Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen? When I read that in the CIA document, I about dropped it, okay, because, like you said, it says, okay, well, yeah, the Gateway experience works. This is how you do it. Oh and by the way, before you really get into like the astral travel and the remote viewing, you're going to need to do this energy conversion balloon because you've got to protect yourself against lower resonating entities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly Howving said it to entities for sure.
Speaker 1: I know what said that, Yeah in the CIA document, and I was what And they talk about that these entities are of a lower vibrational level. So maybe that's maybe those entities are simply in a neighboring dimension at a lower vibration. That's the same way that you would call the traditional Christian hell or things like that. You know, like you know, you go down into hell, you fall down into hell. But one thing that I wanted to touch on is so they go into they go into on page seven full at point twelve holograms, and I'm going to go ahead and just read a quick excerpt from that. So they're really really focused on holograms. And I am a little bit surprised by that, because I was wondering, well, how does that plan into everything? Well, it says here, the purest kind of light available to us is what is produced by a laser, which sends out a beam in which all waves are of one frequency, like there's made in an ideal pebble in a perfect pond. When two laser beams touch, they produce an interference pattern of light and dark ripples that can be recorded on a photographic plate. And if one of the beams, instead of coming directly from the laser, is reflected first also an object such as a human face, the resulting pattern will be very complex, indeed, but it can still be recorded. The record will be a hologram of the face. So they're giving legitimacy to holograms and how holograms work, and goes on to say a further importance is the fact that even if we dropped a halt, so it goes back into this little analogy of like a pebble in falling into a pond, it has dropped from our frozen hologram of a ripple pattern on the floor and broke it into a number of pieces. Each individual piece would recreate the entire holographic image, resulting holographic projections, but the small but the fact remains that a whole projection would nonetheless be made. The key to creating any hologram is that energy in motion must interact with energy in a state of rest non motion. In the foregoing example, the pebble represents energy in motion while the water is in a state of rest. To activate, to effect or perceive the meaning of a hologram, energy in this case, a coherent light source such as a laser beam, must first be passed through the interference pattern generated by interaction between the moving energy. And it keeps, it keeps kind of describing what holograms are and how that they work. But then it goes on to say that we live in a consciousness matrix. Yeah again, now this is again. Now this is the CIA, and they're saying that the universe is composed of interacting energy fields, some are at rest and some are at motion. It is, in this and of itself, one gigantic hologram of unbelievable complexity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you started getting into that stuff, I was actually surprised.
Speaker 1: So the CIA just said that we live in a in a hologram of unbelievable complexity, and it says that the way that we are able to decode the reality is the way that we perceive light and the way that it comes in through our eyes and and the way it's filtered through our brains. That's what that's what we see as reality. Right. So they now have said, I mean, the weird the weird thing about it is they don't even say hypothec like, you know, hypothetically that maybe this is what we're in. This is saying that this is where we live, that we live in a hologram of unbelievable complexity.
Speaker 2: So it's basically saying that this stuff works because of that reason. Yeah, that's what that's That's the wild thing is that when when you're reading these things, you're you know, this article, it's like you start realizing that it's like saying, like, this stuff works because this is the situation.
Speaker 1: Right, and that yeah, exactly. So the reason why it's even possible is the way that they find all these hacks in the systems kind of to all of the stuff is because they know what it is as a whole. It's a hologram that we live in or the consciousness matrix, which I do think is interesting that they use the word matrix. I mean, there's so much, so much of the symbology of matrix that's always kind of shoved to the public. Think about all the matrix movies. You know, he's coming out of the matrix to learn his reality vote what it really is, you know. I think I think movies like that are an analogy of maybe what's really going on, Like.
Speaker 2: We were talking about stranger things right right, And.
Speaker 1: For anybody who might think that that's a really far out there idea of maybe like the hologram or we live in a matrix thing. Just quick reference to the Bible Exodus thirty four nineteen, it says Exitus thirty point nineteen and that opened the matrix is mine and every first among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep. So it you know, continues on and it talks about opening a matrix. This is God saying this. Here is you know, God's words that he made this matrix. So that's in the Bible, and that's a really unnn versed there, but it does reference itself.
Speaker 2: It's actually kind of crazy that that's in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yep. It says that the real reason that the real reason that we are functioning and doing the things that we are in the way that the reason why we perceive the holographic matrix the way that we do is because CIA says that we have a thing that's called a brain in phase, which is very similar the way that they explain it here. They say that it operates like a computer. Our brain operates like a computer, and unfortunately the computer is not quite right because the left side of the brain is filtering out everything seems sort of like unimportant to the right. So it's saying that once you do the Hemi sync that you literally get a new feel of reality, and talks about so once you do this hemithink that you'll begin to have more self cognition. It goes into diagrams page ten about you know what happens during the Hemi sync and then how you preserve how you begin to perceive reality slightly different Just jump real quick here eleven. It says, up to this point, our discussion of the gateway process has been relatively simple and easy to follow. Right says now the fund Be gateway involves more than just perception of those aspects of the universal hologram, which can be accessed in dimension of space time as we know it. To explain how and why human consciousness can be brought to transcend the limitations of time space is the next task that we must address. To do this, we must first appreciate that time and space are in order to understand how the dimension that they constitute can be transcended. So they're saying, you know, yeah, we just explained how the dimensions are created, and that's how we know we're able to interact between them. Physicists define time as ament as a management of energy or force. Emotion, in other words, is a measurement of change. However, in order for energy to be in motion, it first must be limited in some way within the confines of some sort of vibratory pattern, so that its confinement gives us the capability of being contained at a specific location which is distinguishable from other locations, and that is what we call space. Energy is not confined, is not confined, is not confined, is forced without limit, without dimension, without dimension or limited form. Energy is infinity. It cannot move. There is nothing beyond infinity, and there is nothing outside of the dimension of time. It is also beyond space because the concept implied that a specific energy form is limited to a specific location, so that they're talking about how energy is sort of simply the absolute It is, you know, the material of our universe, and that human consciousness in altered states can get access to different places in time and space.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Focus fifteen I was looking at now is travel into the past. Focus twenty one is the future. Right, those are different focuses, are like different things inside the gateway tapes practices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they say that that's possible here because in our dimensions are intervening with other dimensions. I mean, it goes deep, it goes all the way into some atomic particles, talks about dimensions, It talks about the literal fabric of the way that the universe is made. And apparently the CIA calls our universe tourists the taurus and its shape. It's shaped like an apple.
Speaker 2: They call a taurus, and the OTO calls it horse.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, Well I mean how ironic is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And well, honestly, and then in the drawing when it shows you that the Taurus of what they're what they're drawing, I mean I could see how you could make an h out of that, also turning it a different way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the diagram that they drawn the analysis, Yeah, yeah, it does look like a butterfly too. It's got It just looks like if you sliced an apple right in half and you had the seeds in the center, and then you know, it's got that weird other extra thing and then it goes out further. That's exactly what this looks like. Their diagram for the space that we live in. And they claim in this in this diagram that our gas galaxy is north so it's pretty high too. I guess what they're saying is the black hole, like a not the black hole at the center of our galaxy, but like the super big, big, big black hole for the entire fabric of space.
Speaker 2: And I found interesting those two pictures that they had. One looked like an apple and the other one looked like a heart. The way of describing the black.
Speaker 1: Hole, yep, And it says that you have a black hole and you have a white hole, and they're at opposing ends of the fabric of space, and that get that the black hole continuously pulls energy into it and then spits it out the other side. In the white hole which energy comes out of and then back into just like self perpetuating energy. Great thing.
Speaker 2: That's basically Kabbala one on one right there with the left and right pillar. Yeah, that's it. That's it. Be the best way to explain it, actually break it down into energy, be the same way. It's the same same exact way that the pillow works.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know in the Kabbala. Once once you reach Tiffith, then you could say that's the Godhead, right yeah, or like you're out. I mean the way that I perceive it at least is that you are outside of You're out, You're outside the way that it's it's like a separate sphere from the others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Like it's a it's above our perception. Is the way that it's always been explained to me. It's like God in his purest form.
Speaker 2: It's like a spiritual experience. I think that's the only where you can really explain it, right.
Speaker 1: And then it's the same exact thing that they're saying right here in this in this document that you know, yeah, once you once you sort of reached the highest place, you know, you're actually able to exit whatever the stuff is that we're in and it gives a lot more validity to the past and the Tree of Life. I mean, if you do bad stuff, you go down on the Tree of Life and peopuld go, you get into more dense energy. Same thing they're explaining here. You know, you not exactly about the you know, reincarnation stuff, but where the white and black holes are located.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I see a lot of that stuff with the Tree of Life, which is which is why I was saying, I thought it was so weird, Like how does that actually really tie into scientifically, you know what I'm saying when we like we weren't supposed to know this stuff back then.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, And I think so for all of our listeners who are wondering sort of where the CIA went with this once they found out this information and they were able to consolidate it and figure out what worked, and they went on to do some real crazy experiments and we have declassified documents that we can get into on another episode where they literally were training armies of people with the Gateway method to learn to remote view. So with the Gateway process, they would be able to remote view, meaning they could visit places in the past, in the present, of the future, anywhere in space as long as they completed the Gateway experience, so total out of body travel, total remote viewing. The CIA was doing stuff where they were trying to track down the drug smugglers, and they were trying to check down, you know, heads of state. They wanted to know where you know, this president was or this important guy was. I mean, they were the you know, the men that scare it stare goats that movie in less like a you know, a satirical way that's it's real, it's true. But they were like New York Patriots said, the shrink of things. She's remote viewing, you know.
Speaker 2: You know I would like to bring up is you know, which is the reason why we even did this episode. I think I had somebody make a comment or a question about it. The reason we even had this on our show is because well, one we both think that it's tied into occult practices, and two the reason we're putting it out there is to say, is because our you know, this is our government acknowledging that they believe in this stuff and that they're probably using it in ship to control us or against us. You know, that is, that's something that we really didn't going into on the first episode. But I I think that's uh, you know, kind of like what you're starting to get into now. It's just that like, you know, who knows what they're actually doing with this now, right which and you know, and when we're showing and we're just bringing this topic up, saying that this, you know, could be actually be doing some fucked up ship and it is entire in my opinion, tied into occult practices. It's just a it's just a different road to get to the same place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And to me, this this document is it validates magic. I think it proves magic as a scientific reality. I think that it proves a lot of things that other people would sort of say as woo woo or fake or you know, just you know, bullshit. And the CIA is saying, well, no, it's not, and actually we're going to use it to do a bunch of real crazy stuff. And to me, you know, and they were doing this in the eighties. They were doing this in the eighties. I mean think about what they just to give you an idea, and we'll get into this. At some point, they were taking people to remote view the Moon, I'm sorry, Mars. So they were taking a person who could astrally project and remote view, and they gave this person a set of coordinates to go to and it was a place that they had never been to. Obviously, because it came to find out that the location that the CIA had sent the remote viewer was to Mars a million years ago, and they view.
Speaker 2: That ship in their documents. This isn't like something that I found on fucking Twitter, you know. Now, you're actually something you can read right off of their Yeah, so some do with the sixty k following account didn't drop that tweet yesterday, and I'm taking it as gospel. This is actually coming from the CIA.
Speaker 1: Right right. I didn't find this in like the basement of Reddit. Trust. Yeah. I mean, and if you walked up to somebody and you told somebody that on the street, they would call you crazy. They would not believe you that, oh, hey, the CIA was traveling to Mars. Let mean, come on, it sounds like a bunch of you know, you know, bullshit, but they were doing it. Mhm and uh. And I mean they just went on to do so much more with this information, and like your patriot was saying it's like, yeah, what when one group of people have this information in the there doesn't no wonder things are as bad as they are real. Which is I mean, which.
Speaker 2: Is the main reason, Like where we got into this is because it is it's you know, in our in our opinion, it's just showing you how there's manipulation probably going on with occultism by the government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely they understand.
Speaker 2: Well that's how we got onto our show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's it's probably it's probably the best story untold. Like no one really knows too much about the Gateway. I think that this information should get out to as many people as possible. I mean for you, for example, so you you've been doing Gateway for a little while, how have you felt compared to let's say magical practices.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know. If it was you with somebody else I had said it to it, I was like, you know, if I would have, I guess, you know, instead of let's say and get into the oto ceremonial magic, I but did something I probably would have had different and probably more positive experiences from this. Now in saying that I'm not telling people to go out and do it because I had only listened to tapes. But it just seemed like a much more not always better, though quicker did It seem like a quicker and more easier way to get results that took me a lot longer on my own with magic practices. Magical practices, for sure, Yeah, I would agree, Yeah, for sure. I mean that probably goes along with the sound, because when I was doing the other stuff, it's just me sitting there trying to do the things, you know, just sitting alone. Now with the sounds added, I'm assuming that's what's helping it, you know, come about a lot faster.
Speaker 1: I agree. And then in the document too, they do say that there have been cases of people who've been standing too close to an air conditioner and that vibration accidentally HEMI sync to them, which caused some physical problems. I think, so, you know, I I think you're right. The major part of the thing that we've been missing is the tones, the vibration, and it's focused on it in magic. But I would you say it's I wouldn't say it's the crux of it.
Speaker 2: No, Well, there is a big thing with ringing bells, ringing tinctures, knocks. I you know, I think a lot of people miss the point of sounds when it comes to cermoni or magic it is used, and I think a lot of people don't realize, like even when they're doing it, that it's actually for my opinion, for the vibration that you're actually whatever you're doing. Yeah, I even think of that, you know, believe it or not. In my opinion, a lot of the stuff some people may not know in mad ceremonial magic. You know, all these things have associations with herbs, crystals, colors, burning the herbs, certain oils, you know, like I said, crystals and stones. In my opinion, some of those things I think is all to help try to maybe possibly create the rate of vibrational rate. And this has always been my opinion of magic. Before we even went over this, I thought had thought a lot of that stuff some reason for burning certain herbs, certain smells, and certain crystals was because it's kind of vibrating closer to what you're looking to attain or become, you know what I'm saying, Like it's the wavelength of that could be going along with what you're looking to achieve, as well as that sounds I had always thought that regardless prior to getting into like, you know, really into this stuff. Is because I had always believe, you know, it's scientific proof though everything has a fucking vibrational rate, you know what I'm saying. It's a fucking coffee table, a chair, you know, it doesn't matter if it's alive or not. I had just assumed that that's probably something behind it that had you know, you know, and going over this, I by far definitely believe it now. I think that's you know, it all has to do with certain vibrations, neither it's from sound or what or that you can hear, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've noticed so I noticed that, Like I think that the big difference between a lot of the stuff I've done in the past and this is the tunes are directly in your ear. You know, it's way more intense. It's not like you're in a room with a ringing like a singing bowl or something. And there's there's another example of vibration being used for meditative practice practices. I mean, the Buddists, they're very specific about what a certain singing bowl should resonate at, you know, So there's just more hidden is more information there. I mean, they knew parts of that too, that there's vibration is very important to occult practices. And we're in no way are we trying to demonize the Gateway experience or the method at all. I definitely think that it's it's legit. I think it works. But the turn that I take specifically where you know, I'm frustrated with it, has nothing to do with Gateway. It has to do with the CIA. I mean, the United States government. They know this information and they use it to manipulate the masses. I mean, just better than a puppeteer. They have a whole separate deck of playing cards that they're using that we don't. And until that comes out, and until we have equal footing, you know, we're not going to be able to resolve a lot of the problems that our society is sort of dissolved into it this point, right like, well we we something like this needs to come out to change things. So there to I mean, you know, they're they're exploring.
Speaker 2: Marsh according to them a million years ago too.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you how much self learning that you could you could gain from you know, these practices, how how such a positive impact you could make on the world around you. And of course the first thing the CIA does is they're trying to hunt downs like joke smugglers. But yeah, so when we talk about it in that way with the relationships, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yep, well I think that sums it up basically. Yeah, that was the gateway experience. I mean, we'll have I'm sure, like you said, we're gonna have episodes that because of this to go into other things. So this definitely won't be the last one, but it sums it up for now.
Speaker 1: H Yeah. One thing I would maybe say right before we end is maybe we can post it on one of our social media's or something. But the videos that we've found. You always have to be kind of careful when you're doing anything with essentially brainwashing, because that's what you're more or less doing here, you know, along with some other things, but you're doing it to yourself. You always have to be careful. You don't know where sort of the sources come from. You could be getting somebody's video that they made and put out there, and halfway through the video, you know you're dead asleep you're listening to this, and you know the next day you walk, you start like walking like a chicken or something, and you wonder why that happened, and like halfway halfway through your one Row Institute tape, it's like walk like a chicken.
Speaker 2: Basically, my opinion, my whole thing with this is is that it's something that I'm not like. I don't I don't either promote it or demonize it because I'm not exactly sure, like like you're saying right now, is like for you know, for all I know, you know, this thing could actually work wonders for people, or there could be some kind of predictive ship in it to control the person using it, which is why I really haven't gone too far with it. And who knows, because I've come across stuff that isn't the same, So who knows what's on YouTube or this and that. So uh, I'm we're not like telling you to go out and listen to them.
Speaker 1: Either, right right, Yeah, it just be careful if you do.
Speaker 2: That's on your own ship. Yeah, be careful, yep.
Speaker 1: But I mean, what what an absolutely fascinating subject. I mean, it's just some of the cooler stuff I've ever researched. I mean, there's Cia talking about it. We live in a consciousness matrix and the way we perceive reality isn't real, and like, I mean, just to get it out of of question, do you think personally that the CIA would go through this much trouble to put this document out two for disinformation? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The only thing that time.
Speaker 2: I read a lot of shift for nothing, right, Yes.
Speaker 1: Me, I don't know, I don't know. I don't think. So it came out in two thousand and three. I mean, the internet wasn't really too crazy then, so it doesn't seem like they would put it out for disinformation like other site psychological psychological operations that they've done. While they can evince all of us that magic and all of that stuff is fake, you know.
Speaker 2: And I will say, like I say every other episode, if you like our stuff, like it, subscribe, pass it on, you know, get it out. Uh, we're on bitch Shoot, gave tv YouTube. We are on Anchor Spotify and whatever other podcasts at Anchor sense too. So yeah, so yeah, you can listen to Yeah and Rumble. So any episodes like this you can listen to. You don't have to watch it on YouTube a bit shoot. It will be a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've been working with. I've been trying to get stuff up on Library. Guys. Sorry, I don't know. I think Library has been having a lot of trouble. I'll be r y. I mean feels like it takes. It's just really unsteady. It's like watching Joe Biden walk a couple of you know, flight of stairs. I don't know what is up with it. Now, as soon as I can get some some videos up on. There are well guys left.
Speaker 2: So yes, so there we go. So I guess until the next one. Everybody be well and we'll talk to you later.