Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: Why is the content all k time?
Speaker 2: Oh, for the love of God, let these phones work. Good morning, Todd. Okay, you'd be skippy. We got phones. Thank you, Todd. What are you working on here? You're going for win number two?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir? Okay, dude, good luck to you. Let's welcome back to the show. Chris Varga. Everybody, Chris, good morning, Good morning. Chillie says, it's been ten years since you played this silly game.
Speaker 2: Probably closer twelve. I was in the hall eleven and twelve. What happened? Did you join the military or something? Oh? God, no, life changes, I guy. You know work changes. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know it didn't change this show. Okay, we've just been here waiting for you to come back.
Speaker 2: I noticed that. Thankr for waiting. All right, Chris, that you back? All right? Twelve years, guy hasn't played silly questions. You're shouting out your name.
Speaker 1: You know you think I've ever I think I got buzzers after having the show on for twenty one years. I think we had some some other way to chime in. No, you're still yelling out your name when you think you know the answer. Two correct answers, We'll get you boy.
Speaker 2: We got good prizes right now. You guys are lucking out.
Speaker 1: Jillie put the AJR Rodeo tickets in there, so a pair of rodeo tickets.
Speaker 2: Why is the carpet wet? Todd? For game two?
Speaker 1: Chris Varga hasn't been around here for twelve years. He could go to the rodeo with two correct answers. All right, Chris, you know this guy, right, the guy you're playing calls every day for the last twelve years.
Speaker 2: You know that, right, all the day?
Speaker 1: Yes, so six times this guy's been in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Chris, you got to be fast, Okay, come on, I know I have to make sure I'm not arrested. Here we see, all right, here we go. Question number one.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What type of vehicle do competitors use?
Speaker 2: Todd a bicycle?
Speaker 1: If the rest of that question was tour de France, you would be right. The rest of the question is tour de France.
Speaker 2: You are right, You are right?
Speaker 1: Wow, whipping out on the table, and it is I guess it's not quite as cold, so he whipped it out. What type of vehicle do competitors use in the Tour de France?
Speaker 2: Bicycles?
Speaker 1: Well, well, well, Todd, there's nothing you could have done about that, Chris Varga other than said your name before him and said bicycles.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Next question, name either one of the two countries that border the United States, Todd.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go with Mexico. Really Mexico. Yeah, why don't you say Canada is so bad? So mad?
Speaker 1: I would have accepted Canada as an answer.
Speaker 2: Chris Varga twelve years very rusty. No, No, I don't know that. I just think Todd's that good.
Speaker 1: I think against somebody else that might have been a better game for you to get back into the swing of things.
Speaker 2: Chris, don't wait twelve years. I won't be here to call back.
Speaker 1: I'll be back when when five years, thirty days?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, thirty days, all right. I'm going to circle it on the calendar.
Speaker 1: Chris Varga after twelve years is going to be back on in thirty days?
Speaker 2: All right. I'm okay. I'm excited about you coming back, all right. Todd good Win dude, rodeo tickets for your second win? What? Yeah, we got good prizes all this week. All right, dude, you want to play tomorrow? Yes I do. It's good news.