Speaker 1: You are about to listen to the Doctor Dahlia show, Sasey stimulating.
Speaker 2: Talk radio, and now here's Doctor Dahlia. Doctor Doctor tell me true.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to do And we're backing up the show seven seven dot Dolly one A seven seven D O C D A l I. So the COVID vaccine debacle just keeps getting deeper and deeper into chaos as we see some of doctor Fauci's texts to Robin Lensky and other uh CDC heads. And it's no shock us. As I've said before, I was very grateful to Biden and Trump to have a vaccine available because COVID did kill and we needed a vaccine available. The mandate should have never happened. And the fallout of doctors, especially OB's go I'm not ready to give this to my pregnant women. People got sidelined, fired, uh Shadow band, you know, and we were right. We were like, look, you know, in medicine, we're taught that nothing is one hundred percent safe. You always have to have informed consent and you weigh the benefit in the rints. I want this. Brooklyn waitress early on got fired. She was in her third trimester. And she got fired from her job as a waitress because she wanted to get the COVID vaccine. She's like, I've had miscarriages before, I finally have a baby that is possibly making its term. I don't want to do anything extra, doesn't matter. She got fired. Well why, Well because Fauci kept saying, you gotta follow the science, you gotta follow the science. Well what was his science. Well, his science, according to the text, was yeah, there're gonna be risks to the feed and the pregnant mom. Well then what the hell happened? So many news outlets I'm getting this from WBALTV said that there was one exchange between doctor VIVEC Murphy, who was the surch in General at the time in Joe Biden's I believe in Joe Biden's presidency as well as I think he also served with Obama and he was on the COVID advisory board, and so doctor Vivek berthey in appropriately, so as doctor Fauci, what about the risk to those who are pregnant, And if Fauci knew of any quote data on theoretical reason why vaccinating early versus laden pregnancy would be preferred, Doctor Vuci said there's no data or theoretical reason to believe that vaccinating early verses later and pregnancy would be preferred. But then he said, since many people have significant cytokine storm and fever after the second dose, this theoretically could be associated with miscarriage in the first trimester, and there was actually some studies looking at miscarriage risk with the vaccine. He attributed it to the significant cytokine storm and fever, which is also very telling because what was killing people with COVID was cytokine storm. So if the shot caused cytokine storm, I mean you needed to make patients aware of that and make sure that your hospitals have plenty of ventilators, play of oxygen, play of hospital beds. The case, we're giving a shot to somebody who could cause cytokine storm. But in his words, since many people have significant cytokine storm, not some, not a handful, he said, many people have significant cytokine storm and fever after the second dose, this theoretically could be associated with miscarriage in the first trimester. Doctor Rachelle Lensky, then director of the CDC, chimes in and says definitely a good point, especially after dose two. So then after that discussion, did they say, guys, if you're pregnant, here's the scoop. You don't have to say one way or another, just say, just educate us, share what you know. Nothing. In fact, I got showed out by somebody at the American Academy of Family Physicians because I supported RFK Junior's suggestion that newborns and young young babies, you know it might not healthy babies might not need the COVID vaccine to let the pediatrician of the parents and individual decision making happen, and which is kind of what we really support in medicine, you know, decision making, what the doctor do. All healthy people need, you know, do no harm and instead and you know the and this person was going back and forth. I go, you know, even obs and they were talking about with pregnant women, when you don't have to mass vaccinate pregnant women. And this person who was not a doctor, was going back and forth with me on that, and I go, because there could be risks to the pregnant mom.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: There's even a text from Fauci saying there could be a risk. Mind you I'm not anti vaccine. I believe the COVID vaccine helped people not get COVID. In fact, when I got the COVID booster, I felt like crap. I'm probably never gonna get another booster again. But I have to admit I'm honest with you guys. I didn't get COVID that year or the year after. I got COVID this year, and it sucks. I mean, it took weeks to recover. But it's my choice if I want to get a vaccine or not. These pregnant women didn't feel like they had a choice, and here's and if they had some instinct going, look, you know, I just want to play it safe. People said, well, COVID is worse for your baby than the shot. Where was the science? Well, we're supposed to follow the signs for Fauci. There's Fauci's text, and he didn't say some or a stark few. He said many w an y. Well to me, that's already a no brainer. Then we pause and we let the patients and the doctors decide no. It was mandated. In another exchange a day later. According to screenshots release, Fauci said that any vaccine with limited data on pregnancy should be carefully considered. He said, one must weigh the potential risks against the benefits. Now, he said that because COVID could be serious and pregnancy, and he's not wrong. But if that's what he shared with the other doctors, then why didn't he share that with the public. You see, doctors really can't be as each other because we all have very similar training and we have to you know, you have to pass our boards. Even if you train out of the country, you still have to passer boards and you still have to that will follow the proper protocols. But you know, he's talking to doctors going, yeah, there could be risks, okay, But then what are you saying to the public. That's that's wrong. So in August eleventh of twenty twenty one, the CDC formally recommended that pregnant people get the vaccine, saying there is quote no increased risk of miscarriage or other safety concerns. They say pregnant people were not including the vaccine trials. So where did you get that science? This is why I do agree an investigation needs to happen because we need to learn from past mistakes. One eight seven seven douct dollar. You don't go away.
Speaker 2: This is an urgent announcement for anyone that's ten thousand dollars or more in debt. Before you make another minimum payment, you need to know there are special programs that can completely free you of your debt. Total Financial Freedom can help you become debt free in months instead of years. Resolve your credit card, debt, signature loans, department store cards, internet loans, and timeshares. Call Total Financial Freedom Now at eight hundred eight seven eight sixty twenty for a free consultation. For sixteen years, Total Financial Freedom has helped thousands get out of debt. You can feel confident when calling because Total Financial Freedom is a plus rated by the Better Business Bureau. Battling for years and years stunck in the endless cycle of minimum payments could take decades, you have the right to get your debt resolved and substantially reduce your monthly payments. Call Total Financial Freedom Now at eight hundred eight seven eight sixty twenty. That's eight hundred eight seven eight sixty twenty eight hundred eight seven eight six zero two zero.
Speaker 5: Let's face it, guys, we're living in times where the truth is becoming more suppressed and censorship is increasing in the alarming rate, especially on social media platforms. It's Clyde and I want to tell you about a safe and secure digital playground we put together just for you. It's aftermath dot Media. You get access to thousands of ground Zero archives and podcasts, along with our private social media groups with your basic membership starting at only seven dollars a month. Each subscription includes tech support, access to the RSS feeds, along with our own chat room and Telegram channel. In addition, the premium membership includes research study groups, webinars, a document and movie library, a live video stream of ground Zero, a monthly zoom chat with me, and other bonus content. Be sure to check out our yearly specials as well. Sign up today. While you're thinking about it, sign up at aftermath dot Media. Again, that's aftermath dot Media.
Speaker 3: So back the Doctor dollar still one seven seven one A seven seven d O C D A l I. Big thanks to Talk Media Network for make the show happened. Big thanks to Daniel, our producer, and big thanks to you all for tuning in. We really do appreciate it. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter or exit Doctor Dahlia, Facebook, The Doctor Dahlia Show and on YouTube click like and subscribe. So one thing I predicted with the COVID vaccine mandate is vaccine hesitancy with Skyrocket, that parents would be less trustful of what was going on and the government's approach to the vaccines. And as you saw what happened with the Fauci texts, where you know, he admitted that there could be risk. He said many people got significant cide of Ginde storm which could affect the pregnancy and affect miscarriacter risk that I predicted that, you know, if we really are as a medical society pro vaccine, for the love of God, don't mandate the COVID vaccine because you are really going to reverse the progress we made on vaccines because people are not going to trust the government. And it came true. I didn't want it to come true. But now you have parents saying to hell with all of this, I'm not at all going to vaccinate. And we are seen to rise in infectious disease, you know, as a result of unvaccinated communities. Although we are and I say this is this really emphatically seen some rises in people who were vaccinated, which is why I've always advocated always reevaluate the vaccine. Do we need an MMR booster? Oh, doctor Dahlia, how could you say that, Well, we needed a booster for protessis okay, We're always supposed to reevaluate. So I've seen a lot of patients who were unvaccinated, not because I'm anti vaccine. I'm pro vaccine, but because I wouldn't kick the kid out and I wouldn't turn patients away. So somehow online parents are like, look, doctor Wax won't kick you out of the office. She will see your sick kid if they're unvaccinated, which I'm kind of blown away that there's doctors and I understand because doctors like, well, we have a sick room and we have an unsick room. Although how do you know somebody could be sick and you know, and still be contagious and they don't feel it yet. You know, you have a child. It's not their fault that they aren't vaccinated. Take care of the child. And there were a lot of doctors that are like, look, I don't want the liability because remember the liability people were losing their malpractice insurance people were so be sued left and right in the early two thousands and late nineties. So a lot of pediatricians are like, I'm not even gonna see the patient. Well, for me, I'm like, look, I got to see the patient if the boy has a fever, whether he's vaccinated or not, I got to take care of this kid. So I saw a lot of parents and I asked them and I'm like, so, what are your concerns? Teach me, what are your concerns about the vaccines? Some were worried about senateif and death, some were worried about autism, some were worried about and it was I learned a lot about what parents were concerned about. But the one thing I could say about every single parent is every one of them loved their kid. And they were like, doctor Wax, how do I exauge before I was doctor Dahlia, doctor Wax, how do I know I'm making the right decision When my child is healthy and here they are and they're moving and they're smiling, and I inject something into their body, How do I know I'm not gonna regret it? And I go, you don't. But what I can tell you is you will regret if they do get meningitis, if they do get pneumonia, if they do get polio. So you're gonna feel guilty and regret no matter what. Your job is to make the best educated decision. So educate yourself. And I gotta tell you, the majority of the parents who came to me still at some point I decide to give their kids some vaccines because another very common concerned parents had is they weren't anti vaccine, they just were anti so many of them, and they were like, look, it's just the doctor wanted to stick six needles into my two months old leg. I'm not anti vaccine, but why can't I wait till that child's older. Well, remember, in the olden days, babies would die, and so we wanted to protect them as early as possible, especially if moms weren't breastfeeding, and we didn't think that the kid would get enough antibodies. But you had parents going, can I wait till their immune system is stronger? So I would refer them to the health department for vaccine classes and for them to get all their questions answered. But if there was a kid with strapped throat and ear infection or whatever, I would take care of them. I just didn't want them kicked out of a doctor's office. And that's for the parent to, you know, to learn. And and we offered vaccin our office, of course. But after the COVID vaccine mandate, parents are like, I'm done. It is politicized, and I go but it's not supposed to be politicized. But and then you see these Faulcy texts acknowledging that there's a risk to pregnant women. Meanwhile, pregnant women were fired, Pregnant women were discriminated against if they didn't get the shot, and there were a lot of obs who didn't want to give the shot, and they didn't, but I believe the American College of Obstricians, a gynecologist, recommended the shot. And so now people had to fight with their medical board. So here we are with vaccine hesitancy at an all time high because parents are thinking that it's all political, that you know that it's it's not. It's all pro big pharma. So the common denominator of what parents wanted is how can I look at the risks versus the benefits? Who's looking at the risk for the benefits. Who's gonna be honest that there are some risks. You know, even if you told me that the risks are small compared to benefits, admitting that there's risks does a lot to make me think you're actually being honest. So they want honesty. And then another question parents had is why do we have so many vaccines when other developed countries don't. Well our answer to that was, well, America is better and we have better healthcare. But then people are looking at the numbers where autism rates are higher, are pediatric illnesses are still high compared to UK and others, And so a lot of people are buying that argument. So Trump comes in and says, look, okay, we have all the vaccines available if you want, but we're gonna just recommend the main eleven. And then if you do want the hepe and the het B and the Mininja coxele meninja cockle, you could get it. If your baby's high risk, they should get it. And then if you want covid or flu, you could have it. But we're just not going to mandate it or we're not gonna recommend. We're not. Yeah. Another thing that they're also going to do is a lot of parents were worried about the aluminum and other adjuvants which were in the vaccine, because see what happens is you can't just put a lot of our vaccines are killed vaccines where you have the skeleton of the virus or you have a live attenuated version like the MMR or the varicella where we have a weakened version. But you can't just inject that into a body. You need an adjuvant to kind of wake up the immune system and go look at this. Here, look at this, and they're like, oh, look at it and learn. So these wake up components, these adjuvants are what some people have been concerned about causing neurodegenittive and neurological side effects. They don't believe it's the actual vaccine or what's being introduced in terms of the pathogen. They think it's the adjuvant. That's why thimerisol got stopped and other things because people are like, what else is in this? So in Trump's executive order, he wants to make sure that we're developing alternative adjuvants to aluminum and conducting comparative safety and efficacy studies. I think all doctors would agree with that one. They want to also ensure continuous evaluation of the risk of benefit profiles of all childhood vaccines based on the United States and international data, and improve vaccine safety monitoring, transparency and research. They also want to assess the ideal timing and sequencing of all core childhood vaccines and adjust the federal childhood and adolescent vaccine schedule as appropriate based on gold standard science. So does that mean what the UK gives is is gold standard or Denmark? I mean Denmark is very stringent on the number of vaccines they give. Denmark has studied this a lot, but is that the gold standard? So there's going to be a lot of debate as to what exactly is the gold standard and what But I think for vaccine hesitancy groups, this is what a lot of them have asked for. Can we please see the data. Can you ensure us that you are reviewing it, as opposed to Fauci and his text admitting there's a problem but then not telling the public. If you think there's a problem, can you share that with us? Okay, we're paying to trying to make a firm decision. You know, Trump wanted to split up the MMR. I understand the theory behind that because one of the quadruvalent MMR vaccines had to be stopped. I think there was the MMR plus a vercella and there were side effects, so they had to stop it. So I get that because if there is a component that could be you know, related to side effects, it would be interesting to split it up. But I don't think it's gonna help with vaccine hesitancy because now you're tripling the amount of vaccines to do the measles, the mumps of the rebella. So you know, the the MMR is a safe vaccine, but to split it up could now increase risk by three. So it's a little counterintuitive for that. But I get why Trump is saying we need to have the single individuals because if let's say we are having a measles outbreak and we're not seeing mumps, we're not seeing rebella, we're just seeing measles, Well, then why don't we just boost the measles version. So there is logic behind that that's you know, doctors think that same way. You know, why give more than you have to? But because there's so many vaccines, they've been trying to combine them because it's just so many shots in these little kids diis you know, So just to quickly review, you know, Trump is recommending UH based on him and the and the uh hhs, that all children get misos Frommpsterbella, ditheria, tetanus, Pertessi's poliohomofflos influenza type B, Newbaco disease, human papuloma virus, and Verceella high risk groups of populations RSV. Also UH hepatized A, hepatized B Miniica, Coxa, B minichacacco, A, c w Y, and dinghy. And then immunization is based on shared decision making. If a parent wants sptize A B roadavirus, menchic Cocca disease, influenza COVID nineteen, they can still get it. So I have the vaccines available and let there be some shared decision making. I think it will help the vaccine hesitancy and we might get more trust. But we got to make sure that we're always evaluating with the science one eight seven seven doct dollar. Don't go in hi, guys, doctor Dahlia here. Addictions can sneak up on us and come in many forms, whether it's drugs, alcohol, sex, video games, porn, or something less obvious such as food, internet, or shopping. Addiction can seem innocent at first and then evolve into an insurmountable evil. In our book Addiction Basics, Caitlin Khalikus and I dive into the common addictions and provide tips for identifying and preventing these before they sneak in and take over our lives. Addiction Basics can be found on Amazon or my website doctor Dalia dot com. Check it out.
Speaker 1: Increase fueled economy up to seven point nine percent with hot Shots Secret Gasoline Extreme, the solution to maximize your engines performance and fueled economy whether you're driving a sports car or a daily commuter. Gasoline Extreme, especially formulated with Pea to Deep Clean. Don't settle for an average driving experience. Upgrade to hot Shots Secret Gasoline Extreme and go further on each tank. Order now on Amazon Orhotshotsecret dot com. Hot Shot Secrets by Science.
Speaker 3: Andrew Beckham. Not at all you know one eight seven seven Valley one A seven seven D O C D A l I. So it's Primary day. Voters are heading to the polls in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Vermont, and Connecticut as well as in South Carolina, Senator Lindsay Graham's sister, who was nominated by the governor to fill his seat temporarily, is also running. There's some Alabama House districts and it's going to be very, very interesting. Of course, all eyes are on this completely crazy candidate and kind of blowed away Representative Francesca Hong, who is a Democratic socialist and in a rapid fire interview with Hassan Piker, agrees with everything he stands for, which is a little disgusting and anti American. Had even said she thinks Thanksgiving should have never happened and been canceled, and then she goes, oh, it's my favorite holiday. So you know, she up against uh in this Democratic primary for Wisconsin governor against David Crowley, and the outgoing governor, Tony Evers did not endorse her. He endorsed her rival, Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley. But it looks like Representative Francisca hung as leaning of the polls and may actually win the Democratic nomination. In Minnesota, I believe Mike Lindell, my Pillow CEO is running for governor of the Republican primary facing and then he would face Senator Amy Klobuchar, who is UH wanting to run and fill the seat for Governor Tim Walls. Uh clobut are very popular among Democrats. I don't believe she has the taint of the DSA on her, but up against the Mike Pillow guy or the My Pillow guy, I don't know what that would look like. So that's what's going on there. And then, of course the US Senator Darling Graham UH is up against two congressmen and a former governor. There's about ten Republicans competing in this special election to replace her brother, the US the late Senator Lindsay Graham. I'm blown away at her stamina considering the loss of her brother. She has no she's oster parents, she's oster brother. And for her to be able to fill us his seat as quickly as she did, she is so in such grace, you know, in in the you know, in the face of grief. I don't really follow a lot of South Carolina politics, but Trump did endorse her. She is the first woman to represent South Carolina the US Senate. UH. If no candidates capture the fifty percent vote threshold, there's gonna be a runoff. Unlike what happened in Michigan with l Sayed and Hailey Stevens, where it just went to say ed but even though he had a very very thin majority and did not get fifty percent of the vote. You're seeing Alabama, Connecticut, and Vermont holding primaries including governor races, and so, you know, Hong has in Wisconsin, a lot of eyes are on her because she is a very radical DSA and has said some real stupid stuff and you know, where is her background in running such a vibrant, amazing state like Wisconsin. Apparently in a recent Marquette University poll, thirty four percent of Democratic voters are still undecided. They could vote against Hong. But Hong is getting all the attention because a lot of the younger people and Hassan Piker and everybody is putting her out there. And so so the Democrats are starting to run into issues that the Republicans had where they're older, many of them are older, many of them are not as in tune, and you know, up with the more you know, vibrant youth sort of vote and youth canvassing and campaigning, and so also you know, many individuals, the older they get, you know, the more difficult it is they feel to go to the polls. They also don't trust that their vote's going to be quiet, that their vote's going to be sacred and private. And so I think a lot of the older Democrats, you know, I don't I don't really believe that the majority of Americans support DSA candidates, even with Mandani, With the Mandami win in New York City, one in eight people voted and only a million people voted in that election. Now he won the majority, but but that's not the majority of New Yorkers. And so if people don't want to vote and don't want to get out there and vote, then you're gonna have these candidates that are busting people in or knowing how to you know, ride that that that younger you know, social media wave. They're gonna they're gonna keep winning, and if they win, you know, one election, they could very easily now transfer to other ass other parts people. Because we were like, well, you know what, well, whatever happens to Michigan else, IAID, that's just Michigan. Well no, because he's running for US Senate. He's gonna be in the US Senate if he wins. These people will later run for president. Look at AOC. It's frightening, frightening stuff. And if they are siding with somebody who thought nine to eleven was warranted, how are they gonna protect our country? How are they going to ensure we have no more acts of terrorism? When Hassan Piker, who Hang has been very public with, said that the rapes and the attack by Hamas was justified, that's frightened stuff. And then what are these other Democrats doing when they lose to these radical socialists? Are they fighting back? No, They're like, well, I'm gonna support Haley. Stephen said, oh yeah, I'm gonna be supporting Uh, Hassan Piker. I'm Democrat. I have to support the Democrat. Really, that's not a Democrat. I know democrats. Democrats do not support what Hamas did. Democrats do not feel nine to eleven was justified. You're going to have to step back from this whole d R thing. Luckily Fetterman has some kahones and even he said, helieve. Even James Carville said he might leave. I mean, you have a reputation to protect. Hailey Stevens got a pac money. She describes herself as a Zionist who agrees that Israel does have a right to exist, just like the UAE has a right to exist in Saudi Arabia and Jordan and Egypt and Lebanon. Israel has a right to exist. And she's gonna throw that support away by siding with somebody who sided with Hassan Parker, who'site to Hamas. That's some frightening stuff. And Wisconsin, and I've had a really good relationship with Wisconsin governors because of Wisconsin Blood Donation Day. And so for the last ten years, I've worked with EVRS, I've worked with oh my gosh, one before the Republican who I really really like. Also, I'm sorry if his name is slipping slipping my mind, but you know, I and so to see things change like this. I love Wisconsin. I'm licensed in Wisconsin. And and sorry, I gotta I want to get Yeah, Scott Walker. I got a nice picture with him too. I like Scott Walker, really really nice guy. And he helped me with the Donation Day. It's an original year in Wisconsin. Uh. I'm nervous because I don't want to see a country go to hell because there and and and here's the thing. If you lived in a socialist regime and benefited from it, and you came to America and said, look, guys, I want to bring you these ideas. This is what was good about socialism. Okay, I might listen to what you have to say, but you were born in America, you enjoyed what capitalism gave you, and then now you want to blow it up. No, no, I don't buy that. You know nothing about socialism, You know nothing about what's going on in these other countries. You just want to get elected and you feel that people are going to be stupid enough to listen to your lies. Well, we're just going to tax the hell out of the ridge. What does that mean? And then if you do tax the hell out of the ridge, does that mean we now have to pay more for our milk, We have to pay more for our hamburger, we have to pay more for our iPhone. When you tax the rich, we end up having to pay. So you gotta make some sense. Here one eight seven seven doct.
Speaker 4: Dolly CARLAMI here to tell you about our newest website for old time radio lovers. It's one hundred radio shows dot com. At this site there are five old time radio shows waiting for you to download free as our gift to you, and be sure to browse the additional seven hundred old time radio shows available to you for seventy percent off by using the promo code radio at checkout. This is a limited time offer, so log onto one hundred radio shows dot com. That's one zero zero radio shows dot com.
Speaker 6: Have you ever thought you'd like to buy and sell houses but didn't know how or where to get the money. My name is Ron Legrand, and over the past forty years, I've bought over three thousand houses without using my money or credit, and taught thousands to do the same Today, even in a virtual environment, we buy nice houses and nice neighborhoods using no banks, glters, contractors, or other costly entanglements, and build huge cash flow and wealth without the hassle of tenants, all without credit and little or no money. You don't need a license or experience, and I'll show you you exactly how it's done. Text free to ninety nine seven ninety nine and I'll send you my free training. I promise you I'll change the way you think about real estate and open the door to a new lifestyle that doesn't involve risk or rehabs and can quickly replace your current income. Text free to ninety nine seven ninety nine, and let me show you how to take your life back and build cash flow and wealth from your home. That's free to ninety nine seven ninety nine Again free to ninety nine seven ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Hi everyone, doctor Dahlia here. Thousands of physicians, residents, nurses, and medical students are silently dealing with depression, and tragically, four hundred take their lives each year, four hundred. I wrote The Depressed Doctor, hoping to reach out to anyone struggling. You're not alone. Don't stay silent. The Depressed Doctor can be found on Amazon or the book can be found on doctor Dalia dot com. And if you are anyone you know need help, call her Text nine eight eight The National Suicide and Crisis Andrew back with the Doctor Dolly Show one eight seven seven Doctor Do one eight seven seven D O C D A L I. So it's interesting because a lot of people are predicting what AI is going to do and what society is going to look like. And I keep thinking that society, excuse me, it's gonna look like Ready Player one Ready Player one, you have to read the book because I don't think the movie did it justice where I think it's set in like twenty forty five, where the kids roll out of bed and then they put on their VR headset and they log in, and if they don't log in, the teacher says their absence and there's consequences. Can't be tardy, can't absent. But you log in and you do school virtually, roll out of bed, put on your computer, and you're in school. And then in terms of work, many people are working from home. It's all virtual jobs and virtual currency and virtual this, and then when you need to eat something, it gets delivered to you. And so I know that's a book, but it's interesting how you're having CEOs say oh yeah, yeah, yeah, commutes. Those are going to be extinct. Our grandkids are going to be like, what, you actually had to leave the house to go to work and you rode a subway and they're going to be shocked by that. According to Fortune magazine, the return to office mandates are just a blip. You are going to be According to Mark Dixon, CEO of IWG, the world's largest workspace provider, you are going to be working from the average person gonna be working for won't commuting would be extinct within the next fifteen years, Jen Alfel will be so used to pulling out their phones and clocking into work from anywhere convenient that they'll find the very idea of commuting into an office as ancient as riding a horse to work or riding by candlelight before electricity existed. Dixon said, in the future, you're going to explain to your kids that you used to commute, that you would have to travel one hundred miles to sit down and use a computer. They'll say, why did you do that? Because they won't understand that people travel long distances to use a piece of equipment somewhere else. It's going to change a lot. The workplace of the future is everywhere, and it'll be very productive. He said. It'll be just normal to go onto your phone and say where's the nearest place to work, and you go there and work. OKAVI, But here's my issue with that, And I just said, I'm not a CEO. Okay, what work is going to be left? What work is there going to be? So going onto your phone, you know, and ready in a ready player one. I think a lot of people were doing customer service and tech support. But right now. The reason why there's such a plethora of jobs is when you walk around New York City, there's that storefront, there's that storefront, there's that storefront. Somebody has to sit and work and say, look, our clothes are better than the next guy. Our pizza is better than the next guy, our phones are better than the next guy. Well, when those storefronts close and somebody just goes online, it's gonna be monopolies of online services, or the government's gonna run everything. Everybody's gonna get a phone, everybody's gonna get healthcare, everybody's gonna get so it's all gonna be one one unit. And so you're thinking, Okay, well I'm gonna work from home. There's gonna be a job where I work from home, not if they could get AI to do it. I mean, how many times have I called customer service and it's just a bot? I don't get at a human. There's no humans at X or Twitter, there's no humans at Meta I could talk to. You're just getting bots. So what job are you actually going to have. I've already seen customer service replaced by AI so if there's no storefront, if there's no face to face commerce, what happens. What happens to real estate? I mean, you're just gonna be warehouses and buildings. We really need to kind of think about this because is this really where we want to go?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I'm not a shopper. I don't like to go shopping. I don't like to go to the mall. Now if it's to walk around to get some ice cream and to get some exercise and to just kind of, you know, besd with my friends, maybe, But do I like to shop?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 3: Now there are some people that do. So there may actually be stores where somebody really wants to go in and look and touch something and buy. But with massive unemployment and massive real estate costs, and you know, it's I don't think we're gonna have that many options out there. So the idea of you don't have to commute, you could just work from home, there's not going to be that many jobs. It's interesting. A lot of doctors reach out about telemedicine to me, and they're like, they wanted to tell the medicine, but they're having trouble. Every company they call, they go, we're not hiring we have enough doctors, and they're like, why is it I thought we don't have enough doctors, and isn't tell a medicine rising, Well, tell the medicine. The jobs that are out there now are these new companies that want to sell golp ones, you know, so you're getting a lot of those. Everybody and their mother wants to sell golp ones and it's compounded and there has to be something else in there, so it's not the same as the brand name, and so they're looking for doctors to do that. But for doctors who want to do regular medicine, a lot of these companies are like, we can't take anymore because we can barely give enough work to the the current doctors we have. If doctors are only seeing one patient a month, they're gonna quit. So we have to make sure that we don't have too many staff people. And I hear from doctors all the time, going, nobody's hiring. Why can't I get a telement. It's a job, like you see. I got in in twenty nineteen, right before COVID, and I'm glad I did. And I had multiple licenses, and thank god, I was very positioned and my company is amazing who I work for. But you know, there's only so many telemedicine jobs, there's only so many teley virtual jobs that are out there. And if humans don't figure this out, we're gonna be in one hell of a depression. It is amazing how things come and go very easily with the economy. And so one thing that got us out of depressions in the past and major recessions was job creation. A job creation it was huge, whether it was for the war effort, whether it was for the Industrial revolution, it was you know, well, if we make jobs, if a government makes jobs, they're putting you to work. Well, what if the military is now all about drones and robots, what if the jobs are just all virtual Now, we're gonna need laborers. We're still gonna need people who know electricians. And my hot water heater went out again. Yeah, so I had no hot water for a week. I've been washing my hair in the sink. But luckily we got it, so I got water. Thank god. The guy came out. He knew what he could do, he could fix it. So we're still gonna need those people. But it's not gonna be enough to give three hundred plus million people work, and we're really trying to do away with customer service. One is, employers don't want to hire staff because they're expensive. There's you know, labor laws and workers comp and things like that, so it's easier for them to just do kiosk. But if you're gonna do chaos and you don't need a McDonald, you could disorder from your house and then there's delivery. They're already working on driverless delivery because you're like, well, somebody's gonna have to deliver the door dash.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Now they have weaims and they have drones and things that could drop off packages. We humans are very easily putting ourselves out of a job market. You know, I used to think there is no way a computer would take over medicine. No way. Humans wouldn't stand for it. Humans are asking for it. Humans want their z pack and fries and they don't want a doctor say no. So they want to manipulate the computer so they get what they want. They want their Viagara, they want their GLP one, they want their pay medication, they want their antibotic. Now, the average smart person that's scared about their health does want somebody to take a look and evaluate. But are they calling a doctor first note, they're still going to a They're still going to the computer to get this figured out. Well, that's even medicine now. Dentistry I think is still gonna be okay. I know they're trying to find new ways to build enamel, new ways to fix cavities, But dentistry, I think is still gonna be okay. But there's so many other jobs at aren and so the idea watch or I would say, read the book of Ready Player one, because that's really how I see the next few decades panning out one eight seven seven dot dollari don't go away? Can you believe?
Speaker 7: With all the recent violent protests, looting, and destruction, some areas are considering either defunding or abolishing the police. At a time when America's neighborhoods need the protection of police the most, some elected officials would rather create more chaos by playing politics. If you're sick of elected officials caving in to demands of the radical left, you're not alone. It's time we stand up and declare our support for local police. The majority of police officers are important partners in protecting our God given rights. If you prefer freedom over chaos, then learn how you can help protect the local police that serve your community. Call today and request your free support your local police infopackt Nile eight hundred JBS USA one. That's eight hundred JBS USA one. Request your free support your local police info packet by calling eight hundred JBS USA one today