Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to the show. You may notice that I have my glasses on today for probably first for the podcast. My contacts have been given me issues, so I just needed a break, so you get to see a new side of me today. Welcome to the show, everybody. There's not that many people here yet, so we're gonna take this time to go over a few things before we dive into the current events. I just want to let everybody know that the tickets for our Hawaii conference are running low. There's eighteen tickets left. If you're interested in joining us, make sure you go to the journey totruth dot online and grab a ticket now. To secure your spot, and I hear something playing back anyway, you can go to a website and secure spot and if you can't make it in person, we have livestream virtual passes available now for only fifty five dollars and that will basically get you to opening and closing ceremon including all nine presentations from all the presenters, so that's a great value. We may even depending on the Internet and the connection and everything out there, we may try to go offer some form of a live stream option from like the Sacred sites or the Boat or Volcano National Park. That's a big if Chris is going to see what it's like our sound guy, once we're there, and then we will our tech guy, I should say, once we're there and then we will. We will see how that goes. But Journey the Truth dot online if you're interested in joining us in Hawaii on the Big Island for five days April twenty through to twenty fourth, and if you can't make it, you can get virtual passes for only fifty five dollars. And our comp our documentary just came out, A Lifetime of Silence Behind the Green Door, a case for the Secret Space Program that we did the soft release, the premiere here in Sedona January ninth, then it premiered at Screened again the following weekend at the Odyssey conference, and it has been submitted to all the streaming platforms, but that's a waiting game. They gave us a two to twelve week window, so somewhere in that timeframe it should start hitting the streaming platforms. But until then, if you want to watch it, you can do so on our Patreon. The link is below in the description you just clicked. I think it's the top link in the description menu, and it takes you straight to our Patreon where you can purchase the film for fourteen ninety nine. Purchase to own and watch it now so you don't have to wait for the streaming platforms and any other announcements. I'm forgetting, Aaron.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Hello, guys, I'm just looking at the chat. Let me catch up with the chat. Someone said that would be cool, Tyler for those of us who can't quite fly that far. Or I guess talking about the Hawaii virtual passes. Yeah, virtual past hangouts should be a lot of fun. Yeah, even on the live stream, just way you can kind of keep up with us. But I guess while people are rolling in, I think those were all on the only announcements we had to make. There's a lot going on. We're going to cover. I put together a little slide show. We have the Artemis too, which actually isn't that exciting because we've already been to the moon. We're on the moon. This is just part of more of a dog and pony show to like, instead of telling us that they've already been there, they're trying to like roll everything out again and acting like, oh, we we just went there now and just developed a space, even though the base was built forty years ago, and it's we can't prove it one way or the other, so we just have to take their word for whatever the narrative they're feeding us. But I mean it's fifty at least years ago, right, Yeah, I mean, what are your thoughts on that, Aaron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been on them. We've been on just talking about the United States secret space stuff. I mean, it's been over fifty years. I mean, you had what was it, Carl Wolf in nineteen sixties, sixty five, he went to the NSA. He thought it was NASA at the time, because no one who was and was shown a picture by a guy there of a base on the Moon, and so clearly, you know, and to be fair, that might not have been ours, but that like, we knew about stuff on the Moon before we publicly supposedly ever went there, which means we've probably been going to the Moon since before that. We've probably had bases on it since the sixties. Are definitely by the seventies of our own and that's the reason they stopped publicly going to the Moon in seventy two because they couldn't anymore because they were told, you're not allowed to do this.
Speaker 1: And we cover that extentively in documentary. Actually as far as the Moon bases go. And thank you guys in a chat for the kind words about the film. We really appreciate all the feedback.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: The feedback has been overwhelming, actually, and we're very excited for the world to see it. We can't wait for it to get onto streaming platforms. But if you're interested in the Secret Space Program, it's a great introductory film for that, but it also takes you pretty deep into it. It covers all, it covers it from all angles without going too much at once.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like it goes about as deep as you possibly can go without losing a lot of people that aren't ready to go right pret deep. And even even as deep as we go, it's probably going to lose some people because you talk about reptilians and EAT's and bases on the moon and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuff that's just hard to grab onto for certain people.
Speaker 2: But you know, everyone's in their own box of what's acceptable and what's not, what's what, what can even be entertained and what can't you know? But I feel like for the most part, it's about it's about as well as you can do it justice. What's what's still like casting a wide net for the public for a.
Speaker 1: Oh, and that's what I was going to say. So for our loyal Patreon subscribers, if you would like to join us on Sunday, we're doing a private live Q and A on Patreon for anyone the five dollars membership. Anyone can join the live and ask us questions. Is going to be basically behind the scenes of the documentary. We're just going to do a Q and A and just talk about the film and anything that you guys would like to ask us. Feel free. That will be Sunday night at six pm Central on our Patreon and that link is below, so stay tuned for that, put it in your calendar. But I'm going to share my screen here and we are going to go through a little slideshow and cover some pretty cool stuff today. So let's see, Aaron, you can see that, right, yep, all right, here it is. This was you know, all the major aerospace companies are covering this Artemis thing. It's a big deal. It's it's hilarious to me that they're just putting this much marketing into it. Obviously we already talked about you know, this has already been done. It's a repeat of history, in my opinion, it's like history repeating itself. Yes, but I think the first time around, they like Kennedy and whoever was really behind the Apollo program originally before it was kind of hijacked, I think they wanted to actually what they're doing now, I think is what they actually originally wanted to do. I think this is going to be successful this time in the sense that we're gonna get to the mean, they're gonna you know, they're going to slingshot around the moon, take photos, do everything they did the first time. But this time we're actually going to go back and we're going to start hearing developments about a moon base and all this stuff, which we're going to go over here in a second. We're not going to spend too much time on this, but I just wanted to cover it because it is a big deal. I mean, it technically is a huge deal, really, but everyone's been so desensitized and just known to all this stuff, it's not that exciting anymore. But I'm going to read this from black Hole on Twitter. Humanity is returning to the Moon for the first time in over half a century since Apollo seventeen, which is interesting to me. That was the last one seventeen in nineteen seventy. Two astronauts will venture beyond low Earth orbit on a daring journey around our nearest celestial neighbor. Artemis two is set to launch no earlier than February sixth, twenty twenty six, so that's right around the corner, carrying four trailblazing astronauts aboard NASA's Mighty Space Launch system SOLS rocket and Orion spacecraft Commander Reid Wiseman, pilot Victor Glover, Mission specialist Christina Cook, and CSA astronaut Jeremy Hansen. This ten day mission will take them on a free return trajectory around the Moon, testing medical systems, life support, navigation, communications, and more that will pave the way for sustained human presence on the lunar service surface and eventual Mars exploration. Milestones they'll achieve, so this is interesting to me. Milestones they'll achieve. Victor Glover, the first Black astronaut to travel to the Moon, Christina Coke. I guess that's how you say, Christina Coke, first woman to fly this far into deep space, Jeremie Hansen, the first Canadian on a lunar mission. So it's interesting how they're kind of covering that basis, which it actually aligns with the new Starfleet Academy Star Trek show that it's like getting all this backlash because of the like woke agenda, but they're like they're trying to diversify that topic space. You know, Starfleet Academy, which Elon Musk recently talked about wanting to actually you know, have a starkly ac me and you know Star Trek style future so we can actually colonize them in Mars. Interesting to me that they're emphasizing the first black astronaut, first woman, and first Canadian. So just something to keep your eye out for. And then I'm gonna play this clip because they're really emphasizing the Moon base and I think this is just part of a continuing public acclamation program. Basically they have to tell us, but this is how they're deciding to tell us instead of disclosing it, right, And then okay, let's see.
Speaker 3: Not only will this mission return NASA astronauts to the lunar environment. We're sending them farther into space than we've ever sent humans before. So this is a very important ten day mission. We're gonna it's gonna be a flight test of our new vehicle, so the SLS rocket, the Orion spacecraft. It's going to stress and test all of our important systems to set up for future missions. Because Artemis two is the is the next episode up. Uh, the ones that come after that are going to be the American astronauts returned to the lunar surface. Ideally, they've got the start of a moon base waiting for them already, and then we're going to continue those type of missions with increased rate. Uh you know, well into the future.
Speaker 1: They have a start of a moon base waiting for them already. That's interesting, which hilarious to me that like they just have the audacity to just pretend like everything didn't happen, like a like a classic narcissistem Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then well they can't, I mean yeah, it's all the controls. The control system will not allow the real information. So and there's a there's a clear agenda going on of Okay, well we have to do this, but we can't tell people the truth. So what do we do. What's the obvious thing, Well, we pretend like this is the first time we're going back to the moon and the first time we're building a base and blah blah blah. So it's all pretend. Basically, it's all show, like you said, because they absolutely will not tell people the truth on their own unless somehow it's forced, unless the truth comes out beyond their control, which I believe it is, and it will continue to more and more into the future until there will be you know, the control system's collapsing right now in real time, but they're still it's still there obviously, because we're still getting stuff like this, and we're still getting the fake disclosure and the show. But at some point in time, I feel like, by multiple angles, humanity is going to start learning the truth of everything, and it'll get so much that snowball will keep going to the point where you won't be even seeing this. This s type of stuff, you know, because if they tried, no one would believe it because we would be like, no, that's this is all bullshit, and this is actually the truth, right, you know. So it's interesting though seeing how they're like they're still running with these these narratives of oh, we haven't been to the moon well over fifty years, and we're still using rockets, which is which is so lappable. It's not even funny. I mean, it's just hilarious. It's it's absolutely hilarious. They still think rockets are a viable means to travel space.
Speaker 1: It's almost they're like trying to see what they can get away with, Like how dumb are these people? What will they actually believe? And you know, they say they're preparing for long term human presence on the Moon, which I think is funny. What are all the people that have been stationed on the moon for all these years? What are they thinking about this? You know, they have probably like are you serious? This is how they're going to tell people like they're you know, okay, let's move on from that. I don't think there's too much much more to say about that. You know, we've kind of already know where on the moon. This is just a show and just pay attention because there might be some comms in there. They're probably going to tell you things without telling you. But something else I find of interest is, you know, I've never been like a firm believer in the whole EBS thing that you always talked about. Well, Q technically didn't talk about it in the way that Danons broke it down. But this this Q or EBS Emergency Broadcast System announcement. So the other day during Trump's speech, device test. As President Trump was speaking Yesterday's Fox Lives feed was interrupted by a test pattern at exactly four thirty seven CST or five thirty seven Eastern, which is seventeen thirty seven military time, and they did a device test live. It interrupted his speech, but seventeen thirty seven military time. The only reason I'm bringing this up in is is because I don't believe in coincidences. Q drop seventeen thirty seven literally just says device test. So at seventeen thirty seven during a Trump speech, they have an emergency broadcast device test. Q drop seventeen thirty seven, device test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, war correspondent here says, hell of a coincidence. But let's go and we'll just play this really quick so you can actually see what happened. Farmers, we love our farmers. We won this thing. I think Hell is voting for Kamala, you know, So that's all it was. And then this goes on to just show that Q drop just interesting to say the least. And also what happened was I think yesterday the day before, roughly around the same time, the Philadelphia seventy six Ers Stadium was just hacked with a strange, strange message being displayed across the arena. And I'll play that video and then we'll talk about why I have this Jurassic Park thing here. And this seems more like a more commercialized like this was planned. But everyone, all the nons are going crazy saying that there's coms in this. It's no coincidence. So we'll just play it and let you guys decide.
Speaker 2: Something's going on in here. Noah, something's definitely happening.
Speaker 4: Feels like I think there's a tech problem in here.
Speaker 2: Whoa did all?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Did you hear that?
Speaker 6: All the look at the screens they all went bloom.
Speaker 7: I've seen a message on the jumbo draw and that reads you didn't say the magic word.
Speaker 2: Isn't that from Ron? I think that's from Jurassic Park?
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 6: I think You're right, didn't say the magic word.
Speaker 3: It's that scene where the whole place shut down.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, okay, maybe it's gotten okay, all right, this is all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then the screens have come back to normal.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it kind of seemed like they're that was all staged. But there's a reason that I wanted to bring that up. There is a Q drop that shows this Jurssic Park gift Jeff whatever you call it, and it says gift. I think it's Jeff actually Jeff whatever whatever it is, g I F okay, Giff, go to the bottom of that. So anyway, the Q drop says those with an agenda to silence will fail. Pain coming Q and it has this uh gift from Jurassic Park where they're making off their glasses and they're being like the actors are in shock and awe, nothing can stop what's coming type of thing. So just interesting, that's all. But that at the end of that hack, it did the emergency broadcast tone with the colors the Rainbow super Bowl this year on February eighth. This is the logo that has what people are saying is the emergency broadcast Rainbow, and this guy says, is it just me or does the X the LX super Bowl logo look visually similar to the EBS signal, either that or at least a frank head or handed in the design. And then this other Marianne four says, sure the EBS image from the seventy six ers stadium was a Jurassic Park promo, but we get the message. We are very close. So there's this a lot of interesting themes surrounding some sort of EBS. You have it at a basketball game, the super Bowl, it happens during Trump's speech. Could something like that be around the corner? I don't know what are your thoughts on the.
Speaker 2: Darren, Yeah, I mean I I'm a firm believer that nothing happens. They don't do anything randomly on a big stage like like these things, it's all done, I mean, whether whether good or bad. But in this case, I think I think these are all white hat produced things now And uh yeah, I mean it lines up perfectly. It to me, that's that's really the only thing that makes sense when you put all this together. It all lines up with EBS and with a que drops that big is coming on that on that something something very big. Whether it whether the EBS looks exactly like everyone's expecting. I don't know, but something to that effect seems to be coming very soon.
Speaker 1: I actually want to listen to these announcers again really quick, because I just I just thought of something. Let's listen to this one more time at the seventy six ers game and O wa.
Speaker 8: Wait a second, something's going on in here. Noah, something's definitely happening.
Speaker 4: It feels like I think there's a tech problem in here.
Speaker 2: WHOA, all right?
Speaker 8: Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: All the look at the screens they all went bloom. Wait, I've seen.
Speaker 7: A message on the Jumbo traw and that reads, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't say the magic word.
Speaker 6: Isn't that from Jurassic Park?
Speaker 2: I think that's from Jurassic Park. You know what?
Speaker 6: I think you're right, didn't say the magic word.
Speaker 3: It's that scene where the whole place.
Speaker 1: Shuts down, right, It's that scene where the whole place shuts down. Right. Almost seems like they told them to say that. Yeah, it's like the EBS could be a total blackout for the country, right, the whole place shuts down. I just I find it interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, maybe it's gone, okay.
Speaker 8: All right, this is all right?
Speaker 1: And then the game starts super fascinating.
Speaker 2: It's almost well, that's you know, because every the whole three days of Darkness thing is what everyone right talking about, and that's what Q seemed to point to. But whether it's going to be actually three whole days, or if it's just going to be for one day or not even a day, I don't know. No one really knows, or longer no one really knows, or maybe I don't see it going for that long. I just don't. I think there would be, like ask chaos what it too if it went for more than to day. But there has to be some kind of reboot. It seems like some kind of reset of the system. And that's seems to be the point of this, because you know, you could ask, well, why are they doing this at all? Why is it there even a show? Well, I think there has kind of that and clearing of I don't know how whatever the logistics of that, I don't know, but it seems like everything so many things have been pointing to something like this coming for years now, right, And.
Speaker 1: There's a number of theories if you just want to look it up on X or something, there's a million theories on what the EBS could mean for us. I mean from everything from the TV networks being hijacked and they're just playing documentary showing the truth for three days, down to just a total blackout for three days, a re a system reboot. I mean, there are any number of possibilities. I gave up on following the theories because I genuinely thought nothing was going to happen, and I still would be surprised if it happens in the capacity that people think it will. Well al, I also wouldn't be surprised if we get something at this point.
Speaker 2: Nothing, I wouldn't be surprised, right any Nothing, Nothing surprised me anymore at all. And I've learned to not expect anything because anytime you know, things are too unpredictable, Like you know, things are changing all the time. So another thing you got to always think is that anything you see on a mass stage, So the cabal is seeing everything we're seeing obviously, right, So it could be because I think there's a lot of art of war stuff going on still. I think there's a lot of chess moves going on. Still, I think there's a lot of optics going on still, So what if this is a bait to get the Deep State, whatever's left of it still operating to think the EBS or think this type of thing is coming very soon, to get them to act a certain way, right, And that's what I think.
Speaker 1: And they can't even afford to not take it seriously just in case, so they have to prepare as if there might be some sort of attack or whatever. We're blackout in the chat, announcers were definitely acting. The acting was pretty bad. Yeah, I agree, that was all stage. They they were well aware of that and the script they were told to say, isn't that from the part of the movie where everything shuts down like it's all subliminal mess.
Speaker 2: They probably have a script in front of them they're literally reading.
Speaker 1: Right, subliminal message messaging, predictive programming. So let's move on Silver. Okay, So Silver's going nuts right now. In fact, Aaron just screenshotted Silver at one seventeen seventeen right before we started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, when I accept it. Right before we started, it was at one seventeen seventeen, how about that?
Speaker 1: Right? And it got to one twenty one as far as I know, it was the highest it's gotten and it's kind of been fluctuating. They tried to like short sell it and then it tanked like twelve or fifteen dollars, but it bounced back immediately. So I'm going to read through some of this stuff and just kind of show you what.
Speaker 2: Real quick, guess what price it was at at the peak right before tanks then one seen something was it? Yeah? It was at one seventeen something. So they're seventeen to get one seventeen specifically, which is.
Speaker 1: Right, which is even more interesting. Yeah, So let's just I'm going to read through some of these and then i'll uh click on this link and see where that I forgot even what what I linked. But so peinter Schift just warned us a financial crisis is coming that will make two thousand and eight look like peanuts. Why do you think gold and silver are skyrocketing? They aren't just going up. They're telling us that they crash. It's imminent. Most people have no idea what's coming, So that's interesting. Health Ranger says, by far, the largest gold and silver papers sell off in history took place about two hours ago, and this was today. Clearly it was an effort by the US bangster gangsters to plunge medals, and yet in about one hour. Gold and silver has already fifty percent recover from the plunge and is skyrocketing back to where it was, and somebody is going to be left holding the paper shorts. The US has lost control of the metals markets and we'll never get it back because the dollar is collapsing and the US Empire is in its last desperate chapter of existence. Very interesting, and let's see what this says here. I don't think I'm gonna play this, but I wanted to read this silver signal. I was waiting to see when the media would catch on to the run in medals. Today they couldn't ignore it any longer. The banks don't want the rest of the public to know that silver is up two hundred and seventy seven percent in the last year. The fact that they can't stop the media from discussing it is a major signal in my opinion. So I will play just a second of this. I forgot what it said.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about the state of the US economy and under President Trump as we under the second year of his second term. Joining US tonight, Fox Business anchored David Asman. Dat see you you know I want to ask you about something that we're watching that is really amazing. The price of gold and the price of silver have just gone through the roof.
Speaker 5: What's happening well, usually gold is up when the dollar is down, and the dollar is down for several reasons. First of all, there's geopolitical concerns, policy uncertainty about what's happening here, trade tensions, of course, things like Greenland. But there's some other issues that play into all this. A lot of central banks around the world love gold, and they're switching to gold as their reserves is the dollar weekends, they're selling off some other dollar for gold.
Speaker 2: In particular China.
Speaker 1: China has a.
Speaker 5: Lot of US debt, they have close to a trillion dollars of US debt. They've it hasn't they haven't been selling it off a lot, but they haven't been buying as much as they usually do. Instead they're buying gold. And then there's some internal factors as well. Bitcoin, if you might have noticed, come down over the past three months at a kind of a similar rate at which gold has gone up. Therefore, a lot of people are leaving crypto and going into gold. A lot of American and global investors are doing that as well, So that's present.
Speaker 2: Basically the story.
Speaker 6: The President has said, the dollars doing fine is a week dollar?
Speaker 2: Do you think part of the equation It is.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't have to keep watching that, but interesting just to see everything that's happening. I think this it's you know, a lot of people are panicking, but I think this is absolutely been a long time coming, and it's necessary. It is absolutely necessary for this reset, whatever it is. Financial reset.
Speaker 2: Well, on one hand, it is a collapse. The system are systems, I should say, especially the US ones. And that's the scary part. And I get it when people only are looking at that and only really understand that aspect, when you understand the deeper layers and when you understand there is a reset going on and it's not the negative, you know. And again, things on one level look like it is the negative new world order globalist reset, the bad one. It's not. I mean that, and you know, it would take me a while to like prove that to you, but that's what I firmly believe. That's what I know you believe, and that's that's what I believe is happening. And uh so things are changing and in order for things to change, the old system has to collapse. It has to be destroyed so that something new can be built or transferred over to something new. And that's what we are in the smack dab in the middle of that happening right now. And how long is that going to take? I don't know. It could be a it could be a few years, but it's not going to be that much time because I don't think it can just drag out a super long time of transition. I think it's I would say, from what I can tell, by the by twenty you know it's Agenda twenty thirty, right, it is the negative thing, but I think it's it's that, but it's going to be a positive twenty thirty. So I think by twenty thirty we're going to be in a whole new system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Well, I think we're going to see we're already segueing into that now. But I'm going to read this post by No Limit Gains on x This is absolutely insane. Gold and Silver wiped out five point nine trillion dollars worth of market cap within thirty minutes. Do you understand how crazy that is? To put that in perspective, We just saw wealth equivalent to the combined GDP of the UK and France evaporate in less time than it takes to order a pizza. This doesn't even feel real. A move of this magnitude in such a compressed timeframe is far beyond a standard six sigma event. It's off the charts historically, why are we seeing this? Extreme Events like this almost always come from the market structure, instantaneous de leveraging, cascading margin calls, collateral evaporation, and for selling. We're talking about massive internal strains in the system's mechanics. Translation, the system just broke, which thank god. When precious metals safe haven assets vaporize trillions in minutes, they're telling you explicitly that we are living through a real paradigm shift. I agree the next few days will be insane, but don't worry. I'll keep you updated like I always do. So just another interesting tidbit of information there. Everyone right now is talking about this. It's some of the biggest news globally what's happening with the golden silver and the financial system in general. And there's really no other way to describe it besides look, we are finally seeing the real time suppression and manipulation breaking down, and we're finally seeing silver being revalued or or rising back up to how it always should have been valued. In my opinion, this is interesting. Also, Aaron, I don't know if you've seen this. Are you still can I? I lost you on my screen, Aaron, can you still? Okay? I don't know what happened to you? But anyway, David David Schwartz posted this going through my stuff when I found a small piece of the moon.
Speaker 2: That's it very interesting, interesting, cryptic like comms kind of stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Right, So that means everyone's thinking that means XRP. Ripple is going to the moon, Like this is just another calm. I've been seeing more and more stuff, even that Asian guy that everyone's talking about, the silver guy. You know what I'm talking It's an AI video.
Speaker 2: It's a yeah, I've been watching the last couple of days.
Speaker 1: But he finally is talking about uh XRP now and Ripple's really yeah, which yeah, it's really interesting. It's like an eleven minute video. So, I mean, everybody's wondering who that guy is? A super anomalous and I don't really know it's obviously AI. I don't know who's behind that, but if he's been pretty accurate and covering everything that's happening. So interesting. How also side note, how an AI account is going viral right now. It's just showing you the times we're in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was watching the video the other day that AI, the AI Asian dude talking about so the rug pole they just did on Monday with silver and how easily they can do that, and they they've done this so many times. It's just how they can. This is one of the main ways they easily manipulate the paper market is they just have to raise the margin price out of nowhere, just change the rules I know are basically and then everyone basically is forced to sell at the same time to cover that. Suddenly they need a whole bunch more money that they didn't need prior, right, And if you don't just happen to have that liquid on you, right, then guess what you got to sell. And that's what happened on Monday, and that's why it tanked out of nowhere, because that's exactly and you can see it. It's like you can look and see exactly when they did that and exactly when it tanks. It's right there, that's what caused it. And they can just keep doing that. And definitely on one hand, except every time they do that, more and more and more people lose trust in the UH, in the paper market and they realize it's a lie and that it's completely rigged. And on top of that, the physical is what's actually demand, not the freaking paper. No one wants to pay. The paper is just a convenience thing, so you don't have to use physical right to trade with. But the physical is what's in demand, and that's what everyone wants right now, and that's what there's nowhere near enough of to meet demand for silver, and that's just going to keep increasing. The demand's going to keep increasing, and the supply it cannot keep increasing, at least not for a long time because of the nature of most silver isn't mine directly. For isn't mine directly, it's it's a byproduct of other things being mined. And I also listen to somebody yesterday, I said like if if if if if a mind started today to mind silver. So it's like okay, let's like okay, suddenly there's alust man. We need to start minding more silver. It would take at least bare minimum of ten years for that to start take to take effect, to affect the things, because it's such a lengthy process to get to that point. That's a long time. So essentially the price of silver in the nutshell, the price has to keep going up of silver. And you want physical you do not like the paper markets. I don't know what's gonna happen, but it's not gonna not gonna be good. You don't want to get caught hold in that bag. You want the physical because that's what in demand, and that's the safe haven anyway.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's a barter token too. Like at the end of the day, it's a physical, tangible thing an illusionary world. So no matter what happens, it will always have value, if not increased in value because of whatever potentially could happen.
Speaker 2: And that's the big difference between silver and gold because gold is mostly just a store of value, which is great, but it doesn't have as many use cases or as important of ones. Silver is used in all of technology, all of it, basically right right, all of it, and the military massively use of silver and all their stuff and all these AI data centers, like all of our technology, everything, the whole future we're moving into is massively silver based, at least for now. What do you think is going to happen when that demand is just going through the roof right now and the supply is so low it's been the supply has been nowhere near the demand for a long time. They've just been able to keep it squashed and manipulated for a long time. The price should have been higher than it is now decades ago, in my opinion, but it's because of the manipulation. But now that manipulation is not able to keep like, the system's breaking basically, that's why you're seeing this parabolic move and that's just gonna keep. It's gonna keep going. It's gonna hit. I think it's it's gonna go over one thousand dollars ounce, and then it's gonna go higher than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of have that feeling too, you know, conservatively, some people are figuring three to five hundred now, like it keeps going up because you have this whole.
Speaker 2: That's a very conservative I think it's gonna be a way higher.
Speaker 1: You have this whole, this group of people online and acts that were screaming into the wind saying it would never get past fifty dollars, a deep state will never let it happen. You guys are crazy, you guys are insane. Then then they're then they same people said it will never go past one hundred. I guarantee it. I was watching them. They're like literally literally you know, doing like the flat earth or mocking, just mocking anyone who believed it could go over one hundred. Now it's like one hundred and twenty. So it's like even the people. I don't know why people don't want things to be true so badly, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people did that with a XRP. They're like, it'll never go over a dollar. You guys are crazy. It's never it's gonna go to zero. It's never gonna go above a dollar. That's hilarious. And then it went up to like three seventy or whatever that peak with right, Yeah, it's still tied to the crypto market, so it's pulling back with everything else. The entire market moves and tandem. But guess what it's sitting at like a dollar eighty and that's only it's only that low because bitcoint is dragging everything down, you know, and at some point it's gonna decouple from that and it's gonna be like a silver situation, but with but with a crypto.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I think it actually makes sense that silver is happening first, Right, let's move on from that. We got a lot more to get through. Okay, weather wars, so right now, this massive winter vortex, polar vortex, whatever they're calling it, I absolutely are manipulated, manufactured in my opinion. And there's another one coming they say, very interesting. But I'm gonna read through this and then we're gonna watch a video. This guy was on Sean Ryan's podcast talking about how they manipulate the weather. Also, I was getting a haircut the other day and in the barbershot they were talking how apparently there's a place you can go if you have anywhere from twenty to forty thousand dollars, you can make it not rain on your wedding day. You can pay a company to manipulate the weather in your area and have clear skies for your wedding if you have enough money. So, I mean they're doing it recreationally like that, So why wouldn't they do it to push an agenda so holy shit, rain Maker CEO admits weather control his targets get hit with rain and ice right on schedule. Are you paying attention yet? This is Augustic da Rico Augustus Durrico, CEO of rain Maker, explaining weather modification on camera with Sean Ryan. As the timeline snaps perfectly into place, the Rico lays out the system in plain English. You find the water with the radar, you fly, you'r drone up into these conditions. You disperse the material and with the same radar you can now see it freezing, growing into bigger snowflakes, and measure how much how much precipitates downwind. For every pound of this you put up, you get an excess of forty pounds down on the ground. That's not modeling, that's control, he confirms the footprint. I'm not going to read through all this because he kind of goes through what he says, So I'm going to uh play the video and just let him explain it.
Speaker 8: A lot of what we do right now snowpack enhancement.
Speaker 4: So you find the water with the radar, if you fly, you'r drone up into these conditions, hope that it survives, you disperse the material. So we have this sercial dispersion system that basically just emits individual.
Speaker 8: Particles that the water freezes onto.
Speaker 4: With the same radar, you can now see it freezing, growing into bigger snowflakes and then eventually bigger drops and measure how much precipitates downwind.
Speaker 6: So you're essentially introducing some type of an agent that has weight to it.
Speaker 4: You're introducing an agent that the water freezes onto. It's just the weight of the water that pulls it down. So for every pound of this that you put up, you get in access of.
Speaker 8: Forty million pounds down on the ground. Have you been in your own rain snow snow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, our own snow. It's actually way easier to make snow than it is rain. Well is, so you know how the material freezes the liquid in the cloud. That means that the cloud has to be cold enough for you to freeze it in the first place, which generally means that it's cold beneath the cloud too. Now, with respect to rain, we're operating in Utah, Colorado, Oregon, California, and Texas.
Speaker 8: It's all rain in Texas, So we've been in our own rain there. It's got to be a weird feeling that knowing that that's your rain. Like I said, that's the it's the second most important thing that I've ever done in my life. What is the agent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so silver iodid that is what has been used in one form or another for the last sixty years. It's crystal structure is almost identical to ice, so that plus a couple other material properties make the water freeze onto it very well.
Speaker 8: We use so little of it, about fifty.
Speaker 4: Grams per one hundred thousand plus acres, that there's no accumulation, no measurable or consequential accumulation in the soil for humans or for farms or for ecosystems. All that being said, though, well, actually the first point is most cloud seating operations in the past have used flares. So they'll burn a flare that airsolizes the silver iodied But in the flare there's a bunch of other junk materials. Right, people get concerned about aluminium or stuff like that in the flares. So we don't use that because we don't want any additional additives beyond what is explicitly and exclusively for rain making. So our airsol dispersion system just uses silver iodide. Something that we're working on right now is totally organic material found in American soil that is biodegradable, that is more effective and actually costs less program than silver iodide. We have a bunch of lab testing to do before we roll that out to the field, and then we need to do all the regulatory permissions at the EPA and otherwise. But silver ided is what we've used for the last seven months.
Speaker 8: When do you think you'll when do you think you'll introduce the other agent? January twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: January twenty twenty six, Well, what do we just get? What did we just see a massive winter vortex and.
Speaker 2: We got like twenty two inches of snow here?
Speaker 1: That's insane?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is nuts for here.
Speaker 1: So obviously this guy was allowed to come on Sean Ryan's podcast. He was allowed to and tell the world about this stuff. They tell you what they're doing, then it happens, and nobody can do anything besides say, I told you this is what they're doing. They're manipulating the weather. They came out and said it. But what can you actually do to stop it? You know? And to what end? Like, what's the agenda? Why are they doing it? I guess that's the big question, right silver I died again? Also silver and silver has healing properties too. It can be used for many healing modalities, which is also interesting. This is just something I found very interesting. I haven't heard really anybody talking about too much. Astronauts helicopter to hospital after mystery evacuation from space station. And this kind of silently happened like a week ago, and not many people know about it. So I just figured it might be fun to go over this for a second. Here read this article or part of it. Earlier this month, NASA announced that it had to cancel a scheduled spacewalk, citing a medical situation affecting a single crew member who is stable on board the International Space Station. The mystery illness eventually led to the Space Agency staging the first medical evacuation in twenty five years of continuous operation on board the aging orbital outpost, rushing four astronauts back to Earth and they move. That brought the station's number of occupants from seven to a skeleton crew of just three. And it goes on and on. I just find it interesting, So, you know, they're acting like, you know, when they did that whole Katy Perry spacewalk thing or whatever, and now they're doing this like four astronauts the first time. They're going on to space and forever. But then you hear a story like this simultaneous saying these people have been up in continuous operation on board the space station for twenty five years. It's just hilarious to me, Like there's this whole other side of the corn if this is even true at all. But if it's not true, and everybody, like everybody, a lot of the flat earthings and stuff, just don't want to believe anything NASA says, which is true, they don't. They lie all the time. But why go out of your way to make up a story like this just to have to cover your tracks. But that's the part that doesn't make sense to me, right, It's like to what end? You know? Either way, I just kind of wanted to throw that and I just found it interesting. There's probably something more to it it. This could like very likely just be in a major cover story for some other secret space program return or something that they couldn't hide. So they just, you know, they throw this out there and say, oh, somebody got sick. That's what you're seeing. It's nothing else.
Speaker 2: That's that's what it seems like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, space sickness is what they call it.
Speaker 2: Cover story.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is interesting. The Department of War CTO ex account. This was like a week ago. Yes, the Department of War has directed energy weapons. Yes, we are scaling them, light speed, lethality, directed energy dominant. This was right after the Venezuela thing. They're just coming out and straight up telling you that it's not a theory. This was the one on the right. Is today literally today bang defending the homeland through directed energy dominance and it's them shooting down a drone with a directed energy weapon. They're just straight up telling you what they're doing. At this point. I mean, in my opinion, the Department of War is a white hat backed page. Obviously went from the Department of Department of Defense to Department of War. But still and then this is also today, the Department of War has announced the formation of the New Science, Technology and Innovation Board STIB STIB, following the merger of the Defense Innovation Board a DIB and the Defense Science Board DSB. The Department is abandoning the alphabet soup of indecisive. Here, let me read that again. The Department is abandoning the alphabet soup of indecisive overlapping advisory groups and consuls. So what this is telling me is that they have successfully they're bypassing the three letter agencies, the alphabet soup of indecisive overlapping advisory groups, because that's what it is. You have all these different three letter agencies that aren't coordinating whatsoever, and they all have overlapping agendas. So they announced the formation of this new group STIB, which is a merger of all that, which is kind of what Kennedy was trying to push forward whenever before he was assassinated. So the STIB unifies the scientific rigor of the DSB with the private sector agility of the dB, which is the Defense Innovation Board. The STIB provides a single, authoritative, authoritative voice on innovation and delivers clear, rapid solutions to the American warfighter. So I don't know, I think there's actually that's a huge deal in my opinion, that's just kind of not really being talked about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is huge. I mean, this is you know, it's it's funny every everything I'm seeing, it's like everything is moving towards Uh. We've had all these different rogue basically groups and you know, competing agendas and you know, no accountability just like all all this kind of stuff, and it all needs with the future we're moving into to It's part of the cleanup, right, there has to be a reigning in of all this kind of stuff and or a bypassing up and make it obsolete. And that's that's exactly what this is, you know, you know, and the deep state has been operating through all these agencies for a long time because because it's a gold mine for them. You got no basically then. And this goes all the way back to of course the sixties when JFK with his famous speech, he like he obviously found out how especially the CIA, but more than just the CIA even by that point, had gotten so far out of control and with no oversight, no accountability, basically are hardly any and they're and they're just operating in secrecy, doing whatever the f they want, you know, right, and and then you find out all the nefarious stuff going on with that, and you know, when when these people have access to technology, uh manpower, and you know things that it's like, you can't it just like go in quickly and rein that in. That's a massive operation. And obviously everything we're seeing right now, it's not like this just happened yesterday. It's not like this happened last year that suddenly the clean up, the clean this cleanup, this this started a long time ago. I think it started more, you know, because people point to JFK. It's like, oh, when he got shot, that's when the white hats started, and then they realized they had no I think it started the way before that. I think that was a big catalyzing moment that they they kind of like ramped it up at that point because they realized, like, okay, this was a coup that just happened. They even bigger coup than already happened with the with the cabal or the deep state taking control in the US, and they'd already been you know, with a Feller reserve before that and before that even. But basically what we're seeing, everything we're seeing happening right now with this and everything else, is it's like a culmination point of of decades and decades and decades of of the shadow war. That's been going on, and uh, you got the white hats in the in the cabal basically right, white hats aren't perfect, but they are at least for humanity, whereas the CaAl is very antihuman. And there the light is winning. The white hats are winning. And they obviously they have won because the reason any of this is even happening, this none of this would be happening if if that wasn't the case.
Speaker 1: Right, we would be it would be quite the opposite. And I just wanted to highlight this because this was today people. Most people probably aren't following these pages like I am, but I just it's so fascinating to me. I'm gonna read the beginning part one more time because it's profound. I mean, this is literally them telling you we are taking control back, you know, and you know, the Department of War has announced the formation of the New Science, Technology, and Innovation following the merger of the Defense Innovation Board and Defense Science Board. The Department is abandoning the alphabet soup of indecisive overlapped advisory groups and consuls. I love that, just bypassing them entirely. And this is I think this is major news. If you've been following this for a long time. This is kind of what we've been hoping for. And Space Force kind of did the same thing with the secret space programs. All right, this is super interesting to me. We have the World Cup coming up this year June eleventh through July nineteen, spanning Canada, Mexico, USA. The finale is going to be in New Jersey. The FIFA trophy. Trump and the president of FIFA I forgot his name right now, have been working very closely. He spent a lot of time with Trump in the Oval office. Trump is housing the FIFA trophy, which is really interesting looking. And what we're looking at right here on the screen is on the left is the World Cup FIFA Trophy. On the right is the time Turner, which is a time travel device used in Harry Potter. If you watch the Harry Potter movies, that's the time turner and they travel back in time and they you know, if you watch the third one, they introduce it in the prison prisoner event and.
Speaker 2: Know what else it looks like you've seen the movie Contact.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, exactly, something like that. Yeah, right, So, in my opinion, like I think Harry Potter is way more of a documentary than most people understand, Like it lays out the spiritual war in such a way that I don't think if you aren't if you take it seriously, I think there's a lot of tips for us us who are battling these demons and the de mentors and the ones that you know suffer de astral attacks and these parasitic you know, demons and all that stuff. They give you the the tricks and the keys and codes and the spells and everything how to combat the stuff, how to combat the darkness and how to overcome it in those movies, but also they reveal a lot of technologies like time travel, and this to me is quite literally. I think they're just trying to tell you for those who know that Trump is they're just time travelers. I mean they're literally chime travelers. And when you listen to them talk, you're like, wow, this this he he's seen the future, not just him, but people surrounding him, including Milania, which that movie is coming out tomorrow or tonight at midnight Milania in theaters, which everyone's anticipating. Comms and that. I just think it's this was just a fun little thing to add they're just telling you. You know, guys, we're literally time traveling. That's how we're even doing this whole operation. This is a temporal war. And yes, Trump is a time traveler. And here it is right here in his office, the time the time turner machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless you just think it's a massive all these things are massive coincidences. And his uncle John G. Trump with the test, you know, getting Tesla's files and the books from over one hundred years ago, and yeah, like it just stacks up so much. Like if you just think those are all crazy coincidences, I don't know what to.
Speaker 1: Tell you, right, And beth Noya says Ezekiel's wheel, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or Ezekiel's Wiel from the Bible. It also wheels within wheels, right.
Speaker 1: And there's been a lot of attention on FIFA from Trump, and FIFA has been majorly corrupt for a long time, and there's a lot of conspiracy theories. A lot of the facilities that where they host the the World Cup are built on slave conditions with slave labor, and that's been ongoing for a long time. In fact, like someone like Messi and like that he's apparently a clone. There's a whole theory behind that, and like who he really is and he's tied to his bloodline and there's a reason that's very specific. Soccer players even get big, just like any other sports, and it all deals with blood lines. But there's so much more to FIFA than I think even anyone understands. But it's a World Cup and what does it represent when all these warring nations come together and play in the tournament and respect each other and get along. And I think symbolically this year it's going to mean more. It's going to mean actually world peace, world unity, and it's gonna be ushering in something like that instead of just being another tournament. Right, there's so much emphasis on it that is just you can't ignore it. And if you if you go back and watch all these videos with Trump and this guy and how they just praye this trophy around us, all this emphasis on it, the people on the inside know, like listen, we're in control of the timeline now. And that's where I see it.
Speaker 2: It's like signaling that, right.
Speaker 1: What else? Aliens confirmed UK filmmaker claims Trump. Trump's UFO disclosure speech drops July eighth, twenty twenty six, which is during the World Cup, which is right around the same time, and you might I don't know, do you know when that Steven Spielberg movie is coming out? With day the disclosure.
Speaker 2: Disclosure Day, I'll know the exactly while.
Speaker 1: You're looking at it up, I'll read this so UFO disclosure alert. A filmmaker claims President Trump will reveal the truth on July eighth, twenty twenty six. Real deal or total hype? UK filmmaker Mark Christopher Lee has made a bold claim that President Donald Trump is preparing to deliver a UFO a major UFO disclosure speech on July eighth, twenty twenty six. According to Lee, the address would reveal long hidden information about unidentified flying objects and possible non human intelligence, marking what he believes could be a historic moment for humanity. Lee, who has produced several documentaries focused on UFO, secret government programs and unexplained aerial phenomenon, argues that years of classified material are finally close to being acknowledged publicly. However, there has been no official confirmation from the White House, the Pentagon, or the US intelligence agencies. Until verified, the claims remain speculative, but continues to feel questions about what the governments truly know and what may still be hidden. So he's claiming July eighth, twenty twenty six disclosure disclosure speech from Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, that's less than a month. So June twelfth is when Disclosure Day comes out, so that's less than a month after the movie.
Speaker 1: So interesting. We have June eleventh, the World Cup starts June twelfth, Disclosure Day July eighth. July eighth is allegedly this speech who knows? And then July nineteenth is the finale, the World Cup Final in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Which is in the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeh, which is interesting to me. I'm sure there's some astrological reason for these dates. I'm sure this could be. You know, the Dark has been performing rituals on these dates forever, so I'm sure there's a very significant reason why all this is happening in that June July window.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yep, this is just for fun. And then we have one more slide after this and we can just kind of start wrapping it up. Star Seed Deluxe says, can we kindly please stop making a podcast about silver? It's just that every podcast is talking about silver and NonStop. It's really not helpful for people who don't and who didn't invest in silver. I mean, it's just.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of one of the biggest things happening right now, So I'm sorry if you didn't invest in it, But it's it's not like we can't talk about one of the biggest things happening.
Speaker 1: Right I mean, in fact, it would be we would just it's just to try to ignore it right now would actually be impossible because it's just everywhere.
Speaker 7: It's not like it's an isolated day like you know, so sorry, like we're not talking about it purely for financial investment reasons.
Speaker 2: We're talking about it. I mean, that's one thing, but like it's just one of the biggest things happening right and time to the technology and the technological future we're moving into which all is silver based, and it's also tied to the collapsing of the financial system and the dollar and everything else. So it's kind of impossible not to talk about it right now if you're going to talk about current.
Speaker 1: Events, right I mean, that's that's all this is. And we're honestly not covering the current events that we could be covering as far as politically and the ice raids and all these things that would definitely be triggering people. I think silver is one of the lighter routes to take. And yeah, I've purposely not gone into some of the other stuff we could be covering because that's, to me, is more surface level distraction stuff. The ice raids. Yeah, we know there's something happening there, and it's just like basically the narcissists are getting called out and now they're.
Speaker 2: But it's not too late to invest in silver. It's it's nowhere near too late at this point in time. If you have, if you have any amount of money to invest, I think it's getting harder to get, but you can still get the physical stuff, I believe if you're able to at all, I would highly suggest people. Still, it's not too late, right, just my eye, it's not too.
Speaker 1: Late, right, Yeah, exactly, it's definitely not too late at this point in time.
Speaker 2: I don't know a few months from now it might be, but at this.
Speaker 1: Point, and just to finish my thought about the ice rays and stuff, I mean, what we're seeing is it's basically a systematic takedown of the system that's been taking us down and and and they're throwing a fit, and it's like a narcissist pointing a finger and projecting whenever they're getting called out, they're saying, look, everybody, this guy's enemy, this person. You know, when you're guilty, you're pointing to finger somewhere else. You know, when you have something to hide, you're pointing a finger somewhere else. And that's what's happening with that, And then that's.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, those are screaming the loudest have the most to hide.
Speaker 1: Right Like those people out there that are making UFO documentaries calling out everyone else, those are the people that made The people that make those films have the most skeletons in their closets.
Speaker 2: Exactly Exactly when you make your entire career based on pooping on other people and attacking other people or smearing other people or and of course it's always under the guys. It's always under the guise of, oh, we're just calling out the BS, we're just calling it out. But here's the thing. Even if that is what you're doing, if that's your entire platform, if that's all you ever do is quote unquote call out the BS, you're still not helping, and you're still that's still most likely a shield from your own stuff, because otherwise you wouldn't dedicate your entire everything Like that's not constructive. Like you can do that to a certain degree, it's fine, but if if half or more of what you do is attacking or smearing or down playing or trying to make something else, trying to like point out the negative and some someone else or something else, unless it's you know, unless it's of course some disclosure related thing. But of course, like you can always make an excuse like, oh, that's what I'm doing. But when you really look at it, so many of these people and some of these platforms, all they're doing is saying basically, I don't like what these people are saying and doing, and I'm gonna attack them and make them look bad. And that's never a good thing. And that just to me, that just makes yourself look bad. You have, like there's something you're trying to keep everyone from looking at to you, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then also pay attention to the people that align themselves with those people, because they know that that person is going out calling everyone out, and they're like, well, I better become this friend this person's friends, so they don't call me out too, right, That's just it's so easy to see once you see it. But anyway, somebody said, Calvin Finch said, remember years ago when silver was a vampire weapon. It probably still is. Uh, we need to get some silver bullets and crosses and start.
Speaker 2: Well, there's lots of health there's lots of health related uses for silver, as we know, as well as well as the technology stuff. It's it's massively.
Speaker 1: As well as being a vampire slayer.
Speaker 2: As well as being right, well, it's anti parasitic. So if you understand, you know what's the things silver and garlic, those are both massively anti parasitic. So I think that's the disclosure going on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, all right, let's move on Marines in restricted Military training area on Quantico Marine based report seeing a bigfoot a restricted military base is an unexpected setting for a bigfoot encounter. That was published on January twenty seventh, just a couple of days ago. That's the only reason I put this in here is because you know, bigfoot stuff is obviously coming to the forefront as well. We just had that amazing documentary. I've firdy forgot what the name of this American Sasquatch man myth or monster that I recommend going to watch that. But there's a lots of talk about Sasquatch now. In fact, I actually casted my own print last week. I found a basically a sixteen inch footprint that on my walk. Two days prior to that, Lily Nova, my girlfriend, she said Sasquatch was talking to her and she was kind of in communication with them, like psychically, telepathically, and they said they would be leaving a print for us. And two days later on my walk, I find the print good enough to cast, and I did that, and if you go to my Facebook page you can see pictures of that. But anyway, just interesting stuff happening with Sasquatch. Just some interesting military news on Sasquatch. And then this. I only posted this because Trump Trump Trump dropped this today. He retruthed this today. Trump just posted this video about Dominion, the voting machine fraud. You think the timing is coincidence. A Venezuelan military intelligence whistleblower confirmed the CIA outsources election rigging technology like Smartmatic and Dominion from Venezuela. So Venezuela was a hub headquarters for whatever operation was happening that was basically helping the Democrats or whoever rig elections. So obviously that's one layer of what happened in Venezuela. And I just thought it was interesting. It's just something I saw pop up not long before we went live, so there's something very current about that up. And then that's it. That's fine, that's all I have for the slide show. Anything to add to that, Aaron, and any questions from the chat, let's look, why did you have anything to add to that?
Speaker 2: The last Not really. I just think, you know, we're in exciting times, even it seems scary, but it's really exciting. But you still need to understand what's going on so you can make the right moves and be smart instead of listening to whatever mainstream media tells you, or or other people that don't know anything tell you. So yeah, I mean, I you know, I think prepping is a great idea right now, but I wouldn't go too crazy with it. Makes just make sure if anything crazy does happen, though, you're going to be all right for a couple of weeks or a few weeks at least you and your family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would agree, don't don't live in fear.
Speaker 2: You can't live in fear, though, Yeah, you got to stay out of fear, stay in love, stay in neutrality, and but but be smart at the same time and use common sense and try to be informed at the same time. And you can still do that and stay neutrality and stay out of fear and make make the right decisions for you and your family. I think there's a massive overhaul of everything going on right now, so so you're seeing this simultaneous that you're seeing this collapse of all the old systems we've been in for so long. It's all collapsing right now, and it's scary seemingly. But at the same time, there's all this new stuff coming online at the same time, and there's and there's this massive change happening, but the old is trying to hang on for dear life and it's kicking in scre on the way out. So there's a lot of noise being made and there's a lot of shenanigans going on with that, and they're trying to get you caught up in those energies. They're trying to they're trying to bait you because they need they need your energy to to to keep fueling that old system, keep fueling the fear based system, right, So they're trying to bait you all the time. So so don't take the bait. Stay out of fear, ah, stay out of any kind of inflammatory you know, massive headline kind of stuff that's trying to rile you up and get you to act out and get you to you know, do something stupid and get you to live in fear and anger and hatred. That's what they're That's what it's trying to do. That's what that's what the old systems and the old old guard that's on its way out is trying to still hang on for your life and get you to take the bait. Don't do it, Stay in neutrality, stay out of fear. Realize love is all they're actual and you know love, love your family and the people around you, and you're gonna be all right, and we're gonna make it through this and it's going to be a very bright, beautiful future we're moving into. And I think we covered a lot of things that that point to that. Even though there's still Shenani kids going on, and there's still really dumb disclosure disclosure in quotes that it is. You know, it's like there's still a controlled narrative going on. I don't know how much longer that can last to that degree, but it's gonna be interesting to see how things play out in the in.
Speaker 1: The coming Beautifully beautifully said. And we have a question from New England Dirt Roady. Why does Journey the Truth continue to deny the reality of banana shaped Earth when the Truth came out in nineteen seventy five? How can you prove that? Can you show us a picture of that?
Speaker 2: Is there? Wait? Is that? Is that a joke or a troll?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Banana shit, It sounds like a joke, right, yeah, funny Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, guys, if you're interested in watching our new documentary, Secret Space Program Documentary, you can do so on our Patreon. That link is below. It's fourteen ninety nine to watch. If you want to wait up to a couple months, depending on how long it takes for the streaming platforms to actually pick it up, you can watch it on Amazon Prime, Roku, Hulu and other platforms like that. But if you don't want to wait, you can go straight to our Patreon and watch it tonight. We appreciate the support. We couldn't have done it without you. It's been overwhelming positive feedback from everybody. And if you don't want to purchase the film, you can still join our Patreon for only five dollars a month, and this Sunday on Patreon, we will be doing a live Q and A answering your questions about the film and behind the scenes look of what it was like to make this film and you know what went into that and how you know the hardships and everything else that we had to overcome to make this film happen. So if you're interested in asking us one on one questions, join the Patreon Sunday six o'clock Central. We will be going live on there for our patrons, and if you're interested in joining us in Hawaii, you can go to the journey totruth dot online. There are eighteen tickets left potentially less at this point for in person spots, but we do have virtual passes now available for fifty five dollars and that will get you access to the opening and closing ceremonies and all nine presenters while we're there on the island. And that link is also on the website we did create a telegram group for anyone that is going to the conference in Hawaii. If you want to join the telegram group that is on the website as well, and you can coordinate with other people who are looking for roommates and to share accommodations to make the trip more affordable. So journey totruth dot online, click on events. You can go to the Hawaii conference and find all that information there and the schedule should be coming out within the next week, so those of you that are going, stay tuned to schedule and we're super excited. We can't wait to see you there. It's going to be here before we know it, like right around the corner April twentieth, So grab a ticket, come hang out with us. And I think that's it, Aaron, any any final words.
Speaker 2: Just thank you so much everyone for watching and buying the film and for all your kind words about it. It's been overwhelming in the last week to see all the love and how which everyone enjoyed it and really liked the film, and it's it's great to see because when you you know you make something, you put all your your heart and soul into it, and then you just hope that it's received well and really it was beyond our expectations, so thank you so much. And yeah, I can't wait to do the Q and A and answer some questions and talk more about it behind the scenes stuff about it, and it'll be fun. Yeah, So sign to our patreon if you're not already, if you want.
Speaker 1: To, yep, and then the link to purchase film as a product to own is the top link of the description below. And this is on the beginning, like this is just kind of like a soft release on our Patreon, but in a few months it should be on the streaming platforms and we're really going to be pushing to make this known and seeing globally it's a very you know, it's a taboo subject for a lot of people, but I think it's time, you know, there's no more walking on eggshells and dancing around these topics anymore and tiptoeing around it. Would just tell it like it is, let people decide for themselves. And we're just grateful to be here in a position to bring this information out to you guys, because it's truly is a blessing to be able to follow our passion for a living and I'm grateful every day for that and we can't do it without you, guys. So that being said, we love you, have a great evening and until next time, good night.
Speaker 2: Good that guys.
Speaker 1: And that was a premature good night because I'm not ready to sign out, all right, good night
Speaker 2: Good night for real