Speaker 1: Baby, you are my gamester too. It takes a little tangle. You mess with me, mess with me by my gamester too, Baby Gamester too.
Speaker 2: For the warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listening Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 4: The fellas. This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Okay, we are a lot pot. This is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on Today Show up two very special guests. They're gonna kind of co host the world, going to just have a kind of brain, you know, to drain our brain of all this information about John Banne Ramsey, at least on my show. You know, Sean mccannt done so many with thirty shows now or something like that. We're going to actually I'll be talking to him tomorrow morning. If he shows up, I don't know, but we're trying to do it tomorrow morning. For episode seven of The Manchurian Candidate Fiction to Fact, we're going to go into George Coben Esterbrooks, a very important person, often overlooked. I say that his documents that were released by Black Vault FOI are really some of the most important documents that really inform the sixties in a way that even other authors haven't done, because it shows that Hoover knows a lot of this secret knowledge and it was never divulged to the public, even to authors and things like that. They may have sought pieces of it, but he's involved in so many of these assassinations. Hoover's right behind the scenes there, and the FBI is involved behind the scenes of the Kirk assassination. So this a trend continues. But like I said, Sean and I have done like thirty shows, and then also Julia of Cosmic Peach is here and we've done i think three or four or five shows, and we've been talking and I've been talking to Sean about this John. But hey, there's a lot to this story. It happened in nineteen ninety six. It's very delicate. These are our opinions or other people's opinions of what happened. There's really been no court trial, so you can't say these people have been convicted of anything. They haven't been convicted, they haven't been tried. It didn't even get to that point. There was a lot of work done at in Colorado, but it never got to the point where they were indicted. If I remember, maybe my memory is not serving me correct. But there's a lot of stuff I've researched today. There's I've read through the book by Cyril Weckt, who I had on my show when he was among us. He was a great man and he's unfortunately passed away. He did a lot of work on the Smiley Faced killings on some of these cases too, as an independent medical examiner, and he wrote who killed John Binney? And he had some very opinionated views or conclusions that he made in that book that we're going to go through. But Julia says she's got a lot of research, so we're going to go through this. But this is we don't like, we're not saying these people committed the crime there. But there's a lot of questions that need to be answered about the John Binney to this day, and it happened in this environment of like child porn pages. I've read through the singular book today where he claims that they're part of this whole pageant pedophile and there's a lot of these people who were involved in the pageants who got busted for child porn see Sam is what they call it now, So this is kind of going to be a disturbing show, kind of a Halloween show too, and might get really graphic. Like even her passing was very graphic, and she was clearly sexualized wearing makeup at six years old, five years old, And I remember, I haven't seen the videos, but like those past legents are weird. They're almost like strict Eases or something like that, like Lamb strict Jesus. But anyway, welcoming back to the show, Julia and Shaun, So welcome back to William Ramsay Inveust.
Speaker 3: Kids. Well, I just want to say hello Julia, and I'm bringing my own Wake the Dead audience here to this conversation to listen in because this is really wonderful knowledge to learn. And I've been digging down this myself because of my never ending looking looking into Eyes Wide Shut by Stanley Kubrick and the fact that the Helena gets stolen at the end, and there's this cult, the sex cult, the groom's children into you know, the Leley Sviski knew about the Ermine cloak, and she's you know, she's so she knows about the rituals. So it's all one big melting pot. And I guess like the stew is brewing, and so I'd like to know as much information as possible that you can bring about John Manay is totally related to this.
Speaker 4: And also Christmas, remember too, So this happened at after Christmas party, so it's some kind of weird after party that they were out to.
Speaker 3: And children Mass is just after Christmas and they do sacrifices and children Mass too, like there's a lot of occult holidays that are just around that time. But anyway, please welcome Julia, sorry say hello please.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, thanks for having me, William and Sean. I actually covered this topic as a Christmas special if you will, the last two years. So last year and the year before I talked about what happened to her kind of on the anniversary of her death. And I really didn't know too much about her other than like the mainstream narrative until I read Program to Kill. And that's a book that I've mentioned several several several times by David McGowan. He has a lot of stuff in that book. I mean, it's it's like a treasure trow. They're serial killers, pedophilia, you know, Mark Dutreaux is in that book, and Mick Martin is in that book, and John Benet is in that book. And so I read that chapter and I was astounded by the amount of information that's never actually given to the mainstream public. And I have some notes that I want to go over just from this book. Obviously, this is Dave's opinion based off of research that he's done. I expanded on it a little bit with my own research. So yeah, I mean it is my opinion, and it is some speculation, but I like the parents and or the brother have already been convicted in the public opinion, so you know that goes without being said. Everybody's kind of you know, got their own opinion on what they think happened. So all we can do is go based on my favorite thing, forensics. That's a big one because forensics don't usually lie. They're you know, they're cut and dry. It is what it is. And then what we know about pop culture and the occult and how it all goes in together, because like you said, I think that there are breadcrumbs in the movie Eyes Wide Shut as to a pedophile ring operating maybe even in or around Boulder, and it's been going on for a long time. And I don't think John Bennet is actually a special case. She's special to us, but I think there have been many, many, many many John Bennet's that we will just never know about. But yeah, thanks guys for having me. I'm excited to get into this one.
Speaker 4: There were I was reading today, there were deaths surrounding this case. So John Benet wasn't vacuum. There was another guy, Egsat or something like that who died or who was under investigate investigation, and then he mysteriously ends up dead. I forgot. Let me see if I can find him in my notes. But yeah, and it's connected to like this broader network I've done these network shows, or like it's really something else.
Speaker 5: Well, are you guys familiar with the Wonderland.
Speaker 4: Raids a little bit? Can you go into the Orchid in Wonderland Raids?
Speaker 5: Right? Yeah, So the Wonderland Raids are actually mentioned in Program to Kill as well. They were a it was like a task force that was uncovering pedophile networks and they called it the Wonderland Raids because, as most of you know, what's the guy who wrote Alice in Wonderland's name.
Speaker 6: I always forgot Charles Dodgson, Yeah, Charles Dodgson or Carroll is his alias or what his suitor name, but.
Speaker 5: He uh obviously was a prolific pedophile. And so they named this this task force the Wonderland Raids because they were going after pedophiles. And there were quite a few instances where photographs of John Bennet had been found on people's computer and John Benet's father did own Access Graphics and was involved in who knows what with that, but it just seems like an odd coincidence that photos of her were circulating on pedophiles computers and he had gotten like a really big bonus that year that was the same amount as what was mentioned in the ransom note, almost down to the dollar. A lot of weird coincidences with that. When they searched the Ramsey home, there was a lot of video making equipment, almost like black magic cameras, like studio grade movie making equipment, So you could speculate and put two and two together that there may have been something more going on with that, but I don't know. The Wonderland Raids in and of themselves were crazy because they found this network was not just isolated to one area, but it was all over the US, dozens and dozens and dozen. It was kind of like a podcast that I listened to called The Clown and the Candy Man, and it was about the pedophile network that John Vayne Gacy was working out of. And it was in Dallas, it was in you know, Chicago. It was in all these major cities and then communicated with each other and they exchanged information through like some weird pedo network. They even had like a like a comic book or like a thing that you could order that would just show up at your house. It was like Little Boys Weekly or something like that. And it just, I mean, the depravity is deep with this case, but I don't think it's an isolated case for sure.
Speaker 3: So can let's just frame so John Banat Ramsey had to dress up like a showgirl with like feathers and all the makeup and dance in front of leering individuals, whether they be the parents or other people that just happened to pay it for a ticket to go see or whatever. So we know that anywhere there's children, there are pedophiles there that are predating on them, you know, especially if they're dressed up like sex pots. I mean, I mean Tom Hanks is in the SNL skit they're making fun of how yeah, you know, and we know about him, don't we.
Speaker 4: It's also they made fun of it in South Park too. They did a sequence of child pageants and basically every you know, oh is.
Speaker 5: That the one with Michael Jackson, they.
Speaker 3: Actually like panned to the parents.
Speaker 5: And right, yeah, well, you know the thing is that's weird about the pageants, and you know, this is not my opinion, but I did verify this. Listen to a podcast a while back where so someone made the claim that none, not a one like Naarry a pageant that John Bennet supposedly won, it actually exists. There's no record of those pageants ever existing. There's no other competitors from any other years of those pageants ever existing. There's no h you can google the pageants that she supposedly won. There's no previous years of little girls winning. There's no years after that of little girls winning. These pageants do not exist. Little Miss Charlavoy, little Miss Sunshine Peach, whatever, these pageants do not exist. And I actually because I could not find any record of these pageants existing. I googled a pageant that I was in as a little girl, because my mom was not a peto or anything, but you know, the pageants come around. You got a Southern mom and she puts you in this shit. I had no choice. I was like six years old. Anyways, It's called little Miss grape Bet and it's from my area of Ohio is known for like grapes and you know, wine and stuff like that, so it was like a little Miss grape Bet pageant. There is record of years of the girls who won before me, after me, the year I was in it. There's pictures, there's websites. It's easily available if you want the information on that pageant. None narry a one pageant that John Benet was supposedly the winner of. There is no record of these pageants ever existing outside of John Benet.
Speaker 4: So were they just making these pageants up as like.
Speaker 5: They're private pageants they're pride?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, victory is preset or something like that. It's almost like a fake thing.
Speaker 5: It's the so it's she's like the Queen bee of and and that's you know, usually would they pick you, you end up dying in some weird sacrificial way at the end of it. But you know, it's like she's in all these private pageants and then we see what happened to her. It's like an auction almost like you are auctioning off the prized pig at the fair or something like that. It's yeah, so I think that it's made to make them feel special. I think that it's made to kind of parade about the prize pig. And then you know, obviously not saying for sure this is what happened, but we know she's dead now and it was not like a peaceful uh you know, she didn't have an asthma attack, that she was brutalized. So just going off of the information we have in the fact that these pageants don't exist outside of her, you can only imagine what's really going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's dark. According to Grock, there was a pageant from ninety three to ninety six and that was it. It says like that, this says that Miss Little Miss Charlotte Boy pageant was a child bredy competition. Nineteen ninety three. Seven year old Jessica nagel One, who was held over the fourth of July, went weekend with aligning with summer festivities in the area, such as the Charlotte wah Venetian Festival small Field. There were only three participants.
Speaker 5: Three, okay, all right?
Speaker 4: John Benet Ramsey won the title in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 5: And then there was no year after that.
Speaker 4: Following John Beanne's murder nineteen ninety six, the pageant distributed to something. There's no evidence that it continues today. There's no evidence after her death. And she died in what ninety six.
Speaker 3: Maybe she spoiled it by dying.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 4: So. She won in ninety five and died a year later. Crazy.
Speaker 5: There was also a really odd amount of pageants won by John Maine. I'm going to google it really quick. How many pageants did John Maney.
Speaker 3: Win on the books? Like on the record?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how many on the books?
Speaker 3: How many beyond that? We don't know? Like like Bryce Taylor was sold to h to Bob Hope and Henry Kissinger together. She was displayed on a stage with feathers like a show girl. And she asked her handler what she's doing there, and he said, we are. You are the Cadillac of mind control. Basically, you are Cadillac and we're showing you off, and then that was when she got sold. She was like the little dance and it's it's an auction, just like Julius.
Speaker 5: Well, I have another story about that too. So according to Google, there is no definitive total number of pageants she entered, which is odd no definitive number, right, but they have little Miss Royal Miss, Little Miss Charlavoy, Little Miss Colorado, Colorado State All Star Kids, Cover Girl, and National Tiny Miss Beauty, and I googled several of these and I couldn't really find anything on them. It's kind of like that person that I heard on a podcast talking about there's not a lot of information on them, like they never existed except for I guess that one for a couple of years and something.
Speaker 4: It's like a flash in the pan, like yeah.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, she's supposed to be six when she dies. How did she a pageant a year? Right? When did?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 5: When would she have started? So right here? That's one, two, three four five right here. So once she starts in utero winning these pageants, the pageants season is once a year. It's not like she could have won, Like really think about that one, two, three four five listed right here, she's only six years old. When do they start letting them in pageants? So when they're one? Like, when how was she able to win all of these? It doesn't make sense actually for the timeline. So another thing is, and you may have heard of this story. Are you familiar with Heather or' rourke little girl?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately?
Speaker 5: So, have you heard the story of what probably happened to her death?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: But they made her come out and do a dance, right, They made her do like a little hula girl dance and dress in a bikini, and the there was a lot of like producers and directors there supposedly, right, I wasn't there, But this is the accusation. And so John Benet Heather or rourke. It's not an isolated event. And obviously you were talking about someone, you know, Sean, who was auctioned off kind of in this way as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, I mean it's the nameless, faceless little girls that make my stomach sick because it could literally be your daughter, your sister, your niece, your whoever. I don't even know if we would know the name John Beney outside of her murder. So it's like they become infamous in death. Right, good point. But how many little girls do we not know about?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Good point.
Speaker 3: And that's why so many of those victims are out there saying the truth of so that everybody can remember the nameless ones that burned alive or fed to the dogs or whatever else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, one hundred William. And you know, before I had my own baby, I used to talk about this stuff and I would, you know, empathize, and I would say how horrible it would be that this would happen to children, and it would make my stomach sick, especially reading about the mc martin stuff. I wanted to throw up. But now that I have my own baby, I cannot believe that there are actually like Satanic cults that would offer their own children into something like this. It makes me want to literally throw up and cry at the same time, Like it's unfathomable to me that they consider it an honor to almost raise their kids into this and then it's like eyes wide shut at the end. It's like an honor for them to raise their kid into this and then kind of like auction them off to the highest bidder, because that's the privilege of being a part of this cult. Is like you know what's coming. It's like they're raised for the slaughter almost and it is absolutely stomach churning. It's sickening, just like.
Speaker 3: The Canaanites and the Phoenicians killing their own children, feeding them with the moloc fire, you know, putting a mask on the on the kids, and the crying mother there with a smiley face.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It's really deep and dark and super dark.
Speaker 4: And that's what's said.
Speaker 5: Oh go ahead, William.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, like, for people who don't know, there's a weird connection of the Ramsey family to Oak Island, and Charlot Boy is at the very north, so like when the summer comes, Michigan isn't cold anymore, so people go to the north in summer, so they would go, but Oak Island is like ten miles away. And that is a very well known case, very well studied, connected to the Oak Island murders that happened in Detroit back when Detroit was a functioning city and super dark, like elite pedophile networks right like, and people who went to one guy fled to the Netherlands and never got caught. And that then Ramsey, Bennett Ramsey, that's John Bannay's dad. His dad was involved in like putting together the this is already verified. He's putting together the landing place or whatever, the airport for Oak Island and Charlotte Boy is like right there. So actually, my understanding, according to the information I got today is after the death of John Bennet, the dad and the mom went to Charlotte Boy. Like that's why they went. They went right now. He death in December.
Speaker 5: It's like I said, it's it's like an honor for them too. Because Patsy was in the pageant system her whole life. People talked about her being in the pageant system coming from like some old Virginia money, some you know, rich people, fud time crazy, you know, satanic cults, underground network thing probably, but it's speculating, speculating.
Speaker 4: Do you think that she was part of the abuse system? Do you think the mother?
Speaker 5: I absolutely do, I absolutely do.
Speaker 3: My opinion that she was like auctioned off and he was the purchaser like he was. It was a gift. She was a gift to him.
Speaker 5: Yes, to make a breeding.
Speaker 4: Situation, that's super much. That's a second wife too, right, second wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a strange imagination. It's just my imagination.
Speaker 5: Well, think about this, Okay, think about this. This is my hypothesis. This is Julia talking, not William, not Sean. This is my opinion. I own this. This is my hypothesis. There was a Christmas party, Christmas Eve party thrown at one of the elite of Moulder, Colorado Society. His name is Fleet White. Okay, So Patsy and John take their two children to this party, this Christmas Eve party, and at some point a nine to one to one call was placed. Okay, they won't say what the nine one one call was about. They won't eve. Nobody even wants to admit there was a nine one one call. There is no freaking information on the nine to one one call from Christmas Eve. Then supposedly they wake up on Christmas morning after that party and they are like, oh, our daughter is missing, YadA YadA, fake ransom note. In my opinion, three pages long, doesn't make any sense. Specy relatively could have been in Patsy's handwriting with a pad and a pencil found from the pat the Ramsey Zone writing desk. Whatever my speculation.
Speaker 3: Brush from their desk to it was all.
Speaker 5: Stuff from inside the house. Because that's what serial killers do, is they find stuff around the house and then they and then they study the mom's handwriting and they try to make it look like, yeah, that's because that's what's you know, when you're breaking into somebody's house, you have time to do all that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: Whatever, So don't look there.
Speaker 5: My speculation, my hypothesis, is that she actually died at the Christmas Eve party. They brought her body back home that night, staged the note what they were going to say on the nine to one one call, YadA, YadA, YadA. They may not have actually killed her, but I do believe that she succumbed on Christmas Eve night at the Christmas Eve party with the of Boulder Society and attendance. There could have been a big wig there, that was the prize catch. It could have been an accident. Things got a little too out at hand. They accidentally killed her, as makes a lot of sense. Why the sloppy cover job with the body being found in the basement after the and the first person allowed to come to the Ramsays home before the police even got there was Fleet White, the guy who hosted the Christmas party the night before. Why is he there? And why is he allowed in the house. It's a crime scene.
Speaker 3: Yes, didn't they invite him and other people to come touch the body. They all touched her body, so.
Speaker 4: That's even more creepy. That's so creepy.
Speaker 3: So it's acknowledged for why my DNA is on her body.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's so creepy. And they they've admitted that the police bungled you know, that's what they charmed. It bungled the domestic by polluting the crime scene. Then never they should have shut off the whole place. And they were like, like this is a textbook example bungling a crime scene. Like letting the dad find the body is crazy.
Speaker 5: They let fleet White and the dad search the home for the body. Fleet White and the dad touched the body before there was any forensics done. They moved the body from the original location it was found. And they after they found the body, they allowed John Ramsey to leave the home for upwards of two hours to run errands quote unquote, because that's what I would be thinking about, is returning the fucking blockbuster films, right, Like, they just found my daughter's corpse in the basement, Like, what are you talking about? I have to run errands. They let him leave the home for two hours after the discovery of the body for reasons unknown. He said he was running errands. Weird time to grow grocery shopping on Christmas Day right after your dead daughter's found in the basement brutalized. But okay, do you John, Things are not adding up. Things do not make sense for a grieving father. It just seems to me that there was most likely a sloppy covered job to cover an accidental death. Now, there were stun gun marks found on the body. There were stun gun marks on her body in previous photographs of her, so it's not like that was a one time occurrence. It suggests that there had been prolonged abuse. She also was a bedwetter that also is a hallmark sign of sexual abuse. There was blood found in the underwear, and William correct me if if I'm wrong. I think it was maybe Sarah Weck said that her vaginal opening was two times the size it should be for a girl her age, and that there was epithelial erosion in her vaginas. So you tell me, because they say that there was nothing going on, that somebody just broke in the house, and then hit her body in the basement. There is way more to this story. Forensics will tell you that the nine to one to one call placed the night before should tell you that the father leaving the home. These are questions that never get answered. It's like, what really is going on here? It's not cut and dry.
Speaker 4: Sarah what said, based upon his medical examination, somebody would have been arrested. I think that's what he said, Like, yep, it was. There was evidence of a crime there, So why isn't this happening? And yeah, it's super dark. I mean, this is an incredibly dark story, like the connections of all the stuff and like this underworld and moving around and flying around and Oak Island and the fact that he's from like Detroit, and there's like people missing in Detroit, Like there were young boys and girls and kids who died. They never I don't think they ever caught anybody. The guy who died around the John Beney thing was two months later, a guy by the name of Michael Helgoth shot himself the day after District Attorney Alex Hunter announced they were going to closing in on the killer. Like it was so weird too, Like there were always.
Speaker 5: Now, Alex Hunter is a whole nother story because he later worked with the Ramseys after he said there was not enough evidence to prosecute them and that he didn't want to take it to trial. He later ended up working for the Ramseys. Okay, a lot of people in this case ended up working for the Ramses later on. Okay, that is a whole other problem with this case is the guy who kept saying there was no evidence to take the Ramseys to trial, he later ended up working for them. So that's if that's not a conflict of interest, I don't know what is. Because you can't put your neck out for these people and then go work for them and then not have people put two and two together. That that's weird. You know a lot of people in this case it actually were involved with the Ramseys in some way. But what else bothers Me and William Sean google it. The Ramseys never received a death certificate for John Beney. Never received an official death certificate for John Benay. They even went on a talk show kind of like Ellen or something for the nineties, I can't remember what it was, and they said on the talk show, we have never received a death certificate for our daughter. Why is that? Maybe they didn't want to put the official cause of death out there in the open for everybody to see. Maybe because John Benay no longer belonged to them at that point, somebody else got the death certificate. You know, it's there's a lot of questions that go unanswered here. Why aren't the parents receiving a death certificate if it was just somebody broke in the house, choked her out and then hit her body in the basement.
Speaker 3: And why would they say it on TV?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They they literally went on tea. So another problem is that I watched a documentary on Amazon where some researchers came together and they said that there is a lot of evidence this is not my opinion that the brother Burke had something to do with her murder. And you know when you watch a documentary with like the agenda's already been set that all the evidence is going to point to that direction by the end of it, you're like, oh, I guess I could see where that could be plausible. In my opinion, I don't think he had anything to do with it. I actually watched him on Doctor Phil as an adult talking about it. I think his mind has been erased. I think he's been part of the program all along. He looked like he was heavily medicated all throughout the like the fiasco. Anytime he was seen, you know, photographs taken of him or videos taken of him, he looked doped up, almost like they were pacifying him. So I think, you know, he probably saw what happened to her and they had to like clear his mind so he had no memory of it. There is even an interview where somebody is talking to him about John Benay and he said, I had a sister like he like he was. He didn't even remember he had a sister, likes it's crazy, guys, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So that's like he's got all there. He was probably built that way. Like that's traumatic, uh, trauma based mind control. One of the ways of doing their business is to do electric electrocution with the stun gun and they put it right on the base of their spine and it like goes up to their brain and like wild. I mean, I don't want to talk about it all, but it's like it's it's part of it, just like the e ct that William and I were talking about with the electro of convulsive therapy, and that's you know, that's featured in one flow with Cougar's nest, where you know where to control the person so that they don't act out anymore, You know what I mean. It's it. There's a lot more science to just making you numb. It's uh we I even spoke to a non omus uh this is pen name, I guess. He was with Jerry Marzinski on my show and he talked about how E c T actually did quiet the voices of schizophrenic and it did help. He was like, oh, it's great, and I was like, wow, really, But it's also a torture for children in trauma based my control, also known as satanic ritual abuse. Same old, same story we've been talking about forever.
Speaker 5: Well, you know the thing about I recently did a four part series about mental illness on my show and we talked about the electro whatever you know when they zapya, And we were also talking about lobotomies and how it's frowned upon now obviously to stick an ice pick in somebody's brain. But I feel like they have just they continue to lebottomize people. But I feel like they just chemically lobottomize people. I feel like there's a concerted effort with pharmaceuticals to shut down your brain and specific parts of the brain, so it's like a chemically induced lobotomy. I think that they just get slick about the ways that they that they're doing stuff, and that's that's like the same thing with this case. It's like they there are still this happened in what nineteen ninety six? Right since nineteen ninety six, it's like, oh well, that was a really bad thing that happened to that little girl, and it's like, dude, it happens literally every day. They just get more slick about how they do it, and now we don't know about it as much because it happens to be that they move in phases. Right. The sixties was like rolling out the weird serial killer program, you know, with the Charles Mansons and the you know XYZ and the program to killishness, and then it was like, okay, we're done with that. Now it's cults. Now it's a school shooters. Now it's you know this. They move in like weird phases. I think John Manet is like one of those things, like, oh well, let's not do that again. Look, we caused a public outrage. We got to get smarter about how we do this now. But there have been many a jambinet since then.
Speaker 3: Don't you think that the jomin a thing being so public was just a whoops? Its public?
Speaker 5: I think it was this horribly sloppy cover job and people saw a bunch of holes in this story, right, and it haunts people.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, it bubbled up into the public by accident, and it was supposed to be occulted and stay underground, you know, like.
Speaker 5: I think so, I think that they would have loved for it to fly under the radar. None of their stories even matched up. This is not this is something anybody can go look for. The Ramsey said on an interview that the police never put crime scene tape up. They said on an interview, the police never put crime scene tape up. And every picture you google of the house has fucking crime scene tape up. It's like they don't even know what the cover story is. It's like somebody else came up with it and they're still learning what it is like.
Speaker 3: But I mean, that's just like nine to eleven. It's all a bunch of crap that they throw at us, like jet fuel, melted steel. Sure, okay, we believe it just because you're told to believe it, Okay.
Speaker 5: Right, But they found the passports is the thing, you know what I'm saying. It's like they can't get there.
Speaker 3: It's so real.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, it melt. Everybody melted, and it was a horrible explosion. But we found this passport here in the rubble. It's like dust, Like everything's dust except for this fucking passport right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So another thing that's interesting to me that I bring up often and so does my husband is the Franklin scandal. And I'm you guys are both familiar with the Franklin scandal, so you would not believe the amount of people I talked to about that who have never heard about it have no clue, I mean, and it to me, in my opinion, it's one of the craziest scandals of all time. I mean, with Paul Banasi and John DeCamp and like that whole network of petos and somebody who gets mentioned in both the John Bennet and Franklin scandal is Hunter S. Thompson.
Speaker 4: Really talk about the how was how was well? Hunter lived in Colorado, right right.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did. So I want to read you a quote from Hunter S. Thompson that's going to blow your freaking brain hole.
Speaker 4: I think I might beat you to it. I might know this one. This is the one where he admits the Satanic.
Speaker 5: This one's even better, William all right, this is straight from the horse's mouth, okay, Hunter S Thompson, all right. Autumn is always a time of fear and greed and hoarding for the winter coming on. Debt collectors are active on old people and fleece the week and helpless. They want to lay in enough cash to whether the known horrors of January and February. Da da da da da. There is always a rash of kidnappings and abductions of school children in the football months. Preteens of both sexes are traditionally seized and grabbed off the streets by gangs of organized perverts who traditionally give them as Christmas gifts to each other to be personal sex slaves and playthings. So that's from Hunter.
Speaker 4: That I remember.
Speaker 3: There's one word he says that running for government too, That's.
Speaker 4: Right, the freak Party. There's another quote, super dark too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, because he starts off talking about like, oh, the debt collectors and old people and da da da, and then at the end he's talking about pedophiles abducting kids off the street and giving them to each other as as Christmas gifts. No less, uh John Benet anyone? Literally he said they give them to each other as Christmas gifts. I think that's what John Benet was, but they took it a little too far. Whoopsie killed her.
Speaker 3: They were just touring her out and she just happened to die.
Speaker 4: The reason why we don't know exactly what happened spec there's a lot of speculation here, so these are all opinions.
Speaker 5: Something happened to where they called nine to one one that night, which makes me hypothesize it was an accident.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were freaking out and then it just happens. Who because it's natural to want to call for help, like my baby.
Speaker 5: The details of that call have never been made public. Also why I think something is afoot there.
Speaker 3: And we all know that there are dirty cops out there that take money, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well, here's here's the other thing that I didn't know about this case. But I've done a lot of research, like way too much research into the West Memphis Street. And the thing that makes my hair stand up in the back of my head is that John Douglas worked for the family, work for the Benet family, and his work on the West Memphis treet is so dark, it's so bad. Like I wrote my own article on it. It's about him, like he there's something wrong with them, like I don't know, like he's not operating in an honest fashion. In my opinion, Douglasism, and you have to read it like he turned people. He turned people's opinions about what happened to the West Memphistry. That's like one of the great mysteries of the West Memphistry, maybe John Biney too, is that there's so many people colluding and coordinating stories and things like that that the average person just cannot grasp. But there's that behind the curtain, collusion and coordination. But West Memphistry, that's what's so confusing, is like these people are all saying this thing. How could we think that any of them are lying? Right? That's the great thing of mystery. That's how they actually, you know, propagandized the public till ninety ninety five percent that think that they were convicted of crime they didn't weren't involved in, right, Like I'm almost like when I said, hey, these guys are still convicts, Like we know the case. It's different than John Beney West Memphis. Three were actually prosecuted and then they were tried and convicted again in twenty eleven, like and they signed on the dotted line with the best attorneys. So it's a very different case than John Beney with there's a lot of bakeries and speculation and opinions and like I don't think the kid was involved, Burke kid, but there's something else really strange about it. There's no question about it. But the fact that John Douglas involved. I'll post that article John Douglas in West Memphistry. It'll blow your mind. Like the real facts of what he was doing. Now he's involved in John Beney, It's like it's a gigantic red flag for me, it's off the charts.
Speaker 3: So that's his job, right, that's his job to steer the public, the public view of you know what I mean. So they in the case, they use him in the other case, and you look at like, who are the people, like all the Hollywood people that are putting Damien Echoes up on a pedestal because because he is the black magician who did the bad thing, and he's not even saying he didn't do it, and they're giving him the reward of all the fame and stuff. It's like, oh, it's a black magic death cult. Okay, like it's.
Speaker 5: And this is actually well, I agree with you, Sean. And to William's point, that happened in the OJ case and the Scott Peterson case where you see the same people popping up in the trial. And like with the OJ case, I actually did an episode because I was one hundred percent convinced that OJ did that shit. I was willing to die on that hill. And if you look at it, if you really look at the evidence, and you really look at all this stuff that they say, like the accusations and everything, and the people involved in the trial, and then you look at the Scott Peterson isle and the same people are popping up, you gotta ask yourself, is this part of the program? Kill the sacrifice the wife, right, Lacy Peterson was pregnant, okay, and then blame the husband. It's like you see that over and over and over and over again, and like the same weird people popping up in the trial is like how does this person go from OJ to Scott Peterson to this case to this case? And it's always like the husband gets blamed, the wife gets sacrificed in some kind of weird, bloody ritual, right, And what people don't know is even like in and around the time that Lacy Peterson died, there was like three or four other pregnant women about the same gestation, about eight months pregnant that also got found in bays with their heads cut off, with their babies removed. But they have to have a monster, right, Scott Peterson is the monster. There's no way there's a satanic cult running through uh, you know, Modesto, California, hacking up pregnant bitches. Like they don't want to say that. Just look at Scott. Everybody, look at Scott. That's what they did with John Bennet. Everybody look over here, look over here, don't look at there's a possible satanic cult running through Boulder, Colorado. Don't look at that. It's all here, look right here. So I mean it's the same playbook.
Speaker 3: Do you think maybe they were of the same gestation time because they were all at the same ritual being impregnated at the same time.
Speaker 5: That is that's dark, that's that's That's what JJ Vance said when I talked to him about it, because they're all part of these freaking sex cults and the weirdness. And there was like neo Nazi guys that testified against Scott Peterson. There was you know, Scott Peterson was involved in like like hydrogenized something or other that's used to make meth and stuff like that. It's like there's drugs, there's Nazis, There's all this stuff that comes up, but nobody ever hears about that. Same with the OJ thing, it's like why are It's like always look at the husband and don't ever look at these elite people. The son of Bill Colby, the guy, the CIA guy, the Phoenix Program guy, the son of Bill Colby testified at OJ's trial. Why like, how are you involved? Like why are you even here?
Speaker 4: What was his connection?
Speaker 5: He lived next door?
Speaker 4: Wow, that's so wild.
Speaker 5: William, I'm telling you this is I mean, Sean, I've talked to you about this before, But there is Colts running America. Okay, they're murdering bitches, pregnant bitches, children, they're raping your kids, They're doing all this stuff. But when it goes to trial, it's always the husband or the parents or it's always like they have to have a bad guy. So as long as you focus on whoever they give you as the bad guy, Henry Lee Lucas the serial killers, you have to have a bad guy, right, there cannot be any attention drawn to the cult behind the man. That is the problem.
Speaker 3: It's funny that Roman Polanski was out of town when his pregnant wife got murdered by the culture, right, Yeah, so he couldn't be the bad guy, right, but they so they had to depend it on this other guy. That's just like a little yeah.
Speaker 5: And you know that that whole thing is is c I a out the door with the Manson family, is all. And you know they they use mental institutions, I think, to look for people to be a part of these programs. You know, Herb Mullen, Edmund Kemper, ed Gian, Charles Manson, Richard Chase. They were all in and out of mental institutions before they began their massive killings.
Speaker 6: And the military, like you know, yeahs yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And they go to the same military bases too as the other one at the same programming for in Germany there with with the Dahmer and was it Kemper or whatever, like they both and they're both eating definitely yeah.
Speaker 5: Well you know I.
Speaker 3: Personality yeah right, program to kill right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, program to kill. Yeah. I recently watched that new ed Gian show on Netflix. Everybody you know has been talking about it. It's you know, and and the thing is is they give you the monster, right, that's the monster. That's who they want you to focus on. But if you do your research and you really look into it. In this area of Wisconsin where Jeffrey Dahmer was ripping and running and ed Gian, there have been satanic cults in that area for forever long. And I don't think ed Gahan or Jeffrey Dahmer were singular in their rippon in cannibalism and necrophilia. Oh what, they just have that in common. And they both are from Wisconsin in the same area. Uh Okay, that's a total coincidence. There should be.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, Like, come on, guys, Like satanic cults have been running this country since its inception. Okay, so this is no different at all.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, government, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: The medical industrial complex is satanic Okay, in nature, a lot of it, you know. And it's like with this case in particular, what bothers me the most is how ritualistic in nature the killing itself was. It's blatantly obvious in my opinion when you look at it, I mean Christmas, Uh, the pageantry, the stories are not adding up, the bruises, the underwear, the party the night before, the nine one one call hunter s Thompson making weird freaking statements about giving children to each other as Christmas gifts as sexual playthings. Okay. He also, by the way, raped his cat under s Thompson, just so you know. He was into best reality.
Speaker 3: So cat survives.
Speaker 5: He wrote it, He wrote it in a book, and he put the cat on the picture on the on the.
Speaker 4: Cover of the book, reading something the cat and.
Speaker 5: What his own cat. His cat's name was Screwjack or something like that.
Speaker 3: The book ironic name.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, I mean.
Speaker 3: We know that, like the play guy rapes dogs and stuff in front of everybody, like.
Speaker 5: Hey, this is rich people, fun time. That's what I'm trying to tell you guys, it is like going all the way back into history with the royal families, the weirdness that you know, blood drinking and excinguination and bathing in the blood and all this stuff that they do. It goes all the way back.
Speaker 3: And the magic is the magic life force is in the blood. Right, you got the sex and the blood. Those are the two kinds of dark magic. Like you know, you rape them and then you kill them and you eat them, right, you know, it's total domination of the other. Both of those things are possession, ownership and domination. Like it's not even sex.
Speaker 4: It's just like, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Think this is almost like a mean to an end. It's like when you hear about celebrities being petos or whatever, and you look at these like big names like Tom Hanks, et cetera, and you hear these stories about them, it almost makes you wonder. Like in the beginning, like when they're offered this Faustian bargain, it's like they they did they did this sex as a means to an end. It probably nauseated them to have to do it. It's like whatever, Like I think some of them are into it, and I think over time, they become more interested in just doing it and it's just normal to them. It's like going to you know, Walmart to get your groceries on it too. Oh I gotta rape Sally again. Like they just get used to it as a part of their life. It's like, no, biggie, this is what we do. This is you know. And so yeah, I mean I think you desensitize yourself over time.
Speaker 3: Who just got murdered in prison over there in England? The guy from the Lost Watkins. That's an unbelievable story. That's a whole other show, but that one is super up his computer. The team at the police had to decipher his computer password was I f U c K I d.
Speaker 4: Z that's what he wrote. Had no conscience about.
Speaker 3: It, and like, you know, you would tell the mothers if you if I own you, I own your children too, like and they're like, okay, giving it up to the idol, you know, just like whatever.
Speaker 5: The problem that's the problem is is the eyes wide shut connection here is that I think the story that they're trying to portray is may be based on Okay, John Benet herself or a similar situation, because if you look at anybody can google this. There's en an eyes white shut. Where what is the Tom Cruise's character's name? I forget now, Bill Harford. Bill, he's in the diner and he's got the newspaper open and he's reading, you know, about the woman who died that he thinks that he knows. Mandy I think is her name. And the description of what happened to her is the description of what happened to John Beney. I mean it reads word for word beauty queen dies or beauty queen slade, and then it says parents were connected with elites or some upper social class or something like. It says this in the newspaper. Okay, Jim was well connected in that beauty queen slade. That's stuff that they wrote about John Benney.
Speaker 3: Right, she failed, Mandy failed in beauty pageants. She didn't get first prize or whatever because she is using drugs or whatever. And then she started, Uh, then she married a fashion designer and or not even married, she was just his mistress or whatever. And yeah, that's that was her story because she was probably sold off to just like you know, it.
Speaker 4: Is so freaking dark. I cannot even believe so many dark stories like this. One's super dark. When you really look at it. It is like she was tied up, like she was bound like a sacrificial victim. It's so freaking dark. I'm gonna read from uh program to kill. I keep coming back to this. We we referenced this in my Control one O one because it ties into so much of the stuff, but uh, this paragraph. There was, however, certainly nothing unusual about that on the kiddy pageant circuit, as author Stephen Singular discovered when he ventured into that milieu. What you discovered as a world that few outside of the pageants circuit are familiar with. The World War Extraordinarily, young girls have their hair dyed, their teeth capped, their young faces sculpted by plastic surgeons, their chests bunched up with tape to form the appearance of cleavage, and their eye color enhanced with contact lenses. Singular also discovered that photographing these prepubescent beauty queens in risk gay poses is a routine business undertaken by some of the most highly regarded child photographers in the country.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: John Bannie Ramsey was just one of an estimated two hundred and fifty thousand girls were part of this billion dollar a year business that, by all appearances, cares primarily to the pedophilic tendencies of the adults who gravitate around the three thousand child beauty pageants held every year.
Speaker 5: Crazy And just so you know, the listeners out there when they went to question John Mainet's photographer about his so called beauty shots of John Benay, he killed himself.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: There's like a lot of people killing themselves and like getting busted for child born around this the beauty pageant themselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, it's like it's it's like this this paragraph right here. You know, I think people get sick to death of me talking about this book Program to Kill. But there is so much in it. It's such a it's such an important book to read. And you know, like there there have even been actually this picture, I'm so glad you brought this up. There have been people who have said that John Benet never even existed and that everything was made up. It was like a like a staged event, and that pictures like this of John Beney are AI the first AI images that we one could ever see in that it was a test to see if the public would believe it. And they use this photo because they say her eyes are brown, and in other photos of John Beney, her eyes are Green's pleasing, But my argument is much like Stephen Singular just said, they use contacts, they color their hair, they cap their teeth, they take them to plastic surgeons, they do all this stuff. We don't know what color her eyes were. When I see pictures of John Benet with green eyes that it looks artificial to me, as in contact lenses. And actually the color green is very, very significant to the Darker Cult. So a lot of the photos I see of John Manay, she's there's one where she's turned like this and she's holding up her finger like this, and she's got a green gemstone ring on and green contacts in and the backdrop is green, and you know it's the Emerald. It's a lot like Ruby Tuesday what we've talked about Sean. It's a ranking system within the Darker Cult. So John Benet, in my opinion, and this is Julia talking, not William or Sean, was a part of this satanic cult that paraded them about and they use this like the diamond, the Ruby, the Emerald, it's all significant within the dark cool Maryland was a diamond, right, diamonds are forever?
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: Tuesday, well, yes, so, and then we talked about Tuesday. Weld was She's the Ruby.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, Tuesday.
Speaker 5: And then John Beney every picture of her I see with these green contacts and like she's holding up this little green pinky ring with the green gemstone on it, green backdrop.
Speaker 3: The Emerald City, the Wizard of Oz, that whole thing, Like, Wow, do you.
Speaker 4: Guys really think it gets that dark? Wow? That's really.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think Fritz Springmyer said that the green on the Emerald stuff was for like drug sales and like like black market type.
Speaker 5: I don't know, could be prostitution for all we know.
Speaker 3: He might be wrong, maybe, I mean like he's speculating too. I guess he's he's hearing it from survivors that only know from their perspective. Maybe green something else in some other facet of the cult systems, not one. It's lots of little pieces of cults that work together. They're not all the same religion and ship, but they all.
Speaker 5: There's something to it for sure, though, because to put it for like for the Rolling Stones to include it in a song. You know, you know it exists, right, like we know it means something and so another thing that right, I was just gonna say. Fritz Springmeier also talked about how they us Star Trek for programming.
Speaker 3: That's one of them.
Speaker 5: And when they rated or searched what what have you the Ramsey home, they found a lot of Star Treks, weird Star Trek stuff in the basement along with the movie making equipment. And so you you put, you start putting pieces together. It's like Fritz spring Meyer is writing about this stuff before John Benet even happened. Then they searched the home. You know, with the Wonderland raids, people are finding stuff on pedophiles computer of John Benay. The dad works for an access graphics company. Okay, they got video making equipment in the basement. They got Star Trek stuff all over the place. It makes you wonder, you know what the true story is going you know what's going on here.
Speaker 3: So the pornography is the money making portion, and it helps them to get more pedophiles. They can find the ones who are buying the stuff. They can be like, oh, you want to be hired, like Kathy O'Brien's dad was shipping porno tapes through the mail and the government saw that. Obviously there the government is one delivering the mail or the other person like, don't give the illegal thing the government. You're retired. But anyway, like he like, he's they say you can sell your daughter to us, or you can go to jail, and you know, and he got like he was able to f however many kids he wanted. He was just like free reign. You know, they get promoted when this happens, you know, mm hmm. It's like and the Carthaginian women would there there's a breeding system like if you didn't want to sacrifice your own kid, you just buy someone else's kids and sacrifice that.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's legit. Yeah, there was singular talks about that in his book where they're like levels of the pornography game and the CP is the big money supposedly, so like the other like Playboy or whatever, that's you know, nobody, they don't want them, but the secret stuff they charge a lot.
Speaker 3: So there's you know, yeah, that's it funds the whole system. And it also like the the trauma based mind control of it, like it's necessary for the SRA. I mean, might as well make money from it, you know, And and then it creates more psychopaths, Like if you look into the pornography, people that watch snuff porn, they are psychopaths if they you know, like it's creating because they go down this like step wise progression into insanity and like not human anymore. Like they start with barely legal and then they go down to the you.
Speaker 5: Know, we'll be careful now, Sean, because we got to be politically correct. They're minor attracted person.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right, they're protected now by the government of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I think sex and pornography are drug, Like you need to get rush, right, so you're just like, oh you get watch plateboy, and then like you're at like abusing women and bar fit on them like that. Some of that stuff is yeah whatever, you know, and then you become a newer just like you said. And I did this show on the Route where that's how they programmed the guys. They got the criminals to go into the system, into the hospitals, started putting stuff on their head, showing them snuff lolms, to the point where they were so inured to it they had no physiological response of fear or loathing or disgust, and then they're like, Okay, you're a great shape. You can go now, and yeah, we can send you to because you don't care about You've watched so many people have their throat slit. It just that it's not going to bother you at all.
Speaker 5: It's like the Phoenix Program coming home.
Speaker 3: The Ludovico method of Alex in clockwork Orangey.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's how That's how the guy was Richard Ramirez's uncle came back out of the Phoenix Program with all these gnarly pictures and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, and you know my thing too, is like your mind cannot There was a study about how your mind cannot determine the difference between watching something on a screen and portraying it in real life. And so when you're watching child pornography, you're watching that's how they program you, is through social media, movies, music, because your mind cannot discern the difference between watching something on a screen and something happening in real life. So when you watch these kind of things, it's literally I mean they even mentioned in the Program to Kill book, I think in the first two chapters how one of these child pornography websites had like a customer service line even so, like you set up an account and I guess if you're not getting your dose of like little boys getting you know whatever, you could call and be like, hey, I want to refund on my subscription. I'm not getting my feel of like what what kind of customers are? Like what are you customer servicing with that? It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Government employees are the ones that are buying all the show.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is like what are what what do you say when you get to the phone, Like little boys are us? How can I help you? Like it's just like a business for them, Like this is the.
Speaker 3: Black market is like beyond what we can imagine. I'm sure, like there's the black market of like oh, you can buy some weed, you know, in the corner, but there's also you can buy a liver, or you can buy a whole woman, or like you can buy a severed head, and you know, like it doesn't if you're like the psychopathy is beyond and all of this unknown to us.
Speaker 5: The royal family members live so long because they're swapping out their freaking organs and stuff like that. I'm a I'm one hundred percent sure of it. If they're even dead, they dictions, you know, they get they get blood transfusions, they get new hearts, they get new livers, they get new and they.
Speaker 4: Just like China, David Rockefeller got seven hearts.
Speaker 5: About that, that's why you think about that. Well, look at the queen before she died, she looked like she looked like a salamander or some shit. But she's got brand new organs, you know, and it's like, oh, she died, or did you just like upload her consciousness into a new body or so like, I don't even believe anything they say anymore. You know, on the outside she looks like a crushed out cigarette, but but on the inside she's pristine. She's got the heart of a twelve year old. She's got like the pancreas of a nine year old. Like that's how they live so long. And it's like freakish. They all got like weird blood disorders and stuff. I mean, it's it's it's astounding to me.
Speaker 3: And I mean you can look at the old like the ancient occult, they would like they would get energy from rubbing themselves on children or beings actually active with children holding them against their body for warmth. It was young virgins would sleep with Gandhi. It was very weird like that. And this is like a whole tantra like Kundalini type thing where their cat. Like even Epstein like at the point of almost ejaculation, he would like do business deals on the phone because he's like almost there and like oh yeah, so by what after? It's like, I mean, that's part of the magic, you know what I mean, it's like sex magic that they're.
Speaker 4: But that stuff goes all through history and through legend and lore of like old witch people draining children.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, all.
Speaker 4: The way back to you know, answering rattle and all that stuff. You know, right.
Speaker 5: I just did an episode as part of one of my kind of Halloween episodes about the Blood Countess Elizabeth royal family member accused of slaughtering and cutting the titties off bitches and doing all the bathing in their blood and six hundred and fifty young girls she.
Speaker 3: Was part of. She was part of the Habsburg line, and the Habsburg is the double headed eagle of the back of the chair of ise white shut and you go to.
Speaker 4: You'll do right, yeah, Jill right's the Marshal of France. He's like, uh, you know, fighting against the English. What was the woman's name? The uh the little girl who was supposedly getting visions or whatever. He killed like five hundred boys, like just an incredible slaughter. Slaughter, yeah, yets right. Joe de Montmore's yeah, he was in a cold satanist. He was a cold statist Satanist. And you would, I mean, like the families, like where are my kids? All my kids are missing in this whole area, there's no children. It's because they're going into the castle. Was you'll do. Ryan, He's he's doing unspeakable things to him well, and you know, it reminds me he was the boss. He's like the handler of Joan of Arc right, which makes her you know, so called visions and all this stuff. It's like a high question because right behind her is this black literal black magician, right.
Speaker 3: Probably just propaganda. The whole thing is probably.
Speaker 5: Just That's where I think the vampire obsession comes from, because it's like lad the Impaler and the Blood Countess Elizabeth Batthery and they're all into blood drinking and that. You know, you look at the royal family and they're all proud of it, like I'm related to Glad the impair. Yeah, oh yeah, but you know, I think like it it has never stopped. It's like I said, they just get more slick about how they do stuff because you know, you can't just murder six hundred and fifty people with you know, not without people noticing anymore.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: But this case actually reminds me of another case that's adjacent to kind of Franklin Scandal and Hunter S. Thompson, which is Johnny Gosh. And you know, Paul Banassi talks about and his mom whether she's nuts or not, and a lot of people think that she's it she is, But Johnny Gosh's mom said that he was abducted by a pedophile ring. Paul Banasi said he was abducted by a pedophile.
Speaker 3: Ring, you know, helped to abduct him, right.
Speaker 5: That's what he says that well, yeah, right, yeah, But I mean, and it's like the kid kids are disappearing. It's like I I googled it one time. In the amount of kids that just go missing every year, disgusting.
Speaker 4: There's one hundred thousand kids like that were trafficked into the United States that are gone like under Oba under like Biden, right, because they're just like can't they don't even know where they are. Like it's like the US is just was invaded by like millions of just people.
Speaker 5: Records and clubs too is a part of that.
Speaker 3: It's totally gooulish, right, Yeah, the Finders was doing international child trade and they had pictures of bloody open goats and kids playing with goat guts and like naked people and how to sell your child in China, and like they had the computer tech long before anybody had internet computer tech, you know, m hmm. It was really holy crap.
Speaker 5: It's it just makes you wonder, though, why the cases of John Bennet, Johnny Gosh and like why why are these the ones that get sensationalized, if you will, when there's so many kids that go missing every year, And that's the question that you know, it's hard to answer.
Speaker 4: It's like true detective. It's a kids getting abducted and disappearing in occult rituals and stuff like that, and but nobody's paying attention or they're not even on the list, you know, and they're not solved either.
Speaker 3: They're not solved, and there's a cult cop cops that work for occult orders, that get the you know, get the oh bungle that one whoops, sorry, and then everybody wants to believe that. Everybody thinks it's more comfortable to believe that their government is just a bunch of bumbling idiots and just give them a pass on this one and then the next one and then the next one. And it just seems can't be a conspiracy theory, right, because that you know, I would be a pariah if I were to say a conspiracy, right.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you brought up True Detective though. You're talking about season one right with Matthew McConaughey. Man, I had never seen it. My husband made me watch it. I was like, oh, that's lame. It was not lame. It was amazing. I loved it. And I think, yeah, probably, and you know, I think it's telling a story that's very true to what's going on. I even speculated a little bit that like Henry le Lucas is probably like second cousins to the Bush family or some shit kind of like on the some True Detective stuff. You know, it's like there they take their retarded family members and they make the monsters and they put all the blame on them for like, you know.
Speaker 3: They make a smart one the head of the c i A, they make the retarded one the president of the United States.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean that's that's really what it is, because it's it's like a big family tree. And you know the reason I said Henry le Lucas might have been like second cousins to the Bush family is he got like exonerated or something like all that throat.
Speaker 4: He's the only one though, that's the one.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, William. It's like we don't know who his family is. We don't know like why is he the only one who ever got exonerated on death row? Bye bye? It was like Bush senor I want to say.
Speaker 3: It was the only one that w Yeah, right, but I mean we don't know a lot, like why is Jimmy Saville best friends with King Charles? Like you know what? Then you look into that guy and like, holy crap, Like it's it's there's a lot to just like what ieswatch shut is it's like all there, but nobody sees it like it's you know, we see it bubble out and it happens and then it's just like put it out of the rug. It's a lone nut or it's a one time right. I don't want to believe that.
Speaker 4: It's like the last scene in Iwhite shut you didn't see anything. People get to talk, some people get to talk and they shut up. They get it. They're like because even Singular said there was pervasive fear and boulder and a strange vibe in the whole city, like don't talk, you know what I mean, not like people want to divulged up, but like hey, like hey, we can go to this bar talk, you know, Like they didn't come out and say something like that. But I don't know if you guys have heard, like what eyes well, I mean True Detective was based on a real case called the Hosana Church or where that Yes, yeah, well that's our next show. We could do that for Halloween. I'll church will try to schedule something before the It'll blow your mind. It's so bad like there was it wasn't that a guy whose dad was a priest, who was a pastor, he becomes the pastor, goes into Satanism, child abuse, animals, cops are involved shape shifting the whole black those of the church rituals will he's raped his kids. That's the allegation. Then that the story changes, then the kids take back the allegation.
Speaker 3: Like it's always like.
Speaker 5: False memory syndrome.
Speaker 4: But the original confession is on audio and he's like spilling the beans. His name is Monica.
Speaker 5: A show on that.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the basis of True Detective. Because the guy Nick Pizelto, who actually is in True Detective season one, he actually plays a bark under so he has a little scene in that. But yeah, you'll see if you go back, you can see him. I think they're planning on doing it in a season five now. But he is from Louisiana and this place happened in Louisiana north of Uh, what's the main city.
Speaker 5: It's so like New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nor Orleans like a hub of Satanism.
Speaker 5: Since yeah, I was gonna say New Orleans is like, you know, it's this swampy, weird like energy voodoo whodoo, Like it's the air is sticky, you know, it's got a weird vibe to it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a border town. It's a former kind of like frontier town almost like right, was the way up the river and all kinds of.
Speaker 5: Little I think it was part of a it's.
Speaker 3: The American Nile.
Speaker 5: It's like, well yeah, but I think, you know, it was part of a cult ritual in and of itself with Katrina. You know, I think they let a lot of people die there for uh, totally preventable by the way, you know, with the weird Levy situation.
Speaker 3: But government who heard them all into that building and then they all get.
Speaker 4: Yeah and didn't George, didn't Bush Barbara say oh, this is just treating him just fine. Like starving people are being shot and red.
Speaker 5: People are eating their own dogs.
Speaker 4: World Escape from New York Ship was going on there.
Speaker 3: And it's like wow, well now it's like all the time, every day like whatever, like you know, like there was like so many disasters and like Brandon's last year whatever his name is, you know, Biden's last year. Like the whole thing in western like Carolina and East Tennessee, that whole like the weather manipulation is like is off the scale. You know, it's just it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: They say they're not seating it because the government shut down. There's not just no chemt oh I.
Speaker 3: Heard about that. Oh yeah, yeah, I heard that story. Sure they're still taking money out of people's paycheck though, So I don't know how shutdown they really are.
Speaker 5: You well, I don't know how how much further you guys want into John Bennet. But I was going to say, you know this, this entire story of her is. I mean, it's if you read the chapter in this book Program to Kill. Its traumatizing almost to think about. You know, I do think it was kind of like a sloppy cover job for an accidental situation that happened the night before at the Christmas Eve party with the weird nine to one to one call and stuff. But I think that this story is kind of being portrayed in Eyes Wide Shut, and they do this over and over again in different TV shows and movies. I think the guys who write American Horror Story know what's up. They put a lot of weird stuff into their shows. And the one guy that came from American Horror Story is the one that's doing all these serial Killers shows on Netflix. It's the same guy. So he did American Horror Story, now he's doing Dahmer and ed Gean and you know, all this bad stuff, the no the writer, the writer, and what of him Mark Man? What is his name? American Horror Story.
Speaker 3: Those kind of serial horror Ry.
Speaker 4: Murphy, Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's him. So he did Glee first, right, and by the way, a lot of people involved with Glee ended up dying weird okay, like they were off like final Destination Glee type shit. And then he went on to make American Horror Story. Now he's making all these Dahmers and ed Gean's and you know, it makes you wonder how much he knows, just like Stanley Kubrick, how much did he know? How much was he involved? Right? That's the big question is we know he knows, but is he involved? You know? So I am an admirer of his work, and that's definitely not a secret. You know, obviously from my background, anybody would know. I am an admirer. But the question has always nagged at me if you know, does that mean you're involved? Because look at eyes, white shirt, I mean, look at the shiny look at you know, like I said, clockwork orange Lolita, Like, okay, we know you know, but are you involved? That's the thing.
Speaker 4: So there's a couple of statements, but not nothing definitive.
Speaker 5: Right, nothing, nothing definitive but the one.
Speaker 4: Crazy days and nights statement like not good, Like.
Speaker 3: He did move his family away from everywhere all that craziness, and he did kind of stay on the compound and didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was afraid of something that seems sure, seems like it to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't fly, afraid to fly. Good for him.
Speaker 5: Smart, smart, Yeah, you know with all the fake moon landing stuff and like we know he was friends with like some upper echelon German weirdos like Warner von Braun.
Speaker 3: He his wife is the niece of Viite Harlan, the most prolific German director who was commissioned by the Nazis to make anti Jewish films.
Speaker 5: That's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yud SEUs is.
Speaker 4: The one, and it's like, oh yeah, it's like super right, anti Semitic, big nosed jew, right, but he was hired by the Nazis to do that.
Speaker 3: But I mean other movies too.
Speaker 4: I think his son worked for Kubrick, right, So it was his wife's his.
Speaker 3: Wife's brother Jan Harlan Is. They're both niece and nephew Vite Harlan, who's that director who's like the best director of Germany and like you should see, like his films are very beautifully ton just amazing, and Kubrick married into the family. It shows a respect for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then he probably faked the moon landing. So I mean, I mean, there's there's a lot to be said there. I do think there is connections with Eyes Wide Shut and John Benney. I think the whole beauty queen angle is very specific. I think the toys store at the end of the movie where they're leading the little girl off, I think that's very specific, you know, and Jeff.
Speaker 3: That they had and there was also Leley Sobieski, a little bit older than Helena, who was obviously like she was being used for as a prostitute child prostitute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's like it's like we said earlier, I think there's he's showing there's levels to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, like stages of life on the girls like yeah, well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's like, oh, your dad owns a costume store, will just let some chinaman Rapia. But if you're Helena, you get like these elite, you get the upper echelon, like senators and governors get to Rapia.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, But really Militic is not really Yeah, there's jud sus right and it's a it's a really good movie.
Speaker 5: Is not him that that guy?
Speaker 4: I think that's right.
Speaker 3: But so like Militic is not really the father of Lily, Like they don't right right hand right, So he's like they she passes through him to like get her programming, just you know, it's like rolling and he was and he took over an operation that was already happening before you know, Bill went to visit this guy that was his customer. Oh, I'm his doctor, and like, oh, I'm in charge of rainbow and fashions now, like it's always been going, always been there.
Speaker 5: Yeas yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Where did they film Ice Wide Shut?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: In England? It was all of it. The whole thing was a set. They got like a little piece of film that they did with a green screen of New York City.
Speaker 5: Just well I know that they filmed like the weird sex orgy scene in a roth.
Speaker 3: Child's meant more Towers, right.
Speaker 5: So wasn't that at the time that they were making Ice Wide Shut? I believe it was Nicole Kidman was living in Colorado?
Speaker 4: What okay?
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm not sure where Nicole Kimman was living. Uh, but we but her family has their own allegations with the you know her, like we if you wanted to, if you want to believe the eyes wide open book and like I'm I'm not sure if I believe anymore. Uh, but so like some things may be true and I'm but I do think that she actually the actress is actually a programmed multiple like I actually think in real life she is that. And like her dad was working for the governments. Uh, he was doing mk ultra stuff and programming children through trauma based mind control. Why wouldn't he program his own daughter, you know what I'm saying. And she's still being used. They're like she's eating bugs for Variety magazine.
Speaker 5: Oh god.
Speaker 3: She's like she's in front of like yellow velvet instead of the red carpet stuff that of esewatch shuts, but it's still ornate. They got that whole thing going. She's like, I don't seven course meal of bugs, and she's just like happily because she's like programmed too. She's not feeling emotions, she's just doing the robot thing. You know.
Speaker 5: Well, I read an interview with her where she said her favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I think that's a red flag right there, you know, guys, and I actually talked to William about this, very very briefly, how they include so much Wizard of Oz stuff in the movie. Girl interrupted, And yeah, that would that would still be a good one to even Sean. You would probably enjoy that one too, because there is so much Wizard of Oz stuff and girl interrupted, And I think it's just like a you know, a calling card, like mental illness, mind control programming, and Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 4: Mark David Chapman, Yeah, on his own little ritual thing was the picture of the Wizard of Oz in addition to addition to the Catcher and the Rye, which is really the more than I read read through with the Catcher and the Rye, the darker it gets.
Speaker 5: Well, there you go with un a writer. Girl interrupted right there.
Speaker 4: That's her times she's read it or something crazy.
Speaker 3: She related to Timothy Leary in some way.
Speaker 4: To Timothy. Leary's archivist was named Horrowitz and she is his daughter, so very close to Leary, so very close to Crowley actually, because Leary goes Carr.
Speaker 5: Right wow.
Speaker 4: And then she's in West Memphis three supporter just like John. Yeah. I love to wrap it up.
Speaker 3: People. Thank you both for joining us in, for letting me be part of this, and I'm glad that it came together. So before we're done, you mentioned Julia that you have a baby. Now, I would love to say congratulations, Cosmic mom.
Speaker 4: Change your name now. Yeah, yeah, Cosmic, congratulations again.
Speaker 5: You know you want people like me having babies in twenty twenty five because you know that there's hope for the future.
Speaker 4: That's the future. You're our future.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you really.
Speaker 4: Are the future, and you have all this knowledge, this kind of like new Internet knowledge. I don't know what the generation is, but it's some kind of.
Speaker 5: I see homeschooling in his future.
Speaker 4: I do too. I'm going to say that thinking that.
Speaker 5: Right now, I'm not him into mc martin.
Speaker 4: Organic homegrown food or playing.
Speaker 5: In the Yeah, that's yeah, you're not. You're not going to see my son John Benet, that's for damn sure, or any other you know. So, but thanks so much for having me too. Guys, this has been awesome. I hope you know we had a little bit of a time difference and stuff going on. Thank you for understanding and thinking. I hope I made it worth your while.
Speaker 3: You and please tell us, tell the listeners where they can find you, tell us all about your stuff here.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, so I have Cosmic Peach podcast. I took a couple of weeks off obviously I just had a baby. But I'm jumping back in the saddle. This is my first show since you know, I got out of the hospital, and it's you know, it was my baby before my baby. I love my show. I want to keep it going. I put out you know, I try to put out two episodes a week if I can, and you can find it wherever you listen to you know, any any podcast buffet out there.
Speaker 3: You'll find a Patreon too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I do so. I post all the episodes early so you get earlys over there. I post exclusive content over there, and you get all the videos ad free stuff on Patreon so you can find me. And that's the best way to support the show too, because diapers are expensive people. So yeah, I definitely appreciate Oh God ship everywhere. You know. The ed Gian review is up if if you guys are interested, if you want to check that out, it's uh yeah, you know, satanic cults running and gunning throughout the US in my opinion, But.
Speaker 4: This is a lot of this is opinion, Like we don't know, there's no court case.
Speaker 3: We're just learning facts. We're digging down rabbit holes. It's it's a never ending rabbit hole that keeps going. We love, we love digging and learning all this.
Speaker 4: When you look at all, it's hard to believe they didn't they didn't go to court. It's hard to believe that there wasn't a court case involved in this.
Speaker 5: Thanks to Alex Hunter.
Speaker 4: There was so much, so much public interest even to this stake. Can you believe it? It's been almost thirty years. It's really incredible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's sad because she would be about my age, and you wonder, like just an entire life crushed.
Speaker 3: Out for what she could be having a baby, Like yeah, yeah, she could be the next generation is like has been sacrificed to the evil cults.
Speaker 4: Evil, pure evil. Thanks guys, really appreciate it. Yeah, yeah, the dead for shan to go check it. Yes, I'll put all this stuff in the show notes. Awesome, I say, dad, people, I.
Speaker 2: Must have honed to beat hope deep both nigga. He free doroap man, damn all my temple. The lamps tell him breath broke, No Nigga to the cross. He walking around like t so what's up with Yes, Nigga's trying to see Compton the hand, the streaking hate me fucking morning the mama. How many opts you can he got? How many? It's too many options. I'm fin the pass on this body. I'm John Stockton. Beat your ass and have the buyable. With God watching, sometimes you gotta pop out and show niggas, sir, the far bucky man. I'm the one that up to score with him. Walk him down the whole time. I know he got some hole in him, hold on him extraor shit and by death flow on him. Say Drake, I hear you like I'm young.
Speaker 5: You better have her.
Speaker 2: Go to sell black one to any bitch that talk to him, and they in love. Just make sure you hot your little sister from him. They tell me, Chub's the only one that get your hemmy downs and pardon you have to party playing with his nose now. And Baka got a weird case. Why is he around? Cirta five lover boys. So the five pedophiles. Why why what that fuck him up? I'm gonna do much stuff. Why you chown like a bitch? Ain't you tired trying to strike a chord?
Speaker 5: And it's probably a minor