Speaker 1: One taco to Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR. Our reminder more cash giveaways today and each weekday for the next couple of weeks with our Rock the Bank contest.
Speaker 2: Had another winner the other night. Jeremy from Edgewater add his name to the list of JRR winners for Rock in the Bank thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You could be next. Nine oh five This morning is the first of what will then be hourly chances for you to win one thousand dollars. Leave the station on while you have you know, work or whatever you're doing today. Get the keyword around five past each hour. Enter it at WJR dot com. That's the mechanics of the contest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the more words that you enter, like each hour you get one word, enter it one time. The more you enter, more chances you have to win. So good job, Jeremy from Edgewater.
Speaker 1: Let's begin in Staten Island, New York. A suspected drug dealer there got caught because he got on a bus and didn't bother to pay the fare.
Speaker 2: Come on, you got a pocket full of money from dealing drugs had more than that. As a Metro Transit Authority official saw him do it as he boarded a bus at about two o'clock in the afternoon. Normally you just get a ticket for that, but an NYPD bus enforcement unit joined in and they found fifty two bags of drugs on it. Forty of the bag he's had cochin them, the other twelve had heroin. Say hello to forty year old Noel Steidel. He just did five years for drug and weapons charges and was parolled in February. I'm kind of I was wondering, like, if you're gonna be a dealer with that much dope on you, wouldn't you probably not be taking the bus, taking your you know, driving your car. But that explains it. Just got out of jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still trying to ramp his small business back up taco It Post startup.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a restarts.
Speaker 1: He's got to retold the whole Times have undoubtedly changed economically since he went into the big House. He's now back out there on the you know, rough and tumble streets of New York, and he there's a lot of competition for your drug dollar.
Speaker 2: Kind of like a jump start, you know, and you got to jump start the car. He's got to jump start the business.
Speaker 1: He's now facing fresh charges for criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession with intent to sell, and theft of services for not paying the bus fare. I would also like to point out, boy, oh boy, if you're on the NYPD bus Enforcement unit, where is adding comparison to I don't know, traffic cop or uh meter maid.
Speaker 2: When you said it, it did jump out of me. But it's not a job i'd want to have. No hell, no, yell that or the or subway enforcement. Yeah, people doing what they do in those things.
Speaker 1: Transit cops. Yeah, yeah, the craziness that goes on in public transportation sometimes.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The bathroom King of Central Florida will probably have a strong opinion on this story out of Gallina Park, Texas.
Speaker 2: Bring it.
Speaker 1: A parent of an elementary school student there alleges that her child was denied the ability to use the bathroom, subsequently having to sit in his own feces throughout the school day.
Speaker 2: Somebody's getting in trouble for this one. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Then a back and forth between the Galena Park School district and she feels her pleas aren't being taken seriously and she's done waiting for answers. If I don't do it and advocate for him, nobody's nobody's gonna do it.
Speaker 2: How embarrassing for the kid. Not only is it uncomfortable, but you got to sit there in class with duty vans.
Speaker 1: He's a student at Williamson Elementary apparently pooped himself about nine point fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 2: How old are we talking? Is he like first grade where he's possible? They do not give the actual grade other than that he's an elementary school student. Yeah, and apparently it's not the first time he's done it. Repeat offender. You have to wonder were you a chronic bathroom break guy in school? Were you always even when you had picked up smoking?
Speaker 1: No, well, no, I really wasn't. This is where I thought bathroom king would jump right in here with strong opinions.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't use it all the time, because if I told you our bathrooms, if you walked in there and didn't say cool cool when you walked in, you were getting your head pummeled in by everybody in there smoking SIGs. So you kind of, you know, went when you really had to. Here's the other part of this story that hasn't doesn't provide much data or information. If the kid did that at nine o'clock in the morning, yeah, by I'm thinking ten eleven, it's probably getting pretty ripe. Yeah, that's what I was getting there with and being embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't a teacher at that point be like, hey, uh, I insist you go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or let's call you, send you to the nurse. Uh. That's why I asked what grade is. In a lot of times, when it's younger kids, the nurse will have a change of shorts or underpants. You sound like you're speaking from experience. No, I know this because well I'm related to teachers. Let's just say that. Okay, yeah, right, not from me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well kay, I got to ask these questions knowing your background, your history.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of teachers. Therefore, I know that I have a change of pants here when it's element I do down on my car. Those are gym shorts, though, but never know when you're gonna need them. Yeah, No, I don't have them for that. I'm for the gym. But no, I know that for the younger grades they do keep this spare pair you know of skivvies and then shorts.
Speaker 1: And if if the kid's done that, he must be really really young. Otherwise I think any other kid would have just got up and gone, I'm going to the bathroom. Sorry, he's gotta be hung. And one other kid, let's say third grade, is actually doing that.
Speaker 2: Not really. Somebody said my daughter has a severe bladder disease. I had to go back and forth with the school board. I even went as far as getting a letter from my daughter's doctor to let them know that whenever she's gotta go, she's gotta go. There's a reason, of course, of course, all right, God bless her. By the way, sir or ma'am, it happened again. You said this is sports really soccer edition, Peru riot stuff Nope, bad referee.
Speaker 1: Nope, bolt of lightning. Ooh uh, there is video of this that I'm sharing with you. Just know you will have to go through the Uh you'll have to acknowledge its age restricted. So click on the link that's there if you want to see this.
Speaker 2: Usually they restrict ages if you want to see somebody die.
Speaker 1: A thirty nine year old soccer player and Peru was killed instantly on Sunday when he got struck by lightning while walking across the field. Eight other players who were near him all went down in unison. It literally. The player's name was Hughes Hugh Jose Hugo de la Cruz Mesa. The team's goalie, also took a direct hit but survived with sirius burns. Several others were hospitalized. There were twenty. They were about twenty two minutes into the match when it got suspended because of the weather. The players were walking off the field when it happened. This is insane video.
Speaker 2: It just left earlier. Call it earlier. You have it on radar. That's what they do with golf. Then you got to have the lightning detectors. And you know they did it with your F one race this past WEEKND started earlier because the weather.
Speaker 1: They tell you too. You know, you hear that first clap of thunder, you know you gotta start to monitor how close that thing is.
Speaker 2: I remember pick up in the car line and there'd be you know, normal Florida thunderstorm going through, and if there's lightning and thunder, everything's delayed delay time. Yeah great, That's what I want to do, is sit in my car. Live in Florida. There's always this plus it's your nap time. Yeah. True. Let's let's get to the bottom line here with you Clinch, you talk your on demand download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is j R R all right for over