Speaker 1: Okay, we are live. Welcome to sixty agenda. I'm your host Andrew here again with Justin Ward on the cords. He is back yo, fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: And we talked about what they want and today is a special occasion. Unfortunately, we lost out on a guest, so we're gonna reschedule that for next week. So improvising, not really, because I have this one planned anyway. So I'm even more excited kind of right now to do the symbolism episode today. So let's do it. It'll be fun. First off, there's been some episodes that got removed on Spotify.
Speaker 1: We mentioned this the other day.
Speaker 2: By the time this comes out on Monday on Spotify, if you're listening on Spotify, everything will be back on there. If you're listening right now live, then we're working on it and it will be done by the end of the weekend. But yeah, we're I mean, if you're on YouTube, then you probably have already heard the episodes.
Speaker 1: Because YouTube we didn't have a problem. It was mainly Spotify.
Speaker 2: So we're getting those episodes back up and that's coming out soon. We've had a lot of support, so thank you everybody for the good love comments. Please if you haven't like share kind of give us a good review on Apple rate. We've you know, kind of got to counteract, counterbalance some of the haters.
Speaker 1: We got our first two stars the other day. Dude, that tech pros.
Speaker 3: I just looked at it.
Speaker 1: But it is what it is.
Speaker 3: It happens on Spotify the other day, so it is what it is. They're going to be there.
Speaker 2: I think smashing it two star like that, it's pretty wild, but that's cool.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: It's all right because we've got plenty of good ones and most people seem to love it. And you know, if you hear something that's maybe like flawed or maybe like not your thing, more than likely we're working on making it better, whether it's you know, delivery, structure, contact, all of that.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm trying to improve.
Speaker 2: This is something we're still new at, so we're always improving. Yeah, and you know Rome wasn't built in a day, but hey, we got information that we're trying to get out in a way that the best way we can. And I'm always trying to improve my delivery and you know, we're always trying to improve our research.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, if you ever hear.
Speaker 2: Something that's not your thing, We're chances are we're kind of working on it too, so we're always trying to improve.
Speaker 4: We don't always we don't just sit down at the computer and press go. We do talk about the shit behind the scenes sometimes from time.
Speaker 1: We try not to have passet.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we try to maintain a good balance of a kind of chill and then also deep dives.
Speaker 1: So let's do this symbolism shit.
Speaker 2: So before we do our Mystery Babylon series, which is coming up, I thought it was great to get this symbolism, especially the Freemasonic sort, and with our book club, we're kind of reading the Secret Teaching, so it's perfect. It's all at once. I feel like the best way to kind of learn this because it's a lot of tough. I mean, it's just a lot of conceptual shit that reading the Secret Teachings of all Ages in the book club. While we start the Mystery Babylon series soon and then kind of before that do this symbolism stuff. I think that'll all build a really good foundation for understanding when it comes to, like I don't know, moving forward, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: I think it would be the best way to do it.
Speaker 2: So without further ado, let's get into symbolism, the language of the mystery. Symbolism, So mysteries, if you don't know, mystery schools goes back to Babylon, but mainly in Egypt, practiced very heavily.
Speaker 1: Mainly.
Speaker 2: P All wrote that the symbols are the language of the soul, so a universal medium for kind of transmitting a message that's too sacred to even be able to speak, like you can't even put it into words. So a lot of times symbols like a mendala, like the lotus flower for Buddhism, for instance, when you meditate on that particular flower with the mendala, it's said to have the symbolism said to touch and like give you some kind of like primordial understanding. After time goes on and doing it, that symbolism, you know what I mean, touches you on a subconscious level, and eventually, upon meditation on a symbol that is kind of divine, supposedly you can kind of access that subconscious understanding.
Speaker 1: So symbolism can be kind of important. I mean, I think it's pretty cool. I like it.
Speaker 2: So the ancients and coded cosmic and spiritual knowledge into art, myth, and ritual because truth had to be protected from the profane and preserved for the initiated.
Speaker 1: Now why is that.
Speaker 2: Well, the mystery schools teach that when confronted with the problem requiring one to use reasoning.
Speaker 1: Faculties, there are two types of people.
Speaker 2: There's an individual or there's the type of individuals rather that have strong intellect who kind of keep their poise and they seek to reach a solution by obtaining facts. And then there's another individual that becomes more immature mentally and kind of gets overwhelmed. And so they believe that the strong intellect can solve the riddles of their own destiny, while the rest must be led like flocks of sheep and taught in simple language. And this is the profane, right, We talk about this many times, but yeah, this is the good layout here. They believe thoughtlessness is synonymous with childlessness or childishness. So pretty much, if you don't think for yourself, you're just a child and you could just be treated like a child.
Speaker 1: Let along.
Speaker 3: Makes sense?
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, I mean I kind of get it, you know what I mean to an extent, But it's like, who's the bearer of deciding who the.
Speaker 1: You know, people that think for them.
Speaker 2: Because what's funny to me is the same people that say most people don't think for themselves, so we need to lead them along are the ones that propagandize those people into being programmed into like crazy people in radicals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so to me it seems.
Speaker 2: That they're using that as an excuse too, essentially heard people along into their you know, their will under their whim. Interesting, So thoughtfulness is a symbol of maturity to them, and therefore the few mature minds in the world are shown the esoteric teachings of the spiritual and philosophic doctrines, while the rest are incapable of appreciating the deeper mysteries of life, so they're shown the exoteric or the literal interpretations. So yeah, that's kind of the gist of why we have symbolism what we call hoodwinked, where they kind of hide the truth under like a Lallaby story, right, like you have something like little Red riding hood or something. Right, there's deeper meeting in there then just like you know, her just going into the.
Speaker 1: The woods in a wolf. Right.
Speaker 2: But anyway, let's get to welcome everybody that's in the chat. Thank you for coming through equilibrium right on love symbolism as well.
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm the living man. Thank you man.
Speaker 2: We're working hard, dude, we're doing our thing. I hope everybody's enjoying. We're gonna get into some deep shit here in a minute. So symbolism is not just a decoration like you know, for a crest, you know what I mean. There's a lot of encrypted hiding science, psychology, metaphysics, all on plain sight.
Speaker 1: So the foundational idea like of.
Speaker 2: Say something like as above so below, we can go into that for an example that I have everything symbolic flows from that hermetic axiom, which is as above so below. I'm sure a lot of people have heard it. It's the idea that the macrocosm or the universe mirrors the microcosm or the man. So like da Vinci's man, a lot of people have seen the man that's like looks like he's doing jumpin jacks almost. Yeah, that's supposed to represent the microcosm of the universe, which would be the macro.
Speaker 1: Right. Da Vinci was one of the mystery school. He was an adept as well.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard that whether he was an adept or about the low dance, and dude.
Speaker 2: Like the reason for that, Yeah, the da Vinci's Man, have you ever heard, like the reason why he made that? Yeah, Like most people just see it and they're like, yeah, okay, it's an anatomy thing, and it's like, no, it has nothing to do that. It's like, that's the literal interpretation for the profane, you know what I mean. And so the hidden idea is that it's actually the macro of the micro of the macro, which would be the universe, because they believe that proportionally, like we are the universe in some weird way. So understanding one thing will reveal how the other thing works. And so every myth about God's battling or world's being born is really about inner forces that are within us or our own consciousness rising through chaos towards the light.
Speaker 1: At least that's what Manly pe Ale says.
Speaker 2: And that's why Hall says that the temples of Egypt and Greece were built in the proportions of man and the Temple of the Body mirroring the temple of the cosmos, so they kept it as above so below.
Speaker 1: That's why you always see.
Speaker 2: The sacred geometric like they're always perfectly dementia. Whether it's the pyramids or like the you know, a temple or whatever, they always have these certain dimensions that line up with like how far you would measure space, you know, or planets from each other. So, speaking of that, did you hear that the Seven Sisters, the Plei Eightes, which is a very important star cluster, there's like some alignment with like the full moon that's been going on, that's going on tonight.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear nothing about that.
Speaker 1: Wud be some odd shit going on.
Speaker 2: I guarantee it tonight the next couple of days, do you guarantee it some weird It's been some weird energy the past couple of days with the full of moon and it's just been weird energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of has felt like should I've I've felt off the past the past couple of days.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the body, mind, soul, and spirit. These are the triads that appear everywhere. For instance, the trinity that everybody knows about like Osiris isis Horus, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva or Father Son, Holy Spirit. They all point to the threefold nature of reality, which is body, mind, body, mind, and spirit.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That it is wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so body is the world of form, illusion and time. Your soul represents the bridge between worlds, and your spirit is the eternal, unmanifested source or that divine spark within you. Right exactly. Equilimbrium is great, dude, he knows what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Three wise men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they follow the the star though what is the star that they follow? I mean that represents Lucifer if I mean, if you believe that story. I don't know, because they.
Speaker 1: Follow the the Star of Bethlehem. Wait, maybe I'm tripping.
Speaker 4: Wonder if the historians our Wars is any way related or like based off of that. It's the Father, the Son, and the Daughter, and it refers to the Mortis gods and they're like these like all powerful beings in the force.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the morning Star.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the morning Star isn't the same as Bethlehem. But they were magi, which is kind of what made me say that. I mean, they were magi. So that's kind of like Bethlehem is the morning Star though, actually star Bethlehem with the morning Star designation that Star of Bethlehem as a celestial event. Yeah I knew that, but okay, yeah, it's just that particular instance where they guided him them to Jesus, but they were three magi and yeah, it probably does represent that kind of concept of body, mind, soul, et cetera. But yeah, geometry and the divine blueprint. So there's a lot of like the circle triangle whenever you look at alchemy, like you know the Harry Potter logo. Yeah, like a triangle with a square within a circle. That's the exact alchemy alchemical logo, which is very similar. You could pull it up if you want, for anybody that hasn't seen it, or I could pull it up.
Speaker 1: It don't matter.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the alchemical logo essentially is a triangle, square circle, all within each other. And we'll get into what that what all that means. But if I can find the alchemical oh here it is perfect Here, I'll put this up for you guys. Here it is. So it's a circle, triangle, square circle, and then it keeps repeating, right, so you get triangle, square circle again and again and again. So the circle is eternity, perfection and the infinite source, whereas the triangle would be manifestation the square is the material world that we live in, the four elements, right, the four sides in the fixed order of the world, and then the pentagram the perfected man. But yeah, that's the alchemical But we'll get into the pentagram in a second. But yeah, have you ever seen that sign, the alchemical logo?
Speaker 3: Now you're talking about it being in Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's a similar one in Harry Potter, but they have like a slit that goes down like the circle. It's not the exact same, but I'm saying that it's a play on the symbol of the alchemical symbol, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because what is it? What is the Harry Potter one? It's like the I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't I couldn't find it.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, here, hold on me. How come I can? How come I can always find ship? Dude? How come I know what I'm We're a fine ship. Check this out? Check this out? Boom, very similar, a little bit different.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's the deathly hollow deathly hollow shit.
Speaker 2: Which is very funny to me. It's the deathly hollow symbol because you know, it relates to the alchemical shit. It's like they're telling you without telling you. Like a lot of times, fictional movies seem to have a lot more of the reality aspect of it because you weren't gonna believe that that's real, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And dude, my Google's on bullshit at all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know who makes the movies, damn right. The symbolism in it, so everything symbolic for uh, let's get down to this.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, the pentagram.
Speaker 2: The perfected man micro cosm harmonized with the cosmos, so we could get into the pentagram a little bit deeper. But essentially, it's the the five elements. You also have five fingers, so that's the macro micro right.
Speaker 1: It kind of goes into that. So then that's where you use mag What do you use for magic?
Speaker 2: A lot of times you use elements that come from nature, right, which are the five elements?
Speaker 1: You see what I mean?
Speaker 2: And so whether it's fire, water, blood, if you're doing like black magic or fucked up shit, right, So that's where it gets into other shit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it gets really wild.
Speaker 2: But that is kind of where the pentagram kind of why it's used for magic all the time, and then you gotta do it under a certain moon phase because it gets into all that weird shit. I don't do any of that, just saying this is how the reason why symbolism matters too, because they're also hiding in the symbolism magical rights are it ees?
Speaker 1: Right? Rights? So the hexagram or the star David sel.
Speaker 2: Solomon, union of the opposites, Heaven descending to the Earth. That's why it's pretty obvious who worships the fallen well, the ones that just obsessed with that concept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, the fall the fallen man.
Speaker 2: Right, So, in temple and mystery rituals, these shapes weren't symbolic in an abstract way. They actually were used as vibrational kind of maps a lot of times. So hal tize nearly all ancient religions to this solar allegory, this idea of the sun's daily and yearly cycles that reflect man's journey through life and death. So during the day, right, so the sun is born in the morning, and then he's like middle aged man in the.
Speaker 1: Afternoon, and then he dies at night.
Speaker 2: Right, So you have the three phase sun as well, so this is what they how they think, you know what I mean, same thing with the moon.
Speaker 1: You have three phases to the moon.
Speaker 2: Essentially you have the waning, waxing, and full right if you just the bare minimal, right, Yeah, and so it's that same kind of concept. So the serpent, often demonized later, was originally the symbol of wisdom and energy, because the serpent gave wisdom over to the people, you know in the garden if you look at it this way. Because again remember we're reading from the concept of the Masons and from these people that believe in this stuff. So keep in mind these are not my how I feel, just reading off what it is. The eye of horse, the all seeing eye, the third eye all symbolize awakening, the spiritual vision that perceives truth beyond illusion. And so the paneal glam was seen as the seat of the soul, as we talked about the other day, because the bridges inner and outer worlds. Illumination therefore isn't a metaphorical thing in their eyes, it was literal inner light that you could perceive through expanding your consciousness.
Speaker 1: Weird, that's what they believe.
Speaker 2: That is called that's illumination, right, inner light you perceive through expanding your consciousness.
Speaker 1: That's illumination. That's why the Illuminati, you believe in this Luciferian concept.
Speaker 2: It all makes sense done it. This is why I look at it the way I do. Once you start here and like, this is what they how they feel, dude. So the Masons, the eye in the triangle is the same concept, the divine spark with him man watches from the center.
Speaker 1: Of the soul.
Speaker 2: But we'll get into how the materialistic kind of We'll get into it as we go down.
Speaker 1: So I'm just laying down kind of what they believe.
Speaker 2: But then we'll get into how some of this sounds good and some of this may be used for good, but it can be inverted and fucked with, and we'll get into that.
Speaker 1: Pardon me, but yeah.
Speaker 2: So the death and the rebirth all ancient initiations, as we talked about when I talked about George H. W. Bush saying, if you're asking if I've been born or again, the answer is yes. That's this whole death and rebirth in the Elusian Mysteries, Osiris writes in the Lucian Mysteries reenact the symbolic death of the lower cell and the rebirth of the higher cell. And so the coffin tomb or the caves are like the womb and they're all like the same symbol as each other. So the chamber of transformation essentially you go back into the womb. And that's why it gets back into this whole sex cult ritual stuff, because it's it's transformation into the womb, the manifestation of being new, the birth of a new It gets it's a wild dude, I could you imagine living your life like this?
Speaker 4: Like, dude, I'm so I look like I'm glaring at you, but I'm really just trying to keep it to where I'm not looking like a cyborg.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, you're straight, You're not glaring. Yeah, what up? What up here? We'll take a little cruise to the chat. What's up? Cake and a cub?
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome. It is true equilibrium, It's all true. Yeah the forest, you know, equilibrium may not have been here whenever we were talking about uh uh, what's it called?
Speaker 3: Not entirely equilibrium? Not entirely.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he ain't. He ain't baked up. He only hit the bolt once before we started, So.
Speaker 2: No, but yeah, we did talk about star wars like the gnostic concepts and star wars and everything equilibrium on a different episode, but we'll go into that another time again.
Speaker 1: We're great, Swede. How are you welcome? Welcome? You know how we get down, Living Man, you know how we get down.
Speaker 2: Speaking of symbols, look at Live Man's pictures. Hell yeah, I think actually everybody on here kind of has symbols Libra scale, welcome, all the profile pictures, fucking I and el okay. So when they rise, they are spiritually resurrected in this death and rebirth ritual, and so the phoenix represents this, the Christ represents this, and also the sun being reborn, and pagan worship represents that.
Speaker 1: Uh, were you guys on the light side and the dark side of the force.
Speaker 2: I've heard a very convincing argument that Luke was on the evil side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason why they say that is because they never destroy the dark side.
Speaker 1: They keep a balance.
Speaker 2: And that's how you know it's still Luciferian, because you can't have dark without light.
Speaker 1: That's a Luciferian concept.
Speaker 2: Whereas if you actually read the Bible, it talks about how there is no darkness where my light shines.
Speaker 1: So therefore, in God's.
Speaker 2: Word, it literally refutes the whole Luciferian concept of you have to have darkness with light. So therefore, because in Star Wars they have to bring a balance to the force and you can't destroy one without the other, that itself is a Luciferian concept. That's why people argue that they're actually not good. Yeah, justin you're a fan of Star Wars, what do you think.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, he like in the mood, I guess he does bring balance to the force. But yeah, like Luke wasn't entirely good either, because he did tap into the dark side to fucking kill, well not kill, but he was going to kill his dad.
Speaker 3: But then he was like, you know what.
Speaker 4: Nah, I'm good. And then by doing that, then fucking Vader can fulfill the prophecy and bring balance. But then there was by well, no killing the Sith.
Speaker 3: And then returning as the Jedi.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, the whole concept of many times it was said that you can't destroy one without destroying the other.
Speaker 1: I mean they kind of held that pretty heavy.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, Like, but the whole time, But the whole time, according to the new movies. Darkness was brewing in the shadows the whole time, so you know, there there really was.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Luke was it.
Speaker 2: I don't think Luke was the one that had the first one to having titled kids. I think Anakin was the first want to having titled kids because anakins when who had Luke and Lea right, so they would be the ones. Well yeah, just thinking, you know, just thinking about that, I was like, I don't even remember Luke having kids.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he oh yeah, because later No he never had kids.
Speaker 4: No, he never had kids, and legends he had kids, all right.
Speaker 1: The building symbols let's get do a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, the Star Wars fired. I mean it used to be fired. Disney takes it, destroys it. Come on, it's like, you know, the opposite of Midas. So the building symbols stone Temple light right. The idea of stone Temple in light Hall's Masonic chapters tied back to the idea that man himself is the unfinished temple. This is very important for people that are listening the Rough Stone because this is gets into the whole Blackstone in Mecca, because they based their whole idea of worshiping the Blackstone off of their writings, which is in more than documents in the Bible, in the Qur'an that talks about a polished smooth stone, right, and what it's referring to a polished ashlar or a stone is the perfected consciousness. It's symbolic of consciousness, right. And so the builder Hiram mabef or Hermes, is the soul as divine, as the divine architect within oneself that builds up.
Speaker 1: Right. It's the whole idea of alchemy. It's all Luciferian shit.
Speaker 2: But also, like I said, dude, you could use some of that for some growth, you know. I mean, I feel like there's got to be something there that is kind of spiritually true, but it's been adulterated and perverted, just like Christianity. As a matter of fact, whenever we get back into the Secret Teachings on Monday, the chapter we're going to get into will describe how over time the mysteries have been destroyed in all the philosophical spiritual teachings. It's like a shell of what it was, and so therefore you can't really get the core of it. And that's why I can't get into anything one hundred percent because I understand that, right, So that's important. Symbols are maps of consciousness. Every symbol, whether it's the cross, the labyrinth, is really describing the psychic and spiritual anatomy of man. Paul says that when one learns to read symbols, books are no longer necessary because you can look at a cathedral, a myth, or a tarot card and read it like an X ray of reality itself. And so symbols, therefore, symbols would be living architects, and they don't tell you what to think. They activate memory of what you already have in your mind.
Speaker 1: And this is all mainly Paul.
Speaker 2: Again, And so symbolism of Atlantis and the Lost Mystery School's wisdom, that's what we kind of went over some Atlantis shit. So I kind of incorporated some of the symbolism from Atlantis into this as well, because we're fresh off Atlantic. So let's get to let me find it. Atlantis represents more than a sunk in continent. It's the fall of man's inner continent.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Interprets it through the hermetic lens, not literal as above, so below as within, so without concepts, So you have to remember that, and that's why he doesn't think it's just a literal place that fell. So the Alantean cataclysm symbolizes the collapse of the divine order within human consciousness. And when the soul lost its alignment with the cosmic law, the outer world, the city's temples all sank, and humanity forgot the language of the gods, the symbolism itself. So when the soul lost its alignment with the cosmic law, the outer world also fell. Humanity lost touch with the language of the gods, and the symbolism made no sense to them.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there's a point in time where humanity lost its spiritual nature and became more how we are kind of today. And that's why mainly Poll argues that we really are shell of what it used to be because we've destroyed it by being apart from so long.
Speaker 3: We've lost connection.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's why you see temples across the world that are old that a lot of places that you know, they say they inherited them, like the Mayas and whatnot, and it's like, yeah, because the super advanced one, like they were so detached from their higher conscious selves allegedly.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, so that's the idea there.
Speaker 2: So the priest kings and the two Atlantean lineage is also play a part in this. So there's the solar priests. This is why I was going to get you earlier. The keepers of the mysteries. These people, they are aligned with divine law. They preserved cosmic science, geometry, sound and all that stuff, right, sound, healing and everything. But again, they only could save so much because there were so many material kings or black magicians who turned divine science into domination. And that's what we're ruled by today, enslaving lesser tribes through psychic and like kind of technological control, but more paganistic control back then, right, like predicting when an eclipse what happen, so you can say God's gonna kill everybody, right, And so that's kind of the inversion of a good.
Speaker 4: Right, dude, imagine the first solar eclipse when someone said God's coming to kill everyone.
Speaker 3: That must have been a trip.
Speaker 1: They went for that shit, bro, You know they went for that shit.
Speaker 3: They were probably running wild in the streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, material ambition took over and spiritual stewardship took just went away, dude, and Atlantis sealed its fate. And then after that, the metaphysical root of the of the flood essentially is that they lost.
Speaker 1: Their connection, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And then after that it kind of spread across and you had like remnants of it from these good people that kept it, but it just kind of, you know, they had to hide it from the ruling people of most of the world, so over time it just naturally just dissolves, which is pretty shitty.
Speaker 3: Kind of like.
Speaker 4: When in Halo the flood came and like took over the fucking for Runners and like kind of kill them.
Speaker 2: Why do they do that with every video game? They always do that shit. They're like, we're gonna fucking tell the story. And again, dude, it gets into this what we talked about earlier, that the profane get this, Like you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, you get the literal real version.
Speaker 2: Whenever you play a video game thinking that it's all fantasy. You see what I'm saying, You get like the closest thing to reality when you think it's fully fantasy.
Speaker 4: Dude, me playing that game the first time, I'm like, how do they come up? With this shit, and then I get I fucking get to talk to talking to you. I'm like, oh, that's how they had They had a little script, they had some inspiration effects.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they know what they're doing. Fuck yeah yeah. So the symbolic geography, uh, let's get past that. I mean, yeah, we went into that the other day. So after the cataclysm, Hall states that Atlantean initiates scattered across the world, as I mentioned earlier, the good ones and rebuild or rebuilt rather the old science in a veiled form under symbology. And that's where we get to what we're talking about now with symbolism. And that's why the same sacred architecture appears in Egypt, meso America, cathedrals like the Gothic cathedrals, and Sumiria, all these places have similar things going on.
Speaker 1: And that's why he.
Speaker 2: Says, because of the spread of that, and they became the archetypal masters of the works of the world, and they encoded the Atlantean wisdom into stone myth and mystery drama. So like even most of Shakespeare's dramas, right mm hmm, like deep deep shit, like I don't even know how i'd even decode that. Like, I feel like I'm I'm getting there with a lot of this stuff, but that shit's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get in aneurism trying to read anything from Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: You know that was probably Francis Bacon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think we've had we talked about that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: According to Manly P. Hall, Francis Bacon was actually Shakespeare. Francis Bacon wrote the King James version of the Bible. And if that's the case, like we know, Francis Bacon is like a Rosicrucion fucking Masonic, was like that kind of dude, and he worked with like John d Come on, man, Yeah, will I am shaking this spear exactly? Exactly exactly, That's exactly it, because will I am Will? God is the will of God right like I am Will. That's a Luciferian statement right there. That is saying I'm God essentially and shaking the spear where you shaking it at the sky, that would be God, right, you're shaking it God. And so that statement, William Shakespeare is literally a fuck you to God. And that's the guy who probably wrote the King James version of the Bible.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: So that same dude, it's like literally got a name that he made a name where he's like, fuck God, he's also making the Bible. So just pointing that out, and he put a lot of mace. Yeah, and and by the way, Shakespeare, as we talked about, super hard to read, just like King James version of the Bible whenever you go to revelations, and people like Sarah Boston in the last episode was asking about what we thought about Revelations.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that.
Speaker 2: It's hard to fucking read because Francis has Bacon or Francis Bacon fucking took some Shakespearean style Old English encoding of Freemasonic teachings and in you know, prophecy inside of it.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, it's just wild.
Speaker 2: But yeah, exactly, you know, the you know, the klan we're talking about caking a cup.
Speaker 1: Some might call them. Yeah, I'll leave that up or I'll take that down.
Speaker 2: But you guys thought, okay, temples were okay, okay, Every ancient culture preserved some form of the flood history. As we talked about the other day, and when mankind grows to dance and vibration, the higher law dissolves, the form and consciousness is reset. This is something that Manly P. Hall believes, or at least that he believed that that's what the Noah's arc was all about. Whenever, in reality, I think he's trying to just not believe the idea of the fallen maybe, you know what I mean, like not believe that there was some fuckery that was bad.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wish that dude was still alive sometimes, you know what I mean, Like it'd be crazy fucking I mean, he's got some shitty rope, but like fuck he's aid. Like, but you know, dude, did you see that there was a that died from his school shooting and their parents His parents used AI to bring him alive through AI, like an AI version of him talking like a news guy about gun violence.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, man, dude, that's fucked up, and bring him back to say HI to you or something.
Speaker 1: The parents literally, okayed this dude, it's so fucked up.
Speaker 3: That is fucked up.
Speaker 4: No, you would want to bring him back to like talk to his sister or something, or like his cousin, not to the fucking news.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I gotta show you guys, because I feel like you guys haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, dude, because I.
Speaker 2: Just thought about this and it's like I meant to talk about this recently and I forgot because we've been on so many series and guests.
Speaker 1: Uh Ai interview. Here, I'm gonna pull this up to see if I can find it. Uh yes, oh yeah, this is it.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I could get the actual video, though, I don't know if this is it. It's a picture of the it's a picture of the video. Let me see if I can find it. Oh, okay, perfect, here it is. One second. Guys, I'm gonna pull y'all up. This is fucking crazy. I think I might have to change this though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll have to mute when you do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll have to mute my shit so dumb. It's because I have it on my speaker. I'm not using headphones. I need some wired headphones. I'm super paranoid. I don't want to wear a bluetooth anymore. Yeah, okay, you got it. You see it? Oh fuck, I lost it? Okay, we're good. Yeah, yeah, all right, I'll mute myself in a minute. Sorry if it out goes, guys, there's gonna be like ten ass all right.
Speaker 5: If you want to share anything or have questions, I'm all ears.
Speaker 1: Just let me know. Joaquin. It's Jim Acosta. I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to you. I appreciate your curiosity.
Speaker 5: I was taken from this world too soon due to gun violence while at school. It's important to talk about these issues so we can create a safer future for everyone. What would you like to know more about, Joaquin? I would like to know what your solution would be for gun violence.
Speaker 1: Great question.
Speaker 5: I believe in a mix of stronger gun control laws, mental health support.
Speaker 1: And community engagement.
Speaker 5: We need to create safe spaces for conversations and connections, making sure everyone feels seen and heard. It's about building a culture of kindness and understanding.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that? I think that's a great idea, Jaquin. I mean, that's clearly. I don't know how fucked up is that. I mean, come on, bro, that is so fucked up? What the hell? I feel bad his parents though. How much do you think they got paid allegedly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. I feel bad for that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how litigious people are I'm just saying, dude, Yeah, if you put yourself in the parents use, it's a real mess. Exactly how do you get yourself I'm sorry, man, poor guy. Get sponsorship, get more monitors in hardware. Yeah, yeah, we'll work on that. We are working on that. We're working on uh some sponsorships. But to be honest with you, man, I'm not a big like. I'll figure it out. We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: Things are in the works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, maybe she's talking about Maybe they're talking about the fact that that AI version of that kid was so bad that they actually need to use like make it better.
Speaker 2: That could have been and maybe that imagine they got paid. I mean I couldn't have Yeah, seven grand did you guys know, while I got a few people in here, you guys know, seven thousand dollars is just about, uh seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's just about as much.
Speaker 2: As Judah got paid to betray Jesus back in the day in silver.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's pretty weird, isn't it?
Speaker 3: So fucking weird?
Speaker 1: Fucked up?
Speaker 2: Actually, the more I think about it, like the amount of money that he got to betray Jesus is equal to the shekels. Wait, yeah, the shekels then is equal to the fucking shekels they're paying out.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy, man, like when you account for inflation, like somebody asked groc and they're like, yeah, it actually is.
Speaker 1: Damn dude, he was not bad Ai, dude, that's Ai doing math.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yes, Sam pushing us out of short was fucking dope.
Speaker 1: Did did you see that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did see that. That was sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're by the way they took down silent Weapon six. I just put it back up on Spotify. And we're gonna do another deep dive on Bell Labs and we're gonna get into this other national laboratory that was more like military based. There's a couple of different ones that are similar. Think we'll just do a dive on them. All uh, welcome, welcome, Sarah Boston.
Speaker 3: O.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not wearing none of that. M All right, let's do it. Let's get more symbology going. That was I'm sorry, I just thought about that. I was like, how messed up is that?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Dude, seven seeds kills, bro, he does like a whole different style that's so necessary that nobody does seven seeds like but you know, you know, like I told him, I was like people that are like you gotta follow the dot or follow the you know, connect the dots and follow the money.
Speaker 1: That's literally what he That's all he does. Bro.
Speaker 2: He just looks at like who worked at this company, who takes money from this company, and then he connects it all together on a literal grid, like named a line everywhere it did.
Speaker 3: See that when I was at it.
Speaker 1: It's the epitome of detective work. Dude.
Speaker 2: Hell, it's so good, dude. I mean, nobody's doing that that kind.
Speaker 4: Of Shitnah, not really, We're not drawing a pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we connect the ideologies, right, philosophies. I'm big enough philosophy. I would have been a philosopher if it was.
Speaker 1: Lucrative.
Speaker 2: So hall tis the rebirth of the Atlantean wisdom to a hidden lineage that kind of kept going afterward, the blood brotherhood of the flame, or the brotherhood of the snake the dragon. And these are the pre scientists who preserved pre scientists is very important, by the way. It's the sciencest class, you know. But alchemy, Kabbalah, all these things Pythagorean and Hermetic philosophies that were born out of that, as well as the mystery schools of Egypt, Elusius and later Freemasonry were all born out of this kind of spread of Atlantean primordial science. And their symbol is the torch or the flame. And there's a book, it's a great book to read. It's called The Initiates of the Flame. I highly recommend it. It's a understanding that you're reading how they feel in the way they think, right in the way because I like to read how they're being taught to think. It's pretty much what it is, and it's very helpful kind of understand the mentality and ideology of people that you're against. From Ethea is stealing the fire or Lucifer the light bearer Hermes with the Cadusius, which is what we see on the ambulance right, you got the snake wrapped around the staff. All encode the same archetype, which is the return of divine intellect to a darkened world. That I would argue they darkened themselves and then now they're going to be the ones to bring the divine intellect. Like I don't know, I just don't trust you know what I mean? So Lantis was a prophecy. Hall warns the lanting patterns repeat itself and that each age might rise great power through sacred science and then falls when the science is used without virtue like AI that's coming out soon.
Speaker 1: And then when that's.
Speaker 2: Used without virtue, a major fucking cataclysmic fall will happen. Why because the micro macro aspects of how our universe works. As soon as we get that like fucked up, it happens on a macro level, you know what I mean? Where, Yeah, I believe that's real. By the way, there's something to that. So the modern civilization, with its mechanical and electrical genius, divorced itself from spiritual wisdom, and this mirror is Atlantis at its end. And that's how I feel about today as well. So we'll see how it goes. M So it's kind of a warning and a mirroring of what could happen now the whole story of Atlantis if you think about it. Yeah, And ultimately, Atlantis symbolizes the submerged half of the human psyche, in the forgotten wisdom buried beneath the rational intellect. Everybody's talking about the fourth turning. Everybody's talking about the fourth turning. By the way, I keep thinking this in my head, so I'm just gonna say it. Every time I hear about the fourth turning, I do four turns in my head. One, two, three, four turns. That's a fucking square. Like what are we saying? Like why is it called that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know why I think that.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna point that out, Like, four turns is a fucking square.
Speaker 1: You just went to circle? Yeah, square the circle, and now you're doing alchemy.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe it's like turning points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, explain if you don't mind kicking a couple what it is, or we could look it up in a minute. I've been meaning to look it up. I actually keep forgetting. Oh, four generations keep repeating, okay, Yeah. It kind of reminds it's like the eighty year rule, like after World War Two, it's been eighty years, so now we're due for another, uh like reset essentially of war.
Speaker 1: Everything does happen in a little bit of a cycle.
Speaker 2: The mirror of the ages mainly be all taught that history repeats in a symbolic form, and that the same energies appear wearing new masks. And currently the material kings are harnessing ether science I think, like electricity, vibration, light, magnetism and digital quantum sciences and the subtle forces of information itself, and they're using it for like they're totally just divorced from any spiritual touch like nature, and I think that that's very dangerous if any of this is real, I think that's very dangerous. And they're chasing the same alchemical dream to remake man into a god through artificial means and to build new atlantis that Francis Bacon envisioned but stripped from the soul that it could have. So the new temples of light in Hall's time, light symbolize divine illumination, and so today light is literally weaponized like with LED, your screen, glow, your screens, laser surveillance optics.
Speaker 1: We live inside of a cathedral of false.
Speaker 2: Illumination that seems to be growing and a synthetic gnosis where the light comes not from the spirit but from the data that we retrieve and receive and implant in our bodies. So the screen replaces the altar, your algorithm replaces any divine law that you may at, you know, like go by, and then the network becomes your new acacia or a Kashak record, not yours. Really, it becomes like the whole systems a Koshak record. And then AI becomes essentially the demiurge, which I think is legit, what.
Speaker 1: The fuck it is?
Speaker 2: And then this is the digital shadow of Enlightenment, or the dark Enlightenment, as Isaac Wysop calls it.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Isaac Whysop shot out, I.
Speaker 2: Mean when he talks about the Dark Enlightenment is essentially talking about what I just laid out. So the priest of the circuit we could call this, actually this pretty fire.
Speaker 1: I forgot about this.
Speaker 2: So ancient solar priests used to guard sacred knowledge responsibly, and the material kings would corrupt it for the empire. Today's version is the technocratic priesthood or a circuit priest. Engineers, financiers, and intelligence linked think tanks all view consciousness as programmable and they want to program you because they want to control you, right, So that's the whole idea too, And they use the same occult laws as the ancients understood, like symbolic resonance, rhythm, polarity, or vibration, but they apply them in a way subtly to you for mass hypnosis programming or predictive programming and neuromapping your brain to initiate you into some artificial nosis or like kind of you know, program your mind to to like literally essentially it's like a demon almost bro like people have been changing little by little from the content that they take in.
Speaker 1: But the content that they take in is created in this way.
Speaker 2: And if you believe that there's any spiritual or like kind of something going on where you need to be spiritual in this world, the lack of it would be So that's what you get where I'm going with that, Where it's like it literally changes people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of like an oases how they do with music and shit. I mean, music is probably one of the one of the outlets that they do that shit through. And if you know, like people talk about how music changes over time and shit, like through generations and shit, the overall sound.
Speaker 3: Of music changes. Maybe that's got something to do with it.
Speaker 4: Over time, the sound keeps evolving and kind of turning a way new people but also grabbing other people too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one hundred percent fine tuning it.
Speaker 1: I saw something the other day that said that.
Speaker 2: That they were using house music for mind control or something, or like somebody was working with them to try to like put some kind of frequency that would fuck with your mind in there.
Speaker 1: It reminded me of.
Speaker 2: You, because I know that you like to go to those festivals and shit. So I was like, oh, yeah, dude, they're doing that shit.
Speaker 4: Bro dude, there is like there is some people, it's certain people, uh, certain producers that make the different sounds. But there's some fucking sounds that make you go like whoa, oh, yeah, they make.
Speaker 3: You feel a little something, a little type of way.
Speaker 1: It's real, bro, dude. That's that's Bell Labs. No, but uh it's real, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So essentially, these motherfuckers are just black magicians of data technology. And what I worry about is, like, you know, kind of like I mentioned on Tinfoil Hat, I was like, I don't know if nukes are real, but the splitting of the atom is a big deal because they access the quantum realm for the first time, like physically with technology and science and not spiritually. You see what I'm saying. So they physically pierce the veil without doing it spiritually, and so who cares about the bombs? What does that implication mean? You see what I'm saying, What does that mean for us? And then quantum science and computers and everything else that came out of it, and then we know that the technology is being used to hack our body and things like that.
Speaker 1: It just seems weird to me. It seems like there's something deep there.
Speaker 4: But yesterday I watched a video and it was like a simulation on what would happen depending on how close you were standing to a nuclear explosion.
Speaker 3: Completely unrelated, but you made me think of that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I've seen a lot of those recently, especially because of all the fear porn about every fucking thing you can imagine lately, nuking this that. As a matter of fact, don't let me forget dude, there's some people that are so lost in this world. I found myself trying to have a conversation like like, okay, I'll just say it. They were like, America is Christian. That was the that was what they said. I said, Well, the freedom to practice whatever religion you practice is more important than America's claim to Christianity and that opened up a whole thing. I was like, Oh, these people are fucking lost, dude, these people are lost. I was like, you understand that America was started by Freemasons who despised the Church because they were called heretics and killed for their beliefs. So they made a country where everybody could practice what they wanted, so nobody would be hurt for what they chose to believe. And now you have totally lost the plot of what America is. And now here we are in't twenty twenty five and people that are like right wing christian whatever are sitting here being like, no, get rid of everything but Christianity in America. And I'm like, dude, this is what the fuck we've been talking about, the whole traditional Christianity taking over shit. Yeah, dude, it's real. There's people I know that are doing this right now.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, after we talked about it, I'm like seeing people doing it a lot, and I'm like, this is actually crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you guys have lost the plot.
Speaker 2: I'm a constitutionalist, so I believe in the real America that like is real, not whatever the fuck you guys are living in dude, this democratic bullshit, I'm like, you guys call it, you know, the Muslims, the Liberals, the Democrats. It's like, no, it's the fucking same banking cabal families, the same fucking Babylonian you know who knows that are doing the same shit. And you guys were fighting over each little group. Yeah, it's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. It pissed me the fuck off.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I tried having a whole conversation and they they just people just are you know, they just want to belittle you right away as soon as you you know, it's like, Okay, I'm trying to actually speak some real facts to you.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to I'm not being disrespectful, you old dumb motherfucker, you know what I mean, because like you're yeah, so anyway.
Speaker 1: I think some people may agree. Fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: Equilibrium hell yeah, that's what equilibrium beyond. Yeah, dude, I'm telling you, man, this over tradition. People got to realize it's the freedom. You know, as soon as I take away your right to practice your religion, now you get to take away my right. Who gets to choose what version of Christianity rules America.
Speaker 1: Is it Pentecostal? Is it Catholic?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, there's so many versions of Christianity? How can you say?
Speaker 2: That's such a broad statement too, Like, do you know how dumb that is to say? The more I think about it, the more I think about how actually fucked we are because people are that stupid, and then you actually speak to them and they're like, gone, nothing, sorry do I had to get that out because that happened like right before we got down here. You're like this motherfucker's We're lost, dude, You're so lost? Oh shit, Yeah, dude, it is fucking okay these days, slap the shit out. It's a good thing it was digital, all right. Has enough ranting for myself for now. And also I get a little passionate for the two star motherfucker on Apple. You know, here's the thing, Okay, I get a little passionate, and I get excited about the Sorry, I actually enjoy doing this, So I get excited about what we're talking about, right, and I try to actually let her finish speaking every time, and then as soon as there was like she's like, dude, she would literally I could tell that she was ready for me to talk, so I would talk, and I was like, it was kind of often, But what do you want from me?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Doing I can. You can't please everyone, dude, you can't, bro, this is my vent, This is my vent. So do the eventing episode.
Speaker 3: Dude, symbolism turned event thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Hall wrote that true alchemy was spiritual refinement, not the making of gold, but turning leaden consciousness into luminous awareness as we've laid out here. But the modern alchemist that flipped that formula, and they seek to extract gold from human experience while degrading the soul into base matter. And a mechanical man, predictable, harvestable, and monetized is way better. And it's an inversion of a transmuted man, a better man, an enlightened man. So it's a soul dissolving system that they're trying to build.
Speaker 1: Essentially, Yeah, I don't what my soul dissolved? Right on, cake, Farkham, I'm with you, Arkham, dude, Arkham, Dude, I'm with you. So the Tower of Babbel is being rebuilt.
Speaker 2: Atlantis fell when its kings built technologies that violated the natural order. And the Tower of Babel is that same symbol. Remember symbolism, That's why that's important. Man trying to ascend to heaven through artificial architecture. But the modern tower is the global digital grid that we talk about, satellite six G surveillance networks, a lattice meant to reach omniscience without wisdom. It mimics divinity, but really it just collects data and then just regurgitates to you something that undivined people have came up with. Yeah, it's a counterfeit oneness that they sell you as well.
Speaker 1: The Tower of Babel.
Speaker 2: You'll speak without you know, you'll be able to speak without talking and all that bullshit.
Speaker 1: That's what they're selling you is the Tower of Babel. This is the demiurgic imitation of what logos would be, which is enlightenment.
Speaker 2: So this is pretty crazy, dude. I mean, I'm like, I'm with that, bro. That is exactly why I think it is so with the I'm not with it, but like I do think that's exactly what's going on.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not with it. You believe that. I believe it. It's my opinion, but I got some research behind it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I take it from the horse's mouth. You see what I mean? So what do you want from it? So Hall wrote that if man forgot the consciousness preceded matter, then he'd worship the reflection instead of the source. That's pretty actually, that's kind of that's a that's a banger, bro. If man forgot the consciousness preceded matter, If man forgot the consciousness preceded matter, then he'd worship the reflection instead of the source. So he would worship the reflection of matter if he forgot the consciousness preceded matter instead of the source. That's a fucking riddle, dude, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Like you tell me you fucking get that when I first say that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Pay it one more time?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let me find it.
Speaker 2: If man forgot the consciousness preceded matter, he'd worship the reflection instead of the source.
Speaker 1: Right. That's again, that's some fucking riddle shit.
Speaker 4: And the motherfuckers looking like like in the water and they see the reflection and they're like, oh, look at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I forgot.
Speaker 2: Let me try to put myself in the guy's shoes. So look, I'm a guy, right, I'm walking around in the woods. I'm like, fuck, dude, I forgot. I forgot the consciousness preceded matter. Right, So then like, what's the next step after that? I'm worshiping reflection, the reflection instead of the source. What is the reflection? Well, I forgot the consciousness preceded matter. So therefore I'm worshiping the matter because I'm not worshiping the source, which is consciousness.
Speaker 1: Boom, we got that ship, boy, that's what that is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in other words, he's saying, worship your consciousness. That's a Luciferian statement. Sorry, that's what that is. So the prophecy fulfilled in techno theism, where humanity praise to algorithm, seeks immortality through biotech and uploads the soul into circuits.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of shit we're looking at.
Speaker 2: Now, talk about it, talk about it, Hey, tak yo shit.
Speaker 3: Talk yo, shit twin.
Speaker 1: That's what I tell them when iver yeah shop talk your ship twin. When I tell people like come through, I'm like, yo, come through.
Speaker 2: I'm like, come talk to your ship, bro, come on, talk your ship on the show man.
Speaker 1: So, like certain people you know that are fun.
Speaker 2: Material kings have resurrected Atlantis, not in marble, but in cloud servers and neural nets. And who are they? The Alessons, the peter Thials that elon Musk. These are these material kings, these black magicians with digital temples that are humming with artic official life that they want to sell you as this new light bearer, this idea of a higher intelligence. But it's born of the same fallen spark, the Luciferian, fallen angelic, non spiritual consciousness that they're trying to give you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there it is, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm standing in the midst of illusion without being consumed by it. Hall said that the initiates path is to stand in the midst of illusion without being consumed by it. So don't don't fall for the illusion that you live in. What's the modern mystery? To walk through the synthetic light of the digital Atlantis and remember the inner sun that you have.
Speaker 1: That's I forgot that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to do code symbols, not worship them, and to use technology as a tool and not to idolate prize it. I love making up words, and to store the lost balance between intellect and intuition, between the main machine and your soul. There's there's you can do that to an extent, but you can't do that whenever you fucking plug yourself in.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're not You're not You're not.
Speaker 2: Keeping that that balance once you're like neuralnked up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I'm neural linked up. It's over, neuralnked up, it's over.
Speaker 3: Dude. I'm starting my car with thoughts.
Speaker 2: No, you're starting your thought yeah, yeah, yeah, You're so fucked Justin's fucking dude. There's gonna be a day that comes where I'm gonna come in here and be like, all right, guys, it happened Justinny he did it.
Speaker 1: He blames his girlfriend, but that guy's plugged in. Dude.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'll go that far, but that would be fucking tight though mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Which bank is shortening as docks to hedge against data centered losses?
Speaker 1: Uh, dude, I think that.
Speaker 2: I think the data centers are I don't know, man, There's been a lot of fucking Internet outages, a lot of weird already, and I feel like it does have something to do with the stress on the grid a little, and that all the other shit, it's coming, dude, there's gonna be something weird, emp shit whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm able to do it. Yeah, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 4: And if I do, I'll use my powers for good until they turn me off.
Speaker 1: I'm dead.
Speaker 2: They'd be crazy. That'd be crazy, my boy, justin Man, I can't. I wouldn't let him turn to the dark side, dude.
Speaker 3: Don't let me do it, dude, I couldn't let me go to.
Speaker 2: So you guys saw that Genesis fucking edm show that they didn't at the Pyramids of Giezer, Right. I talked to the Harvey about it on the Tech Whistleblower.
Speaker 4: I did see the Yeah, everybody that Yeah, I saw it. I don't know what I saw it, to be honest with you, but yeah, they did do a show at the Pyramids.
Speaker 1: Did you see?
Speaker 2: It was called the End of Genesis and then you got a fucking machine like bashing through the glass and it was being done at the Pyramids of Giza.
Speaker 3: Who performed there.
Speaker 2: It is very symbolic. When we're talking about symbology, it's very symbolic. It's like a fuck you to God.
Speaker 1: Is what that is? Is a quantum DJ that was the name.
Speaker 2: It was called Quantum DJ, which is also what I just said about the Quantum Realm.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's some suss shit.
Speaker 3: Bro oh damn.
Speaker 4: A lot of techno and like, uh, I guess you could consider it house music.
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 4: It's more like techno and like Drummond bassed type shit. Mm hmm, yeah, ones where motherfuckers jump up and down like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right, living man. I think you're right, living man. I don't think that we do get I think you're exactly fucking right, you know, I don't. I think the Trojan Horse is the idea of eventually this tech will get better and we will plug in. But in reality, they just want to control. They just want you with the wearables and everything else so they can control you. And then once you're locked in, it's done. And what simulation? What do you talk about? I wasn't gonna put you in anything like you're not if anything like yeah, because you've heard of the prisons right that they have now where they'll simulate your consciousness and in like twenty four hours you'll live like five years in your brain and they'll make you feel everybody's pain, like you'll feel your pain for twenty five years, and everybody in your family's pain like they make it where you feel it all and like, yeah, however long you're in your little virtual cocoon.
Speaker 4: You aren't gonna be able to get the Adminton chips unless you like work at the factory and be like yeah new like Nike shoe drops or something. You have to know someone on the inside to be able to get them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me try to find this. I think it's like.
Speaker 2: A digital prison with the fuck do you call it? Not digital prison? But like virtual prison probably is probably better. Have you heard of what I was talking about where they fucking put you in a thing?
Speaker 3: Will they put you in a thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Bro, they puts you in that thing? Bro?
Speaker 2: Fuck they put you in that thing? Well no, for real, they put you in a virtual prison. You're there for like twenty four hours, maybe a couple of days. Fuck man, virtual prison, Uh simulation?
Speaker 1: I don't know what for for prisoners? Artificial I mean, uh, fuck man? Am I tripping? Is this not real?
Speaker 3: Virtual prison simulation for prisoners?
Speaker 1: Dude? They fuck they literally like.
Speaker 2: Pretty much plug you in and then you just live a prison sentence. For like two days, I couldn't find it. Pluck it. Oh, okay, equal limit. See, I'm not tripping equilib room before it. Sawid too. It's out there. I just don't know the name of it. So one day I'll find it. But you know what's funny. So Trump was talking about getting everybody a med bed, and I think these med beds are really a guy's for like.
Speaker 1: Maybe that right.
Speaker 2: Where they put you in a little cocoon, you know, they just put you in the motherfucker or like you know, made in Canada where it's like assisted suicide, but there's people being like forced to commit suicide. They're just like kind of forcing people into it. Yeah, that type of shit, bro, I could see that kind of thing too. Nobody's getting a medical bed in their house. Well, he wanted it like where the little robot arms fix you, kind of like in that movie Alien.
Speaker 3: You want it?
Speaker 1: No, that movie was, uh what was that movie? Oh?
Speaker 2: Fuck Prometheus? Good movie man, It's everything we just talked about, dude.
Speaker 1: Good movie man.
Speaker 3: That's what they're the alien movies or some shit right right.
Speaker 2: If you remember the concept of the movie, it's the idea that aliens or whatever humanoid aliens came here and seated humanity and created us, right, that's what they want you to believe, like with the Innachi and shit, and then they're gonna come back and kill us later.
Speaker 1: But then they did.
Speaker 2: They couldn't because those black aliens and shit killed them first, and so they never made it back here to kill us. That's like the Inunaki story, bro, except for the part where they die or whatever don't come back. Like the whole idea of the internaxy is that they created us, they leave, and then they're supposed to come back eventually and finish whatever they did, which was enslaved us to mine for gold. Well that's the story apparently, if you believe it.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: Like I think steels in Marvel, Dude, they make a new fucking planet and then over time that planet turns into a new celestial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a wild that's a wild move, wild dude.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, it's been about an hour here. Hold on a second, let's see what else we got here, guys. You know, because I got I got the uh, I got the juice. You know, I got the best fucking book for any kind of symbology you could ask.
Speaker 1: For right here. So we got Pythagorea. In astronomy, we got fucking huh huh. This is a good page here, Okay.
Speaker 2: The disciples of Pythagoras highly revered the planet Venus because it was the only planet bright enough to cast a shadow. As the morning star, Venus is visible before the sunrise, and as the evening star, it shines forth immediately after the sunset. Because of these qualities, in number of names have been given to it by the ancients. Being visible in the sky at sunset, it was called vesper, and as it rose from the sun before the sun, it was called the false light, the star of the morning, or lucifer, which means the light bearer. Because of the relation to the Sun, the planet was also referred to as Venus, Aphrodite, isis and the mother of the gods. That's some deep shit, boy, Yeah, dude, that's what I.
Speaker 1: Like right there. That's wild.
Speaker 2: It is possible that at the same season of the year, in certain latitudes, the fact that Venus was a crescent could be detected without the aid of a telescope. They're just saying it's the brightest star besides the sun in the morning, which is why they call it the false light. Lucifer the false light. Pretty crazy. Oh this is pretty fire. Yeah, Pythagoras, we must avoid with our utmost endeavor and amputate with fire and sword, and by all other means from the body, sickness, from the soul, ignorance from the belly, and luxury from a city sedition, from a family discord, and from all things excess.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is fire.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it the right way because I read the comments a little bit wrong. From the body sickness, from the soul, ignorance and from the belly, luxury from a city sedition, and from a family discord, and from all things excess. We must amputate it with a fiery sword. That's a wild fucking dude. They were some fucking bad motherfuckers back then. Yeah, dude, They're like, look, man, if you ain't trying to be out here being the best you could be, go fuck yourself, you know, I mean amputate yourself, not literally, but you know.
Speaker 3: That's or go flame on.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Pythagoras believed that there was no crime equal to that of anarchy. Isn't that funny? You thought anarchy was fucked. He's got to have law and order, dude. All men know what they want, but if you know what they need.
Speaker 2: Pythagoras warned his disciples that when they prayed, they should not pray for themselves, that when they asked things of God, they should not ask things for themselves, because no man knows what is good for him, and it is for this reason undesirable to ask for things which, if obtained, would only prove to be injurious. And honestly, if I ever pray, bro, it's never for myself. That's a real thing. There's something to that, you know what I'm saying. There's something to that, bro. Yeah, you ever pray?
Speaker 1: Justin? No?
Speaker 2: Fuck, no man, justin ain't. Hey, you know what this is here? So we got a little y yang in this show. Okay, you see that six right there? If it was a lowercase G. What would be the difference between that and a yin yang sign? Probably not much, right, brou Pretty fucking close, dude.
Speaker 1: That's me and you. That's me and you, dude. You know what I'm saying. Good vibes for the fucking with the approach to life.
Speaker 2: You're like, you're like, no, I can tell there's not a spiritual bone in Justin's body.
Speaker 1: Where does your spirituality go to? Justin? I love it. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it lost in the wind. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was like forced to go to church when I was a kid, and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they ruined people, dude, that's what they do out here in these churches, man, especially, Like it's this fucking non denominational where they sit there and you see people fucking crying and just you know, like putting their ends up like like worshiping. They call it worshiping while they do the songs. And it's something about that feels so weird to me. It doesn't feel real. It feels fake, Like I don't know what it is. It's just weird. Yeah, dude, this isn't right. Ever since I was a child, I was like, that's weird.
Speaker 4: I mean, I have like vivid memories of being a kid in church and people like fucking freaking out like during a song or like during a sermon.
Speaker 3: I'm like, are they are they joking?
Speaker 1: Or yeah?
Speaker 3: The fuck?
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: If you don't pray at least at the end, yes, at least be grateful attitude and Gratitude is how you fucking gotta live your life.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm grateful for being able to wake up every day.
Speaker 2: You know. Some argue that the idea of like, I feel good, the feeling you get whenever you're grateful, I feel like, is equal to the feeling you get if you're like a real prayer person, like if you're like, God, thank you for this and that, Like, I feel like that's what they usually do right when you pray. But what's the difference between that and gratitude?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? There's really not one that's a great point. Caking a cup? Fuck, yeah, dude, one.
Speaker 2: Day I'm gonna learn how to do an Australian accent. That'd be fun. That'd be pretty dope, I think so, it would be pretty fucking dope, Dude. I don't like many accents. My buddy can do like all accents. I could do zero, not one.
Speaker 3: You can try it.
Speaker 1: I could do like a wise guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, come on, you do like I can do like that was great, first, dude, like.
Speaker 1: An old fifties Chicago Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, you know, I'll fucking throw up the fists, like you know, throwing backwards like I'm ready to rumble, you know that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: That's real, dude. Yeah, how about that nine to eleven joke though fire probably one of the most legendary jokes out there besides like space US.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shan Gillis was on a fucking terror dude.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, hell yeah dude.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, we're just kind of like it was a chill pod, symbology pod whatever.
Speaker 1: We had.
Speaker 2: Fucking we had a bailer tonight because we had to reschedule.
Speaker 1: It's okay, we'll get out of next week.
Speaker 3: We roll with the paunches.
Speaker 1: That's what we do.
Speaker 2: So, uh yeah, just a little kind of a This was a what would you call what would you call it? We were dipping our toes into symbology, you know what I'm saying. We'll get deeper into it as time goes, with secret teachings of all ages coming up.
Speaker 1: Have I heard of the more gallons? More gallons? Snoop? Is it a disease.
Speaker 2: Self diagnosed scientifically unsubstantiated skin condition?
Speaker 1: What is it people? Or a disease or a parasite?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I got more gallons last week.
Speaker 1: If you heard of more gallons sounds.
Speaker 3: Like it would be a disease.
Speaker 2: It reminds me, No, I've never heard of that, and I looked it up and it looks like some kind of skin disease. Parasite entities. What the fuck are you talking about? You're freaking me out. Let me go find this.
Speaker 3: So my wife is like the.
Speaker 2: Dude, my wife, My wife is on some fucking my wife's on some parasite shit.
Speaker 1: Dude, don't get me started with this.
Speaker 2: She's like, we gotta do cleanses, we gotta fucking like she's heavy on.
Speaker 3: That got bugs in there? Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh that's hilarious. Wait, somebody said I had a good steak there once. Wouldn't that be so funny If there's a parasite called more Gallons and then they made a restaurant called more Gallons and sold steak out of it, that's so ironic. If that's a real thing in life, that is hilarious. I how do you not know that that's the thing? If you're like, A, uh, you know you deal with meat. I mean I don't deal with meat, So I give myself a pass.
Speaker 1: I have heard of that disease.
Speaker 2: Now that you mentioned that, what about the disease, parasites. Everything's fucking parasites. I think everything's caused by parasites, inflammation, and uh, I mean, I'm not a doctor, you know what I mean, But I just think that a lot of things ninety nine point nine things, inflammation, parasites probably do a lot of a lot of the problem. I think you're inner Flora cleans itself and sugar sugar one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I need to I remact and kill off the last of the corn syrup parasite. What corn syrup?
Speaker 2: Dude? You guys, you're doing what my wife it does. My wife does that ship and it drives me crazy. I'm like, stop, you're freaking me out. I don't like things to like ship like that my body, dude. And then like, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Had to have a little sauce today. Does that mean I have parasites on my body?
Speaker 1: Apple sauce?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude's got fucking retarded, you know, ship?
Speaker 1: Do you like sushi? Buck? No?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, back up, hold up, they put fucking corn syrup and apple sauce.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Since when I don't fucking know the thing of mots that I read on it to head it on it?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's sad. What up, Sacario? You're catching the end?
Speaker 1: What? What a? What is chilling? Chill pop about the head out. We're talking about parasites now, and apparently everything.
Speaker 2: That uh I enjoy has it. So it's fun. It isn't everything that's crazy, dude. It all goes back to the Flexner report wearing fucking rock. You know, They're like, you know what, We're done with hoaalistic medicine. We're done with chiropractic, We're done with all that shit. We're just gonna go ahead and not treat and not cure anything. We're gonna treat symptoms. We're not gonna tell anybody about parasites anymore. We're gonna stop doing that. People knew about parasites in the late eighteen hundreds and they were treating everybody for that shit back then.
Speaker 1: So it's like, come on, bro, we just forgot.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start putting it in water, dude.
Speaker 1: And dude, is there.
Speaker 2: Really that many fucking cows out there that they just can just constantly have places like McDonald's have food. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm getting at here. I mean, I'm starting to think that theory about people inside of fast food. Could I think it's just not meat.
Speaker 3: I think it's just real, fucking like fake meat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fact, bro, Yo, that's real. They probably that's why you got the too two lies.
Speaker 2: You get everybody arguing over two lies, right, one lie it's humans inside of it met the other lie it's it's fucking angus beef, hundred percent angus beef. And the real truth is it's some bullshit like you're saying, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I think they like to say that they do like one hundred percent beef, but it's like, who's to tell, Who's to say they're not throwing fucking eyeballs and like nuts in there and shit.
Speaker 1: You know, holy shit. The Cabbage Patch Kids.
Speaker 2: Hey, so I've been trying to I've been God, dude, I just have so many things to research. I've been wanting to research the Cabbage Patch Kids. We did that World's Fair episode and that was like a part of this. They were like selling kids. They were like clones.
Speaker 1: Allegedly they were created in like an incubator, dude, back in the fucking early nineteen hundreds. Man, the fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a whole thing, and they were called the cabbage patch kids from Tartaria. It's a whole thing, dude, And I missed it whenever we did the World's Fair and the Tartarian shit. Yeah, we got to get back into that. For that, it'd be worth it. Well, the Gospel Thomas. That's Catholic gospel, isn't it. Have you guys looked at that yet? I believe that's a Catholic gospel. That one dude that looks like he's like Iranian, but he does Christian sermons online, like on social media. He talked about the Gospel of Thomas. I'm not entirely sure. I think I forgot what it was, but I've definitely.
Speaker 1: Heard about it. All Right, We're I'm gonna look at that in the one because I forgot. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Gospel of Thomas a non canadaa goal staying gospel discovered near Na Kamadi, Egypt, in nineteen forty five, among a group of books known as the Non Khamadi Library. Okay, who's the Na Kamadi I've heard of them? Uh? A collection of early Christian and Gnostic text discovered in your upper Egypt. See a lot of the Gnostic shit that comes out later. A lot of times I have a hard time with it, because again, these are the Gnostics that run on the fucking world. There might be I don't know, man, maybe see I'm still torn. This is where you find me and I fork in the road. I haven't quite decided when it comes to Gnostic who's right? They fucked with all the teachings so much, you're gonna find yourself chasing your tail forever. I mean, of course, it's fun to try to figure out, but I'm going to point out where I understand everybody's philosophy, and I just kind of go with, oh, like this, what did Christna do when he was alive? What did Jesus do when he was alive? What did Budh do when he was alive? You look at all these people and you lay them out, You lay out their attributes and their characteristics. I'm not saying you lay out the philosoph fees are their teachings, and then you say, oh, they're all the same. I'm saying you take the people, how do they treat people, how do they act? What do they teach? And then you kind of apply that and then leave the fucking rest of it. Who cares because there's been so much fuckery. Look at the people that inspired people to follow a higher purpose, then you'll know what's worth really following.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I feel like the devil's in the details, literally, and the devils in the details of the Bible. That isn't Jesus saying, like like somebody talk about how Jesus treated a person and or Jesus talking about how to act or be right like that kind of shit, or Krishna or whatever. Not to say that they're all divined, divine beings. I'm saying that they were people that inspired people to be more spiritual. That's a good thing. That means that it's worth looking into Fu Thomas and all that fucking shit, because they take shit out of the Bible and put it in and it's like, how do we know what's good? Library of Alexandria is gone, so who knows?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I heard they took that and uh made into like a kid show about trains or something.
Speaker 2: Oh the Thimas, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah that that running the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cabagerets kids was when I was a kid. They all had them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no, but there's something else going on with these Cabbage Patch clone, some weird ship. We'll get into it one day. All right, great episode towards the Enbody is kind of fucked around. Yeah, you may cut it off the official like when we put on Spotify and I just slice, give it a little slice.
Speaker 1: You guys got the full raw cut. We can give it a little slice. Hell yeah, here, we'll keep back. Wait, what do you say if you're still.
Speaker 4: Here, keep an eye out on Spotify and Apple. I guess I think Apple too. For the episodes they got taken down. You gotta do my homework.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Monday, No, it was a joke. Yeah, he was fucking around. Justin likes to. Justin likes to. He likes to do it, not the funny shit. So and you know what keeps it light. Put the sugar on the black pill.
Speaker 2: So fuck yeah, Monday, Monday, Monday for the episode you just mentioned. They'll all be out by then because we'll get it done over the weekend for sure. So Monday, all of the updated episodes tomorrow full seven seasons dropping. People on YouTube just kind of get shipped early. I mean, I don't know, man, Yeah, you know what I mean, that's just what it is. Maybe you'll find it out. You'll probably find I mean, we got ship in the archive, you know, and that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Like people on YouTube, that's kind of an incentivization, like, hey, you.
Speaker 2: Pull up on YouTube, you get shit today, you get ship when it's happening, you know. Same thing with Patreon. It's live on there as well Saturday. If you guys want to tune in, it's gonna be in the morning hours, three hours of the morning, ten Central time.
Speaker 1: Wait no, I'm sorry, noon.
Speaker 2: Central Time with William Ramsey. It would be a great time you guys pull up. Otherwise, have a great weekend. Otherwise, see you all around, right,