrina Carpenter song is on the way. You just know it's gonna be a banger.
Speaker 2: Just when I thought she couldn't get bigger than she was, she might actually be bigger than this next year, because I assume this album is going to be more pop based in the one before. The one before was kind of depressing. I'm like, I'm like, this is enough for the poetry, like give me a banger show.
Speaker 1: She wrote it while she was on tour. Yeah, so she would be like in Sweden and she would run off to a studio and it's all about It's called the title because that was her life, The life of a showgirl. She's on the road. She's living that life. We also got a little bit of breadcrumbs about their relationship, but I thought this quote was so cute. She basically said, like their relationship is what she's been singing about for years.
Speaker 4: This kind of felt more like I was in an eighties John Hughes movie and he was just like standing outside of my window with a boombox, just being like, I.
Speaker 1: Want to date you. Yeah, do you want to to day with me? I made your friendship prices. Do you want to day?
Speaker 2: Just come outside and meet me? Just meet me?
Speaker 4: What I was like, and this guy isn't crazy, which is a big if. This is sort of what I've been writing songs about wanting to happen to me since I was, yeah, a.
Speaker 6: Teenager, And I was sitting there at the Airs tour listening to every single one of those songs like she I know she wants me to do.
Speaker 1: I'll have to get the clip for you guys. But he basically said he saw her at the Aras tour and was like, I must know this woman. That is how entertained and amazing he thought the show was. He was like, beyond anything, I must meet the woman that can do that that can put on a performance like that, I must meet her. Obviously she was at Arrowhead. He's Travis Kelsey, He's like, I have pull. He went to go to the elevator where you go down to basically go to the meet and greet, and the person at the elevator was not someone that works at Arrowhead. It was you know, Taylor's people, and they were like, who are you? Goodbye, and she was like, honey, it doesn't work like that, like this is this is you're you're on my stage now, and you don't you don't just like show up like you have to hear people call my people and we figured this out, like but it worked out. She said a million people vouched for him. And obviously she was showing the clip of him on this podcast basically saying like I want her to give her a friendship bracelet that said will you date me? I was trying to take her out, remember that very very viral clip. She got wind of it, and here we are, they said on their first date, which is you know, typically hear from people easiest conversation they've ever had in their lives, and they felt that they had known each other for for forever.
Speaker 2: Love is luck.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: It's one thing to think the girl's attractive and have this feeling like you need to meet them, but to like now take that and make a move and ask her out, that's a huge thing, especially again going back to it, the most famous person in the entire universe, but you could just have ask her out.
Speaker 1: That's the way he carries himself like he wasn't scared at all. He has such a swag about yes Ara, he never stopped smiling for the two hour podcast and just at heart giggling at the big words that she uses and I love you You're so smart.
Speaker 2: Dare I say that he is the reason why she keeps banging out these albums and possibly going on tour again because I know she sees him as an endgame and kids coming down like the road like that, So why not get everything in right like at this point, because at some point you get to take a break, I know.
Speaker 1: And then that also makes me question what kind of songs we're gonna be getting, because like she writes some of her best music when she's going through like a heartbreak or like a yearning for something. But she has what she wants right now, So let's let's see what we get. October the third upbeat can't wait. I actually can't. I don't listen to her music that much. But I will this one. I will this one. I will. We also got a little trilly yesterday. Exciting. Honey West is gonna have a doc coming out, so it will be in theaters September nineteenth, or about a month away. The doc is called in Whose Name, and the producer of this film, Nick Bolestros, has been filming YEA since he was eighteen. That's what's intriguing me the most. Oh my god, I mean since he was eighteen. We're gonna see ya talking about his personal struggles, including his mental health issues, the end of his marriage to Kim. Here's a clip, I'm.
Speaker 2: Off my maage for five months down.
Speaker 1: Your personality is not like this a few years ago. It's a calling by the universe.
Speaker 2: You never kill me. I'm gonna wake up one day and have nothing.
Speaker 1: We can talk about that later, but.
Speaker 2: It ain't no. But when I went to the hospital and one of the ideas.
Speaker 7: Was to do with church, yeah, I've just been embarrassed or ashamed.
Speaker 2: The cry man when we're.
Speaker 3: At the prisons professing how Jesus can set you free.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Jesus decided to run.
Speaker 3: I'd rather be dead than did do on mendication.
Speaker 2: Either they destroy me or I destroy it.
Speaker 1: He's on side and dream. They're killing our ability to think outside of the boss.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to take a ask.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 2: It's worst. The best thing about being an artist in bipolar anything you do and say it's an art piece. I mean, there's a line. I saw the trailer. It looks really good because I think you get a peek into his genius. But then you can start to see where the turn happens. And I'm so curious to see if you can pick up like other Well.
Speaker 1: Don't they always say that the real geniuses of the world are mad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's all gone fine line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, approximately one thousand screens you can catch it on. Major theaters are going to carry it, AMC, Regal, Cinema, just name a few. September nineteenth is its release date.
Speaker 2: I will be watching, but you know, to the theater though.
Speaker 1: I don't know the always I'm not going to the theater unless they're selling merch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'll wait till I can watch it on my couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like bipolar people out there and being like, listen, I'm not dressing up in the KKK. That's crazy. I have to do that. I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's day August fourteenth, Chris Brown hanging out at Fenway Park. That show is right around the corner. We will play Know the show at seven twenty and uh, if you win, not only will you win tickets in, but you might win our grand prize, which is to be upgraded to seats on the field plus a potential meet and greet we're working on. It's gonna happen at seven twenty eight twenty. Good Morning, Dashy and the.
Speaker 2: Jam In Morning Show with DJ fourn It's saw at Morning.
Speaker 1: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five. Hi everybody, good morning. I dare I say that you know a celebrity has made it when they upset this or this particular organization. Yeah, when this email came in to me, and I've upset a lot of people in my time, like a lot and just by my existence, like just for nothingness. I once made a comment about Subaru's I that was never ending with the Subaru Commune unity. It just it's a laundry list. You know, we say things on here all the time and people get upset. Yesterday, in Three Things You Need to Know, I talked about Trina performing at SeaWorld, and I was like, man, after I saw that Doc Blackfish, I was not going back to SeaWorld, Like, nah, I'm good Santi said, they don't let the fish swim straight there.
Speaker 2: They don't. Yeah, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: That's what we said. Pop. On the other hand, Pup's going to SeaWorld. Pup went just recently, like within the last three sixty five. He's feeding the trapped fish in there.
Speaker 2: Sure if you look on his socials, his video.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also with that being said, I went to Clark's Bears. I don't know what's going on. Those bears were eating ice cream cones and sticks of slabs of butter. They seemed to fine to me. But I've gone to an aquarium or two, and I could guarantee if I interviewed one of those penguins, they'd say I'd rather be an Antarctica. So listen, everybody has their thing. But I saw in my email. When we get emails from outside sources to our work email, it comes up external It said external thank you from PETA. WHOA Petera sent myself and Santi an email PETA.
Speaker 2: Dare I say, this is the biggest, most like organized organization that's out there that comes from people.
Speaker 1: And let me also add in it was from a woman named Nicole, who's the senior media officer at PETA.
Speaker 2: I mean the high su you can get.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, senior media officer. Now, what I'm assuming, what I would surmise is that somebody who knows her reached out and was, like, they spoke about SeaWorld on their show yesterday. Here's the audio, and that's how she got one of this. Unless Nicole is local, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She might be, but that's an important job. And again they're not just coming from randos. They're coming from people who I think can make an impact. So I think that says a lot about us. So thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you ready? Is everybody ready? This is the email that came in hot for Santi and I. I think she should have see seed pop in this pup was feeding the animals at SeaWorld, Nicole, So you know, just puff didn't care the gold smile on his face. Want a fish? Hi? Ashley and Santi and thanks for your kind words and your comments about SeaWorld. You're right to steer clear of that park. SeaWorld deprives marine mammals everything that's natural and important to them, and, as Peter politely shared with Trina, more than five hundred dolphins and whales have died at SeaWorld, many prematurely, and the park replaces them through its breeding program, in which animals are sexually abused and sometimes drugged so that they cannot fight back. A copy of Peter's Pete's letter to Trina is below my signature for you to take out. Did you hear that, pup? Most people who visit animal attractions have good intentions and simply aren't aware of how harmful these businesses are. For example, while dolphins in nature maintain dynamic relationships with large social networks, travel to sixty miles per day and dive to the depths of three thousand feet, those in extreme captivity spend their lives in concrete tanks or tiny pools, and many used in Swim with Dolphins programs have been torn away from their families and their ocean homes. Similarly, bears in nature spend eighteen hours a day climbing, digging, building nests, and roaming across home ranges that span hundreds of acres. But at operations like Clark's trading posts, they're confined and forced to perform tricks that are confusing and even frightening, such as balancing on barrels and riding.
Speaker 2: Those scooters in shooting hoops. I'm sor right, it was so cool.
Speaker 1: But once we know more, we can make kinder choices, and there are so many fun, family friendly activity to choose from that don't involve exploiting these animals. So if we can ever serve as a resource for you, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'd be happy to hear from you anytime. Kind regards, Nicole, senior media officer at Pete And my favorite part, there's a ps and this one was directly to my guy Santia to clear up a misconception. You mentioned we at Peter stick to splashing paint on ourselves in color colorful protests with a smile.
Speaker 2: Okay, Nicole, I don't know if that is true because I've seen many celebrities get splash of paint and or get like dusted because of Pete. Now I don't know if it's directly like from your organization. Maybe it's somebody else. Okay, but fine. Here's another part about this. I don't know if it was on my radar to go to sea World, but I will say now after hearing that, because like some of that stuff is in depth, I didn't know. If that happens, I will think twice. I'm not saying I'm not gonna go, but I will definitely think twice about it.
Speaker 1: It was ever on my list, like, it doesn't even breach my top five parks in Orlando. But one thing I know about you is if you had gone to SeaWorld and you loved it, nothing in that email was going to deter you going back.
Speaker 2: I would have gone back a thousand times and fed the fish and with the dog.
Speaker 1: You just it's not on your radar, so you're not going. But but unfortunately, Nicole, she wasn't pushing you to not go to sea World. I have no desire. I'm not going to sea World. She threw in the Clark's Trading Post thing to to jab me, and I get it, and that is I understand. But they looked happy eating those ice cream cones and butter I'm just saying they really yeah, And I forgot that they were balancing on the scooters and that was so impressive to me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like, hey, can you guys let me out of here because this is miserable.
Speaker 1: She forgot to mention that they were sitting on benches there as well. Listen, I will say this, I buy faux fur. Andy is not here, but if he was, he would remind everybody of one thing. Do you know where I'm happy with this?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Only one of us on this show has a Canada.
Speaker 6: Goose Oh Sham ninety four actually ended Jamie Morning Show with DJ fourn and Santy when.
Speaker 1: You need to Know, No, we got you three things you need to Know on Boston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags. She haven't any more vibe.
Speaker 4: This kind of felt more like I was in an eighties John Hughes movie and he was just like standing outside of my window with a boombox, just being like, I want to date you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you want to know?
Speaker 1: To day with me? I made you frenchhiprices? Do you want to date me?
Speaker 2: Do you go outside and meet me? Just meet me?
Speaker 1: What sound was like if this guy isn't crazy, which is a big if.
Speaker 4: This is sort of what I've been writing songs about wanting to happen to me since I was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a teenager, and I was sitting there at the Airs tour listening to every single one of those songs.
Speaker 1: Like she I know she wants me to do on Thursday, August fourteenth, and I'm gonna butcher this, but it just hearing her talk like that about him reminds me of her song where she's like, I'm in the bleachers, Chillie, he's a funky I'm getting it wrong, but you know whatever. This is them She's literally living out her own diaries in real.
Speaker 2: Life, and to me, it sounds like she's basically saying that he's the one.
Speaker 1: Here's something, captain, and and look to these lyrics. For the love of God, he can't be the cheer of Captain. Cheer Captain. I don't know, I don't know. I sound just like her though. I'll start playing some of the clips while Santi looks that up, something about captain and cheerleader. Looked up the New Heights podcast drop at seven pm last night, and the Swifties basically shut the Internet down. By seven oh one, there were millions and millions and millions of people watching this son. Once you get that for me, get get me, you have it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it? She will short skirts, I wear T shirts. She's chair captain, and I'm on the bleach chairs dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you were looking for has been here.
Speaker 1: The wholt you see, the who are who understands you've been here? All so like the game you see? You belong to me? You belong me yet dyea a moment. We are Swifties now. But anyways, give me the view count as of this morning, because at like seven oh one when this thing dropped, there were millions of Swifties in there watching the two of them together. Taylor talking about all of the things, including her twelfth studio album, Life of a Showgirl, which includes twelve songs.
Speaker 4: I wanted to do an album that was so focused on quality and on the theme and everything fitting together like a perfect puzzle. That these twelve songs from my twelfth album. It just I feel like we achieved that.
Speaker 1: Twelve songs and one feature. Baby, what do we got? Can you do? A drummer?
Speaker 5: Last track, track twelve, the title track The Life of a show Girl featuring Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: It's the title track. It's with Sabrina even I will take a little listen to that. Where are we adds on? Number wise?
Speaker 2: Currently we are at eight point six million views?
Speaker 1: Eight point six million views. I saw a video where the most watched podcast of all the time, of all time, I believe was Joe Rogan with Donald Trump, And so they're pacing well.
Speaker 2: Eight point six doesn't sound like a lot, but when you compare it to the other like pods episodes two, like this one is a lot.
Speaker 1: This one's crazy numbers, crazy numbers. She cried.
Speaker 2: Oh really she did.
Speaker 1: She cried at one point during the two hour podcast when discussing getting her masters back.
Speaker 4: I want it because this is my handwritten diary entries from my whole life. These are the songs I wrote about every phase of my life. This is my photography, my music video is most of which I funded. You know, my artwork, everything that I've ever done is in this catalog.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: She sent her brother and her mom because who better to fight for her in a board meeting with like Shamrock Capital. I believe it was called than them. They came back and they were like, we left it all out on the field. We will see. Fast forward a few months later, she gets a call from her mother, and her mother's like, we did it today, Like we got your master's back. She immediately said. She collapsed to the floor. She starts bawling, crying, and then she says to herself, traves here, I got to get it together. I need to go tell him. What do you think Travis Kelcey was doing when she went to tell him that she got her master's back, like the arguable biggest.
Speaker 2: Moment of her life playing video games?
Speaker 1: Playing video games. He had the headphones on. He took them off and he saw her. I was like, what's wrong, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: I gotta go. I can't play anymore on something something fortnight. Whatever it was, but certainly a moment in time for her. Listen. You gotta if you have the time, you're gonna listen to it. You gotta watch it because they are just I mean, you would have had to unscrew the smile off this man's face. He didn't ask her a singular question. Jason Kelsey carried the weight of that interview. But he's he's a golden Retriever boyfriend. As they say, I mean, he is so in love with her. She says big words and he's like a namor and he's smiling. He keeps saying, I love you. You make me so much better. It's they I think he really is endgame guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And now if we're making prediction to the wedding's gonna happen after he retires from football, we're assuming this was his last season on the chief so after that they are getting married.
Speaker 1: And a fun fact to everybody that I told you last hour that we learned in this podcast. The first ever Chiefs game that Taylor Swift went to, she wore a baseball hat and a mask and walked right in the front gates right on in. No one noticed. She was with all of his buddies that are tall. They kind of blocked her. Walked right in like she was just a regular peasant civilian.
Speaker 2: Which must have felt really good for her because she's so used to being hidden like all the time. That's a lot of work. Just a wht must have been awesome.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift also said that right now off tour, if you're wondering what she's doing during the day, stop because she's sewing and making sour dough bread. Kincuttie sat down speaking of podcast on the Alex Cooper Call Her Daddy podcast. I don't see a lot of dudes go on this show, so I thought that was pretty interesting. But Alex Cooper asked him about how it felt to testify against Diddy.
Speaker 7: I hated every minute of it, like I did not want to do it. But then I thought about, you know, when I was up there, I'm here to support Cassie, and Cassie is my friend, you know, and I love her and I want to see her do well. When I saw her get married, I was so happy for her.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: You know, when he saw her have kids, going to have kids, he was like, that's so awesome. He said he just always wanted Cassie to thrive, but he knew, like behind the scenes, at one point in her life she had lived a legit nightmare. So he said the only reason he did it was to support her, which is dope. Remember did he found out that kid cutting and Cassie went and blew up his car? Key crazy stuff?
Speaker 2: Which is crazy. We forget about these little like things that did he has done, but like besides the abuse and all.
Speaker 1: That did, he's bad news. Did He's bad news. We're waiting though. October is the time. How how speaking of it, how much will he do? Looking at twenty years max. Obviously his team we found out yesterday pushing for time served and for him to be like this rehabilitation counselor for domestic abusers.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because he's still in He's going to see at least five right, he's still in there. He's not out on bail, he's not on anything. He's still behind bobs, i'd think.
Speaker 1: But it's a first time offense. Yeah, we'll see, all right. Chris Brown doing God's work, surprising a thirteen year old fan and her mother with the most the most VIPXP. No, he didn't hook up with mom. I know that's what you're thinking, because usually when we talk about his viper tnging people down or doing whatever they want in a photo. But a fan by the name of Gabby was chosen as Chris Brown's biggest fan on TikTok. She was surprised with a hug from Royalty, who is Chris Brown's daughter, She was telling Royalty how she wants to become a sports medicine doctor. She wants to find true love. Long story short, not only did Chris upgrade her with amazing seats inside the show, but after the show, they blindfolded her and her mother. He brought them a brand new car and gave them ten thousand dollars. Wow, brand new car. Ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: What kind of car? How are we talking here? Because depending on the car, I'm like, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Now, I'll get you that answer. But I just read a brand new car. I've got to step it up. Her foreign right now, because he'd be saying the same thing. Yeah, it was Kanda Civic.
Speaker 2: If it's like a Fiat, I'm like, no, I'm good. You can keep the car. But at the same time, if you hit the car that much, you can just sell it and take the cash. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it was cute because Chris was like, I want you to keep following your dreams, like you know, I'm trying to help you get there. It was it was Chris. Listen, Chris goes the extra mile for his fans.
Speaker 2: Back in the day here at the radio station, we gave away a jag and the person hated the car so much they sold it within like two days. Ah did a big promotion car it is. It's a really nice car. But I guess where they were like, yeah, we'll go, We'll just take the cash.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting. Well, speaking of Chris growing the extra mile, that is why we are trying so hard to work behind the scenes to get you that meat and greet. But what I can do as a as at least gets you inside a Fenway Park. Well, you're gonna have to get yourself in. You're gonna have to work for it. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five Collars twenty five were playing know the show you win you are walking in to see se Breezy at the Fenway Park. At the Fenway Park that's at Fenway made it more official. But you're then qualifying for our grand prize or just upgraded seats on the field and the potential to meet the man again. I don't know if it'll happen, that is up to God. I guess we're trying, but if it does, that would be amazing. Really six one seven nine twenty five, let's do it. We'll play no the show next Day and the jam.
Speaker 2: In Morning Show with DJ four and it's Sat Morning.
Speaker 1: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five. I love playing no the show because everybody has a chance. All you have to do is listen to the podcast from the day prior, you know the show, and you're going to see Chris Brown Fenway. Kylie is in south Bridge. She's gonna play with us this morning. Hi, Kylie, Hello, good morning, Good morning. All right Chris Brown at Fenway. Everybody wants to go to see the show. You're playing for tickets in and potentially an upgrade of a lifetime Oh that'd be amazing. All right, babe, best of luck. I'm gonna ask you a question. You have five seconds to answer the question.
Speaker 2: Alrighty.
Speaker 1: I was testing everybody yesterday on the podcast. I literally asked the question. I said, watch this, Santi, what is your wife's name? Is it A Joann B. Janee or C Jacqueline A.
Speaker 2: Joway?
Speaker 1: Or are you listening to the podcast? Did you hear it live?
Speaker 2: How'd you do it?
Speaker 4: I listened all the time, so I honestly kind of did.
Speaker 1: I kind of knew.
Speaker 6: I just knew listen.
Speaker 1: She just knows. See, she knows I listened.
Speaker 7: All the time to listen every morning.
Speaker 1: But whoa, you're going, Kylie, hang on the line there. AJ will get all of your info. It's literally that easy.
Speaker 2: It's so easy. Now she gets to see see breezy bars bars right.
Speaker 1: Wow, good for you man, good for age. We will do it again at eight twenty. That is your next shot to go again. If you didn't, you can hustle over to that podcast and catch up and there the answer lies. We will do it again at eight twenty. Good Morning, Day and the.
Speaker 3: Morning Show with DJ four and it's Sad Morning Austin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Hi everybody, good morning. Just another reminder that at eight twenty you will have another shot to know the show and you'll play for Chris Brown tickets. Exciting news is we have three giveaways tomorrow. It's because it's Friday Friday. We added a giveaway just because somebody got the question wrong. You can always find the answer inside of our podcast on the free iHeartRadio app search ASHLW add us to your number one pre set. Add us to your number one preset. That will be very important for next week.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a hint.
Speaker 1: It is a hint. It's like an Easter egg. Call me Taylor Swift. All right, I got this DM from a guy. Interesting because I feel like we haven't talked about this my answer to this in a while. But he said, morning, Ashley, I have a question, and if you do talk about this on the radio, can you please keep me anonymous. My wife is pregnant. We're gonna have our first child together. She really wants to wait until the first trimester is over to tell anybody. Is that a typical time frame to tell people? Of course, I haven't said anything to anybody, and I respect what she wants to do. Obviously, it's her body and it's her decision. I'm just curious to know when people usually announce that they're pregnant.
Speaker 2: I feel like this one. I thought this was universally known, but I guess if it's your first time and you're a guy specifically, maybe you don't know that.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what I thought. Yeah, I just feel like guys might not think.
Speaker 2: About it, you know. I'm also sure that he's super excited and wants to tell everybody. But the goal, the rule is you waited till after like the first three months, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, because a lot of times if you're going to miss Carrie, it is most likely going to happen, you know, early on in the pregnancy, within the first chimester. So that's why they would advise maybe to wait until that three month mark. Some people don't. Some people get pregnant, and as we've had people call in this literal show and say, I just took a pregnancy test and I'm four weeks pregnant. Whatever it is. Everybody, every human body is.
Speaker 2: Different, and they're excited with that part. I understand, but I guess I have to assume too that it's heartbreaking now when people ask you after they've they've found out, and you've told them that you have to go there and go through the whole explanation of what happened. I can only imagine what that must feel.
Speaker 1: That it is one of the most horrible calls you have to make, because you know, you get to the point where your mind starts thinking, Okay, let's plan the nursery. What if we have a boy, what if we have a girl, What is this going to look like? The birthday? I remember specifically I was due once around I miscarried, but I was due around Halloween. Do you remember this? Yeah, And you know I would say, I just don't want to put my mind in this place, but you know I would have a I would have a Halloween baby side. I remember how excited I was at the thought of like having a baby around Halloween. And then I went on to miscarry. I always had to kind of hip Santi early on. And I've had I have had three miscarriages. I have two kids, and I have had three miscarriages. I've been pregnant five times. And I always had to tell you because of I had so many appointments because of the miscarriages. So listen again to each their own. But my answer, I wrote back to him right away and I said, she's correct, Like most people wait until the first trimester is over to tell. I think it also depends on your history, and you know, everybody will kind of play that out the way they want. I was, and I talked about this, but even when I did announce that I was pregnant, both with Leyla and Daisy, I was so passed to even announce at I think I did it at like the six month mark. I thought it was going to cause me to lose the baby like that. That is the dark places that your mind goes to, like, oh my god, if I post this and now everybody knows I'm pregnant, what if something bad. I remember, even the day before we were going to do it with Daisy, I was telling you like, I don't know, I don't know if I'm ready, and Sonty would say to me at nauseum, So then we don't say anything. Let's just you can kighly generate and you can just boom, You've had a baby, you know, because I was kind of able to hide it in my double X hoodie and I don't really like I think some people were like, oh duh, she's not drinking.
Speaker 2: I mean, there were a few pictures where I think some people called you out on it maybe, but at the same time you were able to hide it and kind of say that it was from the bagginess.
Speaker 7: Of the nut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's you know, to have a miscarriage is to know what that feels like and to know why you just want to keep it so close to the chest until it's gotten to the point where you really like almost physically can't hide it anymore. But if I met somebody who was like, yeah, I'm not telling anybody until this baby comes out because of my history, I'd be like, honey, I get it, I understand. So I really think this. This is like a decision between you and your partner. It's like a personal preference on how you want to do it. But you know, especially with our job, I was so excited to talk to you guys about the fact that I was six and a half I think I did. I announced Daisy at like six and a half months pregnant.
Speaker 2: I think it was in April, I think, and you have the baby in junior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah, maybe even a little bit further along. But I wanted to talk to you guys about it, and I wanted to share it. It's just that you're living every day out in constant fear.
Speaker 2: Again, so I've never been in that situation. I've only seen you go through it. But I remember being you would talk to me every day about your fear and what you were concerned about, and you would you would always say going to the bathroom was the biggest thing of anxiety because you didn't know what you were going to find horrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because with every man miscarriage. That's where I found out. And so anytime we could be walking down this hallway talking about God only knows what, laughing and giggling. The second my hand would like touch the bathroom door, I would immediately get like a sick feeling in my stomach. And you pee multiple times during the day, So imagine that feeling times one thousand million until you have the baby. So yeah, I think I just think it's not an easy answer. I think everybody's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but three months is the standard. I think for him, there's kind of sounds like a little bit of tone in his DM. Maybe he doesn't understand why, and no plays an opportunity for them to understand why.
Speaker 1: I think it was like a genuine question, like, hey, my wife doesn't want to tell anybody until three months. My brother's friend is kind of going through it right now. She uh, she hit the three month mark and she announced and she just recently miscarried, and you know, she's like, she said, she was saying something to me the other day, she said, I just don't know how many more times I can go through this, And I, like, I get choked up thinking about it because I said to her, I said, you literally you're saying verbatim the things I said. I got to a mindset where I was like, I am losing myself in this because it is consuming me. Is all I think about. All I think about is getting pregnant again, being pregnant, having this second baby. And I remember there was a part there in between where I took time off because I was like, it is literally taking over my being. I don't even know myself anymore because I was so hard pressed because I thought to myself, well, if I can get pregnant and I can keep the baby, then I'll stop thinking about how horrible all these miscarriages have been. So I took like a good four months off and just lived my life, went out, had fun, tried to just get to a point where it wasn't like so consuming me, where it wasn't all that I was thinking about. And obviously my story ends with a happy note. But I know that there's some people who don't have that lovey and I'm, you know, cognizant of that, and I always tell anybody if they're going through that, to please reach out to me. At Ashley Feldman tweeze on the Ashley, because I've been through it, I can be a sounding word for you. I'm not a doctor, but yeah, I have been through it, and I know what it feels like.
Speaker 2: And to that point, as a guy, again, never having experience this, I didn't know how common I guess the word is.
Speaker 1: But when I say it's one in eight maybe one in seven women that go through it.
Speaker 2: But after you spoke about it like a couple of times, the reaction that you get on the way back, I'm like, Jesus, this is like, Yeah, it opened my eyes up to a lot of people are dealing with this. I guess that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 1: You because you know, you see these women who can get pregnant like that and it's easy for them and they're happy, and they have these pregnancies where it's always been so easy, and that's all they know that. They have no idea that there's those of us that like have had pregnancies where every day is uh, I didn't enjoy either pregnancy, Yeah, because I every day was in fear of losing it. So it's it's just weird. Everyone experience is a different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what, girls the other thing too, This is why I stopped asking people when you're gonna have another one, because again, you never know what somebody is dealing with, whether it's you know, not being able to get pregnant or miss misscarriages, like you just never know. So I stopped asking questions like that because I didn't know what the feeling was. On the other end.
Speaker 1: I had two of my three miscarriages in this building, as in like I found out the first signs of it in here. And I remember during one, I was in the kitchen and one of the girls we work with was like, all right, that's it, like have your second baby? You were with me it was, and I was like, it wasn't even mad. I was fist fighting on the inside, like tears. I was trying so hard not to cry because I wanted to be like, bitch, I am trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: You have no idea. I'm losing myself in trying. So no, I've certainly learned that lesson myself. But again, like people would ask me, and I know they wouldn't mean it in a bad way by any means, but yeah, that's certainly the lesson the I've learned. I don't ask anybody I'm like, I have a big all, this's great. You know, I'm not asking when you're having another one or if you plan on having another one, because God only knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that person here that you're speaking about was very aggressive that this is.
Speaker 1: I wanted to punch on her mouth, yeah, cause she just like was berating me and like wouldn't stop. And I'm like, what am I going to say about? Hey? Yeah, yeah, I'm a mishearing actually as we speak.
Speaker 2: But every time you talk about this, I feel like, I I it's amazing, just because I think you are helping out so many people who are dealing with this silently, and I think you're a voice for them.
Speaker 1: I think one of the biggest things I'll remind anybody who's going through a miscarriage because I just had to remind this to my my good friend who went through one, is you know she said to me, I hate myself because I go on social media and I see all my friends having their second and I'm still trying to have my first, or you know, whatever the case may be. I had a there was a big span of my life where I had there was two things could be true at once. I could be so happy for somebody that was announcing their pregnancy, having their second, having their third, whatever it was, but also just just hate so much with jealousy and just be like why can't that be me? Those those two things can be true. So you know, maybe you mute your certain people and not in a bad way. You'll get to a place where you can unmute them and you can see that stuff. But it's okay to be like it's hard for me to see that. And I told my friend that because she's like ash, I can't, like, I think I need to deactivate for a little bit because all I do is cry when I go on there and think why can't that be me? I said, deactivate, deactivate for he but you'll get back there. Yes, yes, yes, I specifically remember going through that, opening up my social media and seeing a girl that I know announced that she was having her her third and she was on the beach and she was happy, and I was like, it almost made me sick because I was like, why I want to be her? Why can't I be her? And that's that is that's such a normal feeling to have. So but anyways, look at my story, yeah, and all that to say, look at baby Daisy like a legitimate miracle. I have no idea how my body ended up being like we're going to do this.
Speaker 2: But I mean, hope can be a dangerous thing, but in a situation like this, hope is a good thing. And like, I love that.
Speaker 1: That's one of my favorite quotes. Hope. Hope is Yeah, it is so if you're someone going through it, Like I always say at Ashley Pelman tweeze on the Ashley, I can at least listen for you.