Speaker 1: One, and we are live today is October. Can you believe it? October ninth?
Speaker 2: No, I can't.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four. It's eight three two am and we are here once again with Diego Garcia from bulletproofpub dot com. And I just want to say real quick, let yesterday lots of support came in for the computer drive far away.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I figure about two hundred away. I want to stay here about two hundred away. I will know when it actually transfers, because Stripe takes a piece, and you know, I give two percent to the Christian Gifts and go and all that the hour Christian. For those of you who didn't know, two percent isn't a lot, but I wasn't getting a lot way back when when I first started. I just never changed it. So so there you have it there. They are probably going to post sometime in the middle of next week, so then I'll be able to tell you exactly what the what the total is.
Speaker 2: That we have. That's good that people are contributing. Good to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So thank you to everybody out there. Thank you bush Master, thank you Blake, Blake with a cool way of spelling your name, Thank you, And we will continue to truck forward. It's only two hundred left right around there, and then we'll be able to start purchasing these items and get this thing going. I'm excited just to try to do this. I've seen people do it. I know that I was an electrician, but it's not the same thing. But I was always into electronics, and I was always into tinkering with stuff like that. And funny enough, we've been talking about bay Shomp and pastor I for the longest time. When I was living in Upstate New York, was doing fermentation experience of my own. I was making appleside, heard applesiter, appleside wine, blueberry wine, and more recently a few years back, I actually went through the whole sterilization process of bringing my celium to fruition of mushrooms, and that was I had less. I had less luck with the Lion's main a little better turkey tails. Certain ones I couldn't do because I didn't have logs and there's limited access to natural life out here in the desert, so some things have to be in the soil for the symbiosis to occur, so I couldn't make certain things. But yeah, it was fun. It was a learning process for sure, and keeping them not getting you know, mold or some other type of fungal bacteria on them, or backed fungus or bacteria on them, and they actually excrete their own Like I don't want to call it antibiotic, because I don't believe that that's what it is, but it's something similar to that. It excretes like a yellowish stuff to it. The nicillium does as it's growing, just to keep itself healthy. It's pretty interesting, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm searching on my bookshelf here for a gut biology book that somebody gave me probably twenty years ago. And I agree that this fermentation process, like we do our own bread. My wife makes our own bread and oh yeah, it's a sour dough and it's the live bread that you have to let cultivate and it's it's starting to turn my gut issues around awesome. And yeah, I'm a big fan of fermentation absolutely. See.
Speaker 1: I don't even drink anymore, but making it is fun, you know, So it's still kind of nice. And every once in a while, like well, I'll have like some pomegranate juice and my fridge and then it doesn't get used very fast. There's a little tends to it. You can tell there's a little tiny bit in there. Like I used to do kombucha too. I forgot about that. I used to make kimbucha all the time, right, I mean I made that in San Diego.
Speaker 2: Well, everything starts with your gut. Your health starts there. How you think is totally dependent on your Oh yeah, you know so.
Speaker 1: And doctor Monzo and I were talking about this today, like he's for the last two years or so been taking the copper something and saying he's only now at about ninety eight percent of what he's supposed to be for levels. So it took it takes a long time to get yourself back there. But he said, his fluidity of thought, his mental cognition is so much better now, and he's already brilliant human being. So just imagine if that's really why everybody's in this lull, that people don't understand things and don't get it is because of our nutrition and suppression of our microzyma. What's that one called.
Speaker 2: Exactly this is that's exactly what this book goes into. Gut and psychology syndrome. And so she's making a connection to you know, add and all of these things that are rampant in our society. And she's saying that it's all in our gut, all starts in our gut, and how well, yeah, and what we eat.
Speaker 1: And that makes sense too, because you can still apply the vaccine damage to that because it does destroy your gut. Feel, it paralyzes all kinds of horrible things, depending on what it's gonna attack and how your body is going to respond to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so your natural immunity is going to start there too, And so can see that they're breaking down our defenses and underneath, you know, when we're defenseless, they're throwing all these toxic things into our gut. And that's not just vaccines. That's b Yeah. Now you go eat at McDonald's, that's killing your gut any fast food joint, you know.
Speaker 1: But even the difference between the shy and eating is Lisa is going through your laboratories and your digestion process, and your body is supposed to break down and pull away as much of the toxins as it can recognize. You just go bypass that directly into your bloodshedmer your muscle. There's none of those safeguards. It's already in there doing damage.
Speaker 2: So right, so.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about what we came here to discuss today. Yes, yes, and how are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, couldn't complain.
Speaker 1: I miss you week, I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to do this more. Actually, I'm thinking about doing my own show, the History of Propaganda, something similar to what you're doing here, just to get informational quicker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you still have that channel up right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, people go check that out YouTube, it's still there. The History of Propaganda. We go into all kinds of interesting sort of docu style short videos, the origins of CFR and all of those things, and yeah, it's very informative. We don't do a lot there. Just actually, starting at about this time of the year, we start to ramp up our work and you're probably not going to see anything new there for a while because I'm working on this book.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they don't even pop you up. Is it the history of propaganda? The okay, yeah, you have to be exact to certain things. They suppress you.
Speaker 2: Sure do you miss a hyphen and you'll never find things often.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not. Yeah, I'm scrolling and then I type really I guess I'll put the word channel afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we go into the progressive era, Woodrow Wilson, the men that there you are surrounding him, these American progressives. This is really what we've been put together. The House of Truth history there. So if anybody's going to the History of Propaganda, definitely check out the two House of Truths. This is usual work in progress. Yeah, that's me, all right. So I am putting down one by one these rise of the Expert series that we were doing with Andy. I'm putting them on the History of prop Channel for everybody, just at a convenience. Just it takes time. And if anybody has a downloader better than why to Mate, let me know, because it's just such a hassle and you can only get three sixty, but it has come seven or ten eighty because we use, you know, documents, and I want to be able to zoom in and have people read for themselves.
Speaker 1: And so what are you using. I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.
Speaker 2: Why to mate and downloader. So you take the u URL and you put the u L in in there and you and it'll download into your hard drive so that you can have that video and then it's even if it's wipe from the Internet, you still possess it. But they've made it very difficult through pop ups.
Speaker 1: And so what do you normally do, like if you are you able to do a live stream with the channel because I know they have restrictions on YouTube and you do live stream with the amount of subscribers that you have.
Speaker 2: No, no, you need one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there around I thought, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I got five ninety five. I've been up here for a while.
Speaker 1: They changed that recently because it used to be for monetization, right, so because I think it was a lower number before. It just had to not have any issues with her and then and then they changed it to her. Yeah, they want to limit people who actually go live. There's other ways to do it through. I mean you could go on Issue does live now too, and so does I mean you could you have Twitter, I mean you have a very Facebook and then if that saves on to your computer anyway, then you can have it at whatever ten ADP or whatever else you're going to do it.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, So that's where we're at. I'm in the middle of doing a book, The Rise of the Expert. How a US Supreme Court justice founded our modern day social contract, and we've been through a lot of that with you, Daniel on your show. We've got it up at bulletproofpub dot com, the entire ten part series with all the source material, all their seats, showing that beyond a doubt that a US Supreme Court Justice, the first Jewish US Supreme Court Justice and Frank Is confirmed in nineteen sixteen, was already the leader of international Zionism and the architect of the Federal Reserve. So go and check those out Bulletproof pub dot com. And so what we're going to talk about today is just an extension of this. We're just further elaborating and breaking down all of this information, showing.
Speaker 1: How details and so many moving parts that it's important to catch all of them because later on we'll be talking about another topic and it'll come back again.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so pay attention to the words that they use. I'm pointing out today and I have been over the last how many ever podcasts the link in languages.
Speaker 1: So let me just stop real quick and say run BMC, you are the man guy with the go pro Provision show, and thank you to all the guys over there on Twitter, who I never shout out, and I apologize for sharing around my links. I appreciate that. That's awesome that you do that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Very cool. So I think I'm going to start where we have been starting last couple of weeks. The American progress was particularly Walter Littmann, and so I just want to show see if I can be a little more fluid this week. I want to show sort of the origins of this in some of Litman's writings. So we're going to start with Liberty in the News real, Yeah, can you see that? In me? Let's see maybe a single page there is Liberty and News at the top. So this is directly out of his book. So I would I would suggest that this is a primary source.
Speaker 1: Circa what nineteen twenty something, Okay, Yeah, I can get them for yours as they're ramping up, and that's an important aspect to mind. And actually, as they're already planning their global domination, they're ramping up and sending all the pieces in the proper positions, putting all the dominoes when they must.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Liberty in the News published nineteen twenty So this is the publication right before his famous public opinion. This is the leading book in media studies. We've shown this in the last show I think now Columbia University. James W. Carry the guy that invents the ritual formation of mainstream media, communit communication. So they use the term ritual.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So they're they're obviously referring to like nightly news and just inundating you on a consistent frequency. So every night or every morning or three times a night, they're hitting you with news. And now we see it's all the time everywhere.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows. They get trained. They know that's the time to do a certain thing. It's training if you have love. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to read from this here and just to set the tone for what we're going to talk about the rest of the day. Here is where he coins the term manufacture of consent. So those that are familiar with Noam Chomsky's work in the eighties nineties, this is where he actually gets that term. He's referring back to the father of modern journalism, Walter Littman.
Speaker 1: If ever there was a guy who personified controlled opposition, it would be Jomsky for sure.
Speaker 2: And what is he doing? What is what is he known? For pointing out that the media is corrupted. So that's a it's a forum, and it's a tradition or a valued institution in Western culture if it wasn't so compromised today. But the fact, going back to the basics of what the media was supposed to be, the fourth Estate was supposed to actually keep tabs on the government and incorporations and then to report what was true and what if it, you know, was important to the public good.
Speaker 1: If I may bring up Lincoln again, that all changed during his regime because he jailed over forty thousand and many many many journalists, many newspapers that the Jeffersonian was shut down by him. He was basically hunting people down that didn't agree with his rule. Yeah, And so basically back then he gutted out all the honest journalists, and honest journalists found out when they went to these these uh basically goolags, you know, they were they were, they were, they were you know, memory holding, kicked out of society, brought somewhere else, uh basket what they call it, bast deals, Yeah, bass deals. Honest journalism journalists found out what happens when you're an honest journalist and forever was it was the terrain changed.
Speaker 2: Well, I knew that Lincoln was involved, but I didn't know he was that involved. And that's that's really incredible. He's definitely part of this progressive era. You know, the American progressives take their cues a lot from the Lincoln era. We've already shown that brandeis his uncle, the guy that he names or changes his middle name to, was one of the first Zionists, and he's in Lincoln's administration. No, this is uh. I was thinking Lewis Lewis. So it's l E w I s Lewis neptally n A p h t A l I dem bits d e b I t z or z in America. So that's his uncle. That's who he changes. This is who BRANDI is, the leader of international Zionism, changes his middle name in the in his sixties in honor of his Zionist uncle that was in the administration of Lincoln. So we see a total connection there going back, and we're we're busy there. We are researching presently and as we gather information, we will present it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and on my side, I'm gonna I'm gonna work on the what happened leading up to Darwinism and what happened after that was set in motion. And also and also the X and what its symbolism is, because I think it also is a symbol for the cross roads, which is a very occulted thing. You go to the crossroads in the middle of the night to sell your soul to the devil. So you have these X clubs, you have the Twitter turning into X, all kinds of strange things going on.
Speaker 2: Well, that'd be interesting. That's interesting, Daniel, because I'm just going through a book here on the American progressives called The Crossroads of Liberalism, and this is the story of how the definition of liberalism changed at the beginning of the twentieth century. And these are the men that were responsible.
Speaker 1: Oh so for people who want to reference on what I talked about with Lincoln, there's a ton of you might not want to hear it, but it's in Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics, and it is by Donald Jeffries, who I should call contact again and see if he wants come on the show.
Speaker 2: Can you see what I have?
Speaker 1: Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics? He did another one called Hidden History before that, so that one went from after Lincoln's is set, like from Lincoln's set, not Lincoln's jfk assassination, up to like twenty twelve or like that. And then the other one started in seventeen seventy six to sixty three.
Speaker 2: Right, well, I'll have to check that out. So then, so we'll start here. Everywhere today men are conscious that somehow they must deal with questions more intricate than any that church or school had prepared them to understand. Increasingly they know that they cannot understand them if the facts are not quickly and steadily available. Increasingly they are baffled because the facts are not available, and they are wondering whether government by consent can survive in a time when the manufacturer of consent is an unregulated private enterprise. So everybody points to his public opinion as the book that he coined the term manufacture of consent. But I went through Lipman's all of his work, and I found it here one book before that. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: These primary sources are important, especially when they themselves are speaking right, hiring an argue that at that point, yeah.
Speaker 2: This is a primary source. This is why I go here, because you know, a deductive logical journey of asking the who, why, where, when, and using primary source material, you're going to get the closest it to the truth as any other method. And actually we can talk about the historical method too here as we go through this process, because I have a tab here for it, because this is the method that I use and I just sort of found this this week that it goes all the way back to Greek philosophers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's funny how they bastardize that too. U. There's a schism there between the Hellenized Jews and the actual Greeks, and how they I would say, envious, jealous. The whole reason on the tour was developed was to put the Semitic type, if you will, at the center of everything because the Greeks were so and culture and philosophy and everything else, and they basically hijacked a whole lot of history and made their own. So there is when they when they project onto or absorb these elements, it's because of that time period. They don't know that, but that's how it's the hidden secret society hidden hand. People understand that quite well, and that's why they utilize our symbols against us.
Speaker 2: Too. Yeah, and similar things have happened with the scientific method, because the scientific method this gathering of empirical evidence to make sure that it's repeatable and observable. This is another great way to get to the truth. Yet we don't really talk about scientific method. We talk about scientism, right right. This mythical or this magical black magic seance that they're actually sort of covering over our society with.
Speaker 1: That's how that's how these these medical studies are always done. There's no control groups. Oh, we've isolated this virus that doesn't exist. How did you do that? Well, we use this computer model and we have this nice CGI graphic. So here you go. It's all cardoon.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this is this is the establishment of professionalism. Yeah, don't let what we're talking about on Sunday night. This is this is really one of the important things to understand is that you know the the word professionalism and and so you know in that twenty twenty two Walter Littmann conference, they're all talking about that, oh, in their crisis of the expert meeting that they're having.
Speaker 1: And let me just remind everybody out there there is when you want more, uh, diego, you can go over to bullproofpub dot com and you can check out his list of things, but also the Deep Shared podcast last Sunday, not this previous one. I had a chance to listen to the whole thing when I was on my San Diego drive, and it's well worth it. I would highly recommend it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all we're doing is unveiling how it all happened, the superstructure underneath it all. I mean, we can talk about cloud seating and P Diddy and all of these things, but I think it's really important to get a historical context of what you're talking about. And I just find that the more history you know that you can confirm as best as possible, as we are doing, the more clearer you see everything. So, like George Santiana said, he was a major influence on Walter Litman. He said, those that don't learn from their history are condemned to repeat it. And so we are pushing as hard as we can to inform people of this progressive movement that's still going on, still hiding underneath the current of mainstream narrative, and this is still today influencing both parties, and hardly anybody knows about it right now.
Speaker 1: Do you ever get the feeling like they're talking to each other and not us. So they're having a separate conversation. We're assumption. Our assumption is that they're because they drop a lot of philosophical good things, but they use them in the complete illogical, destructive way. So these are brilliant people with great ideas sometimes, but they're using them to dismantle and weaken society rather than building up. And so sometimes they'll have a quote and you're like, wow, that's wait, that was from him, But they're talking to one another, they're having a separate conversation. Yeah, he's dropping on it, but we think they're talking to all of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hate to bring up Noam Chompsky a second time, but he is famous for saying that in political discourse, every word has two meanings, and so he's talking about a soapian language. And yeah, for sure there and look at the letters the text on that page. Those are all each individual symbols put together to communicate. Yep. So this is you know, a lot of times these books that they're put out, and in this case Liberty and the News, it's really supposed to be just sort of disseminated among themselves, the insiders. Many people just normal Larry lunchbuckets clamoring for Walter Lipman's latest book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they can do that right in front of us because of the language that they use, like you're saying, the double media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is why Foreign Affairs Magazine can still be bought it chapters or whatever. I mean. This is just messaging between the initiated and the non initiated.
Speaker 1: And are people get upset when I point out that that's how the Total was written.
Speaker 2: To the unconscious versus the conscious. This is how every war was fought. So let me get through this first, uh quote with Litman because it's important. So I'm just excited since Yeah, no, it's great. Since the war, especially, editors have come to believe that their highest duty is not to report, but to instruct, not to print news, but to save civilization, not to publish what Benjamin Harris calls the circumstances of public affairs, both abroad and at home, but to keep the nation on the straight and narrow path. Like the kings of England. They have elected themselves defenders of the faith. He's talking about journalists. So for five years says mister Cobb, and he is working with Walter Lipman at the New York World. If you've watched the twenty twenty to Walter Lippman Conference of Crisis the Expert, Part one, we go into how they took the stained glass window from the New York World and brought it over to Columbia University. And they started that whole conference talking about Joseph Pulitzer and Walter Lippman. You know, they've romanticized the idea of Lipman doing his work underneath this great stained glass window. So New York World's important to understand. And so mister Cobb was one of the editors with Lipman, and he says here quote, there has been no free play of public opinion in the world. Confronted by the inexorable necessities of war, governments conscripted public opinion. It birst stepped it, meaning they stomped it. Yes, they taught it to stand at attention and salute. It sometimes seems that after the Armistice of nineteen eighteen, millions of America must have taken a vow that they would never again do any thinking for themselves. They were willing to die for their country but not willing to think for it. M okay, So that's that's pretty extraordinary. That's Cobb. That's a direct connection back to Litman New York World. And fancy enough, the New York World went under as Litman was working there, so we're not sure exactly all that went down, but they saved the stained glass window and put it up at the Columbia School of Journalism.
Speaker 1: Just like they'd bring around it. Well, I think it's an artificial one, but reconstruction of the art of ball or the arch of ball. They brought that to DC and set out in front of the Capitol. Yeah. Right, So it's portal. I mean, it's it's very symbolic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so Litman and Bernard Baruch Baroks really considered the uh oh yeah, uh, the lone Wolf of Wall Street Ian guy. He's in Paris, he's center of the group picture of the American delegation. He's Phi Beta Kappa. He doesn't live far from the House of Truth in Washington. So's yep, Phi Beta Kappa, New York City College. And so he and Lippmann are the ones that coined the term Cold War. So Baruk is the first one to say it, and then Lippman puts out a book called Cold War, So you can you know, just from that alone, I don't believe anything that ever came out of the Cold War narrative. And you know, when you look at some of the guys that started it, well.
Speaker 1: Look a look who created the Bolsheviks in the first place, speaking of funded.
Speaker 2: It and speaking of the word X. This is one of the wise men with the X article that talked about containment of Russia being necessary. And this is the whole thing that started the Cold War. And in the end, sometime in the seventies or eighties, well, the Cold War was still going on. He's he publicly admitted. He's like I was all both.
Speaker 1: Just like Paris was in a letter book from a goorchav that after the fact in the eighties. I don't know for the eighties and nineties, but it was basically laying out the plan that Soviet Russia is by no means over right.
Speaker 2: And you know, they're just they're all working together. It's very much like nineteen eighty four depicts, right.
Speaker 1: But I do have a feeling that Putin did did sincerely throw a wrench into that, and I think that's the reason why the people. But this could be part of the show too, but I just don't so.
Speaker 2: Well. When you read the big new Brazinski's work, The Grand Chessboard, he identifies containment even in the nineties as a critical thing. So you know, containment in that area around Russia is in between Western Europe and Russia. This is where the wars are being fought right now.
Speaker 1: He dings, Zabrinsky. I think someone said this yesterday that FEMA was created by Zabrinski.
Speaker 2: I cannot confirm that. I don't know for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know if maybe I got the wrong name, but I appreciate it with him.
Speaker 2: But they said, okay, so we're going to just jump quickly to this pragmatism. Can you see that it's a wiki page.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm just looking at your still your Oh okay, it thinks here in the library of the news.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me see here, because we want to just quickly talk about pragmatism, because this is another essential philosophical aspect. Something you can't see.
Speaker 1: But it's really pastardized that that could be a positive word, but it's most right.
Speaker 2: So when we look at pragmatism. This is invented by the Metaphysical Club. So I got that book on my shelf. I've shown it several times. This is written by Lewis menand he was the keynote speaker at this twenty twenty two Walter Littman conference. Interestingly enough, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it's too far away from Menan's New York, which is kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Well that's named after his family, yep. And Louis Minand is actually like Louis Manan the fourth, this guy that we're talking about that wrote the Metaphysical Club, and this is the introduction of philosophy into America, specifically pragmatism, because you can see there that those are the founders of pragmatism, Sanders Pierce, William James, John Dewey, John Dewey and so when they're talking about pragmatism, they're talking about utility. So we've talked about utilitarianism Jeremy Bentham last week, and everybody it must be of good, utility to the greater good, have civic duty. This is where these terms come from that we heard during COVID and I.
Speaker 1: Looked at the dates eighteen seventies. We're talking about not too long after the destruction of our country with the Civil War. And yes, it's not by accident that this happened this time period.
Speaker 2: And this is coming straight out of reconstruction. So that's exactly what it is. This is a movement coming right out of reconstruction. And so they can can see, if you've got enough of a clear long view, that this is all a move to reinvent America at the twentieth century. And they were successful because the twentieth century really became the American century. They're synonymous with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were already countered by that war. People think that were they set everybody free. No, they enslaved everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So they talk about pragmatism being where you're being of good utility and the truth is determined by outcome. So if if if a hammer successfully drives a nail, then that hammer is therefore true. This is a This is kind of a quantum leap in the definition of true, and these guys are here doing it. So they talk about cash value, a person's cash value and people being agents.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's by no means cold and no solists to have the cash value of a human being right.
Speaker 2: And so, but this is this when we go back to George Bernard Shaw, he says, putting people in front of tribunals every five to seven years and justify your existence. And right at the end of that, he says that if you're not making us any money, then you're not doing yourself any good, and you'd you'd best be dead. He says in there there's an extraordinary number of people of whom I would like to kill. That's a quote. That's the Fabian society. So, uh, it's not personal memories that they're disinterested. They're clinicians. They don't really give a ship, right, Sure, this is what he's known as George George Shaw. If you were to sort of step into the mainstream and ask some people, they would say that's George Shaw, never the Bernard for some reason, I don't know. So do you see a definition of pragmatism there?
Speaker 1: Now is a philosophical tradition that first top line, are you looking at something else? Let me break it down? No, I'm probably right, Let's remove this one for now.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, so I'm probably not doing this right.
Speaker 1: There's that one where you can't see yourself, you can't back out into the next screen. So when you get to present and you hit share a screen, I'm just gonna walk get through the entire screen is the top right. You have to click the very word of the entire screen, and then you have to click the box to the left, and if.
Speaker 2: You should be able to go through the tabs right.
Speaker 1: Right, you'll just have to be on the screens that you're in task. But it'll show each one here. Yeah, So anything that's on your screen will be will be showing. So if you are looking at us, you'll see that vortex of multiple things repeated. But if you're on the actro tab, you want good okay, and I from an audio there's a little slider, but get to that when we get there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so pragmatism, I think we'll go right too. Beer. If we can find him here, just give me a sex. So Anthony Stafford Beer, We're gonna get into second phase cybernetics. I'm just messing this right out in face. Be patient with me, people.
Speaker 1: I talked about the macy connection there, and at first I was under the impression that that had something to do with because Macy's is in New York City, right like that's the founding, right, Yeah, it's it's a macy society. It's a little bit different. And uh, but Jason James Cash Penny j C. Penny, he was all sorts of you know, fraternal orders of many different kinds, including collegiate and in the in the Freemason's and he brought up like he he took a special interest in Sam Walton. Mm hmm, why yeah, Mark exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm going to quickly bring up the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. You should see that now. And so we're talking about the scientific technical expert, the entering wedge, the building of the administrative state. And so they got to create administrative man, just like they had to create a person smart enough to press the buttons and move the levers at the factory at the turn of the century through the Industrial Revolution, this mechanical meeting of man and machine. This is really the first time that man and machine are making their acquaintance and this is where their whole relationship starts. Well, we see that once these second phase cybernetics come in the thirties, forties and fifties, they need to they need to create this homo economicus, this economic man, because if they're going to run a corporation with a bunch of compartmentalized little cubicles and everybody's just doing their little divisional labor intellectually, well let's establish the person that was going to be able to best operate.
Speaker 1: This was something that was co opted because I mean you have people like Hancock who risked everything and John Adams part of this founding of this. So this this looks like thing that was co opted after the eighties, which, by the way, the seventeen eighties is also when the Rothschilds converted to Frankism.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and reading more literature on the Freemasons, this is what they claim is that it was actually a beneficent organization. And I can't confirm.
Speaker 1: That they weren't as bad. They were secrets, of course, but they the over the throw and subversive aspects of them and completely changing their method and mode definitely came in with the Jesuits. Just band met in the seventeen seventy three and also the introduction of Frankist into it too.
Speaker 2: And the first lodge in America was seventeen seventeen, so it's actually not that old.
Speaker 1: If you're ever only seventeen seventeen in this country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, older obviously in Britain and Europe, but yeah, I confirmed that seventeen seventeen.
Speaker 1: Or under a different name like Rosicrusian or something.
Speaker 2: Could have been. Yeah, the official first Freemason Lodge seventeen seventeen. But that coincides with what we talked about earlier, the creation of Harvard, Yale, Williams, and William and Mary College. All before that, even so, the Academy established a visiting scholars program. Now, I just want to show you how the administrative state, and especially something like the American Academy of Arts and Sciences is filled with entering wedges, these scientific experts, and this organization as a whole has controlled arts and sciences really since it's inception seventeen eighty. I haven't gone back to the origins too much, but obviously today we see that it controls narratives. This is really you know, in part and parcel with the peer review system. You know, I'll pat your back if you pat mine. That we see pretty self evidently today. So we see some of the members, Charles Darwin and you start to see some similar names. Right, This is important so the members from seventeen eighty to twenty twenty one, the institutions that they come from are overwhelmingly Harvard, more than double the next one, which is MIT. And then you see Yale and Columbia on that list. But that's basically your IVY League, your top IVY League schools. And then you know Berkeley Stanford are hugely influential too, as is MIT. They're all on the first nodes of the Internet. Right, So then classes and specialties. You can see that everything is included here, mathematics, theirtology, social behavior, sciences, arts, public affairs. So we get into journalism, right, so you know all of the awards that are given out to all of these entering wedges. It's much like how Hollywood created the Academy Awards just to you know, congratulate themselves and have a night where it attracts people to it and glitz and glamour. It's the same exact method. And we see our friend Roscoe Pound was the president of nineteen thirty five nineteen thirty seven, thirty third degree Master Mason out of the Massachusetts Lodge, the largest, most influential one in the Western hemisphere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a Panopticon episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, so there you go. I just want to show that that, you know, when they talk about the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, this is how they control entire fields of study and disciplines with awards, right, So I just wanted to show that. And we'll get into Homo Economicus here in a second, and probably Anthony Stafford Beer would be the next guy I want to introduce everybody to. So I'll see if I can find him here.
Speaker 1: I put us on full screen when you bring something outside, I just gotta remember the drop back so I can see little thing in the box at the bottom when you pull it up.
Speaker 2: O the.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, so those guys are probably responsible for that god awful glorification of corporate art and dead ugly things that they consider art world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so here we go. Stafford Beer, he is second not yet, I'm doing it right now, second phase cybernetician. So he comes after the Macy conferences, so secon can order cybernetics should pop up there now for you. Okay, so yes, we're using wiki but there's tons of sources here, and everything that's said here I've confirmed in primary source material.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can tell by their by their narrative when they're writing it. What with the with the bullshit is too Yes, okay, it's okay to use it as a foundation as long as you're smart enough to understand how it's feeding spad to you. Right.
Speaker 2: So for those that aren't familiar, ells too.
Speaker 1: So a lot of times they're very they actually, you know, will claim more when we're talking about themselves.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, very much so. They'll they'll exaggerate, and so you have to be cognizant of that too. You can't just take what they say, like yesterday, well not a great example, but yesterday, Buddy actually in a in a in a live conference on YouTube at the World War One Museum. He's he's doing a lecture called Madman in the White House, and he's basically putting all the blame of World War One and the failure of the League of Nations on Woodrow Wilson. He's openly using the term new World Order. And it's all a room of intellectuals and scholars, you know, we're in the academic realm, and he's openly using the term new World Order, which I found fascinating. So for those that don't know what cybernetics is. This is really the the amalgamation of all of the sciences together, even if you didn't think that they were related. They started having these interdisciplinary meetings in the forties and fifties. This is where you know some of the first invitees. There was only five or six to the first meetings, and Margaret Mead and her husband, Gregory Bates, and Cia Cia were there, and so their first two meetings was hypnotism and some other behavioral science. So you could see that they're already well into the study of humans. This comes out of the social science sociology coming from the German historical school. So it's really just the study of humans through the gathering of stats and facts and data and then feeding it back into society this information that they found to then steer society.
Speaker 1: Like market with anthropologists, wasn't she.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that is a social science, history, economics, those are all social sciences, all soft sciences, right.
Speaker 1: So somebody ill intent as an anthropologist reconstructing history to make it a little bit more semitic, if you will.
Speaker 2: And you know they're pushing all of this science into legitimacy. Prior to this like psychiatry, psychology. They were all you know sciences, but nobody really considered them real do do?
Speaker 1: Uh? Does Foster Bailey and Alice Bailey come up in any of this because they're the Thesist Trust or Lucifer Trust and theosophy.
Speaker 2: Yes, well Bailey is a Fabian I think, right, and she goes to occultism. Yeah, yeah, that's what you're talking about. Yeah, the un the Trust, right, Yeah, So Macy conferences they get together in the forties and fifties and start to This is the social science research. This is why all the universities pretty much today are research universities, because they're just busy research in human beings. And then they take that information that they've collected, like I said, and they apply it back. So you have applied sciences and research social sciences. That's how this works. Okay, So a feedback loop is what we see here. Okay, input output. The engineer social engineer, they're even using the term here, feeds this information back in to redirect society. And so second phase or second order cybernetics is considering their own input. So you can see here that Wiener, Baitson, and Need are in this higher more detached viewpoint on society. So they're not just looking at society and feeding back information that they're gathering from them, but they're actually gathering the information that comes from their own involvement in controlling society. So you can see it's a feedback loop inside a feedback loop. Yeah, so they're actually they're considering their own actions here. They've put themselves into the model. So really, when you look at that, when you break away from society or whatever you're looking at in a two phase sort of thing, you're looking at high level grant strategists. Wiener is the founder of cybernetics, the coiner of the term and baits and and need married right, both CIA working deeply with the CIA.
Speaker 1: Is she in any way related to Anthony Wiener? I see the descendant.
Speaker 2: I have not been able to make that connection, but I wouldn't be surprised, honestly.
Speaker 1: There's the reason why these families keep popping up. I mean, they're rooted. So I'm not sure if he is one of the one of those examples, but could be.
Speaker 2: Well, his father was a teacher at Harvard, and his father worked with the Inquiry, the founder of Council on foreign relations. And actually Norbert was the most magnificent boy in the world. He was on the front cover of newspapers and he was teaching himself at Harvard at the age of sixteen or seventeen, while his father was also a professor there of Slavic studies. So guy's a genius, right and he was. He was brought in to try to develop the surface to air missile so they could shoot things down that were flying over. This is how they created the feedback loop because when you think about the missile traveling to hit a moving object, it had to continually get information as to the location because it was always changing, and so that continuous barrage on the incoming information helped steer the missile and made it successful to shoot down moving objects. So it's the exact same thing that they said, Okay, we can now apply this actually to society, and that's exactly what they do today, and that's how they've gotten here. This is you know, you can see it in books like cass Sunstein's nudge theory or the Fabian's approach to moving society in a slow, methodical way rather than force of arms. This is why League of Nations in internationalism the UN is created in the first place. So there's a key guy here that I want to bring attention to, and I'll see if I can find him. He's going to be somewhere down here in second order cybernetics. He's definitely going to be mentioned in. His name is Anthony Stafford, Beer.
Speaker 1: Control lef. You'll be able to find it.
Speaker 2: He's right here now, Okay, he gets he's the one that Yeah, so beer, it says beer here. I'm not sure it must have introduced him up higher, but he's the viable system model creator and management cybernetics is really where we want to go because this is now creating a corporate model rather than the factory shop model of a We've talked about the Principles of Scientific Management published nineteen oh nine or nineteen eleven. In nineteen thirteen, and this was to perfect the factory worker. And this is some of the words that they use the perfectibility of man. So we're going to get back to that word. Just remember perfect because this is what the Illuminati were first called yestibilists, right, yes, So these are the connections and language that I want to make here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in German, it's perfectible list in.
Speaker 2: Right, And so we see commonality in language in the cyberneticians, but also the American progressives, the Fabians. They're all talking about this mission to perfect human beings. This is something that Albert Pike talks about in Morals and Dogma. The Freemasons talk about progress and the perfection of man as one of their main it is their major pursuit. It's their main pursuit, the Free must Masons.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. And looking at that picture of Stafford Beer, Yeah, is he actually a British man or is he just from the region of Britain, because it doesn't look.
Speaker 2: Like that's life. Yeah, And so we're going to get into him and his family here in a second. And what they're really trying to make, and what he does make is he's making the human being, or making society in general, a perpetual motion machine that just continues to make money. So you can look at a city like the motherboard of a computer, and within those buildings is a whole lot of energy being passed back and forth. You think about the paperwork being done, all the administration that's being done. It creates income.
Speaker 1: And he was pretty young during the cybernetics time thirty like I mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's second fase. So he comes along in the next generation of guys because they need to. They're moving to a corporate model. This is the fascist state, is corporatism. So they've got to get out of the manufactory and get into this office setting. Much like the Matrix movie where we find it mister Anderson for the first time in his cubicles. We'll get there. And so he's sitting there contemplating on how to make human society a perpetual motion machine to make money forever twenty four to seven three sixty five for corporate owners. That's what his method and his whole scheme was. That's why he's known today. So his father worked at Lloyd's Registered Group Limited, which apparently isn't the same as Lloyd's of London, but they come from the same coffee shop. They come from the same time period here Edward Lloyd and his coffee shop. So I would say that they're the same thing. But what's here to know is that Anthony Stafford Beer's father was one of the key guys in the Lloyd's registry, and so what is that. But that's he's a key statistician. It's the collection of statistics on society. So I haven't done much further than that, but I would imagine that you're going to find the censuses.
Speaker 1: Statistics.
Speaker 2: So this is where Beer's father is. He's working here as a statistician gathering stats on the people of London.
Speaker 1: And seventeen sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventeen sixty. So it all lines up at the same time.
Speaker 1: So oh, it's a charity too, How surprising.
Speaker 2: If? Yeah, non not for profit? I think yes, And so you can see that education.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not to be confute evident. It is a Lloyd's Register Foundation, a UK chair already dedicated to research and education in science and engineering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there you go, and totally connected to the Lloyd's of London. So I'm going to just share another window here if I can get there, see where it is. So we're going to get to homo economicists now, because this is the building of economic man. We're getting out of the manufactory of man. We talk about the changing images of man. This is the study that comes out of Stanford Research Institute. Stanford University is a research university, much like every one of them, and so they're they're inspired by Huxley, both Huxley brothers B. F. Skinner, all the behavior as scientists with this changing images of man study, and so you can see that long before that even they're talking about homo economicus and so who is homo economicus? But the portrayal of humans as agents. Okay, we're going to go back on that word here in a bit. But remember agents so are consistently rational and narrowly self interested, so compartmentalized, they only know specific information. Really, this is the whole method of professionalization. So who pursue their subjectivity or and who pursue their subjectively defined ends optimally. It is a wordplay on Homo sapiens used in some economic theories and pedagogy, so.
Speaker 1: It's used for the first time popped up in there.
Speaker 2: This is who is all doing the interdisciplinary meetings at the Macy conferences, all of those kinds of guys. So shows your own brand.
Speaker 1: That's that's surprising. So, uh, the wealth of nations and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so John Stuart Mill makes a comment here on that page and states there somewhere that the homoeconomicists or the economic man desires to possess wealth, obtains the greatest amount of necessities, conveniences and luxuries with the smallest quantity of labor. So if that doesn't describe exactly what's going on today people with no attention spans that e needs gratification. Right, this is where we're seeing the development of all of that. And they called it economic man.
Speaker 1: That also brings to mind the idea of the efficiency of minimum input maximum output.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is efficiency and that isn't one of the main pillars of progressivism. So you've got the scientific experts one, you've got preparedness is too, and efficiencies three. Those are the three legs that progressivism stands on. So yeah, efficiency was all about. This is what the principles of scientific management. Frederick Winslow Taylor. This is their method. They perfectibility. Again you see there, right, optimum output for the most income. God, that's what's your cash value. And so this we feel this all the time when we go to work. If somebody else is doing a better job than you and making the boss more money, all of a sudden, you're compromised. You will get hired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just think about this, like like in the fight club, you are not your job, Like why do you have to tell somebody that if it hasn't been beaten into our skulls, that our profession, you know, defines our self worth. You know, if it was, if it wasn't already part of the social construct and thought process, we wouldn't have to be told by Tyler Dirdin that you are not your job.
Speaker 2: And doesn't that go along with George Bernard Shaw's vision of you know, the industrial democracies what he called it, and Louis Brandei's read all of his work and imposed a lot of the legislation that created an industrial democracy ready to accept fascism because Bernard Baruk the Phi Beta Capa we mentioned earlier, he's elected chairman of the War Industries Board. This is where public and private gets brought together. And that is the definition of Mussolini's corporatism.
Speaker 1: You know how they have the six degrees of Kevin Bacon. Yeah, you could take Brandeis and and and what do you call it, Baroke, and you could create a whole history that would be pretty damn full just by using those two guys.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, I agree. They are highly influential. Coming from the same fraternity, the oldest fraternity in America, so just so people don't think that we don't have solutions. I want to go back to that word agent and how they want us to all be utilitarian and be agents. Okay, So the Trivium is a great representation this book that I have up here right now, Liberal Arts of Logic, grammar, and rhetoric. This is a great example of the education that they moved from our system to keep us dumb down. Charlotte Lizzerbeet, John Taylor Gatto go into this work the deliberate dumbing down of America because can you out think us at.
Speaker 1: Zoom a little bit? Like, can you stretch it a little bit? I think a zoom in. Yeah, this this type is a little bit smaller, So yes it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what there? This is the first couple pages of the Trivia, and it's just talking and it's really in an introductory form talking about grammar, logic, rhetoric. You know, all of these rich people go to grammar schools. This is why they go to Groton. You know, Lipmann went to sax School for boys. This is what they're learning how to properly think and talk and communicate. And then they take that information. They took it right out of our school. So no shit, we're having difficulties trying to communicate with each other right now because we don't have the skills. And so I went and took this book ten years ago and started them putting it into my body and into my brain and into my lifestyle, and uh, it's it's really helping in decision making right, all kinds of things across the board. It's really one of the things that I identify as a major causal factor to our life being where it is today. What's weird brother to farming and all of these things, trivium and our ability to ask the who what, why we're winning and know that we have patients and if there's time, use it. This is how I developed into a farmer.
Speaker 1: You know. It's funny because like I was a liberal arts you know, in community college, and I did like an emphasis on history and English.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: But what's what you're saying is how they pulled it out of the education will in our formative years where things are the most impressionble in our minds, that's when they took it out. So it doesn't have the same impact even if you get to it later.
Speaker 2: And I've got to just step out for one minute if you repound.
Speaker 1: Of course, what's it? Full screen and to not to never never Land. Hello, So the layout, bam, there we go. Oh wait, I wonder if I can just go like that. I can, and I did check that out well, learning new things about this new navigation streamer puts in new stuff every once in a while, and sometimes it's good.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think at oh ten thirty at the very latest, we have to wrap it up today because I have to go get a new tire. Take the one that's the drive tire, put that as a spare. But then on there we're going to San Diego, my daughter and I dropping off some hot sauce, and then for an order that just paid me as we were on the phone here, and again spending whatever the remainder of that day is at Sea World, and then Friday going back to Sea World. We have this season past we haven't used more than twice and it's going to expire soon, so I can take her out there. Plus, you know, with the potential end of the world happening and my feeling that we were all going to be summarily executed any minute now, any day now, given the political environment, atmosphere at present, and what they're doing all around. Did you hear about Wyoming. They're burning Wyoming down. Yeah, that's beneath the Billings Montane. They're burning the whole fucking thing though they're building it down. Are you back back?
Speaker 2: So did you read any of that out?
Speaker 1: I did not. I was scared doing something else.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were talking about education. How they they took that information out of our most formative years. That is exactly what they did. This is really the education you're supposed to learn right away. Grammar, logic, rhetoric. It's how to put symbols like letters into words, into sentences, into paragraphs, into a composition that makes sense. Okay, So this is what drives all of our literary work.
Speaker 1: Anything has to do with critical things and being able to see. Once you understand the year, it's like it's like wisdom has been removed.
Speaker 2: Yep. And Charlotte Isserbeat's dad was Phi beta Kappa, or he was skull and bones.
Speaker 1: Actually they replaced wisdom with empirical knowledge, memorization of facts because we told you they're facts, not because they technically are facts. But I told you they are.
Speaker 2: Yep, and they took that information that liberated everybody across the board in our common school and put it the highest echelons of the highest levels of academic, university intellectual world. So a Master of Arts degree coming from Harvard is the only one that's getting that kind of information.
Speaker 1: The sarcastic nickname of my of my college that I went to was called Harvard on the Hudson. I think they may have become a four year school since then, but they used to just be a two.
Speaker 2: Year Harvard on the Hudson grow Upper State New.
Speaker 1: York, Hudson Valley Community College.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is that all of these guys, that all of these social engineers, they studied at community colleges, and what did they study but this they had to have at least a Bachelor of Liberal Arts. Otherwise they wouldn't be accepted at the German Historical School because they would learn y yeah, and then they would go over to learn the social sciences. In America, this is, you know, how they overthrew us. So today, as in centuries past, a mastery of the Liberal arts is widely recognized as the best preparation for work where in professional schools. So we're getting into the the origins of professionalism, something that nobody really talks about, right, But this is who we're guided by.
Speaker 1: But if you give your somebody a fancy title, they feel all so much more sophisticated and superior, even while you're enslaving the shit out of them. Hey, you know, flatter the ship out of them and they'll continue to be here.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is their whole method. This is why academy awards exist. The Nobel Prize got given out this morning, and the Pulitzer Prizes. This is what it all is. It's just all bullshit. So such as those of medicine, law, engineering, or theology. So we see that this is why kids go to grammar school if they're rich, so that they have a Bachelor of Arts or at least a strong background in being able to speak and communicate, especially in front of groups of people. So that's instilling a major level of confidence into youa if you think about how much confidence you have to have to go up in front of a room and confidently speak about something. So the seven liberal arts that start grammar logic rhetoric differ essentially from the many utilitarian arts Okay, there's that word utility, such as carpentry, masonry, plumbing, salesmanship, printing, editing, banking law. And so I'm a red seal carpenter. I got nothing against being a utilitarian. This is really these are the people to keep our society running. But if you wanted to not just have a job just overbroke, and you wanted to actually make a living for yourself, this is the difference between a utilitarian art and the liberal arts. This is you're liberating yourself from enslavery of the mind first and foremost, so that your body can fall. You can see they list the seven fine arts, and then so it says for both the utilitarian arts and the fine arts are transitive activities, whereas the essential characteristic of the liberal arts is that they are imminent and intransitive activities, meaning that they are in you forever. So a carpenter can build you something out of wood and pass on that to somebody else and make money from it. And this is where we get to the word agent, in that a liberal artist is his own agent. He can walk the earth with no tools and make a living for himself, whereas a car or somebody else has to create something, and the energy goes through the agent into the object that you're selling. Okay, now you're behooving to sell and produce. There's a huge difference in how you're going to live your life there, and so all we're doing is trying to steer people towards the liberal arts. Look at this book, specifically the trivium, try to grasp there's a this is deep, okay, and it's taken me. I've read this book through three times, four times, and it's a reference book for me. So if you do adventure into here, if it gets too confluted and too difficult to understand, it's okay, because this is what everybody goes through. It's just you know this. We're entering into a world where you need to read paragraphs a second or third or fourth time. So it's a changing of how you approach a book. I know you're familiar with this as a researcher. This is how you do it, so don't be intimidated by how confusing or complicated it may seem at the beginning. I think they do a good job of introducing the reader to what liberal arts are exactly, and so that's all I wanted to show there was that the agency of yourself.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, and coming from somebody who actually make who does actually make products. And if you're not doing it for somebody else, if you're doing it for yourself, that is itself. And I know I'm using the word in a different way liberating, right because you are, and like you said, you're transferring that energy if you actually care about what you're doing and not just trying to make some piece of junk to sell it. When your heart and soul go into something and you take pride in it, that's that's a whole different type of existence.
Speaker 2: And so that would yes, and that would be closer to the fine arts in many ways, because we make our own products too, and the role of the fine artist is to make something beautiful that lasts forever. This is what the trivium says, right, this is your mindset when you go to create something as a utilitarian or a fine artist, make it something that's beautiful and it lasts. And today we have a even just cycle of everything that's less than seven years. We don't have I mean we here and dryers used to be handed down through the families and shit, but that doesn't happen though.
Speaker 1: I mean, just look at how architecture materials have changed since the ancient times. Right, we still see pyramids because they're made on us stone. We still see all these other structures they've made us stone. Now everything's again, what is it? What do you call it? Drywall? Fucking chalk? You know what I mean? Like a little bit of water damage and it's all bye bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're almost back to the Gilded Age, right, we're surface society.
Speaker 1: You can just wipe it away and no we would ever know it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I'm gonna jump over a little bit. We've been creating this current of thought about how they want to make the human perfect, and the Skull and Bones are behind this, the Illuminati perfectibilists.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I looked away for a second.
Speaker 2: So here's the wiki page on Scull and Bones.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of fraterninal orders that are actually uh intertwined between the Masons, and Skull and Bones actually has subsidiaries in different yes, in different colleges as well.
Speaker 2: It's all connected, uh and and Skull and Bones actually comes out of Phi Beta Kappa. Because there was an argument as to who got accepted as Phi Beta Kappa. So, uh, what's his name? Will Fawn's Tafft and the other guy they got together and created the Skull and Bones.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, Daniel Kuait Gilman's.
Speaker 1: There because he was he was the guy with the rust and trust.
Speaker 2: Russell Russell's the other guy, William Huntington and Russell this guy right here that we're staring at. Okay, so that's these guys. This is what happened, and actually it's I think it states it right there. Yeah, over that season's five Beta Kappa Awards, So there's a source there you can chase. So I wanted to show that that they are actually connected Phi Beta Kappa Skull and Bones, because ultimately all of them are. No matter what secret society you are part of, they're all connected in the underground. They're gonna be more accepting of you if you were a secret society member of Dartmouth. Then if you weren't and you were a community college guy, right, they're going to there's a fraternity even if you aren't necessarily Fellows Bones. Okay, So now to this other interesting aspect to do with the Skull and Bones, because I was just reading this yesterday about the origins of the Skull and Bones and why it was created. So give me one second, I'm gonna get the right. Why not, we'll go back to our friend here, Huntington and Russell, because we see that the motivations for their existence coincides with the American progressives, the Fabian society, corporations, imperialism, colonialism. Okay, so there's a second wiki page from Skull and Bones. But I found this very interesting here and then it.
Speaker 1: States that did I just see Brotherhood of Snake up there?
Speaker 2: Quite possible and as another alternative name.
Speaker 1: Book of Snake, Okay, Book and Snake.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there again they talk about the Phi Beta Kappa, Honor and.
Speaker 1: Scroll and Key, so yeah, Scroll and Key, right.
Speaker 2: College of William and Mary, the Iron Arrow Honor Society. These are so we can't even explore, but you can put them into a search engine. So this is what I found really amazing, as these next two paragraphs is William Huntington Russell's the co founder of Skull and Bones with Alphonso Taft, who's the father of William Howard. Taft studied in Germany m from eighteen thirty one to eighteen thirty two. I wonder if that was Leipzig, right, quite possibly, So it was a land of new ideas. This is the whole thing that was with German and still to this day, this is why people buy BMW's and stuff because of this German sort of prestige exhibit.
Speaker 1: Really good too, though, Vosh, Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Well, I would agree that all of that. I would agree with that. So the scientific method was applied to all studies of human behavior. Now, yeah, but what happened was the social sciences came in and this could be the uh usurping that we talk about, where it was the scientific method was actually taken over and now we're you know, we were born, you and I into a world of scientism, not scientific method. And this is maybe what happened is that social science has took place, and that's that's what we see in history.
Speaker 1: So we should take a moment to pause on that idea because of what you said, because it's you know, when it comes to competition, that's what creates quality of craftsmanship. When there's no longer Yeah, and because let's say something like Blackrock actually essentially owns everything, it's not real competition anymore. It's the showing of competition. So therefore the level of quality where else you're gonna go, it deteriorates. And the automotive industry is one of those places where you can see that, really.
Speaker 2: Will yeah, and last week we showed what standard oil is today. No, yeah, everything right, standard oil, Son, Chevron, so O, BP and shell. But nobody knows that unless you go and look. So here's the interesting part for me. Okay, Prussia blamed itself for the defeat of its armed forces against Napoleon. Now we know that this is the origins of our k through twelve education. This is how it happened through Johann got Leibfishta, He's the founder of Western education. You go back to the Prussian defeat at the hands of Napoleon as the reason. This is conspiracy theory, it's actual, documented, historical fact. Edward Everett, Horace Mann, Granville Stanley Hall, these American founders of our education system did exactly what William Huntington Russell did. He studied in Germany to then bring this system over and adopt it. So against Napoleon in eighteen oh six. This is the addresses of the German nation. It gets to this, so, even though its soldiers were considered the best in the world, they lost to Napoleon. Thus, in eighteen seventeen, German universities created a new type of education system based on the principles still applied today, established by Jean Jacques Rousseau and John Locke. Johann got Leeb Fishta is named here. In his addresses to the German Nation or German people, declared that children should now take the reins of the state. His chair at the university was taken over by who Hegel, King of the dialectics, okay, and who would teach there until his death in nineteen or eighteen thirty one.
Speaker 1: So I see the negatives in this, you know, I see good people with like law. But I mean then also you see agle coming in and reafter that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I haven't fully threshed all of this out. This same with John Stuart Mill. You got John Locke, Jean Jacques Rousseau. This is my weak point, these kinds of guys. So I'm just reading it.
Speaker 1: They believe that children of the future teach them well, right, And so I've.
Speaker 2: Been sharing on Facebook direct quotes out of there show and the page from the addresses to the German people, in which he says that the free will of the student must be removed in the soil before the plant even spread out.
Speaker 1: See that one more time, please.
Speaker 2: Well, Johann gottleetfish and the addresses to the German nation. I can bring it up to He stated that the main goal of this new education was to remove the free will of the student in the soil before it sprout.
Speaker 1: It that sounds exactly like the Jesuits bring me a child before the age of seven. I was shugging the man.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, And you see that through all of this, through this history of the Prussian education syte and the.
Speaker 1: Most impressionable they will, they will isolate you and they will develop within you whatever it is they want to impress upon you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, changing image of the man talking about that you need to be initially brainwashed as a child, and then it's consistent reinforcement propaganda as you're an adult. You see. Uh, you know the rise of professional sports? Is it locked step with this rise of professionalism? And where does American football come from? Skull and bones? And you know, look it up, people, it's a skull and bonesman. It creates American football.
Speaker 1: That's a great picture there too, where they have the actual crossbundes are down on the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can see that similar picture with all the classes. There's the famous one with Bush.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, No, there's one with where that show is a McCain and carry in it too.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I don't know if I've seen that. So that's interesting that they're claiming that it's because of their loss to Napoleon. So it's the exact same thing as our K through twelve education. So you can see that they're actually because psychology, all the social sciences come from Prussia, philosophy comes from Prussia. A large part of our Western culture got overthrown all at the same time. And you can see that they're like, well, we need to bring our secret societies over there too. And what's the first thing that they do but set the secret societies through the universities, because that's how they're going to create this society governed by the scientific technical expert society.
Speaker 1: Did you already read this part versus? But Germany had yet another specialty, the student secret societies.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is where I'm getting to. This is what I'm saying is that they had to have these. And you see one of the first things that Walter Lipmann does at Harvard is he starts the Intercollegiate Socialist Society. What does Brandeis do but starts the Zionist secret societies of Parashemet and the Manora at Harvard.
Speaker 1: You know, so that was introduction. So we're saying like even those sixteen hundreds, is when Harvard was founded, there were no fraternal orders, There was no fraternities and sorority until later in history.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I would say that there's secret societies creating Harvard, William and Mary and Yale, Columbia, all of those.
Speaker 1: Well, I know the secre societies, but I'm talking about the fraternities themselves in colleges. Is that later development because that I guess that would make sense, but uh, maybe unders because they're saying that, you know, Skull and Bones right around that time and then would make sense.
Speaker 2: But hey, uh, the Illuminati, Scoltars or the Illuminati, Phi Beta Kappa and America are all founded in seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 1: It all goes to show that the fraternal orders, like we're talking about with Freemasons and the fraternal the fraternities and the sororities are uh what you called it like an outcropping of the same thing, and it's not just happened to be the same type of language. So this hand, the hand gestures, the hand symbols, all that stuff THO you were talking about with even with gang symbols. But this is all connected and you're being you're being selected and groomed in these places for these fraternities that it doesn't matter how the dinet looks. Someone's watching you, and if you are of the salt that they're looking for, you will be tapped for other societies and they have the same philosophy. You always, no matter what throughout your entire life, you if you see one of your brothers, whether it's for a collegiate fraternity or you're in you know, the Freemasons, you always help that person out no matter what. It doesn't matter if they're wrong, if you're on it, if you're a jury, you you you know, you vote up in their favor.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're the judge.
Speaker 2: We wanted to talk about beer. I think we've done that. I do want to bring up one thing here though, and I don't think we have it on a tab. So I'm just gonna bring up business communication. You think about the word business communication starts with the same as communism. C O M m U N. This started to bend my mind a little bit because this is the creation of this business model, the corporate model. If I can find it here, like you say, you have to put it in exactly or it may not come up. But it is in one of his series. So business communication, this is really the image that comes up if I can find it. Is an image of the matrix and you know, people sitting in an office around a conference table communicating, brainstorming. This is sort of the idea behind it. But I can't find it, So I would encourage everybody to go there look it into business management. I think that beer creates and that leads you into business communication. We've talked about homo economicus as agents of utility to maximize their cash value to corporations. This is the establishment of the necessary very individual for fascism and it still exists today. Okay, so the perfectibility of man. We talked about the perfectibilists.
Speaker 1: It screws it up because it's all about crafting beer.
Speaker 2: When you look it up like that, Anthony Stafford Beer, Yeah, bring him up, and then there's a link to it, and I think I can do that.
Speaker 1: Actually, here bear Anthony Stafford. This just is his name. Beer's viable system model is that what you're looking at.
Speaker 2: Viable systems model is what he's famous for. We can probably get there from there.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see if there's anything else Mark Anthony Brewing nostomers, and.
Speaker 2: Then we're going to get into Albert Pike and the morals of dogma, because it's all the same. We're talking about progress using scientific method to to perfect the human being. Harvard sixteen thirty six, William and Mary sixteen ninety three, Yale seventeen oh one, Columbia seventeen fifty four, then America seventeen seventy six, and then Union College seventeen ninety five. And William and Mary original plans actually date back to before the creation of Harvard, to sixteen nineteen, So William and Mary Phi Beta kapp are really the first academic institution in America. So this wanting to govern society by the opinion of the scientific expert. We see that in headlines. This goes back to the seventeen hundreds, late seventeen early eighteen hundreds with what the Prussian Reformation. This is where it all comes out.
Speaker 1: So this is interesting. They're actually mentioning the cybernetics here, so this might be a good one basis of variety.
Speaker 2: It won't lead us to business communication though, So see you have a let me see if I can conjunction and purposes of organizations, environment management operations.
Speaker 1: Ashby's love requisite, right.
Speaker 2: He Ashby, And so he's a he's a key guy with the Macy conferences. I got some of his books here that are incredible.
Speaker 1: Principal's organization right here. And it's not clickable though, so you're talking about read that right.
Speaker 2: Let me just bring up Beer.
Speaker 1: This is on a site called business Balls, just saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's video of Stafford Beer. He's you know, he only died in two thousand and two. Uh So let's see what we can do here.
Speaker 1: There's some controls.
Speaker 2: Try to share this page here if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: This might actually be worth Yeah, this might actually be worth looking at later on at some point for those of you out there. There's some interesting stuff in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of this to make a point that's pretty minor, but it's important visuals for us to understand. So management science, management, cybernetics, organizational design, systems theory, game theory, public administration. So we think about this word administration because the administrative man comes after the economic man because he needs somebody to do the paperwork. Second order cybernetics, Stafford Beer. So let me just see if I can bring this Beer up now, and we'll get into him a little bit before we get into morals and Dogma Albert Pike.
Speaker 1: And if you're in if you're in Rumbull, if you're in a FTJ. I just dropped the link that I was looking at because there're some interesting things in there too to look at.
Speaker 2: So you got Anthony Stafford Beer.
Speaker 1: There I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's management cybernetics. This is where we were earlier, and so you can see he's he's doing designs based off of the feedback loop that was created a generation prior by Norbert Wiener, and now he's starting to apply that feedback loop into the corporate model and he calls it the viable systems model. YEP. Concerned with the application of cybernetics to management and organizations. Management cybernetics was first introduced by Stafford Beer in the late nineteen fifties. So this is right in line with the Macy Conferences forty eight I think was the first meeting and then throughout the fifties and introduces the various mechanisms of self regulation applied by in two organizational settings. So they want to have a selfie regulating atmosphere where they don't actually have to police or babysit. The workers know what they're supposed to be doing and they efficiently go about their business as optimally as they can.
Speaker 1: And for the people who aren't aware, like cybernetics was the think tanking of this, and then I think I use it as a very as think tank for what would then become the application in MK ultra projects.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the origins of the mk ultra. They have Margaret Need there, somebody you would never really associate with, you know, social engineering, but that is in fact exactly what she is as an anthropologist. She controls you know, that aspect of human study. And you can see there's a link to the Macy Conferences here, Peter.
Speaker 1: There's a rise of there's a rise of the expert.
Speaker 2: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Attribute to that too, because it's it's the study of the human that they want you to know about.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is all to create a society governed by the scientific technical expert Lippmann called them entering wedges, and they were going to be put into intelligence bureaus, which is really the administrative state. And then, as we've shown, Brandeis actually makes it all happen.
Speaker 1: It's not even about human nature. It's about the nature of human that they want to create it.
Speaker 2: Right, so you can see Gregory Bates and comes up here too, management science. We'll see if I can end up where I wanted to. It may not happen, but there was there was a picture.
Speaker 1: When you throw in the what is it business organization and beer into Mickey does Apapa Faithing or now.
Speaker 2: Put beer into what.
Speaker 1: Anthony beer and you were looking for business management? Right?
Speaker 2: Is that the word of yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, that's really what he helps establish. And okay, so look it goes back to Frederick Winslow Taylor and the principles of scientific management. So this is where we're just showing that this is coming right out of there. And guess what, Even before the influence of these men, there was Louis Brandeis, who became known as the People's Lawyer. In nineteen ten. Brandeis was the creator of a new business approach, which he coined as scientific management. We've confirmed this, we don't need to anymore. That he is the coiner of the term. He's the controller of the whole Taylor Society, the groups of men that create the slide rule, the Gant chart, all these things that we still see today. To make the human at work the most efficient, it all comes from scientific management.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: They're saying it right there.
Speaker 1: That definitely Frederick Winslow Taylor would be tairorism, right, that's the guy. Yes, yeah, yes, And this is the most influential ism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the most influential isms of the twentieth century. William Peter Jennings said on ABC News. So the business use of operations research is what he calls the field of management science. And this is really what drives it as communication. So they understand that to have an efficient corporate model, the product isn't necessarily physical anymore, it's intellectual property, and so communication becomes huge. Okay, And so I don't know where I'm going to find that.
Speaker 1: It would be if you're trying to, oh, I don't know, change people's ways of thought, you would have to write in a certain ways. So now media and things like that would be even more important. Man, media became more what do you call it, easy to spread technology too.
Speaker 2: And you can see here they use mathematical modeling and statistics, numerical algorithms. Do that stuff sound familiar today? Yes, this is what they're using in these event tool ones. The projection of COVID.
Speaker 1: The misuse of that term is pretty widespread. Yeah, everything's algorithms to people.
Speaker 2: To get into. You know, this is how climate change and all these false narratives get created, is through mathematical modeling and the use or the abuse of statistics and facts.
Speaker 1: As long as it comes from a source that is looking official and authoritative, they can tell you any vs and people will buy it. Yeah, CGI models included.
Speaker 2: So onto Albert Pike, and I just want to show that, you know, this same pursuit of perfection and making the human being better is also paralleling with the ideas of Albert Pike. You know, the real popularizer of Freemasonry here in the West, it's you know the Scottish right, the rise of the Scottish Right. Freemasonry is really, you know, attributed to Albert Pike. And so what does it say on the first page? Lodge of perfection in Yeah, do you see it?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think up in the bottom.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on one sack.
Speaker 1: So when you do that, I'm gonna uh just drop my screen.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: My daughter's making talking over here. Just go to see what she's up to.
Speaker 2: We're two hours in. I got just a little bit more.
Speaker 1: So, oh, I have one.
Speaker 2: So can you see morals and dogma Lodge of perfection? Yes, okay, so you can see that when you go to read this book, they use progress a lot, of course, and so we point to progress, right this hamster wheel, this man made construct of progress that puts us all Monday to Friday, eight hours a day, weekends off. He talks about the same kinds of things. He's talking about this in the same sort of direction he wants to steer society. You can see there's forty three references to the word progressing here. And I've read the first twenty five pages of this and it's it's like listening to an American progressive or a Fabian and their pursuit of perfection of man to be the answer to a great society of the future. Perfect.
Speaker 1: Right, it's humans, secular humanism, yeah, through very clearly. But there's also a lot of you know, at least it's the mastery of language or whatever you want to call it. But there's a lot of real points that are made throughout this because I you know, like I said, audio book wise, I listened to about probably eighty percent of it, and there's a lot in there. I mean, itolas on and on and on and on and on in the detail. But it's also very creepy knowing the intents involved in it's it's expressed quite a few times, and it's always about the initiate knowing you know, x amount, and then the others you know, and even the initiates don't know. It's sell little lad of compartmentalization.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah. So Albert Pike is here and it's wiki page and there he is. There's an Albert Pike Highway was built. I don't know if it's still called that today, but you can see that he went to Harvard.
Speaker 1: Remember, they saved this statue from being a.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And this is the one that actually trump stood up for and and what is Trump but a Scottish Rite freemason for sure, his golf courses in Scotland, all of these things. So he Trump famously came out and defended the statue of Albert Pike specifically during his presidency. So we've been able to confirm that Albert Pike went to Harvard, so that's not you know, subjectivity, it's not a conjecture. He went there and he received i think an honorary Bachelor of Arts, or he had received it prior to his time at Harvard. So you can see even Albert Pike had to be instilled with grammar, logic, rhetoric, and when you look into freemasonry, there's a total connection there with and I'm going to write this down to remind myself to show you guys this picture of freemasonry steps with the trivium named for each step, or the Liberal arts, and then how that associates to architecture. I'll see if I can get that up at the end of the show, because it kind of shows that all of this is connected and it it you know, spills into Kabbala too. The Kabbala tree of life coincides with grammar logic rhetoric and the liberal arts. It's understanding knowledge wisdom as opposed to grammar logic rhetoric, but they speak the same way. This is the secret information that drives kabbala, that drives the academic liberal arts world, that drives freemasonry. And this is why I point to it as the answer, because this is how they are getting it over on us. They are conscious and we are subconscious of a few things or unconscious, And so to invigorate our mind and our body with the trivium grab and logic rhetoric, our ability to chain reasoning together, our ability to ask who, what, why, we're when it's our great leveler of the playing field. Because this is how they got one over on us. So doesn't it make sense then to learn the information that they took in order to propubly fight back.
Speaker 1: This all goes back to the debate and argument soccrate in style right, how how to think your way through these types of things? And that that's what was stolen from us and that's what they utilize against us. But I was going to say, I'm glad you brought up the kabbala, because this is another good point to good time to drop in the fact that it's the Luri and kabbala that they are implementing. And this is again showing that the seventeen eighties, give or take, is right around the time that the Freema Sonic leord was overhauled, if you will, co opted, infiltrated, and you have Robison talking about that, you have others talking about that, you have the you know, the Jezzits being disbanded going in there, like we said before, but also you know Sabotine Frankism, right, that's another it's another key element. That element in there makes them tied very closely to a certain chosen people because it's a lot of their well they call it Jewish mysticism or but it's so thick. It's all kinds of different things that were rolled into that because of the influences that Lara and Laria had and his predecessors and things like that. So it's basically a conglomerate of magic. It's different types of methods of control all that stuff, and this idea of supremacy over other man. That's where they're headed with it. And when they're telling these things to people, even if you're an initiative, even if you go through different mess on aquarter, if you're not one of the in group, they will wipe you off the board just like everyone else. You are dispensable, you're soldier. So that's where we're at right now, and I think they're pretty much have closed closed in So then Wyoming is on fire by the way, everybody, and there's resources there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we talked about the Cabala, the Freemason's Illuminati. We didn't bring up the Jesuits, but we can see that the Jesuits are involved in the counter Reformation, really right, and in many ways they're the entering wedge between us and our source again, our source to the higher existence, whatever we want to call that God, our Maker, the Creator, the architect, or whatever. The Catholic Church really got in between us and our source, much like trade unionism got between us and our source of income. And so I think that that's where the common link is because when you look at the history of religion or Christianity itself, you can see on one side of the tree, it's all largely Catholic Orthodox that has never changed. But then on the whole other side of the tree is where they've stepped away from God and science and man measuring and calculating is going to take place of God as the higher being. So you can see that there's a total commonality parallels between the Jesuits, the American Progressives, the Fabians, all of these guys, and so this is the common grounds of which they you know, first agreed upon and then they together developed everything into the twentieth century. It's much like the Godfather film where they all sit around the round table and sort of divvy up their responsibilities heading into a whole new era because heroin and drugs are now entering in it. And so you see in that movie even that they don't want to get involved in the drugs. Some don't they want to just keep it in alcohol, but they evolve into you know, pushing narcotics and crack cocaine and cocaine and all of those things. So it's very similar the Paris Peace Conference. This is where they just all sat and actually it's lead up to those the Inner Allied Conferences of which you know, the founder of Fabianism is the chairman when they actually established the Leaga Nations. This is something else that people don't understand. They think it's all Woodrow Wilson, but it's actually not George Bernard Shaw but Sydney Webb, the chairs the inter Allied meetings and the making of the Leaga Nations. So having said all of that, let's go to our friend Albert Pike, and I just want to show this interesting thing. Can you see a ku Klux plan guy riding with a burning cross? I mean, this image is incredible.
Speaker 1: Problem reaction solution because the reconstruction was the reason why what they did to the in the reconstruction. And this is another thing you get from Crimes and cob Rips in American politics by Donald Jefferies, is they were taking the lowest scoundrels and putting him in offices of like judge and things like that, and destroying the South even further. And the blatant barbarism of women being raped. And yes they were from brown people. So there was the reaction, and it was an organic one at first, but obviously everything changes after that, and the way they present things after the fact makes it look pretty awful. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you got nineteen twenty four a book published by Susan Lawrence Davis, The Authentic History of Ku Klux Klan eighteen sixty five to eighteen seventy seven. Okay, and that's interesting here Golan bones right there, Golan bones right on his thing. And what's this really resembling?
Speaker 1: The could be the Maltese Cross from the Knights of Alta, could be you know something Roman. You know.
Speaker 2: The Freemasons. We were talking about the Keepers, the Keepers of Jesus or you know, the protectors of Jesus. So I could see that there, and that wouldn't surprise me that those are two connected things. But what I want to show people.
Speaker 1: This is the nice, the the intertwining of the and the and the what do you call it? Oh, let's go all that opened. What is this that you're looking at.
Speaker 2: We're in archive dot org, so I urge everybody to go there. If there's a book you know that's out of print, it'll be there. And this is how we've built our entire story is through books on archive dot org.
Speaker 1: And a lot of them. You can actually download the PDF too, if you have a different reading.
Speaker 2: Take it with you and you can see what I can do here. This is what I do. All save image and put it into a file all of its own, and then that's mine and so if this book is removed from the Internet, I still have it. And if I don't have that save image right click, I'll actually screenshot two parts of that page put it into paint linkt together, so that's always mine, so that you know, worst case scenario, we'll always have the source material.
Speaker 1: How come only says three to seventeen and you're okay, said right, it's different than the bottoms two seventy through sixteen, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is the one sort of convoluted aspect to archive dot org is that the numbers across the bottom aren't going to match with the actual page numbers, or you know, seldom do, but they actually do here. So this is showing General Albert Pike in this history of the Ku Klux Klan. He was born in Boston, Massachusetts, December eighteen oh nine, and it shows here that he went to Harvard. Yes, yes, okay, he began to teach at the age of fifteen, so he's probably one of these people that are smart. I mean, he's getting his Bachelor of Arts too.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine could you imagine being a little person and sitting in a class being taught by a fifteen year old I mean you would have to have some high respect for that person in the way.
Speaker 2: Well, right, Norbert Wiener is doing it, Charles Homer Haskins is doing it. Both at Harvard. They're sixteen seventeen teaching courses because they are child proteges. But really they're not. They weren't born geniuses. They were fed liberal arts, the Greek classics, Latin very early in life.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: You know, some of these guys are reading incredible works before they're even ten, and their parents know it. The dads know it that this is how we have to prepare our student or our you know, son or daughter to be managers of society in the future. So one last page for me, and then we can answer questions or get the heck out of here, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: So there's some really weird people out there. I was just going to say, I guess having a business, I guess some really weird stuff. This in my way, I'm just a musing on the side there.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Okay.
Speaker 1: Then they said again bulletproof information.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love it. It really is bulletproof. And the I mean, I'm sure you can always find holes in our approach, but we've taken the most efficient productive way, right, primary source, the historical method comparing actual physical artifacts.
Speaker 1: Not Yeah, you know, like it's resources the process. So you're going to find more stuff as you go. You know, as you keep digging, you're going to see other things and you'll see more of what you're uncovering. And it's just how it works.
Speaker 2: And that is what we're doing here. You know, we're every week I'm coming here with more information that's important.
Speaker 1: Out of the way.
Speaker 2: We're just you know, viewers and listeners that are watching. This is really at the cutting edge of our research. It's I wasn't able to do this before because I hadn't gone as deep as I have. But now there's just such a wide breadth of information that we can actually do that and just sort of follow my research. So give me one second. I want this the Kansas City Scottish right page. So we got a picture of a young Albert Pike. You see that. Yeah, So Kansas City, Scottish right. Orient of Missouri Southern juris double eagle broea right, yeah, yeah, and that's actually on the cover of Morals and Dogma too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's the raw Child's to get that going on there's Germany too, IMF or something like that. Maybe this pis sorry, go ahead, it's I think it pre dates Eagle, but it's it's the Hygeian dialectic in a sense because your mouth right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. Yeah, yep. And then you know, turns into the single eagle just one, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: Which would be synthesis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, great point. That is a great point. The synthesis becomes America. So you can see his credentials. Obviously, he's a thirty third degree Master Mason.
Speaker 1: Were part of I said, we are new Atlantis after all, according to Yeah Francis Bacon, right.
Speaker 2: So brother Pike would be awarded an honorary Master of Arts degrees. So honorary Master of Arts. He's skipping right past the BA and going right to the Master. And I would imagine that as a thirty third degree Mason, he's fully educated in the liberal arts. This is what drives Freemasonry, it's what drives cabal, it's what drives the American university system, the same information.
Speaker 1: It's so weird because somebody people of this hive into wouldn't see the error in their thought process unless it's delivered done so or just devoid of that thing that people need to have, which is a conscience and empathy.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you right now, I'm talking with a PhD. He's a history professor from a university that has done work on Brandeis. I think I've shown you some of his work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he talked about him at least, and he.
Speaker 2: Thinks I'm crazy with some of the things I've said. But as soon as he has time to look, he's going to see he's very well aware of Brandeis's influence on the creation of Israel and him being a Zionist leader. He knows all of that. But that's only one chapter of the ten part series we did on Brandis. I'm trying to show him that he's the coiner of the term scientific management, that he's the architect of the Federal Reserve, that he really establishes Israel and US foreign policy all at the same time. And so he has an issue with me even calling Brandeis a progressive. But this is just documented. This is so I'm waiting for him to sort of look into our work and verify for himself that Brandeis is first of all the progressive, but he's really the maker of our modern day social contract. A lot of the things, almost everything that we struggle under today had its origins in this progressive era nineteen hundred to nineteen twenty. And Brandeis is really the architect of at all. They call him the Sage Advisor. I'm on this this lecture last night talking about Wilson and the progressive era, not one mention of Brandeis. I recorded it all so if anybody ever wants to see that, I could actually publish it. I took over the chat. There was a whole bunch of people at the beginning saying, Hey, glad to be here, good to be here. And then I dropped a couple bombs and there wasn't really a word after that. And and I had I had a meeting or run in with a Phi Beta Kapa Summa cum laude on Facebook, because Chris Christofferson died this week and he's a Phi Beta Kappa Summa cum laude, and so I just said, you know, he's he's a manager of society. He's a pioneer of outlaw country music. They're infiltrating every aspect of our life. They control. I mean, this is why all of popular music, whether you're talking country music, rap, hip hop, rock and roll, it all follows that intro verse chorus, solo, verse chorus, outro model of a vehicle.
Speaker 1: Because repetition is what his hypnosis is all about.
Speaker 2: And this is created by Adorno, Tavistock Macy conferences. So really, if you want to listen to country music, you just take the shell of the vehicle off, put a truck on there. You want to listen to rock and roll, you take the chassis off or the cover it off and put a new one. This is really how I look at pop music now.
Speaker 1: It's all the same, and they're merging it more with hip hop two now with like people like Jelly roll and People and all those others.
Speaker 2: This is a great point because this is what Quincy Jones wanted to do. He want this is what it's really the bringing about of world music. Right, we're gonna have one world government, one religion. Well, we're gonna have one music and it's gonna be mulatto, somewhere between white and dark. And it just fits the model of everything. And so the research that I've been doing lately because this is kind of where I want to go into the pop music and the creation through Tin pan Alley, the publishing houses and how they exploited the singer songwriter, the intelligent creatives, just like they do today and you know, Stegle all of their publishing rights. This is why musicians end up dead broke. And you know, h David Geffen's a billionaire because the same model works today.
Speaker 1: So they can't even kill you for your catalog? Is that right, mister Jackson? Right?
Speaker 2: And so he was who was he pointing the finger out before he was gone? Right? There's famous conversations where he's saying the Jew controls everything. Yes, right, So I'm just repeating what Michael Jackson stead of his sort of personal experience of being in Hollywood. And what's interesting there, I might add, is that his his album Thriller. It was one of the first albums I ever got. My mom bought it for me when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he was groomed too. I'm sure he went through the the not just the physical abuse from his father, but I'm sure there's more going on there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so I love that album like millions of millions of people did. And I thought the whole time, as I'm sitting listening to that album all my life. I'm like, yeah, it must be a pretty good band of black rhythm and blues players that he's hired. Or this must be Michael Jackson's backup band that he takes on tour. No, that's Toto, like Rose Toto, like Africa Toto. That is the backup band for Michael Jackson's thriller. This opens the door into the Wrecking Crew, this studio group of studio musicians that could play anything. They were super talented. So if you had like a band like Rat come in or Poison and C. C. Deville couldn't pull off the solos, they would have people come in and they wouldn't get songwriting credits. And this this is one of these illusionary things that we think is happening too, that you know, our greatest musicians actually created all this music. No, it's oftentimes a scientific expert with little glasses that knows how to put chords and you know, harmonies together to to move people through through music.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make me say something that's gonna be sounding really awful, like when it comes to hip hop and dropping beats, do you really think it's the monkey pressing the bunts. I just said it wasn't supposed to the idiot pressing the bunk And is that you know before that he was a drug dealer or do you think it's somebody else? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Beats, because those beats actually have to do with your psyche when they're manipulating your mind.
Speaker 2: To buy oral beats, right, the frequencies that your brain works on. And even the the two turntable thing that they use to scratch that was first invented by the military.
Speaker 1: They couldn't they couldn't figure out a crash register. Do you think they know all the buttons on a freaking soundboard? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, yeah, I kind of went off on a tangent there. I don't know what my my conclusion or point was.
Speaker 1: I hope I made it, but oh yeah, so I was gonna say the aptly named band Garbage that was a coliporate rock band too.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's Anton Vig right, the drummer. He's the guy that famously records Nirvana. And yeah, uh, I mean we could go deep into and we are going to because you know, like the song by Lit in the nineties called My own worst enemy. Mm hm, surprise, you forget about the things I said when I was drunk. I didn't mean to call you that.
Speaker 1: Everybody's gonna have that stuck in their head and they're gonna blame you.
Speaker 2: Now, now go and watch the video. You want to talk about manipulation, psychological manipulation. The video is just of them bowling and having a good time drinking party, and they're the band at the bowling alley, so they they're playing there. They're showing them bowling and then a group of girls comes in and so they start to hang out with the group of girls and they're just having a party, throwing the balls down the lanes. But the song is about him waking up in the morning drunk. He can't remember why his car is in the front yard, why he climbs through the window, why there's still a cigarette burning in his ash tray, and where's his girlfriend? She's gone, And so in the actual lyrics, they're talking about all the bad times, but never do you see that. You only see the good times that happened in the you know, in the video, they just portray the good times. So this is that maximizing of pleasure and the avoidance of pain. That's Jeremy Bentham's utilitarianism. So you see this this vein of psychological operation going on in almost all music, most pronounced in the ones you would expect like rock and roll. I mean rock and roll, the term itself was a synonym being used for sex. So you look at Elvis Presley's hip and all of those things, including the Beatles, and then you get into bands like Kiss that are doing really.
Speaker 1: Knights in general, what knights in Satan's service, right, But they're spitting.
Speaker 2: Blood and they're blowing things up, and they're really degenerate. And it's you know who is Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley but two Jews. And so there's there's spreading devauchery around America and around the world. And this is really what concerts are meant to be. When you look at how the CIA Opera raided even before rock and roll music, they would associate, they would they would go with like the Boston Symphony Orchestra. If they were going to go to Europe and do a tour in Europe, they would be heavily uh operated by the CIA. Because when you operate like that, you can get into avenues and get influence over people that you may not have if they knew that you were just an intelligence or political diplomat.
Speaker 1: Right right, And most of the music from and like you have to have a stock on that side. You had you know, local Canyon on this side. And that hasn't stopped just because the sixties are over, because Little Canyon doesn't talk about that. They just knew it everywhere else now it's just widespread. But that's all military operations. We manipulated mind when they wanted to feed the corporate prisons. That's where gangs rap came from. Teach people to do stupid ship. So they go to jail, yep, And we know that.
Speaker 2: That they're they're bringing drugs into the urban areas of Los Angeles. They're distributing crack cocaine and trying to break apart society, fragment it. And so you see a move to take the black man out of the house. It's all an attack on the family, whether you have dark skin or white skin. I mean, we're clearly seeing that today.
Speaker 1: I think I just recently discovered something that I didn't discover it. It was a nineteen eleven book, but there may very well, be something out there, a different a type of lens using cyan, a type of like a blue tinge that you literally will be looking at through like they live type of glasses.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It shows another level of the color spectrum and you can see different things like auras. But apparently you could also see some really crazy stuff that you weren't supposed to So that squashed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so the.
Speaker 1: Bowl, if you didn't have a frequency suppressing your brain, you might also see it.
Speaker 2: That type of thing. What's the word that you said, cyan.
Speaker 1: Cyan is the color, right, cyanide. There's there's something about cian and the you know, the blue lodge. You know, there's there's a there's a symbolism there.
Speaker 2: Well. The one common color that's always brought up in neo noir films, especially the classical ones, is blue, the blue dahlia.
Speaker 1: It's getting people from the from the from the you know the depictions, Yeah, intro all that crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So I think that's all I got for today. We're going to continue down this path into the administrative man and they furthering changing images of man throughout the twentieth century into this corporate model. Hopefully I can bring some more of that next week. We can also get into the origins of the Rockefeller Medical Institute. There's some interesting information I can pass on there, the fund origins, who was there, who was doing these studies, who the Rockefellers were funding, and this is the very origins of our medical industry.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's listen.
Speaker 2: This week we can too.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can look at land grants for colleges in universities and what do you want to know there land grants? Well, this is this is how they spread their their influence. Yeah, if you look at Professor Hamamoto in his work, you'll see where this all cantaxt so he was.
Speaker 2: Where was he? Well, this is the morell land grand acts, right that we were talking about eighteen sixty two and eighteen ninety probably, Yeah, this is the establishment of the whole network of universities.
Speaker 1: In addition to that, there was a couple of other things. I was going to say, Oh fuck, I fucking loss it. There was that one aspect that was the smallest part of it that I wanted to say.
Speaker 2: I can't that that was construction to do with land grants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was the smallest element of what I was going to say about is I be's for Hamamoto. Yeah, he's he's hard to take sometimes.
Speaker 2: I think he's all, look look at it.
Speaker 1: He's got a lot of stuff about the he kind of just he kind of just peppers it in because he was a university professor for a while, so he uh and he kind of got pushed out of his job for his uh, his position and his beliefs. So there's something maybe potentially legitimate there. But he's also been on info Wars a lot, so it's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean, So I think I know who you're talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's he's very self Uh, he blows smoke up his own aight hole an awful lot. He's awfully he's offuly a proud of himself. So it's like I said, it's a little hard to take sometimes, and he's uh, definitely one of those people. Yeah, he thinks very highly of himself, usually a sheer sign of not being very intellectual, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it shows an insecurity and internal insecurity if you're constantly.
Speaker 1: If you're wasting too much time, right, and if you're wasting too much time focusing on yourself. You're not really focusing on the things that you say you're extort exactly.
Speaker 2: Self promotion is one of the things I do just because I find it's not important. The information is the most important. So I'm just trying to get this picture that I promised i'd bring up. Yeah, that's a good shot of it. See if I can bring that up, just to show that.
Speaker 1: So there was you know, I'm gonna have to look. I'm gonna have to listen back to that last part where you were leading up, because something that you had said sparked the idea that I there was like three separate things that I wanted to discuss in future topics. Yes, I would like to see the Darwinism thing, but that's something I can do. I actually probably do on my side too, just to pick up the things. So like the Metaphysical Club, I wanted, the ex club and all that stuff. I want to look a little bit more to that. But also there was something else and I just for some reason I lost it.
Speaker 2: Now, my bad, that's no, you didn't do it.
Speaker 1: You didn't do it. It was me and things. Just when I'm when I'm expelling one thought, another one disappears. In my head. It just no, it's not not a lot of room in there, you know, right, yeah, So what's your take on all this craziness weatherwise.
Speaker 2: Hurricanes and all of that. But we do it. This is us. And again now I'm trying to do just the window. See if that works. Does that work? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You will do move it, move away from it and go to a different page and see.
Speaker 2: If it happens. Yes, I got the little stop share thing in my way. Let's see if this works. You got a staircase there, see a staircase.
Speaker 1: I see much of us.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're not gonna worry about it, but I will show that next week. I'll make sure that it's up or in a way that we can see it. So and I should probably do some homework on how to navigate here a little bit better before our next one. But it's a picture of a staircase with a landing on it. There's two landings actually. But the first five steps are our senses of taste, smell, feeling, seeing, and hearing, and those coincide with the five aspects of architecture Composite, Corinthian, Ionic, Doric, Tuscan. And then the above the landing is seven more stairs, and they lead weirdly to an opening in a brick wall that looks poorly built if I was to look at it as from a carpenter's eye. But those seven steps are labeled grammar, rhetoric, logic, arithmetic, geometry, music, astronomy. That's the seven liberal arts. So that's a Masonic drawing, and it's just showing that the importance of our five senses. Okay, this is what the trivium really teaches too. This is an aspect of logic and why our gut instinct is so important, despite what the mainstream will tell you about that. Oh, don't trust your gut, no do. This is the synthesis of all of your five senses, and if your gut's telling you something wrong, listen to it. Okay, So i'll show you that next week. See it's fairly easy to find online too. But that's all I got, my friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I will continue to try to contemplate what it was. I was gonna there was something there and I was talking.
Speaker 2: About to remember right after that. Yes, it was to do with land grants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just the one thing. Though it wasn't there were like three separate things, but they were kind of going back to like the starting, the starting jumping off point of being like you know, civil or a little bit after and you know, walking it out through that timeframe to show the different levels of when things ended here and then when things started with them and end the flipping of our country.
Speaker 2: And I think what I was saying there was making parallels or common ground between the Kabbala, Freemasonry, the Association of American Universities are all driven by this secret knowledge that is called the Trivium and is the Liberal Arts seven Liberal Arts. So I encourage everybody to go look at that book, read the introduction. I'm pretty sure that your viewers will be able to capably go through there and understand at least sort of the concept and the general idea of what it means to have a Liberal Arts degree, meaning that you can now live a life, you can make a living, not just a job having a job cog. Yeah, yeah, right, So this is they would rather have you utilitarian. And there is definitely obviously uses for the utilitarian artist, a much better way to say plumber or carpenter, I'm a utilitarian artist. Excuse me, So yeah, This is to separate the utilitarian arts and fine arts from the liberal arts and your ability to actually walk the planet with nothing in your hands and still make income because it's intrinsic into your.
Speaker 1: That's awful that you know what that makes me think of when you say it that way. The merchants and bandits that have taken over our world because they always utilize other people's efforts. Yes, they're just the brokers, the merchants and thieves. Right, they don't have anything, they don't have to do anything. They just have to move the pieces that everybody else has created. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, they've got everybody working against their own self interest.
Speaker 1: Hey, I haven't brought the second one, but everybody grab this. It's on your website and it's also at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Oh yeah, let's hold about together. Oh yeah, you had the bigger room. Yeah, there you go double Barnes and Noble and he has the Amazon.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you can even get this book, but go and look for it because it talks about fermentation and how all of our diets and they are horrible diets that we've had over the last couple of generations. Is actually leading to all of these things that she's well.
Speaker 1: Just look at the dummy downa society too, just even like because that a lot of that is going to be vacuinally related in addition to our deficiencies. But I mean, that's that's a that's a really important thing. In addition to that, how is it affecting people's cognition and ability to even understand when is being told to them? Yeah, this suppression but like, oh everybody is stupid. They have at r qu Imagine if that's not permanent and it's just a state that they're in right now because of middle nutritional deficiencies, and it may take more than ninety days to bring yourself back to it after a lifetime of you know, eating the wrong things, all the poisons that they have on us five G suppression of everything that happens on the you know, very microscopic level of us too. We might not recognize it. It's not just about radiation and radiation poisoning. There's other ways that affects you and vibration in your brain waves, so all of that. But if you neutrify your body, you're more resistant to that. Imagine because doctor Manzo he said, he's way more fluid with his thinking now ever since he's been doing the copper regiment and he's been doing extra copper for the last two years, and he actually created his own copper supplement. So it's pretty darn interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think you see that today in a deliberate moving us away from protein or telling us not to eat meat. Like there is a definite push back against eating meat, and it's really started by this climate change or the global warming narrative that it's not sustainable way to live. But all they're doing is removing the protein from your diet so that you can't think very clearly. I mean, I'm a market gardener. We grow vegetables, and so I'm a big advocate of eating vegetables, but I also say we should be eating meat, you know, not the stuff that they're putting on the shelves in the supermarket. But find a local rancher. You know, this is how we buy cows here. We'll go in on a cow with other people and it's from an honest, trustworthy ranch or farm and people that you can meet and know and you can talk to. And it's not meat in the supermarkets. That's been depleted of everything like that really light pink. You don't want to eat anything from the supermarket really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those colors can be injected in there too, and you don't create the instance of red pretty easily. And who knows what seerm there's it's bringing into it. Yeah yeah, yeah, so there we have everybody. Yeah, thanks to I would say standard as well for people out there, does Azure well is who does doctor Monzo's something is? Doctor Gliddon recommends Azure Standard. They have drop off points too. If you're not able to get to natural farmer farm wherever you are, sometimes that's not possible. If you have an Azure Standard drop off drop point, you can get meats that way. And then on I want to say the East Coast and your I'm not sure how far off of Virginia there they go. But Polyface Farms with our friend Joe Sadalin that who was he?
Speaker 2: What's up with him?
Speaker 1: Oh no, he has his his poly Faced farms. He's another place to get meat and get good food.
Speaker 2: Dude, Like, if you could get meat from that guy, that's that's the ship. He's a He's totally influential in my life. I love that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a good dude for sure. Oh yeah, yeah, we've had him on a long time in those a couple of.
Speaker 2: Years, no way, really yeah, cool, I'm gonna have to go back and look, is it still around and still available?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, you know, but also with time, I had probably become a better uh you know, video maker two and a video presenter, so i'd probably should redo it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an important interview, man, that's an important guy right now. He's standing up for our ability to grow food from the soil, not you know, like people are. Yeah, it was taking a lot too, yep, yep, So get behind him for sure.
Speaker 1: His farming method is pretty freaking ingenious.
Speaker 2: Too, right, Yeah, And I think that that aligns a little bit with Elliott Coleman, who we've we designed all of our farming off of. And I think it all comes from this ergonomic approach to farming. Uhh, I didn't get any notification. Rumble just got it.
Speaker 1: Rumble just knocked us off the fuck all right, Well, anyway, I guess that's it. We're done. I had things we're having troublestreaming to your destination. I wonder if they just killed my channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, hopefully not, hopefully not. I have been. I think I'm hot in that the stuff that we're covering. Everywhere I go. We have technical glitches, and I've shown through recording that my comments on YouTube don't stick. It looks like they do. I'll go out, come back in they're gone. This routinely happens on Twitter, on Facebook, YouTube, all of it. So I've stated several times that I think that this progressive era, of this brandized Litman led New America, it is what is being hidden because as soon as everybody figures out the progressivism is what has influenced both parties and why it doesn't matter who you vote for they, I mean, this is how the two party paradigm was created, was the infusion of progressivism. They infiltrated both sides of the party and says, why, no matter what president is, you know in the Oval Office, US foreign policy is still in the Middle East and still killing people.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we're just all satellites of Israel or of the central banks. What's the central banks in your country?
Speaker 2: Right? And Louis Brandeis makes the Federal Reserve and Israel and US foreign policy. So if that doesn't pique your interest to look into Lewis brandeis. I don't know what else will. He's, really, like I said several times, the main author of a lot of things that are going wrong in our society.
Speaker 1: All Right, we should call it here because apparently we lost the majority of our audience. So shoot, yeah, all right, maybe hopefully it's just the issue and not a me issue. But we'll talk to you next Wednesday. And if I'm not here on Rumble then we'll be also still on FTJ Media and on Twitter, which is I don't know why we do that because we have some friends up were there. Thanks for having me and if we if we lose, Brumble will jump back on to Brody on right.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for having me on for the next week.
Speaker 1: To thank you, buddy, I got to run and get a tire, so I'll talk to you, okay,