Speaker 1: There would say, you know what that means?
Speaker 2: I'm better than you and you know it. You fucking cars the sun?
Speaker 1: This that you know what I like?
Speaker 2: Oh? What is up everybody? Sorry for the late introduction there how to plug in the microphone making sure we're good? What is up everybody? We are back here on a Wednesday night here following AW Dynamite for your Dynamite review here on the Sports Jedi Media Network channel. I am your host, Pgchris O. Oh my gosh, I am your host PG Chris TV. And tonight we talk about another boring AEW Dynamite. There were one or two things that got me okay, but other than that, it was, you know, I'm the Continental Cup, which I have no interest for, and we just got a bunch of matches. But there's finally some animosity going on between in the main events scene, and there's a good, good, something good going on between Willow Mercedes. I will get into more of that. Host will be joining me in about fifteen minutes when he pops in. We'll get into that here again on the Sports Jedi Media Network, on YouTube, x, Instagram, Twitter, kick LinkedIn. Wherever you were watching, we thank you if you're listening to us on the audio platform Spotify, Apple, Amazon, wherever you listen to us again, thank you. Make sure you leave a five star review, follow the channel. Make sure you guys show us support on the audio platforms. Here on the Dynamite Bros. On a Wednesday night, you guys know these. Sports Jedi Network is always sponsored by Dude Wipes. Dude Wipes is the official sponsor, one of the official sponsors here on the Sports Jedi Network. You guys can text your promo codes. I will have that up on the screen for you guys right now. You guys can text your promo codes and save yourselves to twenty percent off. That is Tech's Dude Save twenty five nine four six three. You guys can save yourself a nice promo code courtesy of the Sports Jedi Network. Everybody's using dude Wipes now. Everybody got the fucking Dude Wipes collab. Just know we were there first. As well as Blackout Coffee. You guys see all the promos on the screen. Makes you guys go check out Blackout Coffee, use your promo codes Sports Jedi twenty save yourself twenty percent off as well as g Feel which we will hear on hear from later on in the program. Guys, when I say boring, I just mean nothing interesting happened. Nothing fun happened on this show tonight. Nothing worth talking about happened on this show tonight. Again, I enjoyed one or two things. I liked what Willow Knight and Gila Mercedes had going on. Well, Ospry and Kenny Omega are finally starting to get some animosity now. I was on vacation last week. I watched Dynamite, you know, in and out it was okay that this show was was okay. It's it's the same ship. We We do have another jobber, Jobber of the Week, which I will get into that when Hoss joins. But the road to all in has just been very, very lackluster. Nothing's exciting. There's nothing really to sink my teeth into and talk about. And that that that sucks. Why the fuck so you advertise Kenny Omega and will Osprey in two separate six man tag matches where nobody interferes with nobody's matches, and then you have them do a backstage interview segment. People are saying was pretty good. I thought it was okay. I don't like Kenny Omega, Oh, this is the best version I've ever shut the fuck up. You know that's not true. We know that's not true. And I hate when Kenny Omega says it. Kept kept saying that in that face to face again got some menimosity. Kenny talked about his kid. But other than that, I mean, Mercedes and Willow got something there. You know, Mercedes called her a dumb bitch and then they had Willow started chasing after I like this. I liked that I got some little aggression out of Willow Nightingale, which she needs. I think she really needs for her character. So those two things were all right. But again the matches were fine. We got a Continental Cup match with Jay White and Moxley, which which probably was the match of the night if I'm being honest with you, it was a good match. A lot of assump Shenan against happened after not too surprised that Maya World retained the TBS title. They got to stop doing this shit with the same fucking people. Maya World stat lander persephni or Kiroshita Mina k Mina Sharikawa, excuse me. Even though she's not really on TV, she hasn't been on TV forever, but she was in that mix for a while. It's the same fucking people in this TBS title mix. But I'm honestly kind of surprised Maya World won that We're gonna get into a couple of things. I'm just not liking what I've been watching for the last few months, for the last few weeks, specifically since Beach Break, since Keny Omega beat MJF for the aw World title. Speaking of MJF, we we we saw MJF, but we didn't. That was the most pre recorded bullshit I've ever seen in my life, with MJF in his hot tub talking about talking to Andrade. This show, this show just makes me. It scratches my head. And then they go do a forty fuck or twenty eight minute overrun for what for Adam Copeland to come out and make an entrance anyway, I just I this company's lost the plot. I me myself, hass keV. On Saturdays, we say the same shit. How many fucking times do I need to come on here and say match after match after match, what's the point? This is the only show weekly that is the same shit, whether Monday Night Raw is good or bad. It is not the same shit every week. Other than the bloodline shit, which is actually interesting. As of recent NXT is actually fucking cooking. Okay, they still need one or two more guys in my opinion to really get that. That men's roster, you know, more interesting for me to watch. But the addition of Zilifa two and Mike Santana or sorry, Cruise Montana, I've been good. They're not doing the same shit every week. I'll be honest. I did not watch TNA last week. I was watching the fucking Steelers game. But TNA had a good match with Jeff Hardy at nemth a world title match on their show Something Different. SmackDown has been fucking great since Randy Yorton and Kevin Owens have came back. This is the only weekly show that is the same fucking shit every week every week, Match after match after fucking match. The first match United Empire beat the don Kallis Family. This is why I like this show just a little bit better. When they start off with segments. That's something that AW has lost. The fucking plot in starting your show with the segment leading up to whatever it is happening in the at the end of the match. I would have had Omega and Osprey start off a be done, a mite. I'm sick the nine o'clock hour. Fine, get us interesting, you know, not interested, get us waiting, and but you have to put better TV in that first hour. The first hour of this show is so fucking boring. It's so fucking boring. The first hour of this television show. Hass I'm back for a vacation. How are you? This show was mid.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody for a mid show. It actually did what it needed to do, so I would give them credit for trying to move stories along. It was it was better than what we've had over the last couple of weeks. It was still only OK, but they tried to move stories along, so I will give them credit for that. The show wasn't that bad. It wasn't that bad. It had some stuff in it. They were it was excessive, but it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't. I did say before you joined that my problem with this show. I put two things over. I liked what Willow and Mercedes are doing. I do. I think that added something in a show that I thought was very just the same shit every week. Costs. It's a good match, but why is this match happening? What is this match going to mean moving forward? Only my only one match did that too, because it's a content it's a fucking tourd That's my problem with this show. There's a few things.
Speaker 3: That I like. Mercedes, Oh go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 3: Okay, about the Mercedes Willow bill, It's just it seems like they had to take Tekla off TV so they can let Mercedes say dumb bitch all she wants to, because she has nothing else other than dumb bitch. She's boring me right now. She's pretty boring. Willow is doing her job as the baby face, but Mercedes is just she shouldn't be leading bills. She she should beat at the supporting actress.
Speaker 2: Who else at aw could lead the build she she's I mean, Willow's doing great, and I'm happy we started off with this. We'll started with that. We'll start with that. The Willow Nightingale and Mercedes little confrontation there they had there, because I honestly thought that was one of the most, if not the most important part of the show in my opinion. I feel like Willow Knightingale and Mercedes. I don't think that was the better match, could have been the better story. That's debatable because I think what I like about this is will there is a clear babyface and there's a clear heel. And I've been complaining about this for the last few weeks, not just in aew with with Kenny and Ospray, but in WWE right with with Cody and Punk. I don't like babyfaces versus faces. I don't like faces versus face or you know what I mean, right, I don't like when we get the same shit going at it there is a clear babyface and a clear heel. I don't think we have what would have gotten that with Tecla and Mercedes because the way that Tony Kahan has booked Mercedes since coming back, she should have been booked as an uber babyface and she has not. And Tecla is not a baby face. She is a great fucking heel. So they actually did better decision, honestly than what the men. Tony did for the men. He took out mjf W, which would have been the better story, maybe not the better match. That's what Tony, in my opinion, did for the Women's division. Hass, he gave us the better story instead of giving us the better match. And look, I want to see Mercedes versus Tackle. That is a great match. But when you have somebody who and I'm one of them, does not like Mercedes, who thinks she is just so fucking annoying, and you had this uber baby face and Willow, hass, I just think it makes for a little bit better, better television, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Not band crashed like that.
Speaker 2: Man, No, you're good, You're good. All I was saying was there's a clear face and a clear heel between Willow Nightingale and Mercedes Money, which is what I liked. And I think Tony gave us a little bit of the opposite here because I said MJF and Kenny Omega would have been the better story, but now we're getting the better match. I think Tony gave us the better story instead of giving us the better match. And I want to see Mercedes versus Tekla, I do. But when you have somebody who and I'm one of them, thinks Mercedes Monet is just so fucking annoying, and you have Willow Nightingale, who's just this good baby face, I think she's a good wrestlers. She she has her you know moments where she's okay, but she she's good at what she does at the end of the day. And Hass, I think that makes for better television. And I know that's what me and you both want on Wednesdays. But besides, match after match after fucking agree.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: So anyway, like it's it's it's crazy, hass, what do you got for that? Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That makes them fleet since I agree with you. Uh, it's just like I said, Mercedes, they gave her the keys to this build. I just need creative to take over for her. Like she's a good wrestler, she does not have the creative backbone to lead builds. This is two straight years of her leading a build and it goes nowhere. Like I will say, this build is better than last year's bill with Tony Storm. I mean, the bar was in hell for that buield, but it is better. But both of the both of these main event matches can't get here quick enough because I'm pretty I'm bored with Mercedes and I'm pretty much bored with Kenny and Will. But Kenny actually did some good heel stuff. And I will give him credit for that. He had good heel heat. I will get Kenny Omega that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give him that too. And but we'll talk about that a little bit right now too. Where they do the backstake segment Renee Paquat is kind of you know, the moderator there and Omega and Osprey or face to face backstage, throwing talking, throwing some shots. Kenny talks about his kid, Osprey just turns into a whole whole different you know, he gets very angry. And we see at the end of the show here in that twenty eight freaking minute overrun unnecessary where now it's they're they're they're fighting each other and Kenny Omega using his EVP power to get him kicked out of the Abrina and Will Osprey saying I'm gonna kick your ass and put whatever hasts. They're finally giving us some some animosity. This that's all I wanted, Yes, I just wanted these two to fucking hate each other. I just wanted them to be some beef something stirred up. Look at what we're and I hate to compare, I do, but look at what we're getting on Friday on Friday night. Now, I wasn't here. I was on vacation, so I didn't get to I wasn't here for a Saturday show, so I didn't get to really give my thoughts on that. But what Kevin Owens and Seeing Punk are doing is fucking great. Why hoss I love realism. If you're in our bubble, you know the story between them and Ring of Honor, and they brought that up without being specific at the very beginning. This is what I wanted Osprey and Kenny to do. Really talk about why you guys feel the way you feel, talk about all that history. Now, granted this is punkin Owens is way more fresh, but you get my point. Host. This is what I wanted from the two, the main event of the biggest show of the year.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know what it is with me and will Ospray. He'll just never gravitate to me with his promos, but he's trying. I'll give him credit for that. But Kenny Omega, and it's hard for me to glaze Kenny Omega's promo skills, ride his damn distant just sit down interview, and it kind of he kind of got me. He got over with me for a second. He did because he he waiting stretched for him. So shut out to Kenny Omegan for making this build a little more interesting. Yeah, it wasn't the greatest. They did go a little long with it with the sit down, maybe two to three minutes too long, but that's the best interaction they had the whole few So shut out to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah they needed that, they needed that. Now, hass this is what I don't understand. I like that, but I'm I'm I'm gonna be the bad guy. It makes no sense that these two are booked in two completely separate six man tag team matches that don't mean fucking shit. But we can't get those guys to do that in the middle of the ring.
Speaker 3: Why sir, you're not being a bad guy, You're being the logical guy. My My whole thing is, why do we have to keep everything inside the venue of the wrestling arena? Like why can't we just do wild shit like we used to it, like in grocery stores departments like they could have gotten They could have generated so much heat if they would have just did something like a random fish market in Baltimore down at the War for something by by some crab cakes or some shit. I don't know. Everything has to be in arenas this day, and that's why it's kind of kind of boring. That's what it is. Like, give me the stuff with like Stone Cold and Booker t was in the grocery store. I want shit like that, like make make wrestling wacky again. And we got total con with with the With all this damn money, we could do stuff like that, like please, that's all I asked for. Give me some stuff outside of the A E. W ring. That's all I asked that. Just keep it fresh.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. It's been a while since they've they've done that. The last time I remember really them, you know, capitalizing off off stuff like that, was when they were doing the whole Adam Cole, MJF bro Boom Bros Or whatever the fuck, and they were doing like vignettes and restaurants and ship It was actually pretty fun.
Speaker 3: But like uh, like with like m j F today he was he he went live from his damn house and to pull up. Yeah, I mean we can vandalize people's homes. I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: Like blowed up like Swerve did or hang Man did the Swerve.
Speaker 3: Oh you you want, you want, Kenny O, maybe get some real heel heat. How about I go throw Will Ospray's kids PlayStation five into a pool? How about some ship like that? Mm? See that type of stuff is interesting, Get me going, That's what I'm talking about, Just a little simple stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I just hate that it took them Wembley's in eleven days. I especially would have done this months of two months ago at least beach Ce And I was saying, I was saying this before you joined too. To me, I feel like Dyna mine has taken a hill since Beach Break, and only now with this main event feud, and only now it's it's there because Osprey was on Kenny's corner at Beach Break before there before Osprey and U or uh yeah, Ospray and or Kenny were whatever whatever, and then Ospray and MJF had that interaction in the parking lot that that that right then and there should have had I would have if whatever script had, I would have said, look, I'm sorry, but MJF, you're fucking retaining and we're having the match at Wembley. But it is what it is. It is what it is. We are getting the main event. It's gonna be a good match. I'm just, I just I do want the bill to be there. It's starting to get there a little bit. We're gonna be covering it right after it's over, so well, we'll see what what happens with more of that. But I a couple of things I want to talk about Hoss again. If you have anything you want you want to talk about, I miss anything, feel free. I'm just kind of give give him the rundown here because I do. I will talk about some of the matches, even though I I don't think any of the matches really meant anything. I want to talk about maya World beating christat Lander Persephone and a ki Roshida to retain her TBS title. When is this gonna stop? When is the christat Lander Persephone, a ki rosheta fatal four way bullshit gonna stop? When are we going to mix it up? Bringing new women? Not new women? But you know, I'm gonna repeat my fucking self all all day. Red Velvet, uh Athena, our friend j and I Deanna per You got all these fucking people that God knows what they're doing, and we'll keep running the same Ford recycled women in fatal four way matches. Why it wasn't a bad match? I think Persephone looked great, but ass this is the same group of women every week.
Speaker 3: Yes, why I think Tony Connis is playing with analytics. You know, well we got this. You know the ww they was talking about how I'll Get Dragged Off is not on TV because of analytics. Did you did you hear that story?
Speaker 2: I look, I me and keV, especially keV, but I'm no fan of vel your Dragon for no fans of Ilia, but that is has to be some of the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. I heard about that, but I think that's just stupid. I don't like you I analytics. What fucking analytics are out there?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Oh, people were Watchings Backdown because of Ilia. No, people weren't watching s Backdown because the show fucking sucks. They had nothing to do with Ilia. I had nothing to do with one person. That has to do with the people writing it. That's my goal where we can't have iliod like again, I I do not like him at all. I think he sucks, But I gotta be honest that that that's a bunch of shit.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying. I understand that we talk about the writing all the time, the writing much. It ain't gonna change much. We'll be screaming to the cows come home on that one. But follow me on the analytics. I believe you know, Tony Conllin is a king of analytics. I believe it's how you run his women's division, right. I believe he believed that these four women are the strongest in the mid car. I'm gonna highlight them for now going forward. They're the ones is probably getting searched the most, that the ones that probably getting the most social media reactions. And I buy into it. I'm gonna give him. I give him that until I hear different. Because if that's not the case, why why are we not having a showcase of the TVs Championship with my world with different women? You know me always I wanted the Continental Cup to be for the women. So but we we won't get that. We won't get that many women on television. But no, my biggest deal here is Maya World one. She did win. She pinned Chris Stantlander, which surprised me. When the when the roll up in and no, the stupidest thing that came out of this is it's Willow giving Maya World a championship shot at Collision on Saturday. Why yeah, somebody, mm hmm. We're gonna either pin Maya World. Are we gonna have Shenanigans by Mercedes? Either way? This does nothing for either one of these women. I don't understand. I don't I don't understand. That's what I don't understanding.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you one hundred percent. And Tony, if if that, if what you're saying is true about his analytics, he needs to go back to whatever fucking data analytics school college, go back to Chicago, go back to your university and study again, because I'm gonna tell you right now, there's no way in hell that people are glazing and sitting down at nine to twenty to make sure they go watch Chris Statlander, Persephni or fucking a Kirosheta, not even Maya World. You know what, I would be more interested in Maya World. This is the one time I'm gonna say this, Hoss.
Speaker 3: The one time.
Speaker 2: Open challenge.
Speaker 3: Oh you want inaction? You want inaction?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we're gonna we're gonna get into that. We're gonna get into that because we had that today, We're gonna get into that open challenge. I mean, actually, how do I say this? If she imagine she's at the Rebel Heart Show, she doesn't open challenge, Bam, Britt Baker comes out, and then I don't think again, this is how I would do it. But again, you can't have Britt Louse and you can't have my Louse, So what the fuck do I know? Some way, somehow you could build like I do? Think they need to start building my world a little bit better. She is a TVs champion, but she needs to be getting meaningful wins, not matches on collision against fucking people in action. She needs to be meaningful wins in a meaningful matches, meaningful feuds. I'm sick and tired of these mid card titles just being in the champion and having championship matches and having one or two exchanges the dynamite or two before. I want three to four week feuds. Where is that Ben hass in this mid card division and all and the men's and women's in this company, they don't do it. They only care about their main events scene when it comes to actually telling stories and it fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The women suffer all this in this company. They suffer like the World Championship doesn't have a real proper feud. They just getna. They get a couple of brawls the last couple of weeks, which I guess is okay. And the TBS Championship, it hasn't mattered since Misis Mercedes lost. Truth be told. That championship has not mattered. And with Maya World, they're just riding off this story you know of her family with a brother, They're still riding off that story. God bless her family on that. But I honestly, I think she's gonna lose that Bill and all in in someone because she's gonna be on that show pre show or on the main car. She's gonna be on that show. She's gonna lose to somebody, I believe. I believe her run ends then, But why do we have a TBS Championship two weeks before the biggest show of the year. Is confusing, It's set up nothing, so it's gonna so I'm I'm waiting on collision And aren't you gonna be at this show this weekend? Aren't you gonna be a collision this weekend.
Speaker 2: Like eighty there's an eighty percent chance I'm probably gonna be there. Yes, okay, I will probably be there and get and real quick before you continue. I love how I'm sitting here. Orange Cossidy and Eddie Kingson are both having a match in the Continental Cup. Yes, Tony, I pissed him off. He listens to us and he said, I'm gonna I'm throwing it in your face. Fucking That's what I think is going on. Tony said, you know what, he hates guys so much. You think he thinks were this and that? All right? All right, Eddie Kingston or you could have had the match any other fucking Saturday.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be front center for Eddie Kingston chops and ors punching. Wonderful.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sue Eddie Kingston for uh inappropriate explosion because I'm gonna see a fucking titties all over the ring and he's not gonna cover it up. He's gonna take the straps off like a yeah, no, I'm gonna have to cover my fucking kids cover their faces. I'm good, bro. I do not like Eddie Kingston, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm I am mutual with people that are friends with Eddie Kings, and I'm sorry, but I'm not. I That's what makes me me. I speak my truth.
Speaker 3: He sucks as you should, as you should, but at least you, at least you will be front and center for some shenanigans in the Women's World Championship on Saturday, because if it's not gonna be Maya World, I mean, if it's not gonna be Mercedes Interfere, I think it's gonna be Persephone, and we're gonna set up Maya World at Persephone all in.
Speaker 2: Good. I would love that. I would love that because.
Speaker 3: Something is telling me that Persephone is gonna probably lose that cml L belt. I don't know, I have no I have nothing to sub to substantiate this. I know why cml L. But something is telling me that she's gonna probably lose that belt because I heard she's in a feud with Tessa down there. I think she may lose. I think she may lose that belt, and that's gonna clear the way for Tony Kahan to have her win the TBS Championship. I believe Tony Kahan wants to put it on her, but he don't want her losing down there at CMLLL first with that belt. That's my conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: I that's a very good one. Any chance to see Testa blanchert on.
Speaker 3: TV there, I give about a fifteen chance.
Speaker 2: Dude. If I'm Tony, I'm saying fuck it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm with you on that. But again, he can't book the women he already has in his company correctly.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about signing her. I'm talking about having that CMLO crossover played on Dynamite for like a week or two or three.
Speaker 3: May. I could probably see that all out.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it all out okay, because I'm thinking I would love that, not sign her. I agree Tony has too many, not just talent, too many women he doesn't book correctly. They don't get enough time to really shine. I'm talking about the CMLO crossover because if she's still feuding with Tessa and she loses that, but she's the TBS title r TBS champion, I would love to see again a three week max maybe a month lead up to an a w pay per view. They they should think about that for the Forbidden Door next year. If they fucking do it.
Speaker 3: Well, they have to do something with Hesephone now because I from what I hear our contracts here, it's.
Speaker 2: My full gear oh ship. Yeah so yeah, so all out would be the place. Yeah, yeah, you got.
Speaker 3: You gotta show Persephone that she's a valued member of this a w roster because if you don't at least give her a title run to just say I believe in you. I'm out the door because n XT is actually moving with their men's division and the women, the women gonna need somebody new to keep it fresh and given keep it going. Pseftis right up there alley for them. So Tony Kambat do right for her, but do right by her the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, NXT uh, they're there are two more people. There are two men away from me really getting back into the product because I I love Zilla. So I'm I was actually very surprised. I didn't even know. I didn't watch NXC last Tuesday. I was at the on the hot tub and I see that Zilla like great, yeah so, and but the thing about Persephone, she fits w E. That's what I'm That's what I would be nervous if I'm Tony. She fits w w ee. Why does she fit w w because and I know keV says this, but I I think that is a very good way of putting it. I think she is kind of what Stephanie Thecer wants to be. If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Oh, that makes complete si because if.
Speaker 2: Could speak, if Stephanie Vicaire could speak the way Persephone does, she's a bigger star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they they both have the same sex appeal. Honestly, it's just Persephone can can she can? She could cut a promo.
Speaker 2: She had a great promo. She's such, she's she's a great heel before before she got the aw kind of cleansed and she got washed a little bit from being a national TV Oh she was she shoes the ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like she had this little promo with a was she the last week and it was she was very entertaining, very entertaining. So yeah, that's that's who Stephanie, That's who Stiffid Viker wants to be. And if if if Tony Kahan doesn't do right by her, she will be right out the door. And I wouldn't be surprised if Megan Bang follow start out the door. Whatever a contracts up. But that's a different conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I mean, look, I wouldn't blame her one fucking bit. I'm gonna tell you that right now. I would not blame her one fucking bit if she does decide to do that. But we'll see what happens with the TBS title and maya world moving forward. Let's see here, boss jobber of the week, we got Andrade versus Jonathan.
Speaker 3: Cruise, real Latino man, real Latino man.
Speaker 2: Chris to shout out to Jonathan Cruz jobber of the fucking week.
Speaker 3: How you know?
Speaker 2: How you know the dude is wearing a fucking black suit in the ring? Really get that? That was that was shot? Where as long as there's in action, we're getting jobbers of the week. I Jobber of the Month is Manny Low.
Speaker 3: You let that go with it, like.
Speaker 2: I'm not letting that go. He's still he's jobber. He's a w's Jobber of the Year, a w's in Action Talent of the Year is fucking many love. For so far, nobody's been better. And honestly, he's the only one I remember out of all of them because his name is actually one of the only ones that stood out. Name suck stood out, Chris.
Speaker 3: No one's a better chopper than Beef, real wrestling name. Bring back real wrestling name, Beef.
Speaker 2: That is terrible, dude. I I I'm one of those few people that think the old school wrestling name suck. Like Okay, I might. I'm no disrespect to Owen Hart. The blue Blazer is a terrible name.
Speaker 3: Oh that come on, Yeah, that's awful. You gotta you gotta go back to like earthquake.
Speaker 2: Earthquake is a terrible name.
Speaker 3: Way that's a great name.
Speaker 2: Is a terrible name, Chris.
Speaker 3: You see this big bastard come out here, the squash Earthquake.
Speaker 2: I have another one that I think is kind of but I'm gonna get. I'm gonna get, Okay, I I think the I think the I think the first two I mentioned was again nothing. I'm not I'm talking about the name. I'm not talking about the actual person when I when I say like the blue Blazer and all, I want to get that very clear. Okay, I'm talking about the name that Vince gave him for that superhero gimmick. I think I think sucked again, I was around back then. I'm talking about what you know just the names. It's not a good I.
Speaker 3: Give you another one, Chris, I give you another one. Rest in peace to this guy. Test. That's a great wrestling name.
Speaker 2: I funk with that. I actually like I like yeah, Andrew mar Yeah, I like Test, I like Testing. Yes, that that's a good one. I mean yeah, there's some that I just like. Question. Question. Those are just the first two that popped the mind. I think all the Superhero ones sucked, including including the including the Blue Blazer, Nikki ash or As. That ship was fun.
Speaker 3: Terrible. I give you another terrible name, Chris Edge.
Speaker 2: Edge.
Speaker 3: That's awful. That's awful? What what? What? What is Edge and wrestling other than you know him? If you did not know Edge being a good wrestler, you just run up to a guy, you go ask for his autograph. His name is Edge. The fuck. Cope ain't much better. But Cope is better than Edge.
Speaker 2: Cope is fuck.
Speaker 3: It's both awful. He talked about he got more creative freedom in his company. Terrible.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, say that when they come to a w and then they go back to the Edge is gonna retire a w W W bullshit. When he says he's gonna retire in a W. You know why? Oh no, never mind? Oh my god, he's I'm so dumb. He's already in the Hall of Fame. Yeah he probably never mind so I but again he's in the Hall of Fame and he's the.
Speaker 3: Oh, a w's my home.
Speaker 2: Oh I want to retire here. But Austin you know what him getting creative freedom and a W did for him. A god, I'm a broken fucking ankle.
Speaker 3: There you go, and not putting anyone over, but Chris, we had get back, we get back on schedule. We're off. We're off the rails.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize we were off the rails because this show sucked match after match after match. I forgot we were talking about Dynamite.
Speaker 3: We talking about real Latino men.
Speaker 2: That that shit sucked. That dash by the way, that was pre recorded as hell. Okay, that was pre recorded as hell. Let's see Nigel McGuinness beat her hetter Sarah to advance in the Continental Tournament. Hosts Nigel McGuinness getting a win on on Dynamite.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm gonna tell you this with the writings on the wall, Nigela is going to wimbley it's of course, do I care to see it is a question. I do not. I do not. I do not want to see pure rules submission Nigel McGinnis and Wimbley but Tony Kahan has this thing about hometowns. Everybody must win, everybody must get these big hometown noises and you know, adulations and big big pops at home. It's ship. These are cheap he pops, cheap as shit, and that's what we're gonna get. We gonna get Will Osprey with the cheap ass popping all in, We're gonna get Nagea McGinnis with the cheap ass pop. And this match did not belong on this show because no one gives a fuck about Hitching Saro, No one gives a fuck about Nigea McGuinness. But you, the sickos love anything any wrestler that moves. They don't give a fuck who's wrestling in that ring. If you're in that ring and you're a sicko, you just love anybody who's doing who's touching someone in the ring. All right, We used to have standards in wrestling, but whatever, this match was whatever.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: He goes in there with his back with his bomb ankle and he makes Hetches Cero tap out. This man. He's selling his ankle the whole match. Hitcher Sero the submission magician. I've told can't make this guy something. It can't make him submit. And Nigel McGinnis goes here just chokes him the hell out. Hencher Saroh is the CMO Heavyweight Champion. He gets no love in a w He eats every pen he gets, and he gets he gets jobbed out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: The chick gotta be good. It's got to be good. You got it, Chris, You got Henches. When you see Henches Sarah is on the other side, you know, even to lose, you just.
Speaker 2: At on a mask. This is a Cno, that's that's what I'm gonna call him.
Speaker 3: Chris. You you would never think that that guy right there is the CML Heavyweight Men's Champion.
Speaker 2: Champion.
Speaker 3: I thought, ye, he beat Messico. I believe that what.
Speaker 2: Beat the allegedly the right now the hottest lucador in Mexico.
Speaker 3: And you got the complete opposite. It's your women's champion. You got one of the finest women walking with your CMLL belt, and you got Hinch and Saro as your Man's Champion. It's weird. It's weird, bro, It's a weird place down there. I might have to start watching it more often. It's a weird place interesting.
Speaker 2: I might have to check out some CMLO as well. Hopefully they don't do the stupid English translations like fucking trip away. Oh my god, I can't stand it.
Speaker 3: We got to put more use to my ae w app Chris. I've told that CMOL goes crazy on it.
Speaker 2: I checked out MLP. I actually liked it, Okay, male Pro. I checked out a little bit of the Maple Leaf Pro Show there because they go like a midnight though that's the reason why I didn't check it out. But they did it on like a Thursday, I think, and I don't work Friday, so I checked it out, uh, because that wasn't that to impact or whatever one week. And it was fun. It was fun and passionate. But okay, it wasn't It wasn't bad, but yeah, we I do got to utilize my my aw I just to have it because of the cheap pay per views, I'm gonna be honest, has kind of one of the things here to kind of wrap up and go and go into home plate. We saw Kevin Knight blow up Darby Island in their little face earlier today, Kevin Knight was in the ring. He was talking to Darby Island. Darby puts his hands up, then all of a sudden, kaboom, there's fireworks. He rolls down to the floor. They go back, the ambulances rolling him off the carts. I'm surprised it wasn't Darby doing this ship to Kevin Knight.
Speaker 3: They're doing what they're doing whatever they can to get Kevin Knight some he or heat, and it just doesn't work. These people they either don't care about Kevin Knight or they don't want.
Speaker 2: To boo him.
Speaker 3: It's one of the other, and both of them is bad because he's a heel. He wants to get booed. And the other part is he gets no reaction at all. You just burned up a fan favorite in Darby Allen and he got stretched out again and people, the people in Baltimore just don't care. And the Baltimore crowd was actually solid tonight, it was a solid crowd. It's just Kevin Knight cannot get healed. He was just don callus faction. He can like if Don Callus ain't walking down there with him and they so they could give a fuck Don Callus. I don't think these people bow anybody in that family that's one of the major heavy hitters. They don't boo o'conna, they don't bow cal Fletcher. They didn't boo androte when he was there. They don't boo. They didn't boo to catch them when he was in the family. They bow Don Kallous. And it's because they don't like Don Callous in real life. It ain't about the wrestling part. They don't. They think he's a creep in real life. That's why they say fuck Don Kallus. So this whole fashion really doesn't work for anybody. But it's really not working Kevin Knight. But this segment was very excessive. I don't they could have kept this segment for collision. Honestly, you should have saw this on Saturday. They did not. This contributed to that overrun that we did not need tonight, cause truth be told, I thought Kevin Knight was gon ufo splash him again on top of the stretcher like he did a double or nothing. We didn't even get that. I'm like, you got us here all night and we didn't even get that again. We could at least got that again. But are you prepared for Darby Allen's your tn T champion? Come with me? Are you prepared for that?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, I actually am. I actually wouldn't mind it.
Speaker 3: Is it gonna be the similar run as he had with the world Championship. It's gonna be a same Are we gonna Are we gonna the wheels fall off?
Speaker 2: No, it's not gonna be rushed. They're actually gonna They could actually let Darby have that TNT title for longer than he had that aw title. They had to get that title off in that double or nothing. They rushed, they had to, they wanted to, They had to do everything they could in those few weeks for for Darby's world title. That this isn't gonna be that. No, unless somebody is. You can think of, is this gonna rise up to Darby or somebody if he gets into it with somebody during their match or whatever after their match. I don't. I don't see why not put the TNT title on Derby. Clearly, this ship's not fucking working with Kevin Knight. And one thing about Kevin Knight, I don't like anyway with him having this TNT title. He's been so fucking focused about winning the world title and he doesn't. He's not, you know, not worried about defending his TNT title, having storylines with this tn T title and working with with with good people and making good matches. No, he wants to win a world title. That everybody knows.
Speaker 3: Chris, I will play Devil's asking here. You you are correct, but he is also the he has the most title defenses at the TNT champion. He has been a fighting champion. I will give him that. He will give him that. He hasn't been the chicken shit. He'll did not wrestle. I will give him out because I want to say, I want to say it's twelve or thirteen. I can't remember the number off the top of my head, but it is double ditches. He has the record. That's why, That's why Darby has to win at Wembley, because the numbers gonna get the numbers gonna get ridiculous if he doesn't. If he doesn't win at Wembley, so I will get Kevin nat Tony Kahan loves this man. He books him strong. I give him that.
Speaker 2: He's about to bring his girl on board, so that that is a that is a fucking That's how you know he loves Kevin Knight. Because Maria Iday providing for She's gonna be in Ringabomner Bro.
Speaker 3: She will not be booked strong, That's what that won't happen.
Speaker 2: She'll be like Velvet is doing right now in r age.
Speaker 3: She'll dreamed to be in Red Velvet shoes because Red Velvete lost a Matchine. God knows when I know she don't lose.
Speaker 2: I know she was hurt for a while too. But yeah, you're right, But I'm I just I don't know. She's the most I could see her is being the collision girl. But I don't see her in a big spot. To me, the kold Jakar Jackson. I think her stock completely went down when she got released because she she wasn't She was one of those people that were that was an attack team, that wasn't the standout. And that's hard when you're in an attack team and you're not the standout. And if that's why I think the street profits are, you know, that's why I think you can't have Montese do a singles run because Angelo is gonna be stuck doing fucking nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd have to have him in a faction. He has no fashion. He get released and that you hate stuff right here in that Yeah, in this situation. And the worst thing about the whole Marrol shot the thing when she got released. Everybody thought lash Legend was gonna get this big run. Lash Legend doesn't even be on TV rarely these days now, but yet you got people that complain that she when she does get ruined, like, oh man, the analytics will her, but they don't want to know your dragon off.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yes, she was choosing the match at SummerSlam.
Speaker 3: She was. And the thing about it, I gave you the demographics of who watched this show fifty The average age of people who watch w W a W is fifty year old people, fifteen year old. Men want to see women. They don't care to see little five six Russians. But I'm not gonna go back to that one right now. We'll talk more about that on Saturday.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we will talk about that on Saturday. Huss wrapping up here, this a w here and I don't know, Chris, I got one more thing for I was just gonna say any anything else I'm forgetting, sir.
Speaker 3: What the what was that cluster fuck with all the trios? What the hell was.
Speaker 2: That the main event?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, you know we got we we got we got the Brodido and Hangman, we got the dogs, game Kid came back, we got Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm that. This is why I always asked before I ended, is there anything else? I forget that? You perfect? You had Swerve Strickling retired, going and retirement match with Brian Danielson in the main event of this exact fucking show, in the exact scene. You're having this guy possibly in at trios match at Wembley. We haven't seen surf Strickland since really he was feuding with Kenny. What the fuck happened to that that same s Swerve Strickland that was the most dominant man in a w.
Speaker 3: No dangerous basically basically.
Speaker 2: L why why you know what brody king on fucking national TV. If that was the other way around? Oh boy, by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we have a whole lot problem there.
Speaker 2: You would have another fucking uh big boss Man incident times ten times ten h loss. There's no reason why spur Strickland shouldn't be in Well, we saw him at the Forbidden Door uh main event or the Owen Hart Foundation Cup tournament finals with Osprey, but that's just because Tony one to do that dream match were Ospray is if he's gonna be the champion, which he is, but if he's gonna be champion for a while, we're not getting that match again. And I and then I don't see Swerve in the main events scene, and that's a problem. That is a huge problem for me, that Swerve is not in that main events scene and that he's in the fucking trio's division right now, that's what it seems like it's teasing for I don't know if you agree with me or not, but Swerve, strictly, he should be one of your top heels in the main events scene. He should be really he should have had a match with Kenny, but he should be first in line. This is why I don't know why Tony booked then two in the Forbidden Door finals. Swerve should be Owen or Ospray's first opponent when he wins the title.
Speaker 3: Chris. The thing about it is no, because if Moxley wins this Continental Cup, well I can't say that this company loves champion versus champion type shit. I can't say that, but it logistically it wouldn't make any damn sense. But again, this company doesn't make sense. But the Trio's division, it's just an excuse to get a lot of people on television. That's all it is. Like we want to give Ricochet and she Away on television. Want Hangman must have a belt. Even though he comes out there yelling dumb ass like he did today, I don't know what's his go to, Yeah, you look nice, boots, dumb ass. Well, I don't know why he likes saying dumb ass so damn much, but he's boring and shit, he comes to there talking about any team want to come to Wimbley, meet us at the Wimbley Gate or whatever. No one cares bro but we try to get They want to get them on TV. Get Broddo on TV, Get the Lethal Twist on TV. So what you're telling me is we're gonna get a four no game kid on TV. So we got the dogs. I saw it at least four trios teams. So are we gonna have a four way trios match it all in? And then we're gonna have twelve men, or he'll crack it up, make it a ladder match. Let's just go crazy. I was hoping, Yeah, let's just go crazy. Why not put all three of them belts up there? They have all twelve or fifteen fucking men? None, what what it's all in, We're gonna be there with five plus hours anyway.
Speaker 4: You know what I would do, I'd put a scavenger hunt. I'd hide those titles inside a Webley stadium, making like a stadium stad Peter Ever fucking find some champion. That's how fucking corny this company is. And that's what I would do.
Speaker 2: Ass.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm I just go completely much. I'm telling you get all the furniture Svenger Hunt. Yeah, I mean, I want Jim Cornet to have a fucking conniption when he wants just just preview.
Speaker 2: Give us a five way trios I'm done.
Speaker 3: It's gonna make him rage quit. Halfway through the view, it's gonna make him rage quit. That's why I say, give us a five way trios match t l C. And while you're at it, go ahead it introduce the New Day or Daybreak whatever their fucking name is gonna be and have them and swerve go over. I want to see. Yes, just go nuts because it don't make any damn sense. But at least gave kids back.
Speaker 2: At least game kids back.
Speaker 3: There we go, mister Willow Nightingale is here. Oh boy, lucky.
Speaker 2: Bastard Gabe Kid and Willow Nightingale.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, that's the thing. What that's the thing. It shocked me when I found it out. It was a thing that.
Speaker 2: Willow Knight and Gilling Gabe Kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah shunnon Gabe Kid for having good taste. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, I'm just.
Speaker 3: He's just smiled like her smell.
Speaker 2: You know what I just found out today since we're on the wrestling couple subject about Blake Monroe and Austin Gunn. I didn't know about that.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blake Monroe, she's in, she's in. She's dating Austin.
Speaker 3: Gun Well, my gun would stay up that I.
Speaker 2: Let me get this right. It's either I don't I don't want it to be Colton Austin and it's Culton. Hold up, Hold up, I know what I know which gun it is in my head. I just want to make sure Okay, she's she's with Colton Gun. Okay, well that's why I wanted to She's with Austin Gun.
Speaker 3: The same, the same, the same thing goes for him. My gun would stay up for Blake Monroe all the time.
Speaker 2: Pew pew, real quick before I ended, uh man that that whole gun club is just lucky man, Juice Robinson with Tony and Jesus not con the actual fucking Tony.
Speaker 3: Does she come back for all in? Does she make an appearance? Does she come back to aw?
Speaker 2: She should, but I don't. I don't know what they would do for her relived Mercedes. I don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: I mean, if we all think Mercedes is gonna win, why not Why Why wouldn't it build up to her to the rematch if she if she shows, if she shows space it all in, it should build to the rematch properly. Going into revolution next year, it'll be a long bill. They're gonna let Mercedes destroy this division for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the year. At least I wouldn't mind that I did.
Speaker 3: And then she Mercedes. She owes Tony storm a beating anyway, so why not have the rematch? And then you had the rubber match all in next year.
Speaker 2: You can do that. Yeah, you can do that because I again, I don't think Tony really cares about anybody else to build other than those two. I mean, those two already established names are the biggest names in that division.
Speaker 3: So sense the rumor was Tony Storm was supposed to win the O win this year. That was the rumor.
Speaker 2: Oh I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Mercedes was supposed to win a championship before before the end, but they have changed that. That was the rumor, like there was gonna be Tony Storm. Then they pivoted the Willow and then they had they pivoted again to Mercedes.
Speaker 2: With I still want to I still don't understand why they had to have her faking injury if they wanted her to drop the TVs title. I thought that so fucking dumb. Just have her lose in a triple threat match and not her get pinned.
Speaker 3: Tony Kahan had no idea what he's gonna do with Tecla. I believe Tekla wanted to work.
Speaker 2: That's that's someone that that that that that is the fact that I forgot all about that. Hoss is just so stupid and sad. Because she's literally one of the better heels too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now she she may not even make the show. And then if she, if she does make the show, it's gonna be like to do what to do?
Speaker 2: What a match of the divine dominion?
Speaker 3: Oh no, the divine dominion. I already going to defend the titles against.
Speaker 2: That's right, the brawling birds. And they're actually gonna be on the main card. That's a good question. I'm lost.
Speaker 3: Then unless there's a women casino Garnet, you know, she might be in the m j F position. He might make her way.
Speaker 2: Why anyway, I'm surprised they didn't do that.
Speaker 3: They have to have one. They had one last year.
Speaker 2: They have to have Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're one hundred right.
Speaker 3: Don't want they have to have yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, we'll see, we'll see if they do. We we gotta lot. We definitely got allowed to talk about uh here in the next few weeks here on Saturday, uh when we get into more of AW talk. I possibly will be at the collision this Saturday, so we'll we I will, you know, see what's up with that? Find my final thoughts about AW tonight. It was okay, I, I just it just feels like the same ship every week, with the match after match after match. I I I will give them credit again with the Willow Knight and Gale and Kenny stuff. It's it's starting to get there, starting to feel like a feud, which I could appreciate. There's just certain things that do feel just repetitive and and we just didn't need some of this stuff. We didn't need a twenty eight minute over run or thirty two minute over and whatever the fuck it was. We didn't need half of the ship we needed tonight. You see, this is where Tony needs to cut some of the stuff and not put too much and the show will flow a little bit better. But that doesn't happen all So final I don't know. It wasn't it wasn't. It was definitely better than two weeks ago because I didn't really watch Dynamite last week, so I don't really know. I don't really remember what happened last week.
Speaker 3: You didn't miss much last week, did much much?
Speaker 2: Did much?
Speaker 3: Had last they lost Bigs was a bad crowd anyway, so he didn't missed with last week. But my final caughts, this might have been the best I've seen Kenny Omega since I've been watching a which just going almost for three years. This is like the best of television, which because I was mildly entertained by him. He does not entertain at all other than sit a bunch of beach triggers, and I do pop it in every now and again. But yes, he played, you know, like we got the five rolls. I can appreciate that. The one way the Angel through the Chair, I liked it. I liked it a lot. And the other the TV show it's a bad TV show, Like I want to say it every week, it's a bad TV show. But if you go to one of these dynamites, you're gonna go to Collision on Saturday. You enjoy yourself there because you won't care about the open run when you're in the building. The people's watching the TV sh don't care about the open run on.
Speaker 2: A Saturday night. I don't care, but I still look and I still don't even need the overrun because format your fucking two hour show.
Speaker 3: Oh sir, you're asking for too much.
Speaker 2: Every other company does it. Every other company does it.
Speaker 3: To constant watch your TV show about the house show fucking TV.
Speaker 2: The people were fuck TV where we're the best, where we're the best rustle.
Speaker 3: You damn right, this is one of the best. Overrun baby, when they go live, they fucking finish at eleven o'clock. Henna say we got real money over here. Fuck the fat we got real money.
Speaker 2: Collision ends at ten MM.
Speaker 3: It's Saturday, and gott do with our girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Dug better, I'll be out there betting, out there getting fucking tang instead of watching fucking Collision. I'll tell you right now, I've been with my girlfriend for four years and there is not one time where she said, hey, Chris, Chris, let's go to like the city and go you know whatever whatever. And four years I've been with her, I have never told her, Nah, Babe, I can't. I I gotta watch Collision to night. Get the fuck out of here. Never I've done it with like the Royal Rumble, WrestleMania some Saturday Nights made John Cena's last Saturday night's main event his last match, like the certain WWE ship. Yeah, no way, I'm fucking staying inside for Collision.
Speaker 3: That's days you your relationship of Collision.
Speaker 2: Bro, dude. I'm in the car real quick before we say good night. I'm in the car right now. I an eight hour I'm not there anymore, so I'll finally disclose where I'm at because I have the hat on. I went to the Outer Banks. Okay, it's an eight hour car ride from Pennsylvania. I'm in the back. I wasn't driving, so I'm in the back seat. It's Sunday, nothing to fucking watch. I'm like, all right, I'm like, I'm like four hours into my drive now. I couldn't sleep, and I'm just I'm listening to all the podcasts, all this videos, even some I'm not interested in, but I tune in. Oh cool, I said, Oh, I'm going through my YouTube TV. I see I record a collision from from last night. Okay, fuck it. I I know I'm not gonna watch wrestling this week. I'm not gonna have time. Let's check out what's going on. No bullshit. I turned it off in like seven minutes because this shit was fucking boring, and all of the sudden, I felt tired. I tied a two hour nap. I took a two hour fucking nap.
Speaker 3: Okay, get off here. We talked about dyning on Wednesdays is a bad program. Every week is bad, but the restling is okay. You turned Collision on and I watched Collision often these days. Collision is terrible television, Chris. It's absolutely horrific.
Speaker 2: Maybe so low budget. I couldn't watch it.
Speaker 3: It's horrific.
Speaker 2: If I'm hired, you have to.
Speaker 3: You have to be a fucking sick go to the top degree to Collision because it's bad television.
Speaker 2: It's bad, bad dude. Also, I watched the entire House of Glory card and I knew I didn't even know some of the wrestlers. And I cannot watch an entire fucking Collision show. I just can't.
Speaker 3: Oh, man, man, House of Glory ships.
Speaker 2: I will watch Amazing Red and Zilafa to botch Code reds all day before I see Pockets. I'll tell you that right.
Speaker 3: Now, man, I much rather watch Charles Mason than anyone on Collision most almost nights. And that's they have the herbs and the kid on the colline.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah yeah, hass final quick thoughts here on a w dynam the show.
Speaker 3: The show was okay, it would need to do. I can always ask for more, but aw taking baby steps. So we got another week ago.
Speaker 2: Indeed, we got another week to go, eleven more days. We will be here right after, Hass, we can finally fucking review a pay per view right after? How about that? How about that for once in our lives?
Speaker 3: Huh straight the football season that I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I saw you and I saw you and keV do your Brown Ship. I was like, Oh my god, I'm so fucking jealous. I was so jealous. I was on vacation. I was like, oh my god, because the Priests our preseason game was Thursday. The Browns had one, and I was like, we played the Jets Friday. We played the Jets Friday.
Speaker 3: We talk about it.
Speaker 2: That should be fun. But guys, we're gonna say good night here on a Wednesday night. I appreciate you, guys, me and Hass appreciate you guys here on a Wednesday night. Thank you for joining me. We will be live on that I know of Friday afternoon for our TNA show. I'm I'm ending it with this ship. Tonight. We will be live. I'm so happy this fucking meatball is and on this fucking Japanese meatball isn't on TV anymore. Oh, we will be Live Friday afternoon for a TNA Impact review. Make sure you guys go check out last night's NXT review with Jeff Littman, keV and hass. Were you on last night for the NXT review?
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I had to work last night.
Speaker 2: Well not Hoss, But make sure you guys go check out the review last night with Jeff Littman and keV. They did a great job talking about the uh you know, chaos from from Cruise Montana, Zillafatu, Waller and di'angelo. I will give my thoughts about that and we'll give our thoughts about that on Saturday. Make sure you guys go check out all the other programs here on the network. There's so many right now. I've fucking lost count. I don't even realize. I know they got we got Coquito and his boys. I have a lot of respect for him, So shout out to Shout out to him and his crew, and shout out to everybody else who's who's making an impact here on the Sports Jedi Network, whether it's the chat, our our viewers, the members. We thank you, I thank you. We will see you guys next week. Peace and fuck Tom Brady
Speaker 3: MHM.