Speaker 1: Hello to everyone in the Hillbilly Nation. Tim here as usual. If you don't mind, I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet. This week's rewind episode is rock and Roll in the Occult Part three Jerry and Trace you talk about Jim Morrison, Jimmy Hendrix, and Carlos Santana, along with a few more, but they have a special guests joining there this time around. Ricky is in the studio for this episode. If you don't know who Ricky is, he was Jerry's original co host and Hilly Horror Stories way way back in the early days. I believe Jerry took down those episodes so sadly they're loss. I won't be able to play those and that's that's not cool. That one made some great rewind shows to think. Speaking of rewind shows, let's get on with this one. Sit back, close your eyes unless you're driving. In that case, just don't enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: You THEMB fell right down that ramp and wholesome reality is questionable.
Speaker 3: Try but you just can't let it. Goldies to right here put it on this. Joe with having normal overlow.
Speaker 2: With Southern hospitality, hunt and murder may have him one adjust the immortality locations where a dark past gets to read that comes to light your village with a nack pull every thing. He goes to big night hold, but thank you to be my delty do what have you turned off the lights? Mixing in a little comedy to make sure it all fens.
Speaker 3: Is just right. He wellclu to a U billy horror story. Now here's your host. Share with your strength, Senators and sometimes for tent pready, but never the fears. Tracy. As usual, we want to thank all of our military and civil servants all over the world, no matter which country you represent, as long as you're one of the good guys. We just want to say thank you for what you do for us every single day. To the men and women and service animals out there.
Speaker 4: Continue prayers for you guys. Thank you for keeping us safe. Always always always praying for you all. Thank you for all you guys do for us.
Speaker 3: Tracy's it's been another one of those weeks where we've talked to a lot of people that are struggling and going through some things. We just we want to make sure everybody realizes that the group is a safe place. I've seen a couple of people post because they felt like there was no other place that they could post with whatever situation they had going on. And I'm glad that people feel that way. I just want to make sure that everybody realizes that it is a safe place. Obviously, you can contact myself with Tracy or you can you know, if you need a professional service. There are professional services out there obviously, places like Betterhelp who've been sponsors on the show in the past, and Tracy what else could they do?
Speaker 4: You can call nine eight eight the crisis hotline. You can also text is seven four one, seven four one. We love you guys, and just reach out to us please.
Speaker 3: That's for you. Bitch Nasty Love bitch Nasty. We uh, I thought we'd have a little fun since we're doing rock and roll in a coat, we would uh want witch doctor music. And then we talked about it last show and we had a Twitter follower, bitch Nasty actually say that she woke up thinking about that song that more and then what were the odds that we actually played at that night? So we thought we'd have a little bit of fun with it.
Speaker 4: More badass than the chipmunks.
Speaker 3: That's right. Speaking of chipmunks, we are joined by Tracy here tonight. Her maiden names Chipman, so she used to be called Chipmunk all.
Speaker 4: The time, called Chipmunk. I am not even playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we've only been married almost ten years. You would think that I wouldn't know any of these stories, but yeah, I've heard that like eighteen times. So also joined Special Occasion tonight because we got Ricky back to the show. So we got all three of us. What's up, rick what's going on? Jerry, Tracy?
Speaker 4: Hey, good to have you, buddy.
Speaker 3: It's funny because Ricky and I actually had a situation one time in a store we were working at where we had to try to chase a chipmunk down. And we've actually got some video that I should probably post sometime on the Facebook page. Yeah, yes, I think people would love to watch a chipmunk at your head like a sniper. And it did too. It was up in this fake tree, and I say a fake tree. It's like one of those fight as trees. And this thing we had it cornered into a room and Ricky had a like a blanket a trash can it was a trash can and was trying we were trying to catch it and the thing jumped out of the tree straight at my head and then they were filming it from behind. It was like the Matrix jump. That was great. Now I want to watch the video before I leave. I gotta make sure I can find it. But I've got the video. We want to talk to do to do some shout outs, to say, we're gonna do some shout outs for people who did Twitter reviews. So we're gonna knock some of those out real quick. Uh, let's let's start with this one. This was actually one I probably should have done a long time ago, and I thought I did. So I apologize and she's ready to beat my head in because she's like, where the hell's my shout out? So it's for Tina Bash and Riggs. She's up in the old school friend of mine from Fardell, Kentucky. We got Christina Dyson from Texas and a Kenyon. I have no idea where you live at Innna, So I was trying to Facebook stock your page but it didn't say on their Antwinette Johnson from Texas, Lebby Helton from right here in Lexington, Go Big Blue, Pierre Duarte from California, Bitch Nasty from Chicago, as we've discussed already, and then we got a special couple and I saved these for the night you were here, Rick, because we have Geo from Houston and Molly from LA And you know what Geo and Molly have in common. They're both Hispanics. You remember that both of these guys guys and gals. I should say, I actually talked about being our token Hispanic listeners. And actually Geo, uh, he actually did a iTunes review in which he said I'm Hispanic, and I actually, what do he say? I approved this message, So I thought it was kind of funny that they both actually also had the same suggestion for a show to do, which we are not going to do on the full show, but we're going to do on our for Shorts and Giggles in a couple of weeks the video series. But it's on La your Rona. That was that? That was? I can't I said it was La Yourna, not yok. I thought that was that? What was that was that song? Was?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Wasn't that a song back in the seventies, La La La La Yourna? Was that?
Speaker 4: I thought it was your scroll them. I don't know, that's my sto, you.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be the first to laugh at my scrot But we're gonna talk about those. But but both of those actually sent me stories. I thought we'd start off by reading their stories. And I don't think should I use the bad add Mexican accent? Will that be that? But that probably chase off for his meanic listeners. No, he's something like what's the kid's name from Napoleon Dynamite? And we'll start it off. We'll see. Well, I was tell you, I can't remember exactly. Me and my siblings had a bunk bed. They were at the town foot coump. Okay, I can't do that. That's that's just wrong.
Speaker 4: I am so sorry.
Speaker 3: Sorry, g oh, I'm not making this story for This story actually came from Giovanni up in Texas. He said, well, I was around ten years old. I can't remember exactly. Me and my siblings had a bunk bed and they rut of town for camps. So it was me alone all week. So one night I was in the bottom bed trying to sleep, listening to music. For some reason, the light was still on and I had my eyes closed, and all of a sudden, I'd get a pillow thrown at me. So I opened my eyes and see this little guy kind of like a leprechaun running out the door, leaving it open. Didn't see his face, but it had a body of a five year old. I would say that sounds hot. That thing ran out the door so fast. That's say. It freaked me out, and I didn't tell my parents that night. I slept on the floor that night for the rest of the week with the light on, never knew what it was. Now, another incident, and that same bunk bed happened to my sister. She was like six at the time. She woke up screaming and crying and claiming one of her dolls was choking her. She had a bunch of dolls in her bed, so that made me. That made my experience worse. From then on, I cannot sleep alone in the dark. I'm married now with a kid, but whenever they spend the night at her mom's and I stay alone, I need to light on. Even sometimes I prefer drinking and getting to the buzz level, not drunk, so I can fall asleep faster.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's funny, because best that's what I was getting ready to say. On Real Ghost Stories Online with Tony and Jenny Show, which we praise on here since they've helped us out so much. You know, they've got like a bunk bed bell that they ring every time somebody talks about bunk beds because it comes up so much. And this is actually our first bunk bed story. So pretty cool, So thank you GEO for that. We appreciate.
Speaker 4: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: I do like the thought of the leper condoc if you'd call him, you'd have had a pot of gold.
Speaker 4: So that's a a bowl of lucky charms.
Speaker 3: And maybe so this one actually comes from Molly. And Molly is a sweetheart. I've talked to her a bunch back and forth on email, and she's visually impaired from an accident back I think it was two thousand and seven, and she says that we actually help her a lot get through her day. So thank you for the nice words, Molly. But here's here's Molly's story. All right. When I was about fifteen years old, I slipped over to friend's house Muffy it's not a real name. We had a fun night watching movies and talking, and we decided to go to bed. Muffy told me to take her bed and she would sleep on her sister's Duffy's bed. Two beds were parallel to each other, and Muffy's bed face the closet. Duffy's bed face the bathroom. We both settled in, but I was uneasy. I finally managed to fall asleep, but hours later I awoke with an eerie feeling. The closet door was slowly opening and I could see a little girl about one year old, staring at me. I blinked, and she kept coming closer to me, floating with a lot of clutter flying around her. I looked towards my friend's bed, where she was sound asleep. I kept screaming, Muffy, Muffy, but she could not hear me and was banging on the wall, but my pounding created no sound. By some miracle, Muffy moved and turned around, and the little girl in the red dress disappeared into the closet. I was terrified and my heart was pounding, and I could not go to sleep after that. That morning, her family and I were having breakfast and I began to tell my frightening ordeal. They just looked at me with an astonished face. Muffy's mom began to tell me that Muffy wasn't their first born. They had lost their firstborn girl, whose name was also Muffy, in a tragic car accident. They had buried her in a red dress. The mom brought out a picture of her in that same red dress. I almost threw up my breakfast. Needless to say, I never stayed at her house again. What do you guys think sleep paralysis or in interaction with the paranormal? Wow? Either way, it was creepy. Yeah, definitely, I would say I think that's an interaction with the paranormal. I don't think because the sleep paralysis things, they have usually a different It's it's usually a whole different phenomenon. It's usually more of like seeing shadow people or somebody feeling to somebody being on your chest, not necessarily like a situation like it's especially if the mom's got pictures and stuff with the same child. So that's definitely more of a normal situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That So, are we ready to get into some music Foe show? I thought what i'd do tonight. We've been a couple of main focal points. Tonight, we're gonna talk about Jim Morrison. We're gonna talk about Jimmy Hendricks. We're gonna talk about Carlos Santana, but I wanted to also throw in a couple just small things that I think people will find interesting. So the first one is Kurt Kobang. He did say in an interview that his life goal was to get stoned and worship Satan. Now was he being sarcastic or what have you? Who knows, but you know, when he was younger, he used to get in trouble because he would desecrate churches. He'd write God as gay and a bunch of other blasphemy. He's on the side of churches, so he'd got in trouble for it. There was reports that he was involved with witchcraft, and he said that he channeled demons. He said that in his music that he was stumbling on melodies by means he himself didn't fully understand, and in his suicide note, he wrote, I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with really writing for too many years now. In his suicide note, he said that he's despaired after his muse had flown south and a lot of these people who they had this channeling of music they call it their muse, so that's who they say is getting the music. So he actually put that in his suicide note. The second we're going to talk about is Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys. Everybody knows who Brian Wilson is. He said, we're doing witchcraft, trying to make witchcraft music. He admitted that he was tormented by voices in his head and then they would distract and torment him. Records President Larry Waronker. Waronker, We'll just say that's what it is. Waronker claims to have encountered at least five different entities that east Brian Wilson's body as their home.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. So I mean, even if something like that, maybe that's what drove them to drink well, I mean and drugs and stuff. I mean, if you have that inner demon or whatever it is inside of you, I mean, tormenting you, I don't know how I would handle it.
Speaker 3: I know you went off that way. And I was sitting there thinking, if he's got five people, maybe he did all those harmonies from the Beach Boys by itself.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking that's a long shot from bikinis and surfboards Yeah, it certainly is. Man, the things you find out about these people is just amazing.
Speaker 3: I could I could have probably give you quotes from like fifty or sixty right off the bat. Lady Gaga, this is one. Apparently she gets her music from demons. She said herself that she has a spirit of her dead aunt living inside of her, which kind of sounds ironic that your dead aunt living in And she said that the spirit of Alexander McQueen wrote a song for her called Judas. She also bought a Ghostbuster machine worth thousands of dollars because she said she's convinced that evil spirits are haunting her. She expressed that she had terrible nightmares with a cult imagery, but she would use it as inspiration for st Age Ax, which would consist of mock self sacrifice and hanging by noose.
Speaker 4: Wow. So she just made it into an advantage for her. I guess, if you're going to have to live with it, you might as well make the best guess.
Speaker 3: They told her to wear outfits made of meat and everything. She was possessed by Rocky, I have another possession by Oscar Meyer. Hey, young, go way the meat.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: David Lee Roth. Of course, he wrote Running with the Devil. He called himself a toastmaster for the immoral majority. He admitted that the goal in the world of rock was to conjure up evil spirits and surrender to them. I'm going to abandon my spirit to them, which is actually what I attempt to do. You work yourself into the state and fall into supplication of the demon gods. It might be he never even wrote lyrics that could Is this David Lee Roth or.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe that's what he's using to blame it on, though, I mean, you know, the devil kind of whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the devil may be right, you know, stupid stuff like jump yeah, go ahead, jump jump Little Richard. Most of you out there, I'm assuming are going to be younger listeners, probably won't know who little Richard is. That's not the guy does all the exercignment exercise. That's Richard Simmons. But Little Richard was a guy that back when rock really first started, back in the late fifties early sixties, he was kind of on the forefront of all that stuff. He said, And this is these are all quotes from these people. And I will say again as I've said before, just because I say these things doesn't mean I wholeheartedly believe that. Maybe you know, this is exactly what's happening. Sometimes these words can be twisted or taken out of context and make it sound one way. I'm just reading you what was actually said by these people. Little Richard said, I was directed and commanded by another power, the power of darkness that a lot of people don't believe exists, the power of devil and Satan. I find it hard to believe that could be twisted into something.
Speaker 4: Well. Yeah, I mean, I will say that I like little Richard, but I will also say that he had his weird ass looks on his face with his eyes. Remember his eyes. You're like saying, you remember what I'm saying. He just had something like weird that.
Speaker 3: The power of maybe yeah, yeah, yeah, he definitely. He enjoyed an occasional cocktail, hated jong hair.
Speaker 4: That one guy that's got that nineteen inch penis.
Speaker 3: That was you know that as funny that you said that, because a guy at worked today brought that up and I told him he was full of shit.
Speaker 4: No, it's true. I've seen a picture.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It hangs down almost to like his ankles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It is, it's unusable. I mean, I mean, yeah, what are you gonna do all that? Oh sorry, I didn't mean. I just thought about that when you said that it would.
Speaker 3: Be a pretty good conversation.
Speaker 4: It would be yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 3: And he looked like he walks around with it hanging out all the time. It's got it's got some kind of like it's almost like it's got a sock or something on it. He walks around just with it hanging and dang on. So what is this like? Is this like new news? Is this guy like he just come out and like, yeah, I got a nineteen inch.
Speaker 4: Remember how it came out? I mean, what do you like? And doesn't he live in Mexico?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I didn't read the story as nearly as closely as.
Speaker 4: You're somebody caught him on video chip tripping over.
Speaker 3: We're getting so sidetracked.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the people are probably surprised this hadn't came up yet, But let's talk about Ozzy Osbourne. He thought that came up at least the first two shows. He admitted that he used his external force, he said. He said, one time, I really wish I knew why I've done some of the things I've done over the years. He's probably talking about marrying Sharon. Sometimes I think that I'm possessed by some outside spirit. A few years ago, I was convinced of it. I thought I truly was possessed by the devil. I remember sitting through The Exorcist a dozen times saying to myself, yeah, I can relate to that. That was actually a hit parader in nineteen eighty four, So yeah, that's a little But as a matter of fact, the whole band experienced much stuff, demonic forces and stuff because they dabbled with the occult. A Geezer, who's the bassist for Black Sabbath, he said that during the recording of Black Sabbath's bel Air album, he felt an ominous presence fill his bedroom. He looked up and saw several spectators glaring at him and above with an overpowering effect. He was totally in fear, and he immediately awakened Bill, Tony and Ouzzy to tell them what happened. Geezers soon discovered that all of his fellow bandmates had experienced similar events.
Speaker 4: Oh so nate of them had said anything to each other now about it.
Speaker 3: So to Sabbath, it was obviously a dark, ominous cloud that was looming over them. So ah, well, let's talk about the That's just a few of the little ones, and I'll try to throw some more of these out as we go, not necessarily tonight, but we'll talk about some of these on just beginnings of future shows. Just throw some out. But we're gonna talk about I want to say, three of the bigger names in rock, and I want to try to paint these pictures of in depth. So we're gonna talk about Jim Morrison first, and I've chosen this for a reason, and we'll talk about Jimmy and Carlos afterwards because there's a little bit of a connection between the two, so we'll tie those together. But Jim Morrison from the Doors, everybody knows him, remember the twenty seven Club, just like Jimmy will be him. Jimmy Hendrix and Janis Joplin died like within like a couple of months of each other, wow, or like I think it's actually a month of each other, all three of them, all three of them twenty seven years old. Way it's kind of a tie. And a lot of people think that these people that sold their souls, that's the deal. You're twenty seven and that's where the twenty seven club comes from. So Amy Winehouse is in that club, and I can't imagine he would want her for anything. You know, we say this, but a lot of people say that there's no possible way that this, any of this is true. Why would you know. They don't believe in being able to sell your soul and you know, for fame and fortune or what have you. And the only thing that I'm going to say to that is think about how many horrible singers have made it rich. Yeah, I mean think about it. You got Bruce Springsteen, Jimmy Hendrix, Mick Jagger, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, none of them people can sing, Neil Young, none of these people have a voice, and all made it as singers. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go out on a limb since we're talking about Tom Patty. He's in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and I don't think he should be because I'm one hundred percent convinced his teeth are on steroids.
Speaker 4: It takes a miracle growth.
Speaker 3: He looks like he would be the illegitimate kid of Gary Busey and Bob Dylon.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's terrible.
Speaker 3: And Bob, what about Bob Dylan. I mean this guy he just won a Nobel Prize for poetry and all this. He didn't go accept the award, like he's too good for it. And he actually, you know, we're not talking about him. He on sixty minutes in a mor League Schaeffer interview. Actually because Morey asked him, why are you still performing at your age? You don't have to do this, and he said that he made a deal with an outer force when he was young for fame and riches, and in exchange he would be performing for as long as he possibly could.
Speaker 4: So moreout that, well more.
Speaker 3: He's like, he said something to the fact of well we're talking about he wanted to close who those are and he just kind of laughed laughed at all, so we knew what it was. Yeah, but I mean his voice is who do you think he was like that like when he was a little kid. I mean, do you imagine Bob Dylan like in kindergarten or something? Heese eating my past Anyways, so let's talk about Jim Morrison. Jim Morrison had had a long interview at which time he said that he was believed that he was possessed by the souls of Indians. He said, the reaction I get now thinking about it looking back, is that the souls of the ghost of those dead Indians, maybe one or two of them, were just running around freaking me out, just kind of leaped into my soul and they're still there. Now this all goes back. Let's let's talk about Jim Morrison in early days. Jim Morrison. Everybody knows it's the rock star, the sexy guy, you know, the great lyricists and all that. What people don't realize is Jim Morrison flunked out of school. He went to Venice Beach. He was staying like on roof tops of hotels and stuff. And he claims that he ran into some spirits there and he claims it was Satan and he caught up with him. And then all of a sudden, after this little experience he has at Venice Beach, it says, let me, I'm gonna read you a quote here. It says it was a year. It was in that year of an intense visitation of energy. I left school, went down to the beach to live. I slept on a roof at night, the moon became a woman's face. I met the spirit of music. His journals that he kept said, who's the spirit of music? An appearance of the devil on a venice canal running, I saw Satan moving beside me, a flashing shadow of a secret mind running and knowing that Jim Morrison, he wasn't a singer back then. He supposedly couldn't sing. But now, all of a sudden, after this, now he's got this great songwriting ability, he's got this great singing ability, and he's all of a sudden the sex symbol. What happened out there that made him a star? Packed That's what it sounds like. And ray Man Zeric, who was the keyboarder for the Doors, this is what he said. He said, when the Siberian shaman as shaman is somebody back in the days that they would play the music and stuff to get the people kind of focused in, kind of like a snake charmer. But when shaman gets ready to go into his trance, all the villagers get together and play whatever instruments they had to send him off into the trance. It was the same way with the doors when we played in concert. I think that our drug experience let us get into that quicker. It was like Jim was an electric shaman and we were the electric shaman's band, pounding away behind him, pounding, pounding, little by little, it would take him over. And he also went on to say that sometimes he was just incredible, just amazing, and the audience felt it. What's more amazing is that it wasn't Jim alone who had admitted it, but his band members, including raymn Zeric. Ray said an interview in nineteen eighties that Jim was definitely possessed. Jim's contribution to music is that Jim was real, real on stage, and real when he wrote his songs, when he sang his songs in the studio. He was not a performer. He was not an entertainer, He was not a showman. He was a shaman. He was a possessed man.
Speaker 4: Now, wait, he was only possessed when he was on stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so fifteen thousand people would be hushed, stopped, not even breathing when when I was on stage with the guy I don't know who was playing the organ. Sure it was my fingers, but implying that the same forces who took over Morrison's body took control of my fingers. Rich archers say that demonic beans have used Jim's body as a puppet to influence many generations. He died at twenty seven. A month after the death Jimmy and Janis Morrison admitted he had to drink to silent the constant voices of the demons, which ended up killing him. And he even wrote about these demons in a poetry book called The Lords that he wrote with James as as James Douglas Morrison. The Lord's and the New Creatures is what he called it.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe there's some truth to this, because it seems like a lot of rock and rollers party, or not so much party, but drink a lot and eat what I'm saying, and to do drugs and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And that's for a really good reason. Let's talk about this. And this wouldn't even actually going to be part of it, but well, since it's brought up, he almost can't ignore it. Let's go back to Alistair Crowley. Funny how he keeps coming back into these you know, in the whole Alistair Crowley teachings. If you remember, his thing was to try as many drugs as possible and he felt like that. If you remember the part where he had took the guy out in the desert and drew the circle, they were both high. He had the orgasm while he was high, and he said that from that point on he knew that was the key to being able to accomplish all this is through drugs. And if you listen to his teachings, and we're going to talk about this in depth in three or four weeks when we do the Alister Crowley Show that we were supposed to be doing next week but I changed it. We were going to talk about the sixties and the sex, drugs and rock and roll and how Alistair Crowley had a big hand into that because that was his preaching. If you if you were on drugs, you were more open to be able to see things and let stuff in, so you can be more creative. But at the same time you also can be a tool. Yeah, it could open up parts of your mind, let things in. You never know, right, and that's the whole thing. So, and especially LSD, which a lot of these people did back then.
Speaker 4: So I wonder if a lot of these performers even remember their performance on stage. Who knows, you know, if this demons whatever taking over their I would say probably some of them, because like that one guy, he was saying that he felt like when he started playing the keyboards, something was taking his fingers over.
Speaker 3: So I mean, that's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and there's a lot of people who they say the same thing when they get on stage, they're possessed. You know. Prince used to say that. He was another one that said that when he was on stage he felt like he was possessed. Somebody else just took over. But like I said, that's one of those things that could be twisted. That could be somebody just saying, you know, as a metaphor or something that I just feel like that I'm another person. I'm mons jo, I'm a red bull.
Speaker 4: I was hypnotized once. Does that mean the same thing?
Speaker 3: No, that means absolutely nothing they were talking about.
Speaker 4: No, I really was.
Speaker 3: She took off.
Speaker 4: I didn't take my clothes off. I took my brawl off and put it on the outside of my shirt.
Speaker 3: No, this is part of that show. But I'm skeptical when it comes to that.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you I've actually somebody actually did it to me. I can't I didn't believe it was real either, but I'm telling you I and it was so embarrassing because I can't even tell you probably some of the other things that happened to cut you off, that's okay, and no, no, he just said some words, and you know, he's like when I snapped my fingers. Now some of them it didn't work, and the ones they could tell it didn't work on they just pulled him off steak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the way those shows work.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I was they do.
Speaker 3: They do a bun of pre stuff to see who's susceptible and who's.
Speaker 4: Not because not really, yeah, I don't remember anything. And when I got off the stage after it was all said and done, and it was so embarrassing because a lot of my patients were there watching the show and they're like, oh my god, I can't believe you that. I'm like, oh God, how embarrassing. I mean, there's a tape floating around somewhere. Yea and me and Angel will have that argument.
Speaker 3: I just can't see it. I got a friend that's actually remember we went to see his show. He's an actual hypnost and hypnosist and he was his show. I mean, it's it's pretty religiou. When you actually see somebody do it live, you would be a believer.
Speaker 4: I think at one point I was picking lice out of people's hair because I thought I was a monkey or something. It was bad. No, I'm serious, there's a stretch, but anyway, sorry, I just was kind of wondering about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, now that we've talked about LSD, let's the uh, the obvious jump. Let's talk about Jimmy Hendrix. Jimmy was a unique care to say to them. He's spent some time in Fort Campbell, Kentucky's you know that in the military. That's where he actually got in. His first band was in Fort Campbell. D Yep. These are some quotes from Jimmy. Now. This first one comes from Life magazine nineteen sixty nine. He said, I can explain everything better through music. You hypnotize people to where they go right back to their natural state when it's pure and positive, like in childhood, when you got natural highs, and then you get people at their weakest point. You can preach into their subconscious what we want to say. That's why the name Electric Church flashes in and out.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: His other quote says, things such as witchcraft, which is a form of exploration and imagination, have been banned by the establishment and called evil. It's because people are frightened to find out the full extent of their mind.
Speaker 4: I can believe that.
Speaker 3: You know. Jimmy used to always say that he got his music. He was like a radio. He would just tune in. It was a radio, and then he would just write down whatever was given to him. It was you know, he didn't write anything. He just basically was a tool for whatever came through and then was magic with a guitar. He was magic with a guitar. He also played chords back to back together, which nobody else played together, and that's supposed to be a sign. We're gonna get into some of that. But Jimmy actually supposedly knew everybody's the chords that would resonate with everybody's astrological sign. So he would have any concerts he would have like the Sagittarius over here, and he would try to group people together by that, and then he would play certain chords and to try to get attention out to see what kind of reaction he could get out of these people. But Jimmy claimed he was possessed, and not only did he claim it, sort of several other people. He wouldn't eager to be possessed. He claimed to be more of a victim. But he said that an evil spirit was in him. His former girlfriend Pey pregnant. She said he used to always talk about some devil or something was in him, you know, and didn't have any control over it. He didn't know what made him mac the way he acted and songs just came out. He was so tormented and just torn apart that he used to talk about having somebody drive him out of this demon, or drive this demon out of him. And she was from Georgia and she's talk about she had relatives that were into voodo and stuff, and he used to always talk to her about wanting to go to Georgia and get exercised. So this is how much that he thought of it, this thing was in there. It's also commonly known that Hendrick studied the cult teachings of Alistair Crowley go figure. He learned the correspondency frequency guitar notes that were matched to a person's son sign. He strategically placed people in grooves by their signs and placed the corresponding frequencies at them, evoking great emotion. He used a silical musical pattern where eventually people received one to three bars of notes, which created an energy vortex so large the power went out of the town that he was.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Jimmy created a similar experience for fans forty years to the same thing that Madonna didn't you know this was in Hawaiian did it, But you know Madonna did something and also Beyonce at the super Bowl performances she did. Both of these were set up with similar things with like the Devil's Eye and if you look at the if you look at the Beyonce thing at the beginning when like the bull comes out, Yeah, hell Illuminati. They got people strategically play somewhere. But all three of these things, the Madonna thing, the Jimmy Hendrick's Rainbow Bridge concert, and the super Bowl were all under this certain star called it's like a constellation, thing called Silvergate, And all three of these things happened, and all three of them had the same pattern. Yeah, it's a it's a constellation overhead on Silvergate. Uh, Jimmy Hendrix was now is to the User, which allowed him to artificially open his mind to the spirit realm.
Speaker 4: So now how come he never went though? Did his like wife or whatever she was, didn't want him to go to Georgia?
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't know. Well, probably because he died.
Speaker 4: Well I guess, I mean transferred to Georgia.
Speaker 3: But at that point it's kind of overkilled.
Speaker 4: Well well, I mean, I guess that's right. I mean, he was still pretty young, but twenty seven. Yeah, I was just felt maybe if he was again, I mean, hated it so bad, he'd make it. He could get him there himself, I would think.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about Carlos Santana. Now, most people, when you think about this stuff, they don't think Carlos Santana. But I included Carlos because I think this story is fascinating. Carlos for years has claimed that he's had somebody write his music for him as far as an entity, and it all kind of came to a head. And was it nineteen ninety nine when Supernatural came out? For those of you remembers Supernatural, had the song smoothed by Rob Thomas and a bunch of other songs, clapped and was on. It was a bunch of stars that came together. That a really good album. It was, it was and then but here here's what happens. So let's let's talk a little bit about that. He was fifty two years old. He received more claim and airplay in that year than he had received in all his previous years of his rock combined. Now think about that.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I also think about remember his one of his first hits was black Magic Woman. Yeah, yeah, I always wondered the best song it was a black woman that practiced magic or a woman that practiced black magic. I don't know if she was a black magic woman or a black magic woman.
Speaker 4: Thanks no, I'll forever. Yeah, that's right. Yeah, go ahead, I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 3: So he's fifty two years old, this album comes out, he's on the Grammy's forty second Grammys. Supernatural won nine Grammys, more than anybody had ever won except for Michael Jackson back you know in the day. So you know, we were looking back to the nine Grammys. They won Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Collaboration, Best Pop Instrumental, Best Rock Performance by a Dual Group, Best Rock Instrumental Performance, Best Rock Album, and Best Pop Performance by a Duo Group.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a lot to win. I mean that's basically everything. Yeah, he renewed his pact with the Devil. Yeah. The question is was it a supernatural force that was behind the startling success that Santana had with the album Supernatural. Santana has been quite candid about the fact that his supernatural direction and assistance from a spirit entity called Metatron. That's not like a not not a transformer or a Metatron. Sure now, he said that he got assistance from them for the inception of this project. The spirit entity guaranteed and even prophesized the success of the album Supernatural before the project had even gotten off the ground. That's what Santana told Rolling Stone in nineteen ninety nine, more than a half a year before the fireworks went off at the stellar showing of the of the Grammys. He was already telling Rolling Stone that it was happening. He said, I know it sounds new age, but in my meditation, this entity, which is called Metatron, he's an angel. Santana has has had regular contact when he since nineteen ninety four. Carlos will sit facing the wall, candles lit. He has a yellow legal pad at one side, ready for communications that will come. It's kind of like a fax machine. He just sets there and he says, I said it was a time to Jimmy Henderson. He says that that the same entities that Jimmy Hendri's got his music from is where he gets his He says, it's like just turning on a radio. It's finding that right frequency and just listening. Not a demon, he says, it's an angel. But let's let's be honest. And that's what I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 4: It seems like it's always it's always evil.
Speaker 3: Is it always evil? Is it never like a good you know, spirit or anything. Have you ever listened to Christian music? I'm just saying this stuff really doesn't. I mean, it's you know, well, you know Elvis Presley saying gospel music, and well, we won't touch on Elvis. We've got a whole show set up for Elvis. But I imagine we can. You know, no, that's mercy me. That's more that Christian stuff I got you I got, So let's let's talk about let's talk about Carlos a little more. And this he said, we want to hook you back to the radio airwave frequency. That's what the that's what the this entity told him. We want you to reach junior high schools, high schools, and universities. Once you've reached them, because we are going to connect you with the best artists of the day, then we want you to present them with a new menu. Let them know that they are themselves multi dimensional spirits with enormous possibilities and opportunities. We want you to present them with a new form of existence that transcends religion, politics, or the modus operande of education. Today. This spirit seems smart. Must have a degree from Harmer once again. Always evil demons, you know. And all they're doing is giving us good music.
Speaker 4: That's true. That's yeah, that's not a bad thing in that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the music too. So, like many rock stars Santana met, his success is tied to the spiritual entity. Santana also claims he can contact the spirits of musicians who died, such as Jimmy Hendricks and Miles Davis. He also claims that artists who the artists who were participating on Supernatural Uh, they were brought to him supernaturally to be part of the Metatron's project. He claims that they heard his music or were communicated in his dreams and were told they were going to be part of it. So like Clapton came to him and said, hey, I heard you're doing an album. I won't be part of it. But Clapton says that he heard this through a dream, really and he contacted him and found out, yeah, I'm doing this. And then Robert Thomas said the same thing that he was contacted through a dream as well. I don't know what. I don't know what. I'm just saying, that's pretty wild. Thomas and Eric Clapton both said that that's pretty That's now we'll go tie this drug stuff back in because Santana claims his first initiation into the spiritual world took place when he ingested LSD in the sixties. He claims that while he played woodstock, his guitar became a serpent before his eyes and inspired the way he played his seething leads that would catapult him in an international fame as a guitarist.
Speaker 4: Nothing like Santana st people are rich.
Speaker 3: Well, nobody sells or sold, the deb will be poor. I guess that's one of those deals like the US has been making with these foreign countries and Donald Trump's pot take.
Speaker 4: That will make you famous, but you're gonna die at twenty seven no money.
Speaker 3: I hope you like peanut Butter and tank in kol Aid.
Speaker 4: That's just it wouldn't have been funny if Rob Thomas and and Eric Clapton, like they met up in the same dream and like, hey, hey like that.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. That's pretty funny because I remember when Ween from Wings were met Jim Morrison in the dream a naked Indian Indian. So what do you what do y'all think? What's y'all's input on on the stuff we've talked about tonight. I think it's pretty wild. Yeah, and I definitely think drugs are definitely tied into all of it. Yeah. And like I said, when we do this show on Alistair Crowley, I mean we're going to talk about, uh, We're gonna talk about the Beatles and the Stones because a lot of people don't realize this. The Beatles put out Sergeant Pepper and the Stones put out his satanic Majesty's request the same year, and there's actually ties to both of them on the album. Like, for example, there's a there's an album on the album of Sergeant Pepper's, there's actually a picture of Alistair Crowley up on top left hand corner, bottom right hand corner there's a doll and it says please welcome the Rolling Stones. But when you go to the Rolling Stones album, there's four pictures of the Beatles, each individually hid on the album, and so it's kind of camouflage's hard to see. But like the picture John Lennon is the picture from the inside cover of Sergeant Peppers and like I said, these were released at the exact same time. Also on the bottom cover of Sergeant Pepper's there's like this little Hindu Buddha looking doll. It's like a holding out it's it's got like four arms or six arms, and it's holding out a pot and something else. I can't remember what it is, but that's like in the Bible that's supposed to be like a really sacrilegious creature, and that's on the album. But where this all ties into effect, obviously, is is Alistair Crowley's whole thing was do what thy wilt, do whatever you want. And that's what the whole crowd of the sixties was was. Everybody was, We're just gonna do what we want. Peace, love, sleep with everybody, take every drug possible. That was Alistair Crowley's main thing. And then you got people like Timothy Leary, who was big hit at his paintings and stuff. He was a huge Alistair Crowley fan, and he came out openly and said he admired everything that he did and he was going to run for president. And when he was going to run for president, that's when John Lennon wrote come Together, that was actually going to be a presidential everybody come together some for Timothy Leary, which ended up not running for president, so it didn't get used for that. You see, I'm just a wealth of knowledge, useful shit.
Speaker 4: All I know is Alistair Crowley's dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope he don't hear you say that.
Speaker 4: You're dumb. You didn't finish what you started. Yeah, well you know what I'm saying, and I'm bringing up every time we have a show and every time you say his name, because he didn't finish that whole thing. Ritual dumb. It's just dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he gets the spirit of horse on you, because you know, Horace was the one who gave him the information for the Book of the Law. It's the Book of the Law. I don't know what that was. That was just well, guys, it's been an absolutely fun show. I love doing the music stuff. And we're gonna do more. Like I said, we're going to talk about Elvis, and we're gonna talk about Beatles and the Stones, and trust me, there's no shortage of musicians. We didn't even touch on stuff like the obvious ones like a C d C or ay, that's another one. Angus is one of those that says that when he's on stage, he just feels like something takes over his body.
Speaker 4: Something does Hell's he moved around like on the stage.
Speaker 3: Something takes them ankles of He's he's like one and seventy six years old and run around like.
Speaker 4: This twenty That's all right, I don't I love a CDC. So whatever.
Speaker 3: It's like I said, I listen to a CDC. I listened to Zeppelin. I listen, you know, I understand. I feel like, you know, I got control over myself. You know, if the weaker people are the people who let songs influence them. If you commit suicide because you listen to suicide Solution by Ozzie or you know what have you, or then.
Speaker 4: You're depressed individual exactly.
Speaker 3: You've got issues and you can't blame it on the music. I'm not you know now, don't get me wrong. Music affects us because otherwise affects emotions. Yeah, it wouldn't be made. It wouldn't make you happy otherwise, or wouldn't make you sad or bring back memories that it does, so you can't say that it's not an influence. But just because somebody tells you to do something, don't mean you got to do it exactly, you know. But anyway, it's been a fun show, so once again, don't forget on Wednesday nights we do for shorts and Giggles, which you have to come to one of those with us one day. It'll be hard fitting all three of us in the camera like we do the mic.
Speaker 4: You can take my spot.
Speaker 3: I'll set one out, but we're gonna do we keep doing those. I put out a list of the next four or five shows. The next one's gonna be on the Hopkins Hopkinsville goblins. This is an awesome little story. We almost did a regular show on it, but I decided to make it a short. But it's about some visitors in the fifties and Hopkinsville, Kentucky that this family claims it's some aliens, like little three foot tall aliens came down and just harassed them. And there's all kinds of evidence that something actually happened here. So it's gonna be a cool story. We're gonna talk about that. We're gonna do the law your your your law your NA story the week after that. That's where that I keep thinking, my Sharona, But we're gonna do that story after that. And we got a couple other cool ones, but we're digging up all kinds of fun stuff to doing that. Go to our YouTube page. It's He'll Billy Horror Stories. Follow us on Twitter, it's Hillbilly Horror Stories. Actually it's just Hilly Horror on there. But you can look at the Rent Daddy or Hilly Horror either want to find it. And then uh once again the iTunes reviews, guys, keep them coming. You're you're awesome. You get us a bunch of I think we had three or four in the last week they were all five stars. Please keep those things coming. They help us and what more can I say? Man, it was fun having all three of us here for the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a blast. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Rick had no problem, I had fun. You guys are awesome. Thank you a loveless too, and you have a good night. So how much how much better do you think the show is since you left?
Speaker 4: That we missed you? Definitely.
Speaker 3: We probably get as many people. We get as many people asking about you and then talking about the We had one the other day. Was it a EE review or was it one of the It was somebody saying they liked the show better with Ricky then with Tracy and uh vice versa. We hear them back and forth, and luckily nobody said they'd rather hear it without me.
Speaker 4: So we do appreciate you guys keep listening for absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when all wanted longer shows, and we're gonna start doing about forty five minute shows and that's right at where this one is. So thank you guys so much, and we'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 4: Whosh, it's all.
Speaker 1: They would like to thank you, folks for kind of dropping in. We're all invited back next week for this.
Speaker 3: Locality to have a heaping helping out their hospitality.
Speaker 1: Kill Billy, that is, I'll come back now here