Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host, Samantha Fay, and joining me today is a very very special guest. It's my youngest daughter, Chloe Say. Hi, Hi everyone. I'm very happy to be here. I'm so excited to dive into our talk today. Chloe wanted to come on the show, or really I asked her to come on the show so we could talk about what it's like growing up psychic, and what it is like to have a weird woo boo mom, and how to really embrace your own interior intuitiveness. So before I really start interviewing you, Chloe, I just wanted to start off and tell everyone to remind everyone because I think I've mentioned this on the show a couple of times. So about a year and a half before Chloe was born is when I found that crystal on my desk, and it's when I really really got into reiki. It's when I met dev and started learning the Toureau. But I never ever thought of myself as a future medium or someone doing psychic readings. I was just following my bliss and exploring this whole new world that was opening up for me. And I remember when I was getting my Reiki two. One of the students in the class with me was pregnant, and I remember thinking, oh, I wish I was pregnant when I got my reiki one and two, because what a beautiful thing to be able to pass on to your child. Well, lo and behold, I got pregnant with little Chloe, and I decided to go on and get my reiki master's degree. And I was just so happy that I got to experience those attudmins while little Chloe was growing in my belly. And a few months after that, I went to see an intuitive who was really highly regarded, and she gave me a really great reading, and one of the things she said I never forgot. She said, you have been called to this path not for you, but for the child inside of you, because she is meant to do what you're going to do, but even more, even on a bigger scale, in a grander way, whatever that means. And it was shortly after that that I really opened up to my mediumship. And I always wondered, is it connected? And so I kind of just watched as you grew up, and you had so many psychic experiences as a little little girl, and they've only continued, right, are you comfortable saying that? Okay, one of the things that I've told on the show before. And you can see the painting right there, Chloe. Okay, So a client made me this beautiful painting that's hanging in my office of mother Mary. I did a reading for her one night from home. I can't remember what time zone she was in, but I had to do it pretty late at night, around nine thirty or ten, if memory serves, and a relative of hers came through who had been, you know, a little bit like my grandmother in life, like not a mean person, but just a little bit of a negative bent, and she wanted to explain to my client the hardship she'd gone through in her life, to point out, you know, why she was the way she was. And it turned out to be a really healing reading, not only for my client but also for her relative on the other side. And I remember that the relative had a very very strange, like a hard to pronounce last name, but her first name, I'll just say is Mary. So anyway, finish up the reading, get ready for bed, brush my teeth, put on my pj's, climb into bed, and little Chloe you were three years old, three and a half. You come bitter padding into my room and you said you weren't scared. You just said, Mommy, there's a woman pacing in front of my bedroom door. And I don't know what to do. And so I tried not to be all fearful, like, oh my god, there's a ghost in the house. I tried to be a good mom, and I just said, okay, Chloe, hold my hand and close your eyes and just try to ask her what her name is. And I remember you just squeezed your eyes shut, really really tight, and you said Mary. And I was like, holy shit. And I said, okay, close your eyes again, and ask her for her last name, and you said, I don't want to say it, you know, for ethics and confidentiality. But it was like a three syllable, hard to pronounce last name, and you said it, and my mind was blown. And I'm still trying to be like super calm, like okay, that's great, Chloe, And I said, close your eyes again and ask her if she has a message, and so you squeeze your eyes shut and you said, she said, thank you, mom, and that was it. She went away, and I thought that was just such an amazing moment because here I am, I was upstairs in my little office doing this reading late at night, and that woman was actually in our home and she wasn't a ghost, and she wasn't mean, and she wasn't scary. She just wanted to say thank you, like thank you for letting me get this message through to my granddaughter that helped her heal, but also helped me heal. And I hope that it taught you that there's really nothing scary about seeing this stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, you call yourself my woo woo mom, and if that's what you are, I love my woo woo mom. Because you've never presented it as something that needs to be scary or intimidating. I always saw you kind of having like a superpower that I just wanted to also have. It wasn't for something that I was like, this is creepy, this is scary. I just thought it was very cool.
Speaker 1: You did okay. But there were some moments like when friends asked you what I did for a living that was more for you true.
Speaker 2: And also going to a Catholic school, which was difficult because you don't know what people would think, but it wasn't like a way she.
Speaker 1: Does is scary. It was just different different. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also once I did tell people, they would be like, well, perfect, let's go get her free reading.
Speaker 1: So it was multiple that's true, Okay, good for all right. So then flash forward to when you were four and you had a lot of psychic experiences then, and they just kept going, what's the first one that really stands out to you?
Speaker 2: I remember, like in church, like in second grade, I would see like some things I had, like scary ones. A lot of it was like like more scary ones growing up that you would help me, like not focus on those ones and focus on the positive ones. Yes, seeing ancestors, and really I was opposed to like what we don't want to see.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I don't want to talk about the scary ones because I feel like that brings it back in. But you did have one very scary thing that kept visiting you, and I remember telling you you have to tell him to leave, and you said, no, no, he won't like that, and I said, but it's your energy and you have to take control of it. And you did. You called on Arkiangel Michael and your light, and we never had an encounter with that thing again, now your dad. After he retired from the police force and focused on his healing and recovery, he eventually was able to find work as a private investigator and he would ask me to help on a lot of cases, and that was really fun, and that was very illuminating for me, and it helped me realize different ranges and different ways that you can help with this intuitive work. But there was this one day where he came home and there was a missing girl, a teenager. And I don't know if I was just busy or tired, but every time I tried to tune in, I really wasn't getting much. And he was getting frustrated because you know, obviously the parents were freaking out, and he was like, try again, and I was like, I'm trying cooked dinner with full laundry. So I went up to you and Olivia and I said, can you guys tune in? I asked all three of you, Corry didn't, Why did Tori want to?
Speaker 2: You came up to all of us and it was I think we were all about to go to sleep, and I remember seeing Tori. She was almost going to burk out to a full panic about doing that. I don't know why, that's just kind of how she is. But me and Olivia were okay with it, and so we sat down with you, and we didn't know what to do. So you like talked to us how to do it. And I think you started us off basically going root chakra to crown and chakra, opening them all up and basically just closing our eyes and thinking and whatever comes to your mind. Be confident in that and just say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I taught you how to ground and open your chakras and spin your chakras. I think I walked you into like my version of a crystal cave and asked you to look at like a movie screen and focus on the girl's name. And it was so interesting because you got amazingly helpful, and Olivia did too. But tell us about your experience. I wish it was more interesting than what I can remember, but it was really things that just popped into my mind. I remember you would tell us to do, like just don't let anything come in your mind, like focus on like certain categories like place, name or location like stuff like that. And so I was really determined.
Speaker 2: To get a name, and not that we even knew that she could be with anyone, but I got the name Matt, and so I assumed she was with somebody named Matt. And then I got a location, a beach that was twenty minutes away from us. And then Olivia got the name of a hotel. Yeah, I think, yeah, And so he narrowed it down and she ended up being with a much older man named Matt and a hotel and that said in that beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the parents had never even heard of that older man she was hanging out with, which was just phenomenal. How did that make you feel? Very cool? Man?
Speaker 2: I feel like my wi will mo. I really liked it. It was a little it's scary, like I do this, and you kind of doubt yourself the whole thing because you can never separate just things popping in your mind from like the actual occurrence that it could be something that is true. So it was definitely strange, but it was exhilarating too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, really really cool. So one of my.
Speaker 2: Memories would be going to school in each almost each school day, before we would pull up into the line to be dropped off, my mom would have this pull from an oracle card deck, and so I would pull mine and I always ask my mom multiple things about me, like who's my guardian angel, who is my animal guide? All this stuff, but she doesn't want me to just tell me that, because that's something you have to find out for yourself by just kind of looking around and seeing who's out there for you. And I just always kind of guessed at the fact that mine would be an owl, and I pulled that card from the deck. That was just one of many instances. And then there was another time we were walking downtown for some reason. There was a man down there, the Animal rescue.
Speaker 1: Wrapped Rescue Society or something like that, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And we're walking around and I was like, Mom, does he have an owl? And he is just standing out there in public, asking for nothing but just for people to come up to him and pet the owl that he had on his arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like an educational thing. And the only animal he brought with him was this owl that they had just rescued, and I think he was they were getting ready to release it. And that just really stood out to me because it was just maybe three five days before that you had asked, you know, I think the owl is my animal guide, but I'm not sure, and then da dah, we see that. And then a couple of months later in the winter, we were at this Christmas light show and I remember we were standing underneath that archway where they have the fake snow, and we're all focused on the fake snow, and you nudged me and said, Mom, look up and over the archway that was producing this snow was an owl. And I was like, oh my gosh, Chloe, like that confirms it. You pulled the card, you saw it downtown, and then you saw it at the the Christmas light show.
Speaker 2: And I think that's very interesting because where we are isn't very I wouldn't call it a native spot for owls to be seen that commonly, and I saw them a lot.
Speaker 1: Now, I've never seen an owl here. I've heard them, but I've never seen them except those two times with you. Mm hm oh. Remember that time we were driving to school and we were picking up Tory's friend. It was the start of your fourth or fifth grade year, and you go, Mom, look and over the retention pond and her neighborhood was an eagle. That was crazy. Yeah. Yeah, And that's something I've always noticed about you, like you always have these really cool experiences happened to you. When we were hiking in the mountains. You found that piece of jet when we were just walking the beach one night it was Olivia's birthday weekend, and you found the megalodon shark tooth just right there. You just kind of were you just walk right to it. I just think that a part of being connected to the unseen world is having those magical experiences happen. Okay, So one thing I remember so much about you growing up is getting ready in the morning for school and you telling me about your horrifying dreams. There were often negative dreams that you had that came true, and I want you to tell about one of them. But the reason why I'm highlighting this is because I've seen this happen again and again. I saw it happen with me, I see it with you, I see it with you. Know students I've worked with often early on in your development, you will pick up on the negative stuff that's lingering around in the world. And I think that's just because negative energy is heavier and denser, so it is easier to pick up. Because we're heavy and dense. We're living in this three dimensional world but as we work to really lift and raise our vibrations, then we pick up the higher stuff. I was like, you know, a young kid, you would have these intense dreams about world catastrophes that very often came true. Do you want to tell one you remember?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I think during high school was just such a time where and you were teaching us about how we were all m paths too and like absorb what people are feeling around us. And I guess that was true because my years of high school honesty just very I feel like there was just negative energy everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you started during COVID. That was really hard.
Speaker 2: It was such a school three sixty from like happy, go lucky Catholic school for twelve years to public school, so I think that was definitely a switch too. But yeah, for two years my dreams were really really quite graphic and vivid, but I weirdly look forward to them to like wake up in the morning and torture my family and have them all dissect it with me. It was my favorite part. But one of my dreams that were super vivid. It started off I was in They always start pretty lucid, like I know, I know that I'm dreaming, and I know I'm supposed to be learning something from this dream. I always know, like, Okay, here we go. This isn't just like a fun little dream. But I was in a high school that I didn't know, and I knew that this wasn't where I lived.
Speaker 1: It was kind of in the.
Speaker 2: Middle of nowhere a little bit, and the high school everyone was just walking around and then everyone started running rampant, running around everywhere, and I was like, what is going on? And I knew that it didn't affect me in the dream, so I wasn't running around or anything. But then I went out to the main area of the high school and it was the cafeteria lady, and she had pulled out a gun onto the all the students and that's why everyone was running. And immediately, once anything goes wrong in my dreams, that's scary. I wake up in like a sweat in the middle of the night and try to go back to sleep. But the next morning I told my mom all about it, and we basically chopped it up, choped it up.
Speaker 1: To being a strange dream.
Speaker 2: But then I think it was like three days later, we saw a news article and I think four hours away in a random town. That exact thing had happened with a cafeteria lady doing that.
Speaker 1: It's pretty wild. And you still write your dreams down.
Speaker 2: I do because they're so vivid, and it'll I'll just ruminate on that dream for like two weeks if I don't.
Speaker 1: So. Yeah, well, and they're instructive because, like you said, you're observing as you're doing that. You had some pretty cool dreams about my dad, your grandfather, after he passed. Do you feel comfortable sharing some of those? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And to be honest, it really that one was the one. They made me the most happy because I think they were the most important to tell you things about your dad. But it did always confuse me because I would wonder, why is he coming to my dreams but not my mom? I thought that was very interesting. But the first one I ever had was really quickly after he passed, I think two weeks, and it was a very pretty dream. I was up in the clouds and I was in some sort of a plane just soaring over all the clouds with my guardian angel next to me, and I just knew it was a smartartan angel, but I couldn't describe her like put a name to her. And we were flying over and we saw all these people in clouds, laying asleep in the clouds, and we kept flying over and I saw my grandfather and the plane stopped, and so I jumped into his cloud and she pulled me back by my shirt and was like, you cannot go in there. Look, he's recharging. And he had a little light above his head and it was all the colors of the rainbow, back and forth and back and forth, changing color. And I assumed in the dream that that meant like a full recharge of your chakras and balancing yourself, because you've told me that that's a study. When you pass away with Alzheimer's, you're just not yourself. Yeah, and you can't ground yourself or go back.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it takes a long time. Takes a long time them to assimilate to that perfect energy on the other side. So I thought that was such just a beautiful message and imagery that you got that you know, Papa was okay, and he was in this facility where he was being healed. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that was the first one that I had, and the next one that I had was about a year later, and it was a month before my grandmother passed away.
Speaker 1: My mom, they know about it, you don't worry.
Speaker 2: At this time, we didn't really think she was no at all. I think it was a month I had this dream and then a month later she was on hospice. Yeah, but I had those.
Speaker 1: Dreams doing fine then, like we had it so fast.
Speaker 2: She's always had amazing vision, amazing hearing, like she's It was honestly quite shocking. But I had this dream and it started in my house and there was a knock at our door and opened the door and I was like, Papa, what are you doing here? And he was like, get in the car. We need to go and have a conversation. I was like okay. So we get in his car and we're driving around and he turns. I was sitting in the backseat and he was in the front and he turned around to me and he was like, we need to talk about your grandmother.
Speaker 1: And I was like, do we?
Speaker 2: And we started talking about her and he said, as much as it pains me, we need to help her. She's going to need help crossing over and I was I was like, what do you mean, how do you know this? And he was like I just know this. I can't remember a word for word what he said, but it was.
Speaker 1: Like, she needs our prayer, he kept saying.
Speaker 2: It was on his face how much an annoyed him to help her, and he made sure to convey to me that it was his duty. He said, at the end of the day, I am her husband and I need to help her.
Speaker 1: Which is so my dad. He always felt.
Speaker 2: So he felt obligated to her, but he did not feel happy wanting to do it.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was He was probably like, I can't believe she's joining me this fact. Iod'd have like a little bit of time. That's what it was.
Speaker 2: He was so angry but so determined to help her, and so I was like, okay. And I remember waking up from that dream, first of all, not thinking that Gigi was going to be sick, and then second of all, wondering how I'm going to prompt this conversation to my mom, saying I think your mom is going to pass away soon. Then I think she's going you need to help doing that to get to where she needs to go. Yeah, I didn't want to be the one that's so hard to bring up.
Speaker 1: So you did it really, really well.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: I remember I was standing in the kitchen and you came up and you told me, and you told me very gently, and then I probably I probably asked you a million questions after that, but I did tell my sisters and we were all like, okay, but I don't know. I didn't think it would be that fast, and it was, just like you said, less than a month later. And what I find so fascinating is when she was rushed to the er and the doctor saw how bad she was doing so quickly, they were like, we have to get hospice in here, and we were like what. And I remember the social worker came in and she was like, I don't think there's any beds in hospice. We did not want her in the hospital, you know, the hospice facility was so beautiful, and I just asked Dad, I'm like, please help mom. The social worker left and we waited. Courtney and I were waiting there for like over an hour with mom, and she came back in and she said, I'm so sorry that took long. I was with my other patient, mister Owen, and I was like, okay, I don't remember that, yeah, yeah, and she said, goodness, a bed just opened up, and we can have her moved by this afternoon. In that while that's so, your dreams continue to be very very vivid.
Speaker 2: That's what I feel most confident in, I think as of now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's how I was too, And like I before, I would do readings, you know, I'd look at my calendar and I would get nervous, like, oh, I have this person and this person, and I would kind of think about their names as I fell asleep, and I would ask for any messages to come in the dreams for those clients. So often their people would come to me in their dreams, and that was very very helpful, because you're right, something about a dream it just feels it's not quote unquote made up. It's not our imagination. It's not us making this happen or making something fit. It's just it just is it just?
Speaker 2: And I think because of consciousness people know so little about dreams, people will believe it. I think the science behind it is so strange. I mean, when we fall asleep, where do we go? I think that's why it's so easy for people to connect with us easier that way. I don't know, I feel like you jumped to a different plane when you dream or something like that, because it happened, at least for me. It happens too frequently for it to not. Yeah, and do you ever.
Speaker 1: Wake up like more tired than when you went to bed?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think the craziest one. I had the most insane dream, and I'll remember every detail of it forever. And I remember waking up and I had bruises all over me.
Speaker 1: And you were like, oh, oh, don't tell that.
Speaker 2: It freaked me out so much. But I was like, oh, my goodness, like you made me think.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, you must have been abducted by aliens and I was joking, but you I was like, Mom, you never guess the dream I just had. Okay, before we dive into your mediumship reading that you were able to do, I just want to share with everyone some things I have coming up. Starting at the end of June, Denise and I are teaching our Mediumship one oh one class on two Saturdays, and then in July I'm teaching my be your Own Psychic classes. I am so excited to teach these as always because they really are a way to build community and get practice and get a lot of confidence in your intuitive development. You're partnered up with someone from class each week to work on exercises on your own time, and then when we meet in class, you can share your experiences, learn from some of the resources I have in my handouts and in class exercises, and really connect with like minded people. If you want more information on signing up or read the class reviews, just go to Samantha Fay dot com and click the upcoming events tab. And thank you so much to everyone who has taken time to send in your random active kindness you're doing for my birthday month. I am so loving reading all of them and I can't wait to share them with everyone. And now let's hear from Deb.
Speaker 3: Hi folks, If you've been waiting for my Beginner to Row course, Unlocking the Mysteries of Terrow, now is the time to register. This three session course runs Tuesdays July fifteenth, twenty second, and twenty ninth on Zoom and details are on my website, Deb Bowen dot com. If you long to truly began your journey into the depth and symbolism of Tero, this introductory course is for you. I've been teaching and reading Terroe over forty years and I have taught hundreds of people to read My Unlocking the Mysteries of Tero course teaches you how to begin your lifetime relationship with Tero. True terow brings together symbolism from so many world beliefs and mythologies, and this course lay so the groundwork for your work with your intuition in future courses. There's so much more information on my website, Debbowen dot com.
Speaker 1: I so hope you'll join me. So let's talk about your working after school in high school. We won't say the name of the place so we can be confidential. Do you want to tell the story of how your first mediumship reading went? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I think I worked there for probably a year and then this happened. But I had a coworker, and I had never experienced someone talking about death so openly and freely. I think it was like almost every other shift he had mentioned the passing of his dad, and like how I think it just was a domino effect to his whole family, and so he talked about it every single day like everyone where I worked anew what happened to his dad?
Speaker 1: How much time had passed from when the dad crossed over to him talking about it so much. I think he passed away when he was eight. Oh wow, and he was I think twenty oh okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they were just so tight. But yeah, he talks about it basically every single day. And I feel like that was kind of what did it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How can you not come through and someone's talking about you every single day like that? And I think there was a certain shift that I had worked. I think I heard like somebody say, like, tell him that I love him, and I was like, that's just me being delusional, like whatever. But I went home when I told you that, and You're like, Chloe, that's not you mean delusional, Like that's something you need to dig deeper at. And so we did, and I can't even remember. I think it was kind of the same process we did, the grounding and then the opening your chakras, and it was kind of just like a flood of information. I kind of I got so much. I got his name. I knew his last name already, but I got his first name, which is a very uncommon name, and where he was born, where he was stationed at he was in the military, his birthday and his death day, wow, which was crazy.
Speaker 1: And that was month and day. Yeah wow, not the years, but yeah, right, but month and day. And then you got things like is there German Shepherds? Is there?
Speaker 2: Like what is with healthcare? And all this stuff? And so we just kept digging at it and was so interesting to me. And then I worked the next day, but this coworker he did not and I was like, it's okay, Like I don't think I should be like saying stuff like that. And for some reason, an hour before we close, he comes in to make himself a smoothie and he lives like thirty minutes away, and I was like, okay, yes, I have to and I sit down because it was just a lot of information, and he was like, it looks like you just saw a ghost, like what's wrong with you? And I was like, there's no way you just said that to me. So it was so many things where I was like.
Speaker 1: Should I just tell him? And I was like okay.
Speaker 2: I was like wait, come back here to the back and he was like okay, and I just I just unloaded on him and I was like, was her dad's name? Blah blah and he was like yeah. The whole time, I think he was just very confused and I kind of made sure to not make it seem like a workurgitation, like stacked in stacotted facts at him, but it kind of was. But that's just like what came to me.
Speaker 1: But you have to when you're in that zone. Yeah, you have to just I call it psychic vomit, like you have to just get it all out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It felt like I had like a very powerful hold on personal information that wasn't mine and I wanted them. Really what you just said, the powerful hole You can feel it? Yeah, yeah, And I was like, I feel like this isn't mine and I need to share it. So I just told him.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, like is this this this? I was like, do you guys have I was like, you guys have like the same exact smile, don't you? And he showed me a photo and it's uncanny. I think what resonated with him the most. I told him a lot of just basically everything that we had talked about, Like it.
Speaker 1: Was like over twenty pieces of validating facts. I remember like adding them up when you came home that night, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And so I told him, like I was like, is this a day like significant in June? He was like, that's his birthday. And then I was like, what about March. I think it was like March nineteenth or something, and he was like, no, that doesn't ring any bell. And then I kept saying like German shepherds like healthcare, dad, and he was like no, no, and then he was like, anyway, so my mom's a nurse. I was like, so that would be the health don't care. He was very very nice about the whole thing, but there was a lot of things where he was like nope, nope, that's it's the worst. I For some reason, the dad was very adam out with Grand Canyon, and I was like, did you ever go with the Grand Canyon? And then he was like no, I didn't. And I was like, like, would you say nope? He would have very defermative no answers and be a little bit happy when it was I was no. I would just be like okay next, and then I just spit something else out.
Speaker 1: Okay. See, this is why you're a better medium than I am, because I it's like my guides have all the information and they like hand it to me one at a time, and so if I'm seeing the Grand Canyon and they're saying no, I'm not going to get the next card with the piece of information from my guide until like figure out that grand canyon and it stops me up. So those those nose are hard for me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it was just because I had already done it with you and gone with the information that I was like, okay, well I can pick this other thing out from the back of my mind and just tell him that and validate.
Speaker 1: It that way. But towards the end of it, it was just so mo.
Speaker 2: I started crying. It was very sad. He was like, do you need a hug. I was like, yeah, I do, Like this is I don't know why. It was very very sad. Dad just has so much love for them, and you could really feel that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I call that when you feel the love from the people on the other side. I don't have words to describe it, but I try, and I always say it's like their love is being pressed onto me. You know. I all felt so heavy, and I think he was like, why is she crying? But I was like, it was so sad. It's heavy not because it's sad or because his dad is grieving him on the other side. It's heavy because there's like this weight of oh my gosh, I've been waiting to tell you this, and now I have this conduit, this medium through which I can tell you how much I love you and how proud I am.
Speaker 2: I Also, it was very every time I would get kind of uncomfortable and he was like, I am so into this. He's like I had no idea, Like he's like, what is happening right now? So that was very I didn't even think about that, like I like, oh, what if he thinks that this is like insane. I didn't even cross my mind. I just wanted to vomit essentially all the information.
Speaker 1: But I think the most week you have to go back to the Grand Canyon. Did you ever figure that out? Wow? What about the German shepherd?
Speaker 2: Well, that does come up, so okay. One of the most affirming things for him I was he has been dating his girlfriend, who also worked with all of us, for I think five or six years, and I could tell him I was like, your dad loves her, and he that's when he was like I'm gonna cry because he was like, he's like I think about it every day how she can't meet my dad, and that it like eats away at me. So that was, I think, you know, the part that he wanted to hear the most. And after that, well, he's told me that March meant nothing his dad's death day, and I was like, okay, even though I think at that point I knew, and so he was like, okay, well, I'm gonna go call my mom.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 2: And so I just kept washing the dishes and like sucking up my tears, and he was on the phone with his mom and he came back in twenty minutes later screaming and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, that was the day that he died. This is insane.
Speaker 2: So other things to get confirmed later on, and then I think next week I worked with his girlfriend and I kept wondering because she is not into that stuff at all, and I kept wondering, like, oh my gosh, if she think I'm insane, because obviously he told her all of this, and we got to talking about how her family breathed German shepherds.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, you knew that, you know he knew that, yeah, And he was like, nope, nothing age of German shepherds, so not that it was even a relative part to the dad but I think you just get other ways.
Speaker 1: It's a validation that yes, see your girlfriend, I see who you're dating. This is how I know what her family does. It's all value, is all important, and selfishly, not as your mom, but as like a fellow medium. I was so happy to hear you talk about the frustration of that, because I was like, now he's frustrating.
Speaker 2: He asked me after I was finished, he was like, Okay, one last thing, what is in my side?
Speaker 1: You're at home? And I laughed and he was like, what is in there? I was like, that's that.
Speaker 2: No, this is not stranger things. I cannot get into your mind and figure out what's your house?
Speaker 1: That made me annoy it. I was like, I just told you where your dad was born. When how he was very annoying. Yeah, just you tick off all the things you said and then they come back with that. I know. I always get that. What was the nickname they called me when I was six? You know, like, I don't know. This is what they're giving me, and that's all I can tell you is what they're giving me, and that is so so frustrating. Denise taught me a really good tool when a client comes at you like that, She says, you just reaffor all the things you have gotten, because then it kind of like calms the energy down and reminds them that, yeah, you are connecting with their loved one. But I do think that for the average person, especially him just randomly coming into the place, because like who goes to the place they work when they're not working? And you said he lived like a half hour away, that was he must have recognized, like, oh, my dad had me come here, and then to have that experience, it's so shocking. It was him coming there abruptly, that was true.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, I guess I should and then I just kind of sat down and thought about doing it, and him saying, you look like you're seeing a ghost that I was like, that's too on the nose.
Speaker 1: I have to Yeah, I have to go through with this. Yes, So how did you feel throughout it?
Speaker 2: And after just through it just really sad and I was like I can't help believe him crying and all the security footage just catching this right now it didn't work. And also scared that everyone in where I were knew that I did that and they probably do. And I still wonder that every time I go to work and I'm like, does everyone here know that? And do they think I'm crazy? Right?
Speaker 1: I don't know, though, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think just his girlfriend knew, and maybe one other coworker who we were both friends with, because she was also right into that stuff. But that's what I know for sure, But I don't think anyone else knew. That was just mainly my only concern.
Speaker 1: Wow, I would be the same way for sure, because you just never know, especially as I've said many times, we live in a very Bible belt area of the country, and so you just you never know what you're going to get and how it's going to be received. But did you feel the gratitude from his dad? I did.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was more gratitude or just like a sigh of relief kind of, but yeah.
Speaker 1: So I wonder because that really hasn't happened to you since, right, Like, You're not like, oh, I'm going to hang up a shingle and start doing readings. You just were like, oh, this happened, and this is amazing. If one of like if your roommate at school asked you to tune in, would you and I just wouldn't know how.
Speaker 2: I truly mean that, I can only when you like tell me.
Speaker 1: How to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm so serious and it's sucks. But yeah, that's like the only time I could ever feel like because I only really got that download of information on his dad when I sat with you and did it, like step by step, step by step everything.
Speaker 1: I told you him. I told you step by step. Then could you do step by step when you're at college? And see, I don't know, I truly don't.
Speaker 2: I only like believe in myself if you're in the room, Chloe, I really do.
Speaker 1: That's not true. You're so much more intuitive than I am. We're gonna work on that this summer. We'll work on that. We have a new homework project for you, okay.
Speaker 2: Because I should. Because me and my roommate at school, she's like my my, my little twin. We truly do. We do true row readings to each other.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I have to tell the story. When we first met them. We met them at student orientation day. So you and your roommate had hooked up over social media, but you hadn't met her in person. So we go to the college to meet and I instantly just liked her so much. And she had numbers. Yeah, she has two to two you too, and a gold chain around her neck and I was like, oh, what does that mean? And she said, oh, it's kind of weird, but I'm really into numerology. And I was like, oh, girl, it's not weird. I love how she is into it. She has it like posters of it.
Speaker 2: She was born at Tutu Tuo, so she always like wears that and stuff, and I love that because I love four four four.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the boys. You're lucky, remember, And then I remember her sweet dad was like, well, we have to get going. I'm getting an award in my YA class because I finally mastered camel and I was like, I love this family. And then that you brought her home for a weekend and you guys were doing tourou readings and I was like, this is so exciting. I know, it's very exciting. Yeah, I love that, so yeah, you guys should definitely keep exploring that.
Speaker 2: And I think, well, there's a mini mini story with that, because she's always like I think when she figured out what you did, she like jumped for joy and was like, this is insane like, i'd need to meet your mom. And then once she was I think she was like, so to have you with any experience of that, and I did, and from there on out she was like okay, like and I was like, I cannot tune into anything if my mom is not holding.
Speaker 1: My hand through the process. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: But we were talking about it once in the car on her way to get coffee, and she was like, like, how would you even start that process? And I was like, I don't know. It was like, it's not that simple. I can just be like you were born in Nashville and your sister Eleanor was born in California. And she goes, my sister Elaurora was born in California.
Speaker 1: Chloe. I was like, oh, oh, that gives me chills. You never told me.
Speaker 2: That, I know, because it was so minimal. And we were just like what just happened?
Speaker 1: Not minimal. We like sat inside once and she was like, oh, I'm a little bit scared right now. That is your big wonderful protector guide, Like he's showing you this is what you can do, and you don't, like, I know, I still so when I teach people how to do this, I still teach them how to ground and open and spin their chakras, and I still do it before readings, and I know I don't really have to, like I know, I probably could, but it's kind of like a safety net for me, do you know what I mean? And it's kind of like, I don't know, I just can't let it go. And now it's almost it's almost like my signal to the other side that I'm ready to do readings, so I feel like I need that. And also I'm in my head so much so that when I'm focusing on my energy centers, I can get out of my heading into my body, because I really do think a lot of our intuition is in our body. You know, the confidences in the solar plexus, and the the emotion is in the heart chakra, and the visions is in the third eye chakra, and the clear cognizance and the downloads is in the crown chakra, which is where I think your ability is is claar cognizance, because you will get downloads. I don't even know if you recognize it half the time, but I'll hear you say things. I'll hear you. Well, let's talk about that too. One of the things out of all three of you, you and your sisters, you are the therapist for your friends. Would you agree with that? Unfortunately? Yeah, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All of your friends come to you with their problems, and that's a sign.
Speaker 2: Of and it's always problems that I'm very not well versed in, which is interesting and I give I'll pat myself on the back.
Speaker 1: I give amazing advice. You should.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about what they're doing, but I am you.
Speaker 1: Should give yourself credit because some of your friends, and we won't give eddy details, but some have dealt with some heavy stuff and you'll come and tell me like, hey, this is what's going on, and this is what I said, and I'm like, dang, like that's spot on, Like that's exactly what you should say. And I hope they take it. But I do think that's a sign when people quote unquote confess to you and feel safe telling you all of those things. And when you, I mean, you've been coming up with this like therapeutic perfect advice since you were like, I don't know, eleven twelve, and so to me, that's like a clar cognizant download because you don't even know how you know the right thing to say. Do you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say so, because people do. I think that is something that all three of us, like my sisters, we do. People do just kind of spill information on us. I think we have a very comforting energy, which is great, but also a little dunting at times, because I think my coworker whose dad passed, he would tell people in jokes, like he kind of dealt with it through humor, but he would tell me such depressing, hard and heavy stuff and we were friends. But I was like wow, like, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was so much. Yeah, and it's an honor and a privilege to hold space for people like that. But it's hard. And like I said, you always know exactly what to say, which is absolutely great. I don't think that you and your sisters are super into the chakras, Like I remember attuning you guys to Raiki one summer years ago because Olivia and her friend wanted to learn it, and you guys are kind of like, this is not interesting. But I'm always kind of pushing the Chakras on. You guys just confused me. Yeah, I get it's a lot, but it is. It's a lot. It's a lot to take in and learn, and but do you want to tell the story of your chakra balancing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very I mean me and my sisters we were always like, Mom, can you do our readings?
Speaker 1: Mom? Can you do it? Mamy?
Speaker 2: Growing up, like because you can, but you won't because that's not very like, that's just not something you would do. And I came home from school one day and I just really I came bumps from high school all the time, just bummed, like I did not like high school. And I don't know what was different about this day, but you were like you were carrying so much of somebody's energy. And when you do stuff like this unprompted, I get so excited and I was like, what are we going to do? And so we laid down and I think you just aligned all my chakras and you're like, yeah, beard me, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I put the crystals on your chakras. I did the pendulum to see which one blocked, and I think there were three that were pretty blocked. And so then I did reiki to kind of to kind of tune in and find out why the chakras were blocked. Do you know which three? I know it was the solar plexus, and that's when I felt who you were carrying, and it was the energy of your teacher. And then I know there was a little blockage in the heart chakra and the throat chakra because you needed to, you know, communicate some things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so basically what it was is I think this was sophomore year, so I was in Spanish two and this teacher is one of my favorite teachers I've ever had. She was so sweet and she made me have a passion for Spanish now and now I'm it's gonna be like my minor. And I just loved her, and she would always confide in me and my friend Hannah, and we would always like.
Speaker 1: Have little side chats with her. I just I loved her.
Speaker 2: And you told me that I was carrying a lot of her energy and that she is quote unquote pushing something serious under the rug and she's gonna have to deal with it soon.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't know what that could be.
Speaker 2: I don't And it also confused me that I could be carrying her energy like that. That freaked me out from that point on because sometimes I will just realize, like I'll just feel emotionally heavy or tired, stressed, and I'm like, why is that?
Speaker 1: And now I'm like, who else is energy? Am I backpacking off of?
Speaker 2: It's very annoying to think about, but you said that. And then three days later she came up to me and my friend Hannah in class and she was like, girls like, this is gonna be my last year teaching or next year, we're gonna last her teaching because you play sign up for Spanish three And we're like, why would if your last your teaching And she was like, my visa expired and I have to go back.
Speaker 1: So sad. It was so sad, but a good reminder that when you are an intuitive EmPATH, you are a psychic sponge and you're picking up We're like little vacuum cleaners for people's stress, which is why I do harp on and press on about the chakras and your aura and keeping the energy clear. And I think that we as zimpaths pick up on some of that stress almost. I mean we do it unwittingly, but often we can pick up on people's stress and negative energy that they're not even aware of, you know, Because she was sweeping out of the rud like oh, I'll deal with that tomorrow. I'll think about that later. And who can blame her? I mean, that's a colossal change in her life. Yeah, yeah, are you still not really into the chakras?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Into it meaning knowing all about them? I can't.
Speaker 2: I know, I know Route, I know Crown, I know so Flexus, but I don't know what the meetings behind no gosh, noah, Okay, well we'll get there. But I would like to know the meetings behind all of them so I can continue being a therapist friend. And yeah, just because I don't, don't didn't don't you say that there's crystals for each chakra? I think that would because one of my other friends, I'm so happy that she's still a very right and bubbly and extroverted person because her household is very negative and I'm just waiting for her to, I don't know, absorb it all too much.
Speaker 1: What do you need to get her? Some apothalyte and some cluster courts amethysts would be really good for that family, or just a giant yeah.
Speaker 2: Or maybe I could step in and absorb it all for that chat.
Speaker 1: And just so listeners know, I have taught you about the chakras forever. But I just don't think it's like stuck in there. And I have taught you a lot about crystals, and I was very proud when we were moving and packing boxes and all of you could name most of the crystals we were packing up. Of course, if I couldn't at this point, it really yeah, that's that's true.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: And one of my favorite stories to tell about you. You had saved up like your birthday and Christmas money from relatives and we were going to the mountains and I had said, okay, girls, like we can stay in this cabin and do the water sports and do the trails, but we have to go to the crystal stores, remember, and your other sisters were like okay, mom, But you were excited and you took all your money into this one crystal store and you were like, I'm buying a crystal. You bought Boulder Opal and it was such a beautiful, beautiful piece. And then we took it home and it was it was like fifty dollars, which is like a lot of money. And as your mom like, I just wanted to like plump down my credit you save your money, but I knew it would mean more if you you know, did that yourself. And so we studied about boulder oval and then we made it into a necklace for you, and that was just a proud non moment. The other crystal you had to have was white a ragonite because you thought it looked like a brain. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like a brain er, like a little fluffy cloud.
Speaker 1: I really liked it. Yeah, so we got that. So there's been a lot of times rebetded crystal stores and you just like had to have the one your ring, your blue ring. I needed to have that. Oh, the Shata kite. Yes, I like hopefully just stole it from you. You did and wore it for three years. Yeah, yep, And I was happy for you to have that. Shadowkite is such a great stone for intuitives as well. It brings in the blue and the green. It's it's one of the top ten for opening up to your intuition. So it just made sense that you coveted that. So do you feel like you'll do this for a living one day or do you think this will just be a side hobby. I don't know. I think it would just be a side hobby. Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: I don't really know why Because it's not something that I know everything about. I don't know if i'd be like comfortable enough in it. I feel like that's this is your arena too, and I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd also just feel like very confident in other areas of like study. So yeah, but knowing that you are intuitive and trusting it, I think that is half the battle for really learning how to live a full, rich life, because you can use that. Look how you've already used that intuition to help people. It's also I'm just grateful for it, for understanding people beforehand. I think that my friends will tell me, like, I don't know stuff like you keep like you have the really long friendships and you have I don't have like a humongous amount of friends. I have like four people that I call like my best friends. And I think that's because you can get a read on people beforehand, and just I don't know. I feel like I could be in a room of five hundred people and because of being an EmPATH or intuitive, you can just pick out the people that you know you're going to click with. Yeah, that's I think what I'm.
Speaker 1: Most grateful for Yeah, I know for all of you girls, because you all trust that and you've all made such good choices in general, but especially with friends, you know, and I really respect that, especially like in middle school, you guys did it. Were never like, oh well, that's the popular girls I have to be friends with. And if you got a negative vibe from someone, you guys trusted it. And I just think that's worth its weight in gold. Oh my gosh, the Owen story. We have to tell that. Oh yeah, wait, before we tell that story, we have to take one more quick break for our advertisers and then we'll be right back. Okay, welcome back everyone. So Chloe tell us the Owen story. It's a good one.
Speaker 2: Nice Okay. So, my sister has been dating her boyfriend Owen for four years in September.
Speaker 1: Four years. Four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we love Owen. Yeah, he's just been the most amazing boyfriend to her. You could definitely tell like it like he was just never going to be a passing ship, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we knew this, like you knew yeah from day one. My favorite Owen story. So every time Olivia comes home from school and now from work, we have a lovely time, and then she gets ready to leave and what happens. You do love this story.
Speaker 2: I forget she and every time she leaves home she cries. She cries and cries and cries. And she was like, I'm not getting in the car.
Speaker 1: I can't leave.
Speaker 2: And he was like, let's just get Starbucks, and she sucked up her tears in the car.
Speaker 1: He goes. He goes, Olivia, we'll get in the car and I'll buy you Starbucks. And she goes, Okay, okay, she was a I'm just like Olivia.
Speaker 2: He at her at my mom's book party. That was such a fun book party. So many people came and so many your books completely sold out. Yeah, it was insane. He ran the booth. He did the whole time. He was like, he had an amazing time. We would try to all have conversation with him, and Li'll be like, oh, this is my boyfriend, and he's like one more minute, because he would see someone get to the booth and he'd have to dart over there and sell them a book. Like he ran that. It was really funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm sorry, get to your Oh the story.
Speaker 2: They started dating in twenty twenty one and in twenty twenty. I was I have no memory of this, but I went through my notes up the other day to try and find something, and I had written in my notes. I think I need to pull it up so I can't read it like word for word.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: So they met in September of twenty twenty one, and this says July twenty eighth, a twenty twenty I just randomly wrote in an afternoon. I'm writing this now so I can prove to everyone that an Owen will be important in either Olivia or Victoria's life.
Speaker 1: I mean, that is a mic drop moment. Very I have no memory of doing that, so you don't know if it came in a dream and meditation.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a dream because it was at two point thirty pm.
Speaker 1: Oh right, right, so yeah, and it just came over you. And then they met a year later. See that's important too in terms of psychic information we get. The time is such a such a strange thing, you know, Like when people come to me for a reading and they'll be like, oh am I going to get a new job. I'll get a strong yes. Sometimes I'll get the name of the first name of the person hiring them. Okay, wait, I don't want to sound braggy. A couple of times I've gotten the name of the person who will hire them. Usually i'll get I don't know information about the company or the type of work, and then they'll email me like three months later like uh, hello, that did not come to fruition, and I'm like, okay, I'm sorry or hang tight. And then six months later, nine months later, oh my god, gosh, that's where I.
Speaker 2: Don't tell I guess I mean again, I don't remember that, but I don't remember being like Olivia, I just wrote this down and it's going to be important, because it's not like I want to wait and see if that's something that will happen.
Speaker 1: First. Yeah, well it's hot, because that's the scary part of doing this is putting yourself out there and putting yourself on the line like that. And it's very very rare that you get credit or validation. And not that we're in this for credit or validation, that's not it. But that doubt is something. I don't care how long you've been trusting your intuition, you're always going to have to grapple with that doubt. And so receiving that feedback is really really important. Before we wrap up, tell us what is the best thing about being an intuitive EmPATH and what is the worst thing.
Speaker 2: The best thing I think it would still be finding for I feel like I can look at you or talk to you for one second and I don't even know if that's being intuitive or I guess. I feel like a lot of people can do that and just knowing like we're going to click or we're not going to click. And I know who I feel like I know who you are as a person to a t from there on out. And my least favorite part would probably be I can't I'm not even near what you do at all, like you have it as a career and friends will still be like, so what do you say about this? What do you think about this? What do you And I'm like, it is pressure. I think it's just pressure. That's my least favorite part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pressure. Yeah, that really shifted my friendships for me and really weird ways where just talking to them about normal problems and issues was no longer talking and I would feel that where they go. So I talked to my boss about the promotion and I don't know what do you feel? And I way more respect you if you just say, hey, can you pull some cards or tune into this question than trying to like backdoor it. You know, I don't really like that. The other thing that's hard with friends, Remember, I don't know. I think I told you this story when I was downtown with Aunt Courtney and Michael and Michelley. We were all like just hanging out and drinking a glass of wine and I turned around and I saw one of our mutual friends and I dropped my wine glass and she she called on Courtney and was like, oh my god, what did your sister say? I saw on her face something bad's gonna happen. And I was like, So Courtney called me and I was like, what what did I was clumsy and I dropped my glass and she was like, oh no, she saw it in your face. You saw something in her aura. And I was like no. I was like downtown with you and friends and just having a glass of wine. There was nothing to it. And then the next week she got devastating news and I'm like, what is that? So I don't think it's connected, but now she thinks I'm like this mystical seer I don't know. But then there are other times. I was just in a yoga class with a friend and when he walked in, I saw beautiful, this beautiful arch of just orange light around him, and I said, where do you work at? He's a teacher too, And I said, what are you working on creatively this summer? And he was like, well, I'm thinking about our project, but I haven't started it. And I was like, you need to start it. It's like getting ready to be birthed in you. And he was open to that. Luckily, So I understand why friends might ask us those questions, because sometimes we actually do get those insights. But I don't walk around psychic. Yeah, and you saw me yesterday when I came home and I told you about that reading I did for my high school friend and like it weighs on you, Yeah, and like I couldn't. I couldn't shake it all night.
Speaker 2: I think there is like positive negatives to like the I feel like there's two sides or a person who just like wants like. I feel like there's the person who wants you and sees you as like a fountain of information, and then there's people like our family friend Jack. He sees who like he sees the world in you, Like there's people who just.
Speaker 1: I don't know Jack. Yeah, we've known Jack since you were in my belly yeah zero zero Wow. And that's he's the first one of your friends that I discovered listened to psychic teachers. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then you guys told me that I think it's really funny. Well, yeah, Regan, she follows you. Everyone just thinks you're the most interesting person ever. Go on, I'm serious, Like I think that we were. And it's so interesting to me because growing up we were like, wait, like it's strange to tell people at our moment psychic for a living in a Catholic school. But then all my friends were like, your mom knows what and they think it's the most interesting thing ever, because it is the most interesting thing ever. And you have an endless amount of stories and I could just listen to for weeks seriously.
Speaker 1: So I don't give good stories. It does.
Speaker 2: And I just think in Jack's case, it was funny because he's non nu since he was zero, and I think you started listening to your podcast like in high school just for fun, and I just think that's really funny.
Speaker 1: It's so so sweet. Yeah, And I remember I did readings for all of your teachers and they were all very Catholic and went to Mass at least twice a week, would you agree, And they were very open to it. And you know, so it's funny, as I'm sitting here listening to you, I'm thinking, why am I always so nervous to say what I do for it? Yeah, like I've for the most part, I've had positive experiences with it. There's been a few, you know, there's always a few, but for the most part it's been it's been a pretty positive experience. I am glad that I stopped doing readings out of the house because there was some activity happening up when I was doing that. I knew you were picking up on that as a little girl, and I was like, no, no, no, no, And so it was nice. I really I tried. I don't apparently I didn't succeed as much, which as I thought I did, But I tried really hard to keep that world separate from your the family world. I tried to just go to the office and do my readings and then like just come home and do homework and dinner and not as I'm listening to you.
Speaker 2: No, we I the office like we hated when you were away, Like hate did it? I think I thought that's why you stopped really going, because we were like, mom, come back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well well that was part of it. But also you guys were older, and I felt like, okay, if I do bring something home, because there would just be little travelers at the end of readings like the one we talked about in the beginning. Oh yeah, and I just you know, you can feel and sense and emote with them, but Toy sees them, and I think it. I think it really scared her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she hasn't since she was like seven.
Speaker 1: No, she because she saw the little girl again when she was twelve, and then she saw Gretchen, our dog when she passed. So it still comes in sometimes for her and she's just where she's like, nope, she's very scientific. Yeah she was, but I mean it's for you too.
Speaker 2: I think the last time was Maggie Nana when pop Up Wait, when pop Up died. Yes, you always forget this. I'm so happy I have a diary he wrote down, because I read it the other day and I was like, you saw Nana sitting in a pew in a red sweater.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I just funeral. I did forget that. Oh wow, thanks for bringing that up, because in my mind, the last spirit I saw was it when we were in Asheville and we were just walking looking for one of my crystal stores and there was a couple they were just leaning into a like a window shopping and I saw his guide standing behind him. Yeah, and he had his hands behind his back. It was just like looking over his shoulder too, like, oh, what are we looking at now? And it was just it was so clear and vivid for you know, a moment, and then I looked away, and then I looked back and he was gone and the couple was still there. But yeah, you're right, I forgot I saw Maggie at her husband's funeral.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: See okay, Exhibit A. And why I'm constantly telling people to keep a validation journle and write stuff down. Well, thank you for I I'll valid it for you. Anything else you want to mention or anything weird about having a psychic mom or being a psychic kid. No, I think the last thing would.
Speaker 2: Probably be people do ask like the only friend I've had that has asked me like, how does your mom balance being Catholic and like a psychic? That's just because this person was very religious, and I was like, I don't know, It's never been a problem for her. She used to it to aid her kind of yeah, And honestly it helped me because after that many years of Catholic school, I was like, what is.
Speaker 1: This about all about?
Speaker 2: But then you would say things and it would affirm all like I would start doubting, like faith or whatnot. And then because of what you do, I'd totally three sixtyed for me in a way that like I think after I did that reading, you're like, Chloe, where do you think you're speaking to him from heaven? Right? And also when you saw the Holy Spirit?
Speaker 1: Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's crazy? Like you what it was?
Speaker 2: It like little dots going into people starting at the crown of their head pops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was right, Yeah, that happened to me. Right when you guys stopped coming to church with me, remember like around middle school, I want to say, and that was really hard for me because I wanted you guys there and I remember Dad had stopped going to church too, so it was just me, and I was like, why am I doing this? Like why am I getting up early at a Sunday and driving? And I just I don't know. It was having one of those crisis of faith. I because there's so much about the Catholic Church that I do disagree with, and I think that's obvious and I don't have to list them out, but I just always feel comforted there, and I always felt such a connection to Mary and the angels and the saints, and so I just kept going. But I said to God, like I need a sign, Like I just need a sign that you know this is where I am supposed to keep going, because it didn't feel like it aligned with who I was. And I'm just sitting there alone in the pew, and I remember feeling this like vibration in my right ear. So I thought they turned on the ceiling fans and I look up and I'm like, oh, yeah, right, we don't have ceiling fans. And so then the priest had us kneel because he was blessing the Eucharist, and I still felt that like buzzing in my ear. It wasn't even like an audible hum it was it was like a sensation of something shifting in the air, and so I looked up again and I saw it looked like drops of liquid mercury, and they were just silver drops, and everybody got one drop into their crown chakra. And I heard like an actual voice. And I hate saying that because it sounds so weird, and I rarely ever hear voices, but I heard it in my head, not audibly, inside my head, and it said, we are preparing your souls to receive the Eucharist. And I was like, holy bleep. And then and from that day on, I've always taken the host and the wine. And I've never taken the wine since I got first community and in second grade, because I think it's disgusting. I agree.
Speaker 2: I've never had a sip of it, even a communion.
Speaker 1: I've faked it. Yeah, No, I'm a drham about too, But since that day I always have but you know, being the doubter and the overthinker that I am. Once I got home and thought about that experience, I had to go for a walk by myself and kind of and kind of like talk to God because I was like, I was thinking about all my friends who had left faith, whatever their faith was and just didn't go to church anymore or Templar Synagogue or anything. And I thought about my friends who were diagnostic and anyway, and I was like, well, how does their soul get prepared? You know, like what that's not right that you have to get the Eucharist. And that's when I got that download of anywhere you go to fill up your soul, you get that mercury drop, whatever that is. I just felt like it was grace, you know. And so I think if you are walking in the woods or doing a random act of kindness or meditating or sitting with a tree, that you can get that silver drop. Yeah. Speaking of even though you're being so nice and complimentary to me right now, which I truly appreciate, sweetie, you guys all still make fun of me whenever I have to hug a tree. Yes, I don't understand that, because it's just a very funny sight. We'll be walking you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, mom, there are people and I still will.
Speaker 1: I think, but you have to have felt the energy from a tree, right especially the one at Airly.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll get there one day.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, are there other things I do that embarrass you? No, that's it no, just what I have to like. So they're just some trees I have to like connect with. Of course, you know, I thought I'd be a tree hugger.
Speaker 2: But here we are.
Speaker 1: Here we are. That's okay.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was my last bit of information that I think that whatever people say about balancing being psychic and being Catholic doesn't work.
Speaker 1: I think it's like the perfect balance. I do too, because it's it's one of the only faiths I know of that allows you to go through into mediaries. If God's busy, or God is you don't even know what God is, then you've got Mary, who's the universal mother to us all. Or you've got your brother energy archetype of Jesus. Or you've got all the saints, you've got all the angels, you've got you know all of that, And I think that's hand in hand with what we do as intuitives. Padre Pio is who I will.
Speaker 2: Bring up in any conversation. There are so many people that swear up and down the bay you know everything about them. People don't know Podrapio. Really, yes, put some respect on Podrapio's in because he when I would have my doubts in middle school, and I'm like, I don't know if I'm buying into the podra Pio saved it, because that is the craziest story to this day. I'm sorry, it really is part like I just the whole stigmata.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him being so recent yes recently, watch him giving masks easy and all the evidence of him bilocating and healing people, and or the letters he would get from all around, all the different languages and he could read them and he said it was because his angel told him to. And my favorite Padre Pio's story is how he always had to sleep with the light on m m. Because that that is, if I'm sleeping alone, I have to have a little light on somewhere to this day, because when I was growing up, I would always see stuff and sun stuff, and it freaked me out. But if I had a leg on, I would be okay. And you know, I think I've told you this. Gigi would always go to bed after me and she'd come into the room and turn the light off. No, yes, and then like an hour later I'd feel someone in the room or have a weird ghosty experience.
Speaker 2: Agree, Because growing up I shared a room with Victoria for.
Speaker 1: Like oh yeah, thirteen years.
Speaker 2: It's dark and she needs the door shut. And she's my older sister. So what she said went. And I hated having the door shut because it would be pitch block in our room and I'd feel I always felt as if there was something in the room, and by closing the door, we were trapped with it because I don't know. I guess I'm paranoid. And when the door was tracked a little bit, I was like, ooh, we're fine. Yeah, and there's a tiny little stream of light coming through, and she it was like an ocdy thing for her. It had to be shut and dark. So I agree, mom my name a little bit of light, a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of light. So pydro Bio affirmed that for us. So before we close up, I just want to thank you so much for coming on the show. Was it scary fun? No, it's very fun. Okay, good. I hope you come back on. And I just want to remind you. I know you're gonna roll your eyes, but you have always been the angel and our family. And I remember when I found out I was pregnant with you. That was the week that every doctor told me Dad would not survive. That week and I remember going to the nurse that night and saying, I've got to you know, I've got to hold his hand and tell him that I'm pregnant. And he squeezed my hand when I said, squeeze my hand. If you heard me, we are pregnant. And that nurse who dated uncle body, so you could somehow we can track her out if you don't believe me. But she said, oh my god, I saw that, and I just I knew. I knew that he was going to fight to meet you and come back. And so I've always said that you saved your dad and you saved us throughout that terrible, terrible time. And when when Dad finally did wake up, I mean, you can imagine how I harassed him. I'm sure what happened in your coma? What did you see? Who did you talk to? I mean, I that poor man was still learning to walk and talk, and I was like, no, no, And finally when he was a little bit better, and could you know, do all those things? He said, the only thing I remember is dancing with a little girl with curly hair. Now I didn't in freckles, yes, and I didn't. I didn't know we were having a girl. Remember, I thought, I'm such a great psychic.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I had knitted an entire blue blanket sitting in the hospital with him that summer, so I thought I was having a boy, and I was like, oh, that's sweet. He probably had like an image of you know, Olivia or Tory that he was thinking of. And then we go for the sonogram and find out we're having a little girl, and I was like, oh, my gosh. And then you're born, and I mean, Chloe has the most amazing freckles, a massive, massive curve, and I thought, oh, so you were with him during that time, and it just, I don't know, it just reminds me that there's something otherworldly and angelic and special about you. And I just love you. Oh, I just love you.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right, enough much, she's done, Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Have you ever told the story about me parting the clouds?
Speaker 1: No? Oh, let's tell that story. Do you remember it or do you remember me telling you it? Because you were so really little, I like I remember it in the sense that I'm like, it's something I would say, But I don't know if I like, yeah, it's definitely something you would say. So when Chloe was little. She had this habit. It was so adorable. This was when you were like three, four or five. You would hand me a little notebook and say, write this down. You remember, I said most of them so you've seen them. But she would like dictate these amazing stories of fairies. And that was fantastic. But one time you came to me at and this one I think I wrote down just because I had to. I can't remember if you told me, but you said, I'm so glad I picked you to be my mom. And I said, I'm so glad you picked me too, honey. And you said, I remember how it happened, and you said, I remember being I think you used the words in heaven, but I'm not sure. I think I said in the cloud, in the clouds, okay, in the clouds, And you said you were like up high, like in a tower, and God came up to you, and you said, he was really, really, really big, and he said it's time to pick your parents. And he leaned out this little like Rapunzel tower window. It's just how I kind of pictured it in my head. And he moved his hand and the clouds moved away, and then you saw three sets of parents, and you picked us.
Speaker 2: I remember as just like there was three clouds, and I was like, I saw someone's face and hers was the biggest smile, and she had the best hair, and so I think, and she looks like the sun, and so.
Speaker 1: I just I reached out to that cloud. You picked me because of my hair, and you're stunning always in my mind. For I don't remember that detail, but I love the story. Well, I love that, and that's another example of how you've always been doing mystical things like that, you know, because that's just who you are. And I can't wait to see what you do with your big, beautiful heart and your amazing, glorious light. And I don't care what you do for a career as long, really I don't, as long as you're happy and you're fulfilling your amazing talents. But I do hope that you always, always, always trust and listen to that still small voice within, because it is wiser than I am, and it'll never ever lead you astray. I love you, I love you mom, and I love all of you listeners. Thank you so very much for listening to this episode. We hope you learn something from Chloe's amazing journey into developing as an intuitive and we hope that you have a fantastic week filled with your own mystical experiences. Ask for signs about who your animal guide is. Ask to have an amazing dream tonight. You never know what will happen, and as always, tell them what to do.
Speaker 2: Chloe, remember to be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 1: Have a great week everyone. Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review. Wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.