Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants discussion. I'm your host, rider Ley, good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there. If you're watching on YouTube x or if you're listening on Spotify, Apple, or if you're listening to the replay, Welcome to the show. All of my social media links are in the description. Links to watch my documentaries JFKX and The Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime and toob are also in the description. Still in the process of making the upcoming documentary Psychic Agent Filming is getting ready to be wrapped on that so I can start putting everything together, So get excited on that one. Also, don't forget to check out Raised by Giants on Ground zero Radio Plus with Clyde Lewis Monday, Wednesday, Friday eleven thirty am and Saturday five pm on the Grounds Zero Radio Play US Network. The link is in the description with that down we have with us today. He is a usaf VET with ten years of animation work at Disney Original Music, featured in TV and movies, collaborations with Wu Tang, and publishing comics under the name Paranoid American since twenty twelve. Paranoid American, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it, man. Paranoid is ever, maybe maybe more so now than ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, we got a lot going on. We got the Jeffrey Epstein files, we got the UFO files, we got Jim Carrey being a clone, we got War with Iran. It's a never ending frenzy of things that seems to change every single week.
Speaker 2: But what if you can I like how War came after Jim Carrey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, War after Jim Carrey. Then before that we had the Winter Olympics, and then we had the super Bowl. It's just every week, dude. It's something the community has become a twenty four hour, NonStop news cycle, just like the thing that we were against. I don't make that make sense. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love this because I'm gonna be able to tie almost everything that you've already talked about back into Disney as we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Disney is so interesting. There's so many different things. Disneyland being built on a burial ground. I'm sure you've heard that one before. You know anything about that. I mean, there is a cemetery at Disneyland in California, which was Saint Michael's Episcopal Church and cemetery, like ten minute walk from Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Disneyland is also the scene of the most horrific death to occur on Disney property to date. I believe it of all of the theme parks.
Speaker 1: Well, which one was that?
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a follow up for that. Yeah, it was. It's Roger Rabbit's Wild Ride. I don't know if they that's the name of it was the Roger the who framed Roger Rabbit Ride. It was called like cartoon cars or something. And somebody got caught under one of the cars and kind of turned into like a human crayon and died from it. So come do it.
Speaker 1: Holy shit. Yeah, I think that there's been ten to twenty deaths at both of the theme parks. Do you remember a few years back when Disney was being sued over a wrongful death lawsuit because a woman had a fatal allergic reaction at a restaurant at Disney World, and the Disney lawyers tried to say that because the husband had previously agreed to Disney's online terms of service when you signed up for a Disney Plus account.
Speaker 2: Right, it's wild when you've created like an entire universe, an entire reality to yourself, because that's what Disney's done, right, They've created this reality and then people go into that reality and they die and then I don't know, I think there's an interesting conversation of like, is Disney somewhat participating in like horrible things that are happening to people for fostering this, you know, this different reality that they claim exist. Like for example, there's recently, in like last two or three years, all of these people that are basically deciding that they want to leave life early, and they make plans and they go to Disney and there's specific places within Disney resorts that they decide to be like their their last spot. I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was reported that several people have thrown their family members ashes into some of the rides. Well, I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About like the people themselves are like, I'm going to go to the Century Hotel and jump off because my last moments are going to be at Disney.
Speaker 1: Who like it's super dark. There's also the theories and rumors and speculation that Disney Land has massive underground tunnels.
Speaker 2: Well, Disney World Orlando has some of those same theories too, because they do have underground tunnels.
Speaker 1: Well they use it as the excuses that it's for the actors to give from one place to the other place. But Kathy O'Brien, i MK Ultra Monarch survivor, said that she was taken to Disney and part of these underground facilities underneath Disney. But it's been rumored and speculated that Disney World is built on top of a hidden military base.
Speaker 2: Well, so there's actually a lot of extra credit to that because when I worked at Disney for ten years on the back lot while it was basically Hollywood Studios. It started as MG and then turn to Hollywood Studios, but it was in the roy O Disney production building, which is right next to the animation building back there. I think both of them have and replaced by store Wars Wars rides at this point like a toy story ride. But that the guy that I worked for, his dad, was in charge of the entire back lot when Walt Disney was building the actual Walt Disney World, and all of the contractors from the blueprints and the construction and everything, it was all military contractors like that, the people that built Walt Disney World were literally building military bases when they weren't working on Disney World. So it's made in the same way that you would expect any military base. And that's also why it was treated as a pretty high value target right after nine to eleven. In the early two thousands, it was sort of seen as like a major target, not just because it's Disney, but because it was essentially a military base.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you think about it, that's the way that would be the easiest way to protect top secret military installation is to put it underground and then the top of it be something completely different. I mean, that's kind of what they were empting to do during World War Two was hide their infrastructure from enemy aircraft, you know, So they would make these domes and then there were like these underground shaped igloes and stuff to hide their ammunition and stuff. So, hey, it's possible. I mean that's what I would do if I was trying to hide some stuff, I would just build something really popular on top of the thing that I'm trying to hide.
Speaker 2: And you can justify any sort of power usage or resources or traffic in and out. Yeah, it can all be justified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very interesting, and not only that, just the layout of I mean it's I'm pretty sure that it was Disney World. That it was supposed to be an actual liveable city EPCOT.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it actually stands for oh, what was it, Experimental Prototype City of Tomorrow or something, And it was going to be a city that you would it was a fifteen minute city. You would live there, you would work there, and if you had any issue, if you were too young to work but you were too old to go to, like if you were aged out of school or if you were a retirement age, you weren't really welcome there. It was for productive members of society only, and it was supposed to be like an experimental And I think you've still have a lot of this in Florida, but it's not necessarily Disney. But there's like retirement communities right Like there's a Margaritaville, the retirement community that they've got everything, they've got a grocery store, and they've got entertainment. Like you don't have to leave this little kind of community. It's no longer you have to work there in order to make it thrive. I think that's the one thing that never really would have worked in Waltz version of Epcot because he would have had to have controlled an entire economy and kept that economy within that bubble of that entire Epcot city as well.
Speaker 1: Kind of sounds like Scientology.
Speaker 2: I think that what would have done way better with it. I think that he was more disciplined in his approach to occultism than l Ron Hubbard ever was.
Speaker 1: Well, if you think about it, like, that's kind of what scientology tried to set up. I mean, they bought a whole like section of Florida, and they wanted them to run all the businesses. The people that are a part of the church work there, the people part of the church. Yeah, you know what I mean. They wanted that entire thing set up to where they control the entire like everything to do with that section of the state.
Speaker 2: I think that it's funny, there's like something ironic that scientology. And without going too far in tangent, let me just say, and I'm gonna include Mormonism in this too. Well, just focus on Scientology, but like they are, some of the most forward thinking sci fi aliens exist, other planets exist, multiple dimensions of reality exist. Those religion are some of the newest that acknowledge that. Yet both of them didn't see the Internet coming, and for both of them, the Internet is their ultimate downfall. Like the world without USENET exposing Scientology in the nineties would be a completely different world, especially for Scientology. But we got the one we got, and they've kind of been exposed, and I think it's a huge, huge blow that they didn't see coming. There's not really a great way around it yet, like they still are figuring out how to pivot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I walked by a Scientology center in San Francisco a couple of months ago, or maybe it wasn't San Francisco, somewhere in California, and nobody was in there. The thing was empty. And that's what it kind of seems like is going on in clear Water in Florida as well, is that there's like nobody there, Like no one's running any of these songs.
Speaker 2: Tom Cruise is gone. Like, I don't even know what they've got as their Plan B. There's not a lot of Plan B left for Scientology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of seems to be over, but they still somehow own all of the properties and they're still somehow able to pay the bills. Of all of these Scientology centers that they I don't know, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's probably gonna just kind of like Mormonism too, Like they both shifted political because now Scientology's biggest asset is likely whatever they got in Operations snow White, where they infiltrate CIA archives and basically the biggest infiltration of an intelligence operation on domestic soil and history. Right, Like, I think that that probably has bought them a little bit of leeway. They got a little bit of room to experiment.
Speaker 1: I think, well, is there any connections here between Disney and scientology before we get into your presentation.
Speaker 2: I would actually say, mummy Mormonism is probably a better connective tissue there for similar reasons, but also the contributions of Mormon artists and Mormon writers and even in the contribution of the field of three D and CGI. A lot of that again comes from like these forward thinking scientists, uh sort of like like sci fi forward thinking groups where it's a little bit out and and I think that Disney he catered a lot to this because of his upbringing, like he was also brought up to be into occultism and be into like a very different way of creative thinking that the same sort of creative thinking that you would maybe attribute to scientologists, just in terms of like creating a different reality and living by the rules of that new reality.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would explain the Warner von Braun becoming a part of Disney and Walt Disney, And was Jack Persons involved with Disney at all?
Speaker 2: I don't think. I think, well, I think Jack Parsons was probably a little bit too avant garde, but I wouldn't doubt if you know, there was some influence going both ways. I don't think there's any specifically documented, But what you normally see in a lot of Walt's background is that the more he tries to get in with a social group, like here's an example is that he was invited to Bohemian Grove at one point and he went, I believe as a guest. He wasn't like an official member or anything, and like he kind of liked it, but it wasn't really his thing. So he ends up performing his own version of Bohemian Grove called like like Los Desperados or Los Conquistadores or something like this, and it was a more like outdoorsy, rugged like let's pretend to be cowboys, and less of a let's get naked and run around the woods and kind of like get drunk. Like he understood that, like okay, the connecting with nature part and the rich people doing rich people stuff part, but he I guess he didn't like appreciate that. And you'll see that time and time again where he'll try and join like a social group, but it just not really his thing, even day Malay, where a lot of time he gets falsely accused of he was a mason kind of like with an asterisk a little bit, but he was in day Malay, I think even in Dame Malay. The fact that he did not join masonry afterwards, it just kind of shows that once he got a benefit out of something, he's the kind of guy that would probably go to scientology and get audited and kind of like learn the techniques and then be like, all right, I don't need to go clear like I understand the tools that you guys are using to operate with, and I've mastered them, and now I'm going to use them for my own purposes. See you guys later. It seems like that was a little bit more Walt Disney's style, And that's also why I think that he was more reserved and more successful than say, like an l Ron Hubbard, because l Ron Hubbard in some ways was kind of obsessed with becoming respected by Alistair Crowley or Alistair Crowley's ilk or the people that were following him. Like he was kind of a pick me in a way that maybe Walt Disney wasn't, you know, like what like they they both made major moves, but I think Walt Disney was really guided by something like deeper seated, like like he was actually trying to make some kind of like a world difference, as narcissistic as that might seem, more so than el Ron Hubbard.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there's any truth to Walt Disney and the cryonics conspiracy that he was because that's one of the first ones that I ever heard about Disney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that he's frozen. Frozen family has completely denied it any any like serious look into it. I've seen, like it all basically points to know he definitely didn't that he's like entombed toever, I know that a lot of people that I know that went to cow Arts, there's rumors that he's basically buried somewhere under there, like under the school, or that he's in the walls or something. The more than I've looked into it though, this is interesting because if you go into modern cryogenics, they basically, like in the you know, twenty first century, now, the concept is a last in, first out methodology. So like if you went in there in nineteen seventy or nineteen sixty, you're not coming out for a really, really long time, because the idea is that if you've been in there longer, you've got more freezer burn. So we'd rather thaw somebody out that was just putting the freezer like a week ago, because there's a good chance that will have less complications with dealing with freezer burn than if you like pick someone out from the back of the freezer, you know what I mean. So let's just assume that, yes, he is in there, he's gonna be one of the last people to ever exit the freezer if that were true, So he's gonna be he's gonna be sitting on ice for a little bit.
Speaker 1: There's even one that I heard that his body, well not his body, but his head, his severed head is underneath Castle in disney World or Disneyland or whatever. Have you heard that one?
Speaker 2: It's a fun I haven't heard that one. That's a fun one, I guess the most fantastic one that I really like. And I choose to believe this for a number of reasons, but that Walt Disney himself thought that he had been kidnapped as a child and that he was royalty. He was basically a Disney princess in his own mind growing up. And the FBI found out about this complex that he had where he thought that he had like royal blood in him and how could I possibly have come from these idiot parents kind of thing. So the FBI finds out about this and they make him a deal, and they basically say, hey, Walt, I don't know if you know this, but you're actually from royal blood. You were you were kidnapped, or you were abandoned, or you were adopted when you were a little kid, and you were raised by basically foster parents, but your real lineage is Spanish royalty, like you are literally like you were in line at some point to be king. And we'd love to tell you more, but we need your help first, and Basically, what they wanted him to do was to be the inside intelligence for the animation industry. The same way that they kind of had like the Anti American Act and like the McCarthyism was trying to root out, say, communists in Hollywood. There was a similar endeavor for the animation world because they saw artists and these animators as maybe also being you know, sort of antagonists. So that's one of my favorite ones though, is that he himself had always seen himself as a Disney princess, and you just see this story coming out over and over again in the stories that Disney selects to produce.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. I like that. And then the FBI used that against them and then came in and basically told him what he wanted to hear.
Speaker 2: And the point of him being a special agent in charge, I believe that is factual. There's documented evidence that he was absolutely made special agent in charge. Now we're just talking about you know, subjective rumors about like like well, how did that conversation go and what was the payoff?
Speaker 1: That is very interesting. I like that one. So there is documentation evidence of him working for the FBI.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was originally uncovered in a book called Hollywood's Dark Prints. I might I might be flubbing out a little bit, but it was the unofficial Disney biography, and that's where the claim originally came out. The family denied almost everything in that book, which I understandably, so a lot of it seems like it would check out. But this one particular claim about him being made specially Agent in charge by j Edgar Hoover personally, there was a letter that was found. The Orlando Sentinel is the local newspaper here, and they actually discovered, Yes, here's a paperwork from the FBI stating that Walt Disney was Special Agent in charge. Wow, which is like making you a special you know, Golden Star deputy. It's like when they say Shack's a sheriff. It's sort of like the same level. Or Steven Seagal is a sheriff.
Speaker 1: Right, Elvis was that as well, Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it's it's real. It's not fake, Like you actually do have some realistic power that goes with that. But it doesn't mean that you're leading like a drug rad or like you know, busting open doors or anything. But you absolutely are working for the state that at that point.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's really interesting. How to look more into that. It's really cool. All right, brother, let's get into this presentation. Give me that code word so I can throw this up on the screen.
Speaker 2: Blue dolphin boom. So okay. I've been doing this podcast for a while. It started because Sam Tripley had me on his show. There was like, long story short, there was like a guest that was going to come on and talk about Disney. I had no idea what happened, but like it fell through or something happened to in the scenes, and they reached out to me and they were like, hey, you work at Disney. You talk about occult stuff. Can you talk about a cult Disney? So I was like all right. I just kind of put some rough notes together and the episode did fairly well. And one of my now friend, Matt Komogy's, who has his own podcast, he reached out and was like, hey, do an episode on Fantasia with me. And we did that and we had so much fun that we decided let's just watch every single theatrical length Disney animation ever created and break them all down. So we've been doing that for a little over two years now. I think we're about one hundred and twenty in and we've made our way from the nineteen thirties to like twenty seventeen or twenty eighteen or so. So a lot of the notes I've been taking, I just keep refining them each time I watch a new movie. I have a list of how many people die and which movies and how they die, and whether or not the parents die, and a lot of I'm tracking a lot of death because I've got a few different theories that I'm just trying to refine a little bit. So I'm going to present them to you here.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: So, so first off, I'm just gonna jump to this one. This is kind of post Disney being actively involved in everything, because he's got a lot going on at this point. But Donald and Mathemagic Land is one of the most occult Disney animations that you'll probably ever see ever that's probably ever has been produced or ever will be produced. So I figure I just jump right to a kind of the cream on top. If that's what you're interested in, this is the one that you start with, and it's just a breakdown of Pythagorean everything, music philosophy, ratios, how attribute it to art, and golden ratios, it gets into sacred geometry. So the reason that I want to bring this up first is that it's not like Disney is sneaking this occultism, like you won't know it, like you have to really look out for it. Na Man, out of all of the companies, out of all the occultism that you've ever seen integrated with cartoons or books or movies or anything, Disney puts it on its sleeve more than anybody. I don't feel like, at least the Wall era Disney up until the Renaissance, which is usually like mid nineties. Once you get into like the Pixar era, a lot of this gets obscured, and I think the occultism just kind of sits by the wayside, or maybe it's it's a little bit more secretive, but Disney og Disney was Rosicrucianism for babies, like every single movie was. And here's another way to teach your kids about Rosicrucianism, which makes sense because again Disney was Dame Mole, and I think that he was putting these like really occult and esoteric teachings into the movies that he was selecting. So Donald mathemagic Land is the number one, and then the other one that comes up the most is an episode of duck Tails called Yuppie Ducks. This is post like Walt's dead already, right, like Disney's a completely different company at this point. But there's this scene that says, ask about Illuminati in the background when Scrooge McDuck goes to see the doctor, and funny that the context of this is that the reason he's rich is because he exploits government social services because they're free. So he like the joke is that even though he's rich, he's still going to this poor hospital at the free clinic and he's taking up their resources and like getting in line in front of the poor people. It's part of the joke of this episode, and it says, ask about Illuminati in the background. So these these are just the two ones that come up. But again, like this one maybe is an example of Okay, there's some hidden you know, Illuminati occult references, but Donald and the mathemagical Land, there is nothing hidden. It is straight up telling you, like this is a cult, is a and these are important lessons to integrate into your reality. So those extreams.
Speaker 1: That one is really in your face ask about Illuminati? Wow? And this was in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty nine. This is season three, episode thirteen of Ducktails. And I have I swear I have done some serious research reutalizing all my Disney resources and connections. I have no idea who the background artist of this panel was, or why, or how or any of that. I just I'm glad that it exists, because this is specifically the kind of thing that keeps me interested in conspiracy theories, is just seeing weird little nods of like what do you mean to ask about Illuminati? And Ducktails from nineteen eighty nine, So this is fascinating to me. Let me let me go back and again to re emphasize early Disney was not a culting knowledge. They were presenting occult knowledge, but they were like putting it in your face. For example, the very first Snow White nineteen thirty seven. This is the first theatrical length animated movie in history. Right, there was an earlier nineteen thirty three Snow White starring Betty Boop by the Flight Fleischer, but this is the first theatrical length and the very first scene when we see the evil Witch here the evil stepmother. She's walking up to the magic mirror, and the magic mirror is surrounded by the horoscope, right, it's all like this astro theology sort of domain that she's in charge of. And also when she walks up, this is one of those fun Mandela effect things whereas people think that it's miror mirror on the wall, it's magic mirror on the wall. But before she even says magic mirror on the wall, she actually says like slave behind the glass. Like she like the very first time she addresses this mirror, she calls it her slave. So this is the entire premise of snow White, is that she is this magic witch and she's using dark magic versus Snow White, who's using like this pure nature magic. And then also on this right side here this big peacock throne. I think this is a nod. There was early Sumerian beliefs of the peacock actually saw it as bad luck because the peacock feather resembled in a single eye, so it became like this evil eye which was associated with another like a black magic but like a very specific Sumerian flavor of black magic that gets into the Mediterranean. But not necessarily in like Greek or Roman interpretations. So again, and we're gonna see a whole lot of this in countless examples. So right off the bat, there is nothing being hidden in terms of the esoteric and the occult knowledge in the very first Disney movie, and then you're also gonna see this very constant theme with pretty much every single Disney movie for the next like four to five decades, few generations. And that's like, these princesses, one of their inherent traits, if they're a true princess, is they can talk to nature. And more specifically, it's not that anyone can talk to nature, it's just them, and that's what again makes them these adepts, like that they're ready to become magical, but they're still kind of growing into it. A lot of the Disney protagonists don't realize how magic they are, and that's exactly what happens with snow White. The very first scene is that she goes out into the well and she starts to make a wish into the well and she wishes that she had like a prince Charming, and her wish immediately comes true because he shows up right next to her, and she runs away, And one of my favorite interpretations of this is that she wasn't running away from the strange man. She was running away from the fact that she just scared herself with how potent her magic was. That she made a wish and it immediately came true and she didn't know how to come to terms with that.
Speaker 1: Isn't snow White based on something like much darker?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, I've got I've got a few examples of it. It gets kind of dark. A lot of my interpretation to these two are like very politic, like real things that were happening politically that get expressed through folklore over hundreds of years. So okay, the Rosicrucian aspect of snow White is that these seven dwarves are actually these Earth elementals there they live underground and they capture these gems, but they they can't really appreciate the gems. They're just utilitarians of them. They're just these things that they go and get because they're Earth elementals. But when snow White comes in, snow White represents human intellect. It represents this like Rosicrucian higher order of thinking that gets you closer to the source if you can elevate far enough, so when she interacts with them, she helps elevate them. She helps give them some of that spirit, and in exchange they give like all they have to really offer her are these gems, Like that's kind of what they work in. And then it's also interesting they all wear these liberty caps, so there's a little picture of mythra. You can see a lot of cults, especially like ancient mystery schools, they'll all have these little liberty caps. So I don't think it was just a coincidence that these become some of the very first sidekicks in any Disney movies. And then this is just a weird note. I'm still to this day trying to find the original source of this. This was quoted in Wicked, It's still there now in Wikipedia, and I've seen it cited in a couple books, but I haven't found anything beyond according to the original Grim sources that in one of the original stories pre eighteen ten, the dwarves bring snow White back to life by hitting her thirty two times with magical hammers. And I feel like there's there's got to be something to that. But uh so, here's here's a couple of the dark backgrounds behind snow White. One of them is a possible both of these ladies were poisoned, a right, both of them died from poisoning. Margaret von Waldack fifteen thirty three. And this one's interesting because her dad owned a bunch of copper minds in the region and a lot of early mining and this is gonna come up in Pinocchio too. A lot of early mining they just hire children because children you have to you have to make the holes as big, right to get those little kids like down inside the mines. So they would literally just hire seven year olds. And I think at one point they passed a law and it was like, okay, seven's crazy, you got to be at least ten. So then it was like ten year olds are working in these mines, and that there was a village nearby that's still calls it snow Snow White Village. And in that Snow White village, historically, if you were a child working in these mines, they'd put you like twenty to like a little you know, barracks essentially. So some of the archetypes that develop over the next four hundred years that bring us the Disney version of snow White that's developing over real stories about children living in minds and they kind of turn into like like euphemistically turned into gnomes earth elementals that are down there finding diamonds. Like. No, they were seven year olds dying from you know, black long and from like sulfur poisoning. But that's one of the background stories. And then she dies from being poisoned, just like snow White eats the poison apple. And then there's another version, even a little bit more recent, Maria Sophia Earthl She was born in seventeen twenty nine. She was also poisoned, and her family also owned mine that were attended by kids, I mean kids just worked in minds. But another thing is that she had this mirror called the Talking Mirror, and that you can still see it today. It's in a museum called like the Spesser Museum. And there's a couple of different rumors about how it got this name talking Mirror. One of the rumors is the most mundane one. It was that it was just so crisp that you could see so well and it was so true that it basically could only speak the truth, and therefore it was like a talking mirror. That's lame. I don't really believe that one. The premise on this one. I think if you actually go to this museum, they say that when this was originally created, it was an acoustic toy that also doubled as a mirror, so that if you were to yell at it, it would reverberate in a way that you could hear your voice come back out of it, so that it was literally a talking mirror. So that that might be another one of these different premises. But again, both of these ladies were both poisoned both of their fathers. This is real. Both of their fathers owned minds in the area in which Snow White, the original place took place, and they had children working in those minds that would be represented by these gnomes. So there's there's other ones too that we're going to get into.
Speaker 1: You could almost rewrite that as the colbolt mines that we currently mind right now.
Speaker 2: If you got a cell phone, yeah, then then basically then the earth elementals have exchanged. You gave them human intellect and spirit and they give you a cell phone.
Speaker 1: Exactly. We could rewrite that, sure, bros. Phone is the scream here.
Speaker 2: Bro, here, here's a little bit deeper, just as like a little taste of like the occult Disney angle. So there's also a story from he Owe and her name means snow in Greek, and it's also been translated a Winner, but basically a Greek version of snow White that obviously predates the fifteen thirty three version, and basically she compares her beauty to Artemis the Hunter, and that offends Artemis so much that Artemis kills her. So the original story of snow White is that the step mother is essentially the old Crone archetype, and she is threatened by the beauty of snow White. In the Greek version, Artemis is being threatened by the beauty of a lady named snow Also, Artemis is the hunter. In snow White, the evil stepmother hires the hunter to go out and kill snow White. So you've got another It's just it's an interesting blending. So if it's not a direct adaptation, which I don't think it is, at the very least, it's like a synchronicity. Right, It's like the same archetype that people keep bumping into and it keeps making sense to where it's never going to die out, like you're going to keep seeing the story play out over and over again. So I've from between the two historical aspects, and then this, like Artemis as the evil stepmother aspect, snow White just feels like a reverberation of the same story over and over. You're not You're not gonna get your kids to go and see the story of Artemis. But they might go and see snow White from Walt Disney or whatever the new iteration of that's gonna be SpongeBob something or other.
Speaker 1: Right, SpongeBob under the C two point zero story of Artemis.
Speaker 2: So here's another example of a real story that kind of gets hidden tangled, which was just a version of Rapunzel, and a lot of people know Rapunzel. It's the girl that puts the hair down out of the tower and the guy goes up and he climbs it. Well, it's interesting is that both of those stories are likely based on a real historical figure as well, called Saint Barbara. If you ever heard of the city Santa Barbara, she is literally it was named after Saint Barbara. A lot of people don't realize that she's the patron saint of artillery, which is why you'll usually see her with cannons or sometimes rifles. If it's like a modern thing, there's usually going to be a tower in the background, just like Rapunzel that she lived in, and there's a lightning strike. So the premise of Rapunzel is that she gets locked up in the tower and they're trying to like prevent their virgin daughter from getting knocked up. Essentially, right, if you're just going to oversimplify it, that's kind of the story. In the story of Saint Barbara, it was her dad was a pagan and she wanted to convert to Christianity, and he didn't want that to happen because Christians were starting to like, you know, flow through the nation. So he ends up locking her in a tower to prevent her from going and turning into a Christian. And you'll see on a lot of the towers they'll actually have like the little like Holy Trinity symbol to show that even when she was locked up, she was still in this search of becoming a Christian because of like everything that she was doing. Her dad finds out about this, he gets her out of the tower, beheads her, and then he's immediately struck down by lightning and he dies. So this is where you'll see Saint Barbara is Rapunzel, is this artillery goddess, and the artillery being that her death was immediately avenged by the gods through this lightning strike. So now any form of lightning or firepower, explosives, gunpowder, bullets, they're all attributed to Saint Barbara, who again is Rapunzel, who ends up in a Disney movie called Tangled.
Speaker 1: Is that supposed to be a true story or a myth of Saint Barbara?
Speaker 2: I believe it's it's supposed to be a true story, not a myth. And of course I think it's probably been embellished, and you know, through syncretism, it's kind of meshed with other stories over time a little bit. But I do believe that the core of that is true, that a pagan dad locked his daughter up and then when she went against his word, he killed her, and then he got he died from a lightning strike. All that sounds like something that could reasonably happen in the real world, you know.
Speaker 1: Sounds like Christian propaganda to me.
Speaker 2: So here's another here's a more fun version of Disney Villains and Chernobog. And the first thing to note is that this is from Fantasia, and this is a night on Bald Mountain. And if you look at the silhouette of Chernibog when he has his wings up, because he's like a legitimate demon, his his name translates to the black God, and he was a Slavic Germanic entity, which we're this is gonna get kind of deepier. But look at the silhouette and you'll see that that silhouette is repeated by Disney in a lot of their other villain designs. The one that's the most obvious is Maleficent, so you can see, like Mollficen's head is the exact same shape as the wings of Chernobog. And this is intentional what Fantasia does. And I really believe this one strongly. Fantasia is a literal magical spell that Disney cast onto the world to create a fit like a reality, to make the Disney world a real world, right like like it's it's an actual thing that exists in a way that me and you could be dead for one hundred years and no one will ever remember either of us have ever existed or anything we ever said, but Disney, the company and the corporation, they will They will outlive almost anyone on the planet right now. So in that way, like the spell worked, and that every time someone watches Fantasia, or any time a new movie comes out that uses a theme from Fantasia, whenever I'm a Lificent remake comes out, it's just recasting that spell over and over again and just making it stronger each time. And I think that's that's almost how you can interpret most Disney movies, is like, oh, let's time to put another spell on real quick, and it all starts with Fantasia.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, that makes sense because you're totally right, Disney and Disney movies will outlive probably everyone. And always thought that that would be interesting. What if someone in two hundred years just stumbles across the random movie Have you ever seen the movie Galaxy Quest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tim Mallen.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, where these real aliens come down and they think that the show that these people were about was about real events. They think they were real space ship people going around, you know, killing aliens in space. Like what if that would actually happen in like two to three hundred years in the future. People take a lot of these movies that we've made as like historical documents and historical fact If.
Speaker 2: It were Disney and it were nineties or pre nineties, then they'd still be right. I don't know if Galaxy Quests would be as accurate, but I feel like Disney was is accurately retelling real things that happened that just turned into mystery school stories. And then mystery school stories over thousands of years turned into old wives tales and stories that Grandma would tell the youngins. But they're essentially the same accurate stories being told over and over again. And then here's another example of how Chernobog. And again this is not like, oh well, Disney is sneaking in you know these these evil references. No, this is all completely out in the open. No one ever denied this. There's interviews with the music director that said why he picked all of these different songs. And for example, churnal Bog is also the name of a mountain called journal Bog, and journal Bog had the name of Hell and Devilstone, and that also there's this area around this Zernobo, which is where they said there's ancient objects. There's a place called Devil's pulpit, devil's window, and a sacrificial cauldron. So these this is a real factual place that the chernobug demon that they decided to depict in this episode of Fantasia. This is like some of the oldest cult like word like black magic worshiping cults that they decided to kind of archetype this after. So none of this is just by accident, and it's all really fascinating to me. So this it's gonna go a little bit deeper. I'm not gonna just straight up read it, but if you look into the region itself, these weren't just regular Slavs. These Slavs end up becoming part of eastern Germany. So the reason why this is important is because look at all of the early Disney films outside of Pinocchio, a large majority are Grim fairy Tales, and Grim fairy Tales were largely Germanic folklore, and the Grim fairy Tales was second only to the Bible, so in terms of sales, in terms of popularity, and I would even argue that when the Grim fairy Tales were out, if you had Grim's fairy Tales and you had the Bible in your bookshelf. There's a good chance you read Grim's fairy Tales more than the Bible, because you had to have the Bible, Like everyone had to have a copy of the Bible. Otherwise you could be like someone would be like, hey, how come you don't have a copy of the Bible? Right, But if you had Grim's fairy Tales, it was likely because you were actively reading it, or you're reading it to kids, or you were reading it yourself. Like this was like incredible, Like it was the only Harry Potter that existed. Right. So, the popularity of Grim's fairy Tales paired with the German identity crisis that was going on at the tail end of the nineteenth in the early twentieth century, combined with Walt Disney repopularizing Grim's fairy Tales all over again through his animation in the nineteen thirties. I've then there's a strong argument here that like all of this kind of like comes to a head. And I'm not saying that that Walt Disney started World War Two, but he invigorated, he helped invigorate this you know, Germanic nation that had been going through an identity crisis, and then was all of a sudden popular with the entire world over who and we're gonna we're going to return to that too, because it's gonna come up again a few different times, which is a you know, the the Werner von Braun and Heinz Haber who also came over in paper Clip. He doesn't get as much recognition, but he also had a kids show on the Disney Channel.
Speaker 1: So a lot of these original stories originally from Germany, these original fair.
Speaker 2: Grim fairy tales, and they would they would often go to Grim fairy Tales. Disney has a they would revisit Grim for a lot of their inspiration on early movies. And I'll go into some non Grim fairy Tales ones too, but that was definitely all all sort of Germanic or at least like Slavic Eastern European folklore. That essentially, if you're not familiar with Grim fairy tales, the Grim Brothers were actually historians, and before the fairy tales, they wrote the history of Germany like they were like the the number one book on Germanic history, and they basically applied the exact same level of research and detail to folklore, so they weren't just guys that were interested in stories that people were telling their kids. They were actively trying to reconstruct an entire cultural identity that had been lost for however long, hundreds or thousands of years.
Speaker 1: It seems, wow, that's super fascinating.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna we're gonna keep going on to Oh and another fun little fact is that there is this was discovered in two thousand and eight, but there's some sort of an astrological alignment where you can witness the Winner solstice at the actual Churnobog location at the very top of this mountain called the Hand of the Gods. So anyways, there this specific location in which Fantasia and Chernobog are introduced, like the very first Disney villain. Essentially that there's all sorts of astrological alignment to it, so I'm sure it's probably just a coincidence. And then here is a quote from Deams Taylor. Deams Taylor was the master of ceremonies in Fantasia. Since it's essentially like a musical, He's the one that decided what music would go in and he said quote Bald Mountain, according to jurdition, is the gathering place of Satan and his followers on Wahlberger's Night, the equivalent of our Halloween. So he is talking about why they included this scene because they wanted something to represent a Satanic ritual by name. This isn't trying to read between the lines. This is literally the guy that put that song and that scene in there. And then if you want to go on a whole Wallburger's tangent. But it's essentially like the movie, the A twenty four movie. I'm flanking on the name, but the may Day not hereditary, but it was the other one that's essentially just another variation of this Wallburger's Night. And then Midsummer there you go with wicker Man, like all of the like, these were all different variations of a similar, similar ritual that happened at the same time, either like the day before the day after. There's also a Satan John's Day. And then here I told you we were gonna we're gonna keep going back to World War two and like these interesting notes here, and you mentioned the Olympics when we first started talking. Interesting this is a fun one to come up on trivia night. The first television tower in the entire world ever in human history, the first television tower was built on the Brocken, which is the mountain in which Wahberger's Night was actually being celebrated, in which Churn of Bogs depicted that actual mountain in real human history. Was the first television station antenna to ever be erected, and it was erected by the Nazis specifically to broadcast the Olympics one time, and then they took it down. So they erected an antenna on Devil's Mountain just to broadcast the first television broadcast ever and then took it back down again. I just I find that endlessly fascinating.
Speaker 1: I knew that the TV was of the Devil.
Speaker 2: Paranoid American, seriously, add this one to your notebook. Man, This one is uh, it's it's hard to disprove because it is so well documented because of the Olympic aspect to it. Okay, here's another fun one. So let's get out of grim for a second. Now we're going to get into Italian occultism. So we got Pinocchio. Some people have rightfully connected the story of Pinocchio to the Golden Ass and long story short, it's that if you reject an education, if you reject logic and reason and the ability to think with your mind, then you're going to be forced to work with your hands. That you're going to become a beast of burden if you can't elevate your mind. That was sort of like this very high ambitious political version of Pinocchio and of the Golden Ass. However, Pinocchio gets even more a cult and specific than that connection. That one's a strong one because they follow almost the same beats where they leave school and he goes into a circus, and then it starts, you start turning into an animal, and you actually become a literal beast of burden. However, the guy that wrote the real og Pinocchio story, it was Carlo Lorenzini, and he had a pen name but in Lorenzeni. In addition to writing Pinocchio, which came out in political newspapers at the time, it was he was basically like a strong political activist that was writing under these pen names and revolutionary newspapers. And one of these newspapers he had written a sympathetic article to the Carbonari. The Carbonari were basically a Masonic Italian political offshoot, also known as the Charcoal burners in that they would meet in the middle of the night clandestinely and they would burn you know, charcoal as to not have like an open fire, so that they could see but not attract. And then also that they would write symbols or sigils or messages with the charcoal. And if you look at early interpretations of the Italian Pinocchio, there are references to the charcoles because they would go into like a hut and expect to see like a scene with a pot boiling at a stove in the hearth, and they'd see that was actually etched into the wall or etched in with charcoal. This was a reference to them being a carbonari. So there's like a political aspect to it. The symbol in the middle that was the symbol of the Carbonari, like their their Masonic version of like a little magical sigil. And then again man this concept of Pinocchio going and becoming a beast of burden, this was something that was actively happening in Italy, specifically all over Italy, but in Sicily. There were these Sicilian sulfur mines that I think were in existence up until like mid twentieth century, and it took a lot of different people to basically bring this. I think like Booker T. Washington, he actually was quoted as saying that when he found out about these sulfur mines in Sicily, that it was worse than anything that any like, you know, black slave in America had gone through compared to what these kids were going through. And this was also happening in the time when Pinocchio was being written, So part of this story about kids being kidnapped and forced to work was really happening during the lifetime in which the book itself came out.
Speaker 1: Pinocchio was a slave bro we was slaves.
Speaker 2: And then here's a there's an actual name for it, so Carusu or carusi. It's a Sicilian word for the term boy, but it basically just translated to any of these kids that were working in these mines. And this was going on until the nineteen fifties, so this is this was going on for hundreds of years, and this is essentially what Pleasure Island would evolve into. Like Pleasure Island is where they would get they would lure you away from going to school so that you know, you'd drink alcohol, you'd smoke cigarette, just anything other than going to school and becoming part of the system. And once they were able to remove you from the system, then they could kidnap you and literally force you to work for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Okay, islands here, real quick, paranoid American. There was a period of time that the Disney World Cruise would take people, take the children over to Little Saint James Island.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I know, actually know a little bit about this one. I didn't go on this excursion. So it was a Disney cruise line. Disney owns their own islands. One of their islands is adjacent to Little Saint James, and they had an excursion so that while while you were at Disney's island, your family could have paid a lot of money, probably a few hundred dollars at least, to go on a coral reef excursion at Little Saint James to where you would like, you know, go over there for the afternoon, snorkel and then hopefully you make your way back to the cruise ship. So it wasn't that Disney ship was going there or that Disney was sending people there. It was that they had an excursion and that someone from Little Saint James would take your money and bring you to the island. I don't know if I'm splitting hairs here, but I just I just felt like we could be exact on this.
Speaker 1: But still either way, either way if Disney taking there from the island, coming to get them.
Speaker 2: Honestly, since we're on that topic too, I might as well point this one out. I don't have a slide for it, but there's an image of Gislaine Maxwell who's like dancing next to a Pluto on a stage and it says Disney or something in the background behind her, and that often comes up as looks she was, you know, working for Disney. She was on the payroll. She was like recruiting kids. Like I believe that that was actually like a Channel four event and that Channel four had paid for Disney characters to show up and like be on stage and stuff, but it was not a Disney event, and that Gislaine Maxwell didn't work for Disney. She worked doing something for Channel four. Again, I don't know if it's splitting hairs. It just it's another interesting Epstein Gislaine Maxwell Disney connection.
Speaker 1: Well, people found out through the files that Epstein had like a year long or multiple year long past to Disney World.
Speaker 2: Or I'm surprised that he wasn't Club thirty three.
Speaker 1: Club thirty three baby, because.
Speaker 2: Club thirty three at that point is just a flex, but it also means that you never have to wait in line. So I feel like he he'd be the kind of guy that would have gotten the Club thirty three pass, and then you don't. You don't need the more. And I think the Club thirty three is like fifty thousand dollars a year per park, So if you want to be a member in three different parks, it's one hundred and fifty a year.
Speaker 1: That's nothing to the multi billion.
Speaker 2: It's a flex more than it's like a thing that you would care about. So Okay, here's the one of the theories that I'm not going to take credit for that I can't remember who I heard this from, or maybe I should just take credit. But yeah, it's called the Disney proxy, and it's it can be more complicated, but the dumbest version, the most simplified version, is that you traumatize a kid, you introduce them to a cute little sidekick that's their savior, and then you sell that kid chochkeys related to their savior and that in if your kids like so, here's here's the general premise is that you sit your kid down in front of the TV and you gotta go do taxes, you gotta go do dishes, you gotta go fix the car, whatever it is. You're like, I just need an hour to go and do adult stuff. So we're gonna PLoP you down in front of the TV. We're gonna put on Disney tape because Disney is more or less like I can trust that it's not gonna do something horrible to you. That's the sale right of Disney is like family friendly, so that if I go in the other room, I can just leave you to it. So when that happens, if you're five years old and your parent leaves the room, to a five year old mind with maybe still developing the concept of like per object permanence, right, if mom leaves the room, mom might as well be dead until you know she comes back into the room. You're still figuring things out. So you put your five year old in front of this show. In that movie, Bambi's mom becomes the kid's mom because the kids mom's in the other room. She's doing or something. So now like you're bonding with this character or the dad of its lion king, right, and then when the mom dies, this kid might for a five year old mind, it might be the first time in their life where they've gone through this psychological mental exercise of mommy died, What do I do? What do I do if mom dies? Wow, I've never considered that before. What happens when my mom actually dies? And they start thinking, even if they're not actively thinking that the back of the head like seeds are being planted. So now it's kind of traumatic. If that's the first time you've ever thought about your own mortality or the mortality of your parents and your loved ones, it could kind of spiral you a little bit. If your head's not big enough to fully contemplate it, you still kind of get stuck in this trauma mode. So there's three main ways that happens in Disney movies. Either the parent dies, which is a pretty obvious one, or you get separated or lost. You could almost consider like maybe an Alice in Wonderland would be like this, Maybe Mary Poppins would be like this, where the kids are removed from any authority figures and they're out in the world fending for themselves and it's unknown if they ever make it back. And then the third one is a more extreme version of that where you get kidnapped. But all three of these are forcing a young mind to actually go through via this process of oh my god, my mom just died, or oh my god, I'm lost and I might never get home, or oh my god, I was just kidnapped. So once they're in this new traumatic state thinking new thoughts, the first thing that Disney's gonna do is put a very cute sidekick savior character. They're gonna save you. And what happens is that you now have this nlp anchor of in this case Thumper. We're gonna have a bunch of examples, and now whenever you're gonna see Thumper, after you've seen this movie, you're gonna feel a little bit of relief. You're gonna be like, oh, I don't know why, but I feel like a little more at e then I just did five seconds ago. It might be you were walking down the isle in Walmart and you saw a Thumper backpack. You don't know why you felt that way, but this is the reason it's because sometime earlier in life, Thumper saved, like literally saved you and became your new parental figure. And you're gonna see this happen over and over again. Lion King is an example. You kill the parent, you introduce the cute sidekicks, you sell the chochkeys with the sidekicks, and up, even if it's not a kid that's dying here, you've got like an old man that loses someone gets a sidekick, the sidekick gets cool little chochkeys. Even in Frozen Frozen she gets she ages a little bit, her parents go away on a trip and just never come back. And then you get ol Off, and then oll Off becomes an expensive Lorcana card or a Funko pop. Right, So, like this constant theme that I called a Disney proxy where traumatize the kid, introduced the kid to a cute little character that's then gonna be a happy meal toy or a Lorcanic card, or a or a sneaker or something out in the real world, and then just keep capitalizing on that for the rest of their life. Because and this is where Disney adults become so useful. Where a Disney adult is still feeling some sort of ease by seeing Thumper, even when they're like fifty years old. Whoa bro.
Speaker 1: That is a deep rooted psychological manipulation, and I can definitely see how that works. As you were explaining that, I was immediately thinking to one of the first Disney movies that I ever saw, which was Tarzan. Tarzan the animated movie, and what happens in that Tarzan loses his parents.
Speaker 2: There's some theories that the parents and Frozen are the parents in Tarzan. Here's another fun This is my favorite part about Tarzan. If you look at the original story of Tarzan. The premise. Again, this is like kind of Rosicruciani maybe, but it was that the blood of a British aristocrat was so inherently superior to any other race of human being that you could literally take a British aristocrat, drop them in the middle of a jungle and they would thrive. Not only would they thrive, they would become the king of the jungle. And that's what Tarzan is. Tarzan represents that British aristocracy is just inherently better than anything else in the world, and that it will always thrive no matter what environment you put it in.
Speaker 1: This is really crazy right here. I believe this absolutely, that this is happening, and this explains why kids are so crazy about Disney movies because they've been traumatized by watching it, and they get their best friend within that movie, and they're put into that type of scenario even though it's not real life, they're watching a fictional version of it. And then the parents don't understand why they like these characters so much, especially in the beginning. You know, of course people are now parents that grew up with a lot of the stuff, but I feel like even in the nineties or in the eighties, parents didn't really understand why their kids like these shows so much. But this explains it.
Speaker 2: And I think it's also really interesting to note that I think Disney found this formula out on accident because they came out with Bambi and something called the Bambi effect happened, or you can look up like Bambi syndrome. But essentially, after Bamby came out and everyone saw Bambi's mom die and here's this adorable Bamby yawning and mom, where are you mom? Right, like, people were upset and there was actual legislation and cultural change where it became less acceptable socially to hunt and eat deer, and it actually got so out of control that there became an overpopulation issue with deer, and then they had to start aggressively overcoming the deer because they had let it go unchecked for too long again because of like like public pressure that people saw the Disney movie and complain to their local you know, politicians, and it changed the landscape for the worst. And I think when this happened first, Disney was like, Okay, that's interesting, Like, we have some real power here. We have to be a little bit more careful now about how we wield this power. But I think also the when they realize, oh, if you kill the authority figure, it does something extra. Even though it's just a cartoon, it does like something beyond what anyone was expecting. So again, I feel like that when they killed Bambi's mom, it was like a happy accident. They were like, oh, what was this. Let's keep trying this out, and then over the years they make it so that it's almost like a formula, and then you've got movies that can do this over and over again, where they can kill characters over and over. Like Coco is a good example, where like they have regular death and they have like a second in deaths, So now like everybody gets to die and see their loved ones die and go back to like it gets but again, then that one's almost like a logmarthic function, whereas this is like the most simple algebraic version of that first.
Speaker 1: Wow, then they just kept repeating the same formula over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: So here's here's what I would consider the darker side of Disney. And we won't get too much beyond this one, but it's so easy to ruin a Disney movie for yourself. If you look into it just enough, you're gonna find something that's gonna be like, eh, I wish I didn't know that. So here's my example is that Sword in the Stone was probably my favorite Disney movie of all time. I absolutely love this movie. I think I saw it the most times out of anything. Where this one gets kind of weird is just if you look at the original author Sword in the Stone by THH. White. THH. White was this old old guy that didn't develop any adult relationships with anyone, and he fell in love with a twelve year old boy when he was in his late fifties, and that a lot of the work and a lot of his diary entries basically we were just talking about this constant struggle that he was going through, that if he wanted to express the love that he had in his soul, that society would reject him, and that it was like the most painful thing ever. And his later biographer basically said that this turned him into a sado massachis that he he he might have had some like pretty strong other diary entries that never made it to like the full public light. But when you start learning about this guy's actual background, and then I'm like rewatching Sword in the Stone and I'm just like, damn, here's this old guy that looks kind of like him, smoking the pipe, lives out in the middle of the woods, and he's luring an orphaned boy to learn all about magic, and he's not allowed to go home and tell any of the adults about it. All of a sudden, now it's like the story of Sword in the Stone and the story of an old guy that literally lured a young twelve year old away from his family to try and teach him magic. As a you know, a euphemism. So here's just an example of I mean, if another maybe a darker one, who would be like powder, But we're not going to get into powder because it's not animated.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of the story of the original Star Wars trilogy too. Well, we wantingob be an old man luring a teenage boy into the woods to teach him magic.
Speaker 2: It's a story as old as time. It's of here's an here's an example of a thing that comes up constantly, and this is the Walt Disney was a freemason, and I just maybe with an asterisk. So if if you care about the fine details, there's plenty of examples where Walt drew Mickey Mouse as a day Olay. There was even an entire skit where he opens up the Barnyard chapter of dam Olay, and it has a lot of the different characters that you'll see repeatedly coming out in the rest of the early Disney movies. So here's a photo in the bottom right corner with Walt Disney and some other dem Olay and then on the bottom left corner, this is the modern version of Dame Olay. But it is basically cub Scouts for Masons if you're too young to join the actual Masons, So if you're not like twenty yet, but either you have a family member that wants you to be in it, or you know it like it's a it's a sort of like an after school curricular thing. Who knows. Who knows how a kid winds up in the Masons or in the the Damola, which is cub Scouts for Masons. Walt Disney not only did he find himself in the Masons, but he was actually under the wing of the original, the founder of Dame Olay. It's this guy named Frank Sherman Land, and everyone called him Dad, and that still goes on now. If you join the Day Malay, you usually call your equivalent of like your Scout master. They call him Dad, just a little bit weird. And then here's a photo of Walt Disney and Vivian and with Frank Land later on in life. And I think that his experience in Dame Olay, this is where he got his occultism, and this is where he got his drive and his ability to just say, like, I'm gonna make my own reality. Because as a young kid, you know, as like a thirteen or fourteen year old learning about the Knight's Templar and learn about all of these esoteric principles doing literal magical rituals because they do the same Masonic footwork where they you know, they go around certain number of times, they like certain number of candles, they say like little oaths. All of that's happening. So you've got this very young Walt Disney going through a very real secret society initiation based on knights Templar. Of course he's going to come out and put occultism into everything he does. There's no way that he can't. That's this is what shaped him as a young kid. Absolutely, And I want to say the most insidious of Disney movies. The common examples, the one that comes up the most maybe are the dick castles in Little Mermaid poster, right, the little castle in the background. They look like little decks. Then you've got the the Rescuers where they're flying down a city scape and there's like a naked lady in one of the windows. Really quickly, there's the line that some people say is all teenagers take off your clothes in Aladdin. There's the part in Lion King where he jumps into the little cloud of like dust and feathers and it spells out the word sex and the sky really briefly. There's even a deleted scene and Who Framed Roger Rabbit in which Jessica Rabbit gets into a car wreck and her she opens her legs as she falls out of the car, And they intentionally created that scene and then deleted it just so they could have a deleted scene that like people would talk about. These are the ones that I think I might have missed one or two, but those are the ones that come up the most in that Disney's trying to corrupt your kids. Disney's trying to convert your kids into sex crazed maniacs. I don't think that your kids seeing three letters on the screen for like a half second is going to do it. I don't think a dick Castle is going to do it. You Know what I do think can harm your child, though, is teaching them that it's toys love him back, and that they feel physical pain, and that if you if you relinquish control over your material possessions, that you're essentially killing them, that you are torturing these things that love you. I think That is probably one of the most insidious lessons that Disney can put into anything. I would much rather dick castles and churnal bug and black magic and horoscopes than teaching my kids that, you know, like, your toys love you back, so therefore you should put like a spiritual investment into your material possessions. That is so crazy to me. And Toy Story is one of the bigger examples. Toy Story. I would say that, like, what is it, brave Little toaster walk so Toy Story can run. They both are the exact same premise that material possessions have a soul and a spirit and therefore it's almost bad to get rid of them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's also one in the marriage scene of The Little Mermaid where the preacher or the priest or whatever looks like he has a boner.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, again, I would say that even if let's just say that that is one hundred percent of boner, and I would say it is I'm not I am a hug like that he has a boner. I don't know if that's gonna if that's gonna harm a young viewer that sees that versus being taught that their toys love them back and to not throw out their toys. And even better, if you look at the first toy story Sid, who's seen as like the bad guy, because what a Sid do? Sid takes broken toys and he puts them back together, So he's like making his own toys. He's recycling things, which is not what Disney wants you to do. Disney wants you to go to the store and buy your ass a brand new license, trademark, you know, approved Disney product, and that if you are making your own toys, then you're essentially a monster. At least that's Sid rules and Toy Story one. They change that a little bit when you get to like Toy Story.
Speaker 1: Four, that's very true. That's very true. Don't make your own buy ours consumerism.
Speaker 2: Here's another fun one. Almost every Disney villain is gay. Have you heard this one?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't told me about this.
Speaker 2: So if let's just say that, like all of the Disney female villains share whatever, they're lesbians. Just let's save it for conversation for later. You go through all of the male villains, they all follow this again like this aristocratic, but like a Yankee doodle, a dandy archetype. Every single one of these guys is a dandy. You've got Scar who basically talks with like a very specific accent and that sounds like a like a West, you know, Hollywood sort of gay. You've got the line that sucks his thumb constantly. You've got sher Khan who also has that exact same accent. Pretty much every single Captain hook Ursula is essentially a drag queen. Ja'afar has that exact same like very you know, has like a very specific way of talking, I would say, and then even Radinger of the Great Mouse Detective this very specific. And there's actually a documentary that I found this from the point of this out. It's a documentary called Do I Sound Gay? And it was about a guy that went away to college and came back after like three or four years, and some of his friends were like, why are you talking like that? And he realized that after he had gone away to school, he basically started talking gay because he fit in with like a gay crowd, and he like picked up on these different mannerisms and a certain way of talking, and he had he actually had to go to a speech therapist to unlearn all of this. And as he was doing that he's he had seen a few Disney movies and he was like, hey, every one of these these male Disney villains talk like they're gay, Like they they speak the way that I'm trying to unlearn.
Speaker 1: That would make sense, That would make sense. That and the reason why they're they're so evil, their clauset gay.
Speaker 2: Bro it gives the motivation. Here's okay, here's one of the I think I'm winding down here. So here's another really fun one is the Disney Pixar theory. So this isn't mine. This one gets floated around and improved by a bunch of people, but it's based on things that happen specifically in the Pixar movies. So in in Brave, and if you pay attention in Pixar, most Pixar movies are self referential. They will like refer to previous Pixar movies or future Pixar movies, so it kind of implies that they're all aware of each other. So in Brave, there's a scene in which they're talking to the old Witch and the witch has a truck. And the truck, I believe is one of the trucks you see in Toy Story or something inside of it, or it's in cars. It's a truck that's in cars. So Brave is seen as the very first, the very first movie in the Pixar universe, happening around the fourteenth century. Then you've got Toy Story and Finding Nemo, which are leading up to the demise of humans. They're kind of they took place in the time period that they seem to have taken place, which is like the nineteen nineties. Then you've got Ratitude. Then you have cars, And this is one of my favorite examples of how this goes off, is that Wally happens, and Wally is basically humans have polluted the Earth until it's no longer habitable and they have to go out in the outer space. And then Wally is in search of signs of life on the planet so that once they find the Earth can sustain life again, humans can return. That's a premise of Wally. While Wally is happening, pollution makes the Earth unlivable and humans start to create these like these shells, so the shells slowly become their cars. People start living in their cars to the point where they fuse with their cars. So the premise is that if you go into these Disney Pixar car movies, if you were to open up one of those doors, it would just be a fleshy mass of like nerves and cartilage and like brain matter, because the inside of that car is now the inside of a human body, and they have this like exoskeleton that looks like a car. And this was an evolutionary requirement to even continue living. And then you've got bugs life that comes after this, So very humans even survive that version of iterations, So then it becomes just bugs that survive, and the bugs become basically sentient. The same Rosicrucian spirit that give human that spark of life, it gets passed on to the bugs because the bugs are the next best thing. And then finally you've got the Monsters Inc. And Monsters University reality in which they live in the most distant future from now and they're actually their door system is trying to travel back into the past and fix things that went wrong.
Speaker 1: Who I really like Monsters, Monsters, Inc. And Monsters University. That makes sense. I never even watched Wally, though I've heard Wally's good, but I've never never seen it.
Speaker 2: Wally was remarkable when it first came out and it got a lot of press because I think it's silent for the first twenty minutes or so, which is sort of out of character for a blockbuster children's three D movie that would just be completely silent. But it's essentially just Wally driving around and looking at stuff. But and while he is a deep dive in itself, man Wally is all about the Garden of Eden. That's why it's Eve comes down, and Eve is trying to lure humans away from the Garden of Eden. Like they have found a way to sustain themselves in space, maybe without any war, without anyone dying, there's no old people. They they have found a way to actually sustain forever. But Eve finds a way to lure them back to Earth again, where they're basically going to go back through that same doom cycle. This ignores the theory though, that everyone's eating each other on the spaceship in Wally, and that basically there's like a soilent green operation going on, and that's why you don't see old people.
Speaker 1: Supposedly, they're making a new Toy Story movie, and I think that it's going to be about technology.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be about tablets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now the toys have to fight back against technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean it's gonna be the friends they make along the way probably, And honestly, the only way that it can work out is that technology is going to have to become accepted as a new toy and the tablet and a natural evolution of things. Children are going to be taught that their tablet loves them back like this. That has been the premise of toy story since the very beginning. So there's no way that formula necessarily changes. It's going to be that technology is the new outsider, but it still loves whoever the human is, so therefore it's worthy of this Rosicruci spiritual evolution, like it's it's ready to be next in line.
Speaker 1: Dolphin or almost blue dolphin.
Speaker 2: One other quick one. Just look, I'm not going to go through all these, but look into children's book authors that have connections to military intelligence. There's just like lots and lots and lots and lots of examples. Oh and here's a parting one a fever dream. So most people have heard of one hundred and one Dalmatians, right, you've heard of one hundred and one Dalmatians, and the premise of one hundred and one Dalmatians was something called the Twilight Bark, and this is when dogs would go out in the middle of the night and they would howl into the darkness, and a dog on another rooftop would hear that and they would howl, and essentially they could communicate with each other and form this like mesh network of dog howls. So if I need to get a message four hundred miles away, I could do that through this twilight bark, right is That's kind of like the basic premise of this. So the sequel to one hundred and one Dalmatians, which was also written by the same author, Dodie Smith. This one never got a Disney sequel, it did get a live action make and like the early two thousands, it's a weird movie. But the sequel to one hundred and one Dalmatians is a book called The Starlight Barking, which is slightly different than the Twilight Bark. The Starlight Barking what happens is that a god from the serious Dog Star comes to Earth freezes humanity in a like cryogenic state essentially, and then dogs gained the ability to fly at supersonic speeds. They can control technology, and they can communicate with each other telepathically, and they collectively discuss with this dog god from the Serious Star System that says, hey, humans are ruining the Earth. There's wars going on, like everything is going horrible. All of you dogs can come back with me to the Serious Star System and you'll be treated as kings and gods just like I am. Or you can stay here and hang out with humans. And they he was like, you, guys, you know, think it over a little bit. Spoiler alert. The dogs decide they're going to stay here and help humans rather than go back to the Dog Star. But it's a wild story about these supersonic telepathic technology using dogs, like the dogs are literally flying around the streets and opening and closing garage doors with their minds because they can control technology. So just another weird fever dream that most people don't know about. Because this is the sequel that I wish Disney would make out of all the sequels they keep making over and over again. But the reason is because Dodie Smith, after she gets popular from the one hundred and one Dalmatians, she becomes a pacifist and a conscient, just objector, and she ends up leaving Europe in order to come to the States in order to like avoid something with her husband of getting like enlisted or anything. So she then becomes this like anti war political non person because if you were anti war back then you were kind of anti state as well. So she kind of lost all of her credibility, which is one of the reasons that you haven't heard about the Starlight barking, but you should have.
Speaker 1: That sounds incredible. That sounds way better than anything. One hundred and one dominationis, bro, it's a good sequel of going I don't know if I would believe that about dogs cats. If it was cats, I believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't. I think cats would have left us. They'd be like, oh, yeah, we're out of here. At least dog. I do believe dogs might be dumb enough to try and hang out and help us out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think cats are super smart. Bro, they know what's up. I think they got I think they know. I think cats know the secrets of the universe.
Speaker 2: That's like cats don't need to know. They don't really care, and that's that's the secret to the universe.
Speaker 1: I've seen those people on TikTok that are cat's psychics will read your cat's mind Uh.
Speaker 2: I believe that people pay for people to read their cat's minds. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think it's funny. It's interesting. It would be pretty fascinating to find out if they what they actually think about. You know, I don't know if there's a lot going on inside of a dog, but there's definitely a lot going on inside of a cat for shut.
Speaker 2: You know, when when people say things like, oh, humans are the only animals that kill for sport or you know, the only animals that are cruel, like I immediately think of cats. I immediately think of I have a ced a cat, just kill a creature for the sheer fun of it. Didn't wasn't hunting, wasn't hungry, was just like I want to see that thing cry a little bit.
Speaker 1: Did you see that documentary on I think it was on Netflix. Don't f with Cats?
Speaker 2: No. Oh, it's about the guy that was like torturing a cat online and internet and.
Speaker 1: They found him Brown. I found him the internet. Did that? Dude?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: It's like, dude, if we can if we can figure that out, then why are we not figuring out a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the cat didn't have friends in high places, I gets or the guy hurting the cat didn't have friends in nine places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he couldn't hide. So what is your ultimate conclusion year about about Disney and what they're doing now?
Speaker 2: Yes, Disney teaches occultism to kids, but that's only the good Classic Disney, the New Disney. The only thing that they're doing is that proxy there. They have figured out that formula that if they can traumatize your kid and then they can save your kid using a cute, friendly, catchy, you know, little sidekick, then that little sidekick will be selling them French fries and cars for the rest of their entire life. And it's just a cheat code and that anyone can kind of fall forward. It's it's weaponized nostalgia. And they have figured out a way to do this. And not only have they figured had a way to do it, but it's now a global conglomerate that I would argue is becoming almost like an aggregre. Right, it's an aggregor, the same way that the FBI is an aggregor. That you could fire everyone in the FBI and the second you start high ring them again, no one has to teach the new guys like how to It's almost like a Stanford prison experiment, Like there's this eggrigor of a prison or like a warden master and a prisoner, and like those archetypes exist in the same way that like a Disney adult archetype exists now because Disney created that and they're going to foster that forever and they have more resources in time than me or you or even like ten thousand of our best friends. So don't don't fight it. And if you're gonna criticize Disney, criticize the newer stuff for not having occultism, not not criticizing Disney for being a cult, like that's the only good part of Disney.
Speaker 1: Disney put the occult stuff back in to the movies. Bro, give us more Illuminati. Ask about the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: But what we're talking about with scientology and even Mormonism that I that I always shoehorn in. But if they would just change their positioning, as like if Mormons were like, hey, you like you like masonry, Hey you like magic, you like a little bit of of Cray mysticism and magical talismans and magic underwear, Well we've got you know, the religion for you, And the same thing with scientology. It's like, hey, do you want to believe in a volcano full of bad feelings and thoughts that latch onto you and that you know, the whole Xenu story? Like if you lead with that, then I think that you might start attracting a new wave of people that aren't going to discover it later and then feel duped and feel like an idiot or be like, oh, this is what I signed up for. Why not get people that want to sign up for the thing? So I kind of feel the same about Disney, Like Disney should start courting more sort of occultism. They should. They should start making more Rosicrucian themed animations.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I think this should have been Paranoid American things. So much for coming on, brother, I really appreciate it. Very fascinating conversation. You've put a lot of work into decoding a lot of this stuff and finding a lot of it. Really appreciate it. Can you let people know where they can find you online?
Speaker 2: The only safe place is Paranoid American dot com. I've got all kinds of stuff. While I was working at Disney, I ended up believing to just start my own comic publishing company to do what Disney was teaching me to do, but for stuff that I wanted to do, and I've been doing that for going on fifteen years now. So you can see one of sixty titles that I should have on the main site. If you just go to paranoid American dot com, I'm guaranteed to have something there that's probably up your alley.
Speaker 1: The links to Paranoid American's website is in the description of this video. Please go over there, support him, check out his work on his website, and all of my links are also in the description below. Hits thumbs up button out the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the bellicon as well or notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye ye h.