Speaker 1: Did you enjoy yesterday? It was dinosaur dae.
Speaker 2: Yes that I knew that, But you know what it reminds me of I've asked you kid.
Speaker 3: I just have it the little then the dad and the little girls singing about the dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: About how the dinosaurs died and how sad it is, and how I didn't realize until I listened to that song how much I cared for the dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: I've looked, I did my files. Somewhere, I'll find it when I'm not looking for it.
Speaker 2: And it also reminds me of my famous uh dinosaurs joke? How come you can't hear pterodoctyls p right because the p is silent.
Speaker 1: I saw something that it was interesting.
Speaker 3: It said most people would prefer dinosaurs not come back.
Speaker 1: That's really good. I knew most. How Come it wasn't all the people right. I mean, you know they're bringing trying to the wooly bamoth. Not a good idea. There's a reason those things aren't here. Yeah, they would eat up thing, they would knock things down.
Speaker 3: They would drink all the water, they would take up all of our natural resources.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: The one I would be the most afraid of not even a t rex because you could put up a really big fence.
Speaker 1: Those flying ones. Is it a tarodactyl?
Speaker 2: The joke I just told those Those are the ones that terrify me the most in like the Jurassic Park movies.
Speaker 3: That's the flying one, the flying ones. Yeah, well, I don't think you have to worry about them.
Speaker 1: I mean I's always in the back of my mind set. Don't have to worry about them. Trust show. What is the first thing that made you laugh today? All right?
Speaker 2: This is because we just went through some might still be going through graduation season. Keep smiling of those graduation photos because it ain't nothing going to be funny in a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Smile his real.
Speaker 2: Life's about to hit your right in the face.
Speaker 1: Friends. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw a video over the weekend of a college or I don't know, it's a graduation and the guy that was announcing the names was so frustrated because the people were acting fools.
Speaker 1: Any they don't want could hear the next name clapping in between?
Speaker 3: Yes, like just acting ridiculous in this graduates. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like Wow, I saw a comedian that I follow on Instagram. He was like you're gonna tell me that, after thirteen years of getting my kid through high school, that I can't clap when he graduates.
Speaker 1: And he goes, okay, fine, I won't clap it.
Speaker 2: You tell his grandparents that that's not I remember.
Speaker 3: I remember telling me asking my parents not to do that, and my dad's like, why would I clap?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: I go, and I kind of looked at him trouble. He goes, that's what you've been working for for four years. This is expected behavior.
Speaker 1: I understand that, but that's why you would clap.
Speaker 2: You've been working for it for four years.
Speaker 1: I know it's very al knock not gonna clap.
Speaker 3: Coming up on the show today, Uh, Tricia and our sixteen year old daughter.
Speaker 1: That's the first time you've said that. She's sixteen.
Speaker 3: Out of the blue, just decided they were gonna buy concert tickets to see somebody. I got to hear the backstory behind that, so stay with us and the story we love. Also coming up on what three point one, Austin's eighties station and streaming on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The points for your free personal pizza. Well, that's good of your pizza hut.
Speaker 2: They also did that with six flags tickets sometimes too, Remember that, no Ah, I tried hard for six flag tickets.
Speaker 1: I was too busy doing stuff outside. I couldn't read.
Speaker 3: You're too busy mess out with the horses jumping around of the bell the barn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I do actually remember cheating and saying I read books.
Speaker 1: I didn't read ticket my free pat. It was the honor system, and I was not very honorable.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't sometimes too, because all my friends had done it and they were getting taken to pizza hut.
Speaker 1: I read The Big Ball of String. You know what that book is?
Speaker 3: No, You open it up and it's just one page after another, just the string just stretching out.
Speaker 1: And there was like four words in it, like any that counts?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: That counts? Right, guy, minimum minimum, always trying to beat the system. Tricia, yep.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to do the upgraded Bookeet program, go to Bookeet program dot. That's where you can find the link to the app and go get your free personal pan pizza.
Speaker 3: You guys, stay with us, We've got more coming up. I've reached the point in my life where I now understand why my dad got frustrated at things.
Speaker 1: Why when you. When I was a kid, I was like, why does he get so mad about that? But now I know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I've got maybe two things in the house that I'm pretty laid back, pretty easy going, I think, right, I'm not like that. I'm not a yeller and a shower and a strict, strict disciplinarian at all. But there are a few things that set me off. And I've given fair warning to everybody. Don't let this happen or I'm gonna lose. I'm gonna lose my stuff.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I thought I have a little snack. I went into the pantry and, uh, protein bar.
Speaker 1: That's good. I know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 3: That's a good decision. I'll have one of those. I think it's dark chocolate and peanut butter. It's good, good ones good? Well, man, are they good? I love them already. And I stuck my hand in the box. Guess what empty box was?
Speaker 1: Empty? Box was empty? That one child?
Speaker 3: Oh, and I have railed on this. Do not do that. That is the ultimate disappointment. Yeah, you finally decide what you're going to snack on, and you were too lazy.
Speaker 1: You must have been busy.
Speaker 3: No, so you must have been too busy just to take that box and throw it.
Speaker 1: Kind of like when you get so busy and you can't close drawers and doors.
Speaker 3: Don't turn this around, don't make I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: No, I agree.
Speaker 2: It's horrible, yes, especially if it's a sweet treat.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I was so I didn't and I just I took a deep breath. Good thing.
Speaker 3: She wasn't home, and I went to my room and I shut the door and I sat on the floor, and you were why on the floor, because that's I was grounding, show calm down.
Speaker 1: I was trying to calm down.
Speaker 3: I was just mad. Just that's not cool, that's what it is. It's not really, it's just not it's just not cool to do that.
Speaker 1: No, it's very uncool.
Speaker 2: Right, Also, what is more and cool to eat all of it and leave the empty box, or if it's not something that's individually wrapped, to eat, to leave just that much of a bite, just enough to make you.
Speaker 1: Mad, that's worse. That's just that's the way, right, Okay, that's just right. Just finish it, freaking.
Speaker 2: Eat it right there'body's gonna take one bite and be satisfied.
Speaker 3: Cut off three quarters of a cupcake and leave the quarter of the cupcake in the dish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't cut off the iced part of the cupcake and leave the stump.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw hands with somebody over that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't blame you, like there's a big fight over the remain remnants of the cookie cake.
Speaker 1: If I walk in there, why I'll eat it. I'm not gonna wait for somebody else to eat it.
Speaker 2: If I go in there and I want to eat it, I mean it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna eat a last piece. Better get to it. Yeah, I know someone's gonna get it. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the other thing you get so mad about?
Speaker 1: You? I can't remember what the other one is, but that when it happens, so you twist, I'll let you, and I'll let you know when it does. I'm sure you will. I won't say anything to the first because it's her birthday. Oh, so wait till till tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, she's Trisha. My name is Sandy. We've got more coming up on Austin's eighty station. What three point one? Well, I heard our text machine going up, but I got so busy. I wasn't able to walk over to it and find out who our new air gonners are.
Speaker 1: But I'll get to that in just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Make sure you follow us on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official Facebook is at the Sandy Show Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, Sandy, you know that Sunday was National Dinosaur Dae. Yes, all right, here's a question for you. Do you care or don't care to find out about out of five thousand Americans who were pulled and they were asked, would you go to a real life Jurassic Park? On which percentage said they definitely would, who said they definitely would not?
Speaker 3: And has it worked out for the people in the movies very well?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I just think they're doing it wrong. They're just trying to work out the kinks in the movie. By the time all the movies come out, we'll be able to figure out how to do it in real life.
Speaker 1: All right, how many you? First of all, do would you go? No? I never saw the movies. I don't care. I don't care. I totally would go.
Speaker 2: And I'm in the part percentage of only twenty nine percent who said they would.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're very brave.
Speaker 2: I just think I'm mesmerized by those movies. I would definitely want to go. Can you imagine standing there in front of a bronosaurus, a live bronosaurus.
Speaker 1: You have a blank look on your face. Don't you think that my incredible? It's not my thing. Sorry, it's not my thing.
Speaker 2: I don't like when you don't get excited about the saw stuff that I do.
Speaker 1: What's next? All right? Do you care? Don't care?
Speaker 2: To find out what the new record is for the most backflips done in thirty seconds while fully engulfed in flames.
Speaker 1: I really don't care, but I'll care for the listener. Oh really?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well here's a problem because now I just accidentally X stop my dab and I don't have the answer.
Speaker 3: I can probably rescue you. You would like to know, Sandy to rescue.
Speaker 1: Total's stop the tab. Let's see he did the seven seven.
Speaker 2: Backwards seven and thirty seconds while fully engulfed in flames.
Speaker 1: It's very like Benson Boone extreme Yeah, seven second.
Speaker 2: Pretty soon Benson Boone is going to have to start lighting himself on fire if he's trying to make this front flips interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, crowd get a big reaction from the crowd every single time, though, Yeah, every single time he does it.
Speaker 2: Finally, Sandy, care, don't care. You said you would to find out who the top country artist of the twenty first century is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna be a couple of oh with Tim.
Speaker 2: McGraw number two, Tim McGraw's number two, Keith Urban. No, Keith Urban is number five. I'm gonna give you one more guests.
Speaker 3: Let me think here, let me think who could possibly be Conway Twitty?
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's been going for a long time. He did not, he wasn't in the running.
Speaker 2: Kenny Chesney, Oh really, yes, number one artist, top country artist of the twenty first century, beat out Taylor Swift, Toby Keith, the ones you named Jason al Dean.
Speaker 1: Do you take umbradge with this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love Kenny Chesney. And my second is Tim McGraw. Best concert I've ever been to when they both performed together.
Speaker 1: So you're doing all right. I'm happy with this with this result. That's care, don't care. What's your name, Tricia? My name is Sandy Moore.
Speaker 3: Coming up, I'll read this riddle one more time and see if Tricia has figured it out.
Speaker 1: Ready, don't search it. I'm not.
Speaker 3: The one who built me had no desire to the one who bought me had no need to. The one who needs me wishes it wasn't true.
Speaker 1: What am I? The one who built me did not want to build me, had no desire to, didn't want to. I have no idea. I have no idea, no clue, no clue at all. I was like to build a wall. Nobody wants walls. My answer is a wall. It is not It is a coffin, a coffin. Yeah. The one who built me had no desire. Yeah, what does that mean? I really want to build something for dead bodies? Yeah? Right. The one who bought me had no need to. He was alive.
Speaker 3: And the one who needs me wishes it wasn't true. This coffin, it's a coffin.
Speaker 1: He's your daily audio fire. You didn't like to riddle. I don't like things that I can't figure out. I understand that.
Speaker 3: Hey, a sixty one year old former marine in Alaska got hit by a rock slide and pinned under a seven hundred pound boulder. He's okay because rescuers heard what happened, and they went to rescue him and they they fully expected to be recovering a body when they showed up. But Kel Morris was all right here he is talking about.
Speaker 1: It as it went down, and then it's a blur. I know what happened. I was stumbling. I landed in the water.
Speaker 3: I could hear that noise that large rocks make as they're rolling over each other. I landed up the face down in the river, and then I felt the rock hit me in the back.
Speaker 1: And pin me down.
Speaker 3: How awful with that down the river? Yeah, he must have been not very I don't know it was drowned.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Geez.
Speaker 3: Not fun, not fun at all. Now imagine this absolute nightmare. How would you react to this year. You're on the airplane, you've been laid two hours, you're on your way to Disney World, and then you have to circle around Orlando for another two hours. And the flight attendant thinks it's a great idea to hand the microphone to a young girl so she can see Disney songs a cappella.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, here is absolutely my no.
Speaker 1: Every on the side and Castle rolls on the syland, so maybe I can roll with mo.
Speaker 3: I'd throw my bag of peanuts at her. What in the world I would have I wouldn't be able to take it. I would say something, What would you do?
Speaker 2: I mean I I don't think there's anything that you can do, because then everybody on the plane throws rocks at you.
Speaker 1: If you complain about a small child, I don't care. You got to stop that. You would have seen you would have pushed the best, called her over and said make that child stop.
Speaker 3: Say absolutely would have done that out. I would have done that. I am not a monster.
Speaker 2: They allowed her to do that, stupid right, Yeah, just everybody quiet. I'm with everybody's already mad. Anyway, that mat in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of it, that's alreadily audio file stick around. We got more coming out on Austin's eighties station what O three point one