Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said his Head, Jeffrey's daughter so duplat, the unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas and Heaven's Days and aliens modified men for names JFC shot on the head, a CIA, Bigfoot and the mob Man stunt of Sam talking tots again, Witches, DM.
Speaker 3: Sanct serious noise and Hauntings.
Speaker 4: Stargards, and the skull and bones most celebrities are.
Speaker 2: Probably can do if you're feeling.
Speaker 3: All alone, crack a.
Speaker 5: Beer and get.
Speaker 3: Stone to the podcast takes proof. We'ren't here to entertain you. We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 6: It's a best kid strange.
Speaker 7: United Nations, which they founded and control, has clearly stated its goals of establishing a new world order, a un standing army, and a global taxation system. The Queen's husband, Prince Philip, and Evelyn Rothschild have already established an interfaith declaration for the creation of one world religion. What would life be like in this world empire, with one world religion, one world army, one world economy, one world court, one world media, one world government, and one world dictator. The public doesn't know is that Karl marx Communist Manifesto and the Russian Constitution have been built into the UN Charter, and that the new World Order will be a communist world order. Peace on Earth will be a forced piece in which citizens will have no rights. No right to bear children without approval, no right to travel without authorization, no right to own private property, no right to privacy, no right to bear arms, no right to protest, no right to receive an inheritance, no right to choose an education or a job, or even a place of residence, and worst of all, no right to live. The right to live will be based on an individual's rating of usefulness to the royal elite. In this planned world, without borders or nations, citizens will be disarmed of all weapons, including handguns, and will have no means to protest, fight, resist, or challenge this one world authority who will control them spiritually, economically, and militarily.
Speaker 8: I thought I edited out that stupid TikTok sound. I hate that welcome back to the show. Everybody, welcome back. I'm your host, Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson though Raptilian. So me and Billy were supposed to record this week We're gonna go live to talk about the human Hamburger Factory. But Billy's been busy working up in Addicts like he's in Frank. So I brought Troy back on the show. Yeah, I know, and so we're just chilling out. I wanted to Actually, I was gonna do this a while ago with Aaron, but I thought, you know what, I have this the considering where Canada is at right now, I wanted to cover the countdown to twenty thirty. So if you want to introduce yourself, sir once again.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. Yes he was Jewish. Was Jewish.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me, Shack Tom, Yeah, sailor boy Troy on the Internet. I'm just here digging through the journey like everybody else.
Speaker 10: You're just kind of here.
Speaker 9: To either point people in the right direction or get pointed in the right direction myself. So thanks for having me back there.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Man, And you're a good person that can kind of be like, hey, what are you doing right like and you'll be like, oh, I got nothing going on today, Let's definitely do this kind of thing, right, So you're definitely a good filling when the boys.
Speaker 3: Are too busy.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 8: Aaron's in Ireland and he actually went recently to the Irish protest against the invasion that's happening in Ireland too, So I was like, good for you, man, good for you for going out.
Speaker 3: I got some whiskey. It's really watered down whiskey at this point though.
Speaker 10: That's a shame. We got to go put some more in there.
Speaker 3: I know I ran out.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to ease off the drinking because the kid is a month away. So essentially Friday will be one of my last big days to drink. For everybody it's watching and sees this live, we'll be live on Friday for the seven years of Strangeness. It's gonna be a big celebration, probably around like five thirty ish time we get started, but it's gonna be celebrating doing the show for seven years. We have fun clips of stuff we've done in the past, lots of stuff, so everybody make sure to check out that. So, yeah, welcome to the countdown of Agenda twenty thirty. You know, considering for all the people that might hear this on audio a little after. Obviously, we're all aware that Mark Karney got in in Canada. He is a full blown globalist communist. Some of the hangs out with some of the worst people. He's part of the Builderberg Group, the WEF, I'm sure other shady shadow elite organizations.
Speaker 3: He is one of the worst of the worst.
Speaker 8: If you think Trudeau was bad, you have seen absolutely nothing yet.
Speaker 10: Come on, let's give him a chance.
Speaker 3: Not even close and write.
Speaker 8: That clip displays it quite well that even some of the things that they mentioned that documentary came out I think in the early two thousands. I camember what's called, but I've seen most of it and I would cut clips from it. Really when TikTok first blew up, which was years and years ago, now trying to expose some of this stuff, Like at one point I got to sixty thousand followers, they literally take down my counsel at ties. We got to a thousand recently taken down. I'm just gonna keep pushing, but uh. And then I got an account banned warning our account banned today, And then I noticed on my other account that it was back up. So I'm like, they literally try to ban all of my accounts because I don't play this field where I'm like, oh the conservatives, Oh, the liberals. I'm like, no, they're all corrupt and shady and like parasites. And the algorithm doesn't like that because you're like, oh, you're calling out our system.
Speaker 10: It's it's only a matter of time before you get black bagged.
Speaker 9: I guarantee it. We'll see, we'll see when that becomes legalized to take people off the sheets.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's crazy, man, the direction we're heading.
Speaker 8: And they in that video even they're already trying to pull this stuff off by uh you know, the confiscating guns, the hate speech censorship bill pushed by usually people with tiny little hats and stuff like that. So yeah, it's uh yeah, I know, it's it's getting it's getting crazy.
Speaker 3: Man. On Terrible is a terrible place, you know, but so weird.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 9: When I was in the military, like we travel around everyone like, oh, you're from on Terrible, Like you hear that so much.
Speaker 10: It's like, yeah, just sa, I'm from New brunswork or something, So.
Speaker 3: I uh, I like this. It's just it's that's a good one.
Speaker 8: I would probably that's a I gotta find that somewhere somebody posted that. It's like a someone throwing out all the Agenda twenty thirty, the Marxist communist stuff, the UH pride flags, so Agenda twenty thirty is like disguised as this like no poverties, zero hunger, good health and well being, quality education, shore propaganda, gender equality, clean water and sanitation, affordability and clean energy, decent work and economic growth, industry innovation and infrastructure, reduced UH equities, inequalities and equities, sustainable cities and communities, responsible consumption and production, climate action, life below water, life on the land, peace justice, and a strong institutions UH partner. It's all disguised as these things that they can use to usher in communism.
Speaker 9: It's a fact, like surface level, you can't really argue with a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 10: Like it's it's.
Speaker 9: Very especially coming from a country like even even when we weren't so radicalized, we were a very we were a socialist country, let's let's call it what it was, but we weren't so far over where it was like to the point where there was tribalism, right, Like I like my free healthcare right, like everybody should have, you know, rights to free healthcare, rights to uh, you know, cheap housing, like the basic essentials.
Speaker 3: Right, but should be a human right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a human right, but but at what costs? Right?
Speaker 9: Like the Climate agenda when we were getting tax that are asked to pay, like a carbon tax. Meanwhile, like we have the boreal forest which scrubs so much of that stuff out.
Speaker 3: Of the sky, doesn't exist, it's not real.
Speaker 10: Well that's just.
Speaker 9: If you wanted to do it the right way instead of hurting the Canadian people, just tear if every other country on the planet for carbon except us, because we're the ones scrubbing it.
Speaker 8: Well, the thing is that they're not. India doesn't have a carbon tax. They produce the most pollution of the entire world, next to China. They're literally a cess pool of garbage, people and garbage shit. Like, I don't give a shit, man, I don't care. I don't like Indian sorry, everybody. I actually have friends that are Indians. I like them, but mostly on the whole surface as a people, they're pretty bad. And we can clearly see this when they're coming to our country and they're a foreign to aspara of people that choose not to assimilate. They want to bring their also garbage culture of worshiping monkeys and rats and building temples for them and all the garbage shit that they do because they're not really they're not really clean, sanitary, at well educated people. They have a basic, little small IQ of seventy three. But like, at the end of the day, this is coming after all of us. I don't care where you're from, this will affect us all.
Speaker 3: But of course, if.
Speaker 8: People are being flooded into my country that don't share the same culture as me, the same heritage, the same traditions and values, I'm not gonna lie them. And you're only going to force people not to like you by coming in here and been like this is Mike untrue now and then like dude, the Kalistani movement, all the stuff that these people are doing, the Muslims, you're only going to cause this division. I've said this numerous times in the show. The more people that you bring in with different ethnicities and religions and cultures, it only causes more and more division. But they use this guys all the time of like we're here to save you, We're gonna save you from all these disastrous things that are happening. That they then manufacture all of the mostly all of the disasters from school shootings, uh, to climate change to the forest burning down to nine to eleven. All of this stuff has been manufactured to try to bring people to their knees and put them under a surveillance state. Because that's what Niah eleven did.
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 8: So, uh, it's it's all, it's not real. They just manufacture these things to bring the nation to its knees. Yeah, all those elbows up, folks like they look at chick they're chickens, man, the chicken people back.
Speaker 12: You know, I was carny.
Speaker 3: It's like crazy man, Yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't know what happened to the fuck TRUEAU crowd. They obviously didn't come out and play.
Speaker 8: No, no, they're like they just switched a guy out, and it's a guy that's even worse than him, is a more of a globalist, is more like it's so crazy, yeah, and the agenda is pushed by the sheep we see Oh sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 8: It's like yeah, because you steal everything that's true, Like even the tech industry, they just steal other people's ideas, much like Albert Einstein did because he was he literally was stole most of his.
Speaker 3: Ideas from a German guy. Go figure.
Speaker 8: But you know now Claue Schwab has stepped down, which is interesting with the World Economic Forum and they have a new guy heading in. But then the pope dies at eighty eight. There's all these weird connections. Europe's power just went out, like France, Belgium, there's three other places I can't remember right now. And conveniently they did this, and then it's the idea of like problem reaction solution and they they literally people were like panicking, and this is what they do. They keep people in a state of fear. This is how they control everybody's through fear. They say, all the country is burning down, there's forest fires everywhere, just wait for it. It's coming back. And then there are the there's a cyber attack. Conveniently, thirty three days before the power outage in Europe, they said there would be a cyber attack thirty three.
Speaker 3: Where do you think that number comes from?
Speaker 9: I would say possibly up in the Freemasons, But yeah, it's it's wild, like you know, I've gone down this rabbit hole a few times myself, and uh yeah, like I've looked into the masonry and everything, and everything does seem scripted, like a very controlled collapse, like you had said, Like there's almost no coincidences anymore. And I don't know why people can't get it together, and because every I know, nobody, everybody reads stuff surface level and they don't dig deep enough to see the facts that are right there. Like I was this open until I started looking at this, because I used to think it was woogle witchcraft and then you look in really, holy crap there, the Davos group being one of them.
Speaker 8: Right, yeah, Why do they need to be so heavily armed right when they're in Davos. Why they have all these literal people with like assault rifles is because obviously they're doing stuff that the people won't like that they're doing, you know what I mean. So I just want to read this before I get into the the agenainy thirty.
Speaker 3: Here's an actual thing from Carney's book.
Speaker 8: Western society is morally rotten and has been corrupted by capitalism.
Speaker 3: I would say Jews, but this.
Speaker 8: Requires rigid controls of personal freedom, industry, and corporate funding. This is not not a promise to make the lives of ordinary feel better but temporarily worse.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure this will be.
Speaker 8: This world will be severely constrained, choice, less flying, less meat, more inconvenience, temporary, more poverty. Assets will be stranded, gasoline cars will be unsellable, and insufficient properties will be unrentable. He's literally stating the globalist agenda in his book of like all of these rich people think that they have to say over our lives.
Speaker 3: That is absurd. There is more of us than there is of them.
Speaker 8: And the more people that realize that, and that's what's crazy, the people that voted for this, see, I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I think they're all selected.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 8: But for my wife, she's like she had she had some hope, hope in Pierre that maybe he wasn't this parasite.
Speaker 3: And I kept telling her. I was like, it's not. He's part of it. I can prove it.
Speaker 8: I've proven it on many videos on Instagram, TikTok all this stuff, the show.
Speaker 3: He is part of it.
Speaker 8: He will pander to these foreign diaspora of people that should never have been brought into this country ever.
Speaker 3: And then you know, I was like Okay, you know what.
Speaker 8: I've voted one other time, and that was for when Trudeau had the snap election and I wore my fuck Trudeau sweater.
Speaker 3: They said I could got in trouble for it. I guess, so, like you shouldn't be wearing that stuff. And then and then I was like no.
Speaker 8: Before that, since I was like seventeen sixteen, I've been aware of this globalist agenda in the New World Order. I was super into the stuff back when YouTube was cool, not YouTube, and I was always aware of the stuff. So I'm like, I'm gonna there's no one representing me. Every time there's a politician up there, I was like, that guy's lying, that guy's lying. That guy's going to represent this all of the people that don't understand this, that are conservative. All the policies that gave the liberals the power to do what they did, even during the convoy and the censorship and the gun confiscation, all of that was actually put in place by Harper's government. Most people don't know that that Harper was the one that signed us onto a Jena twenty thirty. He signed us onto the Climate Agenda, the Paris Accord, all of that stuff they're all the same.
Speaker 3: And then it's like mine, it's mind.
Speaker 8: Blowing right that people are like they're fixated on this system and they think because these people tell them that they have a choice, that they do.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy to me.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 9: Well, you know a lot of the stuff was written about like twenty thirty years ago, like you know.
Speaker 3: One hundred years ago, dude, like.
Speaker 10: Hundred years you're absolutely right, Like, and they date it back.
Speaker 9: To to the masonry, right, like they predicted the first two World wars and masonry and they said how they would do the theber wars.
Speaker 10: Right there in Albert Pike's book.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, and we're seeing it come to fruition, right, and the question is.
Speaker 10: Like how do we.
Speaker 9: How do we move forward? Not even move forward? Like like at what point is Canada going to wake up or the people going to wake up anywhere that this is happening, Like how much blood is going to have to be spilled or is it going to take blood to be spilled for people to wake up and go wow, this isn't right.
Speaker 3: They will watch their own shouldern be murdered.
Speaker 8: Look at Austin metcalf a black eye, stab black kid, stabs h Austin Metcalf while his brother's watching for absolutely no reason, no reason at all, and he's like, you have you're in my seat and the kids like what, I'm offended Now I'm going to stab you. And this is not against like black people or whatever people want to claim. It's there is a fucking problem obviously when you have a minority of people that commit most of the crime and they can claim it's because of oppression and all that bullshit, but that's not even true. They're treated they get so much money from this DEI bullshit, and like, and now the father of Austin Metcalf was talking about how black people are oppressed and that's why this is happening.
Speaker 3: They murdered your fucking son, man, and you're you're going off about that. It's so crazy to me.
Speaker 8: And it's not against like black people as a whole, because there's good and bad people and all groups of people, including white people. There's low quality, terrible fucking white people, especially the global elitists are a lot of you know, white rich people like Mark Karney. But the thing is that there is an issue of this idea that yeah, it seems like if you're white, you can't say anything about this stuff or you get chastised or what exactly happened with Austin Metcalf, How many murderers and how many people are gonna get killed because of diversity before anybody does anything?
Speaker 9: Well, you see, I've also looked at it and wondered, like, I wonder if it's just this victim mind virus that we've created for people too, right where people don't understand and doesn't matter your culture at all. It's a matter of like who can play the biggest victim to the point where they don't know what an objective threat really is.
Speaker 10: And they just used this excuse to go wall.
Speaker 9: He stood in front of me, so I was threatened for my life and I stabbed him right Like maybe it's just like maybe they believe the shit that they're starting.
Speaker 8: And that's why I bring up the stuff so often for I know, and I know we have fans out there that are white, black, Indigenous Asian, like I know that we have fans of all walks of lives, colors, creeds, And I've always said this, I have nothing against anybody, But when my attention was drawn to this anti like white agenda that they've pushed where you can't say anything if you're white. This it did, that happened to a black person. If a white guy just randomly stabbed a black person, there would be all would break loose. Look how they reacted over George Floyd.
Speaker 3: Right, But it's.
Speaker 8: A agenda, you know. So like that's what's going on. So and and like I said a million times on the show, I have nothing against anybody, but you know, there's yeah, there's there's definitely a sigh up for sure, but I will not justify. It's sure it's somewhat about division. But if there is, if there is essentially white people being murdered for nothing. Uh, and it's happening all over Europe all the time, like the grooming gangs. A a fifteen year old girl got lured in by these men. There is about I think like five to ten of them. They all they all, uh, they all did the R word too or they assaulted her. Uh and they actually called their friends to come join and do this.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: They they forced her out, the drink alcohol, she got intoxicated. The cops come, they blamed her and uh. And then when somebody in the UK a specif there's one woman that called them like a predators or something like that, and she got arrested for that, for calling somebody who who are worded a young girl specifically, they're like, they're Muslim grooming gangs. They they literally arrested her for that, and these fifteen I think it's about fifteen guys assaulted a young pretty much like a child. The fifteen year old is pretty young. And then it's oh, it's the white person's fault. Oh they're racist if they call out this stuff and they call them grooming gangs, not you know, the R word, which is what they should be called.
Speaker 3: They can't say this on YouTube. We want to try to keep our YouTube channel.
Speaker 8: But like it's there is the color Gee plan is a very real thing, and I will keep trying to draw attention to it. So I did a video where I called this out where I was like, oh, this is a whole agenda. I asked chat cheaper te just out of curiosity. I was like, how many white people existed in nineteen I think I told you this, did I nineteen thirty? I was like, a how many why people existed in nineteen?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, thirty?
Speaker 8: And it was like forty percent how many white people exist now and it's like six to eight percent. Over one hundred years, we've been decimated by this agenda. And most people don't even realize what's being done. And I actually have talked to black people, Natives, Asians, all people have different walks of life that agree and see what's going on.
Speaker 9: So as far as the legal system is concerned, like I look at it and going like I thought things were based on intent, Like we're not judging anything by intent at all anymore.
Speaker 10: We're just it's surface level yet again.
Speaker 9: Right, because like this guy clearly called people to come over and do the same thing, and the other person got like, no, the intent, the intent was the phone call. If you had no other circumstance evidence, there was your phone call, there's your intention proven.
Speaker 10: They're just again, maybe it's the East sports.
Speaker 9: Maybe like you said, maybe the cops are doing whatever they're doing for their lot.
Speaker 3: Outside of you know what's crazy about Canada?
Speaker 8: Okay, first of all, we give people nine thousand dollars when they just show up here. That's absurd, while Canadian people are starving in the streets. But also, did you know you don't even have to be a citizen to join the armed forces, be in the military. So I think Maxim Bernie is kind of a sellout to some extent. He has a place in Florida and he lives in the States or whatever. But I was just curious to listen to him on Tucker Carlson, So I listened to most of it today and it was interesting because he does call out all the things that most sane Canadians, indigenous, white and blacks obviously in some regard, are concerned about, and he calls us out and he was talking about the stuff. He's like, you don't have to be a Canadian c sist and you can join the military. And Tuck Carlson's like, well, that kind of seems like that's for a nefarious purpose, right, What do they plan to do with you guys? Because if the whole armed force is the RCMP, the military, the cops are all these diverse hires that share nothing in common with us as a people, have actually been brainwashed and taught to hate us as a people. What do you think they're going to use all these foreigners to do? You think they're going to be there to look out for us.
Speaker 10: Well, to be here.
Speaker 9: There are other countries that do allow foreign people to join their military too, right, so.
Speaker 3: It's not citizens.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there are some countries that do do that. Don't quote me, you can look, you can google it. Right now.
Speaker 9: I think there's like nine of the countries not soluting the French foreign legion.
Speaker 10: But yeah, like when you say the when you swear.
Speaker 9: The oath, it's to the to the God king country, right like, that's what it says right there, right in and to their heirs and all this other stuff. Oh, they don't care, no, And if they come over and people don't understand what your culture is, because we don't even know if we have a culture anymore, they're not going to have a clue.
Speaker 10: There's just going to fight for the paycheck.
Speaker 8: I know, because of multiculturalism. We're a post national estate. And I always point out on numerous videos about this that we do have a culture. It's been yes, eroded to some extent, but are we are eurocentric country.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 8: And at one point the government did attempt to blend some of those with the indigenous culture, which I've always said, you know, I think that the Indigenous and the white Canadians and and and whether you be Asian or black, and you've been your family's been here for generations, lost slaves, black slaves, fled from America to come to Canada.
Speaker 3: All these people have been here for generations.
Speaker 8: That adapted to the culture and became what a Canadian should be and is you know, we all need to stand up together. And there's even there's tons of people noticing this, you know, even some people that may you know, whether the black or Asian, that have been here for a couple of generations, two or three generations, and they grew up, you know, their family came in in the sixties.
Speaker 3: They're seeing this massive change.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: And of course it's because of Pierre Trudeau is stuff. But he's the one that really started the globalist and agenda and the liberals changing the flag and so I.
Speaker 9: Don't think the multipot ever really worked at all. I mean, even if he looked back to our early history when it was like the colonies, there was a whole bunch of white people and natives, right and look at it now, like Quebec is Quebec, Quebec is not Canada Quebec.
Speaker 10: So like within even within our ranks, we.
Speaker 9: Segregate ourselves, right, So how do we do a melting pot if we couldn't even do it amongst the European settlers?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, And that's the idea is like they were the like Canada used to be. This idea of like the Europeans came together and build a country. They treated the Irish a lot of times, sometimes worse than black people, and then eventually everyone kind of came together put their differences aside. I don't care what people think about John A. Mcdonaldy. He probably was involved with some of the globalist agenda even back then or whatever, but he's the one that wanted to build the railways, to bring all the provinces together and build a unified nation. In a country is supposed to be like a family. You're just to take care of each other. It's to be like a big family where we all are unified under a common heritage, homogeneity. That's how we're supposed to be. That's how countries. Multiculturalism is a cancer on the Western world. It's a failed experiment.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 8: Uh So it is interesting once we start getting into some of these topics, and then I'm sure people probably think I'm some hateful, racist, big but I couldn't care because like I will debate anybody on these topics because they can't dispute it.
Speaker 3: You can call me a racist, but you don't never call me a liar. So it's true.
Speaker 8: I believe India for Indians, Okay, China for China, Chinese Chinese, Japan for the Japanese, Australian, all those countries are nationalist countries and they're trying to do and they are going to do it here.
Speaker 9: They're forcing nationalism here in Canada because we're like, fuck you America and I'm not in America wants to go nationalists, So like, where's the hypocrisy.
Speaker 10: We're doing it?
Speaker 8: It's because the it's funny you brought like the the you know, it's the Masons and stuff like that. It always goes back to those with the tiny little hats on the ones that are enforcing all of this stuff and have infiltrated every form of government. Like it's a good point that people need to realize that, Hey, if there was a bunch of Russians that were like in Congress, like you would be a little concerned, but you're like, oh, they all have dual So this Israel that's totally fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 10: There's not enough time to through all this.
Speaker 3: How many Jews have you thrown down the well? My brother brought that back up and he's like sending me the video and I was like, I totally forgot about that.
Speaker 8: When Borat goes and says, we have all the Jews down the well down the well? So crazy and that guy was Jewish and made fun of that ship. And it's funny because that's he was making references the fact that the Black plague, there's others that they claim that they poisoned the water.
Speaker 3: Is that crazy?
Speaker 9: I'm certain to think that you brought me on the show to be your token Jew ever since they did Ancestry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can't trust that it's run by Jews. It will say everyone is Jewish.
Speaker 8: Literally, if I did it, I don't trust it. I will never do give my DNA to them. I'm sure the police already have my DNA when I was arrested as a teenager, so I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't need them to have anymore. No, thank you.
Speaker 8: So that's actually no, let's actually get into this. There's a clone of View walking out there somewhere but he's Indian instead. So the countdown until the absolute disaster. In twenty thirty world government emergence. From the shadows, we are witnessing the UH the implementation of a notorious globalist agenda twenty thirty invented invented in the depths of the World Economic Forum, aimed at building a single globalist society of total control, dictate what people can do, where people will be poor and powerless, and the world will be in the hands of a transnationalist corporation's aka t ncs. This manifestation of much it goes much deeper and broader process planned by the global elites, concentrated precisely within the framework of this by no means mythical and by no means it's a it's a deep state, and they can clearly see it's interested the extent, well beyond the borders of any country tree, but the whole world.
Speaker 3: That's why people when I've.
Speaker 8: I've done videos recently about calling out what's going on in Canada, you know, they're they're like, uh, They're like, well just move, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Fucking where It's a new world order? Are you deaf? Like do you know what's going on yet, are you still like living in the shadows? Yes?
Speaker 8: Wrong, it's blacks invented everything. Yes it's true. Did Jews actually invent whiskey? Is a Jews invented whiskey? To stop the Iris take it out of the world?
Speaker 3: I would be kind of I kind of like that.
Speaker 10: Have you heard the new one that's been coming out there? What that Adrian? He'd enjoyed this one.
Speaker 9: Uh, some some African American sex are now claiming to be like the true Natives.
Speaker 10: Now that's the true Jews. Now that the true Natives.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's what me and Adrian we're talking about.
Speaker 8: Because Adrian, the realist, the indigenous guy have on that episode should be out by the time this one is an audio. We talked about this stuff, and I was like, he's done videos where they're like he's They're like claiming were the real natives, even though like there's obviously a large, fairly large population of Indigenous that did migrate from Southeast Asia most likely, but there probably was still people that were here for thousands of years. It's actually stories about wagas and stuff like that of white giants that Indigenous encountered thousands of years ago who couldn't know it could have been some sort of vikings. But he was calling that shit out too, because he's like, I'm like, it's so crazy that they're they're all, they're Egyptian, all, they're Jewish, all their indigenous. It's it's this idea that they they they've made up in their head that they like, no, sorry, go look at your country man, show me build Go to Africa, go build something, Go create what Europeans did, what the Chinese did, with the Japanese. Show me that you have the ability to do that, and then maybe I'll start to believe it. But so far, Africa's been given billions upon billions upon billions of dollars and it's all the same.
Speaker 3: They can't they even I said this before.
Speaker 8: There's one guy, uh, this Indian guy that tried to troll me on TikTok, trying to make video like just videos and making fun of me, and shit, I'm like, this guy's out of his tree, right. He's like, I have numerous burners accounts and that's what he spends his time doing his time doing I guess, and uh, he was like, you guys have a housing crisis.
Speaker 3: I'm like yeah, it's because of you. You people that come here and uh there's don Cherriot coming out.
Speaker 8: You know, these people that come here, and then you know, because the government's flooding the main allowing anybody in, there's millions of people that are illegal that are here that people don't even know about. And he's like, you guys could build build mud huts, and I'm like, we're not Indian, Okay, we're not fucking African. We don't want to build mud huts. Sorry that you guys make houses out of shit. I don't want that. That's not European thing to do, because Canada is founded and built upon European traditions, values and customs.
Speaker 3: And it's so crazy.
Speaker 10: Do you think that is?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 10: Why do you think that is?
Speaker 9: Because I've found we could tippy tone like the thirteenth Tribe territory. But even without going into that, like the Seven Fires prophecy stuff, they always talk about our culture being the one that had the fire, or had technology or had the gift along all these cultures, it says the same thing, Why is that? Why do you think that we if it's said to be true, we were the ones to create all these things? And these other countries can't get them together. This is this is a conversation I've had often, and we can't get to the bottom it is.
Speaker 8: It is strange because according to people like Dustin Nimoys, you know, we white people specifically is those that come from Ireland are the real.
Speaker 3: Israelites and they've the the not my quote, his quote, the demon Jews.
Speaker 8: According to him, they've changed the Bible, they've manipulated things, and that we we've invented like ninety seven percent of all inventions and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's because like and this is a fact. You can all deny it, but this is very real.
Speaker 8: There is differences in the chemicals of our brains, in the way that our brains are formed.
Speaker 3: It's a fact. They've done scientific studies on this.
Speaker 8: Black people have a totally different thought process and the way their brains think than white people do. Asians totally do. They've done studies on this and have proven that it is different. The same way if somebody who's black needs a to get a transplant for a bone or whatever, they have to use a black person because our genetics are fucking different people.
Speaker 3: There is differences between us. Sure, if we all come together.
Speaker 8: Under a common goal and unify under a common identity as a whole, as people that all value the same thing. It's possible that we could have a multicultural society, but the idea of multiculturalism in Canada was all the Europeans that blended together and made what we now know is a Canadian. But there is scientific fact that our brains are wired totally different.
Speaker 9: That it makes you think that the book Enoch like, if you put this will piss a lot of people off, but like we we the white people could be the descendants of the FLM. A lot of a lot of Christians woul't like to hear that, I know, because because it talks about the watchers gave weapons, the watchers gave knowledge, the wall Watchers gave this, and then they bred with the people here, and you know, we could be the descendants of it, and a lot of the stories tracked.
Speaker 8: I know, I've heard about that, and I made jokes about that that, like white people are connected to like the reptilian aspect of things, because that's how you have the most psychopaths or like CEOs. They're like why, But then I think that's something that maybe even sold to us because when you look out, when you like zoom out the camera and stuff like that, there's psychopaths and all like.
Speaker 3: They didn't get caught, you know what I mean, or like there was more of them, Like a serial killers are white.
Speaker 8: Have you researched the serial killers in India or even places in Asia.
Speaker 3: You know, operas not South Asia?
Speaker 8: Uh, there's like they're everywhere in worse numbers and more psychotic. Because I've looked into this stuff for the true crime episodes, you know, and it's like it's this this idea that there was this focus. But I also believe that they used serial killers like Charles Mansonim he's a cult leader.
Speaker 3: They mk ultra. They've done this to people.
Speaker 8: Even Eileen Warner said that she was under some sort of mind control, and shit, yeah that is true. There's even they even trace some of the Egyptian DNAs back to white people, most whites. Even Scottish records from the thirteen hundred say that they were sold in slavery out of Egypt. Like yeah, there's some crazy stuff, man. So so let's like George Soros wrote about this book The Age of Error, seeing ahead of him an open world without borders and without a main state in this world, that is, without the United States. The former World Economic Forum. Klaus Schwab also reportedly spoke about this in his writings. He and Soros are talking heads, visible characters of the deep State. They are like the hosts of a TV program who read the text written for them from the teleprompter, pretending that this is all like you know, that this all came from their.
Speaker 3: Heads, someone born from their heads.
Speaker 8: They have been given certain freedom of thought, but within the limits of these orders by them on his own behalf. Klaus Schwab puts forward the theatrical basis of a future bright world, which actually is the fruit of indoctrination fantasies born not in the bowels of the WEF, but in the bowels of the deep state. But in the sense of this, there's no conspiracy has ever been published as this. Everything is already written. The whole world has already been warned about where these globalist elits are leading us theory above all else. Everything that is happening in the world now is what's in store for humanity, and has been spelled out in the beautiful and streamlined words in the so called that Jenna twenty thirty developed in Davos, blurring of national borders, dehumanizing of people, the creation of these weak willed human population, imposing digital money and digitalization of everything and every everywhere and everything, and most importantly, the digitalization of education for the sake of reducing the education level of people. Consists of promotions of the idea of human vulnerability to pandemics and various diseases and therefore therefore creating an atmosphere of fear and death, which best platform for introducing the electronic control over people. Introduction of this idea of abandoning property and personal vehicles for the sake of the acclimate, and you know, the ecological bullshit right, reduction of the human population. Euthanasia Canada has now killed way like seventy thousand people. More people have been killed because of made medical assistance and dying than people died in World War Two in Canada from Canada forced the shot shot I can't say it on YouTube with dubious drugs that lead people to a loss of health and for two it even death.
Speaker 3: And now we see this in Canada.
Speaker 8: The leading cause of death from eighteen to twenty four year olds NBC is drugs.
Speaker 10: Well, it makes it makes you ask Clake. I don't think we're asking the right questions here.
Speaker 9: It's like, let's say that they did win and this is all true, Okay, what is what is the endgame?
Speaker 10: What is the game plan? Number one and number two? Like in the initial video that you.
Speaker 9: Started, when you started the stream, it said, you don't even have the right to life.
Speaker 10: You have to.
Speaker 9: Somehow not be a useless breather and be able to contribute something. So in a society that's run like a rat experiment, because that's what it seems like it would end up being. Once there's a digital technocracy. If you're all a drone, then how would you even be able to create anything?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 9: Like, it's almost the same argument for the the matrix, not just the matrix, but even those people who go on the spiritual journeys, right and they say they want to become one with the collective consciousness, Like, it's it.
Speaker 10: All very much the same.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 10: Just is that how they're going to brand one people into accepting it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they want this globe, but I truly believe they want to become gods of the digital realm, where like you think of like Ready Player one and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: That's what they want to control people.
Speaker 8: And and then like the idea of the even the point to live is the idea of like they will tell you when you can have kids, where you can go, what you can think like essentially just mindless drones that are only there to feed the energy of maybe maybe some of this stuff.
Speaker 13: The art comes, as the Gnostics called them. We're said to be made from luminous fire. The gin from Islamic and pre Islamic Arabia, we're said to.
Speaker 5: Be made of smokeless fire.
Speaker 13: And when you look at what's said about they're talking about the same force, the same phenomenon.
Speaker 14: So what is it?
Speaker 13: The Gnostics are very very interesting. Nastia coming from a word meaning knowledge. Whenever Gnostic thinkers showed any sign of getting their point across and circulating their knowledge and their beliefs, they were slaughter.
Speaker 10: I mean that is just a constant.
Speaker 13: The Cathars that were slaughtered in southern France ending up on the castle of Montegur in twelve forty four, they were nasti. The people that run the Great Library of Alexandria with its half a million scrolls of ancient knowledge which the Roman Church destroyed. They were Gnostic thinkers, and as a result of this, very little Gnostic writings has made it through what before history. But then in nineteen forty five a place called Nagamadi in Egypt, a sealed jar of Gnostic writings was found hide and from that it has become a fantastic, fantastically greater understanding of what the Gnostics were talking about. These were mystics. They went out into other levels.
Speaker 15: Of reality what we in many ways would be called.
Speaker 3: Shaman today many crazy.
Speaker 16: Eh.
Speaker 3: You know, David Ike's always been on point.
Speaker 10: Man, David Ike would have so much more credibility if you didn't declare himself Jesus way back in the day.
Speaker 14: That's like the one.
Speaker 3: No, he wore a stupid like neon jumpsuit. He said that we're all like Jesus.
Speaker 8: He said what he meant, and you can hear if you re listen to it is he meant that we were all connected to this. And the thing is, after all that he was ridiculed. He has a documentary called Renegade. I've been trying to get him on the show. Everybody he's been on Realities Ours my buddy's podcast. I'm really trying to get him on board, but it's just I gotta go through emails through his daughter or something like that. Really trying because I'm probably one of his biggest fans. You can ask Billy like, I've been looking at researching and then David's the one that woke me up to like all of this stuff, and I was like, seventeen sixteen, I was like, wow, well like it blew my mind.
Speaker 5: I'll play one.
Speaker 9: That austic stuff's nuts too, man, because you keep talking about the loose raight there. As soon as you start reading into that and you do start to question everything.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 8: Is that Is that a good thing to sleep too? I've been listening to your stuff on Spotify before going to sleep.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know if that's a good idea, man. I see, I don't believe that. I don't believe that David Iike is a freebason. A lot of people want to discredit him.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't believe that people can believe what they want. I've been listening to him for a long time. I think he is actually someone who is really trying because with a lot of people point this the hat man stuff.
Speaker 3: That's funny, A lot of people have been pointing this out.
Speaker 8: Is like people like you know that Alex Jones is for sure controlled opposition by Israel, Like I believe that for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't think David Ike is.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: But everyone points to this stuff. But these people still woke a lot of people up, woke awakened people to what was going on, you know what I mean, Like I I without David Ike, I wouldn't be who I am today of the ways I think and stuff like that because his content when he was producing.
Speaker 3: I used to watch all of his talks that were like eight hours long.
Speaker 8: He talks about things like the Hollow Moon, Reptilians, the elites, the occult, the Freemasons, the Israel, all that stuff for decades and decades, uh, And he's been pretty on point with everything he said. And it's like one of my favorite quotes by him is, if you understand the journey, you will know the outcome.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: You know the outcome because you understand the journey is if you pay attention and you pay attention to what's going on right right.
Speaker 9: See, he could still be a front man though, because remember, like they still have to show you their hand, Like that's one of the rules for summer is and it's like a cosmic rule that whatever is happening, they have to show their hand, whether it be in a tabloid.
Speaker 8: Or I personally know people have talked to him numerous times, so I tend to sway towards that he's actually trying.
Speaker 3: So I'll play this one to get his stuff outyway.
Speaker 13: They envy humans who have this creative imagination.
Speaker 17: It's the ability to create.
Speaker 10: Like I say, they.
Speaker 13: Describe the archons as cyborgs, a robotic race that can imitate but not innovate. They call it in the translated word counterlimicry. Put simply, if you gave them a blank sheet of paper, they will know what to do with it.
Speaker 10: But you give them a.
Speaker 13: Bank a sheet of paper rather with something on it, with something created on.
Speaker 17: It, and they are able to distort it and twist it.
Speaker 18: But they cannot.
Speaker 13: They can mimic and imitate, they cannot create him in that sense. Interestingly, they also use the word fantasium, and in that sense, what they're saying is that these archons gin different names, but I'll use the word archons as are consistent have the ability to create fake realities, to distort reality counts, the mimicry to give people the view or the feeling of a perception that seems real but.
Speaker 3: Isn't see I I I still won't like, it's not going to matter. I've been doing this longer than anybody that I personally know, and at the end of the day, right like, I form my own opinions, and I think that not everybody has been gotten to. I'll never believe that. That's that's just a farce.
Speaker 8: That's a they try to shut down people that are actually trying to like people like at some point people probably say that all this guy's control. They'll say it about me, They'll say it about everybody that they can that is actually trying to wake people up to this agenda, especially people that are Christians. Because I've I've watched a two hour thing that tries to debunk David Ike and at the end he's like, well, I'm a Christian, Da da da, And I'm like, oh, that's why.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 8: Because you don't want to believe that the Gnostics and some of these people may have been right you know, and I leaned towards Christianity in like how to treat people and stuff like that, But I also think the Bible was manufactured. It's the same thing as every book.
Speaker 9: Well, narcissism started with as Christianity too, right, So like that's they were known as the Christian sect of Christianity when I first came to be, And that's all these questions started going out there, right, And you know, I think I think at the end of it, like if we're all supposed to be part of this collective consciousness or fucking digital hive mind or whatever's.
Speaker 3: One hundred monkey theory, man, Well the.
Speaker 10: Truth, the true gods are going to be the ones who are not who do not plug into it.
Speaker 9: Right, They're not going to plug into it, so why would you, Right, that's true. So outside the matrix is freedom.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: All this already has been published by globalists, partly in documents of the WUF because they have to show you other hand. Of course, documents of the UN you know, bureaucracies subordinate to the w EF, partly like obviously the World the Egonomic Forum, the World Health Organization, the Fight against Future Pandemics, which you can as Karnei's brought onto that stuff. They will control mostly Canada during a pandemic. The Agreement to accelerate the implementation of Agenda twenty thirty was signed last May by Klus Schwab and the UN Secretary General and Tino Goretis. An Agenda twenty thirty is part of the initiative known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, presented by Klus Schwab en Davos in the And Forum in twenty fifteen. Schwab developed his ideas about this revolution of the Great Reset. The initiative, which was presented in twenty twenty as a way out of the global economic crisis costs by the plandemic, is not a pain. The true essence of the twenty three Agenda, hidden behind the fog of fine phrases, is the creation of a global sharing economy, a system of total, worldwide centralized power that affects all aspects of humanity, a human life. Schwab rights of the Fourth Industrial Revolution will change not only what we do, but who we are. It will affect our identity and our uh and all the issues associated with it, our sense of privacy, our ideas about property, communism, our consumption of patterns, the time we devote to work and play, how we develop our careers.
Speaker 3: This, that's it.
Speaker 8: He does not hide the fact that the globalist intent on coming into our private lives to change private lives, to change it. And the thing is too, they're going to manufacture crisis, as I say all the time on the show, to develop these plans and bring the country to its needs. It's gonna happen in Canada. Watch watch everybody. You're gonna see it happen. And the thing is too, they need to destroy the old world to bring in the new world, much like they did during World War one and two. Yet all these beautiful architecture like that was built by Europeans or who knows what, right the idea of Tartaria, which eventually I like to dive into at some point, like all that stuff right, so like and then there's someone I watched the video, someone making a point of the idea that they use World War one and two to destroy all of the you know, the architecture in these countries that were existing for a long time. And then the idea of the bells, the bells were they win the bells they're all around the towns and cities because when they went off the it would give a vibrational healing energy to everybody around it, right, and then it warded off like evil spirits and stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: Yep, No, there's there's a lot of that be fun. That is.
Speaker 3: I have no idea who.
Speaker 8: Nate and Connie is there talking about like realities are? Is that what Nate was doing last night? I don't know who Connie. Oh, I know who you're talking about? That fucking racist just kidding. There's a guy was what is what does Connie call himself?
Speaker 3: Again? It's like, uh, call himself like Hitler or something that Adolph. It's up man, I know, yeah, I know people like clicking random links. Yeah, it's it is interesting. So I guess, oh, that's so funny. You found me from reality. That's cool.
Speaker 8: I appreciate that. That's cool that Nay was talking about that last night. Everyone's trying to uh to Adolf Shitler is what? Yeah, Caddy calls himself. I was like, who the fuck is that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've literally been on streams. Then I wish I'd joined where they. I was on a stream with them making fun of Schindler's list. I didn't get to join the whole time because they're like their time difference or whatever.
Speaker 3: But uh.
Speaker 8: Like I was like, oh, I was, actually I've never seen the movie, so it was like, actually, kind of funny to make fun of you haven't that yet. We watched most of it.
Speaker 3: It's kind of boring, my long long it's propaganda, right, Look at these shoes. Play a sad violin next to all these fucking shoes.
Speaker 8: So the world will never will no longer be the same capitalism will we take a different form and will completely new h well, completely new types of properties. In addition to private and public, the largest multinational companies will uh like pretty much resume and more social responsibilities. They participate more actively in public life and bear responsibility for the common good. And if these corporations and transnational if they take on this social responsibility.
Speaker 3: Like doctor social responsibility, then.
Speaker 8: They're talking about the whole world, not only about a single area of Manhattan. And in fact, these plans for building an economic economy brought to the ugly minimalism is not done not to provide any rights for ordinary people in general. As a globalist, as they assume these things, nothing will be privately owned by people. They announced this in the WEF meeting in twenty sixteen. In parallel, in an article by the Danish politician Ada Uchen, who was presented as a young globalist leader much like faggot Trudeau's and members of the WEF Global Future Council on Cities and Urbanization, Schwab and other global elites dream of a commune based society in which people live and house with shared kitchens, shared bathrooms and little to no privacy. That's I wonder why they're bringing all the Indians all real estate and it would be rented and borrowed and all goods would become services.
Speaker 3: So crazy, man, how do you rent socks? Oh yeah, share socks?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 8: And the idea of like like this idea of small form communism to some extent could work, but it's not like sharing absolutely everything. It's like the idea of like, well you have like and this is not really communism. This is like nationalism. Bringing people together is like, oh, you have chickens. This is what people need to go towards. You know, if I had chickens, I do want chickens at some point, and the next person meet has a cow, and then somebody else has pigs. And then you share you wouldn't need the government.
Speaker 3: They've taken all work.
Speaker 9: Yeah, communism only works at the neighborhood level. That's that's how we evolved. We evolved out of communism into a better thing.
Speaker 8: I actually think I because he's saying the whole COVID shows myth, I actually think it was not gonna lie. I think it was fake. I think it was the flu. I don't believe that it existed at all. And that's just my opinion. I really don't. I think that they just tricked everybody.
Speaker 10: Like, we'll find out. I got one shot, so we'll see if I mutate on your show Life Crazy.
Speaker 8: So here, this is a great This is an artist I've always liked. He's taken no shit left record companies. Diabolic is probably one of the best rappers out there when it comes to exposing this agenda. And he's he's literally risked his life for some of the stuff and been exposing this for a long time. A lot of people are aware of a moral technique. Him and a moral technique had beef because diabloges not give a fuck, and he will call it everybody another thing.
Speaker 10: You largely focus in your lyrics is the new world order.
Speaker 3: Many people who talk about it are labeled conspiracy theorists and so on.
Speaker 17: So why why is it important for you to keep bringing attention to it?
Speaker 3: And what is it for those who don't know?
Speaker 19: First of all, I think it's already here. Get a lot of people asking me when's it going to happen? I think it came with a smile years ago from the research I've done.
Speaker 5: Basically, they're trying to usher in.
Speaker 19: A one world government where everybody is lumped into one category and there's one power that holds all the power. I mean, you can see it already starting in Europe, Like firsthand, they got the euro they start with the money.
Speaker 3: Why is that bad?
Speaker 19: How do you check them?
Speaker 5: Who's there to check them?
Speaker 19: If there's one guy that runs the whole show or a panel of guys that run the whole show.
Speaker 10: We're basically going to be living in a corporation worldwide.
Speaker 19: But many people are saying in the US is already a corporation on that or the government can't.
Speaker 3: Be checked either way if it's one big global government or if it's the US government. So what's the difference there?
Speaker 10: I mean, right now, there's another country.
Speaker 5: There's you got China.
Speaker 19: I mean, there's countless countries out there who do not like us. They can't stand us because of our world policy and the things we do to other people.
Speaker 10: Are you saying that's good?
Speaker 3: I think that creates some sort of balance.
Speaker 19: I think it's necessary if you take that away and there's a one world government. There's no enemies. There's just them. They run the show, and we're the enemy looking up at them, trying to fight. It's like throwing stones in a gunfight.
Speaker 10: You know, are the people scared right now?
Speaker 6: I think so?
Speaker 19: Take everybody scared right now? They're not spending money. With the economy, it's a mess.
Speaker 10: It's a complete mess.
Speaker 15: Everybody's in debt.
Speaker 5: You can't make enough to live. It's just gonna get worse.
Speaker 10: And I mean, do people really think that that.
Speaker 19: Wasn't doctored up by our government? Like they had no hand than any of this bankly they think they did. Absolutely the banks were failing. What they did they handed the banks billions of dollars, they handed them.
Speaker 13: Build them out.
Speaker 19: None of that money went back into the system, and nobody went back to the CHEFFI for the It just happened. They basically handled them big bonuses to keep their pockets.
Speaker 5: Pad never went back to the people where it was supposed to go.
Speaker 10: They let the people rotten, let the bankers get rich.
Speaker 8: It's so crazy, dude. He said that like fifteen fucking years ago. That clip is really old. Die Box the shit, dude. I love to get him on the show. Actually should I've never tried. I should talk to him. Guys watch Tom.
Speaker 10: Have you tried Tom McDonald at all?
Speaker 8: Uh, he's too big for to come on. I actually like Tom McDonald. Uh his music, some of it, some of it's fucking horrible in my opinion, but like he's also uh, he's fake, right, he used that to make money. I heard during COVID he was hiding in his house with a mask on, like he was part of Oh yeah, yeah, it's crazy. I've heard some stuff about him because I used to like mac lethal. But maclethal also is kind of a boot kisser. And they dissed each other. And then there's a guy named up Church, and up Church dissed him and was like, man, I heard you were just scared scared in your house, man, so pretty wild. Diaballic is a real one, and it's like, I should share that on my Instagram. If you guys are watching, you can look up Raptilli and x on Instagram. Also, though Raptilian I have two accounts because one is super Shadow band. But for everyone listening, if you ever want to follow me on Instagram, I'm posting a lot of shit. Uh So it's interesting because you start to see this stuff breakdown, and you know, I might as well play one more clip.
Speaker 3: This is the second.
Speaker 8: I should have three of these, but I couldn't find the last one. But this also as from that dock that I play at the beginning.
Speaker 7: The question of whether God or Satan even exists has been fiercely debated Since the beginning of debates, Some people believe that God and Satan are inventions of the ruling class to control the masses. Most people acknowledge the existence of positive creative energy characterized by joy, love, and vitality, and the existence of negative destructive energy characterized by greed, hatred.
Speaker 9: And death.
Speaker 7: The triumph of evil in the world today is based on the ability of evil to disguise itself as its opposite and fool the masses. How many people would be willing to play a game of monopoly with real money. If the banker was making up the rule, rigging the dice, stealing the money, cheating the players, and grabbing up all the properties, the answer is almost everybody. The truth is that only one percent of the world's population of over six billion people is controlling the other ninety nine percent. That one percent owns the world's banks and most of the world's wealth, land and resources. So why is everybody passively cooperating with this madness? Because the wealthy one percent who write the rules have taught the other ninety nine percent to obey them and to feel powerless to change things. When people feel powerless, they cling to passive attitudes like ignorance is bliss, things aren't that bad?
Speaker 15: Or let God take care of everything.
Speaker 7: Before choosing a passive attitude, remember that the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, it's happening.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So the deep state specific characters who never shine in Forbes lists or of the richest people on the planet.
Speaker 3: But who are they?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 8: We repeat that such characters as Sorrows, Diosaur, Disros, and Schwab are just talking heads. You know, they're just just part of their own pride or whatever who assign these roles. They're just mouthpieces of the deep state gives you know, the target destinations to all of them are just anyone that you see is a is a like a figurehead. They're not gonna the people are really controlling this stuff are not going to show themselves or show their hand.
Speaker 3: Right, So the real.
Speaker 9: Everybody on TV, buddy, everybody on as many everything.
Speaker 8: That's the world is a stage and most people don't want to come to gross of this stuff. The real theorists of theorists are of the truly satanic plants for humanity, never appear on television, never publish their own books. Everything they wanted to say in these books they use soros and swab.
Speaker 3: They do it through them.
Speaker 20: Right.
Speaker 8: The question of whether there are some kind of hidden power in the world in whose hands the threads from the management of everything are subject of the newspaper discussion in America, and in the seventies and eighties of the past century, there's been discussions and a still popular book of political sciences, Leonard Silk and Mark Silk, The American Establishment and which authors father and Sons set themselves the task of understanding the mechanisms of the government decisions decision making in the United States.
Speaker 3: And actually, probably that sounds like a good book.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: The authors of the American Establisherment revealed to the world of the five largest institutions that governed America. According to him, these Harvard University, the New York Times, the Ford Foundation, and the Brooklyn Institution think tanks. And the Council on Foreign Relations, a private structure that de facto determines US foreign policies. Yep, the Council of Foreign Relations have close eyes with notorious Trilateral Commissions. The notorious Trilateral Commission, which is a kind of club that brings together the largest bankers and entrepreneurs leading politics and aims to search for a solution to the world's problems. Pretty crazy because that's like a fact, Like all of that stuff, and well, look, I could we I have articles about all of this stuff. The trial out of Commission, the uh, the Committee three hundred, all of that stuff will actually cover the jacent group.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: You know, I want to start digging my feet in some of that stuff because there's a lot to it. Like I, like I said, I've said before like I have a whole month if I want to do on communism. It's all written out, It's all structured in each step of each country. Uh So there's a lot to this stuff that people, you know, I don't understand.
Speaker 9: Everything seems to be converging at the The more I look into this, the more I see it, like everything is coming down to the same talking points at the very end of the day, and it's just a matter of if people are going to see it for themselves or not. Everything points down to, you know, from psychedelics to religion, to everything down to like this decision that's going to have to be made at the Illuminati. It almost it almost seems like they're a choice that's going to have to be made by all of us.
Speaker 10: Now, whether that's the choice for.
Speaker 9: Canada whether to speak Mandarin our United States is to hit to be determined, right, But something's coming regardless.
Speaker 8: So if we want to know how bad Canada is, I'll play this clip. I apologize for fucking Pierre being in this clip. He is a globalist retard.
Speaker 5: But if you went to Canada today you might be shocked by what you find.
Speaker 3: Canada has turned into a dystopian nightmare.
Speaker 5: The universal healthcare system is collapsing.
Speaker 21: Is that Canda's medical system is an absolute choke.
Speaker 3: The country is tired of Justin Trudeau, tired of his government of.
Speaker 21: Canada's actually becoming a more dangerous place to live.
Speaker 3: We have never been weaker in foreign affairent in the last seventy years.
Speaker 10: Than we are now in our country. He's falling to pieces.
Speaker 22: I think the rest of the world's image of Canada has tumbled enormously to government is tied to globalist entities like the WF.
Speaker 10: And discussing the liberals.
Speaker 3: For people to serve their country.
Speaker 23: In the most dangerous way without giving the adequate equipment.
Speaker 21: Canada is just too woke, and it's getting more woke every single day.
Speaker 10: Owing as much money, actually more money than the entire value of Canada's GDP.
Speaker 24: Trudeau's policies of maybe this country unbelievable.
Speaker 21: It's just too expensive to live here.
Speaker 5: Canada is throwing apart.
Speaker 9: It is the end.
Speaker 3: Pierre is a weak parasite.
Speaker 8: There's so many things he could have said, you know what I mean, Like, it's so crazy, so many things he could have said and done.
Speaker 3: He's weak, pathetic.
Speaker 8: Uh, he had the perfect You could have said, Carni, why are you fucking anger out the pedophile? You fucking weird, fucking creature. Didn't say that, didn't bring up national nothing. Man, he doesn't care.
Speaker 3: He was all part of it.
Speaker 8: There's so many talking points he could have used, but he decided to speak in fucking Hindi or fucking poon job and wear a stupid turbana's head and cater to people who don't belong to this country, never will, never should have been here, never should have been let in this country.
Speaker 10: You know, So they can't call each other out for being pedophiles. Come on, now, the house or cards were collapse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 8: That's actually what Jeremy McKenzie brought up where he's like, yeah, but they won't say anything because it's a big club, right, Like, they're not going to call each other out on this stuff. So the deep state consists of a decent group of individuals who are distinguished by serious analytical and forecasting abilities. Are the masters of money and the person of the FED. Leaders are the largest New York Wall Street bankers, as well as the owner of the tnc they talked earlier, have enormous enormous power from various sources. You can dig up from some information about these personal compositions of the deep state. So finances are commanded by the families that create the federal reserve system. These are very master of the money. The Rockefellers, the Rothchilds, the Morgans. All this stuff will be covered on the show at some point. Among these families, the Rockefellers stand in particular. They stood at the origins of the creation of the Club of Rome, which held its first meeting in their family's estate in Italy. In the the Pokatona Hills Complex became their family nest. I've already mentioned the Trilateral Commission. These families do not just rule with the financial flows. They also own the largest TNCs, all these corporations. It is difficult for an uninitiated person to find ends in the inner weaving of the banking and in the industrial capital to understand that the worldwide scope of these interests of the Rockefeller clans. You can give the names of some of these companies that they're under his control. There's the Enochs Mobile, Chevron, Texaco, bp R, Como and Marathon Oil Freeport. Mick Moran Quaker, Oats A s A R CEO, United, Delta, Northwest, it T T International, Harvester, Xero, Hawks, Boeing, Western House, Hughlett Packard, Pfizer, Mortorola, Monsanto's General, Few Foods, and many others. They control all of these companies that give us our food, you know, poison our water, all that stuff.
Speaker 10: There was a there was a big there's a YouTube video.
Speaker 9: I saw that and it like broke everything down into blocks, and it showed how the monopoly worked. And it was overall like three b and it was like black rock, like massive, massive, over everything.
Speaker 5: Look at this.
Speaker 8: So so the Great Reset, the plan for the new world order, medieval feudalism. You at the top, you have the queens, yeah, emperors, empresses, ruled by their heritage and privileged, fear and force. Global financers, billionaires will make important decisions, control most of the globes' assets and finances. Ruled by inherit, wealth, fear and manipulation. Aristocracy. You have the lords, the dukes, the earls, the barons run which is collapsing, which is almost coming more towards a technocracy run by just.
Speaker 9: They're just reversing the magnet carta with this, that's all they want to do is to just get rid of the magnet carta and go back to how it was.
Speaker 10: That's exactly what they're trying to do with the digital.
Speaker 8: Well in world kind of stems from the reptilian aspects of things. If people dig deep enough into that, uh so, and then you have obviously then it goes to the CEOs and top executive elites that will control the financial system, you know, and the requirements.
Speaker 3: And then you'll have the clergy in the the papacy or whatever the how the fucking pronounce the work, the preach.
Speaker 8: The papal dogma, indoctrinate uh this, you know, faithful, persecute and banish heretics and dissenters, you know, burn the witches. And then you have corporations, you know, pre in big tech, you know, corporate media, preach globalist dogma, indoctrinate the masses, sensor dissenting information, suppressed fee uh speech, ban in deep platform heretics and dissenters. Uh you know, this is all happening literally right now. And then they obviously label them as conspiracy theorists and far right and force control of a royal and aristocratic clergy through the military force, which will go on crusades to protect the king's interests.
Speaker 3: Interestings that start happened.
Speaker 8: National governments become local enforcers of the global policies. Elections largely are just theatrical states actively track, monitor and controlled nanode chipped citizens twenty four to seven, and apply restrictive laws and regulations.
Speaker 3: Everyone else do the hard work.
Speaker 8: Peasants, labor slaves, conscripts own nothing, do all the hard work not done by robots. Algorithms are artificial intelligence that are not done by all these things right, chipped, tracked, closely monitored, twenty four to seven, living socially distanced because obviously that would you know, humans need to be close together. Dehumanized virtual lives eating artificial foods, will own little to nothing but be forced to rent properties and goods to live literally rent goods, cannot access services without a valid health passport, genetically modified for obedience and population control. And that's what me and Dustin Eimoys was talking about, this idea of like the the GMO people, you know, a man so crazy.
Speaker 10: We lost it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that chart if you just take out the middle section and replace that with robots.
Speaker 10: Then that's probably exactly what it's.
Speaker 9: Going to be, right because you're not going to have a class session.
Speaker 10: Of people policing anymore.
Speaker 9: Just get rid of that's you're gonna have robots in there where the knights and archers and police are and there's your Yeah, look at.
Speaker 3: The look at the robot dogs and stuff. Man, it's like crazy, have you seen.
Speaker 10: They got They've mounted them with machine guns. Finally, they finally got to that point and they can swim in water and everything. Man, Like, there's no getting away from sky that you're done.
Speaker 3: That's why people need to rise up now. But they won't.
Speaker 8: So uh uh, this idea of yeah, yeah guns in Canada, there's a lot of people that still do.
Speaker 3: But what happens when they come for them? Actually, because there's.
Speaker 10: Things shots not a robot.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 8: Well, I've heard there's certain plates in the robots that you can there's certain ways to get to it. But it's gonna they're going to make them, obviously more and more intelligent and more the ability of defense and stuff like that. So this was an interesting clip. I can't I download this a while ago. I can't remember what it said, but we'll play it, because I brought a bunch of clips to kind of break down some of this agenda and the clips that I had saved.
Speaker 3: Up for a long time, because I just saved a bunch of stuff. So that's let's let's hear this.
Speaker 18: A part of that plan, of course, is to induce the gradual surrender of American sovereignty, piece by piece and step by step to various international organizations, of which the United Nations is the outstanding but far from the only example. Here are the eames for the United States. One greatly expanded government spending for every conceivable means of getting rid of ever larger sums of American money as wastefully as possible. Two higher and then much higher taxes. Three an increasingly unbalanced budget despite the higher taxes. Four wild inflation of our currency. Five government controls of prices, wages, and materials, supposedly to combat inflation. Six greatly increased socialistic controls over every operation of our economy and every activity of our daily lives. This is to be accompanied naturally and automatically by a correspondingly huge increase in the size of our bureaucracy and in both the cost and reach of our domestic government. Seven, far more centralization of power in Washington and the practical.
Speaker 5: Elimination of our state lines.
Speaker 18: There is a manifaceted drive way to have our state lines eventually mean no more within the nation than our county lines do now within the states.
Speaker 14: Eight.
Speaker 18: They steady advance of federal aid to and control over our educational system, leading to complete federalization.
Speaker 5: Of our public education.
Speaker 18: Nine a constant hammering into the American consciousness of the horror of modern warfare, the beauties, and the absolute necessity of peace, peace always on communist terms of course, And ten the consequent willingness of the American people to allow the steps of appeasement by all a government which amount to a piecemeal surrender of the rest of the free world and of the United States.
Speaker 10: It so.
Speaker 18: So brush the insiders dust out of your eyes, my friends, and the communist soap SuDS out of your brain, and ask yourselves, in all honesty, what on earth is wrong with the United States simply minding its own business?
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 8: That clip is from nineteen fifty eight, and literally everything that he said has pretty much come true.
Speaker 9: There's a couple of clips after that too that I've seen that that could be almost the exact same sentiment.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's so wild, Like people don't understand what we're headed towards.
Speaker 9: The problem is with technology today, everyone's just going to call that stuff a deep think now or pull it up unless we have the stuff backed up and see if somewhere offline, like people are just going to say is made up?
Speaker 8: Well I can do that, Yeah, I can do that until the boots on their neck, like all these leftists that are like trying to like think that this is for their own benefit. So many people, like like someone in the chat said, like that this this idea of like thinking that politics report like politicians and politics is real.
Speaker 3: I think wrestling is real, Like it's it's all fake.
Speaker 8: It's the world is a stage their feet, and like I'm I think it's like seventy eighty percent of the population is pretty much irreversibly dumb, Like they're not going to come away from this. There's no That's why I'm like my wife's like, you got to phrase things differently, you got to capture more people and not be so like a blunt about things. And I'm like it's too late, man, those people are not worth it. I'm here to collectivize and bring people together that are aware of what's going on, because it will be us fighting against this and the people that are actually prepared, you.
Speaker 9: Know, as subjective as as it sounds like, I was surprised when I looked up recently the Canadian IQ, like for the average for the for Canada, and it's only one hundred.
Speaker 10: I was like, seriously, like it's that low, Like it.
Speaker 8: Used to be higher until they flooded with flooded people from India. Imagine like we have like I don't know, like one hundred and six IQ most Europeans, I think is something around those lines, maybe a little higher, maybe a little less. Uh, And then you bring in a bunch of people with sixty five sixty eight seventy four IQ, and it brings it down. Like there's places in Africa, okay, And it's not to disparage African people, but it's just because of where they grew up in the environment that they were raised in in sometimes some regard, but like there's like places like that have like sixty three sixty five IQ that's less than a gorilla. That's like gorillas are smartest, monkeys are literally smarter, and that's like so crazy people want you can literally look it up. It's a fact, you know. So one of the most famous members of the clan of these people, Nelson Rockefeller, who's the Vice President of the United States in nineteen seventy three. In nineteen seventy seven, an interview with Playboy magazine outlines the decree of as family as follows, I really believe in planning, economy, social and political, military, worldwide planning.
Speaker 3: So there were definitely at their doorstep. And it is the countdown to Jane twenty thirty, so I'm going to I get some clips to fly through so you know more.
Speaker 25: Ike, It's been shown that British intelligence and the CIA were experimenting with LSD long before it was unleased on the young and the sixties. And if people think it's far fetched, then you just got to look at what the British did through the East India Company to the Chinese when they wanted to exploit and control the Chinese.
Speaker 17: What did they do. They try to get them hooked on opium. Same principle.
Speaker 25: They want to break the spirit of the young in every way they can to stop them thinking, expressing their individuality, and realizing they're true and infinite tension. One other aspect of this new world order Conspitt to see is the desire or a microchip to population population that would be effectively linked to a computer. That this is kind of takes two forms.
Speaker 17: So suddenly we're under the.
Speaker 25: Control at that point of a computer deciding whether we are going to have the things that we need. All there is a plan to bounce public opinion into accepting babies being microship to birth in the same process their way to be microsip, because I mean, you're talking about that longs to put one under the skin.
Speaker 17: And an article by a guy called doctor.
Speaker 25: Carl Sanderson who is a highly acclaimed electronics engineer in America, and he was developing a.
Speaker 17: Microchip to help spinal injury patients.
Speaker 25: And he said in this article that at some point this project was taken over by what he described as the one world we gain.
Speaker 17: And he said he attended about seventeen meetings.
Speaker 25: Some in America, some in Europe, which we're discussing how this microchip could be turned into a form of identification linked to a computer.
Speaker 17: And guess who attended the meetings. Henry Kissinger gets everywhere.
Speaker 25: The Illuminati, agents within British intelligence and the CIA and other major global security services.
Speaker 17: Control the world market in illegal drugs.
Speaker 25: The CIA is involved and others involvement in drugs is that they know that a drug up, screwed up young generation is so much easier to manipulate than one which is aware of its infinite potential.
Speaker 8: Man, I don't care. David's always been on point. Nineteen ninety four, dude, he was calling the stuff own.
Speaker 10: You buy everything, he says, up until the I'm Jesus thing.
Speaker 19: I was with him.
Speaker 8: He was talking about how we're all like Jesus, we're all connected to God.
Speaker 10: That's that's that's spiritual.
Speaker 3: I know that's what he was. That's what he's just claiming. But uh, it's so funny he's got ridiculed for that ship in a.
Speaker 10: Wild You also know That'salism though I.
Speaker 8: Know, of course, right like all that stuff like and and I'm sure as he went down this rabbit hole, there's so many different, so many different avenues to uh to take right when it comes to that stuff and where it can lead you can lead you right to Christianity and being religious, or it can lead you to U, narcissism, and a bunch of other stuff like right. And that's why, that's why I've always questioned everything. I've sat on the fence, and despite what people may think of me, I I do have love for all people, no matter who you are, where you come from. But I just care about my own people and what's happening to them more over than anybody else, because I can't stop what's happening on the rest the other side of the world. Like I I don't like what's going on in Palestine. I don't like what the with these rallies are doing, and they've been doing for a long time. But these protests that are happening in Canada in Ottawa, taking over the streets and doing worse than what the convoy did, assaulting people, all sorts of stuff that have been done at those protests.
Speaker 3: They're not doing anything. Those protests are doing absolutely fucking nothing. They have not saved one single life, not one.
Speaker 8: They've actually probably destroyed more by inflicting the stuff on people in the city. And they I loved how all the liberals were like during the convoy, were like, don't these people have jobs? Don't you motherfuckers have jobs.
Speaker 3: Are you all in welfare living out the system that you want to benefit only you? Because they always said that these people don't have jobs.
Speaker 8: They were fired from their jobs after they wouldn't take a medical experiment that all of you took that does brain damage. Man, the more shockly you take it actually causes brain damage in the front and over your brain.
Speaker 11: Well you know that.
Speaker 10: I always found that that shit funny too. It's just like you don't have a job on it.
Speaker 9: But that's why they're voting for it, right, Like you're socialist voting for you to don't take any money out.
Speaker 10: Of my kid's mouth. It's like, well, you're taking the money out of my pocket, so fuck you.
Speaker 8: Right, Like welfare shouldn't exist, especially for immigrants, for people.
Speaker 10: That have lived Like I don't like EI EI.
Speaker 8: Only it comes it ends at some point, right, Like that's what needs to Like people have been the Syrian there's like, uh, seventy five percent of Syrian refugees that came here after that. And I called that out back then, man, twenty seventeen or whatever. I remember like chick yelling at me at work when I was at the bar, and I was like all this shit's fake. I'm saying like that was like their flooding and military age men. I'm sick of saying that babies wash up on shore, which was fucking absolutely fake.
Speaker 3: It wasn't real.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 8: They used one image from god knows where and said that was the Syrian refugee shit. And I call that stuff out then because I was listening to a lot of Alex Jones at that point, right. I was like, my chef would let me listen to it, and one one girl is like, I don't like this, needs to stop listening this far right stuff. And my chef's like, go back out and do your job. You're not supposed to be in the.
Speaker 9: If he talked to any first responder, you're gonna start like seeing them, like you want to write cops snap and shit, right, because they see the ship every fucking day and these and a lot of these voters don't have a clue. Everyone's so blinded with their phone or their fucking Gilmore Girls coffee and all that other bullshit. Like maybe we do need a big shake up, because it's like they said, uh, you know, good times to.
Speaker 10: Make weak men. You know, maybe we need someone to come drop the hammer and wake people up.
Speaker 3: That's gonna happen, dude. Mark Kannie is going to do it. Dude, just wait. You know, all these boomers that voted for him.
Speaker 8: He's coming after your property, the property that you've paid for and earned, because you don't really own your property because you have to pay property tax.
Speaker 3: But they want to take equity from your home.
Speaker 8: If your home is worth a million dollars, they want a tax like five percent, which is thousands upon thousands of dollars, so they want they want to take it.
Speaker 3: They're coming after you, man, everybody.
Speaker 9: They didn't anticipate the boomers to live as long as they've been living.
Speaker 10: That's that's one of the biggest problem because that's where all the.
Speaker 9: Wealth is locked up, right, And it's just like you said back in that the beginning video to Inheritance, that's what they're gonna fucking do.
Speaker 3: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 8: There's a death tax, there's an inherent in tax. And that's the only hope that the generation, my generation, the younger generation has is when their parents die, they'll be able to take over the properties because nobody can afford a home and that's their only hope. And then that's why they're coming after that. And the boomers don't even realize that you're trying to create generational wealth. That's not gonna matter when they tax you to oblivion. You think you're gonna retire off of your home and all that stuff, No you're not. They're gonna come after you. This is communism one on one. They don't These people don't even know what they voted for. They're they're gone and elbows up, you fucking turkey ass retards. Like it's so crazy. People don't know what the hell they're doing to themselves in their future. And and you know, and I'll play this since we're talking about the youth. Uh, this kid kills it.
Speaker 3: Twenty two break and knock as bid the hour, and.
Speaker 15: I can't food the groceries.
Speaker 3: So what's my fucking chance of learning how.
Speaker 6: After corp builds and toilet trees.
Speaker 12: Even the price of milk is freezing so dawn much and my weight just having chasing half attack.
Speaker 5: Cade is causing me aheadache.
Speaker 17: Leaving off the liquords.
Speaker 12: You love traveling medicatis, you love jack Wagon.
Speaker 16: I'm twenty two breaking knuckles by the hour, and I can't afford the pavement man. The dreams I had all vanished by the hour. I'm thinking, wonder, is there something else.
Speaker 12: Instead of muddy boots and drinking whiskey till I'm sick And my lady says she's leaving on the next train and seeing I'm my broken stress tags and they wondered why I was sick of living twenty guns against I d.
Speaker 3: I don't think that anybody's listening.
Speaker 6: When I'll see that I've been struggling.
Speaker 16: And if they did, I don't think they would give a shit about the time.
Speaker 14: They do it too late.
Speaker 12: Just go ahead and post I think you went on Danny Vot and talk about how much you wish I would have reached out. And suddenly they see, now everybody was your best friend when you're six feet in the fucking browns.
Speaker 3: So good. Dude explains it perfectly. Well, the youth is going through man, yep, so crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's uh, We're headed towards a dark direction. It's gonna get bad. I have a couple more clips. This is interesting because I'm not a fan of feminism. It's created by communists. I think that, yeah, women should have a right to work if they wish but I'm more in the point of view that you know, there's a higher key. You know, men should work, We should be able to at least we should be able to be in a place in society where one person can go to work and they can be able to afford to raise a family of four on one income. It used to be like that until the Jewish banking system took over in full force.
Speaker 3: You know that this is possible.
Speaker 8: They did in the forties, fifties, sixties, almost into the seventies, you know, so it's quite possible.
Speaker 3: And this clip, I don't know what movie this is from. I've had this for so long.
Speaker 8: It points it out so well of like this kind of fake feminist ideology that they pushed on people, which was all controlled by Jewish people, all of it. All of the people behind the feminist movement were Jewish, you know. And and the idea before it's like we need a right to vote. The idea mostly like individuals should have had the right to vote, whether they be male or female. But the idea is you voted as a household. It was a vote from that household. So if you didn't agree with what your wife voted.
Speaker 3: For, why are you with it. You should be aligned in that dret You know what I mean politically, so check this out.
Speaker 26: A threat to the traditional American family, A threat that is just as dangerous and even more insidious the threat of the Women's liberation movement. Well, let me be clear, I am not against women succeeding. I am not against women working outside.
Speaker 15: The home vers their choice.
Speaker 26: But what I am against is small elitist group of Northeastern establishment liberals putting down homemakers. Now, the livers love to say that they're dedicated to choice, But if you dare to choose the path of full time mother, well there must be something wrong with you.
Speaker 14: I mean, if you don't feel.
Speaker 3: Enslaved, well you're just dumb.
Speaker 5: They're not enlightened.
Speaker 3: In fact, you're not even a person.
Speaker 17: Because you see the Women's Liberation movement.
Speaker 26: It's basically a very negative attitude toward life. It tells women, sister, the cards are stacked against you. When you wake up in the morning, you won't get a job, and if you do, it won't be a good one. And if you get a good one, you won't get promoted. And if you get married, your husband will treat you like a servant and marriage is just a lot of dirty diapers and dirty dishes.
Speaker 10: You don't take my word for it.
Speaker 26: But it is not enough that they're demeting us in the press, don't know. Now they want to use our miraculous less constitution to create a sex neutral society through this so called equal rights of men, which will mean that that baby girl will be drafted and the men will be at home nursing the banks.
Speaker 10: Can you imagine if Buck was but in charge of your children?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 21: God help, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 26: It's ridiculous, and it's downright on Americans because women are the primary caregivers in the home because we bear the children. And if the liberation is to have a problem with that, they're going to have to take it out with God.
Speaker 21: Because what is going to happen if you.
Speaker 26: Push women out to the workforce is that women can find themselves with two full time jobs and they're going to be exhausted and unhappy and feel like they're not doing either well until eventually they decide not to have.
Speaker 15: Children at all.
Speaker 26: Maybe that's the liberationist goal.
Speaker 20: I mean, after all, their hero is Glorious Steinem, a single, childless woman nearing forty but she is the sort of miserable, a pathetic woman.
Speaker 26: They as farre and you want some kind of constitutional.
Speaker 10: Cure for her personal problem, and they have.
Speaker 26: Wid de liberationists are trying to sell these things and to discontend among we happily married women. They want us to join them in some new sisterhood of frustrated togetherness because none of them can find a man who wants to marry them.
Speaker 3: How fucking true is that shit?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: And most people will women like you have to understand that. That's like right on facts, man, Yeah, blur the lines of sexist, sexist. They do that through transgenderism, and there is no difference in the melting pot. Obviously, everyone's the same, no gender, no race, no culture, right, and that's how they take control.
Speaker 3: Man, that's literally what's happening.
Speaker 9: Lat Bank blank slate. Yeah, it's so crazy, and it's funny. When they mentioned the draft. I said this a year ago. It was like, transgenderism is going to not give you an to not have it be in the draft.
Speaker 8: Now I know they're yes that chicken for American Horror Story. They're all lib tars. Every actor is a liberal, right. I don't know what movie that's fight.
Speaker 10: Everybody you see on TV and a hit show has sold their.
Speaker 8: Soul, yeah, one hundred percent, and they've done some shitty stuff. I don't know what movie that's from, but I have a feeling that they're phrasing that as like they're showing you a side of that side of it, and then they'll show in the movie some other side that it's a good thing that they're working and all that stuff. Right, that's always how Hollywood does it. It's owned by Jews, you know. It's uh, it's it's crazy, dude. And that's such a good clip. I've always wanted to Yeah, I've always wanted to play it, so, uh, off the post on my Instagram. I'm gonna start posting some of these clips on on the Instagram. So you know, if people were like, here's another clip I wanted to show from another I think it's from an old show and it breaks down, uh perfectly kind of kind of what's going on. And it's so crazy that some of these, some of these shows and movies that have been around the sixty seventies that clearly point towards where we are now.
Speaker 15: We are bored. We're all bored.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 23: But has it ever occurred to you, Wally, that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now may very well be a self perpetuating, unconscious form of brainwashing created by a world totalitarian.
Speaker 15: Government based on money. And that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks.
Speaker 23: And it's not just a question of individual survival, Wally, but that somebody who's bored is asleep, and somebody who's asleep will not say no.
Speaker 11: See.
Speaker 15: I keep meeting these people.
Speaker 23: I mean, just a few days ago I met this man whom I greatly admires, a Swedish physicist, Christaf Fioronstrand, and he told me that he no longer watches television, he doesn't read newspapers, and he doesn't read magazines. He's completely cut them out of his life because he really does feel that we're living in some kind of all welly and nightmare now and that everything that you hear now contributes to turning you into a robot. And when I was at Findhorn, I met this extreme ordinary English tree expert who had devoted his life to saving trees.
Speaker 15: She just got back from Washington lobbying to save the red Woods.
Speaker 23: He's eighty four years old, and he always travels with a backpackers. He never knows where he's going to be tomorrow. And when I met him and Findhorney said to me, where are you from? And I said in New York. He said, ah, in New York. Yes, that's a very interesting place. Do you know a lot of New Yorkers who keep talking about the fact that they want.
Speaker 15: To leave but never do? And I said, oh, yes, And he said why do you think they don't leave? I gave him different banal theories. He said, oh, I don't think it's that way at all.
Speaker 23: He said, I think that New York is the new model for the new concentration camp, where the camp has been built by the inmates themselves, and the inmates are the.
Speaker 15: Guards, and they have this pride and this thing they've built.
Speaker 23: They've built their own prison, and so they exist in a state of schizophrenia where they are both guards and prisoners.
Speaker 10: And as a.
Speaker 23: Result, they no longer have, having been lobotomized, the capacity to leave the prison they've made, or to even see it as a prison. And then he went into his pocket and he took out a seed for a tree and he said, this is a pine tree he put in my hand, and he said, escape before it's too late.
Speaker 10: See.
Speaker 23: Actually, for two or three years now, Shaqita and I have had this very unpleasant feeling that we really should get out, and we really feel like Jews in Germany in the late thirties.
Speaker 15: Get out of here.
Speaker 23: Of course, the problem is where to go, because it seems quite obvious that the whole world is going in the same direction.
Speaker 10: See.
Speaker 23: I think it's quite possible that the nineteen sixties represented the last burst of the human being before he was extinguished, and that this is the beginning of the rest of the future. Now that from now on there'll simply be all these robots walking around feeling nothing, thinking nothing, and there'll be nobody left almost to remind them that there once was a species called a human being with feelings and thoughts, and that history and memory are right now being erased and soon nobody will.
Speaker 8: And the interesting that's one thing he's wrong about is the sixties. The sixties have people where uh that was a cultural Marxist movement, the hippie movement.
Speaker 3: They did nothing.
Speaker 8: Uh, they just did drugs and had sex and free love. And he was pushed by Marxist ideologies.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 8: So it's like they they he was on point with some of the stuff, but off point with some of the other stuff because that was all pushed for this like free love, like and it's funny that like now that's happened.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the left. I'm I'm a cat, I'm a dog, I'm a I'm a man, I'm a you know what I mean. It's just like I'm a woman. All these things that like there's like I can be anything I want. I'm a broom now a sweet sweet you know what I mean. It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 10: I found it interesting that he used the symbolism of the pine or the pine cone as well. I was like, is it a little bit of like we had a secretly do it or what?
Speaker 3: I'll start posting this stuff on Instagram too.
Speaker 10: On you should you should be posting a lot more of this stuff like this is the.
Speaker 3: It's just me yelling about how fucked everything is. Uh. We got a couple more clips, U. I'm going to add it on a pretty good one. This one's I think this guy explains like the financial industry at Howard slave By it the.
Speaker 17: Legal name that we carry, which is crown property.
Speaker 10: It is intellectual property which does not belong to me.
Speaker 17: Legal system due to our birth certificates.
Speaker 22: Which are Roman courier owned, is a slavery system. We have an estate, we have a systy Kav estate connected to our birth certificates, and everything is prepaid. Tell that to your picture of friends. Everything is pre paid. All of our utilities are already prepaid. The utility companies are fraudulent.
Speaker 14: How many pensions you.
Speaker 17: Go to the post office today with the build stuff. Next time you get a utility bill, try this.
Speaker 22: Bring the company and say send me a true bill, and I'll settle a true bill because they only sell send the statements in the main because they only allowed to sense statements because.
Speaker 17: They've already been paid.
Speaker 14: And they're double dipping.
Speaker 17: And this is why we are perpetuating the national debt. Every time you pay the fear currency.
Speaker 15: Anything, you are pounding the national jet. Guys, do not be a party to fraud.
Speaker 14: You don't pay.
Speaker 17: If you pay with reserve notes, that's private.
Speaker 14: It's a private bank.
Speaker 17: The reserve bank is.
Speaker 1: A private pay.
Speaker 17: If you pay anything with reserve notes, you are compounding.
Speaker 10: The national debt you pay by this charge.
Speaker 22: Un I was going to instruct the judge today to be the trustee because the sheriffs are committing fraud.
Speaker 14: By trying to make me the trustee.
Speaker 22: This is why young men that are woven to go into jail because they are being forced under duress to be the trustee.
Speaker 17: The state is the trustee about trusts.
Speaker 22: Every time you go to court, three parties turn up trustee which is the judge, work the executive officer which is the prosecution.
Speaker 10: That the beneficiary.
Speaker 22: Where the beneficiary is about trust we should take control of those trusts and authorize the judgement discharge the dam. Hell with the sign went into a wife and all Australians to this fraud that is coming up, and we will be.
Speaker 14: At a bit and we will have a beautiful company the whole world.
Speaker 15: If you are looking for the knowledge that has been hidden from.
Speaker 8: So according to someone in the chat that I allegedly went in saying, so, who knows, but I.
Speaker 10: Would try to figure out all that to make make it make sense.
Speaker 8: Jesus, dude, there's a there's a Canadian. I think I've played his clip on the show before. If not, I will and he like doesn't he doesn't. I think he doesn't have a bank card, he doesn't have a birth certificate. He has a a company where I think it's like a.
Speaker 10: Like a.
Speaker 8: It's like what kind I think, who's the people that build the roads and construction company? I was like, why can I think of this word construction company? And he like he uh, he's one of the way he thinks that people should be under like sovereign rule of themselves and their own individuals. And he like, they've uh pounded the compound is all that stuff, but he still keeps doing it. And he went on tours I can't remember his name around like Canada to teach people about their rights and their sovereign rights and how like when you have a birth certificate, we'll eventually cover that.
Speaker 3: I have an episode about that. It's like a slave. Oh yeah, it's crazy. It's like a slave.
Speaker 5: Note right.
Speaker 8: People don't realize where we're headed, where this is going, where this lockstep, you know, walking towards this authoritarian you know, twenty thirty agenda.
Speaker 3: Most people are too stupid to comprehend this stuff.
Speaker 8: Like in one of my songs, everybody that listens to this uh uh and sees this video and stuff like that. Just go to Spotify and look up the Raptilian. I'm almost at a thousand people. I'd appreciate the support of my music. Also Apple Music and YouTube. Look up the Raptilian. I would appreciate the support a lot. Uh and it will say you mean the reptiliy. You no to say, though, Raptilian. You click the little thing. But I did a song called tax slave, right, Mike, you know, the government's not your friend's kids, like you know, two people are still too people are too stupid to comprehend this. But the government's not your friends. They want your dad. They're not your friends kids, like it's it's crazy to you. People don't realize what's being done to them. And for all the liberals out there, I probably don't listen to the show. But anyone that thinks that somehow communism is a good thing and and socialism maybe in the way that uh the mustache man did it may have may have worked out a little better.
Speaker 3: But check out this. This is what this is where kid is headed. This is the direction that we're headed.
Speaker 8: Everybody probably in America too, because there are they're doing the same thing that they're doing here. I know everyone wants to boot, kiss Trump and and worship Trump, but he's not a good guy.
Speaker 3: He's owned by Israel.
Speaker 8: America doesn't even own itself, it's owning controlled by Israel.
Speaker 3: That's a fucking fact.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: And he's there. Trust the plan.
Speaker 8: There is no plan. The plan is the un agenda, and he is part of it. You know, they need these people to be figureheads to make you believe to go along with their bullshit.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: And then he patriotism and nationalism when they bring everybody into the globalist war. It's though Raptilion. Yes, though Wraptilia on YouTube for everybody.
Speaker 3: Look it up.
Speaker 8: I have a couple of music videos out there, but check this out because it's pretty much the direction that we're headed.
Speaker 3: And for all those kids out there, they're in cannon.
Speaker 8: They're going to communist parties waving communist flags that have killed over one hundred million people. One of the most deadliest ideologies who ever exist. This is what the fuck you're going to live through.
Speaker 4: The People's Commune will be the bridge that will carry China towards the socialist paradise. The Commune experimental heard a completely new way of life. All private property was abolished. Houses, animals, land, and production tools became collective property. Nurseries and free compulsory schools liberated women from their maternal duties so they could work in the fields. The family unit disappeared, and children were made to live by the new rules of collective life. The individual was nothing more than a cog in a big machine.
Speaker 15: The furniture was seized for firewood, and everything that could be destroyed was destroyed.
Speaker 10: The pigs, the sheep, Everything was collectivized.
Speaker 15: Even the pots and pans were seized because families weren't allowed to cook.
Speaker 4: The aim was to force the peasants to take their meals in the commune's collective canteens. In some of them, they even abolished money. A system of work points was established. Food was distributed according to merit i e. Each person's capacity to fulfill the production objectives. The notion of wages disappeared.
Speaker 27: It was compulsory to turn up every day. If your name wasn't on the attendance list, you were punished and you lost work points. The fewer workpoints you earned, the less food they gave you.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was miserable.
Speaker 27: I can tell you that life was brutal for everyone at that time, except the Cadras.
Speaker 10: Those people lived well.
Speaker 28: From nineteen fifty eight onwards. The cities are quite literally protected from the countryside. People are not allowed to just move about freely. A farmer who brings a counter market will need to travel with a permit from his local comba. People who try to flee the countryside, oh.
Speaker 3: Set pretty crazy man, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, for everybody that you can't find you on YouTube, Yeah, they censor me a lot, but it will say literally, if you put the raptilian with the it will say do you mean the reptilian? And you say you have to click because it's so stupid, Like I'm so annoying. So I was like, if you look up parasites in Parliament the Raptilian, you'll probably find it that they that's all my even shutout Rob Primo. Uh. He was like, I don't know how this song hasn't gone viral like mercu Les's song. And he hangs out with Mercules and I'm like, tell him about my music. Man helped me out because I'd be fucking sweet. He invited me to go hang there's a big rit like a like a camp camp out concert on the May two, four a week and I won't be the baby's gonna it'll be close for the baby, so I won't be.
Speaker 3: Able to make it.
Speaker 8: But you know, I know he invited me to go, and he's like, Mercurleys is gonna be there. I'll be hanging out with him.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, man, tell.
Speaker 8: Them about my music. Man help me out. I do this all on my own, have for a fucking a long time. So you know, people don't understand where we're headed. We're going down a very dangerous road. I only try to bring awareness to this, you know, in all regards, and like I said, you can call me whatever names you like or whatever, but I do value all people. Yes, I think that some people's culture is fucking weird and strange to me. It's like against their skin color, it's against their culture. Some cultures do not mix in any regard and they shouldn't or they should. Like I've said this numerous times. If I loved for some reason, I don't know who would be loved. If I loved India, I would go there and adapt to their culture. If I loved Japan, I would go there and adapt to their culture. But our government has brainwashed not only us, not me, but the mass population that Cano was founded on multiculturalism and immigration, which is not fucking true. It was founded by settlers and built on the multiculturalism of a Eurocentric Western values, ideologies, traditions, customs, and all that stuff. So it's based on Eurocentric ideologies and people as in general. Right, So you can just blend everybody together and make this melting pot that actually was coined by it was a Jewish guy. So to you guys, if you guys are watching this and you haven't checked out Me and Aaron's episode about the Clergy Plan and the Melting Pot scam, definitely check those out. There's a really good episodes. We break everything down, show a ton of videos. Those will be out on audio. They're gonna be out on audio next week, especially the Clergy Plan. Maybe I'll release this in about three weeks from when we're doing it now, on the end of April, and all the fans out there, this is kind of what's been happening, is I'm building up content because when the baby comes, I'm gonna be off for a month, so I at least want to make sure that there's content for video and for audio, especially audio, because that's a lot of our audiences on there. But now we're building it, especially with rumble and stuff like that. There's a lot of people that tune into the chats. I appreciate. Yes, I'm the green lizard with the tin foil hat. Yes, that's that is my logo. Yeah, Tom Thompson, damn it. Oh, I've been around it for ten years when I just started releasing it. Dude, I've been writing and doing music for a long time. Okay, that YouTube's ten years old.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that because I just like was like I was selling CDs and stuff like that, just like kind of like, you know, five bucks whatever my CD some people would buy them for me. But then I was like, you're gonna start putting my stuff on YouTube. Never put it on the internet and should have never did, right, And I like, I should have just done this, And then now that I'm doing it, I could have had thousands of people on Spotify, yeah the channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I started slowly releasing my music just so crazy.
Speaker 8: But uh yeah, we'll play one more clip in than we ended out because this is a this is a short one, but right on point.
Speaker 11: They want to enslave your child, your wife, your mother. There isn't anything that you ever had, There isn't anything that you own. There isn't any right that you possess that they're not planning on taking away shee shape and your children. They are going to be slaughtered if you go along with the program.
Speaker 14: It's time to wait the town and tell the people we are being laden like sheep to the slaughter. What is the purpose a new world order? The United States of America is controlled by this evil archi. They control a money system, they control the state department, they control a presidency.
Speaker 24: So they have a plan to give us a new age world, global occultic and religion. They're going to have them deceived so greatly that they'll actually think of something good. In fact, the whole new Age moment in the New World motor crowd is is telling people that the six six six market.
Speaker 15: The beast is the most elite thing that could ever happen to them.
Speaker 14: No cash, cashleist society.
Speaker 10: It's ready to go.
Speaker 14: Disease could be created in essence, this is what he was saying.
Speaker 24: We have new strains of virtually everything that's drug resistant or drug But.
Speaker 14: I'm not worried about the old diseases.
Speaker 11: I'm worried about the ones that they create to bring down the population of the world. They said they wanted to exterminate them, but that they consider them.
Speaker 29: To be useless eaters. And words are very important to the illuminati. These things are manufactured purposely for a purpose. And so I'm saying that there is something argonized and directed, and it's.
Speaker 10: Here in this country future shock, a bioeship.
Speaker 14: And this is what Anthony showing you earlier at bioship.
Speaker 24: There's an injectable computer chip and economic.
Speaker 14: Mark in the back of our right hands or in our four he as, You've got a choice. You can join in this fight before you can die as a slave.
Speaker 8: So crazy, dude, right on point many literally like nineteen ninety three, Jordan Maxwell, some people might who knows you control the opposition. Jordan Maxwell probably should have focused on his health a little bit more. But Jordan Maxwell, WHOA That guy knew his shit, dude. I think he might be dead now. I don't know, I'll have to look that up. But Jordan Maxwell knew his stuff, man, Like It's wild, how how deep in that rabbit hole he was way back then, and really I don't think I think he wrote uh. I think I might have one of his books. If not, I have it on my safe list of things I want to order. But I would just like to I try to stockpile books and stuff like that because I'm like, I don't know what the hell is going to happen in the future and stuff like that.
Speaker 10: I've heard of copy everything, man, I have the.
Speaker 3: Fucking I have tons of stuff. I'm sure it's so crazy.
Speaker 8: I'm sure he was everyone's a freemason, But like, I don't know how much they're exposing to wake people up, because you know, they think in their own way, maybe they're doing a good thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's it's hard to tell.
Speaker 8: But like I, like I said, without people like David Ike, and without people like Jordan Maxwell and some of these other characters, even Alex Jones, Okay, you wouldn't have as many people as awake to the stuff that's going on that are oh yeah, they could be globalists and Freemasons or god knows what. But like, at the end of the day, without those people, a lot of people wouldn't be awake and like cluing into what's going on. Of like this financial system of slavery.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, it's like I told you, Alex Jones, they have to tell the truth, so why not have that guy's ever been wrong? He's right like the time, but as right as he's been to the detail, like, there's no way he could he should be that right without being fed information.
Speaker 10: Absolutely no, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So I appreciate you coming on for this. I always want to kind of cover this.
Speaker 8: It seemed right, especially at the time of the election, just tapping in Canada, people are not going to be prepared for what's going to be coming in the next you know, four years. Hopefully it's less than that because they have a minority government. God knows, but people like really start to think for yourselves, right, All I've ever done my entire life is think for myself, be aware of what's going on, try to prepare the best that you can and the ways that you can.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 8: All those guys made learning the truth entertaining, But yeah, there are a lot of critics pooed them.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it is wild, so who knows.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I appreciate you guys joining obviously support the show.
Speaker 3: We have all new merch on the site.
Speaker 8: I ordered myself a bunch of shit because think about this, everybody that's listening watching merch is the best way to support us other than the Patreon. More and more people are coming over the Patriot. We don't have a lot of people over there, but more and more people are that are fans of the show. We offer one t it's very cheap and there's a lot of content on there already, and there'll be a lot more. We still have a ton of episodes that we can release as early releases for the seven years of Strangeness.
Speaker 3: That's this Friday.
Speaker 8: This Friday, motherfucker's not audio and audio you'll you'll probably hear it by the time this episode comes out, because I'm going to release it as our three hundredth episode, even though it's like four hundred episodes because we've taken down so many somewhere on Patreon. But for that, I'm going to release the very first episode of strangew podcast on Patreon. It's you know, seven years old with a guy named we call him Big Mac. He came on the show one time, moved never I've never seen I haven't.
Speaker 3: Seen him again.
Speaker 8: I just know I like have him on Facebook or whatever, but the audio is not the greatest, but you can still hear what we're talking about. It was the beginning of the show, so definitely go check that out. That's the best way to support us is on UH is on Patreon. But now I've added a bunch of merch designs. They're fucking cool. I'm wearing my fuck the New World Order shirt. I might redo this with the advent of AI. I might be able to redo this a little better with a more visible Illuminati on fire symbol.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: A couple people have bought this shirt, but we have like a we have a fuck the World Economic Forum shirt on there.
Speaker 3: UH, so if you like to have fuck all over your shirt, we have. My favorite is my fuck Communism shirt.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 8: My wife did like to be wearing in a public but I do it all the time by myself. Probably look at me like I was insane. But it's got fuck Communism with a bloody like a dripping blood hammer and sickle.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite shirts to where. I love the design.
Speaker 8: A lot of the stuff I created the new designs I U I utilized AI to do it. I can't I can't afford to pay hunt the Strange Grew podcast design that everybody sees that costs me money, you know what I mean, Like, and to get digit digitized and all that stuff. I had someone draw it that he did it for free because he was a fan of the show, and then I paid, like I think it's pretty you know, one hundred and two hundred bucks to get it digitized by somebody. So, uh, you know, I know, I got I gotta I gotta do what I gotta do, man, But the merch looks sweet. I actually took so much time to get exactly what I wanted from the AI, like I and there's ones that created myself.
Speaker 3: There's a hilarious shirt and it's Billy.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have to post it on the Instagram, but it's Billy as the Slenderman, I'm Bigfoot, and then Aaron is a moth Man.
Speaker 3: It's very funny. I actually ordered that shirt because I think it's so funny. But there's a design of us all being smoked up a bong by an alien. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 8: So you can find it at a Strange brew podcast link tree, even if like you don't like even if you just google that link tree, Strange brew podcast.
Speaker 3: You'll find it.
Speaker 8: I'm really excited you you know, announced that stuff. I'm gonna be promoting it on Instagram. I'm most active on Instagram. Uh you know, x is a strange platform to me. I post clips on there. It sometimes goes a little viral after months or something like that. It's weird because you really have to get into the algorithm and argue with people and like be a part of the conversation. But like, I just want to post clips and be like, I see if people are interested in the show or most active on Instagram. We have a TikTok but it has a banning, it has a band and warning, so god, that account could be that could be gone tomorrow. But and then we're on Facebook also and all that people use the Facebook where we have like almost a thousand people on there. So if you have Facebook and it's look up Stranger podcast. But also one last thing i'd ever shout this out. We have a hoseheads page. It's called Strange Bruise host Heads on Facebook. It's mostly just me sharing a bunch of funny racist memes and and anti juice and stuff jokes.
Speaker 3: Everybody, just remember it's just jokes.
Speaker 8: Is this whole show is just it's just comical, right, Take nothing seriously, this is just it's just satire. All of this show, ever, is for all the people listening, for all the global elites, for the Orthemp, the fucking thief fifth Uh, it's just this is just a comedy show. Don't fucking forget that. But there's a lot of stuff that you guys can do to support the show. And like I said, we don't do we don't get any We don't get any money really from the merch. Like I get this, this is crazy.
Speaker 22: It is.
Speaker 8: I bought four shirts in a sweater and listen to it was one hundred and three thirty bucks or something like that. One hundred bucks one hundred and twenty thirty bucks with shipping. So that's actually pretty good considering for shirts and I swear because they always have these deals, specifically on Tea Public where it's like twenty percent off the whole site. It's actually really good because that's like the other site we run is spring. I haven't added any of the new designs to that, and it costs if you were to buy that on there, it'd be over two hundred dollars, like it'd be absurd, So really watch for those deals you do get. You know, it's decent, it's it's pretty good merch. It prints off well most of it, and uh but I made ten dollars, so like that's just to make you understand of how we make like no money from it, you know. So I've seen a lot of people are buying some of the shirts we have, like a stay Strange not a sleep sure.
Speaker 3: That I've designed.
Speaker 8: So again stuff, I'm not going to pander any anymore. But yes, uh yeah, yeah it's not six. Yeah, the tea public is the newest stuff. Yeah, Spring, I'll maybe start to add some stuff to that. I didn't like Spring because when I put in, I put the fuck the New World Order designing there, and it took it down. And then I think when I put the fuck Trudeau design I think it might still be up, but they wanted to take it down, and I was like, yeah, I see that the bong and the cryptids are at the top. It's it's funny, right, Like, so I appreciate money that supports There's some really cool designs that I created with the help of gay artificial intelligence, but it's.
Speaker 3: What I need to do to keep the show surviving and give people new stuff. So all right, enough pandering.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you coming on. This is a lot of fun, you know, like subs subscribe. Yeah, the retro Strange Brew tea is cool, dude. We still have the original design of the show, which is which was just they it was stolen from Strange Brew podcasts. Then I edited and changed it and it was like the bottle cap with the bottle opener and then a wee leaf that I put in the background Stranger podcast And it's crazy when people were clicking that because it's just like such a basic design doesn't even really describe the show.
Speaker 3: It's just like, oh, these guys drink and smoke weed.
Speaker 18: Yea.
Speaker 9: Well, thanks for having me again, Tom, Everyone out there you can find me on Instagram sailor Boy Troy and on YouTube pop thoughts and hope to be seeing you guys again soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're trying to Yeah, yeah, so go and support this stuff.
Speaker 8: You've been just kind of trying to get into the scene and stuff like that of doing shows and branching out on Instagram and stuff like that, and we just kind of talked of you were a fan of the show, and then I brought you on and we did an episode about psychedelics and we've kind of became friends through this, so like you know, like it's and you're a person that's a good Stubb that like, hey, you want to cover this, and you're like, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 10: You know, we're still going to do the Seven Fires very soon. We keep forgetting to do that.
Speaker 3: I want to do that.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have to talk to Adrian and see if I can bring him on for that. He see him down, so we'll have to do that. I appreciate you guys that watched means a lot, like subscribe, share, support the show.
Speaker 3: It means more than you fucking think. If you have Apple fucking if you have an Apple phone, go leave us a five star rate and review all that stuff. It does mean more than you think. All right, stays strange.
Speaker 5: Everybody m